Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Meeka.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amika. Nice to Meeta. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures.
Speaker 3: I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy mobiles.
Speaker 4: You're playing and learning along the way, Hey, adventures jump this way.
Speaker 2: It's flippy and mecause.
Speaker 3: Of the road trip.
Speaker 1: Day boy, boy boy, this is fun. I love bouncing. Hey, where are we bouncing?
Speaker 3: Meka?
Speaker 4: Because we're pretending to vik You're rus My jam pack is my kangaroo pouch.
Speaker 3: I love kangaroos me too.
Speaker 2: I would love to see a real one.
Speaker 3: Aren't kangaroos from Australia?
Speaker 2: Ooh maybe let me check my world map.
Speaker 4: Hmm, you're right, Blippy, kangaroos are from Australia.
Speaker 2: So cool?
Speaker 3: Wait are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Road trip? Hey friend?
Speaker 3: Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack. Meet you at the Clelippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Oh hi, ophiehi OHI.
Speaker 3: Put your seat thousand fun.
Speaker 2: Get ready for myriconna.
Speaker 1: Have some fun in the Flippy Mobile wheel drive away, finding you ad benches, real lap and play.
Speaker 2: Let's fell ye gi me ii, Let's go I l a all right. According to my map and compass watch.
Speaker 4: To get to Australia, we'll need to fly over the Pacific Ocean.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna eat dwings twing confirmed.
Speaker 4: Look down there in the ocean. See all those squiggly lines. Those are reefs. They are made up of.
Speaker 2: Rocks and coral. According to my map, that's the great barrier reef.
Speaker 3: Oh I see something where it is? I see Australia and.
Speaker 1: I know the perfect game to play while we fly there. What's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Ay? Friend? Do you want to play what's outside your window with us?
Speaker 3: Awesome? Oh?
Speaker 5: You can look.
Speaker 2: Outside, close your eyes.
Speaker 3: Imagine what you see? A monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go first.
Speaker 4: That really cool white building with the huge shells on the roof is the Sydney Opera House.
Speaker 2: What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make? Awesome? Australia is so big. Hang on, kangaroos, We're on our way.
Speaker 1: Look, Mika, down there, I see red rocks, bushes and a small pond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet this is where the kangaroos live.
Speaker 1: Oooh, there's a man in a jeep with a microphone. Let's land and ask him. Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Meeka.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 5: Hello, my name is doctor Duncan.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the FBIC, one of the world's largest natural areas.
Speaker 3: Whoa, hey, we want to learn all about kangaroos and their pouches.
Speaker 6: Can you help us? Absolutely, Blippy, I can tell you lots about kangaroos. In fact, we're actually on a wildlife preserve where all kinds of animals live.
Speaker 4: How do you know so much about the outback and the animals that live here?
Speaker 3: And why do you have a microphone.
Speaker 5: I'm a zoologist.
Speaker 6: I study animals in this microphone helps me record their sounds.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is so cool.
Speaker 6: Sometimes the best way to find wildlife is just to listen close and follow your ear.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you want to play? Two? Awesome?
Speaker 2: What's that sound? Follow your ears? What do you hear a hug, a splash or even a rack?
Speaker 3: Or the sounds today?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 3: Whoa, there's a whole family of kangaroos.
Speaker 2: What do you hear? That is awesome?
Speaker 5: Yearful not to get too close.
Speaker 6: Kangaroos are wild animals and it's siphest to keep a distance.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're so cute. What are those sounds the kangaroos are making, Doctor Duncan.
Speaker 5: A kangaroo makes this sound as a way of talking to the Joey in their pouch.
Speaker 3: Name is joey.
Speaker 6: Kangaroo babies are called Joey's, but that's not their name. A joey is just another word for a baby kangaroo.
Speaker 2: So cool. Do any other animals have pouches?
Speaker 6: Oh? Sure, bossoms, warm bets, wallabies, koalas and a few others too. Animals who raise their young in pouches are called marsupials.
Speaker 2: Marsupials so cool.
Speaker 6: There's actually quite a few marsupials who are from Australia. In fact, I was just going to check out an area where some koalas like to hang out. Would you like to follow me and see them too?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Follow meers koalas.
Speaker 1: The dance to the soundery do with babies in a pouch like the little brunt peg.
Speaker 2: It's the sound the out back.
Speaker 3: Short hair keeps them cool.
Speaker 2: I don't when the air is hot because they don't have a pull. All they do is hop hop up.
Speaker 3: Big buffs. But she tells a cute little palms. Let's get these animals around them.
Speaker 2: The plums. What are they called?
Speaker 1: Marsupah popping kangaroos.
Speaker 3: The sound of grip beebies in a pot, just like.
Speaker 2: A little craft packet, like any It's.
Speaker 3: The sound of the out back.
Speaker 2: Hey blippy.
Speaker 4: Doctor Duncan is parking near that big rock and those tall Treeskoalas.
Speaker 6: Are tree dwellers, which means they live in trees. I can hear them up there with my microphone.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I can't see them.
Speaker 5: That's because the koalas are behind the leaves.
Speaker 3: Huh. I know how we can see them. That big rock is as tall as those trees. Let's go up there. I'm gonna need frog legs.
Speaker 2: Frog leg confer.
Speaker 1: Climb in Mika and we'll bounce up there. Thanks for all your help, doctor Duncan.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Whoa.
Speaker 3: I love bouncing may too.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 3: From the top of this rock, I can see the koalas.
Speaker 2: I see them too.
Speaker 3: Hey, koalas, what's up?
Speaker 2: Look That one has a baby in her pouch.
Speaker 6: So cute.
Speaker 5: If you listen carefully, you might be able to hear them too.
Speaker 3: Would you like to listen with us?
Speaker 2: Cool? I can hear them. That one has a really deep voice.
Speaker 3: That one's munching on a leaf. Hey, that means they like eating leaves.
Speaker 2: All she yawned, looks like she's taken a nap.
Speaker 3: Getting a closer look at things can give you a better understanding of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's making me sleepy. Let's head back to the clubhouse. Good idea, Mica, let's go.
Speaker 2: I love seeing the unique animals in the outback.
Speaker 3: And we learned a lot too. It's been so much fun learning new things today.
Speaker 2: What did we learn today? It's so cool?
Speaker 5: One? Two, three?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me?
Speaker 4: I learned that animals with pouches are called marsupials and that lots of them live in Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I learned that kowalas like to eat leaves. I also learned something else.
Speaker 2: What's that, blippy?
Speaker 3: I learned that Australian animals are super cute.
Speaker 2: They sure are. Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road Trip Real Soon.
Speaker 3: Great idea, Mica, and you're invited to Bye bye bye, jump in the flippy mobiles, out your plane.
Speaker 2: And learning a lot away.
Speaker 3: Hey Adventures, Jump this way, It's bcause.
Speaker 2: Of the road TRIPAY.
Speaker 3: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA AY