Speaker 1: The volume. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: No, the first part I don't know about job, but already started. All of this is going out.
Speaker 3: That is a sicker meaning now that I don't know about you, but I already started. Weird.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but I'm done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can leave all this part, so listeners wonder what we were just talking about. Start in the middle there, But just so everyone knows, Peage finished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's done. So he's not even He's not even with us right now. He's just on a whole other level right now.
Speaker 3: Well, welcome back. Top of the week, Top of the Top. Very rainy here in I love it, Trystate area.
Speaker 4: It's not Seattle.
Speaker 3: It feels like Seattle out there.
Speaker 4: I love Seattle.
Speaker 2: But any talking about shut out Seattle, I want to shout Seattle out.
Speaker 4: Love the SuperSonics.
Speaker 3: Bring him back for someone that didn't even get any pussy in the city. You sure love that place, Seattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't. I don't just love places for sextuary. Why not because I just don't like I like other things like culture.
Speaker 3: Food. Yeah, with the people you're with, the people you're having sex.
Speaker 2: With, well that too, But you know, I just like the aesthetic of Seattle, like the energy, you know, very it's.
Speaker 3: A pretty city. Yeah, well happy uh Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, whenever you're listening to this. We just dropped a new Patreon episode today called worst Takes instead of first Take. And I'll be honest with you, I'm even more pissed at our listeners, for the people that are listening and don't know what I'm talking about. We posted a photo in all our communities saying comment under here with everyone from the Pods worst Take, and we were going to discuss it, and we discussed it on Patreon, and then I went in the community and now I want to defend the takes that I was defending off the defending like it's going to be an inception of defending that. Now I'm defending me defending it. Just it's a bad idea for my mental it's a triple down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, triple down. Then stand on it.
Speaker 3: But then they wanted they want to debate about the triple down because I still stand on my chance to take that went out on our ig today.
Speaker 1: You didn't realize that people just like to argue. Yeah, they get off on it like they're finished by the end of the clip.
Speaker 3: They're done, They're done. Is that a dopamine thing on the internet? You think just arguing for the sake of arguing, like people really are whatever.
Speaker 4: There is a mental thing, some mental illness.
Speaker 1: He gives me anxiety.
Speaker 4: I don't know, mental health issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Sometimes no one will admit it because they don't sound cool. But in my head a few times I've had a clap back that I was like, oh, I feel good, now get it out, shut it out. You ever give like a really crazy clapback and like think like this is this is it? And then they come back and they come back and like, damn, I can't reply. No, that was my best work and I just destroyed it.
Speaker 4: Like you're busy, like you don't see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here, get on that commo, I'm here that money.
Speaker 2: This ship burnt down, Like come on, man, is this economy?
Speaker 4: Economy? I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: That's the other version of what do I get, pussy is I was getting money? What were you doing? Yeah, a morning routine. We'll get to that though. Yeah, happy birthday to our favorite person in the entire world. Damars, I've thus forgotten your middle name.
Speaker 1: Today's birthday, Well, no, it's Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Wednesday, oh, twenty six. So this is our birthday episode. Because she's the person that usually gets everyone the cakes for their birthday. She didn't get one because she would have to go get it because men don't men don't know how to do that.
Speaker 4: She didn't. She didn't get it because she didn't go get it.
Speaker 1: I stopped that a couple of years ago, though. I used to make everybody's birthday special. And it's like, nah, never mind, because then I'd be doing it for myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's the first year company thing. I think it's fine. Everyone should do that the first year. But after that, we used.
Speaker 1: To celebrate our annivers We used to get as space for our anniversaries, and we used to yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I forgot what was it the three hundredth episode of every like what do we want to do? It was like, I've done this so many times for anniversaries for a podcast episode. I don't want to buy the balloons. I've done it. Oh man, I don't want to look at a cake for a whole week sitting in the fridge, just taking up fridge space. Can't even close the door, just.
Speaker 4: Say happy birthday, thank you. I appreciate it much love.
Speaker 3: But you are going to Houston this week I am this weekend? Yes, nervous, nervous. Yeah, you haven't been to a club in a while.
Speaker 1: Keeps making me nervous. A couple of acuties sliding the Dems is like, let me know when you get to Houston, y'all try to kidnap me.
Speaker 3: Those are fake. Abby's right, they're actually gonna kidnap you. Yeah, probably, Yeah, that's fine, but it's not hard to kidnap the Marus.
Speaker 1: It's hard. It's it is.
Speaker 4: All they got to do is say you they got lotto tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just have to be playing Jane and Jackson in the rickety van. Yeah, what y'all doing over there?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what you know about this one.
Speaker 4: Tied up tape?
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like, no, you have to spend a lot of money to kidnap me because I don't just leave like my apartment or my like my hotel, just like off the strength. Like you're gonna have to show me something like I'm not just gonna get in the car, you know, So you're gonna have to spend some money. So if you want to spend money on the kidnapping, and then I'm there.
Speaker 3: And did you check in with mob's eyes?
Speaker 1: No, I don't check in with anybody when I go anywhere.
Speaker 3: My bad.
Speaker 1: I don't like, I don't am I supposed to. I'm a girl. I'm not a good thug.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to check. Like how do you go? Do you text them?
Speaker 2: Like the same way you check into your hotel. It's the same process.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Like, it's not that I wouldn't check in. I just don't know how. I don't know at all.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just just go to the hood, go right to the chicken spot, every good, to the ticket spot, and let them know like, hey, I'm in town. I'm here for you know this. Many days I'll be right in and out. I'm not here to do anything crazy in your city.
Speaker 3: And I'm so ignorant to street shit like I would then start getting nervous and have anxiety that did I check in with the right person or are they scamming me? Like you don't check? What if I don't have protection? I just paid for you know.
Speaker 4: That's when you got to get their name just the same as the hotel.
Speaker 3: Why do I verify at the DMV.
Speaker 2: Well, me see your id ID so that the gentleman know that I checked in and I'm in the city and I'm not in here making no muky your city.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't even know what that text. Like, Hey man, I'm here from these dates? Do you have any good food recommendations?
Speaker 4: But yeah, like comes with food recommendations once you check in, and they give you a whole lot iterary, like you want hungry, go here, want to go to the club, go here?
Speaker 1: They gonna tell you where the spot, like where the spots? What the protection is, right, because you can't go to the chicken spot over on the wrong side and you don't got protection aware.
Speaker 3: But see that's where I'm scared, especially.
Speaker 4: And needing protection to go get chicken. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: But now that the gang shit has run rampant in every city, now I'm lost. Like if I check in with one gang, now, does that just limit me to their areas?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're only safe in their jersey.
Speaker 3: Now I can't even now I got beef.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once you step outside of that jurisdiction, you gotta checking with like.
Speaker 3: I'm checking in to create an op I don't have because now I'm with those guys, and if I go to the wrong section, I'm with them now exactly. I didn't have an issue with you gouts.
Speaker 1: See, yeah, I'm not going to the hood with you because you you confusing me right now, I'm cool. You don't need to check in.
Speaker 3: Oh, but I think that's I think my confusion is what has kept me safe all these years. Just stay away from it. I'm lost. I don't understand it, but I really.
Speaker 1: On Monday off because I'm telling you right now, if somebody fine in the club say you ain't going home Sunday, I ain't going home.
Speaker 4: Look how easy it is.
Speaker 1: If they say I'll pay for you to stay out here that.
Speaker 4: We'll never see again.
Speaker 3: I love somebody fine. That's that's all it was. What that somebody check in with him?
Speaker 1: First body Fine said, Yo, you you ain't going home. I'm staying. I'm paying for you for you to stay at extra day. I ain't going to work. I get drunk and I except marriage marriage.
Speaker 4: I told you can take money, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I'll probably be here though, but you can take Josh said, Josh said, if I do. If I don't make it that, y'all can zume me in like they don't know ball people.
Speaker 3: Okay, but he has to be on cameras too. Got to be sitting next to you in a little laptop. Wait the fine guy. No, he won't make it past that day. That's not We're not like a thing.
Speaker 4: That will be Monday. Who you're talking about?
Speaker 3: He rocks your worlds mentally and spiritually?
Speaker 4: How would one rock the marriages world?
Speaker 1: Very cur like? What are you gonna do? Hit me with a baseball bat?
Speaker 3: Well? I mean the sentence you said didn't sound like flirting. It sounded like a class A felony. You're not going home, You're staying with me.
Speaker 4: They like that though.
Speaker 3: That's it's crazy that just likability with something can determine whether a felony or it's not offensive. If she's attracted to no, then it's asserted. And if he's not attractive, then it's his assault. But if it's if he's attractive, she's gonna wake up in bed with.
Speaker 1: That is crazy?
Speaker 4: What you mean you got to wake up at some point?
Speaker 1: No, who said I'm going home with him?
Speaker 3: All? You're saying he's just funding your extra day there.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all aren't girls. Y'all don't know.
Speaker 2: You just noticed that we're not girls. Some girls look like me now, but no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's definitely happened to me before and my friends just because we Q and an't want us to go nowhere. You ain't sleeping with me, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: For first of all, I wasn't saying.
Speaker 1: Flight for a flight for somewhere I'm already at Oh no.
Speaker 3: I wasn't saying you had you were going to sleep with them? Off that, but I thought you were still going to his crib. You coming with me, you're not sleeping So.
Speaker 1: When he said you come on with me, he just said you're not going home, like you got to stay in Houston for Sunday Funday. My brothers might tell me that, like, yeah, you're not going home and pay for my flight like that.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, we're not told about your brothers. You just said.
Speaker 2: Somebody's why the marriage was full of shit. I curaged to ready, my bad, Pache. I ain't mean to curk. You just said if somebody fine, you meet somebody fine, you not coming back Monday.
Speaker 4: Those are your words.
Speaker 1: If I meet somebody find that offers to pay for my change of my flight home, which is gonna be around two hundred and fifty dollars. If they choose to do that, then I won't come home because somebody paid for my extended stay. That does not grant you access to these caves.
Speaker 4: Granted I thought that would be how you get to the caves.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, but I'm not that liberal in this. If I pay for you to that, you're coming with me. I'm not saying we fucking but you hang out with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna talk.
Speaker 3: We're doing you're running errands with titled to your body gave me money.
Speaker 4: Flight and then that's it. Like, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: We can hang out at like the Sunday Funday brunch because obviously everybody we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna go get errands first, go to Target. Yeah, you come to talk with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna help me go Which which softening should I get? I usually get this one with dryer sheets.
Speaker 3: Let me know which dryer sheets I should try.
Speaker 1: Fabric softener actually adds a film to your clothes. Just use white vinegar.
Speaker 2: But yeah, see, this is why I'm paying This is why you just go to Target. This is why we paid for you to miss the fight. Come with me to talk and put me on to the white vinegar in the colored watch. You know what I'm saying, Like, put me onto that. So you come to Target, then we might go. You know, little Sunday Funday. You know what Sunday Funday turns into forever after Sunday, messy nights, Sunday Sunday sheets, Sunday.
Speaker 4: Hey, you never been to Sunday sheets.
Speaker 2: He just finished again. You have, Yeah, you gotta go to do Sunday sheets. You gotta go to clubs, club sheets for sure.
Speaker 3: Club sheet.
Speaker 2: We ain't even gotta be doing nothing. But it's Sunday. Some of the best shows on TV on Sunday night.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Sunday fun. I thought I can't leave because there's so much shit going on on Sunday.
Speaker 4: That's just that's the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But at seven eight o'clock, all right, we're gonna tape this down, back to crib, something to eat, shower, and then it's time to cuddle and watch Battye Baddi shot a clock.
Speaker 3: What were we doing?
Speaker 2: I don't watch that, but we're gonna watch it together. I'm gonna put you on the game. I'm gonna let you know what Tinker been up to this season. I'm gonna let you know what An have been up to this season. You know what I'm saying, Dolly and they're punching bitches in their face to Sekey. They don't want no drama with her because you know what I'm saying, she knocked bitch just cold to funk out.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you on the game. No worry about it or while we cuddling playing foot seas because of the very thing you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I am knee deep in the Batty game now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta be. I was watching all week, Yo, Sunday, you gotta be. You gotta watch Batties on Sunday Sunday nights. I'm sorry, it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Well, Josh, Josh wanted you guys to answer some questions about me because it's my birthday, to see how well you know me. I only came up with five. I only came up with five.
Speaker 4: Okay, this might not be too bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's my idea of a perfect day? There's two answers, ill allow.
Speaker 2: Your idea of a perfect day any day we're spending money on you.
Speaker 1: What were you saying, Rory?
Speaker 3: I lost? I mean, I guess she just gets to pick as she likes our answer. And now it's not really like it. This isn't this is like a trivia thing. This is sorry. I have to make up the answers written down, going to seven spots in one day.
Speaker 1: There's no way you think that's my idea of a perfect day. There's no way you think. Okay, yeah, idea of perfect day.
Speaker 2: Let me see Manny, Patty Jim go get a latte, uh and then home all day with food, your TV.
Speaker 1: So the end part ding ding ding ding. You got it right?
Speaker 3: Go on again. You don't even know baby d No, no, no, no, I know her too well, but I know she's picking the answer that's gonna sound better on a podcast of what her ideal.
Speaker 1: That is my perfect day.
Speaker 3: I had to pick the soft girl life like I had.
Speaker 1: To falling asleep on the beach China Island. It's one of my favorite things to do, or staying home all day with my phone on D and D, with good food, binge and shows.
Speaker 3: I know you don't know, baby d No, she wants to mix Scotch and tequila together. We're gonna go and concept Rory.
Speaker 1: I'm like you, I hate doing that. Ship.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to what Harrod used to get food and hookah after and then she's going to text. She's gonna get that feeling around three four am with the substances that she has in and text that person she's not supposed to Textree they gonna link up.
Speaker 1: You doesn't right on me at all.
Speaker 4: See I I just said.
Speaker 1: What music artists do I listen to artists? There's three answers.
Speaker 3: I'll accept.
Speaker 1: What music artists do I listen the most to the most often? My favorite? Who do I listen to the most often?
Speaker 4: Janet Jackson, j Cole, Maria Carry.
Speaker 1: I literally said, not my favorite, and he named all three of them.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't hear. I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not my favorite. Those are my three favorites. You're really good at that. What Who do I listen to the most often?
Speaker 4: I'll say Glow Realer, Meg the Stallion's, Meg Lotto.
Speaker 1: Megan A Stallion, Keanu to Day and Whitney Houston.
Speaker 4: But you got Meg right, Okay, okay, we didn't want to go we half we know baby d half way.
Speaker 3: What I would have put Janet being up there is something that you listen to.
Speaker 1: I've listened to Janet so much that I can't listen to jen anymore, if that makes sense. Yeah, I have that with a lot of What is my dream job that I would leave you guys for in a heartbeat?
Speaker 2: Any anything that's working remote, anything where you don't have to leave the house.
Speaker 3: Being a meter made out not anything you don't have to leave the house working remote.
Speaker 1: Promote is one actresses the other or housewife to a wealthy man was the third acceptable answer.
Speaker 3: Damn well, this is like acting to an extent.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was also going to go something music related. I used you did want to go to rock Nation school, And.
Speaker 1: I used to want to do that until I got on this podcast and I started meeting so many people in the music industry and I realized that I don't want to be wrong any of those motherfuckers. I don't want to be around on people. I'm cool, the artists, the people that work for the artists, everybody, greasy, slimy, horny, weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's any job though. Niggas is working remote, horny and weird. That's why they work remote. So they tug one out in the middle of a meet.
Speaker 3: And like every other week, there was a headline of someone having their dick out during a zoomie. Yeah, like he just moved the camera no pants on a short and tie.
Speaker 2: Up here and learn in the background and making it look like Hawaii that he was saved, Like we can still see your crotch.
Speaker 3: Put some put some bands of good.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: I'm fine saying this because it was on FX. When I did on Weezy Show on FX, the woman that was also on there with me said that she was getting fucked one time while she was on a zoom meeting call. I was like, ow. She even explained like she was, I'm laying on her side.
Speaker 4: How are you that horny?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. She didn't get a detail of like how it popped off. Maybe he just came over there and got off on that, like, oh you want a zoom all.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm just not that horny. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm on a zoom call. We could wait this calls what thirty minutes. Maybe, Yeah, I'm good, I'll be done in thirty minutes, Like I'm not. We don't have to have sex on zoom with my coworkers. That is crazy, That is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: But something tells me you've probably got in the head while you were on the phone, and they didn't. The person on the underline did not know what was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I hung up, like once you started getting too sloppy, I was like, all right, hold on, let me call you right.
Speaker 1: Back at It depends on how that is weird and people are too horny, But it does depend on how am I in this call, because I'm definitely I was in a relationship when we were shopping this show around do we remember, and we had zoom calls every other day, and I'm sure at one point I was laying in bed with the phone I mute, listening and you know, I.
Speaker 3: Might have hit like a game if your camera and audio or on mute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's fair game. If I'm not really involved in the call, I'm just here like the show face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell you like the marriage. Did you get the email then?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: What now you looking for?
Speaker 1: The phone?
Speaker 4: Hitting mute and.
Speaker 3: Camera Verizon Wi Fibie tripping.
Speaker 4: Now you all jammed up in the gates and somebody did you get the email?
Speaker 1: I slam the laptop and be like, oh damn, like wow, service air. But I'm sure at that time because that was right during the pandemic or right after the pandemic, and we had calls every day, five times a fucking day.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was That was a lot. That was an annoying time. I knew that shit was necessary, but my god, it was every other hour of re pitching the show and the same executive who doesn't have a creative bone in their body, going tell me your vision. We want to be in the ry and mall business.
Speaker 1: Yes, which is so funny because the dude that we ended up signing our first deal. I love jazzmin right off the bat.
Speaker 3: I love the best. I love jazz right off When we first I was like, all right, there is a human here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who actually watches the show, paid attention, was in touch with the culture. Yeah, the jazz jazz is the best, man, Okay, I have.
Speaker 3: To in circles about absolutely fucking nothing. It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a rough time. Am I a cheater?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I cannot believe you guys, like, you know what?
Speaker 4: Now, No, what's all right? What's cheating to you? It doesn't have to be sex. Cheating. Sex is not. That's just not the only thing that cheating is.
Speaker 1: I do not do things with other men that I will be uncomfortable telling my partner.
Speaker 2: I don't count because you know you be having them niggas on the string that you did. You can tell them niggas anything and they gonna stay like lapdo.
Speaker 3: Like all right, He brings up a really good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he won't be.
Speaker 3: A good lawyer.
Speaker 2: We ain't take no real nigga that to go upside your head if he catch you texting some other niggas.
Speaker 3: Thank god, thank god. Why did you make it sound like that's what she needed her life?
Speaker 4: Does old women need that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You should feel you should feel your man a little bit.
Speaker 3: Not physically, No, not physically, but you should feel like if this nigga.
Speaker 2: Catch me and cheating and talking to this due gon. Not not physically, but you know what I'm saying. Women should have that certain apprehensive like niggas ahead because.
Speaker 3: Your relationship for sure. Yeah, we're not upside.
Speaker 1: I don't datement that I'm not like semi fearful of the things that they would do if they found out I was cheating. Like to the men that I'm cheating with, they ain't gonna do shit to me. But to the men that I'm cheating with, I'm definitely datement. Who I fear, sure datement, who you feel, who I respect, I'll put like that respect if I don't feel somewhere. But they also fear and respect me too. It's equal equal opportunity, scaredy, scariness.
Speaker 3: They fear what you're gonna do next they're gonna tell them, they're gonna have to accept.
Speaker 4: They're just scared that she gonna fuck up the wreck with the other holes. They ain't scared of her. They just like she's gonna go crazy.
Speaker 2: All my bitch is gonna leave me, like you know, But they don't think baby d gonna run down on them and start swinging.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean like that. I meant, uh, you meet it, dud, That's what it was. I think they fear the things that she's told them, because that's one thing about Jamaris that I do respect. But it's terrifying. Jamara is gonna tell you the truth on some ship you don't want to hear, and you're gonna have to accept that, and that it's gonna be in your mind, like, will she do that ship again? No? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like baby D be talking all that. I got to see what them text messages look like.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: My text messages to men, y'all, y'all is so much? No, it's no. I'm you will never see a text message and be begging a man for anything or being like.
Speaker 4: No, oh, you ain't mean the right one.
Speaker 1: No, not that. If I have to beg you for something, whether it be attention, whether it be faithfulness, whether it be anything, I don't need to.
Speaker 4: Be begging for faithfulness is crazy? Stop cheating on doing it?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Why do you please stop cheating on me?
Speaker 4: Is crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't, that's okay. Last one, what is my biggest red flag in dating.
Speaker 4: A heterosexual man?
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Your biggest red flag? Hers one viral man? Your biggest red flag? I would probably say m if he'd be like, damn, big dog, you got it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I think if a man say that, you out of the baby D as soon as you call you big money, big money D.
Speaker 3: I was going with something similar. You finding out he's not the leader of the crew. Oh my god, to me, to me, that would be your biggest r.
Speaker 1: We go out to the club and his homie ordering the bottles. He in the corner. Yeah big, he asked me, who am I?
Speaker 4: But why is that? But why is that? Like the break?
Speaker 3: It a why unless y'all?
Speaker 1: Unless unless your big homie is like if your big homie is like, like, you're dating a rock star and you're the homie of a rock star. I can't understand that. But you also, you can't just be entourage at a rock star either. A rock star got to be a childhood friend. Like that's like you being his childhood friend's whole life. That's how you know him, or in some way you work with him. You're a manager, you're an artist, you're in an R, you're you do something.
Speaker 4: You just said, these niggas win and slimy.
Speaker 1: And they are they are they are. But if you like, you know what I'm saying, like, you just can't be like yo, that's just I know him, you know what I'm saying. And he asking you questions like who you or you not ordering nothing? I asked for a drink? And you like, hold on he ordering the bottles.
Speaker 3: Hold on he, I mean it's under his card.
Speaker 1: That's not scary to y'all, that's not terrified.
Speaker 3: I get women's perspective.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never met a woman that was buying bottles, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, just that's not saying I never met a woman in him not being not in charge of his crew, er say, but having some type of leadership skills being a fucking man more or less. Yeah, I can see what I don't see actually why women get killed with having that mentality like, no, I don't want the flunky guys. I don't want the guys has been hanging on to some other men. Like that's weird. You're not an equal in your own crew. I'm not saying you have to be the leader of those. You're not even an equal on your own crew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but women say that. And then you wearing your homegirl chanel.
Speaker 2: Bag that ain't even yours, so we so it's like even Stevens, No, but that's you putting a lot of that h h hills. I saw your girl winning those last week on her date.
Speaker 1: That's why you see them first of all, while you looking at my own girl what she wearing. But I feel like with girls that's I don't know. I don't know. Maybe it's because I have a sister, But me and my sister borrow each other like sung asses, purses and ship all the time. Like it's just we're just girls. Y'all put value in it because it's a Chanel bag. But I'm not trying to borrow her Shanel bag to look like I got money. It won't my ouse.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't borrow her gap bag and go to the club.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would if it match, If you match my house.
Speaker 2: Baby, Dave, were you not going to the club with no gap purse? Stop playing with no?
Speaker 3: I was picturing the gap that sit gap on it like that.
Speaker 4: She's not going to You're not going to the club with a gap bag?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: I guess I would know the fuck you would.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny. If I saw a woman that I found attractive that had the gap bag at the club, I would look at her first because I have so many questions.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta have a great story. You gotta have a conversation. I gotta know how you landed on the game.
Speaker 1: I gotta look and see if gap makes like purses.
Speaker 4: Even if they do, you not going to the club with it, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If it's firey, that's how I was.
Speaker 3: But you're putting an equal value into something that men don't value the same way women value. Men don't give a fuck if she shows up with her girl's Chanel bag. One, I didn't even know it was a Shanelle two. I don't care. I don't care like at all, So it's not real anything that values.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Men, we're simple ry. We don't care. We don't look into all of that. All we care about.
Speaker 1: Mar you cap because I seen the way you look at women and the ship that you point out when a woman fly, Like when she flies, she got that ship on design and ship and she's well put together. You like that shit, Rory put a bum off the street. Like I like a woman with a style. Yeah, they don't even have to be designed.
Speaker 2: I just like a woman that has style, she knows what where to wear it to like things like that, Like, yeah, I appreciate that because to me, it's more that's part of her personality. Like a woman that has style that's like a personality thing.
Speaker 1: So if you've seen a bitch with the gap bag in the club, you wouldn't like that.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 2: I would have questions. I would be like, Yo, that's like the conversation gap, that's what you say.
Speaker 3: To me and blar that she could put that together and not look crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's but that's.
Speaker 2: Why I have to have a conversation because I listen, I grew up warning that's all I wo was a kid was gap. So it's like, okay, I respect that, but why club with that? Like did you not know you was coming to the club and kind of just came in.
Speaker 4: Well I'm looking a friend.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at all the gap bags and they're like.
Speaker 3: Going to the club to support a friend. Noah, It's just it's just a funny concept, like I'm here for support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just landed, came straight to the club, just see your girl for happy birthday? You going back to the hotel? You know, So I just we would have to have a conversation as well.
Speaker 1: All the gap bags are like tote bags, like you know, like over night.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, so if you're in the club with a tote, oh, you I need to know, like what you do? What you what you do at the office late? You just shot straight over.
Speaker 1: You could spend that though. You could say, oh that show you spend the night bag?
Speaker 3: You coming with me? You know, well being in the club with the spend the night back like you that's a felon it I got.
Speaker 2: It's like, why are you doing that? And this is what this is what you do? Come to the club with the spend the night bag?
Speaker 3: Who drove it? You could lean that in the car. Why are you in the club with a toothbrush like ver? And you know they had to search it, so all that ship was on the table, like what you had.
Speaker 4: To put all of that dude, the security joint like, nah, that's crazy, we're not doing.
Speaker 3: Like talk to the DJ and put it behind the booths.
Speaker 2: Ah something, get that out of here. That's right bottom Moet, Like come.
Speaker 3: On, maul, I am here to talk to you and all of the artists out there about our guys over at Distro Kid. Distro Kid makes music distribution super easy and they never take a cut of your royalties, which to me is probably the most important thing, especially for the up and coming artists. It's the easiest way to get your music into all the streaming services and stores like Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, as well as social platforms like TikTok and Instagram. That's like one of the toughest things, I feel like for up and coming artists, How do I even get my stuff on DSPs? Distro Kid distribute your music to over one hundred and fifty stores worldwide. Maul I have been releasing music over I don't know how many years, whether it be my stuff or people I'm working with. Distro Kid is like the first step when it comes to figuring out what you need to do to get it out to the world. Without this step even really matters.
Speaker 2: Your district membership also comes with a ton of free products and features to help you promote your music. Starting at twenty two ninety nine, you can upload and distribute as much music as possible and keep one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Of your royalties. I like the sound of that royal.
Speaker 2: Even one hundred percent of your royalties is definitely a selling point. Sign up at district kid dot com.
Speaker 3: Click our link in the description down below for ten percent off your subscription.
Speaker 1: Well, I got to do my you know, my morning routine, Like you know, y'all know because y'all about to start doing it.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Ice water and mouth taping?
Speaker 4: And yeah, okay, mouth taping.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that in a second. What if I told you, guys, for as long as you have known me, I have been dumping my face into ice cold water in a bowl.
Speaker 1: Well, you have anxiety, so that makes sense. That's wait, you do that for anxiety. It helps anxiety. I take, I put my shower on cold when I leave out of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just do it for my skin, and I look like I really enjoy it because I like the cold plunge shit or ice bass. When I was running track they were called Now now they're trendy and they're called cold plunges. But yeah, I did that for tracks. So I continue to doing that torture. Yeah, I continue doing that in my regular life. So this whole weekend, I'm sitting here feeling judged that everyone's been making a mockery out of what I've been doing.
Speaker 2: I actually stopped talking then too. A girl one time when I first saw him on the routine, I ain't like co Morner routine.
Speaker 4: What was happening?
Speaker 2: Like she got up. First thing she did was turned from rap on. I was like, all right, were not.
Speaker 4: Rap?
Speaker 3: I gotta hear this at eight thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: What rap was it?
Speaker 4: Who wasn't I don't even know it was.
Speaker 2: It was like it wasn't Benny and one. It wasn't like too hardcore heavy drug, but it was still wrap. It was like you worked up the lights wasn't even on in the room.
Speaker 3: That was her alarm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how you turned the soundball on to get straight to rap, but the blind is still closed.
Speaker 4: Let the sun in first?
Speaker 3: Like what we rap?
Speaker 4: Nine?
Speaker 2: Mom Bowles does that she listens to rap first thing in the morning. Well, she's the greatest gymnist ever, so I can't I can't argue with that. But Surety wasn't the greatest gym tost ever though, Like she ain't even the best at her what she do for four work yo, I'm keeping real.
Speaker 4: Mondays.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, so you only saw her morning routine once and we're done or the second time you're like, oh, she this is really she does this?
Speaker 2: Like the third time, I was like, oh, this is what you do. I can't do this.
Speaker 1: That's a little while it's just like what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I've always had an issue the first.
Speaker 4: Thing you drinking is like juice on the wake up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah. We're a tea game at water, even little espresso. No fruits, ain't I had no fruits. I was like, you ain't got no apple, nothing to hear, just vibes in the fridge like.
Speaker 3: Leftover Chinese food.
Speaker 1: And oh no, he was dating away g as what had been?
Speaker 2: I thought she gonna put on the shi stir. I was like, what is this, especially.
Speaker 1: If you date in a vegan like, at least fake it, at least have like some fruits over there.
Speaker 4: And you know, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I want to see you. I want to see what you be doing. Don't have nothing for me. I want to see what you be doing on the wake up. I'm observing. I gotta see. Okay, that's what okay, that's what you mean too. She will tell me you quiet when you wake up. We should all be the fuck quiet. Don't talk to me when I wake up. Everybody shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: When her in the morning would drive me, yo, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even like, I'm just trying to figure out if the world is still spending correctly, Like let me, will we talking about this early in the morning, like.
Speaker 3: A pet people mind. I don't mind if people check their phone right away, because you know, people got family shit whatever. Check your text message does work. I get that when people go straight to ig and it's not for their job. That had always bugged me, like brush your teeth first, there's nothing that important at all.
Speaker 2: No, But I mean, you know, I respect the good morning routine though. A good morning routine somebody that has you know, remember this one girl she used to get up. I ain't no wish I heard her like breathing her. I'm like, yo, she she gonna like the living room to masturbate or something. Swear to God, I spit to that house twice and I'm like, yo, she'd be up at seven in the morning and she in the living room breathing. Happened, Like what is she doing going there stretching? I'm like, I respect that as gangster. First thing you do, get up in the morning, hit the yoga mat, starts stretching. I'm honey again, see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: How that works? Like you stretch when you first get up. That's what does it for you?
Speaker 2: What a girl that get up and hits the yoga mat first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's sexy. Yeah, I'm with you, that's sexy. But I also have hated a person that gets up super early and starts like doing shit make you feel like yeah, like like real, like can we just get up together or wake me up? Why are you let me in bed?
Speaker 2: I mean it depends, like if she get up and it's like I feel like I'm in the way. Nothing is spending night at a girl house and she get up and she's doing shit and you just laying there feeling like a lame. I feel like I got to get up and help you go yo, you want me to like paint like.
Speaker 4: You ain't here doing mass shit. It's not even eighty thirty yet, like.
Speaker 3: And I completely agree with you because that makes me feel uncomfortable. And then when I'm trying to get a girl out of my house, I do that same strategy, and I can't stand when they don't get the fucking hint. Why do you not feel uncomfortable? I'm doing mad shit and you just sitting there?
Speaker 4: Leave.
Speaker 2: I respect the woman that know how to get like get up and just be like okay, yeah, she just know like cause she got shit to do. That's why I like that it's like she get up early too because she got shit to do, like she got to get back home or she got to go to work. You know what I'm saying, Like I respect women that just have a program and have things that they do daily, even if they don't have to work today, they gotta do something on their off day, like y'all need to run here, got to go pick up something the cleaners, this, that, and they like they just have a like a routine or schedule.
Speaker 4: That's that's just a sign.
Speaker 2: Of just like a healthy fununction in person, Like when they have a schedule, routine and things that they do daily, like that just shows somebody that has some type of structure in organization in their life, which is I think healthy.
Speaker 4: I think you need that.
Speaker 2: I think you need structure organization to you know, go throughout the day just to have some type of process.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you do when we don't have to come into this office? What's your morning routine when we don't have to come into this office?
Speaker 4: It depends.
Speaker 2: Most of the times, it'll be stuff like for the crib. Like I'll go a couple of days where it's like, Okay, now I need to go get some groceries.
Speaker 4: I need to go do this.
Speaker 2: I need I've been wanting to get rid of some stuff in the crib or exchange some things.
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 4: Like on my off days, I do stuff like that, try to see the.
Speaker 2: Fan, checking on them, probably get a headcut, things like that, just like self care shit that I need to do. And if it's like I said, depending on what I have going on, like I might need to go, you know, do stuff for the house. And I need to get some get some stuff like different chairs. I mean meaning to get some new chairs. Let me go find some new chairs.
Speaker 3: How we all laugh, like you ever could probably be watching the vlog shit that's so popular on TikTok Now I'd watch molls. That would be the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: You know that time of looking at the stools at the counter, You're like, I got to get rid of these though it at first will I sat down the other night, I ain't like the way this shit swivel okay at them ugly.
Speaker 3: Now I think I owe you an apology because I thought you were lying to me that time. I pulled up to the neighborhood that you were living in at the time, and I called you and I said, Yo, I'm up here. Just happened to be like what you're doing, And you said, I'm getting the wheel on my suitcase fixed.
Speaker 4: Just tell me.
Speaker 3: Don't want me to come over. But I know that sounded crazy, but I was like, what type of error is that? But I was really.
Speaker 2: Pissed because it's it's design of luggage. So when you buy that type of luggage, it'sn't short. If it's something rips breaks, you send it to them. It takes a couple of weeks and they'll ship it back to you. So when I got it back, they replaced it with a smaller whell. So now my will had this funny little and I'm like, bro, I paid too much for too much money. Shit, I'm like, I paid to So I was really mad. So I waited three weeks to get the luggage back, and when I finally got it back, I'm like, y'all replaced it with a shorter will. So I was I went I went straight down Tom like, yo, y'all bugging like this is not the same wor. So he was like, they really put that on it. I'm looking at him in the store like you think I put this wheel on.
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Did they really? Yeah, I'm like, I just got it back today. I waited three weeks for it and the wheel is shorter, so yes, I was really I was on my Karen.
Speaker 3: I was mad a specific errand to be doing right now.
Speaker 2: I was mad as ship. When they set that luggage back and it was it was bopping like this, I was like, I'm not nothing is worse than somebody can move it through the airport with terrible luggage.
Speaker 3: I hate.
Speaker 4: That's one of my pet peeves.
Speaker 1: Terrible luggage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember one time. I remember one time this girl came to see me. Yo, when she walked in my house her suitcase. I said, Yo, there's no way you went through the airport with the suitcase.
Speaker 1: Who's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Come on, we're not doing that baby was with that ship was all. It was just bad luggage.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That shit was taped up and ship it was like ripped. It was and it was the cloth luggage, so it's dirty. I'm like, nah, like, can we not do I'm like.
Speaker 1: She could have hit you and said I need money for a new suitcase.
Speaker 2: Mind just brokenly. I'm not the nigga that's gonna get you new luggage. Like we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm coming to see you and you're his luggage for you.
Speaker 2: Now all of a sudden, you're coming to see me as I need new luggage. You had this luggage for six seven years.
Speaker 1: But as a girl, if she would have text you and say, yo, like, you know, my suitcase just ripped. I wanted I'm supposed to be coming to see you. Can I get new luggage, you wouldn't have sent that girl one hundred dollars for some luggage.
Speaker 3: Luggage. That's how we got this place in the first place. One hundred dollar luggage.
Speaker 1: Can you relax? Please?
Speaker 3: Who the fuck is buying a hundred dollars? Like, who's doing like luggage? Is not to expect I'm not.
Speaker 1: Even saying I'm like your case a suitcase. You could go to fucking Target and get a good suitcase for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: The ones that we bought for our merch in Chinatown. It was really the bane of my existence. I was dragging them shits out with like one and a half week or the sparks coming up on the side of luggage, bad luggage, and that was more than a one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Bad luggage that luggage was so terrible, But I mean we got our way out of it, though we had We hit a couple of cities with that.
Speaker 1: Look, I've had luggage that lasted me for a year that you can get from Target, TJ Max anything for the hardcover luggage for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: But walk me through a baby d You coming to see me your luggage ripped? Like damn, I need a new suitcase. You're gonna send me. You're gonna ask me for how much money? Because you're not gonna say because I know you, if I get you some TJ Max luggage, you're gonna be I'm.
Speaker 4: In your group chat. Girl, look at the luggage this nigga boy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that. Why is your birthday? Stop to complain, because that's when you're supposed to lie. If I'm going to complain about something that you bought me, then I can't do that. Because if that's the case, then girl, go by it's yourself since you got it like that.
Speaker 2: We just watched a gentleman get put on the Summer Jam screen for sending thirty dollars for lunch.
Speaker 3: I'm Valentine's image. Know what we're talking about women right now? Like you think that the most ungrateful, entitled creatures on earth.
Speaker 2: First of all, I would have to I would have to send you the money so like you would want me to. The question would be, all right, how much is it? How much are you telling me to send you?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna go look at the suitcases, and.
Speaker 2: You're not looking at TJ Max suitcases. You're not looking at Target suitcases.
Speaker 1: Well maybe obviously she would because her ship was lumped up, fucked.
Speaker 4: Up for upgrade.
Speaker 3: Women have way different eyes when they know it's not coming from the very true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all get very yat y'all. Y'all taste levels go up when you ain't paying for dinner. Now all of a sudden, you surfing turf. Yeah, well you ain't never.
Speaker 3: Now you understand why and all the sudme.
Speaker 1: Know what kind of women y'all dating? Because we spent I spend the most money and get the most food when I'm out with my girls. When I'm out with men, like, I eat real cute and like normally amout.
Speaker 2: My girls when yeah, that's when you first meet him. Yeah, we know we know how to go in y'all me we get it.
Speaker 3: JA marriage line like you wouldn't end up in the group chat. If a girl asked you for five hundred dollars and you send her five hundred dollars, she'll go in a group chat and say, girl, he actually sent me five hundred. He sent me five hundred exactly, Why didn't he send me a thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the women that I've been telling you to.
Speaker 4: From, No, I'll never run across this no more.
Speaker 2: That does not happen with me. But I'm saying it happens. Yeah, it happens for sure, That's what I'm saying. So you're not sending me. So back to the luggage. You're not sending me. You're not gonna say, send a hundred.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't ask you to buy my luggage, if I'm saying, if she would have if you.
Speaker 2: Ask him, any guy like your luggage break you in the situation. What luggage? How much are you asking for? If you say I had, I got you. How much do you need? What are you saying?
Speaker 1: I'll probably say five hundred.
Speaker 4: That's sick shooting the five? Shooting the five?
Speaker 3: Is this absolutely true? No numbers in play.
Speaker 4: Was four hundred.
Speaker 1: It depends on that's a living.
Speaker 4: So I also there.
Speaker 3: Go there they go counting the pockets. What I do for a living. Now I'm on Google. Now I'm search ball. You know, women even really know what the return is with certain jobs? Have money? Have you seen Spotify? My expense? Now, he broke.
Speaker 4: You don't know my expense is? Like what you mean? It depends on how much he made. You don't know how much of me.
Speaker 1: I feel like women take all of that, you know, not just speaking for some women, not all, and not myself. I'm just saying that some women will. Okay, he makes this amount of money, chat GPT, he lives here. How much is the rent and how.
Speaker 4: Much is his?
Speaker 2: She wanted to know how much my rent is because she needs new lugs. To me, look at what's end up at my rent? Just her luggage broke. Let's stay on course here where we start. Her luggage broke.
Speaker 3: Now you're looking at my head.
Speaker 4: She wants to know how much my rent is.
Speaker 3: This world we live in is would do the worst job you.
Speaker 1: Asked anybody for money, like especially men, like there's men I was dating that I would never ask for five hundred because I know you don't have five hundred, but there's men. I know that five hundred ain't ship to them. So y'all asking for five hundred because five hundred is a shit to you. I take that into account. I'm not going to be dating somebody who is a professional athlete and then dating somebody who it works for Amazon and expecting them to buy me the same shit.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because once you start dating a dude that's an athlete, you'll never date a dude work at Amazon.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 4: Again, that's where that's what we see. What you mean, you don't think it's true.
Speaker 3: We see it. As soon as a girl start.
Speaker 2: Dating a pro bowler, you think he's dating the supervisor at Amazon.
Speaker 4: Not Amazon makes some.
Speaker 3: Money though, do he do?
Speaker 2: I know what that nigga, just what They just cast him out, the pro bowler.
Speaker 4: It just gave him.
Speaker 3: Five point fifty year. But that's where women are wrong because they'll think just because he's an athlete, he got bread, not knowing there's like a league minimum and he's on the practice squad and the Amazon manager.
Speaker 1: You know, women who date professional athletes, you don't think that they look that up.
Speaker 3: Oh of course, But there are the ones that are just entering into this lifestyle that just think athlete. You're talking about the professional whoes that know they know the commissioner pro athletes.
Speaker 1: But if I'm going today a pro athlete, I'm going to look up his contract and I know whether he's red shirted or not. Like I feel like that's.
Speaker 2: What you said, Richard, red shirt red shirt? Think you said Richard about said Richard?
Speaker 3: Who? So Demara is suggesting that she would date a college man shirt. I don't know what usually a college freshman, eighteen year old, ge league whatever.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't ate nobody in.
Speaker 1: I don't know, noting that everyone is like seventeen years old.
Speaker 4: Bronnie could spank them.
Speaker 3: Brownie is not the regular league.
Speaker 1: But I told you I wouldn't fuck lebron and you told me I was lying. You're telling me Brownie Brownie. I called that boy Brownie.
Speaker 4: Brownie is crazy.
Speaker 3: She already got a cute nickname for him, Brownie.
Speaker 4: You want to make him Brownie is already Look yo.
Speaker 1: I cannot, but yeah, sorry. The woman with the luggage, her luggage was sucked up. That's bad. Ladies don't go over to a may house, and are you asking me this?
Speaker 2: And we never this is our first time hanging out, like we never had sex, we never see each other, we never.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's crazy, all right. So now we get into So her first time seeing you, she came with the fuck up luggage. Yes, oh did you fuck?
Speaker 3: Still? No? Wait, hold on, nah.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 1: You didn't fuck that girl because her luggage was sucked up?
Speaker 4: No, not because of that. It wasn't even a sexual thing.
Speaker 2: Really, it was like, yo, I come to the city, come to New York. So it wasn't like no sexual talk or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: But if her luggage would have been nice, you would have fuck her.
Speaker 3: Though it wasn't. It wasn't the luggage. Yes, yes, no, honestly it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the luggage because, like I said, even before she came out to see me, it wasn't like we didn't have No, it wasn't no sexual conversations.
Speaker 3: But the luggage bothered you so much that there was clearly something in your subconscious that wanted to fuck her because that stopped you from She.
Speaker 4: Was attractive, but then when I saw her luggage, I'm just like.
Speaker 3: A was the trip to Because now like, no, let's say you really wanted to beat and that stopped you from beating. Now she's just at your crib.
Speaker 4: No, it was only it was four days.
Speaker 2: I mean my hell, nah, that was a quick flight maybe two hours.
Speaker 3: Bring you bring the shitty luggage on the two hour flight?
Speaker 4: No, you can't just coming from l A that luggage.
Speaker 2: She shouldn't have that luggae should be the luggage that you're keeping storage when you got ship in there, miss, that's the miscellaneous ship that you got in your crib and just all that ship in the bag and put that in storage. I'm like, yo, you flew out with that storage luggage.
Speaker 3: What if she came with the gap bag. I'm not mad the gap Well, I wonder what the guy then I'd wonder like, did you bring clothes you're staying here for a few days? Coming with just that back? Oh you made like aat did take me there?
Speaker 4: I'm taking you shit?
Speaker 3: Look at yo, this I'm telling and this is the real mentality that women at well.
Speaker 1: Stuff just a pist mood.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, I know you are. I know you're saying that the pistimel, but you know that women really think like that.
Speaker 3: I'm not inflating a single number here. One who I was sort of fucking like a couple of times asked me for money for her light bull. I said, all right, it's light boot. How much is it? She said three thousand dollars? So but you live in the super Dome. Yea three thousand? Are you lighting met life?
Speaker 4: What is the fuck Eiffel Tower?
Speaker 3: But to me, I would have respect. I mean, I was never never going to give her three thousand dollars, but I would have respected if she just flat out and asked me for three k. Like now you're trying to manipulate like I'm like dumb. Like if you would have said mortgage your rent, three K, would have been like, Okay, I see where you're coming from. A light bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe she was behind.
Speaker 4: Well guess what you ain't gonna be.
Speaker 3: There's no way you're getting a three k in debt and your lights are still on.
Speaker 1: Nah, that happens. That happens, especially if you got a kid. If you got a kid, they keep them all longer.
Speaker 3: Conn Edison does not playing that shit. PSC and jail the lights off if you owe two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Like I said, especially if there's a kid in the house. They won't turn it off. Three hundred dollars every fucking month. That shit makes me want to kill myself.
Speaker 3: How are you registered.
Speaker 2: Carying that flat iron off? Every time you leave the house. You gotta plug then unplug it.
Speaker 1: When have you ever seen my hair?
Speaker 3: Flat? Talking? I don't know to be talking.
Speaker 1: It's gas, you know, gas and ship like that. But yeah, but y'all know more cheap, it's low key.
Speaker 4: I'm not cheap. I'm not cheap. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: You're cheap how much money you make?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not what you mean. I'm cheap. When it comes to when.
Speaker 1: It comes to spending money on women, men in your of your stature would be spending way more money. You don't spend money on bitches unless they your bitch. You don't just spend much job.
Speaker 2: So you mean like common sense, Like, oh, I got common sens is what you're saying? All right, Yeah, I'll take that unless it's your Yeah, if it's mind, she get whatever she wants.
Speaker 3: But if it's just a fun moment, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You think I'm catching out on the girl that's gonna leave me and then go be with somebody if that's a rental car.
Speaker 4: How much you're paying for a rental car?
Speaker 3: Right or wrong?
Speaker 4: Still it with gas and return it. Here's a little money for you. What I'm saying, got food, you know whatever. I had to get out of there. Go ahead, fun with the next nigga.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think she might have a point because we went to we went to the club in London. You was gonna pay for everybody's ship, bottles all that, And I was like, damn, I've never seen more in this form before. This is kind of ill to watch him move this way and then like you conveniently forgot your card and I had to pay. I was like, mare got me, goddamn it.
Speaker 4: It was gonna be on the same card now.
Speaker 3: But you you were talking to talk like you were paying for everything when we were in that car. Yeah, media, yeah, yeah, because if that, if that was the case, you would have told me. You would have told them. Girls were like yo, me and Rory got you no, no, no. But when you were talking, I was like, oh, he got it.
Speaker 2: He trying to make content when we was in London. He trying to make content, like when we was dead. One time we went out, I definitely paid for when we went, when we went to dinner, I paid for all.
Speaker 3: Of us when we went to Soulous, all that that was on us.
Speaker 2: No, no, you left, you went back to the room. I picked up the tag, Yeah on our card. No that was my Oh all right, but seeks, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: That was a job like you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like everybody say, y'all got it, like it's it's dinner, alright, cool, no problem. But I'm not going to chanel and and just cashing. I don't know, chick, I just met you, bugging the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, you wan't even buy a bitch nugget?
Speaker 3: Okay, but nah is it?
Speaker 4: That ain't my bitch?
Speaker 3: Is it? Kind of the cousin of dirty macking though, that if you and your man have a joint carding company together and one is flexing about, yo, we got it. I got you, like I'll pay for everything. You're supposed to also say your man, if you're on the joint account, right, that's like kind of dirty.
Speaker 1: You supposed to say like we got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're talking all this and I can't even get like the flex points with you. But it's not like the low value women that are attracted by that type of thing.
Speaker 4: But it's not a flex. See, I'm not My mind is not even going.
Speaker 2: If me and you out at the club out of town and we got some people with us, I'm not trying to flex on nobody. Me and together, like we just want to go to the club. Cool, that's not to me. That's not a flex.
Speaker 1: Like Roy when to get something, he was like, nah, bro, whatever you want, Like, it's not me the whole time.
Speaker 3: I can see the credit that's our company name.
Speaker 4: I see he making content. I never did that. I never did that.
Speaker 3: Peach.
Speaker 4: I never did that, Peach. You know what I'm saying. Let me look, they trying to paint me.
Speaker 3: I never did that in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the night you found a nitrous can on the floor and started huffing. Fucking are you serious? He didn't huff it.
Speaker 4: He was drinking.
Speaker 2: He found a nitrous can outside the bar and took a picture and they sent to the chat and we started we started joking like, yo, you're doing nitrous. Come to London and huffed nitrous Like all right, that's.
Speaker 1: What That's one drug I've never done.
Speaker 4: I've never done that, Like the whippets and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never done that.
Speaker 3: Don't What is that? I don't even know how you get into that.
Speaker 1: Poppers make your asshole loose? Right?
Speaker 4: What the.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Take it away? This is your second right, take it away?
Speaker 3: What are poppers? Pop?
Speaker 1: I've heard of the drug poppers, right, I think the gays use it and it like loosens the anus muscles.
Speaker 3: Right peach peach, Yeah, that's just Indian food.
Speaker 2: I don't think peach is gay, So I don't think that's just like expertise, right right?
Speaker 4: Piece, Like what is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Poppers are recreational drug belonging to the nitrate family of chemical compounds with fumes are in hell. They act as a potent vacillitators, producing maluphoria, warmth, and dizziness. Most effects have a rapid onset and are short acting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what does it say something about making your ass loose?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't see loose ass anywhere?
Speaker 1: Oh. I think we would have had to read deeper in an article. But that's what I heard that they do. It's facts, pizza facts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So is that like how the gays know that they're catching a vibe? Like if they pull out the poppers and they're with it's like, oh, all right, that's like saying, yo, you're trying to come home.
Speaker 2: Okay, look I like this question. Go up to see somebody asks what are poppers? They start with everybody knows what poppers are? No, I don't know what poppers are.
Speaker 4: But then they say, right question, Well no.
Speaker 1: Maul all intrigued. But yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to get us off topic. This whole episode has us.
Speaker 3: We haven't let that the list your birthday.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday. We're kicking it and birthday this week. Yeah, no, I'm not gonna get toe up. I'm not. I'm gonna have a couple of little drinks.
Speaker 4: But woman has ever had a couple little drinks.
Speaker 2: That's not even a real thing for women on about a birthday now, a couple little Well.
Speaker 1: I'm my actual birthday. I'm just going to El Molino with Alex like it's gonna be very calm, Like that's what I'm doing on my actual birthday.
Speaker 4: We're chilling and then in Houston.
Speaker 1: But I land in Houston, I'm going to try to find a horse to ride, an actual horse, an actual horse.
Speaker 3: Right now, A right, because that's a version of checking.
Speaker 4: That's that's how baby check is. Where's the clyves Dale's.
Speaker 1: Holy I'm gonna try to find an actual horse to ride in Houston, and then I'm gonna lay by the pool until I have dinner later on that night.
Speaker 4: So okay, so horse riding, sun Tan, dinner.
Speaker 1: And then the clerb and at the clurb. I want to survive, bro, I'm wearing seven inch heels. I want to make it.
Speaker 4: Until seven inch heels. How short is the dress?
Speaker 1: I'm actually wearing micro shorts. I'm wearing shorts that look like underwear. However, I will have stockings underneath because I am a lady.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course you are.
Speaker 1: My back gonna be out though, ba gonna be out, booty gonna be out. But I'm gonna have stockings seven inch heels. Yeah, so you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get that clause there. You're gonna find it. That's like, hey, you're walking in there with hay in your hand for the horses.
Speaker 3: With a weed from them to seven in? What you keep?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? From an Indian girl a child slave?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that better?
Speaker 1: Or I couldn't be wearing my real hair like some poor little Why are you acting like I'm some ball head bitch like I got aired?
Speaker 4: Get it to your back now, baby, because he came for you. He came for you with the game say clocket? Is that what they say?
Speaker 1: Right? Wait, okay, we have to get to some of the things on this lit.
Speaker 3: No we don't. Can you send us a selfie of your birthday makeup?
Speaker 1: Of course, you've never seen me with ugly birthday makeup? Though ever you've been with me on my birthday. You took me to That's the last time I was at a club, by the way, is when you guys took me. Shout out to Sean.
Speaker 3: We went because you had us as supervision. That would never allow you to do real birthday makeup.
Speaker 1: I don't do ugly birthday makeup.
Speaker 2: Get your shit off, baby, I don't let him know. You don't go to the mall to get your makeup done. No, let me do that.
Speaker 3: I know they used to.
Speaker 1: I've done it before when I was younger. Go to the mac lady to do your makeup. They probably nice now back then they made you look like a powdered donut.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they've gotten better. Yeah, it's hard to see a girl with bad makeup.
Speaker 3: Now I don't even really trust, like, you know, how they made prom? Now it is like a whole, like a real fucking thing. But when I was going to every girl had the worst makeup on earth for their prom. And anytime a girl shows me her prom photo, I can trust sir when it's the worst makeup I've ever seen. You're of age? Yeah, uh, we make up every time with the prom. Do we get into this morning routine? Shit? We went on a whole fucking tangent. Ashton Hall is his name? Should we break down his morning routine? First? First of all, three fifty two am if you want to get up early? Cool? What a specific number? Because if he woke up at three point fifty, that means he walked around his house for two minutes with tape over his mouth.
Speaker 1: Well, he had to set up the camera, all right, So what is this?
Speaker 3: So you set up the camera with tape over his mouth?
Speaker 1: Well that's mouth okay. Well, first of all, you guys don't even know. That's called mouth taping. And mouth taping helps you because it keeps you from breathing out of your mouth while you're sleep. You're forced to breathing through your nose, so one, it helps people who snore, and it also helps keep your jaw line tight because breathing out of your mouth is not the best for your facal structure. Why is edit naked eye.
Speaker 3: Can get adding off for it off.
Speaker 4: It's just a hostage, that's what he's a fucking.
Speaker 3: The cartel has him. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's like gaffer tape that he that's gorilla green take. Yeah, that's like electric. His dad is a super so you know that's an electric take.
Speaker 3: That's what yo Eddin is a fool man, all right, So three fifty two am.
Speaker 1: Okay, he takes I guess he takes his the mouth tape off, I would say, SMR. So I'm one of the people who like watching men do things like.
Speaker 4: You don't like watching men do this.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 1: I like watching well mainly clean. I don't want to see you like naked. You can put his shirt on, but like I like women clean and content.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine. Do you think he's a lot about the times of rushing his teeth and was way shorter than that.
Speaker 1: We all lie about what time we get up in them.
Speaker 3: Because I don't, of course, but I don't think he brush his teeth for two minutes. I was I was really clocking everything on this entire routine. That was my biggest issue. And going outside of four oh one, who is taking notes? Do you have an assistant?
Speaker 1: Well, when you record, it's on the camera.
Speaker 2: But wait, this is his morning routine. Yeah, he captain, He's not getting up at three fifty two doing all this. Now, what content dog get is for content?
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, some people go to work at eight am, and the best time to get all of this shit done is before you go to work, because I get up to go to the gym when me and Alex are on our ship, me and Alex get up at five o'clock in the morning to go to the gym.
Speaker 4: So you don't have to be nowhere at eight am, demors.
Speaker 1: No, But I have to be somewhere by eleven am. So that's why I get up at five am, go to the gym, do all my stuff. I gotta do a full face and makeup of stuff to come to work, So it takes me.
Speaker 4: You get up at five am to be somewhere at eleven am, we go.
Speaker 1: To the gym and get I journal in the morning, like sometimes I stretch.
Speaker 2: That is fucking crazy. Yeah, I wish I would get up at five and I gotta be somewhere at eleven. This, this reminded me for six hours of fuck, gotta be somewhere. That's like going to the airport your flighters at four and you get there at eleven am.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Why are you here?
Speaker 1: You terrorist?
Speaker 3: If you're if you're flying with my mother. Yeah, that's how it goes.
Speaker 4: That is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: But that's that's morning routine. We just talked about Mourner routine. That's Mourner routine.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: I want to work out for an hour and fifteen minutes. I want to take a shower, I want to make myself breakfast, I want a journal, like all of that stuff takes time.
Speaker 3: Sh This reminded me when Mark Wahlberg's morning routine when like viral a few years ago. War though the same, but two thirty am, I'm waking up. Two forty five prayer time, three fifteen breakfast. Do you know the type of psychopath you have to be to be able to silently pray for thirty minutes? Maybe he's Muslim, No, he's Irish Catholic. There's not enough. Hell, Mary's in our book that you could ever the guy that yelled racial epists who was praying for thirty minutes, you know, forget ask forgiveness?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, he had a while week.
Speaker 1: So why why did this Ashton thing go viral?
Speaker 4: Because people are just bored and anything goes viral.
Speaker 1: He's someone I never saw this, so I don't know is he just a content creator or does he have a job and he started creating CONTs like you know, like is he this is.
Speaker 3: Like a genre because it's not just him. There's a couple other people that are doing this. And what's so funny is I had that question with all of them. You can never figure out what they do during this routine because they go to like their job and it's a quick clip like yeah, let's close that million dollar deal. And I'm like, this guy's a scammer. That's how he has that ferrari Like these two. I don't want to put it on his jacket, but they all feel like scammers to me. Let's continue on it for a one yea Okay, first of all, doing push ups because I think he goes to the gym eventually doing push ups before you go to the gym. It's the weirdest thing in the world to me your balcony and then take your fucking noseguard off. No, that's a that's a breathe right strip right. Yeah, So maybe he has like sinus issues. I don't know, he has breathing issues.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 2: He had a mouth, he had mouth tape on from yeah, and then he had his breathe right band on his nose, so he's congested.
Speaker 3: Okay, his traps are the size of my femur. I don't think he has breathing problems. Looks like it looks pretty healthy to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ash.
Speaker 3: Put a shirt on journaling shirtlesses. Yeah, the shirt off, the entire shirtless. And when we go back to the time of how much he spent journaling, So then just go on his phone and watch YouTube.
Speaker 1: Eight minutes, Yeah, eight minutes journaling.
Speaker 3: Church. That's a new als challenge. And I've noticed none of these guys wear socks.
Speaker 1: Did he put out a van cleef to go work out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hmm, okay, boss. For a second, if I ever was waiting for an elevator at six o'clock in the morning and there's someone setting up a fucking tripod to get the doors to open and close. I'm moving out of that fucking building, or I'm knocking your camera out the fucking way. Imagine waiting in the hallway.
Speaker 4: For this point. That's the only thing with this. It's like if you got to set up the cameras like nahay, yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Takes a while. That's so. That's the thing about day in the life of it. That's why I don't do them as often. They take a very long time.
Speaker 3: That's why this is all cap. He probably did this at two o'clock in the afternoon. There's no way you can set up there's two minutes in between each action. You had to set the camera up every single time.
Speaker 2: No, he's putting too much on the time. He's obviously lying about the time, and I think I see that that might be part of the whole thing. Yeah, the time, he's just he's lying, which is cool. I guess it's funny.
Speaker 3: Dead Spriend death Friend that he sprinted for all four of those gamera angles.
Speaker 1: No way he about to get in the pool too, Okay.
Speaker 3: The funniest, the funniest meme over the weekend of this was he floated for four minutes because there was time between him diving and him going in the pool. Yeah, he was in the air for four minutes.
Speaker 4: His traps. He's in shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so he did push ups. He went to the gym, and he wants to be doing seventy five hard. You need to work out outside and a workout inside. There seventy five hard.
Speaker 3: What's seventy five hord, that's like popps me. No, is that like a workout?
Speaker 1: Hey, yo, it's it's like a lifestyle challenge. So you take seventy five days, you do little to no drinking, and every single day, every single day, you work out twice, one outside and one inside for forty five minutes. You do ten pages of reading or journaling. Like you know, that's seventy five hard. I was thinking about doing that. I was not asking all to do it with me and starting next month.
Speaker 4: You guys, I'm getting older. Seventy five hard when I was growing over with something else?
Speaker 3: Like what that was really funny because I don't even put this.
Speaker 4: Seventy five hard. I'm just saying. I was like, oh, how much you want that?
Speaker 3: So much work?
Speaker 4: You want?
Speaker 3: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: You want to you want to crack cooked up seventy five grams cooked all right?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 3: Oh would you guys do this this type of content? If you did seventy five hard, I would.
Speaker 1: But I do content anywhere, so mall wouldn't if.
Speaker 3: You if you did something like this, I would put it behind a paywall, and you have my money.
Speaker 4: Doing it.
Speaker 3: If you and Jamaris did this, I would pay. I couldn't never, I couldn't pay your three thousand dollars light build to see you guys do that ship my vlog.
Speaker 1: I do stuff like this in my vlog though you don't watch my blogs, and I do literally do that.
Speaker 4: You ain't never jumping a pool on your vlog.
Speaker 1: No, I did not jump in a pool for four minutes.
Speaker 4: In the air. You never did that.
Speaker 3: You have never silently journaled in your have just dead quiet journaling? Yeah, no voiceover? No? Yeah, I have which episode? Which episode? Maybe I'm behind at least two or you don't watch them. I watched the full Vegas one.
Speaker 1: Because you were in it, you fucking narcissists.
Speaker 3: No, because I want to make sure to do anything dumb opposite of narcissist. What awful thing did I do in this gay?
Speaker 1: You guys didn't do anything other than called Burnet's sauce bernice sauce, but because that's how you pronounced it anyway. But yeah, this, I mean, I don't know there's a there's a market for it. They get brand deals doing stuff like this. I'm sure some liquor brand or water brand. Definitely a water brand. It's going to give him their water so that he can pour in all of that stuff. I get doing it. I get the appel people watch it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, imagine this Sarahtoga staff going into work this morning, just being offline, didn't even check their phones and seeing the spike in sales, Like, how the fuck did this happens? Now? This guy dumb? Oh that's why you laughed when I walked in.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you got Saratoga when you walked in. Yeah, but I've been drinking all the time only glass bottles. Is Mountain Valley or Saratoga that I But I walked in today and Josh laughed, and I was like the fuck, it's so funny. Like but now I get it, Like, oh so now everybody's drinking Saratoga because of this viral video.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's continue on with He had to have got paid by them. This whole video is pretty much an ad. Next apartment, setting up a tripod in your shower is nuts?
Speaker 1: Outside? Was that a banana pill he just put on his space? Oh he's oh yeah, he's he's rage baiting for sure.
Speaker 4: No, but that's that's actually the inside of banana pill is actually great for your skin.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: Have you done it? I've done?
Speaker 1: Is that why you order one hundred bananas a fucking week?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I eat a lot of bananas because I make smoothies every morning. But yeah, the inside of banana pil is definitely great for your skins.
Speaker 1: Okay, check him out.
Speaker 3: Thought it was for banana bread. But listen, I do the uh ice water ship, So great for the banana, great for your poors. Yeah, all right, continue so looking at it. Ten thousand scammers, that's what he The only thing he was doing for work that day was yeah, let's do it at least ten thousand. You not even talk to nobody. That was like when Rick Ross used to make music videos with the Skits, and he'd be talking to people on the phone and you could see all the apps. Yeah, like you're not on the phone.
Speaker 4: Bro, Wait, so what is he?
Speaker 3: This is this what he does for a living? He's a consecret with Ashton hall Is.
Speaker 1: I have no idea who this man is.
Speaker 4: So just this video went viral. We've never seen or heard about this guy before this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, also putting on that fit to do that one call and then changing back into some regular homeshits to cook eggs.
Speaker 4: He's not cooking eggs. That's a girl cooking eggs.
Speaker 3: Oh wasn't see. I didn't pay attention.
Speaker 1: He's a fitness influencer, so I guess that's his job.
Speaker 4: Are you smoking?
Speaker 3: Shit? Man? So looking at it, Bro, got to go ahead and get it at least ten thousands. Oh got his queen doing that. I'm bad. I respect it, please do.
Speaker 1: I didn't even like the way he said thank you, he said. I don't like the way he said thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been up since three fifty you finally get up and made some fucking turkey, bacon and eggs.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You did something I'd of had a whole full day already.
Speaker 3: Josh cookies. Go the other guy. We have to go do the whole thing. This guy is a fucking serial killer. This American cycle right here. Imagine damaras go home with him in Houston and he wake up like that. First of all, let's start by saying he woke up before the alarm went off. She just brows before the alarm went.
Speaker 4: Off, and sleeping like that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait did she bow to him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: See that's what's wrong, y'all. Don't bow to y'all man no more.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. See. Oh he mix it up with spinach, okay, and doing that in your bed is crazy. I do respect that they have all have white women doing this ship for them, though.
Speaker 4: How you know that's a white woman?
Speaker 1: That arm is white, but the other one because he's African. Please, I'm not respected. I know when y'all not respected. Not the tire something wrong. Can't come near me. That shit dirt, that's a trash fit.
Speaker 3: Don't do carsthing like thats.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: This is very funny. He didn't think that, Okay. For our audio listeners, what's his name.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what his name was, Marvin Vincit.
Speaker 4: The coffee creators are having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to make one now.
Speaker 3: There was some funny ones of like weed heeads morning routines. The internet did what they were supposed to do this weekend. I saw the craziest morning routines ever.
Speaker 1: But Rory, if I make one, will you be like my like sleeve like they have? I think that could be good content.
Speaker 3: No, yeo, me throwing you your blazer would be you want me to sing Queen to Bee as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well Marvin Achi was his name. Sorry for our audio listeners who couldn't hear what we were watching.
Speaker 3: Who's the guy that I remember? Drake redid one of his skits? He was the original? Like, that's not the same.
Speaker 1: That was the Target guy?
Speaker 3: The target guy? Oh okay, Like do we owe him some royalties? Like he started a genre?
Speaker 4: But yeah, he was cleaning.
Speaker 1: That was because we played Yeah, no, that was I think we used about Carlo's Harris we were watching. I was cleaning. But the target dude just went to like target and y'all were making fun of him for setting up his tripod to watch him walk into Target on he had to walk out and come get the truck.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: Filming content is very, very embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be easier to just have a camera person with you?
Speaker 3: Who paying for that?
Speaker 1: Who's paying for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, wouldn't it be let me say, if you're one of the bigger.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. But that's that's an expense.
Speaker 3: But and also it's you can tell that he doesn't have something with them because that camera's not moving at all. That's stationary.
Speaker 2: Still, we have somebody with you that has a little tripod and they keep setting it up, like me setting it up walking and then coming back to pick it up.
Speaker 4: We're not doing it.
Speaker 3: If I see a tripod in the parking lot of Target and he walking in, I am driving through that tripod.
Speaker 1: So you're a hater.
Speaker 3: No, you're inconvenicing everyone else's day.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you could go around. He's not setting it up in the middle of the parking lot.
Speaker 3: That guy did, Yes, he did. I've seen it and it was definitely through a Target.
Speaker 2: I've seen I've seen Target interests, and it was like that camera's in the middle of the it's.
Speaker 3: Very it is very checked out. One.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate I hate doing it. It's one of my biggest struggles with creating content. Is I like being a I like being president in the moment, and I don't want to feel make everybody else feel uncomfortable when I'm recording. But then I look and I see content creators like the real ones reporting on how much they make, and they making million dollars a year, and I'm over here like fuck being embarrassed. Like girl, put that fucking camera out.
Speaker 4: There's no such thing as embarrassment no more.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: People have no shame, People have no pride. All of that is the thing.
Speaker 3: You have shame.
Speaker 4: You still have shame. People look at you like that when you feel like there's no shame no more, people not are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I still have shame. I have shame about a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I have too much shame.
Speaker 4: So lose some of that shame game, some gain some of that fame.
Speaker 3: Damn what I'm saying, today's athletics.
Speaker 4: You're gonna what you're gonna do, trading that shame for that fame. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: Really show your asshole. Once you show the asshole, baby, do you know? Once you do that, but you out of here. Pre popper or post post, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: You want to have proper influence popper show which one work, That's how you gotta do it.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with the voiceover absolutely all right, well what else.
Speaker 1: Is that our listen? You know, were just talking fucking y'all's free reign today. It's your birth birthday. Turn up if you right now, if you listen and take a motherfucking shot. I don't care if you at work, say you go into the bathroom, go across the street to the bar and take a shot of fucking down Julio for me, and.
Speaker 2: Then we're not for being drunk at the job called the marriage and she'll make sure she's taking care of you for the next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you we can have staying at host You guys could come in and take a little bit of you know, be me for a day or two.
Speaker 4: Now they can't. I was like, no, they can't.
Speaker 3: I feel for them for getting fired.
Speaker 4: My business now won't be here.
Speaker 3: We need more mothers like who's my guy, Jayden Daniels. We need more mothers like like his.
Speaker 2: I saw that at the they were at the game, so juju Juju Superstar future w NBA player plays for the USC she was at.
Speaker 4: Was it the men's game she was at? Was the woman's tournament? Was a woman's tournament?
Speaker 2: She was at the game, and her and Jayden Jade and Daniels right, her and Jayden and Daniels quarterback for the Washington Commanders. Uh, we're seeing on camps sitting next to each other. Obviously, he's one of the hottish young players in the league. She's one of the hottish young women's players in college basketball. So you know the camera is gonna catch these two people sitting together having a conversation.
Speaker 3: Che'sing though he was cheasing, he was she'sing hard. Like they Commanders had a great season. Didn't end the way they wanted to, but they had some wild games that I didn't even see him cheese that way in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, you know it's I think they were laughing because once they noticed they had them on the jumbo tron, probably in the in the arena, and they probably was like, oh man, Like they seem like they both know, like this is about to go viral. Like they start looking at their phones.
Speaker 4: Like everybody's probably like, yo, y'all are on TV right now.
Speaker 3: I think Juju got that risk.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was giggling him out of his druwers. I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 2: But then then Mom showed up in the next shot and was sitting in between them, and she seems to be pointing to the camp like the jumbo tron, saying, you know, like the camera's right there, they can see y'all, Oh, he probably got a girl, or if he if he doesn't have a girl, you know, maybe they're just like the mom was like, we don't even want this to turn into something, yeah, which is what it obviously. You know, I think Mom sitting there made it a bigger story. And if they were just sitting there together, because she was actually pointing directly at the camera, like the camera could see y'all, y'all sitting here. Y'all know what they're gonna turn this into, because they could really just be cool friends, Like it ain't even nothing like that. But you know what the camera catching Juju and Jayden Dames, you know what social media is gonna turn it into, which is what they're trying to turn it into, obviously.
Speaker 3: But my protective like because we know Jooju because not going after anyone's money with this day of guy because she likes them. Mom wasn't even playing that. That's a that's a protective mom of the finances of that thing. No, but I don't think it was no girl could be around us. No, no, no, I don't think it was that energy.
Speaker 2: I think it was more so like you know, y'all know what they're gonna y'all know what they're gonna turn it into.
Speaker 3: Like we're not gonna let them do that, like because they could really they even be damn because it's people.
Speaker 2: He's obviously sitting in the section with her family because somebody behind him has a Juju shirt on, so obviously he's sitting in this section with probably her family, you know whatever.
Speaker 4: Whatever. They might be damn near like family or close.
Speaker 3: To the family.
Speaker 2: But the mom knows what they're gonna try to turn it into with the cameras gonna try to turn it into.
Speaker 3: So did you prefer this relationship reveal or Tiger Woods big relationship of revealing parties over over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, Tiger kept it. You know, he kept it all the way pimping, he kept he kept it. He kept it, He kept it with the money.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 3: First of all, I was saying, love is love is in the air. It is fucking hilarious to start your caps. Love is in the air. Life is better with you by my side. We look forward to our journey through this life together. At this time, we would appreciate privacy for all those close to our hearts. The reason why I wasn't even aware y'all were dating. I would have kept I would have kept it private because I didn't know.
Speaker 1: It. Somebody knew. I think, is this a marriage proposal?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 1: I think they got engaged or something. No, looking forward to our journey through life together sounds like they just got engaged.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, well, if you pimping like Tiger, that could just be a weekend. The journey with Tiger could be. But he gonn show you the time of your life in.
Speaker 4: Two days though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you hear those voicemails Tiger get crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Tiger, this is Tiger Woods were talking about. So, I mean, you know, the life for him could be a week. Change your life in the week.
Speaker 3: Tiger, throughout his entire career has always given us more information than we needed. We didn't know about this relationship until he told us. He even said on that voicemail to the woman he was cheating on his wife with, Hey, this is Tiger Woods, Can you please delete all of this so my wife doesn't find out who says their full name to someone they are fucking Wait, and who's the other tiger? You could have just said tiger.
Speaker 2: This is Vanessa's rap sheet, like with her the guy she's dated, I know nothing about it, dars. Vanessa dated local street gangster Valentine rivera member of the violent King Latin Kings. So she went from the Latin Kings to White King. Leonardo DiCaprio. Nineteen ninety eight, Vanessa was leaked how old was she in nineteen niney eight with an American actor Leonardo DiCaprio. From nineteen ninety eight to two thousand and one, Vanessa dated Saudi Prince ben Bonder Ben Sultan Ale Sud sounds like a lot of money. The relationship ended in two thousand and one when Kalid Benbinder left the US after his Saudi ambassador father was suspected of having indirect ties to individual's link with the Al Caeda hijackers. Jesus, oh, she fucking with gangster. She went from the Latin King to al Qaeda. So then on November twelve, two thousand and five, Vanessa married Donald Trump Junior. The wedding was held at the mar A Lago Club in Florida. The service was associated by Trump Junior's aunt. Trump Junior had proposed her with a one hundred thousand dollars ring that he had received as a gift from a jeweler in exchange for proposing to her in front of paparazzi outside of the jeweler's store at the Short Hills Mall in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: And this is why you can't That is why you can't worry about chicks past, because they ain't gonna find out. She was working with Alkata like Lee Leo, my man Valentine Rivera uptown with the lat Kigs. She went to Leo downtown in Manhattan, and then she went out over across seas to the Saudi Prince. She know this, she needs like a short series, so this would be the craziest movie ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, they won't never go back. She started with the Latin king. She ain't been once with one since she went to the Prince of Saudi. She went from the Latin king to a Saudi prince.
Speaker 3: And then she turned twenty two. So Leo wanted nothing to do with her Leo was young at in ninety Holy shit, that's nuts. Like, I would love to know the how we met story for every single one of those people. Yeah, like, meet the Saudi.
Speaker 1: She's a pretty, skinny, blonde white women.
Speaker 3: How'd you get in the.
Speaker 4: Room, blonde pretty white women?
Speaker 1: No, but he's saying, how did you get in those rooms? Maybe they pay you to be in the rooms when you're pretty, But look at her.
Speaker 2: She went from a Latin king to Leonardo DiCaprio, to the Saudi Prince, to Donald Trump Junior to Tiger Woods.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Her type is criminals. Everyone out.
Speaker 2: That fucking run. That's the generation. She's on a run. Her origin story is crazy. Yeah, we need a Netflix special on her.
Speaker 4: We need to know, We need to know. What's up with you, shorty?
Speaker 2: How you go from a Latin king to the Saudi Prince, well, Hollywood king, Leonardo DiCaprio to the Saudi Prince Donald Trump Junior, Dad's president.
Speaker 3: You went from al Qaeda to a family that is now controlling the country that your ex blew up?
Speaker 1: Yo, Can you fucking relax?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: In two thousand and five, Donald Trump Junior was just they weren't in politics at all two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: I mean they all right, they owned the city that her ex blew up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she get into it.
Speaker 1: I respect it. I wish sometimes I could be that girl.
Speaker 3: I wish all right, I just.
Speaker 4: Told you, get rid of that shame.
Speaker 3: How would you? How would you shoot your shot to al Kata?
Speaker 1: Well, she didn't know they were attached to Alcata, that was private. She just thought he was a Saudi prince.
Speaker 4: That's all that matters.
Speaker 3: Saudi prince.
Speaker 4: How fuck you?
Speaker 2: I don't care what y'all do for your money. Wait before the Saudi prince oil money ship.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the problem. You have to get it on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's part of the black gold is shipped inside.
Speaker 1: My own girls were having that ship. How much would it take for you to get shipped on?
Speaker 4: Conversation number they landed on wash the.
Speaker 1: Cat million was the lowest. A million?
Speaker 3: Was you capn the marriage?
Speaker 4: Your friends are?
Speaker 3: I'm going under a million?
Speaker 4: You're lying the matters.
Speaker 1: If a nigga pull out a hondred k cash, no bro a hundred K, I could just like do my job well and get one hundred K. I could like actually put work into fucking content creating and make a hunt how much?
Speaker 4: How much? How much work would you have to put in to make a hundred thousand dollars To.
Speaker 1: Make one hundred thousand dollars in content creating through brand news and stuff, I would have to record every day. I would have to take it pretty serious.
Speaker 4: But it's possible. You've got on you one time. Yeah, but you got to live with the five minutes.
Speaker 1: You have to live with the fact that a nigga shitted on you for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whether it's one hundred thousand or million.
Speaker 1: Was gonna drive quickly off fast. I coulda put a hundred thousand. I'm bad.
Speaker 4: You gotta just call that nigga and say, hey, your stomach.
Speaker 3: Hurt again, And when you got the bubble gut in there, when you start rumbling, and then I feel like, after it happens once and it like, isn't the worst thing ever, You're gonna go back a few times.
Speaker 1: The worst thing ever.
Speaker 3: I've never shitted on. But I'm thinking if it happens and you're like, well that was awful, but I survived.
Speaker 1: How so you're telling me that you would let a man shoot on you for one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: When you put it that way, it's tough to say yes, but he was he would let a girl shit on in foe hundred k cash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably absolutely you would, Yeah, honey, K Can I close my eyes of course? Oh yeah. And you can put the ash and hole to take on the mouth. Yeah, you can do all of that. That does have to be my morning routine, just one time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ship on me.
Speaker 3: I'll get up, pray.
Speaker 1: It has to be recorded.
Speaker 3: That makes it better.
Speaker 4: It has to be recorded where I'm telling that to? Where's this content living at?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 4: Only fans cut me in?
Speaker 1: Y'all are crazy? Back shame, bring back shame.
Speaker 4: They don't care.
Speaker 3: I could they don't care about sha people that one hundred k if it was filmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you're talking about me spreading the content around. Matter of fact, if it's the only fans, I need a PC. I need percentage, Josh.
Speaker 3: Can we talk to volume and see what advertisers would be interested in a video of me getting shit on? Let's let's see let's see what this. Yeah, we can get a baby White brand body wash branded on this thing. You know in the Dove commercials when they clean like the ducks in the oil with the oil.
Speaker 4: Be the duck. He would be the duck.
Speaker 3: They put me in a sink for the morning routine.
Speaker 4: He's the duck.
Speaker 3: Duck, ass nigga, he is the duck, exactly, the wounded bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your girls is lying a million. They coming under that million. A nigga knock on the door with fifty K cash. They letting it happen.
Speaker 1: Fifty No, fifty.
Speaker 4: Look the marriage half your old bag.
Speaker 2: You can see if your home girls ain't never seen fifty thousand dollars in cash, I can promise you that most humans have it. So now we're on the same So now we're on the same page. So now nigga tell you, yo, here that's yours. Just put some top on the floor, lay down, let me use the bathroom on you.
Speaker 1: My pride is too I can't see.
Speaker 4: I just told you to lose that shame in that pride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be broke for the rest of my life because I got too much pride. That's fine, I'm cool with that. Morals in integrity, Ain't that's your shit? Morals integrity, I'm not.
Speaker 4: But Vanessa Ga shit on me for a hundred K. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Who Vanessa, that's her name, honey K Vanessa cash snaw v I start calling Va.
Speaker 3: That's probably why Talker went after because we know Tiger's into some weird ship. You probably found out what she was doing in Saudi Arabia. That's my queen right there.
Speaker 2: Tiger said keep this, we like to keep this private, thank you, and posted a picture of him and this girl. You live in a different world. You like to keep this private, letting you know this is my girl. He letting it be know.
Speaker 4: Now, give us our privacy.
Speaker 1: He must have went through that phone or went through that I g. Somebody was dming her. So it's like, yeah, keep this private journey.
Speaker 2: Together that she don't get no dms. She gets flown straight to the to the consoles. Yeah, she got separate phones for each guy, the Saudi Prince. She don't get no DMS. You crazy, Nah, she's way past that. Nor they get in touch with Vanessa. You got to send the jet.
Speaker 4: Let her know. Yes on the run with at ten be the.
Speaker 3: Yeah athoms out of order, so you know, you know when.
Speaker 4: Bathroom doesn't work, So you already know what we're doing. When you touch down, so good.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's been plenty of pilots that fly the private shit and have had compromising situations that we're talking about now, Like we'll give you a little extra if you allow me to shit on people while you fly this plane. Oh yeah, that happens private jets. You can do whatever you want a private jet.
Speaker 2: A couple of times before private you see you see the pilot once you get on, and I guess whoever the flight attending is. But like there's a door you can close and have complete privacy, Like you never have to see them if you don't want to see them. So I was just sitting there, I was like, oh, yeah, I get it now, I understand why these niggas be flying private. You could do whatever you want up here.
Speaker 3: But do you think they like do the shipping on the descent or like they want to live in the smell for the whole flight? Like out the gate, once we've reached our cruising altitude, you can take your seatbelt off and shit.
Speaker 4: Like the Wi Fi yea the Wi Fi work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the Wi Fi work, it's time to taking shit. Yeah, it's like the Wi Fi. Once the Wi Fi could work, good.
Speaker 1: A hot box and no plane. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: If your thing is shitting on women, I doubt the smell of shit bothers you. It probably turns you on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to be a different type of person first of all to do that. Your mental is like on a whole nother thing.
Speaker 1: Ill say, Hell you call everybody else mentally ill?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, that's some that's a mental illness. You like shitting on people, that's a mental illness.
Speaker 3: Sure. I would love to talk to like a therapist or someone of like, how does one get into that? How do you even like that? Yeah? Because you know they have triggers of like you know why certain people do certain things? Sexual abusis, kids and all that. How do you get to the ship. There has to be something specific that happened.
Speaker 2: No, you just at that point, you at that point where you just now you're just trying to entertain yourself, like women are just objects to you, like you have you have so much money. It's like these are your toys, Like that's your toilets, that's my American toilet, that's my London toilet.
Speaker 3: Like what's the wild I get off on the power aspect, what's the wildest thing I could do to this person. Yeah, and they like for one hundred five hundred thousand, it's nothing oil money. Literally, there's money.
Speaker 4: They'll shits on five hundred thousand dollars. Why they asked, you can't even count you can't even count the table money they have.
Speaker 3: Like there's no number. They just they just like, I don't know. Money doesn't exist at all, there's no net worth. Yeah, I'm cool, though, mal did one of my favorite things over the weekend, which is piss off the timeline.
Speaker 4: Did I Yeah?
Speaker 3: At this point, like before, not to say it got annoying with how many people were in mentions about the battle and all that and all that shit has passed. Now, I really enjoy watching you get people so upset talking about anything positive with Drake, Like I would just click yesterday on the tweet and just go through every single mention and actually laugh out loud, like this was really offending people. They were upset. Yeah, Like they were lashing out at you because you started with saying songs for you isn't leave rotation anytime soon. Just that one popped it off. And then when you started to go on the Kanye like rant about it, I was like, oh, he's gonna make the TD chat's head explode.
Speaker 2: I didn't drop the F bomb, so that's not a Kanye rant. I didn't drop the F bomb one time. I was cltious to that.
Speaker 4: I was like, I wanted to, but where would it have fit in any of these two? I don't know where you deleted it. Yeah, it might be my drafts. I might have a few in the drafts for sure. Yeah. But I wasn't trying to.
Speaker 2: I was I was home Sunday shit, watching the tournament on TV on mute and just playing music and cleaning, and I'm listening to a bunch of music. But then this Sexy Songs for You came on and I'm listening to it, and I'm like, it's been out, and we know how now, how hard it is for an album to stay in your rotation after a month of being Yeah, yeah, very so. It's almost impossible for an album that's not a good album to be in your rotation after a month of being released. But then then listening to it, I started realizing that every time I hear a different record on it, I like a different record more than I like the last time I saw it. I mean the last time I listened to it. So I'm just listening to the album and I just started like really listening. I'm like, this album is really not just a great album. Out of twenty one tracks, maybe I skip two, maybe three out of twenty one tracks, and it still sounds good. A month later, I already know what these songs are gonna do in an arena in a performance setting. Every time you open your phone, somebody is playing the song one of the songs in the background making a video to it. So clearly people are playing this album. They're listening to the music. But I'm just listening to it and just really getting into the never mind the energy around Drake and the bad all of that, I don't even care about that anymore. I'm just listening to music now, enjoying music, and this is some of the best music I think both of them have in their catalog. Definitely when He's gone to me, it's one of the best. So I think that might be incredible song. That might be one of Drake's best verses.
Speaker 3: That's probably my favorite song on the projects.
Speaker 2: So I'm just I'm just again, I'm just going through the music, listening to it, and just started tweeting about it like it wasn't to piss nobody off.
Speaker 4: It was just just a tweet.
Speaker 3: I think there was just a tiny bit in your head to piss people off, which I think is fine because I don't because while I do not agree, just time wise to say it's a classic album that you tweeted, but I'll say it if it pisses off the internet, because that was the one I ran to because I was look look at the difference between all the comments between each one of these tweets. Two hundred and ninety one people replied when you said it was a classic. Yeah, but again, how I love that tweet.
Speaker 4: But again, I wasn't tweeting that to piss anybody off.
Speaker 3: That wasn't.
Speaker 2: I told them to stop lying to themselves because I feel like people are lying to themselves.
Speaker 3: I feel like people say it's a classic, it's still rotation. I like it a lot. I'm not lying to myself by saying I don't know if it's a classic yet.
Speaker 2: The same way, you know how I feel about this album, the same way I felt about someone walkers over.
Speaker 3: It that's okay, which is a crazy company.
Speaker 4: But how is that crazy company?
Speaker 3: Because I think over. It is one of the few albums we've had that was like, this is an instant modern classic.
Speaker 2: I feel like that about this has twenty one tracks, and you could maybe maybe you'll skip too, maybe you'll skip meet your Padre and I joined with Ice Spice. Maybe maybe that's two tracks you skip out of twenty one tracks. If this was two if this was two new artists we never heard of them and they dropped this project.
Speaker 3: I'd say, Wow, they sound like Drake and Party. You would say that. You would say that, But would you not say the music is fucking crazy? Of course I think it's crazy, and I know what artists.
Speaker 4: So that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you have twenty one tracks on an album, and maybe I don't listen to two every time it comes on to me in twenty twenty five, you have a.
Speaker 3: Classic album, listen that's subjective to everyone.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's definitely subjective. I'm saying to me, it's.
Speaker 3: Nokia, which is an incredible song, is not the new hotline bling. And this is where we get into those A Lister convos where we start yelling because I think you guys don't put enough respect on real classic shit.
Speaker 4: Do you understand why said it's the new hot lone.
Speaker 3: Blinklody No, Okay, he dropped, he dropped, he dropped hot Line Blank. And because the hot Hotline Blank, no Kia phone.
Speaker 1: No, no no.
Speaker 2: But not only that, I feel like it was easy when you first heard it. It's kind of like, yo, what is he doing?
Speaker 3: That was? That was?
Speaker 2: And not only that, he released hot Line Blink in the middle of a beef with with me. He dropped it out on like a two pack with like two other songs.
Speaker 3: It was. It was charged Up Hotline Blank, and I forgot the third song. It was three of them, but everyone ran to Charged Up. And I remember coming to the the next day.
Speaker 4: Like, yo, y'all, you're not paying at it to this hot Line Blank record.
Speaker 3: That like drum Renix, shit is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's currently number three on the Top one hundred, okay, number one or US Apple Music. The video comes out Friday. This song is going to be number one on the Hot one hundred Billboard next week.
Speaker 1: The Hot one hundred just dropped and it's not in the top ten fort no kid, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what one point.
Speaker 4: It's number one on Apple Music right now on US Apple music.
Speaker 3: I don't really notice stat ship like that, But okay, with context, I sort of see what you're saying. As far as a song that was like all right, and it grows on you very quickly of how catchy it is, I just don't like Hotline Bling. I think maybe only God's Plan you could really like compare to as far as what that song did for Drake, What do you mean? I don't think no kid will ever see the numbers or impact that Hotline Bling had. I think God's Plan would be the only other song.
Speaker 1: But Mime Bling was an anomaly that was that was insane, that was out of here, even for Drake standards, it was out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But well, I mean I just like that you pissed everyone off.
Speaker 4: As though just remember I said it you think it will.
Speaker 3: Do the same numbers that Hotline Blended. I'm feel that trajection.
Speaker 4: I didn't say.
Speaker 2: I didn't say the same numbers. I said, it's the new Hotline Blinks, meaning exactly what it did. It was drop post or close to a beef. It was a record that he first heard. It was like, Yo, what the fuck is? This kind of was like a threw you off a little bit and then it took off and it was the biggest record out of the whole the old beef.
Speaker 3: Man, I would have been so tight if I was meek. Imagine back to back in Hotline Bling, but I'm both playing just when you're in the middle of a battle, like, all right, man, you got all.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, you win. This is all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at I'm now I'm looking at Drake's most successful songs.
Speaker 3: It's God's spoiler word or one dance maybe.
Speaker 1: And my feelings is up there too for that songs that were number one. He has a lot of songs that were number one for ten weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we can't I mean his numbers is kick we can't get.
Speaker 1: It too that. No, I'm just looking at which songs were number one for the longest amount of time, and I'm seeing in my feelings hotline bling. Yeah, there's a couple of them.
Speaker 3: I saw a small, small dance the timeline up in arms over. I guess party party is reference for Ratchet Happy Birthday leaked and everyone was in up and arms like, this is why we can't funk with him, This is why he's not a real artist. I'm like Dug. That doesn't change a single thought in my mind. If Party next Door wrote Ratchet Happy Birthday, that's what worth so much. This is, this is the song in question that we're gonna define if if we could fun with k or not.
Speaker 1: Rory fucking hates that song. Yo.
Speaker 2: I think that Padre shit might be worse. But you know that's the only you don't want to meet her, Padre, that's your problem.
Speaker 1: No, God's plan was. God's plan was Drake's longest running number one song, and Hotline Bling actually never went number one. The highest it went was number two.
Speaker 3: Yep, oh what Taylor had that day?
Speaker 1: And the and the song that lasted on the Billboard charts the longest was actually going Bad Meet mel Feature and Drake. It didn't go the highest, but it spent the longest amount of time on the charts.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know, if mall thinks sits, if mall thinks it's the one, it's possible. Listen. I went viral dancing to it, So I.
Speaker 3: Like the song. Every girl likes that song.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, enjoy the music like it's good music. It's a good song. Like people just act like they don't like it because they know the bea should I get it. But it's like, okay, put that this is good music. Act like this is not draking party, it's just great music.
Speaker 1: Well, I can understand somebody saying they might not like it at first and never going back to it because hearing it the first time, it's something you gotta like. Really, you gotta be a partier to really like understand why the song is good, because if somebody who just listens.
Speaker 4: To it or you just got to have a certain taste level like good music.
Speaker 1: Not just because something is good that other people doesn't. You know, music is subjective. If somebody is somebody, if somebody just listens to music, like just in their headphones, they don't really like Bump, you know what I'm saying, Like that might not be the song for them. And I can understand, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's I mean, we obviously we know that. So all subjectives.
Speaker 2: But my thing is, I'm just looking at twenty one tracks from anybody, and if you can consistently a month later after that album is produced released and listen to at least nineteen of those tracks consistently, it's a great fucking project for many artists.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck who put it out twenty one tracks.
Speaker 2: It's hard for people to listen to twenty one tracks consistently, It's all I'm saying. A month later, the album is sounding better every time I hear it, and I already know what they're gonna do when they performed it, Like I already know what the arena is gonna look like when they go on to and start performing these records and olders, all the girls start posting videos while this shit is gonna be everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's everywhere. I cannot open Instagram and not see a girl or god playing this song in the video.
Speaker 2: It's impossible. Maybe it's just my algorithm. I don't know, Maybe I just follow certain people. But every time somebody else open it, if I'm like, you hear it, somebody with their phone TikTok, you hear one of the songs on the album, I'm like, Okay, people are listening to this project.
Speaker 3: I hear that did did LinkedIn? Or like some companies sell all our data to Indeed.
Speaker 4: Who is Indeed.
Speaker 1: You know everything they say about you is true? Indeed is where you go to find jobs?
Speaker 3: So I've never sign up for indeed nothing. I for the past few days have been getting nothing but indeed emails and calls about job positions. This one is. This is hilarious. This was six hours ago. Podcast producer what Hi, Roy? Your background in digital marketing and project management could be a strong match for this podcast producer role?
Speaker 1: What podcast is for?
Speaker 3: Uh? Broad in invincible threads? I don't know one hundred and fifty Listen, man, I don't need to be on my for met email, health insurance, day time off, dental insurance, vision insurance.
Speaker 4: Got to be able to see.
Speaker 3: Here. Yeah, but yeah, I don't know why I'm being spammed by indeed constantly for fucking jobs.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's God trying to tell you someth Maybe it's God trying to tell you a trash podcaster.
Speaker 3: God works my serious. Listen man, Sorry, that was liquid?
Speaker 1: Why I did that?
Speaker 3: Look what they did to Jesus? Like God definitely make sure you know his strongest soldiers go through what they need to go through. I hear just so you guys can understand.
Speaker 1: So what are y'all doing with y'all week off? Because y'all know me I'm gonna be filling my stomach with Italian food and litie drops.
Speaker 4: What about you, guys, I don't know. I might live vicariously through you.
Speaker 1: Come to Houston.
Speaker 4: I can't, baby.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you one city I cannot go to.
Speaker 4: I can't go to Houston.
Speaker 1: Come on, I know me.
Speaker 4: I'll hit y'all both be like, Yo, you know what standing the road for me? Man, not leaving. I'm not leaving.
Speaker 3: I mean, Roryan come down there. I can't, man, can I can. I can't go to Houston. We just get peged some night trists or whatever out there. I'll be fine.
Speaker 4: I can't, man, I just know me. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I stay away from Houston. See the thing about me is, I'm very self. I know the places like Nah, y'all let me know how it was. I'm not going because I just know how I would Houston would have me forever. I can't spend no time in Houston. I can't do it, Yo, I can't.
Speaker 1: I appreciate yourself aware?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, just leaving all his ship in his crib, leave it there, burn.
Speaker 4: It, get it, get all new shit, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Would you guys? Judge me? If I went to Detroit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I would wonder know why you're going to Detroit.
Speaker 3: I may go. My plan of what my therapist is encouraging me to do is absolutely nothing, because I deserve to do absolutely fucking nothing. But it might go for some music shit, like for your album someone else's.
Speaker 4: I mean, if that's you know, that's work, it's you know, work esque.
Speaker 3: You know I'm talking about. Obviously, he wouldn't want anyone to know he's there. So that's why I'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying, oh, okay, okay, oh.
Speaker 1: But that's that's you want to go to Detroit with him instead of Houston with me?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna have way more fun. Import Ma's been on those trips, way more thrilling to almost die every every night.
Speaker 1: Then, Okay, almost dying in Mexico City is a little different than almost dying.
Speaker 3: I almost died in New Orleans, you name it, Yeah, in Atlanta him, You're gonna almost die Arizona.
Speaker 4: But did you die?
Speaker 1: But did you die surrounded by bad bitches? Because that's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could just die in Detroit because you're in Detroit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's going to get soul food. You can just turn into soul.
Speaker 3: Food and don't do that with Detroit on the low is actually a very very fun city.
Speaker 4: Very low.
Speaker 3: On the on the very different you live living in Detroit. I could see those fun things starting to get boring because there is only so much to do. You're there for three niggas wanted to kill us.
Speaker 4: It was it was easy.
Speaker 3: We did the same four things, same places.
Speaker 4: Went to the cigar louds, steakhouse, strip club, casino.
Speaker 3: That's all I got for you. Detroit is great strip clubs. Oh yeah, oh yeah, some of the.
Speaker 1: Yeah I deah, I think she was if they got cash dolls down at the Detroit strip clubs. Now Trey has need to be here.
Speaker 3: That's one yeah, Detroit. Another one on the lot. It just throws you off.
Speaker 2: When the security walks you, walks you in and he's holding the AK forty seven, I'm like, yeah, do we need that much security of the premises? Okay, okay, I'll bring out of here in ten minutes. Don't worry in and out. Absolutely shake some ass, Smack some ass.
Speaker 3: Even the chicks with like the bullet wounds on their legs still look good. Detroit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we wanted to stay away from those, though.
Speaker 3: Never liked the stripper that had a bullet w gotta live more.
Speaker 4: No, I daated a girl that had a bullet wooing but.
Speaker 1: In her buck?
Speaker 3: Yeah butt? How sorry for us? How long until you've started to not realize it when you was hitting from the back, I would get distracted every But it wasn't like it wasn't like she didn't get hit with a fucking ak like that.
Speaker 4: It was just it's a hand twenty two hours, I don't know, but she definitely got shot in the butt though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how does one get shot in the butt?
Speaker 2: At everybody else get shot when it ain't for them. You had to cook out the fucking basketball tournament. The ops show up, start shooting out everybody ducking I get hit.
Speaker 3: Oh that sucks, Yeah that's what happens. Did it like affect her her cheek for.
Speaker 2: A while, she said she it was like like that her leg was numb. But you know, do therapy and rehab over the years, Like it's school. It's just a small little ending take. It looked like a little dimple.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just wasn't sure if it was like you know, sometimes certain injuries when it rains, it's a little more sore like that. You couldn't hit that day.
Speaker 4: Now we're gonna hit. Cares just what is doing outside? I'm hitting for sure?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: This has been another episode of New Rory and Mall. We gotta get out of here. Y'all. We are in our brains are on vacation mode.
Speaker 2: No, your brain is on vacation. I'm not going on vacation. I'm here working. Me and PE we recorded hard.
Speaker 1: You want to you want to patreons me and p You want a pr I wasn't there.
Speaker 4: This was like the car going to Detroit. You said, you go to Detroit, Me and PJ going No, we're gonna watch the tournament right here.
Speaker 3: I thought he was going away. I might exactly, and p was looking up flights to random ship. PJ, I know, p SID. He was looking like he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna go to Newark to the final, to the Sweet sixteen. He going to Newark. Man, He's going to see Duke.
Speaker 3: I know, I didn't know it's in yrth this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at you, not about to go to Detroit so you can go to the game.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about going to see Duke. I want to see Cooper. Flag player even though I think he's gonna come back for another year.
Speaker 3: He was bored.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to. I didn't want to see him, player see him.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe i'll see all this week.
Speaker 4: Who know, maybe baby d have fun.
Speaker 2: Be safe, you know, call us if anything, text us if anything, you know, but just stay safe out there.
Speaker 4: Have a great birthday.
Speaker 1: I was zooming.
Speaker 4: God bless you on Monday.
Speaker 3: You know. Do that.
Speaker 2: Let us know what's going on. Tell Houston that I missed them the whole Houston just walked by. Might say Mom, miss issue, and he says, hello, old gallery.
Speaker 3: Just hello.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that nobody recognizes me when I'm out there.
Speaker 4: Cut it out. You just told all our listeners you're going. You posted on your story. Houston listeners, though, are you crazy? Are you on crack? Is it drugs?
Speaker 3: What are you on?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think I think it's like her fourth market.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't. We've only done one show there, so I don't. When I think of our big markets, I think La, New York, Philly.
Speaker 3: As far as listeners, I not international, because London and South Africa are high. But I really think is New York, La Toronto's international? Houston might be four. It might be over Atlanta actually, but well Los.
Speaker 1: Ve I didn't think our Las Vegas like demographic was that big. And we went to Las Vegas and couldn't stop getting recognized. That's the I got recognized more in Las Vegas than anywhere we've ever went.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that shit made me want to hit the agency, like, yo, I come, there's some bags out here.
Speaker 1: Like the Well, if you do see me, say hi. Please don't just stare at me. Please say hi. If you see me out and buy me a drink or actually buy me a bottle, thank you.
Speaker 4: So recognize you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I'm saying is if you do recognize me, say speak to me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all.
Speaker 1: When they recognize me and then they go on the internet and say yo, I saw them, that's weird. I just just say hi because then you know me and I don't know you. I feel like that's you know, that's creepy. I don't know that you know who I am, So just say hi, got you?
Speaker 3: Is it weird that I turned down drinks from listeners because it feels gay man buying me a drink? Yeah, I want that ship and a nice gesture all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh you shouldn't do that. That's nice. Make sure you're there when they're pouring it, though, so you don't get root feed.
Speaker 2: See if I got to do all of that, I'm just not taking a drink. It's easy to say I don't drink because I don't drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll say, by me a bottle.
Speaker 4: This has been a new yo.
Speaker 3: This has been another but yo.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, baby d Be safe. Call us if you need us. We'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 3: No enough