Speaker 1: So wait I record on this. No, oh you recording? We're recording? Are you recording? Yeah? Welcome to bull Chat. Welcome everybody. Today is Wednesday, March eighth. It's National Women's Day. Yeah, Happy National Women's Day. International Women's Day, I think it is. We're just national. I think it's international. So it's worldwide Worldwide Women's Day.
Speaker 2: Actually I feel like not to man explain it, but it should be Worldwide Women's Day WWD.
Speaker 1: That's a fun name. Yeah, but someone probably already has it Worldwide Women's Day as a WWF. Remember in the eighties they had to change it, you know all about that was it? Nineties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it went from WWF to WWE.
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 2: Because the world Wide Worldwide Wrestling Federation.
Speaker 1: Do you know why?
Speaker 2: The same as the Wildlife Something Fund, the World.
Speaker 1: Wildlife Fund, that's it. Yeah, yeah, the little panda that they send you things in the mail for. Yeah. So anyway, and yesterday was it was National Serial Day. Yeah, happy days to all who celebrate. And let me tell you something. So on Monday's coming up, serial Killers, there's going to be something related to both. I'm making a special trip to the Walmart and Farmingdale today to pick up a box of something. Oh wow, you'll have something to look forward to on Monday. I'm excited. So you just done that episode yet, so I'm pumed. Right, Just think International Women's Day and National Serial Day and mash them together, and that's happening on Monday Women's Breakfast series, even though it should have been yesterday or Monday. What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know you curate the episodes as you say, I do perfectly curate them.
Speaker 1: I do curate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't think about, you know, Serial Day or.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Cereal, well, I know this was a special. I had to specially order this box, so it's brand new. Just came out and I was able to get it. Speaking of serial kind of, Is your friend Tommy still on strike? Why?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious. No, we're sending him the Disney serial all right? So I just I boxed up the Disney serial that you asked me to send it. I put in a FedEx box and I just put it in the FedEx box. He's married, yes, okay, it's his wife, the jealous type. No, right, good because on the label I wrote Tommy and Gina because you didn't give me his last name. So you see right there, it's just Tommy and Gina. That's what the label says. So when it gets to their house, she's like, who's Gina? Right, you're gonna start a whole fight. Well, that's what it's all you. When I was in the bathroom, I was like, oh my god, if she doesn't know, if she doesn't understand, she's gonna be like, who's Gina? And I don't want to get I don't want to break them up. I realized that after I put it in the drop box and I was peeking, Scott labeled or cereal box Tommy and Gina. Tommy and Gina. So let Gina know that as a joke. No, it wasn't a joke. You didn't give me his last name. Well, you just wrote your inside joke with him. No, it's just my inside joke with me because he doesn't even get it. I know you've it's your thing. I guess. Yeah. I'm a child of the eighties, so it's hilarious for me only lately prigs. Everybody, this looks dumb though, with the thing hanging down there, I should bet you should back it out of the frame. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: Continuity, okay, continuity, continuity. Sorry, aesthetics aesthetic. That's what my kids say now, the aesthetics. It's so it's so aesthetic over here.
Speaker 1: Everything can't. I can't. That's a TikTok th right, aesthetics.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for that app to just shut down and then kids to be kids again, the very old man is that sounds yeah?
Speaker 1: True at the very least. I'm looking forward to it for when it's like uh, restricted with times and they said, you know, if you're under eighteen or something like that, you'll get gonna know what, how's it gonna know? Because kids sign up with the fake dates anyway? Fake birthdays? Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know how they're gonna know. There's no way they're gonna model. Maybe they need some ID and that way they'll steal your ID too, exactly, send them on everything, China. What was it going to say?
Speaker 2: I went to the grmatologist, right, Oh, I was supposed to. I know, we could have recorded this yesterday and then you just nailed my children both. Don't worry, guys, I really wanted to record yesterday. But Scott was like, I got a run and then he ran, and then he texted me later. Oh, I didn't go to the dermatology.
Speaker 1: That's right, because I had to pick my daughter up from school, You giant chirk off. Yeah, are you kidding?
Speaker 2: I chose you the receipt I tried to record yesterday. You could have had it today, and.
Speaker 1: I had to go to the dormaty. Look, do you see I shaved? You didn't even notice. I completely shaved.
Speaker 2: I don't notice when you do that. But I went to the dermatology. I don't ever shave ever, so don't never. Why do you shave for dermatologist?
Speaker 1: Because I have a thing here that he wanted to remove. Feel it, just feel it. No one knows what it is and he couldn't see it last time because my van dyke was covering it. It's like a lump. It is a lump. I think it's probably a cyst. Did you know that lump lives alone in a buggy marsh, totally motionless except for her heart. Oh my god, is that the school Brothers? Who?
Speaker 2: No, it's the same band that sings peaches the presidents of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: America. Very good. I'm sorry your appointment.
Speaker 2: So yes, I went. It was my first time, you going to a dermatologist. I did a full body scan. What yeah, ever in your forty years forty years, okay, you've.
Speaker 1: Never been to a dermatologist. You never had a growth or a something or something that had to be taken.
Speaker 2: I'll say maybe once, and it was for warts and they froze them off.
Speaker 1: Ew. Yeah, it was on my elbow. You could actually still see the scar. A great dermatologist. I have a scar too, and I call him doctor Scar because I'm scarred for life. His name was close to scar, so I just took one letter out and now I just call it doctor Scar because there's a scar. And I'm mad at him because he removed a cyst and it's scars. I mean, the wart thing they froze off. So it was like there was no way to kind of not do that. You got to fix this hair raise. The dermatologist I went to, or I was supposed to go to yesterday, has a five for one deal, so he said, find five things on your body that you want removed, and whether we do one or five, it's all one hundred dollars. Wow.
Speaker 2: See, so underneath my eye you can't really see it, but I just started getting like a little red guy next to my beauty mark.
Speaker 1: So I my mom.
Speaker 2: Was like, you need to go get it checked out as soon as possible, which, you know, credit to Donna, she knew what she was talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta do me like that. So I went.
Speaker 2: I got it checked out, and then and then they got to this part.
Speaker 1: Your waddle my alopecia and she was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got some alopecia there, And I was like, oh, so it is alopecia officially, So it is.
Speaker 1: So you just self diagnosed this whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just figured there's no hair there, there's no folla goles, it's albecia. And so she said it was alopecia. And now I have I use el adell. Is that an description? Yes, I got a prescription. They said, by the end of this month.
Speaker 1: You're there. Yeah, I know really And did they say what this is? That's also alopecia? No, that's a red mark right where right there, there's like a it almost looked like a razor burn.
Speaker 2: That's probably what probably honestly, I have super sensitive skin, especially true. Yeah, so this is going to be covered, they said, thanks to this new ointment I put on twice a day.
Speaker 1: Very good. See I go to the barber and he starts going here and go, and it bleeds because it's very I can I cannot get a professional shave. Like I can't go to a barber shop and to give me a shave, you know, hot towel with the thing with the lather. I can't get it because I cut very they can't finish it. It's bad.
Speaker 2: I have to use this like after shaving stuff at Velva. No, it's like razor something or other. It smells so bad and I hate it. And it's the only thing because otherwise, like I've noticed, as I've gotten older, I get all these bumps over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hate it. Yeah, what are you looking for? I'm just getting ready for what. I'm just just getting ready for what. We can't hear anything anyway, Well, yeah, plug this in. No, it's fine, I don't need it. What are you doing? I'm just getting ready? What are you doing so you could? Why you could hear it? We should be wearing our headphones. No, so any other doctor talk you'd like discuss, not that I know.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So, Yeah, anyway, I have to find five things on my body that I want removed.
Speaker 2: I would get this removed, I would get that removed, but I'm not paying.
Speaker 1: It's all cosmetic. And also, this is my.
Speaker 2: First time ever having like actually having insurance, like decent insurance an adult. Now I feel like when I went to the dentist and used my dental insurance and that was covered. Then I went to the dermatologist, that was covered. The only thing that wasn't covered was the ointment because they find it to be cosmetic, so that I had to pay out a pocket.
Speaker 1: For there's always a way around it. Sixty five bucks. I don't have alopecia anymore. That's a lot though, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: I mean the guy behind the counter said, well, it is five hundred. We applied to coupon and I'm like, what coupon?
Speaker 1: How are there coop? Okay, yeah, no, there is two things because it's the bin number.
Speaker 2: But the full pharmaceutical thing is such a scam is because like what's going on behind the scenes. Do they get a circular and then sent it out to like all the the drug.
Speaker 1: Stores in the country.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, el Adell on sale for you know, fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Of It's not that kind of coupon. It's it's it's a drug. You know when you see these like drug cards on TV and whatnot and shop right. Cvs will have them at the calendar these sometimes those will provide a discount without actually having to be a member, So they use those a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, the medication he said was between two and five hundred dollars, which I looked it up it is, which is insane to me.
Speaker 1: And then he brought it down to sixty five.
Speaker 2: But it all feels like just magic numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I made a deal for you. Yeah, got to a deal, got you a deal. You know.
Speaker 2: When I was at the dermatologist too, he's like, well, we're gonna put it in at the pursuit of the pharmacy across the street. I went all the way to the pharma the dermatologist by my parents' house. So I was like, no, could you fill it in Jersey City? And they were like, it's gonna be more expensive there, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be more expensive. We don't, we don't know. We don't work with them very well. I'm like, how are you working with them to get it better? That's what they don't confuse me. That's what they're like the shop right by my house. The woman's always like, I'll put it in this way, and it's always cheaper because what happens is that you have a deductible and it's on prescriptions as well, and when you don't reach that, this stuff's really like stuff that you normally pay like a dollar sixty six for in July is like ninety dollars in January because you have to reach your deductible. But they they're able to kind of move numbers around and you know, make it work. It's all I feel like a scam system. And contact lenses forget about it. Actually, where's contact lenses now? They're expensive? Yeah, And of course now they gave her the acuvis, which are even more expensive than the jankity bread. Do you have any stigmatism? No, she just can't see. Oh I have an a stigmatism. I don't know. No, it's just she's she's just had her prescription changed almost one full point. Is that makes sense? It's bad right in a year? Yeah, come on in, Dennis, thank you so much. I appreciate I got a tea. You weren't around, you were in a big meeting, so I couldn't ask your thank you. I appreciate it, not in hot, but thank you. I actually like using straws on hot tea. Why they it melt? No, the plastic doesn't melt. The plastic.
Speaker 2: It's very like vaporwood paper straws in a hot drink.
Speaker 1: The plastickets very like soft. What are you doing? I'm just checking to see what time it is. Oh, so tell me about your Scissa experience, because we went. We went on Saturday night. I went with Ashley and three of her friends, so it was the five of us. Here's the thing, four tickets. So you know, what does Dad do? Dad sits in the room that has the monitor and just sits there all night long, all by himself and doesn't know anybody. And then when Dad gets into the room with the monitor, he realizes that the record company would not allow this particular performance to be streamed even within the building. So I literally was sitting there like this with a diet coke in my hand, watching Sissa still shot of her, you know, jumping off the thing into the water like this is what I was all night, just like this for three hours because there was no feed and it was nothing going on, and you wear check your phone either. Well I couldn't check my phone because my battery was act Omar whatever his name was. Yeah, yeah, we were. They wanted to see they wanted to see everything, So we were there super early. Forget about how about the merch, dude, I didn't. Can I just tell you how insane, Like they could sell the sweatshirts for two hundred dollars and they would still sell out. It is insane. Every kid has to have an oversized sweatshirt. Yeah, so my daughter and her three friends like had to get there a half hour early and run to the merch. The merch stand at the front when you first walk in. I don't know if you noticed, they have stanchions and it was wrapped around the thing twice just to buy eighty dollars sweatshirts. Crazy. So they went inside where they seems so slow too, right, because they don't care they're going to sell, you know what I mean. So they went inside by where the food is, like where the section was, and they bought the last four extra large sweatshirts at eighty dollars a pop. Wow. Insane, And then I waited for them on the way out. Twenty four it's been three hundred and twenty bucks. Yeah, and how about that times I don't know, ten thousand, I know.
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, I feel like that's where artists make most of their money from.
Speaker 1: Of course it is well, you know, as she was asking me, well who makes I would assume that an art it's probably like a third artist makes a third, maybe the venue makes a third, and then whoever made the sweatshirt probably gets another third.
Speaker 2: Well unless it says probably specifically like MSG, I don't see why they would or venue. I don't see why they would put why the venue would get any money.
Speaker 1: Because they have to pay the people to work it, you know, and there's that space that they could be selling other stuff. So yeah, man, everybody's hands out, man, everybody hands out, you know what I mean? Union that union Tommy and Tommy is there because union on the dock is on strike, so he's working the T shirt union.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's at the garden. It's like old nineties thing. Yeah, man, that's everybody's looking for something.
Speaker 1: Everyone has their handout, Everyone's got their hand that's right, just saying that's the way of the world, the way of the world. Yeah, And on that note, we'll be back right after this. Yay, and we're back. Hey buddy, Hi, So anyway back to this is the show? Oh my gosh, tell me I want who'd you go with? What'd you do? I like Sissam.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've been on the cusp of a breakthrough with Sissa, where I've been like, I get really obsessed with artists, and I feel like I'm on the cusp of getting fully obsessed. So I said, if I got tickets they were free tickets, I would go. I messaged Diamond on after Saturday show that you went to that had Cardi B show up and all these other people.
Speaker 1: I only heard about it. I didn't see it. I forgot you were in a dark, cool sound.
Speaker 2: So when I found out that Diamond got that this all happened, I said to Diamond, do you have free tickets? And she said she turned them down already. And then at like five o'clock she calls me and goes, Okay, I have the tickets, meet me there, and I was like, wait what, And so then we got tickets and then we went and I had to say her show was one of the best shows I've ever been to see.
Speaker 1: I was able to feel the thumbing of the arena, so it seemed like it was pretty good. And every once in a while when the door I would hear cheering.
Speaker 2: Her set design was the craziest set design I've ever seen in the show in my life, not that you would know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it hurt.
Speaker 2: She's like in the water, and they made the whole set look like she was like floating on water. And then they do a whole other set where her whole thing it's like screens and they made it look like a boat and she was sailing all these places.
Speaker 1: Does she actually jump into water or is it a fake splash? It's all because I saw it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, I had a goal look on YouTube to see what I missed, but not during the show, because your phone battery was about to exactly.
Speaker 1: And I'm left the wrong charger with the.
Speaker 2: Ship capsizes and then she floats above the whole stadium in like a raft, and then they have a hole. On the other side of your arena was a lighthouse that had a light keep going around.
Speaker 1: It was very bright.
Speaker 2: I will say that maybe tone it down a little bit, but the show as a whole, the set design, everything, I was super impressed, and then afterwards I was like, oh my god, I think I think that was my breakthrough.
Speaker 1: I now I am obsessed with this new album by Sissa. Now as a forty two year old male, did you feel old there a forty two year old male, Yeah, M nice, try I didn't feel old.
Speaker 2: I will say Diamond and I there were a couple of times when and I felt this way when I saw a band called Tam and Paula at Barclays with my sister. I feel like your girls generation. It's a very sceny thing. Now when you go to a concert. You can't just go to a concert, but you have to go in like an ensemble that you need to take pictures in, and then during the show you need to like video yourself and how to be able to post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of, I don't know. I felt like.
Speaker 2: Everybody was out of an episode of euphoria, and I'm like, you're what nineteen, Like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: There was a problem with that. It's just, you know, we had dinner first, and you know, Garrett spilt di had coke all over my friend's you know lap, So they had a hard time doing to face the tiktoks. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: How many kids were there with like the bucket hats. Who's wearing like latex and all these other insane clothes and like the little baby glasses. Like everybody looked like they stepped off of like a budget runway, but they were still on set runway.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you one thing, most of these people were not wearing much clothes at all. Yeah, because as I was waiting for the girls to come out, I was standing in you know, the lobby there where they sell the merch and the ticket the box office and whatever. I was standing up against the ATM because that's where I told them to meet me, And of course they weren't able to find me, so they went out some door that led to the street. But that's beside the point. So as I'm standing there waiting for them, everybody is running out, just as the show is ending to get on the damn merch line. So this one girl came tearing out the door I was running, and her boobs came out of her top and the security guard's like, they're out, and she goes, oh my god, my boobs are out, and he's like yeah, and she's like, oh my god, thank you I'm so sorry, but like with not a care in the world, and it just went and got on lot.
Speaker 2: It's crazy and I mean, again, dress how you want to dress.
Speaker 1: But it just I.
Speaker 2: Don't know the the the function the functionality of some of these tour outfits. Like I like going in what I'm wearing now, a nice sweater, some jeans if I'm gonna dance. I just want to be like hmmm. But then you have people there who are like wearing like this is the cutoff that you're wearing. Like again, I don't get the whole like.
Speaker 1: Leather, You're not a coat type thing, not a kid anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't get the baby glass, Like why are we wearing sunglasses in an indoor arena?
Speaker 1: See, I'm gonna sound very old dadush here.
Speaker 2: So I hate when kids and this was like everywhere when like this is the stage right when it'll be like this and then they'll go like this yep.
Speaker 1: So it's like while the show is happening, well, everybody watches the show through their phone. Now I know, it's like what is that video? Guess what? You were born with a memory right here. You don't need to look at it on your phone.
Speaker 2: No, I will say I did video the kill Bill part because I do love that song. Also all the Stars, that is literally one of my favorite songs of all time. That one.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it's acceptable, don't you remember I think it's acceptable to take you know, five, six, seven, ten pictures, maybe thirty seconds of video and then enjoyed the show.
Speaker 2: The kid in front of us, the entire show, the entire show, I'm talking an hour and a half, the entire time would do this and then hey, and then back and in my head, I just don't understand where this is going.
Speaker 1: They got to post it, likes, views, everything.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I whenever I see someone's at a concert, I mean it got me to go to the contract.
Speaker 1: But the pictures did not. The video. Well, here's the old dad in me, because ninety of the people that are in this audience, I'm sure you know, left the house looking like this and then as soon as they got there, they went and then they look like this. Hey everybody, you know, yeah, with all out, all the pits are out. Seriously, that's that's what That's what the kids do.
Speaker 2: Her voice is amazing, though, like Sissa was so good. I'm gonna try this.
Speaker 1: You haven't had one yet. Hey, what what, Everyone's been eating them. Everyone's been eating them and loving its garage. How do you miss it?
Speaker 2: You spit all over your bag, you stupid idiot. You literally spit wet goo all over your bag. That was very dramatic, incredibly dramatic.
Speaker 1: That was very me of you. That wasn't for me. I don't think I was prepared for that. Well, let's not say what it is then, since you didn't like it, Yeah, it just I yeah, not for me. Candy, yeah, candy, an egg, candy.
Speaker 2: P's lemony. Yeah, so that that was This is a concert. Also, my nose bleed was so bad yesterday. You gotta get that taken care of. That's the doctor you should go to. I am I already made an appointment, all right, So I am going to see a doctor for it. But yesterday was the worst most bleed I've ever had in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Ever. Did you pass out? I almost did, because that would be the worst. I sat.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I didn't know that you were like the rules of regulation board. I'll come to you next time to ask, Hey, I had a bad nose bleed.
Speaker 1: All right, what are the qualifications were you on the subway last time you had a nose bleed? Yeah, where were you this time?
Speaker 2: No? No, there's been at least and I'm not even kidding, fifteen more times since that.
Speaker 1: That's how much.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know what goes on. I think I need to get this. It's only my right nostril too. It's got to get something quarterized. Yeah, I'm telling you should collect it all and donate it. Just put it in a sack and bring it in. Listen, whatever came out yesterday because it clotted. Stop saying that it was so nasty. It was the nastiest thing ever. Yeah, every time you blow your nose there's blood in it. You got problems. I think I blow my nose too hard. I think that's what caused it. I think you're also nervous and anxious and like something. You got something going on in here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but whatever, that's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: That's a lot, am I. Oh God, it's starting. It's starting serious now.
Speaker 1: I was kidding. If it did, you would crack up.
Speaker 2: I've gone through at least at least in the past two weeks, three boxes of.
Speaker 1: What is this guy? I want to see what you're gonna call it? Issues? Thank you? What was it? Oh? You wanted me to say Kleenex? I say you could have said who were there to goes cleenx? I had the tissues wrong, so wrong, that's what I need. It is hot in here. No no, no, no, no no no, that's dramatic. I don't care. That is dramatic. I don't care. It's gonna get so cold in here now. We're only in here for like another twenty minutes. I'm here for a cold time. Not a good time anyway. Do you want to time me home tonight? No, I definitely can't. I told you this is not gonna be a regular thing anymore. It's gonna be a case for emergency only. Come and I bought lunch. We hip burritos, burritos. I'm still not one hundred percent unpacked from our trip two weeks ago. Brosse. There's still clothes. No, the suitcases are away, yeah, and the dirty clothes have been washed, but everything is just all over the place. Nothing has been put away yet that's clean. So the house is in shambles. I tell you what, here's the deal. I'm uh, I gotta be home by I have to be home by three.
Speaker 2: Should be asked Josh if he wants to meet us for lunch, if we If we, I'll tell you what if we can leave here, if we could finish this podcast in ten minutes, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Let's call Josh no and see if he wants to meet us. But he's running the Seacrest show. Now, how are you gonna hear it? Women's Day? How are you going to hear it? Because I could hear it coming through that Oh my god, Hello, that's not it. I don't hear anything. What are you doing? I'm calling him? They can hear it. Our listeners can hear it. I can't. Hello, you can't hear this. Hello. I don't like those burritos anyway, we could go anywhere. They don't give me the options I like. Okay, just your has been Yes it is she SHEI for fro Let's text. I would like to find a place. This is the burrito that I like. Okay, I like a burrito with chicken, black beans, lettuce, tomato, rice cheese, and sour cream. Never an option anywhere except Taco Bell. And that's so that's where I get it. What And that's where the bar is.
Speaker 2: If you can't match a taco bell burrito, you are not doing it right.
Speaker 1: Look nine times out of ten when I asked for that at a Mexican place, like, oh, no, Salon Troy, it's all on there. No, we don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's why I only go to Taco Bed. I mean, you don't do it. You know what they're doing. I just bought taco dishes, little taco plates. Yesterday we were in shoprit at Cooper's, like, let's get these, and because it was Taco Tuesday yesterday, we didn't have tacos with about the plates. I affing love taco They stand up in the thing and they have little compartments. Let me tell you, I white people Taco Night all the time.
Speaker 1: Do you what? No white people Taco Night? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: It's a meme, but it's there's a video and the guy goes, bye people Taco Not I keep it basic with my Taco Night. I literally just do the meat, the cheese, and the tortilla.
Speaker 1: No chicken, no they have for chicken. No, I don't so for me.
Speaker 2: And this is just me personally, I don't know. I'm terrified for some reason of like salmonella with chicken. Yeah, you can get it from meat too, I know, but like I don't know when chicken's cooked. But whenever I try and cook chicken, I burn it and make it super tough and it's gross just because cook.
Speaker 1: It for taco chicken. Just buy the Purdue cuts. They come in a pouch. They're right next to the chicken nuggets that produce has and they're already cooked. So all you do is you can put them in a pan and season it a little bit and to heat it up. But it's cooked it right, so you don't have to worry about it. The chopped meat, it's yet.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm saying I like chucked meat, and so I love that in the taco with the cheese and the breath.
Speaker 1: Oh my. Now, would you ever use ground turkey or only ground turkey? I like ground beef or ground turkey. I generally, I generally do the ground turkey in the coast. I think love a good taco night, but I don't go. I don't go. Great.
Speaker 2: See, I don't need tomatoes, I really just do. I don't need the lettuce. I hate the sour cream. Is there season sour cream?
Speaker 1: Like seasoned. I've never like stuff. No cottage cheese, yes, sour cream.
Speaker 2: I have not seen when I did a cooking class on Monday, I didn't know this.
Speaker 1: But usually you can't just say, hey, do you want coscattle drives home? You can't just offer my drive. I don't think he's here. He went home. It's scary. How do you do that? He's working, he's not. It's International Women's What does that mean? The board? Who is Shelley Seacrest is not on? No? Oh, maybe you should learn about the radio station you work for. You wouldn't know either if Josh wasn't your friend.
Speaker 2: No, I get an email and you were on the email too, that said what the schedule for today was?
Speaker 1: False? Find it because because false? Go ahead false? Find it false. I can't wait to listen to this on the way home. Should we take one more break? Sure? All right, we'll be back. How did you know that was there right after? Because it's green?
Speaker 2: Dude, that's also green. That's yellow. Okay, well wait, wait, we'll be right back. That always happened. No, Well, you said bye. We don't say bye. We sayee soon.
Speaker 1: We don't say bye. Well. I love this. This used to this. Actually used to snort. That's so it's a pig snake, I know. But dogs love them. I know Luna would probably love this. Sawyer will eat that and in like a minute. Yeah, but it's those stink I can imagine, like any kind of hide. Yeah, they stink. Luna has these sticks and she gets like they smell so bad. I wish somebody, you know what, can we have a bully stick company? You sponsor us? Because those are expensive? Let's get a case of those love that sponsored by bully Sticks TM trademark. Yeah, why, I don't know someone on the train mark for bully Sticks. I'm sure. Well, it's just like KLINEX and band Aid and Xerox. Yeah what xerox copying? Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Elvis today came up to me and goes, do you know how to scan this? And I'm like, of course, I still know how to scan where we might get interns back, and if we do, I'm so excited to have one that I could be like, hey, so you need to copy this, and then I'm gonna be you in the background.
Speaker 1: That's how you copy? Good? Can you scan? Teach them? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Listen, I still scan. I saw have a printer in my apartment and I love it.
Speaker 1: You want to really get a kid? Could you? Could you fax this for me? Oh? I know how to fax?
Speaker 2: Not you? Yeah, well we don't have any fax machines here.
Speaker 1: They're gonna go what yeah, we do. The copy machine is a fax machine. This one is. Yeah, it took into a phone line. No way, anyway, your judge is pop. No, it was the chair. Are we really going to get interns back? I kind of got I kind of got used to not having a randos or around here. Well, if we do, it's going to be cut down dramatically. Oh, by the way, can my daughter intern she next year? She wants to. Well, she's not in college, so I don't should have to shouldn't have to be? No, you have to be. No, we'll make an exception. No, you can't make an exception. Why you need college credit. You can get college credit if you take a college course in high school. Okay, well then she has to do that. What's up now? Ok? Okay, okay, it just has to be a college credit. Yeah, no, I know they have to get credit. It's you what I will see When I interned at the Long Island radio station, I was fifteen. There was no credit for anything happening. It was probably never got paid. It was probably very legal. Internsrip I got paid for well because it never used to be like that until a bunch of idiots sued people. And now everybody gets paid fifteen bucks too. They're treated like employees, they're not interns. It doesn't make any sense. Yeah, and you still can't send them out for coffee.
Speaker 2: No, I remember there was one intern. I feel like I really do not ask for much.
Speaker 1: I don't you do? What do I ask for everything? Oh? I do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Can I first class everything? Oh? That's me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, as for that, when I go to LA in two weeks, you know, flying coach.
Speaker 1: Have a snooty latte and first class. Please look at you?
Speaker 2: So when I drink black coffee, get to the back, sir, you are on something. Yeah, yeah, you and your last Scott yeah monicle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't asked Scott Monicle. Your top hat is down there. I wish it was.
Speaker 2: But no, I don't ask for much. I try and do everything by myself. And there was one time when I asked an intern, Hey, I always wants a coffee. I can't run right now? Would you be able to do it. They're like, well, wait, so you said I would, but I can't. Is that what you said? No?
Speaker 1: I was literally doing a show, so I could not like normally like when I'm doing a show and you say.
Speaker 2: No, because it's different, and I'll tell you why my second. I'll tell you why in a second. Okay, this in turn is sitting there on their phone, so you're telling me already. I know I could probably come to you. Also, like if I'm asking, I never asked any intern for anything. This one intern I asked goes, mmm, I can't right now, Like I don't think I can leave. And it's like, oh, oh okay, thank thank you. I guess They're like, no, I can't really do that. I'm not sure if I could leave. It's like who but but you just told them they could yeah, exactly, So that wasn't great.
Speaker 1: So it's like, we're not supposed to ask interests to go out and get coffee, but yet the people that are working can. I think it doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not menial because here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I think also, this industry is driven by coffee just FYI.
Speaker 2: But it's not even that it's more just I think if you do like a favor like that, and you continuously do something without even asking, just a smile on your face, chances are you'll be like, Oh, that's the really happy person that like.
Speaker 1: But it's also not a fake. But it's also not a favor. I mean, everybody goes and does it.
Speaker 2: And you always offer to pay for their coffee too, right, So it's like you get a free coffee and you get I love going to go get coffee still because outside kids these days andrews but false these days. But false with you what because the way you offer it is different? I would, but I can't exactly. You are the type of person that says, hey, what are you doing adjusting the directional mic? Okay, okay, all right, anyway, you are the type of person that says, while I'm doing like forty two thousand things, and it's like, oh, can I go get coffee?
Speaker 1: Oh I would go, I'll go get the coffee. I'll go get the coffee.
Speaker 2: And then you'll turn around and go, okay, great, I just placed the order. Oh wait, no, no, no, you know I would go, but I can't. Well, first of all, there's a lot of times in the old place that I went. Okay, that's first of all. I never you went maybe lies five times max lies.
Speaker 1: In the rank COVID almost every day when I didn't work there. Yeah, almost every day for two and a half years. Got it? Lies?
Speaker 2: Please, yes, check the records, check the records. Yeah, anyway, all started coming back.
Speaker 1: Look, all I'm trying to say is you check your You go at the door, as one wise radio person once told me, and you do whatever you need to do. I'm not above anything. Oh I empty that garbage cam. I don't care. I do the same. I really don't care. I'll do whatever. Yeah, dude, I ship T shirts out. I've been here for twenty seven years and I ship out T shirts and I get vehicles, oil changes. Yeah, I don't care. Nothing is below me to do.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just it's good to be a good utility player, able to step in and do just anything.
Speaker 1: Because you want to know why when you leave, they'll see exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, what's funny is I remember doing a red carpet too with Elvis at the Grammys a couple of years ago. I was literally running three different stations social media while also prepping Elvis.
Speaker 1: At one point I turned around to this.
Speaker 2: Girl who is just like this on her phone, and I looked and I say, would you mind just finding this one card for me?
Speaker 1: She's like no, And I was like, are you kidding me? Right now?
Speaker 2: What are you doing now? I will say when I knew, I just I can't. I'll just do everything by myself. And I've said this before. You know that I f with you because you do so much around here. Yes, there's but there are times and.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm so busy of meetings now, but there are times when you're not so busy. You're neither of you. You're sitting around, are you, sir? Goofing around on your thing? Please? You're so busy, buddy deserves some goof off time, mister run the biggest true. You know, I trying to do my thing and everyone there several times air since we moved here, you guys distract me. Oh no, I don't really go in there too much. Well yesterday, Chaz are just distracting. Oh really? No soundproofing here? Oh really? Please? Anyway? Well are we good? Yeah? I think so all right? So fine? Anyway, thank you for listening to Bold Chat. We really for Monday's episode, we didn't talk about much here. Please give us You're welcome to give us some topics. Follow us.
Speaker 2: Put that in the YouTube comment section and they we are over a thousand subscribers, which is great. Yeah, I we need to set up something this way we yeah, and send listen.
Speaker 1: Make us some theme songs. Yeah, Senators, we played Rachel's last week and she was very excited and she reposted it on if you saw that, it's really weird. I see. I'm not sure because somebody commented on it that like was using my like dumb high school backwards speak. So I feel like I know them or I should, but I didn't recognize who it was, so I'm scared. But that really has no relevance anyway, make us, make us, make us some theme songs. Yeah, and sentators, we'll play them. It doesn't matter. You could do your little like play school xylophone and it's awesome. Yeah, break out your play school's xylophone whatever, well, whatever you have. Well, it's been real. It's been nice. In other words, it's been real nice. Here's what I want. I want someone with an accordion or bagpipes. That's why I love bagpipes more than anything. Oh I love that. Yeah, I want to actually blow them. I want to. I want to get a violin. I would love to play the violin. I can bring you Astley, the old one. She broke the bow, but the violin still there. I'm in. Okay, we should do basicravaganza. You can pluck it. Yeah all right.
Speaker 2: Well, Also, if you have any topic ideas, put them in the YouTube comments KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't read those that often. I read the comment, I see the emails coming, can you please? I don't want notifications. Every time somebody leaves a comment. I read them, but my phone is like bling bling bling bling, blink I open. It's like eighty new things notifications. But I love that. I love reading them, but I don't phone. It's like, but I don't want it on my phone. You know what I mean? Machine, But you maybe put the email on my phone. You can't even you can't even delete those emails easily. You can't just swipe like every other email. It's got to fix that with iPhone. I hate it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense. Like why am I archiving right? Because I'm like this, it's like archive. No, I don't want it any more. It's an ad get rid of it. Well it's two steps, okay, two steps too many? Two steps yep, two steps. Thank you for listening to bold Chat. Follow us on all socials for lunch or not. I just realized I have to get home serial Killers PC. Follow us at serial Killers PC and go to serial killerspc dot com. Check out everything we have there? What are you doing? Oh?
Speaker 1: Where's it? Did you bring it? Bring myself, It's on my desk. Here we go, flim flam for thirty seconds? Flim flam? What the hell? Flim flam? Is that like a thing? All right?
Speaker 2: He's very excited because a very cool listener sent us some spoons, So thank you to that listener. And they have our names on them. One of them says obviously Andrew and the other says Scott. But he's very excited to use them. Also for the people who were wondering, how cool is this bowl? Like, I'm obsessed with this bowl. I need to know who makes them because I would just use these as decorations in my house.
Speaker 1: They're awesome. I'm just talking about the bulls. Well, we don't know where the spoons came from. They came from a company, but there was no. Oh really, I thought they came from a listener they did. Oh okay, here you go. Wow, I flim flammed so long. I seriously love you. Mine, says Scott. Yeah, and mine says Andrew. Say Andrew, Andy, Andrew. Let's figure out balls and now we have spoons. So doing you see you Monday with an all new serial Killers, say Clink Andrew. Ooh those are heavy. Yeah, they got some weight to them. That's nice. All right, Yeah, let's go get lunch. No, yes, not driving you home. There you are, by recordings of h