Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network Talk. You're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks. What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and we Talked Back and show dedicated to you dreamers and Chasers. This is your co host, aj Holiday. I know you're looking at me like that. My jaw is fucked up, y'all. I'm about to say, damn onto what happened just now opening your mouth to speak, and you was like, I barely can. Like y I be using the massage gun on my ship. It's like bad so it'd be slipping and sliding when I'm talking sometime. But what's up? Tampam y'all?
Speaker 2: Team I love y'allo. Aj Yo, y'all don't work.
Speaker 1: I got a doctor's excuse not to suck. I'm not to say not just saying niggas names on this goddamn my Sorry. The other day I had to think, like, damn, I saw this nigga dick since March. Yeah, you can't eat after seven time? Get out of there. It's crazy over there. Like I'm in here trying to adjust my shit to the left or right a little bit. It's second not have another nigg another bit sucking my man, Dick, I had adjust my shit a little bit, like, oh god, I gotta be in pain for a little bit. Yes, please, that's a real thing. What'd you do over the weekend? I feel like I did get up with some friends on Saturday. I had a little quick brunch, y'all. I'm just tired of eating, you know what I'm saying. It's like almost soon as soon as you eat, Like I don't want to be tired as soon as I eat. That's so crazy. You said that.
Speaker 2: Like yesterday I went out to eat twice, two different times, lunch and dinner, and both times I felt sleepy right after.
Speaker 1: I like, you felt tired. I don't know what's that about. I was talking about it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I need something to wake me up, and they offered someone offered me meth.
Speaker 1: It was la what but cocaine or myth? You know, it's like, we can get you some meth real quick to wake up, Like, no, no, thank you, that mething. Go wake you up, bitch. She's gonna have your eyes stuck somewhere. Oh that's heroin how people be like in the zombie leading to the side holding their body up like not like, how y'all do that? It's very distorted. Yeah. Like as soon as I ate, like every all of us, we was like, what y'all about to do? Everybody like, man, I'm abouna go home, I say, and take your clothes off because it's like at home. I took my clothes off and got in the fucking bed. Yesterday I ate a couple of son chips. I worked out yesterday morning. I ate a couple of son chips, and I automatically started feeling tired. It's like this food is fucked up. Man, it's the food. Where's the food? So sleepy, sleepy ass food sleepy fuck like you literally can't eat no whole like solid nothing. It gotta be like drinks and juices and slushies and smoothies.
Speaker 2: And then I hear everybody be like eugh. When I tell them what I was eating, I was like, yeah, I had an uncrustable what is that that peanut like the little peanut butter jelly sandwich?
Speaker 1: Shit? Ew, why would you eat that? My friends? Yeah, I like fresh peanut butt and jelly, my jelly costs ten dollars, and I get the fresh honey roasted peanut butter from Whole Foods. Like that's a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That ship that's pre made dog you're wiling's and that shit snapped after a blunt. That like that is some jail food dog. I like him. That's common. For eight seconds. I seen my friends feeding their kids that ship, and I'm like, y'all tripping. I would never like if my kid were have ever come to your house. And y'all, y'all, what is it called a stackable, uncrustable or uncrustable. If I find out you give give my kid an uncrustable, I'm gonna cut your ass.
Speaker 2: Just bring your own uncrustable sea with your little thirty dollars people. But you ain't got seem to worry about.
Speaker 1: I love peanut and jelly though. That's my meal. That's a good with some almond milk on the side, nice and cold. I want no milk nice? What I do? This weekend?
Speaker 2: Elliott got invited to Jason lee birthday party and I came as his plus one and it was very gay. It was it was not a lot of straight men in the building, which is to be expected, is Jason Lee.
Speaker 1: He's not a straight man, so I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But I started making good all the.
Speaker 1: Ladies who like to hang out with the with the girls.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Majors was in there, Evan Ross, uh y Ko Cyrus. I think that's all that I really saw I was paying attention to.
Speaker 1: But that was cool.
Speaker 2: Then I went to the comedy store and saw a roast competition. You know, I loved me some stand up comedy, so that was that was fun. That was Yeah, they were terrible. It made me feel like I really could get up there, like, y'all, I have aspirations to do like an amateur night of comedy, not no roast session. I think you would be good at that, aging bitch.
Speaker 1: I got it. I got an hour worth a roaster for your ass.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that's what I did this weekend.
Speaker 1: It was cool. Is it? Amateurs at the Uh? Yeah, okay, so people just sign up to roast each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, and they were terrible.
Speaker 1: How do you roast somebody? All you can do is their parents if you don't know their personal lives. Like it's like with Battle rappers, like when they push it together, like they didn't study this person. But how do you just study this random ass person?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if they I don't think they got a chance to study them. Like the girl had autism one of them, so he kept making fun of her autism, like how how was the autism?
Speaker 1: Like how did he know she had autism?
Speaker 2: I guess I think she said. I think she said it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you give somebody ammo in a in a roast, right, I would have used that autism to my Uh she won though, Okay, yeah, because she probably smarter. She want.
Speaker 2: Neither one of them was funny to me, though.
Speaker 1: Let's get in this stupid internet news chow. Y'all know I take shit a little too deep sometimes, But this word I don't even want to this, this is not much. I am conscious of the things I do. I don't even want to say the fucking word that she getting on my fucking nerve. Okay, so y'all niggas don learned a new word and sexy Red. Sexy Red tweeted and said, I'm not demurror. I'm ah, I ain't no demurr. I ain't no demurror. I'm a hole lip gloss line. So she has a Yeah, she has a lip gloss line that she uh is coming out with under her I guess it's her her brand. It's called north Side Princess y on north Side is like the Nigga side of town in Saint Louis where all the black people live. App But she has this new brand, and I guess this is what she would you know, whatever product she comes out, what would come under north Side Princess Child. The names of the lip gloss on this line is ridiculous. Talk about monopolizing hood ghetto ratchet. I don't even know know if this hood get a Ratchet's just disgusting right this, Yeah, it's just gross. It's just nasty. I'm like, why, why are you gonna make this just about like hood get a wretched? This is just disgusting. Why does she want us to look at her in that way? I don't know. I guess she want y'all to see her for who she is. I mean, she okay, she I know people like that. I have family members Dad remind me of Sexy Red. Like Sexy Red looked like she could be on my daddy's side of the family for sure, mm hm. And I have people that I know personally that act like that too, Like Charlston is fucking ghetto as hell. Okay, so they they those people do exist and she represents them. But y'all, some of these lip gloss uh koochie juice, Uh bootyhole brown. You wearing a lip glass name nut? I mean it could be chestnut, but it's just nut on your lips. Uh pussy hoole pink. Now, we saw the video Sexy Red, we saw your video. I don't know, but that pussy whole pink. I'm just who is going to release these lip blosses for her? And when you ask people what they got on their mouth, are they gonna say yellow discharge? It's a yellow discharge one right, Yes, there's a gone, a real one that is, there's a blue balls and there is a sex on my period. I guess that would be Red Red. This she just fucking nuts gross. She's like whatever y'all think. This is the crazy part is but she probably gonna sell out, sell the fuck out, so right now, I guess on her website is just like email. She collect an email, so whenever the item drops, you know, it'll be like an email list, So it's not actually on Selle yet, which I think the smartest thing would have been, if you're going to advertise it, have the products already ready right now, like this is the lunch. But yeah, yeah, you gotta you gotta wait for that booty whole brown.
Speaker 2: Well listen, I you know, more power to her, and I hope she does sell out, but I will not be purchasing any Gneria from my lips.
Speaker 1: Sounds like manifestation to me. No thanks, I'm cool on that. I wonder what the ingredients are. She probably even give a fuck. She probably didn't go through no damn dermatology. She ain't go through no medical, not medical but a cosmetic scientist. Nothing, just a bunch of bullshit. People don't happened, and people don't. Right, there's probably some Alibabas ship packaged up yep and put the name on it. But to be peeling and breaking up from Gneria, ooh, it's crazy, mean Conorea. Anyway, what else happened? Angela jo Lee? All right, so I thought this was funny? She any, Yeah, this is funny. I don't think it's funny. It was sad to me.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Angelina Jolie hire a hit man for herself. So she battled with darker times during her younger years, and her quotes about hiring a hitman have recently resurfaced. In two thousand and one interview with IMDb, the forty nine year old admitted she tried to hire a hitman to kill her when she was playing with suicidal thoughts. Hiring a hitman to kill yourself is kind of.
Speaker 1: Like what it is wild, but I understand and why not?
Speaker 2: Just my thing is why not just off yourself? But the reason why was that she didn't want her family to Uh, it would be easier for her loved ones to deal with right if she was murdered versus having suicide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And to me that kind of makes sense, right, Like if you want to get the fuck about this planet right now, and you also, you know you don't want to hurt your loved ones, if that's really where your mind is at, can't nobody like you know how people go to psychiatrists and therapists. They can't talk you off the ledge for real. They'll try to keep medicating people. But that's a decision that individual has made up and if they actually followed through, like she really like found a hit man. And the craziest thing she said in New York, it's like kind of easy to find a hit man, like, well, you know what she a hit man is any nigga with a gun willing to shoot, you know, anybody that's willing to kill somebody is a hit man. It ain't got to be like you know, I wonder how much she was paying the hit man.
Speaker 2: She might have found a nigga name Marcus Off off of the Bronx.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it was a white person, and Angelina Jolie was not about to hit up no nigga in the hood like he killed me for five hundreds. I'm sure it was somebody like real sketch.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no hit man, nobody coming with a briefcase and a silenceer on a gun.
Speaker 1: It was a nigga. Was like, shit, how much you give me? I do it. So it says I was very aware that so many people around me, like my mother, would feel as though they didn't give enough or do enough if I had taken my own life, she told the publication in twenty twenty three. So my solution to that was if someone else had taken my life like in a robbery. Then it would be murder and it wouldn't be that anyone would feel they'd let me down. So she was still considering her family, even in her it is warped and as weird as it might seem, it made it was a thoughtful way end your life. We're your loved ones. I get it. But somebody would have went to prison because they probably would have found your killer, right because Marcus don't know what he doing. He just wanted that five stacks. So that the hitman told her to wait two months and see how she feel. And she's still alive today with a family.
Speaker 2: So right, so I guess two months later she was like, yeah, my acne is cleared up, so I guess I can stay alive now.
Speaker 1: The fuck out of here. I don't know if anybody's out there having fleeting thoughts of suicide. Go talk to somebody, talk to somebody. Stay here. We love you, I love you. Stay here.
Speaker 2: Don't call no hit man for yourself. Baby, It's gonna be okay. You see how two months later she was willing to live again exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Carly Red says she doesn't want her friends to contact her man in no circumstances.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: The love and hip hop atl star recently sparked debates after revealing her boundaries regarding friendships between her girls and her babe. She spoke on the controversial subject during a sit down with Lauriel on The Morning Hustle. The radio host asks you don't want your friends to be cool with your man? Carlly Red played no games with her spicy response, telling Laurial, not even if I died.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Now? That's trip. She tripped a little bit.
Speaker 2: She said, me and you in a car and we get in a car accident, and I need to go to the hospital, and you need to call my man. Don't call him, curly asked with added with a straight face, what happened to you?
Speaker 1: Bitch? She might be exaggerating, just a little tiny bit, you know, just still make it funny. But I understand because I have had people like I have given my man's phone number to friends in the past, who people people I'm no longer friends with and probably should have cut the ass off then, right, I don't really care because my thing is always you know, if you could bag them, you can have them. She's like her responses are coming from a place of insecurity. Yeah, I don't. Like I'm not even the type that be like, oh my, you can't come to my house when I'm home with my man in the house. What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get friends. I trust these bitches with everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then if that's something that was supposed to be revealed to me, let it happen soon. In earlier Okay, but I have had a friend like, I'm giving you his number in case of emergency because I'm like going into surgery. This is a real situation. I'm going into surgery, and I give my then homegirl my man's number to call him and let him know how I'm doing. I already spoke to him. I know he's coming after he gets off of work. I'm gonna be in surgery. So for him to be sitting here in a waiting room for no reason doesn't make sense. I'm not that needy of a person where I need a nigga to be waiting around for me like her. Right, So I had already discussed with him, like, hey, I'll see you when you get off. She proceeds to call him, and you know, she really needs you here, she really wants you to be here, like I ask you to do all that. I didn't ask you to chastise this nigga about nothing on a day like this. We already have a plan. Just call a man, let him know how I'm doing. And that's it. That's that I should have learned from that situation. The next nigga she was selling, she was selling in short and so I gave her my man at the time phone number to get life insurance for his kid. How do y'all end up on the phone talking about our fucking relationship? He done picked this bitch for all type of information about me. This nigga is a con artist. I know my nigga's probably just green as your nigga could never get me on the phone to talk about you never. Who's this hello? Girl? Right? I'm all listen. I had that nigga donumber save and if it ring and I see it, I'm calling you first. I ain't even answer, and I'm calling you like your man call, like where are you at? Like even those of pranks that people are doing right now, like they calling their friends like they would never get me. I'll say hello, and when I hear it is your nigga, I'm gonna act like something happened in my phone because I need to get off the phone with him to call you, because why are you calling him? I'm not even answering because I already noticed your nigga calling, Like my best friends, I have all my best friends boyfriend's numbers, but for whatever reason, it'd be like, how would it happen.
Speaker 2: It'd be like, oh, we're surprised were playing in the surprise party or for some shit like that has happened for me to have their numbers. That's not something like that, so I would already know who the fuck it is calling me. Please don't play on my phone, nigga. I'm calling your girlfriend right now.
Speaker 1: Because we go. Before I talk to you, I'm gonna talk to her.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like that's not your friend? If a bitch get on the phone talking with your madam, Like, don't call my friend about shit. He was wrong and so was she. So maybe Carl wadd just wants to avoid this type of shit happishness because she knows the women and she knows her man. Yeah, she know her friends and she knows her man. But if you can't trust your friends or your man, you might need to reconsider all those relationships, all the people. Yeah, you know, like you might want to reconsider it because imagine, imagine you told your homegirl something like this, y'all tell me if I'm wrong or not. You shut the fuck up, you tell your homegirl girl, I'd be like, I dread the day that somebody I used to fuck with in this city sees me with my now boyfriend, because niggas don't give a fuck who you fucking with until they see you. They don't even remember that y'all used to fuck around until they see your mass. It's not it really doesn't have nothing to do with you. It's just like, yes, I want to let him know that I hadn't fucked this bitch before type shit. So that's a conversation I had with my then best friend. Do you think that's something that she should tell your man? Hell, that happened in real fucking life. That's how I knew she had done talk too fucking much exactly, And why would that come up? Like, why would you think that you were on my side telling him that? Are you nuts? But just be retarded? So like you you know, I'm not talking to your boyfriend, for an hour on the phone about your relationship. Even though I know your side and maybe now he's given me his shit, I don't even fuck about his side. You're not my friend, dude, so what the hell am I talking to you for? But in case of emergency and shit like that, like why why wouldn't you want somebody? Right? You would have had a car accident and don't nobody know your nigga a holy and a cheeseburger, don't know shit? You at the hospital fighting for your life and even if your dad like who cares? If? Like, who want this nigga next? If I'm dead? Like right, the hell o? God, bitch is nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that just comes from a place of like hurt and having past situations that somebody betrayed her.
Speaker 1: That's sad too, or she know herself. Maybe she's done that a lot of times. You know how people online on social media they always want to put like everybody hating on me, Like they just have these negative posts that they always put up, And half the time I'd be like, bitch, that's you right, because everybody hate your ass. There's a general consensus that you ain't shit out here. But you tell you you telling the world and random people who really don't know you that everybody's hating on you. Which one is it? So I feel like, you know, sometimes people don't trust people because they don't trust themselves. Write that part.
Speaker 2: I want all my girls to have my nigga numbers. Say y'all can tell him what ring to.
Speaker 1: Get period right, Yeah, get me the right ring. He need to be able to contact y'all exactly.
Speaker 2: But I trust my girls. I trust my girls with my life, my man, my mama.
Speaker 1: You know. So we'll just be weird. This is what you pulled up. You read it. That was about the house in Virginia. We're gonna close out stupid internet news with this wammy, y'all let us know what you think. So somebody posted on Twitter or ex whatever y'all want to call it nowadays, says this nurse. Said a patient came in with his girlfriend. He was HIV positive but didn't want to tell her the nurses. Coworker was so b o that she went to the girlfriend, pull the girl, pull the pull the girl to girl move and told her the nurses are at odds on if it was right or wrong not but wait, what the nurses are at odds on if it was right or not. But the one that babble got fired and is now facing potential jail time. What is of what's that girl? I was? I'm not. It says you take on, you take an old and hippo ain't nothing to play with. It's all very unfortunate. Okay, So who told one of the nurses? So this is so let's say me and you like you're both we're both nurses. A patient comes in. This is my patient, right you ever, you overhear the conversation, you pull the girl to the side and say, hey, your dude in here sick, right. He doesn't want you to nothing that he could give you. Yeah, he doesn't want you to know. But here's a situation. You didn't get fired. This is my patient though, So you just I mean, I think I would have sent her an anonymous message on social media. I wouldn't have jeopardized my job right then and there. But I think it's kind of sick and fucked up that if two people are there in the office together and let you know, yes, and I know somebody that does happened to where the guy had HIV?
Speaker 2: I can see you now where you outside in the rain and the raincoat like carbon San Diego and a payphone somewhere.
Speaker 1: Call it a bitch telling her yes because it's not just her when she's cheats. Or maybe she goes into another relationship and she hadn't gotten tested, or maybe they both went to get tested together and his shit came back positive and not hers. Right, that's the situation I know of. That actually happened to somebody that real close to me. But he told her not the nurse did he tell her right away? Girl? When he came out with a gray white face, she was like, what's up? My tests? Also was good, what's up with yours? The nigga says what's HIV again, as if he didn't fucking know what HIV is? Who are you playing there? That's scary. That is scary as a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't understand, Like legally, I mean, I get the law you can't share someone's medical information, but when it comes to something like that, it should be if they came in together and you know they're sexually active, there's should be something that should be allowed to be shared between both parties.
Speaker 1: What state is that? Because in the state of South Carolina, if somebody comes in with like that's like d Hack is on your ass. D Hack wants to know who you've had access to. D Heck is going to call other people. They're gonna call the people that you tell them that you've had access to. That's nothing to play with. So I'm confused as to why it's a hip of violation like what stated we Maybe it's a state that just I don't know, Yeah, because that's next level. Why wouldn't you tell her sitting right there, y'all came together, right, but you will tell him my shit? Negative? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't think they'll tell anything. Like it's on the person to tell their truth.
Speaker 1: I guess their truth. Ain't it against the law to pass out HIV? Is it against the law that has? What state is that? Yes? What state is that? Yeah? Because if you are in certain states, and I believe a lot of them, if you intentionally inflict that type of harm on people, you will get jail time. If you know what your status is and you are out here having sex with a bunch of different people and it leads back to you you going to prison. As you should remember that white guy, he was a DJ in South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Carolina Stephen, all those young black white guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got arrested for that.
Speaker 2: He would have jail.
Speaker 1: Serves them. Right. He looked sick though, but he was. He was praying on really really young black women, young black women.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm, that's terrible. Yeah, I would have told you, but I don't think I would. But then I would have follow old girl because you the one who told. Because how did they know that I violated hippo?
Speaker 1: Right? Who told? I violated hippo? Bitch? The patient, the girlfriend, the girlfriend told on the nurse. This is why sometimes you got mind your fucking business, because if somebody were to give me some shit like that, I would have tried to go about it and a roundabout way to not get that person in trouble. I would have been so appreciative that they told me. Right, but she you know, but she probably wasn't shocked, like you know, you just never know how you're going to react when you Yeah news. I hope the girl is okay.
Speaker 2: I hope the man it's okay, shit, because I mean he's.
Speaker 1: Very the fucking seitful. Okay, he probably knew he had that ship the day they went to the hospital. Yeah, or maybe he didn't.
Speaker 2: If he didn't, and he just is shocked and embarrassing and shame, and it was like, I want to tell her, but I need to tell her on my own time.
Speaker 1: Which would be never, because you got a first what's what's your own time while you still having sex with me? I don't know. Maybe later that night, I don't know. No, No, there's never a right time to tell someone your HIV immediately. It's the right time immediately, yeah, But I mean, like, if you're someone with HIV, that's a hard conversation to have, you know, imagine that, Like, that's a hard conversation to have to come to your partner and tell him I have this illness.
Speaker 2: I didn't know I had it, or I didn't know I had it, But now I'm telling you because i'm you know, go get.
Speaker 1: Your dick check and stop cheating on your home on your girlfriend's tests. Stop men, stop cheating off your girls' tests. That is an individual test that you need to get. It ain't no oh you good, I'm good type shit. There's a window pieriod. There's all types of shit like go get your own test, and.
Speaker 2: If y'all gonna be out here, fucking all willy nilly.
Speaker 1: They have will willy nil willy niling with your penis.
Speaker 2: They have drugs like prep can keep you from getting HIV.
Speaker 1: You know that, Like I know they said, that's what they say, right, But look at the name of the medicine, preparation. It's preparing you for what exactly to be HIV free? Oh yeah? Or is it just uh? When you go for testing you get the false negative type shit HIV blocker. Because prep to me, that word in itself means to prepare. So what are you preping the body for? Be careful, y'all. That's all you can do a fight. It ain't nothing that could prepare you for that shit, not even a medication called prep The only thing that can uh guard against it is condoms and no sex. That's it.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just say this. This is gonna sound crazy. Y'all probably gonna be in the comments saying timmy stupid. I don't care what y'all think. At this point, I would rather get HIV than cancer. If I had to choose between HIV and cancer, I would take HIV over cancer. People are living full lives with HIV like they take their medicine and they're almost non detected.
Speaker 1: They can go. See that's what I think PREP does. PREP does like that non detected bullshit which I've seen a crazy woman on it.
Speaker 2: Where the disease you don't even thrive in your body no more, it doesn't kill you. The same people are living long. Cancer, on the other hand, is taking people every single day.
Speaker 1: I think about. I think both of them is about detection, detecting it early enough to where you can, you know, help yourself not get six. So HIV is AIDS is the HIV is the virus that causes AIDS, right, So if you can detect your status and that HIV status, then you can live long. But there's a lot of people out here who never get tested and then they die of AIDS. It's the same thing with cancer. You know you're not going to get the scans and things you need, like the minute you should, bitch, we are out here talking about were sleepy after we eat? We need to see about that. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's young people who shouldn't even be testing for cancer at such a young age are coming up with cancer.
Speaker 1: But it's tongues. But there's things that be happening that they avoided or they didn't pay attention to to go check on early enough. Yeah, you know, there's your body's been telling you something going.
Speaker 2: On, right, God, tongue cancer died in a year after Yeah, ain't doing now like stuff like that. How do you even get tongue cancer?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that? That shit is crazy. It's a lot of shit going on. Hey, I got my theories. But when somebody goes into the hospital and comes out with monkey pox, HIV and what was it was a third something? I saw an article. This guy he uh tested positive. It was like the first person to test positive for all three of these things. They're all no, it was COVID. Sorry, it was COVID, HIV and monkey pox. Okay, I need y'all to do some fucking research. Shit, he is too goddamn that damn backs that's what the fuck he was into. Because that shit literally, you don't have an immune system anymore, and that's essentially what HIV is. You no longer have an immune system, you know, so now your body can't fight against outside it's immune disease. Sure, yeah, I don't want either place that went to a dark morning. Let's get the fuck out of here before get darker. Right, what are we talking about this week? We look, we're talking about living and having children. That's what we're talking about this week. Okay, because we got a bright, long future ahead of us. Bet ch'a. I'm just going to get better, not worse, period. Yes, and so that's the future. So we're talking about the future today, y'all. That's what we're talking about them. We'll be right back after this commercial. Hey, y'all, we are back.
Speaker 2: And I was talking to AJ and we were thinking of content, and I was like, you know what, I really want to have a conversation about motherhood, which is a sensitive topic for both of us.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Because doctors say that if we were to get pregnant today, it would be a jery accurate pregnancy. And I was very offended pregnancy, very offended by the term. And I was just thinking about how we see more women having children later in life, like like how old Janet had a baby fifty.
Speaker 1: Moregnant. Yeah, so the girls are giving births. I don't look exactly like a Shaunty pregnant, like already beautiful, happy, thick up yeah, full yeah, But I mean that's I already know baby, gonna baby, gonna do me in a little bit.
Speaker 2: But he had the baby, right, she did, I believe, so, oh, congratulations to her. I didn't see any reports on it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm lying. Yeah, I feel like I've seen something that said they had the baby, like a week ago.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, but you might be right now with Jane's baby.
Speaker 1: Have we seen you? Where is the baby? Jack? I have not seen the baby either, not sure. I remember her having one picture when he was an infant. You just like a little like a little doll based, little puffy face, but nothing, you know, big this This kid should be at least five years old now, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm assuming somewhere in there four or five. Tom's moved that baby might be twenty one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Time been moving really fast lately. We want to see the baby, Janet.
Speaker 2: Is there a cut off age for you, like if I'm not pregnant, if I don't get pregnant by this.
Speaker 1: I was saying forty at one point, but it's like when forty comes, it's like, so now I'm at forty two. So every year you push you for it, so if it don't happen, like okay, so I want to have a Gemini, so I might actively start trying to get pregnant in September. I don't know this year. Yeah, okay, Like I'm here following my uh ovulation, like for I already follow it, but I follow it to not get pregnant, which because I've had two tube of pregnancies, and once you have one, your chances of having another increase. So I've already had a second one, so I don't want to end up in a situation where I have another like ectopic pregnancy. But the better way for me to get pregnant would be to do an in vitro. But I can is Carol, you don't know what in vitro is. You never looked it up, Like, no, I've never never, because I actively, like before I stopped working at the last company I worked for, like I'm trying to hurry up and use all my health care benefits and shit, I did start like trying to just do like the beginning process of checking on your fertility and stuff like. So they they check your tubes, your philopian tubes and stuff like that, and they which I only have one of you only have one? Yes, I have one, but listen, y'all. The amazing thing about a woman's body, even with one philopian tube, do you know that it moves to the next ovary to catch day like you're philopian too, one actually moves. You don't need both of them. Obviously you had to, Yes, obviously you had too for a reason. But you can still operate with the one.
Speaker 2: Just like a man can have one nut and make babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: I know somebody who lost the nut in high school, I mean in college, wrestling with his roommate and got needed.
Speaker 1: I know somebody with one nut too, because they shit had got twisted once, like inside, how are you going to nuts? Okay, but go ahead, sorry, reason it's nuts right this girl nuts? Girl nuts inside. So yeah, I only have the one tube, so it moves anyway. So I track my ovulation because sometimes I feel like I might feel like I'm ovulating, but I'm not. And I think it's because of the the one over. Because they say you can have like phantom periods. All types of shit be happening a child when you get a certain age and when you have had some type of fertility issue, like you still have a cycle. Yeah, but that doesn't mean you're actually like yeah. So I started like going through the process to check on that stuff. So I only got as far as and I forgot the name of the procedure. But it's just like they both die through the fallopian tube, receive if it's any blockages. So I have the one tube with a little blockage. So did you have a tube removed? So the first time, the first time, the first the first pregnancy I had, you know, it was in the tube, so they had they actually removed No, excuse me, I'm lying. The first time the one tube that I have, it was a pair or a pair, So they removed the ectopic pregnancy and they patched up the tube. But we're talking about something as small as a vein basically, so there's gonna be some scar tissue on that one tube. The second time I had an ectopic pregnancy, they remove the entire tube and they did that through like the liposcopic, like they just go through your neighbor. And they told you they were going to do that or they the first time. No, I did not know. And this is how, this is why I know that the medical system is not for black. Even with the first one, I knew something was happening with my body, and I kept trying to get an appointment to go to the doctor because I'm like, ma'am, hey i'm pregnant. I'm calling a nurse. I'm like, hey, I'm pregnant and I'm bleeding. But what I also told this one because the guy who I was pregnant for at the time, which was my boyfriend, I thought, right, but you don't know niggas until shit, you're real. So now he's acting from the time I told him I was pregnant, he started acting weird. So I was contemplating having an abortion because one thing about a baby. I ain't forcing a nigga to do shit. Let me say, if she have a baby with a guy, if he leave, you take your baby. Yes, absolutely, I do want to put that baby on the porch. What do you want to I'm gonna call your ass from the corner store, like, what are you gonna do? Well, I don't know what I'm do it without you. I'm not doing it, like I really really I appreciate mothers, especially ones that had to do it by themselves, because how I guess you you know, you don't know until you So it feels like prisoning me. I guess I would adapt, but do I want to go through it? No?
Speaker 2: By for today she was like it was trying to go pick up her baby from daycare. She's like, I can't believe I gotta go pick this kid up.
Speaker 1: Every day. I gotta do this shit. I can't believe I gotta do what girls asked me. She was like, am I a bad? Am I a bad mom because I can't parent without being high? I'm like, no, bitch, She's an amazing parent, but she just need a little I think. I mean, some people might say that that is not the most healthy way to parent, but as long as your kids are okay, I mean, who am I to do? Mean wrecking out? Like these kids are phenomenal. So obviously the weed has enhanced her parenting skills. But the fucking health system. So I'm I'm spotting, and I call and call my doctor, my O G Y N. And I'm talking to the nurse and I'm like, hey, I am pregnant. I tested pregnant. I'm I tested positive. I'm pregnant, right, I'm having all the symptoms, all the things. I am contemplating having an abortion, But I am spotting so I need to come in for an appointment so I can see what's going on. She got real quiet on the phone and started whispering to me. She was like, why do you want to have an abortion? I said, because I have a I said, I have a situation, and I'm just not sure about it. Like what the fuck, mama? She was like, well, your baby is already growing, your baby already has arms.
Speaker 2: So that was her personal feelings about She was trying to deter me from hoping. She was doing the lawyer's work too, like I saved the child.
Speaker 1: This medical university, which is like a Christian college, Christian college at Christian hospital, right, And you know, I don't know if people notice. Hospitals can deny you here. But in this instance, she had no business denying me care because what this witch told me on the phone was, well, take another pregnant test. If it's negative, then you're not pregnant. No shit. So what I did. I had already made the appointment at the abortion clinic, right, So I just went on with my appointment at the abortion clinic because I need to be seen at this point. So leading up to that appointment, I'm in Victoria's secret bitcha. I'm passed out in the mall like I'm bleeding internally, which is why I called to doctor. So I get to my appointment the next day after passing out in the day of Victoria's secret. I get to the appointment. They're doing an ultrasound EC topic pregnancy. So I end up back at the hospital that I called a week prior trying to get in. So I end up their emergency surgery that night.
Speaker 2: And that's why I always say, y'all, we have to advocate for ourselves. You know something is wrong with yourbody, don't let them turn you around. You make it a priority, like you are going to fucking see me. Somebody's going to see me.
Speaker 1: So I actually tried to suit the hospital. So I put like, you know, these message not message boards, but I guess it is a message board like online you could put your case whatever, and different lawyers of contact you. So I don't know if this attorney was an affiliate of the hospital or something. I don't know, but when I spoke to him, he was basically I needed to have died and then my family would have a lawsuit for it to be malpracticed because I didn't bleed out and die somewhere. That's some bullshit because I could have So you denied me care based on your personal views and it may not even be the views of my doctor or everyone at the hospital. It was this one bitch in particular, right who denied me care. And I end up back there having to have surgery, emergency surgery, so I have the one tube. And then the next time I was living in Atlanta, still they just took the tube out. Still, can you please tell me what vitro is? Oh shit, what happened? And vitros when they remove your eggs, so you have women of our age, like even people do it earlier, like if they don't have a partner at thirty five thirty, they start they might freeze their eggs and stuff like that. Right, So even if aside from freezing your eggs in vitro, they remove your egg, they fertilize it with the sperm, and then they implant it in your uterus, so you basically bypassing the ovary excuse me, you're bypassing the Philipian tubes because with your filopian tubes, that's where the egg gets fertilized through a natural conception. So you have sex, sperm goes in there, the egg meets the sperm, and then it drops down into your uterus, and that's where your baby grows at. Your baby cannot grow in a tube. Your tube is the size of a vein, so it will burst if some kids starts growing in there. Exactly, you could bleed out internally. Well, can't give me your hand. Let me say this. I'm sorry that happened to you. For real. That was very traumatic. It is so that you were able to share that story, like and just like that was a lot to share. So I love you and I love you for sharing that. Man. But I think a lot of women are going through this, not just black women. It's a lot of women with fertility issues. But y'all know they put the they put the abortion clinic in our neighborhoods. But white people have always had fertility clinics. So be careful when you go to the doctor and they want to remove your entire womb because you have fibroids. Because please don't think for a moment that your womb is not going into somebody else, because I think that's what's happening when they start removing our parts. Yeah, because they sell them to somebody else.
Speaker 2: I had surgery on twenty twenty three February where they took fourteen fibroid tumors, and they offered to take my uterus, and I told them no that I did not I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Why would you need to do that? Why would you why? That's you literally take in a woman's soul. That's where all of our energy is at, So why would you want to remove that from somebody's body.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, sir, I'm gonna keep the uterus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna keep my uterus, thank you.
Speaker 2: And then they were saying like and even then, my the fibroids were not inside my uterus, they were around the outside. So what even reason do you need. You're not going into my uterus, so there's no reason to take it. Like, I don't even understand why you would offer that, you know, to a woman who has no children, to a woman who has no children, Right.
Speaker 1: That's weird, bitch. I'll be trying to just double check. You might even get an ultra style I might have exactly. You don't even know, Like, can you check and see.
Speaker 2: If I still have a uterus? Yes, that would be crazy if I went to the doctor like, oh yo, shiit hollow bitch. Wait, then I would have a lot of suit for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, feel like they'd be doing that. They were doing that to Hispanic women at the border. They were giving these women hysterectomies and they didn't know.
Speaker 2: Think about Henrietta Lax. Let's talk about her, Like, if you don't know who Henrietta Lax is as a black woman, I'm mad at you a little bit.
Speaker 1: But here's some education.
Speaker 2: She was a black woman.
Speaker 1: What is this the nineteen early thirties, I was by said, early nineteen hundreds, and she got on time ago.
Speaker 2: She got diagnosed with cancer cancer, yep, and they did. They took her DNA and cells without her permission, and she had the only regenerating cell known to man.
Speaker 1: Which doesn't make sense because if she has cervical cancer and she has cells that can regenerate themselves, would her body not have cured her out of the cancer. So they murdered Henrietta Lax and they took her cells. And they have even sent her DNA to the.
Speaker 2: Moon, right, they said, they have used her cells so many times and created that it could wrap around the Earth like thousands of times.
Speaker 1: They've been using her shit to make vaccines and medicines.
Speaker 2: Right, the only thing, the reason we know about autism, sickle, sell all these different diseases is because of this black woman and her family just recently got any amount of compensation. They should be one of the richest families on the planet because of that.
Speaker 1: I think her the last person in her lineage. I think it was a son he passed away.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I did not know that. Rest in peace to that man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, I mean, I'm pretty sure they got more family members, but they did, and I don't know what the settlement was. But they can't. They can't compensate that family enough. Right, there's no way.
Speaker 2: There's no way to compensate them enough.
Speaker 1: She kissed off. I do you want kids? Like how bad?
Speaker 2: I would like a baby, And I've decided more recently that that was something I want. I think it was my god kids that made me like want my own kids because I just loved them so much. And if I could love these kids that didn't come from me so much, like, I don't imagine, You're right, I only imagine. I can only imagine how much I would love my own You know, so it didn't make me want a baby like I do have like a pregnancy hard story, but I'm not capable of sharing that here. Like I don't think I could, like like the way you did that just now that I was very courageous, because I probably might just fall apart, you know.
Speaker 1: So I can't share that story.
Speaker 2: But I do want a baby, you know, I would like to, but I'm just I'm very afraid, like it would take a very I would need a very strong partner to hold my hand through pregnancy at this stage in my life, because the last time I did it was not a good experience. So I would need that, and I didn't have that the first time because not because my partner wasn't a good partner.
Speaker 1: He was a great man that I was.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was all right, but you know, he was a good We were very we were in a healthy state at that time. But he was in the military and he was deployed. He was all the way, you know, protecting this great country that we live in and we were separated by the military, so he could not be there for me. So that experience I had to go. I was living in another country. I didn't have family, there. I had friends there, but it was just a lot to go through by myself.
Speaker 1: So to do that again at this age and I a geriatric practice, I just wouldn't need. Like God would have to send me very someone, very loving and patient. You're gonna have to get any presisting baby daddy, somebody who've been through something. And see, I don't know if I want that, because I don't want somebody hell, our age male with no children who said he had to be our age.
Speaker 2: I get my nigga a little younger. Drea might had the right idea. It's like that's for me, but girl, Like, the only thing I don't like about men who have kids and already done it is like I don't want no nigga like, nah, you're holding the baby wrong. You gotta do it like this, you got to pour the milk on here, like you ain't doing it right.
Speaker 1: I don't want no nigga doing that to me. Like I kind of want our.
Speaker 2: Experience to be the first time together, you know, but at this age, you know you're right, it's it'll probably be harder to find unless I go younger, which I'm not a post.
Speaker 1: And funk with y'all. Niggas talking about. I really feel like men who don't have kids are like the socially awkward ones. It's a lot of reason why women right don't have kids. I hate when people ask me that. Yeah, I feel like at a certain age, stop asking women why they don't have kids? What I do? I'd be like, oh, I had to to a pregnancies and I just look at them, look at them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because now I'm not like my business now, like because we're having a good time and now you just ruined a good time with that.
Speaker 1: Kids like aunts and just random asks people. Yeah, people have a real problem. And like you're a single mom, So are you urging me to do that? Right, bitch? Like why your kids ain't got no daddy? Like what that's like you gotta ask?
Speaker 2: That's almost like that question equally fucked up. You pauled by my question, but I'm also equally appalled by yours.
Speaker 1: Bitch, don't ask me that, where's your baby daddy? Right? Where they daddy? I ain't never seen him, man, none of this shit. He wasn't at your baby shower. That's not nice. I'm sorry, girl. People don't be nice. You know, people need to be more considerately if I'm not talking to why you ask?
Speaker 2: It's never women that ask that. To me, it's always men though. It's always a.
Speaker 1: Man on a date or something like why you ain't got no kids? But then they judge women who already have kids when they meet him. So what what what y'all want? Really? I'll be like, I just want to offend us. I think I'm like, I don't like that question. Be wanting to offend us?
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know if it's intentional. Some people just don't know that that's it could be a hurtful question. And if you tell them the truth, like like if I told them really why I didn't have kids and what happened, it would ruin the evening, like everybody.
Speaker 1: Just looking down at the plate, just minding they fucking business. Yeah, fun anymore what I needed? So I think at I'll say thirty. When you see a woman thirty where no kids, don't ask her if she wants children, don't ask her why she doesn't have children, don't ask her why she doesn't have a husband. Don't just mind mind your family that you created and probably not taking care of mine. Marry her and give her a baby. That part That's That's one thing I can't stand about niggas talking about women like pick one. It's so many women out here, Why are you single? Mm hmm. So nobody's good enough because we really be trying with the worst of the worst. We still be trying with them.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I haven't let some good ones get away. I have bless some good ones get away from me, especially in my twenties.
Speaker 1: When good or they were being good to get you so then they can then treat you. How the nigga that got you treating you? I say that, Larry, are they really good or are they being good? So when they get you they can treat you how the nigga that got you treating you? You see what I'm saying, Because you just don't know somebody until you know them. So once he does acquire you, like then you meet the real man and now it's like, this is the same pro this is the same nigga. You know you don't know though, yeah, you never know. You never don't know. So there was something why you didn't go with that person, something very much something.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it used to be me like, bitch, I'm outside, you want to you want to lock me down and I'm outside. When I was in my late twenties, I was having my way, baby, like I'll have my way like.
Speaker 1: Time is up.
Speaker 2: But like you know, I can look back and say, damn, he probably would would have been a good husband. But who knows, he might be somewhere beating a bitch up right now.
Speaker 1: So exactly know, you just never know. You never know. But at least one. That's where I'm at. I want at least one kid. And this might be for a real selfish reason. I just want to see what my kid would look like, what they look like. I just and I think about like the nine months leading up to seeing what they look like and who they are, right, I just want to see who God gonna send me, right, you know, I might not be a serial killer. You never know, a Gemini, you never know. Girl by.
Speaker 2: I think if if God blessed me with the child, especially at this age, I would just want to have life beyond my own. You know, we're getting older, we're not getting we never getting younger, right, so one day we leaving here and I just want to have a life beyond this one. It just would be a shame, but.
Speaker 1: I'm coming back. I might come back this time. I'm not sure. I've been back a lot of times. I might not come back to Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, your soul will come back, you know, if you believe in reincarnation, your soul will exist in another form at some point.
Speaker 1: But Ashley James, yes, I have been back before as Ashley Jane. Yes.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna come back as Actually James.
Speaker 1: No, I'm probably gonna come back as Rick James. Bitch, that's what's gonna happen. I want to come back as Brett James, a white, rich white man, James Brown. I'm gonna come back, but I don't know. People be warning. I hate when men say my seed. That is so disgusting to me, my seed, because a lot of them just literally just be dropping seeds around mm hm. As long as but as long as they're taking care of them, I don't care how you can call them whatever the fuck you want to. Got a certain amount, you can't take care of them kids, you know what I mean, even helping like Elon Musk got like eleven kids. One of his kids. I was looking at the baby named dark He got to be a super villain when he grew up, like Darkness the moment I was born, you know, like, is the villain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you name your baby dark one of the babies, that name is just some symbols.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. Look it up. It's like a symbol. It's not even like. I don't know how I was allowed to because you know their names. They won't allow you to give a baby right.
Speaker 2: How Like you can't name a baby Satan in America. I think it's against the law. You can't name a baby Satan or something like that.
Speaker 1: Lucifer.
Speaker 2: You can't name a baby Lucifer.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm lying real quick because I think you can't name a baby.
Speaker 1: Say I can't name my kid that some people named Lucifer. Yeah, me baby, the best of the band.
Speaker 2: Baby names in the law on naming children any unions in the States, can you nam Kate Lucifer?
Speaker 1: Saying yeah you can. Yeah, I don't see why not. I mean, I thought it was against people have a different understanding of those entities. You know what I'm saying. Lucifer is the light Bringer, Well, yes, the light Bringer. List all these things is inside. You ain't got nothing to do with anything outside of you. You come in in contact with humans that possess these energies, so you can fuck around and meet the devil Jesus. But anyway, let's get into the benefits of having children later in life. Because people like to tell you all about shit geriatric or you're gonna get diabetes, you're gonna get a big ass baby. You're gonna get two babies. I would love that if I can just get two, So hold on.
Speaker 2: Look, it says most states prohibit using baby names with numerals, emojis, or symbols in them.
Speaker 1: But I bet you some of these young fucking gen zers is like, I'm would name my baby eggplant. Oh like the little crazy that's my favorite emoji crazy. And this one, no, this is mine, y'all? And this one what's your name? Baby? First day bake dumb ass? That's another thing, y'all.
Speaker 2: School about the start, and you been calling your baby moot moot since the baby was born. Please teach your baby they real name before they go to kenano because they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be waiting on their teacher. You're waiting on the teacher to call moot. Go ahead, all right, So seven benefits of having a child leader life. Reacher research has turned up some surprising benefits of being an older parent for both you and your baby. Here are a few perks of parenting life parenting later in life. Okay, people rarely talk about the benefits of having a baby after thirty five. Okay, so look, geriatric is thirty five plus. I don't know if y'all know that, but yeah, bitch, you ain't that young at thirty five. Instead, we often hear only about the worries movie You're not Old for the Earth? You know, but remember what was that movie where they was trying to get in the club. It was like, he was like, what, you bitch is trying to get in this club. He's like, you old bitch is coming to the club. He's like, oh, bit, He's like, you're not old for the earth for this club. If y'all know that movie, You're too old for the baby club, it says, we often hear only about the worries about pregnancy later in life. This makes some sense, is knowing that we have ticking biological clock, which is why women calculate time a little bit different. It can be real, really scary, and it's true that the number of eggs people with ovaries have. You heard that, and it's true that the number of eggs people with ovaries. This is a gender neutral article because you women have ovaries, but anyway have decreases as they age. Pregnancy over thirty five also comes with the higher risk of certain complications like hypertension or diabetes for you, and chromosomal abnormalities like Down syndrome for your baby. However, there are also a number of compelling benefits of having a baby after thirty five. In fact, while there is no one right time for pregnancy, there are a number of advantages for advantages to postponing parenthood, potential benefits after having a baby after thirty five, or says there's no pot that part okay. Studies show that having kids later in life can make you mentally sharper as you age. A study published in the Journal of American Geriatric Society tested eight hundred and thirty middle aged women to determine whether there was a link between having a baby at a later age and brain power. I'm gonna get smarter.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, you read that really well.
Speaker 1: Shut up, girl, I've been practicing. Obviously a bent for practicing reading. The researchers found that their's excuse me, found that those who had their last child after thirty five had sharper cogni cognition and verbal memory post menopause. They also found that people who had their first child after the age of twenty four were better at problem solving and better at problem solving than their peers who had children younger. It says you're likely to be happier and less stressed. Now there's money, yes, period, and the support. I'm not going to offend anybody by I'm gonna try not defend any offend any women who have experienced postpartum disorder right because I'm not saying it doesn't exist. But I think that when you have support system, especially the person that you had this baby with right there. I don't want to say at your back and call, but a dependable person by your side, actually doing the wanting with you, you might find yourself less depressed, less stress. And then I mean there's also some not just just because you can have a baby doesn't mean you're a mother. I don't have any kids, and I'm a mom all day long, like I'm very nursing. So some people, some people don't have that thing. Yeah, some people don't have any if I don't do nothing for you. I'm a fedialized and I know babies require you really like really would love it too, your food too, Like i'd like I was at agent house. I was like, maybe a sandwich. The sandwich came out with honey butter glazes on it and like just very extra, like it's midnight, bitch, I just wanted a sandwich. You unless it's gonna be good. Yeah, I am real meticulous about food. Girl. If it was the other way around. At twelve o'clock, he was like, make me a sandwich. You would have got a little piece of meat, some bread, you want Mayo's, some lettuce, tomato. I'm not sprinkling no salt and pepper on your sandwich. It's twelve o'clock. Eat it this way, grill it, bitch, go to sleep. I like to eat good, so I like you said, they might come from money. Like one of my best friends, she had both of her kids, the last one at last year of high school, and then she got pregnant nine months later. Like I know what she went through to be the woman that she is, staying with these two grown ass kids, and she'd be like, girl, I'm done. Like yeah, and I'm ready.
Speaker 2: They remember like being nineteen and twenty and looking at friends that had kids and I'm like, damn girl.
Speaker 1: But now the kids is grown. Yeah, and they're good and they're good. Yeah. Listen, mama's come with a slice of bread. Man. All my friends who got kids be rich. Lem me just be having money. I don't know if it's because they got somebody dependent. That's how we think of like.
Speaker 2: Every morning, like how do y'all afford these children?
Speaker 1: They got to you see. I remember when and people was trying to get on a JT about this, but she did an interview with Angie Martinez and she was saying how she don't got to go to that hard because she don't got kids, and so people like and I'm pretty sure young Miami probably felt away about that too, because she has two kids. And JT just is basically saying, like, I don't have kids, I don't have to do the most. You know what I'm saying. It's just it's just me. Yeah, but it's just a true statement. Right But before she but some people don't you know, some people don't give a fuck and they're still doing bad with the kids. But if you are a sound mind adult or even a young person. It forces you to want to be guy. It might be the reason why you struggle, but a baby will definitely be the reason you hustle. So I probably would have a little more hustle. I think I had to take care.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I feel like it's more for women than men.
Speaker 1: Though. Am I tripping off for that? I think you might because I the men that I know, and I know some wonderful men, even if they did me some type of way, they're great fathers. I feel like our generation, yeah, I don't really know niggas who don't. I don't associate myself with those types of people, like I think ostracized.
Speaker 2: I think our parents' generation like it was okay to be a dead beat. Yeah, but our generations don't.
Speaker 1: Play that ship.
Speaker 2: Like if you don't fuck with your kids, niggas do not fuck with you.
Speaker 1: No men really be out here fucking with their kids. To the men we're proud of y'all. Yeah, man, all my friends take care of their kids. I don't know who y'all know.
Speaker 2: I don't know know no guys that don't. I can't think of one, but I'm sure that watch them like bitch, I know.
Speaker 1: So exactly so, but I also know some women who make it hard and I mean personally, I know some women who make it hard for their kids dad to be a dad because you know, so they make it hard for them going through the court system, or they're just angry, which I understand. I can understand why you would be angry having a baby, you know, because no woman just wants to be a baby mom. Nobody goes into that ship like that, like we women really be in love with every nigga they fucking with, and they really think this the one, and they really think like better. You know what I'm saying. Nobody goes into it to be a single mom. No, nobody don't. No matter what they say. Women want to be loved.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to be loved. I think you know, such an ugly web.
Speaker 1: Okay, since as research shows that older parents tend to feel less stressed and more contentment and joy after having children than their younger counterparts. In fact, according to the authors of twenty seventeen review, existing studies show that happiness increases around and after childbirth among older mothers, whereas for younger mothers, the effect does not exist or it is short lived. So you have a baby, you and this guy just full of bliss, and it could be a young couple. And I have seen this over and over again. When that baby comes, it's something that happens. We know, women going to just stress, women are going to change, and I just don't think that men are allowed enough time to catch up to the changes.
Speaker 2: Of this woman physically going to do all the changes and mentally changing as well during that time.
Speaker 1: Whereas the man he don't feel it, you know. So now you've got a parent the baby and parent the man, and men could feel like who you're talking to, you know. So I could see, like a younger couples, why dissolve? It becomes harder as soon as the baby come. You haven't seen somebody have been together for years, as soon as they have a baby, the nigga's out of there. Yeah, like what happened? Yeah, I've seen y'all thought that baby was gonna make the stronger.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, that connection got to be stronger already because that baby is gonna test it for sure, exactly. But I think when you older, I think people want to be in the house more when they're older, like you.
Speaker 1: Know so, so workout. We're gonna have to chase these kids. Mm hm. At least your husband, he's gonna have to have some stamina to keep a pair can get out. I don't want nobody else raising my kid. I do. Your child may have a reduced risk of injury, it says. Parents of any age aim to protect their children at best excuse me, as best as they can. However, several studies point to the fact that a child's risk of experiencing an unintentional injury that requires medical attention declines with increasing uh maternal age, So basically older moms the kids are less likely to get hurt, possibly because older parents are more aware of dangerous and are better equipped to guard against them. And you'll get like our older moms doing all the fun bullshit with the kids. Right, No, probably the older moms probably are like they got more patience with the kids like younger moms. You gotta cook. He jumping off a slide, You're doing a TikTok right, Oh, broke legs. Stupid. I always at the beach. I swear to God, this is where I feel like I'm a mom. I be watching other people kids. I watch people not watch their kids, like at the beach, you this fucking kid is too close to the damn shoreline, Like where are you at? Like, where the fuck is the parent your kid? Quick enough? If something would have happened. Yeah, So I find myself watching other people's kids all the time. I watch how people. I was in higher seat the one day and I'm like almost I just kind of like started like creeping around, like in the fruit section, like I was looking at shit. But really, I'm watching this lady interact with her kid because he just seemed like he wanted to get away from her so bad, like he wasn't supposed to be with her or something. So I don't know if he was having a little issue or did you steal this kid because he doesn't seem to like your ass at fucking all. So I'm like watching and I almost said something, I just mind my business and went on. I just hope the kid is okay. I remember one time, this was recently. I was on a plane and I had just seen a missing child. It was like a little Mexican little girl and it was a little Mexican girl over at the seat, and I kept on watching her like and then we was like, uh no, she was like a seat right here looking back at her. I was like, is that her? That kind of looked like her. I can't remember the name, but I said the name and she ain't look I was like, okay, that ain't her because we going we leaving this plane together if she look at this name. Because one thing I cannot stand and seeing white people with black kids, Oh, I just be like, man, black people need to adopt children, Like I am open to adoption, and but I don't have my own kid. I would definitely adopt a kid, and I might get a seven or eight year old, might not even shoot they try to get an infant because these kids get left in the system until they're eighteen. So we can't be upset that white people are adopted adopting our kids, but are we able to adopt theirs. I see one family online adopted their son's friend, little white boy with them now, but I just can't stand it. I'd be like, well, will you get this fucking baby? For why you want this baby?
Speaker 2: I just I don't if they're being loved and not abused being kennels. Do you see these these these stuff that's crazy. They're locking the kids up in a barn having a message. Honestly, I think nobody, but that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: My mind just always go there when I see even though they could be being loved, and that's what we could all hold for, that they're being loved to taking care of.
Speaker 2: Because a child that grows up in the system and never gets adopted, that is the saddest thing, you know. So obviously we don't want nobody's baby and no kennel in a barn and ship like that. I hope them white people that had them black kids like that, I hope they getting the ass whooping jail for real, because that's just sick. It's some sick people out here.
Speaker 1: That one family had the kids in a barn by four little black kids. This other white lady, she literally was just putting this little girl in a kennel in public, like she opened the back hatch to her suv and like the little girl knew to get in there. That's so sad. Belt to ask, right, I'm not calling the police. I would have been her first. I would be going to jail firms, I swear to God, y'all. Should I be staying like I'd be willing to die for black people. Y'all. Niggas ain't like y'all not like me. I'm a real militant with this shit. I would have dragged that bitch if I had seen her with that baby in that kennel in her truck. That should hurt my feelings to even see it online. And then the babies just know to go in there like she's a trained pet. That said, right now, as we talk and record this episode, that has happening to a child somewhere anyway, you might be more emotionally prepared. There's an undoubted sense of maturity that comes along with age. Just think about how much you've changed since your teens. Research suggests that maturity place.
Speaker 2: And you said, I'm ready to die for black people. I was like, I'm glad it's people like you. I'm ready to die for the people I love.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if I would just like, like give my life for And that's why we fucked up. A lot of people gave their life of of us, like people be on Kanye saying how Kanye was talking about the slaves and saying how slavery was a choice. Listen, Lincoln did not end slavery. We end of slavery because we was fucking slaughtering ass. Okay, let's be very clear. We had the Haitians coming in, Barbadians, everybody, the Bayesians, every people. That they're doing it today. That's what I'm getting. That's the point I'm getting to. If anybody's choosing slavery, it's us today. Because if you're not willing to what the fuck you? You're not willing to die for nothing. I am.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things I'm willing to like for. I'm willing to die for my god kids. I'm willing to die for my family, my sister, my mother.
Speaker 1: I see children, people, children, myself, and the little girls we had on yesterday, Like, I'm willing to die for them, and they just I don't even know them. It just depends on what the situation.
Speaker 2: I guess it just depends. Yeah, Okay, I'll say that my situation.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm an organized her Okay, I'm not saying I'm in the front line type bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it sounds like. It's about to put on boots and get hit the ground.
Speaker 1: No, if she comes to the front line, I mean come behind the line. I'm willing, but I'm organizing crash. Okay, we're on the same. I like, let's put on black paint tomorrow and go outside. Okay, so listen, I saw a video recently with Tommy tell Me from Love and Hip Hop. I saw a video of her recently, and I sent it to a couple of people who will be on the type of time I'm on because when she, if I'm ready, if she get real, if we can collectively be down for change. No, I'm not about to just go throw myself into the fire when these niggas will still be doing the same. That's what I what I'm saying. But some people that's in the streets, that's just not living right there. I ain't trying to do right. They gotta go to see. Those are not even the people I'm considering. Okay, So Tommy was like, y'all call me when y'all ready to go get on some police. Call me when y'all ready. Dude, I'm not about to be marching down the street about this ship. But call me when y'all on some real ship. And that is how I feel, so we can collectively get on some real ship. I'm down. I'm down for the next generation because once you conquer death, like, yes, I want a child, and I feel like and maybe if I had a kid right now, I wouldn't feel this way. But I don't mind dying.
Speaker 2: When you say conquered death, okay, freof yes, the.
Speaker 1: Fear of dying, the fear of transitioning once you get past that, because we dying every day. But once you get past that, you it's limitless. Would would you like to think of myself living every day and not dying. You were talking about age and what your body, but to go through before and after child? Okay, it's the inevitable. Okay, let me get back to my thing, because we get a little bit too deep, right, Just let y'all. I don't know if y'all knowing not, but I am.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody plays their role. You gotta like, I'll probably you'll be outside with Tommy with the guns. No, I'll be inside prepared meals. So y'all have nurishment.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a role, Nick and blow the building up that you win. Listen, we all again, and we all got to do our part. Though, I'm just saying, you's gotta be a well old machine. Everybody gotta do their part. Okay, it so I could die last. I'm gonna make sure y'all well fed if you need a like, if you need your shoulders like worked out after you come back you seem ye, that's me. That's my job. Car the face size girl. Everybody gotta know their role. Baby shame. Uh. This says your child is is likely to be more tech savvy. Yeah, because y'all letting the tablet reis a journey. That's why you might be more financially stable and healthier. That is to me, that is the plus, okay, right, just having the means to have fun with the kid. There's nothing that can And I don't have any kids, but I can imagine like having a child and not being able to feed them. That would break my heart. And there's a lot of people that go through that. I would never want to bring a kid into this situation like that, Like I don't I'm not promoting abortion, but I definitely ain't for fucking struggling the fuck, Like what are you doing? Like you're ruining other.
Speaker 2: People's life, like looking into the eyes of your hungry baby and not being able to do nothing about it.
Speaker 1: It's got to be next level pain, you know, yeah, and this last one you may live longer. I believe that people will be wanting to get rid of their periods, Like, girl, I love to see my period, okay, because as long as I see it, that means I'm not menopausal. Okay. If you can have a baby later in life, that means you're health like your body was healthy enough to produce another fucking human.
Speaker 2: Onto god shit.
Speaker 1: So it says having kids later might make you live longer. Some people think that having babies late in life either means you won't have the energy to keep up with the young kids, or worse, you won't be around for their major life events like getting married and having children of their own, says doctor Sabler. But research finds that this couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, in twenty fifteen, studies published in Menopause found that women who have children after the age of thirty three were twice as likely to live to the age ninety five compared to women who had their last child before thirty And that's something worth considering. I'm gonna tell y'all my friends who had kids early, they got they got my fucking uh Ara rheumatoried authoritis right now, which is hands is crippled, all type of shit going on. So I think like the babies might also aige you earlier to having children early.
Speaker 2: You don't feel like, uh women who don't have husbands and have kids, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They'd be looking at all good. That's why I wanted my uh my cousin, Big Tash, not the low one to come on to day because she's fucking fabulous. She's beautiful and she has a big grown ass son and doing well. So if you can do it early and come out on the other side successful, I'm jealous. Yeah, me too, you know so Now I wasn't jealous when we was twenty two and you was right, Oh you can't go with me to see jun out of night. Damn, that's crazy, girl. I'm gonna call you the woman. But now definite. Yeah, they can babysit, you can still go outside. Yeah. I feel like Cardi b made it real popular and okay for women to be women and have babies and keep her career. Yes, because she did all the fucking things. And even if her and old boy breaking up right now, which I don't think so, I think is more of a financial thing. But anyway, even if they are, she has her children, she has her career. She still has a many years ahead of her in life. And I'm pretty sure Nicki Minaj was putting child being during years on the back burner because.
Speaker 2: A lot of women felt like for the care Yeah, so shout out to she had the most beautiful Cinderella story. We saw her from loving him her and she's like, I wear my shirt like this, so you don't look at my teeth. Remember my tee?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at my TD soill you don't look at my teeth. Now look at her.
Speaker 2: She's so beautiful and yes, beautiful. It's just such a beautiful Cinderella.
Speaker 1: And I remember her being on the breakfast leve and saying like, I'm trying to have kids. Like soon she started, she did.
Speaker 2: She did everything people told her not to. You know that she was going to ruin it and looking yeah so yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Baby, don't wait on no career shit. And then the older you get, now they're not waiting on the man. Bitch is the freezing they sperm? What's old? Girl? Damn? I don't know who you're talking about. You know who I'm talking about? No, I don't she was on black Effect, remember she did in one of our episodes and then didn't want to put the episode out. Oh pretty privileged, Yeah yeah, Ebany, Ebanie Williams, Ebonie Williams. She's pregnant right now. She froze her eggs in her thirties and she's pregnant. People are talking shit about her because she wasn't able to lock in a husband, a man, she's been married before, but she wasn't able to lock in somebody to have the baby with. So she guess she got a sperm donor or whoever, and she's having her baby like she has the means to take care of kids. So so we mad at that. But then y'all also, don't y'all talk about single moms who had a baby, daddy who chose not to be there.
Speaker 2: You can't You can't please anybody, so I mean, you can't please everybody, So there's no point.
Speaker 1: Ye happy as hell, Just make yourself happy. Yeah, me too. Congratulations girls here, y'all be fine. Everything to be mad at? What's our last last? Have the yddamn baby? Okay, it's a goddamn had a baby. Y'all go pro create and before.
Speaker 2: Don't because some people don't want a baby, you know, do what makes you happy whatever.
Speaker 1: If you don't want the baby, because Michael Jackson said, if you can't feed the baby, don't have the baby. Okay. But if a woman doesn't want to be pregnand there is so many things you can do to avoid pregnancy as a woman, you know, aside from using lightsol on your kuchi, you could use my Day's app. You remember we read that thing how women use lights alack, Yeah, the altered that was the you know talking about. I said that was the original that you like, put a little tap of bleach in you.
Speaker 2: I ain't put no bleach in there.
Speaker 1: You do that well when I do, when I do a spiritual bascist to cleanse the outside of my body, I do put a cap full of bleach. Put it. I put a cap full of APPI side of vinegar. I put some salt in their. No, bitch, a little capful of bleach is not going to kill you. We are chlorine in our water that we're drinking like it's not you be all.
Speaker 2: Right, Chlorine in the bottle water, chlorine.
Speaker 1: And all this stuff, fluoride, fluoride, chlorine, whatever, ships calcifying your pinot gland. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: Put a little apple, snap that puss it back.
Speaker 1: That do not work. Gonna starts the last last. Stop putting stuff up, y'all couci like penis, No not the penis just all us extra ship the suppositories, all the boras. Get your diet together. And the kuchi is a self cleaning organism. It'll be all right. What about I see girls putting all right? No, I know we gotta go. But yogurt not I've done. I've done. Garlic for East infection. You put a piece of garlic like you do it at night. Do it that night, because as soon as it gets in your body, you're gonna taste it in your mouth. Oh, I know it's coming all out. And when I tell you that is a natural remedy for East infections. You take a needle, put a piece of string right, and you put the uh. You put the garlic in the tampon applicator and shoot it up.
Speaker 2: Last you had the house spelling like pizza.
Speaker 1: I want a pizza right now. You're not voice when you tell jokes, bitch, you'll be coming out what I don't know. I don't know who that is. That's that's why I'm a man. That's my last list. Stop putting stuff in your couchie. Happy baby, have a baby, be happy whatever it is? All right, y'all. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on The Black Effect podcast, iHeartRadio, Apple, wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at. I don't give a if it wasn't right, it sound right to me. All right. This is your co host, A J. Holiday two point oh. You can find me on instagram s.
Speaker 2: Kick you Tam, I'm official Tam Bam on Instagram, y'all follow me. Remember speak now.
Speaker 1: And never hold your baby bag. Okay, you just have a baby? Baby back baby, baby, baby, baby baby anything. Ribs, I'm hungry, it's eight. I had cheesecake. Acty bitches, do you eat that? Bye bye Deuces. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.