Speaker 1: If you would like to have us answer your questions. If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throatfle guess what you've got decisions. You've got decisions. Welcome back, y'all. That's another hunt. We're closing the end of the year, but y'all are not closing your legs and beers. Why he as got a k I eight?
Speaker 2: By the way, do you have advice? This is like literally the last day of twenty twenty five. If you could give a woman advice based on maybe a trend that you saw happen this last year, what would your advice be?
Speaker 1: A trend? Because I got advice based on a trend, you got suffer on your mind, So go because I don't know what you're doing, and do so. In the last year year and a half, I have had four women in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm pregnant or have a baby, buy a nigga that they knew three months in.
Speaker 1: And so my advice in twenty twenty six would be, if you get pregnant, buy a nigga that you only knew for three months.
Speaker 2: You gotta abort, abort mission, abort the baby, and take some time to get to know this nigga before you decide to have to be connected to him for the rest of your goddamn life.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have a trend, but now I got a hot take, baby, Okay, come on, hot take. Okay. So I completely agree with the three months shit. That's fucking stupid. I don't care something. I don't care how bad you want kids and all that shit. You're bringing drama into your life. You don't know the nigga, Like, you're dumb? Do what I w d K Williams did. That's dumb to me, not calling your friends dumb. I'm just saying, like, did no, Yeah, three months is crazy. So I just did the Justus podcast with Jacob. We love Jacob Willers. He does it with Amber. Yeah. So I was in there yesterday and one of the things she asked me was have any of your opinions changed that you had over the years. Okay, I decided one that I'm like, well, am I gonna regrect this later, but I'm gonna tell y'all a little bit of personal friend team. We're not that close, so there's probably no one you can connect this Tokay. Here, they're they're a mixed black couple. Uh. They live in LA or around LA. They love like they're into some water sports, surf type shit. They're like, they love each other. They live together. If you got to give all these details about it, this is important to the story. Okay, they have their thing, like, they have a routine together. They're just so happy. He works in film and on different gigs and he had a female best friend at work. Ended up fucking that female best friend. I don't know if it's been around six months, but we went out for drinks the other day and she was literally like, I'm like, yo, I think he made a mistake freaking up with them. She's miserable. She broke up with him because he cheated on her. He's miserable. She's miserable. He wants her back, she wants take him back. She's like, I don't need him, fuck him, he's a liar. Whatever. And I was like, Bro, you literally said, to my face, is the most compatible person you've ever been with. How is there no room for forgiveness? Like you dated how many years? Like I get he stepped out, but there's no way you could forgive him. And so I say that to say my hot take was I believe I was one of those people cheat I'm done. But now when I'm thinking about this situation, I'm like, uh, would I leave my nigga?
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, he would just be a lie because you guys kind of makes it worse, it.
Speaker 1: Does. I mean, we both had non monogamous.
Speaker 2: Relationships where we both felt like we were cheated on by those partners, and it did hurt because it was like, nigga, why you didn't multiple offenders?
Speaker 1: Okay, But Mandy watching her talk about it, was like, Yo. Sometimes when I'm like out there in the morning and I got my surf, I'm like, literally like, please don't me run into him. Like I was like yo, And She's like, I had to change like my social groups because we're so into the way they travel to Hawaii all these different places. She's like, it's really hard to meet black men that are into the same things as me. And I'm just like, bitch, I'm not gonna get your nigga back. I'm not gonna hold you weezy. This is not a hot take because I would much rather convince my friend to stay with her cheating ass niggle that she love then to convince my friend to keep a baby. After knowing a nigga for three months, I thought it was a hot take to take a nigga back. It's not. Now, keep your cheating nigga. If you love him, then right when I leave dinner, I'm talking about it with three or whatever, and I'm like, fuck dog, and I'm just like vincing, cause I'm like, fuck, Like when you see somebody go through this shit. She's like, Weezy, I'm telling you right now, we're getting old. Just no, She's like, make him pay for it, Hey, y'all. No, But I get it because it's like, Yo, here's the thing. I believe we've all had so much trauma that we won't let a nigga do shit like you ain't gonna fuck with me. I've been hurt before. Fuck you, I'm out. I got standards, I got this, I got that. I'ma be honest with you. I've been fucking these niggas for a long time. They all kind of do the same shit. Now I got a good nigga. I'm happy I got a good nigga, But that don't mean in these things. Almost three years, I don't know, and I love him and of course I trust him. But can I for sure say five years down the road, he's not gonna do something to hurt me. I don't know. I don't know, and do what I blow my life up? I don't know. If I violated one of our boundaries and did some shit, then he didn't like, should my nigga be leaving me? Bitch? I don't know. No. So all I'm saying is I think you can forgive a little bit. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, so in twenty want that's the bear telling y'all to forgive a little bit and to abort mission if you get pregnant in three months by a nigga you just met.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like I'm giving up on love, ladies. I don't want you to feel like I'm like, oh, well, you can't get anybody else out there. It's just that, Here's why I think the hot take is relevant. Dating has changed, it has well, Okay, hold on, what do you mean by that? My daddy has never cheated on my mama, But he didn't have Instagram. Not you about to blame Instagram for a while. Instagram, he'd have a hinge. He'd have had an app. You just did that. Your friend's partner cheated on her with his best friend. They didn't meet on the Graham their best friendship. Okay, okay, but this is what I'm saying. This is what I'm saying. I just think that the way dating goes everything's confusing, boundaries getting crossed. My parents didn't have male female friendship that's more acceptable today there's just like mad shit that's different now, you know what I mean. Like, I can't see a world where in the eighties my dad going to hang out with his home girl from work makes sense. But the world is just different now. I'm not gonna hold you. This is why I don't want to deal with no millennials.
Speaker 2: Because we're in between the super traditional and conservative generation exactly and the generation that is fluid, and we just trying to figure out which way to go because we're still gonna get talked about if we dated nigga.
Speaker 1: Twenty years older than us or ten years younger than us. We can't fucking win. And this other thing your circle. All of my dad's friends were married with children. How many married friends do each of us have. I have a bunch of friends. I have friends who okay, So like in Lena, I got two married friends.
Speaker 2: Everyone else is single mothers co parenting or single.
Speaker 1: Eddie and nia Quila and Nag and every Oh hold on, wait, wait when I say friend, I mean tight tight I type friend. That's why I said too Bryan knows the married niggas huh two two? And also their relationships are happy too, which is great. You were saying those are two relationships, but I know they're not Alan and Serrita. So I'm thinking of three sorry three other than that, so these are friendships between I'd say a fifteen year span and a five year span or no, I make Geel eight years ago when moving here. But that so I see the trajectory. Cool. Everyone else be going through the pain, bab It's tough, no, I remember Gila said the other night. Well, I hope she won't get mad. I'm telling his tea. Her man is on a kickball team and they love kicking it with kickball, and she's like, girl the kickball team. She's like, they got an event after every fucking game. And she's on the team too. She's like bruh. She's like there's always something to do because they're all single, like they're the married ones that are everyone on their team is single. She's like, they always got something to fucking do. I'm like, yeah, Monday joining that team bach because they trying to uhuh every time we have a little date night. He's like, you'd be good, bro hella nah every night live listen.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope that you take our unsolicited advice that we just gave you. If you don't, we're sure that we'll get letters from you and our email of you.
Speaker 1: Telling us the terrible decision you made and how to get out of it.
Speaker 2: If you want to send those to us, though, make sure you send it to decisions pod at gmail dot com. Now this is a great way to end the year out because good God, damn y'all just be doing whatever. The subject line for this one Weezy is should I feel bad for homie hopping? I want to say no, because we both homi hopped before. Let's do this, Hello Mandy and Weezy. I wanted to start off by saying I love your guys, Pod. So I've been on and off for years with this man I met at the gym but then left to the military. We would text all the time and FaceTime while he was deployed, and when he came home, we would always hang out and of course be intimate. I was so attracted to this guy and gained a lot of feelings. He bullshitted me and made it seem like we were going to be something, and we weren't. To fast forward, he ended up getting a girlfriend when he got home, and then they broke up and I went back. He called me names and just overall treated me poorly. Now I met one of his friends, which.
Speaker 1: I got too.
Speaker 2: He's really cool and always wants to treat me well. After a drunk night, we ended up kissing, and I can't stop to think but to feel bad. I didn't do it out of spite either, I genuinely wanted to. Should I feel bad?
Speaker 1: Well started talking about something else.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care about the first guy's feelings, but yes I look bad as a person that I homie hoopped. This new guy is honestly so sweet and treat feel like a lady. I'm not sure if feelings are getting wrapped up, but I'm confused.
Speaker 1: What do I do? Bit, you better go fuck that nigga friend, Bit you better fuck that nigga friend And tape it and send it and put oops.
Speaker 2: Because if this man is treating you better than this other man, did you admitted that he treated you poorly. You admitted that he went and got into a relationship even though it didn't last, and even though you expressed your feelings. He said, bitch, I don't really want nothing more for a kiss. Bruh, a kiss? You better kiss the head of that dude. So I told you, I don't think that.
Speaker 1: Now. There's one thing, though, said Stern before we fucking nikka. Historically they treat us real good before it go in facts. So you saying the feelings is getting there and shit like that, you need to make sure that nigga ain't trying to play your ass. He then just get some pussy because he heard your pussy was good because they could have had a conversation.
Speaker 2: And clearly this other guy only wants sex with you. We don't know if the other guy, oh you mean the first one, the first one right, right, So we don't know if the new nigga, like.
Speaker 1: If they had a conversation about you. And now if you're a rapper and athlete, A lot of these niggas don't want to be like, oh, I'm not foun to date him. I'm not gonna wife her. He had her first. Yeah, I don't know. I guess. Let me ask you, like how good of the friends and we can both share stories.
Speaker 2: Has Homie hopping ever and did really really good? Like was it a really good decision?
Speaker 1: And on the other side, when did homie hopping for you become regrettable? I have two examples for both as well. I told you on CAMMI Show, I don't regret it because it was an old base friend, okay, and he deserved it, But you did it. I was krying of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was She's saying that she's not doing this out of spite. So you homie hopped one time out of spite, you don't regret? No, was there a homie hop that you did regret?
Speaker 1: It's hard to go back when I was on my real host shit, I was younger, Like there's I feel like there's a nigga that's gonna come up to you one day and say we fucked. I'm like, no, we didn't. He gonna hold up the phone and be like, so this HL number I really did. I I didn't regret the thing. That's most regretful for me when I was young and dumb, if my homegirls knew a trick ass nigga, maybe I would have fucked with one of them or something like that, and it was like, you know, club shit, but that don't knopping. Then I would honestly say no, it never really backfired. Okay, but I've never ended up with a friend. Okay, I will tell you this why I feel that she's like feeling the most feelings. The most recent situation I had was a few years ago, maybe a twenty twenty two situation where there was a nigga that Obey knew and it wasn't that one, but me and him were having like a really strong chemistry and I always thought he was attractive when I was dating old Bay. I think the chemistry was only strong because we were like, oh now it's time we could if we wanted to. But it never made me feel like, oh it's him, like I begain. I got a flight that I sparked like a car, So I feel like when when when something is forbidden and bad, it's more exciting. Okay. I was telling that the reason y'all know each other is from a person you used to fuck. It's kind of like, oh, okay, I'm not mad at that. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 2: For me, a good homie Hop was a teammate that nigga he introduced me as a friend, So he's bad. And that teammate ended up being somebody that I dealt with for years. Wow, And he was the first guy that I got to peg, So to me, that was a good homie Hop, Like, I went for one motherfucker to the next, and that person actually was my first experience with pegging.
Speaker 1: So I would say that homie Hop thumbs up.
Speaker 2: The thumbs down Homie Hop was uh one that I shared on this podcast multiple times. I slept with this other guy athlete. It was the worst dick I ever got in my life, terrible. Wouldn't recommend. What's funny about that is just found out a homegirl recently is fucking him now and it's still bad.
Speaker 1: So to know that fifteen years old, the dick still sucks. Crazy. Is this the one with the attractive baby mama? No, he doesn't have a baby mama. Oh there was a nigga you fucked years ago and I was like, oh my god, he's so cute and he was athlete and you were like terrible. There was terrible and you don't that might be the wait let me go in the chat. Wait no, wait public do people see it? Which one you talking? No, but they can't see this which one you talk about? I never fucked him. There was another cute nigga from back then then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't ever fucked that nigga, y'all. I'm just gonna say it because she put it in the chat. She thought I fucked d Rose girl.
Speaker 1: That is not It was someone else from that time, and he was really silent. I'm about to type it in the chat, just oh, terrible dick. AnyWho? So I ended up dealing with one got terrible different somebody else too, So I.
Speaker 2: Ended up I ended up sucking with one of his childhood friends, and we ended up dealing with each.
Speaker 1: Other for years. His childhood friend. Yeah, girl. And when I say I thought me and this man was gonna be together, really really liked him. And when we got to really like getting on that level, like girl, I'm his family. I was going to I can't even.
Speaker 2: Say what city because now it's gonna give it away, but I was going to his city, and you know, all the things you mad city too.
Speaker 1: It ain't like she could say Atlanta. It's saying like it's all the city.
Speaker 2: But he was like, I know that you slept with my friend, and so my mind goes to if we ever get married, I had to know that a man who would be considered one of my best men, my groomsmen, slept with my wife, and I don't think I could ever.
Speaker 1: Get past that.
Speaker 2: And so because he could never envision even a wedding because he knew that someone at his wedding would have fucked his wife, He's like, I don't think we can really ever go forward, and baby.
Speaker 1: I was distraught.
Speaker 2: Mind you, this is pre pandemic. This is pre my ex that I was with for mad years or whatever. But this was a nigga that went from kind of like a fuck.
Speaker 1: Buddy situationship to a situationship to let's just be together. And we even had the same career path at one point, and I was just throwed, y'all. I was motherfucking throwed. And that homie hoppy.
Speaker 2: Situation clearly ended up not good. So commes down do not recommend.
Speaker 1: So it's the same thing I thought, It's like. Then they gonna never want a wife. Yeah, so yeah, I mean I do know Nigeria and wedder recently. And I'm not even lying to you. One of the girls there was with another family member when I first started dating my nigga and I was like, whoa, but maybe you could cousin hop oh or like third cousin. Like, that's not worse. No, you're right, that's family. Okay, that's worst. That's worse. That's worse.
Speaker 2: But if they don't have the same last name, I don't think it's that bad. That would be considered homie hoppingness. Oh yeah, it's like we all aunties.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if it's a different last name. But also, this is some host shit advice.
Speaker 1: All right, people got married to a homie hop. See like some homie hops end out. Well, I would say, I don't know if it counts, Okay, their story is not one of the people like that, y' all. Sorry's not Serena and Niya or Gila. But I remember she and I were talking about it because she was like, oh, I met him ten years before we got married, and I was like, shut the fuck up. Were you dating someone else? As she said, I sure was and that's when I found out. So she said when they were in college. They're in their forties now. When they were in college, she was fucking one of his friends. Broke up. They both ended up moving to New York. Met through the app and he was like I know you and she's like I know you too. Boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you don't count excess from high school in college for I don't think so?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I thought I could also pull that up to make it less homely happyish.
Speaker 2: Anyways, our advice to you is move forward past first base with this motherfucker because the other one ain't taking you serious, isn't giving you what you want.
Speaker 1: And also you admitted that he treats you poorly. Why do y'all be feeling sad or guilty for men who don't treat you well?
Speaker 2: Make it makes since you need to treat them niggas out they treat you so hurt is feelings by sleeping with his friend. That is our final advice to you, and we welcome this activity into the new year. Have fun cis anyways, Again, if you want to send your letters over to us, send it over to Decisions Pod at Gmail. Y'all can hear this every Wednesday on our feed, and if you want to watch the video, go ahead and join us over on Patreon, aspatreon dot com, backslash Horrible Decisions for the fifteen dollars tier, which is where you get all of the video content. So fifteen dollars a month gets you the video to all of our bonus episodes, our ad free video and audio to our Decisions Decisions episodes, and Weezy and.
Speaker 1: I are bringing you blogs in twenty te The ad free shit is honestly the best value in me. Yes, it is time I play our podcast under my Life Charne.
Speaker 2: But also if you know, we understand, the recession is hitting everybody. Just for five dollars a month, you do get all of the content ad free. You also get an additional bonus episode a week, which is Horrible Decisions. So if you miss the sex, the Raunch, the ex Rated Things, and all of our sexcapades, you can go on over and hear those now on Patreon. Anyways, guys, we want to wish you all a very happy New Year. Make sure y'all make the motherfucking black Eye. Please make sure you have your vision board party set within this week or next week and also if you are going out for New Year's get your as a designated driver or get them coins ready for Uber lift.
Speaker 1: Her, whatever rides your app you take.
Speaker 2: Please please please drink and drive, get in way more trust the no driver car. But please please please do not be out here drinking and driving.
Speaker 1: Anyways, guys, we want to wish you guys a happy New Year. Finding against me