Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: I am all in with Scott Patterson an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody's Scott Patterson. I am all in podcast one to eleven productions, iHeart Right. I'm joined by my intrepid crew, terror Suit, Amy Sugarman, and the newly crowned Queen of the podcast, Danielle Romo crown like of love.
Speaker 3: Oh Danielle. There's like three hundred comments. I agree with Danielle. I agree with Danielle.
Speaker 4: Danielle's right.
Speaker 3: Logan sucks and it's just like a dagger in my heart.
Speaker 5: Every year there were a lot of people who said, like, they are team Logan, but they agree with Danielle because I can't start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can love to hate him, Yeah, you can hate to love him.
Speaker 4: Time will tell.
Speaker 6: I will give you my honest review of Logan at the end of the season. See how it's Scott.
Speaker 3: What was your big You've got news, You've got news? Oh? Was it just Danielle's the queen? Now?
Speaker 1: Well that's what. When did I say there's big mis o?
Speaker 3: I thought you were like, guys, guys, I've got something to tell you.
Speaker 1: That's it. Well, no, I mean the joke I was doing was I was going to set you guys up and you're gonna get all expectant, and then I just said, hey.
Speaker 3: It's oh wait, speaking of Instagram, I'm on a mission and I don't know if you're I don't know if this is like bad form, but I want to get us to one hundred thousand followers and we're like only twenty five followers away from that. So if you don't follow us, can you follow us? Danielle gives great content on there, allegedly apparently, yeah.
Speaker 6: We want everyone's grandma dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I started following just to get the Danielle come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scott's like, I've followed just so I can see all the Danielle.
Speaker 1: And last night and my wife said, are you following Danielle? And I said, I just started.
Speaker 3: Wait is your wife following? But is your wife following the I Am All In podcast? Because we need twenty five thousand.
Speaker 1: More that's what she was talking about. And then my kid came in and says, are you guys did you see the Danielle comment on I Am All on podcast?
Speaker 6: You know, I wish this was all actually real because that would really make me happy.
Speaker 3: You did get a lot of love you did.
Speaker 4: Let me take it.
Speaker 3: Guess what looked amazing in this episode? Amazing everything your breakfast that you were cooking more un I was like, that looks amazing and you actually had to cook. There was real eggs in that pan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was all fake. It was all acting cooking. It's not no, no real eggs. But I wasn't actually cooking. And that stove doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Literally just like cold eggs that you just are mixing around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not making the eggs. That's not a functioning stove, and that refrigerator is not cold. I'm actually like the Amy, I'm gonna do them.
Speaker 3: I'm not even being funny right now.
Speaker 1: We got an amy. We got it, we got it. We got one of those. But it was different. You faded.
Speaker 3: You were like, never appear to me in my wildest, wildest dreams.
Speaker 1: That st not on.
Speaker 3: It looked like the eggs were cooking.
Speaker 1: That's called acting.
Speaker 3: The eggs were acting then because they.
Speaker 1: Know I was making the eggs. So that's like a really top notch prop department that makes the eggs look like they're cooking. They're in that state, and that the bacon is just about done, and then I gotta sell it like I'm actually cooking. I know it's blowing your mind, right.
Speaker 3: It's literally literally blowing my mind. This is I'm an idiot, you're not. Yes, I'm an actual idiot because I actually wrote down in my notes how hard is it to act and cook over a hot stove at the same time.
Speaker 1: That is a testament to how good the prop department is. And maybe I contributed a little bit to tricking you.
Speaker 6: I guess that it has to be a prop because otherwise the continuity from different shots wouldn't match up.
Speaker 1: Right, We're on a sound stage that that place is and there's you know, there's outlets everywhere, and there's electricity and all that stuff. Are you going to hook up a stove?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 6: That's not even allowed on a sound stage.
Speaker 3: No, you can't have shocked at how dumb I am right now?
Speaker 1: And you know why, question of it's ignorance. Let's just call it what it is. You you've never been on an actual set.
Speaker 3: I've been on a set. I went to Days of Our Lives.
Speaker 1: Once were they cooking?
Speaker 3: But you know what, I was astounded by Days of Our Lives and if you tell me no, I've been to Gilmore Girl. I actually was at Gilmore Girls one time when the show was being filmed, but I don't know why. But at days of our lives, imagine twenty cubby holes of sets, and that is a soap opera. You're literally if you don't if you like soap operas, never go to the set because it will does it ruin it. It's like going behind the scenes at Disneyland. You're like so bummed out. I was just like, what is this? It was like, you know, what are those things? You dioramas? Yeah, like shoebox, shoebox, shoebox, Like like no, Boen Hope's house, Steven Kayla's house.
Speaker 6: Like I mean, you know, I used to work at Universal and have been on a million sound stages inside a million sets, and I still can't tell what's what. Like I can't tell you if this was on a set or in a real house or an actual stove, Like I don't even know, but I guess Scott, you've worked in them, so like you you see them like hands on Amy.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't feel dumb because you didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I'm actually sort of in shock. But you know what, I'm also thinking might have led me astray Stanley Tucci's Instagram because which I watched like nobody's business, and because he is cooking right he is over his stove cooking, So maybe it like throws me that, like Instagram, they're cooking.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, look, it's just you're what you're watching is it's make believe. It's all make believe, and there's just there are many people that are pretty good at what they do trying to fool you.
Speaker 3: You were amazing at the eggs.
Speaker 1: We suspended your disbelief.
Speaker 3: You really did a great job, and we'll move on because I'm sure people will not.
Speaker 4: Scrambler.
Speaker 3: I literally was like, are you good at scrambling?
Speaker 1: I'm a pretty good fake eggs scramble. That's real eggs, but it was fake cooking. So I'm a pretty good fake cooking scram But I have the diner, so I'm doing it all the time.
Speaker 3: And then she want to go to the diners? Does she not want to stay home with.
Speaker 1: If you were salivating, I was doing my job. God, I want to eat that bacon, and man.
Speaker 3: I wanted the whole thing. We forgot the synopsis.
Speaker 1: Sorry, daniel all right, you know what, we just got flagged, just flaggs. Okay, sorry, uh, Danielle, get into it. You know, do your synopsizing now that you're the queen of what. I don't even know how to. It's like, I'm nervous.
Speaker 8: I guess all right, he's going to be like, I am all in with Danielle Romo, not at all, gonna put her in the hat.
Speaker 1: And it's like, send me a very clear message.
Speaker 6: I'll stick to being the clean of the synopsis. But that's about it.
Speaker 1: Amy, I, Tara, Amy and I will be in a tiny little dinghy serious bottom of the photo.
Speaker 3: Okay, fake eggs and babe, fake eggs.
Speaker 7: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Time for a synopsis?
Speaker 6: Season five, episode four, Tipic Canoe and Taylor Too, Air day, October twelfth, two thousand and four. Taylor becomes unreasonable about Jackson's greenhouse, so Jackson decides to run against Taylor for town selectmen. Frustrated with Taylor for denying her proposal for expanding her parking lot, Lorlai jumps in to help jackson campaign. Dean, still splitting his Carl, Lindsay has no way to make it to Yale to visit Rory. So she comes to stars Hollow and they have a hard time finding privacy. Awesome, and Lane tells Zach she likes him so much.
Speaker 3: Happening. Yeah, yeah, But before we get into the nitty gritty, two things about the scene with the breakfast Number one, when she goes cribs baby watch it.
Speaker 6: Loved.
Speaker 3: Number two, what did you guys think when she's having to talk with Rory, Like, oh, Luke's naked in the kitchen. Ah, he's naked. He woke up there, that whole bit, and you're like, I'm not naked. I mean, I thought it was hilarious but also cringey if.
Speaker 6: I was the daughter, Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: I did think it was funny.
Speaker 1: And she's any more headlines, So I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: What do you want to say?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say.
Speaker 3: I thought it was cute, super cute and funny and the banter was amazing, But like it's a little bit like when she's like, go back to your dirtiness, it's a little too much. The daughter knows the mom is like doing it with the guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's too tmi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like hide that.
Speaker 3: I like that. Luke was fully dressed, not in like some robe or creepy pajamas thing.
Speaker 1: It was like this season, season five is turning out to like, you know, mother daughter getting some they're both regular, like that's what the show turned into. It's like Laurela's getting her cookies, you know, and at night, you know, Rory's getting hers. And then they call each other and say what's going on? Running around their happened.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I love that. She's just like I want to go to Luke's and he's like, I am Luke like good like, and I kind of I kind of understood where she's coming from.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 7: It's like the ambiance of the diner.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't so much rather eat at home, my dude, than go to a diner in the morning. Oh god, it's her routine though my hair.
Speaker 6: Don't underestimate a good diner, like I I love a.
Speaker 3: Diner and.
Speaker 1: Different but very active. That man, that very very considerate man getting up and making her a breakfast like.
Speaker 3: That, seriously, and it looked amazing.
Speaker 1: And then and then he has to go to work and do that, like just take the bullet, laurl I eat the breakfast show some gratitude.
Speaker 5: I didn't think she was saying it in like a bad way.
Speaker 7: I think she was just like but like more but.
Speaker 1: Even saying it, but saying it in a bad way, just even bringing it up like I'm rejecting your meal. I want to go to the diner. That's how I want things. It came to me like she was being a little spoiled.
Speaker 3: What's he gonna do with all that food?
Speaker 1: He put it into the plant, into the tupperware, He tupplewored all that food. He went to all that effort, and then he.
Speaker 3: Tuppled pepperwirred eggs. Bacon will be fine, the blinzes will be fine. I don't know what a blinzes, but it looked heavenly. H still like the banter though. Yeah, and then she says he's outside with no question in your eyes?
Speaker 4: I mean, great, why didn't you to wake up and have a man just.
Speaker 6: Cook you all that food and coffee and just be like, here you go, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Was all this just before even the credits? I mean, I'm gonna give that open solid Yeah, I agree, what good one. Now we go to Rory in Paris with the printing press, which is sort of just so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Paris has always got some sort of antics that are kind of absurd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first of all, how did she get it into the space? It wouldn't have fit through the door. The couch barely fits through. Now you've got this massive printing press from what eighteen forty I mean, come on, this is a straining credulity here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Good. Then we see Michelle on the phone in what I think is a new room at the inn. It was like the book room the library. And here's my comment, way to go on the mixed fabrics at the inn. Go back.
Speaker 1: It really looked great, didn't it. Yeah, and the plates and everything, the books and it. Yeah, it really looked fantastic.
Speaker 3: It looked I agree. And this is where we learn about the parking space situation that she's been rejected again because she didn't do the middle name. Also, I know we'll talk about in pop culture, but did you guys hear the Justin Cameron mentioned?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 1: Who's just Who's that?
Speaker 7: Justin? Timberlake and Cameron Diaz.
Speaker 3: We're dating at the time. And now it was a little jarring that one, because I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I kind of forgot about it until I was like, oh yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's just.
Speaker 1: That's that's in pop culture, So we're going to cover it in pop culture, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bad teacher. So she's got great curly hair in this episode. Then we get to the tomato tasting.
Speaker 1: But I think I think the Yanique stuff is super fine in this He's always but he was especially funny. What did he say? He threatned the guy. He says, I'm gonna come over there. We're going to have a conversation something like that. He had some great lines.
Speaker 3: Wait sidebar abrupt question. Has Yanique show that he's done with Melissa McCarthy come out yet? Are we still waiting on that?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's been it's been running for a couple of years. I don't know if it's still in production. What is there God's Favorite Idiot?
Speaker 3: Ah? Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And I'm surprised. I'm surprised that that show hasn't been recognized more than it has.
Speaker 3: Been it existed. I'm gonna happy.
Speaker 1: It's excellent. It's funny, it's excellent, it's smart, it's really great. I watched three or four episodes when it first came out. And it was really great to find it.
Speaker 3: What do you think of the tomato tasting and what are your all thoughts on tomatoes?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm you know, I grew up in Jersey, and Jersey tomatoes are the best in the world, so you know, is that true? Oh sure, Oh yeah. Everybody thinks in New Jersey is like some kind of toxic wake stumps for some reason.
Speaker 4: They're known for their sauce.
Speaker 1: But New Jersey is a very very rural, agricultural place. You know, it's beautiful. It's just full of horse farms and and all kinds of tomato farms, and it's just it's a fantastic state. And so I was spoiled from Jersey tomatoes. They're sweet, they're beefy, they're juicy, they're wonnerabulek.
Speaker 3: Is it called a beefsteak?
Speaker 1: I think tire is the only one listening to me.
Speaker 3: I was, I.
Speaker 1: Said, you're the only one listening to me, because you laughed.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm I'm concentrating on the tomatoes. Airloom beef steak. Yourself a favor if you want, and go watch Katie Kuric's tomato sandwich on her Instagram while you're following us.
Speaker 5: I do like I do like tomatoes, but I was like, you're gonna taste test tomato.
Speaker 7: Stop putting like a little salt or.
Speaker 1: Something on it, Like, yeah, exactly, like.
Speaker 7: A little salt and pepper.
Speaker 6: Postomachs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's always sort of love souky and Jackson c oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know, tasting a tomato the first thing in the morning. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: And it was like there was like four people around, Yeah, tomato anytime they have her coffee.
Speaker 1: Yet, give me my coffee. I don't want to suck on a tomato right now, you know, give me a break.
Speaker 3: She's really making tracks though, because she's already had you make breakfast. Then she went over to the diner.
Speaker 1: She's rejecting everybody's just like rejecting my food. She's rejecting Jackson's tomatoes. Like, what's going on with this girl?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Okay, So then we sort of have the bit with Paris realizing Dean and Rory your back and she doesn't want to hear them do it, and her headphones and the whole whole thing.
Speaker 6: I just remember in college, like I never actually did it, but it is something you talked about like if I can't go into your room, leave a hair tie over the Oh god, it's so gross.
Speaker 3: We weren't even alloud boys upstairs past a certain hour Scott's face, Scott I did with the fake eggs. Yeah, we couldn't have boys upstairs after maybe eight pm.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: And you'd say, if there was a boy on the floor, you'd have to say on the loud speaker, color on two, and that meant there's a boy on level two.
Speaker 4: You guys just rided each other out.
Speaker 3: Well, no, so like if a boy came to the door. So say a boy came to the door and was like, I'm here to see Danielle. Then the person who answered the door would get on the intercom and say, Danielle, you have a collar on two, and that meant it was a boy, So like maybe brush your hair or something before you came down. If it was a girl, they'd say, Danielle, you have a guest on too, And then you could just like run down and be like, oh hey Mary.
Speaker 6: How smart? Yeah, very smart.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if they do that. A collar on too, collar on too? So okay, you guys. So when Dean bopped in and kissed Rory, like, were you Oh they're back together?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I.
Speaker 7: Don't know this time around.
Speaker 5: It feels wrong, like I mean, obviously we know why, but like it it doesn't like I kind of don't want it, Like I'm like, please know, like I don't want it.
Speaker 1: It's failing. It's feeling disjointed, it's feeling.
Speaker 5: Like, Yeah, it also feels a little forced, maybe not this scene specifically, but later on.
Speaker 1: And I think they're both Jared and Alexis are doing a great job of portraying the awkwardness of the situation without hitting us over the head with it, because yeah, I felt immediately like, oh, this isn't working. And I agree with you, Jared, right, it's not right. This is something wrong. It's too soon. It's she's the wrong girl for him, he's the wrong guy for her. And I like.
Speaker 3: How Paris called it out, isn't Mary.
Speaker 7: I mean, Paris has no filter.
Speaker 1: It's not surprising that Paris would call Yeah, that's just Paris, just you know, jesus.
Speaker 3: I mean then she was hardcore t M I how loud? Are you so gross?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Season five isn't holding back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Roy knows how to pick him done, she boys girlfriend five, it's a quality people in her life.
Speaker 3: If season one to four were pgs in five is definitely PG thirteen. Yeah, it's kind of like, okay, so what so so as a consensus, we're sort of hmmm on Dean and Rory.
Speaker 6: I don't even think it's I think it's no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wrong, it's so wrong.
Speaker 5: I also feel like she's back to school like it's sophomore year, like.
Speaker 4: A step back for her. Yeah, I really need people.
Speaker 1: It's get right, get involved in your college life and get mixing and with those people and let's let's go, you know, which is why Logan showed up because that's what I want now.
Speaker 6: And weird thing, it is a step back for Dean too. I feel like it's a step back for both of them, Like what are you both doing? Like, come on, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like every night they gotta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I agree. That becomes more evident as we get into this episode at Mommy's house, Oh god, yeah, and Mommy is not playing she wants nothing.
Speaker 1: To do with r Yeah, and your dad won't come on the basement, Like, oh.
Speaker 3: God, did they really care that much about their nineteen year old obviously starter marriage.
Speaker 1: Like well, you know he's no Steve Jobs.
Speaker 9: Is he?
Speaker 6: So he is also nineteen years old, you know, like that is so very young. Like I know things were different however many years ago, but like now, if you're nineteen years old and you already got or are getting divorced and going back to your acts, like as a parent would be like what's going on? Like, yeah, I would be maybe concerned too, you know, they.
Speaker 1: They definitely made a choice on this show what direction this relationship was going, because it's going bad, and it's going bad really quickly, and it didn't need to go there. It could have gone in the other direction. It could have gone to you know, right before nuptials and then they woke up, and you know, it could have gone really and as immoral and intolerable as their hookup was when she lost her virginity, you know, the only thing that could have the only saving grace there was if they had continued and gotten married. Right, So that's a question you could sort of justify it, not really, but you can sort of.
Speaker 3: Justify so Scott and and everybody, so, okay, they hook up, which look love it or hate it? Was juicy for the show, right, and then she goes off to Europe? Do you think this was a mistake that they're sort of even dabbling in dating again? Like, should we have just gone with the whole letter? I'm taking myself out of the equation. They Lindsey and Dean still get divorced, but like, is it getting weird because like they're back? Yeah, should they have just like ended it with the mistake?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I think that he. I think he's being very wimpy about the whole thing. Yeah, you know, it's like he left, he cheated on a wife, right, he mistake number one? He's in love with Rory supposedly.
Speaker 3: Right, I think he is.
Speaker 1: He gets out of his marriage because of this, and he claims that he would have done it had Lindsay not seen the level. That was such a lie.
Speaker 3: We'll get into.
Speaker 1: That, but you know what, probably probably not truthful there, right. So Yeah, I don't know that Dean's looking too good right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hee. He feels indecisive. He's just sort of floating around, making all these mistakes and just sort of going with his animal instincts and not. And look, he's nineteen. People that age don't really map out consequences. Yet that's twenty five and beyond. Apparently in the brain fully forms so right, so so, but man, I mean, just if he jually loves her and he really wants or just take charge and share your feelings with her, like hey, I want you know, do a do a luke? Do an eye?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 6: I agree with you?
Speaker 1: Why can't he do an eye? I am all in? Like he obviously loves her.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna say?
Speaker 6: Well, just to answer that, I think maybe the reason why he's not doing the I'm all in you know scenario is because he's married, right, so, like he's like kind of half torn. But what I was gonna say with Rory is with Dean, I think he has always loved Rory, like that's always been his number one.
Speaker 4: Girl and everything.
Speaker 6: With Rory it feels more like she's bored, so she's entertaining.
Speaker 3: Dean totally agree people being like do you have a boyfriend, and so she's gotta be like, yeah, I do. I'm gonna go get one for me.
Speaker 6: It would mean more to me if like Rory was seeing somebody and was like my love for Dena so much, like, sorry, I need to stop seeing you, I'm gonna day, right, it would mean more to me than but like right now, she's just bored and she's just like.
Speaker 3: Right, No, she doesn't want to be like a door.
Speaker 1: And she's got you know, you know, she's got a roommate that belongs in the Psychotic Hall of Fame, right, and so what kind of worlds are Paris going to open up for Rory socially speaking? At Yale? You know, that's her roommate who brought a printing press in from the eighteen hundred seventy year old. And that's what she gets. She doesn't get, Hey, you know, I met these these girls and these guys, and we're going to go to this party over here, and we're going to meet these people over there, and we're going to do a weekend over here, and the winter's coming, we're going to do a ski weekend up in Killington or whatever it is, and and you know, get in, get get into the center of the social circles.
Speaker 3: I think, Scott, you're really hitting on something. She's not yet had a full college experience, and she's already a sophomore, but she hasn't really which is.
Speaker 6: Coming spring break once, Yes, it's made a couple of friends, but like she hasn't really like immersed herself and I do.
Speaker 3: I think that's one of the things coming in season five that's so great is she really does good bad. Okay, so before we move on, I do want to ask something, and I know we're skipping, but it just seems perfect to ask right now. We touched on it when she asked Dean, would you have left Lindsey she didn't find the letter, and he kind of yeah, I didn't buy it.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's I hate to say this, but that's another part of his body talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was just trying to give her the answer she wanted.
Speaker 6: He was not leaving, and if it weren't for Rory, he's the only reason why he's leaving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think he wasn't leaving if she didn't find that letter, because he didn't leave. He was cutting that pot roast all smiley like they were in a Norman Rockwell painting. Yeah, you're just not leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, terror you think he was definitely sticking around.
Speaker 5: I think I think if if you take Rory out of the equation, he would have just been like, this is my life. I'm married to Lindsay and we're going to move forward from here.
Speaker 3: Controversial opinion. I think he would have kept making out and sleeping with Rory and stayed married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: When they did it at Miss Patty's he was still married.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: No, but I'm saying, I'm saying if Rory was not even in the picture, I agree.
Speaker 6: With you, Yeah, then the letter would have never happened and he would have been just fine and and getting the townhouse that they all said.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is he had all that time he sleeps with her. Right at the opening of the inn, she goes to Europe for seven weeks. He didn't leave. He didn't leave Lindsey. He had all that time to leave and clean it up while she was gone. No, he didn't do it. Then we see him cutting the pot roast and smiling and everyone's so happy. So my thing is like he was never leaving if he didn't get caught, right. Ontroversial opinion, But that's my opinion.
Speaker 6: Scott.
Speaker 3: Would you agree?
Speaker 1: I think it's tough. You know, I don't have a crystal ball, but it feels like he probably would have hung in there. I kind of agree with Tara and you Amy, Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: Okay, change.
Speaker 1: I still think as much as he loves Rory, I still think he understands that he's not the right guy for her, and that sort of feeds into his own depression and anxiety. I think that's the anxiety that he gets from her, like he's he doesn't want Lindsey and he doesn't he feels like he's settling because it's it's like the old Woody Allen joke. He doesn't want to be a member of a club that would actually have him.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think you're right, and I think we're seeing that in this episode with the he can't come there, he doesn't have a car and she comes to Mama's house and it's like all weird, and then they're in her car trying to make out. So God, stop it, right, I think.
Speaker 1: I think Dean doesn't like himself very much, and he certainly doesn't like himself because especially now that he's getting involved with deeper with Rory and you know, the chickens are coming home to roost, and I think his anxiety is on the rise. And yeah, it's just a whole negative feedback loop for him.
Speaker 6: And the chemistry just gone, you know, like, if there were two two teens in the back of a car, they'll figure out a way to make it work, right, literally, couldn't you know?
Speaker 1: Like right?
Speaker 3: I mean, because she's a college it's like, want this making out in a car in an old hometown.
Speaker 1: And it's not even going well. And I mean he just sat there looking really depressed. And that's when I saw the depression and anxiety because when he was just staring off out the window and he goes, just take me home. Yeah, she didn't want to She didn't want to go to a movie or he didn't want to go to somebody. They didn't want to go to Luke's. And I was like, I'm all out you suggest now he was done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But that's what I was saying earlier when I said it felt forced, like specifically, that scene felt so for not just like the whole situation. It's like, we need to make this work because a marriage was messed up, so this is the only option.
Speaker 1: But what a choice that Jared made in that moment to really disconnect from her and to go to that dark place soul, stare out that car window and just like just take me home.
Speaker 6: And he does it again later like twice in one episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's he's ending this, He's ending this. Yeah all right. So in a different twist, we get to the doc's market with Zach and Lane, and we did realize that Zach is older because he's buying beer. Yeah, so we got that figured out. And I, you know, this is cute, all right. I'm not mad about the like Lane liking Zach.
Speaker 1: You gotta like a character that is so single minded, you know, about chicks and beer, because it's like his answer to everything is kind of really but I do have to throw a flag on the play on Lane who bucks the milk out of the And this might we'll see if Crackstaff saw this too. But I just want to do a little Crackstaff on my own. And I hope I get fined for this. This This is really you know, they're going to have a problem with this. Back at the home office, Crackstaff incorporated those offices. It's a big building there on Kowanga. It's Brackstaff. It's a huge building, many stories. Anyway, Uh, when she the way she handled the milk, yeah there was there's nothing in these cartons of and that's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: I think that when people are sipping Starbucks cups, paper.
Speaker 1: People people in movies or TV shows handling luggage and it's really light and it's flying around.
Speaker 3: Why do they not put something in there so it's easier to do it real?
Speaker 1: Because because if it's real milk, it just goes bad and it's staks.
Speaker 3: They put water in there.
Speaker 1: It's that's up to the actor in rehearsal to know that and to say, hey, this, there's no weight to this, and I can't act this well and do the scene. You got to make it.
Speaker 3: Easier for culture. Can we rewatch that scene together so.
Speaker 1: I can see her It looked like she had it on the side.
Speaker 3: And it was and mil it's a little heavy.
Speaker 1: It's a little heavy. Yeah, it doesn't fly out like that.
Speaker 3: I'm just realizing that the refrigerator wasn't cold.
Speaker 6: So all the refrigerators and doses are also warm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's there's nothing. Yeah. I mean the products on the shelves are real and they're you know, they're real products, but the cold stuff isn't right. I mean, we could get came back on here and we're going.
Speaker 3: To analyze it with a magnifying glass.
Speaker 1: But it didn't appear that there was. It appeared there was nothing in that milk carton anyway.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you a message that was conveyed in this episode that I completely agree with and is extremely important in one of my biggest things.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me, let me get closer. Hang on, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Ticks are bad. Ticks are bad. I need you're ticks. So everybody should support Taylor Docie in his town meetings that ticks are bad and we should know how to avoid them. But they rushed him through and didn't want any part of it.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, are a serious deal.
Speaker 3: Serious and they got him out there. So then I laughed so hard because he's like parcel holder four two three four C three two formerly known as like it was so real. And then poor Jackson with his greenhouse that's too close to the property. Let me tell you ex inches, that's real because there's rules.
Speaker 1: In a town like that and a historic town like Yes.
Speaker 3: I just learned my fence is two feet in the wrong direction in my on my property to my advantage, and the neighbor is like remodeling, and they're like, you know, they were so nice about it, but I'm like, if it's your feet. Take them move the fence.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to be able to have to pay for that or do they know?
Speaker 3: So they are going to pay for the fence, which I very generously and I was like, I'm happy to help because I'm just here to be a good neighbor. And they were like, no, no, no, but yeah, they have two more feet on my property.
Speaker 1: So I just gave that to them. Or that's the original blueprint plans.
Speaker 3: I mean, they had some expert with orange flags out there. I just believe them. I believe them.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. My neighbor, my neighbor before I sold the house, you know, try to pull that on me and says I was away, I was doing a film, and he said, you know, he called me and he said that, you know, they survey and I've got a couple more feet to go over and I'm rebuilding. I'm saying, let me tell you something. When I get home, if I find that my property's spending croach, I'm gonna take an axe to whatever is on that.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're not really neighborly like I am.
Speaker 1: I'm I was very neighborly with him. Was he get into it? But it was like it was a typical l A bad neighbor thing where he said, you know, the construction was going to go on for nine months and it was three years in and everywhere, and he wasn't reimbursing tires in my car, nails in my tires and.
Speaker 3: Right about the two feet or was he wrong?
Speaker 1: It didn't. It didn't matter to me whether it was right or wrong. But in the end, did you I was taking an axe to whatever structure was going.
Speaker 3: To be in the end, did you have to give him the feet? Did you have to give him the two feet? No?
Speaker 1: He didn't know really.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was just like, come, I'm taking It's fine. I didn't care.
Speaker 1: But you didn't have a history with with your No, they're.
Speaker 3: So nice, these my neighbors are so and I was like, well, look that's we can do all the landscaping. I was like, la, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I live in l A.
Speaker 6: And I kind of would have been like, I want to see the blueprint. Like I am a great neighbor and I love my neighbors too, but if they're like I get two feet of your yard, be like, let me see that blueprint.
Speaker 4: I would definitely run it by.
Speaker 1: You know, in La, two feet is like maybe half of most people's property, so that I live.
Speaker 3: In farmland up here, so I was like take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're up there, and you know, yeah you got acres and acres on your rolling estate. What do you got fifty acres up there?
Speaker 3: I have like a patch of grass. But still I was like, come on.
Speaker 1: Over, well, La, it's a little people a little more feisty in La.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're friendly or a bunch up here, and yes you are, yes you are. So anyway, ticks are bad and Taylor is pushing it. Here's my problem with Taylor. Let's talk about Taylor. I wanted Jackson to run, and I wanted Jackson to win until I saw how sad.
Speaker 4: I know, I can't even my heart broke because.
Speaker 5: You realize this is his whole life, like his he every ounce of his body goes into this town and like he wants nothing but.
Speaker 7: Love for this town. And you're like, just give it to him.
Speaker 3: It's not even love.
Speaker 6: I don't even know if he wants love. He just wants the town is his life.
Speaker 1: What he certainly doesn't want is what he got, which was a lot of hate. And that's what killed me, I know because everybody's been there, right, and it's like.
Speaker 3: Right because it's like he is he is whatever the word is, mean, annoying, annoying, umbug two particular baham back all of it, but then my heart broke. And same with Laura I she's over there telling people to vote for.
Speaker 1: Him like he's just like but he's he's the type of personality, you know, he's fastidious enough to be able to do that job in all its detail and it's totally it's a grind. And that's what Jackson didn't realize.
Speaker 3: Jackson doesn't even want it.
Speaker 1: No, nobody wants that job. The only wants that job that somebody, somebody.
Speaker 3: Like he wants to be First Lady. She was in the outfit with the hair. She was ready to be Michelle Obama. She's like, I am First Lady.
Speaker 1: No, but she planted it. She planted that two kisses on him, Like really, so what was that? Was that an al gore thing? Was that a tipper?
Speaker 3: Was that Tipper? And now?
Speaker 1: Was that Tipper? And now because I know it wasn't Hillary.
Speaker 3: Well no, I think it was Tipper and now and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the Obamas. Who was it?
Speaker 3: I think it was Tipper, And now I think I don't know, but I think you must.
Speaker 1: She just planted one on him.
Speaker 3: Remember That's why it was so sad when Tipper and Owl got divorced, because remember they got I don't know, yes, after like fifty years of marriage seventy.
Speaker 1: Did he take up with like an actress or something? No, no, twenty.
Speaker 3: I'm not an expert on that, but I just know they got divorced and I was like stunned because they were old.
Speaker 1: Was it Tipper that played the.
Speaker 3: Hold on I'm going to look that up, planning to kiss on him?
Speaker 1: I guess when he got the nomination right now.
Speaker 3: For our Kiss, Let's see if that comes was that?
Speaker 1: Was that it?
Speaker 3: Al Gore kisses Tipper before delivering its acceptance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's it.
Speaker 3: I think even Saturday Night Live mocked it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyway, when a kiss isn't just a kiss? New York Times.
Speaker 1: How funny was Melissa when they started when the band started playing the hip alien started playing that song.
Speaker 2: Or that.
Speaker 1: She didn't understand. She couldn't get with it. I guess it's different live. It sounds different live and Tara.
Speaker 3: And I know, Pa, save your hate for me making fun of them for being younger. Do you know the show that that was the theme song for? Isn't it Walking on Air? I never thought I could feel so.
Speaker 7: I do know it, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Come on, you got it? You got it?
Speaker 7: Was it Growing Pains?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, you're right, Oh now I hear it. I near what does it?
Speaker 3: Believe it or not? It starts with a G walk in on it. It was like a hit on the radio too. I think, oh god, what hints.
Speaker 9: Not Golden Girls that it's something down the am I seeing like a rest?
Speaker 3: Nope, you're sure not starred Robert Colpe that Scott will know from I spy.
Speaker 1: I know who Robert and.
Speaker 3: Connie Selica married to. Don't tell me John Tesh Now Connie Seeka and Darring William Cat.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the greatest American hero. And that was it.
Speaker 3: I got it, the g greatest American hero.
Speaker 4: I guess the greatest.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, I know it's not the greatest.
Speaker 3: It's called Remember he lost the book, so he got the suit. He was a superhero.
Speaker 1: I I never watched a show. He was a very appealing actor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like in a horror movie too. But he was like out in the desert and some aliens came to visit and they give him this suit, right, because he's going to be like Superman, right, and he's got the suit, but he lost the book, so he doesn't know how to do it, and that's why he was always flailing. When they busted that song out, I was like, I'm dead, Like what genius thought of that?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh? Man? Like ye, there the greatest TV shows back then. Jesus, there were so.
Speaker 3: Funny, Scott.
Speaker 1: I so agree, they were so funny.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just get in a like deep dive on TikTok and just sit homes and shows from the eighties. Question, huh if there's a writers strike, sorry, I know we're going on tangents, but like everybody need to deal, but.
Speaker 1: We all have ADHD at this point. Who cares?
Speaker 4: Everyone can deal?
Speaker 3: What does that mean that we'll like, say, there's a writer strike for like six months? It means like we'll watch what's done, right, But like what it mean you don't go back and do your show again?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm doing no. I will be one of the few productions that's actually going to continue yep. It's all Canadian writers, all Canadian directors, mostly can Eight actors except for Chad and myself. Oh wow, so we're not affected by the writer shows here they're shut down.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So guess what? Guess what kind of content will be available in canadon the United States?
Speaker 9: Podcasts, No, Sullivan's Crossing right right right right?
Speaker 3: No, and reality right unscripted? Won't we have just an influx of unscripted shows. That's what happened the last strike, remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it was what two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine went all and you got like all those.
Speaker 1: Those But they're all pretty much scripted anyway, so they do need writing staff.
Speaker 5: But so a show, so a show like The Resident, like Matt Zuker's show that got canceled, could they have maybe come back and finished out like the.
Speaker 3: Writers strike isn't happening yet. They both got it, but it won't start till May or something. So Zukri, poor Zukri, his show just got canceled for no good reason.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a bumm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not coming back, maybe though maybe some of the network could pick it up. But anyway, I digress.
Speaker 1: Matt is going to end up on another show, another great.
Speaker 3: Show, totally totally same.
Speaker 1: Hell, I might just try to write a show and offer him the lead role. He's great.
Speaker 6: It would be.
Speaker 3: You Milo and Matt You kidding me, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be stoked, kidding me, crushed.
Speaker 3: I did see Chad the other day analyzing, I think he did kiss Mary kill with no with Tristan, the dude from One Tree Hill and Another One everybody his own characters.
Speaker 1: Lucas, Lucas, and he did kiss Mary Hill. What's that mean?
Speaker 3: You don't know? Kiss Mary kill?
Speaker 4: And he kiss Mary kills his own characters?
Speaker 1: Yep, what's kiss Mary kill?
Speaker 3: I can't believe Sott? Don't kiss Mary kill? Okay, Scott? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can do it with Dean Logan and uh should.
Speaker 1: His Cinderella story So you're you're shocked that I didn't go see Cinderella.
Speaker 3: No, but kiss Mary Kill is okay. So let's do it with Dean Jess Logan. Who do you want to kiss? Who do you want to marry? Who do you want to kill?
Speaker 6: And you don't need to say kill, you can just say you can say kick again, Yeah we do kick to the.
Speaker 1: Let's kiss them all, marry them all then kill them all.
Speaker 7: That's not the game.
Speaker 6: You have to pick one one for each. So who would you marry? That's the easiest one, Like, of the three, who would you marry Logan?
Speaker 3: Shout it out, guys, yess, Jess.
Speaker 1: I'm saying Chad, But I'm gonna cheat with Logan. He's going to be my side piece.
Speaker 3: Who are you gonna kiss?
Speaker 1: Yes, Logan, choose myself from exercise.
Speaker 7: You're gonna kill Dean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we all are.
Speaker 7: Danielle was team Dean.
Speaker 6: I saw the team Dean pin and just totally went away.
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, wait, we better keep moving because we are getting so sidetracked. I hope you people are loving every second of it. Okay, freaking great scene in the diner. First of all, I love that Luke's like, no, you're not having the like the after party there, and then of course the after party is there. But I love when she goes sleeping with you is getting me nothing. I love that he is still Luke. I think that's my favorite thing is that he like loves her right and they're together, they're very comfortably together, but he's not all goo goo gaga over HER's.
Speaker 1: And she's not changed either she's still herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, weird, they kind of disagree.
Speaker 6: I feel like she's always had the upper hand in all her relationships and Luke is kind of wearing the pants right now.
Speaker 3: You're correct, But they haven't changed. You are right, But they haven't changed individuals. Yes, you are right.
Speaker 1: Luke has some power.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, Like I think she's kind of like all flailing all over him and like flirting every change she can get, and Luke is like keeping his cool totally. I'm very excited making some references that he definitely wants to hook up with her, Like he for the most part, is totally keeping his cool.
Speaker 1: He had eight years to observe what his competitors where they have gone wrong, so he has been taking notes. Luke has been taking notes Vallid.
Speaker 3: It makes me realize how cool he is in it, like cool meaning he's really cool. He's a confident stud because he's not all go go gaga. He's like, I'm me and I'm worthy of her and she's worthy of me, and we're great together and.
Speaker 1: YadA YadA, like when it's right, it's right, you don't have to it's not work, it's not effort, it's it's just it just flows. It's nice. Everybody's happy to be in each other's presence. It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Now back on, in this episode of Gimmore Girls, Davy didn't get any votes, it seemed because Taylor seemed like he was going to crush it with the free ice cream, so it was a little bit shocking that he was getting no votes. Davy baby, Remember they had the baby out there, the baby, and it's the baby, get it.
Speaker 1: That looked like a real baby. That was That was not a rubber baby. That was a real baby.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then let's see all right. Oh, then we have the scene in the car, which I actually said was dumb, the Corry Dean scene in the car like this show that scene. I thought it was dumb.
Speaker 6: They it did just to reemphasize what I said earlier. It just made me realize how both they aren't into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you would have got it aggravated, right. I respect him for he not wanting to rub Lindsay's nose in it. I get that, but also, then why are you doing this and why did you?
Speaker 1: Why are you bringing this up and why are you saying it to Rory in that tone?
Speaker 3: Totally, Scott totally.
Speaker 1: That was devastating for Rory and this is a disaster. It is a disaster that are incredibly smart and schooled fans already understood. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then Luke goes to bed, he doesn't care about the results, and then we see port Taylor just eating whipped cream out of them. Oh. Then you know, we got into the sort of stage and the bands playing, and Sukie's all in her preppy outfit and we realized Jackson doesn't want this job at all.
Speaker 1: Isn't it refreshing when you see Gilmore girls, you know, go the extra mile like this, and they have all these interesting sets and they do it right. And I was I just remember watching this episode feeling so relaxed and was enjoying it so much and completely understand why people have this show on twenty four to seven. You know, even if they're not able to pay attention to it, they just want it on because they can. It's it is comforting, and I was, yeah, I was a little bit stressed out last night just because the work schedule, and then I sat down and watched the episode in my media room and it was just so nice. It was just such a nice forty minutes to Yeah, just let it wash over you and said, and I love the fact that, you know, some of the characters we don't get to see very often are that much. We're really taking over and taking center stage and doing a great job. So it was very, very comfortent. It's like quite a strong bench on this ball club.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're so so right. They're so because like each of them can carry not the show, but can carry a storyline because like Jackson, Suki and Taylor are totally carrying that whole thing. Lane and Zach, which is what we're about to get to, which she says she likes him and he's a whole has to go get a take a walk. That's they don't even have anyone else in their scenes most of the time, and they're pulling it off right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's enjoyable to watch those two now because now they're getting more scenes, they're getting more into it, we're invested a little more. It's fun to watch.
Speaker 3: So for Scott and Danielle specifically, do you like Zach and Lane? What do you and do you think Zach? What do you think Zach's gonna do now that he has this information?
Speaker 6: I mean we kind of talked about it before it just.
Speaker 1: You know, he's he's so far from what missus Kim wants for her.
Speaker 4: And so far from Dave Ragalski, so.
Speaker 1: Far right, I mean, you know, he kind of grunts and he plays the guitar, and he's all about chicks and he seems, you know, very self obsessed and his coolness and his sexiness and his you know, all of this and a fun character. And Todd Lowe does a great job because that's his job. But really a mismatch is maybe he's just there because just to show everybody how far Afield Lane has gone, because she's not under her mother's tutlage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because like Daviragowski was so far from missus Kim, but you wanted her so badly to be with him because he's such a good guy.
Speaker 1: Well he was so good at manipulating her, right, I mean he was so he was always just he was a step ahead of missus Kim and right always he was at least smart enough to do that, which makes him really cool.
Speaker 6: And you just saw like Laane like you know, like just swoon over him and like all that stuff. And I understand she's kind of starting to do that with Zach, but like you also don't feel like Lane should be with a guy that is buying beers for chicks at at the grocery store. You know, like there's just something disconnected.
Speaker 1: And Rory and Lane are both doing the same thing. They're kind of like, you know, yeah, you know, they're like middle weights, and now they're hanging around, like what are they doing?
Speaker 3: Wait, Danielle, take your headphones off for one second. I'm not going to give a spoiler. I'm not gonna be spoiler, but take your headphones off me. No, no, you stay on. Do you remember what happens? I don't say what happens, but do you remember what happens with Lane and Zach?
Speaker 1: I do not know.
Speaker 7: Okay, this is gonna be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Can't even. I can't even venture a guess.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 5: I guess also like I don't, I'll ta. I'm just not gonna say it.
Speaker 1: But I will, I you know, can conjecture. Hm.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Perhaps it's doomed a failure. They don't end up together, man, I don't know, probably not, but I don't know any details. I mean, they could run off to I love that neither of you Bolivia and get married Daniell.
Speaker 3: Basically, we asked Scott if he remembers what's happening, and then Tara summed it up because she goes, oh, this is the fact that you guys don't know. It's like, it's.
Speaker 7: Exciting when when Scott doesn't.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, yeah, it makes it a lot more fun. So here's what I'll say, and then you guys talk. I didn't love this episode as much as the two previous, but I still love it. I think season five is still.
Speaker 1: Just I'm not I'm not deducting any I'm not deducting any points. Really, I can't find a place.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed this episode as much as any episode I've seen because it relaxed me. It did the thing that it's supposed to do. It's entertaining, it's relaxing, it's positive. You know, you got your little life lessons in there, and you start feeling bad for Taylor and you realize, I mean it when you have one of these epiphanous moments for a character and that you experienced this because you know you've had that in your life. It's it's this is just the beauty of art. It's a beauty of television. I mean, it's kind of a beautiful thing, right, it's creating this moment for people, and I just loved it. I love that moment, and I loved how Laurel I reacted, and I love the honesty of Jackson saying I'm not cut out for this and I can't do this. I loved how Suki was so supportive of her man.
Speaker 6: And Suki as a first lady, Oh yeah, like me, it's a shining star.
Speaker 4: Like, yes, she is such a good first lady.
Speaker 6: The way she comes him up like before the crowd. I'm like, dang, uh.
Speaker 1: Huh, what a great person and wife.
Speaker 4: And just she even had like the hair and he had it going.
Speaker 1: She's just gold. Yeah. And it's like, uh, you know, every whatever whatever this show is doing lately, it's just kind of perfect, you know, It's it's just kind of perfect. Everything was like, Wow, this show looks great. And didn't the diner look fantastic when it was just filled with people and filled.
Speaker 3: With so I was gonna also say, they spare no expense. I don't know how expensive this show is compared to I don't know another show at the time, West Wing twenty four. I don't know, but it really looks good. They make it look amazing.
Speaker 1: It does look good. It looks really great.
Speaker 3: Costumes are always like the fashion is so good, the hair is so good.
Speaker 1: You they all this is It's interesting because this is the thing that I think Netflix is facing because after they ran out of licenses and People's studios network started pulling their shows off of Netflix, they they became content creators, right, But how do you create that quality content? I think they've done a commendable job. But the studios, the Warner Brothers, the Universals, the paramounts, they have lists and lists of people that are loyal to them behind but below the line, people prop people, the DPS, writers, all kinds of people on their lists. And they know how to make television and they know how to make film, you know what I mean. They really know how to do it well. And anybody attempting, uh, you know, outside of the business, who are you know, quote unquote technologists. It's it's a little it's a little difficult to do and they found that out, you know, and Warner Brothers just does it so well. That show looks fantastic. I've ever seen that show look so good. I agree this episode, I don't want to say this visually spectacular.
Speaker 3: I'm not excited about when we have to review the movies.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited about that.
Speaker 1: What movies? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I think Summer Winter.
Speaker 7: So good.
Speaker 3: We'll find out.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so you'll enjoy it.
Speaker 6: I see it on Netflix all the time, and it's like I randomly watched one the.
Speaker 1: Other day, Danielle. Not a Bircher bubble, but there there is a consensus out there in the fan base that they came some in some.
Speaker 4: Situation that didn't work.
Speaker 3: It it worked, Yes, Scott's saying it worked. I couldn't be more happy that it happened. I'm so grateful for them. But there was something How many years after was it?
Speaker 1: It was nine years?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, so everyone.
Speaker 1: Seven to twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Oh. There was a couple of parts where I just was like, I think you'll enjoy the Danielle, I don't know why we're talking about it now. I apologize. We've got a year and a half before we're going against this, so.
Speaker 6: Here's my question and then we can move on. But do is there ever like a let's give it one more shot. You mean, like, do they want to get like Fall, Winter, Summer, Spring, whatever it was?
Speaker 7: Two?
Speaker 1: Is there there's one nuclear winter.
Speaker 6: Every from Scott's perspective something because if you did, if you did those four movies and it was kind of not well received, is what I'm gathering.
Speaker 3: Scott wants to do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's up to me. I mean really, I mean, I'm the one that's holding it back.
Speaker 6: But so there is I mean, obviously, I know, no one knows who the right that's the cliffhanger, so like except that Amy.
Speaker 3: Says it wasn't a cliffhanger, which I'm like, huh, but whatever, and Matt allegedly knows whose kid it is.
Speaker 5: God, I just know I remember social media when everyone watched that it was wild.
Speaker 3: It really did seem to me like it opened the door for a whole new series.
Speaker 1: But what do I know. I mean, I had, I had, I had a couple of ideas, and I haven't heard back from the studio shockingly, so I don't I don't know, I have no info. I don't know. There was an article recently about Amy and Lauren getting together and having cocktails, and Amy wants to work with Lauren so badly again. Well, and y'all do who the heck knows what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Like Scott said earlier, we don't have a crystal ball. Oh Scott, I have one thing to tell you, and I mean this dead serious, not being not being facetious, And I highly recommend after you listen to this podcast just start it over because I'm right. Your use of vocabulary in this episode today was really impressive.
Speaker 4: You have that.
Speaker 3: I was like, what word mean? Word mean? And I was able to figure it out. But like I'm telling you, if you just listen, go back and listen again because Skull was really on point with like the sat words.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I know we've to rate it. If you want to go through some vocabulary words with me, I'll be at Louisville popcorn.
Speaker 3: Oh July.
Speaker 1: What is it? Sixty? I don't even know the dates.
Speaker 6: No, fifteen sixteenth, right, because no June?
Speaker 4: Are you seeing July?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, no June, June. Louisville is June, and Corpus Christie is July end of July. But I think Louisville is sixteen, seventeen, eighteen or fifteen sixteen seventeen something like that. But anyway, check my socials and all kinds of socials and you'll get the info. Love to see. Anyway, we're gonna wrap this up. How many whatevers are you giving it? How many ballot boxes are you giving it? Tara?
Speaker 5: So this is not not the same level as the Blast couple episodes, Like Amy said, and I think because of the Dean and Rory stuff that I'm not a fan of, I'm gonna give it a seven point five.
Speaker 1: Wow whip five percent duction.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's like.
Speaker 3: A c Yeah, I'm going eight printing presses or eight blintzes. I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: Sorry blintzes because mine was okay, eight, I'll.
Speaker 3: Do eight blintzes.
Speaker 1: Wow, you guys are tough.
Speaker 6: I was gonna do eight point five printing presses or parking spaces.
Speaker 1: Like, well, you guys are tough.
Speaker 6: I love the I actually really like the episode of There was just nothing that was like, you know, you know, all right, that's a great plus to be.
Speaker 1: I I know, I walk, I walk among you, Okay, all right, I don't want to be a freak here. You know, do you do?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I enjoyed the heck out of this show. I'm giving it ten pieces of crispy bacon.
Speaker 9: Happy to hear it, fake bacon, fake cold bacon, fake cold bacon.
Speaker 1: And I it washed over me. I it was just for me. It was this constant wave of pleasure coming at me off the screen. And it looked great. Every scene looked great. The cinematography was fantastic.
Speaker 3: Lauren gill Oh, Laura, Lauren, Laura like Gilmour. Her hair was.
Speaker 6: Laura like Gilmore, Lauren Graham.
Speaker 1: Geez, and there was there was no Emily and Richard in this one. But I tell you what, and it showed me how versatile the cast is, how big the cast is, and how versatile everybody is, because everybody was great.
Speaker 3: And bravo Taylor Doci. What's Taylor Dosi's real life name.
Speaker 1: Michael Michael Winners. It's just genius great.
Speaker 3: He was great in this episode. And way to come back in the end and not be taken down. He's still looking for a rematch.
Speaker 1: And I loved I loved the episode. I really loved it. Anyway, that's gonna wrap it up. Thanks everybody, Thank you, Tara, thank you, Tara, Sorry Tara. Danielle Amy always a pleasure. Everybody listen. Thank you for the downloads and comments. Keep them coming. We grow, we evolved, We read every one of them. We take the shots, and we we try to improve. So we do really, really appreciate it. So keep it coming, your honest assessment of how we're doing here, because you are shaping this show, whether you realize it or not. Anyway, thanks for the downloads and all the best. Make sure to follow us that we want to get to one hundred thousand. Yes we do, and as I always like to say, I am all in all the best people. Love you, stay Hicky, Hey everybody, and don't forget follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com. Oh you Gilmore fans. If you're looking for the best cup of coffee in the world, go to my website from my company Scottip dot com, s C O T. T y P dot com, Scottip dot com Grade one Specialty Coffee