Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity show told free it is eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, you know earlier today the Vice President, after saying that we have made great progress in Iran, he says, look more at their actions than you should at what their words are, which kind of makes sense and on a lot of levels, because you have these different factions of Iranian leadership. But let me play for you him claiming they've made great progress in these talks.
Speaker 2: Let's say it was a very very good day. We made a lot of good progress. We did exactly what we wanted to do, which is accomplish four things for the American people. First, we wanted to build a mechanism for keeping the straight of Horror moves open.
Speaker 1: It is open.
Speaker 2: We've seen, of course, gas prices and oil prices come down, millions and millions of barrels of crude and natural gas flowing through the straight of Horror moods that weren't flowing before. But we also wanted to make sure that we actually set up the coordination mechanism so that we could demine the straits of horror moves so that when there are the conflicts that inevitably come up, we can make sure we work through them rather than that leading to escalation. And that is exactly what we did yesterday. And that leads me to the final thing that we want to accomplish, which has actually set up the process for the technical negotiations that will follow. Our teams with the working with the Iranians, the Kataris and the Pakistani's made great progress yesterday. They will continue to work at the technical level with the teams here in Bergenstock, and then those technical negotiations are going to continue over the weeks and days to come.
Speaker 1: Now, Lindsay Graham, South Carolina Senator laid it out just the way the President did. President has been very clear, consistent that he'll send them straight to hell if in fact they can't come up with a deal ultimately, which really puts time on his side, no pressure on us. But this is Lindsay Graham describing his aspect of it.
Speaker 3: I spent four and a half hours with President Trump. Here's what I think will happen next. If this deal fails, President Trump is going to take the Strait of horror moves over by force. The United States will control the Strait of Hormuz, will charge a fee for all those who go three through to pay for the operation. And we're going to expand to Abraham Accords and calendar year twenty twenty six. We're going to get Saudi Arabia joined the Abram Accords, and which is the biggest change in five thousand years in the Mideast. And if Iran contests control of the Strait of Hormuz by the United States, will obliterate them. So to all the people listening, if this diplomatic effort fails, President Trump is going to take the Strait of Hormones.
Speaker 1: We're going to run it.
Speaker 3: We're going to try to get Saudi Arabia to join the Abraham Accords and the Arab Israeli conflict in twenty twenty six. And if Aran continues to attack Israel in Lebanon, the new policy will be will hit Iran. So to the Iranians, if you're listening, when you use as blot to attack israel I, think the new policy will be we will attack a run.
Speaker 1: Now, there's one comment DHS Secretary Mark Wayne Mullen made how Iran tried to smuggle IRGC officials, having them pose as members of a World Cup organization, which should scare the living hell out of everyone because we know that there are very likely after Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Alejandro majorcis probably a lot of sleeper cells already in the country. Here's what he said.
Speaker 4: So do we know if those people trying to come through the US's northern border are being directed by the IRGC, or they people are there, or are they people fleeing from Iran?
Speaker 5: Most of the individuals have ties to it directly to the IRGC. Listen, it's hard to get out of the country of Iran unless you have a path to do so. We're also seeing this with the games they're playing with FIFA. You know, we're still hosting the the World Cup and Iron has a team that's playing, and in fact the team is playing today in La. Most teams travel with around one hundred and twenty people. That's their support staff, doctors, coaches, everybody else that comes along with them and their delegation. We had over we accepted fifty three individuals coming in. The rest of the individuals that Iran had tried to bring in all also had direct ties at OURGC and aren't their normal traveling group.
Speaker 1: All right, joining us now for reaction to all of this. Lisa Daftari is with us. She's the editor in chief Foreign Desk. James Robbins is the special assistant to was the special assistant to Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, and the Institute of World Politics Dean Welcome back both of you. Lisa. Let's get your take on these new developments. Everything always to me comes down to trust but verify. But certainly something is happening.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I don't know if this regime deserves our trust after what we've for forty seven years and even now during negotiations, if we truly are in a phase of diplomacy, are we seeing the proper concessions and posturing from the Iran regime when they have their proxies in Lebanon operating under the name has Balady tried to separate themselves from the proxy when it behooves them and also try to put that into the deal when it benefits them. That way, they are used the leverage they have at Hormuz. They are still making threats. Doesn't look like they are going to have any sort of change in the way that they have been behaving. You know, and you are raising a child, you say nature or nurture. In this case, we are definitely trying to nurture. We're trying to use diplomacy. But you have to look at the nature of this regime. No deal will change the DNA of a regime whose ideology is based on death to America. It's based on having deadly weapons, whether it's a nuclear weapon or having missiles and drones and proxies and killing its own innocent protesters at home. I don't think we're able we will be able to nurture them into being a normal state with which we can have stability in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Well, I tend to agree with that. But what was the president's goal going in and in many ways, at least in the near term, maybe defined as the next five years minimum. Hasn't he really achieved his goal of preventing a nuclear armed Duran. I would argue he has. I would like to see the rest of it finished and done and over with, But in terms of regime change, that was never the president's stated position, was it.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: But I think at the same time, we are where we are because of kinetic action. We're not where we are because the arm regime had a change of heart and size to sit down with him.
Speaker 1: I'm not arguing with you, But did Donald Trump at any point ever say regime change is the only way to handle this.
Speaker 6: No, and I don't think. Look, that might be the foregone conclusion for many of us who have studied this regime if we want to get the changes. Look, did Donald Trump speak to then and people say we're coming to your rescue, We're going to collapse the regime? You take the baton after that? That's yes, that did happen? Now does it? Now we're looking at at the strategic imperative of the United States being that this regime should not have nuclear weapons. I agree with you one hundred percent that We've got to where we got because of Donald Trump's actions, because he had the same set of facts that seven presidents had before him, and he was the only one who had the moral courage to begin this kinetic war against the Iran regime. I do believe all of that. What I'm arguing, and I wrote this in an op ed over the weekend for Fox News, is that we shouldn't now lose the leverage that we have gained by giving them sanctions release upfront, giving them money upfront, and what we had in the GCTOI, which was an assumption that.
Speaker 1: They will let me interrupt you that. Do you not believe what Witkoff and Kushner and the Vice president are proclaiming is they only get their money back, no American tax dollars, only based on specific actions that they take and promise that are kept. Do you believe that to be true?
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter to me whose money that is. I'm looking at the actions of this regime. Any dollar they get will not go into pharmaceuticals. I'm into the mainstream and into the people's economy. It will go into proxies, It will go into missiles and drone It will go into their nuclear program when they have an opportunity to do so. I'm not moved by the fact that IA inspectors can go back in because I know this regime, and I know they will manipulate and they will work around sanctions, and they will work around they will turn off the surveillance cameras like we saw in the past. That's what I'm worried about. I believe that wit Cough and Kushner and Vans and Trump are all working in the best way possible. They are working through an American lens of diplomacy. What they have to take into account is the Irunian way. There's regime's a way, the Mullah's way, which is terrorism, which is an ideology which drives them, and that is it's not the American way of diplomacy.
Speaker 1: And when you get to the bottom of it, let's bring in James Robbins. I mean, now, I guess been to the fourth tier of leadership in many ways. You can say successfully they did have regime change multiple times. Now in Iran, is that true?
Speaker 8: Well, they certainly had leadership change. I mean, the nature of the regime is certainly the same, although the people who have been left may be now thinking more clearly about what's possible. I mean, no president and in this case also Prime mister net Yahoo. In the past, we're willing to take out the entire leadership structure of Iran. I mean, we've had little strikes at them in the past, but I think it's significant that in this current war we were willing to just go for it and take out those leaders. So I think that those who are left, there's probably those who are now more extreme iron GC types who just say let's fight to the death and to martyrdom and so forth, and others who are a little more pragmatic and say, you know what, maybe I don't want to die today. Maybe I would rather just make a deal with the United States. You know, we can deceive them later, but I don't think I want to get in a position where I want a bomb falling on my head.
Speaker 1: I did think the President's message has been clear too, and even in private conversations I've had with him, and I've asked him straight up if he has any compunctions, any problems, any issues with going back militarily, He's very clear he has none, which is why he keeps reminding them that he will go back there. There seemed James to be a tipping point when he hit them twice in a row and said the third day is going to be harder and that he's taking carg Island. I've been told by my sources that that was the tipping point for them at that point. They believed him. At that point, they would have signed any not only memorandum of understanding, but they would have signed on any deal at that moment.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think so. When we look at our past strikes on them, even though taking out leadership, but in terms of the military targeting and so forth, it was limited. We weren't going after their entire infrastructure, their whole electrical grid, their whole economic grid, energy grid. We didn't do all those things, and that would have been much tougher for them to come back from. I think it's also significant that in the recent exchange between them and the Israelis, the Israelis did do a short strike on carg Island. It wasn't a devastating one, but it was a signal to Iran that yes, we can take everything out and do you really want to be in that position? So I think that President Trump is right if he's threatening them with escalation, and we have a lot of ways that we can escalate. At some point they're going to think that while, okay, he's serious, he's going to do something. Let's downshift into a diplomatic process, which is what they're doing now. And we're seeing them using all of the tricks of their trade in terms of negotiating, and they're trying to spin everything to their favor. But I don't think that they want to go back to the military option. And so in that sense, yes, President Trump's determs has worked.
Speaker 1: Hi quick break right back as we continue with Lisa the Tari, editor in cheat the Foreign Desk, James Robbins, former special assistant to the former Defense Secretary Rumsfeld, that much more. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number this Monday. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 9: Kennedy is on right now, the busiest man.
Speaker 10: In media here for you three hours a day, bringing you information that no one else will.
Speaker 9: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, we get to tell you now with Lisa Tari, she's the editor in chief of the Foreign Desk. James Robbins, former special assistant to former Defense Secretary of Rumsfeld, that the President did say to me in one conversation, and least I'll give this to you is that there are ninety four million other people there that have been impressed for forty seven years. And when he said to me, I said, you could wipe out their infrastructure in an hour half hour, he goes, no, I can wipe it out in five minutes. What he was saying to me is it would impact the future of the entire country. Even the people that would like to bring back this great Persian culture that has contributed over the many centuries to the advancement of mankind. And that was definitely in his head. It doesn't get talked about a lot, but it's in his head.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, And I think that's the biggest challenge, right to preserve enough of the country even if there would have been regime change, so they can build Iran back greater. But then at the same time, we're seeing the Iranian people, many of whom were begging or for foreign intervention on their soil. This is something that has not been explained well to the American audience about how the Iranian people were at such a point of desperation to really want Donald Trump to launch this war and then to celebrate whether it's it was on the streets of expatriate communities like in Los Angeles or London, or in Toronto or in Iran, where they were passing out suites because they were so optimistic about what this could potentially mean and hopefully lead to regime collapse. Now, the one thing I think it's very very important at this moment is that if you look at Iran government media out lists or obviously mouthpiece of the regime. They're saying something entirely different. They obviously don't believe that Donald Trump has the appetite to go back to military war. They don't believe that.
Speaker 1: You know, if they don't believe that, they are beyond stupid at a level I can't even describe, a.
Speaker 7: Go ahead should be.
Speaker 6: They shouldn't ever believe. This is my only point is that they should never believe that we want this deal more than they do. And if time is being bought, it should be bought in the favor of the United States. While they're still marinating in very very cutting sanctions where they're losing money every single day, and they don't become enriched during this time period where they feel like they ran circles around us at the negotiation table. That has always been their number one weapon of choice, where they get to come to the negotiating table, they get to play their tricks, and they believe that they walk away. They don't believe that it was this American diplomacy where we want to actually work with other nations, where we want to see them prosperous. They play along. The Abraham Accords is the best example of that, but we have to also make sure that we're not letting off the hook or taking our foot off of the neck of a major, major global terror threat for all of us.
Speaker 1: Lisa do Tari, thank you so much. James Robins, thank you.
Speaker 10: Sean Hannity, always concerned for our country, always honoring our servicemen and service women, and standing up for liberty every day.
Speaker 1: I'm Linda, how long have I been saying that Europe is dying as a continent? How long have I said this?
Speaker 11: At least ten years?
Speaker 1: Okay? How long have I talked about how these globalist organizations have been nothing but a waste of taxpayer money and an unmitigated disaster for America, And we always get ripped off, always get taken advantage of.
Speaker 2: Forever long has I been here?
Speaker 1: How long have I said the UN is a useless body. Oh, I'm fully on board with you there.
Speaker 11: I'd like to move them off to an island somewhere.
Speaker 1: I want to send it to China. Let China foot the bill. How long? How long have I said the Paris Accords we got so ripped off. India and China get classic is developing nations and we pay the freight. We're so stupid sometimes. The problem with Europe, and I've gone into great specificity and detail for decades and decades now, they have neglected their own national defense. They have done it individually as countries, they have done it collectively as a continent. They have weakened their defenses to such a low level that without the US, I don't think they could survive any real, clear present danger, national security disaster. They have adopted radical climate alarmism, radical socialism. They have had unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation, and it just keeps going from bad to worse. Now. The reason I bring this up is that when Operation Epic Fury happened, if you don't have the moral clarity, we don't get a drop of oil really, although we're taking out hundreds of billions of barrels of oil or millions of barrels of oil from the straight over moves now, but that's only because we're in charge of it all. And that's probably Donald Trump's way of making them pay for it. But the people that have been hurt now, oil trading today it's almost in the sixties for crying out loud, so you know it's been around seventy two to seventy three most of the day. And that benefits Europe, that benefits Russia, that benefits China, that benefits the rest of the world. We are the number one producer of energy oil in the entire world right now, the USA. So I'm watching today and there's Keir Starmer announcing his resignation, and I'm like, it's inevitable. And you know, there's a lot of articles written about this today. I don't think most people actually understood it, but this woke ideology, climate alarmism, socialism, neglecting national defense, not demanding assimilation has all contributed to this. And it's kind of ironic because you have most European nations have yet to take any serious steps to walk back, you know, the insanity of open borders without assimilation. One country that is been cracking down on this, Linda, did you see this articles on zero Hedge. It's Sweden. Sweden passed a new immigration law that will allow resident permits to be refused or revoked if a foreign national is deemed not to have lived in an orderly manner, in other words, going along with the laws, the assimilation the mores of society in Sweden. I would not have expected them, would you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well they are the rape capital of the world right now, and they better get it together.
Speaker 9: So I'm through.
Speaker 1: Is that true, yes, Sweeten, rape capital of the world. Yeah, because there.
Speaker 7: Is no assimilation, there's just domination from third world migrants.
Speaker 1: So under the new rules, a foreign national's conduct will carry greater weight when authorities decide whether to grant, extend, or revoke a resident permit, and government representatives there investigators there have cited several examples of conduct that may count against an applicant, including failing to follow Swedish laws, regulations, ignoring decisions by public authorities, systemically avoiding debts, fines, working illegally, failing to pay taxes, criminality, links to extremist organizations. Anyone who doesn't make the effort to do the right thing should not be able to count on staying. According to the their migration minister in a statement that he put out, I'm like, well, good for them, maybe they're learning the lesson. You know, how did we end up with one hundred career courts in Great Britain and how do we end up with Nogo zones and other parts of Europe including countries like France, it is madness. Now there's other considerations here is that is, you know, in play political correctness, fear of accusations of racism, fear of losing electoral support because they've allowed so many unvetted people from all over the world then that haven't assimilated. So now it's a huge voting block within these individual countries and within the continent that has now struck fear in the hearts of most people, including you know, Kiir Starmer. So you know, when Keir Starmer makes this announcement earlier today, I could care less. As a matter of fact, good riddens to bad rubbish. One answer I see right now is one guy that I think could do the best job, and that's Nigel Faraj. That's who I would vote for anyway. But here's Ker announcing his resignation.
Speaker 12: Every decision I've taken has been about putting the country I love first. That is why I will resign as leader of the Labor Party. I have spoken to His Majesty the King this morning to inform him of my decision. I will ask the National Executive Committee of the Labor Party to set out a timetable with nominations opening on the ninth of July and complete it by the summer recess.
Speaker 1: Now he got emotional during this announcement as well. Let's play that for it.
Speaker 12: And when I leave the biggest job in the country, I shall spend more time on the most important job, being the best husband I can to my fantastic wife Vick, who has been a rock by my side through good times and bad, and being the best dad I can to my beautiful children who are my pride and my joy.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, my pad announcement made outside of ten Downing Street. I mean, you know he wasn't up to the job. I think the only guy that would dare be as Trumpian as Donald Trump, that would have the most potential to turn this on a dime. Remember during Brexit it was Nigel Farage that actually forced that through. I mean it's a force of nature and I would say is probably the front runner going into this ABE in Texas. God blessed Texas. Abe. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: I'm good Sean.
Speaker 11: I just had two topics real quick.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 11: The people that are running for office in a Democrat part it is uh, you know, activists and you know activists. They can make these empty promises and they know how to agitate and motivate the crawl, but they may they don't know how to govern.
Speaker 7: That's one and then.
Speaker 11: The other subject is seun Is there any way that we can like sue the mainstream media for infecting everyone, well most of Democrats, infecting them with their t.
Speaker 1: With TD is well, I mean the lying, probably not. I mean if they went after you personally and there's a libel case specifically against you, you know, if they said Abe in Texas uh is a you know, a murderer, Yeah, then you you you'd have liability. You know. One of the frustrating to me and my life and my career. And it's not that frustrating. I mean on the overall list of positives and negatives, it's not that high on my negative list. But I have been lied about. I have been smeared, I have been besmirched, I have been slandered. I've had my personal text messages released, my privacy invaded over and over again. I've had threat after threat to get me thrown off this show and boycotted and demonetized. I mean, I've lived through all of this, and then I go to my lawyer and I say, I want to sue, and because I'm a public figure, and there's a precedent case called Times v. Sullivan, which means I'd have to prove they did this with malice, which is a standard nobody can prove. I just have to take it. But if you're a private citizen, that standard does not apply to you. So if they ever go after you specifically, yes, you can go after them, you know, for their average daily propaganda, misinformation, you know, lying, you probably can't go after them. They'll say, oh, we just made a mistake.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but it was actually a humor, you know, the jokes as you know, because it seems as if all the lion that they did, they do it by Trump is what gave pep td Is that was humor. I get it, yes, yes, And I would like you to address the other topics by all these activists that are running in a Democratic party, because at first activists, all they did was that, but now they're running.
Speaker 1: I like the Democratic Party right where they are. I like the Party of Elsaiahed, I like the Party of Graham Platner. I like the Party of six gender tall. Rico got his non binary the party of Mamdannie and Pocahontas and Grandpa Bernie and the squad and AOC and a party that has lost its conscience and its soul, because I'll take our odds as being infinitely higher in this pending mid term. Anyway, appreciate the call, my friend. God bless you, Mike and Maryland. Mike, you're next.
Speaker 13: Picking up on something you touched on Friday, the nil and the transfer portal. In college football, as far as yes, the minute they take a penny of money, they're professionals. They're no longer amateurs and have no business playing college football.
Speaker 1: The only slight disagreement I have is this, Let's say it's there are different estimates out there. Let's say it's under five percent of college football players, for example, use that sport. We'll ever make it to the NFL. And you know, for a college athlete, a top college athlete, it is a it is more than a full time job. They train like a professional team. These schools make hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars off of their play. I know we talk about they get a free college education, but to be very honest, if you look deep down, a lot of These players are not exactly taking you know, physics and biology, and they're not pre med and pre law. There they are to play football, and many of them will leave college with lifelong injuries. To get some level of compensation a piece of that pie and not give it all to the school does not seem unfair to me.
Speaker 13: No, but the players knew what they were getting into way early on, and like Pop Borner, they were getting injuries. Then it hurts. Then it's not going to be the same injuries, only a little more direct because they're bigger players now.
Speaker 1: So look, I hear what you're saying. So you're saying the school should keep all the money. These guys will have life sustained injuries and they shouldn't get anything. Yeah, okay, No, I appreciate it. Thanks for being blunt, All right, quick break right back to our phones eight hundred and ninety four one, sewn our number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 13: The Final Hour roundup is next.
Speaker 10: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: A right back to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Kevin Montana, what's up, Kevin? How are you?
Speaker 7: Yes, Hello, mister Sean, how are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Happy Monday, my friend. What's going on Monday?
Speaker 7: Monday workday? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Gotta earn o Liven? No problem?
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, no, I got no problem with that. You gotta everybody's gotta work. My question, and hopefully you're such an astute man you will be able to enlighten me a little bit. I had a question, God forbid that the fact that the Liberals get back into office here in the future, what would they do with the I Ran deal that they have now? Would they just tear that like of course, mister Trump, which I fully support, would they just and throw that away? Or like, just God forbid, like you know, Hell's end comes to it and they want to do what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Go back to Reagan. What did Reagan admonish us about that freedom is but one generation away from extinction. It's up to every generation to fight their battle. We have our battles. My parents had theirs, my grandparents had theirs, and we have to instill the good values in our children so they know what is at stake. Here and they take on the responsibility of leaving a better country than they inherited, and that is a big task for every generation. To be honest, I mean, I can't even tell you what happens post Trump. To be very blunt, I mean, I hope we stay the chorus. I hope that the progress is so great people won't even, you know, think about going with the radicalism that now represents the Democratic Party. But every generation has their moment of truth.
Speaker 7: They yes, sir, yes, sir. Yeah, we're always so surprised by the way these guys are doing this stuff and just the ideology that they are working with. None of what they say really truly makes sense. I mean in my mind, I'm just a Montana guy, but it doesn't make sense to me with what they're trying to run with. And then also like, what do you think, Well.
Speaker 1: What do I think they I'm a running out of time. But I'm going to tell you, if they don't change, if we don't adapt, if we go back to stupid, you get stupid as a result. That's simple, you know. Sadly, at the end of the day, we'll get the government we deserve if we get suckered by the communist left. We will get the country the government we deserve. I hope we're smarter