Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tap Hello Danielle. All right, it comes to us from Daylyn, who says, my boyfriend Israel and I went on vacation to Pu Dakanta and we had some problems with the trip. So I wrote a little letter complaining I want you to call my boyfriend from the hotel, with the follow up from my letter saying, Hey, I just want to address some things that your girlfriend was complaining about.
Speaker 2: So that's what we did.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's listening in by the way, because you're gonna hear her voice in the background.
Speaker 2: Good, here we go. Your phone tap Hello, mister Israel Martinez. Please, yes, Hi, this is Cheryl Lindy.
Speaker 1: I'm calling you from Zoe Travel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I received a letter complaining about the bye Yeah, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: That was The food was horrible and and then now to reseerve to go eat anywhere was a pain and a butt every time were reserved.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry about your stay. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do. I mean, you only at about two thousand dollars, so that was actually the cheap end of the vacation packages. Yeah, so I don't know what kind of service you really expected?
Speaker 3: Well, what I was expecting was better food quality. Would you guys announced that you have lobster all the time, there was no lobster, because every time we talked about food, the first thing everybody said was, oh, when you get there's unlimited lobster all over the place. You know what we A lobster wants to be honest.
Speaker 2: When you're cheap like that, that's what happens.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, okay, so I like your attitude if you have a little spiky attitude with me, or well, this is what you got for being cheap. This is what you got. I mean, if you would have announced that this was the kind of services we were going to get, we would have paid the extra money and we would have gone to the right place.
Speaker 2: Well, how do I know that you have more money than you put down?
Speaker 3: How do I know that you have all the choices if you don't offer them?
Speaker 2: Well, how do I know that you're just not a cheap person?
Speaker 3: How do I know that you're trying to sell cheap stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't sell cheap stuff.
Speaker 3: I got nothing to talk to you about. No more?
Speaker 4: Will this caause?
Speaker 3: This with a credit card company and that said, yeah, listen.
Speaker 2: Why are you even on the line. I am a line, but I'm not calling to talk to you. I'm to talk to me.
Speaker 3: I don't care if you want to talk to me. I'm no one's gonna pay you or not pay you, so you decide what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Your girlfriend doesn't have money, you.
Speaker 3: Don't know how to speak to people. Obviously, none of your business.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me.
Speaker 3: Isn't that you get paid?
Speaker 4: Right? Yes, that's what we have to talk about. If we got to talk about anything, maybe we would have gone with an agency that knows how to give people quality stuff. I got one more result.
Speaker 2: I can resolve it very quickly. You ready.
Speaker 3: You can't result anything?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I can.
Speaker 3: Are not capable of doing anything, obviously, goes there screams of people, and that's all you do, trying to scare off people with your little screaming, and you don't scare me.
Speaker 2: I can resolve it. You know why.
Speaker 3: There's nothing to be resolved. What's gonna be resolved is you're gonna give us a credit.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pay Okay, let's do Israel one second.
Speaker 3: And now it's not even about the damn money. It is not about you.
Speaker 4: You you know what, You're gonna give me a tell them or I'm.
Speaker 3: Not gonna pay that company a damn thing nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Israel, calm down two seconds.
Speaker 3: You do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Here's what I gotta do.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you you've just been sohone tapped. This is Danielle Manarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: You know, you know that station that I always listened to the morning and you're always criticizing me. You're never gonna get on one of those things. Oh no, you're too smart for that. You got me I hater for doing that.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show