Speaker 1: Coming up at four minutes after the hour. Uh, it's today's Strawberry letter. The subject is I should tell him before marriage. We'll find out what that's all about, you, Yeah, because right now it is time for the prank phone call with the nephew and nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know, every now and then I step out on that on that over that line where you're not supposed to cross. You know, sometime you step out there and uh, you know, when you're in the middle of prank of teering, you know, like I did when I'm prank a tearing. You know, sometimes I get caught out there, and sometimes people scare me a little bit.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I got to be honest about that. That this one right here, Yeah, yeah, this one right here kind of caught me off, God, kind of. I got a little scared. I mean I stayed in there, you know, as the prankster that I am, I stayed in there. But my heart did drop a couple of times. This right here is called Jean, I got your girl. Jean, I got your girl.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Hello, speak of Jean.
Speaker 4: Yea, my name Vernon brother was playing what's going on?
Speaker 3: I need to holler at you for a minute of my man about what I want to holler at you about your wife, So you got a minute. I don't even know how to breakfast to your dog. I just want to be straight up with you, man, Me and your wife been kind of seeing each other, and really she want to let you go.
Speaker 2: But she ain't.
Speaker 3: You know, she really ain't got it, got it up in or to say she won't to let you go. So I'm coming to you like a man and letting you know. You know that she really wanted to shut it down with you. We've been seeing each other for a minute now, so I don't know how we can. You know, I'm just coming at you like a man, brother, trying to let you know she don't even really want you no more. You know, we done talked about it, talked about it, and I'm just trying to get it all.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm tired. I'm tired of hiding with it. Really, okay, okay, Well you know it's a lot smooth than I expected.
Speaker 4: Player, Man, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, long as long as you, long as you cool, I thought, you know, I just want to be a man called and how I let you let you know? Have you seen her today?
Speaker 4: And where are you from? Jersey?
Speaker 3: I'm ap around Newark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you said it's a lot smooth than you thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, anytime something another man from the call another man about his wife. I mean, yeah, you don't expect it to be done. You know, pretty simple, that's for sure. I didn't contemplate it a long time by calling you. Saw you know today, I just said to hell with number. So I've been had your number. I had your number a long time. Y.
Speaker 4: Now you say you're looking Uh, it's a lot smooth than you thought it was gonna be. It ain't that smooth. But you know you don't. You know. The thing is you got one up on it because you know my information. Now I'll come find you.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait wait wait wait wait hoit look good? You feel like hold up, you feel like you need to be looking for me or something. Brother, Look look at it. Let's check this out. This is a decision that the wife has made. You understand what I'm saying. See, you have no reason to be mad at me about anything. You have no reason to be coming looking for me or any information on me, because see, when that happens, then it's gonna really get stinky up in here. And I'm trying not to let that happen. That's why I'm calling you like a man.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 4: Trust me, Fan, it ain't nothing that I'm never worried about.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'm just letting you know, man, I'm letting you know up front. She with me and her contemplated a long time. Y'alla YadA, So now you know here we are. So I said, you know, what the hell with it, I'm calling today, y'all.
Speaker 4: Should this on the phone together out of respect that both y'all a lot more? Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, and then you know, if that's what it's got to be, we be face to face together whatever it's got to be, man, So I prefer okay, So, but let me ask you this, where is going there? Once we both stay flat footed and tell you how it is, then.
Speaker 4: What I ain't gonna never be flat footed?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well flat footed upside down any way you want to look at it. Bro. I'm trying not to get into this physical part, but it seemed like you leaning that weight with me.
Speaker 4: It could be what up? You know, it could be on this side of the dirt of the other side. It don't make a difference.
Speaker 3: It never does, brother, It never does. When two bulls come together, one of them got to go down.
Speaker 4: Now, guess what we're doing? Too much talking? You got my information? Guess what now I'm rock loaded a hunting for you.
Speaker 3: You lock and loaded.
Speaker 4: There's no need for you to say. There's no need for us discuss anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 3: You know matter while we're at it, man, let me go and drop it all on you then, because it seemed like we need to go and get it all out the way. You cool, You know what I'm saying. I think you need you know, matter of fact, if you want to just keep it all the way real, you might want to go take a blood test about Alana and make sure you to pop it too.
Speaker 4: That all right? Feel me? Got it?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna have your wife get your car, man, because we didn't contemplate it too long at this time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do that. You know my information? Like I said, you said, enough, you hit enough bones there. Now I'm really older one hundred for somebody, so you know what I mean, somebody's got to go what you.
Speaker 3: Mean and you what's all this? Somebody got to go. What you're saying, somebody got to go go? Right, Okay, you're talking about either me or you. One of us got to go because you're saying the wrong thing. Because what you must understand is if I'm giving you as much information as I already have, that means I have enough information to know where you are. Brother, You know nothing about me nor where I reside. So if you're gonna talk about lock and load, then somebody got to go. Then you're saying it to the wrong person. Because I'm already up on you. Player.
Speaker 4: You got to talk. First off, you ain't really annoyed because it got a country accent. So second off, like you're dealing with a real street So however you want to handle it, you know my information. Guess what. I don't reside it no more. I ain't bet no more. Guess what Now? You gotta start from scratch like me. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Boy, here, go to math man. You ready for that?
Speaker 4: For this?
Speaker 3: Mouth you ready to plan?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: Go to mouth this nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You've been pranked by your wife? Yeah, black man, till I boy, you you you kind of had me scared for a minute because you really wasn't flinching. You whatever you eating over there, you never did stop eating on it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I ain't gonna stop. I'm gonna keep morning.
Speaker 3: What's the baddest radio morning show in the.
Speaker 4: Land, The Steve Harvey Show.
Speaker 3: You see what I mean? How I got worried on that.
Speaker 5: As you should be. Yeah, yeah, I was concerned for you because this dude right here, he he ain't stopped eating the whole time. That gonna go that spool for your play. Yeah, yeah, you'll hear the one when I knew he was in trouble time he say, he said, yeah, you got one up on me. But you know, because you know who I am, I got to confine you though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a little shakey, We'll say, all right, Like Jorge, you tried to act real smooth with it, like a man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I could see you tender rising as it went along because he was he was sprinkling Adolph's all over your ass the whole time he was talking at me, Timmy Rosey, he was just on your assid I talked me, I saw your voice go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of cracked a little bit height, Nephew, Tilly House part of comedy. Damn, it is Buffalo, New York. I am ready, I'm excited. It's going down. Tickets and sting like crazy, and I appreciate y'all coming to see your boy. Uh straight out of cancl y'all gotta come see I got a whole lot to talk about.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Saturday, August at thirty first, that is Labor Day weekend, the Nephew is coming to town. Tickets on sale right now. I will be at the Shane Performing Art Center, Lad in the cup, the middle of Theelter. That's the middle of Theelter. That is in Augusta, Georgia. That is Friday, September sixth, Friday September the sixth. Tickets on sale right now. What's laying in the cut? I got one moment's landing in the cut. The Hyman Center, Hyman Center. That Saturday, October twenty sixth, nephew, tell me in friends, that's Lafayette, Louisiana, right there, right here, Lafayette, Louisiana, Lafayette. It's called the Hymen Center, the Hymand Center. Yes, yeah, yeah, you you want to come to some stand up. Come on, hang out with your nephew. Man, Come on down, lafayete a whole man. We're gonna beat good Man. We're gonna yeah, we're gonna leave Houston. We're gonna drive through Beaumont. Man, we're gonna stop at lak y'all. You know we're gonna. We're gonna gonna yeah, road trip aunking Depth, auncing neph road trip, hit it to La Fayette, Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Come on, you don't see a two or two hard.
Speaker 3: You lived in your car.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 5: That's why I ain't doing that no more. You told me we're gonna drive through Beaumont and corpus.
Speaker 1: Cript what.
Speaker 3: I did say? Corporate Beaumont l.
Speaker 1: Charles shout out to right now the crowd.
Speaker 3: Oh month, all.
Speaker 1: Right, coming up next Strawberry letter. The subject is I should tell him before marriage. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show