Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: So we got Robert Kennedy Junior that is into all this stuff big time. Is he into what you're talking about? Does he know about this?
Speaker 3: Are you going to talk to about You're going to like touch the hildren.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that they have a huge handle on this and that this is something that they will be addressing in the future.
Speaker 2: Nice, very very very good. I love hearing this kind of thing. So if you can, I recognize a few things I want to know about the rules.
Speaker 3: Also the blood tests.
Speaker 2: So if you get into this program, because it's a program.
Speaker 3: Yep, you get how do you work.
Speaker 2: The Okay, so if I get into the program, how I'm going to be taking my own blood test kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So what I do as a coach is I would set up the labs for you and you would get an email from the lab in your area. You'd go get your blood work. Then I would receive your blood work back, and then it would take those thirty six blood values combined with the questionnaire that you fill out that even takes into consideration like headaches, migraine, arthritis. We take everything into consideration, and then the information from the blood work your personal information. Again, it goes all to Germany and then Germany where the doctors create the program they're point. For instance, Connie, if you had a high CRP which stands for ce reactive protein, this is the level of information in the body. If that number is high, they will then give you a program that's going to be low inflammatory. And let's say you also had asthma or you had ezema. They're going to give you foods that will reduce the symptoms of asthma and ezema, but also enhance other health functions in the body ultimately to reduce the inflammation and to reduce that visceral fact. So every single probe, every single meal plan gives you high biological value food, local semic index foods. In English, you're gonna get food, it's going to make you feel full based off of your blood chemistry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it sounds like it's a tough thing to learn, but it's actually very simple when when you look at it.
Speaker 3: So, so what.
Speaker 2: About people that have high blood pressure, and what about people that are taking hormone pellets or even the hormone therapy lotions.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: And then also what about the people that are on the injections for for weight loss? Is this a good thing to take or can they stop doing that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Can it work taking?
Speaker 4: They can? They can, they can continue to take it. And if they're on their hormones, really they we want them to give us a list of what they're taking, because you know, obviously we're not medical doctors. We're not going to take them off of anything. But we can take these clients with all of these things and create a plan for them for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, because you know, the hormone therapy pellets and all that is a big thing that helps a lot with this. Yep, and and so and and those are all alternatives, just like this is right. This is alternative too, Yeah, but it's also based on a ton of research, correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. And you know the unique part about this, and this is what the book talks about, is when a person follows this program or just reads this book, these rules, which we'll talk about in the second, they become second nature to you. And what happens when you start to follow these rules is that when you deviate from them too far, you will notice a significant change and how you feel and you'll come back to them again because you really are. You know. The foundation of metabolic balance to keep people, and it teaches us how to eat property. So you start to recognize and you'll get more signals in your body of Like, for instance, I had a client started the program. On day sixteen, you're allowed to have your treat meal. She decided to have a bowl of French fries. She was sick for two days. The woman previously ate this all the time, but because the diet was so clean, she noticed this significant change in her in her inflammation, and it brought it right back again. So she said to me, you know what, I'm never eating those again. So she learns from that experience what's for her body and what's not, and she'll cheat, you know, and she'll have the same experience again, right right.
Speaker 2: She'll she'll go buy KFC and go, hmmm, those eleven herbs and spices smell good.
Speaker 3: She'll deal with it later.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: What is so sad is here we are when we get to a certain age and when we get this weight on us that we're like, oh maybe it's age, you know, that's when we start looking into this and when we start getting high blood pressure or different things start happening with our bodies. Where we really ought to have been taught this in school when we were little, when we were young along the way, not just our parents, but you know, we should have been taught this stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, I don't use trigonometry. I don't use a whole lot of things. I was taught along the way in elementary school, in high school.
Speaker 3: We should have been taught this stuff. Is that coming in the future. Is that happening at all?
Speaker 4: I would really really love to see this happen, but I think it requires a huge paradigm shift. I do think it's going to happen, but when I I really don't know. And you know, to add to one of those commons music, you know, in the beginning of the book, I write that you're never too old, you're never too bad, it's never too late, and you're never too sick, so it doesn't matter. I have clients in their eighties who come here who want to do this program because they just want to feel better. And then nice thing about this, they get to the goal that they were looking for, like it's completely doable. Because so many people think that you know they've tried sixty million diets, but now their metabolism is screwed. No, with this program, with this stuff in this book, you can reset that metabolism. So it doesn't matter. You can always always bring balance back into your body.
Speaker 3: And I want to.
Speaker 2: I graduated at the Culinary Institute of America out of Greystone in Napa Valley, and Wow, this is good food.
Speaker 3: This is delicious good food.
Speaker 2: This isn't like look, you know, I have to down this thing this week, cracker.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not like that. It's good stuff.
Speaker 2: I remember when I had graduated CIA, I was thinner than I was before, and people had said, you're the only person I know they could go to culinary school and come back thinner than you were. But and one lady who is into these types of things, she said, what do you think it was? You know, because you guys are eating all the time, because you're tasting, You're constantly tasting what you're cooking right and trying to perfect it and work on your palate.
Speaker 3: But the but my answer was, well, we're eating good foods. We might be eating a lot more of them. With they're good foods.
Speaker 4: Your body's able to process it and then the elimination pathways like your bowel, it's wide open and your body processes it very effectively and efficiently.
Speaker 3: What are the markers of inflammation?
Speaker 4: The biggest marker on the blood tast is the CRP. So the cr stands for c reactive protein. So this is a test that we do that gives us the level of inflammation in the body, but also puts us at a risk factor for metabolic syndrome, which includes heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. So we're always looking at that RP and we want that number to be low. I had a client whose blood work showed up in my inbox today of eighty seven. Now that number should be below five. So I cannot wait to put this person on this program because there was some you know, bad diet, lack of exercise, but we'll work through that. But the CRP is the number one thing that we're looking for for the inflammation.
Speaker 3: What about the rules that you got is it eight rules that you have?
Speaker 4: Yes, So when people go on the program, we want them to all of these eight rules or sort of I like to call them guiding principles because sometimes people kind of bock the idea of eight rules, so they don't like rules.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes rules, right, nobody likes rules.
Speaker 4: Nobody likes to be told what to do. But the first rule is, we want everybody to have three meals a day with no snacking, and we don't want them going for long periods of time with intermittent fasting. And we definitely want them to have three meals a day. The second rule is we want people to take a break of five hours between each meal. So if you have breakfast at eight, lunch is going to be at one, dinner's going to be at six. And the reason is we need to allow insolm levels to drop low so we can get into fat burning as opposed to fat accumulation. You also need to allow your digestion to rebalance and the hormone levels to stabilize. Tree is we don't want a meal to last longer than a hour. Sometimes people get up in the morning, they make a shake and they sip on it from nine o'clock to eleven thirty. When you are constantly true, put in your system right, you're going to keep your in some level of high for that long period of time. So we want you to knock, get on the phone with your client, and finish your lunch, you know, an hour later. We want me just to make sure that the meal only lasts for the one hour.
Speaker 2: That's funny because when you mentioned it, I'm thinking, well, what am I going to eat eggs for an hour? And then when you said, you know, yeah, people get these shakes, and they do. They sip on them forever, and they get huge shakes.
Speaker 3: They're big gulfs.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And the problem with the shake is you're not able because the next rule is you must start the meal with two bytes of protein. So if you're having chicken and broccoli and a sweet potato for dinner, we want you to have two bites of protein first. And the reason being this allows insulin not to be released, but something called goon cocon, which is an antagonism of inse. So this keeps your inflin levels down. And when you have a shake, you can't get the protein first because you've got protein powder, blueberries, raspberry, strawberries, ground flax seeds, et cetera, et cetera. So you're getting all this sugar and that's just going to make your infant levels go up too high. Rule number five. We want you to have only one protein at a time. Now you put out a bock of this, but it's really amazing. When you do this, you'll feel so much lighter too. So we want you just to have the chicken, or just have a fish, or just have the lagoons, or just have the tofu. But we don't want you having a piece of fish and putting nuts and cheese on your salad reasons.
Speaker 2: So the meat lover's pizza is not a good idea.
Speaker 4: No, no, oh, you're trying to lose weight to reduce the inflammation. I mean, when you're on a program, we don't want you doing that. Outside of that, occasionally you can do that and it happens a lot. You just got for dinner, and it's.
Speaker 1: Going to happen.
Speaker 4: Probably the one protein per meal is simply because protein has something called amino acids in it, and each food has its own level of amino acids. For instance, egg contains one biological protein. Milk is ninety one percent biological protein. When you mix them together, the body wants to take the food with the lowest amount of amino acid, which is the milk. So now you're left over with nine percent leftover, and this puts your body in acidic state, and it's difficult to lose weight when your body is more acid versus alkaline. So to stay with the one protein is incredible. Rule six, don't need anything up to nine o'clock. Rule seven drinks the amount of water that has been calculated for you. And lastly, you remember that thing where the doctor said an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well this is absolutely true because not only do apples lower your uric acid, lower your cholesterol, but they are powerhouses of They have powers of nutrients and hundreds of research papers shows your benefits for digest of health, healthy bacteria balance, blood sugar balance, and they just taste good and that fiber is amazing. So those are these.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you about the apple because somebody had said this to me. I always ate apples growing up. Now you know, I've had some teeth work one and that's the last thing I miss out on, the good bite in and the crunch.
Speaker 3: But you know you can cut an apple, so but I missed that bite.
Speaker 2: But someone had told me I'm not the biggest coffee person, and they had said, you know, and I said, now I know why people do coffee, and it's just a wake wake yourself up. You know, it does definitely give you that caffeine really works. But somebody has said, eat an apple and it does the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: And it does.
Speaker 2: If you eat an apple in the morning, it gives you the feeling that you want that you know, which you rye up.
Speaker 4: Yep, because it's so it's so live and fresh. And this is the thing with metal balance. You're eating live, whole food and the more live food you eat, the more energy you have. It's pretty pretty simple, right. If you eat a bag of chips, there's not a lot of energy in it, but we know the apple is full of vitality, and then when you eat it, that's exactly what you're going to get.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more