Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo hilarious.
Speaker 1: Good morning Charlemagne, the guy he's to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 3: A good morning. How y'all feeling out there?
Speaker 1: I feel blessed, black and holly baby, happy to be here another day to serve off beautiful listeners.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Just how you feeling?
Speaker 4: I feel good. I went to the Sixes game.
Speaker 3: You said you were tired.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm tired because I went to the games.
Speaker 5: Okay, lord, yeah I didn't drive, but yes, we went to the Dallas.
Speaker 4: They played the Mavericks and yo. I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Now, mind you, I ain't really into basketball like that, but I didn't know that the guy that dunked on Lebron in the Olympics, that he played for the Sixes because.
Speaker 4: He from over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he plays the scenes, but.
Speaker 5: You see ballet or whatever. I don't know how to say his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going but he.
Speaker 5: Got a fatty like yeah, because when it was at the fire line and somebody was shooting Jesus like, I got a video, yo, I don't sure, he asked fat He.
Speaker 2: Wasn't watching the game. He was watching peoples, Fatty.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, it's that big that I had ton't look at it.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn, but no, I was watching the game. It was a good game, and this was the first night playing with Luther.
Speaker 2: Hunh.
Speaker 4: You know, do you know about to say it on front page news?
Speaker 5: Do you know why stay to the end because I don't got time for the letout in filio.
Speaker 4: I just I had to get out of here before.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing wrong looking at the man, Fatty though, because you know, whatever brings eyeballs to the game, it brings eyeballs to the game, you know what I'm saying. And even talking about their rating and slipping all year long. So if fat ass is what it takes for you to watch, yeah, then fat ass is what's going to be. It's just seventy six one by two by the way, Yeah, see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what it was, eighteen fifteen, sixteen, yes, one, yeah, I remember Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we got some special guests joining us this morning. Dy Williams.
Speaker 1: Wendy wants to call in and give some updates on her situation, you know.
Speaker 3: And then our guy T. K.
Speaker 1: Kirkland, he'll be performing in Jersey City at Margaret Williams Steter with Bill Bellamy this weekend.
Speaker 4: Right, no, next.
Speaker 1: Word fifteenth, Yeah, he'll be here as well. So yes, two OG's in the game.
Speaker 2: That's right. Let's get the show cracking when we come back. We got front page news, Morgan, we'll be breaking everything down. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning Owning everybody. It's DJ Envy, just hilarious, Charlamage the God. We are to Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 5: Good morning, DJ MV Charlottage the God and just hilarious.
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 5: All right, let's get into the front page news. So President Trump says Palestinians have no alternative but to leave their Gaza homes.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: This comes as Trump and Israeli Prime Mister Benjamin Yet and Yahoo met in the Oval Office on Tuesday, with Trump calling Gaza a demolition site and said that Palestinians should be displaced to settlements in other countries. Now, Trump claimed those living would be thrilled to live. Those living in Gaza would be thrilled to live somewhere else. Let's hear more from Trump on his efforts to own Gaza and displace more Palestinians.
Speaker 9: The US will take over the Gaza Strip and we will do a job with it too.
Speaker 2: We'll own it.
Speaker 9: Instead, we should go to other countries of interest with humanitarian hearts, and there are many of them that want to do this and build various domains that will ultimately be occupied by the one point eight million Palestinians living in Gaza.
Speaker 5: Yeah so yeah, so that's his suggestion. What do you guys think about that? I mean, we're looking at owning a lot of things here, maybe making Canada the fifty first game.
Speaker 2: He wants everything, Yeah, but off.
Speaker 5: Of America, Golf of Mexico, you know, and now maybe the Gaza Strip.
Speaker 3: Nobody's surprised about that.
Speaker 1: But I will never understand what all the pro Palestinian, pro Gaza people in Michigan were thinking, especially folks in Dedborn, you know, majority a raft city. And Donald Trump became the first Republican to win this since two thousand. All the Arab Americans who had resented American Arab I'm sorry, all the Arab Americans who had resentment you know, of the Biden Harrison administration's pro Israel policies, and they drove a massive swing away from the Democrats and did born in all over Michigan. I don't understand what y'all was thinking. I don't know why y'all thought that Donald Trump would be a better option. Yeah, I don't know what y'all was thinking. And where did Jill Steins in the Green Party and everybody now where they had?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, Benjamin Nett and Yahoo.
Speaker 5: He has been the first a foreign leader to meet with Trump during this second term, and it is in DC as negotiation negotiations are expected to resume between Israel and the Palestinian militant group HAMAS to extend the on going ceasefire. Now the Israeli Prime Minister praise Trump and further laid out plans for the future. Let's hear more from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netan Yahoo at the White House.
Speaker 12: You are the greatest friend Israel has ever had in the White House, and that's why the people of Israel have such enormous respect for you. Israel has never been stronger, and the Iran terror axis has never been weaker. But as we discussed, mister President, to secure our future and bring peace to our region, we have to finish the job. And Gaza Israel has three goals. Destroy Kamasa's military and governing capabilities, Secure the release of all of our hostages, and ensure that Gaza never again poses a threat to.
Speaker 3: Israel once again. I never understood it.
Speaker 1: Okay, the pro Palestinian pro Gaza people would go to Kamala's rallies and interrupt her and protest against her. Never Kamalo was the chant, but you never had that energy for Trumpet his rallies, and you knew he wanted to create Marral Gaza.
Speaker 3: You knew Gazza.
Speaker 5: Oh lord, oh my gosh, so pro Palestinian protesters mark Gotza.
Speaker 7: He's stupid.
Speaker 5: Pros Palestinian protesters were gathered out the White House chanting Gaza is not for sale. Hundreds of protesters holding banner signs and waving flags as they chant rhythmic chants to rhythmic drumming, and they have their you know, chants and different things of that nature.
Speaker 1: During the campaign, like dear Born, Michigan is a majority Arab city, and Donald Trump became the first Republican to win this since two thousand.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: So Trump added that he would return, he would turn Gaza into the riviera of the Middle East. So yeah, yeah, you said, ma mar.
Speaker 7: What did you call it, Marza?
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, Trump says he's instructed his advisors to obliterate Iran if it assassinates him in regards to all of what's happening with this, adding, Iran will be destroyed if it retaliated against the US.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 7: He made the comments during a I'm taed too.
Speaker 5: He made the comments during a press conference at the White House on Tuesday while signing a presidential memorandum to increase pressure on Tehran. Now, that memorandum calls for maximum economic sanction and enforcement mechanisms against Iran.
Speaker 7: Let's hear more from President Trump on Iran.
Speaker 15: That would be a terrible thing for them to do, not because of me. If they did that, they would be obliterated. That'd be the end. I've left instructions.
Speaker 3: Jeez, they do it, Oh, that's going to get obliterate.
Speaker 15: It won't be anything left. We will see whether or not we can arrange or work out a deal with Iran, and everybody can live together. And maybe that's possible, and maybe it's not possible.
Speaker 1: I understand the context. I hope that doesn't happen. But you know he's saying, if they assassinate him, if.
Speaker 2: They take him out, wipe them out.
Speaker 7: Yes, fair, Okay, so it is fair.
Speaker 5: Federal authorities have been monitoring threats against Trump from Iran for years after Trump ordered to kill the top Irunian military leader in twenty twenty. So this is a real, live, ongoing thing. And I will keep you posting a drill.
Speaker 3: Album at this point. I mean, I mean, I mean, come on.
Speaker 6: Man, all right, my lat is front page News. Thank you, Morgan, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: In the next hour we will talk about uh, don't order anything from China right now.
Speaker 7: It's not gonna get to us, so talk.
Speaker 6: I'll talk you more, all right, and everybody else get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines a wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, which is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blast.
Speaker 16: So we put out the same industry we.
Speaker 2: Want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Hello, we're mass just fresh.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 11: I got a I got a bomitit with Charlotte Marine. Oka ahead, brother, Charla Mayne. I'm upset with.
Speaker 12: You, man.
Speaker 11: I bought tickets to your book Stign in Vegas. We canceled all them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to cancel Vegas. I forgot why we canceled Vegas. Crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll send you a copy of the book right now.
Speaker 1: I got the paperback coming out, and I think the paperback comes out in Aprils. I'm definitely coming to Vegas in the springtime. But yeah, I can send you a copy right now. But I got the paperback version of Getting On Into Die Line While Small Talk Sucks coming out in April.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm ana circle back to Vegas for.
Speaker 11: That sign up up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, get what's your name?
Speaker 2: Hold on, brother, we're gonna we're gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 17: Don't hang up, hold on second, Yes, sir, And I'm sorry, Oh my god, number how.
Speaker 3: You don't know your Old Lady book? That's I bet you.
Speaker 11: No, I'm not on the eighth.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't know the name. I bet you her side. Do you know the name?
Speaker 2: Hold on, brother, don't do that. You should have that one.
Speaker 11: Hello, who's this anonymous?
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're on the radio. Nobody can see you like you can say anything. You can jamal.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, get it on your chest.
Speaker 11: Shout out to the local.
Speaker 16: Look.
Speaker 11: Uh, you'll see why anonymous real quick. Uh, Charlom made its out to you. Man, you are like an icon to me. Man, shut up for the A four to three. I'm a small yeah, small town called Mary in South Caroline. Listen real quick. So if your wife stopped giving filatio, is it okay?
Speaker 14: Feel me?
Speaker 11: Is it okay to continue to just be happy with her not giving it?
Speaker 18: No more?
Speaker 3: No, you shouldn't be happy with it. You should tell her that you're not happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So even if you.
Speaker 16: Don't like it, don't like it?
Speaker 11: She don't like doing it.
Speaker 3: She don't like doing it.
Speaker 2: How long you have been married? Both kud So she found out after thirteen years she don't like it.
Speaker 3: I think trying to just talk about this. What are you talking about? Sucking? Go ahead, this guy.
Speaker 4: So she said she don't like it after thirteen years?
Speaker 11: Right, so, honestly, so between thirteen years, probably like a handful of times it's been done.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but is it already that ain't If it ain't that incisions, you are already you gotta do something, make it smell good or something like it might stink?
Speaker 2: Does think that?
Speaker 4: Are you circumcised? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: It could be.
Speaker 4: Little things that she just don't worry about.
Speaker 5: Do you gotta play tuggle water to get to the head, Like what do you gotta do?
Speaker 11: Hilarious tug of War's crazy?
Speaker 20: Now?
Speaker 11: So no, no, no, no, I'm fresh, you know. And of course when it's time good, you gotta watch it right, like why would you not watch it?
Speaker 21: So?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I shouldn't be think not that I don't know what I mean, you know, gootn't fresh?
Speaker 3: Just voice your concerns, yes, and showing to you.
Speaker 11: Just I love you too, man, I've been walking you for the longest.
Speaker 3: Show and tell her what she won't do another person will, and then try to.
Speaker 18: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Let her know that this is making me go crazy. Look at me trying to smoke you.
Speaker 2: Put in the crazy house and in the and in the group chat.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I am pleasing God, my God, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Jesus, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: I'm telling you, I'm telling what you doing, all of you.
Speaker 2: If this is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast class.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this, Hey Tasha, Good morning, Get off your chest.
Speaker 7: I want to get off my chest.
Speaker 22: Sat On Friday, January thirty first, my beautiful, innocent grandson was killed in the city of North New Jersey, and I'm asking for anybody that knows this person or aware of this person to please bring him to justice because we are in the horrible grief and we are so very sad.
Speaker 18: About what has happened.
Speaker 3: What was your grandsother's name, man, My.
Speaker 18: Grandson's name was, yes, since Reese Morlinson. It was an autistic nine year old boy, nine verbal autistic nine year old boy, and he was killed in front of my house on his way coming to see his grandparents. And we are forever traumatized and changed by this experience.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: If anybody in North New Jersey has any information on the tragic killing of that young man, please please please turn it over.
Speaker 3: To the authorities.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, people like that can't be on the street because you know, it's this woman's grandson today, it could be somebody you love tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So you got to.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yes, if you know anything, please go to the authorities. Check your ring cameras, any little bit of information that you think might not be good, please say and tell.
Speaker 2: Somebody because it could help you case. Please, and I'm so sorry again.
Speaker 18: Thank you so very much.
Speaker 2: All right, Lord.
Speaker 6: Mercy, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five. When we have just with the mess coming up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got rumors on the way, so we get into it.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it next.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Warning everybody, it's d J n V. Jess hilarious, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to Jess with the mess. News is real, Blas Jessica, Robert Moore, just don't do the.
Speaker 11: Lines, don't do that.
Speaker 5: Talk to nobody talk Tom Station World, why Jets Worldwide?
Speaker 2: Massin talk to on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 23: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see.
Speaker 11: This's time to set it off.
Speaker 5: So was this the interview that everybody was waiting for at the moment that we all waited for for this full interview with Justin, little Boy and Kanye West to drop.
Speaker 3: Who was waiting for it?
Speaker 2: I don't know this like it's like the third one big thing.
Speaker 24: This is like their second or third interview.
Speaker 25: I feel like more so people were because Drake hasn't like surfacing, like said too much since all of the Kendricks have, especially because the Grammys just happened, everybody popped off singing a minor Kendrick won all those awards. I think people more so are like, oh, shoot, you know what I mean? Now the interview you're talking about? And for context, when Drake was in Australia his first tour stop on the tour that he's on right now, he came out, he had a holy show, came out. He not came out like that, but like he came out on the stage, he had holes in his shirt, smoke behind him, and he talked about not being dead because of that interview.
Speaker 24: Now, let's take a listen to what I think sparked that.
Speaker 25: Let's say listen to Kanye and Justin the Boy talk about the Kendrick and Drake beef.
Speaker 8: Well, one thing is like with Kendrick, God was like, man, you killed my nemesis. Where's the movies? If it ain't no Drake for me, It's like.
Speaker 7: So Kendrick killed Drake, He's dead.
Speaker 8: Yeah for now, you know, you can't you can't ever count out Steph Curry. And so that man might hit two hundred points and one you know song or something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: Drake added something to the algorithm to our frequency. He advanced us future advances, and our Kendrick has now advanced a frequency. Like if you rap against Kendrick, you will lose this man does this. It's a difficult task, but perhaps just something I'm saying. I'm a psycho genius.
Speaker 2: So there you have it.
Speaker 7: Do not rap against Kendrick Lamar unless you're a psycho genius. Your psycho genius, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kendrick will wash Kanye in every single way, knock it off.
Speaker 24: Yet he want him to come his way so bad?
Speaker 26: No you don't.
Speaker 3: I think he wanted want he been.
Speaker 24: This is the second time he'd poked the bear. He tried it before when he tried to.
Speaker 3: Jump on on the songs by the way.
Speaker 2: How many riders, yeah, guy, because they got a bunch of er.
Speaker 3: How many writers got by the way.
Speaker 1: There's nobody having that conversation except for him and Justice Justin probably the only person gasping him up, like, yeah, you can get with Kendrick, knock it off, Kendrick will wipe And before a Drake battle, I would have said that can you don't want no smoke with Kendrick on no microphone?
Speaker 24: Cut it out well, So that conversation happened.
Speaker 22: Now.
Speaker 25: Granted, this full audio in the context came out last night, but this was previewed at their Grammy party that Kanye had, so people were recording this. So this has been on the internet for some time, way before last night when Drake came out in Australia. So then you hear him say, oh, Drake is dead now because of Kendrick. So then Drake makes this great interest and he has a speech that he says at the opening night in Australia, let's take a lessen to Drake on tour.
Speaker 8: When you were coming to night, I started.
Speaker 3: And no matter what happened, is very much a job.
Speaker 18: That's all. Thanks you.
Speaker 25: So, Drake on stage says he is very much aliveed like you need have to say that. Oh, people are saying he's so Actually, Kanye no mine, and that's what you gotta do. You just you can't pay him any mind at all. That's how he just goes away. I think he more bothered by just Kendrick in general, and Kanye threw some more attention on it.
Speaker 4: Have a song.
Speaker 3: Drake got to stop playing the victim role.
Speaker 24: Man, you know he does that thing.
Speaker 25: We're him and Chubs walk out every every tour, every concert they walked out.
Speaker 24: There was smoke. He had holes in the shure. I don't know if it was just fashion. It was given. I'm revived.
Speaker 1: Listen, Drake gotta stop playing the victim role. None of them guys can play the victim role. It was friendly rap competition. Jay Cole said on.
Speaker 2: First Person Shooter he felt like Muhammad Ali.
Speaker 1: Drake said he felt like the goat. Kendrick said, it's not the Big three, it's just big me, and Kendrick.
Speaker 6: Proved he got one more week. He just got to live through one more week. And then they didn't start to calm down. It won't, Yes, it will. It's gonna get worse after the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: After the super Bowl performance, this gy just wanted this just.
Speaker 3: Went five for five for a disrecord against you.
Speaker 6: But then it's the the it's the super Bowl and then and then there's nothing else after that for a long time.
Speaker 1: You know, you're saying y'all been saying that for eight months. I know people are hoping that that title wave just goes away.
Speaker 2: No, very very.
Speaker 24: I'm very much.
Speaker 4: Like it's so girly with.
Speaker 1: Holes in your sweating, like you're a victim, like cut it out. You you and that man with y'all went head up and shoot you in the backroom.
Speaker 3: You always had up.
Speaker 24: He had holes on the front too.
Speaker 25: Yeah, Okay, don I think the super Bowl going to reinvent it for a little bit of time, Like I don't know when he comes back, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: That one more week just won't need a couple of holes in the sweatshirt after that.
Speaker 24: Well, I'm switching gears here. This is a sadder story or it's a report. This is so right now.
Speaker 25: There there are rumors in the alleged reports circulating that IRV Goudy, who I know is a friend to the room, is currently on life support. Now this from what is being alleged is because of a stroke that he had that left him on the life support situation. And there have been a couple of people that have, like you know, just spoke out and just are sending him prayers. Right now, we don't have details, we don't have confirmation of anything, but we do know that like Russell Simmons posted and talked about you know, he spoke to IRB not too long ago and gave him the number to a person that he wanted him to talk to about his health.
Speaker 24: He agreed that he needed the attention.
Speaker 25: He promised that he would come, I think, come over to the resort that yeah, a bolly where Russell Simmons is a lot of people, but that for like health and wellness and undergo some tests and begin like natural and medical treatments. So he said that I promise him if he came that he would you know, get better. So obviously IRV has been dealing with some stuff and we know that. The last time we saw him it was when he was you know, walking on that cane and there were reports about a stroke then. So Russell Simmons and a few other people are sending some love. We're sending love and just you know, praying for the best, supposing.
Speaker 3: As wealth man. Take care of yourself people.
Speaker 2: And we was talking, me and Chelmon was talking.
Speaker 6: He's like, IRV is one of those ones like White geronimo Jah, Rule Shanti DMX. He was the one that that, you know, help DMX in his career. Even j Z helped Jay in his career when when he was needed produced can I Live. So he's definitely one of those worst DJ Yeah sure did, yeah DJ from Coya's dj RV.
Speaker 24: So warriors gather around and send it up for him.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. All right, Well that was just with the mess.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 21: La.
Speaker 6: Now when we come back, Morgan's gonna be joining us, and then Wendy Williams is gonna be checking in.
Speaker 2: So don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, You're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Charlomagne to God here and I want you to let Audible expand your life by listening, tap into your well being with audiobooks, podcast and originals on betterhealth, relationships, finance, and more, and reach the goals you set for yourself. Sign up today for a free thirty day trial at audible dot com.
Speaker 6: Pining Everybody, It's dj n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news walking. What's up?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 5: Have you ever ordered something and you know it was being shipped from China and you know it takes a little while, right well, right now, I would just suggest don't order anything from China right now.
Speaker 7: You know, we got the tariffs and stuff going on.
Speaker 5: So United States Postal Service is no longer accepting packages from China or Hong Kong. As of Tuesday, The USPS released a statement saying they are suspending international package acceptance from China and Hong Kong posts until further notice. Now, letters and flat envelopes will still be accepted. The news comes after President Trump announced date twenty five percent tariff on China and after China imposed retalitory tariffs of their own. Yes, China is slapping tariffs on some US products retaliation for In retaliation for President Trump's enactment, now, Beijing said overnight that it will charge extra tariffs on fifteen percent on coal and liquefied natural gas, along with ten percent on crude oil, farm equipment, and some cars, starting next week. Over the weekend, of course, Trump signed ten percent tariffs on China in addition to existing twenty five percent tariffs that already applied in his first So what do you guys think about that? Them sham packages? Them uh fashionov packages?
Speaker 7: They not coming up movie yo.
Speaker 1: Damn that happened during Trump's first adminisgration though, like we forget we forget that because you know, COVID happened, but right before COVID it was exactly the same thing.
Speaker 4: So you know, so how long is this this red beat?
Speaker 20: Though?
Speaker 3: We will left? How you order from TMO not.
Speaker 5: Fashion fashion Over? I ordered them, all of them, but I ordered fashion Over like yesterday. But they said just the United States post Office?
Speaker 2: What about? Is there other ways to get it here besides just the.
Speaker 13: Oh you know what?
Speaker 5: You know what it does say that the US Postal Service is no longer accepting packages. So maybe if you have like DHL or something else that your I'm gonna look into that one for you guys. I have like that's where I get my I get my uh product offer from China too.
Speaker 7: So what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 7: Hey, anybody want to look into that?
Speaker 5: I have an update on the flane crash helicopter crash here in Washington, DC. All sixty seven victims in with its deadly mid air collision in DC have been recovered, officials confirmed the news. On Tuesday, an American Airlines plane collided with an Army helicopter, causing both to fall in the Potomac River. The cockpit and tail of the regional jet were recovered earlier in the day. The crash was the deadliest in the US since two thousand and eleven. Meanwhile, the investigation continues into the plane crash of the medical jet that was in Northeast Philly as well that killed seven people on Friday night. Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy says investigators should be able to determine why the jet crash just moments after takeoff, and Philadelphia Mayor Cherrell Parker also weighed in on the commentary, saying the crash could have been much more devastating.
Speaker 7: Let's hear from those officials.
Speaker 10: Even though this crash was so devastating, there are remains, whether it's the engines, the wings, that they can look at and get answers to what took place here.
Speaker 1: When you look through the footage and you think about what could have been had a gas.
Speaker 2: Been hit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the black box has been recovered from the plane and officials say at least twenty four people on the ground were injured, four remain hospital and two are critical. Among those injured in that incident was a young boy named Trey Howard, who most recently woke up after having surgery. Now, the ten year old boy was injured by a piece of debris that was struck hit his head as stuck in his head as he was shielding and you know, protecting his little sister. Now, Trey's father, Andre says he was out picking up donuts with his kids when the jet crashed. The child was rushed to the hospital and where he did go, he underwent emergency surgery. He is awake and recovering and even talking and he heard.
Speaker 7: That he's a celebrity. So shout out to Trey Howard. And he's also been deemed a hero for protecting his sister.
Speaker 1: You know, I get what they're saying about how things could have been worse, but when the crash kills everybody involved, there is zero reason to say things you know could have been worse, because that's as bad as it gets. For all of those families who had to hear that, you know, one of their people got killed in that plane craft.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which I get what she was trying to say. If we would hit a power line, more people would have been dead. But like you said, everybody died.
Speaker 2: That this is as bad.
Speaker 3: This is as terrible as it could possibly get.
Speaker 5: Right now, Like this is bad, It's bad enough, period. You're right right, And speaking of which, let's switch gears to La the La fires. Wildfires have officially been contained, but California's largest home insure is asking state officials for an emergency rate hike that averages twenty two percent. State Farm General claims of Los Angeles County fires have had a significant impact on its ability to continue operating in California. State Farm said they received at least eighty seven hundred claims and have paid more than one billion dollars to customers, adding that it expects to pay out even more. The company is asking for rate hikes of thirty eight percent for rental dwellings and fifteen percent for tenants, with those rates taking effect on May first.
Speaker 7: So it's like, you give them a little.
Speaker 5: Bit of a that's not fit, that's not I'm like, you give it a little bit of wiggle room to recover, and then, by the way, your rate's gonna go up. But State Parks on Monday that that the request is necessary to to rebuild its capital base.
Speaker 6: That's not it now because if people that's been paying homeowners insurance has never used it ever in their life, and now you know this, it's a gamble that they take, right, because there's a lot of times people don't never use their homeowners assurance and still have to pay. But now you're saying, okay, all its insurance that people have been paying. You don't have the money to pay these people out, and they're saying, well, now you gotta pay.
Speaker 2: Aw, that's not right. That is that is not right?
Speaker 5: And imagine well not to say it like this, imagine being impacted, but imagine not being impacted and still having to you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Just like say, that's right, across the board.
Speaker 7: It's just terrible.
Speaker 5: So but yeah, I'll keep you guys posted as to everything that's happening on the front page.
Speaker 7: That's your front page.
Speaker 5: News Morgan would follow me on social at Morgan Media and for more news coverage, follow us at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at b I N news dot com.
Speaker 7: Thank y'all have a bigli all right.
Speaker 5: When we come back, Wendy Williams is checking in. He has an update of what's going on with us, so we're gonna talk to her.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting Wendy wants to talk about that lawsuit that is being filed against Lifetime.
Speaker 3: In a and e okay, goat got shoot, that's what she wants to talk about.
Speaker 1: You know, her guardian filed a lawsuit against Lifetime in ane saying that Wendy wasn't in her right mind to sign that contract, which makes no sense because she was the guardian at the time that she signed the contract.
Speaker 3: But you know, she'll talk about it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, We'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Well, I mean, you and I have known each other for a long time. You know what I'm saying. Yes, and we've got good money. Isn't there such a thing to you as blood money? Like money you don't want, you don't care what amount of money it is.
Speaker 1: I can remember a check you had to write when we worked together at WBLS and you put that on the check, you put four blood money.
Speaker 16: Thank you. Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: You didn't approve that you had to write the check and you put four blood money. So you've been pretty consistent about this your whole life.
Speaker 16: Thank you, Thank you. Well, look, I'm dealing with these court people and my guardian person and that is a big deal.
Speaker 2: So you know what.
Speaker 16: I don't have frontal temporal dementia. You know what I'm saying. It's disgusting. That is a very rare thing for anybody to have. You understand what I'm saying. It's like one of those types of things where I'd be a blivering idiot, like I can't take a shower, I can't dress myself, I can't speak, I can't listen, I can't like.
Speaker 1: I can't well who dressed you when you was in the window for that TMZ dog?
Speaker 3: Because that was nice. You had the black cat suit on with the wig and the less well.
Speaker 16: Excuse me, excuse me. That was me doing for myself, you know what I'm saying, with a few bits of clothing that I got from storage. You know what I'm saying. But you know what, it was real, It's real. I'm on the fifth floor, and you know the fifth floor. As I told you, this is called the memory unit. It is for the people who live here that I guess don't remember anything at all. And I've seen the people when I order lunch. You know what I'm saying. And they're not bad people. You know, they're older and I don't care if they're my age group. You know what I'm saying, clearly, like who are these people? Why am I here? You know what I'm saying. And by the way, as I told you before, you know, to take the elevator. It's a locked unit on the stiff floor. You know what I'm saying, the Memory unit floor. Literally, I do everything in the bedroom.
Speaker 23: You know.
Speaker 16: There's a gym to work out here, and I have yet for my guardian person to make this person or whatever whatever so I can work out more money.
Speaker 3: Sabrina Moore Sabrina Morrissey is her name to the gym.
Speaker 16: Well, yes, you know, in the meantime, I am not incapacitated. I am not a baby. You know what I'm saying. But I guess, I guess for lifetime, A and E. I stand to win all that money. So I'm supposed to be a blubbering idiot, So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying?
Speaker 1: When is the lawsuit that was filed by Sabrina Morrissey, acting in her capacity as your guard and she bought a lawsuit against Annie and it claimed that the contract the company broken to shoot the documentary wasn't valid since you didn't have the legal or mental capacity to authorize your participation in the title at the time.
Speaker 16: Listen, I used to tell you something about my life. You know what I'm saying. And Charlemagne, you've known me for a long enough time. You know what I'm saying. I haven't had liquor in years now. Yes, you know who doesn't. Who doesn't go through problems in their life? You know the force? This that the third you know. And then then all of a sudden I got involved with this guardianship person, a judge attorney like my life has been.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Wendy, one thing at the time, Sabrina Moore.
Speaker 16: Okay, no, let me okay, wait, who whoa, whoa whoa. Let me let me just let me just address one one important thing.
Speaker 18: Okay.
Speaker 16: I have been liquor free for years, and listen, it is not a big deal when somebody around me, you know what I'm saying, enjoys what they enjoy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that is not for me.
Speaker 16: You want to know why, because I don't want to be sharp and tight, you know what I'm saying, Because when I get out of this guardianship, I don't even want to go into it. But I've already told you about it, Charlotmine, how I feel and the way I'm going to move.
Speaker 3: You said you want to date, and no, no, aside.
Speaker 16: From that, I mean, that's a regular place.
Speaker 24: And by the way, and just enjoy your life.
Speaker 16: Listen, listen, listen, listen. I want to be in a lovely relationship with one person forever. In order to do that, you have to date. You have to date a lot. But that's not what I'm talking about so much. So listen, I've been in this guardianship for this long amount of time and now a any lifetime this lawsuit. Please, I don't want that. I don't want a dime from that. I don't want any part of that. You know what I'm saying. They insist on me telling everybody that I frontal temple dementshaw. You know, Robbie Kaplan went on t and talked about it. Now, I love TMZ. You know what I'm saying. And I'm watching and they're talking about me, and I'm like, oh my god, this person, Robbie Kaplan is saying that, oh my gosh, that Wendy has good days and bad days and when she's this, and like, excuse me, frontal temporal dementia is a very very serious thing and very rare. I might add, well, we have there, like of all the things that you come up with, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, absolutely all we have more with Wendy Williams when we come back, don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is dj n Vjess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club Lawn. The roster is hanging with us as well, and we're still kicking it. With Wendy Williams Charlamage.
Speaker 3: I was looking at these.
Speaker 1: Court documents and one thing that stood out to me is said, because there is no single diagnostic test for FTD, the frontal dementia, the process for diagnosing it, on average takes more than three years from the diseases on set. How can they keep seeing you have it when it when it takes three years to diagnose.
Speaker 16: Well, they've taken away they've taken away my phone, so I can't. I can't you know, scroll stuff on my phone to learn about things. You know what I'm saying. I haven't had my phone. You know this woman has my phone. You know, a woman has my life basically, you know I'm saying. And by the way, I told you where I am for it goes between like I told you where I'm living. Correct, Yes, okay, I don't want to go over that. It's very expensive, you know. But you know, this whole thing about frontal temple dementia is ridiculous and I don't want this lawsuit. I don't want it at all. I want to shout out though to the people at Lifetime. You know I've been in business with them before, you know, to say I did a couple of things there. They're good people to me and I would love to do business with them again.
Speaker 2: So you did.
Speaker 16: It's not about Lifetime, So it's about these two people.
Speaker 1: So you're basically saying some Brina is not true that you didn't have the legal or mental capacity to authorize. You did have the legal or mental capacity to author your participation in the title. They just told you that it would be positive and beneficial to you.
Speaker 16: Excuse me, And you want to know what and don't forget about the black man. You know, the black man's.
Speaker 3: Name Will Will Selby.
Speaker 16: Yes, Oh my god, Will Shelby is like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Like really, Well, so.
Speaker 1: You don't want the lawsuit against Lifetime because you didn't sign You signed, You signed it knowing what you were signing.
Speaker 16: No, I didn't know what I was signing. I guess, I guess.
Speaker 20: You know what.
Speaker 16: It was so long ago, and there were so many people in the apartment from Lifetime, A and A Lifetime. You know, there's so many people in my apartment. There were so many people, and we were going out, there were a lot of people and I was, you know, along for the ride because I'm the star.
Speaker 25: You know what I'm saying you so when she began because because A and E is saying that you were not mentally incapacitated when you signed the agreement for the documentary that they did. But then Sabrina came out and said that they were taking advantage of you because you couldn't make any of your own business decisions. Like was there a conversation that Sabrina had with you before she fed her the claims?
Speaker 24: Like what was that about? Did you tell her you didn't want the lawsuit?
Speaker 16: I don't know anything about Sabrina as far as that, Like I said, I only know about that person when we watched it together on TV. You know, she was never a part of this. I always said to myself, well, what does the guardian do for me other than keep my money safe? Allegedly? Well, I'm talking about money allegedly because now you know my guardian person is represented by this expensive law firm.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 16: Did I talk to you about this, Charlemagne?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Well, I don't think you have to get into all of that. But the moral of the story is.
Speaker 16: You excuse me, excuse me, but it's my money. It's my money. That my guardian is using for regarding this lawsuit. And my money is slowly, I guess, dwindling away. I have no idea, you know what I'm saying. My wallet is pleaded with a few dollars. You understand, well, I've been in this situation for three years.
Speaker 25: I was about to say that when they, according to reports, you were put it to the conservatorship May twenty twenty two. So if that, you know, front temporal dementia takes three years right now, it would be really difficult for you to you know, just track this conversation you're having with us, because that's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 16: It's it's it's a very serious and rare diseaset frontal temple dementia. If you call it a disease, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like when you signed this contract for the show, you knew you was participating in the show.
Speaker 3: You just didn't know that they was gonna make you look the way that they made you look.
Speaker 2: And now that that shit listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 16: It was only one time, you know, and we were at you know, a court thing, you know what I'm saying, and they were talking about it and they were talking about, you know, and I said, oh, what are you talking about? I would win what one million dollars? And I was told, oh, no, no.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying. You mean when you said I didn't ask how much because it didn't matter, you know what I'm saying. When I first I was like, well, okay, I guess. But quickly, you know, like the day later, I'm like, no, I don't want that. I don't want that. And I'll continue to say I don't want that. I don't want the lawsuit. I don't want to be a part of it. You know, if my guardian person wants money from her, then she can do the sewing on her behalf and she could be the one to get the money, not me. It is blood money. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: So once again, Wendy, they had She's saying you didn't have the legal or mental capacity to authorize your participation.
Speaker 3: You're saying you did, and that you met.
Speaker 24: One time and after that you change your mind.
Speaker 16: Correct, correct, and by the way, and by the way, you know, like I said, I don't want that kind of money. You know, I've worked with Lifetime several times you know what I'm saying enough that I would love to do something with Lifetime again. They are good people to me and I'm good people to them.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, we have more of Wendy Williams when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning Owning. Everybody is j v Ess hilarious. Charlamagne the guy we are to Breakfast Club blow on the roast, his hand with us as well, and we're still kicking it with Wendy Williams.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne, are you.
Speaker 3: Going to be able to go see your father?
Speaker 16: Well? I thought that I was, and now it is. I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, if you know what I'm.
Speaker 24: Saying, it's not definite anymore.
Speaker 16: Yes, excuse me, but I do say that. You know, I want to shout out to some people who've been very good to me. Okay, including Charlemagne specifically, but and Lauren you too. But listen, it is about Harvey Levin at TMZ. You know, Charlemagne, you and I have talked with Harvey and that spectacular thing starring me happens next Wednesday, the twelfth. On to B, Yes, on to B.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, yes, we have just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Here she's a two V star in the Yes, he's been in a lot of movies on two B in the breakfast.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's not about I.
Speaker 16: Also want to give good talk to because I love my attorney. My attorney isau. I don't want to say the wrong last name Salmon.
Speaker 24: In a new attorney.
Speaker 16: No, not Simmons, that's rule Simmons.
Speaker 3: Salmon, Salmon, Salmon. Okay, no Salmon. Yeah, so that's your new attorney.
Speaker 16: Oh yes, and she is a good woman to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well yeah, well good.
Speaker 16: So so so by by the way, by the way, she also told me, uh, now, Wendy, you know that frontal temple dementia. What in the world you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I don't understand the diagnosis of frontal temple dementia because literally in your court papers it says there is no single diagnostic tests for ft D in the process for diagnosing FTD on average takes more in three years from the disease's onset, so they have it haven't even been enough time for them to properly test you for that yet. So I don't know why they're going around.
Speaker 3: Saying that you have that, and how do you get that?
Speaker 16: Like, like how do you get that? Like what do you go through? I don't even know about it. I can't even I can't even google it. I can't even scroll it through my through my phone. I don't have anything.
Speaker 3: What do you say they said for you it was alcohol induced?
Speaker 16: Well I was talking about that, and you know what, I don't know anything about that specifically, but I do know.
Speaker 12: I do know that.
Speaker 16: Yes, you know what I'm saying. Who doesn't drink wine that turns into vodka? You know at times in your life? You know what I'm saying. But I can tell you you can test me any time you want. I am alcohol free and listen, I think I am not part of that people who oh my gosh, people who drink liquor. Oh, I hate them. It's not that I hate them at all. You know what I'm saying. It's my thing that I care to take care of it on my own behalf. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They have to test you and me test you when you hired the new lawyer, because they were saying that's something that they have to do. What did they retest you for your health or anything? When you decide decided to hire the new lawyer.
Speaker 16: Oh no, no, no, I actually had. She was like a cult attorney. You know what I'm saying. So I fired the main attorney. You know what I'm saying the other day. You know what I'm saying. So you saw that on TV? I fired how Yeah, and so stepping into attorney position is yeah.
Speaker 26: Yeah.
Speaker 16: They were black woman and I.
Speaker 24: Told you, you know, we reported on it, Wendy, and they were what I was.
Speaker 25: What I was told was that the judge might act just to get the retesting, just to make sure that when you're making these decisions about your attorney, you know what you're doing. But I was saying that that would help you. That's what me and Jess were talking about. If they did do it, yeah, I didn't know if that came up.
Speaker 16: No, My my attorney is very good to me. So that Soami got you. Yeah, she's a very good attorney. She's been very good to me. You know what I'm saying, Because I don't know all the intricacies even after all these years. You know what I'm saying of what an attorney does, what a judge does, what a guardian person does, what I mean specifically other than you know, my life, I'm done with this class.
Speaker 1: Well, we're rooting for you, and you know we're always here for you to get your get your messaging out. And you know I love when you call up because I think people are reminded of how erratic you are when you.
Speaker 3: Talk, so you're all over the place.
Speaker 1: So this has nothing to do with anything other than Wendy Williams being Wendy Williams.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but it's disgusting that I have a fake frontal teptal dementia. It's fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if somebody is trying to fall up file a lawsuit on your behalf and they're using that to try to win this lawsuit against Andy, which you say you don't want no parts of the lawsuit exactly.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 16: Well, by the way, by the way, Charlemagne in the window, how does my LIFEO suction and busting plants walk?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Look tight?
Speaker 3: That's why I say, you say you're not working out, you look tight.
Speaker 4: You would snatched that, thank you.
Speaker 16: Listen. Listen when I saw through the window, you know, on TMZ, I was like, damn, you know what I'm saying. I wish my bangs weren't so down. But you know what it wasn't it was the window and I had to look down to talk. You know what I'm saying, and you couldn't see my whole body. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You could should have stood up on the and the you know, pulled the wigs forward so we could see.
Speaker 16: Listen, listen. Twenty nine years ago I got that done for me Life Production and Breaston Plants still saying, and they.
Speaker 24: Still say, yeah stay every ten years.
Speaker 16: Yeah no, listen all right, so everybody, oh, youdy real quick, you don't want to tell you.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Cardi B yesterday and she said that when you come home, she wants to introduce you to some people because you know, you just mentioned a couple of things, you know, as far as gett a little niptucking here and there. She was like, she wanted to introduce you to some people so you know, you can get real right, so you can be back on your speech and find a find a man.
Speaker 16: Listen, let me tell you something, Cardi B. He's my person of interest. You know what I'm saying. I love me from Cardi B. Thank you Cardi B.
Speaker 3: And one other thing, definitely take you.
Speaker 2: Up on that.
Speaker 1: And I told you this before, but I want to say it publicly. There's a great new artist named Doci. She just want to grammy this past Sunday. She has a song called the Now is a River based off that time that guy called and that woman called into the radio show to tell you that her husband was gay.
Speaker 18: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: She just want to gramm me this past Sunday And she she reenacted, reenacted that scene and everything. Who was the DJ she had in there with her?
Speaker 3: Lauren?
Speaker 16: It was back and forth watching that on TV.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yeah, I was back.
Speaker 16: And forth watching that. Okay, but but listen, I love the people are rooting for me, and not everybody is rooting for me. Some people want to see me fail, but I will not fail. I will always win as long as I've got great people on my side and me myself, and.
Speaker 1: I absolutely and miss Milan is her name, doc and Miss Milan recreated the Windy Whim's experience for that video for the Denials of the River video.
Speaker 16: Wow, yes, how creative.
Speaker 3: That's right. So the young the young girls, you know you are influence on them too.
Speaker 16: I listen, I love that. I love that all right, everybody, I've got to go back to this dying facility, watching TV and spending my time. It's a luxury prison.
Speaker 24: Goodbye, Everybody's d j n V.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 5: News is real, weapons, her lions, just Robin Moore, just don't do the lines, don't.
Speaker 19: Done talk.
Speaker 2: Talk the world?
Speaker 3: Why jests worldwid.
Speaker 2: On the Breakfast Club. She's the coaches ship.
Speaker 23: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 24: Could get you to see.
Speaker 2: This's time to set it off.
Speaker 4: So Lil Wayne said he's not going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yes, we knew that already, Kendrick going, but.
Speaker 6: Watched the game especially since Yes, I mean, why you go just because Kendrick performing.
Speaker 24: Well, let's let's listen to Wayne and what he said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know I'm not going to be there this week, which means I guess there's a.
Speaker 3: Seat to feel.
Speaker 7: Shout out to New Orleans.
Speaker 6: But I've been working on some very special I got something exciting coming for you Thursday.
Speaker 2: The six Tell that I'm just chilling.
Speaker 25: Why are folks trying to step on the moment because I think he felt like he had to respond because people did think that he was going to be a special guest performer of Kendricks.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody.
Speaker 4: Think that thought.
Speaker 2: Never I never really thought that. I heard it, but I never really thought that.
Speaker 25: Was There's been a conversation, so I think he felt like he had to shut down the rumors.
Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't do that if I was Wayne, I wouldn't want to be a special guest on Kendrick set just because it's in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: I'm still Lita Wayne.
Speaker 4: And if you got something going on on the city, what they got to do tonight.
Speaker 3: Trying to step on Kendrick's moment, Man cut it out well.
Speaker 25: In other news, so there have been since since the last time we talked about it, there have been some new Diddy reports, so god, no, this is this is one of them. So you know, more accusers have come out, a couple of Jane Doe's, a couple of John Doe's, but specifically and even before that did he was actually taken to the hospital in the middle of the night as well to a couple of days ago.
Speaker 24: Uh for something with his knee. He had had a knee surgery before me.
Speaker 25: Yes, he had knee surgery before all of this stuff happened, So I guess maybe he was in pain.
Speaker 2: It was knee hurt and they just take him to the hospital.
Speaker 24: That's what they say.
Speaker 2: The jail.
Speaker 25: But they had to take him out of the jail in the middle of the night to another facility, which normally to me says something else is going on, like some more serious. But listen, speaking of there's a John Do accuser who says that did he forced him in a new loss, did he force him to coat his body with baby oil before sexually assaulting him?
Speaker 2: Oh God, I'm not mature enough for these kind of cover he forced them?
Speaker 4: How big is this dude?
Speaker 24: What his weight is listed in this new lawsuit?
Speaker 5: But this guy and he moved yourself up, hetty.
Speaker 25: He might be a little bulky though, because he says that him and Diddy's relationship goes back to two thousand and seven.
Speaker 24: He was working as an adult. This is the John Doe.
Speaker 25: He's working as an adult entertainer in Las Vegas, and he says that Diddy used to hire him for you know, like coming dance and strip I guess different parties did he was having or something, but he.
Speaker 5: Said, okay, all right, because you already be doing Okay, So he's a dancer, so dances be oily already.
Speaker 2: That's a part of that.
Speaker 24: That's a part of what you do well.
Speaker 25: He says, when the oil got introduced on the baby or you got introduced, that's when him and Diddy's relationship with and left.
Speaker 24: He says, what you mean, it was strength for you, but the moment you.
Speaker 3: Like, but to your point, they already be glistening anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't never seen no dry ass dancing well.
Speaker 25: He says that after applying the baby oil, he would become sleepy, disoriented, confuse, exhausted, drowsy, weak, sluggish, and numb.
Speaker 24: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 25: But you know, remember in the indictment, Like in the indictment, uh, when it all first happened, people were trying to say that they found like baby oil that was spiked with stuff, which the prosecutor didn't confirm that.
Speaker 24: But that was like a rumor or whatever.
Speaker 25: It was mentioned in one of the lawsuits, but it was just like in conversation, it wasn't an allegation, but This is an allegation. He's saying that that is what happened to him when the baby oil was put on him. He said, this happened to the point where he would have to unknowingly comply to things that and Diddy's demands, and he was essentially coerced into different sexual acts. He says, in several counters, did he squirted large amounts of baby oil onto his skin, coding.
Speaker 3: Crazy, have some maturity about.
Speaker 2: You, man.
Speaker 4: He kept paralyzing them every time he moved here.
Speaker 25: They squirted large amounts of baby oil onto the man's skin, colding his body so heavily in the substance.
Speaker 1: That its canola oil on that meat.
Speaker 3: Lightly coat that dog meat with that oil, create a nice sear.
Speaker 25: Continue among the sex acts that did he allegedly coors this dancer to do while performing drowsy and confused, he says that it would be masturbage. Oh wait, can I say masturbation, incourse and intercourse with Deddy's female companions, and ejaculation on the woman's body or her mouth. The guy claims that Diddy would often closely monitor to ensure he was penetrating the woman by putting his face next to their genitals, and he also claims that did he want rubbed the man's.
Speaker 2: Rub the man's yeah, say the word.
Speaker 24: You can't say that. What comes out of the man?
Speaker 3: Sound? Did he executive producing?
Speaker 25: He says that he would rub it. He would rub it on the woman's that did he would rub it on the woman's body and then look it off the woman's body.
Speaker 3: What happened to the man?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 24: The man so it's coming out all like what comes out of the man's using.
Speaker 4: The woman?
Speaker 24: According to this man, he looks it of the woman.
Speaker 2: This is getting a little too far and the docs.
Speaker 25: The man says that he always believes he would be able to resist, like any sexual advances, going into different encounters, but he says he found himself and unable to do so.
Speaker 24: Once did he apply the baby oil to his body?
Speaker 25: He claims to this let on for years and what a lot of empty promises did He said he would make a music star and he blackmailted with videos of the different encounters, and the guy says he finally worked up the courage if our lawsuit after Cassie suit, did he and the mogul was arrested. His attorney, Lisa Bloom says she's very proud of her client and this is a new case, but this case will not rest until justice is certain.
Speaker 1: I know you'll be all saying people will be glazing eating the glazers. Crazy, crazy god, yes click, whatever.
Speaker 7: Is so weird like this.
Speaker 4: So allegedly this went on for years.
Speaker 25: Like yeah and Diddy is the nineties claims and statement, he wanted to do music this bag like.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, this is that, this is my this is what bad music come out as.
Speaker 24: Yes, she want now you know you told me to be mature.
Speaker 25: I know I'm not enough of this conversation, but yeah, I mean he wanted it was the mixtape, the album.
Speaker 24: He wanted something to come out.
Speaker 4: He got a song.
Speaker 24: You gotta know. I don't know what he said. It was empty promises came out.
Speaker 5: Okay, donuts, it's crazy, that's weird. For years all you gott gotta make the doughnuts.
Speaker 3: Just wow, you have to make the donuts. We're making the doughnuts right now this morning.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 20: You have to.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it. I can never even.
Speaker 6: Now in fact that you got me thinking did he executive producing sex? Now you sitting there with his head on that. You know what, Charla Man were giving a donkey too for of the hour. We need Raymond a rot the Raymond.
Speaker 24: Said, you give your donuts.
Speaker 1: Right, that's discussed. I can't pronounce his last name or royal. We needn't coming. We need him to come to the front of the congress.
Speaker 2: We like that world with him. Plice boy.
Speaker 1: I don't take nothing serious, thank you. It's just when you hear about Diddy and men, it's just it's it's funny. I don't know what the stor these stories are in sane stuff out of the zame book, like you know what I mean, Like this is Tyler Harry can't right.
Speaker 5: Is cool, but like Tyler party is something that would be on a Tyler Parcey. Yes, an episode of System.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can't tell me. Tyler ain't sitting around getting inspired.
Speaker 2: That's all types of stuff on.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like, come on, y'all, come on, you did this yourself, all right, all right?
Speaker 6: We put the doughnuts down, guys, no donuts this morning. Put the donuts, the glazed doughnuts down. Dark in the day is up next, it's the breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 3: Wake up.
Speaker 1: If you're like to enter the Breakfast Club speaks to the planet, Charlamagne to God here and I want you to know that our Audible Picture of the Day is Atlas of the Heart, tappingto Brene Brown's incredible insight on understanding emotions and making meaningful connections. Listen when you sign up for a free trial at audible dot com slash Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: You wanted to know how you came up with the don't be of the.
Speaker 3: Day because there's a bunch of donkey that is.
Speaker 2: I remember life where weight are tongue based off cool may a thing we never was saying this on the Breakfast Club and the words of Charlemagne to God, he's a donkey.
Speaker 3: Ah Man, Charlamagne, you've given donkey to day to who.
Speaker 1: Now well Buster rhymes donkey Today for Wednesday, February fifth goes to Raymond Arroyo. Raymond is an American author, journalist, and producer who appeared on Fox This Week Fox News to discuss all Things Grammys and I let the record show this is one of the best Grammys I've seen in a long time. Dropping the clues bombs for the Grammys this year.
Speaker 3: Personally to me, all right to me, they got a lot right.
Speaker 1: Rhapsody winning Best Melodic Rap Performers for three a m with Queen Eric Abadu Dochi winning Best Rap Album for alligated Bys Never Held, Kendrick Lamar going five for five for the greatest diss record of all time not like Us, and of course Beyonce winning Best Country Album and Album of the Year.
Speaker 3: Now there's debates, you know, about all of these people in all of.
Speaker 1: These different awards that were one and who should have won and why I saw people saying Adoci is an industry plant.
Speaker 2: People think the Grammys gave Kendrick.
Speaker 1: All those awards despite Drake and of course Beyonce winning Best Country Album was going to piss some people off. And Raymond is one of those people because he was on Laura Ingram's show on Fox and he had this to say.
Speaker 3: Let's listen, now, what.
Speaker 4: Do you make of that?
Speaker 26: You know, legendary country artist Beyonce winning for Best Country Album.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put this in some context.
Speaker 26: Laura dolly Parton has ten Grammys, Frank Sinatra had eleven Grammys, Beyonce has thirty five.
Speaker 3: How is that possibly commensurate with that talent?
Speaker 26: I mean come on, And what people don't know about the Grammys is everybody votes in every genre you can vote in up to twenty genres. So basically, Lady Gaga's cat sitter votes for you know, Best Reggae and Best Country Album. So that's why you get this ridiculous outcome that has nothing to do with the country audience or the country musician.
Speaker 2: That's not true. Only people in the music industry for the Grammys.
Speaker 1: But you know, Raymond, if you don't feel Beyonce, she won Best Country Album, fine, Okay, maybe you thought post Malone F one was better. Maybe you thought Laney Wilson Whirlwin was better. Maybe you thought Chris Stapleton Hya was better.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But for you to sit up there and attempt and rain on Beyonce's black parade and hate on her for having thirty five Grammys is utterly ridiculous. Okay, once again, that's your opinion, but listen to the context of what he said. Dolly Parton has ten Grammys, Frank Sinatra had eleven Grammys, Beyonce has thirty five. How does that possibly? What did you say commensurate with the talent? What did you say I can't remember the word you use. But basically, how does her talent equate to thirty five Grammys?
Speaker 2: Because she's talented?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, you don't have to love Beyonce, you don't even have to like her music, but one thing you cannot deny is her talent.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Dolly Partner and Frank Sinatra are incredible talents. Legends icon living well, Icon's one is living. But neither one of them have been dancing instillletal since.
Speaker 3: The age of twelve. Okay. Also, neither one of them a vert. What do you mean, Uncle Shawltte? Neither one of them a verbs.
Speaker 1: Beyonce is a verb what to be clear, Because my mother is an England teacher, she is a proper now, Okay. Beyonce is a proper noun that is often used as a verb. You can say various things to people like you ain't Beyonce Okay, to remind folks you not excellent, you not as fly as you think you are. Okay, use it in the Senate, Charlamagne, why are you following zero people on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Do you not Beyonce?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: My point is Raymond Dolly Parton herself has praised Beyonce's work. Dolly Parton is on Cowboy Carter. Okay, remember what Dolly said about Beyonce on E News about eight months ago.
Speaker 4: Listen Beyonce covering Joe.
Speaker 24: I know, what are your thoughts on her version?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it was very bold of her, but I love what she did to it. I was very proud of her album. So she did a great job in country music and I thought it was great and I was just happy she did Jolene.
Speaker 3: Listen, Raymond, it's not apples and orange.
Speaker 1: Just okay, got to dig a little deeper on who is voting for Grammys and how they come to these conclusions. And if you're mad at the voters now, oh, you'd have been pissed off even more back then because you mentioned Frank Sinatra. You know, the year he had two number one albums, he only won one Grammy and was nominated for five.
Speaker 3: And you know what he won for his album cover? Okay, his album cover, not his music.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: He won his first Grammy in nineteen fifty nine for Only the Lonely and he won for the cover.
Speaker 3: On the cover, he was dressed as a sad clown. Raymond, you can relate all right now, mind you.
Speaker 1: In nineteen fifty nine, he had Only The Lonely and Come Fly with Me. He was nominated for five Grammys, including Album of the Year, but he won for his album cover. So knock it off, Raymond. The Grammys of the Grammy. Sometimes they get it right, sometimes they get it wrong. This year they got it absolutely right. And giving Beyonce thirty five Grammys over her career is absolutely the right thing to do. But usually you know when you voting yes for Beyonce, you are getting it right. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. Miley Cyrus thought Beyonce should have won. I think she knows more about music than the both of us.
Speaker 2: Raymond.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying, man, is, everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But sometimes our opinions can be wrong. Are sometimes our opinions can be rooted in hate. And Raymond as a person who can also be an objective hater, I am an objective hater. What you are doing is hating. But I saw what Ppe Goldberg get on your ass on your view yesterday, and I enjoyed.
Speaker 3: What she had to say. Let's listen, she earned it.
Speaker 1: The thing you have you know you want to hold onto country music like white people didn't.
Speaker 4: Also buy her country album.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, people voted for it.
Speaker 24: Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.
Speaker 1: Same with the Oscar sit down, sit down, she told you please, let Chelsea Handleer give Raymond Arroyo the biggest e.
Speaker 24: Hull hee haw hee haw. That is way too much, Dan Manne, Yes, it is all right.
Speaker 2: I agree you for that donkey Today.
Speaker 6: Now when we come back, T K. Kirklan will be joining us comedian T K. Kirklan, and we're gonna talk to him next. And don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Everybody is dj en V just hilarious, charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Laurna Roast is hanging with us as well. We got a special guest in the building, t K.
Speaker 2: Kirkland.
Speaker 3: Ladies, it's a pleasure. It's a pleasure.
Speaker 13: Good to see the beautiful women up he early in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can I believe you just told me he was sixty five years old.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm an o G for real, you really look good I'm supposed to.
Speaker 13: I mean, yeah, you know you know what I'm saying I stand what you're saying, though you're saying, yeah, my apologies, thank you.
Speaker 2: The youngest you go TK for ladies, the age cut off.
Speaker 13: Long as the coat ain't cheap. M I hate women with cheap coats. Okay, chief coat. It's like I come fly and I'm picking you up, and you got you I'll leave you there.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: How long do you have to live to feel like you have a mental illness if you try to be a step forward to somebody?
Speaker 13: Well, I'm glad you brought that up, because it's not really mental illness. It's a lot of different stories because two things could be true at the same time, right, right. So the thing about when I brought that question up, it all depends on what man or woman's receiving that information at that time. Because there are some great moments that people would raise beautiful children and they're stuck in the family, and then there are some disasters of people who took on that responsibility and wish they had nothing to do with in their life. And one story exactly, and the point of guy married a woman wasn't his kid, He signed up to be father, they got a divorce, he had to pay child support for another man's child.
Speaker 25: But don't you know if that guy knows when he signed, he signed their certificate, is what you mean? He's right right, Well, you know when you sign a ver certificate that that could come later down the line if something were to happen.
Speaker 13: I totally agree with you want him saying. But most men, when they come into the should think it's a great thing. And then there's some women that'll make you want to just some women just have that thing about them, you say, I'll do anything for you until you get into it. And then most some men they come into money, they cocky, they feel a certain way, and toil all their money run.
Speaker 3: Out, and then you go, damn.
Speaker 13: Exactly because once your money gone. I had a gentleman up in the hall and he pulled me to the side, and when he met the young lady. He was spending a lot of money. He had came into a lot of money, spent it. After my interview, he pulled me outside. He said, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 7: So what do you mean?
Speaker 13: He said, I was spending all this money, was eating at all these good restaurants, and I just don't have it no more.
Speaker 3: I said.
Speaker 13: She was only rocking with you because you had money. I said, that's you thinking that she might really just like you for you. I said, you guess, got to take your chances. But that's how most it was a young guy. So that's how some of these people think. So everything is just based on how you was raised, the people who rock around you, and your experiences.
Speaker 4: A mental illness.
Speaker 3: It's just no, it's not a mental illness.
Speaker 4: It goes by a case by case.
Speaker 3: It goes by case by case situation.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 13: I just think when I said that at that moment, right, it was just mental illness. And what happened to the world is they attach on to things that are easily to argue about because nobody takes the time to take the emotion out. I always tell people, listen to the story. Don't put yourself in the story. What people do when they hear my stories, they put themselves in the story, and then they become a victim. And then you become a victim and you attack me because you think I'm personally I'm talking about you, but I never mentioned nobody's name.
Speaker 1: There's an economy of garnering engagement through enragement. Yes, so they want you to be enraged so they can engage everybody on social media.
Speaker 3: That's how to get people going right. Yeah, because I don't know you, I'm just speaking for.
Speaker 4: I don't give a damn.
Speaker 5: You said that it is a completely unnatural thing, like you are pretending to be something that you're not.
Speaker 3: That is true though when you go touch That's what I said.
Speaker 21: That.
Speaker 25: So you said it's like when a I forgive you said a man or a woman. But basically someone pretends to be a sex that they're not.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and here's the thing. I got two things about that. We're talking about two different things. We're talking about one, but I talked about and I do talk about that on stage. Yeah, so we got two things. And when we bring them up about mental illness, we're talking up with you. I think as acting. You meet a child and you meet a woman she find and I want to meet your kids.
Speaker 3: You over here playing with this kid.
Speaker 7: Ain't your child, It's my child.
Speaker 13: Though you understand what I'm saying, I do. My point that I'm making comes down the choices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 13: I want to help look out for you, but nobody's never gave nobody the young kids the game and start their own legacy, their own foundation, their online the children.
Speaker 24: Okay, I'll get rid of you.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I mean. I'm not saying it's bad.
Speaker 13: I'm saying I'd rather for you to take the chance to risk to have your own family than to take a risk you Around Thanksgiving dinner, everybody related you.
Speaker 3: That's just me and i'mited to think that. Let's talk about the gay people.
Speaker 16: That.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was really one of my comedy skit and I say it on stage just to get people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but because you. But I didn't become a victim. It was just the fact that you was. It was it was It sounded like you were describing like about it.
Speaker 3: It's a conversation that needs to be talked about.
Speaker 5: No, it certainly, especially with the first thing that you brought up about the guys signing the.
Speaker 13: It's a conversation because we want people to make good decisions, especially the young men.
Speaker 2: We want young men not to.
Speaker 3: Just because the girl is beautiful, just because this and.
Speaker 13: That, think about the long term, think about and it's not against the females. That makes the female to make better choices as well to the man that she's going to sleep with. So when I'm on stage and I'm talking my game and I'm explaining why a man.
Speaker 3: Over here works hard get his life together.
Speaker 1: You know, this one was in a Hampton end on giving having a good time eating cheese eggs.
Speaker 2: Her life is.
Speaker 1: Destroyed and they get together now because he's a man, he got.
Speaker 3: To risk everything. Nah, I don't want step from my brothers. I want him to make a better Don't get me wrong. It happens.
Speaker 1: But it's not to put nobody down. And to talk about the gays. I'm not against gay people.
Speaker 24: I get it now though.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but I'm gonna say to that that's very important. Before I used to talk about transgends or whatever. But in actuality, I think it's brilliant what they've done. Meaning for you to develop in your mind that you're something that you're not and actually go through with it, it's.
Speaker 3: Damn it powerful.
Speaker 13: It's powerful to me because it tells me you could have been anything you wanted to be if you put your mind to it.
Speaker 24: Wow, anything you could have been anything.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 14: And it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not it's just my observation, right, this is my observation. Another thing I love about t K.
Speaker 1: He is always spitting wisdom and just giving out life lessons, like you know, telling people the importance of drinking water before you drink coffee in the morning.
Speaker 13: Yes, because you do not read a lot and a lot of people don't know when if you drink coffee before you drink water, the coffee destroys the ensigns in your stomach to dissolve your food. Just like in the Black community, when our feet get dry, they always say put vaciline on it and socks, and I found out that the gold is that's the wrong thing to do. When your feet are dried. You you have vitamin deficiency. You have to use vitamin B three, vitamin B nine or Mega to help with your dry feet. So all we've been talking about all these years is the surface, not saying that it's on the inside. So we got to put vien them is it back into our body? Wow, that's a good life lessons, your life lesson.
Speaker 2: We got more with T. K. Kirkland.
Speaker 24: When we come back.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning everybody, It's DJ Envy, just hilarious, Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Club. Lawn La Rose is hanging with us as well, and we're still kicking it with t K Kirkland Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Why you ain't did clob yet?
Speaker 2: TK?
Speaker 3: Believe it or not.
Speaker 13: I got an email from club to do that show, and I think that'd be damn good to see you on club. Yeah, it's going to happen. Email was someone fraudulent that the club?
Speaker 24: They have been doing that, like I don't know.
Speaker 5: I got an email from Angie Montinez. People say, oh, she wants you to come up there.
Speaker 2: Want to pay you, to pay me for anything?
Speaker 5: Yes, and then other big platforms they had like it's spam.
Speaker 13: I don't get Let me tell you something. I don't know who got that kind of time. Yeah, I don't know who has that time time. Like a guy from Africa hit me and little sit. They were still in my Instagram and social media at the time. You can't even call and they say FaceTime you can't do it because they got computer that to get your face take your voice. Because somebody was going around asking for money and talk about a family package. And the girl said, t K, they had your face. So one time when I did it, I know the guy who did it. He took a picture of my face and then he was calling people. She said, you can see you real quick and then your face was gone. So I said, I would never ask nobody for nobody. This is crazy, what's going on out here?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have been doing a fake emails everything.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so I hope to do godf was trying to hook me up with club and I think it will happen this year. But I do know also that when I get on that show, it's going to be a phenomenal show.
Speaker 20: Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, history is so rich. You got too much of a rich history.
Speaker 1: And that's why I said I would love to see you do because I like I actually like seeing comics on that show.
Speaker 2: Yes, because they have these long form conversations.
Speaker 13: Yes, you really get a lot out of it, right, And I'm not and one thing about me, I don't diss nobody. So that show would truly be about knowledge and wisdom and impact in the World's that's the way I like to move because when I talk about Donald Trump and a lot of people don't like them, some people love them. And I was talking at my stand up, I said, when you don't like someone like that, how did you you got to find a way to use them.
Speaker 3: And you got a person like that, how do you use them?
Speaker 13: The goal to use Donald Trump is the same way the Democrats use Donald Trump. See a lot of people think the Democrats is against Donald Trump, and on TV they are, but in the stock market they not, because everybody in the stock market on the Democrats has invested in all these different companies to make them extremely rich. And you have to take the same format that they're taken. When you talk about Elon Musk, Elon Musk is not trying to be Donald Trump's friend, just because it's a reason down the line. So if you study Elon Musty's some things you hear, and he's getting me to come up with test the cab in a couple of years and it's gonna be automated, no driver. So tell people you have a job. You can make sure your credit is good at least one of those cars and have people picking that car, picking people up from the airport as a second income, third income or so. But your credit gotta be good. Then I tell people, and I'll share it on the show. I'm gonna teach people right now how you don't need a credit specialist to get your credit good. I tell people right now how I can save you thousands of dollars. Just pay the people you.
Speaker 19: Owe, all right, So listen with all of the KOs Trump is cars.
Speaker 13: You think he can do some good. I've been around a long time, and I'm gonna tell you what I see. I've seen this energy before this. We're gonna talk about energy, not to face energy, because I'm in the quantum physics. Last person I saw a move like this didn't live a long time because they was moving at such rap pace. They didn't know they was gonna leave here. But the university that was Tupac. Tupac moved at a rate of rapid speed. Both Geminis. By the way, Tump, I didn't know that he's moving at a speed. That tells me something's going to bad happen. This is my personal take on the universe. When I've seen people move this way. This man has done something that takes four years in two weeks, and he's just constantly going after everybody that doesn't The energy doesn't make sense because you're trying to make sense of all this right to the average person, like what is he doing? But from what I've seen, there's something bad about to happen. I don't know what it is. I don't wish no bad luck. I just seen that energy before and we'll see.
Speaker 1: The only difference is that Park was doing hurt him. What Trump is doing hurts the world exactly.
Speaker 13: But we're talking about energy, his energy, right, So now you want to get deep about setting us back sixty something years is something that we didn't even see coming, right, And what Trump is going to do in this country by the time he's down the way to get a finish out his four years or another four it would take three lifetimes to get it back to where it was. That's the damnage she's doing. It would take three lifetimes. Now me personally, I'm on the other side of hill. You know, I'm a senior citizen. No, I wish you all the best.
Speaker 2: Good luck. The mother came in.
Speaker 1: He'll be in Jersey this weekend Jersey Love Comedy Show at the Margaret Williams Theater in Jersey City. And on the sixteenth he'll be at Wilson's Restaurant and Live Music Lounge and high Nella, New Jersey. And on the twelfth you'll be at with Rob Stapleton at Salsa Sasa.
Speaker 3: Is what is Sauca?
Speaker 4: Is spy with chips or something like that?
Speaker 13: Yes, and did I'm also with mister Turey on the sixteenth earlier City Winery at in Philly two for a brunt show that's supposed to be phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's t K Kirkland always matter of fact, it's Wendy. I think it's Wendy. Wendy, did you Yeah, the t K kirkl the t K. Hey love my t K Kirkland.
Speaker 16: Hi, Hey, you know what I wanted to tell you Charlemagne and okay, the world. So I went for blood test or blood extracted for my thyroid. You know what I'm saying. And I did that.
Speaker 3: Well, people don't need to know all of that went down on the air.
Speaker 19: She said, okay, okay, look.
Speaker 16: My thy pillars changed color. And I said, what does this mean that my thyroid is getting even better? That's all I want to say. Goodbye?
Speaker 24: She told us let her go see her. We got she want you.
Speaker 1: So again, let's go over the dates. One may please this Jersey Jersey Love comedy. Well with the twelfth Yes, Rob Stapleton and we all met Salsa. I like the way you say that okay, Saturday February fifteenth, Jersey Love Comedy Show at the Margaret Williams theter and then Sunday the sixteenth at Wilson's Restaurant and Live Music Lounge and High High nother New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yes, and also the City.
Speaker 13: Winery that same day at one o'clock with my man two ray Phi. Yeah, in Philadelphia. So listen everybody. As always, ladies, it was a website, thank yeah, go to t K Kirkland dot com. Charlemagne is always a pleasure. Louis is a pleasure me. I'm glad to get to meet y'all for the first time.
Speaker 3: It's nice. I would show the best on your journey.
Speaker 5: You can usually like tell somebody age and the fingers. His fingers isn't even a sixty.
Speaker 2: Yea, they got.
Speaker 3: I got you all young girls going tray. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Love you for like the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: That's a question. Why we're playing this record so much this morning. It's a brand new old record.
Speaker 3: We're throwing it back on a Wednesday. What happened that I don't know about? This record came out June and twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's DJ number.
Speaker 3: It was back Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: It was a number record.
Speaker 3: Is it's just like just seriously, no, like three times already this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this morning? Right? What they call it a power record? We we're gonna play the whole lot.
Speaker 3: It should be ashamed of y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all, I'm saying, y'all looking at me. They think you play listen DJ. You're in charge of the news, not this just to mix.
Speaker 3: We really got to do something about radio. But that's another conversation.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's get to Jest with the message US is real?
Speaker 4: Is Jessica Robert Lord? Just don't do the lines, don't do.
Speaker 11: That talk the.
Speaker 21: Talk the world?
Speaker 2: Why Jests Worldwise on the Breakfast Club was the coaching ship.
Speaker 23: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something.
Speaker 4: That nobody could get you to see the time to set it off.
Speaker 5: So tell me about Cardy and Party being best friends. I had no idea that I didn't know they were best friends, right and.
Speaker 25: Then know they were best these I know they cynew they went back fas.
Speaker 4: We don't know the New York stories.
Speaker 25: I didn't know they was about it all the time, friends and I knew they went back for some time. I knew he wrote for her, knew they worked together. I knew there was homies. But I found out yesterday that they was best friends because Cardi b had to come online and clear up some stuff because the people were coming for her because they dropping a song on Friday and she's working on a party again.
Speaker 24: And you know, she's also Team Meg the Sallions.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing, that's the thing that what you mean again, she stopped working with them before.
Speaker 25: Well people did from what we know, because I think the last time people saw her work with him was way back when we when he grew her earliest stuff. Yeah, like whatever, but let's take a listen to her because she had some something off her chest last night.
Speaker 27: Leave me alone with that whole partisan because at the end of the day, I've been knowing Partisans to twenty twelve. Partisans did me the hook of Botac Yellow, and on top of that, he helped me with my album. And I've been knowing this person since twenty twelve. And not only he's my best friend, he's my best friend Keida best friends.
Speaker 24: So y'all need to start with the boy. This is the real world, not this fake parallel world.
Speaker 27: And that's why when people be in relationships, I be out the way and mind my business because my forbid stuff that happened. I'm letting both of them know right now. I'm not gonna stop talking to both of them.
Speaker 26: I with both of y'all.
Speaker 27: I am the child of the relationship, and I stay out of Yah.
Speaker 2: Understand.
Speaker 27: You don't talk to me about him, and I don't you don't talk to me about her. That's how I always give it up because at the end of the day, I with both yea and I love both for y'all.
Speaker 24: That's just what it is.
Speaker 5: So it is basically her talking about Megan, Like all right, I'm cool with Megan. I'm cool Party.
Speaker 3: I don't. But who said the day?
Speaker 4: Why is she doing it? Like somebody says because fans online.
Speaker 25: Because Party has been posting like videos to them in the studio, I think she posted something as well. They also have like the visuals now because they're ropping a song on they called right and people were like, that's fake Cardi because.
Speaker 24: You team like the Stallion, you know what I mean.
Speaker 25: And a lot of people don't like Party because of everything that happened after the breakup.
Speaker 1: Artist Party was friends before meg Ever came in the picture. They was working together before meg.
Speaker 2: Ever came in the picture, before she was signed.
Speaker 1: And as she said, Okay, y'all want to get in a relationship, right, but if things go sour, they ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 13: It, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, just the real worlds be the problem.
Speaker 3: Everybody on the internet. I think they know what's really going on in people's lives.
Speaker 25: When I saw them together, I wasn't like, oh my god, why she working with him? I was like, Oh, they're back. They're working together again.
Speaker 4: You know that they ever stopped? That was all right, That's what I'm saying, Like, you know, that was just a writer.
Speaker 3: I'm glad they're working together. They make great music together.
Speaker 26: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the speaking of we need that to drop Cardy, So yeah, I'm talking about album.
Speaker 24: She said it's coming this year.
Speaker 2: Card's record is it Parties.
Speaker 25: I believe it's Parties and Party is on it. But Carty said that Grammys her album is coming. I believe the name of it is put a bowl on it coming this year. Speaking, I mean Rick Ross, you guys remember here in the room the other day we talked about Rick Ross and fifty cent and Big Meat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and how he should have cut his hair what big Meacha, Big Meach, I.
Speaker 2: Talked, Nah, I don't know they offer you that much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's like when the hairline, you know, and I'm one of the talk hairlines because I ain't really got a great one, you know, so I can relate. He can't get straight backs with the arch that he got because the arch goes back too far on the slide.
Speaker 4: No, no, it ain't enough analyzed.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the two braids shouldn't be skinny and the one if spat in the middle, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Well, well, we're just crazy.
Speaker 24: Rick Ross is defending his break down friend Big Meat.
Speaker 25: He's saying, he's saying a lot of things in response to fifty Cent calling a big Meach a right online.
Speaker 24: Let's say a listen.
Speaker 20: Like the wall and just slide down, biggest Boss. I've been separated myself from these broken because they don't understand the rules to the streets. You understand, don't know you nothing, homie. Y'all get money together, y'all get money, keep moving all that extra. You don't even have a relationship with your own brothers, your own mothers and fathers. How to gonna act like you're real close with Stop all that fake capital while you got them. When you need a loan, come see the boss. Hey, Curtis Jackson, You're more than welcome to bring that Versashi Lamborghini to the Call show June seventh.
Speaker 3: And your little homies, I know them, put them.
Speaker 5: How many prients fifty got? You mean the close with your own mothers and your own fathers.
Speaker 24: I think you're talking to fifty people that have something to say online? But am you call though?
Speaker 4: How do you just it's just like you just saying stuff?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 1: How respond at four o'clock in the morning on a Friday, randomly, everybodys gonna be don't forgot what happened.
Speaker 3: You's gonna come out of no way and say something.
Speaker 25: I think anybody that said that big meat should have loyalty to fifty in the situation. I understand the people because I do think that there should have been some some sort of loyalty, But I don't know behind the scenes everything that went down, You think.
Speaker 24: That there should have been some some sort of loyalty there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a part of me that kind of understand the part that he's talking about, like, man, look nobody about all that, like the ending part of what is Yeah, like business is business. A part of me understands a part of that. I do understand that.
Speaker 1: They always say there's no permanent friends and enemies and business, just permanent interests.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because this is this is the thing I understand that fifty got, you know, the ongoing beef with the people and all of that. You understand what I'm saying, But it seems like there their transaction is just business like or is he friends with Big Meat?
Speaker 4: Is he friends with Terry? Is he friends with you know what I mean?
Speaker 24: Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 25: I was always under the impression that it was a bit more maybe, but I don't I don't know. I don't know behind the scenes. So we'll have to see what fis.
Speaker 3: So you got to tell fifty to give you a list. If you and fifty get cool, you.
Speaker 1: Know, let me they give me more of a book, and then you give me and then after you read, you should determine whether or not you want to be.
Speaker 4: Right, because now you know whoever you be for what I can't be, I can't talk to That's right.
Speaker 25: Yeah, well, Marcus Jordan's swinging it back to some other things we talked about here.
Speaker 24: Marcus Jordans. We know he was pulled over in Florida. Du Y.
Speaker 25: They found cocaine on and also alleged he was resisting rest. The body can footage came out and boy was it interesting. Let's take a listen to him being pulled over by the Maitland Police Department.
Speaker 3: You know what trains from body right now?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 3: I know that's why I'm trying to get matter.
Speaker 13: We thought we were making a right and I turned onto the train tracks apparently, Brod.
Speaker 3: I'm Michael Jordan's son.
Speaker 17: I'm not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to get home and I made a wrong turn, which we were not trying to be.
Speaker 7: I already got concerns for your level one pairment anyways. Okay, so that's why, because like it's my alcohol coming from your train tracks on.
Speaker 2: Man, just listen to me.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't want you back to behindly wheel anyones.
Speaker 2: We'll deal with that after this, okay.
Speaker 3: Because if you're spending tires, here's speech from you.
Speaker 2: You're driving on train track.
Speaker 3: I'm not slurring anything. I'm letting you know I have concerns. I appreciate your concern. Yeah, I don't want, but I am not I cannot drive home.
Speaker 4: I'm not anything that can't drive home.
Speaker 1: Yo, you got cocaine. You're drunk, and you're saying your Michael Jordan's son. Everybody I meet that's high and drunk with the last name Jordan says there Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 5: And you got a white girl in the passage to see laughingout, I can confirm that who are you supposed to be?
Speaker 4: If she was black, she would not be saying that. That's to my point, that's what you like. He can keep getting in that type of trouble. We keep dealing with them.
Speaker 5: There's another one said, we thought we was making the right We ended up on the track.
Speaker 4: Where's the country the picture?
Speaker 24: Thank you, I forgot the picture.
Speaker 4: This is his car.
Speaker 24: And then the train came by as they doing all the like stuff to it was crazy.
Speaker 25: We also thought that the officers was trying to grab his situation down here because they started they start the searching down He's like, you're gonna find nothing down there, but big.
Speaker 1: Hey, yo, the cop Actually he did, because he would be dead right now if that cop did not come and uh.
Speaker 5: You know, d of that situation where he is dead and him and the way he'd be in jail because the white girl would be dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh wait no if he died and he can't go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the original.
Speaker 12: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like the original one.
Speaker 2: Jail and then.
Speaker 4: Say, well that was just with the mass.
Speaker 6: When we come back, we got the People's choice mixed. It's the Breakfast Cloak good morning.
Speaker 1: You're like into the Breakfast Club, Charlamagne to God here and I want you to let Audible expand your life by list tap into your well being with audiobooks, podcasting originals on better health, relationships, finance, and more, and reach the goals you set for yourself.
Speaker 3: Sign up today for a free thirty day trial at audible dot com.
Speaker 6: Think Everybody, It's the EJ N V Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne, the Guy we are the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 2: Is Black History Month, Charla Mane? What were doing?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 20: You know?
Speaker 3: Every day during Black History Month?
Speaker 1: My guy be dot puts out a podcast called I Didn't Know Maybe you didn't either? On the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast networking on today's episode of I didn't know. Maybe you didn't either.
Speaker 3: He is going to tell you about Grace Wisher and how she helped to sod the American flag.
Speaker 14: Now, when folks talk about the American flag, all you ever hear is bet See Ross this and bet See Ross that, But Betsy don't know is because Betsy came round. I would like that bo Jackson commercial.
Speaker 7: Keep up.
Speaker 14: Look, the point is folks is always talking about Betsy Ross and that flag, like she the Beyonce in the so On World or something. But what they don't tell you is that there was someone else putting in the work, a young black woman named Grace Wisher. Now Grace was an apprentice right there with Betsy Ross, helping stitch that flag together. But you think Betsy ever gave her as much as a shout out. Nope, that Joe don't say the flag was created by Betsy Ross featuring Grace Wisher at the bottom of it. Nothing. It's like Grace was the az to Betsy's nas, you know what I'm saying. Like a z a lyrical genius co wrote some of the best verses on Io Matic, But when folks talk about that album, they act like he wasn't even there. Grace was in the same boat, y'all. And let me tell you, Grace didn't even have the option to shine. It wasn't like she could hop on Instagram and post herself in like day three of stitching his stars and stripes on y'all hashtag black girl Magic. No, this was the seventeen hundreds. Grace wasn't gonna get no flowers because back then black women didn't get no flowers. Hell, black people weren't even allowed to get near the bouquet. Grace's story is wild to me though, because her hands were literally on the symbol of freedom.
Speaker 2: Freedom she didn't even get a seat at the table.
Speaker 14: She like most death or y'all seeing Bay now that what we call him, see another one of them dope MC's. But he wasn't chasing commercial fame. He was out there spitting truth, making classics like black on both sides. But mainstream was like, nah, we're good on that. Grace was out here sewing up history, and society was like, nah, we good on that.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 14: Betsy Ross is like the doctor dre of the whole operation. While she had the connections, she got the credit, and Grace she was like goodie mob in the South, pioneering, doing.
Speaker 2: Soul for conscious work. But usually our cast get all the credit for the South.
Speaker 14: And I mean, come on, like, without Goodie Mob, Southern hip hop wouldn't have been the same. Without Grace Wisher, that flag wouldn't have been the same either. So here's the real talk. When you see that American flag flying, huh, don't just think about Betsy Ross. Think about sixteen year old Grace Wisher, a little black apprentice that was behind the scenes making it happen even though she was not allowed to shine. She, like Ray Kwan from Mutang only built for Cuban Linx, is a masterpiece. But you know, folks is always like, oh metho, man, all ghost face, Nah man, give Ray Kwan it's flowers and give Grace Wisher her flowers.
Speaker 3: She's proof.
Speaker 14: The history ain't all about who gets the credit. It's about who did the work. So next time you see that fifty star, thirteen striped American flag, you just remember sixteen year old black woman helped to make it happen.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe you didn't either, I didn't know. Happy Black History mom.
Speaker 1: That's right, man, And make sure you subscribe to that I didn't know. Maybe you didn't need the podcast on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast Network, and always remember that you can subscribe for all podcasts.
Speaker 6: A warning everybody at ej ENV just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. I want to salute to the Avanti Date Resort in Manalapin. I think it's called New Jersey and we're talking about something to do for Valentine's dah So Valentine's weekend, me and my family are I guess my kids have a dance competent and so me and the girls won't be there. So I actually took the kids yesterday for like a Valentine's Day treatment. So I got the little babies, I got the manicure, pedicure, they got their hair done.
Speaker 2: The wife and the older got face shoes and massages.
Speaker 4: So it was like a whole spot.
Speaker 2: It was like the whole spot for the whole family. That's what's for the whole family.
Speaker 6: We did that yesterday for the whole day, and it was kind of like Valentine's Day for them because we won't be here.
Speaker 5: So you got your eyebrows done. I did not get my eye and I want to tell y'all my eyebrows don't get done.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: One of my daughters used my laptop, but I didn't put that on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can tell you actually didn't because you went to put your fingers in the way because the eyebrow was twirking.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 5: It's so good because when you moved to this, it was your eyebrow was twirking on your face.
Speaker 24: I was like, damn, what's going on with your brow?
Speaker 1: You did it so smoothie, like, hey, yo, you shouldn't explain your gay. No, you shouldn't explain the game, because I mean, he does stuff like that all the time.
Speaker 4: It's not gay.
Speaker 3: He's got killers. He's got I haven't gott I haven't got a he's gotten the hairline training. I got to hear that he got his ankles done to get a little taller.
Speaker 4: That is all self grooming.
Speaker 2: It's not live.
Speaker 5: It's none of that eyebrows. People call you natural natural natural, don't natural. Beyond natural said, you got your eyebrows done.
Speaker 3: I got my brother done.
Speaker 2: I know I got my brother done.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you got him done in school when I was in high school, you got him done.
Speaker 21: No.
Speaker 3: I got him arched one time because somebody told me that's what Tupac did.
Speaker 4: That's that's.
Speaker 20: Kid.
Speaker 3: I'm kids.
Speaker 21: I wanted to be like Tupot and the Cub Queen. Haven't done that since I was eighteen years old. My point is, I'm not seven with a filter on trying to do radio.
Speaker 3: Because I'm at home on zoom and and got to get called out on my car holds hid.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's the sun coming in that you try.
Speaker 3: To lie after talking about the glow brown and then he's like, who did that?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Who put this on hand?
Speaker 3: You know what it was when he did like this, he didn't expected to think the move.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's how I knew that.
Speaker 5: That's how I did know that it was a filter because people with filters don't do that. They know Dan well to dem Boro, I'm still gonna be on their fingers, so he knows that. But speaking of Valentine's Day, if you're not doing anything, you need to come celebrate with me and Chris. We are gonna be the couple of the night at this quantum of love.
Speaker 4: Bond with Me.
Speaker 5: Dinner Slash Party is on Friday, February fourteenth, so it's on Valentine's Day and the address is five five five thirteenth Street, Northwest, Washington, DC. Get your tickets at one eight three three FTK line that's FTK l I n E or www dot ft K connect and you spell connect with a k dot com oil lincous in my bido.
Speaker 4: Y'll y'all get y'all tickets and come out and celebrate.
Speaker 2: The loves absolutely well. Chelaman, you've got a positive note I do.
Speaker 3: It comes from Martin Luther King Jr. And Martin Luther King Jr.
Speaker 1: Once said the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of convenience and comfort, the where he stands at time times of challenge and controversy.
Speaker 3: Have a blessed day, Okay, breakfast card bitches, Y'll finish or y'all done,