Speaker 1: Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. That was amazing. So we just did a quick change.
Speaker 3: Because we're so hot. Yeah, I mean like temperature wise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, those petticoats were a lot.
Speaker 4: That was great.
Speaker 5: Guys, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I couldn't I couldn't hear myself, So.
Speaker 1: I still can't believe that his name is Michael Campion.
Speaker 2: One thing that we do want to do right now, though, is we're introducing somebody very special. We are introducing Caitlin Stamos.
Speaker 1: And Caitlin is here obviously.
Speaker 2: As John's wife, but also because she is an amazing, amazing person who you just do so much incredible work and I love you for that. But why don't you tell us a little bit about Civil Soul and what the show is benefiting tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Civic Soul, you're very close.
Speaker 1: Oh that's yeah, that would be a scene, got it, got it?
Speaker 7: That's all right.
Speaker 6: This is a nonprofit that I co founded, and we normally do these like little educational events paired with acts of service. But when the fires happened in LA and I'm from Altadena and more than half my hometown burned, I just thought, what could we use, what could we do as an organization to help? And so we've been doing a lot, as it turns out, there's a lot that was needed. Yeah, and so we've been helping with housing, emergency hotel stays, placing cars that people lost. So many people were under insured or not insured at all, and there's so many people falling through the cracks of assistance. And we just want to make sure no one becomes homeless because of the LA fires.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just incredible. I I should marry you. She amazes me every day, I mean all day long.
Speaker 4: She's I mean she's started to so a couple of years ago, and then when the fires happened to her hometown, and she said, I mean at seven o'clock in the morning till seven or eight o'clock at night, she's doing her just on the phones and going to Pasadena every single day, putting people at homes, getting cars, as she said. And I'm just very proud of you. Love, thank you for thank you.
Speaker 6: I say, thank you so much for sharing your platform today to talk about these you know, I don't feel like the news cycle is shifted, right, there's already so many more other emergencies that have happened, and I'm today so much in the news cycle.
Speaker 1: So there's so much going on.
Speaker 6: We just to remember that there's still so much need.
Speaker 1: There's a lot, So thank.
Speaker 6: You all for buying tickets.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so much.
Speaker 6: Even just by being here today, you are helping.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love Kate the best. Uh, well, it is time for one of our special guests.
Speaker 3: I think it's time to meet.
Speaker 2: Yes, you'll never guess.
Speaker 1: Is it a surprise. It's not a surprise anymore.
Speaker 2: Wait, but first, but first, we have a virtual They kept telling us, they're like, don't.
Speaker 1: Worry, you'll have prompts, and we haven't looked at once.
Speaker 8: Yes, we have a virtual guest who couldn't be here tonight but wanted to send his regards, So please direct your attention to the screens above.
Speaker 9: Hi, everyone, it's to Day. Sorry I couldn't make it there. Me and mister Woodchuck. We're on our way to a haircut convention. So uh it's called cut it.
Speaker 10: Out, all right.
Speaker 5: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love you Dave. We love you Day so much. And uh, we're all so happy that you are doing so much better.
Speaker 3: And I know it was great.
Speaker 1: You are so really about about that? Is it time so bring out.
Speaker 8: To meet our special guests tonight, Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's bring out Jeff Franklin.
Speaker 10: All right, yeah, yes, we also have a Marlo Sokolov and Scott Wiger here.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad we got the cream and the slides memo. Oh my gosh, it's g and stuff all over it.
Speaker 5: They were really good at acting.
Speaker 11: Surprise you.
Speaker 8: You guys, thank you so much for being here, Like this is so exciting here.
Speaker 3: It means so much to us that you've joined us for this fun event.
Speaker 1: It's so cute.
Speaker 3: I heart Radio Pote. They've made these cards.
Speaker 8: For us and they put fun facts about Scott Wenger and we're like, we know him.
Speaker 1: We know everything.
Speaker 9: You know everything about.
Speaker 2: Are there any things now we know? We know that you played Steve Hale in full and Fuller House.
Speaker 1: Got that check.
Speaker 2: You were also the voice of Aladdin and you've.
Speaker 1: Been doing Yeah, got that check.
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Do we have to pay Disney for that?
Speaker 11: We do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Roy, you graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University.
Speaker 9: It's almost like my mom is here right now.
Speaker 2: Well, but the thing that I'm most impressed with is that you've written an episode of the Muppets, And anyone who knows me knows I have a weird obsession with the Muppets. But I h that makes you a real hero in my book. Forget the Harvard thing. I don't really care about that, but but.
Speaker 9: That was exciting.
Speaker 12: I wrote the season finale of that the Muppets, and then but then it ended up being the series finale.
Speaker 1: It was that you're writing.
Speaker 9: It was we show you were going to pick it up, and then we read the script.
Speaker 13: Do you remember when John and I tried to talk to you of going to college. Full House was a big hit, and we're like, no, stay on.
Speaker 1: The hit show, hit show. He was so sweet. He goes, I think I just want to go to school, and John goes, well where are you going to go? And he goes, Harvard, John, I go to college.
Speaker 5: You want to know something funny, So this is your story? I was Jeff Way.
Speaker 4: You don't know if you were on the much then, but but around what what season did you come in on?
Speaker 12: I was in the last the season five and five? Did it go seven and went seven? Totally eight?
Speaker 1: So I was in you weren't in the last one that we did, though we got ready.
Speaker 9: And came back for it.
Speaker 12: But I was a series regular for the second that I guess, not the final season, but the two before that.
Speaker 4: Millern Boyant thought that I was getting a little too big through my briches, you know, like I was getting arrogant. And they thought, we're going to bring a young hot guy on here, and he's going to show up John Stamos, and this is going to be the new teenodol of the show. Is going to be old and we'll teach him a less.
Speaker 9: So meanwhile, and You're still young and hot, and I'm like an old guy now.
Speaker 2: That they brought him in to frustrate you, how to go?
Speaker 1: Does it work?
Speaker 5: I mean, I love him. I wasn't frustrated by no.
Speaker 1: You were.
Speaker 2: You were quite a welcome addition to the to the full and Fuller family.
Speaker 12: You guys were very I was very nervous because you guys were like a family, and but you welcomed me, and I felt like I was part of the family very quickly. It was really nice. I found an old letter that I got from Bob. It was like a fact, that's how he used to fax everybody.
Speaker 1: That, Oh my god.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I told my wife, you're going to be around all summer, I like at our house, swimming in the pool and stuff.
Speaker 9: I was like, we just met, dude, this is wed.
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't this is weird? Is this hr?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: No? But it was really great tech because I was I was nervous.
Speaker 12: It was a big hit show when you guys were all like famous and everything, and you made me feel comfortable right away, which was really nice.
Speaker 9: And Gia taught me how to smoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, I did.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: No, But to Scott's point, you guys really welcomed.
Speaker 5: I felt the same way.
Speaker 8: I was such a fan of the show, and I was so intimidated by you guys, And I still am.
Speaker 1: Why'd you put to me like you especially, you know, terrifying me? Yeah, well no, a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, you like, it was so fun for Steph to finally have a friend.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was very excited. And I didn't.
Speaker 9: Start off as your friend.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: You started off as my enemy. Yes, but the enemy of the enemy is my friend now. But you started off as my enemy, and you were wearing crop tops continuously.
Speaker 1: It was just crop tups. Was that your fault. No, why did I have to wear?
Speaker 11: But yeah, change the name of this podcast to things Jeff did wrong?
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, because.
Speaker 2: Oh never, Wow, work some things out, you see a little hard on yourself.
Speaker 1: To talk it out. These people love you, is it not?
Speaker 5: Jeff? If it wasn't for you, were k you?
Speaker 1: Jeff?
Speaker 3: You're the heartbeat of full House?
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's thanks to you. Did you come up to the fuller house?
Speaker 11: Both?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 5: How did you come up with full House? What was the tell the story? How did I come up with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: This is This is going to be in my book, by the way, I have a book coming out next year.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 11: Actually, I was in a dispute with the studio and and they asked me to pitch a shows so that I could get paid and then I could leave, And so I tried to come up with the worst idea possible for a TV series. This is true. It wasn't really full House that I came up with it something else, and then the network said, we don't like that, but could you turn it into a family show? It was about a bunch of comics living together, and then that morphed in the full House and that.
Speaker 5: Changed my life made my life.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you that happy accidents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that that.
Speaker 2: He was like, I was trying to write the worst thing possible and then this is what came to mind. Now, No, but you really like the through line of the heart of this show and what the lessons that we told and just the people that you collected. I mean you you really you cast an incredible cast of people that you had no idea would we would become this?
Speaker 1: But no, good on you.
Speaker 11: Nobody knows that I mean.
Speaker 15: But yeah, I mean I fell in love with all of you, and all of you fell in love with each other, and you know, we became this fake family turned into a real family.
Speaker 5: Ours lined up the mood like it was.
Speaker 4: It rarely happens, but you somehow threw us all into you know, there returned to good soup. Do you remember when we met, when you asked me to the show, and yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were at the Mustache Cafe. We didn't talk about the show.
Speaker 11: We didn't say one word about the show, not one And uh.
Speaker 9: I think, didn't you just tell the story again?
Speaker 5: No, I don't want to people.
Speaker 4: I thought there was more to it, But I guess that's it. I did stick him with a bill. I remember that.
Speaker 8: Jeff, tell us how you came up with the storyline for the wedding episodes and the parachute and Tomato country and all of that nonsense.
Speaker 1: This happen.
Speaker 5: That day.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but let me tell you, man, it was a wild ride.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 11: There was a lot happening, really down to earth compared to some of you know the Swaii episode.
Speaker 1: True, there were nooved. Oh, I've dropped my cards.
Speaker 4: Well, Hawaii episode, you were on drugs, right, yes, you were. He broke his leg or something.
Speaker 11: I snapped my achilles tendon in Hawaii the night before we were gonna start shooting, and I was determined to be there for the shoots, so they helicoptered me to a hospital across the island did the surgery. I was on all kinds of pain killers, but I stayed awake and I wouldn't go to sleep. And they built a ramp because we were on the sand, and it was Hawaii where the sand is like one hundred yards, And I wheeled myself all the way down to the shore and got there just in time for the first shot, and they put some headphones on me and they start the scene and I yelled stop, which should have been cut actually, but I said stop, I go. We needed two shot on camera three and they came running up to me and said we're on location. There's only one came after and I just wheeled myself back to bed and that was it.
Speaker 2: So I have I have several pictures of you in your wheelchair with your foot up, just looking miserable in the sand. Was that the day that we went to the wrong location first?
Speaker 1: Though? Didn't? There was somebody told us a story. Who was it that?
Speaker 2: Did I dream this? Oh my god, is it happening? Is this where I finally lose it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But somehow that there was a there was a mix up that happened. This was in the days before cell phones. That somebody that we like the the everyone went to the wrong beach and we had to and it delayed something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe I made out only we all listened to your direction. The way was the Hawaii one?
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then in a repeat performance when we went to Tokyo.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 2: The week before we're leaving, trips on something on stage.
Speaker 1: And breaks his foot. We were like, are you serious?
Speaker 14: I fell?
Speaker 1: It was awful, but we had fun. I wheeled you around Tokyo.
Speaker 8: You took us down to a sushi restaurant that was downstairs the elevator, so we had to carry your shair down the stairs to eat the sushi.
Speaker 1: Scott remembers that was you.
Speaker 9: Know what, It's funny.
Speaker 12: I had never been to Tokyo, and I'm so grateful to you for doing that episode because I now I've been back again because I love it so much.
Speaker 11: It's great there, and we were a massive hit in Japan. It was we got off the plane and it was like thousands of people handing us gifts and and they're so polite there. They you know, they screamed but then then they get quiet again.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they were hysterically like huge fans.
Speaker 12: Like in the hotel you would go down for breakfast in the morning and the elevator doors would open and people would see you and burst into tears and they start crying.
Speaker 2: But it was I think that was just you, Scott.
Speaker 1: So they were very happy to see that.
Speaker 12: It was like at first, I was like, this is incredible. They keep crying every time I come out of the elevant and they.
Speaker 2: Just keep going up and down your room when you were like, I gotta go get something.
Speaker 1: I left it at it and they cry again.
Speaker 12: But there were a few times and I was like I had barely any time because I had to be at I had an early call time or something. And I was like, oh God, if the cry and I just get the presence. And I remember I said to my wife, was like, I never thought he'd get sick of people crying from seeing me. I thought it would be would never get old, But it got old.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna start crying every time I see you, but you won't know if it's a good thing or.
Speaker 1: A bad thing.
Speaker 17: Summer is this season of love, Summer love, and here we come. If you're old enough to remember Summer Loven, you're old enough to find and I Do Part two.
Speaker 5: Listen. Each week is our hosts.
Speaker 17: Make it their goal to find you the next true love of your life. Jenny Garth, Jana Kramer, Alexia Napola, Cheryl Burke, Jen Fessler, Kelly Ben Simone, Amy Robock and TJ. Holmes are dedicated to helping you fall in love again. It's time to make it hot, hot hot this summer.
Speaker 8: Listen to I Do Part two on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 2: I was thinking the other day about when Gea first came on the show and you and I how.
Speaker 1: Old were we? You were a little were you like thirteen.
Speaker 2: And I was twelve or something? Oh yeah, and uh we actually stole we stole the close cigarettes from these plushes.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They were clothes and like rose hips, I believe something. It was some It was something that hipsters and bah.
Speaker 1: Thought very cool.
Speaker 2: Oh we would, yeah, we'd like stole them in went up and then we bought the Green Day album.
Speaker 1: That's right, it was the Dukie era.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, we bought the Green Day am blasted in the dressing room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and got in trouble for it. We got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I would just like everyone to know that Gia and Steph really did we partied?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We raged, We did. We raged in all of our thirteen year old crop tops.
Speaker 8: Well, we have some questions from our fan of ritos here that would like to come up. Is this is I'm a little early here, but maybe we can go ahead and roll with it.
Speaker 3: What Oh, raise your hand if you have a question.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, I've forgotten how to do raising your hand.
Speaker 1: It's been a while.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hi, Hi, So, uh what is your question?
Speaker 18: Whoever wants to answer this can But if you guys really were to do Fullest House, how long would you ideally wait to do that?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 4: Because because Bob is here, Bob, we should talk about doing fullest house.
Speaker 5: Where we just do it.
Speaker 4: He'd be in an urn on the on the fireplace. But I don't think we could deal with that, Bob.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a buzz killed.
Speaker 5: All right tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I guess I don't know. I would have to would it any another twenty years? Yeah? I know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to wait now. We just need to be old enough to pull off kaft hands.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 18: I think we need to see Uncle Jesse and the old person clothing again like we did before.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you too.
Speaker 2: That was terrifying that when you guys addresses the old people.
Speaker 3: Oh and Becky and the butt yeah terrible butt.
Speaker 1: Oh it was so agree but sorry we didn't have better news for you. But today after your question, thank you. Hello.
Speaker 14: Hi, so tied into some of you guys' past experience and soap operas. We took the same concept a full house of wood or has bachelor's comers as daughters, but it was a soap opera instead of a sitcom. How would your characters be different? And what plot lines and soap opera tropes do you think would come in the mix?
Speaker 1: Had so much fun with the twins.
Speaker 2: We could have had so much they've just they would have been long lost twins.
Speaker 1: Oh we did do. That was a great episode. I've never been well. I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know John. I was on La soap Opera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't understand that everything would be a full house was a soap opera.
Speaker 13: How would our characters be different?
Speaker 1: There'd have to be a murder or something crazy.
Speaker 13: Or what was the character?
Speaker 1: Yes, was very rude.
Speaker 3: I think that someone would be hypnotized.
Speaker 2: Would be if someone's coming back from the dead, Pam comes back.
Speaker 9: Comes back.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just keep making these jokes and was like, oh, like they didn't know.
Speaker 13: But I think John would still have to parachute into tomatoes.
Speaker 1: They're better, They're to be tomatoes and a truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what what would you gut if you were If you could make your fuller I mean you're yeah, exactly, Scott, Scott, what.
Speaker 1: Would you do?
Speaker 9: It? Would? I would absolutely use chatchypt for this question.
Speaker 12: You would have so many give me a hundred things that would happen if the show is a soap opera. But I think it would have been fun for Steve to, uh maybe have an evil twin or something like that, because Steve was a sweet, lovable guy and it would be fun to have been able to play.
Speaker 2: Evil, like we meet Steve's twin who's brilliant? Like just who actually does go to Harvard?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Like no, but like evil like after school special.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 9: That'd be fun.
Speaker 3: Personalities would be flipped. You're you would have an evil you would have an evil twin. Geo would have a nice twin, sweet twin.
Speaker 1: Do we all get twins?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Everybody gets a twins And look under your chair.
Speaker 8: You want to twin nossense our quadruplets and for a while.
Speaker 2: Wait, you can't tell that everybody. Yes, you're welcome. We hope we wrote that new show for you.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi, How do fans typically surprise you in a good way? How did what fans typically surprise you in a good way?
Speaker 2: How do they suran They surprise us just by showing up, no fans us. I would say that the surprising thing, at least for me about Full House fans is how absolutely dedicated you are to like knowing everything about the show. It's truly, we know that anytime we do something, we're like, we should just ask the fans.
Speaker 1: We don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Things wrong, You guys correct us.
Speaker 8: We appreciate it, like, you guys know every single fact, probably even more than Jeff at times because I've lost.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean you guys are so always so generous with us, You guys when we go to nineties Con, I mean we get friendship bracelets and like the sweetest cards and just it. Really, I think every time we get to interact with our fans is always just a real like it reminds us of how much we love Well, it's a privilege.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a privilege, and you know we we don't take one minute of it for granted. I am always we all are, you know, and not only are we excited, you know, we'll take a picture. I'll take a picture with anybody. I'm you know, we've all been them that way. But also you know, our cast has been so good with philanthropy and they've helped out so many kids. On Thursdays, we would pre tape the show and it was soundstage like this, even bigger, and the whole for would be covered with kids and wheelchairs and special needs kids, and it was you know, and I think that sort of stayed with the cast over the years, and so that's been a big, great part of being famous or known for the shows that we've been able to get back so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, good answer, Yeah, good answer, thank you. I like your full house shirt by the way, from the UK, from the.
Speaker 2: UK, from Kent, which is a little bit outside of what is something gates.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we'll get into.
Speaker 3: The specific favorite episode.
Speaker 1: Each of our favorite episodes.
Speaker 3: Let's let's start with John.
Speaker 1: Start with John, because that's how he likes it.
Speaker 5: Well, if I was being a jerk, I'd say the last one because I liked the wedding episode a lot. I was so happy to see it yesterday too.
Speaker 1: We got to do everything in that part one or part two, Part two.
Speaker 5: Okay, I have a question is that cake real?
Speaker 2: Because I'm starting to Andrea did stick her finger in it. We were we were trying to see it is edible, but only the outside. It's frosting on styrofoam's part. Yeah, yeah, I'm styrofoam really filling Laurie.
Speaker 1: What about you? You know what episode?
Speaker 3: I don't remember the name, but I really liked the.
Speaker 13: Episode where Jesse brought in all the snow for Becky and turned the backyard into a winter Well.
Speaker 3: That's right, Okay, what episode? What season one number? What's the title?
Speaker 9: Six?
Speaker 1: Season six? Season?
Speaker 13: Okay, Yeah, that's impressive, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a cute. We haven't gotten that one yet.
Speaker 8: We haven't got we haven't We're still on season four. We're just ending season four.
Speaker 11: Got it?
Speaker 3: On the podcast, Jeff, what's your favorite episode?
Speaker 9: I probably have two.
Speaker 11: On the first one is the pilot, which was amazing experience for me and to watch it all come together and discover.
Speaker 5: All of you.
Speaker 11: And then and then the end of the first season, we did a show where Jesse played an Elvis impersonator and I was directed, and that was just a lot of my life, like just coming together in one little show. So and our moms were in it. They it was just a lot and that was a That was the episode that and I think it was Mary Kate was working. There was a scene where she had to come up and get a cookie out of a gym bag that Jesse was hiding his elvis out of it in and she got caught and it was like a hole. It was like a two minute scene and this actress is one years old and played it unbelievably. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever witnessed. And I'm like, oh, this show is really special, like no one else can do this, only Full House and yeah, so that that that episode made me realize just what we what we had for.
Speaker 3: Sure, Scott, how about you?
Speaker 12: For me, well, my favorite Full House the first show, probably my favorite was the very first one I ever did when I was Steve Peters, not.
Speaker 1: Steve Hay that's right, that's right.
Speaker 12: And I took DJ on a date and she had she was babysitting, so she took Steph and Michelle on the date. We all got in trouble, that's yes.
Speaker 9: And but for me that was.
Speaker 12: It was very exciting because I had never been on the show before and I was in school in Florida at the time, and I got this call, they want you to come to California and beyond full House and it was really fun. It was really it's like a fun break from my normal life.
Speaker 1: You just got a call saying, come the uncle home.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 12: Happens to a lot of random kids in America.
Speaker 1: They just they randomly dial a number from Florida.
Speaker 9: No, you know what had happened.
Speaker 12: I had worked so Tom Miller and Bob Boyett, who were executive producers of the show I had done the year before. I was on a show for them called The Family Man that did twenty two episodes and then and it was like so exciting and I was like, oh my god, I'm in the big time. And then it got canceled and smash cut to me back in Florida in school. I was like, well, my career's over. I was like, I had that was fun and now it's finished. And then so to get that call to go do full House was like a very exciting like it was like the universe saying it's not over road, don't worry. And then my other favorite episode was the Japan episode of Fuller House, just because it was such an adventure to go. I mean, it was a really fun episode too. The story of leaving CJ at the Altar. Sorry to spoil it if anybody didn't. But and then all the days off that I got to just wander around.
Speaker 2: You were just excited to eat sushi for breakfast. You would go to the Fish Market and like at six thirty am, texting is every morning, did anybody.
Speaker 1: Want to go get sushi?
Speaker 12: Were like, it's six am because at the famous fish market, the boats come in and they go the fish goes right to the sushi bar, right on the thing.
Speaker 9: And I would be there at like six thirty in the morning eating sushi like.
Speaker 1: A little seagull, just waiting.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, GEO, what about you?
Speaker 1: Well stuff?
Speaker 8: I feel like the remember the the Joy Writing episode and we.
Speaker 2: Had more friends we had and you didn't feel like because you and I were like boy crazy at the time.
Speaker 9: So we got with these boys and we got.
Speaker 1: To do a location which was really exciting. We got to be in a convertible. Yeah, and then I think that was really fun.
Speaker 16: That and also like the The Band episode where we girl talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys like girl talk, Yes, they know girls. I couldn't think of the name.
Speaker 11: Talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird.
Speaker 3: I saw the signs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Do you still play bass all the time?
Speaker 2: Obviously, but every time that song comes on, it's just like.
Speaker 5: Me do it for us today.
Speaker 2: If I could actually play an instrument, I might think about it. But for some reason, they kept making stuff a guitar player, and she just wasn't you know. I really I was fine with the singing, but the guitar playing we just had to kind.
Speaker 1: Of edit out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I had actually your friend Lanny taught me how to play guitar. I don't remember, and it was a long time ago, but I in two weeks where they were like, okay, you play guitar.
Speaker 1: Now here you got baby? Do you sing? Venus?
Speaker 3: Season one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that was season one?
Speaker 3: The Beret?
Speaker 1: What was the band? The Bracelets? Thank you?
Speaker 3: The bracelet?
Speaker 2: This is I think you guys need her as I feel like we got to add someone to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, usually it's Kim Moffatt. Who's up there?
Speaker 2: Usually it's yeah, there's Kim. Usually Kim is.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite episode? Well?
Speaker 8: Mine is the one episode where I got the a storyline, which was when DJ forgets kim me sixteenth birthday because she's so obsessed with Steve on their sex anniversary.
Speaker 5: It's your fault.
Speaker 8: But yeah, the hash brown cake with a ketchup frosting, toilet paper streamers.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the ketchup came from Tomato Country.
Speaker 3: Probably did good call good car too mine?
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: The the one the a pox on this House, which was season one where Stephanie gets the chicken pox and like sneaks out of the house.
Speaker 1: Uh, this not and.
Speaker 2: She does the little voice at the door or whatever when I think Jesse catches her.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it something like that? Oh, yeah, I have the chicken pox. The car in the kitchen. How did I forget that that?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the car in the kitchen was also great.
Speaker 5: They're so great with the ship truck.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you that house is sturdy as hell because we've had some meta trucks cars twice go through them.
Speaker 1: The whole thing did collapse.
Speaker 5: Bedrooms were in that house twelve.
Speaker 1: It depends. Yeah, it's actually it's it defies the laws of physics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the backyard is shape shifting strange. We don't know how big it is or where it actually connects to, but it's.
Speaker 4: It was next to Kimmy Gibler's house and there was an Ostrich that came.
Speaker 2: In technically technically yes, but truck get.
Speaker 16: In puppet ostriche I love that.
Speaker 1: I wish we would have had that sock puppet still here.
Speaker 8: Well, we have another surprise guest coming out the ostra.
Speaker 5: Gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to get it a chair. Yeah, you have more questions. Sorry, I dropped my cards. Everything's bay we have Oh yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: I'm Josh and Traddan, Newga, Tennessee. So to travel today. I'll try to make my words brief, so not too I'm tired. Uh yeah, I just less of a question. I just wanted to say, as a member of gen Z who was born a couple of years after the end of the show, just wanted to make sure you guys know just how much of an impact you guys are still having from the show that you guys made and the lessons that it teaches are still impacting generations far after the show ended.
Speaker 3: So I just wanted to take you guys.
Speaker 1: Come on so sweet.
Speaker 19: I also I thought you guys would find interesting. I brought with me a an original set of real of you master.
Speaker 3: I've got the device at my house. I also watched some of you Masters.
Speaker 19: Yeah, unfortunately not the wedding episode, but it's the episode that Jesse is Vulture in the smash.
Speaker 1: Club flying around on boat.
Speaker 19: Yeh, wires.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we didn't.
Speaker 2: That should have that would have We could have just dropped you into a giant tomato truck right on stage.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much, and it.
Speaker 2: Really it's amazing to know that, like like you said, you were born after the show went off the air and it still has an impact.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys very much for that. Thank you.
Speaker 4: First s, there's a new Full House fan born every four years because it shows the first show you kids start watching after, you know, cartoons and stuff.
Speaker 2: What happens in the three years in between the Full House fans being born. There's there's every four years, so they're born, and then there's three years without one.
Speaker 5: I think the show.
Speaker 20: Hi guys, Hi, it's my best friend's birthday today, and we'll be wondering if you guys would say happy birthday.
Speaker 16: Birthday, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday your future step mom, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 1: Your shirt says.
Speaker 5: Bella Bella, could you explain your t shirt? It says your future step mom, your future step mom.
Speaker 1: That's funny, that's great.
Speaker 20: I thought it was a funny shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's funny. I think it's funny.
Speaker 20: Do you have a question too or was this just a do you guys have any regrets from the show?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: Regrets? Scandalous?
Speaker 9: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 5: I think it ended too soon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ended too soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still in the top twenty or something when they when they canceled it.
Speaker 5: Fifteen or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we didn't get to do more, but I don't know regrets the finale.
Speaker 3: I wish we had gotten a pro I wish.
Speaker 1: Now a proper goodbye.
Speaker 4: We didn't know, No, we sort of found we shot. Uh, we didn't know it was we weren't coming back. We we did out of order. I think we remember.
Speaker 2: The episodes where Michelle gets amnesia, which was how we ended the show.
Speaker 1: Were that was the last two to air, but we shot.
Speaker 2: Those first, and then the last one we shot was the one with Andrew Keegan and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And we sort of didn't we didn't know. We thought. I think we found out somewhere in that.
Speaker 1: It's like a couple of weeks two, three weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they kind of said, okay, well that wasn't a good way to go out.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was Yeah, that was a big regret.
Speaker 5: We got to do four house.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, thank you, Joe.
Speaker 1: Very true, very true. I don't know regrets.
Speaker 2: Any probably something choices, you know, uh, definitely whatever was exploding on my head as bangs for like a season.
Speaker 1: Whatever that was, I regret deeply, But no, I think yeah, everything else.
Speaker 3: No regrets, no regrets, no regrets.
Speaker 9: I regret getting rid of my nineties jeans because they're back.
Speaker 1: You're juicy couture, Jean.
Speaker 5: The mullet. The mullet is back, I hear from.
Speaker 2: Who'd you hear that from? No, I'm just kidding. Everyone's like, sure, John, the mullet's back.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for your question.
Speaker 1: Birthday Wait she has one too? Oh I'm sorry. Could I get a hug?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 5: You started something?
Speaker 3: What you did?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday? You're so little? All right?
Speaker 2: What you look fabulous? You and mom came totally dressed for a wedding.
Speaker 1: I love it. You look amazing, gorgeous. What's your name? My name is Maren, Maren Hi.
Speaker 7: And I have a question for all of you, what is your favorite when you made full House or Fuller House?
Speaker 8: For all of you?
Speaker 1: Oh, what was our favorite? Our favorite?
Speaker 2: Full versus Fuller? No, I think it was a full House or Fuller House?
Speaker 13: Yeah, full or fuller Oh.
Speaker 5: What you made? We'd like full House better or Fuller House than which one?
Speaker 17: Did?
Speaker 1: We like shooting better? Like which one was that we did?
Speaker 2: We prefer because I was younger, And the irony is I like Fuller House because we were older, and I was like, we finally get to be the.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Fuller House was crazy because we were like, I can't believe we're doing this again.
Speaker 9: Ago, it's crazy, we're in the same place. It was really fun.
Speaker 3: I got Lori's dressing room, so I was very excited about that.
Speaker 1: We moved up.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, do you know that was Jennifer Annston's stress room after I left?
Speaker 1: Oh, because friends, and that was her dress.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a legacy.
Speaker 1: I can't shoot.
Speaker 3: It's like picking your favorite child. I can't pick between the two.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 2: But I first, I think, in a way, kind of like you said, Scott, like Fuller because it was something that we never thought we'd ever get to do again. There was something extra special about it because it was like, Wow, we said goodbye to this, and like, you never get to go back.
Speaker 1: You never get to go back and do something.
Speaker 13: So I in a way like on the same soundstage, on the same lot, and then walk in and see the same set I'll put together.
Speaker 1: It was very emotional. I do remember that are standing there crying. Yeah we were.
Speaker 2: We walked in, say after that table read, but yeah, I think there was. It was just really impactful because I think at that point too, we understood really what the show meant to people, and so it was really cool to do it so many years later.
Speaker 13: And how about the announcement that they made Wait what was it on when they first released the first trailer for Fuller House?
Speaker 1: Like how many views that broke the Internet or something?
Speaker 13: Yeah, broke the first time my kids realized that full House was such a big hit, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know anything.
Speaker 5: And when they were really little, I say, at least Billy watches with you. I say to Micros, do you want to watch the full House? And they're like, yeah, we want to watchnah Montana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kids never cared about the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Billy watch with me to mock me because we were Billy, go clean up the legos?
Speaker 1: You got it? So we should have Billy on that podcast. I bet he's got some thoughts about your wardrobe, my wardrobe.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, what were you going to say, Jeff?
Speaker 11: Well, the first four house trailer was actually a pan across the living room to the couch, right and then to the front door, and that was it, right, And it had like millions millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just amazing, you know what.
Speaker 12: It was amazing because like that same feeling that we had when we were on the set again after all those years, the audience had just seen the set in there.
Speaker 4: The audience got like eight minute ovation before you even walked on the set.
Speaker 5: When they just revealed the set, people just were sharing furniture.
Speaker 2: It was considerably less enthusiasm for us. But I won't take that.
Speaker 12: Personally that I was so intimidated acting in scenes with the couch right.
Speaker 13: It was a lot really good question.
Speaker 1: That was a great question.
Speaker 14: Did she write the car?
Speaker 1: You wrote that card? Thank you so much?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I say hi?
Speaker 5: Do you afterwards like wrap up here?
Speaker 1: Okay? I would love this.
Speaker 21: You can have so many hugs, so sweet, and I love your glasses.
Speaker 1: They're really cute or anythink we have time for one more question? Yeah? Hello, Hello, Hi.
Speaker 6: I was wondering, what are some passions y'all have outside of acting?
Speaker 11: We know John has his drumming and golf.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 4: We just learned about a hobby that Jody and I have in common.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are both Lego nerds.
Speaker 2: And if we discovered this, you texted me or I texted you or something about I don't know what it was a question or something.
Speaker 5: You built the full House house out of Lego.
Speaker 2: And you're trying to get it right right, So the full House Lego set, which is still in the rounding, we're still it was still votes. So if you guys want to actually get a Lego set of full House, the kitchen and the living room, maid my friend John So's isn't.
Speaker 1: I are trying to get it through Lego.
Speaker 2: But I had posted it up there and you're like, oh my gosh, look what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And you sent me and.
Speaker 2: You were like, I'm lighting my Disney Castle and then I say you a picture.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm halfway through building not tre Dom, and then wear it out. Yeah, then we nerd it out.
Speaker 2: For a while, like oh, it's so cool, and I was like, wow, we're talking Legos, but yeah, it was very exciting.
Speaker 5: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: So golf Legos, you are an amazing artist too new When did you discover you had this talent?
Speaker 5: By the way, he gave me.
Speaker 13: The most beautiful Is it a water color that you did of me?
Speaker 5: It is outstanding?
Speaker 13: It is stunning beautiful. No, I never knew you could paint like that.
Speaker 2: It's actually Billy, but he's just passing it off as his art, right.
Speaker 1: Billy's a savant.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well you know what you guys, thank you so much for all of your questions. Does anybody have anything they want to plug anything anywhere that fans can find you? I mean, they know where we can find us. But like I just I'm thank you guys, thank you, thank.
Speaker 13: You, thank you, Thank you girls on the success of your podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you you guys so much.
Speaker 5: They've all been through so.
Speaker 4: Much in so many years, ups and downs and sideways and marriages and deaths and divorces and remarriages.
Speaker 5: But I couldn't think of another group of people I'd rather go through all that with than than the cast of Full House.
Speaker 1: Our producers amen to that absolutely well.
Speaker 2: We love you guys, we love you fan Ritos, thank you so much. And now we have one final performance with Surf City, who's going to be performing Kokomo