Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, wonderful Wednesday. We're going to talk about a couple good things that are happening. I will get to some emails. Communists, believe your children belong to them. We don't have to live in the field of big cities. Are we still a nation that can handle small government? All that? We got a lot to get to In the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, headline Open AI. I don't know if you know this, but that's one of those AI companies pays three point two million dollars fine to the Department of Justice for favoring foreign workers over Americans. Uh, I know, I know. Let mean stop before you start yelling. Three point two million is nothing. These companies are money machines. Jesse. It's the drop in the bucket, Jesse. People have to go to prison. I understand. Shifting the GOP from being the globalist import every immigrant here as long as they come the right way. Shifting the GOP from being that into being an actual America first party that prioritizes Americans over everyone else is going to take time. The Trump administration is getting that ball rolling, getting that ball rolling. So what I'm saying to you is today it's a slap on the wrist three point two million dollars fine for firing Americans and hiring foreigners. It's a slap on the wrist today. What does that look like five or ten years from now? If you and I stay involved. Let me ask you this, how many times did you read a headline like this under past Republicans? How much was the DOJ going after private companies for hiring foreigners under past Republicans. I'm not telling you it's everything. This is a good thing because it shows momentum in our direction. It shows that no, you're not going to be fired tomorrow, and they're bringing this guy in.
Speaker 2: We go to penk Or Palace.
Speaker 1: Now there is new Mahara Yak and again the palace has the power of the dark light. It is dead.
Speaker 3: Please kill my people.
Speaker 1: You better go speak to hr by the way. More good things. Here was JD vance today.
Speaker 4: You know one thing I said the other day for the first time ever, never.
Speaker 1: Thought of it. JD sounds like he has a cold. I pressed the wrong button. Here's JD. Van.
Speaker 2: We have been able to identify two hundred and third billion dollars of fraud just since the Fraud Task Force was set up. And that's frankly, by conservatively estimating.
Speaker 1: It two hundred and thirty plus billion dollars, that's a drop in the bucket. We have trillions. This is how it begins, and this is think about this. This is sending a message to future criminals when a Democrat gets elected, who are going to try to pillage the company, company the country like criminals do. This is letting them know, oh, sure you'll enjoy the high life under Democrats, but when we come back, you're going to prison. Here's Kimberly Brandt this.
Speaker 5: Since President Trump took office, one seventy six hospices have been removed from the Medicare program in California alone. This represents a forty seven percent reduction in the number of California hospices compared to the peak during the Biden instruction.
Speaker 1: Forty seven percent of hospices under the Biden administration or fraudulent criminal organizations stealing your money half in one state, half of them. Because as I have explained time and time again, the Democrat Party is the largest criminal organization in the history of the world. They will get elected. They will then join forces with criminals, and they will steal every dime they can get their hands on. Because these people are freaking evil. Hey, Oracle, I had a young man and I, oh, you know what. Actually, before we get to that, I wanted to read you this one, Jesse. I work for a communist controlled University of Utah Healthcare Utah keep in mind. Attached is a screenshot showing a small sample of our patient population at one of the clinics where I work. Of the twenty six patients shown, thirteen required interpreters, nine Spanish, one Tigrina, one Nepali, and two Somalis. These visits take twice as long due to the language barrier, which backs up the waiting room. These visits are also build higher because of the language barrier. Most are on Medicaid paid for by the taxpayers. A few weeks ago, you addressed an email about what's happening in Salt Lake City and why it's turning blue. This is what it looks like on the ground here. And he asks that I not share his name, and of course I won't. And I'm looking here at Spanish Spanish space. It's the chart. It has right there on the chart Spanish Nepali, Spanish Spanish, Somali, Somali. On down the line, Why is your health insurance so expensive? Why has healthcare gone downhill? Why are the wait times so long here and so long there? Because we've imported one hundred million barbarians from all over the globe and they're pillaging our country. We're making good steps, we are making good steps, but we have a long way to go. And that leads me to this. Let's have an uncomfortable talk. Why not. It's Wednesday afternoon. Do you believe in small government? I would assume the answer is yes, I certainly do. I don't trust government. It should be small, limited, tightly restrained. Otherwise it turns tyrannical. I want to be free. You want to be free. Okay, Now, do you believe I'm just asking do you believe that it's small government? If you could snap your fingers and put it into place, would work for every society and culture on the planet. Do you think it would be effective? Do you think that people would buy in? Do you think it would create a wonderful society? If you right now, same people were there, same people were there. If you could walk into Afghanistan and snap your fingers and boom, they're a constitutional republic like the United States of America, Second Amendment, everything else, freedom of speech. Do you think that would work for the people of Afghanistan? Obviously, no, of course it wouldn't. Stephen Miller said something today. It's pretty profound. Most people didn't hear it, but it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: This may be hard to believe that you could steal hundreds of thousands, and ultimately millions of dollars and not do any significant jail time. Again, you can look at the sentences for the Feeding our Futures fraud, which is one of the largest frauds in the history of any country anywhere in Minnesota to see this, and there's a lot of reasons for that. I think probably the simplest, least conspiratorial explanation is that when Congress was drafting these statutes, they still lived to used the phrasings left in a high trust society and in the clipster imagination that there would be systemic, widespread, continual lining, fleecing, and organized crime to rip off hundreds of billions of dollars from the American taxpayer, which is what has happened. So there needs to be strict, clear mandatory minimums.
Speaker 1: Is not wrong. I'll play it again. Listen to this. Half over a thousand hospices.
Speaker 5: And President Trump took office, one thousand and seventy six hospices have been removed from the Medicare program in California alone. This represents a forty seven percent reduction in the number of California hospices compared to the peak during the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: Half the hospices in one state were fraudulent, most run by foreigners in coordination with the Democrat Party to steal your money. Once you import one hundred million foreigners from Thievan Barbarian cultures all over the globe, once you import enough of them, you lose the ability to have a small government in our country. And that is what I want. That was a luxury that came when the people around us shared our values. When you are surrounded by people who share your good values, you don't need much government at all. You just need them to do a couple basic things and you've got the rest of it, and you'll have some sort of community or a group or a religion or something like that where people will work things out. When you have a cohesive community, you don't need much government at all. But if you have what we have become now, if you have this endless line of it, I mean, I just read the chart. I'd read the chart from the hospital. You walk into the hospital. Can anyone speak Nepoli? Can anyone speak Somalie? Get a bite? When you have that, you can't be a constitutional republic anymore. Government asks to have a heavier hand. And that actually brings me to what I'm going to discuss next. Our cities. Trump said something about this today. Then we'll get to emails and other things. Before I get to that, let me tell you something. Big wireless companies suck. They suck for a variety of reasons, but one of the main reasons is they love foreigners because so much of the work is done over the phone. Of course, you have to call customer service. You want to order this, you want to order that, And the truth is that Americans cost more money than hiring somebody in Singapore, and so they send up they set up a call center over there, and now you're screaming into the phone to speak to a manager because this guy and the other end of the line doesn't my cup plan. When you get a hold of somebody at pure Talk, you'll speak to an American who speaks English. When you pick up your phone and dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, you will speak to an American who speaks English. You'll pay a fraction of the cost of the big guys led by a Vietnam veteran. Switch to Pure Talk today, We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday, a hump day member. You could email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Oh, speaking of good news, even though this falls into that category of why wasn't it always this way? This is from Freebeacon. Trump administration will require prospective immigrants to post six figure bonds to prove they won't be a burden. The Dominican Republic gets hit first. Those seeking US citizenship must be capable of demonstrating they will be a benefit rather than a burden to our nation. Wow, what a concept? What a concept? Again? How was it not always this way? But let's acknowledge that's a good thing. It's an improvement horicle. I had a young man in my house yesterday working on my air conditioner. We are not European after all. I asked how long he's been doing HVACK and he said eight years. I applauded him, told him it was a smart business to be in. I remark that young folks don't want to work in the trades like we need. He said, the real problem for them is to keep them working after they start. He said, they'll get a new guy started and they'll be fine for the first two weeks. Then they start showing up late or only if they feel like it or not at all. I just can't understand that mentality, and it makes me one under how they were raised. I'm sixty three. My dad took me into work with him on the weekend. I was nine, sweeping floors, stacking pallets on and so forth. Says his name is Steve. Okay, now that's fair, obviously. And I talked to employers too, plenty of them who will lament many of the younger people they have brought in their work ethic. They're on their phone all the time. The show up lay that all that stuff is very true. But I will tell you something I've said many times before. If you do not live in or visit a fairly rural, red part of America, you have serious blinders about something. And here's what you are blind about. You are blind about how many wonderful, hard working, diligent young people there are across the United States of America. I know that eighteen year old purple haired freak you brought in with the septum ring in her nose. I understand full well that she shows up late, she's picking her fingernails, she's rude to the customers, and you're going to have to let her go. And I know when you let her go, that's a pain. Now you've got to get back on zip recruiter and find a new person. I understand all that. I get all that, and it's tempting in that moment to say things like, Wow, these young people suck. Now. Wow, there's no work, there's no work ethic at all. Wow, I'm telling you. And maybe it's because my kids are in sports. I go to James James, you know, he does cross country. I go to these cross country tournaments and they'll have these big tournaments, schools from all over the place. These kids show up in droves and they are busting their butts, running their puking at the finish line, running themselves into the ground. And you're looking at all and it's not like five kids. You know, it's not just James. It's kids from everywhere showing up, putting their heart and soul into it. I find it inspiring when I go to these things, and I've been to all of them, you know, baseball tournaments and soccer stuff and swim stuff, because I do. These kids are busting their butts and they're going to be successful, and they are going to be a prize. If some corporation will stop farming out Age one B visas and start hiring American young people, your company will be far better off for it. There are great, great young people out there. I know. There are a lot of turds. I'm fully aware of it. There are turds. There are people, by the way, there are people who were not believe it or not by their parents about the basics of work ethic. You mentioned your dad taught you something. I told you recently that James got a job at Chick fil A For a young person, that's a highly competitive job because they pay pretty well and because it looks great on a resume. Chick fil A does such a good job training their employees that future employers will look at that and they think, oh, that's the old Chick fil A. Okay, so he's probably polite and he's probably it looks good, right. So, because it's such a prize job, young people show up in droves when Chick fil A is hiring. So why did James get the job? Why? Well, James put on a suit. He put on a suit, and not only that, he practiced with his mother and me before he left. What are you going to ask? How are you gonna shake hands? Where are you going to look when they're taught and look? I fled out, told him, every time you go to Chick fil A, what's every employee have in common? They're all smiling, have a nice day, so wonderful to see you. They're all smiling. I said, guess what, I want you to plaster a stupid smile on your face that entire interview. I want you to be cheery, James, you are auditioning now. I'm not patting myself on the back. This is about the other kids. James, goes, he gets a job. How many kids walked in that day and no one even told him to dress up at home? How many? How many kids who didn't get that job? How many of them had parents who pulled them aside? Let's practice, what are you going to ask? Look me in the eye. Okay, that was good. Let's roll it again. Okay, that was good. How many kids didn't have that? There are a lot of crappy parents out there who don't. They're not proactive with their kids helping them give them a leg up on things. So look, I'm not saying you want to hire them. Right, a third is a third, but there are reasons for all this. All right, let's talk about Trump and Mark Wayne Mullen before we talk about that. They think your kids belong to them. Next the Jesse Kelly Show. It's still real to me, dammit, the tern Stacks. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. Don't forget the communist believes your children belong to him. That's such a sick way of thinking that most normal people can't wrap their minds around it. That kindergarten teacher you send aiden to who has the tranny flag. She believes Aiden belongs to her, and by the way, she's even more aggressive about it than that. She believes that you you are poisoning Aiden, you and your values, You're ruining him. She has to claim him and break him away from you. I'm going to play you something.
Speaker 6: Well because there's a divergence of interest between parents and children, and I think it's likelier that young people, not people who are raising families, will have the best insight into the interests of children, whereas you, if you were awarded five I think that's.
Speaker 7: I think it's absurd to imagine that a twenty four year old recent college graduate has a better assessment of the interests of my own children than I do. I think parents generally confuse the interests of their family with the interests of their children. And part of our goal, I think is parents, but also as a society, is trying to make sure that children aren't the hostages of their parents as much as we rely on parents to raise them.
Speaker 1: That demon and he sees you at red Lobster tonight, enjoying Cheddarbay biscuits with your kids. Maybe you even prayed before you ate. Maybe maybe he overhears you telling Aiden, Jade and Braiden to say please to the waitress, say thank you. He's angry. Do you know that he's sitting there watching you and he thinking to He's thinking to himself. If these children, if they stay in this happy, loving home with two parents who are imparting their values on the children, if that condition continues, then the end result is going to be that child is going to become an adult who is not a communist. That child is going to be impossible to recruit into the revolution. I I better do something to break that child from their parents. I'll play it again, not because you care about this fruitcake on the audio. I'll play it again because this is in your child's school. Most likely, this mentality is in your child's school, I promise you. This mentality is on the university system all over whatever university they're going to, it's here. This is how they think when they look at your kids, they're like freaking wolves. These people.
Speaker 6: Well, because there's a divergence of interest between parents and children, and I think it's likelier that young people, not people who are raising families, who will have the best insight into the interests of children. Whereas you, if you were awarded five. I think that evacs.
Speaker 7: I think it's absurd to imagine that a twenty four year old, recent college graduate has a better assessment of the interests of my own children than I do.
Speaker 6: I think, and so generally and confuse the interests of their family with the interests of their children. And part of our goal, I think his parents, but also as a society, is trying to make sure that children aren't the hostages of their parents as much as we rely on parents to raise them.
Speaker 1: That kid thinks your children belong to him or that guy Jesse. I like your thoughts on Trump and deportation. In light of Mullen's recent remarks, I believe and I hope I'm wrong that Trump backs his comments since he appointed him. It looks like he's just trying to keep his cronies happy. I just feel like every politician, he just lies to us about the war, deportation, so on and so forth. It's truly disappointing. Like you, I'm not a champion of any person. However, I believe Trump was truly for America. I'm not so sure since he seems to pick his crony's interests over the American people. You can say my name. Her name is Laura. I think Trump cares very deeply about this country. Actually I don't know that because I don't know him personally. I don't know that. I do know his children, at least one of them, and he cares very very deeply about this country. It's hard to get to that place if dad doesn't. Also, if you look at Trump's history, before he started running for office, Trump was always talking about America as a businessman. How many times have you heard pick an owner of your favorite professional sports team, whoever it is, it's baseball season, football's come up, whatever, pick the owner. How many times have you heard that guy discuss American trade policy? Now, Trump, you can disagree with him on his love of tariffs and protectionism and stuff like that. You can disagree with him on that. All that stuff's fine, whatever. But before Donald Trump was ever president, and long before he considered running for president, Trump would go sit down with Oprah or somebody, and as this billionaire real estate guy, he's sitting down talking about what we should be doing this, we shouldn't be doing that. American trade policy America has been on Trump's mind and certainly on his tongue for a very very long time. So I don't think I would agree that he doesn't care about the country. Now that being said, there's always a degree of cronyism in any presidential administration. How high that degree goes can determine how much it turns us off. You know, Look, Ronald Reagan and Ronald Reagan so fondly thought of on the right, and justifiably so. Ronald Reagan had people in and around his administration, in and around his ear who were kind of scumbags, but in one way or the other, they either contributed to him being president or he kind of needed them because he had to try to cobble together this coalition or this voting block. There's always going to be some cronyism there when it comes to Trump. Has he taken that stuff maybe a little too far? Well? I mean I've long had this theory, long had this theory, and other people have had it and talked about it. But the Trump Epstein stuff, why did why did it almost came out of nowhere? Shot up and move on like why did that? Why did this happen? You see why there was a minute missing from the Gail House team on the scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sir, are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years? You're asking we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and are people still talking about this guy? This creep that is unbelievable. Do you want to waste the time? And do you feel like answering?
Speaker 6: I don't mind answering.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can't believe you're asking a question on at Epstein at a time like this where we're having some of the greatest success and also tragedy with what happened in Texas. It just seems like a desecration.
Speaker 1: But okay, I played that for you earlier. I'm about to play it for you one more time. We know that there are some names we don't know how valid it is. Again, we never could We never got solid validity on so many of the names that were in the Epstein documents we got, but we do know there were some who are friends and frankly part of the Trump administration who were in there. Now, listen to this again from this perspective, what if it's just using an example, what is Steve Whitkoff as in the Epstein files and Donald Trump likes Steve, friends with Steve, business partners with Steve, uses Steve for his presidency, and what if what if he doesn't want Steve to be burned? Now listen with that here you see why there was a.
Speaker 2: Minute missing from the jail House team.
Speaker 6: On the n Yeah, sir, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I just said you are you still talking about Jeffrey and Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years. You're asking, we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and are people still talking about this guy? This creep that is unbelievable. Do you want to waste the time? And do you feel like answering?
Speaker 5: I don't mind answering.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't believe, by the way, there was no there was no allegations of wrongdoing on Steve wikofsbar or something like that. But you hear it. Maybe there's some of that. Again, it is what it is. We'll be back listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com your love, your hate, your death threats. Let's do some more of these, shall we. Trump says a deal to open the straight will be reached Wednesday or Thursday, Jesse. So, in six months of waging a war against a country of ninety million people that is more than half the size of the United States, that's the best we've got reopening a strait that was wide open before we even started this exercise in futilities six months ago. Obviously, I can hear the sarcasm dripping from your voice. All right, I am not one of these people who who has defended everything or criticized everything. I am not, And so I'll lay this out again as simply as I possibly can. I know that deciding to go bomb Iran was a colossal, colossal screw up. Politically, economically, the IRGC's still in charge. It was a colossal screw up. And at the back end of it, there will be very little benefit to us from this whole adventure. I know that I'm here to tell you this, and I know you're writing me an email right now. I love Trump, You're stupid, I don't care, but I'm here to tell you this too. Trump knows that too. He is never you could. You could, You could tie him up and waterboard him, and you would never get Donald Trump to admit that, though publicly, you will never hear him say it. It will never happen in a million years. He's not built that way. He's come out and said before, I can never admit that I'm wrong, otherwise depressed or kill me. So you're never going to hear Trump say that. If you're waiting for that, you are going to be waiting for a very long time. He's not going to say that. Nevertheless, he knows it is true. Oil reserves across the globe are running out. Shipping is not flowing the way it was through the Strait. It is a serious, serious problem. Trump understands the significance of it economically, He understands the significance of it politically. He is working day and night trying to just get out and come home. Let's get a deal. Whatever you can have this, I'll lift that. Once the decision was made to go, there were only bad choices from there. The two bad choices were a bad deal with a scumbag government, the IRGC the Iranian government, a deal that was gonna honestly have them better off than they were before. The second choice is yet another Middle Eastern forever war that drives up the cost of everything on everybody. Once the decision was made, those were your choices. We can't undo that decision. Believe me. If Trump could undo that decision, he would, he would. I'm not making excuses for him. He made it, but he would undo it if he could. He can't just undo it now. Now you're stuck dealing with him. I don't want to deal with them. I hate those people. You don't want to deal with them. A bunch of lion, dirty gie hotty scumbags. I don't want to deal with them. That's life sucks, Dear pink Flower, It's not nice. Your personal antidotes and meandering food stories are what make the show great. I often replay them for my fiance. With winter approaching, we are eagerly awaiting a tale about your search for extra small gloves. I don't have small ans. What are your thoughts on cooking with wine, he says, I don't cook with wine. I don't really cook period. I make bacon and eggs pretty well, I might add, I make a good toast. I make the greatest cheeseburger in the history of the world. I can smoke a brisket on a pellet smoker. But let's be honest, anybody can do that. You grab a good piece of meat and you throw it on there and put some seasoning on it, and you turn it on. When you pull it off, it's good. What Chris did I say? I make good toast? Yeah? Look what do you make in that face for? Do you think everybody can make good toast? Nothing? Again, People undertoasted. People overtoast it. If it comes out with a little bit of black on the edges, they won't take a second with a little butter knife and scrape it off. So you know, don't look like everybody can make toast. Everyone should be able to make toast. They can't make toast, they can't, but everyone can try Relief Factor. I know that. I know that everybody, if they are in pain, they can call relief Factor and get three weeks of it. Get a supplement called relief factor, a supplement that works better the longer you take it. There's day one, then there's day ten. Soon you're on day twenty and you're thinking to yourself, I hate myself that I didn't call relief Factor a long time ago. Story after story, testimonial after testimonial, Jesse, I can work again, pain free, Jesse, I can sit down pain free, Jesse. I can bend over pain free. Jesse, I could go play racketball. Story after story. Do you want to experience that? At least try it. They maybe it won't even work for you. You're out seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. That's what three weeks cost. Call one eight hundred the number for relief or go to relief factor dot com. All right, Jesse, Oh, this is about the lion talk from yesterday. You made me laugh. Don't make me laugh. I'm mad. I think my zoo ideas are very good ideas. I think this, Chris, I think this ranks right up there with the idea we had about member the jet skis and everything else. That was a good idea, a good way that we could kill pedophiles in the ocean and make it well, it's a pay per view, Chris, after a fair trial. After a fair trial, then we have a paper whatever. I thought it was a good idea, and now here's a headline.
Speaker 6: But you know, you know the thing headlines.
Speaker 1: We didn't get to Winter Haven. Man arrested again after getting presidential clemency. I will again scream that the President of the United States of America should not have the power to just pardon everybody, to grant clemenson, to clemency to everybody. That is a ridiculous power that has been bestowed on the President of the United States of America. They all abuse it. Every Republican abuses it, every Democrat abuses it. It is dead wrong. FBI follies bureau secretly probed Trump as a Russian asset for firing Komy. According to declassified memos, the system protects itself at all times. Of course, the FBI was going to go after Donald Trump for firing the communists who let it quote I won't say no French transgender basketball star. It's considering joining the WNBA. While I am generally against dudes playing in women's sports, I don't know that I've ever wanted anything this bad in my entire life. Do you know how insanely entertaining it would be to have all those young, stupid communists in the WNBA have to sit there and take it while this dude is out there thundered, dunking on everybody, and they'd be all wow. I mean, I said, look, I support I support her choices her. They don't call her her too anyway. We're gonna come back Tom and we'll do it again. That's all