Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warre.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Ready will be amazed by the wizard of weird. This is Strange Women. Josh will be Warren. I am Joshua would be Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the show. You are living in a sea of this hidden spy tech. And maybe you know about this already, but this was something new to me, brand new to me, and it's it's actually quite cool but also kind of spooky, as is the case with all new powerful technologies. And before I get directly into it, I want to maybe sort of compare it to some other things that I have seen in my life. You know, I love that movie Muppet Christmas Carol, and I think at some point Ebenezer Scrooge says, if you want to know the measure of a man, you simply count as friends. And as a matter of fact, Charles Darwin said something similar, a man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. Well, in that case, I, mister Joshua P. Warren, am a very wealthy man because I have a lot of friends all over the world, despite the fact that I can actually be quite a grumpy and pessimistic person sometimes. And I know you may find that hard to believe, since I'm always talking about being positive and such, but that is why, you know, I've said that you're not likely to solve a problem unless you personally have it, And so I've worked hard throughout my life to try to transform negative thinking into positive thinking and faith. And that's why I started experimenting, you know, so many years ago with self help and self transfermation and manifestation literature because I wanted to shift my way of thinking about the world. And then when something actually worked for me, I was so excited that I wanted to share it with others. And I think that has been a big part of my destiny, you know, creating these products. It's been a good business because people thank me and they say what works for me also works for them. It's all good karma. And as they say, a rising tide raises all boats. So I'm very, very fortunate to have so much support around the world. And my point is that when you have a lot of friends, sometimes you get to do special things. You get some shall I say, like backstage VIP tours, that kind of stuff, you know, behind the scenes, and sometimes it might just be a concert or something like that, but occasionally I get invited to privately go to some technical labs that are off limits to most people. And many years ago I was allowed to take a very special personal VIP tour of a top secret facility here in the US that creates various tools for the Pentagon, And of course I had to get security clearance and all that, and it was one of the most amazing days of my life. I got to tour something, you know, I can't be too specific, but you know in the James Bond movies when they take him into the lab with I guess it's Q, and they're showing him all the new gadgets, and they're just people sitting around in cubicles making all of this, all these amazing little inventions for him. That's exactly what it reminded me of. And so as I was walking around in this facility, at one point, one of the head honchos there he took me into a room where they test things, sort of like they would be used in a field. We had obstacles and you know, all kinds of odd stuff like that, and he took out this device that was about the size of a deck of cards and told me that that little box was worth more than my house. And it had just been created at that time. And essentially, this was such a powerful type of thermal imaging unit that it could in many cases literally see through walls. So that is to say, if you had a person in a house somewhere and you had this little box, you would be able to look at the screen and you'd be able to see where the person was in the house. It was sensitive enough to pick up the heat signature through the wall, and it was just mind boggling. And since then I've always been very interested in things that allow high height tech offices of the government to look inside your house, you know, and I know that this is especially handy when you have some type of a hostage situation. And in fact, I know years ago that I started hearing that the government was using the Wi Fi signal inside of a house in order to be able to see what's inside the house and see the people who are moving around. And that makes perfect sense because your Wi Fi signal, I guess to my understanding, it's kind of like a radar signal. So you know, when you have this this Wi Fi signal broadcasting throughout your house, as it sends that signal out, anything that blocks it is going to show up if you have the right kind of tools. Because in it with with radar, you know, you have a transmitter that sends out a pulse of electromagnetic radio waves, and then the target there is an object in the path of the waves that can reflect them back to the radar, similar to an echo. And then the radar has this thing called a receiver that captures the reflected energy and measures how long it took to return after the transmission. So I think what they're doing with Wi Fi as something similar to that. In fact, I'm looking at an article right now that was published last year in Popular Mechanics, and this article is called Scientists can now use Wi Fi to see through people's walls, and the author here, Tim Newcomb, says researchers at Carnegie Mellon University can map human bodies through walls using Wi Fi. He says, it isn't immediately clear how using a Wi Fi signal to track human movement through walls improves personal security, but that's what they're claiming. And so I'm familiar with all this kind of stuff, the idea that there has been technology around for a long time that will allow you to essentially see what's happening behind private walls. And you might say, well, but that's okay, because you know there has to be a warrant issued and that kind of thing. But the problem is technology always falls in the wrong hands because criminals they can get access to the same stuff that the good guys have. We know that this happens all the time, and so this next thing is something that Okay, the point that I'm making here, the big topic that I am going to dig into, is something that not only I'd never heard of before, but it also kind of makes me think about some other metaphysical issues that might give us deeper insight into the nature of reality itself. So this is not easy for me to talk about in the podcast. I'm going to do my best. There's this YouTube channel called Tom Scott. I don't know who Tom Scott is, but he seems to be like a technical adventurer. He's got a lot of subscribers, six point four million people subscribed, and he has these well produced videos about technology, and one of them is called the Hidden Background Noise that Can Catch Criminals. And it may have been Mobius who first sent this to me, and so he explained that obviously it is easy for you to forget as you live your day to day life in this day and age, that we are surrounded by electrical wires. And I'm not just talking about the wires in your walls and in your devices. I mean the big ones, the big wires that are all overhead, running throughout every city. You kind of tune them out because they're so ubiquitous, you know, the huge transformers and the huge power lines. Sometimes they're underground, most of the time, they're above ground, and you are wandering around every day in this huge three dimensional field of electromagnetism that is produced by all these wires. So you can almost think of it as as if you are a fish and you are walking through or swimming through the water, and you don't even realize that you're in the water because the water is invisible. It's just like a medium that's all around you. You don't even think about it. But in this case, instead of it being a fish with water, it's you wandering through this sea, this three dimensional sea of electro magnetic waves that are produced by the current running through these wires. And here in the US, a typical AC line produces sixty herts. That means every second it pulses sixty times, and I think in parts of Europe it's fifty herts. It varies a little bit, but these lines are supposed to have sort of a consistent rate. Well, when we come back from this break, I'm going to tell you how that scientists are now using information coming from those wires that's getting picked up on every recording that you make that can be used to determine where you were and at what time the recording was made. And this has a lot of implications for anything you put on the Internet, and also, like I say, I think it ties some into metaphysics as well. Before we hit this brike, you know I have at least one more big announcement I am going to be making this year, and that's twenty twenty four. And so if you want to be the first to know about it, go to Joshua P. Warren dot com. Sign up for my free E newsletter right there on the homepage. Takes you two seconds. Put your email address in there, hit the submit button, and you will receive an automated email from me with all kinds of links to free online digital goodies, a good luck charm, something to help you start making more money. I call it a money miracle secret. All that and more go to Joshuapwarren dot com. There's no period after the p be sure to check out the Curiosity shop there, buy something cool, support the show, and then on the homepage that's where you'll find the E newsletter subscription. I'm Joshua pe Ware and you're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 4: Hey folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, it's very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com, click the emerging Artist banner in the carousel, follow the instructions and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to coastam dot com.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's the producer Tom, and you're right where you need to be. This is the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM, aaronormal podcast network.
Speaker 6: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the artbel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast to coastam dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out.
Speaker 2: Of your mobile app.
Speaker 6: All the info is waiting for you now at Coast to Coast AM dot com. That's Coast to Coast AM dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a m para normal podcast network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your worm whole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day has golden and every night is silver. I gietato zuume. That's the magic. Use it whenever you need a little extra zing in your day. And also, have you seen the new electroum wand yet if not, check this thing out. It is amazing. Electrom is spelled e L e c t r um. Go to electroumshop dot com electroumshop dot com. It's incredible to think about how much power there is all around us that is essentially invisible, or at least it is to humans. We just tune things out. So going back to this topic, that's so fascinating. You right now have all of these electrical wires around you producing these signals that you don't even think about. And when you make a recording, whether it's as long as there is some audio there at least, and actually I'm not certain, I don't I'm not going to pretend I know all the ins and outs of this. It may be possible that you could also detect something just with video without audio, but especially if you have audio. If you release Let's say you record some little video of yourself at your house and you don't want anybody to know where you live, and then you put this video out there on the internet, it is possible now that someone can figure out where you are and even what time you recorded this, because there is this barely detectable little hum on that recording that has its own sort of fingerprint. And that is because that all of these wires around you. Yes, they may be posting at sixty hertz or fifty hertz as a general guideline, but it's not one hundred percent consistent. There are all these little, tiny shifts, and so that means that every single second there is a unique little hum that can be detected in the background that can be matched up with what that power line was producing at that time. This is called technically a main's hum. And in fact, just I don't want to get too technical here, but it says here this is a sound associated with alternating current, which is twice the frequency of the mains electricity. Because of the presence of mainz current and MAINZ powered audio equipment, as well as ubiquitous AC electromagnetic fields from nearby appliances and wiring, this electrical noise can get into audio systems and it is heard as main's hums from their speakers. Main's hum may also be heard coming from powerful electric grid electric power grid equipment such as utility transformers. This says onboard aircraft or spacecraft. The frequency heard is often higher pitched due to the use of four hundred hertz AC power. Okay, so there is this unique sound that can be detected to determine where you were and at what time something was recorded if you have a database that you can compare it with. And so the point that this guy was making in this video called the hidden background noise that can catch criminals, is that he went out and interviewed these forensic scientists and they say they've already used this in court cases to determine the accurate time when something was recorded. They can go back and they can access seven eighty nine ten years of data from a power company that pretty much produces what looks like a chart or a graph that shows this specific this specific pattern. It kind of reminds you of what a cellscope line looks like. And then you take the recording that you get from the audio of say the video clip, and you put both of them into a computer, and the computer analyzes it and finds the spot where they match up. And by finding the spot, I mean, so you already have to have I guess, some kind of an idea where the location may be, to know where to go to the power company to get the data to compare. That can be a pretty broad area. But as long as you have access to that power data, then you can take that and you can plug it into a computer along with the recording, and boom, it can find that water mark and say, this is exactly the electrical signal that was coming from the wiring at this location at this time when this recording was made. Therefore, this is when and where it happened. And know exactly where you live and exactly what time you recorded whatever you recorded. And again, I mean, it's like they're claiming that this is still sort of in its infancy that there's still a lot of work to be done, but now that AI is being introduced, work is being achieved at a much much faster rate. I watched a documentary on Netflix just last night, and they had taken a book that a man wrote, the guy I think He's dead now. They took a book that he wrote, and then they took a video that he did one time, which was an on camera interview, and they just used AI to change the way his lips moved and the way his words were put together, so that it looks like he's sitting there reading from his book and telling you, speaking the words from his mouth that he wrote in the book. What that means is that any book that I've ever written in my entire life, for example, someone could now take and combine that with a video of me sitting there on camera talking about anything. You can imagine, you know, my secret recipe for lasagna, and match my face and my lips up with the AI voice, so that now instead of me talking about lasagna, I'm sitting there reading my book to you, or I am stating what I wrote in the book on camera. This is we're very very quickly moving this direction. So AI what's going to happen when we start applying AI to this and see that anything you put on the Internet has the potential now to reveal your location and the time. And what does that say about your privacy? Because again you might say, well, hey, you have nothing to hide, right, you know, why do you care if the government does this? Fine? But you know what happens when the people who want to rob you do this? They tested this in this video. This guy said, I want to test this out. He found a bunch of his friends who are content creators and producers of various kind. They sent him clips, various random clips from them doing some YouTube video. He sends it to one of these forensic experts who did the comparison turn right around and was able to tell him every single time exactly when and where that was recorded and even detect an edit that was in there. And you know this type Main's hum phenomenon. I mean, it's been around, It's been known forever. In fact, I was reading here. John Lennon had some issues in the late seventies. Of course, one of the Beatles there, John Lennon recorded some demo songs at his and Yoko Ono's Dakota apartment, and they did not get any official release at the time, and they weren't even properly being recorded. And in the mid nineteen nineties, as a part of the Beatles anthology series Paul McCartney George Harrison, a Ringo star, they regrouped to record initially incidental incidental music for the albums, but decided to rework some of John Lennon's demos instead, and they had problems with the HUM because he was not using appropriate equipment and they had to go in and get some new technology to kind of go in and manage that HUM. So this is something that's been around since, I guess to some degree the beginning of recording systems. But the ability now to go in and forensically identify this, I mean, that's pretty astounding, really, And where is this leading? Where are we going to be in ten years? Is it going to be possible to do anything without giving away your identity? And in ways that you can't even think about. It almost seems like a new form of DNA that you may be putting all these recordings out there right now, and just because you wipe the data off of it, you say, well, nobody's ever going to be able to figure out where I live or whatever. But that's like people who committed murders years ago and thought they were going to get away with it because they didn't know they were leaving DNA behind, and now they're getting caught. So it's kind of like a new form of DNA. And it reminds me of that quote from the Bible. I guess it was Luke, Chapter eight, verse seventeen. Jesus says, for nothing is secret that shall not be made manifest, neither anything hid that shall not be known and come abroad. In other words, nothing is hidden, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light. It's like everything is being recorded and we don't even know how embarrassing is this going to be. If we find out that every moment of our lives are being put into some form of a gigantic recording device, this is what reality is. We're talking about something similar to the acautic record. And it reminds me there was some comedian who I forget, who said something like, maybe if people commit a murder and get away with it, that should be fine. It might have been Jack Handy. That sounds like a deep thought Deep thought by Jack Handy. If you commit a murder and get away with it, I think that should be okay as well. No, when we come back, though, I'm going to tell you what I think this may be showing us about something like the Acotic Record. And then, way do you hear what happened to me the other day on the Internet? I am Joshua P. Warren, and you're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. And I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 1: The art Belvault never disappoints classic audio at your fingertips. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com for full details.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network with the best shows that explore the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. You can enjoy all shows on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or We're whatever you find your favorite podcasts.
Speaker 7: My name is Mark Rawlings, president of Paranormal Date dot com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interest in UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal. From that, Paranormal date dot Com was born. It's a unique site for unique people and it's free to join to look around. If you want to upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount, So check it out. You got nothing to lose. Paranormal date dot Com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua Pete Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. There are people of all ages who listen to this show, and I realize, I mean, you could be in your twenties and you were born in the year two thousand. You know, if you're born in two thousand and one or born in two thousand and two, I mean a grown person. You can drive, you can drink alcohol, you can buy guns. You mean like you can do everything. And to you, it probably sounds kind of old when you think of somebody being born in the nineteen hundreds. I was born in nineteen seventy six, so to me, even the eighteen hundreds don't sound like that long ago to me. I mean, in the eighteen hundreds they discovered dinosaur bones, like scientist acknowledge that dinosaur bones were real. Before then, they didn't have any knowledge of dinosaurs. Supposedly they discovered the mountain gorilla in the eighteen hundreds. Technology is changing at an amazing rate. As a matter of fact, the oldest woman alive, oldest person alive, Maria branyas Morera of Spain. She's one hundred and seventeen and she was born in nineteen o seven. That's not too long after the eighteen hundreds. One hundred years ago, there were people who were still riding horses in much of this country. Getting old is so so annoying, isn't it? You know It's like I, uh, you know, I'll be forty eight this year, and so, you know, you start having old age issues, like, for example, a lot of times I'll go to a bar or restaurant and my tailbone will hurt sitting on these wooden chairs, and so what don't we always do? Eventually you get out your phone, You're like, well, what's wrong with me? Go get medical advice? Why does my tailbone hurt? And Ai pops up and says telebone pain can have many causes, including suitting for long periods of time, sitting on hard or narrow surfaces, poor posture, repetitive motion, and age.
Speaker 4: Age.
Speaker 2: Well, what do I do about that one? That's why that you should You really should not go online sometimes and look up problems, because what's my problem. It'll scare you to death. I asked some medical question one time. I'm on the internet, and it said, if you go to the bathroom and do a number two and it stinks, you may have a serious problem. And I said, oh, no, it does stink when I do that. I'm not even joking here. Here's what I'm getting at. Though. Technology is advancing at an insane, insane speed, and therefore, I mean, I know it's easy for us to say, well, you know, you don't need all this privacy. You should be an open book. Let's just put cameras everywhere. Let's put all your information into computers that everybody can access. Let's show everybody where you are at all time. And a lot of people are do that anyway. They get online and they post, you know, here's here I am right now here, I'm live streaming. Look at where I am. I'm at home, and I feel like that, you know, people are voluntarily giving away too much privacy. It's kind of like the genie that you can't put back in the bottle. But what if it is futile? What if there actually is something similar to an acutionic record, that every single thing you do is somehow being recorded or as recordable. And because you are immortal and you're actually I mean maybe like you're going to die in this life, but your spirit will live on. I believe at some point you're gonna have to look back and account for all of the things that you did that you didn't like when you didn't know anybody was watching. Oh, there was a camera there. So it also makes me wonder if this has a connection to ghostly phenomenon. But it's part of this matrix, part of this recording process, that sometimes you are being recorded in the environment in ways that you don't understand, and then other people are able to see that recording or experience that recording. I've often thought it might be similar to r FI D chips. You know, there are some RFI D chips that have a little battery and they send out a signal, but a lot of them are passive. They don't have any signal whatsoever. They just sit there like a little dead coil of wire with a chip. Like let's say you go to a store and you're you find some pair of pants or whatever that you're thinking about stealing, and so it's got a little tag on it, which is a passive RFID chip, and the tag's not doing anything, but as you walk out the door, it gets hit with this electromagnetic beam that suddenly wakes it up, and then it starts communicating a signal back and the alarm goes off. What if everything that you do is creating some type of an impression on the environment, even if it's a passive one. And then sometimes a certain person comes along and shines his or her consciousness up on that space by simply observing it and thinking about it, and it wakes up those little passive memories and they activate, and it's and for a moment, they come back and you get to see what was recorded there. You get to see the ghost, the imprint, the residual there. Look, it's the show's called Strange Things. I'm allowed to make leaps like this and take you down these rabbit holes. And also I think that you know, we have to we honestly do have to be concerned about what AI is going to start doing to us. Something happened to me the other day that's never happened to me before. I have been on Facebook since December of two thousand and eight, that's around sixteen years. As a matter of fact, Mobias set up my Facebook page for me originally because I didn't care about it, and now you know, I use it on a pretty regular basis, and I don't think I've ever in the past sixteen years posted one thing that gave me an alert from Facebook. I've never been to what they call Facebook jail, where they lock up your account and suspend you. I've never had any of that happen. The first incident happened to me, well, it was yesterday actually, as I record this, I went to Facebook and I did a screen capture this, and I tried to post a link to my personal bug out bag. Now, a bug out bag is something that you keep that's got a bunch of survival gear if there is something like a natural disaster or another emergency and you have to flee your house within seconds. It's a bag you can grab that It's got a lot of essential stuff and it that will help you. And as a matter of fact, I did a whole show about the bug out bag that I have. It was episode seventy five of this podcast called Strange Things, and that show is called Watson, My bug out Bag and MK Ultra Mind Control. So, for example, my bug out bag, I have a list of everything I have in it. I'm looking at it right now and I literally have fit all of this into one backpack. I'm not going to go over it right now. You need to place your bag in an area where you can grab it quickly heading out the door without thinking. It should be camouflaged in case you need to hide it. And you also want to have something like some pepper spray, because if somebody's going to try to steal your stuff, you need to be able to defend it. So it's got like toilet paper, allowed whistle, alcohol wipes, some chapsticks, some nell clippers, some nia sporn, a towel, emergency candles, eye drops, and a lot of stuff that you just want to think of that I thought about it for you. And if you want to look at my list of what's in my bug out bag and use this to help you put yours together. Go to Joshua Pewarren dot com, click the link to the Curiosity Shop and scroll down to where it just says bug out bag and you can click that and it shows you the list of what I have, as well as of course my Sunshine Simple solar generator. So I went on to Facebook and here's what I wrote. The rest of this year is going to be a roller coaster, and not always in a good way. Please prepare. Here are some of the most important things I keep and my personal bug out survival kit. That's all I wrote. There was nothing political about that, there was nothing specific about it, because we know every year there are hurricanes, there are tornadoes, there are floods, there are wildfires, earthquakes. Okay, so all I said the rest of this year is going to be a roller coaster, not always in a good way. Please prepare. And then I put a link to my bug out bag list and instantly I got this automated message back from Facebook and it said, we removed your post. Why this happened. Here's their explanation. It looks like you tried to get likes follows shares or video views in a misleading way, and this goes against our community standards on spam. What I'm not selling anything directly on this page. There is a link to the Sunshine Simple Generator at the bottom, but what's wrong with that? It's just a list And I thought this kind of gave me that feeling like it made the hair end up on the back of my neck. Why right now, is is AI or whatever saying Nope, don't tell anybody anything about how to prepare for something bad or to survive. This is I don't know, it's I'm not a doom doomsday or and it just it just hit me the wrong way. Okay, when we come back from this break, I have an update for you on something that hatched three days ago in my house. See if you can guess what it is. Before I come back from the break, I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast. I am Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It can also expose them to risk teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything, do everything for them.
Speaker 5: On the iHeartRadio and AM PARENIL Podcast Network. Listen anytime, any place.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Sandra Champlain. Ever wonder what happens when we die? Well, I'm going to make it easier for you to understand. Join me for my show Shades of the Afterlife. New shows come out every Friday, so I'll be looking for you right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and a friend of mine is from New Jersey here in the US. He actually is a tour guide for my Haunted Ashville Ghost Tour in Asheville, North Carolina, and he posted recently on his Facebook page a picture of this little red and white bag of meat and he says, oh my goodness, look, I found this at the grocery store. They have it now in my area and it's Taylor pork Roll. You know what I should have? Let me let me see I think it's okay, it's yeah, it's uh Taylor, John Taylor's pork roll, That's what it is. And he was just like, yes, this is a you know, this is a staple of Jersey. So I started looking into it and apparently everybody in New Jersey grows up eating this John Taylor's pork role that has been around, I want to say, since the eighteen hundreds or something like that. And I was able to find it here in Vegas, and Brian told me that if you're from North Jersey, they call it Taylor ham, and then elsewhere they call it pork roll, and where he's from, they call it a pork roll. But basically, you get this and it's a lot like spam when you just look at the consistency and you cut it into these little slices and then you fry it up and then you put it on a roll with some cheese and an egg, and let me tell you, it's pretty darn good. All right. It is not healthy, I don't believe, but it's if you've never had John Taylor's ham, just look up some recipes and you try that out on a special occasion when you want to have a nice breakfast street in the morning. But you know what, people love the guides for my tour because they're all ash full locals and they don't just read a script. I mean they'll talk to you about anything you want to know. If you're going to be in Ashville this year, go to Haunted Ashville dot com. Ashville is spelled with an e in the middle a s H E V I L L E. Go to Hauntedashville dot com and just you know what, don't take my word for it. Read the trip advisor reviews. We have thousands of them, and you will see why the drip Advisor gives us an award every single year. Haunted Ashville dot com. But uh yeah, thanks Brian for introducing me to that. It's not helping my diet out, I can tell you that much. But in my kitchen for a little over two months since I got back from San Diego, California, I have had a little tupperware container and inside that container has been the Mexican jumping beans that I bought while I was in San Diego. And I talked about this on a past podcast, and how that these beans jump because they actually have of a moth larvae inside of them, and the larvae hatches, and then for months the larvae is it's feeding on the inside of the bean, so to speak, and growing, and it's the little worm in there is very temperature sensitive, and so if it's not happy with the temperature, especially if it gets too hot, you know, it'll start bouncing around and that's what makes the beans jump. So you warm them up in your hands. And I'd had these beans off and on as a kid, and I never really thought about what is it like if you actually just kept them long enough to see if one would hatch, Because it turns out that's it's very rare. Most of them do not hatch. But I wanted to give it a shot. So for over two months, I've had this tupperware container sitting on my bar in my kitchen, and I kind of forgot about it, frankly, But then a few days ago, I said, you know, I haven't looked in there in a while, and I guess I felt a tremor in the force or something, because I opened it up, and sure enough, one of these things had hatched, and it looked like it had probably just hatched that day. One of the jumping beans had this perfect circle in it with a little like a trap door that had swung open, and here was this tiny gray moth about the size of my index finger fingernail, just a little gray delta shaped moth with a couple of black antenna, pretty lethargic, not very active at all, and I was just astounded. I was like, oh my god, I can't believe it. I have a living moth that has emerged from a jumping beam. And so of course I looked up how long do they live? And it says they only live a few days, And so I tried to take care of him. You know, I've put some water in there and some watermelon, and he seems to be doing okay. I mean, maybe he'll live longer than a few days. But you know, this show is called Speaking of Strange, and I've always thought Mexican, I'm sorry, this show is called strange Things. I used to do a show called Speaking of Strange years ago. This show is called strange things. It doesn't matter, it's all strange. Mexican jumping beans are strange, and to think that, you know, you get them and they act like that. And then a thing, living creature hatches it's part of the miracle of life. So we'll see how long Mafi, my own little moth man lives, who emerged from a jumping bean. We'll put a picture of him or her. I don't know what it is up on my Instagram page Joshua P. Warren Podcast. That's the Instagram page where I post things. Lauren post things that are related to the show. You know, the world of little creatures, insects, and even micro organisms is amazing. I have some news for you soon about some stuff I've found looking through my microscope in my laboratory. But you know, we often tend to forget that we are sort of like, well, we are an earth for all of these trillions of micro organisms that live on us, and it's almost like that we are extensions of them, and that when they're hungry, we get hungry, and when they're not happy, then we feel bad. You know, we're it's kind of gross, but it's like we're feeding all these micro organisms. And lately I've been doing a lot more to put healthy probiotics into my system, and you know, just every day some probiotics into my stomach and it seems to help a lot, because I've always had sort of you know, acidic stomach issues. There's this Netflix documentary that you might want to check out, and it's about how the stomach bacteria they like to feed on certain things, especially fruits and vegetables, and that if you eat enough fruits and vegetables, well then they're happy and they eat that. But if you don't, then they start eating you and that's what starts giving you stomach problems. They're starving, so they start eating your stomach lining. This Netflix show is called Hack Your Health The Secrets of Your Gut, And let me just warn you if you decide to watch this. In this documentary, toward the end, people some people start eating stuff that is so messed up. I can't even talk about it on this show. It's got some gross things in it, and I in my opinion, okay, but it's weird when you think about how advanced that those little creatures are, you know, that live in your stomach, and how that you know that we ultimately live in their world. They own this world. I want to leave you with kind of a deep thought here that I came across the other day from a philosopher named Alfred North Whitehead. Okay, think about this one. He said, quote the purpose of thinking is to let the ideas die instead of us dying. End quote. So this starts with kind of a negative connotation, right, because he's basically saying, well, what if you come up with a bad idea about something? Well, the purpose of a thought is that you can put the thought out there and see how people react to the thought, and see if they kill the thought without killing you. So it's almost like that having thoughts that we can express is a survival mechanism. If you have a thought that's good and everybody likes it, then you know how to act on it, and you say this is going to be good. If you have a thought that's bad and you put something out there, it's a bad idea and people don't like it, when you go, no, I'm not going to do that, it's almost like this process of pulpa creation that it's more than just some fanciful thing, that your thoughts have very physical, tangible impacts on the way you live your life. And again the quote is the purpose of thinking is to let the ideas die instead of us dying. End quote. Again, kind of a pessimistic thing, but interesting to think of reality that way, and the power of thoughts, and why that your mind is so integral to your survival. All right, I could keep going, but the clock has godess, so let's all put a positive thought out there. Take a deep breath if you can here it is the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P. Warren, Plus, visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the goal didn't rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network,