Speaker 1: All right, skinnerd simpleman.
Speaker 2: That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things, Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at bill O'Reilly dot com. Let me ask you this, and I want you maybe to tell me that I'm wrong so this big memorandum of understanding comes out. I've talked to Jared Kushner, I've talked to Steve Witkoff, I've talked to the President. I've talked to everybody, and I don't think a memorandum of understanding means a thing. And the President. I tend to listen to the President's words and because that is final anyway, I don't even think the President saw the memorandum of understanding. To be very blunt with you, and he's saying, well, they either bye by it or I'm going to bomb the living hell out of them, that is the answer. They're either going to do what he wants or the military effort will ensue. I don't I don't think it's more complicated than that. Am I wrong, mister O'Reilly?
Speaker 3: No? I wouldn't say you're wrong, but I would say that if you evaluate a deal like this, you've got to be pros and cons. So this is not a good deal for Israel, Okay, right off the.
Speaker 2: Bat, Well, wait a minute, it's not a deal because this is It's like if you do a business deal, you do business. I do business. You have a memorandum of understanding. It's a term sheet to begin negotiations. It has nothing to do with what the final outcome is going to be.
Speaker 3: It could be an ice cream wrapper. As far as I'm concerned, It's not good for Israel because it basically takes them back from a very aggressive defensive position. And so that's number one, and I've seen very few historians would quibble with that.
Speaker 2: Can I just add one piece of context to that, the present? And it was very clear today that if in fact Lebanon keeps attacking Israel, that Israel has every right to fight back, and that he just wants them to be judicious and do their part. But if they attack Israel, he would expect them to attack back.
Speaker 3: But he scolded net Yahu by name, and that's rare for him. Number Two, the United States most important to us as American citizens. So this arrangement, let's use that word. Is I would say and seven and a half out of ten, and you weren't going to get a ten out of ten. That was not going to happen. The two deficits in the arrangement are number one, no mention of weapons inspectors to go in now. And it did say he's got eyes on all of their nuclear facilities. He can see what they're doing. True, but you can't see underground three miles so I would have liked to have seen the weapons inspectors thing in there, but it was not. The second one was for moves.
Speaker 2: Can I just interject again, and I'm not being a jerk, I promise. Steve Woodkoff is a personal friend of mine, and he said, when it comes to the nuclear dust, they've already agreed that Americans will be on the ground at the very least observing all of the removal of that dust.
Speaker 1: Sorry to interrupt.
Speaker 3: All right, well that's good, but it's not in writing so far. Correct. You need the Austrians to go in every two months and check out what they're doing because of the people assigned to it, and now that they're kicking it over to the UN for validation, that certainly part of the scenario, but I don't really understand why the Iranians are so resistant to that. If they're gonna say, we're never gonna have a new we're never going to attack anybody, We're never going to do a We're never going to do when I have the inspectors in there, there's no downside for you. So that made me a little queasy. And the third thing is Hormuz. So we still don't know because the President, they really addressed it in a specific sense. He addressed the big thing. He doesn't want a worldwide depression, Herbert, are you hoover all that? And that's true. That was a big motivator. That's what Iran had. Iran had we can wreak havoc with the worldwide economy, and we will. We're willing to starve to death to do that. So so that was their only weaponry Iran, and it was not addressed by President Trump. Now I assume that Horror Moves is going to be opened very quickly because all of the Gulf stays, including Iran, want the money. And then there's not going to be an impediment to that. They're not going to take sixty days. They're just going to open it. Up but down the road. All right, there wasn't any well the United Nations controls horror moves or whatever you may be, it was not put into that arrangement. Language. Now, those are two fairly significant things. On the other hand, I thought Trump was one of his best performances today because he anticipated all of these questions. And notice how softball the questions were from the Europeans because they're thrill They got what they wanted for nothing. Okay, so all the European press were like little beagles out there, and even the obnoxious American press not. I mean, they've already started off on MS and CNN, but you expect that. The only guy who was way out of order was the New York Times, who said, well, what about the school that got hit? Okay, now, wait a minute. We're talking about a worldwide economic problem, we're talking about a nuclear weapon, and this is the question you bring. Come on, it's ridiculous. But I thought President Trump had anticipated what was going to happen in that pressor and handled pretty well.
Speaker 2: I tend to agree with your analysis only because we are both in a pretty unique position as it relates to the president, and that is we've known them for thirty years, and when he speaks it is very different than when anybody else speaks for him. And when he speaks, people like us that know him pay a lot more attention and give more credence to the words that he is using versus those that may be around him that are trying to explain things to the American people, Because in the end, it doesn't matter what the people around him say. It matters what he thinks and how he will act and what kind of surprises me a little bit. In light of the president's military actions abroad, beating Isis and Solmani and Beg Daddy, dropping the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan, midnight hammer, epic fury, I think people would be quite foolish and naive and rather stupid if they don't take the words that he uttered again today seriously that I have no problem going back to bombing the living hell out of you if, in fact, you guys try to pull a fast one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're going to make him look weak and bad, and his legacy is online. It's in a legacy brawl right now between Obama and Trump, and people believe what they want to believe, doesn't matter what facts you have. And the Democratic Party is going, oh no, no, this is totally unnecessary because Obama had it locked down, which isn't true. Okay, and then Trump takes wife said Obama because who's the worst deal he's ever seen? All right, Well, we're used to that. But the belicosity that Donald Trump he brings to these pressors was largely absent. He used the hour that he had very effectively to praise she. That was very effective. And I know these Chinese back and forth that will do him a lot of good with that country.
Speaker 1: Even tell me why you think that?
Speaker 2: And I know you are hyper focused on China and the relationship with the US and the relationship with the president.
Speaker 1: And she tell me why because.
Speaker 3: He went out of his way to say she could have caused trouble and he helped. It was as simple as that. And then he brought in this stinger missile thing. You know, when Donald Trump talks, people don't realize there's particularly people who hate him, is that he does have a good grasp of the facts. Now, he's repetitive and sometimes contradicts himself. There's no question that he does this three hundred million slush fund that Iran's going to have access to that's still undefined. I understand it. You don't understand it. Okay, this is going to be investment made by the Gulf States, and it's going to be oil, and it's going to be unfrozen Iran in money that because they were sanctioned, is sitting in a bank. But most people don't get it. They don't know. They're running around today saying, oh, he's going to give three hundred million to Iran, and that's terrible whatever it may be. Okay, but buddy, Donald Trump used that hour, all right to praise a bunch of people take shots at Mexico. The shots at them won them. Okay. He did a lot of different things in that in that and I thought it was very effective. He rose Solmoni from the dead, killing the killers. I wrote a whole book on how Trump stalked them. It's a fascinating part of the book, how they got them and the intel that came in and what the decision making was. So I know, But do you think Joe Biden is any blank and clue about Solomony menace to the Middle East?
Speaker 2: I don't even think if somebody did ask him in a surprise moment who he was.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure he'd remember.
Speaker 3: Well, look, he's so busy following Jill around asking do you love me the most? He doesn't have time for a lot of other stuff.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good point.
Speaker 2: What do you think Democrats are furious that, you know, apparently Joe's releasing a book in October, Jill Biden's book I thought my husband was having a stroke. Bill, If I was on stage and you thought I was having a stroke, would you not come to my rescue?
Speaker 1: I would come to yours.
Speaker 3: I'd go out to dinner, and you'd.
Speaker 1: Make me pay whether I was having a stroke or not.
Speaker 3: Let's see you if I can get these credit card before.
Speaker 2: He's Hey, give me a hand of these credit card as quickly as possible.
Speaker 1: I need it. Oh man, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, nobody. The good news is nobody buys those books and they don't sell anything people.
Speaker 1: But Democrats are mad.
Speaker 2: They feel like they're trying to reinvent themselves and be front and center. Before the mid term, they were already dealing with, you know, Graham Plattner Tallerico's sixth gender non binary god and this guy El sayed, who likes Hassan Piker.
Speaker 3: Well, even CNN reported last night that the midterm is tightening up already big time.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing other polls that are very encouraging, but I'm urging people to not look at the polls. The only poll that matters is his election day.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, but when you got a Nazi running for Senate and Maine and Bernie Sanders says this is great. I mean, that's not doing your party any good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't help yesterday when we found out he was encouraging a teenage girl to commit suicide. Good grief, that is, How could any Democrats support that bill? Where's your heart, your soul, your consciences? What is wrong with that party?
Speaker 3: We're doing a big investigation on the Democratic Party, and it always leads back to this. There is not one human being in this country with any sway in this party.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, no, there's not a moderate except for John Fetterman. And now they are beholden to the most radical party ever, which I think creates a new paradigm for midterm.
Speaker 1: Last word, buddy, Yes, And.
Speaker 4: That was one of the reasons that Trump did this memo of understanding that he knew this would probably make it a lot easier for Republicans to keep their power in Washington.
Speaker 3: That was a big reason.
Speaker 2: Well thinks civil Man Bill O'Reilly or Bill O'Reilly dot com. Sir, I know it's the best time of your week to be on the show. We appreciate you being here.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: All right, eight hundred and ninety four one sewn our number if you want to be a part of the program. All Right, Linda, did you see on Fake News CNN? I don't watch Fake New CNN. I know you guys watch it occasionally for content for the show. So they have this guy, this pole analysis guy named Harry Enton. And when you pointed this out to me, I'm saying, there's no way that that could be true.
Speaker 1: But apparently it is.
Speaker 2: We have only twenty seven percent of Democrats that say they will display the Great American Flag on July fourth, and twenty nine percent of Democrats say they are proud to be an American. Well, where's the other seventy one percent? We live in the greatest country God gave man. Now, I have spoken at length how this midterm election year is unlike any we've seen before. There's never been a precedent where a party is adopted and embraced radicalism and the likes of Bernie Sanders Pocahontis, this guy El Sayad, I mean, did you see you see the latest Hassan piker who was out there campaigning with El Sayed Israel doesn't have a right to exist.
Speaker 1: America deserved nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Then you got six Genda tell Rico God is non binary, welcome out of the border, no meat campaign, a vegan campaign in Texas. Then you've got the Nazi tattoo guy you know who attacks women who have been victims of rape uh and says the people of Maine are racist and stupid that he's looking to vote for him now going after on Reddit a young girl you know, talking about teenage suicide. You know, if you if you're voting for that, you don't have a heart, conscience and soul. The Party of Mamdani, the squad AOC and where is where where are the moderate voices in that party? This creates an entire new paradigm we've never experienced before heading into an important midterm, which is why you see these polls tightening dramatically.
Speaker 1: But anyway.
Speaker 2: So you know, let me play this guy, Harry Anon, fake news CNN. This is what he's saying about Democrats displaying the flag and whether they're proud to be Americans.
Speaker 5: Look at how we have an increasing polarization on this issue. We'll display the flag on July fourth, the American flag. Back in July of two thousand and one, look at this, you had sixty eight percent of Republicans, sixty five percent of Democrats saying that they would in fact display the flag on July fourth.
Speaker 1: You come over to this side of the screen.
Speaker 5: Republicans basically are where they were twenty five years ago, right, sixty four percent. But look at that Democratic percentage absolutely plummeting. Just twenty seven percent of Democrats say they will in fact display the flag on July fourth. What about this idea? Are you proud to be an American? Extremely or very proud to be an American?
Speaker 1: Back in January two.
Speaker 5: Thousand and one, ninety percent of Republicans eighty five percent of Democrats. This was after a very contentious two thousand election. Keep in mind, right with George W. Bush coming into the White House, you come over to this side of the screen in twenty twenty six, Look at this again. The Democrat percentage absolutely plummets to just twenty nine percent of Democrats say there extremely are very proud to be an American.
Speaker 2: You've got to be kidding me. What has gone wrong in that party?
Speaker 6: You know what, There's so much wrong you would have to do your TV show hanging with Hannity Hannity during the day to even cover a piece of it. It's so bad across the board. Even what you just said about Plattner and Hassan Piker. This idea that any of these people have one ounce of American soul in them is utter nonsense. You live in the greatest country God ever gave man that allows you to talk trash as much as you do. You don't like it here, get out, go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: See you say that, people say, well, love it or leave it. If I did not love America, why would I stay here. I'm talking about me, forget about other people. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: This is the thing that I don't get. If you want to change it and you don't like it, then go to where it already exists. Like that, there are so many places.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. You were with me when Obama was president for two terms. You will with us when Joe Biden was president for a term. Did I ever suggest one time that I don't love my country and that I want to leave this country or I'm going to give up the fight, you know, for the things that I believe in. Sometimes you lose elections you really want to win. I don't want to lose his midterm. I'll tell you that. And you just fight through it, and you become the loyal opposition. You tell the American people the truth, and hopefully we write the ship the next time.
Speaker 1: That's how it works.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, the ship. The ship was never the right side up in the first place. That's the problem. As a Democrat. Most of these people have lived under the ideology that they're owed everything, they should give nothing, and the only time anybody should give anything is if they're telling other people the money that they should be giving away. And those are the only people working anyway.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's get to our phones. Let's go to Detroit. Let's say, how did Jim, Jim, You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Glad you called hello, Sean, listen to you daily thank you. The thing I am concerned about is that when this sixty days comes due or right before it comes to that, the Iranians, like they always do, are going to welch on their promises, and then we're going to have a restart of the war right before the midterms. And I think that's going to cost the Republicans dearly.
Speaker 1: So I'm listen, listen.
Speaker 2: The President made very we have made clear I don't trust the Iranians. It doesn't matter what they do from this point on it The President will make the decision whether or not they're acting into good faith, whether or not they really want a deal or they don't. And he was very explicit in saying he has no problem going back to military action.
Speaker 1: So that to me, is all you need to kind of know.
Speaker 7: Well, I just think that if that happens, that the chances of the Republicans doing well in the midterms are not good because the country is at a point where they want the gas prices to come down, they want the economy check.
Speaker 2: Well, look at the price of crewe today. It's been down a seventy five bucks.
Speaker 7: I understand, but if if the war comes back, I don't think it's going to stay there. Okay, nobody has a crystal ball. But on the other other hand, the Iranians, hectory is such that they do not keep their promises.
Speaker 2: Listen, it doesn't even matter in this sense. Let's assume that they don't, and I think the odds are probably high that. I mean, they have internal struggles going on. You got the hardline IRGC faction and then you have the more political faction that understands that their lives are in jeopardy and they're probably next on the hit list.
Speaker 1: So it's they've got.
Speaker 2: Their own internal issues to work out, and let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Let the process unfold.
Speaker 2: Returning to where we were is as simple as launching a missile.
Speaker 1: It's that simple.
Speaker 2: That's why I am and the President's showing a willingness today to go right back there tells me all I need to know about what this means.
Speaker 7: I just I feel that the if we go back and it's close to the mid terms, we're going to suffer.
Speaker 1: Possible.
Speaker 2: But you know what, there's always the chance that there's going to be conflict around the world that can where you bad actors, bad faith actors that want to impact our elections.
Speaker 1: We already know that. I mean that's almost like.
Speaker 2: Status quo, right right, So you know what we have to do as conservatives is we've got to commit our hearts, minds, and souls that whatever outside circumstances may or may not occur, that we understand the danger in a radicalized Democratic party ever getting more control than we ever want. That's why that should be irrelevant for everybody in this audience that wants this great agenda, which has been great to continue and not return to. You know what we had the four years under Biden, Harris may Orcus and now actually more radicalized visa vague ram Platner al sayed six gender, tell Rico, God is non binary, tell Rico and Mom, Donnie and the squad and Bernie and Pocohontas, because no other Democrat but Fetterman will dare criticize them. So we're going to have the biggest choice midterm election, one that I've never seen in history before. And let's just commit to do our part and understand there's certain things that are always going to be out of our controlling life, right right.
Speaker 7: I just I just my hunch is that we should get it over now.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this question. Let me go to a bottom line question. You're making me think here.
Speaker 2: Was it the right decision for the president based on what Steve Woodkopf described and them being twelve days away from being able to enrich uranium to weapons grade? And I had Dan Bongino talking about it on TV last night? Was it the right call for the president? Did he have any option other than to take action to prevent them from getting that weapon?
Speaker 7: Unquestionably?
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a very strong argument on our side, don't we.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I agree, but again that the margins in the election are so slim. I don't want to lose the Republican control.
Speaker 2: And then, okay, do you think any moderate in Maine is going to vote for Grand Platinum?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You think any moderate in Michigan is going to vote.
Speaker 1: For El Sayed God?
Speaker 3: I hope not?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Six gender God is non binary? Tel Rico win Texas?
Speaker 7: Hopefully not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Let now your heart be troubled, work hard for the election. And my ask from this great audience of ours is just committing your heart, mind and soul. You will do your part, you will vote, you will participate.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: God bless you. Let's say Hi. Let's see Tom is next. I don't know where Tom's calling from. Tom You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hi Solan, Thanks for taking my quotes. I was calling today to ask you a question. I was looking ahead and thinking, is Donald Trump going to be able to take care of his agenda only three and a half more years? And which you think of the possibility of him and Secretary of Rubio switching positions for the for the upcoming election presidential election.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm tempted to give a lot of thoughts about twenty eight, but I'm going to hold back until after twenty six. I do have a lot of thoughts on twenty six and a lot of thoughts on twenty eight. However, I don't want people to take their eye off this important midterm. And do I think Donald Trump is going to run in any capacity again? No, do I think his influence will wane, not even a little bit. And I think he will always be active and involved. You know, as long as his man is breathing on the surf, I can tell you that it's in his heart.
Speaker 1: Concho is insult.
Speaker 8: We listen glad. Thanks against taking my call, and I've been listening to you for a long time. I'll lead back to Handy cos the first time I got to talk to his real pleasures.
Speaker 2: Okay, I appreciate it. Tom, Thank you, my friend. God bless you. Quick break right back to our phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 9: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: H right back to our busy phones. Toll for you.
Speaker 2: It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to join us, let's say hid to Rodney. Rodney, you're next on the Sean Hanaday Show.
Speaker 10: I was watching the View yesterday. I don't normally watch it, and watched since JD Vance was on. Hoopy had made a statement about the Trump administration and about them not giving credit to Blacks, about the accomplishments that they've made, and they were trying to remove their importance from public public view or whatever. Then JD went to go answer her question finally, and he used the term minorities, and she got all that sense says no, no, no, don't don't have me. You have me saying that I didn't say that. What gets me is she puts so much and on things that other people have said, and he was trying to be nice about how he presented what she was saying, and yet she was very defensive because she didn't want a different term used to describe what she was talking about.
Speaker 2: You know, first of all, I give him credit for even trying to go on that show I did years ago. I haven't seen the ratings yet, and often I bet you they got a big pop having a conservative on that show.
Speaker 1: However, it's an unwatchable show to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just a lot of screaming and yelling and hysteria and Trump's arrangement syndrome. I mean, there's nothing interesting about the show to me anymore. Anyway, I appreciate you being with us eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn