Speaker 1: He is drinks chances, motherfucking podcast makes He's a legendary queens rapper.
Speaker 2: He's a greed as your boy in O R E.
Speaker 3: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. Put up his DJ E f N. Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know what I mean in the.
Speaker 4: Most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 3: And your number one source for drunk drin chans mother for every day is New Year's E. That's it's time for drink Champions. Drink up, mother motherfuck.
Speaker 2: Wall goody over your boy in O R E one of his DJ E f N and his motherfucker drink Champs.
Speaker 3: Have you make something?
Speaker 2: And this brother here has changed the game.
Speaker 3: He has made it.
Speaker 5: Dude levels that people of that looked like me, that look like us, have not been through. He has broke down doors, broken down barriers at times where you if you didn't know how to get fly, you can open up a magazine and see how fly. This brother was in there and representing us, tattoos and all that.
Speaker 3: Latino got. Latino hit him and don't get don't get a man. He starts speaking pat hit at Jamaican Wow whatever.
Speaker 5: He gun specialists a lot of people don't know that sleeps through the ar fifteen if you play with them as a mutching girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Let's we called it.
Speaker 5: He's a man that represented it for us when we wasn't representing in certain areas and did it, continue to do it and being himself still doing it, producing his own movies, all this crazy stuff. We're getting into it all. We're gonna give him his flowers today, my friend. Mother only, motherfucking tyson, motherfucking.
Speaker 2: Yes, my man, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Man? I'm good man, Honestly, I'm here. We've been trying to make this happen for a while.
Speaker 6: We have been.
Speaker 5: We have been, and I'm serious about like you know, you might appreciate everything you just said. You my friend, but besides you being my friend, I wanted to do like my due diligence and research.
Speaker 2: And every time I was.
Speaker 5: Research, I was like, damn, because you're looking at what you did, but then you looking at the time you did it right, So what you did back then might seem normal to the kids now because because these opportunities are there for these quote unquote supermodels, all these guys, you were like the first one, like like the first like, I'm not gonna lie to you. It was at one point Tommy Hill Figure and and and and Polo. Yeah, Ralph and Ralph. They always was like are they racist?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, brother.
Speaker 2: And I don't remember single handedly this one.
Speaker 5: I didn't know you at the time, you popping out that Ralph ad and me being so proud, like, yo, that's a brother up there, you know what I'm saying. So and I see you had a long standing relationship with Ralph when you heard him, was like that, how did it hit?
Speaker 2: How did it hit someone like you?
Speaker 3: I mean meeting him and just understanding him. I mean, he's Jewish. There's not going to be blacks and Jews get along front. So there was never that whoever made that up by you know, was a hater from so that was never true. So when I tackled that, and then same thing with Tommy, Tommy ain't never said it neither. Tommy was like the first to really embrace hip hop like that. Ralph did it on a smooth way where he wasn't so blatantly out there. But you know, they both was both real nice guys, and they both about their business and they really respect and love the culture. You know what I mean. I'm not going to say black community because it's Biggs that because they respect the culture.
Speaker 2: Because I remember it was like the three brands.
Speaker 5: At one time it was Tommy Ralph and then it was Timberland did say.
Speaker 3: Something went I don't know about it.
Speaker 7: I might.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm gonna believe that one.
Speaker 5: I believe they fixed their structure because I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I did stop wearing them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like someone to a New York stables.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 3: It really was. Yeah, yeah, for real, I don't wear Tims today, but yeah, I got you be down here. I remember.
Speaker 5: Play Together interviews and you got you got on the night shirt and I assume that's Polo as well.
Speaker 3: This okay, this is the gun brand, gun brand, look at it. That Yeah, and the floor. I might be carrying the girl that I'm wearing the shirt. You know what I mean, sir, So today is a K SO today I would carry h K fistol and H and K machine gun. So.
Speaker 2: So, one thing about you is like learning CODs.
Speaker 3: Okay for those who don't know the voice of gun of gun. Yeah, okay. One thing I know about you, but the.
Speaker 5: Best ever and one thing I witnessed about you, I access to genuine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and genuine laughed. That's why I said you genuine.
Speaker 5: Has guys ever been like the target of you because of the girl they women being attracted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why. That's what kind of got me to start carrying. Because ship, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Use the hand word, but niggas will be really upset with you.
Speaker 3: You don't even know that they had nothing to do with it, just to fall up to you in traffic and be like, hey, yo, my girl like you. I'm like my man, I'm a sex. We can pull over handless like gentlemen, and we can talk about it right now. But you know what I mean, you do get those kind of threats.
Speaker 5: I mean, back in the day, I used to get all kind of threats, right, you know what I mean because I used to chill in the left right and cousins up there, A big shout out to the brazil Will.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I used to move around the city and yeah, I used to get threats right time. But I was always you know what I mean. One thing my late brother taught me was, you know, always keep a strap, no matter how famous you get, no matter how many bodyguards. You have always keep a strap because if you got one and your bodyguards got one, you good. You know what I mean. But your late brother also was the one who told you to stay in the business. Yeah, you had to get out of talent. He told me get out of the street. You said, look, you got a talent, you got something in streets ain't gonna do nothing for you but put you dead or locked up. So you know, I took that advice and I left the streets. But always connected to the streets, always.
Speaker 5: Now recently, you know, like I said, I was doing my due diligence in the love way you do your researches. I watched the interview to you, and this is two things I didn't know, but but I co signed something else.
Speaker 3: One thing I didn't know is your affiliation to the Shower Posse. Yes, that ship. Yes. I was like, wait a minute. I was like the younger, one of the youngest members. You are a member. I thought you just ran around.
Speaker 2: I ran around there, you know, Okay, let me go, let.
Speaker 3: Me do some let me let me just say. In two different decades, I was indicted twice. Yes, I was indicted by the fence twice. In two different decades to say to you. First, Yeah, the eighties, I got indicted and at that time I was seventeen and in high school upstate New York in Rochester. Yeah, everybody know Rochester. I'm not from Rochester. I went to the school in Rochester. So my grandmother had a house up there. She tried to get me out of the city to keep me alive and keep me out of trouble. So then in the nineties I got into some ship with sex money murder in the Bronx. Yo, what the fuck are you be doing? Man? Let me explain.
Speaker 5: Let me just say something people say, let me, let me, let me do you do? Let me by the way, whichever's cold can you pop for me? Whichever one is the coldest? Sex money murder? Yeah, the most notorious gangs in the Bronx. The leader name is Pistol Pete, still locked up to this day. But they all if you hear the expression Peter, when they say Peter, they mean that their bodying something. So if they say Peter roll or you say something like that, that that was their slang, the slang that.
Speaker 2: Way to kill somebody.
Speaker 3: The cave.
Speaker 5: Let me go to the shower now Showers now quote unquote, this is just what I'm saying that Jamaica's in here that can co sign this, but not not just me.
Speaker 3: I'm American if God damn, but this is what I know from my Now you're American, but Shoos is.
Speaker 5: One of the most notorious Jamaican Brooklyn gangs that was coming from from Jamaica, Jamaica, and they were in Miami too, yes.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 5: At this point when I heard of them, it was really a Brooklyn, Jamaica queens thing, right, And I'm talking about this was Jamaican's running.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: They had the real belts on, you.
Speaker 5: Know, the real Jamaican belts nothing nothing, not the Haitian ones. And I'm saying this was Beck Soney, this was back and then I didn't want to say that. Then I'm gonna say the third game that he was related too late. But we're gonna start from so okay, yeah, okay, so you got into it.
Speaker 3: With sex, money, murder.
Speaker 2: I need to hear how this happens. Well, me and Pete was friends. Oh okay, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: You know I used to hang out on soundview Pete. No, I was you know, we was bikes and cars guys, you know what I mean. And whenever Pete came around me, he always came around me just chill, you know, cool And I mean you remember what Pete looked like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean as he was cool, like I've never seen any.
Speaker 3: Pete never got it. You never saw mad. But there was also another side of people that we didn't see. And he never showed me that side. And I'm glad I ain't never see it. But when somebody had gotten bagged, they turned him into an informant. So the informant named me as the financier, the money runner of a whole sex money I was with that. He was. I was signed the route heavy, I washitting maybe my third fourth year, signed the route. And I'm down at the US District Attorney's office with my lawyer, Ed Hayes at the time. And if you know Ed Hazy, you know who he represents all the gangsters in the Bronx. So Ed was there with me, and I remember sitting in that office and they had me around a round table asking me all kinds of questions, like, Yo, how you know this one? How you know that one? I said, Look, man, I'm in the street I'm you know, like, well, she supposed to be the poster boy for this and that. I said, yeah, but I got to go home. I said, I'm not going to not run in the street where I live all of a sudden because I got money, now, you know what I mean. So for me, you know, us hanging out being that Grants Tomb and all the places, yeah, always, yeah, hollow week.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: I used to always be seen around them, you know, hanging out and you know, and we'd be popping bottles on the sidewalk whatever. But as far as like, you know, in the streets doing whatever they was doing, I wasn't. I wasn't in there like that. But you know, the informant went snitching and said all these things. And you know, both places, both decades. It was an informant that told on me. Now did you have to prove that that? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I too. I mean, you know, the gangster thing about the first indictment was they had me on wire taps, so they had a i mean pages like this, okay, and I'm like seventeen, I'm on there talking to one of the you know, one of the lieutenants, and he's like, yo, what you up to tonight. I said, Yo, I just got this girl girlfriends over the house. You know. He said, Yo, it's about time y'all going to get it in because they got my when I first lost my virginity on the wire task. So I'm like telling him, like, yo, she bled all over the sheets. I don't know what I'm gonna dude. She was out of town. Yeah, okay, okay, yeah, So I had to like, you know, I'm talking to him and he's like, yo, goa wash the sheets. She's telling me what to do and virgin crime. Yeah, it was, but like all my wire tasks was all right, I'll meet you over here. I went over there and do that, you know, But it was never like all right, I'm gonna go pick it up, you know what I mean. And it was like for me, what I did with them was I would take one someplace he'd been holding the bag, pick him up, take him another place. And then one time I had come home from school and I remember this distinctly. I walk into this. We was in this brand new condo complex, a spot called Cornhill in Rochester, and some of your viewers and listeners, I know this neighborhood, this was like an upper echelons neighborhood, so it was it wasn't like, you know, the hood. Yeah, the hood. So I'm carrying a backpack and I'm just walking down the street and I feel like, damn, I'm being watched. I feel like I'm somebody's watching me. So I'm go into the house where a couple of lieutenants are in the house. It's a AK forty seven that you know. They was like, yo, can you come and look at it? And you know, because I always since I was young, people know this is a shower pot. Okay, yeah, so this is yeah get that. Yeah. So you know I was mechanically inclined my whole life. I still am still can fix anything. So I said, all right, let me look at it. Got it going, it's cycling correctly. Back then I was doing shit with but bare hands. Was I thinking anyway? You took a part of the weapon. Yeah, ye put it back together, you know, just lightly cleaned off the top, but I didn't think to clean the interiors.
Speaker 5: But hey, that done is gone and lost somewhere. That's you know, that's forty plus years now.
Speaker 3: So you know who you think is at the door? Fat hell? Yeah, this is the second time. This is the first time. Come in the house and they sit us on the couch. On the couch is the ak. It's underneath the cushion. I had just shoved that bitch onder there, and I was like, the fuck. And I ain't supposed to be over here, you know. So it's just the three of us. So they sit us on the couch and they start rifling through the house. Meanwhile in the freezer it's three fucking keys of coke. And I'm like, and I'm starting to talk to them and say, yo, Regid, we'll go on. Tell me what what is in the house? Him said, Him said the team that I fucking freeze, Like, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Said, you said, what is that? Meanwhile I'm like this, you know, we all hang on. Yeah, and then I'm just like all right, I dumb boy.
Speaker 3: Nobody moved, nobody said nothing else to the mind that when them come, me do the talking. So the guy come and he's like talking to me, and he's like, let me see ID. So I give him my school ID. He's like, yo, you go to school here, because the school I went to was a like a rich kid school. So he was like, what are you doing over here? I said, I live up the street. I said, what are you doing with these two friends?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 3: They're friends of mine? He said, all right, well, you know these guys are you know, we're watching them. You know, we think this is you know, this is this is up in Rochester, Rochester, okay. So they you know, it was like, yo, these are suspected guys of such and such. I said, I don't know them like that said, they just cool guys, you know. And I just, you know, came over to watch TV with How are you like sixteen? I'm like seventeen, bro, And the two that I'm with, they're not too much older than me that you're dealing with nineteen and twenty right here. And they just come off the boat from Jamaica. They have no fucking paperwork, the whole paperwork, because they're you know, they're shooters really. So anyway, I'm there talking to them. I mean, I tell the cop, I said, look, you know, are you done? There's nothing in the house, and they're like all right. So one goes in the fridge, but it never going to freezer. So he went in the fridge and he was like, there was nothing in there because there's no food in there because this is just a house to leave cocae anyway, the guy they leave, and then you know, I'm talking to them, I say, yo, what the fuck is going on? You know them guys are come and say yo, they maybe follow you. I said them, can't follow me because we didn't come the normal way that I come. So I'm saying, Okay, well, don't worry about it. I say, yo, but you got to take everything out of this house. Don't do it today because they're gonna be watching you for you had to get No. This was just yeah, but you know that was that was one of the instances where I was like, and luckily he seated all three of us on that couch because underneath that couch your prints all over it too, Yeah, with my shit all over, So I would have went down, but you know, yeah, man, it's just just just everyday life back then, you know, with this.
Speaker 5: Okay, So that's so that we established the eighties, yeah show poss Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when the indictments came down, I was I was dragged in it. And then by the time they went through the evidence, you know, they had not too many photos of me any place. They had my fingerprints nowhere. Luckily that gun went somewhere. I don't know where it went, but yeah, that was That was pretty much a lot of the ship that I went through as a teenager. Man. I was always in some ship, chased by the cops being you know what I mean. So I didn't know where I was going to end up, bro never thinking I might end up here on drink chap.
Speaker 8: So so we.
Speaker 3: Established you some connection to the show pos.
Speaker 2: We established some connection to a sex money murder.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, one of the craziest connections that you have with the New York City Street Gang is my favorite because.
Speaker 3: Of how the story plays out. Okay it's lowlight.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, Now I heard you say that you ain't really technically still when they were stealing.
Speaker 3: Now, when they were stealing, I wasn't stealing, yeah, but she was getting the closed Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It makes it dope the fact that you were younger doing that, and when you were older you got actually.
Speaker 3: Hired, but you never had Yeah no, it's yeah, well he embracing it too, because yeah, so me and Thurston is like this, shout out my brother Thurston. But yeah, man, I mean it was just you know, I've been wearing it my whole life, you know, from my teenage years all the way up to to grown man. And I mean it was just like it was. I don't know, it's almost surreal that I got signed to the brand. And I mean these people were playing me millions, millions bro I had forty yeah, yeah, forty five yeah, forty five days of the year I was those were contract days, so I have to go to work every day. Sometimes I wouldn't go to work for six months. That's why you were running. I'd be all over the place.
Speaker 9: I be l a.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I got tired of chilling in the city. So after I bought every sports car, you remember, I bust the block in the Ferrari and rolling around, you know, from from all of that, and then the AMG benz Is and you know, I had a good time.
Speaker 5: And then I started coming to Miami. I mean Phil, the mayor, I mean Thomas. You know, I meant Mike, and I meant, uh, mister Lee all bad promotor.
Speaker 3: Yeah you.
Speaker 8: Know I'm.
Speaker 3: Where come on now? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, where they where? That wasn't it wasn't around that that way. They still now call a cab Willies. That's it. That's where I met all the usual suspects.
Speaker 2: Before we go there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you something that I thought about as soon as we locked in the interview with is. We used to hang out, and I don't know if we ever planned this this is this is a different part of us hanging out. But this was in Jersey at a car wash. I will always see you, and I thought about this car wash.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: This car was iced to see Icey. Yeah, yeah, and it's like fabulous Joe. But everybody used to car wash and I'm like, hip hop car.
Speaker 3: What they call it? Hollywood car wash?
Speaker 2: You start calling, But I always said this car wash dropped the ball.
Speaker 5: They all have pictures of us, We all take pictures of each other, take it in front of this car wash, and I'm thinking, like, how the fuck did the owner say, let me let me buy this right? Because it was like a safe zone for it. You know what I'm saying that all of us lived came from New York and then New Jersey. We were both we were all kind of fresh because this was like New York, New Jersey for lack of a better term.
Speaker 3: You see New York, you smell New York. But your safety is very, very different. You remember that was I remember those days, bro, and it's difficult. I haven't got that.
Speaker 5: So like you see you see like like I know you've been in Zulanda, Like you see how this is this quote unquote because you was like the first male I think they called supermodel.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, because I came up with the girls, so you know, I had I had Naomi as Naomi. Yeah, I had Claudia, you know, I had all of them as big sisters. So they was they was really embraceive to me because I was so street. I came in looking hip hop, right, I mean half backwards. Yankees have Timberland wife Beata, you know, baggy jeans. Change. That was difficult because a lot of the clients would complain and say, oh, we can't we can't see his body, I mean, And then I'm like, all right, take my shirt off, take a picture from for the polaroids, and they'd be like okay, you know, and then that would get me jobs book and they'd be like, yo, why is he always got on these baggy clothes. So they started making me a little bit more tapered, which I was getting grown anyway, So you know, I started getting my grown man on and just you know, I evolved with the time. You know, always that.
Speaker 2: Was crazy with me.
Speaker 5: My father like the exact opposite of my father. I can't put together a VCR. I can't put together Yeah, yeah, I can't do nothing. But but my father had nothing but tattoos and ear rings and I have I have no tattoos, right, yeah, you don't have any when I don't know if I'm trying to be the exact opposite of my father or just I didn't have the feel for that now.
Speaker 2: So when I used to meet girls.
Speaker 5: That was like when I became a rapper, that was one of my second questions.
Speaker 2: I used to ask them, you have a data rapper?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because to me, whoever else human, I don't.
Speaker 3: Give a fuck. Yeah, I just don't want you to be fucking DMX like I see it. I think a lot of us back then, we're trying to stay away from in the street, every mess with the rap bus.
Speaker 5: He said no, and then I say, got tattoos? Right, because I became not attracted to that because that wasn't what I was.
Speaker 2: I ever been a time where you know.
Speaker 5: A person, uh, filmed you and said, you know what, can we cover up his tattoos?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we had that for a while. Yeah, and what they would do they would fix it in posts like airbrushing and stuff like that. But like for Polo jeans, they would let it ride RL jeans, they would let it ride for.
Speaker 3: That because it was more you know, more free. And then they knew I rode motorcycles and all of that. But then when it came to like purple label and the suits, then yeah, I was always pretty much covered up all the way up to the neck.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So yeah we had we had those errors. Now, but now it's psych nobody down. Yeah, I mean I'm sleeved off on both arms and legs everything, So I don't care now.
Speaker 2: So so, so one time I did a fashion show, right, Okay, I didn't like it.
Speaker 5: It's because it's because I just wasn't used to it, because how they moved like like it was normal, Like to me, it wasn't normal to see somebody else naked that I don't know, and they just being like full like ability.
Speaker 2: Like so when you're backstage in.
Speaker 5: The fashion show, everyone changing like if I'm if I'm doing card is co in locker room.
Speaker 2: It's way but for lack of a better tim like that.
Speaker 5: So I remember me seeing I would walk back there and then I'm getting dressed and I'm seeing anicked lady and I'm like they're just talking and I'm like, wait a minute, like can you then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to you want to put on something. She's just normal, And then you realize you got to do the same thing.
Speaker 10: This is how it was.
Speaker 3: You turn around, like it's just like, what do you mean turning around? So at the beginning, though, yeah, I got tried. In the beginning, Yeah, what do you mean tried? I mean, like, uh, like how you felt like, yo, I'm not gonna chack here. You're like, now you gotta change it. I'm like, no, I don't but that. But I was still you know what I mean, I was still two guns back then, so I had I had, you know, I had my backpack, not a man. It took me a minute to like stop carrying it day and you know what I mean. And then if I wasn't carrying out, make sure somebody else got one. And you know what I mean, I had to get comfortable with putting it down.
Speaker 5: To get comfortable about you know, like being being in an uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I'm having full conversations with naked girls, like they're just in front of me talking. They must have just become yes eye contact. I'm not even looking down. Probout the first three times it's happened times? Did you know how comfortable I made them? Probably feel uncomfortable? And now like I do, like, you don't know what I'm like.
Speaker 11: To me, I ain't scared to show my dang things about I'm like, what do you want to hang out?
Speaker 5: So I had a good time because you know I always described that because I did.
Speaker 2: It, I described my sperience.
Speaker 3: And you you're not normal if you're not uncomfortable the begin Wait, wait, so you was a roadway model. Damn you're gonna put it like that. I had to think about it. But actually I think it was for some hip hop. I think it was like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I swear to God, but they what it was was they were the only hip hop brand in the rest. Remember they got they got on before food. Yeah, so it was something like that. So I was just there, but everyone else around me, they're real fashion people. That's sitting there like he said that talking magic.
Speaker 3: Vegas. Yeah, the Magic Show. Yes, yes, yeah, that was that was that was the show. That was some show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now that we say talking about Vegas, we got to announced that on November sixteenth, Drink Chance will be doing a live taping with Doctor Dre and.
Speaker 3: Them my family, right yeah, yeah, yeah, my son played for Snoops football team, and then Dre directed the video with me and Fifth. Yeah. Yeah, that's when you and Fifth had a fight. Yeah that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would have played fight, but you you snuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, well we did. We went to the side and we had a discussion. You snuck exactly. You know, we had a discussion. I said, Yo, you want to make this video real, Let's go at it for really. He was like, I'm cool, You're cool, all right, let's go. But the's a lot of people say they type yeah, but that's true. So we had we didn't tell his security. His security almost jumped in almost yeah yeah, yeah, they thought I was going yeah, yeah, hey, hold on, now.
Speaker 1: I can imagine the correct stance, like yeah, yeah. The craziest thing about.
Speaker 5: You is like again, me doing the research you and having people around me and I had to had to turn and look at them and just say, Yo, this guy is the firstest thing from a sucker in the world. Oh yeah, a lot of people because I don't call you pretty boy, but you're attractive.
Speaker 3: To to I get it. I get it that when that growing up, pretty boy I had. My mom knew that too, so that's why she took me to send me the martial arts. I'm saying all those things, and I started working out and all that, because there wasn't a day I didn't get tried. Wow, if it was on the train, I was taking the bus, I was just walking down the block. He tried me all the time, and I always used to have to lay them out. I counted this day. Jump to your thirty eight street fights and no losses. But let me let me just ask you maybe a draw somewhere in there. But that's because the cops broke that ship up. Otherwise it went going, did you talk about DJ Rutgers And yeah, I beat the ship up. This homeboy, that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 1: And then he didn't think I was like that.
Speaker 3: His old chased him and then he called his homeboy. So I'm chasing him on my motorcycle doing wheelies coming out of ship. What was up and down at the time, and you know this, this dude was like giving me the finger, cocking crazy, and I just took off my eye. Had this chain on that night, and I wrapped it around my fist and so I wrapped it around my fist because he surrounded me with the club security and two and four other suckers. So I turned to the suckers and I was like, yo, y'all don't want this. They backed up security said I want nothing to do this.
Speaker 5: Then he went outside and stood next to her NYPD officer.
Speaker 3: I said, nigga, I don't give a fuck about the police cop did this?
Speaker 8: Let over?
Speaker 3: I said, what you gonna do now? Then he ran and got in the cabin and I had to go back in the club, get my helmet and my motorcycle jacket and like finished my beer that you go after him. So I had to chase like several cabs and figure out which one he was in, found it and then when I caught him on I was at Third Avenue and twentieth Street. I beat the brakes out that boy and you breaks at point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were friends at one point, but the nigga was fucking my girl behind mother.
Speaker 3: So you know, party file. He got to get the ass, whom he later apologized a few years ago. And you know we're cool, but I'll just say, yo, you stay on your side, to stay on mind.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a decision that they both made and came to you and then you caught beflated.
Speaker 3: Who was he? Right? Yeah, but he was. He was talking to her, uh long before they came to me and dressed. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I found out and then now, I mean I look at it now, I was like, yo, I'm so glad you helped me with that one.
Speaker 3: I dodged a bullet with that one. You know, I stayed with the kevlar, but that bullet just I was like the matrix it was. And that's what made me leave New York and move to Miami. Yeah, that whole breakup. I had to get the funk out of dog because she was bounding up everywhere I was, at every little spot that I took her through. She was bringing this clown and I was like, come on, really, I'm in my hookah spot blowing and he's too calm.
Speaker 12: I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, remember yeah, so I'm like, yo, you don't know, mister Lee know a lot of.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't there was. It wasn't that one. It was a different one. But anyway, yeah, okay, so you know I just got I came down here, and that's what got me to start writing, man, because I was writing. Yeah, I was writing before, and it's just the breakup was so bad. I started writing some violent ship and then no, no, just regular street cat stuff, you know what I mean, my girl. No, no, no, not like that. You know, drug deals, going back, torture, and so I started writing like crazy, and I just started like putting this all together, and I said, yo, I got something here, and I would let people read them, and people read them and be like, oh, this is crazy. So I then got with this writer, Adam Targum. He used to do a show on Cinemax called Banshee. Yeah you remember the tomahawk scene. Well, my boy wrote that. So I started showing him when I was writing. He was like, Yo, this ship is fire. But then he was like, yo, tell me about you. So I told him my whole life story and then that's what he said to me, Yo, fuck all this other ship that you wrote. Let's tell the Pretty Boys story. So I got a development deal off of that, and it's called Pretty Boy. Yeah. So Netflix, Yah, yeah, yeah, it's coming. So I hired Rob Hardy, who used to do all the raising Kanaan and all the fifties said joints, yeah, all of his stuff. So I just recently hired him. We go location scouting in January. Back home. So I'm trying to film nineties era television New York City. Yes, scripted series, yeah, scripted series. And basically I got one of the best production companies in the world behind me. And you know, I'm just trying to put this out here, and I want to bring back a mix of like how Sagucci meets the Wire Beats, you know what I mean. Just I want to tell the whole story of Gucci, but yeh yeah, yeah, just how glamor of how Sagucci because behind the velvet rope of that era that we live and we had the kirk kole Bains, we had all, you know, nineties really set the structure for what we all doing now. That helped us afford what we got our Rolexes, Ourneses or whatever it is. We've got the nineties really set that for us. But we cannot say the eighties didn't have an influence. I mean you Cold Cross Brothers and and Bambara and all that. I'm all day. So for me, I know the history and putting this show together, I wanted to show all of that. So I reached out to shopa Ranks shot the Barrington Levy. I reached out to all the gunmen that I know, and then this person in Jamaica connected me with TJ who does the Jift song. So I was like, got on the phone with him and I'm like, yo, TJ, I need you to play my sidekick in this pretty Boy where we're gonna redo parts of the Shower and then we call them instead of calling them shower, we call them the wet Posse. Because you know, you got to change a little day. Yeah yeah, keep the innocent innocent and the guilty quiet. So you know with this show, I'm bringing I'm bringing back you know, rappers from the nineties. Yeah yeah, yeah, because you look to say we want the time that says I have been by the time we at the time. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So this is one of yeah, this is one of the things that I'm doing now, you know, I'm producing that. And then I got another one called Throttle, which I want to film here. I heard them, Okay, So Throttle is like Miami Vice meets Heat meets Fast and Furious, you know, meets biker boys. It's miss James Bond. Yeah, it me's James Bond's it's here, and it's all about modern day time, modern day guns, cars, bikes, everything, helicopters, go fast boats, everything. So when I wrote that one, that was what I originally was shopping. I shopped at the Vin Diesels production fifties production. Everybody was like, yo, this is hot, but we got something we're coming with this like this. I was like, okay, whatever, you know, let me see you do it, you know. But I got the NDA on my stuff, So, you know, been shopping that one around Hollywood. But now I'm starting to get another spark to see that one come out. Now. People want to see that one because a lot of times you write these things, it might be too ahead of time. Later people can yeah, you wait for time to catch up to what you wrote. So that's pretty much what I'm going through now. But now that I got this one, Soul, now I just need to get it out and you know, make it happen. So I'm trying to shoot every spring summer in New York, you know, and I promise these people I can give him six seasons. So here's what I was super ruding for you. For you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, before when I heard that Aegus Elba did it getting James bond or he wasn't interested in. And then I heard you say it, I had never thought of you as kings Bond prior to you saying it. And then when I heard you say it, Ninja, and I thought about everything. I was like, yo, he can ladies.
Speaker 3: British accents is not very well.
Speaker 2: James won't come in America.
Speaker 3: Oh he's gotta be double. That's a brisk yeah, but it's it's double. We got double one seven. I would I would have to live in London for about a year to pick up that that accent to get it right, you know, I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Want to get change in and sometimes like with a certain twitch, especially if he is in black.
Speaker 3: Well, you know they had a woman. Remember the last one was a woman, a woman double O seven. I see that one. Yeah, that was the last James before they killed off Daniel Craig.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so no direspect, but I would love to see a black James Bond because you see how smooth he was. Yeah, I like to this day people still all the girls. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I would love to see a black James Bond.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, if it was to come up, I definitely would go in on the audition. I wouldn't let it pass me or not going on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, now he's the main Actually, hold on, he actually could be Jamaican though, you could be That would make perfect sense.
Speaker 3: No, he could be Yeah, because it's a coming colonized.
Speaker 6: It's a commonwealth, so he could be Jamaica and makes sense to be double little seven with a little bit of.
Speaker 5: Brit This caught me what this double up seven mean? While you gotta be oversea so you know, c I A, that's only America. It's their ci sick, yeah, sick. Okay, it's their story, is their thing. But the Jamaicans they were a colony of the British, so it would be perfect. That would be actually kind of.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna film it in Kingston. Yeah, everywhere Jamaican is like that. Every they go, it's so great. Every every every place you go has a Jamaican restaurant. That's right, everywhere in the world, got everywhere everywhere a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 2: It's not always good.
Speaker 3: It's not always good food, and they always don't have no food. Yeah, you go in there, you have ox Steel. No, not the ox Steel. Whenever I go to Jamaica, if I go to your on the special, then now I'm nothing to find the special. Whenever I go to a Jamaican restaurant and a nice I walk out. You gotta be mean. You gotta be gott to be mean. That's really good you are. That's when we grew up on it.
Speaker 2: I tell you my first time in Jamaica, I landed.
Speaker 5: This lady had a call art and I'm sitting there waiting to get my bags and she rolled over my brand new Air Force one, both of them, not just with the person.
Speaker 3: So yeah them. She literally boom boom and then boom boom, and I looked at her.
Speaker 2: She said, look, she sped.
Speaker 3: On me like it was me.
Speaker 7: I was in her.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know, fucked up wall right, And I said I didn't.
Speaker 3: I just gave up.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: I was just like she went.
Speaker 2: She won, so you got to be rude, and so all right, we just go.
Speaker 3: To move on. I'm going on. We need some flowers here, you know, that's why you listen.
Speaker 5: Tyson Yea, our show is about giving people they flowers. I am sincerely honored you know, to do this and and show you how much, because you really changed the game. Like like everything I said in the intro, it was not you know, to gas it, it was really true.
Speaker 3: Like you changed the game.
Speaker 2: You made people want to go into your field.
Speaker 5: Like at one point there was only you know, rappers and you know basketball players entertainers, but you made people want to want to go in the gym and get sexy and google be a motherfucking super models.
Speaker 3: So you want to give your flowers.
Speaker 5: Basic man better than a Grammy because it comes from his people.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 2: That's like right, And usually we'll keep this in the crib, that's right.
Speaker 3: Goddamn.
Speaker 6: Usually mister Lee is late with the flowers. This time he was too early with that white, that's right. And in Tyxon befferd some trips.
Speaker 3: Girls from remember if you was from high some of y'all married. I'll remember.
Speaker 6: Funny in the yeah because I was in the studio in the skip when y'all did Willie's Yeah Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You said, Kendle.
Speaker 5: He's what's the funniest thing about about it was is all over the world I see you. I always used to see you, and you will always be both both you will always be just have fun or motherfucker just got the gym, leave me.
Speaker 2: Know, Norrie.
Speaker 3: Ready for you? Yeah, So but that skin.
Speaker 5: I listened to it today this morning, and I just remember us having so much drunk.
Speaker 3: We were drunk, and but you.
Speaker 5: I remember you showing up and you just had left the gym, and that was the first time I heard that expression.
Speaker 2: He was like, ill, Norrie, I just left the gym. And I was like, we'll go back.
Speaker 3: And I don't know why I said that, And I gave you a collar cab.
Speaker 2: I was like, just just just take a little bit, and.
Speaker 3: We wanted to be in there.
Speaker 5: Six seven hours we did, and then we went and that's a classic skit to this day.
Speaker 2: Component album.
Speaker 5: Yes, And I remember I remember mad people coming up to me like, like, how did you get Tyson the act?
Speaker 3: Like that? I was like, I was like, I didn't get him the act at all.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's not an act.
Speaker 3: I was like, nah, bro, he was like like and I was like, no, like he did.
Speaker 5: Like first off, a lot of people didn't know we were friends Instagram. We're taking pictures, but we didn't know. My face wasn't even back then. Iry sound like, but my face wasn't even popping in. And I remember, but I remember how much props that I got because people was like, yo, you gotpen to be somebody else.
Speaker 2: And I, like I said, every time time, I would.
Speaker 3: Get the same thing, the same thing.
Speaker 5: So so how how because you know, we see so many of our kind, so many of our brothers get to a certain level and they kind of forget where they came from.
Speaker 2: Man, they kind of see it get away.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 5: I kid you, not at the height of your career. You continue to do a thing. You always remain who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm never gonna I'm still gonna be friends with this guy. We're gonna do some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Ahead, watch out.
Speaker 3: We're lucky to have each other and still be friends for this long, you know what I mean. And a lot of people don't have that right, and I value that. I don't know about y'all, but I value it, you know what I mean. Yeah, it means a lot to me to be able to say I know this man thirty years this man. It's just consistency, you know, and then you never you never have to worry about running to some sucker ship because if I see you with somebody that I'll yo, come here where you know, buddy from him. Don't wrung with him, you know what I mean. We our own support and we're not out there doing dumb shit. We businessman now, you know, and we're running corporations and things of that nature. But we always got to keep that bomb. We always got to look out for each other.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is I just want to give your flowers again and tell you that's you know, that's that's not normal, you know what I mean, that's a normal thing.
Speaker 3: To keep it real.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of people think, keeping it real is keeping it gangster. Keeping it keeping it real is keeping it real.
Speaker 3: To your heart. You know what I'm saying, saying, like, yeah, like understood that definition. Yeah, you know, others don't, though you'd be surprised how many people don't. But I know that with you, I know that with you, I know that with most of these people in this room that we're gonna always be cool, and it don't matter how high or low I get, I'm gonna still be me. I'm gonna be your man. Like Yo, we're gonna do something. Yeah, let's go do something. Let's go somewhere.
Speaker 5: But at one point I had made it to a certain level, right, and I remember me being signed to a certain corporation and a certain things, and they suggestion to me. It's saying, you know, when you come around, maybe come around.
Speaker 3: A little lighter. Yeah, don't bring all the coming around, Maybe come.
Speaker 5: Around with just one person. And like, you know, that was one of the first things that them trying.
Speaker 3: To change me. And I wouldn't say they trying to change you.
Speaker 5: I probably they probably saw things and people around you that you didn't needn't.
Speaker 3: See that that was like this to you, because I had a lot of them around come and saying yes man, no just nothing, yes, men, just guys who's you know? They want to be around for the party, the girl and the money and whatever. And then when the Feds come, yeah, yeah they're gone, of course, you know, but you don't have that and like you know what I mean, And that's part of growing up. So we've grown up and we shed all of them. Other people used to hang out with us, and now we got we got our families. We're doing shit with our people's like that. This is what we dreamed of doing living like this.
Speaker 13: Yo.
Speaker 3: Yo, let's pull the cars out the day.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 3: We're actually doing what we were living and rapping about back then still to this day. And that friendship is real. Man. You ain't got a lot of dudes out there that can say, y, I've been fucking with that cap for thirty plus years. You don't have that, you know what I mean? Because a lot of dudes can't stay together. Real dudes can, Real dudes can get together and be like, Yo, let's get this money together. Another reason this guy right here is on this box is because of Joe. Joe I known Joe forever. Joe called me, Yo, Ti, you want to do this, Yah, I want to do this any reason to be in business with my brothers.
Speaker 5: Come on, let's get it. And Joe told me, I don't know if most we be blowing this up. They say every time, yes, God, I don't know rolling us up. Joe self when they tell me every time that you post anything about we want time that shit goes through the roof.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well I'm the number one seller, sell bro I've been selling my whole career. So when Joe called me, it made sense because visually, people have been looking at my face for over thirty years. Wow, you might walk by a beer and see my face on here You'll be like, Yo, that's my man, I'm gonna buy that, you know what I mean? And people are people are showing love and supporting us because you got to think about this is also a product of hip hop, right, Joe putting this all together, Joe knowing the the family that runs the brand, and you know Caro y y'all know Jeff Carroll for sure, and it's like we're a community and we look out for each other. And when might say, hey, we're going on on the yacht today, Okay, let's go. That's this is what we dream of doing. We're doing it now, you know what I mean. So from coming from the street all the way to here, we living examples of what can be good and what can be bad. Because you know, we've seen some dudes do some bad things, you know, and never was able to take their story and make something of it. Now, look at us, we out here making stories about ourselves. You know what I'm saying. We leave you know what I mean. We some of us got grandkids. Stone, I don't. We're gonna get in. We want time. I'm gonna rewatch rewind to him, you would want to paint your bed more whiter?
Speaker 4: Or no, no, no, I'll I'm gonna embrace my wife when they come with pepper though, Like, yeah, I enjoyed the sun pepper era.
Speaker 3: I didn't. It's gonna go full on whites, quick white.
Speaker 5: Where you want to be, you gotta be dark dark or yeah I'm good, Yeah, full on white.
Speaker 3: I'm full on white. I think when it's salt pepper it makes you look older. But if it's one or the other, then it's like, yeah, I don't like that ship.
Speaker 6: You sample it and it's a die r that ship. Yeah, that's it, except my mustache is trying to hold on for life.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Jumped happened. Let it happen.
Speaker 8: For me.
Speaker 3: If I get called for a role, I gotta let it go white. I'll let it go white. Right now, I'm playing this black. Okay, it's black right now, you're rewinding. I'm getting this money. They still think I'm twenty six.
Speaker 5: I know I've touched on it earlier. One of my favorite movies of all time is Zoolanda. Right there for you like described it like when I was watching an interview at you and you was like, yeah, Ben just caught me up. At first, it's supposed to be the guy in this gas station. Yeah, and then he calls me and he says, uh, I got so better for you better.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's just the way you speak about so much.
Speaker 3: Historic ship.
Speaker 2: You speak about it like it's like not.
Speaker 3: Sp it's a lot. I don't think about it like that. I just I'm just doing it. It's something fun. I'm gonna get ready making history.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I was making Nolanda.
Speaker 5: No ideas Lanta was gonna do what it did because people who've never been to a fashion show, have never been a model show, they thought.
Speaker 3: That they that's their bible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, that's the that's they look at Zoolanda and say.
Speaker 3: This is how this is, this is It's sort of like that. But I mean, we wanted to spoof it so hard that no idea was gonna be legendary, but I'm glad I was a part of it, you know what I mean. And it was were you worried at any point though that It was was just be yourself, you guys, it's gonna go there. We're gonna be ourself and then you're just gonna play off of everybody that's in the room because it's the way we did. That scene was like a club. So in between every shot, music was on, ronson was DJ Yeah, yeah, Mark was up there, and we had David Bowie.
Speaker 5: So in between the scenes, you got Luke everybody over here, and then you got Ben Steel.
Speaker 3: Everyone's cracking jokes. It was just like joke after joke after joke. But then when it says action, we went right back into character. But in between the cuts, you know, oh they got just the camera. Oh they're gonna We're gonna just start party and making jokes, you know. And that's pretty much how the set was, you know. It was just it was like being in the club and cutting up with your friends. So we knew that scene was gonna kill, you know what I mean, But we were just like, yo, it was funny just to sit there and watch it being shot. The whole time, and they just watching the creative genius of these comedians. It was just like it was contagious. And then why did you turn down La too? I didn't. I didn't like the script. Oh yeah, the script. Yeah, I didn't like the script. I like things do things because of the script sometimes.
Speaker 5: Like I heard when Vinstella first told you about it, you didn't like it at first until you read the script one one, Part one. I read, you read and you liked it. You said that I described it, yeah to you. When you first met r Ben, you said, describe to you didn't really understand it. Yeah, he gave you the script to part one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love it. Wasn't the same thing with part two. Part two was just no, it wasn't. It just didn't grab me like the first one. I mean, it wasn't as good, But I wouldn't call it a bad movie. I wouldn't call it a bad No. I wouldn't say it's a bad movie.
Speaker 3: It just wasn't for me. Okay. I didn't feel my my my presence was needed for that one, so I didn't. I didn't do that one. But I mean that, if you think about it, the brand is still good though, you know what I mean. The first classic, Yeah, the first was That's what. That's why I love it when people say that, And I always want to be a part of the first one when you know somebody said, yo, that's going to do the first one, because always the first one is a classic. I haven't cable in a while, but whenever I.
Speaker 5: Go through my my my television on my apps, yeah, ever zoos Lander is up, I love it and I always I get it.
Speaker 3: I even even if my scene is gone, I still sit there and watch it. It's just a classic. It just makes you laugh, you know what I mean? And then lets you know not don't take yourself too serious, you know what I mean? Do you like that more comedy? I do like comedy, I do. I do. I like comedy, and I do have a natural timing for it, So for me, I don't mind doing it. But I do love the dramas though.
Speaker 5: I think, can you do you do an evil movie with Megan Good's evil movie?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 3: Megan Good. I did Micah Boys.
Speaker 2: Biker Boys, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did Biker Boys, but I was Lisa's boyfriend in that and then Different Different World. Yeah, God, so I was affiliated with a real bite gang in that movie and that one. Yeah, Chosen Few, man, you were affiliate with the real biker game. I wore there. I wore their actual colors to affiliate automatic. What's going on? Whatever you're doing, had gang members that he's the game. I know a lot of games. Not just people come up and talk to me, you know what I mean. So it tells the biker gang. So Chosen Few is a real not a gang, but a chapter in l A. So they adorned me with their original vests. So I actually they patched me over for the movie. But those people don't do that, so it was a big deal when they give it back. I gave it jacket back. It was for the scene, but they allowed me to wear they shool. Yeah, they sanctioned it. So it went through their whole chapter. And for a second.
Speaker 5: So is that equivalent to like a crypt putting Yeah, like a whole crypt outfit on somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow. So these guys, these guys are blood guys.
Speaker 5: So okay these okay, all right, right, so it's equivalent to like a blood the bikers.
Speaker 3: The bikers are bun they have affiliation. So it's the West Coast is really nice guys. They're really nice guys. Yeah. So it was it was cool and if if there was going to do another one, I think that that movie should do. You should do another one for that bikeing boys yeah, bike woars. Yeah, and then this time getting into the grittiness of it because it's evolved. You know, that whole bike scene has evolved. I mean that world is wild. Yeah it is. I know, it's like Neil bikes to be different, like gangs. These you motherfuckers are serious. But there's a storyline and all of that though, you know what I mean. There's because we look at Sons of Anarchy, yes, which is huge hit. Yes, yeah, I mean bike in world? Who who can? Who else can from our community can do that? Rough Riders? Wow, that would be a movie I'd love to see. That would be a movie that I love to play in it. Well, maybe that's a movie that we might need to if they want them, you know, write that that's a that's you know, that's us. But in the history there are different by black gangs that are out there that have been around for a long time.
Speaker 6: A lot of minority Native Americans like the spinoffs. Yeah, anarchy is a Latino one. Yeah, Mayans and that was that was man. I love that one just as much as I love Sons of Anam, you know what I mean. And it's it's it's the whole community out there.
Speaker 3: So me starting to go into these bike shows, I used to meet all these different people, so and I used to just do like character studies of them, Like I ask you, that was you doing that for me for the roles of a movie. Already in love with bike culture? You know, hashtag back bike life. You always gonna be what's the bike? You always a biker, even if you don't ride anymore, you still got that the love for the two wheels. But for me, it was just like I was just hanging out with these people. But my writing side of me started saying, oh, oh okay, you could write something like this, Yeah, but I never take real stories and go do that. No you can't. Yeah, like at one point, what I can I can take from my own real life stories. But yeah, yeah, I don't been some places I've been some places I shouldn't have been. Yeah, we not not not no sexual way though. But I'm saying it's a bad neighborhood, just like rolling Yeah, disclaimer. Yeah, with some bad hombres.
Speaker 5: Like I use an example that I know, I remember I'm seeings after he did, since there the rolling belly, and maybe that's something I wanted to see. Maybe it's something that I thought I saw, but I remember.
Speaker 2: Him almost becoming that character.
Speaker 3: You get consumed.
Speaker 2: I would ask you that.
Speaker 5: It hasn't ever been like you played the character and you couldn't like kind of.
Speaker 2: Knot about park after Juice, that's what.
Speaker 3: People say that. And I heard about old boy who played the Joker the first time I heard.
Speaker 2: He couldn't he could knock out take it out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get caught up. What's that called method acting? That's method hey man?
Speaker 2: That met the actors?
Speaker 3: Yeah, lot of respect. Yeah, that's that's a that's a that's a level there, right, Yeah, it's a level there, man. Because I did a movie. I don't want to name it, but.
Speaker 5: The movie you guys, Yeah, remember I played it back, I played I played the black guy that and they got killed typically, but it was a person that was in the movie and his name was Matt and I remember all of the cast were like mad at him, right, because he kept playing the guy that he played in the movie like he was the bad guy, and you know he didn't until like like we had the rat party, and we had the rat party and he was coming around like.
Speaker 3: Like you dick. Nobody wanted to talk to him, and but that's what he was doing together in character for ye. Yeah, a lot of actors will do that.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand.
Speaker 5: You have to do that to stay you realize, I'm coming from hip hop. And the only reason why I did it is because the director directed l A.
Speaker 2: L A directed c O.
Speaker 3: N Y. He directed my Ques Good.
Speaker 5: Because you you opened yourself up to an audience that you probably never would I.
Speaker 3: Have never had an experience for you, bro. I think that that's what it was. That's what hip hop has done to the world, opening the audience of people to you guys music to now look into it and then see all the other things that you can't do right, you know, as you accelerate as a as an artist. Now so you you already vocally got it. Now you just got to show your acting skills and then you bring into you open yourself to a wider audience. Yeah, hip hopper has been doing that forever. Looking Buster and all these other people yourself. You know what I mean. So, yeah, you know you should, you should continue to do I am I need you, though, pretty boy, I got you. You're done. It's a done deal. I already got the contract. I did my track. Uh yeah, I want you to perform in it. Yeah, I mean I need you. Yeah. So because because you was, You was in the car. Every every car had you was in the You was the baby I was in there. I mean so, so so let me ask you.
Speaker 5: Right, we've all experienced the Hollywood thing, right, and everyone says, you know, uh, Hollywood is in Hollywood?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 5: What was your first experience being at that level in Hollywood? Everywhere you go it was?
Speaker 3: It was crazy. Yeah, it was crazy everywhere. It was surreal because you know, I'm coming from New York City like yourself, and I never seen that side of the time before. I mean the first time I went to LA was because I was in a Ford car commercial. Ford. Yeah, for Ford. Uh there used to be a black division. Uh that used to just do commercials for like African Americans. Oh wow, So they had casting me for Ford car commercial. Wow. And it was me and the desert in a yellow Mustang and Mustang had just got ready to drop the new car. And that was my first time in LA and I was like, yo, it looked a lot like everything you see on TV.
Speaker 5: But it was it had a little wildside to it, you know what I mean, because even if Beverly Hills, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, like the partying, the drinking, the drugs and all of that ship, like you saw, all that that was it was open.
Speaker 3: They just kept it. They kept it real because back then you had none to record and people wasn't doing that. If you went to somebody house party, it was just a chill ass party. I mean, then you know, after the party, whatever went on, he wasn't there for that. So you don't even get caught up in none of that ship. That ship was. It was there for you to play with it. But some of us knew better. I ain't gonna I'm not going in there do that.
Speaker 5: I mean, that was the difference between for me coming on to New York and then me going, you know, spending my very very few time in LA.
Speaker 3: Was they closed closed that too too. Yeah, But you don't get Miami that came because like that, there was wild and somebody king and somebody got killed ying. Yeah, so when they used to go, they used to go all hours like us in New York. Wow, I used to and then they just said, we got to bring this ship back and it's one one, one on five. You good, but you want to buy another bottle? One tell you want to buy another battle when you get to one fifteen ys on, yikes on, they call that bottle, so you better do whatever. So yeah, probably saved a lot of lives. Probably, Yeah, it probably because like like my first couple of years, because they didn't believe in taking cabs. Everyone in l A want five must to be in New Yorkers. I was like, no, I want to drink. I mean it's kind of like Miami too. We moved, wasn't taking many Yeah, now y'all was drinking and driving.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I never been a fan about that. I don't want anybody to do that. This motherfuck that mother drunk, But like I better as a drinker, yeah a driver. Yeah, I haven't heard that one. It's I said, thank you Huber.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because that was that was a crazy shit for me. Was I remember like when I like my third year, second year going to l A. I believe it was Dublins. Yeah, I believe jay Z. Yeah yeah, remember to Doublins, And I didn't know that Dublins was a fucking poolhole all like it was like.
Speaker 3: Dublin's is a pool hall. Was a pool hall on Sunset Boulevard, that's right, Yeah, that's and it was across from who's that spot on Tuesdays and Taco joined. Oh yes, that was another scene. Remember they murked the homie not too long after we was eating there, Yes, was out there. That's why I shut down. Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh I used to be.
Speaker 2: Recently when we went.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean we didn't. We haven't been there in a while. But the last time we was there not long after drink chaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went after the meeting, we went and ate day drink, we got drunk, we got fucked up. We left, like maybe a couple of weeks later. That happened. Yeah, Yeah, they don't play that.
Speaker 5: They don't play that Sunset that's the Bears, the Sheriffs, So yeah, they don't like that. Immediately was there was this whole afterpart not now, the whole after life. Now I'm not only talking about the industry. I'm talking about because of the club's closing at two OClO.
Speaker 3: Jerry's Deli.
Speaker 5: Jerry's Deli was the club, Yeah right, Erry Delly was.
Speaker 3: A club, and then Mels I was on all the eat spots.
Speaker 5: But a lot of people will go to the clubs and have these private parties, and that's where that's where it was different for me for New York because one New York we parted two five o'clock. Ye, we parted to five o'clock. And I would go to these places and it would be like I would see Tom, Uh.
Speaker 3: What's this guy?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 2: Tom Green was his name?
Speaker 3: Used to be out all I'm looking like but it's every star and I'm just like yeah, and they're just chilling, yeah, chilling.
Speaker 2: Did you did you ever like indulge in that type?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Drake when we all kind of different people, man, I mean he's staying out with Wesley Snipes all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wesley's coolie.
Speaker 5: So it was just like we'd be everywhere chilling, having a good time, you know. So it wasn't like, oh, I'm this person. It was just just how men and you be chilling, you know.
Speaker 3: So I think a lot of times when I came out in the La everyone saw my face somewhere and they just assumed, oh he's he's a nice guy. Let's start talking. So then once they got to know.
Speaker 5: Me, they okay, this guy's cool because as a rapper, right, regardless if they love us or not, they still test us as a model.
Speaker 3: Do you get tested? I mean I was street. I was always street, so they always knew, okay, this is we have the street people around here. I have street people around me, you know what I mean. I wasn't always like you know, like, oh I got to be street. I just was cool. I was just myself, you know what I mean. But of course you do get tried once in a while, for sure, but especially you everybody. Girl, I want to fuck you, and I had nothing to do with it. My favorite thing. I know what it is. I know what it is.
Speaker 5: But I be minding my business. I'll be looking at your girl, cool girl, looking at me.
Speaker 2: You want to slay? Gave you do a quick time?
Speaker 3: It's line. All right, let's go.
Speaker 6: You need to no no, no designated drinker for yourself. Pictures doesn't shot for shots for shot. Sonny d is zo right here? All right, I'll take you the listen, bro, we got hating to you, buddy.
Speaker 5: You just gotta stream whatever we got to bring du I was rushing out.
Speaker 3: That's right. They is asking for Damn. I forgot. That's my fault.
Speaker 6: You want to drink something? What you want to mamajua, let's go what mamajuana Dominican, mamajuana homemade?
Speaker 3: I know what that is. No, no, no, I don't want to know. Fix his health issues. So yeah, no, I just need one click of it. So we're gonna play the quick time of Slimmer. Come on, Sonny, step up to the plate. Nah, it's a Christian. Do you all broke?
Speaker 6: We're gonna give you two choices. Okay, if you pick one, nobody drinks right out of the two choices. If you say both are neither, which would be the PC answer, then we're all drinking, meaning you designated drinker and these two guys right here. So and if you have any stories, anybody really is about just bringing up any story because people, it's not you know, just anybody, all right?
Speaker 3: First one is bigger jay z hmm. I was tough because it's whatever criteria in your mind and your mind you've got history. One more chance, right, Yeah, one more chance and crazy.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 3: I heard you called him Christopher one time. Yeah, Christian Christopher Christopher. I mean we both have Jamaican parents, so for us, Jamaicas called each other by their first name. Yeah, but if you know you're the person before that, then you know the street name and all that. But like we have to make a come up, yeah.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, when it's just so many nights in the tunnel. I remember when we both got the same Rolex and yeah, and it was it was yeah, it's a sub mariner.
Speaker 5: At the time, I might I might even have I might have that picture of us in my phone. But yeah, I mean that was a c B belt. That was That was just a real guy man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah he was. He was a real guy. Yeah. He had to go to l A. He could have stayed. He could stay home a good way that album was taken off. He didn't have to go out to la You could stayed right here in New York.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait, hold on, because I know we bouncing around a little bit. Because I know you had a lawsuit with Puff about Sean John. Yeah, so if you had any d to stay the Puff back, then would you would have told that what you would have said, yo, keep Biggie out of l a oh.
Speaker 3: If he if they would have called me, they called you, and we were still we were going out. I was going out there, You was going out there. We didn't have no problems like that because we wasn't you know what I mean, We wasn't in the mix like that. But this was the problem. This was the problem when Big.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so if you had a chance to rewind time, I would have told him that we already a time when you can rewind the time. If you really had a chance to rewind time. Right, let's let's both let's let's just keep it real. Your ladyship wasn't with Puffy. Relationship was big.
Speaker 3: And if you Rockefeller or anyone sees or anyone that would have said, yo, what you think, I would have been like, nahda time.
Speaker 6: And we've heard that a couple of times on doing chance from people that said they actually did give a warning, don't go down.
Speaker 3: You don't need to go. He didn't need to. The album was going to take off, what you know what I mean, And he just he didn't even have to leave. He didn't have to leave Brooklyn at all. That ship was going to take off, you know, and I just felt like they didn't need to go you know what I mean, they didn't need to go there because they just stayed in New York, all right, DMX or tupac man, I got stories of four release. Give us both. We need both, all right? So Pop, I used to run in the park. What are you saying? Both? Are you saying nobody? Okay? Both the answers both drink cheers, cheers, cheers, cheers. So I saw it with X. December eighteenth is ex birthday, My birthday December nineteenth. If I look at my phone, I still got X phone number right now. And it was just like being two sagittarius is you understand each other, especially when you that that you're a day apart, you understand each other. X was complex, but he was no dummy though. He was very very smart, almost I want to say, genius, a little bit too long for his time, but yeah, X X was X was a real one. And I used to run into him all the time and you just sit there and you talk and just you know, just down the earth dude, you know, and that and that and that was a guy that you know, we could have saved him too. You know, you gotta start checking our blood pressure. We gotta start going to the doctor, doing all the things we need to do. You know, we just say, you know, that's not something that we talk about in the black community. Health And I try to stress out to a lot of brothers. My whole career was always about health, say in shape, workout, get to the gym, you know, because you feel good about yourself. Yes, and when you set like goals and checklists and things of that nature, you move better, you know, you move more positive. So that's what a lot of the other things that we need to start doing for each other, checking on our health and whether it's your your blood pressure or your mental you know, that's very heeded, very needed nowadays, especially because with how the world is going on. Yeah, mental is something that a lot of us is. We're too cool to say, oh my nigga, I love you, you know what I'm saying, Or Yo, what's going what's wrong with you? What's going? You ain't been yourself lately. You're depressed about what what's going on? You know what I mean? And then you know, we have a lot of our young vets that come home from from from more and they got, you know, they got Yeah. So I have a lot of VET friends. They'll call me and be like, Yo, what's up, maybe three o'clock in the morning. They just won't shoot the ship. And I'm always like, Yo, let's do let's talk, you know. And I think that's what we don't do enough, we don't talk.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of project friends like that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You got yeah, because they're still.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, because it's almost it's the projects is they look very If you put the projects in the prison up.
Speaker 3: To each other, the interiors is pretty much the same, and the school the lights and the school school much there's nothing. Yeah school if you look down the hallway of any school where we grew up, all public. Yeah, So subliminally you're being like you're seeing this daily, daily, daily when you're walking through the hallways of your school, your home, whatever, and.
Speaker 5: It can it can be trying on them, you know what I mean. That's why we need to get out, get passports.
Speaker 6: Travel travelers. I think one of the most important things man, Yeah, just travel. You said you had a story with park as well.
Speaker 3: So I used to run in the one time I ran in the park in the lobby of from a movie premiere. We both came in late and yeah, it's just us too. And then Ronnie the photographer, you know Ronnie ron he took a picture of us and I was like, Yo, make sure you get me that picture. You still got this picture? He don't know where it is. He's like, look, I got catalogue. Like, if you think about it, he's been filming and taking pictures of us for more than thirty years. But so you imagine how many roles of film, right, you know?
Speaker 5: But that but the Tupac you describe it, is that the New York Tupac.
Speaker 3: That is what I think.
Speaker 5: He was filming above the Rim at that Okay, okay, so so okay, he was on the West Coast because when Above the.
Speaker 2: Rim that was a death ro soundtrack.
Speaker 3: So he wasn't on death Row. I know he wasn't. No, he wasn't.
Speaker 5: He was still West Coast. He's from Oakland at the time. No, no, no, he was signed in the Scope. That's the reason why he was a lot there was why death Row got that soundtrack was because he was signed to Interscope in the Scope got it and gave it to death Row to like to like help them out Dethro wasn't was it?
Speaker 3: What do you mean by the East coast or West coast too?
Speaker 5: But what I mean what I mean by he was transitioning to the West coast like because he was raised in Oakland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he didn't. He didn't, he really, but he became a man in Oakland. Yeah, he went to jail.
Speaker 2: I said, he became a man in jail. Im it's formative.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about his teenage formative years were.
Speaker 3: In Oakland, man.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, maybe I understand.
Speaker 3: What you're saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, I just feel like that's two separate parts, right. I feel like that's one. That's one in New York Dennis Baltimal, then it's then it's West Coast.
Speaker 2: And did his death row Tupac.
Speaker 6: That's to me, I believe that there's a death row Tupacca and the.
Speaker 3: Other two death throw Tupac came in after he went he went to de bro No big man. Yeah, build him out sugar before Yeah, you running sugar in l A. And people never had a problem with this. I've never had a problem with I don't know if I'm.
Speaker 5: I don't never have man, listen to me, I see the girls, you know, have nothing bad to say about Sure. I mean, look then I say that off camera, off camera, like it's crazy because I don't know if.
Speaker 3: I was naive or maybe I just a real version of him. He never showed me. He never showed me that side. I never was around it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, he could have definitely got me if he was really because he had like.
Speaker 3: He was cool. He was cool and.
Speaker 6: Trying to like really like do a lot of things for hip hop. They were trying to yo, I mean give credits.
Speaker 5: Crazy And it's crazy for me because I was a part of you know, Quoe unquote to the East Coast West could beef for being part.
Speaker 8: Of L A l A.
Speaker 5: But every single time I met him, every single time, anything opportunity or and he respected it too, was presented to me. To him, it's always was positive. That's what's crazy to me. Like sometimes when I hear people talk about sugar and I hear people say it in a negative way, and I'm not there. I just you know, I look at the internet. I just be like, wow, you know, because I just don't know that guy, don't. I don't want to say it doesn't exist because I ain't see it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, but I just don't don't know it. Okay, moving on, what's the next one, Tommy Hill figure or Nautica hmmm Nautica okay, yeah, any reason why I had a Notica jacket back then? I just felt like I felt like they knocked off Tommy Hill figure copied the Nauticay to me, it's very similar. Look at it, very similar, right, if you remember the Nautica jackets, they're very similar. Because I know a lot of designers sometimes they say, go buy that jacket, and they go buy it and break it down to figure out.
Speaker 6: You know, did the designers ever come to you and ask you for it, like input on designing anything once you were established with you know, in the circuit.
Speaker 3: No, not really, but some of them, like Fugu Damien Damon John, let me give him some criticism. And it worked, you know, I totally. I said, look, you know, your your audience is getting older, so you got to start making it less like the logos. Bring the logos down, and then he bring it brought it down to something nice and small. At one point, if you remember elongated food, that was good. I mean, but for a guy who started with you know, zero five shirts. You know he definitely did a lot. Yeah he's done well. Super nice guy too. Yeah, great love damon John Camera Mace ship, I have to say both shot. Okay. My story for Mace is he was just a nice guy. He just was a He was just all version of Mason.
Speaker 2: You meant you look like you and Mace for each other's girls.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa like she never heard make skit yo yo, you know like you're all easy to get.
Speaker 2: I felt like someone said that same ship to you.
Speaker 5: It is you know it is man, see them guys, but you ain't never bump heads with makes.
Speaker 3: Like, No, it's wild. Take the word myself. I mean, you know you got a lot of thought. Yeah we can't say that. We can't say that. Yeah, we probably can't say that.
Speaker 5: Is a lot of us listen in the industry, at least back then, that's a whole lot of us know each other.
Speaker 3: What's up? Okay, you you leave it, I'm coming in.
Speaker 2: Like I okay, it was like that bo It's like, I'm just me.
Speaker 3: I mean in the nineties, man, maybe you're too too young.
Speaker 5: Whipper Snapper, little whip Snapple, you know what I mean? I mean, look at his chest here, bro, we were gonna rewind.
Speaker 3: We don't know rewind time for you? Baby? We got you go get your old father, my father just for your chest here. You know you got, I said, if my grandma got that in the car, We said, it's my friend is old. He came on my crib.
Speaker 5: He ain't shaved one day he had he had white ear here, it was gray ear here, like how you got gray here in your ear?
Speaker 3: Gray here? I'm your here. He gotta rewind his hair. I look young every ear. What I'm gonna do? You know?
Speaker 2: I make sure my father cut my ear hair and my nose heads like that.
Speaker 3: You know about that. I don't need got they got? Yeah, yeah, y'all we need to look like Sonney to get you.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's a tick.
Speaker 3: God damn it. You gotta remind you. I like this question.
Speaker 5: Nineties Miami or two thousands Miami, you were mister Lee was together.
Speaker 3: But the whole time, I say, nineties Miami, nty Miami.
Speaker 6: There would have been, but nineties Miami wouldn't be a drink cancer. Nineties Miami the girls are real different than that, oh man. Nineties Miami was me because we didn't have too.
Speaker 3: Many wrestling plants lived fill if you saw natural women bro the acta syed half a girl from little worry Man get hurried from around around, don't go back because it's west. Can do this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the home side they used to call it homesteadstead right, there was.
Speaker 3: Some brandy Mommy is out in that area. The truth, man, what offend?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: They call rappers snipers. Yeah, they're like, you know there's.
Speaker 5: A famous I'm not blowing this up like this this famously. You know French Montana's snipers right right, right right. I love him because I'm a married man. Okay, but then this this people like Chris Brown. We heard he's out here sniper where he got silence to like, he's not just he's not just sniping.
Speaker 3: That's what the six shots and I don't know what kind of.
Speaker 5: Shot, but I just know it's it's a shot that's a killer. You know we heard killed Before I got got this girl. It was not only a snipe boy, but he was marinate And whoa Maridian gets?
Speaker 3: Do you see him? You ain't see what I should be marinating? Marinatee marinating. I never heard.
Speaker 14: I was looking like I was like yeah, but I was like, what the Yeah, my man sareny, But now he's gonna sort man, that was thought.
Speaker 3: That serenading Spike King. You're just a Spike King spice. So in your hey day? Yeah, did you marinate and soth and your hey day? What do you think.
Speaker 2: You could have been.
Speaker 3: A Navy seal with just sniper?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. Who did you think it was the top of the list, Yeah, definitely there. Yeah, let me add to that question.
Speaker 6: Were you nervous about snipers game engaging because you knew that chicks was into you?
Speaker 3: So it's too much? It could be a little bit crazy and somebody might say something crazy. I mean, what do you mean as far as the conversation, We're.
Speaker 6: Good messing with with with women like great chess game. Wait, explain taking them down?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, so you're saying a lot of girls basically like hitting runs. Yeah one night.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I didn't have a lot of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know you have relationships.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you were like six months?
Speaker 5: No, necessarily not necessarily that Like, if I was talking to a girl, it wouldn't be over one night.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: If I'm in l a two weeks engage in that that would be dangerous.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, no, it wasn't one like, yeah, it was with feelings. I was like I wanted her, I wanted to get to know that. But I didn't just pick like anybody, you know what I mean. So I was kind of like that Sonny is just smart with let me ask you tis not definitely not because I mean I had him coming at me, but I just wasn't. You didn't feel like it was dangerous.
Speaker 6: I had like I had what I was into, what I liked. But how did the slide from them coming at you? Like I would imagine a gentleman man, Come on man?
Speaker 3: You know they was sometimes sometimes we'd be at the beach, they got they got little rude. I would check them, but you know that's what you call it room. I know they say some disrespect I thought it was you know what Jack is sane disrespectful girls. Yo. Well we'd be on the beach. Girls used to grab my dig, grab my ass and you respectful?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, not just.
Speaker 3: In trouble.
Speaker 5: So all right, you ever had like because you know, everyone had one nice stand right and the guys, I mean, yeah, they say that we're not we're not emotionally attached. Was it ever a time that you, like, did have one nice stand and you got emotionally attached and the girls like this, was it like you stay away?
Speaker 3: I can't I can't remember any of those. I don't think I ever had any of that. But that could happen. That could happen. Yeah, that could happen. I know some girls who would do that. I've never messed with them, but I like, yeah, you definitely yeah, give it to him good and cut a cat off. Yeah yeah, heard about these things. Yeah, these things, these things happen.
Speaker 5: I've heard about these Yeah, okay, thank around Quick Time Tang Clan or n w A ship. You're saying whatever criteria you want to Yeah, that's whatever you think.
Speaker 3: Let me see. I say both. I like that. I ain't gonna lie. I like the answer to both. I think it should be.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I hung out with different members of the Wu Tang clan, you know, for method Man, because you know method Man makes the workout gear. Now yeah, yes, he sent me some boxes, thank you, sir.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm not boxers, you know, yeah box cool because somebody gonna say this, nigga met the man said boxes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right to watch what we say. It might be misconstrued. We just last Man. Last Live was with Math met Live after meth Is d and Snoop. It means we are gonna be live. Yes, that's gonna be a good show. So okay, So the way uh Dre and ice Cube I went to see not yeah last not this past summer, but the summer before. I was in Detroit and I saw ice Cube perform. Wow. Hung out with him in the trailer and just talk some business because you know, I'm trying to get him in pretty boy to right, you know what I mean? Politickets, Joe you was good people. Yeah, so I always like to talk to him, and Q looks exactly the same, like, yes, exactly the same, Yeah, Joe, same, you know, I mean the Dodgers game. Yeah, you took a shot at New York. He started banging on the Yankees. Who're doing that? Don't even get me started on that. I'm gonna die hard Yankees. Yeah, ied the TV. I stayed off Instagram.
Speaker 5: It's crazy because I just see him, want to see it all realness. And I had the chance to do that, I probably would have did that too, because you know, you know, as an artist as an artist, man, hurt.
Speaker 3: It just hurt me watching that. I'm like, damn Cube, you went at the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Nobody goes at the Yankees.
Speaker 3: But I didn't see that. Yeah he was banging on the Yeah, I was watching like, oh ship, yes, okay, yes, thank next one list lead. You're you're helping us, bro.
Speaker 5: Oh, I take this acting on modeling, actor all day, acting over modeling.
Speaker 3: I started. A lot of people don't know I started off as an actor before I started doing the Island stuff. The Source stuff came on the side when I was trying to get my acting on. I was going to acting school in uh in New York. Oh wow, Yeah, so the Source was really your first modeling gig.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Source was my first literally launched. Yeah, you're modeling. Wow.
Speaker 2: I started with the bigger Banzino and Dave made.
Speaker 3: Well, this is way before Benino, Okay, way before Dave Mays. Wow. Yeah, this is Eric Lauren Council. This was a whole different before.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember them, got Source, got sold and bought how many times? But the sort started with Dave Mays and yeah, and you know, yeah, I started with was Xino wasn't on Xeno was a was a silent partner.
Speaker 2: It might have been Dave, it was I never.
Speaker 5: Met any of them, yeah, David like, yeah, it was probably the guys.
Speaker 3: That's not your check and coas on Yeah yeah, well I didn't. We didn't get paid for it. SI check for sure. I'm the first to tell you if you gave me a check, I would talk about you.
Speaker 6: But if you didn't, I don't know yet. But surely Dave Mason and Benzeno. But yeah, they were the originators of the sort.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, so so we were talking about the sauce right, yeah, we're well good time.
Speaker 3: Model. No, don't know what was of a gig the sauce gave you? Yeah, the st the source gig was my very first what were you modeling? It was like, so they would give you different brand support was in one of them. I don't think my money is there, No, not that I can remember. Okay, one year was it? You know ship? I want to say ninety one? Yeah, damn, that's a super early source. Yeah yeah, yeah, I think ice Cube was on the cover and he was holding he must have just w yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah he was out of w A by that time. Wow, that was dre with the gun was a cube against brick wall. I think the cover was all right, juice are boys in the hood? Mm hmm. For me, I have to say both. Okay, they were both like monumental like for black films, like classics. Yeah, it told two different sides of the story of New York life. Yeah, absolutely, Kelly. Like a lot of times we didn't know they was living like that, and they probably didn't know we was living like how we living. Oh yeah, now this.
Speaker 5: Next one, I almost know and I almost could give you the reason why. All right, Tony Braxton or Mariah Carey.
Speaker 3: Damn, I want to work with both. Jesus Chris Cheers to the New I gotta say both.
Speaker 5: I knew that's that was my Yeah, he's gonna say the reason why because Mariah came.
Speaker 3: To your show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, she can show, and then you went to her video. Next I went to her and then you did a Tony Braxton. Yeah, don't want me to know you know what you want me to man works, You're taking Mama Wana. You know where they make that in a in a topic kind. At least it's not a you know, the whole girls. Least it is not a toilet in jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, that's right. At least it's not that that's.
Speaker 5: It's not a top jail. Ain't no tops in jail. If you were in the top in jail, I need to know where you at because that is different. Yeah, okay, I like this one.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think your past all sex, money, murder, ship. I know both, so yeah, I gotta go. That's it. Shots are biker boys. Mmm. I'm gonna have to say. I do love them both, but.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to go with biker boys because I was in it.
Speaker 3: And then we had Launch fish Burn. We had so many people and.
Speaker 12: Was in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people with mean leather jacket. You ain't.
Speaker 5: He was in it, Kadeem Hardison, so many people now, nas or Jada kiss, here you.
Speaker 3: Go, Here you go. I want to say kiss. But I love nas as well man, and they both such gentlemen, you know, and he represents us so well. I gotta say both. Okay, I'm taking a shot. He represents us so well. I gotta say both. Yeah, gotta say both. Baby, and we don't like every No I say both. We're gonna hit you with something else. Calendar drama, what DJ Calendar DJ Drama. I don't know. I'm kind of like I got it. I know both, but think about it. I love I love drama though drama, drama stay playing in my car. I stayed playing. I don't know. I don't think they did the same though, because drama is like street. Drama make you one, you know what I mean. Calend is more party and having a good time. You big, yeah, huh you big? Drama. Yeah, I'm you know him, I'm working out. I'm listening to drama.
Speaker 2: No, lie, him and drama boat got fat beef?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How when you know that shout out to drama faservated them both.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. He did.
Speaker 2: Harley or Dacatti ship.
Speaker 3: As a Harley? Right?
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 3: The question? Yeah, yeah, that's something. That's some god timing. Man. I mean, I love both of them, but as as I get older, I'm loving the Hollys more because the news like bike is like yeah something, I'm just cruise okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, speed of town, and the Coti is more like we get to this crib now, right, that's there you go. I mean, how you already picked her up? Okay you already Yeah, you're going to duck and donut.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, we're going to be like printing. Take the late minnetaka and.
Speaker 2: With the purple water. Yeah right, purple water.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna like purple water. Yeah, there you go, Ray Kuana, ghost Face, here you go. I'm going with both. Okay, let's go Jesus Christmas. Yeah. Sorry, I feel bad. You're getting drunk. Little Cuban coffee cups with the great questions. This is hard. You got to ask this one Miami or l a Miami all day. What I'm talking about? A real five, real five s. I know, I like you, man, I tried to live. I can't like you.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 5: I had at one point in my life, I had business in La So I was written the apartment for like six months at a time, two months at a time, three months at a time.
Speaker 3: I never could actually fully take out at least for a year. Months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, six months most ever done. Oh yeah, because a lot of that happens.
Speaker 3: That's been crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking, person like, you could navigate through that way easier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do, But I got to be there. I ain't gonna be there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't know, change the stuff like a little bit. But what made you leave New York and not go to LA and go to Miami instead? I have family down here and this this for me is your grandmother or something like that.
Speaker 3: My grandmother. I imagine the Caribbean connection. Yeah, you're only an hour and thirteen minutes from Jamaica. Yeah, oh damn.
Speaker 8: We are.
Speaker 3: You know some people go to like Vegas for the weekend. I go to Jamaica for the weekend.
Speaker 2: And what do you hang out in Jamaica?
Speaker 3: Kingston? Okay? Yeah, because I got a couple of friends in Kingston. Okay, we're all going to go together. Bro. Yeah, I've been to king I just tell my friend we coll it.
Speaker 2: I've been to Kings I've beenlatimately.
Speaker 7: God it was.
Speaker 2: Niggings and the from yes Bay.
Speaker 3: How about that? Yeah? Do I want to go to what's the other next part? What's on the grill?
Speaker 2: L we gonna go to Kingston. Just fright, our Kingston friends.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to Kingston for drink Champs and we're gonna do drink Champs. We're gon mantel. We didn't do we see you promoting the rum sitting the run part and drink champs. You see you drinking? Ready for you see you?
Speaker 5: Okay, next one, okay, all right, then I want to take a leak. We take on NEX or Lost Boys Ship. I'm gonna say both. Okay, I'm still friends with Sneaky Fingers. Yeah, you said a lot of both, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you know, remember Cheeks used to always be down here. That's right hand. Yeah, he was on my way. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Why he's over there, girl, your cousins, my cousins, come on.
Speaker 3: He's like, I want to talk. He actually thought about then't think about it. He's like, good thing about That's where she was.
Speaker 6: That's who she was hanging Cheeks, girulsident girls and Kendle a lot like Kennel was the hub.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nor did the Kendle. He knows man the candle Yo. Everybody. We welcomed everybody. I mean.
Speaker 5: Picture now, man, Okay. Nineties hip hop or two thousand hip hop ship?
Speaker 3: Nineties hip hop? That was easy. That was easy. I mean that's what we came up. One. I don't know, because I think there was more hunger in the nineties hip hop, you know what I mean, didn't seem like artists were hungrier, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I mean, and that was like the like the analog days where everyone had to do music in this Yeah you have to go, Yeah, you have to go because you're sending people a record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you couldn't send them back then. Yeah, so naughty by Nature or E P M D.
Speaker 8: M.
Speaker 5: I gotta say both, even though, like you know, the shot and Sony Yeah, okay, I'm gonna yeah, yeah, Eric is down here. He's down here now, Eric B No, yeah, y no, not Eric B sorry M D E P M D Eric Sermon. Yeah, cocking by Outfits.
Speaker 3: He's here. You gotta get him on, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's here and he's funny as hell.
Speaker 3: He's a Bernard as well. God damn it. Love love also him. Yes, yes, oh okay, Mob Deep or m O P MMM, I say both, but I was friends with with mob Deep like you. Okay, so we're taking the shot. You said both. Rest birthday the day he fiftieth birthday, fiftieth.
Speaker 5: Man, Rest in peace, Man Prodigy Pee Wee, Albert pe double P tw Bandana P you know me and salute to you man. I heard you say twin Godfather Todd Nitty havoc uh Cockapone.
Speaker 3: Who was you know, my my copone, my compone was down with them. Well, uh, the whole crew.
Speaker 5: Infamous, Mob, Deep Twins, Karate Joe, everybody, you know, rest in peace, Prodigy man looked all of y'all.
Speaker 3: He's missed bro. Yeah, man, Okay, what's the next one? Snoop Dog ice Cube. There you go. He's trying to He's trying to break up friends. No, I say both all right? Cool? God damn you sorry man, y'all not making it easy. You drinking? I like this one, Okay, Naomi cam or Cindy Crawford. Oh, I gotta say Naomi.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he gonna say, that's my sister, that's my big What's the craziest thing you saw in that world? Like between those.
Speaker 3: Models, the amount of money that these girls hustles in. God, they was, they was they was you know, I mean they're the ones who make the most money in that industry. Yeah, that's a female dominated Yeah. So they just they getting out here and there. Did you see a bet between them though? Like beefs Nail Me and Tyra didn't get.
Speaker 2: Sidney Crawford.
Speaker 5: That's you know, the Dominican in the Columbian over there he makes the question and her a couple of times, but I don't know they were supposed to Naomi against.
Speaker 3: Tire of back.
Speaker 5: Okay, so so you saw them have problems just we write this question, Naomi Campbell ors I like them both.
Speaker 2: We can retake the shots.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take the back, take the shots back, you guys, shots back?
Speaker 3: Was that the first? Because I just seen the Mars women.
Speaker 5: You know, I've seen a Marlin Stewart documentary recently on Netflix and they were saying, how much of you know, Martha was considered a bitch b t h because of.
Speaker 3: How much she she Martha's cool people. I don't know if you hung out with her, but you gotta hang out with yea. We almost had her drink but she wanted us to go to her spot. We were like, not come over here, but you gotta go.
Speaker 5: Just were talking about the documentary, but they were say that if Martha was a woman.
Speaker 3: Was up. Now, if mar was a man, her attitude, yeah, I'm sorry, guys.
Speaker 5: If Martha was a man, her attitude antics wouldn't have been looked at as as nothing.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't have been controversial. It wouldn't have controversial.
Speaker 5: But they said the fact that that you know, she was a woman, and people didn't see that from a woman.
Speaker 2: So I'm asking you, you know from uh.
Speaker 5: Tyra Banks who has a very successful business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, came who very Yeah.
Speaker 5: But but do you think that they were ever labeled something just and they were doing the same things that men weren't doing, but they were women.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one hundred percent. That's good.
Speaker 5: Labeled that getting labeled or whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they were women, you know, but it's I mean, a woman's gonna tell you what you want, you know what I mean, she she's gonna tell you if you can, if you can have, you can hang, if you can't, then you can't. A real woman's gonna tell you the truth. For them, I went too far, I went to but that's true. But that's true real show sometimes. But yeah, no, for sure, they definitely got labeled. They labeled just because they woman. Yeah, and they in the same business as a man. They were standing on business as these young people say. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I you know, I had a couple of people and you know, I want you know, I haven't been able to you know, contact with Nicki Minaj. That was a person that worked with Nicki Minaj that told me recently, I was sitting down. He was like, yo, Nicki Minaj was a person who knew.
Speaker 3: What she wanted. Yeah, she's a sagittariust woman.
Speaker 5: She knows what she wanted. And she was like yeah, and he doesn't work with her no more. And he's like, but I had a man, dude that did that.
Speaker 3: No one would have even.
Speaker 5: Turned their face. Question, I want to pick up to the woman that go through that. You know, the Nicki Minaj is the kara bangs to make the stake the stallion. Now you be Campbell to Cardi p card read actually read gorillas glow rilla, grilla.
Speaker 3: What what's what's? What's what's right now?
Speaker 5: Right now that she's in Bali, big uplado as well, Spice of course, yeah.
Speaker 3: Spice, Yeah, she's the bronxton in New York. Bro, who's the new chicken living on the mic? Don't you right?
Speaker 5: She's off the Chaine living in Bali right now and living in Bally. No, she's from America and she got blamed of being like mean to her staff.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Live describe yeah, yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, you can say that. I can't say that.
Speaker 3: I can say that.
Speaker 5: I don't know. You gotta different audience when you leave your house. I got a different audience. You're public spade for me, like you want to. She's in boy like Simmon type of body ship.
Speaker 2: There's only one body.
Speaker 3: Jumping rope and ship like that exactly was the way, That's what that was the first question? Yeah, hold on real quick.
Speaker 2: Wow, don't funk this up right?
Speaker 3: Now? Good?
Speaker 2: You fuck this up right?
Speaker 3: Questions? Let him speak? I just want TV, this t B, this cool like that TV. It was weird to me. Okay, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I don't know is the best advice Naomi Campbell ever gave you, because when you talk about.
Speaker 3: Him, get this money, get this money. Yeah, she's she's gotta she's got to very get this money attitude. I expect. So yeah, I think that's probably something that I learned from her. You know, I wouldn't say it's advice. I'd say something I learned like she told you straight up like that, Yeah, get this money. Now. I think we're at a point where it's a legacy. But I'm thinking so much the money now, it's a legacy. You want to leave money? Yeah, you want to leave something and say, okay, I did that, but yeah the last yeah, man, push your faith. Who's this probably definitely one of you guys put on fabulous but he put you know, I haven't the question for me. I haven't have to.
Speaker 6: Hold on this way? Is it pushing? Is it Fabian? You better answered. I don't know about Babion.
Speaker 5: I know fa fabulous, But what's the Lee just named you Fabi on your next album and you funny embrace your Dominican side mas.
Speaker 2: How you make his street name?
Speaker 3: Wow great Dominican.
Speaker 2: Yeah that takes.
Speaker 3: Fab Yeah, I was good. So was like as.
Speaker 2: Like this he read moves head Yeah yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 5: You're a fan already glass a goole bracelest and ship, so he already like he already like like he's different.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 5: So Fabrion or j D push push push push you both mister had the.
Speaker 3: Pleasure to me pusher but fab no and fab fab is a stand up guy. Yeah, that's right. It's making nuntion fat last one back loyalty or respect ship. That's a that's a really good question. I say both. That's the right answer to me. At e f.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, why are you telling us.
Speaker 3: Jamie for this episode shot. The answer to it was a good one at least to be the boy. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then and then Jack Triller said, you got a bottle, boy? He was like missing, leave you by it, man, you can't have nobody called your bottle but.
Speaker 3: A boss.
Speaker 5: Anybody mistake you for that lead me in fire from that job was in a good way, in a good way. Yeah, all right, col let's let's go back to these these nos. Okay, okay, okay, you got a sunglasses line?
Speaker 3: I had one, Yeah, I had one. I had it at the worst time. I didn't. I launched three things at the worst time. Okay, I launched fragrance and the sun sunglasses all during the fucking pandemic.
Speaker 15: It just was I had it all going, want to say, and then we'll smell good, right they lockdown, So during that window of time it was not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not goody sunglasses.
Speaker 3: And then, uh, for garage was like, that's what you said, Well, you know, we're so like Hatson and T shirts off your garage. But that was that was a their concept.
Speaker 5: Okay, garage meaning car, bikes, guns, you know, damn he threw guns in there, like he likes guns and every guns everywhere.
Speaker 3: Guns are everywhere I'm in the world we live in. We didn't never get rid of them, you know. Now we just got to learn how to handle them correctly and make sure that they're they're locked down when they're supposed to be locked.
Speaker 5: Down right, you know, to make sure they don't get in the wrong hands. And that's that's might have been a problem when with a lot of the school shootings and things like that nature a lot of these people were able to access these guns the incorrect way.
Speaker 3: We now need to, you know, teach them the correct way. I'm an NRA certified instructor and Braine security officers, So for me, I take it in boartant, especially now that I'm on sets, and make sure like hey, bringett and you see that all right. You know, I need to run a course with my actors so that they go through the gun safety rules, you know, because that's that's gonna keep a lot of people safe, because you don't want what happened to Alec Waldwind happened. Yeah, that was wild, you know what I mean. And then with his situation was it's not it's not the actors. He got convicted No, they tried to convict him and they got They got a returnist.
Speaker 5: Because it was his fault, right, Yeah, it was the actually guy him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was that person who should have took care that.
Speaker 5: So so what was that case He had an actually live bullet in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they had gone.
Speaker 6: No, it wasn't It wasn't a real bullet, but it was a stumbullet killed the person.
Speaker 5: Was a real bullet? Really extend with the stumb bullets? Really, I thought it was a stumb bullet that actually killed.
Speaker 3: I don't know if a stumb bullet can kill you. So it's a blank, right, but I thought it was something. It's there's no projectile in it to ford to go out because you have the the case, you have the gunpowder inside the case, and then you have the right.
Speaker 6: But that oversight is wild that they would have a life bullet even near NOD.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have one. Yeah, I shouldn't have one at all. So that wasn't Alex fault at all.
Speaker 5: No, that's like we're trying to say it was your fault why the person, UH got drunk?
Speaker 3: But it's not your fault they drink sometimes. I mean blames. Yeah, end up in the studio. So that's a good drug. So let me ask you, right, Yeah, there's a time in all of our lives.
Speaker 5: You know, you sit down, you talk to a certain individual and you and you be like, man, this I feel like this person is into me.
Speaker 3: I could I could do that. I can go there if I want to go there, go where? Just hit me out. You can read on time.
Speaker 2: Or forward time, depending on which way you look at it.
Speaker 3: You sat down with Oprah, mm hmm. Did you ever feel like she gave you the Google eyes? Like you want to go to Oprah to talk to you though you had a chance. Never felt like it. Like a little bit Stepman was in the room, Oprah. Stepman was his name?
Speaker 2: Here, that's his name.
Speaker 3: You're talking about something totally differ I'm talking about he asked you and umber one of the rip Oprah. If Oprah wanted the rip.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying no. Then he he had a chain.
Speaker 3: I have her have a change. Never liked that it was oldrofessional. Yeah, okay. If Oprah had come at me, yeah, she come with you.
Speaker 5: Oh you wanted the doubles action, I'm getting Oh, dare you going I'm.
Speaker 3: Just getting one anyway. I didn't think about that. It was like the weather had kindle. I'll tell you. The real wants to give him a business. He keeps saying about Okay, hold on, what is this? Okay, all right, so okay, let's get back to the notes. Okay, we can talk about the sunglasses line. Yeah, we just did.
Speaker 2: Used to hang out with Trump when Trump was cool.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean I ran into him a few times and I worked for him for the Miss Universe. I was a judge. Was this Universe that was cool? I mean, the experience was amazing.
Speaker 5: You ever see him grab No, I never see him do that, but you know, but he was trying to go backstage.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I can't do that. I would judge who was trying about it? He was talking about he was trying to take you backstage and go hang out for a little bit, go see you a little That's what he grabbed. Basically kind of showed me around, and you were like, nah, now I'm good. Yeah we're not.
Speaker 5: We weren't allowed to frightenize with the contest, right, you know, so I had to keep my distance.
Speaker 3: Wow, you remember the rules? But yeah, probably did. He's like the rule probably didn't, but yeah, because because I mean, but I would see him at I once ran into him in a Laker game and it was like game, yeah, this is or what is he doing in the liquor game? No, he was just out in l A. I was just out in l A. I forgot who was playing that day, but it just was like from where he was welcome and said, yeah, what's up. But this was way before all of this with iring people. Yeah, before he was kind of hanging out, before the politics. He started to hang out in all the hip hop spots.
Speaker 5: He's snoop yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're saying before even that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he used to he used to hang out.
Speaker 6: I mean you're saying that is before or it's before even he hung out in the hip hop spots.
Speaker 3: No, he's before you because he hung out in he loved Trump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah that was back then that right, yeah right, but then you know he live in the Latino community. Yeah, and it's crazy anytime I see a you know, I'm kind of like supporting him if it's just always detrimental to me when I see you know, Latino Republicans. Yeah, kind of like I'm disappointing. Yeah, I get I understand why I don't. I don't get that ship. It's just like I don't get you. You don't see him throwing toilet paper to us.
Speaker 3: He throwing it to.
Speaker 2: Take our hands.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. People Mesa, they forget how bad it was. Yeah, they forget some of the things that was said. Like said all the time. It's a funny joke. And you know, I know, I know, you know, my Cuban friends might not like this.
Speaker 2: It was a funny joke.
Speaker 5: It was a funny joke that where they say that the Cubans land here and then turn around they be like, hey tell.
Speaker 3: The Dominicans to leave.
Speaker 5: The Dominicans land here, and then they say, hey tell the Mexicans to leave.
Speaker 3: It's true. And it's like damn, like, but let me tell you why that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I tell you what it's true?
Speaker 6: We all been affected by colonialism, Yes, we have all been brainwashed by colonialism. It is affected generationally and I don't think even people understand what that even means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's how much it has affected us. Oh yeah, that fan is like I see the breeze ship freezing. Oh my man, I'm hot as hell, don't you know. I don't feel nothing that we drinking, drinking like a drink this whole picture. Okay, so with the reggae stars.
Speaker 5: Now this this this rumor comes out. This is the first time I heard you speak Jamaica.
Speaker 3: It's possible, not Jamaican ex I'm gonna called it Jamaica. You can do it, man, because when I hear other you know, that.
Speaker 5: Was that was the first time, like and I mean I know you addressed it before, but I mean, yeah, yeah, you guys stop yes, crazy like I don't know because I heard you say something that made a lot of sense to me. It's like sometimes when you get beef with somebody, they say that something that's going to be the most Yeah they try to, Yeah, yeah, try to.
Speaker 3: Is that what you think happened with you guys? Yeah hundred percent? Okay, yeah yeah, yeah, No, I'm one not going to be on the checklist. I'm gonna tell you the truth right right, and that's honorable.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 3: Let me let me say some real man is supposed to do. Yeah. Shoot, I do go hog hunting though, but you do? Yeah, what gun do you use for that I usually use, like a three o eight like a rifle, and a forty five. I just got this new Ruger four fifty four. It's a big gun. Let we changed back to subject for a second. Do you eat the hog?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I donated to whoever he was into it.
Speaker 2: Wait hog?
Speaker 3: Yeah you hog? Okay, okay, because you have a set that are very malicious to property.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they will kill dogs and ships like that. Yeahs yeah, they got fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah what hogs? Yeah? This nature don't here boy that they went originally in here in Florida. Yeah, they're brought by the Spanish and then it havoc. So I heard one time. So I heard one time.
Speaker 5: That I believe it might have been after the cree shaped picture that you said you stopped taking pictures with girls at one point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for a little bit, because I was like it was disheartening, man, What was it the girls think of my idea to take the picture? So for me, I was just jumping in the picture, never thought nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Was it the girls captions that that like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what sparks homeboys?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know I'm talking about in period because I guess I get Chris Brown is one incident because.
Speaker 3: I think I think a lot of times people just they automatic think that picture means we smashed. Yeah, you know what I mean, that's a small minded thinker things like that.
Speaker 5: But but you know what, not to help out that rumor. But faith ever, this is my homegirl. I never ever asked hers straight up. I just I don't have the courage to ever say, you know, have you ever been with Tupac?
Speaker 3: Right, I just don't have the carriage, right.
Speaker 2: I even had her on here.
Speaker 5: She admitted some ship, but she didn't amit Tupacid.
Speaker 3: I mean that was adjacent. I don't know, but I never had.
Speaker 2: So my boy, trying to say that is trying to bring that up is if that never happened.
Speaker 5: The only evidence there is is that one picture of her and Tupac together.
Speaker 3: But I was not thinking of the club or something taking in the club.
Speaker 5: So what I'm saying is is that is that the reason is people just seeing you with a female automatically. Automatically you can have a platonic relationship exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard being you, bro, Yeah it is, bro. Yeah man, that's about having fun. Though.
Speaker 5: Let's make some noise with you, man, I looked at it every which way and I was like, damn, I'm just a cool I'm a cool dude person.
Speaker 3: Person don't know you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's you're sitting there not a sucker, right, you clean cut?
Speaker 3: You know, you know a long time. You don't come around acting brand new like I'm this good looking guy I want to take all You'll never be like that. That was never my smell, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I remember I got thrown into this, you know, know that, And most men are just as insecure as women.
Speaker 3: Really are, no more. Yeah, I would, I would think, so I would say that that Minimore is yeah, okay, I would say I've seen a lot of that. You see more in secure of me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: As me? Oh, I see it all really bro by looking at your wife. You do that, guys, because I.
Speaker 2: Even see I even see a big boy.
Speaker 3: You do the hitterview a big boy.
Speaker 5: And it was funny as hell, But at one point I felt like big boy was like being serious and he was like, if you ever see a girl name such and such a show and I'm looking and I can tell big boys plans, but a part of me is like maybe not, maybe just maybe not because I mean it's just like most women know that if you go to this usher shower, might sarenaate you.
Speaker 3: So you might not be doing too much Meridith, Yeah, I think he's.
Speaker 5: Still Marinane and Sarenad. But you had Chipping down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I was a good run bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah the chipping Dale's For people that don't know, was that a New York based.
Speaker 3: Thing at first? What's that? I think they started out in New York and started to have a whole coffee documented.
Speaker 5: I think Scores was the first female and I believe Chippendale's was the first male.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah they were, was that true? And then you actually got offered this gig. Yeah, and you actually don't even really even get naked. Wow, it's like shirts off but yeah, you know, yeah you don't see nothing but sothings like I could do that us shape that chest hair? Are you in there? Hey, I'll take you the gym with me. You can come with me and you so, so I'm take you your gym. So so you aren't much older than me, so stop playing.
Speaker 2: So look, so look because a lot of people, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of a lot of men, and and and also, like I said, I also watched you a big boy. Yeah, and he said that got to be the most awkwardest thing in the world for a guy to be, like, hey, man, give me six to your show tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah, if you're sure something. But I get mad all the time, y'all take it. Let me take a picture with you, Let me show my wife, Let me show my girlfriend, you know what I mean. So a lot of times that's like, that's a get out of jail car for them.
Speaker 5: I was like, yo, yeah, Like if they think you out here slinging some ship, how you doing with him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know that for you.
Speaker 3: Pure A lot of guys like they were like, Yo, my wife's gonna love me. I show you. I'm like, yo, let me do it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Those are weird people.
Speaker 5: I respect them though, No, I respect I respect them though I respect them. They got angle. I just don't know where it's coming from. Yeah, but it's never, it's never, it's never inappropriate.
Speaker 2: So so so, like I said, uh, that's the first two things.
Speaker 5: But Chippendale's is like this big, big, big thing, and this is in Vegas is the resident presidency. So these people approach you, what do you think this is? This is your asient coming at you or how is this that deal.
Speaker 3: They just called my manager at the time and just say, hey, you know, because you have a lot of people who've been on Dancing with the Stars, go there and host Chippendale's afterwards because they get you get a lot of press, and you know, you're in the press almost every week with them. You get a lot of exposure with doing that. Okay. So and it's also like an experience that you gotta say, Yo, I did that. You know what I mean, your grandkids, Yeah, your grandfather was out there. I mean, that's in Vegas, in Vegas, in Vegas's wild. You got to say, but only you check off Chippingdal's. Yeah, I did that one. You know, played James Bondiet, you know, did that one. It's on the list, man, you gotta it's only got to got to do it. But like the other day, I saw a list of the top I pull up my fall the top Ultimate Sexy Men of all time. Yo, this is a serious list. Somebody sent it to me and was like, Yo, you gotta see honey relaxing on Harper's Bizarre Fiftiest fifty Sexiest Men of All Time. And I'm like, Yo, that's kind that's kind of crazy to be on that list because they got me on this list with like James Dean, you know, all these other you know, and then there's a good amount of like John Legends on there. It's a good amount of black men are now deemed, you know what I mean, because before it was like Carry Grant and all these other dudes, way before us. I mean not to say that I'm the first good looking man, you know, but you got to look at it how they looked at it. You know, there was actors in the thirties and in the twenties who were great looking black men, but they never call it. Baron Fonte, yeah right, Yeah, I don't know. If Harry was on there, he might be. Yeah he was sniper. Yeah, he was a sniper. A lot of people don't know Mountain Luther King was a slighter. I heard this.
Speaker 6: I heard this.
Speaker 3: I heard relast I heard this. Luther King. You heard that, I heard called the Martin sniper King relax.
Speaker 2: I still believe his politics.
Speaker 3: Yes, nothing changed for me with Bill Clint the next year.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I still would you know what's right for the country, right man? He was relaxed while he did it.
Speaker 3: That's right, she did. C let's say you to play Bill doing her American duty. And the country you did ain't Canadian. He's a Canadian. Takes us back to that was the nineties. The nineties is a wild time. It's the best time ever. It was a really great time. Yeah. If I could go back at the time, and I'm going back, that's why we wanting time. That's cool, bro, that's why we's been making.
Speaker 5: Bro, we're gonna be wipe the time to We're gonna see that white the time, White the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, then let me go back to you got some good you was doing your research?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, in the bag.
Speaker 3: Come on, okay, come on. So you got only fan so that's nothing. How many people? Literally, I saw them girls is making like crazy maney showing feet. Yeah, ain't even show. I know, sunny how much you're making. I'm only fans.
Speaker 11: It's sunny, isn't the more than that? I think you gotta pay a bun be sending all the money.
Speaker 3: Said all, okay, so you get this money and to go out, small business man, we gotta keep going ling you man, keep your local small businesses. Please, it's small business. Only fans.
Speaker 5: No, none of that, because I've seen even the girl from Soprano has got he only fans Soprano.
Speaker 3: What's the Jamie not Jamie daughter, I forgot.
Speaker 2: The one that was married to.
Speaker 3: Chris Christopher Blond blondeche gianna.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah, yeah, I mean and you know what she said, only more so women. She said her son is her photographer. So what she do I ain't got only fans got know, we got you gotta look it up.
Speaker 3: We got sir.
Speaker 6: I don't think is ever making it crazy when you say her son is look it up.
Speaker 2: That's why we got Google.
Speaker 3: You know. You know our ruler is not that good.
Speaker 2: He's right, there's Columbia.
Speaker 3: And he got meds go Google. Yeah, what's her name? Where do you get that from?
Speaker 2: Okay, damn, I don't know why thought Jamie back her name?
Speaker 3: And and okay, what part of queen's you from? And then ship he can wear that hat.
Speaker 5: Let him say that fans you didn't see like her sudden films the only fans.
Speaker 3: That's weird. So what I'm saying is she's she must not be Check your count yeah, yeah, check your account. I know, mis got one. Yeah, miss got you got one, bro, They said I got one, but I can't. I don't know that. I don't know my pass code. I never getting in there.
Speaker 5: Okay, like not too crazy, right, he got a old fans come out.
Speaker 2: I'm not being pulled that up.
Speaker 3: But it does say her son takes the thing. I just told you see the picture. Any son taking this figures a fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: Wait, who's the piece of ship? The mother son?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bro, nah, that mother's a piece of ship.
Speaker 3: The sons are sucking. Oh yeah, you're you're right, my mother ship. Yeah I said that. Yeah you said that. He said no, I asked any mother allowing the son to do that. Yeah, child to a.
Speaker 2: Certaint is child abuse.
Speaker 3: Your son? How did we get here? Number one drink? How did we get here? This is drinking. Imagine the son walking through and be like, yo, your mom's hot. Yeah, school, I saw your taco bell walk o bell. I mean, this ship happens to be real. Good ship happened. He's like, get that crunch making a lot of money.
Speaker 5: So yeah, So when you stripped from Orian Catty, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: When you stripped from my camera, hey man, basically, calm down. I just had no shirt on.
Speaker 2: You just had no shirt on?
Speaker 3: Had no shirt on?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 3: Did Nick Cannon call you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: This is before? Yeah? I had.
Speaker 16: No she was I think she was single. She was Vegas at the time. She's out there working on something. I forgot what what and you a few times, but I'm not I'm know. I'm know Mariah forever.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know she friends on me and then that was it. I respect her, yeah, I respect.
Speaker 5: It was from like way back. I think she's still with Tommy at the time. But told her, yeah, right, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Always been cool.
Speaker 2: Let me rewind time a little bit.
Speaker 3: We winded the time. How did Oprah smell? Damn?
Speaker 5: I don't even remember that, but yeah, she's smelled like a risk yo, like a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Cherry Yeah, probably a trillion dollars or something like a trillion trillion dollars.
Speaker 5: Had the smell because this is before Olympic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why she did? She?
Speaker 2: In fact, Joe is the face of.
Speaker 6: So much.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: He not.
Speaker 2: I said I can't see. He said, well, my Olympic is working.
Speaker 3: I can see.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: He's diabatic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a subscribe from his doctors.
Speaker 3: He's not. He's not terrible. Yeah, he's not, he's not. Remember that it was a prescription. Terrible, that's terrible. But yeah, people people are using for diet. Yeah that Joe was skinnier than me and you.
Speaker 6: He was already skinny though, amost no bro nineteen fucking ninety nine, he was.
Speaker 3: Not that Joe was.
Speaker 5: Do you want to pull at Joe in nineteen I'm just saying he just you know, I'm just saying it save his life. He said, little bit, I'm gonna take a pistol the Cuban too holy hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I forgot. We were saying, well, drinking show. You guys should have had some urinals. Man, hey, shy man, this should be a bar.
Speaker 5: Hey man, yes, we usually have that. We usually had that. But you know they you know, we we were here, we're we're here, we went. We want yeah, we want to be one time. And look at that smile. That lets you know, I know.
Speaker 3: I am we wan smile. I'm a smile mine. I'm gonna smile.
Speaker 5: So you're getting to see hip hop. And I know this sound like a so cliche question, but I really want to ask this. Did you ever think that hip hop would make it this far.
Speaker 3: I kind of did because how it evolved, how we went went from you know, growing up to like groups from like UTFO to n w A to you know, mob Deep to yeah you see it, you see it? Yeah, you know I we were We were probably the best car salesman to ever do it hip hop. Every new Carter came out, we was able to sell it, you know from from jay Z's line, is it is a full four point six months whatever that was, you know what I mean? Yeah, And it was just like we we've been we've been helping this country to do it. Does you know I'm on the fashion side of it. I see it. That's all right because you think of all the different fashion lines that came out of hip hop and the way people dress, and you know, there's just so many lines that if you go back and count from the Apple bottoms all the way.
Speaker 5: Now, is even having Esco at one? Yeah, yeah, we'll ask.
Speaker 3: Even if Esco was not for one of the first because as well, Yeah, yeah, Willie was. He was you know, he was groundbreaking, you know, and he also helped David John and them, Yeah, people going and stuff. So it's calling history and you know hip hop has been a part of that, right, So yeah, I do. You did think hip hop it was going to go. Now it's not a player on words, it's not a player for.
Speaker 5: Then then we all imagine though for sure, definitely bigger than imagine. You said, you said, well, you compared it to a bike ride once, once a bike, always a bike.
Speaker 3: Hun So all right, so now let me switch.
Speaker 5: A little bit because you willie. Yeah, that's twelve o'clock. Yeah, is that the ultimate goal?
Speaker 3: Four bike up? If you can't, I mean the track racing is the ultimate goal. A lot of the kids in the hood, wheeling is the goal, right, I mean that's that's like like one on one. You learn that shit, right ave o'clock. Yeah, Because if you let your clutch out too fast and too much gas, you're gonna wheel it anyway, So you might as well learn to control it, put it up and put it down whenever you want to. So I can pretty much do that with with a dirt bike, with a street bike, a four wheeler, you know. And I just wheeled my car the other day. So yeah, okay, now the Demon one seventy so I got this drag car. It's called a demon one seventy. It runs on alcohol. Wait, so yeah alcohol eighty five. Yeah, that's alcohol alcohol ingested hennessynes.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, I need to buy this car today, Okay, tonight.
Speaker 3: The car is one thousand horses twenty five. So I hit the gas one day and the and it just lifted up. So I was like, oh, this first time ever?
Speaker 5: Really the car drag race cars do that because of the horsepower.
Speaker 3: All right, next time, I next time I do it. I feel before you.
Speaker 5: Now, let me just let me add so we basically established you're adrenaline junkie.
Speaker 3: Yes, you jump jump out of the planes. Look, I just went just I just jumped out of the plane in September for a TV show with Redman. No Redman.
Speaker 5: Red Redman is serious. He was serious, serious, good for fun. He's he's solo jumping.
Speaker 3: I'm still tandement. Yeah so I still you knew the words. Yeah, that means he's still you have sever more jumps, I say, he goes to the first you just jumped. I need to jump seven more times, will jump seven more times.
Speaker 2: And then I have to That means you got to pull your own parish.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, like Red man soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a it's a window, and he stopped smoking to jump out of window.
Speaker 13: Yeah, because you don't want to be high when you yeah, dude, yeah, and then you look at your your OUTI meter and you're like you I should have pulled my shoes at seven thousand, like four thousand oars.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting there talking the Red Man going to Leo ship and he's like, I'm like, yo, as soon as I land, I got it rolled right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, yo, I got I got.
Speaker 5: He's like yo, Nord and he filming me like he has a camera. This is weird, by the way, Why the fuck this red man has a fucking camera.
Speaker 3: Well, he's like, normy, don't worry about it. We could as soon as we land.
Speaker 5: But he's not telling me he doesn't smoke. But something about it is like he's not connected with me. So I'm like, okay, like all right, cool, I land. I go straight to the smoking section and he's nowhere to be found. And then everybody's like yay, man Red kind of stop smoking. But he jumps out of planes now and I was like, damn, that's a high for a high, Yeah, that's high.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy high. This is a crazy high, something like that before because you're like, this.
Speaker 5: Plane is good, it works, it's nothing wrong, it's not crashing, it's not burning.
Speaker 3: But you're going to go out that door, and that shit is no joke. Yeah, that shit is no joke. Once your feet are hanging out the plane and you're just like, I'm about that, your motherfucker.
Speaker 2: And then the person never say one to three.
Speaker 5: He just won I don't. I don't, I don't need to one to to let's go. Yeah, and then it's like you immediately you're falling. You're you're falling, falling.
Speaker 3: So as you're you get up to about one hundred and twenty five to one hundred and fifty miles an hour, depending on your weight. That's how fastening you coming down, and you just hear all you hear is in your ears and airplane. Yeah, yeah, you're falling.
Speaker 5: You're falling out of a plane. You're falling at fifteen thousand feet. So I jumped at thirteen thousand, I've jumped at fifteen thousand, and it just the higher you go to louder against.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it's crazy. Yeah, you look like crazy. But then when you popped. That's my just bucket list right there. Like you're just fooling around, I'm still falling. Let's do it. Drink chans all of us. I'll go with y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Maui, yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Bye, Dubai. That's where I want to go. Jump next. Okay, let's go Dubai all of us. Smoking. There's a good one right here, Miami Skydive. You can't bro I said, there's no smoking in Dubai. Yeah. You take the gummies. The gummy yeah, goodbye, fix the real ones. Yeah, no, let's think of the picture.
Speaker 2: Yes, tyson, let me just tell you something, man.
Speaker 3: You can control it. Yeah you Yeah, you jump, Well, the pilot takes you back over to where you're around, and you could be fifty, you could be you could be off a good maybe twenty miles or so.
Speaker 8: But you.
Speaker 3: You know, when you jump, when you're jumping, you can steer yourself in with direction you need to go, and then when you pop, you can you can steer again.
Speaker 5: So this shit is crazy, so type man, I just want to tell you, man, I thank you so much for blessing your presence with this show. But I think you feel much for what you did for the culture, what you did for us, what you did for me and him personally, what you did for me personally, for breaking down the doors, for not being afraid to walk into rooms that you are the only person there, and you're going to be who exactly we want you to represent, who exactly, who want who we wanted.
Speaker 3: You to be.
Speaker 5: And you make us proud than you make us want to you know what I mean, Salute you every day will make us want to say thank you, you know, thank you for walking, you know, and thank you for putting yourself in a position where now you have you know, you know it was at one point where young brothers that's all they have with sports or or or wrap and you know, you you open the other door.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: You can go be a super model, you go be an actor, you can go be you know, produce your own movies.
Speaker 3: You go write your own movies. You go do all that.
Speaker 5: You make your own fragrance, making your own brands, your own brand, especially the way wint you know, your own sunglasses brand, do your own fragrance. Whatever, whatever regards of what you sat there, you conquered these worlds. It's always going to happen. Well, you got to keep picking yourself up afterwards. But we say, man, we appreciate you, and we want to give your flowers face to face.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, because because it's real, we're going to take a couple of pictures in the drop and be good.
Speaker 6: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e FN and n r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real norriegon ig at noriag on Twitter, mineus at.
Speaker 3: Who's Crazy on ig at dj e FN on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com.