Speaker 1: An execution on the Donkey of the day is something to the.
Speaker 2: Hold for you the reason he gave me donkey other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 1: You need to know what you need to tell them?
Speaker 3: I am you have the boy, tell them.
Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 4: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at you trying to charlamage you, Charlomagne.
Speaker 3: Now, Chlomame, who do you give a dusky other day to man?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Sexy red Donkey to Day for Friday, January twenty six goes to a twenty six year old man named Angridge sing Okay, Angriage, Angriage, Angrige. He has been arrested after allegedly masquerading as his girlfriend so he could take an exam in her place.
Speaker 5: Listen to what the hell I just said to you?
Speaker 4: Angriage has been arrested after cross dressing Okay, he decided to identify as his girlfriend in order to take an exam for her. Y'all don't listen to me or take me serious, because I got a list, So let's go to Vice News for the report.
Speaker 6: Please mine arrested after impersonating his girlfriend to write an exam on her behalf a Gressing from Punjab has been arrested after dressing as his girlfriend Paramaj Coul to set a health worker exam on her behalf. According to police, Seem took a fake idea along to take the test was caught after his fingerprints didn't match the correct candidates from biometric device. Paul has had her application turned down.
Speaker 5: You think, man, hit my Bobby?
Speaker 1: Call well?
Speaker 5: Man hit that what you want to do for love?
Speaker 1: On Tom?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 4: That white bookis thing came drop on the clue b for Bobby call well, listen, man, listen. I pray we all get the experience love on this level. I'm serious, even though he's getting done every day.
Speaker 5: I'm serious. I want all of us to experience love on this level.
Speaker 4: I understand he got arrested, and arrest is never good, but we all need to be stupid in love at least once in life.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of lessons to be learned when you've been stupid in love. Hopefully that stupidity doesn't cause you to do something like die or kill. But getting arrested because you decided to be transfer a test is so sweet?
Speaker 5: Okay, sweet and stupid, all right?
Speaker 4: His woman was trying to be a healthcare worker, and she already failed the previous prerequisite exam, so even though he was her main sugar stain, he decided to be an undercovered level and go undercover as her shaved his facial hair, applied makeup, and got bussied up okay, and women's clothes and went to take the exam.
Speaker 5: You won't see a picture of them.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 5: Let me show you a picture of them. Look at it, look a look at look at you see you see you see. I'm all for equality.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Women have been doing things like letting us hold their pee for years to pass piss tests. If you've never had to pass the drug test, you probably can't relate. So to me, this is the next level of that. Now listen, if I'm his girlfriend, I'm flattered, but also insulted, because how handsome does my boyfriend think I am that he could just put on some makeup.
Speaker 5: And passes me. How strong are my facial features? How defined is my jaw lined?
Speaker 4: How many muscles do I have in or around my neck that would make my boyfriend think he could pass as me?
Speaker 5: She had to be thinking, am I pretty? Is he handsome? Is he pretty?
Speaker 4: Am I handsome? Maybe we are both pretty handsome? And what kind of build is happening here on.
Speaker 1: The both of them?
Speaker 5: Does he have man breasts?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 5: Does he have the titties of Todd? Does he have hips? Us?
Speaker 1: He has?
Speaker 5: Stick as me? Stick to look at me, king, look at me?
Speaker 3: You're not that thick?
Speaker 1: I look.
Speaker 5: I looked at the young man. Okay, he's pretty.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's the makeup or the hair or his features are already soft, but he's pretty.
Speaker 5: Not as pretty as still Vaughn says, I am Charlemagne. I think kind of have a.
Speaker 2: He seemed like, oh he a little bit. He seem like a he have a kind of a womanly look. He's beautiful. That's right, You think that, dude? You tell me Charlemagne ain't fine?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: Come on that? Come on though?
Speaker 2: I think if you put a if he was in Japan, h week, if he was a yeah, you put him in a wig dog some basketball players go.
Speaker 4: He not as fine as I would be if if I decided to cross dress, which I would never wor to Cat Williams, but I can acknowledge angriage is a decent looking lady boy, but still a lady boy nonetheless, And that's what got him in trouble because exam officials grew suspicious because his face didn't match the picture on the application form, you think, and then authorities ran his biometrics and discovered they didn't match.
Speaker 1: And this is new.
Speaker 5: I just found this out.
Speaker 4: He wore a tennis skirt with no draws, so somebody noticed his testicles hanging.
Speaker 5: Out of the tennis skirt and the jig was up.
Speaker 1: Shout okay.
Speaker 5: Police also accused his.
Speaker 4: Girlfriend of conspiring with her boyfriend, as they believed he wouldn't have been able to enact the deception without her consent and possible assistance. This might be the first time in human history that a woman encouraged and empowered her man to cheat, and she was happy he did. And she also got held accountable for her role in his cheating because she encouraged it.
Speaker 5: And there you have it, the secret to healing the world.
Speaker 4: Please give Angry Sing and his girlfriend to sweet down to the Hamiltones.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you are the dog.
Speaker 1: Of the day, the doge.
Speaker 5: Of the day. Ye, a couple of things.
Speaker 3: You're not that pretty, you're not that thick, who who chicks.
Speaker 5: Person in this room? And there's how many of us in it? One through street four fight? Six of us in here? Okay, two women thinking and everybody in here play with me if you want to.
Speaker 3: Let's sit back down.
Speaker 5: Calf what what cap? Y'all couldn't fill out cap?
Speaker 1: He said, y'all can't fill out his sweating? I just I just been my dude.
Speaker 5: Come on into big Mac.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, Big Mac got an ass when it stumb Mac got making this style and ask for something.
Speaker 8: Jesus Christ, I'm not playing this game anymore. All right, all right, well that was the donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: It looks crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh lord.
Speaker 8: Now when we come back, Comedian Earthquake will be joining us. Yes, indeed, so we're gonna kick it with Earthquake when we come back.
Speaker 1: And then now let's here for pastor say something.
Speaker 4: Now, you gotta break down this, Megan the Stallion record. So you're gonna have to tell us all the subliminals and everything.
Speaker 8: Okay, please, all right, it's the Breakfast Leve the Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning. Everybody, It's Steed j n V.
Speaker 8: Charlamagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, d comedian Earthquake.
Speaker 7: Welcome brother, thank you, thank you, brothers. It's always an honor to be on this show. Man. I look forward to it. It's always a highlight when I come next with you, brothers. Man, happy to have you here.
Speaker 3: How you feeling?
Speaker 7: First of man, I'm blessed man. Life is good, U. Things are good, careers popping. So I'm good man, I'm real good.
Speaker 4: You know your name came up when when recently when Kat Williams did his interview with A Shannon Shark. Yeah, well, I want to talk about just that conversation period. What is that conversation done for black comedy comedy? I don't think anything because it wasn't no jokes in it. Understand, I'm in the joke telling business, you know what I mean. So it didn't do anything I think for comedy. Personally speaking, me and him was cool, So you know, I didn't I didn't know where that came from. Certain thing he said about me, half was true, half was was a lie, you know, but to each his own. I don't you know, man, I don't even get into that part of it because see, I'm a type of person if I have a problem with you, Charla Magne, I'm gonna call you and man the man.
Speaker 7: And we were gonna talk it out. We're gonna duke it out, but we're gonna handle it man to man. I don't talk behind people back. And that's what's so media is if you go into a platform and talk about a person without you addressing them yourself, when you have opportunities to get in contact and let them let it be known. So you know, I don't get into that, you know what I mean. I let him believe what they need to believe.
Speaker 3: Now, you said you were cool, or you thought you were cool, now do you. People are saying he did that to sell tickets.
Speaker 8: Some people said he was just venting, or some people it was just like it was just a lie, just to create the controversy arounding. And you know what, it's just it's just weird. It just feel like it just came out of nowhere. Well, I don't know what is the motivation on it, on it. I have been in this business for thirty years.
Speaker 7: We as comedians have never did that type of thing ever before. We're not rappers, we don't have beefs. You have a disagreement with a comic. They usually we take it with the individual and handle it as such outside of just you know, doing that thing was the first time ever seeing it done. But we're on a new age now, you know what I mean. It's a name and I don't know what the motivation of the brother is. When I first ran into Caddy, he was the most phenomenal doing things that have never been done in here. He was selling out Madison Square Garden type arenas on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and that was never I was coming into Oakland and they was like, you know, cat gonna be here. I said, what, I just got here? What are you gonna do? He at this Friday? No, he Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday with the Warriors player. I was like, oh my god. And then you know, his acting skills was on top because he was on Hill Street Blues doing the things.
Speaker 1: So I have always admired you know, his his his work and what it is.
Speaker 7: But see, I'm I don't get into all that because I'm in the joke telling business and as long as we talking about jokes, I only that's the only thing that I am into. I ain't in the pimp game. I ain't in the drug game, ain't and in none of that. I'm into the joke. So you have anything to say to me or anything to see me, it should be right there in that category because that's the only only thing that I am involved in the pub the platform of it.
Speaker 1: So the rest of that he can keep.
Speaker 5: Why he said you can't read, Where did that come from? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean you, y'all lette terresta rut there. First of all, it's a lie because I couldn't. I used to be a w b LES radio radio and everybody in radio wants to be like y'all, to be syndicated. But if you're not syndicated and you just got one goddamn station, the only way you get some money off live reds in traffic and the rest of them. So it came to that and another thing. Ninth grade, I was picked to go to Georgetown and the upper Brown Program, Brown Program. The only reason I didn't make Oprah Brown Program is when they took me on the tour, they let me taste a fresh donut for the first time, and I ate it. I'm like, oh my god, fresh wheeze oie juice. And I said you can have all these that thing. Yeah, I said, y'all keep on walking, Aroun'm gonna stay right here near these donuts because I'm used to eating the Hostess donuts of the little past little but I never had like.
Speaker 1: A Dunken one. I'm like, oh my god, this is delicious.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I was upper bound program to be picked out of Georgetown to go to Georgetown in the ninth grade.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Also in the military as an air traffic controller, could have been air cock controller.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to get off my mother house. I said, what job can I leave today?
Speaker 7: To leave her houses? Say you can be a traffic troller. You can come back in six months and leave. I said, now I need to leave today. What you got They said, loading nuclear weapons? I said, I take it us the.
Speaker 5: Load nuclear weapon?
Speaker 7: Had man, I dropped while I'm trying to see too live crew, man, no real talk, bust the Air Force face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying to see too live crew.
Speaker 7: When when Luke first came out, we dropped that because you have to change the ordinance, the disguise from the rush.
Speaker 5: Of you dropped the bombs.
Speaker 1: He can get out to the club, No, I told him. I wanted to go see Luke Friday. They put me on the schedule.
Speaker 7: I had already say I'm not going, so they say, go out there, change the ordinance and then you can leave. Of course, I've been doing this for ten years. I'm like, all right, we don't need this. I put it up and we tell it moves the rack and everything. We ain't put all the grease fitting. It came down, hit boom, everybody ran. I said, what y'all running for?
Speaker 1: This is a nuke.
Speaker 7: I'll say you hit the word I kiss somebody here. Listen to me, mate, This is God honest truth. God take my talent from everything on. My name is in the Pentagon under broken arrow. You understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Yes, Why do they call you broken Afa?
Speaker 1: That's what happened. When you drop a nuke on the in the country, it's called it broken arrow.
Speaker 7: When it's a new on your own, friendly soul and everything is an accident, it's called broke right now. If you not well, no, man, it's just you know. I told him, you understand. I'm in Boxtairs, Louise on that street, Port Louisiana. This when Luke was at the heightens, This thing. You had one hundred and fifty bad check. I said, I'm going and they sent me out here and changed the ordinance on the plane.
Speaker 1: So they brung it on theself.
Speaker 5: But the new clearly didn't go off.
Speaker 7: No nuclear weapons are some of the most safest ordinances that you got. Conventionals are more different because they got to drop at a certain height and then it hit the UH. Safe thing safe mar it. It's the most safety. But everybody ran and then based no, we was on the flight line. We was on the flight line on the B fifty two, and you put it in the bomb bay to change it out, and it came down hit the ground boom.
Speaker 1: Everybody ran. I was like, what y'all running for? And then they came and got me.
Speaker 7: Basic commander came and then they took us to the UH, to the hospital to do drug tests and everything to see if we high. I ain't find nothing but in competence in my blood. And then they put me on the snack bar. They don't let me touch no more more nukes, no more planes or nothing. And people were like, all you stuck. I said, man, I don't care. He five get the same amount of money as low bombs as an E five that passed out coffee.
Speaker 1: So the check ain't changed, ain't hurt my feelings.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, A lot of people are gonna say, man, Cat might have been right, man, you might have had to read something.
Speaker 1: Boy that when Luke was hot.
Speaker 7: Man, he was on field Donio one of them things showing them just shaking in everything, and I was like, man, they finally gonna do a concert that one hundred and fifty and Shreetport was a small town. Bowser City was a small town in that way, and we had no black women that looked that good in my in my eyesight. So I was looking forward to it, and I told him I wasn't going, So they put us out there. Shout out to Sergeant Anderson who called me about two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: He was also on the team when we dropped the new Well listen, you know you got to prove things to the internet. So go ahead and read that read that's a live reading read out loud.
Speaker 1: Cat whim is a liar, pay too much. We got more with comedian Earthquake.
Speaker 3: When we come back, don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, everybody, It's DJ Envy CHARLAMAGNEA gud We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: We're still kicking it with comedian Earthquake.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: You know, one thing that's been coming up recently is comedian stealing jokes.
Speaker 8: Now, it seems like that would seem kind of something that's normal, because you know, if you're talking about a car, or you're talking about black versus white, it seems like a lot of it.
Speaker 3: So has that happened to you.
Speaker 7: I've been robbed more than any comedian on earth I have. I have friends that have taken my jokes. I have friends that have called me and told me they have taken my jokes. I write another one.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? This is what I it's thin on to do. It happens.
Speaker 7: That's why I do not look at other comedians perform, because I don't physically write. I mentally write. So I don't want to be contaminated with the thought. You could sit here and see another comedian tell a joke and subconsciously it be into you, and you can sit here and get on stage and riff and come up with and think you came up with it, but.
Speaker 1: You previously saw somebody else do it.
Speaker 7: That's what happened sometimes we all, it's only certain many subjects that is discovered. This is your version of oj Trut, This is your version of Trump, This is your version of Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So this happens me myself, I just continue, you know, I just replenish as they diminish, and I just keep on going with it. The way I keep myself from even for that ever happening to me. I don't watch other comedians I've heard.
Speaker 4: I've heard people say that I found that video with a Bernie mac very interesting because Bernie Mack was like, people are going to take your jokes. Don't say your jokes around other comedians, especially the younger ones when the veterans are around.
Speaker 1: Well veteran and the rest of them.
Speaker 7: But see, it's beautiful with me is and I'm blessed that I don't have to go to a club to work a joke out. You see what I'm saying. I can mentally see this is gonna work. I can I can apply it to my regular show as I'm doing it, take one out, put a new one there, and continue to make the rotation go. Certain comedians don't have that process. They have to actually write it down and then try it on the stage, and then you have comedians in the back. Oh, I like that, and then they'll give you the thought pattern. They would give you their version of that thought pattern. This is what I would have said if I thought of that. You know that's still in true. So you know they sit there, but you just it's occupational hazard.
Speaker 4: You think the DMV area gets the credit it deserves for being a comedy hotspot.
Speaker 7: You know, we have something of the great Martin Dave Me, Tommy Davis, and Tony Woods.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of Donelle No, you can't yeh, Donelle. You know these are my we we are in there.
Speaker 7: We're in DC. Is is a horror market. Is compared to like New York. You they don't give you nothing in DC. If you ain't funny, then they gonna let you know right there and they'll.
Speaker 1: Wait until you succeed before they give your accolades.
Speaker 7: Too. Was big break and my totality of my career, or just at that point at that time, Comicview. Comicview was my big break. That's where Airbody and I could tell uh quake fans when they come say, I want to put your air and your mama name. You know when I know that then, I mean they was original quake fans.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about them bringing back comic view? Think that it was great.
Speaker 1: I was there when they was filming with Mike and keV.
Speaker 7: Any platform that allowed the gendre to expread and give opportunities, I'm all for and I participated. And I've done that my whole career with my radio show and me doing the club and everything else to expand it because it's a great opt form. It's you know, I don't this ventual all that's going on. That is not what the job to screen. We bring joy and sit here and make people laugh.
Speaker 4: Is it true that Kim Why ghosted you after you after you put it down on putting that an air quote?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I get her on that. Yeah, man, Kim used to date for a version. She ghost me out there, she hit me and left me. Hey man, I'm a king. I don't pay for that as satisfied you you got to. I'm king, Jeffrey Man.
Speaker 1: You gotta take care of the king. Man the one time. Oh yeah, we did it one time, Kim is.
Speaker 7: But Kim did more for me than anything when I first had my biggest break for that time, my TV show on ABC, and Kim came and helped me navigate through that because it was I had a lot of people around me that wasn't good for me. And she came in and showed me how to do TV and reiterated what I know now is you know, I'm not an actor. I'm a movie star and there's a difference.
Speaker 3: You know, A conversation that that always comes up is black comedians wearing a dress?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 7: Why and what's your thoughts on her? It's art when white dudes Marlla Wade said, it's so personally. When white dudes do it, man their genius. When we do it, it's has something to do with our manhood. You know, it's it's art if it's a hit and it's funny. White Chicks was great, Big Mama House was great.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I know Marty, Marty is one of the man is man's man's There is.
Speaker 3: Narrie Johnson basketball player, O, my grandmama.
Speaker 7: My mama, Flip Wilson, Geraldine, you understand bigger than killer kill you the whole nine.
Speaker 1: And so it's just another, you know, another way to take a shot.
Speaker 7: At people that they want to And what's heartbreaking for me is as younger comedians that's taking these shots at the people that paved the way for them.
Speaker 1: And it's sick.
Speaker 4: Now talk to just about the Ditween being broken in debt because you said at one point you were in the whole for three million. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, see being broke that means you just ain't got no money. And that means even if you got some money, I give it.
Speaker 1: To somebody else.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying, that's the difference on it. And I was in depth because I was playing the game a lot of entertainers do. When I blow. I would take care of Uncle Sam during that time, and it never came you know what I mean. And Uncle Sam don't play, so now you know it didn't come to fruition on that point of blowing at that point on now, I just put the money to the side and knowing you know, around April, I'm gonna get blested financially.
Speaker 8: And Uncle se him come, Uncle Sam come, Oh, he comes, and they average up. They don't average it, they average up.
Speaker 1: And they let you.
Speaker 7: And see the thing about Uncle Sam, so good about it. He a sleeper sale. He allows you not to pay him until you fall off. Then he comes. See, and it's not the money that you owe him that gets you. It's the pilodies and it's usually more than the principal. So the best thing is so I'm like, okay. Once it took me to get out of it took me about six years to get to uh, to get out of that home.
Speaker 3: Oh uncle Sam, three million, yeah old to them, three million dollars.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ got all of it done there, you know, Lord, have mercy, earthquake.
Speaker 7: We appreciate you for joining us. Brother man, thank y'all for having me. Please follow me at the real earthquake. And I love you, brother. Keep doing what you're doing. Man, you too, my brother. God bless y'all.
Speaker 8: It's earthquake. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's d J n V.
Speaker 8: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time for past the oaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DJ, what's uping?
Speaker 4: Not like a t L.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 9: You know people are calling me that now Atlanta a combination A little when you remember what you got done there, I think four more, no, three more, three more, three more, about three.
Speaker 1: I really like it though, Like this is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I just did just love R and B with Keith bt Keith Thomas bt.
Speaker 5: B cox at Oh yeah, my whole girl. The portion was luthor portion and she pulled up.
Speaker 9: I really like Atlanta. It's it's different, with different New York's like parties.
Speaker 1: It's a great ride.
Speaker 5: I don't need you to like it too much.
Speaker 9: Okay, well no, I still like New York as well, but it's just different and it's cool to be around your people. We all speak the same language.
Speaker 4: But you're tired of being around all these Spanish people in New York City. You can't take it no more.
Speaker 1: That's not what I said at all anyway.
Speaker 9: But being in Atlanta, I think it's only right that I start off with this new Lotto and Anisia record called back Outside.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of something the other day, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was something ticktack and she she might have been dancing to this song and it was her and all her homegirls, and.
Speaker 5: I was like, see, I like that energy. It was just an energy.
Speaker 3: It's TikTok. And I see she got a record. You know, jay Loo dropped the record too, she got.
Speaker 1: A record like.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 9: Anicia is from her her hometown, so she's like bringing in the next generation even though she's still young, fresher hot.
Speaker 3: What dance was that, Charlaman?
Speaker 5: There's a lot of I don't think that she was that look cool as all right.
Speaker 9: The next record I'm gonna go with is with rock Forrey and I Andlle Wayne. It's called with Satin Baby.
Speaker 4: That is one of the most toxic, hardest lines that before a thousand dollars, I call it it's my grandbaby.
Speaker 5: God damning went crazy. That's sick. What that was called it my grand baby?
Speaker 1: That is sick.
Speaker 5: You like that line? No, I mean it's sick.
Speaker 9: Why would you want to call a woman that you the only line that you remembered from the record.
Speaker 5: That's what stuck out to me just now.
Speaker 9: Is that how you pronounced with saturn baby.
Speaker 5: Save thousand dollars, called it my grandbaby?
Speaker 9: Okay, Well that different with Satin Baby. I'm trying to say it in the best New Orleans accent. I can rock Fort and I Little Wayne. All right, then I'm gonna go with You were talking about Bobby cat Well earlier, a white guy who can sing it's this other guy named Jamison that I just discovered, and he got this new.
Speaker 1: Record called love Me Sound Like You're White.
Speaker 4: His name is what Jameson can't be white and be named after Don j M s n He can't be white and named after Doc. Look call him absolute or something. Can I'm not calling that white man Jameis. I don't believe that what his mom and daddy names Jake with his real name is.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: You know what, but get into him.
Speaker 9: He's heavy neo soul alternative, that he's a vibe. And then, last but not least, I got to shout out this meg record his that has caused the whole tobacco online. I saw you guys talking about it in the room or report.
Speaker 5: Well, Meghan called up.
Speaker 4: She called up this morning and she's asked her what she gonna be naming names, and she said, look, all all the hit.
Speaker 5: Dogs gonna holler. Well, obviously, Nikki, I didn't know it was obviously that wasn't that was the least it was obviously.
Speaker 9: But I woke up this morning I saw it online. So she started off the record. But these hoss don't be mad at Meghan. These hoes be mad at Meghan's Law. So Meghan's Law is the name of a federal law in the US requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to public regarding registered sex offenders.
Speaker 5: And that's slick.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, she didn't have no lines for party or the baby. Who's the woman dancing? Who's the woman that made all Kelly go viral?
Speaker 5: On TikTok? Who's that for?
Speaker 9: Don't write nothing else down Japan? So much to say on schedule conjugal visits or something. I don't see nothing about r Kelly.
Speaker 5: Man Man, I ain't retarded.
Speaker 9: It's getting we we Oh we didn't play the record.
Speaker 5: Oh let's hear it. I didn't even hear it makings long line when I first heard it. Now I heard it.
Speaker 4: Make all the sense in the world. Oh yeah, she said that was dancing making all Kelly go viral. Men who hate on bbls and have the same scars. So those are a couple of the distances. Of course, we know what the jpexend money conjugal visiit line is. That's the Tory, hey man, all's fair and love and rap I mean listen. I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, So there's nothing that somebody's gonna say on a rap record that's gonna offend me. I just want everybody to keep the same energy for everybody, because it feels like there's a double standard a lot of the time. Question Nyland, is it fair Nikki to do the big foot line making fun of a woman who got shot in the foot? It's fair?
Speaker 9: I mean, there's no fair.
Speaker 4: Asking just because because because because when guys do what, everybody gets set because there's been guys that have done that to make too well.
Speaker 9: I think people are going harder on men doing it because it's a man.
Speaker 3: Who shot her, or maybe it was a random shot.
Speaker 5: But shouldn't a woman feel more infinite a woman experience?
Speaker 9: But I feel like there should be no gender on empathy, Like you should just have empathies towards somebody going towards something, regardless if it's a man versus woman. But like what you're saying, it's war.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like and by the way, we're all full of it because everybody can say something that hurts your feelings.
Speaker 5: I don't have any feelings that I show, so you'll never see me. You don't react like that in public.
Speaker 4: But everybody has something that is their thumbscrew that will like piss them off in some way shape.
Speaker 1: So are you saying that the law we're all saying.
Speaker 4: We're all saying all's fair and loving war and tell somebody says something we don't like about us, and then we're like that person went too far.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's messy.
Speaker 1: It's messy.
Speaker 4: Now we're talking it's mess It ain't no point to try to make any logical sense of it.
Speaker 5: It's mess It's a whole bunch of noise and people are entertained.
Speaker 9: But do you think it's gonna be just like a because you think it's gonna be mad beef records coming now?
Speaker 4: For I think I'm all for if they keep it in the before that as long as you if you said something earlier, that's true when we say keep it on the records. Nowadays, we're not even talking about street stuff. Now we're talking about don't do none of the goofy stuff like go to social media and get on the Instagram live, don't be tweeting, don't be doing sketches, getting that booth and make some Records.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yes, thank you guys, and make sure if you guys are in l a Grammy weekend, we're gonna be kicking it off a Certified Vibe Live, which is of course to spin off of the past the Arcs segment and it's an R and B night. So we actually have Grammy nominated artist Kenyon Dixon here in the stage, followed by Josh Levi, Leighton Green, Ojena Duru, Jack Freeman. So we have a good little lineup, So make sure you guys pull up on me at the Peppermint Club.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you, Nala. When we come back, we got the People's Choice mix. It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.