Speaker 1: All right, News, round up, Information overload hour. Here's a toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us. Where we are in our nation's capital. We are in the DC swamp, although it's a lot cleaner swamp than it used to be. A lot fewer alligators out there, not a criminals are not in the way anymore. Amazing difference, discernible difference, definitely safer. This is not made up BS. This is real. Even the Democratic mayor Mura Bowser admits, we're here for a good reason. We're interviewed. I interviewed earlier and it will air tonight. JD. Vans the Vice president, and we go through a plethora of issues. Pam Bondy she and a conflict with Gavin Newsom will tell you about that tonight. And RFK and doctor Oz together on the lies about Obamacare and subsidies and Medicare and Medicaid. We're going to get all of that. Wow, look at this institute in Washington, d C. You know him as the great polster, Matt Towery insider advantage and he apparently got to meet with President Trump. Now, President my understanding is correct me if I'm wrong, and that is President Trump heard you were in town and said, that's the guy that always gets me right because he watches the shut My show and he sees you on. You nailed twenty sixteen, you nailed twenty twenty, you nailed twenty twenty four. And I will say in this recent you know, off your election, you know you saw the bottom drop out. Oh, it was looking like it could be a close race with Spamberger and Winsome Earl Sears. You told me about a week before the bottom is beginning to fall out, and then you sent me your last poll was double digits, she was down. I'm like, holy moly, how did that? And then you gave me a great explanation. Anyway, it's good to see you. I never get to see in person. When did we first meet.
Speaker 2: In nineteen ninety two or three when you came to Atlanta?
Speaker 1: If I changed much, not at all.
Speaker 2: We look exactly the same. Have we never age in our own minds, Dannity?
Speaker 3: I mean, I still think we're the same, although we have gotten a little older.
Speaker 2: And I am older than you. I know you always point that out.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that. I mean, do you feel any different than you felt then? Because I don't feel any different.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 3: In fact, some days, you know, I exercise more, play a little golf occasionally, like every day, And I didn't do that before when I was in DC or Atlanta because it was cold and I was doing work all the time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel But you now have been doing political research, polling, et cetera. And then you also, at one point in your career you ran for lieutenant governor. You were a state assemblyman, House of Reverence, House of Representatives. In my political shame, yes, political shame is that I view those years.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just I don't like it, liked that office, to be honest with me, I wasn't cut out for it as a nominee for lieutenant governor. I was thirty years old. Nut Gang Rich our mutual friend, right, he said, how are you run? It's only going to cost a little bit of money.
Speaker 2: We cost a millions. But we what what year was that you're in? Ninety?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's before I got there, Before I knew. Now, if I had been on the air on your notice as soon as I arrived at ninety two, everything changed, Everything started to change.
Speaker 2: It for see Newt's victory when he was speaker of Nouse that night.
Speaker 1: I am sei that. Yeah, you know there's actually occasionally I'll see shows and has old footage and you could see me behind Newt. Yeah, and I lost my voice that night, like I lost my voice after the Patriot Awards the other night. When you're on stage screaming all night, that's what you do. Well, you talk a lot. No, it's not. I can do radio and TV perfectly, finding a podcast all day long, right, but when you get on stage, you project a.
Speaker 3: Lot more nobody to I mean it, really, you did a great job. By the way, we watched it. You know, we watched the whole thing. That was what a great program. It's really not about me. I just want to make sure I don't screw that up. Did a great job because it's really about the people that we honor, the unsung heroes. There's no award show like it, like the Grammys and the Academy Awards.
Speaker 1: Let us pat each other on the back. We think we're the best of the industry. What do you aware?
Speaker 2: Real people?
Speaker 1: Real people. You didn't ask me what gown. I was well designer, but.
Speaker 2: I did see that white suit yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was giving you trouble. I'm not in charge of wardrobe. Let's put it that way. There's one way to put it that's obvious. Well, it's great to see you. So the President has been following you all these years. Were you aware of that?
Speaker 2: Yes, I was to some extent.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The funny thing about it is I my wife. I'm not allowed to give to political campaigns. But my wife, Dolly, who's here with us, and it was her birthday celebration Parkly while we were there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted her. That's what everyone wants to do on their birthday, go to the DC swamp and walk around when it was twenty below zero.
Speaker 3: By the way, I tell you two things about this place. Because I've been here. I've been here a long time. Over years, You'll still notice no one ever smiles on the street. You'll never see one human being smile.
Speaker 1: That's like New York. Have you ever been in a subway?
Speaker 2: Forget that. I've talked to d C. The other thing in DC.
Speaker 3: Number one rule, everybody is more important than you are. Everybody right, Lenda, Everybody's more important than you are.
Speaker 1: It's like in Florida, in these wealthy neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I guess what, You're not the richest person in town. There's always somebody rich, it really is.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that too. I like being humble.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a.
Speaker 3: Question, how much of a role did I play in getting you to come to Florida? Tell the truth, I worked on your rear end all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I always had a place down in Florida.
Speaker 2: I know you did.
Speaker 1: I had a place talking twenty years, but all my kids growing up years, that's where we went on vacation. That was it.
Speaker 2: I'm not moving.
Speaker 1: I started thinking about it seriously in twenty fourteen, but because of where my kids were with education. Here's an interesting part of the story that nobody knew. I had studios outside of New York City for years and years and years before COVID e a hit. You know, I had my own studio and I never went into the building. You know when I occasionally walk into the Fox buildings like shock and awe, like, oh, you know, he's entered the building. But I like it. I'll tell you why. I like it because I get to focus more. Some people need the stimulation when I prepare, when I write my monologues, I have to be quiet and still I can't have TVs on. I can't have any distractions at all. I really need to dial in. I turned my phone on mute. I mean, I just I have to focus. So it's just the way I prepare.
Speaker 3: I just remember sending you pictures in twenty twenty because we'd moved.
Speaker 2: Into the new house. I remember all the palm trees.
Speaker 1: I remember what I wrote you back all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going to repeat that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I hate you. That's what I used to write you.
Speaker 2: Yes you did.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what happens now? Was that? Well, my friend, when the snowstorms in horrible weather.
Speaker 2: You send a picture of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm telling you we worked on him to get into Florida. I knew he needed to be there, right he did, Linda, you're never leaving New York and by the way.
Speaker 2: To see James and Stephanie and all these.
Speaker 1: It's like right, and you know MKR killer security guard.
Speaker 3: Get to see anybody. And these are my buddies for over the year. So I'm so happy with you.
Speaker 1: All these years, I've never had security. Now I have to have security.
Speaker 3: Oh god, let's not even talk about that. I don't even want to think about it.
Speaker 1: I mean I used to get threats in Atlanta back in the day, did you know for you know, mostly from Dolly, your wife.
Speaker 2: You know what you got to Atlanta? You had were going up against each other.
Speaker 1: That is a great untold story. I can tell you great radio war stories.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know them. You can tell what do we want to the story?
Speaker 1: Well, I come to Atlanta. Neil Boortz was a legend. He's by the way now, but he's both our friends. We're friends with you.
Speaker 2: I did Neil's show almost every day for years.
Speaker 1: And he was extremely gifted and talented. I think he's mensa, isn't he He's like genius? Yeah, okay, and he's on that spectrum. However, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. He's so he he goes to what he called the ex wife. He went to a competitor station. Yes, all right, it was a big deal. Got paid a lot more money. I go into Atlanta audition for two days, and it came down to me and Dick Williams, who was very famous in Atlanta politics. And I think they just decided they want to go younger at the time, and I was a little more let's just say edgy slugger. Yeah. And I'm still friends with it. I'm friends with everybody that's ever hired me to the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so I go in audition. Two days I get an offer. And so I had been in Huntsville, Alabama. How did you turn this into the discussion about me?
Speaker 3: Because I'm interviewing you, Hannity, you just don't realize that this is my show.
Speaker 1: Now now taking it You've now take it over. But this was the best part though, and I'll never forget that. Then Neil was supposed to go up against Rush. Rush crushed him. And then because he had always been on nine to noon and those were my hours. And I take my first vacation. I'm driving to Hartsfield Airport and I'm listening to Borts and he goes, Hannity, I know you're listening. I'm like, how do you know that I'm listening? It was true, I was listening, and he goes, Hannay, your phone's going to ring, don't pick it up. It's going to be Slugo, and Slugo is going to tell you to get back to work, because starting Monday morning at eight forty five, a fifteen minute jump on me, I'm coming back to my old slot and I'm taking my audience back and running you out of town. So Neil, Oh, it is so Neil. Then I found when he went there. I remember one morning driving in and I'd flip back and forth between the two stations and see what news each station was covering, because we were news and talk. And at six fifteen, I'm in my car driving to work. I'm on at nine o'clock and Neil Boortz was on the air with Scott Slade. It was one of the best morning news hosts in the country. And he's telling he had read every newspaper, he had his entire show planned out, and I hadn't read a thing at six fifteen. That was the last day I was ever in a car at six fifteen in the morning. I was getting there at five o'clock every day, and every day at six fifteen I would tune in and Borts would give away his entire show, So I knew exactly what.
Speaker 2: He had to remember this story. This is so cool.
Speaker 1: It's a great story, right, but this is like the old radio war days.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, tell it all right.
Speaker 1: So then one day he announces that he has he never had guests, So like, if he was going to talk about a story, I tell my producer, Eric Stanger, who still works for me, and I tell him get that, get that, get the person in the story, and get him booked and put him on at nine o'clock. So if he's talking about the story, I have the guest of the story. That's how I would compete against him. And he was more libertarian, knew was coming to power. I was the MC the night he became speaker. He wasn't a Republican, he was a Libertarians, right, Okay. So one morning he says, oh, we're going to have a guest today at ten o'clock, Robert Shapiro. And I'm like, I go first thing I said to said, well, why didn't you get him? He goes, well, I was listening to ninety nine X. One day we did an April Fool's joke and we switched shows an alternative music you know, shock jocks. I did their show, made their listeners take chastity vows and they came on my show show and we're advocating for gay marriage on the air. That it actually did. It was like a really good radio bit again fun radio wars. So Stanger calls over tonightety nine X says, Yeah, is Robert Shapiro's rep there? Blah blah blah. Any chance you're free at nine o'clock to come on? Well, we happenever free hour, we'd love to come on. We got him before Neil. And here's the more sinister part. You know, we're getting close to ten o'clock. I know where he's supposed to go. I act stupid. I'm like, you know, I have so many more questions. Is there I could talk to you all day? Any chance you can stay a little bit longer?
Speaker 2: He snaked his time. I know you did.
Speaker 1: And then he goes, you know what. He turns to the lady and she knows exactly what I'm up to and tell the next people we're going to be a little late, but we're coming. And he finally leaves it like ten forty five, goes over. It was just down the block. Neil comes out of the studio and he was ready to kill because you knew exactly what had happened, and you know I mean, but I will tell you because Neil was so smart, gifted, talented, he was and prepared that I realized if I didn't work, I'd never survive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a good way to get to the top of your business is going against Neil boards.
Speaker 2: He was a good guy.
Speaker 1: I there were three ratings books in a row. That ratings books back then were three month intervals that we both had between the two of us, a twelve and a half share with men twenty five fifty four. That means one quarter of the entire you know, Atlanta metro market, that's Atlanta and pretty much all of Georgia was listening to one of the two of us well.
Speaker 2: And he had a clear channel Station two and GSD.
Speaker 1: Wasn't during the day, it had a clear channel.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: When I was on, I had fifty thousand wats. Yeah, they went down in the evening. We had the same We were equal power at that time. But if it wasn't for me discovering all that and being motivated to realize I had to work hard, he would have crushed me. And he ran more people out of town in forty years than you could name. And then he swears I ran Hannity out of town. Meanwhile, Greg most Sherry admitted to me he was sending out tapes of me all over the country to get me out of the market.
Speaker 3: That's Neil. Well, he's retired now in Naples. Oh it's unread and he's in some sort of bus or wherever it is. He goes to, well the ports bus.
Speaker 1: All right, you are staying now because it's considering I've wasted your half hour.
Speaker 3: I actually I've been interviewing you, and I thank you for being on the show.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with my friend Matt Towery. He runs the Pulling Company Insider Advantage. More on the other side eight hundred and nine foot one Sean all with Matt on as we continue from DC. All right, my dear friend, were Matt Toweri's with us insider Advantage, one of the best re rated, one of the best posters in the country.
Speaker 3: We are by the people who are fair, like real care politics. Now, there's some ultraliberal groups that always try to find a way to say, oh, we're not transparent enough or whatever, but that they don't what.
Speaker 1: Does that mean? Transparent enough you'd put your data out. They don't even understand it, Sean, I mean literally I had. There's a Snopes article that came out. I just saw it recently. It's just the craziest thing in the world. That was we did a poll right after remember uh, we were dealing with the bomb the bombing of Iran, and I think we collaborated. I said, let's get a poll out, got a poll out.
Speaker 3: We showed Trump up. He was at like fifty four percent approval, which is correct. Some kid from I don't know, I assume from Seattle. Who's stringer for Snopes rights? Who is this firm? We can't find anything about them. There's an about us on our website. It says we don't know if their if their address is a real address, and we don't know if they have a track record. Well, the whole thing says we poll for all the Fox affiliates for years. It's just this is the kind of garbage that they put out so that it will show up on Google when you google us, and you'll think, well, these guys are a bunch of idiots, and you just can't fight it.
Speaker 1: Listen. The reason I don't read social media unless I really want to feel bad about myself. Is you have these you know, these anonymous keyboard warriors. You know, I imagine them in their underwear or naked in their parents' basement, and they can say anything they want. And then on top of it, you don't know whether they're real or fake, because bots are real phenomenon. So you're in DC. Your beautiful wife Dolly's here with you, yes, and you the President finds out you're here. He knows that you pulled him right in sixteen, twenty and twenty four. He sees you often on Fox. On My show in particular, he's mentioned Who's who is this guy? Matt Tower? Who's Robert Canley? He wants to know who you are? Robert.
Speaker 3: Robert was with us yesterday. He was in town to give a speech. I was a well he actually came up from my university at a dinner, and that was a good time to take that snobby Ivy League institution.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Cambridge Universe in England?
Speaker 3: Even worse? That's way worse. Yes, yes, I mean look Cambridge. Look, I loved Cambridge. I love my college modeling. Okay, I love you guys, but I made if you took my degree. I maybe made fifty cents off of them. By law school where Pam BONDI went Scouts in law school, first law school in Florida, Great University, Great law school.
Speaker 1: So you spend years in politics at your passion, and I ran a business, dude, and insider advantage was crushing it for years and years and years. And at one point you wanted to retire.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: I did, and then you and then you forced me to come back out.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I forced you. I can't force you to do it.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 3: You called me, said you got a poll and so I did it. But I told you I was gonna do it on my way. I do the polling. I do Laura's show chance Man on Friday Nights. By the way, last night, I wore a tie for the first time and I started the show.
Speaker 1: It's a beauty of doing my show. You don't have to wear a tie. I wore a tie today.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, I'd always wear my golf shirt. That's my stick. Well Linda knows that, Linda help me invent it. That's my stick and my blazer. But I told Laura, I said, I have a tie on tonight. She said, you dressed up for me in DC. I said, yeah, but I'm going right back to this golf shirt and blazer blazer on Friday or whenever we do it, because I just love being in the real world.
Speaker 1: See you say that I dragged you back into wor No, because I could tell you a board and I could. You know, it's funny my son. When I was threatening my son, I said, you know what, I think. I'll go to your guy's office and I'll work with you guys every day. Because he works with his buddies. He runs three businesses. And he's like, he go, Dad, that's a bad idea. And I'm like, what do you mean it's a bad idea? He doesn't want me there every day. Well, of course not, Okay, I don't blame him, that's fair, Except if I was there every day, we'd probably be having more steak lunches and probably me saying, ab let's ball and let's go play golf like you do so Sean.
Speaker 3: Before I ever did poeing, my family owned a company. It was one of the largest printing companies in the Southeast. My dad founded it.
Speaker 2: He was ready to retire. I took it over.
Speaker 3: We together doubled the size of the company and sold it publicly. But I had to, thank goodness, I had the honor of working with my dad.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: He was tough, really tough, but fortunately he's like all toweries. He wanted to quit early too, so he would come in at ten o'clock in the morning, leave for lunch at eleven.
Speaker 2: I'd seen at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: So that time period I got everything I wanted done. We built the company up, and we saw it. We really mean, it was.
Speaker 2: It was. That was probably the most fun I've ever had in my whole life.
Speaker 1: But you did miss it when you left. And I remember I didn't really have to convince you were you were ready to Yeah, you were minting. I did, of course.
Speaker 3: What listen, my son, I my son was running it at the time. Now he moved on to the British Consulate. Now he actually is with.
Speaker 2: Another Poeing unit and by.
Speaker 1: The way, very well respected.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's tremendous bolster. He really does a great job. And he doesn't consult with me at all. We have different political views and God bless him, but he does a great job. Yeah, I mean I was glad I came back. I was getting a little bored, But I do like playing golf. Now I'm going to get to the golf story and I'm coaching that.
Speaker 1: How how did you get into the Oval Office to meet the president yesterday? You got you and your wife Dolly. How long are we with the president?
Speaker 3: Well, he was gracious enough to spend a pretty good amount of time.
Speaker 1: With How long is a pretty good amount of time?
Speaker 2: Maybe an hour, hour and a half something like that.
Speaker 1: An hour and a half in the Oval with President Trump?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, let me let me make it very close.
Speaker 1: Oh, are you're going to just down play this?
Speaker 3: No, just let me make you very clear about one thing. We're talking about stuff. It's not changing my poetic. I mean, if I poll Trump and he's not doing well, he's not doing well. He knows that we're we're straight up pollsters. But I think he just wanted to know where we are right now. We told him the truth. The country is not feeling the economic positive vibes that perhaps it should be viewing, and that's got to change. Little too much emphasis on foreign policy. They elected him to put money in their pocket, get the government out of their life. And you know, one of the things he points out, and I will say this started up here in DC and the US Senate with Mac Mattingley and New Gingrich, who both of whom were tremendous mentors to me and they're still friends. Talk to nude all the time, taught. Senator Mattingley's ninety something years old. Talk to him all the time, great person. The Senate is old fashioned, out of touch. There are four or five people in it who prevent us from eliminating the filibuster. And so the audience listening audience will know the filibuster is something that's not in the Constitution. It is a rule of the Senate they've had for every ever and it basically says that if you can't get sixty individuals to vote to end a debate, invoke what they call cloture.
Speaker 2: That debate can go on and on and on.
Speaker 3: And that's how they used to actually speak up there till somebody, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean a real filibuster, not I'm threatening a philibuster. Therefore we're not show it open.
Speaker 3: They got lazy and just say, okay, well we don't have the sixty votes, so we're just you know, we're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna be able to do anything.
Speaker 3: And I think that the Trump administration's being stymied by the fact they can't pass anything between all the lawsuits. You support getting rid of the philibusts, absolutely, because the Democrats will get rid of it and heartbeat. This is a different Democratic party, and it changed the other night, you know, as we were on the air, when you and I were on the air, that's what really changed it. Now this Democratic Party, they're emboldened. The left is more emboldened. You're going to see changes in the Senate leadership. And I guarantee you if they were to get control, they would eliminate the filibuster first thing, and they reverse everything.
Speaker 1: Truck. How was this move towards the radical left going to play out? I mean, if you asked me today who the Democrats agnominee is in twenty eight I'm going to tell you it's Govenus.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, And that's very dangerous for the Republicans because he's slick, very slick.
Speaker 2: He makes it great.
Speaker 3: He has a horrible track record. Yeah, but nobody knows about this stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I mean that's what campaigns are about, right, You have to you have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, and we've talked about this over the years.
Speaker 3: I believe that in these off years, Republicans and Conservatives should be running ads educating the public about what they're achieving and what the other side's not doing.
Speaker 2: And they've never done it.
Speaker 3: And then they sit around and they cry when they see approval ratings that are upside down and they see that. I mean, right now most people don't know, but the generic ballot for Congress, the Democrats are ahead by four or five points. Now, well, everybody, and I hear all these Republicans go around say, oh, the Democrats are at the worst place they've ever been. People don't like the Democrats. They don't like the Democrats, but they don't like the Republicans either, and they're drifting to the other side. And so there's a lot of work to be done very quickly. Midterms are going to go to the Democrats massive.
Speaker 1: Well go if the economy is I suspect turns that, I would assume we'll have a big impact on the elections in the next year.
Speaker 3: Well, but you got I think about this part of the shut shutdown goal for the Democrats. It wasn't just healthcare. They knew every day they kept the government shut down, they were inflicting harm on this economy. So now when the GDP number comes out, and when the consumer sentiment numbers continue to come out, they're going to be terrible.
Speaker 1: They're not going to be as good as they So they didn't care about people, and that they didn't care.
Speaker 3: They just it was all politics in this town, baby, I mean, it's just people don't matter, all right.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell the golf story and how I got in your head and messed.
Speaker 3: Up your We're not going to say the name of the golf course, Okay, fair enough, there's a there's a famous golf course, famous famous golf my.
Speaker 2: Home state of Georgia, where I was born.
Speaker 1: Well, you just told the whole world what golf course it is.
Speaker 3: I'm a member of a famous club in Georgia in Atlanta, so it could be any one of them.
Speaker 1: And I get.
Speaker 3: Invited in this election time, and like I'm nervous as anything about playing there, and I've got to.
Speaker 2: Deal with all these these polls and not screw them up.
Speaker 3: So every night and I'm in the middle of a hurricane, which, by the way, you blew my cover on my cars getting you know, he did this to me, Lenda, So my cars get wiped out, because that's the one part of the house it wasn't I remember, And I tell him on the phone one night.
Speaker 2: I said, well, really they're getting sort of old. I don't really mind.
Speaker 3: So the next three nights live on the air handed he says, well, I know you don't really care about your car. The adjuster had not agreed to give me a check. I finally told him. I said, Seanna, I don't get my money. It's coming from you.
Speaker 2: You would doing.
Speaker 3: But you also kept jabbing at this famous golf course, telling me, hey, you told me how bad I was going to play.
Speaker 1: Is it No, it's going to be the worst day you play in your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you you came this close because there's certain identified Oh I remember, Yes, you almost got there. And of course if that had happened, I would have gotten a phone call next day say, mister, you're never coming back, never invited back. No, and by the way, and by the way, you were invited this year and you've chickened out. I just would to make it.
Speaker 1: I picked up golf clubs. I gave it up for seven years, only recently picked it up, played maybe ten nine whole round. We have a great drive you had to do. But you know I was lifting. I have a compressed nerve in my neck. Ex No, it's not an excuse. I mean I I can kick your ass, and you know you know I have compressed nerve or not.
Speaker 2: Hey, look I'm not pushing on that. Okay, I know you can't.
Speaker 1: But when I was lifting, I'll tell you what I was doing. I was doing a lap machine. And because I had a rotator cuff issue, so I can't do pull ups anymore. So I love doing right and so I do lats, I can do those, and yeah, I just it just tweaked out. I think it was about one hundred and eighty five pounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when are you going to get back to playing golf? As soon as it's better, and when it's getting better, and I'm coming over to play with you, yes this winter. Yes, we're going as soon as I'm better. Absolutely, I've had some great deal. I am shocked that my game came back.
Speaker 1: I mean I literally I told you about the one round I had my son and my business partner and they couldn't believe and was stunned.
Speaker 2: How far did you drive the ball?
Speaker 1: Oh to sixty?
Speaker 2: Pretty?
Speaker 1: They were good. You're gonna go out and so I swing easy?
Speaker 2: Do you? By the way, I I will tell you this the one thing, because I haven't gotten.
Speaker 1: Your new clubs XO XO clubs. They're great, you love them. You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting next to a guy last night at this at this Model and Cambridge dinner. I don't think he agreed with any of my politics, but he's a golfer and obviously very wealthy guy. I paid for the whole dinner, for the whole college, and I said, so we talked golf. I said, I got these new clubs that he has them now, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt Towery, thanks for stopping by. Good to see my friend Dolly. I don't know how you put up with them. Uh, pretty cool hanging out with the president for an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: We love you, Sean. It's great to be with your group and we love you.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Didn't answer the question, all right, of course it was cool. Yes, we're in the DC swamp. Jd Vance, Pam Bondy and doctor Oz and Robert F. Kennedy Junior Tonight all right, that's going to wrap things up. From the swamp. We have Vice President jd Vance tonight nine Eastern on Fox. Also joining US Attorney General Pam Bondy the battle against Gavin Newsom. Also RFK doctor Oz Healthcare. You need to know information for your family you won't get elsewhere. Check it out. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.