Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon. Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program, you know, as we're coming on the air here. You know, this is kind of sort of just breaking. Joe Biden has just announced one billion taxpayer dollars in handouts to victims of African natural disasters. I will say this, we are the most generous country on Earth. I'm not surprised that we help out other countries in need. But meanwhile, as we have pointed out repeatedly on this program, and we have had Operation Hilo on this program, Samaritans pers on this program, and we have spoken to people on the ground. We have Americans that pretty much have been abandoned Hurricane Helen of victims in North Carolina, especially in the north northwest portion of the state, just completely abandoned. And if not for the generosity of Operation Hilo, they've been on the ground the entire time. FEMA is rejecting one homeowner application after another. They Joe and Kamala, you know, did next to nothing to help these people in need. You have people, families that are living intents according to the Operation Helo guys. And you know, I'm all in favor of helping things like this, you know abroad, if people there's a natural catastrophe, there's no more generous people on earth than the people of the United States of America. But we've got to help our own first. And if not for Elon Musk, these people probably still wouldn't have communications. And Donald Trump made that happen, and it's it is just unbelievable that he's sending another seven hundred and fifty you know, million dollars to Ukraine as he's been escalating that war, you know, in his final fifty days in office. He's what you want to start World War three. I mean, this is insanity. I mean, the people in North Carolina, as we warned you before Thanksgiving, are freezing. It is cold there. They need shelter, they need food, they need supplies. This is what FEMA is designed to do, and not reject people. I mean, and we need to get you know, I'll get the I'll get Tom Tillis on others. When I last I spoke to him, I mean, he's been trying his hardest to get the attention of the federal government. But I mean, if not for the generosity of churches, Neighbor Helping Neighbor Operation Hilo, and and on and on and on, they wouldn't have anything. It's pretty unbelievable. And you know, when now we're funding billions of dollars in climate organizations, he's ratcheting up the war in Ukraine. It's it's unbelievable. We are on by the way Verdict Watch, you know, and you really can't make this up, but you know, they're trying to put this guy, Daniel Penny, inspite of testimony by numerous people on that subway train in New York City, the former marine that was involved in that choke hold incident with this guy, nearly that came on it came into the subway car and said I don't care if I die and all of you die, and people, you know, said that they were fearing for their life, which by law is you know, you can. You have every right to defend yourself. Who is ever gonna want to be a good Samaritan? Ever? Again, Who's ever gonna want to step up and defend old people, innocent women on a subway train that are scared out of their minds. Not many people if this is the way we're going to treat them. Why, because it's a political case. It's unreal. We have breaking also, a three judge panel from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously ruling the federal governm has full authority to deporty legal immigrants, as we have told you they do, even if local officials, including mayors and governors object, that's right, because they would be enforcing the law. To make any other decision would be absolute insanity. We've got a lot of fallout still from the issue of the Hunter Biden pardon. We got some fun tape that we'll play later in the program as well, and the reaction is actually priceless. Now there's some good reaction. I mean, John Stewart was pretty funny. We'll play that later in the program. We'll be Goldberg just tearing into Democrats clutching their pearls over this. Poor Karine Jean Pierre had to actually deny that she and Biden were lying when they said that Hunter would not get a pardon. That was just a joke. But the reality is this is hardly over for the Biden family. Remember Joe Biden's on tape saying, you know Bragg at the Council of Farm Relations. You know, so I talked to Poroshenko, the former president before Zelenski, and you know, anyway, I said, you're not getting the billion dollars until you fired the prosecutor. Who's the prosecutor, guy by the name of Victor Shoken. Who's Victor Shoken. He's the guy that was investigating as a prosecutor corruption with the oil and energy giant Barisma that was paying Hunter Biden supposedly at the time addicted to drugs, according to reports, millions and millions of dollars. Meanwhile, Hunter had zero experience when it comes to energy, oil, gas or Ukraine, none at all whatsoever. And then, of course then we have all the other moneies that came in three and a half million dollars from a Russian oligarch, former first Lady in Moscow, Elena Batarina. You might remember that case. You might remember the exact amount of money for a new Porsche that came from some oligarch I guess in Kazakhstan to Hunter. You might remember the WhatsApp message I'm sitting here with my father talking to the Chinese oil conglomerate head, and between everybody he knows and my ability to hold a grudge, you know, why didn't you fulfill your promise? And magically a few days later, millions of dollars end up in a bank account for Hunter Biden, and then all the other plans and schemes involved in this, and then of course Joe Biden famously saying I never one time spoke to my son, my brother, or anybody for that matter about their foreign business dealings. And then Hunter implicating in that very real laptop his own father, claiming that he gives half his income to Pops and that he wouldn't do that to his own family, also talking to the financial guy about well, what account should we pay for for Pop's home repairs? Should we take it out of this account or that account? Money that came from foreign business partners. But then of course the implication you know about other family members getting money. How much money did Joe's brother get into these deals? Does he need a pardon? Does Joe Biden himself need a pardon? If you're a Democrat, you would look at Joe Biden saying you're not getting a billion taxpayer dollars in loan guarantees. Now, that was his job. He was the point man on Ukraine when Barack Obama was president, and he was given the task to go to Ukraine and give them a billion dollars in loan guarantees. So Joe Biden goes there and says, well, he got six hours, and you're not getting the billion dollars unless you fire that prosecutor. That prosecutor was interviewed on numerous occasions NBC News I think were ABC News. One of them Washington Posts. John Solomon interviewed him and he said the only reason he got fired was because Joe Biden insisted on it. Joe Biden was in charge of the billion. You're not getting the billion unless you fire the prosecutor investigating his son and the company that's paid him millions for no experience. Instead of it b they did it. And then the phone call from I think it was Dubai or Cutter somewhere that you know, Hunter Biden with Parice my executives, and they called Joe Biden in the White House and then Joe Biden, Yeah, is actually at dinner with some of Hunter's former business partners, but he never won time ever talked to his son about the foreign business deals, and then all the trips and visits to the White House that took place, you know, under when he was vice president. I don't think any of this is covered under presidential immunity either because he wasn't president. It is. It is fascinating to watch, But the real quid pro quo was with Joe, as we had often pointed out, and the media as usual, legacy media, which is dead. Somebody needs to tell the Washington Post this. I mean, the most interesting part of this. His Washington Post guy takes the shots at me today and I'm laughing. What he does. But this idiot doesn't know is I know conservatives, people whose names you would recognize, that are being interviewed to take over the Washington Post, and probably like these late night comics that have horrible ratings that have become so politicized, you know, they're on cancelation watch. They might be wanting to get their their resumes together instead of pointing out that Sean Hannity is actually right. You know the fact that we give attribution as a joke. I mean, that's what you're supposed to do half the time when we talk about legacy media, we're either telling you how awful they are and pointing out what liars they are and what hypocrites they are, and how politicized they've become and how phony they are. And but you know, we give attribution too, because we like to be accurate. When they're wrong, we often turn out to be right. I've been giving you a list lately. We're right about Russia, col they were wrong. We were right about Faiza, they were wrong. We were right about the double standard with top secret classified information. We were right about the real quid pro quote being Joe. We were right about you know, Richard Jewele and Ferguson Missouri, And we were right about Freddie Graham Baltimore and UVA and Duke Lacrosse. And I can keep going on and on. They're wrong, they rush the judgment. We take our time, we work our sources, and we end up we work very hard to get it right. You know, with all to talk about legacy media being dead and new media being very very much alive, the only way we're going to stay alive in this business. The only way to do that is to to give honest, truthful information to people. And that we kind of look at that as our specialty. We spent three years unpeeling the layers of the onion for the Russia collusion hoax. Anyway, back to Joe Biden in his full and unconditioned don't pardon for Hunter for any crime he might be charged with or may have committed from January first, twenty fourteen to December first, twenty twenty fourth. And what's so interesting about the date is because that's pre Berisma deal though Joe is looking to cover for himself. The only problem is is that in the process of giving a full unconditional pardon, which is pretty unprecedented as a matter of fact, for any crime he might have committed anyway. So with that said, that also means that he's given up his right to plead the fifth and that means he has to cooperate, and that means that that laptop would be evidence. And that means that Joe Biden better start thinking about pardoning himself and pardoning his brother, because if the law is followed, and I'll leave that up to others to decide and to determine whether or not that's the right thing to do, he may have his own legal troubles if Republicans continue to investigate this, get to the bottom of this. I mean, can we really have a Vice president of the United States of America that is leveraging a billion taxpayer dollars for the benefit of his son to be paid millions for a job he's not qualified for at a time when his son's addicted to drugs and then you know, getting backdoor money. I mean, you know, there's a lot of there's a lot of unanswered questions here. Now, what Jonathan Turnley said on Fox and Friends this morning is that Hunter could potentially face charges if he's called to testify, and he could be called before Congress, and Congress has committees that are still looking into the influence pedaling scandal because it does involve millions of dollars. There have been criminal referrals that will carry over into the next administration. And Hunter could be called to testify. And the last time he did that, the House accused him and by the way, Joe's brother Jim, of not exactly telling the truth and giving false testis the moony. Now, if either committed perjury or commit perjury again, that would be a new crime, and the pardon wouldn't have zero impact and he could face additional charges. House Republicans. Now, we interviewed James Comer and Jim Jordan last night. They seemed committed to going forward and getting to the truth on this. But anyway, they submitted criminal referrals to the DOJ in June, recommending that Hunter and his uncle James Jim or James Biden be charged with making false statements to Congress about key aspects of the impeachment inquiry into the president. The chairman said the alleged false statements appeared to be a calculated effort to shield Biden from the investigation. By the way, there are a lot of you know, a lot of tax evading celebrities did hard time because their name wasn't Hunter Biden. Remember Rapper Kodak Black Tentans, forty six months behind bars, twenty two years old, writing down the wrong social Security number on his application to purchase three guns. Remember that. Anyway, he served time in prison before he got a pardon from Donald Trump and his attorney vented last year when Hunter appeared poised to get a plea deal. Remember Wesley Snipes, you know, remember he was in a lot of big movies anyway. Was convicted of three counts of tax evasion bil king Uncle Sam on taxes of up to fifteen million. Well guess what. He claimed that he was a non resident alien and despite you know, being a US citizen by birth, the irs that he owed this money. I think they put him. He was sentenced to three years in jail. And I can go on and on. I really can't believe how to touch democrats remain. Let me play for you, Chucky Todd, you know, and you wonder why don't people like Chuck Todd say these things before elections? Why don't they wait till after elections? Because he blasts Joe Biden and his decision run for president, you know, during family tumult, and Hunter turned you know, Bo's widow into a crack addict, he claims, was it.
Speaker 2: I follow the Hunter Biden tral very closely. H I read every transcript, all the testimony, because that's what you can. All that was made public, and there is you want to you want to read, You want to you want to get angry just as as as somebody in just all these mixed emotions. You read the Halle Biden transcript, and that's both widow.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And and essentially he turned her into a crack addict. And this was all happening in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, and Joe and Joe Biden were so concerned about their family that they decided to run for president.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I just so when you talk about the word selfish, I it's almost like the word doesn't I mean I Their decision to run for president put the entire Democratic Party and the United States of America in the position that it's in that.
Speaker 1: You know, and then you hear and your breed reports, and we talked about it yesterday that you know, George Cloney is furious with his buddy Barack Obama for making them write that op ed in the New York Times. Well did Barack Obama make them do that stupid ad saying you can be your real bro and you can go into the voting booth and hide who you're voting for and vote for Kamala and not tell your friends what you're doing. What kind of friendship is that? If if I have a friend of mine that wanted to wanted to vote for Kamala, I try to talk sense into them. But putting that aside, I'm not going to lose a friendship on my end. I have lost friends because of my political views, but they weren't really keep friendships to begin with, were they, you know? And then you have you know, Julia Roberts telling women they can lie to their husbands. And then the privacy of the voting booth. You can vote any way you want. Can you imagine you want to hide who you're voting for. I mean, this is this is their closing argument, along with you racist fascist nazi. I mean, I've never seen anything like it. I'm not sure exactly. I've got some calls out to find out more of what's happening. South Korea's president was speaking in an unscheduled late night TV broadcast, announcing that he was declaring martial law in the democratic nation that is a key ally in the region now. The conservative president was elected in twenty twenty two, citing the threat from North Korea, but also slamming the opposition controlled National Assembly as a quote den of criminals that he said was undermining constitutional order, paralyzing political, administrative, and judicial systems. The Ministry of National Defense, and a separate statement, said it had convened a meeting with key military commanders to bolster the military's emergency readiness and preparedness. The martial law aimed at eradicating North Korea forces to protect the constitutional order of freedom, the president told the nation, promising to crush the anti state forces and normalize the country as soon as possible. Anyways, quote, I declare emergency martial law to defend the Republic of Korea from the threats of North Korea communist forces and eradicate the shameless pro North Korean anti state forces that are plundering the freedom and happiness of our people, and to protect the free constitutional order. The address reads, in part, you know what's happened? What happens next? Here is a little unclear. South Korea's parliament, where the opposition Democratic Party now holds a majority, voted unanimously hours later to defy the country's president immediately immediately lifting his martial law declaration, and under South Korean law, the legislation legislature has the power to overturn a martial law order, but it's not clear if the president would abide by the vote. Huh oh. When does Donald Trump take office? January twenty? It is amazing to watch little Justin and the President of Mexico, and to hear Vladimir Putin, and to hear Zelinski, and to watch Hesbolah talking about peace deals and Hamas, and to see the communist Chinese very very quiet at this time, not very active in world events. They're watching everything unfold, probably the most strategic of all and probably the biggest threat beyond Iran, which is the number one state sponsor of terror uh Iranium Malas. They're hiding in their bunkers, scared to death of Donald Trump's reemergence on the world scene. Donald Trump warning Hamas in Gaza that they have they better for read those hostages before he gets in office, or there will be held to pay. By the way, welcomed by the people of Israel, can you blame them after pretty much in many ways abandoned by Harris and Biden a Chinese Biden Harris illegal arrested for shipping firearms and other military items to North Korea. That's one thing we saw anyway, this illegal immigrant, you know, shipping the ammunition, military items, firearms to North Korea from California. Arrested on Tuesday after hiding the weapons inside the shipping containers. Bound from Long Beach, California. I mean, all of this stuff, how are we going to get to how are we going to find all of the known terrorists in the country when we don't know where they are or actually have a real number of how many there are? There's estimates over one hundred, but are there two hundred? Are there three hundred? And what do we think that they're doing here? And I kept raising this during the campaign. You know, why are people coming from one hundred and eighty countries? You know, if you are in Egypt, Afghanistan, if you are in Iran and Syria, if you are in China and Russia and Venezuela, why are you making your way here? Why have we allowed Venezuelan gangs into our country? Why is it it wasn't a bigger issue. Maybe it was in the minds of people that just didn't talk about it. But the legacy state run media mob doesn't talk about it. Why didn't they point out to the American people all of the lake and Rileys, and all of the Jostle and Nonungaris, and all of the Rachel Moore and the mother of five Because I've scrolled their names, We've talked about it on this radio program. Why why don't they do that? Why why are there people in this country more concerned about quote the rights And let me just correct myself here. As much as illegal immigrants don't have constitutional rights, they don't belong in the country, they didn't respect our laws, borders, sovereignty. You know, interestingly, one person that half agrees with us is Hillary Clinton. This is what she said in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: I think we got to have tough conditions. Tell people to come out of the shadows. If they've committed a crime, deport them, no questions asked, They're gone.
Speaker 1: If they.
Speaker 3: If they've been working in our law abiding, we should say, here are the conditions for you staying. You have to pay a stiff fine because you came here illegally.
Speaker 4: You have to pay back taxes.
Speaker 3: And you have to try to learn English, and you have to wait in line.
Speaker 1: That's if a conservative said that those exact words, they'd be called racist. It shows you how far this party has sunk. I mean, think about that. They want to decriminalize illegal immigration. They want to offer free food, housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, free college tuition, and of course sex operations. If so desired to illegal immigrants and convicts. This is how crazy this has all gotten. But that is your modern Democratic party. Uh. You know, look at Jamal Bowman. Remember he was voted out. He's the fire alarm guy back in the news. He pulled the fire alarm in the Capitol Building to disrupt budget negotiations on the eve of a government shutdown. Anyway, fire alarmed Bowman apparently has a problem with the pardon that Joe gave to Hunter, and he says that if Hunter is now off the hook on tax evasion and gun charges, then Joe Biden has an obligation of grand clemency to all the convicted murderers on death row throughout the country. Really, that's a genius idea. I do have to hand it to the incoming Senate Majority Leader John Thune. He has vowed to continue to investigate the Biden family syndicate despite Hunter's pardon. He said President Biden repeatedly lied to the American people. His full and unconditional pardon for his son, which covers time when President Biden was a private citizen, raises further questions about the extent of Hunter Biden's crimes. His pardon and the repeated lies the President and his administration told about it will be a shameful bookend to President Biden's tenure in office. I would be supportive of Congress continuing to look into the allegations of corrupt behavior, you know, and all I can say, could you just imagine for a second if Donald Trump or his family was involved in a quid pro quoll like this, and Donald Trump, you know, Vice President, leveraging a billion taxpayer dollars to get an investigation into his son stopped for a job that pays them millions that he has no experience at all in energy, oil, gas or Ukraine. I mean, this is madness. Notice The New York Times has a long piece out today now Pardon hunter Biden looks at his future writing, podcasting, healing. By the way, we did we did a show last night on Hannity. I guess you'd call it a podcast. Anyway, it's on Fox Nation. We started a news show. It's called Seawan because unlike my TV program, it's not a news program. It's an interview program, long form and anyway. The first episodes with Steven A. Smith and Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer stallone, and we have a lot of really big names that we are interviewing and we'll be dropping on occasion. We'll tell you about it on this program. Pretty exciting about it. You can go to Foxnation dot com. Don't forget I amc the awards on Thursday. I have to fly to New York City. Linda. That's not good. Why are you not listening?
Speaker 4: I am listening. You're upset about your coming to New York for the Patriot Awards. At least you don't have to go to Western North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm not disagreeing with you at all. I mean, we have talked about it, I think more than anybody. And it's just I mean, when you look at the money that's ending to Ukraine, the money this ending.
Speaker 4: Where's Congress, Sean, they sleep at the switch.
Speaker 1: You're waiting for president switch, They're they're waiting happening now.
Speaker 4: Guys, knock knock down there in Congress? How you doing? It's not Christmas for everybody yet? Wake up?
Speaker 1: Oh. I hope Republicans. I hope they understand the urgency of it. They better, they better get to it quick. There's only so much these these relief organizations can take on. I mean, how can Operation Helo Samaritans purse local churches, neighbor helping neighbor. They this is not their job. They can't rebuild these homes. I mean, these lives have been Upbendedean. We're given billions of dollars to Ukraine, and Joe Biden is saying fire ballistic missiles at at Russia when he he knows Donald Trump is going to have a negotiated settlement. What is he trying to do start World War three? It's insane. And then we ignore the people in North Carolina that are in desperate need of help. I'm not against American aid for people that are dying. I'm not worldwide, but it's got to be America first, and this is an America first moment. It really is unbelievable. We Tom Cotton put the Bidens on notice over Hunter's pardon, claiming that the outgoing president's son will no longer be able to plead the fifth before Congress. And he made that comment he said, you know, Joe Biden may come to regret this decision because having given his son a blanket pardon for eleven years, to include time when Joe was Vice President Hunter. Biden now can't plead the fifth if he appears before Congress or appears before a grand jury. Lipsy, Daisy, I think, what's going to happen? My take on this, mark my words. James Comer, we had him on TV last night, identified nine members of Biden's family who received foreign income. You watch. This is the first of what will be many. Maybe not, we'll see, but that's my prediction. You know the idea. Oh, Biden claims Hunter's crack, addiction and persecution from his political adversaries. Meanwhile, Joe Biden sat through the weaponization of his Justice Department against Donald Trump and never uttered a word. Didn't care. Some Democrats Michael Bennett blasting Biden's decision on Hunter. All right, we're going to get to the issue. We have Devin Nuns coming up. We're going to talk about the hysteria involving Cash Battel, the nominee for the FBI director. And by the way, we know Cash Battel and Cash, but you wouldn't know about Faiza, you wouldn't know about the Russia hoax. He was actively involved in getting to the bottom of all of it with Devin Unas Freig Goudi supports them. A lot of Republicans now coming out very hard for him. Doctor Ronnie Jackson. When we get back, we'll talk to him about the Pardoner much more. Eight hundred nine one Shaw is our number. Listen, you're gonna love chef iq. Just go to their website chefiq dot com. Now you know the feeling when you're about to cut into a juicy, delicious steak and you hope you cooked it perfectly. Well, you can make it perfect every time. Worry no more. With chef iq Sense, it is possible to get it right every single time. All right? How's that? It is a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer. It eliminates under or overcooking of your food no matter how you cook it. Chef iq Sense designed to withstand extreme heat. It can survive even in a deep fryer. And you can grill, you can roast, you can bake, and chef iq Sense guarantees your chicken, your meat, your fish, whatever is going to come out exactly to your preferred income. And using chef iq Sense, it's simple. You insert the wireless probe into your food. You choose your desired donness on the chef iq app and it will tell you when it is finished perfectly. Now, if you're looking for the perfect gift for somebody or yourself, I'll just get it at your local costco cook perfect Meals or go to chef iq dot com. Lanity Ran, Devin Nuna Is Ronnie Jackson coming up at straight Ahead eight hundred nine to four one s. You know the big carriers AT and T, Verizon, T Mobile, they say free, but what they really mean is see the fine print. Now there's no shortage of ads from big carriers and they offer the latest iPhone quote for free. But when you look deeper, you realize to qualified, you're going to need to trade in your phone valued at eight thousand dollars, and you need to be on the one hundred dollars a month unlimited plan, and you're probably are going to pay a thirty five dollars activation fee. Now that's a lot of money for a free phone. Don't fall for it. Now, Pure Talk, which is my cell phone company, has a better option. You can get a brand new iPhone fourteen which has all the bells and whistles you'll ever need. Plus you get unlimited talk and text, fifteen gigs of data mobile hotspot and you get it for fifty bucks a month. How about that? Now, just dial pound two fifty say the keyword save now. Do it now, You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month plus. When you dial pound two fifty keywords save now. Guess what you know You're getting the best customer service in America. Pure Talk, America's wireless company,