Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: On air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Well A two point seven kiss FM l A good morning everybody who we got this morning.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: The back room in full gear, we got tubs here, myself, Tanya and Siciny Lola, Mikaela Ruby.
Speaker 3: What a team, What a team that comes together.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see all of you, and they'm excited to get people up, get them out of their their apartments and off to what it is that they've got to get done today, because we got to do it. It's Tuesday. It's terrific Taco Tuesday. That's right, however you want to look at it. It's Tuesday, May nineteenth. We are getting super close to summer vibes. Yes, I just ordered from Cole's my Leopard Tanning swimsuit bottoms.
Speaker 1: Very interesting choice. I think the inches.
Speaker 3: I beg your pardon, sorry, yes, yeah, but that came out very like random.
Speaker 1: That came out very incongruous with what you were saying.
Speaker 3: Well, I know what you just said. She's talking about congruency and incongruency. I don't know what she's doing anyway.
Speaker 2: They are very small I'll be honest with you because I've decided that this year I am going to wear them at some point on my vacation.
Speaker 3: Yes, to get my legs TND.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tired of seeing my just just you know, I'm tired of seeing that one line from the Boxer brief sort of length on my legs just looks.
Speaker 3: I'm going for it. This is the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hike them up, respects.
Speaker 3: It's my leopard print era. Oh good for you print era.
Speaker 2: So when you see that trap, you better watch your stuff.
Speaker 4: You have some small ones. I saw you post on like Earth Day. You posted some short ones that I thought were very like, very specific day. I just remember because you was so not incongruous with Earth What are you trying to use incongruent?
Speaker 3: I remember that she's trying to say incongruent.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she's.
Speaker 4: Trying to say, is what I'm trying to say, because the post was about Earth Day?
Speaker 1: But why are you working out with like these rocks?
Speaker 4: And so I just ravividly remember it because I remember that it was Earth Day.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep saying that word? I just want to know. Is that something that you guys started at home?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sure I've heard it somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well, look I think Tanya's running for I think she's running for a spot in congruent. I don't know when the race is. Look for in one of the houses. Okay, friends, we got a lot to do today. We're paying your bills. That's good news. Kiss pays your bills. I'll show you a second date update. They had an incredible first date. They end up going home together and then somebody leaves in the middle of the night with no explanation and then no responses to text that it's a problem.
Speaker 3: We'll get to the bottom of that.
Speaker 2: The Jonas brothers are with us at eight o'clock. They're entering the podcast space, so we'll talk to them in a few want it, let's kiss f M. Seacrest with you a little, John and Pitt pull thanks for having us on. Yeah, if you're gonna ask somebody out that you work with, they say that time of day is really important to get that. Yes, have you ever asked anybody out that you've worked with? Here? Sisiny no, Tanya, yes, Ruby, no, Tubs.
Speaker 3: No, Mark, never Ryan me either. I have not. So that's it. That was a fun chat.
Speaker 2: But I guess for everybody else that is somebody that just goes to show you there's nobody we work with that we think is attractive enough to date work.
Speaker 1: I feel like you could.
Speaker 4: There's also like you know, you could use the quotations, and that can really strike because we have a lot of people that come in here as guests and like.
Speaker 3: Well that wasn't I said, co workers.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's all gone on dates with guests.
Speaker 3: That's a free for all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't count anyway. That's coming up with a quote of the day. Now, Tanya, you had to run in at a grocery store. Tell us about this and get to it right now.
Speaker 4: I want to know what you would do in this situation, because there was this woman at Whole Foods. She was of mature age, and she was walking around the entire store blaring her music, no headphones, just her phone, like heavy metal. I don't even know what like what it was, but she was like listening to it and walking around Whole Foods and nobody said anything to her to like turn it off. And so I'd seen her many different touch points at the store, and I was like, oh, like your own personal like your own personal playlist for the day. And she was like yeah, and I thought maybe that would be like she would.
Speaker 2: Turn to how when you go in with that kind of cadence, Yeah, Meg go das I love. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She was like stoked and like nobody said anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I run into situations like this every now and then. I told you about the when I was on my bike and you know, people got their speakers and their jeminal kinds of lyrics that you wouldn't want your kids hearing. But look, here's the saying, Tanya, it is not appropriate. I think it's a little bit disrespectful to be blasting music out loud or on speakerphone when you're in the store like that. The thing is, it just takes too much energy to go up and be the room monitor to say, hey, would you mind turning that down? Or hey not everybody, it's competing with the grocery store music. I could in the groceries, you would never know. I just why waste your time doing that? Yeah, I mean, clearly they haven't had It's not like they're not aware of their surroundings. And maybe that's just something that you know, it's not our business to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I was more more like that. No that was working at the grocery stores had anything to.
Speaker 3: Hurt that down, No, nobody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, playing music loud at the grocery store is completely incongruous. Uh, it's out of place, inappropriate. But I don't bother saying things to people that are doing things that are a disruption or be a problem.
Speaker 3: It's like not gonna take the time.
Speaker 2: And also why ruin their day, Like they're in there and they're in this store, listen to their music, go for it and get out, get into another aisle, make you know, make your purchases fast, get out of the store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pleus.
Speaker 2: You don't know how to react, get involved, and it could it could cause tension. I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I'm living. I'm looking for a life of no tension.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, if it's a problem, we say this.
Speaker 2: Whoever end up partnering with, can we just commit to each other and never have bad news?
Speaker 3: Yeah in a perfect world. Yeah, that's it. That's all.
Speaker 2: I what do you want? I want you to love me. I want to love you and just no bad news.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: This still it down to that Sybrita Carboner, When did you get hot? It's why don't two point seven kiss FM? So in a second we'll talk about it. If you're going to ask out a co worker, the best time to do it to get a yes. We talked here about us. We've never dated like this core group has never dated a co worker here. Ruby, however, went out with the guest of ours recently.
Speaker 3: I did with one of our guests.
Speaker 2: This was Crystal. Remember Crystal said, look in lieu of cash, if you don't have the cash to pay for a haircut, then I will trade some other thing for it.
Speaker 3: And you got your haircut by Crystal. I did.
Speaker 5: So she you know DM me. She's like, I would love to give you a complimentary cut or gloss. So I took the trip down to Pico Rivera. She was super sweet and just super generous, and you could tell she really cares a lot, not just about her clients but her community, Like she does so much good stuff within the Pico community. So it was really nice to just connect with her and she hooked it up.
Speaker 3: So she did. And what did she charge or trade?
Speaker 5: She it was complimentary.
Speaker 3: She just wanted compliment. You didn't bring her any free kiss stuff.
Speaker 5: I didn't bring her some Elchi the hot Sauce.
Speaker 3: Now, the whole premise of this was interesting.
Speaker 2: She was like, look, if you can't afford it now, then for a few people a week, she'll do it in trade. And the trade could be food service delivery for food, or maybe you make something homemade for her lunch or for her dinner, or could be any sort of valuable thing or service that you may have as a client. And it was an idea that she said was working very well. But she doesn't do it for everybody. She picks a certain number per week and she's got that tally per week and that's what she was doing.
Speaker 3: Crystal Zarios, right, Crystal.
Speaker 5: Zarios, Yes, of Zario's hair salon and Pico.
Speaker 3: So Ruby went out with one of the guests on our.
Speaker 2: Show It counts right, but not romantically, and so did find she hung out in the wild with one of our guests, Tani. Who was the one that you hung out with a guest that was on our show that you dated?
Speaker 4: Well, I never really got to the date part, but there were many that we tried, like Glenn Powell, Tim Tebow.
Speaker 3: We all tried for you there.
Speaker 1: Nick Frodiani, Yeah, like we.
Speaker 2: Were Frodiani, the American Idol finalist. Yes, yeah, I mean the list goes on. I think the only one I ever dated was Julianne.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, but that was a big one.
Speaker 2: Well it was a long term relationship. Yeah, eventually. Anyway, we get to that because we're going to talk about dating here in a second. We got a second date update after seven o'clock Kiss FM two point seven. It is Kiss FM. Interesting thing here. You work with somebody and you know, like Sabrina says, you think.
Speaker 3: When did you get so hot? I want to go out with you? And so you want to ask them out.
Speaker 2: And it can be complicated if you work with somebody and they get hot or they are hot and you want to take them out. It could be super awkward if it doesn't go well right very so, they say the best time to ask a co worker out to get a yes is eleven thirty am. Eleven thirty am people are usually more receptive right before they leave for lunch because their minds aren't cluttered with what they have to do that day or what they're planning to do when they get home.
Speaker 3: So you get a no at eleven thirty. They really don't want to go out.
Speaker 2: Yes, very direct, nice quote. Don't forget to imagine the best case scenario too, not always the downside.
Speaker 3: This FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 6: Firefighters are hoping for lighter wins today as they continue to battle these sandy fire that has left thousands of homes evacuated in the Semi Valley area. It is at nearly fourteen hundred acres and zero containment. Seemi Valley Unified School District announced that all campuses will be closed today.
Speaker 1: A Marina Delray.
Speaker 6: Resident has agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge after she paid unhoused people to register to vote using fake addresses, and two Americans have been arrested after one of them dressed in a costume and climbed into punch the Monkey's habitat in Japan.
Speaker 3: It's kiss.
Speaker 2: Thanks for streaming us on the iHeart Radio app. You can put us up on your smart device really anywhere you are, through anything that's got sound. We are there in real time through the iHeart Radio app. All, let's take a second before we get to paying your bills to talk about this viral Puerto Rico song. Every person suddenly everywhere on TikTok and Instagram is into it right now.
Speaker 3: It's super catchy. Here's the taste first time in Santa Wan. Keep going on immediately Chanted. Yeah, the whole playing clack didn't want to do storist stuff. What the bus go? This is obviously catchy.
Speaker 2: I okay, electronic cheesy keyboard there in the background. But people are using this video everywhere, Sostney, what's the genesis of this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, vacation videos, friend trips, dance clips, you name it, and it is everywhere. It's not necessarily you have to go to San Juan, Puerto Rico to do this viral trend. Everyone's just using it in general for like their vacation clips. Celebrities influencers like uh and Sara Hyland did a video with her husband and I don't know what it is. There's something catchy about this song that's really kind of just an earworm, and once you hear it once, it like it's stuck in your head.
Speaker 1: No, I can't.
Speaker 6: So the guy who made it openly admits it is AI generated. The creator is TikTok user sex boy Billy eighteen, and his whole page is dedicated to AI songs and he like I said openly saying, I'm I'm using AI to make these. This is the one that actually just like like shot.
Speaker 1: Up and like went viral.
Speaker 2: So that voice is not a real voice. No, it's a it's an AI voice. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What about he did one for the growth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I was trying to find like an l A version one, but this is the closest that I got.
Speaker 1: So it's about the grove.
Speaker 3: This is him doing the same thing AI.
Speaker 7: First the grove in l a Homo American.
Speaker 3: Look, shoot there, trick, can they.
Speaker 7: Red carpet, take your lover of groove Mountain and look at the fountain. Every store begins in Barnes and nosing.
Speaker 3: In French bolkon gro trump.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that is not going to be a smash. Is not not nearly as ca as the Puerto Rico song. I know, how do I feel about that voice? Not even to be in a real person, I'm not so sure. But I want to know that guy that's singing the Puerto Rico song sounds like a good dude.
Speaker 1: I'm with Ryan on that one.
Speaker 3: Oh man. So life is just gonna what is going to happen? So much to think about one to two point seven.
Speaker 2: I don't like to date. I don't like it. It's not fun alert most most of the times, you know, if I go on a date with a new person that I've never really known or met before, most of the time I don't want to go.
Speaker 3: I just want to I want to bail. Do I get nervous?
Speaker 2: Probably, But the whole process of like getting to know somebody is so fingernails on a chalkboard. Sometimes you're you're just really really you're you're you, but you're like the politest version of you. Yes, and just cut to date six. I want to be that comfortable. I want to be comfortable enough to beat in date six right out of the gate. Anyway, that's my two cents about dating.
Speaker 3: But it's not easy. It's not easy. Is anybody here dating? No?
Speaker 2: All right, well that's not the same for Gabe, who's on the line.
Speaker 3: Gabe in Koreatown.
Speaker 2: He says, Hey, guys, we met on Hinge had a very competitive first date.
Speaker 3: But okay, says competitive. We went to this bar.
Speaker 2: They had some video games there, so we would take turns and bet on each round. Anyway, she ended up spending the nights at my place, but she left in the middle of the night, and she has not responded to the text. So, Gabe, that is interesting to say the least, that you had this what you thought was a great date. I mean she stayed over, bro, that's like check check. I mean, you're doing well obviously if she stayed over. But to disappear in the middle of the night without any notes or any messaging and then not respond to your text, what do you think happened?
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm not really sure, like to tell you the truth, I thought it was all going great. Like, so my opening line with her was just super honest. I said, your eyes are breathtaking and I'd love to get to know you better. And she responded. And so we went to this divy bar in Koreatown and they had some old arcade games and it was actually really fun. She would say, you know, if I can get through this home maze, you buy me another drink, or if I get more points, I get to kiss you. And it was you know, it was dirty and fun and yeah. So at one point she goes, if I win, you take me home with you, and she won. So we went back to my place and I thought it was pretty great. The next morning, I wake up and she was gone. I even shot my ring camera and she left it like three am. So like I said, a tech her and she never.
Speaker 2: Responded to go from if you win, you take me home with you to disappearing?
Speaker 3: What happened when you got home?
Speaker 8: We had a great night. Honestly, I thought it was really really fun. Everything kind of the chemistry was right, you know. And so I'm kind of out of loss here for what kind of happened?
Speaker 2: Did you do things that adults do when they spend the night together sometimes Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't want to be you know, too much here, but we did adult things and I think we both add some adult fun, you know.
Speaker 3: Well apparently not. She she took her adult self out.
Speaker 6: I think she's ashamed, I don't know, or she's ashamed that she like let it get this far like I would do that when I was dating. I would never want to like stay with somebody that I had a one night stand with.
Speaker 2: The way, what did I ever say, if you win this ski ball tournament, you take me home with right?
Speaker 3: Like, how drunk were you?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 8: I mean I thought it was and I love that got me all right?
Speaker 2: I got enough, let's see if we can find out what's going on. We're gonna get her on the line next and find out why was everything going so well?
Speaker 3: And then she left?
Speaker 2: And not only that, she didn't reply to your text asking what happened next? It's a second date updated, Kiss la Is kiss FM. All right, this is a second date update, Gabe. I'm bringing you up. We've got her. She's coming on the line next. Gabe met Sabrina on a hinge. They went on a date. They played games, video games whatever. They did bets for each round. One of the games they played was Hey, if you win this round, she said, I'll go home with you.
Speaker 3: He won that round. She went home with him.
Speaker 2: They stayed overnight, but she left in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: He said. They did adulty.
Speaker 2: Things and then at three am she got she snuck out and won't respond to his texts. So what happened? Why, Gabe, don't say anything. I've got her to come on the line. Okay, okay, very quiet, Hi, Sabrina, It's Ryan Seacrest and Sisney and tany.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 9: I am good?
Speaker 3: How are you doing well? Thank you?
Speaker 2: So tell me about Gabe, this guy that you met on Hinge.
Speaker 3: How is he.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, to be honest, I mean it was it was good. It was Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to start. He was he was a nice date. He's a good guy, okay.
Speaker 3: And did you have a good evening with him that turned into a good night?
Speaker 9: Yes, I did have a good evening, but it just kind of turned into a weird night.
Speaker 3: What was weird?
Speaker 9: Okay? So I will went back to his place, you know, I think you probably know that at this point, and I fell asleep and then well I woke up in the middle of the night and well, he sleeps with like the sound of a heartbeat playing.
Speaker 3: He sleeps with the sound of a heart beat that is like a strange.
Speaker 9: Sound, you know, like heartbeat playing. Yeah, And it's like, I don't know. Here's the thing, Like when you wake up in a place where you don't like remember where you are for a second. And I was just like laying there and it was pitch black, and again, like I just didn't remember where I was, and I heard nothing but like this.
Speaker 3: Creepy heartbeat, right.
Speaker 9: And so like I kind of just like I had a panic attack, I guess, Yeah, And like by the time I realized where I was and who he was, I was like full on anxiety mode and I.
Speaker 2: Had to get out of there, like so and has he tried to reach out And have you told him all of this?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess I'm just like too embarrassed.
Speaker 6: I mean I sat in my.
Speaker 9: Car for like half an hour before I was calm enough to drive, you know a little.
Speaker 3: It's a little horror filmy. I understand that.
Speaker 9: And cann't do me wrong.
Speaker 1: It's just like not his fault.
Speaker 9: And it's just like think of him like mys just like racist and like not like in a good way, just like super panicky.
Speaker 2: But did would you aside from the heartbeat of sound effect, would you did you like him?
Speaker 3: Would you go out with him again?
Speaker 9: I mean I definitely liked him. I mean it's a cool guy. I just like, I don't know. It just it's like a terrifying moment, I guess, And all I can think about is that and how freaked out I.
Speaker 2: Got understood all right, Well, Sabrina, I have to tell you. Gabe is on the phone because he really likes you and he couldn't get an answer and wanted to know why you disappeared on him. Gabe, have you ever thought about the fact that you're listening to an organ that that might run people off?
Speaker 1: It's just white noise.
Speaker 2: No, that is a weird noise.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm really sorry. I haven't really given it too much thought. I slept with a heartbeat since I was a kid.
Speaker 7: To sleep.
Speaker 8: I didn't think it might be weird for you. But yeah, I mean I get it.
Speaker 9: No, No, it's not your pa. It's like a total like me issue. It's like, I just I don't know. I just don't think I could like to see you again after that game.
Speaker 3: Okay, ask her out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let me just let me throw this out and if it's a no. If it's a no, I'll leave you alone. But what if we went on a brunch date. We'll go, you know, we'll get some eggs, some coffee, maybe a little walk all in the sunshine, and uh, maybe I can shift the image you have of me in your mind.
Speaker 9: I mean, well, thoughts, it does so nice. I mean, this is just so not fair to you. I know that does sound really nice.
Speaker 8: No pressure, no pressure at all. Seriously, I'll text you and just if you don't respond, I will just all completely.
Speaker 2: Understand, okay, and no heartbeats aside from the obvious ones.
Speaker 8: From that bro.
Speaker 2: You gotta like disclaim some of this stuff, like I mean, in the event that this were to happen to me hypothetically, sometimes I don't get like the side of the bed I want, but I don't say, Hey, can you flick any move? You know, it's like turn off your heartbeat for a night?
Speaker 8: Never thought about it.
Speaker 3: Well, here we are.
Speaker 8: I will from now on for sure.
Speaker 2: Or at least make a joke. Hey, I'm gonna listen to somebody's heart while I sleep.
Speaker 3: You want that.
Speaker 1: I don't find it weird.
Speaker 2: That would give me anxiety.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be able to fall asleep two inches on.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Gab and Sabrina. I have a great brunch date with the eggs and the coffee and everything. Thanks for calling it.
Speaker 3: It's kiss.
Speaker 8: Crest.
Speaker 2: Jonah's brothers are with us right now, two past seven. All right, we got all of them, kind of Nick Jonas. We have a lot to talk about, some busy things going on in their lives as we're going around the world. But first I just want to give you a visual because you want to see this somewhere where it gets posted later.
Speaker 3: Everybody looks great.
Speaker 2: Everybody looks, you know, as they always do, bright and shining and superstarted. But I'm seeing more skin from one of the Jonahs brothers that I've ever seen watch in Brazil.
Speaker 10: I just didn't wear, honestly, not that he's a lot of reasons.
Speaker 3: He's had a reason for the season.
Speaker 2: To your arms are well, they're they're definitely making a statement. Now do you cut your I'm not far from doing this. My sure came this way. He's actually properly hem it looks like a hem job. It looks like he got it done just for the just for the interview.
Speaker 11: This comes from the Ryan Seacrest line of tankless.
Speaker 3: I only can find it at Macy's.
Speaker 2: I only this up because I bought my first set of workout shirts that are cut.
Speaker 3: Just like that, not sleeveless. Good man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know, And I don't know how to make you feel when you're in the gym, Make you feel like like out a little harder, feel like Tom Holland don't you Yeah, well not quite.
Speaker 3: It's great to see you, guys. We're some big news with the Jonas brothers right now.
Speaker 2: Today out for the first time ever, they have got the Jonas Brothers podcast.
Speaker 3: Congratulations. Yes, it's awesome Jonas.
Speaker 2: So I understand you will be talking to people to be a hot line where people can call in and give you advice.
Speaker 3: It's hot gossip, hot gossip. So they can give us advice or we can give them, you.
Speaker 11: Know, unsolicited advice, professional advice on their lives or questions. We've had a lot of friends on it's been a blast, a lot of entertainers that we look up to that we love. It's been some really interesting conversations and honestly, something we've been wanting to do for a couple of years now. We kind of looked at everything we've done and we were like, well, we've done pretty much at all except go to space and a podcast, and those two things are on the bucket list.
Speaker 3: So we decided to cross one off. When are you launching?
Speaker 11: Not the podcast, but we were we're in negotiations between a couple of different there's two big ones right now, there's only two that we're talking to. I think he was talking about the pod, not oh I know, were talking about launch it, okay, and yeah.
Speaker 3: But listen, I want to go back to the advice.
Speaker 2: So like, obviously here on this show, I'm the most qualified to give the best relationship advice.
Speaker 3: That's very clear.
Speaker 2: It's all clearly.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean the last so hard.
Speaker 2: Sorry, But with each of you, what is your what is your wheelhouse of expertise or advice?
Speaker 11: Joe, Okay, well we had a question about just give you a breakdown. Somebody asked us about someone they met at a golf competition and they really hit it off, and I called the tournament Joe, Well it wasn't actually we don't know then never specified anyway, not important. Come to find out that they hit it off. A couple of months went by and they were like, look he kind of went quiet. Do I hit this person back up? So things like that, like we are not qualified for any of these conversations, but we give our advice. So I think Kevin's got the old merry guy advice. They's got that strong hair. Just old not just married advice, also old relationship advice, also relationship advice. Yeah, and I just was giving, hey, just go for it. Why not you don't find being on this side. Do you know this microphone?
Speaker 2: You're much better at like giving people sayings, you know, here's what I think you should do, or you know, I've had this happen, here's what I would do differently, better saying it than actually doing. It's much harder to take your own advice and do what you're asking other people to choice, I find.
Speaker 11: Do you find that when you're giving advice, you're technically saying things that you need to hear yourself.
Speaker 3: Well that's the only.
Speaker 2: Way it works. Yeah, I mean these are things that I need. This is my therapy session to profess and things that are in my head anyway, you know.
Speaker 10: Well, you know it's been fun outside of just the advice is that we get to kind of finally turn the tables around and interview people and ask them questions not just about their life and career, but things that we want to know, like random stuff that you don't usually get asked in interviews. So we actually prepared one or two things for you that we were talking about. Oh I love that, Okay, let's go first. Things even itching to ask these for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't even have not they're ready.
Speaker 2: I understand how Jonas podcast by a Shark and didn't well I didn't know it and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what to say there. It was in Mexico.
Speaker 2: I was close to the to the surf, and I was as I was coming in from body surfing, like large scale waves. I was nibbled by what seems to have been a sand shark. Could have been a crowd, but I think I'd say I was.
Speaker 3: I was. I survived a shark bite. That's the headline.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: We got to take a break with the Jonas Brothers and come back. Hey Jonas their new iHeartRadio can get it there anywhere you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: That is new. You can watch it on YouTube as well.
Speaker 2: We'll come back with them in just a second and go around and find out what's happening individually. It is Kiss FM on two point seven Kiss FM, Jonas Brothers with us. They're on the road, so you guys, this is very cool. You know where they're doing one of their shows globally. They're also setting up their podcast backstage in their little studio. They've got the Hey Jonas podcast out everywhere today, which you can check out. I guess it's been fun to do it in different parts of the world as well.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's been wonderful, Like it's really cool.
Speaker 11: We've been able to speak to some people that have actually been on the stage with us as special guests, and of course, you know, we zoom in a lot of places. But it's a great way because we're already together, so we're spending even more time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how annoyed? How annoyed are you at the end of a tour with each other? Oh it's bad. Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 11: Five months? Five months? Wasn't needed break after the last one?
Speaker 3: No, five months? No, we we ended.
Speaker 11: Okay, get this, we ended our last tour December twenty third. Okay, so it's like, see you guys in two days everewo days off. We still have we still are brothers, you know, so they have that family thing to do. I believe, I believe there could be the excuse of I have my own family with one of you, for sure. Yeah, but we like to spend time.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 10: I mean, when we're working together that much and then adding a podcast and other things into the mix, it it can be a lot. But then we do choose to spend our off time together because I think we you know, we're each other's closely people.
Speaker 2: I think expect you always to be together don't people expect you to be together like they do?
Speaker 10: They if we want that, we lived together in one house and were paid.
Speaker 3: A lot of money. We gotta pay a lot of money to say that too.
Speaker 2: So if one of you are alone, it's like who kidnapped the other two?
Speaker 3: There must be an international crisis.
Speaker 2: Kevin, congratulations, just releasing your second solo is single, this song. How long have you had this song called the Little Things about little things in life?
Speaker 3: That means so much?
Speaker 11: I've had it forever, you know, No, actually the song I recorded it after Changing about two months later, and I've had this since August of last year. So we've been working on a project for a bit and you know, just writing and recording songs. And the team that did Changing did this one and just really fell in love with it and reworked it a little bit. But yeah, I'm really happy it's out. And Nick, I'm jumping to you, well, Nick, jumping to you. So Paul Rutt as a Coach star. This guy is like one of my all time favorite actors.
Speaker 3: He's the best.
Speaker 2: He's he's literally when you think of movies, He's done so many different movies and he always plays such a great character.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 2: What was it like working on the power ballad with palm Oh, it looks so good.
Speaker 3: It's a great movie. I got. I got an early screening. Kevin didn't watch it. I got another screaming it's.
Speaker 11: A fantastic film. I'm gonna put it out there. The premiere job, Kevin saying, the LinkedIn work, but I got there was a little theft. There was a little theft involved. Knick's character steels a little little art. Yes, yeah, so the movie.
Speaker 10: We shot it in Dublin with this amazing filmmaker, John Carney, Irish filmmaker who always does such a great job of including music in his movies, and one of his movies once one of my favorites in Singing Streak, And so I was dying to get my hands on the script when I heard that he was working on a movie about a basically a wedding singer who had big dreams that didn't pan out. Who's singing at a wedding where a pop star trying to find his sound kind of is there as a guy.
Speaker 3: They meet, they'd have this great.
Speaker 10: Connection and they start, you know, jamming on music that night and talking about creativity and this that the other, and you think the movie is going to go back direction, they're going to become friends and losing, and it cuts a completely different direction. And my character, effectively, you know, steals this song. I guess it's better to say we don't know if he stolen it or not. That's kind of the question the movie asks. And it's just a really fun ride. Paul gives an incredible performance, the music is great, and yeah, it comes out on June fifth.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited for people to see.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 3: Feels like a really good, feel good movie for the summer.
Speaker 2: And then let's go to Joe here, who recently is sang the national anthem at WrestleMania forty two in Las Vegas.
Speaker 12: Take a listen, Take it home. He's up on his feet, hand of a heart.
Speaker 3: Crush. So good. I had more people hit me up about this than anything we've ever done.
Speaker 2: I find I find that I actually get nervous for people that I know can sing well, and they always do it perfectly.
Speaker 3: But I get nervous for them too when they sing the national anthem. Did you feel that?
Speaker 11: I think when it's you do the national anthem and you do it really well, like even Charlie Pooth this last time.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, we're talking about me. Moment we get to talk. Yeah, well, I was saying, wait, that is all news, Kevin. We're talking about me and Wrestleminia. Sorry, yes, correct.
Speaker 11: You get real support when you do it really well, and I think that's terrible.
Speaker 3: Then you just get.
Speaker 2: Jonas brother, Hey, Jonas podcast and i HT radio wherever you get your podcast. Gentlemen, have a great show tonight. It's nice to see as always. Kiss Seacrest with you, and I got Nicki and Redlands on the phone.
Speaker 3: So NICKI, good morning. Good to have you on with us. How are you good?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm super good. Now it's a great trip.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you some cash, twohundred fifty bucks in cash to go out to Las Vegas to see no doubt.
Speaker 3: At the sphere. But you've got to be successful playing Vegas Mini Bar higher.
Speaker 9: Wish?
Speaker 2: All right? So okay, what you have to do to play basically is I describe an item in the Venetian Hotel.
Speaker 3: Let's use the Venetian Mini bar.
Speaker 2: You tell me it's higher or lower than twelve bucks?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, higher or lower than the twelve bucks. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: So first, a twelve ounce can of sprite higher lower than twelve bucks.
Speaker 8: Lower.
Speaker 2: A twelve ounce can of sprite is ten bucks lower. Congratulations, one down, crazy Vegas Mini bar higher or lower, the Venetian Hotel mini bar. A standard size Snickers bar higher or lower than twelve bucks lower, higher, fourteen bucks.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah they're pretty big.
Speaker 2: But he said standard size.
Speaker 3: I did say standard Yeah they do look big.
Speaker 7: Tho.
Speaker 2: All right, now the next one Vegas Mini bar higher lower than twelve bucks. A box of peanuts M and MS three point one ounces higher, lower than twelve bucks higher, yeah, fourteen bucks? Dock the Snickers bar was that got to go higher for the win? Vegas no doubt this fear I've never been. I can't wait to hear how it is. A bottle of power Aid, A bottle of power Aid, the Venetian Mini bar higher or lower than twelve bucks lower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eleven bucks, you did it.
Speaker 7: Oh just door.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Thank you so much for playing. Thank you all the leaders of Patron Tequila sixty four bucks in the middle bars.
Speaker 3: She but you know what you might well you might yeah, you might need it. All right, enjoy your trip.
Speaker 2: You got two hundred and fifty bucks in a cash card as well as the tickets.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening at Kiss FM on air with Ryan Seacrest's one at two point seven KISSFM in Los Angeles. My name is Ryan.
Speaker 2: You got Sisiny Tanya in the back room, a Kayla Ruby Lolo.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: We talked recently about the various versions of okay that people text.
Speaker 3: It really gets under my skin.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it bothers me so much, But when I will ask somebody a question and they type K or two k's, I'm like, why, why?
Speaker 3: Why? Why?
Speaker 2: You kids say okay? Okay is better than just K? Right, it just bothers me. Now they also say I didn't realize this, but it's come to my attention that also replying to a text with just the word sure is dismissive and root.
Speaker 1: It's the real rudest thing you could do.
Speaker 3: What I don't say that?
Speaker 1: Do you know who does it all the time? Who mark.
Speaker 4: Our executive producer? I'll say, did you get my reports? Or I don't even know what I'll ask and I'll say sure, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, did you like it? Did you hate it? Give me some sort of emotional resumption?
Speaker 2: Say it is passive, aggressive and dispiriting.
Speaker 1: That's the perfect word. I feel sure every.
Speaker 3: Now and then I have a view on this. Do you use sure?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I don't because sure to me, if I'm like picturing it, I'm picturing someone being like shrugging their shoulders, rolling their eyes and like throwing their hand and walking away like sure.
Speaker 3: Sure like that?
Speaker 6: Why can't you picture like sure?
Speaker 1: Like sure?
Speaker 6: Especially coming out from Mark's mouth, I feel like he's like sure, sure No.
Speaker 2: Never really given this a lot of thought, but I could understand how it could go either way, like sure, like it's bothering you?
Speaker 3: What about absolutely? Just can't that be instead?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Gorgeous? Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, So we need to stop, definitely stop with the k and you what if you're not that busy?
Speaker 3: You can't hit Oh I'm not, I'm not two k's.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean together?
Speaker 3: What does two k's mean?
Speaker 2: So no, sures no, case absolutely is, and don't use fine or I guess while we're at it, I don't want to.
Speaker 6: See a lot of fines, yes, fines and sure, I guess in my case, should do this story or this story?
Speaker 1: That story is like, it's fine? Look is it good?
Speaker 3: I guess dark? Oh, I guess all right.
Speaker 2: So now we've got a little bit more courtesy between our texting here.
Speaker 3: But the things that rattle us right, sleep.
Speaker 2: Over this God, jessin Bieber one a U two points out in Kiss of f MLA, all right, Tanya has a trending report. So should there be a baby clause in a relationship? As in, no major life changing decisions until the child is six months old?
Speaker 3: From where does this story come?
Speaker 4: It comes from the recent news we heard of Pete Davidson and his British actress model Elsie Hewitt and they're split. So it comes five months after the two of them welcome their daughters, Scottie Rose in December. A source told people that the two have been trying to work through things for months now, but it just wasn't clicking, and according to insiders, Pete's crazy work schedule was a big part of it. He's been on the road constantly and Elsie was home with the newborn craving more support. So Page six is now reporting that a reconciliation is not in the cards anytime. Soon, and it just got me thinking about having, like having a baby, and there being some sort of clause with it, because I just feel like, as the woman who has to carry the baby, give birth, all the hormonal changes. From what I've heard, you don't even feel like you're your self for the first six months, And I just feel like there should be some sort of clause in there if you were deciding to have a baby with someone that you just shouldn't make any big life decisions in that six month period.
Speaker 6: Cicity, you don't feel yourself for like two years after having a baby.
Speaker 1: I felt generous by doing the six months, So.
Speaker 6: I don't know, you got to start making you get to name the baby. I feel like having a baby with no name or something like that, that's a life decision.
Speaker 3: I mean, you just got to like pick one. How long were they together? Ooho?
Speaker 1: Not too long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this is my point.
Speaker 2: I think you've got to live with somebody for two years, and I think you've got to be sure that you are on, that you are aligned with so many things that come up in the course of that two years. I know it's not conventional. Maybe it is conventional now, but I could not just live with somebody for the first time after getting married and being with them for the rest of my life. It's just not practical. Yeah, so you need more runway of time together. I think for this and other things, that's gonna do it for us. Why don't you point seven kiss FM, La, we're rolling out. If you missed anything, it's up on our podcast wherever you get your podcast. Iheartradios got it for you. In the middle of the day. Tomorrow we are paying more bills. Also, will settle the debate once and for all. After you wash your hands in the bathroom, which is better to use the paper towels or the air dryer. Tired of this not being decided upon, We'll get into that tomorrow, no doubt. Tickets at this sphere all morning long. And Mikayla, we are blessed because she has gotten some more cringey opening lines from the dating app. Guys and I live for this segment. I do want you to find somebody, but not yet, Okay, because I really like the segment. That's tell tomorrow here on Kiss FM. Have a fantastic Tuesday. Thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. To subscribe and We'll talk to you again tomorrow.