Speaker 1: I'm not going to take it back on this podcast, So no, I take it back, Okay, I do. Hi, everybody, welcome to an exciting episode of.
Speaker 2: Bull Chat where family comes first.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you and this family comes first.
Speaker 2: We're talking about did you take the car seat out of your car?
Speaker 1: Or do you have to put that back in? So we have to end this early because you got to put the car seats back in? Did you mush up their food for later?
Speaker 2: Happy Valentine's Day? Andrew? Are they upgraded in taipers? You're you're my Valentine?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: It's pretty sad.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a I'm two people's Valentine's. I'm Diamonds Valentine too.
Speaker 2: I'm two people's Valentine's also my own. Yep, my children, my children, my kids, Yeah, MACI number one in my life. When Andrew text me and says, hey, man, can you record, I'm like not.
Speaker 1: So let it be known, guys, I'm trying to give you boll chats on Wednesdays. We have the equipment to make it work at home. You guys have overwhelmingly said it's totally sounded fine, Please do it anything to make it work. So now I'm trying to make it work from home, but guys with this fool still does At ten am.
Speaker 2: Time time got to leave soon kids.
Speaker 1: And so I said, hey, let's just do it from home. And what do I get when I try and make it work from home? You don't understand what my life is like. You don't understand what my life is like. Would you like to know what yesterday was all about? But I was a jerk. You want to know what my life is all about?
Speaker 2: I had to go sledding with Cooba, dude, it was.
Speaker 1: I texted you at seven am, asking can you record later? Then at ten forty five I follow up and say, so, can you do something? You go You didn't text me at ten?
Speaker 2: No, that's not what I said. I go ahead, go ahead and read it, because when I said you do it at ten, I meant when I come to your desk at ten o'clock is what I meant?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, so maybe you should be more clear with that.
Speaker 2: Well, in any event, Yes, there was a big snowstrom here in the city. My house was full of kids that were in and out sledding, hot chocolate lunch. I was I was a designated dad. Yesterday and I had to take care of stuff and do stop care of stuff. And they were at my house until five thirty. I'm like, I can't sit in my room doing a podcast with a house full of screaming. Can can't with a house relying on me to do things.
Speaker 1: So are you staring at them, sitting like this and just watching as they're all playing?
Speaker 2: No, I'm folding laundry at that point, because you know what, I'm domestic.
Speaker 1: I'm domestic.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I don't just drop my stuff off the the laundery maat by pound. Here you go one hundred dollars to do my laundry? Sure? Here.
Speaker 1: What's so funny is I actually have a washer dryer in my That's cool. No, that was my old apartment.
Speaker 2: Oh I see all right, washer and dryer?
Speaker 1: What in my apartment? So I just do all my laundry there?
Speaker 2: Oh, you do do it? Yes? Okay.
Speaker 1: I love having a washer dryer. It's my non negotiable whenever I move again.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Let's get past all this BS.
Speaker 1: So just make some time for me at home. So this way we could do stuff.
Speaker 2: So just make some time for me here. That way we can do stuff, so it works both I do. No, I do.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm here, and that's why I did a serial killer for next week, which is like, all I'm saying is maybe you should do the same, isn't it because there's it.
Speaker 2: Looks like it's just because there's no other podcast going on. That's why you have time for this.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm simply saying the same way. I respect you with your time and make time for this. You should make time at home. If I'm saying it would help me out, look, help me help you. I could not make time yesterday. I'm sorry, and sometimes understand these things. And also Sunday when I text it too. I'm trying to get things out of the way. I'm saying, let's just do it now.
Speaker 2: Great, you know what. Kids first, and that's.
Speaker 1: All it's yes, you will never get it. They need to go for their walks, I need to change diapers, I need to mush up the food. The way you explain it just sounds like they are way younger than the actual age. That's my only thing. I respect you being a single father. I think that's a wonderful thing that you're doing. I'm just saying I think sometimes they are at a very mature age where they can fend for themselves ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, one day when you have kids who on the day, you'll.
Speaker 1: Understand that's fine. One day you'll understand it's okay. I got to get out of here soon because I have to go deliver flowers. It's a very good day today to deliver things. Deliver things.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not sure if I'm going to, but I'm gonna check my instacart see if they need flower delivery. Oh okay, big day.
Speaker 1: So that's what you're doing instead of bull chat.
Speaker 2: I demand it doing bull chat now? Dude?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's so you're Are you instacarting? And is that dad life Instacart?
Speaker 2: I really am just saying that I haven't instacarted in probably eight months to a year.
Speaker 1: Do you sell the credit card?
Speaker 2: I do still have the credit card? Yeah, go rack up a bill. I don't. I don't. There there's nothing in it anymore like it's it's it's it's just dried up.
Speaker 1: I once had a lift or an uber person. I forget which service I was using, but they were basically just like you don't understand how bad it's gotten. They give us no money, do you know they get like if you don't tip them at the end of their ride, they pretty much are getting like fifty percent of your ride.
Speaker 2: If that Yeah, that's what I've heard.
Speaker 1: I mean, uber a lift takes like an astronomical portion of it where it's like if you're not getting tipped, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how all these apps are. All of these apps rip you off, like as a as a worker for these apps, Yeah, they take most of your mind. That's why I used to go through Rover the dog sitting app, and you know, when I went there, the girl was like, here's my number, just text me on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I probably shouldn't be saying this in a public forum, but whatever, and so we just kind of do it that way, even though she ghosted me this time, like I had no place to leave. So we're going away next week and had no place to leave.
Speaker 1: Sowyer, Well, this is a good time to promote Elizabeth and her husband.
Speaker 2: David literally in Florida. Yeah, but you're going to Florida, I'm not bringing my dog with me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's your fault. But they have a great new beesness. I forget what it's called. I think it's Dave's Beagles.
Speaker 2: I got Yeah, I got the thing also. But that's great.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to bring Luna next time to Florida.
Speaker 2: I wish they were nationwide. I would love I would love to use them. I love Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: Hold please holding Zazio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's called Dave's Dogs. And they're in Boca And look them up on Instagram. Dave's Dogs. And they live in Boca though, do they Yeah, they do, they do. They're right on the edge of like Boca and del Ray.
Speaker 2: Why do I think they live in like the Keys or something.
Speaker 1: No, they just love going to the Keys. Oh okay, yeah, I always see pictures them in the Keys. Yeah, I mean the Keys are like an hour and a half, two hours away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I've been.
Speaker 1: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: I went to the place that puts all the dollar bills on the wall. But I think I got Wrector in y West. It is Key West.
Speaker 1: I've never been to Key West. Chip Us is the one place I haven't been. I've been to most of the Keys except that one.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Islamorada? What isla Marada.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. Maybe it's a Key Mary mar I think I've gone as far as like Key Largo, which I think is just the start of the Keys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have probably been too far. So what's your Valentine's Day all about? I'm curious? Oh this is running today right?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, I'm going to see six later with Michelle sixth six Oh the play, Yeah, I've never seen it before.
Speaker 2: I saw it on Norwegian Cruise.
Speaker 1: Was it good?
Speaker 2: It was wonderful?
Speaker 1: Exciting?
Speaker 2: Where six they're going to say that? Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm going to see that with Michelle.
Speaker 2: Yea. Originally, isn't she on some desert island? She is not deserted island. He'll can't be a desert island.
Speaker 1: He'll be saying that again on Monday's episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we were originally going to go get this dinner tasting menu thing, but then Valentine's Night I didn't read the invitation nightmare, so but yeah, they had a tasty menu thing from Salt and Straw, which is like my favorite ice cream ever, and they were doing like a sushi colab, which I thought was just interesting, but that didn't come through so now we're going to go see six instead and get Thai food.
Speaker 2: Sounds great.
Speaker 1: Do you like Thai food? And not really? I see many flavors.
Speaker 2: I say that I don't, but I probably do, you know, I like I like chicken pad tie. Okay, that's tie, isn't it. Yeah, it's basic tie, right, like you get that at a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 1: Sometimes No, but it still has a lot of like flavors in it. That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 1: Do you like curries?
Speaker 2: I don't, Okay, I don't, although I did promise Gandhi I said, listen, I'm gonna open my mind and I want you to take me to an Indian restaurant, and I'm I'm going to try stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, Thai has curry too.
Speaker 2: I don't like curry. I'll eat it, but I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of Asian countries, like Japan is known for curry too.
Speaker 2: I think maybe I just don't like the way it smells.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a bunch of different ways that you could get. Like I love red coconut curry.
Speaker 2: It sounds great.
Speaker 1: Smell like how you think of curry smells?
Speaker 2: Do you want to have ramen.
Speaker 1: There's the okay, so no, I mean like now behind our building, not at Waga Mama. Yeah, this one that is actually known as one of the best ramen places in the city and it's literally behind us.
Speaker 2: Really we've never been because oho, I'd just say one of those tacos.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I brought a sandwich. Actually, yeah, I have a lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Now you do? Is it metal? And is Eric e Strata on it?
Speaker 1: And now Eric Costrata is not on my lunch but I had, but if you get me a sticker with it, then yeah I would.
Speaker 2: I had a Chip's lunchbox.
Speaker 1: No, I know you probably did.
Speaker 2: But my favorite one was my Snoopy lunch box. It was plastic, even though it was in the metal era, but it was it was always like it was one that like the top folded over and I remember it and it was like a puffy Snoopy it was on it and it was puffy. Okay, I'll never forget it. Yeah. Good Memories had the thermis and the whole thing, the actual thermis, the old school one that also had Snoopy on it, and you would the cup and everything.
Speaker 1: I never had a thermis that I brought to school.
Speaker 2: I they were probably full of mold actually when we're kids, Yeah, with all that fruit punch in it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the problem with like all these Stanley cups. Now, kids don't know that you need to like well and adults.
Speaker 2: No, I do it take it apart. Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: But you're one of like very few people that actually washes their cups.
Speaker 2: I think I saw that on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, but you got to watch those cups because you have mold colonies just growing in them colonies.
Speaker 2: Yes, that sounds hardcore.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. Did you ever see the people that came back to the office after COVID and like because they thought they were going to the office the next day, they just like left everything as is, but like lunches they discovered sure, just rotting.
Speaker 2: That's amazing mess. I love that. I know you probably it's like it's like stepping into a time capsule. Yeah, like you know what I like watching Every once in a while, you'll see online found this abandoned hotel from the eighties, which I know is BS. So all of a sudden, you just stumbled on this hotel, you know, they just walking up on it. How they get in anyway, you know what I mean? Just breaking in?
Speaker 1: Well, I will say, like behind my parents' house is the was the Marlborough Psychiatric Hospital which is close down in the seventies. Yeah, maybe it was the eighties. I think we've talked about it, and you could sneak in. There was like a jail, a bunch of stuff, and we would go in as kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had one of those two. I was scared. I never went in.
Speaker 1: We would have gone viral as kids with the stuff that we did. And now these idiots are just staging it.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, seriously, like we were the original jackass when we were kids. We did all this dumb stuff, blue things up and N eighty what's a tiny apple? What's a T eighty four pane? A T eighty four? Maybe I have to know what a T eighty four is.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe it's a calculator. It actually might be a calculator.
Speaker 2: Hey, Siri, what is it? What is a T eighty four? Ukrainian?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's the day you knew I heard it.
Speaker 2: Specifically engines? Okay, thank you?
Speaker 1: Still blows things up?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, thank you? How come? There's different versions of Siri, Like, if if I'm right here, she sounds one way. If I'm in the car, it does something else. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't you Siri at all. I don't like it. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most annoying thing is my phone is here and in the morning, Scary is in there, and I'll go on the intercom and go, hey, Scary, and I'll ask him a question and she'll just keep rambling on and I'm like, no, I didn't ask you. Yeah, you know, because it sounds the same, sounds exactly the same. Cool Andrew anyway, So I do. I like watching, Like my favorite thing is watching abandoned malls. Like they go into the malls and all the old stores. They don't do it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like like hotels. I don't know why I'm creeped out by old hotels, but I am like, I just I'm like, ooh, it's ominous, creepy, Okay, like whole rooms just like left to right.
Speaker 2: I just like seeing old abandoned things. I think it's fun, yeah, interesting, just like things just they're just sitting the way that they were and they just they're just there.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like what would be funny for us is if somebody had like abandoned places in the Tri State area that they would take us to. I'll be scared and the two of us would just go to these abandoned places. I'd be like, oh awesome, and you'd be like.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure there. Do you think about it? Yeah, you know that's an unnecessary risk that I don't need to take. This. I might fall on a needle or something, fall on a needle. Yeah, you are such a jerk to me. It's just it's unreal.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just say maybe we got a change with the times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I woke up this morning.
Speaker 1: Well, after you tell before you tell that story, actually, let's take a quick commercial break. We'll be back right after this. Edw'd back cool.
Speaker 2: Well the whole wasn't big enough, thirty big hole there. Yeah, so I woke up this morning. My little one, Cooper, She's very like.
Speaker 1: Uh, what I think You're just trying to use words that are like triggering to a degree where you're like, my little one, she just is learning to walk, Cooper.
Speaker 2: My littler one, my youngest. How about that you're my youngest, yeah, my youngest. Yeah, Like she likes to like do things like for holl she like to do things for holidays or whatever. So I woke up and there was said Happy Valentine's Day, Dad, and there was like pictures of being her reports and whatever. There was one upstairs only safety scissors andrew. Yeah, the plastic only the plastic ones. They don't really cut, they just rip. Yeah. Yeah, like she's allowed to use those only. So there was there was. There were a couple of little signs around. She's very sweet. She's very thoughtful, very sweet, but she could be a raging lunatic too. Like her and her sister, the older one, you know, they just like boom, they just fight all the time.
Speaker 1: Brother's sister dynamic not like this you sister, Yeah, ta Tamara.
Speaker 2: No, sister sister was something else also sister sister. It was a TV show with tea I think song. Also okay, well oh that was mother mother Tracy Bottom Boom.
Speaker 1: Okay, sibling relationships are that way, not this way. I'm telling you, Scott, your kids are not original in this way.
Speaker 2: No, I know that, but I think it's a little bit much.
Speaker 1: I promise you it's not. It's like kids fight all the time.
Speaker 2: How is this song not in here?
Speaker 1: Well, why are you searching mother?
Speaker 2: Because it's called mother mother Tracy Bonham. Oh okay, yeah, cool. You know there are only like a few songs you could ever play on Mother's Day. One of them was Danzig Mother. Yeah that one. Yeah, this one, it's called it's in the metal category. Tell your children not to.
Speaker 1: I like how he was about to say it, but you shut it off so you could sing it.
Speaker 2: No, because I don't want to get flagged.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you know, yeah, for sure, for sure, for sure?
Speaker 2: All right, is it time to just shut this down?
Speaker 1: Shut what down?
Speaker 2: Just the whole thing. I'm done, I'm done, ripcord, I'm out of here. Yeah, kids, I feel like you probably you'd be better off with like a Carla Marie doing this with you know, I think I think your banter would be much much better, so more sophisticated.
Speaker 1: Because you can't make time for this. We now have I have time.
Speaker 2: Let's go with you. What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: We're talking about?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about? You're the one who started.
Speaker 1: This little hissy fit of saying I'm done. I think we're done. I'm a good pack it up. We're done here. I am just living my life. Just make it some jokes, crack it some jokes.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard one joke, not one, not one juke.
Speaker 1: No, they're at the expense of my family, and they come first.
Speaker 2: That's right, they do, kids, dude, A family, family above all.
Speaker 1: Okay, Right, you sound like the Real Housewives of New Jersey. There was one called Caroline and she would just say family.
Speaker 2: Family, Yeah, on purpose.
Speaker 1: I think it was the New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Was it a mush up of words?
Speaker 1: No? I think it was just the New Jersey accent. Were thicke as these my family, Okay, And that's just what it reminds me of.
Speaker 2: I tried some really bad tomato sauce over the weekend.
Speaker 1: That's depressing it is.
Speaker 2: It was on sale.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna come next time? Next weeks? The tomato sauce at his farm?
Speaker 2: I was not invited.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not the season, so it usually happens in May or June.
Speaker 2: Are there goats? There?
Speaker 1: There are goes?
Speaker 2: So can Sawyer come to Sawyer? Probably? Can I tell you he's he's probably got one more goat season in him. And that's about it. Why would you say that, I'll tell you why? So I was in bed on Sunday. I woke up and I heard jingle jingle jingle, you know, because he sleeps in the corner underneath his bed, not on it. Sometimes I'll curl up in it. And I'm like, and he always jumps up on bed with me when I wake up. He doesn't sleep with me. He jumps up when I wake up. So I'm like, come on, buddy, come on. And he was like pacing back and forth like he's the anticipy, like he really wanted to come up, back and forth, back and forth. Come on, you could do it, come on, And instead he just he just jumped up and put his two paws just to look up. I'm like, no, no, no, you can do it. Come up, and he was like he was whiny. He couldn't, couldn't muster up the strength and jump on the bed. He did, and then he fell back and then he went walked around and then he finally jumped up, like it's that time where I got to get the steps. He's eight eight?
Speaker 1: Is that usually?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's okay. He probably won't make it till he'll be ten. That's about he's got one more good year in him. Where are you saying that attires? What why you know?
Speaker 1: How long did Aussie's usually live.
Speaker 2: I've never had a dog older than eleven?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Boomer died when he was ten something.
Speaker 1: What's her average lifespan?
Speaker 2: It's ten to twelve.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you see some that are fifteen sixteen. Yeah, but I mean he's a big boy. He's not making it that far.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what you think, but that's not the case.
Speaker 2: I started giving him the joint things.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping it works a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, dogs can't die. I love dogs too much.
Speaker 2: He's the sweetest little boy. Although yesterday kept running over the neighbor's yard eating pizza out of the bushes. It's like it. But and then he went again this morning because he remembered there was pizza in the bushes. So when I took him out, the pee in the snow, and I'm like, where did he go? Damn it? Because I don't put him on a leash because he usually just peas comes back in. And he wandered through the bushes and it was all ice. So I jumped up and I fell, and I'm like, God, damn it, Sawyer and get over here. And his collar was dead, so the beeping thing, you could just picture all this happening. I jumped over the thing. I fell, and I'm starting to walk and he's trying looking for pizza in the bushes because he remembers it's pizza in the bushes. And there wasn't any more pizza in the bushes because he ate all of it. And so I'm walking through my neighbor's yard. I'm sure the ring thing is going off, and you know it's crazy because of my house. When the ring goes off, it makes the noise, the chime noise, and.
Speaker 1: It makes my sisters. It makes Luna go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her dog.
Speaker 1: Every time she knows that little chime noise. Yes, and then she just starts barking and barking. And I just want my mom to learn about the silent.
Speaker 2: Function it you can snooz it.
Speaker 1: She does not. She keeps every alert noise on under the sun, every alert.
Speaker 2: I love. When I'm you're like sitting at the diner at some idiot at the table next to you, you hear the chime, the ring chime.
Speaker 1: Well, she has a custom one where it's like Uh, oh my god, how does he say? Oh, it's like so like you'll just hear it. And then if we're all texting in our family group chat, you go here. No, No, it's just over and over.
Speaker 2: But dogs learn sounds. It's very interesting because I have life through sixty you know, for the kids, so I know where they're at, and so when they either leave school or leave home, it makes that noise.
Speaker 1: Personally, I'm so happy I didn't grow up in that time where now we like, I get it.
Speaker 2: We just hope for the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's crazy that you could like track your kids now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like, dude, and then Sawyer runs to the front door because he thinks that somebody's coming home. Yeah, they're very smart that way. We should train them with sounds rather than speak.
Speaker 1: Well, they have the little things now, the little things that they can hit.
Speaker 2: I've seen the videos of the dogs saying you, yeah, I like those. Did you think they actually know what it means?
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 2: No, they just get a treat and they're like, oh, I'll push that one.
Speaker 1: I've heard the mental age just like that of a three or four year old.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean three or four year olds are pretty smart. They know the alphabet for sure.
Speaker 1: Is that what Cooper's learning?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, Cooper's learning her alphabet right now.
Speaker 1: Finally with the scissors, yes, And can I say one thing about tho scissors by the way, the ones that you brought up, the plastic ones. Yes, they were the worst scissors in the.
Speaker 2: World because they didn't have a blade, you know, so true ripped paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they would always give you like the toughest paper to cut with, like construction.
Speaker 2: Here's some cardboard.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then you'd be like.
Speaker 2: They would bend and just fall apart. Terrible.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't even make They shouldn't even make those if your kid can't use a scissor. I mean, really, come on now, yeah, plastic fake plastic scissors. I'm not disagreeing.
Speaker 2: I mean we I told you we had the lefty scissors and they had the rounded they weren't pointy.
Speaker 1: Because you'd stab people with them. You know, back in the eighties we stabbed with scissors. Really yep, hardcolor man, that's right.
Speaker 2: Nobody cared tough. Here's a band aid kid.
Speaker 1: Nobody cared about stab that's right.
Speaker 2: No suspensions, no trouble. Ah, you're bleeding.
Speaker 1: Ah, the good old days. Not getting suspended for a stabbing what no consequences?
Speaker 2: He was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely has a contributed to how society.
Speaker 2: No laws, no police, Yeah, no lawsuits, no police, Just suck it up.
Speaker 1: You got stabbed, good luck.
Speaker 2: I wish we could go back to those good old days. There were good times, man, good time they were just now I track my kids on an app. But I missed those times.
Speaker 1: Man, it was hardcore.
Speaker 2: It was. It was much simpler.
Speaker 1: But now I just make sure I tracked my kid all the way home.
Speaker 2: Simpler days were great, wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: But here's my question, and I'm only just asking this objectively. What if you're saying it was so good for you to have just this freedom. You could just leave, you didn't have to worry about anything going on, Why have we now like you grew up in that time?
Speaker 2: Because why different times? But they're still kids, scammers, perfect.
Speaker 1: Scammers, what perverts?
Speaker 2: They're all over there're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's on the internet. I'm saying in real life, I r L.
Speaker 2: They're outside praying, Who's what? Yeah, so they're just standing outside.
Speaker 1: So you have to keep an actual location tracked on your kids at all times because of pray.
Speaker 2: Much more dangerous world, much more dangerous apps.
Speaker 1: How is it more dangerous when you're saying kids were literally getting stabbed in school in the eighties and I getting suspended because I was just okay. Then okay, now they look for they go out, look, they look for stabbings. I'm just kidnapped, Like, I'm just trying to see where it maybe went different. How many kids wage happened? Lots, they happened daily, they do, but like in they solve the app on them right to track them. Maybe, So how is that working?
Speaker 2: Because then they clear the phone off, you don't know where they are.
Speaker 1: All I'm thinking is and listen, I have my location open to anybody that wants it. I really don't care.
Speaker 2: I have no desire to know where you are.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't. I just leave it open at this point because I don't care. But I just think it's interesting. A discussion that I feel will be had in the future is the amount that we put on our kids, be it their pictures on the internet, tracking their locations, all the stuff, and they're not consenting to that.
Speaker 2: The pictures on the Internet's a big problem.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking like, we're not giving kids the ability to consent to this. Are just saying you are tracked and this is normal. I personally don't.
Speaker 2: You don't get to You don't get to consent when you're under eighteen. I you're being parents for you.
Speaker 1: But I think when it comes to saying you're gonna track everything that they're doing.
Speaker 2: I'm not tracking everything they're doing. I just I Don'm not sitting and looking at this thing.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I know when if nobody comes home, if nobody comes home at three o'clock like they're supposed to, I'd saying, oh, I wonder where they are, Oh this school? Okay, they didn't let me know, but I.
Speaker 1: Know when we grew up, that was not a thing I went to that long. Just fine, you went to the payphone, you called your mom, for sure, And I think that could still work with or without tracking them. And I'm not targeting just you. I'm just saying the concept that we now have to do this, and we're saying that that's just normal.
Speaker 2: Because that's how teenagers are. If you have a kid that content lets you know where they are and what they're doing, for sure, great love It don't need don't need life three sixty Yeah, you know, but kids don't respond to you ever, so you need to know what's going on for sure, way you'll learn.
Speaker 1: But I think it's just there's a way to do that like we did where we just said call me even if you're going to be out, but.
Speaker 2: They just go home. By this time the parents worry.
Speaker 1: Okay, But why do the parents worrying when they grew up in a time when they had that die Because.
Speaker 2: It's a different time. Because they're supposed to call us and we're supposed to know where they are. It's different. So if we don't we change, That's what I'm trying to technology change.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then what we're saying technology changed.
Speaker 2: We used to go by the street lights and a payphone. That was technology. But what exactly a beeper? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Well for you, yeah, I'm sure you had the newest beeper. You had a briefcase this way, yeah, two way. I'm just saying I think in a couple of years there's going to be a big discussion like there already is now with uploading all these kids photos on the internet without them approving. Family vloggers freaking me out too in that sense, because it's like you're making your kid work at such a young age, and it's weird.
Speaker 2: I put a family I put a picture of my daughter up and I get yelled at it's yeaher, take it down? Yeah, take it down. You're embarrassing me. What your friends don't have Facebook? Dude? How do you even see that?
Speaker 1: I deleted mine permanently. I was, I did have it on inactive or whatever, but those idiots still kept sending me emails like, oh, did you know this person did a status update?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I got off that site for a reason. Idiots.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, do we need to take another break? Or we doing this week ago? You want to go? Sure, I was gonna play some something.
Speaker 1: Well play it out.
Speaker 2: I watched that. I watched our episode on YouTube of when we did all the music. I really liked it. Nice that we need to do that again. Sure, that was a fun one.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just do one. Okay, ready, here we go? Opp yes indeed, yes and need yes indeed, I don't think that's what he says, you know with opp yes indeed, No, you know what I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you know what I think. It just came up with an indeed commercial though you know with OPP. Yes, indeed, you know what id all your job offers.
Speaker 2: You know what OPP stands for? Right?
Speaker 1: Original?
Speaker 2: Not at all? Pay phone, No, it's good, but no, not at all. I'm not going to say it. Actually you can look it up.
Speaker 1: Is there a dirty word in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't look I see you're looking at it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: That's once bitten twice shy?
Speaker 1: Uh cool?
Speaker 2: Great white?
Speaker 1: All right, well we should go they were that band. Anyway, we'll play this another time, Yeah, we will, all right. Anyway, thank you for listening to bull chat and watching. Yeah, please follow us serial Killers PC for all your needs. You know that was a great plug. Oh yeah, serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 2: If you want to.
Speaker 1: Check out the cereals that we've had, you can buy a t shirt. We have tons of that. We need to actually discuss merch because that is something that people are actively asking for.
Speaker 2: Those two people get right on it'll just get.
Speaker 1: Right on it. You know what f that money opportunity? Screw it? Oh don't it. I don't care. You want this banter? Guess what you can't? You know why?
Speaker 2: Who wants it.
Speaker 1: We're not doing any merch anyway. Who kiss? Maybe no bull chet next week either.
Speaker 2: You just broke the sign.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, thank you so much for listening, Thank you so much for watching. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're hear Monday for Serial Killers where Andrew will throw up in the track.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not good cereal. Okay, Love you guys, Talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Say clink Andrew, you know what throwing the towel.
Speaker 1: This is done.
Speaker 2: Also, I was looking, and I'm going to say it again for like the fifteenth time, for somebody that is coming to the Serial Killers for the first time and they just click on this, They're gonna be what is this? I looked this weekend and I got I got messed up.
Speaker 1: You got messed up on your own podcast.