Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody, welcome to the Buck Brief. Our friend Ryan Gurdusky is with us, and if you're watching on YouTube, he's dressed like a lumberjack for us today. Mister Gardusky, good to see you. His substack is the National Populist Newsletter. It's an excellent newsletter. Some of us maybe even pill for it for show prep on Sundays when it comes out or over the weekend. When does it come out to you? But I say I got this from Ryan Substack, the National Popular news that are so I cite. I don't just like pillage it without any say so yeah, no, and all you know, I even i'll cite. I'll even give and credit sometimes for a random quote of hers, you know, but she never says anything to me about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I always source my material. I don't just write nonsense like I will sign who my sources are for every article I linked to them in the news life. This newsletter this week about the vice presidential election, I didn't I couldn't name my sources. But I had quite a few of.
Speaker 2: Them, all right, So let's let's dive into this because everyone's gonna be really curious about this. Tell me who's going to be? And I'm realizing also on the YouTube, I really need a haircut, Like this is getting out of control. Uh tell me, I do so, so everyone in the comments they can stop with the look good to who could you're here? It's like, all right, I'm a human being. I got a lot of things going on. A little puppy that's biting my ankles all the time. I got to feed it. I forget to get my haircut. I maybe took a nap right before this podcast, so I'm waking up still, Ryan, help me out here. Who's going to be the vice president for Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of conversations going on in are al igoing in Trump World about this, and this is the general opinion. Trump has said multiple times that he doesn't think a vice president does anything or adds value to a ticket. His opinion is is that no one's ready for the vice president. They're ready for the president. So I should pick who I like, who was strategically smart for me. And there is some merit to that Trump is not entirely wrong. People don't vote for the vice president, they vote for the president. So Trump and Trump has been reflecting a lot on Mike Pence in his relationship with Pence. He didn't dislike Pence, and Pence definitely brought some credibility maybe evangelicals to the ticket. I don't think he would not have voted him without Pence, but he definitely brought some credibility. Trump doesn't need credibility from those people anymore, and he didn't. He was never best friends with Mike Pence. He didn't dislike him, but they did not vibe in any capacity. So and he used to make fun of how Pence would call his wife Karen Pen's mother, And he would make fun of that. He just didn't. It was never comfortable with him as a man.
Speaker 2: He really would hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Pence called his own wife mother, Oh.
Speaker 1: Pence, does Pence calls Karen Pen's mother? Yes? Why? Trump used to say, mother is not going to like this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: About Yes, he calls why why? Why not like wife? Why what'd he call her mother?
Speaker 1: I don't know he calls her mother. It's very well known he calls Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I mean I don't know. The guy apparently has a very solid marrier. I'm not I'm not trying to cast dispersions or anything. He seems like a nice guy. I just that just strikes me as a little odd. That's all. Anyone go ahead, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: It strikes Trump as very odd to and a lot of things that Mike Pence did Trump as a little so.
Speaker 2: One thing, even Trump haters after Trump is pretty funny. Actually, he's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Trump is very funny. So yeah, so he sat there and was like, you know, whatever you say, Well, mother's not gonna like this Trump would say about anyway. So whatever the case is, he really wants somebody who he personally enjoys being around. He wants somebody who he considers a comrade in the front, and someone who is very very loyal. Trump probably correctly believes that even if he's the president again, Democrats are going to try to put him in jail for the rest of his earthly life no matter what happens. So he wants somebody who if they becomes a president, sorry I put my camera, if they becomes the president. After he's the president, they will pardon him almost for anything, because Democracy believes wants to to to put him in jail. So that is also another criteria he has been thinking about. So on the list right now, people who have been seriously considered a mention in mar Alago. It is Marco Rubio, it is Christy Noan, it is elast staphonic, it is Tim Scott, it is Marsha Blackburn, Katie not Katy, Katy Britt and JD Vans. Those are the seven. The people I will put in the serious category are elist dephonic, Tim Scott and Jdvans.
Speaker 2: If you have to tell me right now of those options, the one that if you had to place your money on one, just as in a betting sense, who would it be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jdvans, JD Vance.
Speaker 2: That makes sense to me based on you know, we just had JD on radio got a couple of days ago, I can't remember now. And you know he's very aligned with Trump on things. He's the younger generation. I think he knows how to deal with Trump. I mean the least dephonic thing. I just look at this and I say, at least aphonic is like a left wing Republican. If there is such a thing. She's pretty liberal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, at least Defonic has had the biggest transformation of anybody in the House. She went from voting against the wall and voting as basically everything Trump said and trying to get an amnesty voted through to being Trump's biggest defender and a complete you know, support, And she's got She's gotten a lot of positive and well deserved accolades for the Idea League University. So she has done things in the last few years that have been very positive for herself. And she's a very ambitious woman. But Trump really likes JD. Vans. They one. They agree on a lot of issues, big issues like foreign policy that he probably doesn't agree with Tim Scott on or possibly most of the people on the list. He doesn't. He really agrees on immigration, and he really grewes him on trade and general worldview. And Trump has a thing that he likes to say all the time. He says that people come out of central casting. It's one of his favorite slogans to say, oh, they're at a central casting. He thinks that JD is out of central casting for what a vice president would look like, and has commented on that a number of times, and oftentimes appearance. Appearance matters a lot to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I feel like, then, don't I look like a vice president? Like why isn't he? You know, Jady and I are pretty similar, you know, why aren't I? In contention, it's a little sad.
Speaker 1: I mean, you should be throwing your hat and making more trips at you. But but that matter. Appearance matters a lot to him, and he thinks that JJ's tall and needs good looking, and as you know, it helps. He also doesn't help necessarily with Trump, but it does maybe help in a national thing he's got. He's got a biracial family, he's got biracial children, his wife is Indian, so that all those things could very much matter. And his life story, his backstory is extremely compelling. And when he's been in the Senate, he has been a real, you know, big advocate again end of the Ukraine War and also providing relief on rail reform and doing five power partisan things on that. So I mean, there there's a case to be made of him as the series, as the top contender among the bunch.
Speaker 2: That's pretty amazing, really, you know, you wouldn't have thought, especially because JD is also a reformed Trump supporter from the early days when he was a very vocal critic of Trump back in twenty sixteen. I get the sense that Trump, that Trump loves Trump converts more than anybody else, and so on the right at least, if you go if you love Trump, if you go full Trump when you initially resisted, I think he's a big fan of those people.
Speaker 1: Trump does not appreciate cheap dates. So if you are just you know, let's say something really crasp on the holding back, if you are just trying to, you know, worship him every single second of everything day. He likes that, he likes the adulation, but he does doesn't respect it. People in the media who praise him NonStop, he shits on them the minute the doors are shut. Like that is, he does not enjoy and it doesn't respect people who he feels that he doesn't have to work for their love. Someone I know who was very high up in the last administration and got a lot of what they want in the last administration told me one time, you need to treat Trump like a very good looking girl in high school and just ignore, ignore them, and ignore him, and he will want your attention so badly it will drive him crazy. And that is that has been That worked for my friend who is in the administration, but it's worked for a lot of people. He really respects people. He has won over much more than people who have been eating out of his hands from day one.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the bill that the Senate tried to pass earlier this week. We'll get to that in the second year. Do you feel that before I show you you silly man? You are No, It's okay, I'm just kidding. Go ahead, No, go ahead, it's a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I was just thinking because we were talking before before the show about influencers, right, and this is why I think our influencer culture has become so immensely toxic. Is because people will not tell the truth because they're afraid of losing access to people in power. They believe people in power will hold them future jobs. And because there is a business model right now where if you can get five thousand to ten thousand people to believe that you are the curator of the truth and honesty, you have to serve them like the purest heroine all the time without any facts related to it. Otherwise somebody will and I think that's why our influencer cultures become so incredibly toxic right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know that there's a there's a a purity contest for all things MAGA for sure, and the there's also the weird correlation on the right for people now where if you don't believe every conspiracy theory, like I I am the first one to say I think there's an Epstein conspiracy that goes way beyond what we've been told, like like I do. I'm not something who says there are no conspiracies or you know, oh it's all it's all you know, hocus pocus or hogwasher or whatever. But we've reached a point I think in the right now where every conspiracy know the Taylor Swift, Travis Kelsey thing, there's some conspiracy to give Joe Bond the election. I'm like, when when did people become so crazy? And if you don't believe this, you're like a uniparty stooge who might as well be at the World Economic Forum, uh, you know, traveling around with the Davo set, et cetera. It's just crazy to me, right, I mean, you need.
Speaker 1: To serve your your audience and Also, there is a big thing people think that influencers like to think that they're leading a crowd, when in fact they're following it. They have to follow their own crowd because if they turn against them, they lose everything. So you can never not change course. You have to go full steam ahead, hard as it can possibly be to try and keep that audience and retain that audience, because if you can get ten thousand people to give you three dollars a month, four thousand dollars a month, you've got a serious business going on. But you can't ever lose that. So you've got to sit there and if you know, if you know me, if it means saying that Travis Kelsey's working with the CIA and everyone's in this game so they can prote Taylor Swift like, you got to say bad things constantly in order to you know, keep that gravy train going. You can't let it go because that's all you got all right.
Speaker 2: Now, Next, you're gonna tell me about the Senate why they're doing this, why Ukraine funding matters so much to them. Also, I asked it on radio, just you know, so I can soone at some point just tell me why are we sending Israel seventeen billion dollars. We'll get we'll get to that. You don't have to answer it. But I just and no one can say that I'm not very pro Israel and that I'm you know, a good friend or the Jewish state. I mean, I'm like, take these hamas pieces of garbage and you know, and and take them off the battlefield. But anyway, I do think you know, oh, all of a sudden, we're not allowed to talk about where money's going. Hold on, do you feel prepared speaking about money? With everything going on in the country, you find yourself thinking about how to protect yourself and your family financially or otherwise. One form of financial protection is diversification. Gold has often been used to protect assets against inflation. It's a global reserve asset and countries are buying massive amounts of gold as a hedge against financial collapse. Time to protect yourself and invest in gold. Stop just assuming things are gonna get better. Look at inflation, look at what's going on. Have some gold on hand. Let's then go crazy and you know, pile everything into gold, diversify with it. I have some gold, You should have some gold, some precious metals and you can actually have it in your four oh one k as well. It's simple and easy with the Oxford Gold Group. Go to Oxford Gooldgroup dot com slash free, order the investment guide, or make a purchase of precious metals and earn up the twenty five one hundred dollars in free gold. That's Oxford Goldgroup dot com slash free, Oxford Goldgroup dot com slash free, go check it out today. All right, So why were they burning the midnight oil Republicans in the Senate. I was about a dozen of them who were all trying to make sure where it was like eleven twelve something of that wasn't it?
Speaker 1: It was more than twelve, but I forget the exact unt to look it up, but it is more than twelve. Six voted against them.
Speaker 2: Okay, So why why are they so hell bent on getting this supplement? Let's let's start with Ukraine and how there's this enormous disconnect because the Republican base, you bring up funding Ukraine, the open end war in Ukraine, and and people start booing, and yet Republican senators, a whole bunch of them, think that this is like World War two, when we're fighting the Nazis by funding Ukraine, although there's a whole well they believe, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well they believe or fighting the Soviet Union by fighting Russia. And you know, there's a lot of people on the on the on the National Secure right, from Nikki Haley onwards and Mitch McConnell who believe that if we fight Russia, we fight China, which is completely incoherent and totally not true. But there is a my one of one of my many problems in Jdvan's not to talk about him again, but he did reference this yesterday in the speech. Ukraine has a has a birth deficit. In order to be in order for a country to be at replacement levels, an average a woman needs to give an average of two point one children on average in mass per children per lifetime give birth to them. Ukraine has not had that level since the end of the Soviet Union. They've had almost twenty five straight years of birth decline and population decline. There is every man between the ages of eighteen forty has either fled the country or is fighting and dying to do it. They are going to go through a catastrophic and almost unmodernly unseen demographic winter in the next ten to twenty years, because an entire generation of Ukrainians have died or fled from this war that Zelenski has tried to get cease fires for repeatedly, but continues to fight it and enriching him and his cronies from American money. I mean, they are talking about protecting Ukrainian borders at the expense of having Ukrainian people. There will not be a future Ukrainian people. It will be an empty wasteland because of the war that Mitch McConnell and Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer are promoting endlessly. It is literally the death of a people we are witnessing and they're probably going to lose Their population will decline upwards of ten million people within which about twenty percent of the population in a period of in a period of a few decades. It's going to be rapid, and it's going to be very very intense, and it's going to be a complete economic and social collapse in one country because of this war.
Speaker 2: We sat with Stalin at Yalta right and divvied up, you know, divvied up the world at the end of the Second World War. Why not sit down and have a conversation with Putin about how to end this thing. It feels like, I know, Tucker in his interview had Putin tell him directly, and ever, oh my gosh, they were all, how could he talk to Putin? And they know all that. But Putin says that there was a plan on the table. We should know was there a plan on the table? Because if there is, then Putin's just a huge liar and why were we even talking about it? But if there is, that seems like a pretty big deal.
Speaker 1: There was a plan on the table. Kron was really working very very hard to get a ceasefire done over a year ago, and Zelenski was all for it before the American machine of money kept on going. They are in a rush to get this bill done because if they do not get it done, Ukraine is going to go to the table right now with a ceasefire. Is the only thing keeping this war going is endless, not even American money. It's money we're borrowing from China to give to Ukraine, but that American paycheck is the only thing that is keeping this war moving at this point. And so otherwise and Russia will annex the three providences of eastern Ukraine that they want and it will be over. But if it does not end, there will I mean it will literally be like the loss of like seventy five million Americans all between the years of like eighteen and forty of mostly men. That is how catastrophic their population decline is going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what does Ukraine gain by continuing to fight if there's the possibility of a you know, look, do I think that it's crappy for Ukraine? And that's an understatement that they'll lose territory and they'll, yes, but war as hell and the world is a tough place, and sometimes you lose and you have to figure out a way to move forward, right. You know, look at Japan. Japan could have said, oh my god, you nuked us, and you know, now, look they started an aggressive war against us. But the point being they decided to move forward. They're now one of our closest allies actually in the world. And you know, things change, right, So what they get from continuing to fight if they can't win, I guess is the fun. And they can't win and they can't gain any ground, so it's just right.
Speaker 1: They haven't earned I think. I don't think I've moved to foot in like six months or seven months. It's been a complete stalemate at the border. I mean, do you. I mean, if you read the reports, there are hundreds of millions of dollars missing in these in these contracts we're sending over there, and they don't know where who is getting all of this money. I mean, there's a life changing amount of money that I imagine Ukrainian oligarchs in close percent approximated to Zelensky are getting. Zelensky's getting the edulation of the entire world and the praise in the entire world. I'll tell you the story. I was in Washington, d C. When the war started. In Zelenski addressed the Joint Session of Congress, and I was at a Republican meeting a Republican congressman, and one congressman got up and goes, we need to get a bust of Zelenski in the capital of Vertunda, near Winston Churchill, because that's who he most resembled. A lot of congressmen are very much in a Cold War mindset still, and they don't realize the detrimental changes to the world over the last thirty years since the end of the Cold War, and how that will be a much larger impact than anything happening on the border of Ukraine and Russia right now.
Speaker 2: I also, I keep hearing people will say out loud. I think Nikki Halias said this. There are others who say, if we don't stop them in Ukraine, Poland is next, And I'm like, that is insane. That is that is crazy talk, right, this is it would be like, you know, I don't know. It would be like saying, if we don't you know, get if we don't stop the Huthies from fighting the government in Yemen, like next stop is the United Kingdom. Like no, I don't think they're gonna be able to take them over, Like that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: There's just that has always been what they've been saying. I mean, I'm old enough now which to remember the first early days of the of the war against terrorism and if we don't fight them over there, they'll fight them over here. But Poland doesn't even believe that. No one, no Western leader believes that Poland is next. Certainly Poland doesn't. I mean a lot of countries like Finland are joining NATO now as a protection. But if they really believe that, you know, the West Western Europe was next from Russia's advancement, why aren't any of them spending the money on military expenditures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and it's.
Speaker 1: Certainly you don't want to Yeah, certainly you don't want to completely annihilate your your your the weapons you have are we have very few weapons left because of this war, Like we are depleting our weapons supply over a proxy war Russia in Ukraine, but also the Syrian War was a proxy warth Russia. We've had multiple proxy world Russia's who were willing to expense other people's soldiers and other people's men to fight Russia. This is I think one of the first times that Russia is actually losing their own men in this war. But Russia is just taking them from the Caucuses, Muslims, from uh from the area near Georgia, and they're having them fight. I mean, it's not like it's all you know all Russian. Russia is a very large nation. They're able to sit there and spend a lot more men than Ukraine is. It's almost got five times the population.
Speaker 2: So we're going to give what is it, sixteen billion seventeen billion dollars to Israel.
Speaker 1: Why yeah, why there are greatest ally.
Speaker 2: That did We're we're just that that we're just sticking with at.
Speaker 1: We're down to just talking points, you know. I think part there's good money spent on Israel, like on the Iron Dome, is very effective money. I think that Republicans have not had an honest conversation about Israel and their military weapons we give them in a very long time. Listen, Israel is also the country that we were like we caught them spying on the Trump and White House or on the White House lawn during Trump's presidency. They are also the country that sold weapons, weapons and plans to China from the United States, and China was able to use it to build new weapons. Is was a very good ally, But they are not the fifty first state of the United States, not even Nope, not even close. And it's a very dangerous thing to sit there and say that. You cannot say that because there are a lot of interests in Washington, and there are also a lot of very powerful evangelicals that believe that Israel, you know, is is the Holy Land and that the Messiah will come from there again and between the two. It is a very powerful element within their publican party.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just I got to say, like the note, you know, you get all these people that will say on the right, will say why are we giving all this money? And look, it's a lot more money in Ukraine. I get that, but is just a small country seventeen billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Just they're a very wealthy country, and.
Speaker 2: It's a very wealthy country. Right, they're not having some economic crisis where they can't pay their bills. I mean Ukraine has no money, right, Ukraine is up against it. We're just giving Israel money to give. You know, it's like a kid who has a trust fund who's got somebody showing up and give him an extra twenty dollars bill like he doesn't need it or you know, I mean probably wants them. But it just strikes me as as you got to be consistent, right, if you're worried about the debt, you should be worried about four aid spending across the board. And when you're getting into tens of billions or you know, billions of dollars period, I think we're I think we're allowed ask us questions. And also I love how they throw Taiwan in there too. It's like at the end, just to make it seem like, oh yeah, I want sure anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's it's it's it's going to be a very big question when Taiwan's populate younger population is increasingly pro CCP and the West's population look, England, the United States and most of Europe is having a massive problem where white men are no longer joining the armed services, and it's specifically white men in all those countries. And what do you do when the people that you expect to fight wars because they have fought wars in the past, are no longer willing to fight them. That is a serious question that the military minds because in their heads everyone is still like they were in nineteen fifty. They are not willing to accept that a large portion of the United States will not fight in wars anymore, and that you know, there's probably a maybe a fifteen percent of France and ten percent of England that are you know, of non European background, and they are not going to be signing up for any military expenditures into the lands of their parents, and they have no allegiance whatsoever for the issue. If Joe Biden, I'm sorry to cut you if I know, been railing. But if Joe Biden loses this election, because Muslims specifically have sat out of places like Michigan and Georgia, we were never going to have a pro Israel democratic presidential candidate probably the rest of our lives. Ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's interesting that people like I can sit here and say that for many years, I've been a staunch defender of Israel's right to defend itself and always have been and totally side with Israel against Amas. And my record on this is not only so, it's consistent and for a long time. But I'm not sure we should be paying for it. I mean, you know, like you know, I don't know. I mean like I'm rooting for them, I'm on the team. I want, I want, you know, good diplomatic relations and all that. But I don't know that the US taxpayers should be funding that anyway. But it's interesting people, very people get very brave about talking about, you know, oh, we need to cut aid the Ukraine. I'm like, well, what about that ISRAELID All of a sudden, people in the right Oh, I can't talk about that. Why doesn't make you Antie is.
Speaker 1: Really on your show, so you maybe you can get better answers. And I'm being extremely honest with you because I don't care or whatever. No one's paying my bills besides me, you know, but that is an honest conversation that they will never have about Israel, and it is everyone's like walking on eggshells.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also when we give we give Israel three billion dollars a year. I mean that's just kind of on Autoba every year. Three billion a year, three billionaire three? Why why are we doing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we give it in like there are certain like I said, there are certain money that is very good, like they're they're.
Speaker 2: With the Iron Dome, don't.
Speaker 1: I think it was very effective because they can't stubble up inso China. But you know, and it saves a lot of people's lives, and you know, that's okay. There's at least good money going there. There is a big question over you know, if the CBO says that it's got comercial Budge always estimates that it's going to be two point six trillion dollars deficit by twenty thirty four is a very very very big question as how do you keep this gravy train going, especially your quote unquote serious about the Israel.
Speaker 2: Israel has like a five hundred and fifty billion dollar year economy, like they can pay for their own defense. This is what the part of it. You know, if Israel had a ten billion dollar year economy and we you know, okay, I guess there are allies we got to help them out anyway, It just strikes me as yeah, we all know you're this is you can be as pro Israeli as one can be in terms of support in terms of thing else. But you know, I'm very pro you know United. Look, we talk about NATO and how NATO needs to spend you know, I think a lot of those European countries are great, big fans of those countries, lovely people. I don't think we should be spending paying for all their defense either. I just think this is a more general foreign aid discussion. But if it's a foreign a discussion has to be across the board.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I got ye talk about something else for a second here, Because I bought a home last year, and when I did, guess who I went to American Financing. That's who I relied on for getting a mortgage, and they're the best in the business. They've been helping people save money for twenty five years. In fact, last year, American Financing UH saved an average of eight hundred and fifty four dollars a month for folks who got used them because they were able to tap into their equity to payoff high interest debt. With mortgage rates dropping into the fives, now is a great time to call American Financing. All it takes is a ten minute call to eight six six eight nine zero nine three nine two. They never charge any upfront fees and they've helped thousands of customers including me. I got my mortgage for American Financing. Call them today. It's why trust, It's who you should trust. Eight six six eight nine zero nine three nine two eight six six eight nine zero nine three nine two. We're going to American Financing dot net NMLS one eight two three three four Animals Consumer Access dot org APR for rates in the five started six point four zero six percent for well qualified bors. Called eight six six eight nine zero nine three nine to two for details about credit costs and terms. All right, Ryan, for the people in the back one more time. I'm gonna hand this over to you. It's the last day we'll talk about today. We'll have you back against you. This is always fun, her favorite topic. Can they just stop with the Joe Biden is going to be replaced with Michelle Obama. I just want to let you go off on that for a second while I fix my lighting here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's okay. Yes, Michelle Obama will not be on the presidential ticket in twenty twenty four. Very likely will never be on the presidential ticket, although maybe she could change her mind, but she will not be on the presidentialll ticket in twenty twenty four. Anyone telling you that is like a drug dealer trying to sell you fetanol to get high off. It is not true. It is a complete lie. They are lying to you, either out of their opening line because they are liars, or they just don't know any better and they just hurt enough conspiracies and they think that's what people want them to hear. Unless he passes a or is seriously seriously injured to the point that he cannot walk or something, Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee in twenty twenty four with Kamala Harris as the vice presidential nominee. And I know you may sit there and say, but Ryan, but Buck he is in a competent buffoon who looks like he is dementia and is talking and mumbling about cookies on TikTok videos. That is one hundred percent true. He is a rapidly incoherent, mentally depraved person whose brain ability to cognitively function is declining substantially and will continue to if he has a second term. That doesn't matter to them because the people who sit there and prop him up and support him think that our party or Republican Party is supporting a rapist who wants to end democracy and have his roaming gang of white supremacists terrorize women to force into pregnancy, rip you know, every person who's not white out of the country and start World War three. There is a population and a significant population that genuinely believe that they genuinely believe there's a significant portion of the population that genuinely believes that Mississippi is worse for gay people than the Gaza strip like. There is a group of people that do one hundred percent believe this, And they also think Joe Biden's wonderful. They think that he's great. They think he's done a very, very very good job as president. And now it is just a question of who do people in the middle, who do soft Democrats and soft Republicans and independence in the middle, Who are they going to go support because there is no changing the mindset of the people that are currently voting the Democratic primary. Biden won ninety six percent in South Carolina. He'll probably win over ninety percent in Michigan. They do not care what the DOJ says. They do not care about whatever the guy's name is, Pababuski or whatever his name is, the business partner Biden, Babolinski, whatever his name is. They don't care. They think that he's great. Just like at Trump's worst moment, you probably are someone you know, probably thought, screw it. Trump's my guy. That's where they're at. He'll be the nominee. It's crazy, Uncle Joe all the way to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on this, as you know, and it's you and me and on the right in media, it's like nobody else right now, everybody else is doing this whole Oh, it's gonna be uh you know, I've had I've had Tucker say it. I think you've said it on my show. Oh yeah, Bill O'Reilly has said it many times. Bill really came on and told me I was wrong on this issue. That was like last July. I was like, Bill, you're gonna be buying me a stake, buddy. Uh Clay, Oh yeah yeah. Clay obviously is deep in the it's gonna be a third person replacement. And don't I don't know what to, you know, I just keep trying to tell everybody. I'm like, I'm just gonna remember all this because it's a crazy idea and they think I'm the crazy one and you're the creat went for this. But anyway, Ryan Gradusky, subscribe to his National Populist newsletter. It is quite good and if you use it on your huge radio show, be sure to give him credit for it, because that's how that's how we roll. Thank you very much, Ryan, good to see you. Thanks for hanging