Speaker 1: Doing me right.
Speaker 2: Another complimentary.
Speaker 3: Good morning, my loves. Welcome to Hot Mikes. Please hit subscribe if you haven't yet. Hello from everywhere, Billy. Are you gonna be back in California soon?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Val, I'm here right now. Hello from Florida. Yes, Jennie, Hello, back to you.
Speaker 4: My dear.
Speaker 1: Big elections going down there in Florida. There's Jennie. She's from Florida.
Speaker 3: So much happening today in the Lindsay Clancy trial, even though it's over, it just ended, so they only they only did it for two hours and then Judge Sullivan called called it for the day.
Speaker 1: They'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But something happened today that was monumental. I did not see it coming, and boy did it really It really touched my heart. The pink ladies are back, Lindsay's army of love. For the women that stood outside in Canton, Massachusetts in support of Karen Reid, I think many of them might be the same.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: Many women were out in support today of Lindsay Clancy. And when she arrived and the vehicle that brings her in the crowd was cheering like crazy. Kevin Reddington, her defense attorney. It was a hero's arrival. Harry Roll, Kevin Reddington.
Speaker 1: Let's get that video up.
Speaker 3: Here and then we're gonna welcome one of the organizers.
Speaker 1: Look at Reddington, rife still goody was shoulder.
Speaker 5: What do you what are you planning to do today before your astracation?
Speaker 6: Cross examine their experts. So they're going to put them on today is probably have a zoom tomorrow.
Speaker 4: The one more with me?
Speaker 7: Okay, you expect to.
Speaker 4: Closing argument should be Monday hopefully.
Speaker 6: Okay, how do you think get's going your case?
Speaker 1: That's good, Closing arguments should be Monday. He said, that's interesting. He's moving quickly.
Speaker 4: Predict you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've got jurors that are spending literally five weeks of their time on this case.
Speaker 4: Which I love that. I think it's amazing. It's been going good.
Speaker 3: You've been here weeks.
Speaker 5: Have you've been having your eyes on the jury?
Speaker 1: They've been taking lonks and notes?
Speaker 5: How what do you think you feel competent there?
Speaker 4: They're very very attentive and they're putting a lot of work.
Speaker 6: They always do. They put a lot of work into the case. You know, it's very moving for them. They don't they don't forget.
Speaker 2: It right, this is writing too.
Speaker 6: What's your message to all these folks who are here today?
Speaker 4: Thank you? That's all I can say. It's amazing, love.
Speaker 3: Vin, Are you surprised and just how much attention this case has gotten because people.
Speaker 6: It's the it's the message, it really is. It's the message that just has reverberated, you know, throughout the whole.
Speaker 5: Country, for women's rights, for healthcare.
Speaker 6: I think that it's the mental health system. I hate to use the word healthcare because unfortunately in this case you can see it hasn't been healthcare. And they think that there's shines of light on this issue. I mean, when a woman is going through what so many people do, and they go to a doctor and the doctor says, you know, he had to take this pill, take that pill, take this pill, and then they basically treat him for fifteen twenty minutes and send him on their way.
Speaker 4: It's just not right.
Speaker 1: And to those who can't wrap their heads around sympathizing with a mother who killed her three children, what do you say to them?
Speaker 6: I think it's almost like when you're picking a jury and sometimes somebody will say, well, I.
Speaker 4: Don't agree with you.
Speaker 6: Know this allegation of I mean, none of us do.
Speaker 4: But that's what we have. Jurors.
Speaker 6: They passed between the government and are defendant to see if they could prove their case.
Speaker 7: The support And what does she think.
Speaker 8: Of this support?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go in and see it right now. I'm sure that she is. And if she isn't, she will be. What do you think about she's so beat up and just so uh.
Speaker 4: Sad? This will really help her out.
Speaker 5: I think, what do you think about you being the advocate for all women right now?
Speaker 2: A star?
Speaker 3: Kevin Reddington is such a star. And what makes him such even better is that he's just humble. He's humble, he's sweet, he's he's he's all shocks, he's he's just a solid guy. There's no there's no pizzazz, there's no act. He feels as authentic as as a human being. Ken Alan Jackson was the last criminal defense legend hero star in that area and now here in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Is a longtime resident, a guy that's been around forever. Kevin Reddington big red. Like I said, he was famous for his representation of Mo Vaughn, who played for the Red Sox, but anyway, seeing the women out there was incredible. Here's another good interview there's here. Take a look at that. You see some footage there of all the pink the pink shirts. I think it's the same cause they were pink for Karen. It's just we got you girl. I think that's what I think. That's what they're saying. And here's a good interview that Reddington did on Fox News.
Speaker 4: Nik what do you plan to do today before you rest your case?
Speaker 6: Cross examine their experts. They're going to put them on today and then I'll probably have a zoom tomorrow with one more witness.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you expect court to go again for the resting argument? Should be Monday hopefully. How do you think it's going? Okay, never predict, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, we've got jurors that are spending literally five weeks of their time on this case, which I love that.
Speaker 4: I think it's amazing. It's been going good. You've been here weeks and you've been having your eyes on the jury. They've been taking lots of notes. What are you thinking? Do you feel confident that they're you're very, very attentive and they're putting a lot of work.
Speaker 6: They always do. They put a lot of work into the case. You know, it's very moving for them. They don't they don't forget it. What's your message to all these folks who are here today.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That's all I can say. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Love you, Kevin.
Speaker 4: Kevin, are you surprised that just how much attention this case has gotten. I mean, people are coming from Maine's.
Speaker 1: It's it's a cleaner picture of what he just did.
Speaker 9: But boy, I mean, he's he's so good with the audience, and I think it does a big I think it has an effect in the courtroom.
Speaker 3: I think those jurors, just like the Karen Reid jury, heard the support outside. They know that when Lindsay Clancy's van is pulling up to deliver her to court each day, and they hear the cheers. They know, And of course they're sitting inside and they're watching the prosecution and the defense go at it, and they're watching Kevin Reddington run circles around Shannon Buckingham and Jennifer Sprague, the two assistant DA's running the prosecution.
Speaker 1: Before we get to.
Speaker 3: What happened in the courtroom, one of the women who is a major supporter.
Speaker 1: Our friend Dina Kim is amazing.
Speaker 3: She was there and one of the organizers for Karen Reid, and she's back at it for Lindsey Clancy. We became friends then and we bring arout, We bring around.
Speaker 1: Now, bring on my girl. Where are you.
Speaker 5: Hi? I just arrived home just in time with traffic from Plymouth to Walltham, So I just made it.
Speaker 3: What what well? You were there for Karen. You were there for Karen Reid in a big way. And so when did this start coming together for Lindsey?
Speaker 5: Well, we had already heard about it during you know, when this first happened, so it was sort of in the back burner. So now it's you know, the trial starting and stuff, and as you watch it as a woman, your hot breaks. Let's not forget there's three children that aren't here no more. No one has forgotten that. What this is to me and which to a lot of women that I met down there today, it's about the mental health end of it. It's about the healthcare of it. I mean, to me, watching what I saw, she was overloaded with medication, she was having PPDPPS and there's.
Speaker 4: Our to me.
Speaker 5: Our country doesn't do enough for what women are going through, and it's horrific. You look at other countries and for this to be happened here, it's so sad, you know, and just watching it, it's just so many people drop the ball with this that this woman has cried out for help, and when you're in that like, she did the best of her ability to seek help, and it was just let down. And I live in Willtham. McLean Hospital is in the town next to me. It's right down the road, and everybody everywhere thinks McLean is this awesome, wonderful thing, and it is if you have a lot of money. Okay, when you have a lot of money and you can pay tens of thousands of dollars a month, you get the key there that you need. But if you are not one of those people, I mean we had Steven Tyler was there, James Taylor was there. There's so many stars and famous people that have gone through there, but they had the money to go to the right section of McLean Hospital. So that's just one of the points of it. But today down there, I talked to so many women that have suffered through this, and people were hugging each other and they're just trying to be there to bring awareness to what is going on. There needs to be more attention to this in this country. It's it's there's so many passing the bucks with insurance companies, people just passing the buck from one person to the other. It has to do with the medical records. Like in today's world with technology, how is it that a simple form can't be filled out and that people can share what's going on?
Speaker 3: Because you can't, you crazy, Dina. I hate to do this because nobody you don't. My brother lives he's from Cambridge, Boston, one of the most brilliant guys in the world. He started a healthcare company called Athena Health, which is a really big company.
Speaker 1: He started that in Watertown. Anyway, they sold it.
Speaker 3: He went on he started a new company called Zeus' Health and this is exactly what they do because for this exact reason is to make sure that every doctor from every walk of life is on the same damn page.
Speaker 1: And that's all Zeus is is one. So you know, when you go to the.
Speaker 3: Doctor's office and you fill out the form and there's seventeen pages, you do it one time. That's it, and it's an automatic electronic ledger.
Speaker 1: So everybody knows what you're on.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Jennifer Tuffs gave her Soloft and Serraquel and Valium and whatever. And then when she goes over to Rebecca Jelata she can say, well, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: We tried that. That didn't work. Let's see what happens. There's gotta be some kind of linear thing.
Speaker 5: O.
Speaker 1: My brother I said, John, you realize your.
Speaker 3: Whole business model is being acted out right now, played out in the Lindsay Clancy child.
Speaker 1: That would have saved her life. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: We need a national audit of the psychiatry field.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, This thirty two year old.
Speaker 3: Kid has been on the job for you know, she needs to be supervised before she is giving huge.
Speaker 5: Point right there? What was she a few months out of just working there and she's takes.
Speaker 2: On the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she saw Lindsay fourteen times and never in person.
Speaker 1: And she's just in Braintree.
Speaker 3: She's she's got two offices, two different places she can see people in person, and she never did.
Speaker 1: Reddington did a great job of making that point that you how could you not.
Speaker 3: See hearing what you're hearing, seeing what you're seeing? You got to sit in that person's presence. You've got to be a human absolute connection.
Speaker 5: When you go into the emergency room. Normally when you're have in some psychicsues, and I worked for the police, I was up there a couple times when I had to bring a prisoner over first psych evaluation and sit with them in the room. Even in that little bit of time, that person has had more time than this psychiatrist that was her psychiatrist that seventeen minutes. I'm just it's so heartbreaking because this, so this could have not happened. This could have so not happened. And where she's only was on the job for a short time, why wasn't there a supervisor in her company overseeing checking, like, oh, here's the new girl, let me see what she's doing and check on something. I'm just there's so many facets of this that is just mind blowing. And Kevin Reddington is the go. He is the go. I mean, we saw him during the Karen Reid trial. He's got a great sense of humor. But if I needed I want to fight for me. Oh my god, dude, Kevin Reddington is the man. I got to sit and talk to him before we got out of the cop. Well, he drove in and everyone was cheering, and I went right over the cop because I interacted him with him at the Karen retrial. So I went over and talked to him, and he's just he was blown away by the people out there, you know, women. He was so blown away by that. And you know, the trolls and people that don't agree with what's going on, like they're thinking, like, oh, how can you be supporting this woman because she murdered her three children? You know, that's what people are saying that everywhere it's this is not but no one is forgetting that. What people are out there standing up for is because women know how this is. When I had my child thirty nine years ago, I was down with postpotum depression for two weeks. My mother had to take two weeks out of work and come stay with me because you're I had knew for.
Speaker 1: You, din know.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, How did that manifest for you? What did that feel like for you? You say postpartum for two weeks you had.
Speaker 5: I wasn't sleeping because I was worried that my child would stop breathing in the middle of the night. This was thirty nine years ago. I mean, kids came out and stuff like that, and I was I wasn't getting sleep yet to get up to feet and everything, and you just felt so tired, your hormones are off. You don't even want to get in the shower. You just you like it a fog, so you know, and that's what a lot. Thank god I didn't have psychosis. I was never medicated for it. It was just like Mom, I need you, I need you to come help me. Mom. And Lindsay was doing the same thing. I mean, when you're like that, you want your mom. You're like, what is wrong with me? Like why can't I get myself together? And it shouldn't be something that is sort of I don't know, not like it needs to be more aware that this is it's normal to feel this way and you need help. Other countries take care of the women after they have a baby. They have so much more resources and stuff, and we just don't do it here. It's where we've become a country we had just take a pill, just take a pill, Just take a pill, and take a pill, take thirteen pills. Yeah, it's and the amount of drugs that she was given in that short time like everybody has somebody in their family that has some mental issues or whatever it is. And any of those drugs take a while to work anyway, So how can you be switching up these drugs so much? And what is what is the interactions of coming off of them even on a short time, Like it's it's mind boggling. It's mind boggling. There's no explanation.
Speaker 3: Danna tell me you went over to the car and there's Kevin Reddington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you go over and did you have interaction with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he remembered who I was because of my glasses in the Karen Reid case, which most people do. I mean, I wore these long before Karen Reid. But and he he was like he had a big smile on his face, and I'm like, Reddington, I said, I get to tell you, you are the man right now. You are fighting for every woman in Massachusetts and now around the world. Like he's he's given a path that something needs to change. And people are watching these fin insurance companies. It's all about insurance and paperwork, and you'll be yeah, you have paperwork, but you have computers now. But you have to listen to the patients of what they're telling you. A perfect example, they section Karen Reid. Look how quick they section Karen Reid, but not a woman that's crying for help, saying she's having intrusive thoughts, Like it's so many mistakes. Here's and again we're in Massachusetts. He has Reddington saying the mass Day police didn't even search her nightstandtable to pull out a bag of goddamn pills. Like, so what else did they miss in that house? You know what I mean? Like, there's just it's so messed up here in Massachusetts. I'm just tired of it. So I went down there to stand up for women, for change, for you know, I don't want to see her go to a jail because she was sick. This is why we have these laws. She needs to be taken care of and hopefully regulated with what she needs and the therapy that she needs to hear, how can you ever heal yourself from this? Like, let's be honest. We all know a person that has lost a child by whatever circumstance. Those people are not the same. She will live with the like this is when you have children. This is not what you expect to happen. You know there's got to be change.
Speaker 3: H Dana, what do you think, what do you think would happen? Just to get a sense of the community out there, if Patrick Clancy, would they cheer and embrace and be like, oh my god, what you've been through? Or would it be a little icy for him.
Speaker 5: I'm here in Massachusetts. We're reading the room right now. People are horrified right now. One with the coming after the Catholic Church. Let's just say this, with all that Catholic stuff, but Patrick Clancy, I'm saying, this is what how I'm People are talking.
Speaker 1: We love you for that, Dina.
Speaker 5: They people are questioning some of the stuff that has come out as far as time frames, emails, telephone calls, missing DNA on stuff, a marriage too soon, who knew who before the marriage. There's a lot of talk, a lot of talk about that. I don't want to say too much more. I don't want to get fucking deaf of case or anything, you know, but people will speculate. And here in Massachusetts, we you know, it's a very Irish Catholic Catholic community here in Massachusetts. And these two bo twins that remind me of the people on what was it nightmare on Elm Street. When they're dressed in the same dresses, the two girls, that's what they look like. People are horrified, horrified at the actions of how they're being as prosecutors. It's horrendous.
Speaker 1: I have a very good interview up with Matt Murphy.
Speaker 3: We talk about the only thing is that Patrick's behavior with the is definitely in question.
Speaker 1: The other woman.
Speaker 3: You know, there's always you got to be careful what you follow on TikTok and places. You know about what time they met and boy, they were spotted here and this was long before and they went to Costa Rica together three weeks after I know he did. And then there's a post of her with a group and she I don't know if any of what's true there. I do right that the guy met her very quickly afterwards and was married, so it's likely. You know, he was a bad he wasn't a very good and supporting husband.
Speaker 1: He wasn't.
Speaker 3: As we shine the light on postpartum depression, it's an opportunity for guys to understand it better.
Speaker 1: And I've been in contact with.
Speaker 3: The head of Mass General Women's Health, doctor Lee Cohen, and we have a mutual friend so I'm trying to get him on to explain this because I want I want men to get an idea of what this is too, because if you're a young guy and your wife's about to have a baby, you ought to have some ability to see some signs here and be supportive and help out.
Speaker 5: There was plenty of men down there. If you look in the crowd in the pitches, there was some men dressed in pink with dick kids. And you know, as this goes on, I get my grandchildren every so often and I go around to all the playgrounds, and all the playgrounds are usually filled with just women. It's changing. There was a lot of men the last few times I've been to the playground. It's almost it's so changes coming here. Like I think men are taking a look too, like no wonder. You know, most men will be like, why is she acting so goddamn crazy? My freaking wife is crazy, or my girlfriend's crazy like she's and she's being a bitch, or she's doing this, or why is she so goddamn tired? Like, you know, men step up to the plate too. Don't be afraid to say something. Sometimes you just got to take the reins and just you know, do something for your wife, take the kids out if you go. Having three kids is a lot, having four or five, It's just it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 5: When you're on lack of sleep, you're having depression and everything. And another thing that people don't talk about with women, and I'm going to say it here as women. You know, guys grow up, the young men, and they get their hormones rage and they get act me and they act all weird. But then us women, we get our periods, then we have childbirth, and then we have metopause. Our hormones are so out of whack, and you wonder why we act a little kookie. Sometimes we can't help ourselves. It's not easy being a woman. It's not you know. And people are going to take that into a into account.
Speaker 3: I got three daughters, okay, and they're all in their twenties, so we've been through all the I have a front row seat, a front row seat.
Speaker 1: And I love it. Dina, you are unbelievable. Will stay in touch. Will you be out there tomorrow, next week? Will you will be uh?
Speaker 5: I'm I'm gonna try to. I try to do what I can now because for three years at Karen Reid, we all put our jobs aside pto all that other stuff, and now we're all trying to build back up and get back into normal life. So it's hot, you know, so I'll try to get there when I can.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, when you go down, we'll stay in touch. I love you, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Absolutely take here. Love and peace everybody, and remember women, we all got to stick together.
Speaker 10: Dina things before you go, do us a favor and show us your tattoos. People are asking for your tattoos, and Billy boost your volume. Molden is doing that.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a skull with roses and the Walfam watch because I was born in Walfam, and so is it my mother and my grandmother. This is from Key West. It's an iris, this is a Pisces symbol. This is a dragonfly, my mom's name, and then hold on and this is wow. Yeah, and then I have my son's name right here. So my skull with the three roses with the watch. During the Karen Reid trial, I lost my mother, and then three days later I lost my mother's sister, and then a month and a half later I lost my grandmother. All at once, and so I got the tattoo to represent death where we were all born in roses because they meant so much in my life.
Speaker 1: You're my spirit animal, Dina.
Speaker 3: I love you very much.
Speaker 5: I love you too, Billy. Anything you need, just reach out, all right, girl, all right, love it peace.
Speaker 3: Boston legal correspondent for Hot Mike's Dita We love her. Uh yeah, So the trial today was really short, you guys, really short day seventeen. But doctor Paul Zeisel was on the stand yesterday. He said, Lindsey Clancy has had bad days and worst days. That was the big takeaway from yesterday. In case anybody thought she was sitting in comfort or something, you know, that she might avoid prison doesn't mean she's got a beautiful life, you know, ahead of her.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: She's still experiencing suicidal ideation. She has constant one on one monitoring and has for the last three plus years. She's no longer on drugs, no longer on the drugs that she was on when she alleges to have heard voices, dark male voice telling her to kill her children. She hasn't heard those voices since, and coincidentally hasn't been on all those medications since she's diagnosed as bipolar by the doctors. The assistant DA Buckingham showed that Lindsay did nothing special on her children's birthdays.
Speaker 1: This was aggressive for her.
Speaker 3: She again, these are aggressive assistant das running the prosecution.
Speaker 1: She says that you know, Cora's.
Speaker 3: Birthday would come and Lindsay would just go to the break room, Lindsay would just Is it true that Lindsay was just watching television and didn't do anything and she gave like way too many dates two of the A major characteristic of these assistant das is overdoing it. Instead of two examples of something, it's nine in a row and it gets exhausting and annoying, especially when that Jennifer Spragg keeps.
Speaker 1: Saying correct correct drives me up a wall.
Speaker 3: And by the way, on a couple of those visits on children's birthdays, her parents were there and you think it's possible that maybe they were visiting because of the birthdays. And then there was this Emily Thorndike. I think you've heard about her. She was on TikTok. She worked for eight years at McLain Hospital as a social worker. She left a year before Lindsay arrived, so they didn't coincide, but she was going to take the stand to talk about conditions at McClain. Dina just gave her opinion on that. But it's not as rosy as you think, is her point.
Speaker 1: And they won't judge.
Speaker 3: Sullivan said, no, denied Emily Thorndyke as a defense witness. Then this morning, in the very short two hours that they were on, it was mostly to present Sheila Cavanaugh.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is a saintly woman.
Speaker 3: And all the comments sections when she came out in the beginning, We're like, whoa, she's weird. She's given off weird vibes, a little kookie.
Speaker 1: She's a saint.
Speaker 3: Sheila Kavanaugh spent fifteen years as a senior vice president at Fidelity Investments and then thought she would do something more meaningful with her life, and she became a chaplain at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, and she saw for the first time. She saw Lindsay on the twenty fifth, the day after she killed her children and fell out of the second story window. When she first encountered her, she was wearing medical armor, she said, tubes, bandages and neck brace. All this equipment which would enable her breathing. And that was January twenty fifth, and she just prayed with her. And the first time she actually spoke with Lindsay was January thirty first, and Lindsay's first words were, I'm so glad my children are safe. She prayed with her, and she said your children are safe, Yes, they are with God. But she didn't get into obviously what had happened. But Lindsay alluded to her about hearing that male voice that if she did not follow the command to kill her kids, that she and her children would not be safe. So at Tewksbury State Hospital, Sheila Kavanaugh, the chaplain, saw Lindsay Clancy two hundred times, and just a few days ago was the last time. And now Lindsay is tot with it, and she speaks often about her children. She carries immense grief, according to chaplin Kavanaugh.
Speaker 1: She was then, of.
Speaker 3: Course, cross examined by Jennifer Sprague. Correct and she says, you never wrote about Lindsey hearing voices in your notes, to which Sheila said, well, that's not the reason I'm there. I'm not there to evaluate people medically. I'm only a witness to their suffering, and Sprague says, yeah, but you wrote many other notes regarding her hopes to be walking soon and maybe feeling better about this, and so you did give updates in other ways.
Speaker 1: She admitted that she did.
Speaker 3: So that might have been a small point for the prosecution, but once again she overdid it. These women are overdoing everything. There is a dexterity to this art form of being a prosecutor.
Speaker 1: You've got to know the room.
Speaker 3: And to hammer a nice woman who's a chaplain over and over again in a rude and combative way doesn't score points, right anyway. That is the Lindsay Clancy trial for today. It's fantastic, fantastic, the Lindsay's Army of Love, I think is what they call it. And the women are out there, some husbands are out there.
Speaker 10: Fantastic, got some great sound if you want to run a little bit of Channel five, couple of interviews with supporters if you want, they're there, I can pop.
Speaker 7: Mostly women have gathered outside of the Plymouth Superior Courthouse to show their support for Hundreds of people, mostly women have gathered outside of the Plymouth Superior Courthouse to show their support for Lindsay Clancy Bill like the system founder.
Speaker 5: She was bgging hope and no one was there. I don't know if else being here will make her feel any better about I'm she's living at hell right now.
Speaker 7: Just wanted to support Lindsay and just say it could be you know, one of my sister in laws, it could be one of my best friends, and it could be me.
Speaker 6: So just here to support.
Speaker 5: We are hearing her. We see that she tried everything, and I really do believe that she went into a state outside coasters.
Speaker 7: Clancy's supporters call her attorney Kevin Reddington, a champion of women's rights. Is she aware of this support and what does she think of this support.
Speaker 6: I'm going to go in and see her right now. I'm sure that she is, and if she isn't, she will be.
Speaker 4: What do you think about She's.
Speaker 6: So beat up and just so sad.
Speaker 4: This will really help her out.
Speaker 2: I think tellay lover.
Speaker 7: The crowd of about two to three hundred people lined the road as Lindsay Clancy was brought into the courthouse.
Speaker 8: I hope when this is all over that the medical field gets, you know, held responsible for some of this because she tried, she she tried desperately to get help and it wasn't there. Whether she's guilty innocent, it doesn't really matter. Three lives are gone ya.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow just heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Uh okay, I'm gonna have my audio fixed by a technician.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Another complimentary