Speaker 1: Thank you for you coming back. Part two is underway.
Speaker 2: So I ain't never made no money like that, right, I'm twenty two, twenty three years old in the club going crazy. And then I'm like the most popular dancer. You know what I'm saying. The girls hated me.
Speaker 3: They get you get recommendation, No because the man, they got this girl down here such and such, but they.
Speaker 2: And then I was popular cash Doll. That's where that's started.
Speaker 1: Then okay, and they got one name, cash Doll. Bro. You got to see them.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not lyinge Detroit. Well, if I'm lying, there'll be in these comments, right she lying. I was that girl, the richest anxiety dancer in Detroit, Michigan. And then it got to a point where I wasn't even doing like table dance. Remember I told you I was scared. I would only go on stage and make all the money. Now all the dancers, man, I can't even change in the dressing room no more with them hosts. I had to change in the owner's office. I got jumped.
Speaker 3: Come on, hold on Players Club like a girl like one of the baby.
Speaker 1: Trick break.
Speaker 2: But you could laugh at it all, you know, Yeah, but yeah, it got crazy.
Speaker 1: It got crazy, so you did? So how long were you exotic dancer?
Speaker 2: Like a year and a half?
Speaker 1: You make your bread like that.
Speaker 2: I came in and got out because I didn't want to do it. That's why I don't drink liquor. I used to have to drink at least two three shots to even be able to deal with that ship. Yeah, like niggas in your face, I don't even like all. I never been hurt. I can't be touched. I'm not one of up. You know what I'm saying. Let's be clear. And like I went in there and I did what I was supposed to do. I was popular and I made money off of that, right, you know I made the best shut of it. But I'm not one of them.
Speaker 1: You know, you ever date any of the claims?
Speaker 2: I never sold? No, I sold dreams. You know what I'm saying. And if I'm lying, they tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But.
Speaker 2: Did I did know? Never dated a client. I had a man while I was doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh did you?
Speaker 2: I had?
Speaker 1: Hey? So he dropped you off?
Speaker 2: Come pick you up, flat out? Not lying here, Come drive me off and pick me up.
Speaker 1: I've done that too.
Speaker 2: You're a real one. What real your.
Speaker 1: Birthday June twenty six castor.
Speaker 2: That's you were real? You see what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Set down alarm about three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, let me go pick up my girl. Okay, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: Nobody kill confident. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're not. That says a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah they don't. So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: So you get out, did you know what you wanted to do after you got out?
Speaker 2: Yep, sure did. I always wanted to be a rapper. I always wants to make music. I just didn't think that I could be her like I used to think I was reaching with that whole with I was reaching. It was just a dream, did.
Speaker 3: You I mean, proud of us getting here? I never mentioned never heard you mention anything about I had dreams of being a rapper or you did any talentship.
Speaker 2: It was just that's because it's so natural, like me rapping. I used to walk home rapping, pre styling, singing, dance routine like that was just my life. Like when I was a kid. I was a kid that coming to the to the parties, the family parties. Everybody be like, come on, get on the stage, go ahead, show us what you got, you know what I'm saying. I could get on the stage and showing what I got like I was the life of the party all the time because I was just talented like that, right, So I always wanted to do it. I just never thought that I could do it like that, you know what I'm saying. And I was kind of nervous of just not not doing it.
Speaker 3: They make you bess Cardi b took a very similar pass. She was an exotic dancer. Lady Gaga, she was an exact Eve Trina Jocelyn Nandez. What is the what is the natural transition from lady Gods are singing you other guys are rapping?
Speaker 1: Is they're a transit? I mean how I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think that it's just a transition. I mean some like women like us were hustlers, right. I feel like and I feel like dancing is a step of stone, and dancing is necessary. It gives you the sex appeal and not soa give you the confidence because as an anxiety there so everybody you name, they show skin, they be out, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like that's like a step and to start them, and as a hustler, you want to make more and you want to be legit, and you like be a see you like take a picture, You like to look a good you know. I feel like that's the next step being an entertainer, a real entertainer.
Speaker 1: Would you wrap while you so?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I might as want to know when you up there, what's going through What's what's going through your mind?
Speaker 1: Cash?
Speaker 3: I mean, what are you making eye contact? Or you are your mind a million miles away?
Speaker 2: I'm rapping the songs that's playing, And it was Jeez at the time. I'm way too gone what doing. Jez was playing around that time, so it was like Jeezy, Yo, Gotti, drug money, you could buy you what you like. So all of those was like the songs around that time, and I was feeling I used to be up there rapping for real.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't that dancer.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I was just popular.
Speaker 1: Oh you weren't working. I mean, I figure.
Speaker 2: Pure I could do.
Speaker 1: So, so so how did it? So?
Speaker 3: Okay, You're like okay, a year and a half you're like okay, I'm so You're just like one day just like Okay.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went to the studio on my excuse he had Okay, So I had ex right when I used to go to work and here woman to work, he would come and give you the money. It maybe come out okay. And got to that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you cause you and your member we talked about earlier. You will sit down now here. You gonna do right, I'll sit You.
Speaker 2: Gotta make me wanna sit down okay, So he'll go and get me out of there and made me sit down okay. So it was cool. Yeah, And then I told him one day like I wanna I wanta rap Okay. He said, hell, yeah, that work. You already got a chain. I already had a chain. You got a chain. You look good. Shit your Instagram popping. You should do that shit. So we went to the studio and we made my first rep. We argued the whole time, but we made my first rep and I put it out right, and I got booked for a feature twenty five hundred dollars. Then they paid me another twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: To do the video about five in the day.
Speaker 2: Then they paid me another twenty five hundred dollars to open up for Chief Keith because he was in the city. So I'm like, damn, I just made seventy five hundred dollars. I'm a rapper, right, funk all this other stuff because I hated doing the dance and stuff, because it got to a point, you know, after a person lest over you for so long and you you know, like you going through the club, you selling dreams, you know, yeah, you know, it gets tiresome, man. And I was drinking. I was drinking Gray Goose, like, yeah, it was straight. That's why I don't like liquor now, okay, you know, and just to be able to deal with that, right, just to have to talk to people and all that. It got to a point where I was just like, all right, I'm shutting down. And I wanted it bad. So after I made that seventy five hundred dollars, it was I was done. It was nothing to talk about, Like, all right, cool, this is the next level of my life.
Speaker 1: What did you learn from that experience opening up for Chief Key?
Speaker 2: That I was a rapper? After I opened up for Chief Keith and I seen Chief Keith and he knew who I was, And then he put my name in a song. I was like, all right, I'm a rapper, So I start rapping then, and then I did a remix to Tanachhe two on, and it was on all the radio stations like I was in rotation, not just like in a mixed show. I was in rotation on every radio station, like in the Midwest, and to the point where her label was calling, like y'all playing another version, and I did it, and it was like that was my song, like Tanashe two on was my song. And that shit changed my life and I never went back to dance ever again in my life.
Speaker 3: And then Drake reached out to you to open up for him when he came to Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yup, he did twenty sixteen, and I stopped dancing at twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: You have a relationship with Drake today.
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to Drake in so long, but we're cool you when I see him, and it's always all love. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do people get wrong about Drake?
Speaker 3: Because I mean, look, we know what has transpired this past summer with him in k dot and it's been going back and forth and needs label and we don't have to get into that.
Speaker 1: But what do people get wrong about Drake?
Speaker 2: What do they say about him?
Speaker 1: Certified level? You know the rap? I mean they saying, I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you why, Cash, I'm surprised because a lot of people that were taking shots said Drake. I know, Drake put helped put him on, had them on their shoulder and do things and lab and things like that.
Speaker 1: So look for me. You good to me, I would be good.
Speaker 2: So that's why you got to know it be just something happening. That's why I don't even and off myself because it's no way you know what I'm saying. You for the person? Are they with you? And all that's happening. So I don't got nothing to say because I don't know what be going on. I don't know. I know Drake is a very nice person, Yes, very nice. He's a very he's a gentleman.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you a question. Is it true that your boyfriend broke up with you? You took a picture with Drake? Give me my Drake, because I because I mean like I had my hand with you and I you know, we took a picture together. I got my hand on your shoulder with drake hand loaded in your mid back.
Speaker 2: It was really friendly. It was a really friendly picture. It was real chill.
Speaker 1: He ain't take it like that. He wasn't jailed.
Speaker 2: He was on five man the picture. I'm sitting down in the chair. Drake got his arm around me. They said, Katie, no tray five. His hand was not It was like around, like like.
Speaker 1: Are y'all sitting down?
Speaker 2: No, he was like this. I don't know that situation though with that guy.
Speaker 3: It was just because if you taking a picture with a guy gonna call the guy to break up with you, He probably ain't for you anyway.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: He just was just jealous.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Some people don't understand that woman being around Yeah top of me.
Speaker 3: It's hard because I think it's easier if a guy is on that level.
Speaker 1: But I mean, come on now, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I found about He was so mad. I mean, but he wasn't the one who ended the relationship. I ended that ship because of course he got his mind right. But hmhm, but yeah, he caused all his ruckets about taking a picture, and I'm just like, this is my coworker, Like I don't be doing all that extra stuff, Like it ain't like I'm out here dotting and bobbing. You know what I'm saying, I'll be chilling. I ain't one of them. I'll be chilling. I I've never been one of them, never will be.
Speaker 3: You was mentioned in the beef though he can't you put your name on a song?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 3: What was that about your name and the song?
Speaker 2: I was happy, but then I was like, okay, so I'm trying to get the bar because I don't know which way he was coming. Was he talking about?
Speaker 1: I just need you to think?
Speaker 2: But I got a song called iked me Out? So look I'm seeing I can wake up. I get on Twitter, everybody like has y'all, y'all care my name? And the kendad Lamar beef, I'm like, shit is going down. And then I'm like, well, what's the borrow? I'm like, what a mean? Y'all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you knew, but I think he's very talented, so he just meant that because look, okay, so I did lose like a half a million dollars worth of jewely out here in Cali before and then I don't know if it's iced me out.
Speaker 1: So you lost it or somebody stock?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they Cali band.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I hope my whole jury box gone. So I didn't know if he was meant like that or if he was saying, find a jewels like cash, y'all, I need you to think. I don't know if he's saying, ic me out, you know. So I just was like, well, either way, it means, well.
Speaker 1: Right, how long are you in the beef? A is around that time? Yeah, So I'm like, yeah, let me ask you this. You I got you. You got to help me out. What's with the with women's wrap beef?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They're crazy, they're crazy.
Speaker 3: And it's but it's it's it's the women. I mean god, I mean god, you know guys, I mean guys.
Speaker 2: Rap beefs take it there. Yeah, it'd be different.
Speaker 3: But I'm just I'm just trying to say, it's not like it's a it's like thirty five thousand of you guys out here wrapping. It's only a handful of you guys that's really really good, that's really really talented, and there's enough money and fame and fortune them act acclaim to go around.
Speaker 1: Why y'all beef beefing?
Speaker 2: What are you talk about? Y'all?
Speaker 3: I'm saying, like, all y'all are gray, You're very talented, you look good, got great bodies.
Speaker 1: Y'all got it so much going on?
Speaker 2: Who is we? I'm not beefing with them all?
Speaker 1: You were who you.
Speaker 2: Don't bring that up? You he's so funny on you. I mean, okay, like listen, real talk understand me. So with my beefs M. You were listening, I'm listening, it was just.
Speaker 1: Ok let me get.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, well my beef. It wasn't really no beef. I just wanted a few girls to change their name. Oh the doll, yeah, right. And then when it was a lot of backlash from it, when I felt like I needed to make a song because that's how we make money and this is what we all do, so why not let's get in the field. That's how we get in the field. If that's how we're gonna get in the field, right, make a better song then, you know. So I just wanted everybody to change their name. That was my name.
Speaker 1: Damn you. I don't know, y'all be they'll go back a minute.
Speaker 2: But see that's a long time.
Speaker 1: But you say like, I like the way you frame it, like miss understanding.
Speaker 2: It was a misunderstanding because it was a very long the first off, it was back in twenty eighteen or something where I made the song, and it was just because it was a lot of it was a lot of this, and all I said was to change your name. It didn't have to beat beef. You just should have just changed it.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's my brand. So just picture all this time. I've been doing this all this time, right, and then just a group of girls just come out, and now it's just all these dolls. It's not a lot of it's not a lot of monagys. It's the only thing you hear a lot in the female rap is doll.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't come out cash Manage. I didn't come out Cardi C. I didn't come out Old Miami. I didn't come out cash the Stallion because that's their name.
Speaker 1: Right right, So you wanted to be the only doll.
Speaker 2: I should have. I am oh the rapper.
Speaker 1: That was is there, Asian Asian doll, Agian doll.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just damn you doing it Asian dog, dream Dog, Cuban doll.
Speaker 2: So let you you see how you just so think about this a person that works so hard that you know I did all this and I come on the internet. Every time I come on here, it's a list of who's the best doll, who's the cutest doll, who has the best cas doll?
Speaker 1: Get by?
Speaker 2: That's my people, right.
Speaker 1: Y'all y'all.
Speaker 2: No, so you see what I'm saying, and it's like you just put me in a box automatically, who's the best doll? Like, No, I want to be in that conversation, not in this one. I then did that. That's me, that's my way, that's my ship.
Speaker 3: Let's take it to the mic. And whoever got the best bar got to give up the doll.
Speaker 2: That's what I did, and that's exactly what I do.
Speaker 1: Give it up that Detroit by. By the end of the show, we're gonna get somebody that Detroit to faster.
Speaker 2: You I've been doing good, don't have?
Speaker 1: You've been doing good.
Speaker 2: I heard this new word alpha, alpha submissive. That's me ooh, I'm pushing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, alpha art.
Speaker 2: Really it's a balance. I heard it. They got they got this new wave of alpha submiss of women.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Okay, right, then you get into it with KD.
Speaker 2: Kevin Durant, Yeah, bring him up.
Speaker 1: Have you ever met K.
Speaker 2: I haven't in person. We just be going at it on the n y'all. No, we ain't befing normal. He he already told everybody y'all was the real KD. But he really the KD though. He cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Celebrity look alike. You know you got a celebrity look alike?
Speaker 2: Which one? Tasha Smith? Yeah, that's my girl. Related, Nah, that's my that's like my big sister. She's older than my mom. Though I'll be thinking she my mama, but that's my big sister. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, you rapped with some of the best, like Lotto Meat.
Speaker 3: I mean, is there anybody that you haven't made a collab with that you would like to say?
Speaker 1: You know what? I want to get on the track.
Speaker 2: Read read But she ain't doing no moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think she's doing. She got she got baby, she got a little family. Now she's doing lingerie, her perfume.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah her. I mean, of course B. I would like to do song with B. But B who else? Who else I would like to do a song with that I haven't did a song with. There's some new people that I like that I would like to do a song with. HM hmm, I like to do a song with Cardi.
Speaker 1: You know, my new fan, like my new fade not go a little.
Speaker 2: Really, I fuck with Glow. It's scept here, hey that a yeah.
Speaker 3: I ain't got I ain't got me, you know, you get okay?
Speaker 2: I like I like, I love Glow. It's some dudes I like too. I don't know. I can't think right now. I've been drinking.
Speaker 1: You got a little well little Wayne hopped on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love Little Way.
Speaker 1: Is it true yet? You d m R? How do you get on cool? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I just because she always was listening to my music and I was like, tips your daddy this song and she sent it to me. He sent it back because he had already wrote an article and he was like they was asking about the new female rappers and he was like, no, cash, doal can rap for real? Like she can just throw a song out there for what it is, but she really can rap. And I was like, damn, Little Wayne said that about me. A little Wayne can rat, right, you know. So when he said that, I'm like, all right, maybe he'll do a song with me and I try my luck as you should.
Speaker 1: Hey shoot the shot, and he hopped on. I used to be a fraid. Now I'll still curry shore.
Speaker 2: I don't care what I did exactly.
Speaker 3: Hey, I might even get a file call, go to the line and make free throws.
Speaker 1: How did you and Rihanna become friends?
Speaker 2: She DM me one time, Damn, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you think of like this ain't this ain't rereach?
Speaker 2: I did. I had to click on the name a couple of times to go to the actual profile and scroll like, damn, hold on, let me go back to the DM. I went back to the DM and I read it again, and I'm like, let me go back on this Rihanna. And then she talked to me like she knew me, like and I was just like, Rihanna stopped, you know what I'm saying. Then I see she followed me, and I'm like, wow, like this d Rihanna. And She's like, I be in New York, pull up on me. I love these for everybody. So I'm like, I'm pulling up on me when I get to New York. You crazy. I wasn't even in New York, but I went. She why not? And she had like a little a launch for her fifty brands put up on her and she like, she was just cool. We drinking, We in the club, she talking about brow me my money. I'm like, better have my money, you know what I'm saying. We having a good time. And then I remember pulling off right because I wasn't as known at this time. I remember pulling off from where we was at and her fans was outside. My numb mass. I recorded it too. I rolled it on the noll like hey navy, and them motherfuckers ran to that car so past and I was like pull the video. She said, bits you crazy, And then we went out to eat. I put up at her condo. She just DM mean probably like three days ago, go like, we be keeping in contact. That's awesome, That's that's my girl.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, what have you learned about money?
Speaker 3: Because obviously growing up you didn't have a whole lot and then you you know, you d you dance for a year and a half and you come into some money. But now you have way more money than probably you ever imagine you would have.
Speaker 1: What have you learned most about money?
Speaker 2: Hmm? Let it come and go, It come and go, it flow. You gotta spend it for to flow.
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, when I call for me. But when I find myself just saving and just not touching and stuff like that, it seems like for me that it don't come in as fast as you do. When I'm spending this shit, it flow. But that's one thing I learned.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: But I also learned that it come and go, and it's just not every It's not because relationships can get you whose money can't.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, And people don't understand once you get to a certain level, it ain't about no money, and.
Speaker 2: As much as you chase it, you ain't gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Nope. So that's why I said, it's very important to be a good person.
Speaker 2: That's first things first in this life, in this world. Your heart gotta be pure, your attention's got to be pure. You just got to be an authentic, pure hearted person, and everything else gonna flow. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: What's the worst purchase You've ever made?
Speaker 2: A manchia?
Speaker 1: What'd you? I mean? You? You move around so much? While you get a maagina?
Speaker 2: While you the worst persons I ever met.
Speaker 1: You done got a profit.
Speaker 2: I had to sell it. It was expensive, it was too much maintenance. I had all my family there. It was just the worst thing I've I felt like that was a lot of money that just went down in the train. But I have fun in that. Mother me a few pool parties. It was around COVID. COVID happened. The flow wasn't the same. It's just like it was just like a loss. Like it just it was a loss.
Speaker 1: What's the most expensive gift you've received?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: You take gifts?
Speaker 2: I love gifts? Are you okay? I love it?
Speaker 1: There? Let me ask you a question. Gotta give you a gift, y'all? Break up?
Speaker 2: You giving it back if he asks for it, if he asks for it. It depends on what it is to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, piece of jewelry.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't what you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get back dress.
Speaker 2: See, I'm gonna like to buy you something too. So if you talking about when you want something back, I won't watch your back too.
Speaker 3: I mean you, I mean you talking about you're not gonna give a draw back. What're gonna get back to dress?
Speaker 2: I'm not giving no clothes and no persons, That's what I'm saying. So it gotta be a car.
Speaker 1: Oh you gonna get a whip back? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come get this now? You know what I got too? Much pride, and then I just turned around to go get me my own.
Speaker 1: I ain't got that kind of pride. I'm keeping it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna keep it.
Speaker 1: If if somebody, if a woman bought me a car.
Speaker 2: But that's a woman. Think about a woman and a man by the one and it's in their name, and now they could call the police on you while you're out driving in it.
Speaker 1: Tell them.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell him what really happened. Say she bought it, she got mad at me.
Speaker 2: But guess what, at the end of the day, who name on it? So you're gonna have to give it back, So it might as well just get give it to him and go buy your own.
Speaker 1: Nah, put it in my name.
Speaker 2: I don't want to exactly. And then that's to learn a lesson. Once a person do something like that, don't buy me sh my name.
Speaker 1: You invested in beauty beauty bars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now you're obviously you know you rapper, but you were like you got money coming in, so now you need to invest. You need to like make sure that money. So when you're done, I don't know, you might who did I have on here talking about say they gonna be rapping when they lll L said, Hey, Mike Jagger's still on stage performing. I would be on stage performant too when I'm six. It's seventy years though. I ain't nothing wrong with it, so but obviously that'd be great if you want to do that, right, but not have to get out there because.
Speaker 2: You have to have to you doing it cause it's your passion. You're having a good time and you just like traveling and you just love doing what you do.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I have utie bars, a few of 'em. They was called Cosaday doll okay, where I had like makeup artists there, clothes, nails, what else? Hair? And I had two of them. One was in Columbia and one was in Detroit.
Speaker 1: Right, only fans?
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 1: Make a lot of money only fans?
Speaker 2: Nah, cause I wasn't doing what they wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Oh, they want you to take it all?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I think that's just a freaky sight in my line. I don't know, Like cause they gave me a a I had a six figure deal with only fans, you know what I'm saying. And they just wanted me to post on there and they wanted me to kind of convert it from being just like that to you know, actually giving exclusive content for your fans. And so I went on there for that and I mean the first one was straight, second one was straight. And then when they start seeing they weren't getting no TV, ask for me. They said, we out so nothing.
Speaker 1: So the women been making money. They be posting the real the reel.
Speaker 2: It got to because it's no exclusive content. I mean when when I post my toes, it did good toes, Yeah, post my feet and then.
Speaker 1: I was posted.
Speaker 2: I was posting like my unreleased music and videos before it actually dropped, like stuff like exclusive content for my fans, my fans, only fans. That wasn't going for that. It was people on there. They wanted to see that ass and that and the boobs. And I wasn't I ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't sure that they'd been making like million dollars a month.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that. I wouldn't feel right if I was happy doing stuff like that, I'll do it. I'm not judging nobody.
Speaker 3: But you had a different place in your life now, baby. They caught you when you was twenty one, twenty two. Maybe you just thought about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you make it thirty Churns are forever, videos are forever. I don't want nobody, my kids to go with it. Thirty million and see me.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, what what advice do you give new artists getting in this business? Because we hear about these deals and they've get you know, they getting raped across the cold, they get the advanced and they're not upside down? What do you tell new artists, artists that's getting in this business? What what's some advice cash doll passed along.
Speaker 2: I feel like, first off, you need to have a lawyer. Okay, you need to have a lawyer that's for you, Like get a family lawyer or something, you know what I'm saying. Secondly, be yourself. Be yourself. Everybody else is taken. I feel like when you be yourself, like you're gonna attract the fans that you need, you know, your fans that really like you for you. You want people to with you for you, not for what you want to be or whatever the case. Maybe y'all ought to ego, but nothing fraudulent, you know. I feel like you need to have integrity and morals when you're moving around in this industry and don't just go for anything. You know, it keeps it, keep your appearance together, you know like that. That's it. I think that's only advice that the things that I had made mistakes, which was not have a lawyer when I first started. So I think people should take heed to that.
Speaker 1: Is it true?
Speaker 3: Scammers were posing as your steam and stealing thousands of dollars from people.
Speaker 2: How I'm all doing hair and makeup? Hi, this is Jasmin Renee cash Off friend. That's what he just said. Do you remember when they used to do that that scam? No, they not. They are know me. I hate them.
Speaker 3: They tacky, they tax I guess okay.
Speaker 2: So they do something work because you know, like people like me for my hair and take up and stuff like that. So they get these these hairstylists and lash texts and braiders and everybody, and they reach out to them and say.
Speaker 1: We want to do cash doll's hair makeup and.
Speaker 2: They send money to do my ship. I don't understand that I'm not paying nobody to do their hair and makeup, Like, why am I anything I'm gonna doing for free? But I'm not paying you to do it? And they reach out to do that.
Speaker 3: You mentioned earlier you had five hundred thousand stolen from from jury? What did you learn about that situation? Were you cared? Did you think do you think it was somebody that was close to you? Were you careless?
Speaker 2: No? Because I say I was. I was tired. It was coming from traveling a lot, right, I had left it in a oh, because I was traveling. I had just got done coming here, right, and I was doing a lot of music videos, and I had my whole jury box, and I put my jury box in the back seat. But I put all my purchase, my purses, and my clothes in a trunk. I'm sorry, I'm sick. I just came back water.
Speaker 3: Got water If you need water, would take a drink, Cleanxlex.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, okay, I'm okay. But I left all my jury in the back seat. I'm in I left my jury in the back seat, and I left all my purses and my clothes in the trunk. So when I got to the place, I took all my purses in my clothes out the trunk and forgot the jury in a back seat because it was separated.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And the next day, I'm getting ready to do an interview and I can't find my jury. So I'm like, what I put my jeury at and I had left it in the car and somebody, a regular man was breaking into cars that night and they say they do it all the time. And he came up on a polo.
Speaker 1: Oh he hit a lick.
Speaker 2: No, he was rushing, and I was just like, you know what. But I used to just like, well, my jury just always and it taught me something like, you know, like that's material, you just gotta let it be. I was just so on it because it costs so much, and I worked so hard for that stuff. You know what I'm saying, Yes, And I think that's the sickest I've ever been in my life. When I walked down the stairs and went in that car and I did not see that jury box, I just said, oh. I just laid in the backseat and cried.
Speaker 1: I know the feeling.
Speaker 2: I had so much jewelry in there. I had two tone aps anniversary rolexis half care of diamonds, stuff my best friend bought me stuff my friends. I just had like sentimental pieces in there, and that's what it is.
Speaker 3: But get a lot of that stuff, you know, like like my house got broken into also, and the stuff that got stolen is that it was an accumulation of over thirty years and I had like, I want that watch, so I gotta save for a year and a half. Two years now that I ain't got, I ain't gotta save it, don't watch it don't mean I still like watching, But it don't mean the same.
Speaker 2: It don't mean the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when you got to struggle to get something, you have a much greater appreciation for.
Speaker 2: It, you do, you know, the value behind it be different. Yes, you know, you could fire in and have it, it'd be like oh whatever. When you really like put things in lailway and pay on it through the time and you get it, it's like damn, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I really really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Really appreciate it. And it was like right after that, after that happened, I found out I was pregnant with my son on Mother's Day and I was like, Wow, God gave me something that meant something more than that.
Speaker 1: Something got taken and something got given.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it was way more than that, yes, And I was just like, you know what, I'm gonna just take that for what it is. I had insurance on it, so I got my little core million dollars. Yeah, I know that's right, yea, And then you know, I just let left it where it was at. Sometimes it used to still make me sick. For now I'm just over it.
Speaker 1: Damn me too. I'll be thinking like, damn, I wonder they gonna find my stuff? Right?
Speaker 2: I always like one if somebody just come and be like, well, cash.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know hey, we saw this and uh blah blah blah. The serial numbers. We went to get the service and it was yours. I keep hoping that, but uh, I'm running out of hope. I'm running out of hope me too.
Speaker 1: You also experenced a robber at your Atlanta home.
Speaker 3: Your baby's father had a shoot out with the burglars seventy thousand dollars burken bag.
Speaker 2: Damning all us? Who told you?
Speaker 1: You know I'm from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, nobody tell you from Atlanta and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I'm from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: And that did happen, and I was gone. So look me and John again. Another one we in a car. We arrived, I get an alert on my phone. We in Detroit. I get a her on my phone my house in Atlanta, and it was crazy because in the basement that I was just had out of my friend birthday party, it was no service down there. Soon as I get out, I get alert and it's as three running through my backyard with their guns. I'm like, Joe, it's at my house.
Speaker 1: Fish.
Speaker 2: So I called my baby father at the time. He it's what it's August. I called him myself. Yeah, we had to pull over on the side of the freeway. I called my baby father. I said, go get him, go get him, go get him. Gonna get my out, You feel me? He was like, I'm about to give him about him this. He get off the phone. So when I'm driving fast, I can't even go nowhere. I'm just shook. I'm shook. I'm like, Joe, call the police. So she called him the police. She called him. She on the phone with the police. I'm just thinking what to do, what to do. But I don't see that in my house here, And I'm like, John, I don't think they got in there. Health think they got in there. Both my kids in the back seat. I get another alert. I'm walking in my room. I said, they got it here. Damn, they got in their job. They got in there. She like oh hell, all right. So she's telling them police like, you know, go here, sack. She' getting the tool with the lady on the phone cause she's talking about this. You gotta attitude all the other ship whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm sitting here thinking, I'm seeing them rattling through my ship. They rabbling, they rambling, and so you know, they go on my closet. They got the eye stretched burking, the crocodile and the white Oh my, what you doing? What's with the door with dough. So I'm sitting here looking and I'm looking at and I'm driving fast. I'm riding out Jefferson. I get on the camera now. I remember I can through the camera, and y'all better get the front of my house.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: One of this was running. He stopped, looked back at the camera. Then they all ran out. He's still got the baggin bro, you get the bag, not all of them.
Speaker 1: You get the crop. Went back and took the crop.
Speaker 2: The crowd got back, Okay, came crocking back. It was a snappers.
Speaker 1: Did your baby daddy pull up?
Speaker 2: Look? He pulled up. He pulled up fo outside. Then he though he put up is going on outside? So they already they running out the house while he shoot. Damn. He catched them coming off the side of the house. He pulls up, cut them off. It's a shootout. Fo Now the police we called on the ass too. He went crazy. We trapped through day in jail right now to this duke good to that. So y'all wore that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ay? And you you left baby did that? Baby like what you had to keep him a good one? He put it all on the line for you, cas.
Speaker 1: If. Yeah, life when you can't buy them burkins.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even just by my stuff. That was his home too.
Speaker 1: But in Burken though, he could have a he put but no, that's.
Speaker 2: What they had. They could have had his ship too. So don't he ain't just come because of my burkins. He came to protect his home at the time, as he should, right, Okay, we ain't gonna act like a nigga put their life on the line. If I wasn't there and that was his house, he would have did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Are you mindful now?
Speaker 3: Because a lot of times people post on social media, I don't post, yeah.
Speaker 2: You don't post. Yeah. I'm starting to learn that. But it's like in the field that I'm in and like they just like to see that time. And even when my social media managers, she could you could ask her, I'd be telling her, like, I don't post that shit like she I used to go shopping and She'll go in my closet room and I'll have like ten shopping bags of like purses, all this for her to record it. Because I normally just have it sitting and put it up. I'm not doing all that because I used to do it so much coming up. But when I noticed when she starts doing it for me, it does something for the content media and it likes that stuff. So it's just a balance I'm still trying to find of not posting and posting, you know what I'm saying, because I got to a point where I stopped and then now I'm trying to get back into this groove of things, and you know, then those things happen like that. Oh yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Then your neighbors like, man, he running the trap, He running the drugs.
Speaker 2: Because they see all these different foreign cars pulling up at my house on a daily you know, a lot of traffic of black young people. But it really was a family affair, like you know what I'm saying, it's just family, and I can't help that. My goddamn my big sister got a billy truck. I can't help that you pulling up and the god damn white portion. I gotta maybe that. I can't help that. This business then we gotta we gotta work, and they're black, you know, you know, I can't help that. But this is my life and these are the people I surround myself with, and I'm always telling them don't pull up because they want to think were running a trap.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna have a thing. We trapping because I'm pulling. Pull up in what I got.
Speaker 2: I'm pulling, and that's what we got.
Speaker 1: I having to uber drop me off.
Speaker 2: Exact to please because I'm the youngest on the black and the richest.
Speaker 1: You feel me. Yes, you transition to acting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you always want to act?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love entertainment, so I like that. Yeah, I like all of it. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: There. You're an empire working with Taraji and Terrence Howard. How was that?
Speaker 2: That was fun? Trasi is cool cool. I didn't get to see Terrence how are they that day? I don't think he was on set, but got to work with her, and I got to work with what's her name that played precious who Gabby? Yeah, Gabby Gabby. I got to work with her on the are Yap. It was a good time. I had a good time. It was a great experience like that was probably my first real big set, right Empire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it true you DM fifty sent a video you acting?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: You showed them mand Slider on the D do you.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I don't care, fifty, what's up? I'm trying? You don't want them show? I said on the VM of me acting like I was setting off and I had my guns in the house, right, and I was talking about I was like, put everybody, get them down now, right, And then I switched the little gun and got the big one, Like I said, down now, I said to the fifty, put me on some I can act.
Speaker 1: So I was working on BML.
Speaker 2: I had a good time. That was a great experience.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I had to move to Atlanta, Okay and film. It was during COVID, but I had a good time doing BMF. Everybody on set was a good time. It's like it was family, you know, learning even different things about BEMF because when BMF was a thing in Detroit, I was a little beaty girl, so I didn't know nothing about it. I mean, of course I heard it, but I started learning all these different things about it, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like wow, like wow, Detroit really got some like real life legends that started a lot of things that the world followed, right Because Big meets Is he started a lot. He wanted to one right, you know. So it was just like I was learning about my city more things I didn't know about it, and I got to do things that I really wanted to do. And I was a part of something, you know, with the Detroit culture.
Speaker 1: Well me, she just got out of you. If you had time conversations yet.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go see him though. In February he having a concert.
Speaker 1: Yeah up, sex scene.
Speaker 2: Why is you bringing up this?
Speaker 1: I have a drink too there?
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was an experience.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We can't drink on say, but me and me Chuo snuff one, me little meatcho one and we.
Speaker 1: Cause you had to get a character. Huh. Yeah, dang.
Speaker 2: That was my first time doing something like that with all them cameras on and stuff. I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, you're nervous.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah. And then La Laid gave me a quick little rundown before I went in there, and she was like, okay, so look this these the angles, that's what you gotta think about. And I'm like, all right, okay, I can do this. And I went in there and I did it. Huh, I did.
Speaker 1: You okay?
Speaker 3: You okay with sex scene? Could I talked to women something like nah, I'm good, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm cause I'm over it now. I did it, right, I did it. I didn't have no kids the time.
Speaker 1: Oh so now you done? You ain't doing that any more?
Speaker 2: Because I could tell my kids that was before y'all. I ain't none of y'all been. I was grown, you know. Now it's like I just don't. I know. I did it a few times in that and it was cool. I'm not ashamed of it at all, you know, because the greatest did it. The greatest of all times have done.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: It's just that, you know, I want to focus on other things. I know, I'm you know, a little sex appeal, but it's like I don't want that just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. Dane want to be yourm not just that bad.
Speaker 3: I can insistently act it want to be No, I'm a sex symbol that can act.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. So it was cool. But then I still got to act. I was still little lawyer on there, and you know, I had kids and I had to cry and act out. So it's like it was just a balance. It was just like a rollercoaster of being on it, you know, And I got to show different ranges of me.
Speaker 1: You okn't be in the bread winning your family, am I?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Or do you have to date someone that has to make more money than cash?
Speaker 2: I've did it all. I've dated people that have more money than me and some that didn't.
Speaker 1: What the else?
Speaker 3: The ones that didn't date didn't make as much as you? How are they be very interested to find woman about?
Speaker 1: There? One woe that make more than me?
Speaker 2: You never dated a women women that made more than you?
Speaker 1: Must be nice?
Speaker 2: Is it? I don't know? Or will you be like very insecure, intimidating?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Cash you're gonna have to be to make more to me? You gonna have to make a lot of money?
Speaker 2: Deep deep deep say that's a that's a different type. Yeah, yeah, that's it's not that many. It's not a lot of women that what's a lot of women that make more than men?
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: It's not a lot of real rich men that date women that have more than them. No, but sometimes you have real rich men that have women that's more valuable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even have to just be about money. Right where I'm at in my life, I'm having a good time.
Speaker 3: You having a good time. So you ain't looking for nothing. You ain't looking for nothing really specific. Or you have someone, Oh I have you.
Speaker 2: Take your shot? No, because you're poor. But you ain't drinking, do you?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, don single? She mhm, keep it stacked with ain't we friend? Ain't nobody here but your friend, my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm having a good time.
Speaker 1: You don't want nobody to know who is?
Speaker 2: Next question? No question, no question?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You it's funny you funny well, having a good time, having a good time right now.
Speaker 1: I'm having a great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we vibe relationship.
Speaker 1: I'm having a good time.
Speaker 2: I feel you. I know what that means. I know what that means.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: We're here.
Speaker 3: We're there, all right. Do you like when a man send you money. I mean like say, hey, your guy can here you go? I mean I don't love that. I guess cash out or something. Maybe he has your bank account you.
Speaker 1: Gave me na.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, make you How did it make you feel?
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, girlly, okay, it made me feel like he love me. That turned me up? Can you buy me gifts and stuff?
Speaker 1: I like that you like that?
Speaker 2: It makes me feel feminine, It makes me feel.
Speaker 1: Soft, like this man care about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I feel like man care about y'all. Love y'all money for sure, So if you spend some money on me.
Speaker 1: You fight me specially special.
Speaker 3: You know your work, I mean like like you know you're making a I mean I think everybody, no matter how much you make, you appreciate it. But me, you know I ain't always make no bread. So I guess you getting you getting up here if I have to come up off it? Yeah, that's believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like I like a man that provides and take pride in that and just want to make me happy.
Speaker 3: And but you've gifted me in money money? No, what do you give me a gift? By a gift for solf watch car.
Speaker 2: I haven't want no car, I haven't want to watch like damn.
Speaker 1: I'm like damn.
Speaker 2: Okay, I bought a couple of things, so I like spending money too, You don't, Yeah, okay, yeah, I like to wow my man too.
Speaker 1: Your homegirl like you. H your homegirls like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm my homegirls. My homegirls, they.
Speaker 1: Spend money too. M hm. Keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: Let me ask your question, dudes, say cast Look, I'm in a situation right now, right now, I can't leave, but I need you and need you beat my rider down the side.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I ain't happy. No, didn't say that to me. No, I don't even fix your off to say no shit like that. Be your rider died a side on the side. There's women that go for shit like that, right, just for a couple of dollars. No, I ain't doing it now.
Speaker 1: He don't get a couple of dollars he gonna give you.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't doing nothing. I I'm not doing that just off the strength of I don't want nobody doing that to me.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I feel you. I feel that's where you're at.
Speaker 2: Like, No, I'm not okay with you having somebody and you trying to pursue me and want me to chill until you get that, get that figured out, they come approach me. Don't now if you line that's a different story, right, you know what I'm saying because I didn't know, but knowingly like that's not cool.
Speaker 3: Where you on social media day and you let the dude slide your damn and holler at you.
Speaker 2: You know what's so crazy? What I was just talking to my homegirl. I don't even be seeing that shit, she said, you need to start looking right because I don't be seeing it, and I'll be seeing things years later, like like if they if if it's circulated, if it come back around to me, and I'll go and look like, oh wow, those perstonment in my DM for a minute, you know, but I don't be ed.
Speaker 1: Joy and make sure you race that you ain't seen it.
Speaker 2: No, but it'd be like I don't be just in my DM looking for nothing.
Speaker 3: It'd be like, look at you, So kids, now, how do you how do you handle the balance? Because you mentioned you had you know, you have two kids, right and obviously doing what you do, you're on the road a lot.
Speaker 1: Are your kids the old enough to travel? Do they travel with you.
Speaker 2: Something, they travel with me sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So how do how do you handle the work life?
Speaker 3: The work balance between mom entrepreneur, businesswoman, rapper, entertainer tough?
Speaker 2: Huh oh it is. It's tough. You gotta have a great support system. You know, your mental health got to be intact, because you know, it's kind of hard, like leaving your kids and knowing you're not about to see them for a minute and actually solely trusting somebody to take care of Yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot because I don't feel like nobody gonna do it like me, you know, But I trust God. I trust God, I trust the process, and I just put it all in his hands because I know he ain't gonna steer me wrong. Yeah, with that situation, that's just a whole spiritual situation that I I got with God, me and me and him.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, you wouldn't get I'm married.
Speaker 2: I don't. I do. I do, But it's like it's so many full of shit as people out here that is so discouraging.
Speaker 3: Could you be in a relationship and not be married? I mean, like like I'm saying, I'm like, okay, y'all do everything together. He does everything for you. Y'all live together, y'all, whatever the case may be, the only thing is you don't have his last name. If the piece of paper that important to you.
Speaker 2: I want some security, Yes, that is security. That is a real commitment in front of gud like I want that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you said you gonna make him sign a prenup. What if he makes less?
Speaker 2: I ain't worried about that. Like I ain't worried about your money and my money. Y'all, your money, your money, my money, and my money. Like I ain't in it for that. Yeah, Like if we do some things together, then all right, now we got to talk about this because this is what we join together. But I'm not in it too. I'm not in it for the money, right, like to make sure that I can be well off if we don't work out, right, you know, because I'm still gonna be doing me. I feel like most people that does that is like women that give their life up for men, right, and then when they walk away, they have nothing. So they're trying to get something out of it. And I don't feel like nothing is wrong with that either. But me, I'm coming in with something and I'm also gonna still be building on my own things. So but if we joined, then yeah, we gotta talk about that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not just like, oh, okay, you gotta sign this. I gotta sign this. Your shit is yours mind is mind. What we do together, We're gonna figure it.
Speaker 1: Out for us. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How much does the engagement ring need to cost? Cause you got a lot of diamond one cas, you got a lot of ice.
Speaker 2: This is a couple of dollars. This ain't a yeah talking about this little old thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't know, five ten fifteen.
Speaker 2: Five ten fifteen, what thoughts? I don't know. I want something nice. I'm not gonna lie I'm into jewelry. Okay, it's I don't want to come off as like I'm just materialistic. But I can't just walk around with just anything. It gotta be a quality of the woman that I am. They need to look nice, like a pair of shape.
Speaker 1: You like pair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the par.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: I like Tiffany too.
Speaker 1: Oh you like Tiffany?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, clarity? Oh yeah, I f bbs my heart d flawless, flawless.
Speaker 2: Oh flawless. I like it. I like it?
Speaker 3: You know. Now they got the lab that they you a be careful. They got the lab grown. They say, you can't tell them about that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but you can always go find out.
Speaker 1: You ain't fold the chat cat.
Speaker 2: You don't play with me like that. Don't have me walking around like that. I talk too much. Don't do me like that.
Speaker 3: Oh but I forgot something. Why you curb shot at this residency?
Speaker 2: Arshine curb ursher.
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 2: I enjoyed er?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: That's er raining.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was.
Speaker 2: He was a good time.
Speaker 1: Why you be trolling on social media? Why you jump on social media? Be trolling? You're too big for this.
Speaker 2: What I do?
Speaker 1: You know what you did?
Speaker 2: What I do? I don't even be doing that on social media?
Speaker 1: You know what? Let you tell it what I do? Trolling?
Speaker 2: What I do?
Speaker 1: What is trolling?
Speaker 2: Talking shit?
Speaker 1: Okay? Why you're talking here on social media?
Speaker 2: On Twitter? Yes, they be talking shit to me.
Speaker 1: Cash. It's okay, And I had to learn the hard way. You it's okay to like you let it let it rock.
Speaker 2: I do be letting it rock. But I feel like once every three four months you can go ahead and slide to make a little moment. It gotta be a good one, though, because don't. I I'll be getting them. I'll be winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem though. Detroit.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. Who's on your Mount Rushmore? Detroit Rappers, cash doll.
Speaker 4: We said, rappers, M Big Shine, you got one more?
Speaker 2: I got two more.
Speaker 1: There's mouth. There's four people on Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I had too many drinks.
Speaker 1: She got she got M Big Sean herself.
Speaker 2: I think probably boys, but no, we gotta no. I'm not doing that because it's too many of the good ones that's coming up, that's around.
Speaker 3: My There's been a lot of great presidents. They still ain't before heads on Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: I ain't doing that. I'm taking them back. That's hard, peasy hard, Pyro Giovanni. Who else is hard? John help me?
Speaker 1: Yep, yes, Royster five nine, Danny Baby, I.
Speaker 2: Said, I said, I started the first Baby.
Speaker 1: Ray forty two Doves icewear.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just said them like they too hard, Like I can't just do that because they are like in their own rights. I watched them all come up from the ground up and make crazy names for themselves and just still be popping to this day. It's hard to be relevant this long and they still relevant.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, Clarissa Shill, she's from Michigan and you walked out to the ring.
Speaker 1: But did she been going back and forth with rem and ma.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, oh shut you know that that happened.
Speaker 1: There you go? Why you pretend like you you be doing.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 3: Where you at on? Let me ask you that. Let me where you at on this? And this goes both for both both sexes. If you don't want somebody and they move on to get somebody, why you mad?
Speaker 1: You didn't want it? You didn't want me?
Speaker 2: I feel I know people that don't want people to be with nobody, but they don't want them themselves. I know people that does that. I don't get it. You know people like that, not me, But I know, I know, I know, I know people that just don't like you mine, But I.
Speaker 1: Don't want you, but I don't want nobody else to have you.
Speaker 2: We ain't talking about nobody in specific, No, okay, because I don't want no smoke.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want no smoke either.
Speaker 2: It's free though.
Speaker 1: They want wrap up? What do you want to collish your career?
Speaker 2: What I want to accomplish?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We look five years from now, ten years from now and we have cash Dog right back, what will cash Doll be accomplished?
Speaker 1: And where would she be five years?
Speaker 2: Five years and five years in my career not just my life.
Speaker 1: You would do it. You can do career, you can do life, whatever you want to do it.
Speaker 2: This is five years. I definitely I want to have my torn business. I need to be selling out arenas and stadiums.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I want a box office. I want to be I want a movie the main I want to be the main character in the movie at the box I like that. At least one Grammy. I ain't too I'm not one of them Grammy trophy people that beat.
Speaker 1: You want to get one. You want to you want a validation.
Speaker 2: At least one, just so I could just say, yea, I didn't you did that. It ain't like I'm going crazy about it. Definitely a lot of number ones. I got to get in a beauty business. Probably I have a couple more kids.
Speaker 1: I was about to ask you want more.
Speaker 2: If I'm married? Yeah, like two more?
Speaker 1: That's four? You want four kids?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of kids for I love them kids. I think I fell in love with my kids so much that I don't mind having a couple more. But if I don't, I'm found that too, right, But that's only if I'm married in my career, just more things that don't require.
Speaker 1: Me to do that you don't need to be the face of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more passive come yeah yeah that.
Speaker 3: As we wrap up, is there anything that you want to promote? Is there anything out there? The cash down cash doll wants to get out.
Speaker 2: I just want everybody to come see me on tour. Go get your tickets and go listen to the last doll right now, that's what I'm promoting, and go get some merch products, Go get it.
Speaker 1: H cash dog ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All my life, grinding all my life, sacrifice must pay the price?
Speaker 1: Wanta slice got the brother?
Speaker 2: Why all my life?
Speaker 3: I've been grinding all my life, all my life, the grinding all my.
Speaker 2: Life, sacrifice muscle paid the price? Want to slice? Not the brother of dice? Why all my life? I've been grinding all my life