Speaker 1: Whatever. So I'm just trying to feel that look back. I feel good when I get my dank on. This is my thank you. Just I've been telling you this. I saw you on some bush asks if he cracked jokes about me getting up getting the chair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, like apologized crack jokes. They're looking like calling you fool, this little woe for me. I see you with the dog. Yeah, you're gonna have.
Speaker 1: This relity can get the fuck out of here. Oh yeah, you might be love. You must be in love. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Ain't got nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you're inspired. I'm glad you I'm glad we ever got you inspired. I'm glad you inspired. This is just this is just me. No, no, no, I've been here, we've been. We all met here. You ain't been No, no, you ain't met on this. I mean I like to look cool. You know you ain't want to be looking like some of the other former Yeah, yeah, because yeah, you know what I'm saying. I want to look cool in my clothes. Yeah you feel me, you know I still want to beat Yeah yeah, what's up in front of this young motherfucker's run up? I'm gonna have to just Yeah you're starting to sting now. Yeah, settle there, you woke up now, Yeah, you about two years behind. How to give one of them? I told you been on here, but you've been working, you working on your flexibility, you see see. I'm glad lord, listen, real ship. I said this all the time. Man, it ain't no way we leave the game and then greatness just leaves us. It's no fucking way I'm getting up, not investing in myself every day. You would never see me fat, sloppy looking, looking like nig ticket nigga. Fuck you mean yeah, at all times, one hundred percent of the day. Yeah, remember that, man, Remember who you are. Man, you got a man ship. Don't go nowhere. I'm glad to see you out here. Boy, I'm glad to see you in the weight room. You win it. You motivated, you moving that look. I don't know what you're doing, but yeah, good mobility in the hips for you. You gotta have that mobility. That's the pilates. Yeah we can run back to tape. I ain't hear none of this three years ago, right, oh, ship, that ship looked like pe That ship look like p Look. Ain't nobody going for that boys. Ship no more. Look, I'm doing this this man. Let me doing this. Swing. I saw all I need you baby swings to him that let me see them what look? Tell me he really at you? Oh ship, Oh no, he's gonna block one block you gotta use yeah on the one D pull up. Oh no no, but you mean no no, that's too slow. Pete. Wait, that was like it slide. He got no shoes and when we go to post, make sure we put some speed in that. That made it look like he really got there. I was swing Russ, I'm right here, go ahead, hell man the other day.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Tim Thomas. Man. I seen the interview on uh all the Smoke Man, I forgot man. Shout to Tim Timms, one of my favorite players to watch. Bro I've been watching him since high school. Bro here a year younger than me. I saw him at the first time in Passion Man. That motherfucker man. He was always cold shot the T. Now he was just swinging all the SMA interview shot the l T two.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I didn't know who Tim Thomas was. I first saw him at ad CIT Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was younger, right, I never seen nobody so grown. That was a man cho for real, like he was talking about to talk about like man child, like out of everybody I've ever seen young mhm, it was like man child. That was the definition of man child.
Speaker 4: Though he was already developed to go to the league, like in the tenth grade.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, he already had handles.
Speaker 4: He was from Patterson, Jersey, Jersey because our camp was in Newark or wait where was our camp? And so this is my first year at the camp and I was like, because you know, I ain't know who nobody was. I just read about everybody.
Speaker 1: You knew everybody's name looked exactly. You knew everybody name, you just didn't know what they looked like. And it was like, oh yeah, this the the junior class.
Speaker 4: The junior class. Like he was one of the few juniors that was there. It was like him and Lamar Oldham. So that was like the matchup. I think it was too nice to shut the l O.
Speaker 1: Man. Your camp was live because you went the Nike went the Nike. But we had the album wife, the Derrick Hoods, we had the tractor trailer. We had was with him and Reef. They came to Patterson.
Speaker 4: We had, uh and plus you went. I went, just my saying, yeah, you went a couple of years, right.
Speaker 1: I went, I went ten eleven and then uh that was it. Yeah you know what I'm saying. So we had Marl Berry. Yes, y'all had all the guard track. Well, we had a yall. We had a ya was at our ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah we had we had a tractor. Tractor was killing you know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah we had Philipe No Phelipe Lopez was at child ship. Yeah, but I wasn't there the year he was there. He was. Lopez in high school was probably one of the dope joints I've ever seen. Like in in high school, his games was like a real party. His games was like a celebration. Every night. They had real ship man, they had to play rights sometimes at MSG BRO was so big low Pez here fucking New York, like like new money. You understand, Like Lopez was bigger than Steph in New York. Yeah, at one point he was, I swear to god. His two year run in New York was like no other alliant if you know, if you know New York.
Speaker 5: Basketball team Dominican, that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, Rice High School closed. It's like it ain't even that no more. Damn Felipe Lopez shot to my dog man, Poppy, Let's get it, God, damnit picking the truth. Let's get it, get it, Let's get it.
Speaker 5: Name my first thing.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you guys about Week three. The NFL's coming up this weekend. There's some own two teams, and I wanted to ask, which O and two team are you most shocked by. We have Baltimore's owing two. The Bengals are owing to the Jaguars, who you were high on, are owing to, the Rams are owing to Which team kind of stands out to you that is zero to two and you're worried, like, hey, they might not make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I'm worried about the Ravens, truthfully because last year, you know, they was favorite to win the Super Bowl. Lamar was MVP, and they got Dallas coming up, and Dallas just had a bad loss. They got blown out by the Saints. So both teams is desperate for a win, and the probability of you go on in three I think I looked at it. You own three to start the season. The last team that made a run in the playoffs was Texas twenty eighteen, but before that the probability is below.
Speaker 1: Two percent, bro, So you're most worried about.
Speaker 4: I'm most worried about the Ravens because I got I had high expectations. They got Derrick Henry for the run game, Lamar. You know, he coming off an MVP season. So when I look at their schedule, if they lose his next game at Dallas, it could be.
Speaker 1: They could start making early vacation plans. I'm worried about the Ravens too, listen, because they have the most promise. Yeah, but you know, to be you know how I'm saying. I thought they was the biggest threat to the Chiefs. That's why in the AFC, Well, I think that when we look at this man, we always matching up with quarterback, quarterback versus team the team. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Mahomes has a well oiled machine that is running and then it's just getting bigger and bigger.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, but he keep having parts fall off, but he keeps the motor running and the parts keep falling off. It's a team you keep missing parts. Like he just lost Pinchenko is running back. He might be out for the year. He lost Hollywood his other receiver. I'm like, how he keep winning?
Speaker 1: He'll come another piece come back just right here. He used more Kelsey than I mean.
Speaker 4: How to coach, but Red, that's what mahons as long as you got Mahmes over that show.
Speaker 1: Andy Reed helps with that too, Brom. Just you know, you can't discount coaching and and how you know, people strategize. You know what I'm saying. But the expectation level, Bro, you never talk about the growth of the expectation level of a team and how they come out of it. Now we're gonna see that, that pedigree. We're gonna see you know, what they're made of because Dallas is damn in that same conversation, a lot of expectations, a lot of hot price, you know, players coming over there, Dak you know, uh CD all those guys. Bro, it's about who's uh and then too, I don't think Baltimore's gonna sneak up on nobody. I ain't said they snipped up people, but they wasn't in that conversation. It was more Borough. Borough got hurt. So you know you kind of moved around with the cincin and anything. But you know, then all of a sudden, the Ravens just had so much MOMENTU. You look up and Lamar was having unbelievable like it ain't no more of that, yo, you only you know they locked in. People know you're getting every team's best. You know what I'm saying. When you MVP, bro, you're getting everybody's best. They don't get no fuck, you know what I'm saying. And they went to the AFC Championship game. That don't mean nothing though. Every year is different, bro, Just like you come back, you're thinking it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be like, feel like you can get back there and probably get over the hump.
Speaker 1: And then you start the season on. Look at the Saints, man, you see the Saints. The Saints looked really as fuck. Man. Man, Listen, man, it's a bunch of teams that that wasn't in the narrative that killed week Week two and got in. It was like, whoa what the hell? Yeah, Tampa, man, Listen, Baker mayfil Baker Mayfield was not on nobody out of here, nothing about no pre bake, none of that. Man, Derrick Carr, this is what you love about sports, the unexpected versus the expected.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, So, the next question I have for you guys, what's the most surprising QB situation?
Speaker 5: Two weeks in? And I pulled a couple.
Speaker 3: Trevor Lawrence is struggling, you have seven straight losses dating back to last season. Derek Carr, on the other hand, playing really good. Number one in touchdowns, number one on QBR radio.
Speaker 1: So you asked the question, what is the most surprising.
Speaker 3: Yeah, either good or bad surprising quarterback? Two weeks and.
Speaker 5: Who do we got?
Speaker 1: Who? You got? Who the most surprising quarterback? To you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, the most surprising quarterback right now? I guess the obvious would have to be either Baker Mayfield or Derek Carr. So, I mean, Derek Carr is just putting up his QBR raised off the chart. The Saints is averaging like forty plus points a game. They went in the Dallas blew them out, and they just looking like super Bowl contenders. But the other one, too is, uh, you know who else?
Speaker 1: Who else is?
Speaker 4: Who surprised me though? Last week was Kirk Cousins. You know what I'm saying. He led that drive against Philly. You know, I didn't know if he can he capable of that, but like surprising for me.
Speaker 1: It has to be. I guess at the beginning their.
Speaker 4: Car, He's probably if you had the rank, who's MVP as of today probably be him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those who him and Baker Mayfield probably shocking everybody just because of what was last year. Yeah you know what I'm saying. And yeah, Mike Kevans ain't even activated yet in Tampa like he like he just looked. They just look confident. I don't know if it's so, I don't know what it is, but yeah, those are the two shocks that like, hands down because uh, theyd Car, he came off super stupor like confident, and they had the mic on him. I heard a couple of the conversations during the you know what they did, you know, the big car, they did different level. They got a new offensive coordinator and so.
Speaker 4: You know, you know the Saints always pat them on defense. Always picked the Saints the last two years on defense with my fantasy right because they always gonna be one of the top defensive teams. So what they did this year they brought a new offensive coordinator because their offense was struggling, So it seemed like they unlocked their card. Now, So if they gonna be the defensive team they've been over the last couple of years and bring this type of offense.
Speaker 1: So you know you're jumping on you like the same.
Speaker 4: I do like the Saints. Then you got my boy the honey Badger over there. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I like them, like the Saints, Yeah, I do like.
Speaker 1: Them A lot.
Speaker 4: Happened to your Buffalo man, you was on, but I like, I was on Josh Allen. I was on Josh Allen. He he he doing this thing. They undefeated too, they two and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah they beat them. They beat the Dolphins. Are you shocked at the Dolphins? Man? I'm shocked at the Dolphins? Man. Yeah, I don't know what I think about that.
Speaker 4: You know, you he dealing with a lot of concussion stuff and this is like his third.
Speaker 1: It's a tough situation. Man.
Speaker 4: You got to think about your long term health, you know at this point, you know, I mean, you keep getting these contestants, You've got a history of it.
Speaker 3: It's a third documented, but some would speculate that he's had one more.
Speaker 5: Some would speculate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's since if I'm him, like, this is the situation, right, Now, if the doctors clear him after so many tests for him to get his money, he gotta play. But if they medically say he can't play, insurance come in. Yeah, yeah he can't play. He get all his money. So hopefully the doctors realize this is like the ongoing thing that's gonna be tough for him moving forward for it not to happen again.
Speaker 1: Listen, bro, let's be honest. Well he gets back out there and as soon as you can get a snap, bro, not scared, but it's on your mind, Bro, it's on your mind. Like like you know they can wear those Uh listen, those padded helmets. Now that in practice you can't wear that. You can wear one in the game. Now you can wear those in the Yeah, yes you can, Yeah you can.
Speaker 4: It's a player that's wearing right now. I forgot where you can wear those. Uh what shoes you wear?
Speaker 1: What position? Is it? White? Okay? I just I just found this out that you could.
Speaker 5: Wear those Guardian caps you can wear the game.
Speaker 1: You can wear in the game. Now you're in the game, but you can't see the emblems. They're not gonna let you wear in the game.
Speaker 5: He's right, they allowed it. They allowed.
Speaker 4: Okay, who wears only one player? I think who's watching it right now, who's wearing it right now?
Speaker 1: Wear it right now? What's his name? What position you play? I think corner, But shoes you got on?
Speaker 4: I think six two black and white white.
Speaker 3: The next thing I want to ask you guys about, speaking of quarterbacks, the Panthers bench number one pick Bryce Young.
Speaker 5: I'm just curious from your guys this person.
Speaker 3: Are we expecting a lot out of young quarterbacks, you know, in their first couple of years the draft? The last handful of years, we've seen a lot of number one picks, Baker Mayfield, Trevor Lawrence. He's having a little bit of struggles early on. Like, do we expect too much from these guys early on in their careers?
Speaker 4: I do think we expecting too much because the normal progression of a quarterback is probably like to sit in the first couple two or three years before you're thrown into the fire. That's why you see guys like Jordan Love and it's only a rare occasion as you see a rookie really come out and play.
Speaker 1: Well like a CJ. Stroud. You know what I'm saying. That don't usually happen.
Speaker 4: So you know, when you look at guys like bow Nicks and even Caleb Williams this year, they struggle when they should be like kind of like getting mentored or learning the system or learning the game at first for the first few years, that's like the normal progression. So like when I see Bryce Young get benched the number one pick in his second year, I'm like, well, for one, what are the Panthers' expectations?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 4: You didn't You don't have no weapons around them, and you expect them to be this certain quarterback. You don't have a line, and you expect them to be a certain way. So why are y'all mentioning them? You threw them in the fire. Keep them in the fire if you don't have no expectations and let them develop. Now you kill the kid's confidence. Now, I don't even know how you go back from that.
Speaker 1: Well let me say this too, and your peers are getting better and they're pushing the line. As your peers get better, it pushes the line on all of it. So Bryce has to actually conform with all the other quarterbacks that's in the category with him, love all the young quarter everybody. So as they get better. The pressures on him now to be better, not even talking about all these other elements that he has to deal with, the offensive coordinator and the calls they calling and all that. Right, I'm saying that to say that he's right. Pat Mahone didn't even play his whole first year. He set out the whole year, and I think somebody got hurt. He came in and then but he had a year to be able to sit there, watch practice practice, make mistakes, figured out practice practice, you know, you know what I'm saying, then coming there and then figure out the way. That's really what it is. But now we're in a microwave world where people won't rest.
Speaker 4: Aaron Rodgers sat behind far he sat for like two three four years or something.
Speaker 1: Sat behind him like fo a year, and Washingman observed and got the you know.
Speaker 4: What, he knew he was gonna be good, But did he have to wait his turn and learn? But that's the that's the progression.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the traditional progression. Today's progression is that if you're not actually riding with everybody else that's compared to you, or in the conversation, because guess what conversation you using when you go into the leverage room. Okay, you got me up against this guy. He getting paid this, I won't. I want similar money because and don't let you have a better year. So all of this goes together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's part of he's he killing.
Speaker 1: But look at look at look they expect them to be Texans. You know what I'm saying. Texans wasn't always on that. They just got out of off and under that whole cloud of wats they started a whole new millennial thought and the whole new wave of narrative and CJ's to part of that. They got a great coach to coach and all that unity is Texas. Texas love football, you know what I'm saying. They got their own They got their own thing in Houston, you know what I'm saying, Just like how Dallas has their own thing like Houston has. Or they're curating their own DNA, their own identity, and I love that. But yeah, man, the line is being pushed up. And if you ain't with the line, bro, you got to have results in today's gaming. That's just what it is. Straight up. It's Micael wave. And if you ain't got it. Guess what they already looking at the montherfuck over here waiting to get your position. It's crazy. So yeah, man, I think too man to binch your young fellas. So early says a lot to the fans, like when you benched, you're so called star player or you're a future player. Fans looking at it like, damn, that's over. We ain't even it's just too He was like some of these guys even in shape shape, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, I didn't understand that, but yeah, I understand the microwave world we're in, in the WOTAN results, so you know what I'm saying. But listen, just gonna push young fella to be better. And this is gonna actually activate something else in him because now he gotta work. Now he got to go and do extra extual to get his position back. It ain't get the respect of the guys, hopefully.
Speaker 3: But how do you get out of that mental block because he was given that starting slot. He's the number one pick and now all that's kind of been taken away from how do you a new coach?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: The owner been the owner, the one who wanted him, you know, what I'm saying, when they could have had, when they could haved CJ.
Speaker 1: Stroud.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. I think CJ. Stride put the pressure on this like why he not developing like CJ? And then you look at him like, dude, they ain't. First of all, look what they put around CJ. You know what I'm saying, So you can't expect the sayings.
Speaker 1: Two different natives and expectations to Carolina is in no one's conversations for nothing. You just got Houston. It's actually progress actually with their quarterback and they're putting pieces with him to be better Panthers, don't. They're not coming off like they're trying to make a huge roster a great line for this kid. They're not. They're not doing none of those things.
Speaker 4: But even like think about this too, Caleb Williams, they put pieces around him too.
Speaker 1: There's a number one thing.
Speaker 4: So they was like, all right, Bryce Young, they didn't even give him a shot. So listen, man, just mentally, I just wonder how as mental is right now?
Speaker 1: Listen, and every whenever you jump a level, I really believe this. Tell me you feeling this. I tell my kid this that when you go from high school to college. Your not only game has to transfer, but your body, your strength, at your mind, your your your all of that has to trend, has to actually transcend and go to another level. And with the tough coaching, with the yelling and however they coach in college, that is conducive to the college level. And if you can't handle that, you probably can't come. You probably can't play college. And then when you go from a college to a professional ranks, it really gets it because all the emotion and all the personal care that gets cut out, all the fact that comes into going to another level. Now you're a professional. Ain't no more hold in your hand. If I tell you to be here, a you should be here. Like it's so many layers that when you jump levels, you gotta all of it has to jump with you. The mental, your strength, YO, your IQ, all of that. And if you're not doing that, bro, listen, it is what it is like. This is the wave. It's almost like when you go out in the morning and if everybody who has a privilege to go to a beach, they got waves. You will see the surface out there. You're gonna see eight nine surface trying to catch the same you know what I'm saying, It's gonna be one at a time and whoever got in to feel it and it progress like that. I'm saying to say that, man, is it's levels. And if you don't respect the levels, and if you're not doing more, if you're not actually chasing, if you complacent, bro, you lose your spot. I'm being dead assed. Half of half of being a professional is just out work. In a month, you kill me because motherfuckers who get cool. I tell you, if you ever want to see a motherfuck who really won't give him everything, see if he still works. Yeah right, just like the next monthfucker who actually going home, he lose his day is fucked up. You can't even talk. You feel me like this' levels man, And when I speak on them, levels, them levels are real and in this world we acting like now that that do really exist. Man, you don't see what some of these people do. Some of these some of these some of these teams are in the in the locker rooms seven eight hours watching film going on with plays of the Audibles. Man, man, listen, I'm just saying, if you ain't doing this, man, you get left behind for sure. Real shit, all.
Speaker 3: Right, let's talk out some young NBA stars outside of Wemby and Ant, Which young star under twenty three years of age would you want to build around? So we got Pollo, we got Chet, we got Kid, we got Sengoon.
Speaker 5: Those are just a couple of names.
Speaker 1: I say, Houston, could I go Cooper Flag? Yeah? I was about so. I was gonna say Cooper. Yeah, I was gonna say this guy, was gonna say Cooper Flap. And let's I see the kid the a J. Yeah, I see you a J. We've seen what.
Speaker 4: I saw him at the UH he was at the Fanatics thing. I came the next day. He was at that I met, but I already met.
Speaker 1: Him a couple of times. That dope picture, y'all. Y'all man I took. I saw.
Speaker 4: I met him and Cooper Flag, and I was kind of like they both A J is like six nine, like with the guard skills in athletic.
Speaker 1: He was just at the Mamba. I think I saw him at the Mamba Academy. Maybe I say Cooper Fly. I don't know. I don't know Cooper Flag. I'm gonna go with Pollo ban carro Word. I like Polo too. Yeah, I like Polo Pallo.
Speaker 4: Nice, what about Franz Frons You know what I listen real ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like Polo ban Carroll the building.
Speaker 3: Right ticket with what you're saying about, like the jump from level to level that you just spoke about with quarterbacks, Like is that the same thing with basketball? Like how do we know we see Cooper Flag? He's an excellent player, but there's still that NBA jump that you got to have, Like, how do you feel so confident in that pick?
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen Cooper Flag play against NBA players, Like I've literally seen it. You've seen it. Everybody in this room saw it, right, So I'm not going off of that. But when I am gauging a player to see where he is as far as progression and if he's going to be able to you know, a B and C in our league, man, what I saw was a great test of what it's going to take to be able to build this level and I just saw I saw a little bit of it. Now, I ain't see him against someone his age. I ain't seen someone that's younger than him. I ain't seen him a play against collegiate players and players as you know, So I'm looking forward to that. But when you are building a team, and let's say your best player, and that's a question I want to ask you later, but your best player has to have certain things here that hit And I think when it comes to being a leader, I think he's with all the exposure he's gotten in high school, he's used to leading the team. He's used to the attention, he's used to walking to the gym and people knowing who he is. That that superstardom that that follows you, you have to have that to be on the team. You have to when you when you join the team, that's what you're locking into, the links of the other great surround you and the other good players that surround you. So that's that's kind of what I'm looking at. He Cooper. I ain't really heard him speak a lot, but when I watch him play, yeah he got he got superstar around him. I can see kids wanting to be like that and play like that, you know what I'm saying, Like real talk, Like when I see him move like, I'm like, okay if he add on, Like you see the bones. You remember when p Carol Pablo is that a duke and he was playing the collegiate game, and we kept saying, his game will be looked, his gag gonna look better when it gets to the league. You know what I'm saying. That's kind of how I'm looking at Cooper Flag. Cooper Flag looks you know what I'm saying, Like he gonna go to do, he gonna learn something, but he's already polished enough to to be considered on the next level. So that's what I'm looking at. He got that, he got that superstar potential that you can come in and put product behind him. You know what I'm saying, We ain't had no badass, coal ass white boy, Like there's a long time. I'm just saying that's on some real shit like this motherfucker coming in You feel me, Yeah, you feel me. I'm talking about on something like yeah, I'm in here, like yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's got a new balance deal he's going to do. You know, he's got a great road ahead of him.
Speaker 1: He got the wave, man, he got the wave behind him. Now it's about like like Okay, now we're gonna see how you grow, how you gonna develop? Can you be can you be that? Are you that? Dude? When I seeing Chris Webber come in here, when I seen freshmen come in they first shared show out. You know what I'm saying like, Yeah, let's see it. Let's see it. This is what I want to ask the room. Yo, I think I asked you this already too. If I did, we'll skip it. But Pete, what is it? Somebody asked me today the other day said is your is your superstar? Uh? You're a leader? And I was like, no, not necessarily. And I was like, okay, so if your superstar ain't your leader, I'm like, well, your superstar is one of your leaders. Then I got to thinking about what is your definition as far as what you gotta be to be a superstar in today's NBA. To be a superstar, to be superstar today's NBA, give me the qualifications you gotta have to be considered.
Speaker 4: For one, you gotta have probably a shoe. You gotta have major influence.
Speaker 1: This is a no order or this is your no order, no order? Gotcha?
Speaker 4: I think to be a superstar, if you are a superstar, you got these things. You got, you got major influence, you got definitely your own shoe.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I think you got commercials and brand that you know, people can you know, kind of gravitate to.
Speaker 1: You ain't saying no basketball nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, you said order in order to get that, your basketball gotta be crack.
Speaker 1: You said that second though, Pete, So you said you gotta have the ship. You said to be.
Speaker 4: A like the basketball is automatic. To be a superstar, you gotta be great at basketball. So in order to be a superstar, like you could be a great player. But a superstar has all these other things. And so if you already got these other things, you're already a great player.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Oh oh, I don't agree with that one. I'm saying this all right. You gotta be a leader. You gotta be somebody, be a superstar. Hear me out let me. You said to be a superstar. This is this is what I'm saying. You gotta have. You gotta be a leader. Niggas gotta be able to look at you and me like I want to I want to be something like that or follow something like that. You gotta you gotta have ones. You gotta be able to get a bucket. You hear what I'm saying to you? And your influence not just on your team, but the league, bro, when you come into someone's gym, and you go into someone's locker room, they look at the top of the Scout report board and the coaches writing up. The first thing they put up there when they say the Celtics number one, boom Paul Pierce, and here go about a paragraph of shit on Paul Pierce on this board that everybody can see. It's only about two three guys up there. The rest of it. They got their name down here, the matchups, who gonna do? What this? What we doing? The pick and roll? Blah blah blah, defense, da da day. That's it. The board they owns, but so big. So I'm saying, to be a superstar one, you got to be able to give me a bucket. I gotta be a walking bucket. You can't call yourself a superstar. You can't come in here and get a bucket. Right. But I mean, but I was thinking about what is the definition of a superstar, and I thought it started with someone that has not just a crazy work at it, but it's a crazy leader that people want to follow and emulate. I thought that was the first thing to me. Now, I'm not saying you gotta be a great leader that everybody leads in their own way, right, But you gotta be able to be that person that MAFU look at me like, ok okay, yeah yeah, I'm I'm gonna listen to this. So I'm gonna try to Hey, can I get a big fellow? Can I work it? You know what I'm saying, Like, it's gotta be something to where teammates are able to feed off your energy, want to follow you. You know what I'm saying. I was thinking about that though, But you gotta I was thinking, like, man, where's the criteria to actually being a superstar? And it's got to be a leadership walking bucket. And then here come these other things, great influence work, I think, all these other things that people want to emulate to look at fuck you do these things, it'll bring all this other shit, all this other shit that you ain't got no control of. That people gonna jump on and off your wallion, jump on and off your wave. That's gonna be over here. But coming through the door. If you can get these things, that's how I consider a superstar.
Speaker 4: To me, is joker a superstar. Joke is a superstar. So what's the superstar again?
Speaker 1: I think people look at Joker and even though he doesn't have great athleticism the way he uh demands, he has a presence about himself. First off, you understand, like Yo, you said the things you gotta have, I said, you gotta have to me, I want my I want my best my Superstar to be a great leader. He's gonna he's gonna have some leader capacity. Right then, Uh, he's got to be a walking bucket, your so called your best player superstar is a walking bucket or has uh the ability to score the ball, you know what I'm saying. Then his influence and work at it has to come into these places to where you know, he can influence and and players can feed off of them, the franchises feeding off of them, the fans of feeding off That's what I'm saying to me. Superstar has another type of aura and and influence on all of it. And then it's only and it's only like a hand for it ain't it ain't like teen superstars, you know what I'm saying, like real ship. And then it adds on to the products and then the commercial and stuff. But it has to has to start with these principles right here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So there's not ten superstars in the NBA by by your definition, it's ten.
Speaker 1: How I'm just curious. I'm asking. I think it's ten. We got ten superstars in the I think we got ten superstars, so that means ten niggas got their own shoe.
Speaker 3: There definitely is ten guys more than ten guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me see if I can name.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Okay, you got Joker superstar, right, would you agree with that?
Speaker 1: Yep? Great freak superstar.
Speaker 4: All them niggas is international too, Yeah, alright, so Tatum's in the superstar category, so that's three.
Speaker 1: Then you got curried Lebron Durant. That's six for show the Oh Jesus superstars Jah and Jah. That's a Luca Luca. That's not Kyrie. I mean, I would I'm saying the years, but I don't know if Kawhi. I mean, that's what I'm saying. So it's about it's ten. Yeah, I said to me, So it's ten. It's ten. It's ten superstars for show.
Speaker 4: That's that's all I was asking. Maybe then maybe I mean borderline. You know, you still got some borderline ones. Leburton, you know, Liburton, Brunson, Ben carro Zion right Zion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Booker, Booker, Yeah, so uh yeah, Jaylen Brown he in there now, he gotta be in there. She's it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Bro, you don't think Bamn think he's superstar women Yama, women, Yama. You don't think he thinks that's about fifteen sixteen superstars that.
Speaker 5: I was curious when he said it might.
Speaker 1: Be it is dang dang for show, right boy, Danny Houston. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm nobody in Houston right now. They developing into it. You don't think Green think he'll superstar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they developer, They developing. They in the oven right there.
Speaker 1: Sam gone probably look at you like, man, I'm the story with me. What y'all like here here in the oven though, here in the oven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's seasoning right now. Season Yeah, not superstar.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking stars to the next question I have for you, guys, which star player who hasn't won a title? Do you feel like it's under the most pressure kind of coming into the season. And the names that I thought of off top Ahead and b Dame Paul George, is there anyone else that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: You no, Luca Dowkins, Now, bro Luca. He's been favored to win year. So you thought Luca's gonna come in the league within his first five years? How old is Luca? He just you thought? I think he under the pressure. Do you think Lucas gonna come in here and win his first five years a championship under the We said, who's under the most pressed? I asked you the question. I ain't asked that question. I asked you this question. What did you think he was gonna come in his first five years and win the championship? But in his first five years? Stop repeating asking what you right here? He didn't know nothing about Luca before he got here. You heard about him.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch that game, but you're not watching the game I watched. When I watched, when I watched him in the.
Speaker 1: Bullion, you lion Pte, you knew Luca. You're like, man, you killed him off? Boy. I was like, who oh, no, man, I'm telling washing the hold on hold on. Look look at the newd I was like, who is this man? You're gonna do all that ship? He gets to ship take your ship about six secs that was Pete put me on Luca.
Speaker 4: Was that you asked me who under who I think is under the moss? And I said, did you think his first five years he had a chance to win it?
Speaker 1: I did? Yes, I did a lion, Yes I did. You delusional? Why not?
Speaker 4: Because he didn't have a championship team. I mean he went to the conference finals, didn't he?
Speaker 1: You got it? Do it? Didn't?
Speaker 5: He's been the conference finals twice in the year.
Speaker 4: Final finals and you're asking me who, like this year just coming off the finals? So now just coming off the finals, I feel like he in that conversation, you got it, dir you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you're taking that over someone like Empaid who's been in the league over a decade, has won MVP, has had a lot of expectations and great, great teammates every year. So you would take Luca over someone like that or someone like Dan.
Speaker 1: That has the most pressure to win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, That's why I'm asking Pete.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we're anointing.
Speaker 4: Him, like how we anointing Luca and we're saying like he could possibly be the face of the league. I mean I feel like we ain't saying we ain't talking about facing the league. We don't bring up MB do we We don't bring up Paul George, we.
Speaker 1: Don't bring up these other guys. But when we talk about facing the league, Luca's name is in that that mix. So you know what I'm saying. So I just feel like I see it's him. It's him, or at worst then I mean we're talking about I'm talking about these the guys were talking about facing the league. I get that it's under it's under pressure. If we call him, you know, baby Jordan, and we call it him, he got a chance to catch Lebron and do all this other stuff with the records and these these numbers all time when we compare these to the all time greats, he's.
Speaker 4: The guys I'm looking at got the most pressure. Anthony Edwards and Luca Donnetts.
Speaker 1: Well, it just got to that status. These guys. He's name it have been in here like that said for them.
Speaker 5: There running out whereas.
Speaker 1: If he's not even thirty, if not just thirty, didn't sell. Okay, that's the case as far as being face of the league, Like, I don't think they know, I don't think we got them expectations for them to be the face of the league, because I think to be the face of the league you gotta be in some type of winning culture and be like like people gravitating to Luca. And it's more pressure on and air worse than all of them, truthfully, because like how we talk about Aver this playoff run, this last playoff run, we was annoying him, like god damn after they beat the Denver Nuggets. Man he could be.
Speaker 4: It was every talk show was like, is he the face of the league? Everyone right, is he the next Jordan? He's charismatic, he's funny, he got a shoe, all of this.
Speaker 1: So I feel like it's pressure on him right now. I think it's pressure on him to be consistent. Can he come back and actually have that same type of season? Can he impact the league like he did? Yeah? I think Nate. I thought I heard the question like this out of all the people that are not necessarily expected. But and then they ain't Eve talking about the facial leave just being in this long gas drought of not where being I get that. I'm saying Dame's been in the.
Speaker 5: League how long, like around thirteen?
Speaker 1: Come on, Come on, Bro? We all rooting for Bro to get one. But it gets to the point where you're like, man, maybe the window is closed these guys, but the window is open for the guys I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: That's why I feel like there's more pressure for the older guys because their windows closing. Whereas with the guys you mentioned they're twenty three and twenty five and kind of exceeded expectations.
Speaker 4: These guys are still in the oven. Bro these guys, listen, listen. Do they have more pressure to win?
Speaker 1: Not pressure, but I'm saying, I'm saying I don't have no expectation for them to win at this point. And you're not watching the games, then you're watching the game. I'm seeing the guys y'all talk about. The guys that you'all talk about is playing on teams that get hurt every year. That's that's losing in the first round every year. That's getting sweat the teams that y'all talking about. But these other teams, they're making deep runs and they coming up short players. Player.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these these players that you're talking about, Damn, they went out in the first round last year, antle been hurt the last couple of years in the playoffs, and b he on and off hurt every year in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: I mean, he got fifty on one leg, but every year.
Speaker 4: It's something with them. So I'm like, I don't have no expectations for that, no more them.
Speaker 1: So over here these up and comings real, Mike Awave Man, these up and comings over here. Awave just saying that's the case. Now he's still super young, are you talking about Pepe had one playoff run though they won the West last year. Pete, you got to throw shing the what are you talking about? Bro Man? Okay, See, here's so much disrespect.
Speaker 4: They disrespected right now for sure. But I just don't. I just they too. They just a young team that you just ay looking at him like that, Like Dallas. I look at them. They just made a title run, you know what I'm saying, and lost. Minnesota was right there with Dallas, and most of the people picked the Minnesota to beat Dallas that series. So and then we still we talking about the next this is gonna be the guy, you know.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm saying them too, you know. But you not wrong.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not saying it right or you're not wrong on what you're saying. I'm just saying this is what I think you know, you.
Speaker 1: Said from the guys that are expected to be the face of the league, they have more pressure to win it. Yes, and I say that too, and I concur to that because now you got your peers within it. Uh huh, Listen, this is what I'm super looking forward to. Anthony Edwis has been in the same locker room with Jason Tatum. They practiced together. Who knows, I don't know if they was hooping or what. But I've been in this room. I've been in here with Broun, I've been here with Katie. I'm in here, bro. That element of the unknown or what you're liking, what you what your every day is. Man, when you're around somebody, and I hate to even say this, but the new generation actually indulges with each other. They chill. You'll see competitors with you know, they go out to dinner and stuff. They're a little more cordial. They grew up in au together. They families know each other, so it ain't so much of a real friction there. You know what I'm saying, Bro, real shit, You'll say this, man, you might see a motherfucker that show position. You'll see them and it'd be cool, but it ain't cool. So I'm looking for the element of everybody being comfortable. Now. I watched Minnesota in the Celtics play last year. That shit like it has some on it. You know, it had a lot on it. I don't know if y'all want to go back and look at it, but it was a situation with the ball on the flowing Anthony Edwards was it had some It had some real light, like fuck you energy in it. I'm saying to say, I'm looking forward to that type of all the guys that played together on the USA team. I want to see how the games look because now Anthony that has been down. He not chilled with Kade, he not chilled with book. It's so I want to see what it is now, you know what I'm saying, because being comfortable is another level of confidence that you gain when you actually get to see, oh he ain't really okay. They ain't ready built like that, not that. Did you work out with him? Do you see him work? Are you seeing everybody watching each other? Ain't nobody saying nothing but everybody like, oh okay. So when we played once in the Olympics, it was more of a message to everybody that was playing. That's why I played. Yeah, let me let me show reef what it is. Can't nigga come on, come on, come on, Vince Jay kid, yo, I got guard plays. Hold on. It was a show everybody in there. Yeah, I'm the best in here right. It stood on him straight up. And then whoever got a problem with that, come on, let's jump in it. You got no problem with it? Jump in it. I wish I could have done Yeah, me too, Yeah, me too. I'd have got a chune I was younger, was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I wanted the too. I wanted too. P Yeah, I wanted you know I would have wanted it. Yeah, I wanted it too. P Yeah you know me too. Yeah. From ninety five to you're talking about yeah, yeah, I wanted to look at the rus. They was kind of like they was kind of being like, na, I don't know, RUS is what it was we're looking at when we go back and look at you can't watch today's game and go back and watch nothing fifteen twenty years ago. Go look totally wooped, right, but for the time said when it was bro it was real. And then you're getting your you're getting everybody in there. You know what I'm saying, Like everybody in here, we lose we It's what it was. But yeah, listen, man, don't ever be afraid to see where you are. And I have never been afraid to see where I'm at. That's why in summer time, you can find me in p Street City in Atlanta, I mean U C l A. And and in La I mean, what's that ship? The high school at Hoopster G Now I'm everywhere, man, Basketball City, New York West fourth fifty fifth, Springfield, right, Cleveland Park. Yeah yeah, I like that. Yeah, but that's what I was on. So yeah, Pee and everybody who thought they was him, jump in here. Let's see who's him, right, Yeah, that's where I come from, right, That's where we're from. Bro. That's what I'm saying. We need wars man, the Lee need to sponsor wars. We need I don't want to see three point contest no more. I want to see wars. That's do wars for like ten million, Wars for ten million? First, ten shigned up, let's get it. We're gonna talk to the superstar. See who want to go first? Y'all want to y'all want to get six million for the night, then walk out with the ten million dollar cast, big gass check by Chase. Hey, let's get it. What for sure? Ones? Where everybody going wars is in Bro, And you know why don't nobody want to play Ons? Ones? Is the most embarrassing thing Ones? Is it? Bro? It ain't no rood of it Ons.
Speaker 3: That's why I worried it would never happen because the players be listen bro.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's the difference between you playing at seven o'clock and we're in the fourth quarter and there's seven seconds and they give it to your top of the key? What's the difference? You gotta put the ball in the bucket for the people in your team, right, Okay, now you got an incident. We're gonna get you ten million to this just group of ten that think they the best one three dribbles, let's go. I'm with that. That's in you. That's in you, my nigga. You know why nobody signed it up because that ain't in a lot of motherfuckers. You understand, nobody want to get embarrassed. I'm not even thinking like that. I man fing to Torch. I'm coming back for that one. What straight up, bro, I really worked on my game. I really was one of the motherfuckers that was in the lab watching man. Grant Hill gave me forty. Man, wait to see that motherfucker. You set what I'm saying to you, I'm gonna destroy this niggah. I see him next time. Yeah, give you forty without a three. Gave me forty because I got it. Listen, he had that crossover though. That was he gave it to me too. He gave it to me and he gave me the same forty just like how you said you get like he gave you, great dud. I ain't listen. You wouldn't. I'm not Micha Alwaye. You got it all. May listen. I tell kids listen, they would, they would, they would. You know what guard of three leg opened it up? When you opened up? I don't know. None of that come from playing a center. I don't know the right Anyways, it was all good. You still got to go through that. You was still the kid. I was Kevin Yep, you was the kid got the ticket at the time, right, I ain't getting the ticket yet. You get the ticket yet? He got you.
Speaker 5: He was the kidsred.
Speaker 1: Listen, No, he kicked my ass. Dog he got me Listen listen. Grant Hill Jamal Mashburn was one of two of the hardest matchups for me Bro that was before became the ticket man.
Speaker 5: Listen Joe thirteen and ten against him.
Speaker 1: So you no, no, not forty out the door. You forty. It says forty or thirtybody looking at your little third. Nobody even care about your third, and you got it. Mayor had forty in Hire. So when I wanted to see Gray Hill, I never got my get back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because after the forty piece, he had thirty six to fallow in game.
Speaker 1: Two Jesus and Grant Hill was that deal. You know what I'm saying. Grant Hill was that deal. He was like all them four year players, man, they are they you know, like I like to say this about everything, like them four year university players from college players. There was one thing and then here come from high school frogmen. You know what I'm saying. University guys was like, you know, the guys that did four years and shit, they was like seals. And then they had them special ops, the frogmen that come off under the water. You just see their head and nodes. You know, that's them high school players, niggas. Yeah, them, all them niggas out there talking about that. Motherfuckers better than me. Yeah, anybody who went to college. You have four years of progression and all that. Ship. Yeah, he's supposed to be better. Yeah, but yet we're in the same conversation. I'm from high school, school of hard knocks. Yeah, you know what I'm sweating like, Yeah, let's go because I hear a bunch of up in their head. Yeah, real ship. Yeah, to put the wholk up and I gotta call it. I heard his voice ready, that's all good. I have to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Before we moved the game, Picks, I want to ask you because Ticket last year you were a big performing of the USA Basketball and you were early on, hey, this should be great for Anthony Edwards, you know, learning in that system and then lo and behold, he had an amazing year. Who do you think of this crop that was in USA basketball This upcoming season will kind of have a similar trajectory.
Speaker 1: Devin Booker, Devin book and KD to me because what you take from and then Anthony Edwards, I think Anthony Ella was. You know what I'm saying, Hallibird. You know a lot of those guys like d White and all the guys who actually you know was on the team. But say say the question.
Speaker 3: You want to just basically who was in the USA Basketball system that you think, Hey, they learned a lot by Piano other great players, and they're gonna have a big a leap this year.
Speaker 1: So you remember when I came in here Pete and I was like, man, I'm watching film or Anthony Ewe was boy, he looked good. Are you watching the AFA? He was like, now what's up? And I was like, man, his summer man watching him get shot? And you called that, We called that. You remember that. So when I'm watching, I'm looking at at the anticipation of what you bring. You know, how you come back from All Star You got that extra Lotte like yeah, I needed that, and then they carry you through the second. That's how I looked at USA basketball for Anthony Ella's I'm I'm anticipating that for Devin Booker this year, I felt like to play in the summer, play against super quality competition. You know, when when you're older, KD probably probably would have got some shots, some shit, but now he got back. So I'm looking for him to be in a rhythm quicker and more soon than last year. And I feel like they got more potential to come from where they came from and go up. That's all I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, Like I see Devin Booker as one of them unsought heroes that we not forgot. You know what I'm saying, Like we not forgot about how cold that man really is, and I think it's up to him to come back and remind us of who he is. I think you gonna have a good year this ship.
Speaker 4: Watch person that was in the USA experience that's gonna come out kind of life with that chip. I gotta go Jason Tatum just for the simple fact the way they did him.
Speaker 1: Well, let me say something to you, No, I think I think he should take that person. Now, listen, so what I believe. This is my theory. We can ask her what we're seeing. Yeah, he just came off of a championship. Yeah, if I just listen, I'm not even saying me. This is what my theory is. Okay, he just came off of championship and guess what he got named to the team, right. I bet it was a conversation somewhere with Great Hill Steve Kerr. Hey, look, if you don't really need me, I'm gonna chill. He didn't really come out and say, Man, they gotta play me. I heard Anthony I would say, yeah, with all this on him, I'm the guy to go to it.
Speaker 4: He did an interview, he said it was humbling. He did an interview after he said it was humbling.
Speaker 1: Bro, listen, but I'm not finna ask a guy who just came off of a championship run to put him in hell of minutes into the USA game would have been unfair of the holiday White and him. That's what I'm saying, Bro, I got I got Holiday.
Speaker 4: And then you call White from the Bahamas or Mexico where he was at he was when when Kawhi decided they could play, they called Derrick White and said, come on, we need a player.
Speaker 1: I need guard play. Okay. That was the USA basketball program building the team for what they needed for what they was watching. You got Germany had shoulder in them guards. You had the Wagoners with Germany, you had friends them guards with forty eight, you had guard plays. If your guards couldn't get over the top and go through pitch, bro, Bro, they built that team perfect to the team because those two guards. It is what you gotta have to beat the Celtics. If you I'm talking about, threw out the whole league. If you ain't got what if you can't do a holiday in white doing it, Bro, it's done, it's done. If young guards can't meet them too, you're done. You're done. Old gimm a fuck because Holiday think I could take any too, and I can control them, slow them down. Blah blah blah. Right right, that's the theory. Right. So they brought that to USA basketball, and he probably is Pete, I ain't mean to take your shit over and all that, but I was trying to prove a point of what I was saying. But bro, huh, you can't listen. One of the misconceptions shooting when you play USA basketball. Brough I played. I played thirty six minutes. Philip was like, why are you playing so much? And I was like, we're trying to win. But I didn't know that Rudy, who was in the same conference as Minnesota, like all these little games were being played. You hear what I'm saying. I get back bro, Bro. The hardest year of my life was working When we came back, Bro, they gave us, they gave us three weeks and then we had to report the camp. And that's when we were doing two days for the whole thirty days, and you had to you know what I'm saying, Yeah, like Bro, it was just so much where in ten and I got to Jay ray Man, I had playing for Shitness and I had to finish the year out. We played Dallas and I couldn't even move. I couldn't even what I'm saying. We got swept in that shit. But I never talked about none of that shit. But that's a real reality of that. So I think I think USA Basketball for preserving him like that. I'm glad they didn't play him because that would have actually that man, come on, man, that would have destroyed him. He probably wouldn't have you know what I'm saying. Like, I'm glad, and then you got Bron, you got Katie, you got other pieces here that you can actually use. So I'm actually glad that Jason Tatum didn't actually play a lot. I actually you know thought that you know, USA was so well and stout that you know, we had pieces to where if you wanted to play with it, you can go different matchups and you can match up to pretty much everybody in the world. But yeah, I was actually glad that he got the rest, coming from someone that cushonally went through that experience. They had a terrible experience with it, you know what I'm saying, just from the rest, because they didn't get no rest, They didn't get no resk. You know what I'm saying. You used to getting four three five months to rejuvenatet and get your body right in and travel and see world and you know, relax a little bit, get your mind off. Nah, they've been in basketball for like ten months. That's a lot. Mentally, man, that's a lot. That's a lot. You want to get away from it, you know, rejuvenate, you know what I'm saying, get your imagination going. Like. He didn't get none of that. So yeah, we'll see though, we'll see, we'll see. Let's get some picture though when he let's get in all right, So hold on, what's my record? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What what? Then? Why is being legged down? Man? Come on, man, you gotta stretch you can't go over here. Who like this? I just smacked you there some day stretched get your ship? Can you? You ain't? Can you got your ship? I got a thigh bruise on. Man, you can't go lord there, you know your ass. I'm just getting you go to gilly here twenty right now. No, I can't get twenty. And they too thirsty down there, right, yeah, right right, all right? You must have seen some they thirsty out there. They out there like some man.
Speaker 4: You throw a little scrum out and get out of here with that a little too step right, No, I can't around shout to the g lea.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: You just a recap three and one ticket, pe, you're one and three right?
Speaker 1: Early w the payoff? Man, it's early season when the payoup. Man, I've been waiting on this one.
Speaker 5: Damn it's your show ticket.
Speaker 1: What man, I'm moving? I mean this season, man, I start doing all this every game? What you mean? That's what got? We've been four games a week. And listen, tell all y'all out there that got friends? And man, make how many real friends pay up? Remember that? Okay, start befriending friends when they don't pay. Oh yeah, I forgot. I'll stopped by the other day and ring the day. I don't live that no more. I'm gone. I don't even let move right there, see pay, I ain't got my payment, so I had to keep a moving go ahead, name.
Speaker 5: Your chargers, rams bets looking pretty.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, hey man, man, no jeeks my ship. You feel me? But that's over? Yes, what I mean, Ramy banged up, bron We banged up, y'all being banged up, banged up. No, we ain't got it's top. We don got Pookah and Cooper. It's tough. It's like it's rough. Gonna go ahead, and what I'm saying now, we ain't gonna bee. We're gonna go down swinging. Go ahead, Let's get it, Nate get Sunday Sunday games.
Speaker 3: On two and O teams at Vikings and the Texans on the road two point favorites.
Speaker 1: Who do We got Texans on the road to the Vikings Vikings. Ain't got Jefferson Jefferson playing. He left the game the other day.
Speaker 4: Let me double check that if Jefferson ain't the games, San Francis, Yeah, he got a nigga uh contusion, can need him in the in the in the top of the he got like a hundred yard catch, Yeah he did. Right after that.
Speaker 1: He was black Jefferson, Jeffery Jefferson was blocking and the guy came.
Speaker 3: In was messed up at each he went through walkthrough today. So take take that for what you will.
Speaker 1: Who you got Texans, geinst the Vikings. You like the Texans, You like Young Straws, Sam Sam.
Speaker 4: Donald, uh huh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Donald in Minnesota, in Minnesota, and they both undefeated.
Speaker 1: I mean, we only got like ten minutes to take now we got. I got Minnesota at home. You got Minnesota at home. I'm going Texans.
Speaker 4: Man, Damn shout to the Vikings.
Speaker 1: I love y'all. You know what it is. I'm just picking you got bigs, y'all. They got they got. I like the Texans. Texansmpressed them on both sides of the ball, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Vikings, there's a photo not the official photo, but there's a photo circulating that Jefferson and Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 1: If y'all picture the joint, Oh, we gotta get that.
Speaker 5: It's not out yet, but it's crazy to me about that ship.
Speaker 1: So PEP probably attested this for being in at a city with other players. We you know what I'm saying, f F you see the football guys out, see the baseball guys out. I was cool with Kirby. I was cool with Big Poppy Tory, Uh Tory Hunter. Uh that was Minnesota Twins. And then uh Dante Colepepper, Uh Big Doleman and uh obviously au u uh m Carter Uh Chris Carter, Chris Carter and in Moss So when we you know, it's only like three folk clubs in Minnesota that you know, you you you know, get that's in rotation and the city ain't. But so being so you see each other if not living in each other, so r right mostly and I was used to live close to each other. But every time I saw him, it was always love. And then he was in Nike most was in Nike one year. So yeah, he always talked about getting together hoop and blah blah blah. Real friend too, you know what I'm saying. Shot the shot the moss Man. That's my dog. And uh he was like, man, Joe, they asked me, uh, man, we should die? Come chat. He was like, man, we should we should do something. And I was like do something like what man's I don't know. And then one time he came over to the heah heh set the photo up. But they came in there and they had our shipping and I was like, oh ship because I used to wear football jersey. I threw the moss on and he came in with the kg on. We were like, oh ship, and it was just it was. It was, it was, it was. It wasn't planning, but when it was, when we both saw it, we both jumped in and it was all to this day, man, when I see most she man a hugging asked about the fan, say what, I that was one of my favorite guys. Man. You had a you had you had a h you had somebody in another sports that y'all was cool. Yeah, I was cool. Poppy. Oh yeah you hell yeah school Poppy. Yeah that's a real love too, man, y'all. We'd be out in the city a little bit. Yeah, I was like. He called me one night, he was like, yo, take it, what yo A man with Poppy. I just hung up. I couldn't even hear you. I just heard I'm in here and it was Poppy. I said, huh, hey, hold on, go shut no, no, no, no, no, no, no way. Listen. I tried to party with Poppy one time. It almost died. Like kicks it, he kicks it. And if you yeah, yeah, if you got something to do, don't don't fuck with me Poppy.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: So next game we got Eagles at Saints, and Saints are three point favorites at home.
Speaker 5: Who do you got?
Speaker 1: The Saints look unbelievable. The Saints look like I ain't I ain't never seen there. Carr look like that. It's ain't a brown back. He didn't play last game. J Brown. Oh, he didn't play for He didn't play for Eagles.
Speaker 4: He missed the last game on what's that Monday night? If they got him, that changes the game.
Speaker 1: Play Brown Brown playing for the Eagles.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's gonna play this week.
Speaker 4: No, that's tough. I gotta go Saints then, dog. No, But I'm rocking with the Saints, though I said that earlier. I'm rolling with the Saints. Look good man, it's hard to go against that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they look uh and then you got shot. He they in New Orleans, Yes, sir, they're gonna get They gonna get that some where they go there they gonna go down there, get some of that gumbo.
Speaker 5: You guys both got, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We both got says he got saying, no, no, I'm going Eagles. I'm gonna go with the Saints. Man good God, save damn all right.
Speaker 3: Next game, he got the oh and two Ravens going against the one in one Cowboys.
Speaker 5: This is a Dallas.
Speaker 1: It's a flip. It's a flip. It's a flip. The Ravens gotta win. The Ravens got it, you gott I'll definitely take Dallas. Give me the raven I got Dallas, the Ravens got I gotta take the three day out they done. I got Dallas. I gotta catch you. I got Dallas at home. Oh yeah, Dallas gotta wink win too. That's what I'm saying. That's why I say Baltimore Now this is Baltimore favorite by three. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I got Dallas, I got Dallas, give me the Ravens, give me Dallas.
Speaker 1: Let's go Dallas, Cowboys. I know I don't like Dallas, but I gotta go with Dallas. The Ravens have to win. Dallas just wants to win because of the last week's performance.
Speaker 4: I got sa Dallas on this one, dak CD, let's go. Michael Parson's gotta step up. Okay, we finished the video game. Look say video game finished.
Speaker 1: Mars is gonna have to stop this lot of r one lot of turbot of You need a lot of trigger like you need ju Yeah, fin he finish tap into the Olamar right now, because we've been seeing this pocket. Lamar's being cool, cool cool. The first game he was Olamar. In the second game he went cool, he went cool, We're back to the video game. But then you got what's his name back there? So how you balance that with with Derek Henry I don't know, but you know what I'm saying. They have to win this game. They got to win this game more than the Cowboys to me, Yeah, but I agree.
Speaker 3: And then lastly, two one in one teams. You got the Lions at Cardinals.
Speaker 5: Kyler Murray, I'm Cardinals all year.
Speaker 4: I'm rolling with Marvin Harrison's junior. I mean, but the Lions is supposed to be Super Bowl favorites, I mean super Bowl bank.
Speaker 1: They they at the Cardinals, like probably Lions.
Speaker 4: Is probably Lions is probably favorite though, Yeah, they're three point favorites.
Speaker 1: But I'm Cardinals good. They wanted one, but the Rams is banged up. Give me the Lions. I mean, that's gonna be the Lions. That's gonna be a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Lions travel they traveled to they lost their home to the Tampa, so they're gonna try to get back.
Speaker 1: And that's the picture that we Ye