Speaker 1: But now it is what now we're recording ready, I know you're not ready.
Speaker 2: You didn't plug me in properly because I can only hear out of my left e ear.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm the second one here. Let me oh, Andrew, push it in harder, please, Okay, there's this is a child show?
Speaker 2: What a child show? Did you hear Greg t?
Speaker 1: Last week? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Child show?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well started andy.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're putting in one of the new ones. No, because you don't send me things by bye, n I heath that one. Oh we did that one? Okay, fine?
Speaker 2: Serial killers? Hey we Today is Monday, March seventh, seventh, and do you know what today is?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: What it is? You don't have a thing for that. You don't have one.
Speaker 1: National Serial Day.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have gone with that. I would have gone with trumpet fanfare?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Where's the one is Fanfair? Go to scroll to the next screen. Fanfair?
Speaker 1: We never had.
Speaker 2: Fan Yeah we did, go back, go back. I'm confused. When did we have fan Fair? It was Fanfair? It's trumpets and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: No, we never had that.
Speaker 2: Andrew need to leave chips, crickets, harps, trombones. Laughter anyway, today is National Cereal Day. There's a national everything day, and today just happens to be cereal.
Speaker 1: Isn't that exciting? Though? It's like our day. It's a day, or is it and day? It's a day? Ah? Right, well a day let's celebrate by eating cereal.
Speaker 2: Because you know, there's also probably like National corn Flake Day and National Frosted Flake Day, National Raisin Bran Day. So I guess this day is just all encompassing. Yeah, right, isn't that nice? I suppose it is? Yay, And I've seen conflicting reports that this day was started by the Kellogg brothers back in the eighteen hundreds, but I don't think they had national days that long ago. It's only like a recent phenomenon where they have like Austin Cream Pie Day and all these dumb days every day. Well, do you know it's chocolate covered Bacon Day?
Speaker 1: Right? No?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure there is one.
Speaker 1: Chocolate covered bacon just sounds nasty. Yeah, I have a headache today, I can. Yeah, you're quite testy today.
Speaker 2: No, I have a headache and it's hurting me to talk. It's hurting me to talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's speed the process.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to do this episode today, but we have to push through because.
Speaker 1: The martyr is here. We recorded this on March second. Lying to people, I said to Scott, if you don't feel good, you could go home. No, I'm busy the rest of the week. And now you're sitting here being like I didn't want to do this, No, no, no, but here I am for you. Listen the fans, and I'm ten horrible point of peril on us. Yes, but I'm saying we still had Thursday, Hello and Friday to.
Speaker 2: Record coffee Maker Hello. We have to be here again.
Speaker 1: I said, yes, we do need to be there on Monday the seventh for cereal Day, but you still had two days to record.
Speaker 2: I was trying to explain to you, I have things to do. Anyway, let's go things to do.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling tomorrow you're going to be like, hey, could you stick around fibling episode?
Speaker 2: Do you know what else?
Speaker 1: We don't have any spoons. I see two forks forks today. Those are the good cutlery too. Actually I do have one spoon. I have the color changing spoon. That good that post Pebbles sent us. First of all, can we talk about pebbles for one second? Can you put the phone down? Look how rude it is on YouTube? Look how rude? Look Look are you watching how rude it is on YouTube? I'm not paying attention. I'm saying attention to what you're saying. You have a color changing spoon? No, no, no, what did I miss? Can we just talk real quick because talking hurts you? Remember you just said that, like not even two seconds ago. You have such a headache. You're a martyr. You need to come here to discore post magic fruity pebbles.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about that for a second, because they're like reintroducing them, but I don't think they were ever introduced in the first place.
Speaker 1: Can you turn around?
Speaker 2: Grab that box right there? You see the pink one next to the unicorn cereal, See unicorn right there? Grab the box out of their please if you wouldn't mind, next with the pebbles one. So this came out I don't know a year or two even ago. I know there's not but so this was magic fruity pebbles and pink are nothing in it. But it has like crumbs because we ate it all.
Speaker 1: See that's disgusting anyway, So these magic fruity pebbles.
Speaker 2: The milk turns pink. Everything changes colors when you put milk in it. And we had this when they introduced it in that special premiere box like a year or two ago, but I don't think it ever made it on the shelves. And now it's coming out as Magic Fruity Pebbles, and it's like a purply box, and it's in conjunction with like Nike, and they're putting out sneakers.
Speaker 1: Oh, pebble sneakers. That's interesting. Shoes change colors. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: But all the sneakerheads are going to be all over it. Does that mean we're going to have magic Fruity pebbles if they send us another box? I hope?
Speaker 1: So? Okay, anyway, let's stay on the post kick great, so let's go under the table to the cereal sack and bring up the new post cereal that we're doing this. Okay, any idea, No, not a clue, zero clue flavor. My mind is devoid of any thoughts. How about how about a flavor floating flavor chocolate? Yes, okay, that was a good guess. Thanks, I'm gonna go down and grab it. Here so far. My god, we had this Cereal's sister maybe a year ago, okay or brother, I don't know, just laughing that you said cereal sister.
Speaker 2: Well, Cereals, I guess are gender neutral, aren't they. I mean I wasn't even trying to get into that debate.
Speaker 1: It's just about laughing. You know.
Speaker 2: It must be like people are watching this, It must be really rude that you care about your phone for like ten minutes more than you care about this. Can you just flip it over?
Speaker 1: I don't look at my phone during you answer your phone on this podcast only several times? Only do hey, Amy, you're on Serial Killers. Don't say anything bad? Hey Scott, Now I'll call you back.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, like you do that right. But I don't look at every phone, every text. I don't look at my phone's pausing right now.
Speaker 1: It's not important to.
Speaker 2: Me because we're doing things that's important to me.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Check it out Andrew Premiere protein from post It's Chocolate. Oh, I actually really like the shakes we had the other one. Protein shakes are delicious. Yes, we had the red box one. It was the mixberry Almond. That's what we had last time. You don't remember.
Speaker 2: It was that big box that I got from Costco. Remember, Yeah, probably we get a shake jingle. Please, there's a lot of stuff in here, all right, thank you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Is it the only one we have? The only one we have is the Debbie giftson one. Yeah, we need another one? Well, then send thee to me.
Speaker 1: Send it to me. You cannot complain if you don't send things to me.
Speaker 2: Twenty grams of protein. It's an excellent source of protein. Chocolate almonds, cereal with sliced almonds and chocolate flavored flakes.
Speaker 1: Nice. M hm cool. Those flakes are enlarged to show detail. These are the the flakes. Almost lo ktoy, they do, but they're not so We're good. Yeah, okay, cool? You ready to try it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Where may contain milk?
Speaker 1: What? Soy?
Speaker 2: Brazil nuts? I wish it was greg tea with braszelnuts. Yeah, brazil nuts, cashw calories, colconut, hazel nuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, walnuts, and sesame seeds. It just may contained I wish it did contain those things because then it would be super delicious. Why did you say something may contain something? Because it fell off the belt in the factory.
Speaker 1: No, it could just be in the same like factory that those things are there, so they can't.
Speaker 2: And they're just like macadamia dust blowing around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that can seriously hurt people with allergies, I understand. So they have to say that, Okay, you're ready, which smells very chocolatey. We're really gonna eat this with a fork?
Speaker 2: Do you want to go get spoons?
Speaker 1: This is such a cereal sin I'm surprised you're not like more up in arms about this.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll just drink the milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, where is the milk in the store?
Speaker 2: Cereal may settle during shipment. This package is sold by weight, not volume. They say that because the bag is so much older than the box, and they need you to know why. That's why.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Great, Your enthusiasm is just not there today. Well it's another example of you just being done.
Speaker 1: How am I done? When we start this podcast and you're like, my head hurts and I didn't want to do this, But I'm here, guys on National Serial Day. But it's not really that important of a day because I'm sure they just have days for everything. This is stupid. Andy, though, is not interested, never said stupid. Here you go, thanks fork you.
Speaker 2: This is one dumb Oh the Monk's getting chocolate one two three.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. It tastes like the same cocoa from cocoa pebbles, but it also has that slight aftertaste, which is strange. It shouldn't unless there's stevia in here. It tastes like there's shake. Really yeah, I don't know if post actually makes the shake. Well, it tastes like it. Huh, there we go stevia yep, yeah, it does have a stevia after you taste. It's so interesting. Why do they need that? What would this taste like if it didn't have that? It's crazy that we're almost three years into this. But I understand what you're saying with the stevia taste, Like I pick up on it now. It has a really good cocoa taste. Yeah, but the stevia ruins it, agreed, It's like artificially, why do they have to do that? It's weird, But why do they have to do that? If there's is there sugar? If there's sugar in it anyway, so why do they have to put stevia in it? I couldn't tell you. I'm sorry. I don't know. I give this one two bowls. It's not my favorite.
Speaker 2: One two bowls. Two bulls said I give this one two bowls. I mean this cereal two bowls.
Speaker 1: What happened? I didn't understand because you said I give this one two bowls, one two bowls.
Speaker 2: I'll give it two bowls. In this food for the Coco flavor is pretty good. It's just a shame that the Stevia ruins that at the end. Yeah, protein, and it does. I love you, Andrew, and I only do what to drive you crazy.
Speaker 1: You know that? Yep?
Speaker 2: You ready for the next one?
Speaker 1: You do? Ready? Yep, let's go so power through them. You live in Jersey City, right I do? You're afraid every time you drop me off?
Speaker 2: No, I only kid. But you would say that that's an urban area, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are there any meadows there?
Speaker 1: Mmm? Not that I know of, Like, do you think meadows when you think of urban urban meadows? That's uh, that's the uh Fresh, that's the the Key Foods brand, because I have a Key Foods by my apartment and I buy urban meadows.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: I am so sorry you're but hanging out. It's a lot of lot to look at.
Speaker 2: How Come you've never bought any Urban Meadows cereal? Then, I just you don't think to buy cereal when you go to the.
Speaker 1: Well, not that I do, Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I only think of cereal when I'm at the store.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: I trolled the aisles and I look for things for this podcast, So happy or a troll anyway, Urban Meadow Cool. That's distributed by Key Foods here in the New York, New Jersey area. I found this box interesting, and this is why I bought it. Yeah, because it's actually called sugar frosted flakes. They don't call things sugar anymore, they haven't since the eighties, so I think it's very interesting. Either somebody just forgot or they thought it was cool. I don't know, retro maybe.
Speaker 1: Well it's Urban Meadows, so you know they got a little edge. Yeah, they're very street yeah right, yeah, they have some cred anyway, Like Kelloggs used to be called sugar frosted flakes, but they got rid of that in the eighties because sugar is not really a good word. I feel like you should open it. I'm ready to try it now. Oh okay, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Sugar is not a bad word, but it is when it comes to food. You don't call things sugar.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't have a brownie inst but no, because they do say things are like sugar coated.
Speaker 2: Who says that?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Like dessert wise? No? Wait, did you just say what I think you said? Did you just ask me? Did you just say no? I said, Who's I said? Who says that? That's what I said? Anyway?
Speaker 2: You don't see cereals called sugar. Anything used to be sugar, sugar pops. No, sugar smacks. I can, okay, great, you want me to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, great?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, wow, what a day sugar smacks. They used to have sugar pops. I love sugar SMAs right, and and and the sugar bear is still sugar bear, but they're not. It's not sugar crisp anymore, super sugar crisp soup not anymore for sugar crisp. So I thought it was fun because this was actually called sugar frosted flakes of corn. That's always my favorite part of corn.
Speaker 1: It almost sounds like if there was a song, it would be like sugar frosted flakes of corn.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the commercial. Wait really no, no, that song sugar Sugar probably isn't good anymore.
Speaker 1: Sugar sugar, many sugar sugar.
Speaker 2: I'm going down sugar ray. I mean, yeah, so many sugar things. It's a great story. You like that joke, it wasn't a joke. Ready, here we go, one, two, three, hmm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they don't taste like your traditional frosted plags. Yeah, they quickly turned to like a tortilla chip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I taste a lot of corn. Yeah, yeah, that's just a corn chip. Corn corn, corn, corn.
Speaker 2: You know where they grow corn.
Speaker 1: Say it cedar rapids. I love that.
Speaker 2: That girl send me the picture of that shirt. I want to get that shirt. It said Cedar Rapids magically delicious. It's perfect for this show because they make cereal there. Nice to live there.
Speaker 1: There's gouts, two bowls and just spoom.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three.
Speaker 1: It tastes like I dipped a tortilla chip in milk and sugar. That sugar washes off in Still.
Speaker 2: I bet the milk is very sugary.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think you're gonna be underwhelmed.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right. It's just it's just milk. There's your label, buddy, no problem.
Speaker 1: You gotta try Cereal with us, Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I know, by the way, I didn't know how much that package is going to weigh, so I just made it five pounds. Doesn't really matter how which it weighs. FedEx will correct it.
Speaker 1: Really is and you too, Andrew, although I really don't like something you do that. I know you mean well when you bring Krispy Kreams.
Speaker 2: In Oh yeah, by the way, I'm sorry. Did you know that there's a Krispy Cream Cereal? I believe it's in Canada. Actually, just gonna ask you that. Yeah, Krispy Cremes there is. It's either in Canada or Mexico. I forget somebody found it and I saw it online, so we're gonna have to get it. I'm assuming it's just like a little mini glazed don Yeah, so basically it's just oh's exactly glazed.
Speaker 1: Sure. Anyway, thank you for.
Speaker 2: Thanks, buddy, No problem.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, the video, Yeah, congrats on your marriage.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's super cool. Look at that.
Speaker 1: All right, we got the exclusive up close personal of his ring.
Speaker 2: Okay, heading down to the Cereal sack for yet another kind of store brand of cereal. This was sent into us by Let's see, why doesn't it say who was sent by? Andrew? It's from Amazon. Oh, enjoy your gift from Angie. Thank you, Angie, she sent us. Come on, dude, seriously, who sent us the cereal Angie?
Speaker 1: So there you go. I'm listening. I can multitask two things at once. You bought they bought it from Amazon because it's the Good Belly.
Speaker 2: It is Happy Belly, Yeah, good happy No good Belly is a different company if you're thinking gold Belly, No good Belly, I'm not Good Belly. I believe is a General Mills subsidiary. Yeah, yeah, or it was. I don't know if they make it anymore anyway, Strawberry good Balance from Happy Belly from Amazon.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, we almost forgot what. Oh we'll try it after this.
Speaker 2: And we're back. So I do have to shake this. You know, it would be cool if there was serial commercials that played there. Ever, yeah, ever, you don't really hear too many cereal commercials on the radio. Every once in a while, there's a honey nut Cheerios, but that's about it. And like a honey bunches of oats from time to time, but otherwise you don't hear too many cereal companies on radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to change that. How do we change that?
Speaker 2: How do we make them know that this podcast and radio is cool like their cereal is?
Speaker 1: Well, right now, I gotta tell you, I'm a little underwhelmed to this episode. I am too National cereal Day and you brought this National cereal Day and I brought two local cereal well actually, no, a happy belly you can get everywhere. Well, I just I feel like you didn't put much care and thought into this one.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I literally grabbed it out of the sack.
Speaker 1: We should have been doing the sugariest of sugars.
Speaker 2: No, no, here he is, Please don't come in, but we can only I can't do him twice crack up Greg t outside.
Speaker 1: No, because the strawberry is it's a good balance. It's it's a balance. It's no, you know, I I you know I did a balance. Have you seen my stash portfolio?
Speaker 2: He'd be allergic?
Speaker 1: Have you seen my stash portfolio?
Speaker 2: Seriously? So this is gonna be your basic special K with red berries? What is so important? And you.
Speaker 1: Pick up the phone, you pick up the phone, you have little digs that you throw.
Speaker 2: But you've been non stop. My God, but did I not say tom is Tommy and gas Tommy.
Speaker 1: It's not living on a prayer.
Speaker 2: He still doesn't understand that. By the way, some listeners pointed out the exact episode that I was from, and we went and listened to it and we talked to him about Tommy and Geane and everything, and he's just like, oh, and that was it, and he doesn't remember that apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody remembers a lot from that weekend. There was a lot of drinking.
Speaker 2: I get it, But when your name is Tommy, you should have get living on a prayer jokes, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, you totally should. It's like your parents name you and they just bestow that upon you, that honor.
Speaker 2: I don't think living on a prayer was out when they named him. How old is he.
Speaker 1: Eighty? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: These forks are from the Soho Diner.
Speaker 2: Did you know that I did not? They really good breakfast there, and they charged five dollars for a bowl of cereal.
Speaker 1: They charged fourteen dollars for a cup no joke, this size cup of fruit you.
Speaker 2: Know what, let's finish this up because then you can go home with them and I don't have to take you. You're ready, one, two, three, hmmm.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: And these flakes are even more frosted than the frosted flakes are. I like this, and you know that I'm a fan of strawberry cereals that have real strawberries in it.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you like that. They're thin, there's strawberries, and they soften up real quick. I like it.
Speaker 2: They rehydrate.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give just one four balls in spoon.
Speaker 2: I was gonna give it four balls.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's pretty good. Yeah, i'd buy.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't. No, don't say that. You don't buy anything that we do. I love that you say that, but it's not true. When's the last time you bought a box of cereal? I'm not knocking you, I'm just asking curious. When's the last time? Please tell me? Was it like Ego Cereal a year ago? When's the last time you bought a box of cereal? I bought uh huh? What make it up?
Speaker 1: Go aheapecial? K which one? Just regular special?
Speaker 2: Regular?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You bought regular special k when.
Speaker 1: Because I don't like doing sugary for myself.
Speaker 2: Huh, I tend to not believe you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't need to, that's fine. I'll take a picture of the box when we get home. It's been sitting there for a while.
Speaker 2: So you're basically go to the store and get one today so you can pretend that you bought it. No, you'll steal it from behind me while I'm not looking. Yep, Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I like just a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, case you're wondering. Today, we're using Farmland one percent milk. I got myself a court yesterday while I got the Urban Metal cereal.
Speaker 1: That's cool. M Is that after you dropped me off?
Speaker 2: That's after I dropped you off. Mm hmmm, Oh you dropped me off? Yeah, thanks for that. Anyway, please follow you in the entire time you complained. Oh, I was just I just play around with you, dude. I like to make you crazy, I really do. I'm just a normal person you'll see today because I'm driving you home. Hysterical what you say that the same way Greg t used to. I'm a normal person. I'm a normal guy. That's just a regular guy you'll see today. I'm just gonna be a regular dude.
Speaker 1: The MIC's turn off and this this goes away.
Speaker 2: I turn it on for you just to make you nuts. Yeah, I do it on purpose. You being on is ugh scary. You'll see.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't do this. I only pretend. Is that graffiti.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I just kid because I like to hear you make fun of me. It's my favorite part of my day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, please follow us on all social platforms way at serial Killers PC PC. Check out serial KILLERSPC dot com dot com where you can find out serial ratings and you can purchase one of our limited addition yellow Serial Killers T shirts shirts. Those are about to go go so, so anyway, if you would please buy one, because we have to get them out of the closet. We can't move them.
Speaker 1: We just I want to get that new merch going.
Speaker 2: You keep saying that, but you're not doing anything about.
Speaker 1: Other Scott's doing it.
Speaker 2: Other Scott is not a merch guy. I love him, but he's the web guy. He designs, but he doesn't Web doesn't do merchandise, but he does graphic design. Okay, so how do you think shirts are made?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, he'll probably make a better logo.
Speaker 1: But you probably make a better legot.
Speaker 2: With more flakes on the ball.
Speaker 1: Fix maybe some o'ser loops, some color color. Yeah, you don't think bright yellow and bright reder colors? No, there should be some color in the bowl. Yeah, that would be like noxious. Why graphic design wise, you are creating a monstrosity.
Speaker 2: Well, plus you're paying for more colors when you get the print job done.
Speaker 1: Plus also bright yellow, bright red? Why am I throwing a rainbow in the bowl?
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't have to be a yellow shirt anymore. That was kind of obnoxious.
Speaker 1: The our square logo that you see on the podcast in the corner wherever it is it fell Okay, great, it was just a printed whatever that is a yellow square. Why would you then put rainbow in there? That's terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Gate Pride month, God, what do you have against rainbows? Andrew against it?
Speaker 1: Obviously, graphic design wise, you wouldn't do that because there's already a lot of color going on. You keep everything the same. But since you're like Microsoft word I use word art. Graphic design is my passion.
Speaker 2: We gotta go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers we.
Speaker 1: Do appreciate of using a script font.
Speaker 2: We thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Comic Sense looks wonderful.
Speaker 2: Check out our MySpace page.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of the font called papyrus? It makes things look old? Isn't that a store? That's a card store? Papyrus the font.
Speaker 2: No, that's a that's a that's a card a paper.
Speaker 1: Store with ye. But it's also a font, is it. Yes, it's the one that they use when they do like in movies like Avatar used it when they speak in subtitles, but also whenever they do like an ancient Egyptian movie, they put it in papyrus font.
Speaker 2: Do you remember print Shop on the Apple two E with a dot matrix printer Welcome Home, Scott took about thirty minutes for that to print out a big banner.
Speaker 1: You literally could have just said like random words and I would just say, sure.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you don't know like other Scott is gonna go yeah, I had that. All of our listeners guaranteed, all of our listeners are gonna be like, Andy didn't know that, right, And I'm gonna say no, I didn't know about the SQUIGGLEWAT four thousand that had a printer that went an Apple two E you've never heard of.
Speaker 1: It's an Apple computer from the eighties. Cool.
Speaker 2: You don't know what a dot matrix printer is.
Speaker 1: I don't, for real, I don't know what a dot matrix printer.
Speaker 2: They've been in existence in your life. Like you probably used to get your report card printed on a dot matrix. Well, the ones, they're the ones with the holes on the side. Yeah, yeah, that's what it's called.
Speaker 1: It prints out and it takes eight years to print. Yeah, m that's oh bad memories, bad memories over port car Day. We gotta end this episode because I'm geting some peacha.
Speaker 2: You know what I used to have to do with the dot matrix. My dad is a court stenographer, and he used to print all the cases out, all the court cases, and it would print on a dot matrix and it would be my job to peel the fricking sides off the holes. I would have to fold it and peel them off and hope I don't rip a page because I never reprint it.
Speaker 1: Well, so that printer is probably what does like your tax return and stuff when you get it. Huh, when you get like a tax return, you know how it's like folded on the sides and no, it kind of looks like that. M.
Speaker 2: Nope. Anyway, thank you for listening. We'll see you on Wednesday with an all new bull Chat where we will continue printer talk and yeah, have a great week. Bye everybody, Bye, take care, say Crich Andrew.
Speaker 1: Correct, what time is it?
Speaker 2: It's late, we gotta go. Okay, cool, cool, guaranteed there's a ticket on my car.
Speaker 1: All right, Bye, bye bye