Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: One or two point seven Kiss FM. So they did a big survey. This is something I was reading. What percentage of Americans would tell a close friend under certain circumstances these things. So, for example, would you tell a close friend that they have body odor?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't what I would had this happened to me before, and we the friends, talked about it, but we were too shy to address it with the friend that had the boh, you're.
Speaker 4: Saying close friend, like those friends you're.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, you have a funk every time you come around.
Speaker 1: I couldn't say to this person.
Speaker 3: I felt too bad about it, so I would just deal with the funk.
Speaker 1: And we were like, do you when you are you smell that? Yeah? I smell that, but you can't say anything, so we wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Sixty six percent of Americas say they would tell their friend.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think it's okay.
Speaker 3: Would you tell a close friend they're being cheated on? We talked about this through Ryan's roses before. No, I would not being cheated on, Like.
Speaker 5: If I had facts and evidence, then maybe I would I think it's best.
Speaker 1: To stay out of me if it were.
Speaker 4: A best friend, I a close friend, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I would either way.
Speaker 5: Fifty nine percent of Americans would. I would need the facts so I couldn't just go by like hearsay.
Speaker 1: How about bad breath? Do you ever talk about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a big believer and if you have it all.
Speaker 1: Your student fifty of America would do the same thing.
Speaker 6: Becca once told me my breath smelled and I it like scarred me for life. Now I feel like I'm so paranoid about it. I bring my tongue scraper everywhere.
Speaker 4: That was good.
Speaker 1: That helped. Uh, okay, let's see what these are like things.
Speaker 3: Would you tell a best friend or good friendness Would you tell them that they are a bad tipper?
Speaker 4: Yes, no, I don't think I would. I'd be like, why be so cheap? Like give more money for Americans?
Speaker 3: Would tell Would you tell a friend that they're not a good cook when they cook for you?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I would just Yeah. I would just eat it and enjoy it and never come back.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: They're going to talk to Alfonso in the back room said he's been called out for his bo before Alfonso bringing in fun So what was the was the smell Offonso?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: I've heard onions before.
Speaker 3: I've got he gets right up onto Mi.
Speaker 8: No, okay, No, I I am a. I am a big supporter of like old spice, so I'm wearing old spice right now. You know, Bathom body Works has a great men's collection that I started working. I at least showered like twice a day, especially after the gym because like Jim funk is like a special kind of funk thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one's like saltine.
Speaker 3: Funny how we we can't smell it. Sometimes we think we don't smell what we do. MICHAELA, you're you're one centimeter from Alfonso?
Speaker 1: Any honest?
Speaker 2: No, Now, I will be honest.
Speaker 4: But you smell great.
Speaker 1: No mau the onion smell. No Videlia smell MAUI onion.
Speaker 8: The only thing I had was a pack of original son chips and so no French onion for me today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to keep them keeping breakfast the champs. A French onion gets on your tongue. It's kiss FM. This is something I wanted to share with you. I have a if you are a I don't even the word enthusiast. Isn't it big enough? If you are obsessed with your coffee in the morning, if it is one of the most important things in your life. There could be a person, another important thing in your life, a relationship, but coffee. How excited are you to get up and have your first cup?
Speaker 1: Now? I'm obsessed. I love it.
Speaker 3: I like it black. I drink one called Pacha Mama. That's the brand I use. I grind my beans, I use my Queasin art. It is a morning ceremony that quite frankly, keeps me smiling. But listen to this. This is a new invention and I'm so into it. I cannot wait to get it control.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: I was curious to see if you would be into this.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I love this idea. It's spreadable coffee. Oh, spreadable coffee in a tube.
Speaker 4: It looks like toothpaste, like black toothpaste.
Speaker 3: It comes in a toothpaste tube and it comes out like tar, but it's it's one hundred percent coffee and sweetened with organic Swiss beet sugar. And you put it on your nuts, or you put it on your toast.
Speaker 1: You put it on any weird. It looks like black oil paint.
Speaker 2: It really does. It looks like you're gonna do an art project.
Speaker 3: Coffee flavor spread I mean we have that. It's like new Telebate coffee.
Speaker 4: I don't need that.
Speaker 2: How do you measure this though?
Speaker 3: Because I was thinking about what okay, well, what's your jolt? I mean, if you spread it all over a piece of toast? How many cups of coffee? Exactly a tube? So there's a tube which is seventeen bucks is equivalent to twenty cups of coffee.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, you do the math, no, liken, Just like a two little squirts of that that looks like two and a half cups plus the cup you're having.
Speaker 3: Like, that's a lot of credible coffee and portable coffee. Like you can throw this in your purse. It's called no normal coffee. If you're interested, no normal coffee, We're gonna order some here and try it. Oh wow, but it's life changing. Congratulations to these coffee tubers. Spreadable coffee. Can you imagine?
Speaker 6: But I think I also think not one cup of coffee is the same for everybody, you know, because like I could drink a cup of coffee at ten pm, go to sleep at ten thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cannot do that.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 4: So it doesn't like.
Speaker 6: Affect me like it affects Sidney. She has like one sip of something and she's like, I can't have a coffee pass like noon.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna see if you have a toast with this spread on it, how you act after?
Speaker 2: I mean, if it tastes good, maybe.
Speaker 3: All right, So check that out if you're interested, they can I guess it's only online.
Speaker 1: They can send it to you.
Speaker 3: Well, it's one of two point seven Kiss FM. Last week on the show, Sisney and Tany happened to notice that my upper arm looked a little different than it. There's a barbed wire on my bicep. Now, if you look closely, very MAUI of you. So we put it on Instagram and I just want to read some of the comments.
Speaker 1: I haven't talking about this for years.
Speaker 3: Does my body deserve a tattoo?
Speaker 4: A good tattoo?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Have I worked hard enough on some body parts that it deserves some art.
Speaker 6: The body part that you have this barbed wire around is nice placement, I will say.
Speaker 1: So you liked my tattoo.
Speaker 4: Tattoo, But I like the placement of it.
Speaker 6: I like you having a tattoo right there, because your arms are your best asset.
Speaker 4: They are big, they are strong.
Speaker 1: Do you know that that's my best asset?
Speaker 2: I see you every day? Yeah, you don't know that that's the best.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 6: What this is not.
Speaker 1: We're talking about this tattoo right here on my arm.
Speaker 4: I'm giving you a compliment saying your arms are nice.
Speaker 3: Well, Diana, So these are some listeners are tattoo Diana, Ryan, This tattoo is so outdated.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Annie.
Speaker 3: Please tell me it's fake or we're back in the nineties. Concur Lane never thought i'd see the day Ryan will get a tattoo. Kendra, I think I might be in shock. Someone has been Oh she was actually a compliment. She put a fire Emojo.
Speaker 4: She put that bicip though fire.
Speaker 1: Nita, kendraut. Someone has been lifting Jody? Why barbed wire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with Jody.
Speaker 1: Does that symbolize something.
Speaker 2: She's trying to be nice?
Speaker 1: Does it? I don't know if it does. I didn't look up the chat GPT. What does barbar mean?
Speaker 5: Maybe it was special to you like, maybe your great grandfather also had a barbed wire tattoo.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, yeah, you're pmaged. Oh.
Speaker 6: Barbed wire symbolizes strength, resilience, rebellion, and protection.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 3: Also put it up at prisons, so you know, christa Alli band would look better not feeling the wire, Ryan.
Speaker 1: But Ryan should definitely get a sleeve.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's really going in listener responses to my tattoo, and they weren't great.
Speaker 1: Joe Anne bicy looks good.
Speaker 3: I'm not a tattoo girl, but on the bicep on a guy, it's okay, just saying. Sierra, who works here, commented, and what did she say? It's giving, Ryan Philippy, it's.
Speaker 4: Giving, Ryan Philippi vibes.
Speaker 2: Vibes kinda is giving.
Speaker 4: Ryan Philippi vibes.
Speaker 1: Well that's not is that bad?
Speaker 3: It's okay, that's good ej who works here, commented on my tattoo. Honestly, I thought his first tattoo would be the on air logo you're not going to laughing emotion. And finally, Roseanne the only real one that liked it. Listening, you got a tattoo, Ryan, It's awesome.
Speaker 1: I like it. I have to admit it's fake. Yeah, what you mean, of course it is? It doesn't look real?
Speaker 4: Is it still there?
Speaker 3: I can't get to it right now. I can't get to it. It's too way up here on my bicset. It was a test run to see what feedback I would get, So I don't know either I picked the wrong one.
Speaker 1: I might sure the scorpion next time.
Speaker 2: You picked the wrong one.
Speaker 1: Well, the fake ones are not. There's only butterflies.
Speaker 4: Barbed wire butterfly would be nice.
Speaker 3: And then there's the one with mom heart and the arrow through it. Try hennah, that's that's more of a commitment, isn't it. Yeah, And you have to sit down and have them do it. This thing I put on like one minute, Yes.
Speaker 5: I know, I put them on my kids all the time, pop control usually.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the thing that was like, it doesn't it doesn't work. I just picked the wrong tattoo. But man, am I glad I gave it a testra before I committed to something like yeah, right, that was kind of good.
Speaker 1: One of two point seven kiss up.
Speaker 3: So your phone it's listening to you, right, I mean I it's like I breathe a thought, and all of a sudden it ads for shoes come up on my or workout clothes come up and my feet.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: So maybe they're listening. Maybe they're not. I think they are. But you can make sure they're not doing this. If you don't want them to listen, go to settings, scroll down to the apps, click on the suspected app and turn off microphone. If you do authorize Mike access, it is legal for them to listen.
Speaker 1: Crazy not even when you're using it app.
Speaker 4: This is all the apps. You can't just do this on like a one setting.
Speaker 5: You have to do it, like for Instagram, you have to do it, for Target, you have to do it for all the apps that have a microphone.
Speaker 1: Well, take twenty seven minutes and do it. I'm fine, you have me too, all right.
Speaker 3: Today's quote here it is quote every day you are the sky. Everything else is just the weather.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Oh right, good like good comms, bad coms. Weather changes, but the sky stays the same.
Speaker 3: Ye, So stay blue when you get above the clouds, it's always blue.
Speaker 1: Can't set them. Well. Rachel's on the phone, Good morning, Rachel, how you doing?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 10: Good things.
Speaker 3: I wanted to take your call because I just was. I get a call screen of all the lines and I can see it, says Rachel. I saw my boss watching something in a photo he sent me. So, your your boss sent you a photo, but in the background, you saw him watching provocative videos.
Speaker 10: Yes, that is correct.
Speaker 1: Was it a still shot?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was a picture of my invoice because I worked from home, and so I asked him if he could send me a picture of it, and he was holding it in front of his computer.
Speaker 1: Oh and his computer had adult things on it. Uh huh and ouch? Oops, did you tell him yet that you saw it?
Speaker 2: Sawid weird?
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 10: I waited a couple of minutes to respond, and he must have finally realized that it was in the background, and so we unsent the picture and then resent it without anything in the background.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, so everybody check your background, check the articles, the things that whatever's in your background, Like, take a look.
Speaker 4: I means happen. This is not a mistake.
Speaker 2: He did not know. The fact that he's watching dirty videos at work is not a mistake.
Speaker 3: Like, wait, was he at home or work?
Speaker 1: I was picturing it at home after hours?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is like during work hours.
Speaker 5: Well, Rachel is like what kind of project you're working on?
Speaker 2: And whatever?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know why. I was like he always at homeworking.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe he's mistakes still happened.
Speaker 3: So but inappropriate at work completely? Yeah, Rachel, Now it's your boss, so we need to think carefully.
Speaker 1: What do we do? Do you go to h R like, what do you want to do?
Speaker 10: I don't know? He he re like I haven't even responded. Do I say things and act like I didn't see that?
Speaker 5: He?
Speaker 3: I think you don't respond erase it and let's just move on, right, it's not great?
Speaker 5: Maybe yeah, strike one and then if it happens again, it's just like this is too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just I mean, it fits me and this is not maybe good advice, but I would just like move on.
Speaker 4: Oh but like how uncomfortable now.
Speaker 3: Look at But he probably knows you saw it, so maybe he's that's him appropriate. It's all bad on him too, It's all bad on him, but it is your boss. Oh I feel hunger pangs.
Speaker 2: Do you still have the original picture?
Speaker 1: I send it?
Speaker 6: I didn't screenshot it now, Oh, but you should check your computer because sometimes when you unsend.
Speaker 2: It still goes to your other right and it goes to other devices.
Speaker 1: Okay, check that, and so check it.
Speaker 5: Keep it as evidence because if you ever tried to pull something fishy down that road, to try to like fire you or do something weird because he's uncomfortable, then you have evidence.
Speaker 10: Okay, interesting, I like that idea.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You've been watching your honor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the court of law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 3: I'm not messing around following the facts and the evidence here, Rachel, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, if she's.
Speaker 3: Uncomfortable, go to HR talk about it. If she's not, move on. Yeah, oh I'm mean. In Southgate, I got Ariana. Hi, Arianna in Southgate. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Super good? Thank you?
Speaker 3: So you have something for us. Your friends started dating a trainer you liked. Yes, tell me the story though.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, me and my friend we were both single and we work out together, and I mentioned to her that I thought the trainer was cute, and so I asked him if he had a girlfriend, and he said he did, so I kind of was just like, okay, you know, I'll move on, and oh well, but then I found out that my friend actually like went behind my back and left her number for him and he texted her. So I don't know. I feel like she lied to me or or he lied to me about being in a relationship and then she kind of went behind my back, And I just don't know. Do I need a new trainer or a new friend or am I just being dramatic?
Speaker 1: Wow, those are some choices. What do you think, Sysney.
Speaker 2: Tanya trainers come and go.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't get too far into it, Yeah, because do you really want to lose a friendship over this?
Speaker 9: I mean, it just feels shady that she knew I was into him and then she kind of went behind my back and gave him her number.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I'm not so sure this is worth like not being friends with. I think this is a direct address, so you directly address the issue with Hey, I got to tell you something.
Speaker 1: I love you, but I think it.
Speaker 3: Was totally uncool for you to do this behind my back when you know that I was vibing or wanted to vibe with this trainer, and you kind of did this knowing that, which feels awkward and feels like intentional.
Speaker 5: Do you know she if she did it before or after you guys talked about this.
Speaker 9: I think it was right after. That's what's weird about it. It was right after he told me that he had a girlfriend. So I don't know if he doesn't have a girlfriend or she doesn't care that he has a girlfriend. But either way, they were.
Speaker 5: Already like for months before this and she didn't tell you.
Speaker 9: That would be super shady.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't lose the friendship, but I would deal with this directly, and the words I would use are, this is uncool and the fun intentional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a bad approach, and let.
Speaker 1: Let this person respond to that. Let your friend respond yeah, okay, put it on him.
Speaker 6: I mean, when you're dating, it's like the wild World West. You know, the Wow Wow West.
Speaker 1: What do you know about dating?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know the last time you went on a date.
Speaker 6: I went on several hundreds of dates, and there was so many complications because I like, I liked a trainer, My friend liked a trainer. We both like the same guy. You just just it's all a mess. You just gotta throw your hat in the ring and pray.
Speaker 3: I don't pray before my dates. Maybe that's what I'm missing exactly.
Speaker 1: Pray. I'm gonna I almost called you.
Speaker 3: I almost said, all right, I'm gonna go to thank you for calling Ariana.
Speaker 1: Hariana, thank you for listening. You take care, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, Ariana Grande calling in about you know that issue with a friend.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: One of two point seven Kiss FM. One of two point seven Kiss FM. Jackie is on the line in Downy. Good morning, Jackie. It's Ryan Seacrest, It's Tanya, It's Disney.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 11: I am good, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: You're asking I'm all right, But you're asking yourself what we all do? We all do these little things and we say, am I a bad human because of it?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 1: What is your bad human moment?
Speaker 11: About my boyfriend and I. We've been dating for almost two years now, I think, and this mom and I have a really weird relationship. I should say my boyfriend with like, my relationship with my boyfriend has been great. We rarely argue. We're very very much in love. But his mother is always saying to me how lucky I am to be dating a guy like him, like stuff like like you must thank your lucky stars. You ended up with a guy like my son, and you sure are lucky to have ended up with my son. Likes that's exactly how she sounds horrible, But like I just like, I smile and I just say, yeah, that's what I say. I just say like, yeah, he makes me very happy, or something like, you know, something along those lines. But last weekend I snapped she did it again, and I wasn't in the mood, and I just said, well, I think he's just as lucky to be with me as I am with him.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's not that bad.
Speaker 11: No, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Need a reenactant of the tone, because it's like, how did you say, be like, yeah, right, we're looking at each other, we're both lucky.
Speaker 5: I honestly I said it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I said it like that. I said, you know, I think that he's just as lucky to be with me as I am with him, with a big smile on my face, very loving. I even I kissed him on the cheek directly after I said that, So it was not then get ready for this she she laughs, and she goes, well, you have to admit it's not the same thing. So here's what she's getting at. My family it is pretty middle class. You know, I didn't grow up super poor, but like we didn't go on big vacations or anything. And his family has a big house in a gated community, an infinity pool and two Tesla's and blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, but to be clear, I don't care about any of that. But that's what she was getting at. That's what she cares about. So anyway, when she he said that it's not the same thing, I snapped and I said, you should keep in mind that he's unemployed and with his worthless college degree, he's probably going to be for a long time. For the record, he was a music theory major and like basically does nothing all day.
Speaker 4: So this is so juicy.
Speaker 2: I'm very invested.
Speaker 3: So, uh, are you a bad human? You're not a bad human. We all ask ourselves that we have these moments where we think we could be. But I mean, with this situation, I feel like it's almost best you don't engage with the mom on it.
Speaker 1: Like, what's the point it just becomes petty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's never going to change, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You got to just take her for who she is and underneath your skin. Yeah, she's gonna always make comments like this and you can't let it get to you.
Speaker 4: Or you can apologize.
Speaker 6: If you're feeling guilty, you can apologize to her for the way that you said it, and then you have to just move on and be like, I apologize, I did my part and I have to move on.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to apologize.
Speaker 2: I know you don't want.
Speaker 1: To, but it might just be the best way tot moo thing.
Speaker 5: You don't want her to have more animosity to be mad at you, and you know what, the tension to build exactly, especially if you love. If you apologize, then she's going to be like Lea she apologized. You know that you're gonna get that reaction probably, which is not great.
Speaker 3: But I think they have a good point. She's not gonna change Grin and Barrett. That's what my mommy used to say, just grin and bear.
Speaker 4: Grin and Barrett so well.
Speaker 3: Said was the name of a person. I'm like, who's barrett words? Grin and bear with it? Jackie, good luck on this, Thanks for listening to us, Thanks for calling.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're not a bad human No, but Grin and Barrett.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan seacrets.
Speaker 3: One of two point seven kissed up them. By the way, Tony did that? Did you record the playlist that that DJ mixed for you guys to have?
Speaker 4: It's so good?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you get it recorded?
Speaker 4: I think I could get a copy. I requested all those songs.
Speaker 1: I want it. I think it's fair to ask.
Speaker 5: I can ask for sure it's not a copy.
Speaker 1: But I bet he recorded his mix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet he did.
Speaker 1: I could definitely ask. I think they record their mixes. Yeah, I think so. They create a file.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because all those songs that he played were on our request list.
Speaker 3: I love all those songs. I kind of want the mix of them. Yeah, okay, and I'll label it your wedding playlist or something ya rad yad playlist. Yeah, but I kind of loved it. It was like a mix of everything. I meant to ask you in the moment, but I thought that was it wasn't like the right moment to ask.
Speaker 1: You were cutting cake and stuff.
Speaker 2: Anyway into apt I know I.
Speaker 1: Missed that part. What did you do? Because you kept talking about the dessert, but it never came.
Speaker 4: It did come.
Speaker 5: I totally missed the dessert. I like to remember seeing it, and I mean like, yeah, I'll come back. And then we were just dancing and then I went back to sell.
Speaker 4: The table that came at nine.
Speaker 1: No, it did not come at nine. Then I missed it, missed it.
Speaker 4: You had to go. It didn't come to your plate, You had to go get it.
Speaker 1: Well, made an announcement.
Speaker 4: Did it get eaten? Did I just threw it away? Freaking out? That was why we didn't get a cake, because we loved.
Speaker 1: Because she goes to me, are you eating sugar these days? Because the dessert's insane.
Speaker 6: There's like a chocolate hazelnut ice cream like bar basically, and then like banana, you needed someone to like pass the mountain trays.
Speaker 5: At our wedding, we had a late night snack and nobody was going to eat it.
Speaker 2: And then eventually they just started breaking.
Speaker 3: Post warning pass out and get a glass for the breaking of the glass. Okay, like those are the notes. Now we know, Now we know Michaela's first date questions. Here we go, MICHAELA, What's what's set this up for us?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: So I saw this article on the Huffington Post and they had questions from therapists to ask on a first date for compatibility. So basically, if you ask these questions early on, you can find red flags and green flag early. Okay, all right, all right, So I want to know if you guys think I should ask these on my future dates?
Speaker 1: Well, all right, okay.
Speaker 7: Number one, what would your exes say if I asked them what it's like to be in a relationship with you?
Speaker 3: I mean it's a bit bold, like it because I love I love, I like it. Maybe just not as the first question, but.
Speaker 1: It's okay, okay.
Speaker 7: And number two, what are you doing in life now that would make your future self proud?
Speaker 4: That one confuses me. I have to get I think that hard. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Number three, what were the big and small differences that you and your exes had in the past?
Speaker 4: Too much?
Speaker 7: How do you handle feedback given from your partner when they have an issue about you or the release?
Speaker 1: These are way too wow?
Speaker 4: What what's your lave language?
Speaker 7: I feel like someone that Yeah, I mean, I feel like this one is good because you can find out, like you know, if they're gaslighting their ex partner or being honest or maybe taking responsibility.
Speaker 1: Dark already about the X. It's X heavy.
Speaker 5: It's X heavy, so I shouldn't ask is there another one that's that's not about an X?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean all these are like how do you handle feedback? Give them for your partner when they are have an issue that's dark? I kind of like a little more. Uh so when you're not what do you do for work?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: When you're not doing that? Like what occupies your time? Where's your brain going?
Speaker 1: Like? What do you like to do to to fulfill your brain? Your time?
Speaker 3: And you know that kind of what do you watch him? What are you listening to? A superficial?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: These are fine later but way X heavy and no, don't go negative.
Speaker 5: You know these are bad if you like folded them up and put them in a fish bowl and then like they had like it was a game.
Speaker 3: I mean, how about what do you like to eat? Are you watching white lotus? Let's start there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good? Now are you saf or see? What's your palate?
Speaker 4: Language? Is also a really good one right out the gate.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good one actually, and yeah, it's very simple. What's mine?
Speaker 4: Yours is acts of service?
Speaker 2: Mine is words of affirmation?
Speaker 1: What's my mean?
Speaker 6: Acts of service is like let's say for people. Yeah, no, no, Like let's say you had, like you had to pick up your dry cleaning, you had to take Georgia somewhere, you had like all these airans to run, and you were like stressed out, and your partner just went and did like all those things.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I think doing things for people.
Speaker 4: This is the way you like to receive love, not the way to give.
Speaker 1: What do I give?
Speaker 4: I don't know how you get? Wait, does that check out?
Speaker 5: If some someone did all those things for you, would you fall more in love with them absolutely?
Speaker 6: Or like or like you had a very stressful day at work and they knew you had a stressful day and then they drew you a bath and like put like your favorite glass of wine.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's service.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, if you're listening, yeah, yes, calling the ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, DMS, calling the ones.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the work book you did?
Speaker 4: Calling in the one?
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah, mikaela rip up that paper all day, all day all they hit all the time. Originating out of Laah so High, you get it in Orange County, Vanjerry County, you get it all over the country. You get it all over the world. On iHeartRadio. But it originates from Los Angeles, the entertainment capital, the mosaic of cultures, best restaurants, food, that's just where we are people, those two. So there's a new trend that I'm reading about.
Speaker 1: I didn't read the whole thing, but.
Speaker 3: Basically they're calling it micro retiring, right, micro retiring.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's having a moment right now. It's exactly what it kind of sounds like. It's stepping away from your career, your job for an extended break and then eventually going back to it when you're ready, or when you're done with your micro retirement, you take a hiatus, yes, sabbatical or something like that. It's kind of like, right now we are grinding and working, and essentially you retire when you're sixty five, right, Yeah, So people are thinking, why wait until we're sixty five to kind of do some of the things on our bucket list that we want to do, whether it's traveling and this, you know, maybe starting a family, but like not having that crazy work life. So it's a micro retirement and then eventually you go back to your career when you're ready, assuming that you can jump right back in.
Speaker 2: And it's not an.
Speaker 3: Interesting Yeah, I'm just playing this out here. So if we took a micro retirement for a year, I think they'd replaced.
Speaker 4: It, I would think, So, I don't think this works for.
Speaker 2: Every job for sure.
Speaker 1: Hey, people forget about us in about a week.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So what if we micro.
Speaker 3: Retire and just do like the eight o'clock hour or something. You know, it's like just do one hour at micro atime.
Speaker 5: But that's not really like retiring, because I think the whole point is to have days and weeks and months where you just are.
Speaker 4: Not doing your job.
Speaker 1: You guys, Fine, perfect, I got it.
Speaker 3: Why do you guys do three weeks and I'll do one a month and I'll micro retire.
Speaker 1: I'm you know, I'm up there.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's not don't work.
Speaker 5: I don't know that it would work, but I mean it's the whole thing of like breaking the cycle of burnout. Does everyone feel that eventually at some point in their lives?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: And then by the time we all are supposed to retire, are we going to be too tired to do.
Speaker 1: The things we wanted to do? Why? Wait?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's an interesting take on it. But if I guess if you can have the flexibility to do this by.
Speaker 3: All means Hi Los Angeles, Southern California, listening worldwide across the country.
Speaker 1: And the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: So on social media, a lot of people talking about, hey, how is your mental health not great?
Speaker 1: Why? Because of my social media?
Speaker 3: And so they put a list of things, a bunch of things you can do that are sort of non therapy things to improve your mental health.
Speaker 1: I want to run through these and see what you think.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I want to Avon says, I do little favors for myself. Future me will love waking up to a clean room, fresh leftovers, fresh laundry. So she does little things for herself. Fine, she feels good. Just chores, Yeah, chores, right, page I like this. One page doesn't say I'm sorry for everything, like I'm always I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm right, I'm sorry, myny way, I'm sorry. Can I get it? I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. Are you using that bench track? I'm so sorry using that way.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: To stop it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm going to because page says, yeah, not apologizing for things is a game changer. You don't have to be sorry for everything. Yeah, all right, Louise says, all those things I've been saving for a special occasion, I do them now.
Speaker 1: Good for your mental health?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 3: Complimenting a random person. Zoe says, I made my room comfortable with warm and lightning. I like that. Becca says saying no. Saying no is so powerful for mental health. Right, stop watching the news. That's another one that's better for mental health. Ken Dole says as saying I'm so brave before doing anything that makes me nervous.
Speaker 4: I can see that.
Speaker 1: Talk little pep talk McKenzie.
Speaker 3: These are people that are tapping into helm for mental health out therapy. Mackenzie says, do not disturb literally twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, like, she has her do not disturb on her phone she's.
Speaker 1: Wearing around her head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and wells just says, don't rush.
Speaker 1: Slow it down. Oh yeah, I am a rusher.
Speaker 3: I am a full time rusher, so I want to slow it down a bit.
Speaker 2: That's all stress.
Speaker 1: I want to two seven.
Speaker 3: If you want to add to this or send us a talk back inside the IHET radio IP, you know how you can do that. Kiss all right, kiss FM guys, Thank you so much. Thank you is me Tanya back room, great show, Thank you for being here. Twas fun, twas all right?
Speaker 1: What's next? You want to do a meeting?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: I said that, like Georgia, do you want to treat? You want to do a meeting? Have a good one guys. Tomorrow we're back with a Ryan's Roses here one two point seven.
Speaker 4: Kiss fan miz on Bye.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow