Speaker 1: News round up in information ob load hour. Here's our toll free telephone number at eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn if you want to be a part of the program. If you are not following the news today, it turns out mister Higher Honor James Colly himself turned himself into a federal authorities at an Alexandria, Virginia courthouse today. The grand jury indictment revealed on Tuesday charges call me with threatening to kill President Trump. That's the eighty six forty seven shell thing. I have no idea what it meant, none at all, whatsoever. Now James call me, maintaining his innocence after the second indictment, here's what he had to say.
Speaker 2: Well, they're back, this time about a picture of seashells on a North Carolina beach a year ago. And this won't be the end of it. But nothing has changed with me. I'm still innocent, I'm still not afraid, and I still believe in the independent federal judiciary. So let's go. But it's really important and that all of us remember this is not who we are as a country. This is not how the Department of Justice is supposed to be, and the good news is we get closer every day to restoring those values. Keep the faith.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so, now indicted presidential death threat suspect James Calemy decided not to wait till his squad cards showed up at his house this morning and haul him down to police headquarters.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I spent a couple of hours with John Solomon and Greg Jarrett on my podcast, Hanging Out with Me Sean Hannity. You can watch it wherever you get your video podcast, and it's on YouTube and Spotify and Apple. You know, I would urge you all to watch it because it really is the culmination of years of work that we all did together. We did it collaboratively, we worked very hard at it, and we were able to get to the bottom of it. The left wing legacy media mob was wrong. We have been vindicated time and time again. I look at this at the as the lower hanging fruit when it comes to Comy, mister higher honor, and I think, especially with my interview with Dan Bongino and what they have found, I think that this Grand conspiracy investigation is going to be the mother load that may implicate a lot more people. Bongino told me that he really felt that there were people in the FBI the purposefully preserved evidence, knowing and hoping that one day when he and Cash Pttel got in the FBI, that they would find it. They did find it, and that's where you know. Dan famously said he didn't think a Republican survive under these circumstances. But I think that that is the case that I'm paying the most attention to. However, this is significant anyway. Joining us now, John Solomon. He is the founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter justinews dot com, Greig Jarrett, Fox News, legal analyst, and of course number one New York Times bestselling author. John, let's start with you. I think you agree with me. This is the lower hanging fruit. I think, yeah, I think the big investigation is into the Grand Conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're exactly right. This is sort of a side issue, but one that takes on more significance when you remember what just happens Saturday night. People are getting motivated by these social media posts. They are getting motivated by the hateful rhetoric. And so if an FBI director or a former FBI director wants to suggest it's a good idea to eighty six forty seven, get rid of forty seven, and that might motivate someone. You're going to charge him just like you charge anyone else. If a guy in Las Vegas said, Hey, I'm going to kill the lawmaker tomorrow, they're going to go arrest him too. So that's what went on here. This is a minor case compared to what's playing out in Port Pierce, Florida. They are systemically looking at an effort to get Donald Trump violate his civil liberties over a ten year period, using four or five code name investigations, and along the way, not only lating President Trump's simil liberties and those around them, but very likely members of Congress whose own records were taken, lawyers whose law firm records were taken. Us keep in mind that they use secret measures to suck up entire law firm files as they were looking at certain lawyers in these cases. That is going to be such a big, inconsequential place, far more consequential than what went on in North Carolina yesterday.
Speaker 1: And John, if you can explain how arctic frost is only the tip of the iceberg, that there are multiple investigations with multiple names that they also now have discovered, and we will learn a lot more in the days, weeks and months ahead about these examples.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Basically, there's a Washprin's repeat cycle of weaponizing law enforcement, and each time a Democrat has a problem, they then hang a fake scandal on a Republican and the youth of powers of the intelligence in law enforcement commute to try to give the elude usion that this is a serious matter. Hillary Clinton has that Russia collusion problem after the Peter Schweizer book, they make the crossfiy a hurricane investigation against Trump. We know that had no merit. Then Joe Biden has a Ukraine corruption problem with this son a hunter, and they hang Ukraine impeachment around him. A little bit while after that, they find Joe Biden's classified documents right after he got named president. They want to neutralize that. They create the investigation against President Trump that leads to the raid on mar A Lago, for which, now that we know, the FBI believe there was no probable cause to do that. And then as it's becoming clear in twenty three that Joe Biden has a mental acuity problem that he's fading away, they need to put Donald Trump back on the defensive because he's doing well on the polls. They use Arctic Cross, which basically goes all the way back to twenty twenty and says we're going to look at that period after the election and charge Donald Trump with something that John Kennedy and Sam Tilden did and never got charged, which is submit alternate electors to a Senate as a former protest. Twice in American history that wasn't a crime, but when it came to Donald Trump, they tried to turn it into a crime. Four consecutive Washerton's repeat cycles all along, capturing hundreds of people into a dragnet who were clearly innocent.
Speaker 1: Let's get your take, Greg Jarrett. Let's start with eighty six forty seven. According to Komi, he had no idea what that meant. He had no idea. It just happened to stumble upon it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, gosh, it never occurred to me that some folks associate those numbers with violence. I mean, that kind of fakery is a pattern with James Cummy. He feigns ignorance, he plays the dummy to try to weasel out of wrongdoing, and he's proven to be a master of deceit lying about leaks to the media, line of the Pies accords, secretly weaponizing the FBI and the Russia hoax, while denying it all with a straight faith. Were under testimony before Congress, he claims, acute, am Nigia, I don't remember anything. It's all a phony act.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Komy loves to portray himself as Saint James, that there's nothing virtuous about Komy. I will say this. I've been mildly amused at all the legal commentators who've been quick to condemn the Komy indictment as frivolous or absurd. They're overlooking several important points, and if I may, I'll just run through them quickly. This case, first of all, is in the Eastern District of North Carolina, predominantly conservative, and in a politically charge case like this, that helps the prosecution, it doesn't help Komy. Second of all, the federal grand jury was persuaded that Komy wilfully intended to threaten the life of the president. Will the trial jury from the exact same district may agree, even though there's a higher burden of proof. Third, it's important to realize that the second count against Komy does not require a willful threat. Instead, recklessly disregarding the risk of violence is sufficient. It's a lower standard. It's easier to prove.
Speaker 4: For the all.
Speaker 5: You know, other people in that same eastern district in North Carolina have been successfully prosecuted on the exact same charge, which will undermine Comy's claim that g I'm a victim of selective, vindictive prosecution. And finally, I point out, you know, Comy is surely going to argue I have a free speech right, that's my defense. Well, the Supreme Court has made it abundantly clear that the First Amendment is not a shield for threats against the president the seminole case Watts versus the United States in nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 4: So you know, I.
Speaker 5: Also suspect that prosecutors have marshalled together a lot more incriminating evidence than we now know. The attorney acting Attorney General said yesterday, we have witnesses, we have documents that will help prove the government's case. Well, it's quite quite possible they've uncovered evidence that Comy's doobious story is a brazen lie. Will wait and see.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the low hanging fruit. John Solomon that I often talk about, but there is being built as confirmed by the Attorney General still Pam Bondi, confirmed by Todd Blenz, confirmed by the FBI Director Cash Bettel, new evidence put forward by Tulca Gabbert at D and I that in fact, a grand conspiracy investigation is not only going ongoing, but it is being built out. How do you imagine that that will play out?
Speaker 4: I think the first likely charges if a grand jury decides to do something, we'll be to charge John Brennan in the next few weeks, once the Sendate transmits its evidence, so that you begin to and grand jury begins to understand there was a cover up as far late as twenty twenty three. People were lying in twenty twenty three, trying to cover up what began in twenty sixteen. That is I think the starter gun firing for a larger conspiracy case. All right, there's a lie. That lie is trying to cover up the fact that the intelligence community committed created a fake intelligence document to justify the fact that the FBI previously tried to investigate Donald Trump wrongly for Russian collusions. So that sort of becomes a what we call the pattern case. And then from that pattern case, you're going to start to look for people like fbidence or CIA analysts who did think that exceeded the role of their job, that exceeded the evidence, exceeded their training, and say, these guys were part of it too, different part of the conspiracy. And at some point you're going to flip someone because when you look at all the great conspiracies that have been brought against the mob or against drug CARTELSI you usually flip an insider Sammy the Bold in the case of the famous Gambino trials. Whoever flips first, whoever becomes that key critical witness he can help or she He or she can help tie it up in a very big way. And I think that, well, who might.
Speaker 1: That person be? Is it going to be like an Andrew Weisman? Who's it going to be?
Speaker 4: It's a great question, right, we don't know yet. You know, who's going to take a deal, who's funding their law fers. You know, maybe the Left will pay a lot of people's legal bills and try to keep people from cooperating. So we'll see. But you know, someone like an Andrew McKay would be a really interesting thing. Now I'm not saying that Andrew k committed to crime yet I don't know the evidence against him. But he's a guy that can testify upward on a James Comey and Chris Ray and Barack Obama because he had contacts with him, and he can testify downward to the agents who didn't think so to Pete Struck's in the lease of pages and other So you're looking for someone that is like a man in the middle or a woman in the middle, that has visibility up and down. That sort of conspiracy witness becomes really key to a good prosecution.
Speaker 1: Right, quick break more with John Solomon, Greg Jarrett on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, I we continue now. John Solomon, Greg Jarrett are with us. Greg Jarrett, I'll give you an opportunity explain how you think this will play out in terms of the broader case, the larger case, the more significant case of an eleven year grand conspiracy to destroy Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Well, I think John has summarized it as he always does with his reporting quite well. You post an important question, who might flip and implicate others, for example, like John Brennan, who is right is clearly the next person of you indicted. There were people high up in the CIA and in fact in other intelligence agencies that warn Brennant, you can't use this dossier by Christopher Steele, paid for by Hillary Clinton. There was a total smear and a complete lie. It's phony. You can't use it to try to implicate Trump and altering the intelligence community assessment upon the orders of President of Barack Obomb he can't do it. Brennan did it anyway. He essentially had one person compose it. And I would think that that person who was the writer who penned this thing would be somebody. If I were a prosecutor, I'd be looking at the flip along with some others who were in on it against John Brennan. And once you get people to begin again to flip to save their own butts, you know, then a snowball effect invariably happens. And so you know, look, you've got a grand jury investigation going on, it's very intensive. Dan and Fort Pierce, Florida. You've got some new blood there that took over recently that are motivated to make sure that justice is done, so we're going to see some action over the course of the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you want a longer discussion on this very topic, both John Solomon and Greg Jarrett came on my podcast, and you know we go over this in great specificity, in detail for nearly two hours NonStop conversation about it, and you will learn a lot, I promise you. John Solomon, Greg Jarrett, thank you both. Appreciate both of you. Anyway, we'll get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number Hannah in Utah. Next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, hey, Hey, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you? Can you hear me? The worst words in the English language?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, yes, I can.
Speaker 7: Hey. So it's in honor to speak with you. But what I wanted to comment on is a gentleman saying wondering why this last shooter wasn't dead, and and you wanted to have him alive so that you could get information from him. And I'm just kind of the opinion that there's hint this flashooter and there's so many more people that have drink drank the kool aid and they aren't thinking for themselves anymore. And I feel like there just needs to be a consequence, and tell there's consequences for people doing this, like call me not knowing what the show represented. That's that's just ridiculous. And I want to know when the consequences are going to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, they may never happen to the extent that they should, and I'm not gonna I'm not going to give you false hope. Too many of these people. Oh, they're going to be in jail for the rest of their life. They will never see another day free. And you know, look at John Hinckley who shot Reagan. He's free as a bird. So it frustrates me. In terms of dead or alive, I'm perfectly fine if the guy ends up dead. However, if you have the person alive, you do have an opportunity to discover if there might be other people that were aiding a betting, supporting and that were part of a grander conspiracy. And in that sense, I would like to know the answer to that so you can get information you otherwise would not be able to get from a dead person. But with that said, if the guy ended up dead, I would not be sitting on this program today, you know, shedding a tear, I promise you, right.
Speaker 7: But I think we can pretty much guarantee that there's unfortunately many more like him every and they're where well.
Speaker 1: I think there's plenty of them. And I think we're doing a very poor job in terms of creating a safe perimeter for the president, his cabinet and high ranking government officials. And we're doing a poor job. We're not sweeping, we're not securing, we're not holding areas. In this case, the entire hotel should have been swept. It was not, just like it was not swept. The area around Trump International, just like Butler was not swept the way it should have been swept. And at this point, how many how many more examples do we need before we make the changes that are necessary?
Speaker 7: By zero zero?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate the call, Janet, Thank you. Uh let us say hi to doctor George in my free state of Florida. Doctor George, how are you? What kind of doctor are you?
Speaker 3: For longevity medicine? But in any case, mister Sean Hannity, my wife and I hold you in such high esteem because you're very few bona fide.
Speaker 6: Professional journalists who is not going to lose their professional journalism card because you've never attended one of those White House dinners through the years, and any journalists who did participate in those events ought to lose their professional journalism card.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, doctor, If you know you have to go to an event, and there are events all of us have to go to that we really don't want to go to. It's not at the top of our list of things we would choose to do on a day off. Why would I want to go in a room full of people most of whom I don't particularly like, that don't like me. What is the point? I don't see any point to that.
Speaker 3: Well, the point is that professional journalists ought to not casually cavort with the people whom they have to ask probing questions off. And this is the problem we saw when the Democrats were in power, When they get together at that White House dinner and they joke around about serious issues that affect our country. Journalists should not be doing that if they want to maintain their ethics and still be highly respected bona fide professional journalists. And the very fact that you had the spine and the determination knowing that that would challenge the ethics of any professional journalists. We just admire you for your fortitude, for your patriotism, and we just think the world of you. Thank you for fighting the good fight. By the way, you have the best screen or calling shows.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, George, Thank you, doctor George. Thanks uh. But look, if people want to go, if that's fun for them, then I guess we just have very different definitions of what's fun. I think I would rather hang out at a barbecue joint or a restaurant with friends and family, and I think there's better use of my time than hanging out with these DC you know, arrogant elitists that hate the president. And you know they call it nerd prom for a reason. Marty in North Carolina, next on the Sean Hannity Show, Marty, how are you, Sean?
Speaker 8: Thank you for taking my call. I saw you recently by the way in Florida, and you were looking dapper, and you were looking healthy. And I've been following you all the way since you used to sit in for Rush last century.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you. Where did you see me in Florida? If I may be so bold to ask, it was a it was a real.
Speaker 8: State gathering, and you found the only liberal in the room. Remember he was on the camera crew.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm actually I've got liberal you know, I have liberal detectors that are working twenty four to seven. They don't stop. I can usually spot them a mile away.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 8: It was so fun, and you were funny. So that was that was great to be with you.
Speaker 1: Well, it was nice to meet you. And you should move to my free state of Florida. Although I do like North Carolina. I love the mountains of North Carolina. I think it's great there.
Speaker 8: Actually, I'm from the mountains, and I might move to the free State of Florida if we can't get a democratic if we can't get rid of this democratic governor that we've got. But listen, the reason I called you is because I got a question for you. You know, selling real estate last century and the average prot the average age of the first time home buyer. When I first started selling real estate, it was twenty seven, twenty eight years old. The average age for somebody to buy their first time home now is forty forty one. What happened?
Speaker 1: Look, a lot of things happen. Government has you know, adopted, waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, et cetera. You have governments on the state level, federal level. They have been taking more and more people's harder and money. Donald Trump now seeking to reverse that. I think, you know, as soon as we get the Sarran situation over, I think you'll see a dramatic move with the economy. I think interest rates will come down. I think manufacturing will go up dramatically because we have committed investments trillions of dollars worth. I think high paying career jobs will come online once interest rates go down. People that have been reluctant to sell a home that they want to sell because they don't want to give up their two three four percent thirty year fixed rate mortgage, I think that'll get fixed. And I think you'll see, you know, sale of pre existing homes, a new home construction starts to go. That's my hope. Yeah, I absolutely hope that that will happen sooner than later. I think I'll never forget when I bought my first home and it was in Roswelt, Georgia, and I was in my early thirties and I paid it. I think I don't know what did I pay for that? Home one hundred and twelve thousand dollars. I was the happiest guy on earth. I felt like I'd.
Speaker 8: Made it, I know, but you know when this first started happening is when Pelosi started selling young people on you can have some kind of universal income and you can go out there and be an artist. And it's the lack of commitment. We've got to sell home ownership. That's been the backbone of the American family's economy for years, and I don't want to see that change so anything.
Speaker 1: I know and I know more people that are waiting for interest rates to go down so that they can move up to the next level of home that they want to get into. But they're not willing to sacrifice a low thirty year fixed rate mortgage to get there. So that's an important part of the equation. And I think it will happen sooner than later. Let's get this Iranian conflict behind us, and I think things will change quickly.
Speaker 8: I do tell Slump to do anything that promotes tax deductions on American home ownership and for the American family we've.
Speaker 1: Got the average American is getting over thirty five hundred dollars in terms of their tax refund more than they were getting under Joe Biden. That is a significant increase. People's take home pay has gone up significantly again because of the one Big, Beautiful Bill and the largest tax cut in history. So people are beginning to feel the benefit of Trump's economic policies. However, I mean, stopping Iran from ever acquiring a nuclear weapon did kind of get in the way of all of this, and for a short period of time until this is resolved, unfortunately, it'll slow down progress, but then it'll pick up right now after great but.
Speaker 8: I feel the ground shaking. The Golden Age is coming, and it always begins with America real estate.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, and I urge every American if you can, once you get to the point you can afford your own home, I urge you to get it. But most people it is the biggest investment they have in their life. And look, the value of property is not going to go down on the end. Property values keep going up. Look for property that is unique, look for property that is special, Look for property that you can improve. Don't buy the nicest house on the street, buy the one that needs a little elbow grease, and you can invest in yourself in your spare time. Improve the property and you'll make more money. Appreciate it, Marty, God bless you eight hundred ninety four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Jeff and Oregon. Jeff, how are you glad you call?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 9: Sean? Yeah, thanks for taking my call. I'm a long time a listener since Comb's day. Also, I'm a retired MD. Point only is a quick one. I find it extraordinary that Cole Thomas was able to travel across the country on a train. Trains have rules, regulations. You can't carry guns, you have to check them in and I think I ride trains all the time and I actually have a license to carry, but I won't carry because I'm afraid of getting caught and getting a felony. He could have been caught if they had security at trains like they have at planes. And the days now are not safe for trains. God awful things can happen without security.
Speaker 1: Listen. I think, probably, deep down in my heart, I think you're one hundred percent right. I think the same protocols we have in place for anybody to get on an airplane should be institutionalized for trains. And buses. I think it would make travel more safe and secure. I don't think it's a bad idea, but I hate the idea of being further inconvenienced.
Speaker 9: I hate it they being blown up on a train also or having some If.
Speaker 1: I had a dollar for every time I was wanted in my life, i'd be a very very wealthy man. And whatever you do, don't ever travel with sweet Baby James, and don't ever travel with Linda because they're wearing signs on their forehead. It's tattooed in saying wand me, you know, give me extra security, you know, sweeps. And Linda gets impatient when they pull her out of the line because it's very impatient. Sweet Baby James is a lot nicer about it.
Speaker 9: I've had drunks that the police have pulled out who are threatening, but that's the that's the worst I've ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just not fun. But you know, unfortunately, I guess you know, it's the twenty fifth anniversary year of nine to eleven. I guess you know we can't go back to where we were, and you can thank radical Islamis for changing all way of life and now you know, we don't even think about it anymore, and it's just it's just unfortunate. It really is. I wish it wasn't that way, but in this day and age, we have to put safety first. I'm gonna wrap things up for today, Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Senator John Kennedy, our favorite Senator Louisiana, Senator Ted Cruz, Keith Kellogg, Tonight, Greg Jared, Tommy larn David Asman, much more. Set your DVR, nine Eastern, Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow, and thank you for making this show possible