Speaker 1: Hello, good morning. Do you know that song? I Hello, Hello, Hello, good morning. Welcome you guys to give them La La podcast. I have to say we are usually very loud in this office, and before it was okay because like across the hall, we had some like stylist, a stylist that did Katie. We had like a weed company. We've got the dudes from Entourage in the building, like chaos, chaos, chaos, chaos, chaos, chaos, chaos. And now we have this sweet woman who's a lactation specialist. She's gonna have mommies coming in here, which I love, and she's got her cute little setup and I'm seeing like the little scale that you put the baby on. This is so cute.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to learn all about lactation La.
Speaker 1: It's like it's not easy, and also it's not something that every baby is into. Not every baby wants to be on the boob, and some momas don't have milk come in. Anyway, we'll save that topic for another day. But I may be a little bit quieter, although she just moved in, so maybe I'll be buck wild until I can't be because we got new mamas coming in. I want to tell you guys what I learned on TikTok. So I got on the TikTok. I don't know if that's heard of it the TikTok, and I saw this dog trainer who specializes in training bully breeds, which are usually barrel chested, you know, like the broad chest you know, I'm talking about pimp pull bulldog. So he was saying, and I want this to like literally sink into your guys's brains, for anyone who has a dog, especially a barrel chested dog, needs to know this. So he was saying that after you take your dog on a walk when you get home, you usually immediately put water in front of them because they're panting, and that's just like your go to like they need water. He says, you should wait at least thirty minutes before giving your dog water because they're panting is their way of cooling off, and their tummy is also filling with air in that time. So if you give them water, not only are they like panting trying to cool down, but they're taking in water which then causes the stomach to flip and your dog instantly dies.
Speaker 2: So and don't you your mom has we have two pibbles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I told Easton, I'm like, when you take them to the park and you know their pablo is like he's thick. So he comes back panting and I'm like, you can't give him water for thirty minutes, for at least thirty minutes, just until they've calmed down.
Speaker 2: See, I told you you'll learn so much on TikTok. I promise you're gonna love it. I've learned so much on the TikTok Uh, the TikTok.
Speaker 1: The TikTok. I also so I did, like after I watched the documentary The Blank Scandal, the he whose name we shall not mention Scandal on Hulu, I was like, I I need to turn my DMS back on. It was a lot. I was getting like thousands a day. I decided to turn them back off. If you have a story to tell, you know who to contact. And I want to leave it at that. I talk about that documentary on Sina's podcasts that aired. I want to say on Friday, so head there she had. We had a really good podcast to that day with her lawyer Nima. He was like very smart. Not that I'm shocked. I mean he went to law school, but just the amount of years that he spent in so many different areas. It was like, Wow, you are someone who, like I would love to pick your brain just to be informed.
Speaker 2: It's just the ease of it to you. You can tell when someone say like he the things he talks about with ease that I'm like, I don't even know what that word means. I don't know any of this is just you're like, oh, you're genius.
Speaker 1: Well it is intense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's very smart, and he's very like.
Speaker 1: Cool, oh, so cool, so cool, right, and he's like, I've been doing this for X amount of years and I'm like, what do you put on that skin? Nima? Oh yeah, you're looking like you're not old enough to have done it for that long for real though. Okay, So before we jump into uh vander Pump Rules Part two reunion, I want to talk about what I've been seeing online about Real Housewives of New Jersey Margaret and Melissa. So I was seeing that people were saying that they don't have a storyline, Like what is their storyline? Teresa's always been uh, Melissa's storyline. And I'm gonna say this. We filmed for a very long time and like, let's just use my time filming. For example, I shared a lot of things at the end of the day, like you have no control over what the actual storyline is going to be for us this season, before Scandalval happened, it was very much the storyline of the season is going to be Raquel and Tom Schwartz making out. That was the storyline of the season. There's always individual ones and then there's like the overall umbrella of what the season is about. I feel like Margaret and Melissa, and this is maybe an unpopular opinion, I love watching them, Okay, I think they're fantastic. I think Margaret is a little cutthroat, but it's all true. That's why I hurt so much, because it's like, oh, when someone speaks the exact truth, it's like, well, that was mean, but.
Speaker 3: It was true.
Speaker 1: But it was true. And some people don't deliver the insults the way maybe you do, like they're just better at it. Yeah, there's some people where we could say the exact same thing, but my delivery is gonna cut ten times deeper. That's how I feel Margaret is. I don't agree with the fact that they say that Margaret and Melissa have not had storylines, because I absolutely think they do and they have no control over what gets edited out? Right? Do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Jeff Well, I am gonna say yes because I am just going to I haven't watched it.
Speaker 1: You haven't watched it at all ever in your life? No?
Speaker 2: No, I've watched you're talking about Real Housewives of Jersey right right? Yes, No, I just haven't watched it this season or last season. Oh, that's fine because I started watching Miami and then.
Speaker 1: The drama is overall the same. Okay, it's Teresa and her new man are having issues with Joey, Andrga and Melissa. Yes, okay, they've kind of always had issue since season three when they came on. There were issues that they just couldn't get over. And then we go through like this period of time where they're kind of getting along but certain like they can't shake certain things, and now we're back. I just watched the reunion. It was so good, was it? Yes?
Speaker 2: And I'm see I would just watch the reunion, But do I have to? I should probably watch the whole season.
Speaker 1: I don't think you need to watch the whole season, Okay, I think you jump straight into the reunion the results. Do that. That's what I would do, because I had a tough time watching it this, like the entire season, I just felt there were certain things that I didn't really care about. It was like, Okay, got it, I don't need to see an entire three minute scene about this, right, But I'm still a diehard. Right. It was so amazing to watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion and be stimulated by it, because since scanned of all, I have not been stimulated by reality TV. I've had to go back to like og episodes of Real Housewives to like really feel get.
Speaker 2: The buzz, get the butt right, I feel the same way. I am a Kardashian lover through and through. And the fact that I did not even know that their new season was premiering. I had no idea, and.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I don't think many people did. And I heard I heard they are not happy about it. I think, yeah, someone told me that, Oh, Katie told me that Chloe had tweeted something about the new season, and maybe every tenth comment was like yay, I can't wait, but everyone was like, no girl, scannibals, no girl, VPRs tonight, No Girl Not Happening VPR.
Speaker 2: That is wild and the fact that I have not yet watched it, and just I feel the same way. It's like I feel like a lot of people feel the same way. We've got Vanderpum.
Speaker 1: I may watch Kardashians for like fall asleep time. That'd be a good yeah, because I do like their voices. I like that they keep in like the hustling and bustling of the little trees in Calabasis, the peaceful. I like the sound of the giant front door opening and closing, wafting the perfect amount of air as they shake a salad.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing a shaken salad on there in a while.
Speaker 1: And there's no yelling really ever, Yes, there is not really ever cackling like laughs. It's very just it's very odd. I can't even so.
Speaker 2: You could do Courtneys.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I bet you could if you practice. Just listen to a couple of lines Lole. I've said it on here before. Lass you should be on SNL because she.
Speaker 1: Does it with Ray Ray. I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, you do a great Rachel, a great Rachel like Raquel yes, yeah, of like the movements you do with like when you're saying it, the same tone, same movements.
Speaker 1: Because you just have to move as if you were shaped like a box. Oh no, I said it. I'm sorry. I don't even care. Last do We episode part two? My dear friend who's now like family, sobbing over how Rachel or Raquel could do this to her, and she's like, I feel like I should have ever written her a note. It's like, you're crazy. It's scary. I have so many thoughts. I know we need to hear all of your can talk about, so we'll dive into that, okay, But I also want to address Lisa Rinna, the love of my life. I adore her unpopular opinion. If you don't like Lisa Rinna, like I don't know that I can really fuck with you, get out of here. Like last season, everyone's like she I like her. I like when she freaks out. I think she's human. I think that I when she says like I own it, I own it. It's like very true she does. And her mom died, her mom died, her best friend, her everything, every memory of from the time she was born, whatever memory she had when she was like, the first one ever, three four years old, is with her mom who is no longer on the planet, and you can't open your heart just a little to be like, you know what, I fucking feel for her because I can't even imagine. No, you cannot. Yeah, I've lost a dad, which I was very close to him, and my world fell like I have never felt that way, and God willing, I don't lose my mom for a very long time and will not feel that way until I lose my other parent. It is earth shattering. You don't know how to deal with it. You're angry. Everything that people say is triggering. You can't believe that the world is still spinning after that happens to you, and you're angry that you see people across you know, you're sitting at lunch and you're like devastated, and you see someone laughing. You're like, how the fuck could you be laughing right now? My mom died. It's a really funky grieving process. So I don't agree with the amount of shit. Well I got the same amount of shit when my dad died. Anyway. She did an interview and she was talking about how reality TV used to be and how it is now and just the response is so vile, And I have to say this, I can't imagine that anyone listening to this podcast, my people would ever act the way some of these trolls do. If you have, like, please stop. It is a TV show. We all signed up for it. So for you to go to an extent of sending someone a message who you watch on TV that is so vile. It's like you, I hate to break it to You are no better than we are when you send a message like that. In fact, you're even worse because you have nothing to do with this. You have nothing to do with this, and the fact that it's affecting you this deeply makes me a little scared for you. It should.
Speaker 2: It's very scary and sad.
Speaker 1: Because the way other people live their lives, who I have no fucking idea who they are, it does affect me, so please be kind anyway. In this interview, she was saying the response is different. She was getting death threats. People were very mean to her. Didn't like it, especially because she really didn't do anything. She was just going with the motions of life. She says in the interview, it's a show, it's a stupid show. Every headline Lisa Rinna says, or uh vander Pomp says Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, it's stupid. Oh goodness, and it's like, guys, I know we're all smarter than this. That she wasn't calling the show stupid. She was saying, how it's just a show, it's a fucking show. She could have said it's a fucking show and would have gotten the point of stupid across. Like in that sentence, fucking and stupid go hand in hand. She's trying to show you that it ain't that deep. She wasn't saying it was stupid. I know that she's very grateful, I'm sure for the opportunities that were brought to her. She's killing the fashion game. Yes, she's all over the place, people making fun of her hair. I think it was Milan Fashion Week. I'm like, all are Bravo like cut. We got to get with the fact that, like fashion may not make sense to you, but that like seventies wig that they put on her was so fabulous, Like would it be fabulous if I saw her like dining at Red Robin. No, I'd be like, this is a little weird. But the bitches in fucking Milan, I know, being fabulous in head to toe designer goods, and I thought it was absolutely amazing. So I know that none of my people are dragging things that don't make sense to them because I think you just have an appreciation for it. I appreciate Lisa Rina, I really do.
Speaker 2: Oh I think that is I've seen this.
Speaker 1: Let me see what she got dragged. How freaking fabulous that screams to me. That's screams it was fas fashion Week, Sorry you guys.
Speaker 2: And the reason it screams fashion I see models walking down the runway with the most like unique looks. Ever, that's just another unique.
Speaker 1: It was so unique head to toe Vivian Westwood, I mean fashion and put it all me. Don't you want to say it? I was on me a fashion living for it. So good. All right, let's jump into it. Let's jump right into it. So it starts off with basically where it left off for the first part of the reunion, where I'm telling Lisa she's got to stop. It was strange that like she kept telling me, like la, La, stop it when this guy is over here calling me a narcissist, which granted, it was like, okay, I'm calling him one, like he's got a fight back. What did I think he was going to roll over and die? No, but there is a huge difference between narcissism and an ego. All right, I'm not going to school you guys on this because this isn't school. I'm just gonna say there's a difference. If you don't know the difference, google it. I'm going to leave it at that. I didn't hear him say you pulled your IUD out the second you found out Stacey was pregnant. When I watched that, my heart fell into my stomach. And I won't even lie, like I actually sobbed, Like I did a video and posted it to Instagram, and after I sobbed, and my mom was like, consider the source, look at him. Why do you care? And I'm like, it's not about him. It's about the love that I have for my child, and it could be anybody who speaks about her. And you're gonna send me into like I'm going to war rage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, can you just clarify because I thought he meant something different by that. I was even confused. I'm like, what does that have to do.
Speaker 1: It had nothing to do with anything anything, But when people are pushed in the corner, they come out swinging. That's what he was doing. Like Arianna says, he's trying to throw anything at the wall and hoping that it'll stick. And it takes a lot to offend me. So I think he went for the lowest of low to get a rise out of me. And I'm so grateful that I did not hear him say that in the moment, because that would have been a full on spiral and then they would have definitely had security for real, get involved. Right, I am not a violent person. Right, I'm afraid of the court system. I want no part of it. But I know that every mom can relate to when someone talks about your child in any way anyway other than your kid is amazing. Thank god you have them. You will rip their eyes out and you won't even know what hit you. You become animalistic, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: Imagine, yes, yeah, yes, I just I guess I don't understand even him saying it, Like I grew up with a mom who planned her babies around when her sisters were when her sister was having a baby, So I'm just confused. I'm like, well, yeah, isn't that what if you have the privilege and like you're lucky enough to be able to do that with friends or sisters. I want to do that with my fucking sister. That's what I understand.
Speaker 1: Well, it was he can't even conceptualize what family means and what having a child means and the love you have for a child. He can't even process that. And that's okay because I know that he's a narcissist and he was born that way, and there's nothing you can do about it. Even when he has a child, if and when, he will never understand it because this is who he is. For me, I absolutely heard that Brittany was trying that Stossy was then pregnant. I knew that. I can't remember the sequence, but Sheina was pregnant at the time and lost her baby, which was devastating, and then was you know, blessed with Summer Moon, who's so magical and was supposed to be here. So I always knew I want to give whatever child, boy, girl, whatever, friends, and I want them to grow up the way I did. And my mom planned pregnancies around her friends that were having babies, so for me, it's like the fact that you made that stand of all, like it was disgusting and likea want to have a baby. It's like you're so bottom of the barrel, like mold. You're the fucking mold at the bottom of a fucking barrel. Yes, because I was.
Speaker 2: Just like what it just was almost like you're I don't that doesn't deserve a response. So I'm very glad. I mean, it deserves a response from you because it was toward you, but it's almost like you are so like not worth even a second more of my time.
Speaker 1: I know. And my mom when I posted, she was like, I just don't want him if you guys get another season for him to know that that's a trigger for you. And I said, and I was in the heat of the moment, then I'm gonna have to start coming for his family and I'll have a fucking hay day. Trust me, I'll have a fucking hay day.
Speaker 2: Don't you worry, not the families, you guys.
Speaker 3: Against the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck no, I was fiurious, figurbrious. I've calmed down. I've calmed down since then. Okay, so him constantly talking Santaval then wants to talk about me taking accountability. I don't know how many more times I can address, explain, take accountability. What's happening here? And I see it as clear as day. He wants me to be married to my past because it's all he has against me. His past and present are very much together in alignment, still existing. Now. If there was a moment where it was like, la, La has been dating someone who's legally married, and they said, but he said he was separated, and I'm in the same fucking situation, then we can bring up my past because the past is very much in the present right now, right totally understand he wants everyone to be married to their past. But the thing is is we had that shit annulled the long time ago, Like this marriage ain't working by e get out, never knew ya, thanks for the shitty memories grown from it. So his the incessant need to keep bringing up all of that. James sleeping with Kristen, It's like, you gotta come off it. We live in today, right, yes, And it was like.
Speaker 2: What are you It had nothing to do with the president, And I don't know which one of you said it, but you're like, that's I think it was Arihanish, Like, that's not what we're talking about. Like it was so infuriating to watch, and like you said, that's exactly what it is. He's bringing up things because that's all he has to cling on too, and not even not even I mean, this is a whole other thing. But like you were also drinking then, and you're sobern out. There's just so many differences and it doesn't even compare. We're not living in the same world. We're not living in the same world as Sandoval, and I don't even think he's living in that world in the past.
Speaker 1: But it's all he has, it's all he has to get the heat off of him. Yes, but I don't know how many more times we can all answer for things that we did when we were in our twenties. Yeah, it's exhausting. And like I told him season nine, I'm getting off the ride with you. I will not get back on it with you. What's crazy is tonight's episode. They did not send us no stop I swear.
Speaker 3: Wait why oh?
Speaker 2: Because the reveal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you watched last week, which I know we all did. When it shows the preview for tonight, it says wait until the last five minutes and it's like, what happened in the last five minutes of this episode that is like so giant that our executive producer would say, don't don't make a decision going forward with this show until you see this.
Speaker 2: No, I'm so excited, and you guys, I've been behind the scenes begging lalla. I'm like, I know, come on, you have to know, you have to have an idea.
Speaker 1: Please tell me.
Speaker 2: I won't tell anyone. She's no, I mean you have no idea, or at least that's what you're telling me and convincing.
Speaker 1: Me of it. No, they've kept this on the line. I do hope.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Look, it's been explosive, it's been dramatic, it's broken all the records. It's amazing. But now it's like, uh, oh, did they play it up too much? And it's gonna be like, oh, come on, Like, I hope not too. That's the one thing. I'm like, you guys are really playing this up. So let's just hope it or not even hope. I don't even know the word, because what if it's like bad? And then I'm like, oh, I wish we didn't learn that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll see I guess we'll see together tonight.
Speaker 1: We will. And I would not be shocked if they only had certain people in on the editing process of the final.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't either, after the league of the trailer that's got to be on lock now the editing room.
Speaker 1: That's not confirmed, but I'm saying I would not be shocked, especially seeing as they won't even send us the reunion beforehand, which they always do. The show airs on a Wednesday, and we usually get next week's episode on Friday.
Speaker 2: Do you think you're going to get it the day before, you'll get it a little early, you know? Or do you think you won't get it at all?
Speaker 1: I don't. I've been told we're not getting it at all, that I'm gonna have to that we're watching tonight, so we're recording this podcast obviously early, but I haven't no.
Speaker 2: And can you announce what is what you're going to be doing tonight?
Speaker 1: Tonight? Oh guys, tonight I will be doing a watch party whoo whooo. But I won't be able to stay for the actual episode because I am going to do hold on. Easton's calling me, okay, Hi T T. Tt. He's going to be joining me on the podcast very as soon as a little Colday what I was going to say? What were we just talking about? Oh? I'm doing Watch What Happens Live Tonight with Tamra Judge. I cannot wait. She is back on Real Housewives of OC. It's the happiest, happiest time of year. OC is back to feeling like OC. I never gave up on. I watched even when Tamra and Vicki were not a part of it. And Vicky's going to be coming back. I don't know when in the season, but I do know she filmed and Tamra is like back and she's the most incredible housewife right. I adore her and obviously the star even when she wasn't on OCI. It was like, she's still the star and that's my up and I don't care what anyone else is love.
Speaker 2: I love Tamra. But also I'm just kind of like putting this all together. So do you know what this means?
Speaker 1: Possibly?
Speaker 2: So everyone listening to this now. Laala most likely will be in the green room at Watch What Happens Live tonight, Watch What Happens Live? Yeah, watching the episode for the first time, so when you see her and watch what happens live, these will be like raw new emotions.
Speaker 1: No, for real, I'm so nervous and excited for you. I'm kind of both as well, because I believe, if I remember correctly that when Raquel came out, we were and I've already said this, I'm gonna say it again, we're like vicious dogs like she was. I don't know if she's got the biggest balls in the world, and again I think balls are very weak, or if she's just scary. My mom thinks she's clueless. I agree. After watching last week's episode Part two reunion, the way, even the way that Sena broke down, and I mean everybody was crying, right Mariana was crying, I was like, my friend has been through so much. And when Sheena says, you know, I wasn't able to be present for my daughter, that for me was like gut wrenching because I know that feeling. I remember leaving my situation, having to deal with the custody and legalities of it all, and it was like, how can I like barely even function with my kid? And over time, you know, she not only had to deal with it for two months. I'm almost two years in, still still dealing with it, but I feel like I've become numb and it's like my every day. I think once it's over, it's gonna be like, wow, this feels like I really was just like numb and dealing. It's gonna feel pretty euphoric, right, Yeah, when there's resolution the way that I think they're there's going to be the way that I know there's going to be. And for her for Raquel to sit in her trailer and not one tier. Even on the preview for tonight's episode, Arianna sobbing Santaval pretending to cry, and I wouldn't sob over that. It was like, come on, well, no, we know. I think you need more of the Bernie drops, Babe, more Bernie drops. Yeah, real tears, You're insane. And she's just sitting there like this looking at them.
Speaker 3: Well, well there's something at them there, guys, something so not even fascinating, just like dark And I don't know the word.
Speaker 2: About those were real tears, or at least I think they were over the pageants.
Speaker 1: Yes, pull from the back.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like you can That's why I'm like, even if I think sociopaths, don't they mimic others' emotion. So to me, that's why I'm like, she is sociopaths, because I would assume she's sitting there and she goes, Okay, I gotta cry, I gotta cry. The camera's on me, and then she could cry, but that's not even happening.
Speaker 1: I think we would need to dig deep into whoever did the psych evaluations on the cult members of Charles Manson.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And then we would know what really was going on with Raquel, because I watched a video last night of a girl basically saying I just figured out the comparison Tom sand of All is Charles Manson and Raquel is one of his cult followers. She's the type that would go in do what Charles told her to do and or Charlie and come out and be like, we should get breakfast burritos. Ah, yes, I would love a hot cup of tea.
Speaker 2: Like is that like yeah, it's like disassociation or there's like no what it is, I don't know, but it's yes. I felt the same way watching Sheena break down. I'm sitting there crying and I'm like, I know Sina threw Lalla, what is going on? Raquel shot a fucking tear because we've seen you cry. I know people who cannot cry. We've seen her cry over the pageants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cameron DRez in the Holiday could not cry until she fell in love, Oh, until she fell in love. So now I'm thinking I don't think Raquel was crying out of guilt. I think she was literally upset about the pageants. And if you look back, going back to Charles Manson and his colt, he really preyed on and women, and I believe there were some men who were lost and he gave them a safe space and they hung on every word because of his because they didn't know any different. For the first time, like she said, I finally felt heard and seen. So I'm thinking that that's kind of the equivalent. Again, did not come from me. I'm just repeating what someone else said. I will not say who that is because she ain't gonna get a cease and desist or like Tamer would say, assistant desist. All right, none of us want to see those and if you're trying to send them and send them to Daryl. So yeah, I think I'm backtracking on how I was like, I think she's just a broken person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I felt that way. But now we're learning more. I do want and maybe this is on your list, but I do want to know the feeling because you cried when Shina got that letter, and I want to know like all of that, like what was behind that because obviously it was emotion moment.
Speaker 1: Well, and I understood what Ariana. You know, Ariana was heated, right, she was, but she wasn't in it. She's not the one that has to walk into course, not the one that's got to call witnesses, deal with the lawyer every day, watch what she says. So when she said I wish she didn't. We don't want her anywhere near us, and it's like, okay, well, this isn't an US thing. This is a restraining order against Sena and should this go through, this will be a black mark forever and should she ever violate it, she could face jail time. Now she didn't do anything. But at the end of the day, like I said, the core system is a bitch, and I was happy that Raquel dropped it because I knew that Sina could not eat, she couldn't sleep whenever I saw her. She was vacant because I just knew that this was on the forefront of her mind. I knew that Summer had you know, started hyperventilating because she called Shena called me very upset. She was like, I accidentally had a breakdown in front of Summer and she started hyperventilating. And I was like, Raquel, you stupid fucking bitch to cause to cause this to someone who who has done nothing but defend you. Go to bat for you giving you a home. Brock's family was coming into town. They were gonna stay at their old apartment, and Raquel left it dirty, no toilet paper. You're a fucking, filthy, disgusting mess, you know, raised in a barn, Like what the fuck? Like Shina took care of that girl for her to do that to her and take time, Like I told Shena, you can fuck with us all day long. The second you do something that doesn't allow me to fully be present with my daughter, it's unforgivable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then to go like it was nothing after Sheen has gone through all of this pain, and then to go, I regret it. Oh, this is like however long of Oh just just a throw away like, yeah, I shouldn't have done that. I'm gonna drop it. Great, good decision. But Shina just went through whatever days or weeks of this like pain. Yeah that you caused, Willy nilly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just oh.
Speaker 2: No, it was that was heartbreaking to watch and yeah yeah, and then obviously you felt for her because you is that the you said you told me? I think was that the one and only time you cried during the whole reunion?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, the only time I cried was when I was talking the scene where Lisa tells me like the angry side, and it's like, don't call me angry, don't call me angry. I'm not angry. I'm tough. Yeah, and I use my words.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't like that. I mean nobody. It's like the woman like, oh, she's an angry woman scorned.
Speaker 1: It's like no, no, no, well, us chick's got to deal with that every single day. Yeah, we've talked about this even in the core system. The mom is volatile. She must be on her period. She's bitter, she's scorned, she's mad that she got cheated on. She's mad because she doesn't get to live the lifestyle anymore. There are women where it's like okay, but they're few and far between. A woman doesn't step into a courtroom and is willing to spend her entire life savings to protect her child because she got cheated on. Right, it's not how this works. We're not angry, bitter or scorned. We are aware, we're concerned. We're tough, we're strong, we're vocal. Learn how to fucking speak to me. If you want to label me, you better label me correctly. All right, all of us, all of us chicks, don't fucking label us unless you want to label us correctly. You want to call me a bitch, you better put bad in front of that, because yes, I'm a bad bitch. I'm that bitch. It's no secret that I don't dig pageants. I don't. I know. I have people around me who are in pageants. This is not a direct insult to them, because I have a lot, not a lot, but I have friends who are in pageants. I have friends who have been strippers or there still strippers. You know, get it how you live, baby, and they're strippers. They fucking have each other's backs.
Speaker 2: Hmmm love that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fucking bright or die? Yeah, the pageants I do have a couple people in my circle who were pageant girls who are beautiful souls right as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. When it comes to Raquel, you put her in a pageant, and for many years, the competition had to do with who's prettier, who looks better in a bathing suit, who looks better in a gown? And it's the most unhealthy competition you could possibly place your daughter in. I can't even believe they still exist. I think they're absolutely fucking mortifying. Yeah, I know, you know, like whatever happened to competition in like a soccer game, you know, or like a singing competition. I'm all about healthy competition between women jobs, dancing, singing. The fact that we have competitions based on beauty is absolutely repulsive. So you have to remember she's been in competition mode with women in an unhealthy way from the time she was yay hi, you know. And she claims it's because she wanted to put herself out there and be better at speaking, go into acting or something, join debate team, like it doesn't make any sense. And if you notice, you know, she's very into appearance. Like the night we were in Las Vegas, the Have Asou trip. She was so fucking wasted and comes in the next day with a full face of makeup on, and I was like, what is going on? That's why I go, Wow, you look so great, because I was like, last night you were like trying to like blow the fucking you were trying to blow the paras up with tinfoil in the microwave. And now you go to the first set of mean clashes on what the fuck not the.
Speaker 2: Fresh set of mean clashes. She should have been rolling in there looking like a troll, like any of us would the next morning.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it was all about appearance. Keep in mind. On the way to have a Sue, we pulled off to get food and she claims we were so mean to her at this diner that we stopped in at. I was like, you literally were vomiting in the bathroom the whole time we were asking you if you were okay. We ordered you food, We ordered you a soda to try and like sop up some of the alcohol, and then we put you in a booth behind us to go to We didn't exile you. You needed to lay down. Yeah, you're insane, and there's nothing worse than being so hungover in sick with full glam.
Speaker 2: On nothing that sounds like a nightmare. I would rip my face.
Speaker 1: Off one hundred percent. And I was like, now you look rougher than you would have if you didn't wear makeup, because you got the mass scara, you got one eyelash kind of fucking blowing in the breeze, Like what are we doing? I can't really, I could never relate to her, and I tried so freaking hard. I was like, Lava, you really connect with everyone. I'm not getting it. Can you please just like figure this out? And I sit there and have a battle with myself, like she fucking sucks, she's not relatable, And then it was like, no, you can do it. You can do it, And it was really an internal battle of mine for a really long time. Well, and I don't have to nice. And then when Andy asks her Andy's face while she's talking.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I'm like Andy, not the face, because sometimes he'll ask things on things. I love Andy, I'm obsessed with him, but sometimes he'll ask things on watch what Happens Live, And as a person's answering, he starts to give and that would make me fucking panic.
Speaker 1: No, I love it.
Speaker 2: If I'm answering a question and Andy's giving me that look, I would go, h, maybe I'm wrong. I don't sorry what am I saying? But I love it. But when he was doing it to Riquel, it was like, yes, Andy.
Speaker 1: With the looks well, if you watch the like uncensored Peacock, yes, Because they cut this out of the Bravo version, he says to her, did you was there a part of you that thought this was gonna work out? And she gets this big grin, and the Bravo version she goes, I was living in my own reality and they cut it at that. In the Peacock version, she goes, you know, my hope was that, like he would break up with Arianna and then we could start dating. And I'm like the lack of And everyone sits there and they're like, she's twenty eight, she's twenty eight. If she were twenty three, great, twenty five, twenty six, twenty eight. I can only go back to what I can relate to twenty eight years old. I had lost my dad, I had gotten sober, I had become a stepmother. There's no fucking excuse twenty eight. You're a grown ass woman.
Speaker 2: You know better when your frontal lobe is fully formed by twenty fow.
Speaker 1: Start thinking about consequences. Yeah, And to think that they were just gonna break up and then Riquel and Sandoval we're gonna start dating, and you didn't think that. Ariana would be like, why are you, like, you're my best friend and you're gonna date my ex boyfriend? Or were you? Like? I want I feel like I want to interview her. I need to see tonight's episode. I want to know what the one on one was like. Obviously, I'm like, I could do it. Andy Cohen is like the best of the best interviews. That's why he does Kardashians, he does all reality because he asks the hard questions. I really want to know what her game plan was, if she even thought about it, because maybe she didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's there's no world right in which because I'm just putting two and two together her being like we didn't think she really we.
Speaker 1: Thought they were.
Speaker 2: She was ignoring it, choosing to ignore. So in my mind, I'm like, did she really really think, like, well, she's choosing to ignore it, so she's yeah, care.
Speaker 1: Well she says that, uh so when she said it sounds like you're blaming her, and yeah, she doesn't even say, no, that's not what like I but I'm like an I like to think I'm a normal. She was like, yeah, at the time, that's like where my head was at. And for me, it's like, Okay, that's how you justified it. Like she doesn't want to know. If she wanted to know, she'd dig harder, she'd ask more questions. She wouldn't believe what he's telling her. You know, she kind of just believed what he was telling her a face value because she trusted you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: That's what you do to both. If she didn't trust either of you, you wouldn't be her best friend and he would be your boyfriend. What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, that's I she's it's survival or whatever it is where she's telling herself that I don't know what it is because I don't even claim to know the mind of someone like Raquel, and I can't comprehend it. But that's all I can think. She's telling herself these things so she doesn't break down. Hopefully, because if she really let herself face it, she'd maybe if she's got a soul in there break down and be like, what the fuck have I done?
Speaker 1: What did I do? I think we're well past that point. And if there have been tears shed behind the scenes, it has nothing to do with how she affected Arianna and the rest of the friend group.
Speaker 2: It's more so, how do I look now? Mm hmm, Oh that's heartbreaking? Yeah, this, I mean it's wild.
Speaker 1: I think she will absolutely come back if there's another season, she will come back. The only way she wouldn't is if her family puts her in a fucking bunker and doesn't allow her to come out. I think that's the only way that she wouldn't return.
Speaker 2: I just don't see her returning to the to the reunion and then deciding not to come back. There's no worlds I would have seen her. I would have been like, oh, if I would have had to guess, she's definitely got not going to go to the reunion, but she'll be back for season eleven. She went to the reunion. I don't think there's any world in which she decides herself not to come back. I think she's like, let me redeem myself. Season eleven.
Speaker 1: Well, I've heard I've that communication has been happening. I don't know if it's between this side of things and her team direct, but I've heard that communication is open. It's alive and well and happening. But that doesn't mean much, you know, because until someone appears with a camera in front of them, doesn't really matter.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for tonight.
Speaker 1: I can't even Tonight's I'm excited too. I'm actually nervous because usually if I get it a few days before, I can like start mentally preparing, and there's no That's why I'm kind of nervous for watch what Happens Live tonight, you are a little bit okay, because it's gonna be so fresh. I will have just seen it, and usually I watch and I kind of I go through the emotions of it and reliving it and kind of go through it foggy, and then I have to rewatch, and then I rewatch again to make my podcast notes, and then I watch again live. So I've with all the episodes. I watch them like four or five times before it actually by the time it actually airs. Yeah, and it's also fun to watch it five hundred times and know what's coming and then to watch with a group of your friends who haven't seen it and see their reactions. Yeah, because you wonder and is my is my jaw on the floor because I was there? Or is what they said just as bad as how I'm taking it? And so when you watch other people who are outsiders watch and they're like clutching their pearls and gasping, You're like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I think your reactions are probably less than a lot of us, a lot of us, because you were there or you heard about it, and you still react crazy. Now times that by ten, and that's how most of us are reacting.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm gonna say to you, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: There is a comment that Sandoval makes tonight that will show who this person is. And I think he's going to need security for a while.
Speaker 2: And you know this will air.
Speaker 1: I know it'll air, Okay, it's I know it will air because when Sheena and I went to the FYC event for which is for your consideration, it was the Emmy event for NBCU and they showed like I think six or nine minutes of the Final Reunion which is tonight, okay, and they were like, we saw the clip of Sandoval saying this, and they were like, I'm disgusted. It's so funny how someone can do what he was doing this entire time on the reunion, pretending to cry, doing that whole thing, and then he delivers a line like that, and you're like, Wow, whoever ends up with you, I'm so sad for them. Yeah, like, very sad for them, and so happy for my friend. Before we sign off. I also want to say this because I knew that this would be a headline somewhere. It wasn't really, but when I listened, I was like, oh, fuck last week's episode. I was talking about Arianna and her thriving and doing all of that, and saying that she became background noise to Sandoval, and that I know that most people didn't take it that way because I didn't see much about it. That was absolutely not an insult what I was saying, because I can relate to it. When you deal with someone like Sandoval, they are exhausting. You become background noise, you fade into the distance because you just cannot I mean, even Schwartzy is background noise against Sandoval because you just can't go up against someone like that. Because you're just tired. So that's where I was coming from. I texted Ariana after last week's episode and I said, I just want to tell you I fucking hate your ex. I'm so glad that you're out here being the star that you fucking always been because he stifled your fire. And I freaking stand by that I have been, even though Arianna and I have you know, gone from you know, cookie to do not so great Like, I really have so much love for her and the way that I've looked at her just her talent. I mean, she's a phenomenal dancer, that bod hit different, stunning face, she's intelligent, she has it all going for her. And it was so devastating to watch after coming out of my own situation because I started realizing what men are kind of like my ex and Santa all is one and I was just like God, I said, oh, watch what happens, Lie, You've gotta get arian out of there, And now we did, and she's thriving, living for it all right, my loves, I hope that you have a fantastic hump day. Make sure if you drink, you drink responsibly, don't drive. I love you so much enjoy tonight's episode and I will catch You. Make sure you watch Watch what Happens like too love you. Catch you next week