Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to forour thepeople dot com slash best bets or dial pound law pound five to nine from your cell phone. That's f o R Thepeople dot com slash best Bets. This is a paid advertisement. To check it out Man Thursday Morning, November twenty six, twenty twenty four. It is a Beating the Book podcast, week number thirteen and the National Football League. We are missing one of the pillars of the show currently. He will be joining us whenever he fucking gets around to it. Excuse me, uh, Todd Wishnev, who's betting college basketball currently, and apparently Will will Hill is the other pillar of the show. Apparently he doesn't prioritize things correct. I'm guessing it's got to be the only right.
Speaker 2: Well, you and I are wondering where he is, and then as we're wondering, hey, he's late or a couple of minutes after we're supposed to record. I get a text from him in our group chat play by play of the South Southern Illinois game down eight and we had a miss and a runout, and then the South ILLINOI guy each each other had the ball, and then we found so that wanted to get on the record. So that's the key play by play instance.
Speaker 1: And here he is, Oh, and look who decided to show up.
Speaker 3: God, the goddamn podcast was on Tuesday this week, and.
Speaker 4: This fucker over here in the right hand corner is.
Speaker 5: Texting me every ten seconds about the goddamn Southern Illinois Salukis.
Speaker 4: And I don't know what I'm supposed to do. So this is ridiculous. It's all your.
Speaker 1: Fault, God wish of everybody star of the Showtime docuseriies.
Speaker 5: Actually, you guys kill me. I have no preparation. You think physic's gonna kill me in a regular week, forget about it. Forget about it.
Speaker 4: I know nothing. I haven't even done my she yet.
Speaker 1: Will Hill at not V Will Hill on Twitter should have got more podcast. And then Todd wishnem from his mom's cork attic in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at t wishnev and our rotating guest of the day, first time ever on the megapod, and I was joking with her. I said, she's finally reached the big time. She is on vison as the host of Money Moves weekdays at one pm Eastern. Let me get that right, No, twelve noon eastern, nine am Pacific, Money Moves, where she has multiple co hosts because there is not one co host that can contain her. And then you will see her on ESPN doing sideline reporting for college football. She even doesn't hockey Stormy, bon A TONI everybody on the show, how you doing, Stormy? Thank you for doing this.
Speaker 6: I'm great and I do finally feel like I've really made it now, So thank you and Todd. I was beginning to wonder if, like I was just bad vibes and you didn't want to talk to me. I didn't know what was happening here. So I'm glad that you were able to, you know, put your bias aside and say, you know what, I don't hate storm after all, I'm going to come on the show today really nice.
Speaker 4: I had nothing Stormy. I have nothing against you. I have nothing against Caitlyn Clark. I have nothing against Djene Carrington.
Speaker 5: I only have something against one person here, and that person's name is a will from Connecticut. That's all because you know, he gets me involved in all this college basketball.
Speaker 4: I haven't had a rest in one hundred days.
Speaker 5: Because there's been college basketball at ten o'clock in the morning every goddamn day, so I can't even get arrest.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: Did you stay up for Dayton North Carolina, Todd because that looked.
Speaker 4: Like yeah until the last six minutes. I was exhausted. I fell asleep.
Speaker 2: I thought Dayton was up eighteen and a half and lost ninety two ninety that way, and I woke up to your text. This would be a good live over, I textas scored ninety two ninety it would have been live over. Damn hit the over in that one.
Speaker 4: That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Peace.
Speaker 5: I can't okay, I can't even create. Did Willy hit one and two last week with his Titans? And two and one?
Speaker 4: No? One and two? Okay? So at sixteen nineteen and one, for where.
Speaker 1: We're going to at you on your record keeping, you're gonna have to win one and yeah, you and me were two and one and Will was one and two and for the season. I'm a half game behind you, all right, Todd, here's the it is now. It is now ten minutes after the hour. We have to be out by by fifty minutes from now.
Speaker 4: Okay, So okay, so it's going to be a speed deal, speed.
Speaker 1: Deal exactly early Thanksgiving podcast. All right, So we just went over the records. Just give the full records first, because you have to do that. Courts snographer of the show. Are you all prepared for that?
Speaker 5: No, I'm doing it right now. Gilly's nineteen sixteen and one after his two and one. I believe you did? You lost your teaser? Browns plus nine a half nine ers plus eight? Was that a winner or loser?
Speaker 1: Niners? That's a loser for me.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you go.
Speaker 5: Somehow you're two nine and one on your teasers. I'm not sure how. That's the way it is.
Speaker 4: The Dolphins.
Speaker 5: Willy won wh teaser, but he has a screwed up record from last week, so I'm not even gonna talk about his. It's probably like four to six and something. I hit my teaser, so I'm seven and five and I moved to twenty and sixteen Willie is sixteen nineteen and one. You are nineteen sixteen in one. The guest is eighteen seventeen in one. So I still have a half a game lead.
Speaker 1: As we move on half a game lead, I'm lurking, lurking, going for another Megapod championship. Okay, so we don't have the Thursday night game to worry about like we usually do, so we can x that part. But before we get to best bets, what about Dumbo of the week?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 2: I think? It's easy? I think it's Tomlin with the way he botched his timeouts Thursday night, not calling that time out after the first down run, wasting the timeout on defense. The first time out he wasted because they weren't lined up properly, kicking a fifty nine yard field going to snow. Take your pick. I thought tom was a disaster the other night.
Speaker 1: I do too. Todd has a different pick, but it's not but I would agree with you it's Tomlin.
Speaker 4: What was my Dumbo? I didn't even have a Dumbo this week? Though? Dan, you don't have you.
Speaker 2: Talk about Dan Campbell throwing with golf two weeks ago with twenty nine attempts. If you want to reinabit.
Speaker 1: You have Antonio Pierce allowing Desmond Ridder to take a sack somehow. You blame that on Peers.
Speaker 5: No, I don't blame that. I just blame that on the Raiders organization. You know what, I'll blame that on the haircut of Mark Davis, because if you can or whatever his name is, what the If you can walk around with that haircut, you can obviously get coaching that allows you to get to the one yard line with eighteen seconds left and no timeouts and somehow not have your quarterback.
Speaker 4: No, he can't take a sack.
Speaker 5: Now, by the way, the game did it matter except for megapod records of course, because I had Raiders plus six. But the you know, it's just not professional football. It's not professional buttoned up what you have to do football from the half yard line with eighteen seconds if you're gonna there's just one thing you have to know.
Speaker 4: You can't take a sack. Ridder.
Speaker 5: I I mean, I know you don't know how to throw the ball. I watched you with the Bearcats and all you did is roll back and run for forty yards.
Speaker 4: You know you don't know how to throw the ball. We all know that, but do you know how to not take a sack ridder?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I still think by the way, then they don't even try to hurry up.
Speaker 4: They just like all stand there looking around, like, oh, what should we do? Now? The clock's running out? I guess should we do something? No? No, let's just end the game. Raiders football commitments to stupidity.
Speaker 6: As someone who had Broncos five and a half, I thought it was all but dead and losing my goddamn mind at that point as well. So unfortunately, I am slightly happy for your pain, just slightly happy for your pain.
Speaker 2: And before I almost got in right, he almost got the ball in on the play before and the review, remember, yeah.
Speaker 8: Story looking, we're looking at that from two different perspectives though, because I'm watching that unful of and I'm like, I'm gonna freaking lose this game, unbelievable, And then somehow that that happens, and my life is made in that moment.
Speaker 1: And Antonio Pears used to live in my uh in my building here, and I never quite had the courage to call him out on his in game decisions. So he's gone next and I can.
Speaker 4: Talk about it.
Speaker 5: It's nice to know Stormy bets on games, unlike you know a lot of the vs.
Speaker 4: Personalities.
Speaker 1: This fucking guy Stormy as a as a person who actually gets to interview coaches and the like. I love that phrase and the like. Does it in any way when some dumb stuff happens on in a game on a Sunday or Saturday, do you temper your comments on Vson because you you think you might at some point have to interview this person.
Speaker 6: At times, yes, like I have been extremely critical of Mario crystaball and then I had to do the Miami Louisville game earlier this season.
Speaker 7: And as I'm doing as I'm.
Speaker 6: Doing prep for that game, I'm scrolling online and one of those send to news clips we have pops up at the bottom of this article and it's me going like, can Mario crystal Ball make a good decision? And it said it, and I'm like, if he reads any of the articles about himself, this is not going to go great for me in my team meetings this week. And so yeah, there have been times where I'm like, Okay, maybe maybe I need to sell in a little bit here. It happens at times, not super often, but at times yes, I'm.
Speaker 7: Like, uh, maybe I should chill.
Speaker 4: By the way, Gilly, that's a great question.
Speaker 5: And I would have paid the rest of every one of my winning bets for the rest of the history of my life if store me at halftime would walk up to Mario crystaball and go So, Mario, if you get it to a point.
Speaker 4: Where you get take a knee, maybe taking me this time, what do you think I would I would have given her a billion dollars if she would have said that to him.
Speaker 9: Also, I'm still just shook by the fact that after so it happened to him multiple times. But the fact that it happens against Georgia Tech last year, and then Georgia Tech is the l they take this year. How you don't just try to like come back with a vengeance in that game, I don't know. And so, yeah, lots of stuff. But although don't clip this for Mario, I can't take it. Don't clip this for Mario.
Speaker 1: I do I do die. Just generally, like when the coach is running off the field at halftime and they're getting destroyed, like you know, twenty seven and nothing or something. I just wish that. I just wish that a coach would have would be honest, like they're talking to the coaches head like what do you gotta do to maintain this? Like oh, there are you know? And then the coach just goes, hey, let's be honest. They're a sorry football team on the other side, like you just wish for that honesty that you never get.
Speaker 4: They're such a leaf question.
Speaker 5: If Stormy asked like a real question instead of some canned question that every single one of those people like Stormy has to ask and not.
Speaker 1: Like you know, can questions, don't put her in that mix.
Speaker 5: I'm okay, but you know what I'm saying, Stormy's not allowed to be caustic, you know what I mean. If Stormy was allowed to be caustic, that would be just so warming to the cackles of my heart because it would be like what we really feel like if she walked up to Luke Fickle and said, hey, Louke, don't put a walk on on you know what I mean, just like.
Speaker 4: Stuck it to them. You know, they'd be so much fun.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, if I want another interview again, I have to play the game a little bit sore. There is that element to it, certainly, but It is funny you say that because I can't tell you how many times like you think of what you really would like to ask, and at the end of the day you asked the question that it's going to be able to maintain your relationship and everything's fine, but still one that ideally, if they answer it properly and don't just say whatever they want to say, would be something that the bands would.
Speaker 7: Want to know.
Speaker 6: But more often than not, they're just going to answer however they want what the question is, which is a little bit frustrating and why those in game interviews aren't the most fun part of my job. I'll be transparent, I don't think that big picture, a lot of audiences love them, but it's great in the moments when you do get a really like visceral reaction from someone, and every now and then we do get those moments, which is why we continue to do them.
Speaker 1: You know, you asked that us Sataki from BYU. You asked him a dance question and he went with it, which I thought was pretty brave. Right like that you went with the question. I was like, Oh, you might have had some idea that he would have gone with it.
Speaker 6: I would imagine well, he's a coach that I've covered a ton of BYU over the last few years, and so he and I have a very good relationship where like I feel like I know that he's going to give me something instead of just like moving on to the next thing or saying goodbye.
Speaker 7: Yeah. That's a good part.
Speaker 6: Of what we do too, though, is that there are some coaches that you build good relationships with.
Speaker 7: I'm still working on Mario, but Kilanie and I have a good one.
Speaker 1: So so last thing, because I don't get to ask you this because Stormy and I see each other for three and a half minutes every day Monday through Friday, two and a half minutes of which I feel terrible that I'm in the studio and she has to prepare for a show. So you don't have to answer this. But if you could wave the magic wand and you were well, you were let's say you were forced to do only one of your jobs, it's a terrible question. You're not required to answer this.
Speaker 7: I can't answer that.
Speaker 1: I can't answer that.
Speaker 7: I know I do feel really, I do feel really fortunate.
Speaker 6: So gil like I love the blend of what I get to do now because I get to be like live event and establish relationships with coaches and players and get to have that kind of adrenaline filled thing for work. But I also love studio and I have been somebody that has been involved in betting since I was a small child growing up in Las Vegas, and my family ties to the betting world, and I don't think that I could handle life without it, Like I literally learned betting, learned sports through the lens of betting. So it's an impossible question because I love them both so much and I wouldn't trade either one of them for the world.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad you added that detail because that is the the most uh that is the most important detail of your story, I think for what you do professionally, because you have done it, you know, you've known this for your whole life. It comes across on air, and people understand authenticity when they see it. There's no space like betting where people can can immediately sniff out a fraud, right, and you are so not that, And I think it all comes from that back. It has to.
Speaker 2: She gave a coach speak answer there though that was like the coaches she interviews right there, that we're just going to not turn the ball over and you know, run the ball in the second half.
Speaker 1: That kind of answer.
Speaker 6: It's all about execution, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Todd.
Speaker 1: Last thing before best Bets, any endgame you'd like to share with the with your audience, because this is your podcast, after.
Speaker 4: All, there was there was some good.
Speaker 5: I mean, the the only one that I'll really talk I mean, this is the basic one because I didn't really get a good chance to uh to prepare, but the I had a second leg of my parley with San Diego. I'm sorry with the Chargers last night plus eight and a half and then the the they got punted all the way. Ravens got punted down to about the ten yard line. It's about three and a half minutes left in the first half. We've talked out about about ad nauseum, that you can get the two for one double dip possession, and it just felt like to me the game was shifting there. The Chargers kind of had them on their heels early, and it just felt like to me, oh my gosh, the Ravens are starting to come on and they're going to get two possessions.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 5: Take the Ravens money line and just go for the eight and a half point middle, and of course it all worked out when we got the flags late in the game and got the back door for a change, even though that was a very difficult back door for Herbert. I mean, I see these I see these other garbage quarterbacks go right down the field when I when I never need a back door, like for instance, colerad State, when we had the Fresno State.
Speaker 4: By fourteen, Me and Gilly in the middle of.
Speaker 3: Forty seconds left Colorado State's ball at their own thirty five, no timeouts, It's impossible for them to get a touchdown, and they throw it over to a middle to a guy who's slow, and he's running and he's running and he's running and they're running after him, and I'm like, come on, please come And then somehow we love that.
Speaker 1: Have you Have you ever seen me that pissed off about a bet before?
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, two of those. Just to follow up on that, I had a little Herbert thing on a numbers game on the radio side this morning. I think he's an interest with Drew Dinsick. I think he's an interesting debate currently because Drew was of the he's good he's not elite crowd, and I sort of I sort of pushed back a little on that, but I get what he's saying because I had him eighth when we did quarterback rankings, for whatever that's worth, and I said he was about a year a way from having a reputation. So I think he's about that, Like he's on the doorstep of greatness, but also on the doorstep of he better get some stuff, you know, accomplished laden games from time to time, and then.
Speaker 2: Get some receivers. Just wait till he gets well guys that can catch the ball, because McConkie can catch it. Quentin Johnson was basically like, if I don't want to say point shaving, but that was an unaspiring performance last night.
Speaker 1: It was boys Tamy and no. I mean, but he did have good Keenan Allen for all those years too. I know you you dismissed that, but he did and he had Mike Williams who ended up being good, so it's not like he didn't have players. What was the other thing, Oh, she what was the other thing you just mentioned, Tom, I just want to follow up on. It was Herbert and then and then the other thing I did this morning is I went after the anti analytics crowd. I don't know if you heard that will at all. Where it's when when the fourth downs don't work, you hear them chirping every day, but when they work, not a peep, not a peep from these people. And the Ravens don't win that game unless they go for it on four down, when they did multiple times from their own sixteen once and the counter of it, Oh well they have Derrick Henry. That was Mark Andrews who got that. So I just feel like that's something that needs to be said. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: That was smart too, because if they'd gotten stopped, they if they had not gotten it, okay, it's a disaster. Chargers get a field goal, probably be a touchdown, but then the Ravens would have gotten the ball back, so that left the Chargers no time on the other end. That was a kind of a tricky maneuver there, a clever maneuver.
Speaker 1: With the clock.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there were three for three on fourth down for the game, though, like important stuff.
Speaker 1: Three for three. One was from their sixteen and the other was from their thirty nine. One of the others was from their thirty nine. Okay, best bets time, right, because we don't have to do Thursday. All right, Stormy, you get honors, you get to give your first best bet of three here.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I mentioned that I had the Broncos last week, and I I hope that I'm not going to hate myself for going back to the well laying five and a half with them again against the Browns this week.
Speaker 7: It's come down.
Speaker 6: There's like seven, maybe over seven at some places initially. But so the Browns win this snowball game and all of a sudden, everybody thinks they're going to be good again, and I just disagree. I think Jameis Winston is a hyper volatile player. Cleveland's turnover differential is bottom five in the NFL, and I think that the way the Broncos have been playing lately, they're going to be able to capitalize on those moments like this. Boon Nick's ascension is pretty real to me, and the way that they've been playing lately, he's not turning over the football last three games, eight touchdowns, no picks. They've been a great cover team all year, even in the favorites role. So my first rest bet and I hope I just don't hate myself for this is Denver minus five and a half against Cleveland.
Speaker 1: I think we give her five here, don't we kind of even, isn't.
Speaker 4: I see some five and some five and a half.
Speaker 7: You guys, oh, we can take five. I'll take five, give me five.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing as many fives. Okay, so we'll give all right, Denver minus five? Monday night, Dotty? What's your first? Ah?
Speaker 5: Man, I guess I'm gonna go with what do you have for the Titans Jaguars game?
Speaker 2: They're not playing each other, so I'm sorry it's not the Titans.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, not the Titans commanders. I'm sorry, Titans commanders.
Speaker 2: Titans and a half?
Speaker 1: Uh five and a half? Yeah? And the total forty four and a half? Okay, give me overrus will.
Speaker 4: Give me no. I just didn't see the total total over jon A.
Speaker 5: Carrington over here, okay, over forty four and a half with the Titans. I am going over the total. I got the miracle over in game on the Washington game. That really was maybe the most we didn't even talk about that game, but I mean how I I've just I thought I had no chance to even win. I had a reduced number because I had an end game at over thirty nine. All of a sudden I didn't even see Turpin and do what he did, And all of a sudden I see him running down the field. I'm like, is that for real? Is that like a replay of something? He's runs for a touchdown? And then I'm like, okay, well that game's over. Then then then the next thing I see as mclaurin's running down the how do you throw the ball inside six guys and somehow run I've never seen that before my entire life. And then to miss point unbelievable. And then I immediately texted you guys, this reminds me of the time the Saints got to Hail Mary at the end of a game and missed the short extra point in a similar situation to tie the game.
Speaker 4: I immediately thought of that. But anyways, you know.
Speaker 1: That game, that Skins game was ten to nine at the end of the third quarter ten to nine.
Speaker 6: Doesn't anybody anybody who had the under in that game is reading Don't Kill Yourself books today like that?
Speaker 7: It was ridiculous, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It was horrible. But when Terry McLaurin, when Terry McLaurin was running down the field to the end zone. I can't even explain to you what was happening inside of my brain, just euphoria must have been like, I just don't know how to describe the field to yourself though.
Speaker 4: Did you think to yourself, you know this kick or missed an extra point before before he.
Speaker 1: Kicked immediately, Yeah, immediately, I'm like that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He put his plant.
Speaker 1: Foot like right next to the football. He had no chance. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: This is why I say NFL is better than any reality Bachelorette, Bachelor nonsense that ladies have. You know, they love to watch the drama and the drama. This drama in the NFL is better than any drama of the Bachelor that you're ever going to see the guy missing the extra point anyways.
Speaker 1: Todd, you should you should go on Todd. You should go on Love Is Blind on Netflix. You should totally go on that show.
Speaker 4: I'll go on Love His Blind.
Speaker 1: You know you will pull them, God, you will pull the left and right. You should go on that show. Totally go on it.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 5: Over forty four and a half Titans, The Commander's Defense, The Commander's defense is back to the Commander's defense of ye early in the season, back in the days if we remember them when there was no punting in any of their games and their offense.
Speaker 4: It's the Titans, you know, I know everyone.
Speaker 5: The Titans are good on defense. I don't see it. Give me over forty four and a half in the Titans, Washington, please.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 2: Really Tennessee Titans plus five and a half. Oh, I got one little taste of victory. I got one little taste of victory with these Titans, and I am back for more. I have hooked on this shitty fucking team. I can't quit them. I admit it's odd. It's a weird little fetish I have, but I'm gonna go back to them. I think their defensive line is good. I don't know how good Washington's offensive line is. Daniels is it rookie regression? Is a rookie wall?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Kingsbury is the injury is It's some combination of all these things. Levis is quiet. I know he threw a pick six the other day, but he's quietly played okay. And they really dominated the Texans from scrimage the other day. They held the Texans to eleven first downs in like one hundred and eighty yards. They kicked the Texans ass that game, and I was probably on you know, I probably deserved better in terms of the total because the Texans did nothing offensively, and when you go over my three touchdowns, you can't say you should have won it. But I like the Texans defense. I think Levis has played better. Maybe Washington wins the game by a field goal, but I will take the Titans plus five and a half.
Speaker 6: I did not have Will Levis out playing C. J. Stroud on my bank on my Bengo card last week. But crazy, crazy.
Speaker 7: We worried, we worried about I can't do it. I can't get there.
Speaker 1: I have said a couple of times this year on the show, I see value on the Titans. There's no chance I'm taking them. Well, yeah, we worried about, like.
Speaker 6: We want to bet them, we want, we want to bet them every single week, but they just do your dirty every week.
Speaker 7: So I'm so glad will you cash, and I hope you do again this week. I just can't stand them.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't count on with them.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Stroud, Yes, I think you have to be.
Speaker 1: Were we more worried about c J. Stroud or Jaden Daniels but.
Speaker 4: They don't block for him? See first of all Daydon Daniels is just injured. CJ. Stroud. Nobody blocks on the Houston Texans. Part of football, if I remember it correctly, is you must block the other team otherwise your football players cannot execute said plays. So I don't think it's Stroud's problem. I think it's the goddamn people can't block. And on the other side, Jayden Daniels is just turt Still, that's all.
Speaker 1: I think that's true. Sorry, Mint, Okay, mine is my first is this is what I like the best on guessing lines on Monday Thursday night in Green Bay the Miami Dolphins, Todd last you checked on your football? Does myami play well in cold weather?
Speaker 5: Historically pre Pants plays well when you're eating turkey and stuffing in cranberry capri Pants looks at his men you and somehow they get the cover.
Speaker 4: But I'm not taking that so good.
Speaker 1: On Green Bay.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say you're.
Speaker 1: On Green Bays mis three.
Speaker 2: Still, I got three and a half.
Speaker 5: A lot of threes, I see, I see even a half seem Yeah.
Speaker 2: I see three and a half. And I also see a keister shot for anyone who took the nineteen and a half in game with San Francisco and that college basketball. Oh that was brutal.
Speaker 5: Oh seventeen and a half last time they were up twenty No, it's seventeen and a half.
Speaker 4: Oh that's seventeen and a half.
Speaker 5: They were up twenty four and only up sixteen at half somehow, jeez, so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So what is it officially three or three and a half?
Speaker 5: I think give him the three Willy, just in the in the in the spere to thank giving. You know, it is a holiday that everyone can enjoy, no matter of their political persuasions.
Speaker 4: So let's give them the three.
Speaker 1: Three baby, thank you for being more honest than Will. I'm all about green Bay. I think Miami runs into the weather here. It's not that simple. But I guessed that this would be four, and last week the game I liked the best was the Ravens. I thought that game would be four. It was lower than three. This is a similar situation, although it is three and not two and a half. Here. I just think Green Bay's a better football team. I think Miami beats up on lesser opponents. I think they've met their match here. I'll take the Packers Thursday night or my first we snaking do I do a second here? You can go and snake ye number two second best bet. This is where it gets interesting because I like four games and I can't decide which two to pick. Is my second and third. Got to take the Bengals Bengals number two. That's a two and a half. Let's take the Bengals. I think the Mike Tomlin Magic Beans thing is about to run out. It already did start last week. But I think I think the Bengals get a much needed win here at home division game. Bengals are playing for their playoff lives, They're still mathematically in it, and I think Pittsburgh has gotten the best of most outcomes this year and not really the type of thing that's sustainable. I think most people would would think that's not an outlandish take on them. I think the Bengals will actually score a ton of points on them, and I don't think Russell Wilson in the moon Ball can keep pace. So I'm gonna take the Bengals minus two and a half. Here is two and a half.
Speaker 2: Acceptable, Todd, you're seeing enough two and a half.
Speaker 4: I mean I think he's I think he's already on the on the two. But we can.
Speaker 3: We can give it Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Well, it doesn't matter because the stores are going to open up a can of wool pass in that. All he does is this guy doesn't know that we couldn't see through the snow and that otherwise we had to run our tom Win magic and had another w So there's nothing to worry about here. I was down there and I saw all the guys and we all talked it over. It's there's no problem here. Stores cover no problem. We can give them any number. Willie alternate dying stares.
Speaker 1: What percentage of people from Pittsburgh talk like that?
Speaker 4: I would say seventy?
Speaker 1: That's skinny. How did you avoid that? How did you not end up talking like that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Because I'm not one of them Neanderthals, and that I mean I went down a trio a sengalg and that they weren't talking like that.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 7: Do you see that show on HBO the Mayor of Easttown? Did you see that? By chance?
Speaker 4: No? What is that?
Speaker 6: It's an HBO show, but it's like based in that area, and Kate Winslet being Brittany doing that accent is very very interesting to hear.
Speaker 7: It's very uncomfortable to listen to.
Speaker 4: Was she able to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I forgot.
Speaker 7: YouTube or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Did she do a really good show?
Speaker 6: Well, like, I couldn't take it seriously. So for as good as the show was, every time that she spoke, I was just like, I can't do it.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 5: Kid my kid, I kid my insurre fan. Some some guy came in a book the other day. He goes, oh, you know I love that when you do that accident, and I said yeah. He goes, yeah, it's crazy how people talk it at and I was like, uh. I was like, I mean he wasn't really talking like that to be fair, but but I but I was like, I want you to know I don't do that.
Speaker 4: That's not to mock those people. I love those people.
Speaker 5: Those are my stiller people, you know what I mean, So I'm not mocking them at all. I could talk ends her all day. I could go to the Dovos Economic Summit down in Switzerland talk like this, and I'd be like saying, look we have to look at inflation rates and that otherwise we got new problems.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Was Tod was very disappointed at the serious nature of last week's podcast. Felt like it was like a Davos political reference Willie number two.
Speaker 4: Well, if we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna fudge the lines and make the green Bay line three, I'm gonna lay up with three lines.
Speaker 10: All of.
Speaker 2: You mentioned two in the cold. Give me a break. We've seen this movie before. In a lot of ways. The Dolphins are a better's best friend because they're so predictable, like last week, and I probably should have, you know, been on them last week against the Patriots, the Raiders. They kill these teams. They put up their thirty plus points. Uh, Capri pants runs up the score, he covers, and they're effective. When you put him outdoors in the cold. It's not now maybe, Uh, this is a new leaf for two. I know he's been very adamantant. I want to prove that the hater's wrong. I want to show I.
Speaker 4: Can prove it.
Speaker 2: I can you win in the cold. Got to see it to believe it. I like green Bay here.
Speaker 1: Why does Lar call him the DJ? Why does Lombardi call uh?
Speaker 2: He looks like a DJ at one of the night clubs or something.
Speaker 5: He kind of does look like a DJ, though, I'll be honest with although most DJs don't wear a prepants, so that's that's another question. I don't even know many people who ever wear caprepants in any setting really from a from a mask.
Speaker 1: It comes in and out of fashion, in and out of fashion.
Speaker 2: Probably be too cold for the capris on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's yeah, store me. You get your second and third here.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's fine.
Speaker 6: I work with pre pants in middle in middle school, but ever since, Yeah, Todd, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, I'm sorry I skipped Todd.
Speaker 4: You just skip me.
Speaker 5: And and it's funny because as you skip me, I was hearing something.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's coming in here.
Speaker 5: Yes, twenty six seventeen twelve seconds to play Miami down nine at the Green Bay eight yard line.
Speaker 4: Till it rolls out. He's gonna he's gotta run it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get up to the pilon touchop Why have somehow I.
Speaker 4: Have the covers? Wow, I didn't even see that one.
Speaker 1: Coviing, thank you, thank you for including the pylon once again, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: They would buy too.
Speaker 2: But before Todd goes, can I just quickly ask the panel something Joe Buck in a Monday night game as the Chargers are about to kick the extra point at the end of the game to cut it to seven, He goes, this is an extra point that a lot of people are going to have their eye on.
Speaker 4: What was he alluding to?
Speaker 2: Was he alluding to?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Tried to put like an al Michael's cool like reference the spread in the subtle way, but it didn't involve the spread. Some people like, well, the liveline was seven hours, like Joe Buck's not referencing the liveline. That was very strange to me.
Speaker 1: I thought teasers too. It is the only thing that made sense, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will say one of my proudest broadcasting moments of the year no one will know about. So I'm gonna say it here so we can get there, because it's a huge pet peeve of mine when broadcasters don't know the spread in games. I think at this point in the game, like, it's unacceptable. But I did the Texas A and M Missouri game earlier this season. It's a blowout A and M's crushing Miszoo, but a late field goal that means nothing for Missouri ends up putting the total over, and I like got and talked back with my producer and I was like, well, that's the over. And then he got in Joe testa tour's ear and he said important to some, and I was like, let's go.
Speaker 7: I was very good.
Speaker 4: Joe tested toour never said him, but he said important to some.
Speaker 5: Holy Cow.
Speaker 4: Was an unwell believable goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's too much man.
Speaker 7: He's a very excitable man, very excitable.
Speaker 1: I do agree with what you said there, though, Stormy, like it is no longer cute to not know the spread right like people. I think there's still a too cool for school crowd that thinks it's cool not to know it, like not to be above gambling. It's not you at all, Like you have to know that. It's that or basics, Todd.
Speaker 5: I think it's why everyone's watching the games. But anyways, Um, I'm gonna go down to what do you guys have for the total in the Buccaneers against the Panthers.
Speaker 1: That would be well, which way are you going?
Speaker 4: That would be.
Speaker 1: Forty six and a half, sir.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna go up, up and over the forty six and a half in the Bucks game. I tried to go over with the Bucks against Tommy DeVito because I thought even Tommy DeVito would be able to move it on the Bucks, and the Bucks moved and I should have won. They were inside the ten yard line a bunch of times, there was fumbled, There was all kinds of high jinks. But anyways, I like over forty six and a half in the Buccaneers game because here's the thing. The Buccaneers are moving the ball against everybody. They're a great over team this year because they move it and they have a commitment to no defense. They do not like defense. Just because they held to Hamid Vida to seven points means nothing to me. And all of a sudden, little Bryce Young, I don't know whether he looked at the Chase Daniels film or what he did, but all of a sudden, he's starting to play a little bit like a football player. So I'm like, against the Buccaneers, who have a horrible defense, why couldn't we get one of those thirty eight thirty three eighteen games or some nonsense like that, where the you know, the Bucks get their big points and Carolina just gets you a little something extra and you get to over forty six and a half. So give me the over forty six and a half in the Buccaneers. And boy, wasn't that a little bit of a sweat for old mahomies at twenty seven?
Speaker 1: All, oh, my homies, Storm you got two.
Speaker 7: Here also real quickly.
Speaker 6: And these aren't ats numbers where I just pulled up my notes from the show today, since you guys have all the Packers love for the Dolphins, it's eleven straight games in sub forty degree tens to kickoff that they have lost their last win with twenty sixteen and twas specifically zero and four in those conditions fifty five percent completions, four touchdowns, five picks QBR of twenty one.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, wait, so what are those conditions again? What is the parameter?
Speaker 7: Sub forty degree ten set kickoff?
Speaker 1: Ub forty? Okay, sub forty there you go, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm totally on that.
Speaker 7: Next one, next one for me, guys, here we go.
Speaker 1: Uh, she's doing charge's doing stretches.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Chargers minus one and a half is what I'm seeing largely.
Speaker 7: In Atlanta.
Speaker 6: I feel like even with the Falcons coming off the by There is nothing about them that makes me like them. Their offense can't score, defense can't stop a nosebleed. I think that LA should bounce back and in by a field goal or more.
Speaker 4: Thoughts Co sign.
Speaker 1: I don't have that, but I have no problem with that.
Speaker 4: Really, is that the number one and a half?
Speaker 2: I see?
Speaker 1: Well that I see twos?
Speaker 4: So yeah, okay, LA Chargers minus one and a half. I mean Atlanta.
Speaker 5: See Atlanta is the kind of team that every when they look good, then they play bad. When they look bad, then they play good. That's what I That's the only thing I'd be worried about is they're finally due for one of their turnarounds and they decide, Okay, we're gonna play good for a change.
Speaker 4: But I mean off the normalcy. Obviously, I think the Chargers are better than the Falcons.
Speaker 7: Well, prayers up for your girl. We can only dream. We can only hope to lose money this week.
Speaker 1: Layers up.
Speaker 6: I have to go again, yes, ma'am. Okay, this one I went back before I'm over thirty. Now I can be mammed. It was when I was doing college football games and I was like twenty three years old, when these other athletes who are also twenty three or are man made. That's when it was weird. Now it's acceptable, good, ma'am.
Speaker 5: We just I just want to think Jesus that I was able to get the ball in on third and five. I know Jesus is not great in long yardage, and that's why I got to thank him so much, because for him to get me there long yardage.
Speaker 4: I just got to say, hats off to Jesus.
Speaker 7: Jesus took the wheale. He did, he really did. But I do.
Speaker 6: I do get mamned a lot now, so I'm used to it. It's more normal this. You guys are probably gonna hate this.
Speaker 8: I know it.
Speaker 6: I already know you're gonna hate this. But I love it and I can't get out of my own way sometimes. So I'm going over in the Lions Bears game on Thanksgiving, that Lions, because who wants an over on Thanksgiving? First of all, and a number that's I think forty eight and a half right now. But I don't think anything that's going to slow down the freight train. Really, Okay, Okay, I'm very pleasantly surprised by this. I don't think anything's gonna slow down the freight train that is the Lions offense right now. They've been particularly good at home, forty plus points themselves in each of their last three home games.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that's what's going to happen here, but.
Speaker 6: Paired with a Bears offense that's improving and like Caleb Williams has actually looking more like USC Caleb Williams since Shane Waldron's been fired, I think we got to get a lot of points in this game.
Speaker 7: I'm rolling with the over. I see forty eight and a half? What do you guys have?
Speaker 5: And Dan Campbell is going to do unlimited If he does unlimited wings on a regular day on Thanksgiving, which is a food day, he's really going heavy.
Speaker 4: You know, to run up.
Speaker 7: Have you guys ever had it tur duck.
Speaker 11: In by the way, No way amazing though, No, it's good, neither of I I need to know, like if it's actually good or not because it looks it looks intense in the best way, but I've never had the pleasure.
Speaker 1: What exactly is it? Though? What are they doing?
Speaker 2: He does chicken combined?
Speaker 1: I know combined, but what's the combining? What are we really talking about when we say.
Speaker 2: That's all the intel I had have nothing else.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Wait, do they actually like do they do? They make them all like like breed together? Is that how this is done?
Speaker 3: Or is it like, yeah, it's a turkey inside, it's a it.
Speaker 7: Is they're all like stuffed into each other.
Speaker 2: It's boneless, right because I remember Madden you should just think it with his hands to say there's no bones.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly, it's like a d bone turkey that you stuff a duck and stuck a chicken there legs.
Speaker 7: I regret that.
Speaker 5: Do you remember there were six legs and John Madden wulgull. I don't know why there's six legs, got legs, like start eating the legs and the best?
Speaker 2: It was absolutely the best.
Speaker 1: Is anybody a turkey person here?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Does anybody really.
Speaker 2: Like cooked properly? It's really good. You gotta you gotta cook. You probably gotta brian and properly. Otherwise it's dry. But it's good. It's really good, but it's tough.
Speaker 1: Stormy has a very passionate opinion about to come.
Speaker 7: I completely second Will's take. It has to be like a moist good like well cooked situation.
Speaker 6: But a honey baked haam is delightful on Thanksgiving, big honey baked tam goal.
Speaker 5: We didn't have a lot of that honey baked ham growing up for some reason. I'm not sure why we did.
Speaker 8: That's right, we didn't really get I got recognized my audience here.
Speaker 5: We had a shaves beal every goddamn thinks like people think this Thanksgiving. Other're like, oh, I hate so much. This was like what the Jews, the Orthodox Jews, do this every single week, Friday night and Saturday afternoon. One after that, it's impossible to be thin. You might as well just fast the whole day. And then when they have their holidays where they have like three holiday days in a row and it's like six meals in a row, like Thanksgiving style, and you're just like, oh my god, Like I could do Thanksgiving in my sleep.
Speaker 1: This was my other thing, you know the brisket story, tod This was my This was the other thing with my mom was she would put raisins in her Thanksgiving stuffing and I'd be like, why do you put raisins in the stuffing? Be like you loves right there? I was like, I do not love the raisins.
Speaker 5: I would tell her that's targeting right there. I would give her fifteen yards at targeting. Then they're into the kitchen and I say, don't come back until the third quarter with that raisin shit.
Speaker 1: I don't what have.
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got we got ten minutes, Dodd, what's your set? What's your last?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna do this out of the I'm gonna go with the Arizona plus.
Speaker 4: Three and a half's.
Speaker 1: You know, I was one of my kids.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, there's a there's a part of me that's worried that Minnesota is gonna play lockdown defense and and win a big game here. But then there's also a part of me that says Arizona had really been coming on, and then you know, Seattle.
Speaker 4: Shut them down a little bit. I just I don't know. I still think they're pretty good.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with Arizona here, you know, just because I really can't find anything else that I love. So I'm gonna take the car Rdinals and hope Kyler Murray can run, you know, run around like crazy and get me there at plus three a half. And I don't have any faith in that Sam Donald guy. I mean enough with the Sam Donald it's twenty four to sixteen. You can't get the first down. Now you kick the field goal, Now you give up the touchdown neither. It's like, I'm not with that Sam Donald guy anymore. Give me Arizona plus three and a half.
Speaker 1: Will let me just jump in line, because I'm taking Arizona's my third. Also, my other candidates were the Ravens and the Seahawks, but I like the Cardinals. I think getting the three in the hook, plus it allows us both to stick it to Willie and his Vikings. So added bonus who yet, Well it's probably Aaron Rodgers still, we think. But the thing is that, I mean three and a half. As long as you're as long as you're getting the hook here against the Vikings, that's a play. And with a low, lowish total of forty four and a half, I'll take the Cardinals at three and a half, we'll go ahead.
Speaker 2: My last pick, right, yes, sir, your last I am going to go for my final pick, Arizona Cardinals plus three and a half. I can go j I'm going to jex the Vikings into a ten and two record, maybe the Vikings win by three and we're all happy. And I think Cam Robinson, the left tackle that replaced Why am I drawing a blank on the the really good tackle Darisa who got hurt in the Rams game. Robinson's now hurt and his back up, the third string guy, Quizinberry, is awful. He got beat left and right the other day. If he has to play, that's a big issue. Vikings have not looked the same as the first six weeks in the season. All these games have been close, they haven't really been as impressive. Three and a half, a lot of points. Because I'm getting the hook, I will go with Arizona.
Speaker 1: It is supposed to rain today, Stormy. They're very cloud is that little Vegas weather report on a Tuesday as we record this? Okay, which brings us to our teaser of the week, which I am absolutely horrific at this year, Stormy, your favorite two leg six point teaser.
Speaker 7: See. I was gonna say, you need to go first then so we know what to avoid.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I'll do that. I'll actually do that. It's actually a good strategy. I am going to go Thank you very much for win. You'd think right, I will ye all right, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. Uh, I'm gonna do the Sunday Night Monday, and I think I'm going Buffalo and.
Speaker 4: Denver Bill's minus one, Denver plus a half.
Speaker 1: Well, let me not do it. Yeah, let me just stick with it. Let me just stick with it. That's what I'm not going to be like these coaches, Bills Bill coaches who get to accept and then decline a penalty. They get to change their mind now apparently, yes, all right.
Speaker 6: I am also with Buffalo. So I have Buffalo down. And that's as a forty nine Ers fan. I just were They are terrible and the health factor. Every week it's something new, something bad. They're not any good in Orchard Park. Buffalo is going to win the game.
Speaker 7: So I like that.
Speaker 6: And then I think I'm just gonna bring down the Lions because they're what ten and a half right now?
Speaker 7: So we get that to four and a half? Are they ten? Is there ten or ten?
Speaker 4: You could go to four four?
Speaker 6: Let's go yeah, let's go to four. I think they should handle business. Every time we think there's going to be a sleepy spot for the Lions, there's not one, So handle handle it on Turkey Day.
Speaker 1: Baby, let's go lions handle their business.
Speaker 2: That is not a long teaser, So the teaser police will be out in full forces for a girl student.
Speaker 1: Mine is. I'm so not long either.
Speaker 6: I did before we came on here if it needed to be along, and he said, no.
Speaker 2: Oh did you hear that? Gil, She goes, does it need to be a wong? I said, no, you can pick what and you can pick whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Brent picked a forty team touchdown, touchdown, people pick, but we had we had to disavowed of on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to tell Brent.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Felt terrible. Oh no, very disrespectful of me. But I had to draw the line somewhere.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with the bills minus one. I just don't see it.
Speaker 5: I think the forty nine ers, you know, I think I We were talking about it last week and I said, Gilly's the last one to get off the Niners boat. But he's finally I think you're finally off the boat, right, are you finally jumping?
Speaker 1: They don't have so what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know, I'm just saying, so I'll take the bills minus the one and then I'll go with I'm going to go with Willie's Tennessee Titans up to a key number of eleven and a half, Folks. The eleven and the fives and the eights have become a lot more pervasive around the National Football League due to the two point conversions, and that eleven and a half to me, speaks to me because you could be down, you know, even eighteen and get the back door with Willie Levis, the mayonnaise guy, I'll take the Titans plus eleven and a half.
Speaker 1: What do you call him a mayonnaise guy?
Speaker 2: Well, did he do a guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did a male mao.
Speaker 6: He puts mayo in his coffee in that the hell see, you must like just slip through the games and not see the commercials on game day because he has that split that he does between two hellman's mayo jars.
Speaker 7: I'm watching red definitely a.
Speaker 1: Visual I'm on Red Zone. Yeah, I don't see that. That's by the way, is there anything more disgusting than mayonnaise anything?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Those videos they should people just eat mayonnaise.
Speaker 5: Oh they have him go back to pass with the mayonnaise and he throws it to the other team and then the other team runs the mayonnaise back and Spike sit into the tune for for a touchdown.
Speaker 1: I do like the backup quarterback commercials where they bring in like Josh Dobbs and Chase Daniel and those guys.
Speaker 2: Chase Daniel, right, Bill Falcons, Bill's Falcons. I think the Falcons. I don't think that they're gonna win, but they're off a bye. They do tend to keep most of these games close. I know they got killed by Denver, but most of these LANDA games are close. So Atlanta and Buffalo, all right.
Speaker 1: Final two questions?
Speaker 4: Plus eight? Is that correct? We're giving them up to plus eight? Right?
Speaker 2: Works for me?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, we're being a little.
Speaker 5: Generous there before he starts all the nonsense that he loves to start. Mister d Jana Wilson over there, you know, let's uh.
Speaker 1: Explain to do you explain to Stormy what you have? But what's the problem with dj A to you? Really?
Speaker 5: Stormy Will doesn't like dj A Carrington because he thinks dj and A tried to stab Caitlin with her fingernail and that ball game, and you know, and.
Speaker 4: A lot of other stuff too.
Speaker 5: It's not just that he could only go on for fourteen hours about that?
Speaker 1: All right, Final final. By the way, she totally tried to stabber final two.
Speaker 4: Ques.
Speaker 5: Of course San Francisco is up twenty four now, and I could have just done the line instead of the first half line. They're up sixty four to thirty eight. They're up twenty six points. So, of course, what an idiot I am?
Speaker 4: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: True final two questions eas at every megapod, the first of which is which of the big favorites is the most likely to lose? Outright? In your opinion? The Lions are ten point favorites at home against the Bears. These spreads don't matter. I'm just giving you candidates Detroit Kansas City twelve point favorites woe and half point favorites at home against the Raiders boo. And there's only there's very little on Sunday Buffalo seven point favorites at home against San Francisco. Let's just leave it at those three. If I came to you from the future, Stormy, and I said, either Detroit, who was the other one?
Speaker 4: She just made a candoids city?
Speaker 7: You said Detroit Kansas City?
Speaker 5: And what about what about Tampa Bay, Gilly? What about Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay's is six.
Speaker 7: That would be my pick. That would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're not throwing Tampa Bay in there because we want to make it we want to make it hard. So it's between Detroit, Kansas City, and Buffalo. One of those teams loses outright stormy, which is.
Speaker 6: It, Well, based on our teasers all taking Buffalo with our luck, it'll be San Francisco out of nowhere. God, I like all those favorites to win though, So that's uh, yeah, I'm just gonna throw throw Buffalo out there, because crazy things can happen in the NFL.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say Buffalo.
Speaker 2: I think if San Francisco's guys plays, I mean, wouldn't be shocked if San Francisco on their a game with a healthy roster wins a game. So I think it's Buffalo too.
Speaker 5: I'm going to harken back to me and Gilly sitting at the Caesars Sports Book and wondering why they're charging us for breathing the air and watching the Kansas City Chiefs and the Oakland Raiders play on Christmas Day and both of us looking at each other and saying.
Speaker 4: Is this really happening?
Speaker 5: Is this really happening, and I'm gonna say, maybe it happens again on a holiday and it's Kansas City goes down with O'Connell, Ritter and the other guy not getting any first downs in the second half.
Speaker 1: You imagine if someone told us that day, you know the Chiefs are going to win the Super Bowl, we'd have been like, yet, there's no chance, so bad, all right? And then the final question, Stormy, we live in a bizarre world where you are required to bet each and every game on the side, except for one game. One game you get a free pass on. You don't want any part of what's the game? You want no part.
Speaker 6: There are honestly a lot that I don't like this week, but I would say Colt's Patriot seems pretty disgusting to me with a three point spread in that one, So that'll be my stay away or as Michael Lombardi calls his hal of notes, I can't go for that.
Speaker 1: Cove it. Oh, he's like going deep into the Hall of Oaks catalog. He's like, that's my Zarah smile, Oh, I can go. I like that pick, by the way, Toddy, but you.
Speaker 5: Would say that the g men going against the Cowboys. You get the Veto against Cooper Rush with all that silliness in Dallas. Who knows what the hell could happen? By the way, has anybody figured out whether the sun will be out at for the three thirty Central time and come shooting there? But when you make a four million billion dollar stadium, would it be a good idea to figure out where the sun would be shooting in on the on the glass?
Speaker 4: Is that a good idea? I don't know. Anyways, I want a part of that game.
Speaker 2: Will I thought about using the Giants because I'm not sure it's going to be the Veto and if lock players, that might be a decent game. My team that I've talked about this that I can't get a read on is the Rams.
Speaker 4: Are they good?
Speaker 2: Are they bad? They saw it? They're okay. I have no idea. Ram Saints is mine.
Speaker 1: I would say that about both the Rams and the Saint time with you. That's mine, Ram Saints. That does it? We got a run for Todd Wishnev t Wishv on Twitter on Twitter at t wish Nev, Will Hill at not the Will Hill with two e's on Twitter and the host of the shit a bit More podcast and Stormy Bonatoni. Stormy, I'm so thankful that you did this. Uh you are at Stormy Bonatoni on Twitter.
Speaker 6: At storm bon and Toni actually because we reached a character limit, so know why and Stormy but yes, thank.
Speaker 1: You the character limit. You think your parents have that in mind when they named you may have figure that out at storm Bonatoni on Twitter and you can check her out. What's your assignment this week? Thank you?
Speaker 6: Tuiting down to Provo b Yu and Houston this week and then Thanksgiving.
Speaker 7: Yes I am hosting, but I'm not cooking. Don't judge me.
Speaker 1: Judged you are not all right, b Yu. Let's go b Yu. Let's get a little break. Let's get in that college football playoff for the cause. You know what I mean. Thank you, Stormy, appreciate she hated. Good luck to all of you. Week thirteen in the National Football League