Speaker 1: Good morning usca yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo hilarious.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: The guy peaks to the plan of this Tuesday.
Speaker 2: How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 4: I feel blessed black and holly favor, but happy to be here another day to start about, beautiful listeners?
Speaker 2: What's happening? Good morning? It's a Tuesday. How you feeling? Just what's going on? I feel good?
Speaker 5: I feel great, yo. I like my little Nao bi style and not Ruby.
Speaker 6: Saud now Roby stylisad Okay, yeah, I mean somebody call me that.
Speaker 7: In a restaurant last night. It was like, you look like not Roby, and I was like, who is it? It's like not just seeing it on a black hair product bottle. I was like, ah, all right, so how I look like not Ruby? I think they were trying to be funny, but then our question more into it.
Speaker 2: But I like it. I like it. Okay, you like it?
Speaker 5: We look like it's given.
Speaker 2: It's given. Yeah, okay, all right, what up? Charlotte? How are you?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Everything is correct? I feel good.
Speaker 4: Today is May twentieth, which means it is the release date for Don Staley's new book.
Speaker 2: Uncommon Face.
Speaker 4: Drop a bomb for the sash right salute to the Icon Living Don Stealey, Her new book Uncommon Favor is out right now.
Speaker 2: Make sure you go get that wherever you buy books. God damn it. That's right.
Speaker 6: And today on the show, we got a lot of people joining us to have mercy. We have Chuck d from the legendary group Public Enemy.
Speaker 4: I don't like how you just said. That was just like, that's just regular Okay, that's living, Yes, okay, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people like Chuck d On, we.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be He did everything.
Speaker 4: That's on you from the lecondary Public Enemy, Icon Living will be here, and he will be here with the first rapper to ever go gold.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: If rappers didn't sell no records, they wouldn't have built things like hip hop radio stations, and your ass.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't be Because God is the reason why I'm here, don't play with me.
Speaker 9: Curtis Blow will be us for Curtis Blow. I know, Curtis Curtis, come on, come on, come on, come on, my memory is not drug right now.
Speaker 6: I started when I'm playing basket.
Speaker 2: That was Oh my goodness. She probably knows we are to breaks, but it don't Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do know we aught to break, but no bow wow, did say Mike, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, battle.
Speaker 4: The beauty of life is what you don't know you can learn. That's and that's why Chuck being Curtis Blower here this morning.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: Yes, And and Chucky also has a new project out, and we'll talk to him all about It's called Radio Alma getting we'll talk to about that, and then Rass Baraka will be joining us. The mayor of Newark was Ross. I thought so too that I heard him on the news yesterday and he said, Rass.
Speaker 2: Was it a white person that said it? No, it was himself. Okay, that was himself. I've been calling him Ross, call them all this time.
Speaker 6: He's never corrected me. Yesterday heard him on the news. He said he was talking about himself.
Speaker 7: He said, Rass, I said, and he correcting white people him correct us, but he correct the white.
Speaker 2: My bad brother, Ross, Rass? All right, brother, how about may of Morocco, Mayor of Rocca will be he joined us this morning.
Speaker 10: That's right.
Speaker 6: Of course, he's running for governor of New Jersey. He recently got arrested, so he'll break all that down. What happened because they recently dropped those charges. All right, well, let's get the show cracking. We got front page news. Margan were joining us. Next, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody is dj NV Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 6: The Western Conference Finals starts today Minnesota Timberwolves taking on Oklahoma City at eight thirty two nights. And congratulations in the NFL to sh she do usay and this he signed a four year, four point six million dollar contract with the Browns.
Speaker 2: So did you do?
Speaker 4: All you need is an opportunity, man, It don't matter where you start it did All you need is an opportunity.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 2: Morgan?
Speaker 4: Hey y'all?
Speaker 5: Hey, So good morning, How y'all feeling good? Lack of holly favorite, love to hear it?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 12: First up on the front page, President Trump is speaking publicly for the first time after former President Biden's cancer diagnosis was announced. Yesterday, he told reporters he was surprised at the delay in the pub like finding out, referring to Biden's stage four cancer as stage nine, and then he went on to say that he took part in a complete physical and cognitive test recently, saying he aced them.
Speaker 5: Let's hear from President Trump.
Speaker 13: I'm surprised that it wasn't. You know, the public wasn't notified a long time ago, because they get to stage nine.
Speaker 1: This a long time.
Speaker 13: I did a very complete physical including cognitive tests. I'm trying to announce. I aced it, got them all. I got them all right. I think, frankly, anybody running for president should act, you know, take.
Speaker 2: A cognitive test.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So just so people know that cancer only reaches about stage four before it is.
Speaker 2: A stage four. There is no stage nine.
Speaker 4: I was listening to a doctor who was on Morning Joe yesterday and he said, either they didn't test President Biden.
Speaker 2: Are they covering it up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, for you're you're not wrong about that.
Speaker 2: No, that ain't mean.
Speaker 6: Now I'm quoting with the doctor and they said they was talking about his gleasing score was a level nine, wasn't, which means it's very aggressive his.
Speaker 2: Gleasing score, but there is no stage nine cancer.
Speaker 5: No, yes, yes, okay, so Biden.
Speaker 12: He addressed his cancer diagnosis in a post on X yesterday, saying cancer touches all of us. Of course, it's been ten years since Biden lost his son Bo to brain cancer. He went on to say in the post that his first, it's his first, his first since the news broke on Sunday, that like many of you, Jill and him, he learned that they were the strongest in the broken places. So the former president ended by thanking everyone for their well wishes and for lifting his family up with love and support. In other presidential type news, Trump is saying direct peace talks between Russia and Ukraine will start immediately. In a post on truth Social, Trump said his call with Russian President Vladimir Putin about war about the war with Ukraine went very well.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 12: The two leaders spoke for almost two hours on Monday, and Trump suggested the ceasefire talks take place at the Vatican. Meanwhile, Vice President j D Vance is questioning whether Russian President Vladimir Putin has an exit strategy strategy for the war in Ukraine. Let's take a listen to jd Vance's comments.
Speaker 1: Look, I think one open question is is Vladimir Putin serious about negotiating peace right? He has made some concessions, he has taken some serious steps in these conversations, but we feel like, you know, we're at a point where we're hittingn in pass and that's why the President is talking to him on the phone. I think honestly that President Putin he doesn't quite know how to get out of the war.
Speaker 12: So the Trump administration has recently expressed frustrations with both parties after they fail to reach a consensus on a thirty day ceasefire proposal. So to be clear, it's only talks about a ceasefire that's happening immediately, not so much this ceasefire itself.
Speaker 5: So I'll keep you guys posted on those talks.
Speaker 12: And today President Trump will attend a House Republican conference meeting as lawmaker's work to pass what he calls his Big Beautiful Bill. As previously reported, the bill cleared the gop led Budget Committee in the House on Sunday. Trump is expected to make a proposal pitch to the legend at the meeting today. It includes a major spending increase for immigration enforcement and the military, and of course extensions to Trump's twenty seventeen tax cuts and cuts to Medicaid, SNAP and clean energy funding. Now GOP lawmakers are looking at changes that could make House passage more difficult this week. I'm sure some of those cuts to programs like Medicaid and SNAP are going to be a little bit of a challenge for those House Republicans, but we will see. I'm actually going to head out to the Capitol Hill after we get off air today and see if I can meet the President there as he arrives, so I will keep you guys posted tomorrow's to what all takes place on Capitol Hill today as a result of Trump's meeting. Yeah, so what do you guys think about what's happening with this so called big beautiful bill.
Speaker 2: You gotta wait and see if it gets passed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is true, all right, y'all, you're like, all right.
Speaker 4: I was thinking I'm interested in, you know, the the Biden stuff because you know, Jake Tapple's book Original Sin comes out today, which I'm looking forward to reading. And you know that this book talks about his inner circle and how his inner circle kept his mental decline and health diagnosis from others. So I think they announced, you know, his President Biden's prostate diagnosis to get in front of.
Speaker 2: That book some of the other stuff that's coming out and whatever may be in that book.
Speaker 4: And I'm looking forward to reading it because I want to see people like Jake Tapple, you know, hold themselves in their networks, like seeing an accountable for how much they didn't report on, because they're all complicit in not calling a thing a thing in regards the President Biden.
Speaker 2: Regarding his health, me regarding his health.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, well stage four, you're not wrong about that.
Speaker 12: To find out about stage four at this point, yeah, somebody, somebody didn't say something before.
Speaker 5: So there's that. That's your front page news for six am.
Speaker 12: At seven am, we're gonna tap tap into what's going on in New Jersey and of course Louisiana with the escape e inmates, so we'll get into that later.
Speaker 6: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Every? What's up?
Speaker 10: Draft?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 10: Every break?
Speaker 15: Start the playing and breaks. Throw in a car break, let them make you a super dog.
Speaker 8: The brez.
Speaker 2: Hey break them up, break them up.
Speaker 15: Break them up, breakdown, break.
Speaker 9: The cheeks, make them leak what it was?
Speaker 6: So, if you're just joining us, yes, Curtis below and Chuck d will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 8: So yes, my father used to bump that doll all the time when I was a kid man.
Speaker 15: Drop one of the food's bomb with Curtis blow brother.
Speaker 2: That's right, he'll be joining us.
Speaker 10: What up the draft?
Speaker 8: But what's up?
Speaker 15: Dress? I'm trying to y'all.
Speaker 10: I'm doing good.
Speaker 8: I'm calling talking about this is discourse going on right now about dr rappers, right. And I saw this tweet that said, I just want to let y'all know all y'all feeing rappers this day, and I'm calling the faith not cold bitch.
Speaker 4: First of all, you don't know what goes on in people bedroom. Leave people alone, Okay, it ain't no business the rapper, right, one of them.
Speaker 2: He's one of my one of my all time.
Speaker 8: Might be a bottom, but not cold baby.
Speaker 2: This is by y'all crackodized. Okay, oh my god, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 7: Coming from the person's time, break down your cheeks and me comleek like, what, Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 16: Good morning?
Speaker 11: When he was pan, I'm calling are y'all Pittsburgh?
Speaker 2: Heck?
Speaker 15: So okay, I'm calling in the checking on my girl.
Speaker 11: First of all, you're so beautiful, you can pick dress.
Speaker 2: Down the boy.
Speaker 15: I'm like, Damn, she look good like a man.
Speaker 2: My dad look good like a man.
Speaker 17: Jesus, how I dressed like that?
Speaker 7: I just what something like I got on the day I got on the sweat suit. You know that's not man's clothing.
Speaker 5: No, you know, Tom girly, I would say.
Speaker 15: When I put to him to together, I think you were pregnant though, so I get it.
Speaker 5: Damn, so I look like a pregnant nigga?
Speaker 2: Like how you do?
Speaker 17: That's what pregnant like?
Speaker 2: Very progressive, very progressive, very progressive.
Speaker 11: Okay, back back to what I'm calling up.
Speaker 15: I mean, Chris is locked up and I want to check in on you, girl.
Speaker 5: I know you just reminded me and depressed me real quick again.
Speaker 3: Locked up Brown Brown, I don't because.
Speaker 7: No, what you know, Chris Brown is like that and girl, go be in there for over a month, girl.
Speaker 5: So I think you got to miss like some shows and.
Speaker 15: Crazy part is my husbands. He has security, so he thinks that he's doing That's what he paid security for. So why did he knock him?
Speaker 5: And why didn't nobody tell him?
Speaker 7: Because I don't think he would have went over there if he knew he had an open warrant and that they was going to catch his ass. They should have. His team wasn't doing their job, his lawyers, his team, whoever.
Speaker 2: I think y'all should go get them.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no no. Probably won it over there too, So.
Speaker 17: Now I'm not.
Speaker 12: I'm not.
Speaker 2: So we don't know if he hit somebody with a bottles allegedly, That's.
Speaker 17: What I'm saying.
Speaker 15: So I'll keep you in my thought.
Speaker 5: But I will be back.
Speaker 7: I'm coming to Homestead, PA. I'm coming next month, so get your tickets. That will be Uh that's how far is Homestad from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: I think it's right there, it's.
Speaker 15: Not far so where you were at that's actually right there in Homestead.
Speaker 7: But okay, that's what I'm coming back to.
Speaker 5: So tell everybody I'm coming to the town.
Speaker 2: I will, I will.
Speaker 15: I love your book, thank you, I repeat reading them all the time. There be, I love your family, thank you.
Speaker 11: If your.
Speaker 15: Finished her first Leicester at Ohio State single as well, just looking up.
Speaker 4: There's nothing wrong with that. That's how you know, like my seed, marry his seed, grow.
Speaker 2: With his seeds. You know, that's how you keep were you Dominican?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay neither. I'm black, and how do you feel about intereaction relationships? I'm black as well.
Speaker 17: All right, you have a blessed Hey, yo, he got him.
Speaker 2: I thought I was like, what.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest? Eight hundred five eight five one o five one here or something? Now it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Ray right, ray yo, Charlae man, yamfy, what up are we lost? This is your time to get it off your chest. I got an indoor pool, door pool. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 9: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: We live. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Hey, James Detroit?
Speaker 10: What up?
Speaker 2: Doe, get it off your chest with oiler.
Speaker 15: I just want to first ball wish my beautiful sister Kerman Taylor happy birthday. Second of all, I want to wish my beautiful art I met Jones happy birthday. And last but not least, I want to wish my beautiful, amazing, sexy wife happy birthday today. I love you, baby, you have a great day today.
Speaker 2: You got a.
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 15: Man, Listen, man, listen. I wanted to give her a little shout out and little everybody give her some love on cash a dollar sign J T j R. Seventy three.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we ain't helping you out to day.
Speaker 4: Oh you got you got to handle your hand though, brother, Okay, I appreciate having a great day. All right to that, brother, all, I don't think you should You shouldn't have nobody contribute to your woman's birthday because we ain't getting none of the birthday sex leader.
Speaker 2: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 10: Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 15: Baby?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 16: Charlotte?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 15: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 15: This is ex man. I'm getting off work. I love listening to you. Go guys. I'm calling out eight on.
Speaker 2: Three, Hey, Metro, what's happening? What's up?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 15: Man in South Carolina. Hey, one more thing, guys. I want to ask you guys. You gotta follow me on Instagram Underscore the Middle Experience and also on YouTube The Middle Experience. I know you ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking somebody will what's on it?
Speaker 18: Though?
Speaker 2: I mean, like, what what you what you got on?
Speaker 15: There's a podcast man, The Middle Experience.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the Loud to the Middle Experience.
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 15: If I work in South Carolina? Howy patrol?
Speaker 11: We love you guys.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, you need to go out there and get Don Staley's new book today, man, uncommon favor you already.
Speaker 15: Know you're you already know, bro. I'm more.
Speaker 2: Let absolutely be safe out there, brother, all right?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 2: Peace?
Speaker 10: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 15: Going it V? I many guy and get Helias.
Speaker 2: This is this a dude that be singing on Instagram?
Speaker 3: You go one? Dude three?
Speaker 2: No, you're like me, but you do want to sing for us and say so.
Speaker 8: Last time I called, I.
Speaker 15: Told you guys when new album coming out.
Speaker 2: Whenever you gotta have time, please check me out what I.
Speaker 11: Will recall from Como to the World, from.
Speaker 2: From I want to think up today's name.
Speaker 15: It's Dorothy oh, here we go. I usually don't do this now black because I just want to play this love.
Speaker 11: I just want to say, we only got one life, so really all tomorrow it is not for anybody Tomorrow's.
Speaker 15: Night, promise. I'm all when I'm along with you. Oh you induced my body, you might be happy.
Speaker 11: We can't talk about anything.
Speaker 17: You let me tell the au great.
Speaker 7: It's not like ChEls and Jeremiah put together, yeah, put together my body like a snake trauma.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that.
Speaker 3: I'm again from common.
Speaker 6: To the world, from common to the world.
Speaker 2: That right now, get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. We got the latest with Lauren coming up.
Speaker 19: We do Don Rochard got took the stand yesterday and it was it was it was a fumble.
Speaker 2: She was in and out.
Speaker 19: That was quick, yeah, because they got her in and out. They they got the defense got her out of there. And I don't think that it played well for the prosecution. This is just my opinion. I'm gonna tell you all what happened that y'all can let me know how y'all feel. But also to remember I told you about the freak off room. Yes, there's some PHOTOSM gonna be Jack You are you jontk you want to go.
Speaker 3: To participate.
Speaker 19: Yeah, So they've been releasing on some of the evidence and that they use in court. So since this was entered in as evidence, they have photos of the freak off room, some of the escorts, and also some of the communications that I've been telling you guys about, like the text messages and stuff that I'm gonna let y'all see.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll get to that when we come back. Now, there was no style, no shape, no reason. They was all over the place.
Speaker 17: It was like it was very diverse.
Speaker 5: You seen the photos you.
Speaker 2: Ain't seeing yet?
Speaker 5: No, I ain't seeing yet.
Speaker 6: We'll get into when we come back. As the breakfast logan morning, the breakfast Club Morning Everybody. It's j n V, Jess Hilary Charlamagney, God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren becoming a straight fast. She gets them from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 17: I'm the long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 4: She'd be having the latest on its sound, the previous law, the latest with Lauren la Rossa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything. It's the latest on the breakfast club.
Speaker 19: So yesterday in court with Diddy, darn Rochard took the stand and was actually able to be on the stand for a bit longer than she was the Friday prior.
Speaker 17: Even though it wasn't super long.
Speaker 19: So when she took the stand, they begin the prosecution just let her, you know, run down the list of you know, different incidences that she witnessed when it came to Diddy wanted. The things that she talked about was an alleged incident in a LA home where Diddy attempted or hit, allegedly Cassie with a frying pin because Cassie was taking too long to fry some eggs. There was another incident that she talked about where she said she saw Diddy hit Cassie in the face, allegedly when they were here in New York about to go to this festival in Central Park. Another incident she talked about was an incident in La inside of a restaurant.
Speaker 17: She says that there were she alleges there was.
Speaker 19: A ton of employees of Diddy's and different celebrities including Usher and a bunch of other people, and she alleges that in that event, Diddy and Cassie got to arguing and he hit her.
Speaker 17: And then they left after that.
Speaker 19: So now these three incidents, she's going down like, you know, here's everything that happened. She also kind of went back into the hole at the frying pin incident when the next day he came in and said, basically, you can't say nothing about this because people go missing. So she's detailing all these things and she's talking about you know how even for herself and for Kaleena Harper, who was her other Dirty Money band member, they were scared because he had threatened to do something to them, and she said that she had seen all these acts of physical violence, so she basically knew to stay in her place. Even though she said they used to come to Cassie and be like, Cassie, you should leave him, and she said that, you know, they just had to silently sit back and support her because Cassie wasn't ready. Now the prosecutor that was a prosecution side. When the defense got up there, which is Didy's team, Oh, they tore that testimony to shreds. They poked a lot of holes in it when it came to the frying pan incident. They talked about the fact that that's why I said attempted or actually did allegedly, because according to what they're saying, she said one thing in her interview with prosecutors about whether he actually hit her or not, and then she said another thing on the stand, and according to what they're saying, she said her story went from him actually allegedly hitting Cassie with this frying pan to him attempting to hit and her just hearing Dawn just hearing the frying pan hit the wall because she was upstairs or downstairs in this la home. They also poked holes in the fact that she did not tell the prosecutors who's the government that threat that happened the day after allegedly until about a week or two this is the defense claims, about a week or two before trial. And they were like, if you weren't fear for your life, if you thought that he was, they clarified, what did you think he was gonna do you? She said, I thought he was going to kill us, And they're like, if that was the truth, why did you wait. You met with the government at least for three to four times before they actually found out that why did you wait so long?
Speaker 17: Like they were just poking, poke and poke and poking.
Speaker 19: Man, it is their job, but I think some of this stuff was so blatant that it's like, again, this is the same issue I had when it came to the prosecutors with Cassie. I didn't understand why they allowed these these star witnesses to be so like open out here with all these changes in this information presented only one way. But the prosecution did come back in and they you know, they they tried to redirect it. They filled in, they tried to fill in a lot of the bubble. So like there was one time when She's Dawn talked about the incident in la and she had answered the prosecution, I'm sorry, she answered the prosecution when they asked her who was there, but they asked her what employees were there, so she named employees. Then the defense came in and said, well, why didn't you mention the celebrities that you mentioned prior to trying to trip her up? But then the prosecution came back in and said, well, we only asked you about the employees, so please restate, you know, And then she talked a lot about the fact that these things were so long ago. She's remembering more things as they go. But it did get to a point on the stand where Dawn had to say, yes, my story is changing, and it's because it was so long ago. And they were pointing out that they also brought up her civil lawsuit. There was a really huge mis quote in her civil lawsuit that she had that min to understand. She had said that in her civil lawsuit that she saw Diddy Dragcassie through a Patrick rash by her hair allegedly, and the prosecutors are the defenses like, well, when did this happen? And She's like, I told prosecutors that that was a misquote in my civil lawsuit.
Speaker 17: So it just made it look like shaky, like okay, what happened.
Speaker 19: You're saying things are changing, and like do we know tomorrow this isn't going to change, like that type of thing, But she kept saying, I'm doing the best that I can do. Carrie Morgan, an ex best friend of Cassie's for over like a decade, also got on standing and she just corroborated a lot of the stories that Cassie told us about you know them being in Jamaica and Puff getting physical with Cassie allegedly in Jamaica and them having a hot under a ditch to get away from him allegedly, and she talked about this hanger incident when Diddy allegedly hit her with a hanger coming into one of Cassie's apartments, hit the best friend with a hanger allegedly. Now, the defense had tried to make that incident seem like this was Diddy come into the home being upset that they were allegedly using drugs and trying to save Cassie from that. Cassie and now her best friend or ex best friend, Carrie Morgan, told the story about this happening because he was upset that he had found out or thought that Cassie was allegedly cheating with somebody. So there was like the whole jealousy conversation.
Speaker 2: He paid her.
Speaker 17: Allegedly well, she said she received thirty K.
Speaker 19: Right, Cassie is saying that the thirty thousand dollars Cassie has said, and so now has Carrie Morgan has said that thirty dollars dollars allegedly came from Diddy because after that hanger incident where he, you know, allegedly hit her with the hanger.
Speaker 17: He just they didn't want her to go nowhere and talk about it. They just wanted to be over.
Speaker 19: So Cassie showed up, pulled up with the NDA and offered the thirty thousand dollars. She took the money, signed the NDA, and moved on with a life allegedly, and they never spoke against this that there.
Speaker 17: It's been like seventeen years.
Speaker 2: Never supposed to Cassie again.
Speaker 4: No, I'm starting to realize that people have not read Diddy's indictment, because if you read Diddy's indictment, you understand why they are putting those witnesses on the stand Because in the indictment, Diddy is being accused of abusing, threatening, and coercing women and others, and he led a racketeering conspiracy that engaged in sex trafficking, forced labor, kidnapping, arson, bribery, and obstruction of justice. So if don is taking the stand saying she witnessed did he controlling Cassie through abuse and violence, and that did he told her people go missing? If they speak on it, then that's an eyewitness directly given credence to those charges.
Speaker 19: And especially because Dawn talked a lot about Cassie, you know, wanting to have this amazing, bright, beautiful career and being excited, but you know, puff allegedly controlling everything. The only reason why I said that about the testimony is like, I'm like, man, why they do this with these two girls, because both of them consistently kept saying I don't know because it was so long ago. I just yeah, I feel like with the jurors that they're everyday people. It's like they're seeing that, but it's like there's so much that is like what you gotta think, right.
Speaker 4: The defense is the same people that will look at that tape that we all saw with blatant abuse and they'll pull holes in that.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you put it with the other woman named Kerry Morgan, Kerry Morgan she got to understand and said she was abused by Diddy and that he gave her thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's bribery to keep her quiet allegedly.
Speaker 4: I would just encourage people to go read the indictment because when you see what the indictment is all about, those testimonies make perfect.
Speaker 17: And also they're slowly but surely building that case for sure.
Speaker 6: I know people know day by day, Like one day they'll be like, oh the prosecution you got a next day, Diddy, But like you said, we have about what five six weeks left.
Speaker 2: You'll go back and forth every time you hear it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it may be mad at me because I will. I'll go back and forth.
Speaker 19: I tell y'all, like today, but yesterday I was like, I don't really know because to your point, they did that, and I was like, Okay, the prosecution is getting busy. People just don't know because it's not as salacious as what the defense is thrown out.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 19: I have to say allegedly with that, they're getting the headlines that the defense is getting a lot of the headlines right now. So people don't feel the prosecution, but they lining up their case.
Speaker 16: Slower.
Speaker 2: Book was fine.
Speaker 19: Let me tell you something, okay, So look there are these escorts that they laid out throughout this whole thing. Cassy Bookie, well allegedly Cassie, I mean Diddy was doing this so that him and Cassie could do these freak offs. So they laid out the men, not laid them out, but they showed us Yo, They showed us a lot of the men that they were dating, and these are men of all colors.
Speaker 4: You have white, you haven't got.
Speaker 3: No, here's them one together.
Speaker 19: This man right here, this beautiful black king right here is the man who was.
Speaker 17: Served us a penal.
Speaker 2: SEC revealed photos of the sex work because involved in the diddy and cast. I'm not playing with y'all this morning.
Speaker 7: Let me let me show you, I was saying, now, hold up, Miguel, Miguel, where played too much?
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us.
Speaker 6: There's a bunch of pictures the chess scord and they put me in this picture.
Speaker 21: He did.
Speaker 7: Maybe I was in the court and I ain't see you white, Yes, hold on, My Tripp paid to take you out of it.
Speaker 15: MV.
Speaker 17: Not from what's going on.
Speaker 2: This This is not This is like basking Robbins.
Speaker 17: This is why they've been being so nice to me in court because I'm close to something.
Speaker 2: This is thirty one flavors of that bootylicious bubble. Why do that to me? MVY that's Miguel. No, I'm just kidding that he looks like Miguel.
Speaker 17: No, this is my friend, is my favorite. Why is it?
Speaker 5: Who's this that's Cassie crazy.
Speaker 17: Oh she just has brown hair.
Speaker 19: But wait, Envy, where did it happen to you, l ay I in this picture?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an older gentleman. He's just an older gentleman that they like.
Speaker 6: But you can see from these pictures, they they're all like, there's white, there's black, there's short, there's old, there's young, there's white, there's.
Speaker 2: They all looked like they tried off a Tyler Perry shoulder.
Speaker 3: Look at him.
Speaker 19: I forget his name, but this one was my favorite. This guy is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Here one of the sisters. Look tell you here one of them.
Speaker 19: As we wrap up, I would like to take you guys into the hotel room that Puff was in when he got arrested for this federaldictment. And the photos that they released from the hotel room include pictures of ketamine M D M M D M A. You'll notice that the prescription bottles have the name John Black on them, because that is the name that Puff was being I'm sorry, Frank Black, that is the name that Puff was being referred to very frequently throughout these freak offs. And as they were picking up, you know, all these different things, allegedly.
Speaker 2: They were doing.
Speaker 19: There's cash, there's baby oil, there's a lot of things.
Speaker 17: Maybe I just wanted to say that, right, we gotta wrap.
Speaker 16: Up, but no stop.
Speaker 7: But you know people put jolly ranchers like right in the what crack like?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 17: You gotta wrap up?
Speaker 10: Wrap up?
Speaker 2: Is that a honey packney?
Speaker 16: They buy the gas?
Speaker 17: I didn't. I don't know that is that is?
Speaker 5: You never heard of nobody like jolly out of a whole ool?
Speaker 4: Yuy?
Speaker 19: We got all right, and he's gonna come and get me. All right, this is a bag of nine k. How much did you get?
Speaker 17: Envy up?
Speaker 6: Next we got fun page news and then the legendary Chuck By and Curtis Blow will be joining us. What was so hard?
Speaker 2: Don't do that?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 2: Me boy? Oh my goodness, who is this?
Speaker 17: This the breakfast I was, but the white dot was out original.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, this is the breakfast love, good morning, warning, everybody's dj n V.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 6: We are the breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news. Now, quick sports. The Western Conference Finals starts today. The timber Wolfsboro OKAC starts to eight thirty and salute to Shador saying this he signed a four year contract worth four point six million.
Speaker 2: Dollars with the Browns on Wednesday.
Speaker 12: Okoka Morgan, Hey, y'all, hey, saying let's get back into it. Louisiana leaders are pointing finger at each other as police as the police hunt for seven at the ten inmates who broke out of a New Orleans jail continues now. Louisiana Republican Governor Jeff Landry claimed leaders and policies in New Orleans are progressive. Leaders and policies in New Orleans aided the escapes, but he is confident that all the inmates will be recaptured. Let's take a listen to Louisiana Republican Governor Jeff Landry.
Speaker 7: We have got hundreds of law enforcement agents that are working twenty four and seven around the clock hunting these folks down.
Speaker 22: This is what happens when those people promise that to keep criminals.
Speaker 3: Out of jail.
Speaker 22: Sadly, you get ken of the most dangerous inmates that are in jail in Louisiana.
Speaker 3: They get to escape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said to believe it was an inside job.
Speaker 6: If you've seen the pictures, the fact that the toilet was connected to the wall, that was connected to the outside, and you can just dig right through it.
Speaker 2: That just seems dumb as hell.
Speaker 12: Leaders are saying that obviously somebody dropped the ball on this. Now, the Democratic Orleans Parish DA Strict Attorney Jason Williams, he disputes what Governor Landry is saying, and he details what he was doing while Governor Landry was basically saying, this guy is being soft on crime. Let's take a listen to Orleans Parish District Attorney Jason Williams.
Speaker 20: I was working going through jail calls in an affort to trying to figure out who might have been involved and knew of this planned jail break, and it is frustrating that the governor would not have just simply called all over the weekend.
Speaker 4: My phone was on.
Speaker 12: So Landry said, the video of those prisoners escaping epitomizes a progressive criminal justice system. William says that's not the case, and he was actively working on their capture. Now, the inmates face various charges, including murder, domestic abuse, and felony firearm possession. Landry has ordered the Louisiana Attorney General to investigate how the inmates escaped and who would be considered responsible as a result of their escape.
Speaker 3: Now mean all of them were.
Speaker 2: I heard all of them had murder charges too, that's true, not all of them, but not all of them.
Speaker 12: Know they range on from murder to domestic abuse, felony, firearm possessions. So there are a few different charges, but there is there. Yeah, there's a murder amongst them.
Speaker 4: I just wonder where you were escaping, Like where you going, Like, you don't have no plan, you ain't got no money, you ain't got no resources.
Speaker 2: Like what you're doing just laying out in the woods.
Speaker 4: And by the way, if you if you face them like a life charge or something, I mean I could see you probably trying to escape just to go get like you know, some gumbolls, a pole boy, you know, some.
Speaker 2: Pools, some food to keep moving. But they like they found I think one in the French.
Speaker 6: Quarter, he was he was sleeping under a park. Call not nothing to do. You left for jail set with no money.
Speaker 5: Now the car, did y'all see?
Speaker 7: Like the hole that they were supposedly like sneaking through it don't even look like they could fit through that.
Speaker 5: And that big poles going down the middle. How they get through that.
Speaker 4: That's what prison is all about. Big poles going in the holes that you can barely fit out. Jesus all about.
Speaker 12: It's the one that fell in the video. For me, I'm like, how you go fall just as soon as you get out?
Speaker 5: Thanks you. They were so excited to go.
Speaker 3: Hey't know what to do?
Speaker 12: Yeah, to your point, ENV one was also captured in an abandoned warehouse, So yeah, we'll see what happens this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Meanwhile, Interim US Attorney General for the District of New Jersey, Alena Habba is announcing charges against New Jersey Democrat Lamonica mcgiver over an incident at an ice attention center this month. Now, mcgiver is being charged with assaulting law enforcement while at the detention center in Newark, making the first time President Trump's DOJ has criminally charged a sitting lawmaker during his second term. Now, Haba said mcgiver's conduct cannot be overlooked, accusing the congresswoman of assaulting, resisting, and impeding law enforcement. Mcgiver said in a statement that she was performing her lawful oversight responsibilities. Now this is in tandem with that issue that is going on with the Newark City mayor Rasparaka.
Speaker 4: Is his name, joh, We've been calling I've been calling the mayor Rod Baraka for a year.
Speaker 2: V said this morning is rad.
Speaker 6: I heard it on the news and I heard him. He called himself Rad. So we're looking it up to get his proper pronunciation.
Speaker 12: But you know, yeah, you mentioned earlier that his charges has been dropped. Well in tandem with that, she has now been charged in that situation. So I'm going to continue to keep you guys posted as to what happens as a result of these charges being brought against this elected official, Lamonica McIver in New Jersey. That's what that's your front face news. I'll continue to keep you guys updated. You guys can follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage, follow us at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at biennews dot com.
Speaker 5: Thank y'all, have a great Tuesday.
Speaker 2: All right, Morgan.
Speaker 6: Now, when we come back, the legendary Chuck d and legendary Curtis Blow will be joining us.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to the next It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club, Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ NV just hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special icons and legends in the building.
Speaker 13: Mo.
Speaker 2: Now we got the legendary Chuck d of course from Public Enemy. I love.
Speaker 10: It's good seeing y'all.
Speaker 2: Is this is a great surprise.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, I had to roll up here with the Godfather.
Speaker 6: That's right, we have the god for a Curtis Blow. Welcome brother. How you feeling I'm feeling mighty fine. Thank you for having me. Great to see both of you, brothers. What does Curtis Blow mean to you?
Speaker 10: Chuck?
Speaker 2: But also the culture of hip hop?
Speaker 10: He's number one.
Speaker 21: He is the pioneer because he is the first solo artist to record with a major record label of rap music and hip hop, and at the same time was the first to be on a major record label. So he left that indelible mark nineteen seventy nine and nineteen eighty just you know, and that was the jump. And you're talking about a city that has had a million MC's and rappers and DJs. That's why it's important to be here just to say everybody else has been in this city, that who has been born and they have passed on.
Speaker 10: Since that's right.
Speaker 21: This is the city that may just like I had to represent just for a quick second, Nixon, that's right, Nix, that's right because after my man Cpter franchise over there. But basically my talk today on the radio station, I cannot, you know, have the brand associated with all the things I say, God I say, the Godfather's right here, and yeah, I came up here to talk about you know, a recording that was released on Death Jam called Radio Armageddon, but I'm over at Death Jam sort of like a consigli air, like the like the Tom and the Godfather, you know, like what Tunji Belongun is done. And anytime they run into a situation, I remind the major labels and Death Jam and everybody else you got to accountability and responsibility. Nineteen seventy nine, this man recorded with Mercury Records, and I've benefited after that because I did a solo record with Mercury in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kurt, You're welcome.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 6: I just want to shout out all the legends who have iron near this thing before myself.
Speaker 10: Name of Kurt fired me, name Kurty.
Speaker 22: People like beat DJ Jones and Cool Herk, Africa, Van bad A, grand Master Flash, Mellie mel DJ Hollywood, Love, Buck Starsky Eddie Chiba, The Furious Five, the Funky Four, the Fantasts to Five, The Treacherous Free, Their Phyllis.
Speaker 2: Four, so many groups.
Speaker 22: Man, I love you'all, man, thank you, thank you, thank you for inspiring me. And we will move forward to the future and inspire the future genderations to come.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you, mister Blow, like, what do you think about both of y'all? What do you think the coach have lost when hip hop went corporate? And what do you think it gained?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 21: Number one, yo, it grows big on the top heavy side, but all the bottom in the middle started getting gutted out. Don't you all get a little envious when you see every single NBA player, well ninety percent of them. They carried themselves on interviews. We learned in the beginning when Curtis Blow did an interview for US on TV, whether it's Don He's the first to get interviewed by Don Cornelis he's the first to get interviewed by Dick Clark. So we coming from the rap circles doing our DJs, and them seeing and all that. And here's this man being interviewed. He's speaking for all of us. Now he could go up there on some goon squad issue, right, but what would that do? Would would that have elevated the art form into an area where we start to discussing what you know, what we gained and what we lost. You know, every time you look at an NBA player eight well ninety five percent of them NFL player on Major League Baseball player, even if they're doing English or Espanol and a lot of US Espanol, they have to sell the game to the fans. And the thing that we've lost, back to your question to God, is that it's been pissed poor and public relations and human resources. Every big business make sure that they're tied and tight with their public relations and their human resource department. If not, I mean this radio station probably does it. You know, a letter from an old lady probably still works in this building.
Speaker 2: But it's hard to have that now because it's social media.
Speaker 4: Because you got human emotion and then and an ability to be able to go directly.
Speaker 21: To the consumer. Screen ages have never been taught. Necticuttees wo. You don't have citizens today you have nedicins. They're not citizens anymore. They're nedicens. They're screen agents. They're engaged by everything in and out of the screen. That life goes to a screen. But what has taught them, you know, how to engage on their devices?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 21: What has taught them how to engage on the gadgets? At the end of the day, there's only two phone companies because Android and Apple. At the end of the day, they're the keepler ls looking at everybody. It's like, yeah, you know, saying do whatever you want, still going to roll down our river. So when we start to understand, you know what's behind what you know, we could Okay, this is the way everybody lives. Okay, how do we manage that same thing with life? And you know Curtis Blow is instrumental with Scott Exit. He'll tell you you speak for himself because he taught all us the first hip hop union. So the whole thing is all the information that we say that we have in these gadgets and devices. Oh, we could get it quick, and all that we are not equipped on how to navigate that information. Oh yo, we need a union. And I've heard how many people we've heard talked about we need a union, Oh yeah, when it's easy to go poop poop poop hip hop union, hip Hop Alliance. So we have these things, we really don't know how to use them. When I came up with the Radio Armageddon, which is basically like the MCDJ aspect of Public Enemy works with that and it's a way of introducing people like from Daddy Oh to Miranda Rights. So it's a quirky project. It's like the weirdness in my head. I don't make records of cell records. I make records that almost like we're not too far from MoMA, right.
Speaker 10: It's got to be an art and the craft somewhere.
Speaker 4: I want to say, I love the song New Generation, and you say on that song, I've been your age, you haven't been mine yet. But I wonder, even though we've been these kids' age, we didn't grow up in their generation, didn't have access to the.
Speaker 2: Things that they have now.
Speaker 4: So how how much can we truly relate even though we have been their age, we just haven't been their age and this time frame.
Speaker 10: Gotta work on it.
Speaker 21: I mean, I don't know what it's like to pull it, you know, egg our chickens ass either.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: I mean, to me, milk means go to the store and get a cut. And so that generation before me, you know, looked at me like, yo, you don't know what that is. So we have to do our this. We got to do our best on logic and practical sense. We have to work on these things at all times. And we can't probably rely on systems and school system Before we had an area of culture that snuck it in covert hip hop was it was a covert operation, remember, because at the time they totally gave up on school systems. You know, they talk about all men Columbine. But we had a a ten to fifteen year period once guns and drugs came in our community where high school shootings and major urban cities, especially the United States, they you know, they became like a little bit of an epidemic before it became a national epidemic across the board.
Speaker 2: Very easy.
Speaker 21: It's all years the culture, you know, no, but there's there's some lapses that you know planted the seed.
Speaker 10: So anyway to bring it full circle.
Speaker 21: The hip hop Alliance that I'm involved with, Kurt reached out some years ago yeah, but you could speak for itself reach out.
Speaker 22: Well, you know, the Hip Hop Alliance is just that. The Alliance is an organization that is a labor force organization then needs to be a system to monitor, to actually communicate and educate to the youth through our community, you know, without on a mission fighting for fair wages and fair royalties and strong health and retirement benefits for all of our people. You know, we specialize in IPS and publishing and trademarks and uh. You can code to hip Hopolions dot org and check us out is free to joins to port us. We are out there fighting for you to make sure this journey that you are on and your career is successful.
Speaker 6: We're still kicking with Chuck d and Curtis Blow. I want to ask with Deaf Jam, of course, define this project is under Deaf Jam. Were you always signed the Deaf Jam or was it a re sign? Have you been with Jim that long breakdown?
Speaker 2: At first?
Speaker 21: I was the first rapper. They had a big they have a bit more, No such thing. I turned Rick Rubin down for two years. Why I didn't want to do records? My things radio? We felt my guys one of the first and Kirk Wild tell you, I mean, we broke so many records in Long Island w B A U. We did records right, We did hip hop right. We were signedists. We were the espn of hip hop and rapping. We just ain't from the city, so we had the outside end. We promoted gigs, got concerts, We did it all. We used to compensate for the lack of rap records by making incredible tapes and promo tapes. And Rick was starting def jam with you know, Curtis Bro's friend Russell and for two years not your he's my friend. Oh yeah, Russell's my friend. I mean, but he started out with with Kurt. Matter of fact, more trivia. Kurt and Russell used to throw gigs in the seventies under and then Kurt Russell's first artist.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, we had a club in Hollis Queen Hollis Queenys called the Night Fever Disco back in nineteen seventy seven seventy eight.
Speaker 2: I was a DJ plan every weekend.
Speaker 22: And I used to stay at Russell's house over in Hollis to Fifth Street. And when I was there, I met his younger brother and he used to beat him up all the time. I used to protect why big brother used to beat me up all the time, So I was.
Speaker 2: Like, YO, leave him alone. He's a good kid, you know.
Speaker 22: I took him under my wing and made him the son of Curtis Blow and that was DJ Run.
Speaker 10: Of course.
Speaker 22: I told him how to DJ, and he became incredible on the mic. He was my DJ when I released Christmas Rap in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: And Nasty Too, where we had eight.
Speaker 22: Million stories about that whole situation. Run was incredible. I loved the family, Danny, Joey Russell, his dad, resting piece, his mom, resting peace and peace.
Speaker 2: That was the Night Fever Disco.
Speaker 6: I mean, I remember we brought Flash out to the Night Fever Disco, the first time Flash ever played in Queen's and that was incredible. Just to be that liaison to the Bronx and represent early hip hop in Queen's.
Speaker 2: With that whole crew, the Hollys Crew. I loved you guys.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you, mister Blowers that ever a time in the eighties where you knew hip hop was about to explode, but you didn't feel ready for what came next.
Speaker 22: Oh yeah, I was definitely a visionary. I hate to talk and brag about that, I'll do it. It was incredible and just the feeling. I remember Chuck d saying that whole energy, that.
Speaker 2: Spirit before records.
Speaker 22: Between nineteen seventy five and nineteen seventy nine was the most incredible spirit. I mean it had spread throughout the whole five Burroughs, from Harlem to the Bronx to Queen's to Brooklyn, and it was just an energy that everyone knew that this was something special and we capitalize on it, you know.
Speaker 21: And yeah, you couldn't you couldn't even describe it. It's hard to describe Alreadio that that era before records, because before that it was conceivable to put rap on records. You know, it's a three hour thing, and like got dancing, it got all. Now how you put rap on records? Yeah, you get on the mic, But I mean how long the record got beat? Three hours?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 21: Like, but then in seventy nine, King Tim the Third sugar Hill Gang.
Speaker 10: Which took two records.
Speaker 21: Not just people who like, oh it's a good time, No, it's two records that made a sugar Hill Gang Love Deluxe.
Speaker 10: And then yeah, Curtis Blow with Christmas wrap, which.
Speaker 21: Just took it and took it into the stratosphere. And like I said, back to your Nugens thing, It's like, youth is an excuse that I don't let young people do because it's easy to.
Speaker 2: You got it. You can't. I mean, I'm trip og.
Speaker 21: It's no way I'm going to convince a person a teenager. It's like that communication got to come from the next step up that they want to get to. So all I do is just I weigh them against themselves. Somebody think, oh, I'm too young for that, may be sixteen. I'm like, okay, twelve year old brother is going to actually get all your props and everything that.
Speaker 10: Well I earned that you are. So everybody in their life wants to use tenure.
Speaker 21: You know, the drug game changed all that flipped that up because they say, oh your overnight boom boom, and we saw what happened to that.
Speaker 2: And when that was introduced, a lot of.
Speaker 21: Things came during the era R and B, that's regging and bush and and when that came in, we're still recovering off of those that scar tissues.
Speaker 4: So did you did you approach radio agettin like a broadcast a profit or a rebel.
Speaker 6: All three Man, All three So dipped an acid with Wu tang axes in the back, running.
Speaker 21: Hammer's shoes and all that. You know what I'm saying, it's like in my head. I mean my first record, Public Gating Me number one, which is a tone which is blow your head by by you know the JBS, you know, a very familiar break feet, but nobody could figure it out. I'm from skater culture and not the skater culture today, roller skating coach. I believe that skating rinks can be a possibility for enjoyment of future music and future cardio because one thing being the screen ager.
Speaker 10: You sedentary. You see that screen all day jay long, and you'll trust me.
Speaker 21: I mean a song that's on the album, I wanted to attack agism and the sedentary life and all that is Black Dome.
Speaker 10: Dead because you hear the talk we take for granted.
Speaker 21: You so from South Carolina, so you know a lot of talk of yeah your black don't crack, yeah.
Speaker 2: But they could die.
Speaker 10: Yeah for real.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you brought that record because I listened to records like Black domet Dead and it makes me wonder that making radio Armageddon feel like a spiritual purge or final warning.
Speaker 10: No, none of that. I say that for Public Enemy record.
Speaker 21: This is taking a radio and throwing it down the flight the stands and seeing them still work.
Speaker 2: It's not meant for people to like me.
Speaker 21: I made Public Enemy Records man, not for nobody, Like I told Rick Roven.
Speaker 2: Though he's the greatest.
Speaker 10: Rick Rover is the greatest, one of the greatest producers of all time.
Speaker 21: Yes, whoever told him, no you, I was wanted this certain qualities back in the day that Kurt also knows too. If you didn't have a voice that rocked the mic, I mean, sounded good, you wasn't getting the mic. I don't care how many versus you got bars you got to If you sounded like you was fifteen years old, you had to take up something else.
Speaker 10: You had to dance, maybe DJs and stuff like that.
Speaker 21: You had to command the crowd like Hollywood Curtis blow Starsky, they command Melly Mel when they grabbed the mic. People just sat down because I don't. I can't sound like that. Studios balanced that stuff out and this and all that. But I never ever ever made a song since somebody else to like. That's like asking somebody else how do I look? After you went you went to the mirror, brush just off them and asking somebody else how do you look? But being screen ages people listening with their eyes today too much with their eyes. You could tell them they might listen but didn't hear it. So there's a lot of covert now happen and when you could be told the truth, but if you don't see it, you know now it's the flip verse with that.
Speaker 10: It's like, believe none of what you see, in half of what you hear. Man because people ain't.
Speaker 21: Listening, believe at least half of what you hear and dissect that. But as far as seeing, especially with Ai, and I've been dancing and boxing with Ai for like the last five years, I'm trying to tell you it don't go backwards.
Speaker 10: It ain't gonna get dumber.
Speaker 21: Yes, there is an issue there in real life and regular life and in culture and music and art and all that. You're not gonna stop it, but you can dance with it, and you can manipulate it, you can flip it, but you better know how to dance, you better know what it is.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with Chuck d and Curtis Blow, Charlamagne. Is hip hop still the best weapon for revolution?
Speaker 21: No, everybody got a gadget from your grandmother to the child being born. Something better come through that. We don't know what that is. Remember I said hip hop was covert?
Speaker 10: Was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 21: That was done before Fight the Power, bro Fight the power became listen, Fight the power became.
Speaker 10: What he was because the Spike Lee. Okay, so I mean.
Speaker 2: Who does that play?
Speaker 21: You know, plays a song in a movie five hundred times and nobody did that.
Speaker 10: Fike made that record happen.
Speaker 2: Now your relationship with Fike for him to do that.
Speaker 21: At that time in the eighties, man, And like I said, this comes from the seed of Curtis Blow. It was a renaissance period of filmmakers, artists, hip hop that were all being independently created and using those tools out of the ashes that you know was bestowed upon us.
Speaker 10: Look at the kid.
Speaker 21: People talk about fight the Power because it's because it's the headline buzzword decades like oh yeah, yeah, cool, cool. You know we buy that They failed to realize or they wasn't taught. I had to always tell people there was a first fight the Power by the Isisley Brothers in nineteen seventy five that me and Kirk was influenced by and Yeah Fight nineteen seventy five. And remember I told you that the country is rocky, you know. And and Iley came up with Tied to All That Bs Going Down, The first record I ever heard.
Speaker 10: On pop radio where a black radio where a curse word in it. Wow? Really yeah?
Speaker 21: I said, whoa be on w w WRL Super sixteen and then I'm gonna play some fight up ower of people, like in the hotel Gary Bird.
Speaker 2: It is another thing about old g's this city right here.
Speaker 21: When you have a tenured lens of any place you go to, whether it's where you're from, whatever queens, you still see the old buildings that was there. I still see the old buildings, although they've been replaced by new buildings.
Speaker 10: That's third our vision.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 21: You're able to see the past, present, and the future that they're building. New heads come along in their generation probably only can see what they see. That's why it's you know, deeper than your ear can hear, all your eye can see. I go around, walk down this street, I'm saying, oh, that place used to be there.
Speaker 10: Boom boom boom.
Speaker 21: The whole key is that is just keep your recognition or what they call you.
Speaker 2: Your cognitive cognitive distance.
Speaker 21: Right, Thank you sir, keep that because that will help you. Kurt says. You know, like you know, like I said, I'm not in the business of wellness. You have people like you know, Gridful taught wellness for years. You know, look at Flave Flavors going through his ninth life.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: Like I went down the Penn station the other day and ran into the what's the canes? I didn't even know what the canes. Chicken wasn't say you're all over the place. But it's so the whole key is about work on your thing. Here's another thing. It's not talking about anybody but wrap battles and beefs.
Speaker 10: It's like, you don't want to.
Speaker 21: Get into an area where you you rhyming in circles. Man, Rhyming in circles means like the dog chasing his tail. It is rhymes that go nowhere.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 21: It's cool, it's cool to get into like lyrical acrobatics and all that, but at the end, you got to process something or something and if the best processes. Is somebody just like seriously disrespecting you. How does that not leave us staying over decades? When the last time you said, I came from a hip hop song and this joint was refreshing, P Rock cl Smooth, you thought P Rock cyl Smooth record on They're like, yo, man, this is like nutrition, Troy Ki rock Kim has never done a failing song ever. I've never heard rock Kim do a song. Let's say that, But where's a support in it? Harris one is never ever lost. But you know, it's very easy to excuse it because this is what's.
Speaker 10: Happening now and all that cool.
Speaker 4: But I feel like that with a lot of people though. I feel like that with Kendrick. I feel like that with like Rhapsody like this. This week, I was watching Joey Badass and Absol and Big Sean do a cifle and I thought that was I got to you use the right word.
Speaker 2: I was like that, that was refreshing. That was like l Russell.
Speaker 21: Promoters look back in the day and Curtis tell you. Promoters will tell you exactly how it rolls. They'll give you your top Let's say you got six rappers, six groups, what a promoters say.
Speaker 10: Kurt, the one that's closing.
Speaker 21: That is the one, the one that closes out the building, not just because people came to see because there's a difference between spectacle and spectacular. I tell people this all the time. His big difference. Hopefully you could get people coming through there and stay in the seat level. Yeah, you got somebody in the middle that can hold it. They off the tour out of there. Forget how many records they sold if they can't be better than they record out of there.
Speaker 2: So he would like a Kendrick show. I've been.
Speaker 4: To see him perform in front of in that arena, in that football stadium, just rapping, no gimmicks, no nothing.
Speaker 10: This is the first man.
Speaker 21: That came out as one man, and I thought being one man could never beat a group. And he came out as one man because back in the day it was like what cruise cruise and then this man begot the next m solo MC who was a superstar as ll COOJ superstar hunt rapped first superstar you make make Prince and Michael Jackson turn their head. Curtis made all the funk bands and all people recognize that, Yo, this thing is real. I mean, look, why am I talking for the man? He played with Bob Marley, he played with the.
Speaker 10: Class and all that. He ducked Tomatos from rock group.
Speaker 4: I wanted to ask mister Blow, because you know, you spoke about Ronald Osley fight the Power, and my daddy used to always tell me James Brown was the first rapper. Right, So I think about a song like say loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud. That was revolutionary for his time. Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Influenced nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 22: Oh yes, yes, yes, And that's straight out of the civil rights movement. You know, that inspired all of us and in many ways, multiple number of ways. Not only the lyrics, right, but the beat. That beat was what we call boom back today, and dancing became a nationalal craze.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 22: So then here comes a DJ Curtis Blow. I'm hearing all this stuff, and I got an opportunity to make a couple of records Christmas Rap in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 22: So when I did that song, I was signed to a major label over in Chicago. So I went to Chicago the first flight out of Harlem, and I was there. I was hanging out with the record company, and I did a show, a couple of shows, and Jesse Jackson came to one of my shows and he sat me down backstage.
Speaker 2: She said, Man, I want to talk to you.
Speaker 22: I want you to when I'm going to say to you, I want you to go back and tell the rest of your whole crew and everybody. Now, this thing called rap, You guys are the new icons of our people, the new heroes of the civil rights movement. Wow, and you need to keep it clean if you ever want to see it be successful on the pop market and be accepted by everyone. So I was like, oh, wow, okay, and we would keep it clean. And that was my sacrifice. That was the sacrifice I made. I made two hundred and forty rap song and never use profanity. I've learned so much from both of y'all today. Man, I just want to ask, are we in an information war? Are a culture war in which one is radio ma ged and fighting.
Speaker 21: You're in a disinformation blizzard of data coming at the human mind that might not be and had probably never been able to handle it. Now new people will be born and maybe they'll decipher and handle information that's coming like a blizzard. But for people from the last century, last centurions, probably not so. The information and data and all that, it's a NonStop blizzard and how to navigate that. I think people have to be taught how to be nedicins. But there's things that we're not going to be able to come up with answers for that. We got to go inside ourselves, build a shell and build a tunnel into those with like mindedness, because you're not going to be able to have your like mindedness. Get the somebody's paying, you know mine? Mind over matters a trouble thing sometimes, you know when it's when they say you don't matter and they don't mind paying, you know mine.
Speaker 6: Curtis Blood Chuck d Man. I love you guys, and thank you. Thank you for the movement, thank you for the support.
Speaker 2: I love you all.
Speaker 22: Let's continue this movement. Hip hop is the number one stream music around the globe right now. We are the voice of the people, and let's take it further. Let's leave them with these words of Martin Luther King that any time is the right time to do the right thing.
Speaker 2: That's right. Breakfast love, good morning. Let's get to the latest with Laurena Lauren you coming a straight fast. She gets the from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 17: I'm a long gard that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the Latest on the Latest with Laurence la Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of every time on the.
Speaker 19: Breakfast club, talk to me, y'all, Meg, thea Stallion is stressed out behind this Tory lanes and this whole new I guess it's not even new, but it has a new light, this free Tory movement. She posted the TikTok yesterday following everything right, all of these people doing these change dot org petitions and saying Tory should be free and he didn't shoot her, And she said, at what point are y'all going to stop making me have to relive being shot by Tory? At what point are toy and y'all fans gonna stop lying like how much is the check to keep harassing me? Why is this happening every day? One minute him and y'all said I was never shot. Now y'all letting him play in y'all face again and say I was shot but it wasn't him. Okay, I'm sick of this leave me alone. He ain't dare get on that stand and Denny, he shot me. That was his choice because he knows he did that. I don't give a f about a blog or a bot. Why in the f with me, Meg thee stallion have to lie on this about someone's shooting me. How y'all mad at the person that got shot? Facts are facts, He did it. It was proven a cored. Let the hate forget the hate campaign on the internet. Toy, you shot me. Ain't no new evidence. Y'all been saying the same thing for years. Toy, please leave me alone? In all caps if Oh, she called him a demon, and she said I'm off this internet stuff. By she posted that's our TikTok yesterday because there's been so much like you got different political pundits coming out now saying that they want the DA's office in LA to revisit the case because he was railroaded, and there's.
Speaker 17: A lot of conversation that's been having.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 19: I think his attorneys, I mean they're his attorneys. They were smart to use you know, him being stabbed as a Hey, his life is in danger. And not only is his life is in danger, but we have new evidence down to the shows. He shouldn't even be there. So we need for you guys to listen to us because of what just happened to him.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody in prison, their life is in danger pretty much.
Speaker 19: Well you know what I mean, you get stabbed fourteen times. Of course you people want to say.
Speaker 2: You need to get about it.
Speaker 6: He shouldn't be yes, so if he dies, his blood is on the hands of the Yeah, I wouldn't let him retrack.
Speaker 4: I can understand Meg's frustration because, as I said, I think it's strange that the court case happened due process. All the evidence that I was presented in court, weeks and weeks of testimony and evidence, all that goes out the window because the driver allegedly overheard Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Say something only that only makes sense on the internet. By the way, I want you to.
Speaker 17: Well, yeah, she's asking to be left alone.
Speaker 7: So that's what that is about, is that it don't really got nothing to do with him being stabbed. It's about the new piece of evidence that came forward. I guess it's both things. Yeah, I mean heavily.
Speaker 19: That heavily the new evidence that they're saying that they have, and that's what they're moving forward with in court. But they're also mentioning his attorneys are also mentioning the stabbing just happened, and you know it shows that there is you know, he's very dangerous.
Speaker 5: He could die.
Speaker 19: And they're also trying to pin it on like they're trying to you know, they're alleging that megs you know, once they reached out to mixteen, certain things happened. Like it's a whole play that you put together as an attorney. It's strategy, but it's driving her insane word into.
Speaker 17: What she's supposed to.
Speaker 6: She has to relive everything that she went through, you know, the last what two three years old?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 4: And I just after a simple question, why would Tori protect Kelsey? And if everybody says, oh, because you don't want to snitch, all that, okay, cool, But why would Meg protect Kelsey? What reason would Meg have to say? You know what it was she didn't shoot me if she actually shot.
Speaker 6: Her, yes, but it's like yeah, and were saying that they were they were too intoxicated to remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, okay, got you?
Speaker 2: And why Meg is pissed off?
Speaker 19: Sure, I get it well and other news and other court related news sky Jackson from Disney Channel. After from the Disney Channel. Remember she had a baby and I'm like, oh my gosh, she's having a baby. Well now she's in court saying that the father of her child is terrorizing her and has been for more than a year now. And she says that she decided to come to a court after there was a mother day Mother's Day assault that took place. I was in the last straw, so she filed for a restraining order in the LA Superior Court and the docs she says that her her child's father attacked her earlier this month as she was holding their baby boy, who was three months old, and it's happened on Mother's Day.
Speaker 17: She says that he grabbed the baby. I'm he grabbed what what's funny?
Speaker 2: What you text? That's crazy?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 5: It was wild.
Speaker 17: What he say?
Speaker 2: Nothing because the couple.
Speaker 7: A couple stuff speaking of a couple. Her baby daddy is terroring Jess.
Speaker 17: You always said, because it's you.
Speaker 5: He came up and what do you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: No, he grabs her by her hair, slamms her head against the car window, and punched her in the face.
Speaker 17: A legend Jesus, But Scott is claiming.
Speaker 19: That this new type of violence, I mean, this violence is nothing new, and she says that there she described a six month month period in twenty twenty four where he would have used her on a weekly basis, choking and scratching her, slamming her head into walls, and she also alleges that he damaged a bunch of her personal property, included her iPhone on a television and she also says that while she was pregnant, he demanded that she drink bleach to kill the unborn child, allegedly and held her at knife point as she walked to her car and threaten to stab her in the stomach as she yelled for help.
Speaker 17: There's a lot of different occasions that she alleged here.
Speaker 7: But if y'all look at this boy, he looks like he does all that Like this is what I'm saying. Yes, he looks like he eats like bath salt, like he looked like that, he looked like that.
Speaker 2: Oven. Yes, that's pancake battle.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. Yes, he just like he looks crazy.
Speaker 2: He just put the pancake and it's starting to bubble.
Speaker 3: This is not the first.
Speaker 7: Time that we've heard that he's been this violent person toward her.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You gotta be capable. You procreate with.
Speaker 19: M H middle to text, Charloe mane, what you saying?
Speaker 2: This has nothing to do.
Speaker 17: Exactly yours for her?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's unfortunately.
Speaker 4: You're all right though. You got to watch what you pro create with. Concept people treating breathing like they in the back of doing that in the back of a moving truck, rolling dice.
Speaker 17: You did that for roll that dice? Okay, gotcha every birthday.
Speaker 2: The rhymes yes, like that is really funny.
Speaker 6: We got any music from bus, We got some pull it up a little bit donkey today we're giving that donkey.
Speaker 4: Two man four after the hour man. Let's talk about accountability. People don't have none anymore. But there's a mortuary in California, Harrison Ross Mortuary. They need to come to the front of the congregation. We would like to have a word with them, all right, we'll get to that. NeXT's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, wake up. If you're like into the breakfast club, we.
Speaker 15: Wanted to know how you came up with them.
Speaker 2: Don't be a day because you mean there's a bunch of donkeys.
Speaker 4: That is Charlamagne. We live a life where we might are tongue based off cool may, a thing we never was saying.
Speaker 2: On the breakfast club.
Speaker 10: I'm the words of Charlemagne, the God.
Speaker 2: These are donkeys.
Speaker 4: Ah Man, Charlamagne, you've given donkey the day to who now happy born day bus to bus Donkey of today for Tuesday, May twentieth goes to the Harrison and Ross Mortuary in California.
Speaker 2: Now, first of all, I want to send condolences.
Speaker 4: To Amantha Hunt and the family of eighty year old Oldest Atkinson. Okay, you know I'm not a funeral guy. Okay, I'm not going to my own funeral if I can help it. But I understand the process of the service. It is very important to lay your people to rest with class in dignity. But in order to do that, you need a mortuary that moves with class in dignity. That's the scary thing, right, you know how you know how I talk to you all about schools and how we drop our kids off the schools and trust these teachers with our precious seeds, our souls outside of our bodies, our kids.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing with the mortuary. Okay, I know the spirit has left the body, but the body is still precious that she'll love doing. You want to make sure they are being treated correctly.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 4: The family of oldest Atkinson they weren't treated correctly at all. They weren't treated with any respect by the Harrison Mortuary. Let's go to CBS three for the report.
Speaker 2: Police.
Speaker 5: I didn't look the arrangement there to see the wrong body.
Speaker 23: When to meet the Hunts eighty year old uncle passed away. She chose Harrison Ross Mortuary to prepare him for burial, but when she went in to view his body, she says, it wasn't him.
Speaker 17: It was a guy laying there and my uncle's suit, but it wasn't my uncle.
Speaker 2: What did you think?
Speaker 5: I just kept looking at him. I didn't know.
Speaker 17: I was just kept looking at him and kept looking him like what a mean? He couldn't have got that dark.
Speaker 23: Hunt says she knew something was wrong and asked a worker at the mortuary for help.
Speaker 17: She was like, oh, yes, that's your uncle.
Speaker 5: I said, that's not my uncle. My uncle wouldn't have got that dark.
Speaker 17: And I said, here's a picture of him.
Speaker 7: And I showed her the picture and she was like, you're right, Give us one minute one minute.
Speaker 23: Hunt says she and her family waited three hours while the mortuary fixed the mix up so they could finally bury her uncle. She still doesn't know whose body was dressed in his suit has filed a lawsuit against the mortuary over the whole or deal. Her attorney calls the mortuary's actions outrageous for.
Speaker 18: Them to come in and see the wrong corpse, and then for the mortuary to deny that it's the wrong corpse, and they need proof that it's in fact the right person. So we think it's really just the basic standard of care that they messed up on.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody came to see you otis? First of all, that's not even notice, okay. And we did come to see him, but once again, that's not him. I don't know the race of the people who run this funeral home, but clearly they believe all black people look alike. And what really grinds my gibs about this story is the fact that when I'm telling you it's not my uncle, you trying to tell me it is.
Speaker 2: Okay. I asked the simple I ask.
Speaker 4: A simple question often, Okay, this is my question that I ask, what do people hate more? In this era reading our accountability. I want you all to think about that for a second. What do people hate more reading our accountability? When the family asks the mortuary worker for help, the employee insisted that the stranger in the casket was indeed their uncle. And this is why sometimes you have to keep a lawyer on retainer, because every now and then violence is justified. Okay, I'm trying to explain to you this is in my uncle, but you insisting that it is, and you have the nerve to put this person I don't know in my uncle's suit. Now I gotta make you explain to me why we shouldn't squabble. Okay, I'm glad we are already at the morgue because this was gonna be your next stop anyway. All right, this level of gas lighting, people not being able to admit when they wrong, making two plus two equal five. You walk into the mortuary, see a strange man in the casket wearing your uncle suit. You tell the guy working at the morgue that's not my uncle, and they basically tell you, well, he's also dead. So it's essentially the same thing that is the era we are in, folks. Okay, people just make false equivalencies all the time. The funeral Holmes response was basically, who are you gonna believe us? Are your own eyes? That is truly our corporate media landscape too. That's what they do to us every day. They tell the people believe us, not.
Speaker 2: Your own eyes.
Speaker 4: Imagine being in a funeral home and they say to you, we can't find your relative, but we do have someone about the same vibe. I guarantee you. They tried to blame this on death swelling. Death swelling will have you looking a little different. But we all know our people.
Speaker 2: Okay, how you gonna tell me that's not my uncle? The man was eighty, We know them our whole life.
Speaker 4: Sunday Dinners, fish Fries Day and CALLI So they was playing Domino's.
Speaker 2: I know home team when I see it.
Speaker 4: This man in the casket looks like he plays for a rival team in a different sport. You can't just put a whole stranger in my uncle Steve Harvey suit and think we won't notice what in the Freaky Friday. Listen, the morrow of the story is in life, personal and business. You should be humble enough to see your mistakes, courageous enough to admit your mistakes and wise enough to correct them. Harrison Ross Mortuary in California was none of those things. So please give them the sweet sounds of the Hamilton's.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the dog all the day. He and does the stranger that they had and Uncle Odis's suit? What about his family? Does his family know that they just had him in a whole of the suit? Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Who's looking for him?
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 7: Come on, man, it's the Yes, this is your uncle, this is him, that's him. And then she pulled the bitchalities on a one minute, one minute.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you figure this out, Jesus. All right, well, thank you for that donkey.
Speaker 10: Today.
Speaker 6: Now, when we come back, the mayor of Newark, Ross Baraka, will be joining us and we're gonna talk to him next.
Speaker 2: And don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's DJ Envy just hilarious, shall I mean the guide?
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: You got a special guest in the building, Yes, indeed, got may and Ross Baraka.
Speaker 3: Welcome.
Speaker 16: I'm good, I'm good, a little tired, but I'm good.
Speaker 2: You can't get tired now that long way ago.
Speaker 16: How are you, man, I'm good man. Yeah, yeah, I had a rough couple of weeks, but I'm all right.
Speaker 4: You can't elaborate on that's like the specific circumstances that led to the arrest that the lady hilk.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, we've been going down there every day. In fact, my folks are down there now to do the inspections uniform cold construction. Uh, you know, you have to get a certificate of occupancy all these other things. But they came in and just was like, you know, we're gonna do what we want to do. Our folks went down there. They wuldn't let them in. I was surprised, so I have them go with y'all, want see what's going on. So they basically they wouldn't let y'all in it to do the inspections.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So they basically was like, no, go, this is a private company. Uh, this is not the government. I it's nobody, just these guys. And so we took them to courtA and we're in the process of being in court and they just start putting detainees in the building while we were in court.
Speaker 10: Like just total disrespect.
Speaker 16: So we go down every morning to serve him, like give him a citation, because we just wanted to show a pattern that they have been disregarding the local law.
Speaker 2: When we get in court.
Speaker 16: The Congress people went down there to do a walk through and they called me and was like, yo, were having a press conference. We want you to be at the press conference. I said cool, So I came down to the press conference. It was protesters outside. They out there every day by the way, saying let the mayor r in, I said. They were saying when I was at the gate. So the guy lets me in the guard. He was like, come on this side of the gate, So I did. I stood there about an hour and a half and then the Specialation in charge of Homeland Security came, but ICE was already there. They didn't say anything to me. I was there for like an hour. They just looked at me, looking at them. He came approached me, started talking crazy, reckless. The congress people got in it. He said, you know he's gonna arrest me. Then the congressman was like no, I said, you know what I'm leaving, don't worry about He said, yeah, get out.
Speaker 10: So I left.
Speaker 16: I left and went on the other side of the fence. He got a phone call. They made it decision to leave the inside and come on the outside and arrest me on the city side, you know.
Speaker 10: And that's basically what happened.
Speaker 16: They took me to a real lock up somewhere in some place I don't even know existed in North by the way wow, in a cell, took pictures, fingerprints, charged me with federal trespass. Went to hearing all the whole thing, you know, finish printed me again.
Speaker 2: I heard that. I heard you was subjected to like the second round of fingerprinting.
Speaker 10: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Why how do you interpret that?
Speaker 16: I have no idea. Man, there was like one agency has it not the other agency. I was like, can't y'all get it from them? Like it's technology. I mean, they did this in the middle of the court, like we were leaving. The marshals came into the courtroom to escort me out, and my lawyers started, you know, going back and forth with them. I just said, you know what, forget it, just take me wherever y'all got to, wherever y'all going, I'm going, let's go.
Speaker 5: They took you to a place you didn't even know exist the first time?
Speaker 16: Yeah, absolutely, wow, like some it's non descript factory looking place. Took me down in the basement. Is a Britain's like real cells in there. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: You didn't know it was there, No, not at all.
Speaker 10: You know, it's a homeland security spot that they have there.
Speaker 2: Did you see.
Speaker 16: I didn't see anybody. They had me, you know, off somewhere, you know, so I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 4: Down criticism of Trump. Do you think any of your criticism of Trump called them to act like that?
Speaker 16: Well, I just believe that they wanted to get the mayor of the city to you know, theyre on this, I'm gonna arrest judges, mayors, whoever's like they're in charge. You just want to show that we have power and authority and you're not going to defy us, and we're gonna get whoever it is you can get it to type of thing, right. So, I think that's what it was. And when they realized I was there, somebody sent them there to get me, you know. So that's basically what happened. I don't even think it's directly about me. I think it's about them and them trying to prove to everybody that they're untouchable, and they basically do what they wanted to do. When they realized it was me, they sent a special agent in charge of the Homeland Security Investigation of that region to come and get me. That's like the police director going downtown and the rest of the body for shoplifting, you know. So yeah, he comes by itself and does that.
Speaker 2: So what's inside this building? Has anybody seen what they're doing in this building? Nobody knows.
Speaker 16: I mean, CBS was a granted entry and they gave him like a limited tour. And they keep saying it's like these criminals in their murderers, you know, the Republican talking point. But everybody knows who's in there. You don't know what's going on, who they are, where they come from.
Speaker 10: We don't know anything.
Speaker 16: And the building was used as a halfway house and a drug rehab twenty years ago. To change the use of the building, now you're going to change it to a place with detainees. You have to get that, you checked right, it has to be. You have to get a certificate arguments, you have to apply for that. You have to get inspections you may have to go to the planning board, zoning board, it depends, but you have to start that process. That's anybody has to do that. It's not special. It's not like putting undue circumstances on these people. This is what everybody goes through.
Speaker 2: That's how you say that you feel like these measures were an attempt to humiliate and degrade you.
Speaker 16: Absolutely once you know they they cuffed me with me in the car. You know, the security that well, the police there was pretty decent, but you know, taking me through that process, they put me in a cell, you know, the whole fingerprinting, the interrogation piece, the you know, then doing it again. I just don't think it's necessary. I mean, the US attorney came to my hearing. It's a Class C misdemeanor. Four hundred dollars fine, wow, maximum thirty days in jail. She's she's at the hearing, the US attorney. I'm like, what's happening here?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 4: Is have you gotten any like like messages like behind the scenes on some like all right, you don't step out of line and get it can get worse or something.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean pretty much?
Speaker 16: But who I mean you know, we were in the process and in the process of trying to figure out the charges and that, you know, and these people are you know, they serious how they committed today foolishness, you know what I mean. They threatening to arrest the congresswoman who was there, and multiple congresswomen. You know, they're threatened to take us through this all the way to the end. But you know, at the end of the day, like, we didn't do anything wrong. So I mean, if they want to waste their taxpayers money, the government's money, to go through this, then let's go through it. We think we are correct, and I don't think they have any ground to stand on. What do you say to people who say they don't care about fighting for the rights of immigrants, they're just misinformed and because we allow other people to kind of dictate or control the narrative. Honestly, what we're fighting for is the due process, for the fourteenth Amendment, the fourth and fifth Amendment, to be secure in your person, your papers, your property. People can't do anything till you pull you over, throw you in jail, without due process, without you going to court, without them having a warrant, all these specific things.
Speaker 10: And I think more than anybody.
Speaker 16: Black people should be concerned about that because we are the number one victims of being searched without probable cause, or people coming to our property, our persons disregarding our constitutional rights for our first the the Bill of Rights, the disregard for that. We should be the first ones concerned about it, and so we should stand up for people who's getting getting there is violated because.
Speaker 7: We next and I see that you also run for governor as well, do you feel like this is a part of the plan to mess that up too?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 16: I mean I think it's the part of the plan to mess everything up, you know. So I think they what they meant for evil though always turns to good. I mean, these people are they're not thinking about what they're doing. They're just reacting, right. The person in charge of homeland security, well, the second in charge gets on TV starts saying, we stormed the place. It was a bust of migrants going in there. You know, we slammed ice agents like all this was fabrication. Now they just put themselves in a bad situation because now you're saying things that are not true because we have the videos. So I just start dropping the videos. So people could see that I waltzed in there with my hands in my pocket, you know, very calm, you know, because the guy opened the gate and let us in. There was no kicking, no shoving, no pushing. I mean, they're used to lying and controlling the narrative, but this is the time they made a very grave mistake.
Speaker 2: Do you think that this will impact your bid for governor in any way?
Speaker 16: I don't think so. I mean, people who don't like what happened, don't like what happened anyway, they don't like they wouldn't vote for me anyway. So I don't think I'm gonna lose any votes based on what we did. I think what it does do, though, is it tells people that we're willing to go all the way, that you know, we're not just talking about defending people's rights, that we we're going to challenge these people at every turn.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking with the mayor of Newark, Baraka Charlamagne Newark Airport man, What the hell is going on?
Speaker 10: Baraka?
Speaker 4: Like, what is the problem with Newing Airport? How did they get here to way? People are saying it's unsafe to fly out of Newark Airport.
Speaker 2: They don't flatter.
Speaker 16: I don't think it's unsafe. I don't think it's unsafe because they keep delaying in canceling flights. If they weren't doing that, then it would be unsafe. The reality is there's too many planes in the airspace air traffic controllers is not enough. Our air traffic controllers walked off because of stress. They don't want to when they lose in contact with the airplanes. They don't want to be the one responsible for ninety people one hundred and fifty people going down, so they walking away. The radar system in that area doesn't work. The infrastructure has broke. So but the Trump administration came in, got rid of four hundred people, blamed DEI, and now they realize it's a real problem and none of that it's going to help it. So now they're trying to put money in infrastructure and hire more air traffic controllers. But they need to do that like rapidly, like an emergency, and in the meantime, we just need to slow those flights down. We need to do the same kind of patterns that's happened out of LaGuardia. See LaGuardia is in the same airspace but not having this problem. They're not having this problem because they have less flights and they have more time between flights, right, the flights coming in and the flight's going as more space between those, nor to just we just fly places, flying in and out, in and out, in and out. We acting like there is no problem, right, but there is a problem. And so as we act like there's no problem, they're canceling flights, the laying flights, and ultimately this need to not have those flights until they get this in order.
Speaker 2: So you said people they were walking off, whye because they just were stretched out?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They what were stretched out about?
Speaker 16: Like I mean, to not have contact with an airplane for thirty seconds, for sixty seconds, for ninety seconds is a lot. I mean, if you're an air traffic controller and you can't control what's going on and somebody crashes and dies on your watch, I mean, obviously that's going to cause a bit of stress. Folks walked off and Newark is unfortunately at insult the entry there, you know, fixing one of the runways at the same time. So that should be done prayerfully by the end of June.
Speaker 10: But we need more air.
Speaker 16: Traffic controllers and we need the infrastructure fixed immediately. We need emergency spending, emergency funding to get that stuff done like yesterday.
Speaker 2: But nobody knew that about the infrastructure beforehand.
Speaker 16: Of course they did. They knew, They knew that the infrastructure was old. They also knew that we didn't have enough air traffic controllers, not just newerk but period. That's why we were having incidents. Then when the Trump administrat first came in, you've seen all these airline issues that were going on, which signaled that there was a problem, And instead of dealing with the problem, they began blaming DEI and continue to lay people off instead of hiring people fixing the infrastructure so we won't have this emergency situation where we are now. So finally they've understood that this is a real problem. So now they're trying to address it, but it's not happening fast enough. But in the meantime, I would say, they need to stop some of these planes from going off the ground. Yeah, you're gonna be inconvenience because you can't get as many flights as you could have got before. But safety is more important than anything else. I will say.
Speaker 6: Now, I wanted to ask about the congresswoman that is also going against you in this race. They said that she has supported a lot of the things that Donald Trump has has put to the table, and you've been very vocal about that. What are your thoughts to some of the things that she's trying to follow up with and that she's campaigning for.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, everybody in the primary now is progressive right, but all of the progressive leaninganizations endorse my candidacy, all of the progressive unions, all of the progressive organizations for people's organization Progress thirty two be jay working families because I'm a real progressive, I'm not just playing one on TV.
Speaker 10: The reality is, here's a woman.
Speaker 16: Who supported the border wall, right, who supported four billion dollars to go towards Trump's border wall, right, a person that voted against immigrants, and while she was the congress person right who is opposed to Immigrant Trust Act in New Jersey, who that says that we have to not ask people their status, that our police can't cooperate with ice, that we have to make sure immigrants get the same services as any other people or residents of the state of New Jersey. She voted she is opposed to that and voted against things which he was the congress person. So the reality is I don't think that she's progressive at all.
Speaker 2: So she's actually supposed to be coming up here. I think this week.
Speaker 6: What's one question that you would think is the most important question that she should answer.
Speaker 16: That what's her plan for black and brown people, more importantly black women.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 16: Black women are the most committed and dedicated constituent that the Democratic Party has, and they're treated the worst in New Jersey or in this country. I mean, she's endorsed by the mainstream Democratic Party, but they have no plan for black people. They never did. They have no plan for Latinos, they never did, and they have no plan for working people. I mean, the Democratic Party is in charge of the state, and working people are struggling the most. We can't pay our bills, Our childcare is too high, right, insurance is too high. In fact, if you got the wrong credit score, you might not get no insurance.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 16: Your rent is too high, your mortgage is too high. And we still given tax breaks the billionaires in New Jersey and can't take care of working people. And you're supposed to be the party of working families, right, she should have an answer for those things.
Speaker 4: Is running for governor hard when you still got to govern as mayor. And the reason I brought that up is because everybody were not everybody, but they were people saying that this was a publicity stunt when you got arrested, like you're just trying to drum up, you know, attention for your campaign for government.
Speaker 16: I got a lot of ways to drum up attention. Corner jail ain't one of them, you know. But but ultimately, like, look, I just came from the gym that day, you know, I was going to get a shape to go back to the office. My policy advisor reminded me that they were having a press conference. I went down there for that press conference to support my congress people, right. I didn't expect that they would do that. And honestly, you know, when they started threatening, I thought they was bluffing. Like when I left the property, if I wanted to get arrested, I would have stayed on the property. I actually left right and twenty years ago, I would have took flight, you know where they said they comeing to wrest you. I would have been fencings, cars, everything, you know, the reality of the matter is nowhere for me to go. Like, if they're gonna wrest you wherever I'm gonna go, they're gonna come. Like, so if you're gonna do it, just do it now. And that's really what my sentiment was, like, I don't believe you got it in you that this is not gonna happen.
Speaker 10: This can't happen.
Speaker 16: When a congressman told me they come and to rest you, I said, why, what did I do? I didn't do anything. That's exactly what my response was.
Speaker 10: What did I do?
Speaker 16: I was like, oh, come arrest me. I was like, I didn't do anything, but how would you How you're going to arrest me? I'm not even on your property anymore? And they came out and did it anyway.
Speaker 7: At any point where were you like afraid for your life the fact that you were taken to an off site factory, Like yeah.
Speaker 16: Absolutely absolutely, I mean, I mean I guess when you I'm a grown man now with families, when you get arrested, all kinds of things going through your head.
Speaker 10: Who picked my children up from school?
Speaker 16: Like I got to pick all kind of.
Speaker 2: Stuff, get touched?
Speaker 16: Did I leave my house going room and all kind of stuff is going through your head, like you know, really fast and uh and.
Speaker 10: They taking you somewhere you don't know.
Speaker 16: Fear gets in your in your heart and you just pray that you know, fear don't turn you into a coward.
Speaker 6: You know, well, we appreciate you for joining us, and I'm sure you know you'll be back up here before the race actually happens.
Speaker 2: When what date is that is?
Speaker 6: That's right, ladies and gentlemen, May and Ross Baraka. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody, DJ env just Hilariy Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the Latest with Lauren. Lauren be coming straight fast. She gets them. Somebody that knows somebody. She used to detail.
Speaker 17: I'm the homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest on the Latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything. So it's the leadst on the Breakfast Club. Talk to me.
Speaker 19: Okay, guys, guess what why Sesame Street is coming to Netflix.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: That's dope because they got all their fund and cut right and people get their friends Netflix.
Speaker 2: That was smart yep.
Speaker 7: So Trump signing and something else, go ahead? What's your thoughts what I said, I don't know, just something other than Netflix.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 19: People are excited and it is a big deal because of what Sesame Street represents and how you know, the origin of Sesame Street have been for underpurpoleged children for them to learn and explore things and Trump doing signing that executive order where he cut the funding for like the PBSS and things of that nature, where Netflix is going to have. I mean Netflix, Sesame Street wasn't going to be as supported to a certain extent because there are a percentage of their money comes from the federal funding. But Netflix came in and said, nope, not happening. So Sesame Street posted. We are excited to announce that all that are all new Sesame Street. It's coming to Netflix worldwide along with library episodes and new episodes, and they're also premiered the same day on PBS stations and PBS Kids platforms in the US. It's going to preserve a fifty plus year relationship. So the support with Netflix, PBS and New Corporation for Public Broadcasting Service as a unique public private partnership to enable Sesame Street to continue to help children everywhere.
Speaker 4: That's actually better for Sesame Street for them to be on Netflix. Yeah, because you know it's mad people that watch Netflix nowadays. I mean, don't get me wrong, PBS is still PBS, but I don't think got the power Netflix.
Speaker 2: My kids don't be on Deep guys. My kids have there on Netflix, cant but they can watch on Netflix kids. So having dope guests on it that people don't even be paying attention to.
Speaker 17: Chris Brown was on there, Chris Yeah, and Chris Brown will be back on but yeah, no time.
Speaker 19: But there were some people that brought up the fact that you know, you do have to pay for Netflix, and some of the homes that Sesame Streets targets may not be able to pay for that. They are still going to be releasing some things on a YouTube channel as well to Sesame Street. But if you are watching the the episodes on Netflix, you get to get an eleven minute story which now allows for even more character driven humor and heart, so it makes it a big longer. So yeah, shout out to Sesame Street and Elmo posted on LinkedIn when the executive order dropped that Trump signed that he was looking for a new job.
Speaker 17: So he good. Now, Elma was good for anybody that was wondering what.
Speaker 15: He was.
Speaker 5: He was an that's right.
Speaker 19: In other news, Uh, the can Festival went down and a lot of people, a lot of people pulled up. I saw Denzel Washington, I saw Rihanna, except Rocky, I saw to gp Henton. A lot of people are there celebrating, you know, the new move movies and films that are coming. But there was an incident on the carpet where uh, and there's no audio to it, so I just have to talk to you guys, do it. But Denzel Washington was on the carpet. It seems like you know photographers, you know how they're like yelling your name, yelling your name. He's having a conversation with like a photog or media outlet and one of them goes to grab him and y'all know dene for none of that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, they go to grab him and he like snatches his.
Speaker 19: Hand back and yeah, and it just you could tell that he was like he wasn't he wasn't going at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was yelling stop, stop stop.
Speaker 10: It was a lot.
Speaker 19: It was a lot, but This happens all the time at the con festival or is it connor Can at the Cans festival, That festival that I will be invited to.
Speaker 17: That happens a lot there. That's right manifestation period. That happens. Why you look at me like that. You don't have to be invited No, I want to be invited to you know, premiere and celebrate.
Speaker 3: My film, your own film.
Speaker 2: That's difference. You got to say the whole man. If it's this, you only gave us a little bit.
Speaker 17: Because I didn't want you to crush my dream.
Speaker 2: Never crush your dream.
Speaker 4: But you look only talking down about when it comes to you with your wigs, because I want you to be better.
Speaker 2: But you know what, the bob has been bobbing, bob ye has been that little subtle thing.
Speaker 7: That's that's the little You don't even know how to compliments the best, aware the best had been wearing.
Speaker 17: This is not a way not.
Speaker 19: Understand because you over there, you sit over there, built like a pencil sharpener.
Speaker 17: So you need to relax.
Speaker 19: Okay, leave me around and short exactly leave me alone.
Speaker 17: I'll be letting you rock in here. You'll be thinking you working out for the summer. I don't say nothing about your body gold and going.
Speaker 4: Look like when interviews on that damn remember interviews on that video like that, you know, going the line crack had ms and be honest with you rehab on rehab you just mad because.
Speaker 19: Said don't matter at me because your arms were along anyway, continue on anyway.
Speaker 5: Yes, I never heard rehab arms in my life.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 5: No, let's go what else.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 19: So he had a little incident on the on the carpet. But yeah, that's where Kelly Rowland had her incident too, So it seems like.
Speaker 17: That that's the.
Speaker 2: Problem with that.
Speaker 6: That out for yesterday and they were trying to take a picture and the security was moving them out the way.
Speaker 5: I hate that.
Speaker 2: I can't remember who that was, what was I'm mad about that. We don't know here.
Speaker 17: But you see the guy grab him and he's like like, get your hands off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you able to grab nobody.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 19: He was on the red carpet for the May nineteenth premiere of his film Highest the Lowest.
Speaker 5: Uh, So that's what's up.
Speaker 4: All them brothers looked good on that carpet yesterday. Was tailored a Stuart was tailored like they look very fly.
Speaker 17: I love to see it. Yes, I didn't want to say that.
Speaker 19: I'm in court today and today they're gonna they're gonna go back into a testimony by one of Diddy's previous previous personal assistants. It's a white guy, Nim and David, and he took the minute, he took the sting and he was very emotional, and I'm like, this is going to be a very compelling testimony because it seems like he didn't he feels like he got to get some things off of his chest.
Speaker 2: So I'm actually prosecution's witness.
Speaker 19: Yeah, he's a prosecution's witness. And they've already established a part of the rico.
Speaker 17: You keep mentioning with him where he talks about just how hard he was working.
Speaker 19: He said that he was working almost seven days a week, sometimes six days a week, twenty plus hours a day, was making seventy K a year, and I am yeah, And he said everybody in the courtroom said that too when they asked the how much he was making, and he said that, like he went through what his day was like, what he was like, the first part of his day was he has to wake up before Diddy and he would have to like set the mood that did he wakes up to so like what the food is going to be, like what music or what TV he's watching? And yeah, I'm like, dang to have somebody to back and call like that all day long from before you wake up to five o'clock in the morning. That's rich, rich, Like that's insane.
Speaker 2: Crazy is just week two? Yeah, did he talk about he had to set up there.
Speaker 17: He hasn't, so he did say that. He did say that he has exciting the mood sounds very well everything about.
Speaker 19: Did he is very like energy driven, so he but he did say that he had to go in advanced locations, so like he would go to you know, different shows and things of that nature to make sure that things were set the way that did. He like this, so he had a different a lot of different riders for different places. They did briefly mention hotel rooms, but they didn't get into that yet. But one of the things he also talked about to us he had had some conversations. He said he had two conversations with Cassie. Ever, one of them was about how crazy she thought the lifestyle was, allegedly and he was like, well, why don't you just get out? And she was telling him, you know, she alleged that like did he control everything, pay for her apartment, her car, her everything, So she didn't really understand. So I think he's gonna give a lot of insight into some things that we've been hearing as well too from a person that's like completely unattached.
Speaker 7: He wasn't making it, yeah, completely unattached. So yeah, listen, all right. I just want to say, but you know, before you go, and I know you got to get the court. It is a video that I saw yesterday. It was very disturbing. I know some people may have seen it, but it was a birthday video. Looked like, you know, from a couple of years ago, and Diddy is like happy, He's laying in the bed and he's like happy birthday to me, and a guy is in the.
Speaker 2: Back like.
Speaker 5: And it's like four different times and it's his birthday. No, it is the video. I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 15: It was.
Speaker 5: The guy was like.
Speaker 7: Like four times and then Diddy look up like, oh, that's just you know, whatever's happening, Like that's normal.
Speaker 5: He these sounds are normal to him, and he was just like.
Speaker 7: Went on ahead with the video like happy birthday to me and the guys in the back, oh my gosh, being torn apart and you hear it, and he's like, ah, I don't know if that guy will be testified.
Speaker 5: Can we find out who that is?
Speaker 13: He?
Speaker 2: Crazy part?
Speaker 21: Man?
Speaker 2: We only on week two.
Speaker 4: Wait till about week four five, that's when all the booty gonna hit the goddamn staying.
Speaker 17: That's why did I start thinking about.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, that's what all the booty gonna start hitting, hitting the stand.
Speaker 19: If you were subpoena, you would tell me, don't don't embarrass me like that, like you didn't know before you pull up.
Speaker 15: It was.
Speaker 2: Something like you never got to worry about that one of them that man.
Speaker 5: I'm concerned, man.
Speaker 2: And that is the latest for Lauren. I just gonna let you know that the picture that Charlomagne posted is a lie. It's a fake. Just so you know, it's a fake. It's not a real picture.
Speaker 17: They said you were for free envy, just like the video was bobbing up.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be right back into this. Held all right, let's go to the People's Choice mixes, The Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Lug, the Morning warning everybody is d j Envy just hilarious. Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Club now. Salute to Ross Baraka for joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: Luther May and Ros Baraka running for governor of New Jersey. Man, glad you charges got.
Speaker 6: Dropped, brother, And also the icons Curtis Blow and Chuck d ayay some.
Speaker 2: I learned a lot from that conversation, the full conversations like an hour and a half maybe yeah, yeah, hour happen. I mean, I feel like that's appropriate when you got you know, two icons like Chuck d and Curtis Blow. You know, like we would not be here. Hip hop would not be what it is today if it wasn't for guys like Curtis Blowing. That's rights.
Speaker 4: And also salute to the icon living Don Staley Man her new book, Her book Uncommon Favor, is out today. Okay, Basketball, North Philly, my mother and the life lessons I learned from all three. Man, This has been a process, but I'm glad it got done. Everything happens when God wants it to happen. And Uncommon Favor is in bookstores today everywhere you buy books today, so go get your copy.
Speaker 2: It's lout to the Icon living Don Staley and y'all.
Speaker 7: Make sure y'all get y'all tickets for the two shows I got this weekend. I'll be in mashing Talking, Connecticut at Foxwoods Casino this Friday. The show starts at eight pm, the doors open at seven pm. And then the next day I'm skipping over to Boston, Massachusetts. I'll be at the Wilber Theater. Get your tickets at just solarious official dot com for both of those shows. Can't wait to get there. Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Speaker 6: That's right, there's no work on Monday, so make sure you get on now. That's a three day week and so get out there on Connecticut and Boston and golf support.
Speaker 10: What's that.
Speaker 2: I'm happy it's a three day weekend. Yes, right, Yeah, I'm going to Saint Martin.
Speaker 6: Actually, I'll be in Saint Martin, UH for the Soul Beach Festival that doing Roobo with simbadis Simbath's brother.
Speaker 2: They're doing each and every year.
Speaker 6: I go out there with them, and I think they have Coco Jones performing a bunch of performers.
Speaker 2: Last year they had Mariah Carey. The year before that, they had Mary, so we're gonna have a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: What did Mary sing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Amazing good, amazing microphone. Let us everybody else say, all right, cool, but tell us in bad. I love him, bro, I ain't see him since I've been on the set with him A.
Speaker 2: Real definitely, Yes, I let him know.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: This one comes from the great Less Brown, saluted, less Brown. Less Brown once said, and every day there are one thousand, four hundred and forty minutes. That means we have one thousand, four hundred and forty daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
Speaker 2: Have a blessed day.
Speaker 5: Breakfast club bitches, you don'na finish or y'all done.