Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran the Elvis durand phone tapping.
Speaker 3: The return of Michael Oppenheimer. The email says, my mom Ann just took all of her money out of girl throwing bank because one day they didn't allow her to deposit a check into my account. She's been doing it for years. She hates them. Now. Wouldn't it be great if you called as a telemarketer trying to get us back as customers. Mom will go bonkers. This comes to us from Nicole and Cedarhurst. Nicole phone tapping her mom Anne. Here's the setup. Nicole's at home with her mom listening in as Scary makes the call as Michael Oppenheimer, the relentless phone solicitor. Shall we listen in?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with an old throwing the bank. How are you doing today? Miss?
Speaker 1: What can I do for you?
Speaker 2: We noticed that you have a choice in banks, and we'd like to know if you'd like to reopen an account with us here at both bank.
Speaker 1: I went there to put in my income tax and this woman told me that it was totally impossible to put that check into that account. When I've been doing it for the past I don't know how many years. She was very nasty about it, so I decided to take my money out of that account.
Speaker 2: A lot of securities are in place it or throw a bank, and I think that they might have been in the right in telling you that the check woul might not have been able to be deposited at that time.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I don't deal with that bank anymore. I went to a new bank.
Speaker 2: Rank has incredible interest checking now at two point five percent.
Speaker 1: I already made my decision. I will not go back to that bank. I already put my money in another bank, and that's all there is.
Speaker 2: We also offer free checks and internet banking where you can pay your bills online.
Speaker 1: No, no, thank you, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: We do have a brokerage service available to you at this time.
Speaker 1: No thank you.
Speaker 2: What is your address? Please?
Speaker 1: Right? Why is that? I don't need to give you my address. I don't even belong to the bank. No more. Hello, Oh yes, please stop calling here.
Speaker 2: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer from bank.
Speaker 1: Please do not call here again, otherwise I'm going to the bank and I'm making a complaint. I told you I do not want to deal with both known bank.
Speaker 2: But Grofluon Bank has the best financing and interest checking that you'll find anywhere in the entire continental United States.
Speaker 1: Am I talking to somebody who likes this machine?
Speaker 2: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer. Maybe we could interest you.
Speaker 1: No, do not call me again. I'm going to the bank now, and I'm making a complaint. If you call this house one more time, there's going to be a problem. Now you call three times already, and I want it stopped.
Speaker 2: There's no reason to get crazy. Missus. Hello, I can hear you, ma'am?
Speaker 1: Could you I want you to stop calling my house.
Speaker 2: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer. Maintaining our customers trust and confidence is very important to us. We'd like to go ahead and reopen that account now. Can I have your permission on tape so we can No.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to open up my account. I don't like that bank, and I took my money out.
Speaker 2: We'd like to have the money back into the account if possible.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want to speak to somebody, not a machine.
Speaker 2: I am not a machine.
Speaker 1: Mall then stop calling me because I'm going over to the bank right now. I have your name, and I'm telling you I do not want that account open again.
Speaker 2: Missus Green, I am a human being and I can open your account. All you have to do is say yes. No, we can send you a check for ten dollars and you can catch that check. No, would you like the bonus of ten dollars? No, we can give you ten dollars for free. No where else can you get money for free?
Speaker 1: No? Thank you? What is your email address, miss noney business?
Speaker 2: Maybe we could send some literature to your house now that would change your mind.
Speaker 1: About I want it? Please do not send me anything.
Speaker 2: You're being very difficult at this time, am I am? Your sound very irate? Missus Green?
Speaker 1: Really, you know what? You could keep calling here, but when you call back, I'm going to have to police here to let them listen to what a pain in he asks you are. Okay, I told you no the first time. Now, do not call my house again, because right now my daughter's on her cell phone calling the police so they could come here and listen to how y'all keep bothering me.
Speaker 2: Take a breath, Missus Green, excuse me, do not call me again?
Speaker 1: Hellout?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is mister Michael Up.
Speaker 1: And hud again not to bother me again.
Speaker 2: I'm not bothering you. I'm just telling you about some of our goods and services we have that might change your mind.
Speaker 1: For a minute. I have the police on my cell phone. They listen to everything you say. Do not call my house no more. I don't want to open up any account.
Speaker 2: We would like to throw in a free credit card at this time, no questions.
Speaker 1: I want here.
Speaker 2: Every minute, Missus Green. I'm going to go ahead and open that account for you. How does this no? We like to congratulate you on your brand new account.
Speaker 1: I did not give you permission.
Speaker 2: I heard it you hurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did not give you PERMISSI and you better not have opened up an account for me, because I'm going to sue the bank.
Speaker 2: And we are going to put a complimentary ten dollars bill in that account. How does that sound?
Speaker 1: And he said he opened it up for me. He heard me.
Speaker 2: Say who are you talking.
Speaker 1: To I'm talking to the police station.
Speaker 2: You're not talking to the police. Yes I am, Missus Green. I think it would be in my best interest to tell you at this time that this is scary Jones and you've been phone.
Speaker 1: Tapped Hey, Poray police.
Speaker 2: By your daughter.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna cot out.
Speaker 2: Is he there?
Speaker 1: Yes, she's lay up and thank you. Thank you. Call Elvis Durant's phone tip