Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's Lala Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome to untraditionally, Lala, Hello, gorgeous, Welcome back to untraditionally, Lala. I am hyped as a motherfucker because I have Austin Kroll.
Speaker 1: I love it. Your Instagram name is cruel the Warrior King.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite Instagram name of all time.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Do you watch rom coms?
Speaker 3: Of course I do watch rom coms. And people don't get it, and they ask me, like, why is your nickname Warrior King. I'm like, it's not Warrior King. It's Matthew McConaughey's dick.
Speaker 1: Duh, duh, duh.
Speaker 3: And so when people get it, they're like, holy shit, love your Instagram name. It's like so good as you should. Yeah, and I just gained another fan.
Speaker 1: You gained another fan, so you yeah.
Speaker 3: But if you don't get it, then it's like, wow, the ego on this guy. And some women get mad at me, you know, during this season they're like, you're not a Warrior King. You're like, okay, relax, Okay, it's not that deep. How old are you too old to have an Instagram name named after Matthemacone's.
Speaker 2: This for sure, do like girls in their like twenties, because maybe they weren't born when the movie came out.
Speaker 3: I'm not Leo. I just like like an appropriately aged girl, and I probably want someone over the age of twenty five. Yeah, so opposite of Leo.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good. So Austin and I just arrived at Bravocon. Let's just set the tone.
Speaker 3: Vegas.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Vegas, Baby Vegas like basically my backyard.
Speaker 3: I know it is you, la Ors. I came to Vegas recently, first game called football season, and I was like, I'm going solo because I just want to go. Actually has come back from London. But I called Schwartz and he was like, I'll be there because.
Speaker 1: It's that it is so down for the course.
Speaker 3: Though came, well.
Speaker 2: That sounds yeah, Schwartz came came like that, that also tracks.
Speaker 3: So I pushed that. I pushed that tough the hair behind his ear, and he came like that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I cannot. How do you feel about this weekend?
Speaker 3: It's it's like a it's like a it's a lot of things, but ultimately it is a lot of fun because you see so many people that you haven't seen in so long. I e us right here, right, and everyone who's here is definitely just like here for the right reasons. No one's spending all this money to come and like boo you. Although I have been booed at Bravo con.
Speaker 1: But have you?
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, on panel you've.
Speaker 1: Been added to the list.
Speaker 2: Then you've been booed Lisa Rinna and Tom Sandeval And there's a high chance that I could be booed at the hand as well.
Speaker 3: Look, I not thrown shade at anybody else, but I think it was an unjust booing for you, yeah, for me, not talking about anybody else. But for the most part, everyone's just like so happy and smiles on and like we're all, you know, having fun.
Speaker 1: You want to know, My most favorite part of Bravocon.
Speaker 3: I can't wait is that when.
Speaker 1: We're in the convention center where like the fucking Beatles and the moment you leave it, no one gives one fuck who you are. You get the best of both worlds.
Speaker 3: Fucking fav fucking fact. People can come up to you right like if they don't watch Bravo, they're like just a normal, you know guy over there, six or five handsome as fuck. But then if you do watch Bravo, you're like, this guy's George. Well, no, this guy is John Lennon, you know, and yeah, you're like, we're fucking Beatles. It's great. I know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with it. Are you do you have your Are you guys are doing a Southern term panel?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I feel like you were good last year.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't see you getting.
Speaker 3: That was great. Look, look let's go back to two years ago with you know, the said booing and it was like me and Taylor Chef's ax and everyone and people were like, you know, we're instigating, and there was like why didn't you tell Taylor? It was like a whole bunch of things going on, and I'm like, I'm like trying to do right, but I guess I'm just only you know, I'm just this bunch of a dipshit as the next person. This season was.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, the one the upcoming season season ten.
Speaker 3: So obviously you know it's gonna be a whole bunch of I think, fun stuff. But when you do a panel with your show, why would you In my opinion, sorry, I'm gonna throw shade a private. Why would you do that before this season airs? Because they're like, it's not a reunion, and I'm like, until a fan asks a question and I have to defend myself and then it can turn into like a back and forth and that is your fault for putting us up here and putting us in that situation.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's almost like an elongated watch what Happens Live. It's fun, you throw your little digs, but it's not long winded.
Speaker 3: It's not supposed to be.
Speaker 1: It's not supposed to be supposed to be.
Speaker 3: So you know what, I'm gonna take that, like that little piece of information that you just said and run with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm doing a panel for a show that I just filmed, I have no idea what it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: They're bringing the shortsy, yes, they're bringing Schwartzy and I out at the tail end, and I'm I'm nervous because the last time I was on TV was season eleven of vander Pump Rules, which did not go whoa you know, I got like pretty much soft canceled by the audience.
Speaker 1: But they're not signing my check, so whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, love that love that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the audience would love to hear that.
Speaker 1: Is there any Bravo leb you're looking to avoid? I mean.
Speaker 3: Literally my brain's racing and and you know the answer is no. The answer is no, There's no one that I'm like, oh my god, please just like put me in a different green room or a different panel or different this and that. I mean, it's funny because like the person who I have the most you know, beef with, but also happens to be a pretty good friend of mine is Craig right, And I'm not trying to avoid him, like, in fact, we're texting each other and you know, we're probably we're going to see each other many times. So the answer to your question is, now.
Speaker 2: Is there any Bravo lab you would like to roll around in bed with?
Speaker 1: Besides me? Obviously besides La Law?
Speaker 3: Which is a true answer. I I will not I will not say on this podcast. No. I just I don't even know, Like there are like lots of cute girls that.
Speaker 1: Isn't and we've all got our hair clipped.
Speaker 3: In right, you know you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I did, I got it looks really nice.
Speaker 3: You didn't even notice? Thanks? For norvous, but it.
Speaker 2: Looks so natural. That's why. Yeah, well you don't look orange.
Speaker 3: Good because I had yesterday and washed it off, and I don't know, I thought it was like appropriate to come to Bravo con with a spray Dan.
Speaker 1: Do you have like a well thought out uh wardrobe when you come to bravokn Like, do you hire a stylist?
Speaker 3: I have a stylist, shout out Kelsey Carlton because.
Speaker 1: She gives it to you for free. You're like, I'll mention you on traditionally, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm like buying things different places, like I don't like I don't want the like I mean, I see things on people who do fucking interviews and I'm like, I want that. Can you find that piece for me? She's like, there's good news news bad news. The good news is I found it. The bad news is that it's a dull chink of honor for two thousand dollars. I'm like, all right, buy it.
Speaker 1: You know, really that's sweet. You're willing to spend the money.
Speaker 3: That is what I did this weekend.
Speaker 1: And so she finds the things and then you own them after that, like she buys them for you.
Speaker 3: Well, here's my credit card and she buys them for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, because you know how stylists work usually is you hire them and they're like, i'll style you for twenty five hundred dollars. You don't have to do anything, but you don't only close after. And that's why I have a really hard time with a stylist, because I'm like, twenty five hundred dollars, I could walk in and have a heyday and own the things after.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't really want to own the things after.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't you want to get rid.
Speaker 3: Of But I'm gonna because if.
Speaker 1: It's dulgy and Gabana, you better be leaving it in my closet.
Speaker 3: I am, And I'm like, when's my next watch? What happens? Everyone? Forget that you saw it at Bravo koncas I'm wearing it, you know, like I'm wearing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you'll wear something more than once.
Speaker 3: I literally almost didn't buy shit for Bravocon because I was like, my closet, as I'm sure that you know yours is is shock full of shit from photo shoots and reunions and cast photos and this, and I'm like I have suits like coming out the wazoo, and I can like mix and match and make outfits for every single day. Yeah, I could, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't you hired someone to do it.
Speaker 3: I bought some things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an eleven of Southern Charm is gonna air on November nineteenth. Do you have three words that come to mind when you think about season eleven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not to be cliche, and I'm so sorry, but like raw and real have to be used. Okay. It's like I have some like real shit with Craig Conover, Like we have deep yeah things, and it is it's pretty, like yeah, it's pretty. It's pretty real the things that you know, we go through. And it's gonna suck to have to watch it and hear what he has to say about me and I have to say about him, and and it sucks because like I do view these knuckleheads as you know, brothers, but like you know, brothers gotta duke it out from time to time. So real, raw and uh, I mean it is the word like quintuple like thrown in there. It's not like a love triangle. There's like a lot of people like involved in a lot of things. Okay, kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: SHEP is on still right, of course?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is he done with the freckled woman?
Speaker 3: Shep is done with freckled Lips. Okay.
Speaker 2: It was the most cringey season she's ever had.
Speaker 3: It was like, I give them props, you know, in the moment I did say to him, I was like, look, I appreciate your vulnerability, but stop, you know, like stop whatever you're doing, just like stop. This girl ain't into it. She faked like a stomach ache. You came to see her in the Bahamas. I don't know what's going on. So yeah, Shep is no longer doing such things.
Speaker 1: Okay, So freckle Lips is gone.
Speaker 3: I have a coffee cup that I for sure bust out during the season, and I'm like looking at the camera guy and like, sume it on this So I hope it's at some point used. It's like the text that he's on my coffee month. I mean, I you know, sometimes probably thinks that those things are too like meta or fourth Wally.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, no, no, that's the best. I love when they break the fourth wall. It's my most favorite thing.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 2: What is your love life looking like?
Speaker 1: It was love life looking like I wasn't saying my own name.
Speaker 3: My love life is looking like I am taking a quick little beat, okay, and I am in no rush. But like I like myself when I'm in a relationship. I like the version of myself that I am, and I would like to find that person, like I have always said, Right, so, you have fun on the weekends, you do all this stuff. You wake up like on Monday, and if you don't have somebody, then you're just like alone with your thoughts and this and that. And when you have somebody, you're like, this is this is my person. I'm so glad that to have somebody as someone who still drinks and sends it and does things. Yeah, it's it's it's really nice to have somebody. And it's really nice to have somebody to like take away the like cool. I don't I don't really care about what you're doing, you know, after dinner, like I'm going to go home. It was great to see you all go home, good night, thank you. So I think that I am.
Speaker 2: Looking really So you want like your forever person, you want to get married and have a family.
Speaker 3: This is a big thing that's brought up on the other show. This year where I'm like, am I capable of you know, such things and do I want this? And at the core of it, yes is the answer.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was a big That's a big change from when I last saw you because you and I I don't want to say bonded, but we had the same thought process when it came to like the word forever.
Speaker 3: Yes, you and I did talk about this when I saw you in La shooting the commercial that I never saw.
Speaker 1: By the way I saw it, it was cute. Yeah, it was very cute.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, yeah, you'd say your question, Well, I think.
Speaker 2: It's hard because right now it's a thought, whereas if the person actually existed you it's very different.
Speaker 3: Right. So it's like it's like when someone's like, do you want kids, and I'm like, I would only say yes if I like found that person who I want to take that crazy leap of faith, you know with, and be like, hey, do you want to do this thing together? Like do you want to go down this like right, and like that next step would be the greatest journey of my life. That's even better than the journey that I'm on now. But I won't do that until it's like whoa. Yeah, like like I could do this, you know, with you and do you want to do this you know together? Yeah, that's like a real serious thing. Right.
Speaker 2: So the good thing for men is you have all the time in the world world women don't so much have that. So you'll get older, but you have to keep the number at twenty four understood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, twenty four?
Speaker 1: So you said right? Or did you say twenty six?
Speaker 3: No? I said I'm not leo, So I'm going above twenty five?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're going above? Try I heard something different. Can I tell you my new age range before we sign off? My new age range?
Speaker 1: You're gonna think I'm a nut bag? Twenty three to forty.
Speaker 3: Oh, well that's a big ass age range.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck it.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty five, so you can be five years older than me, no more.
Speaker 1: And twenty three.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a good ash. Okay, no more than five years older than you. But you you can be twenty three. Yeah, okay, twenty three seems like you just want like a like a toy.
Speaker 1: What about twenty five? Does that seem less toyish?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no, because men don't like emotionally mature until like after forty.
Speaker 1: I'll be mature enough for the both of us. Okay, I like it all right. You guys think you were.
Speaker 2: Listening to me and Austin shoot the ship at Bravo con.
Speaker 1: Bye.