Speaker 1: La Show.
Speaker 2: So let's go over to Eddie, who saw some suspicious activity on his flight. This is from Nashville in North Carolina, or from North Carolina back to.
Speaker 3: Nashville, Nashville to North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: It was weird. We had all boarded the plane. We're all sitting there waiting to take off, and I guess that we're still attached to that jet bridge or whatever, and some guy just gets up and he goes to the flight attendant in the front and he's trying to talk to the flight attendant. I can't really hear what they're saying, but she goes, sir, you cannot exit the plane, and he's trying to point out there, and she kind of like, why don't you just back up? Like back up and let me get an interpreter because I can't understand what you're saying. So he goes back to where they make drinks, right by the cockpit, and as the lady walks out of the plane to find a translator, he starts looking at the cockpit, gets his phone out and starts taking pictures sneakily, and I'm like, whoa why is he doing that?
Speaker 2: That has a little profile leave it, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I mean it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if he was from another country or he yeslator ye.
Speaker 2: Taking pictures of the inside the cockpit, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Other countries have cockpits.
Speaker 2: Like maybe he's taking a picture of the pilot who games and the lip.
Speaker 3: There was no pilot up there.
Speaker 4: I mean, you get an opportunity.
Speaker 2: She started get profilately to you don't always.
Speaker 4: See inside of the little flight deck area. So maybe he thought, oh, my kid would love to see pictures of this.
Speaker 2: Those combinations of want to get off the plane and is showing his kids pictures.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what's crazy. Here's what's crazy. When the lady came back to the interpreter, they started talking for like thirty seconds, and he goes okay and then walk back to the seat like whatever. He went up there and made a big fuss about what a big deal anymore.
Speaker 2: Because he got pictures of the cockpit.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking. Oh no, so then no we made it. Oh thank god. But but the I mean, I'll be honest, I started thinking like, all right, that guy's kind of strong, Like who in here could take him down? Yeah?
Speaker 4: God, it's going to do.
Speaker 2: Luckily, it didn't have to happen.
Speaker 3: I was mentally ready.
Speaker 2: What do you think really happened? And what was the situation?
Speaker 3: I think he was trying to get to his bag because they had ran out of a room on the you know, like overheads, so people had to check their bags and maybe he forgot his headphones in the bag or something. Well, I feel like that was his excuse to go back out and get his bag, and the lady was that you cannot exit the plane anymore. And then once he was up there he saw the flight deck, he was like, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: The worst when you feel like you're going to get to take your carry on and then you have to check it at the gate?
Speaker 3: Is that the worst?
Speaker 4: Well one of not the worst thing ever in life. I didn't say that. I just mean when.
Speaker 3: I mean the situation, that fact that he was taking pictures of the cockpit like that could have been worse.
Speaker 2: I hate what Eddie just did to you. I jumped in, but I hate when somebody does that. Is that really the worst you've done that before?
Speaker 4: Sarcasm?
Speaker 3: I a lot? Hey, would you guys have freaked out a little bit?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: Or just been alert at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I live alert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you're not on airplanes.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: You put your headphones on, and I don't go to sleep down and see you put your hoodie on.
Speaker 4: You sleep.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't sleep. I can't sleep unless I take some sort of pill to knock me out. I don't only take those anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I was speaking of the good old days.
Speaker 2: Those are the old days. Yeah, I'm sorry that happened to you, but okay, no, we're good.
Speaker 3: We're good now.
Speaker 2: By the way, Eddie Amy has a conflident to give you about your coaching, your basketball coaching skills.
Speaker 4: I heard on the street word on the street.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 4: So I went to the chiropractor and I lay down on the table and he's like, hey, do y'all have a producer named Eddie? And I said, yeah, producer Eddie.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: And he's like, yeah, my wife thought whenever we walked in and saw that he was our basketball coach. She's like, I think he's a producer on the Bobby Bone Show or whatever. And so then you know, I'm laying there and he's adjusting me, and I'm like, so, what the coach was Eddie and he said, oh yeah, yeah, he was good. He was good, but y'all were like a losing team. I didn't want to bring that part up, but he did say that he thought you were really uh like you worked him hard, which he thought was a little odd because they're six and seven years old, but like you had him doing like sprints and suicide. He said all that, yeah, and that you would. I said, what about yelling, Like would he yell at the kids? He goes, yeah, he would yell at him, but mostly his own son.
Speaker 3: I'm harder on my own son because I know his potential.
Speaker 1: So where's the good coach? Part?
Speaker 4: Was good? He saying like he was really impressed with you as a coach, and that dude, he's an A plus coach, A plus coach.
Speaker 3: That's good. Your chiropractor him, he's.
Speaker 4: His son was on your team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy that people like.
Speaker 4: His wife is a chiropractor too, No, no idea.
Speaker 1: Did you ever talk to the parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we never talked about professionals like well what do you do? We never got to that.
Speaker 4: You never you never saw them like adjusting people on.
Speaker 2: The adjusting kids. I always made adjust a bunch of kids.
Speaker 3: Dang, I do go hard on my son.
Speaker 4: Huh he did say that's who you yelled at the most.
Speaker 3: I mean I always have a problem yelling at other kids anyway. They aren't mind, like even if I'm their coach. The only time I yelled was to get their attention, not that I was upset. I was just like, Hey, I'm talking to you. Listen. We gotta run this. We gotta run that way instead of this way. That's the only time I yell. I'm not yelling like why did you do that? But my son, Yeah, I'll be like, get out, Wow, you're walking. Get out. You don't walk on the court.
Speaker 2: No food for you tonight.
Speaker 3: You know better than that? Yeah, dinner, Wow, dinner.
Speaker 2: But anyway you got you gotta compliment from someone, wow, completely unsolicited, which is the best kind of compliment to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought the parents hated me. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Some might, but that one doesn't because they understand. Uh. Scuba has been doing his night show now on the Ashville Rock station. I think it's one five point nine the Rock, Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I'm Lunchbox has decided he wants to pull some clips from your show and critique them.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful. Yeah, well, I mean listen as a good friend. I want I listen the other night and I mean I don't know who the guy is on the radio.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like I hear him talk right there? Did you just talk? Scoob? All right here I am talking about He's all deep voice and like scuba on there. It's like he's a phone sex operator tuning in. You know, thanks for being here with me. And I'm like, what are you doing? Are you trying to seduce your audience?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What are interesting?
Speaker 1: It's very strange.
Speaker 2: So how many clips do you have?
Speaker 1: Just a couple here right? Hit it?
Speaker 6: And today is the first night of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was wondering. I was wondering why you were calling from a six one five?
Speaker 7: Are wonder why you're on the fun I'm trying to talk to mom, not you.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 6: I'm just playing around.
Speaker 2: That's my brother Kevin, by.
Speaker 6: The way, Yes, I'm telling other people listening that this is my brother Kevin.
Speaker 3: That's my mom.
Speaker 7: I have another Yeah what do you think I'm doing here? I'm we're talking around the radio radio. Uh so the station is based in Nashville. It's called one O five. No, I think that's good.
Speaker 4: What's the or anything? He was talking to his family and not being sexual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was like, Scooba, Seve the human, did you put a talking?
Speaker 1: Is what happened? Scooba put in the good?
Speaker 2: Do you not know that clip?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I never heard that clips.
Speaker 2: You gave Ray two clips this if if this is another? Because I like that club. That's a good one. Go. Did you not put that one in? So you mind for bad ones?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Like I heard him talking. He said, hey, he'll Billy, what's your U government name? And he was like mine, Steve, It's not Scuba.
Speaker 3: And I was like, where's that?
Speaker 2: Where's that clip? I play that clip?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Heck?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, Well call back anytime, man, and I'd lead.
Speaker 3: To hear happiness the one gun.
Speaker 4: But the Beatles.
Speaker 6: You know what, Danny served fifteen years for our country. If my boss gets pissed at this, you know, screw them. Let's play the Beatles.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: We'll do it right now. I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: No problem, I appreciate you, thanks for calling, and have a good night. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous, but you know what we're doing it?
Speaker 1: Screw it. Here's the Beatles.
Speaker 6: Happiness is a warm gun on one oh five nine in the Rock Nashville's classic rock.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, what are you talking?
Speaker 1: He goes in and out there of a little bit of his what are you talking?
Speaker 2: Would you put that club in?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Do you think your clips were intercepted?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think the better ones where he sounds.
Speaker 2: Normal, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: If so, well, did you actually have clips or did you tell Scuba? Get me?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't understand, Like, why did you get rid of the clips?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: What clips?
Speaker 2: So strategically funny by Scuba to intercept the clips, because Scuba does have control of everything that happens here on the show. Also, by this happening, Munch has shown that he was mining for that worst of the worst, and that Scooba is actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: No, no, I was telling you the breaks I heard he sounded like.
Speaker 3: A and you go find those breaks, you go pull them.
Speaker 2: Tell somebody to find the club. He didn't do it. Himself. What do you think happened? Okay, well then that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If he found him himself and someone hijacked it, that's hilarious. I even sent him you sent to.
Speaker 3: Who you sent them? Let's see a plan from your computer?
Speaker 1: And I said, hey, will you pull these? And he said and he did. Did you send it to Scooba because he's we sent Scuba.
Speaker 2: An email to go find your worst clips and play them on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, hey, man, well thing's gonna happen, I said, I was listening to these breaks, can you pull those?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, like you sound like your low voice? Scooba to Braks, Were you talking your low voice like that?
Speaker 6: That's just how I talk. They listened to it right now. And also depends on what song like I'm not gonna be like whoa over? Like a really slow, I guess, downbeat type song. I like how he got serious with a I mean, you know what, you serve our country?
Speaker 2: I like that you served up Gundry fifteen years.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: What is you gonna do serve our country?
Speaker 4: What is that song by the Beatles Scuba Steve.
Speaker 2: Knight, Happiness is a Gun?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's one that they never play because they always play the same like come together. So I was like, screw, let's play a Beatles song that we don't normally play Scuba.
Speaker 1: Steve Knight, screw it from Rock one oh five Beatles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's try. You got gout on that one?
Speaker 5: I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not cool. That's why he didn't give me the sheet.
Speaker 2: You guys want to do a quick game. Yeah, I don't know this game, so I have to play a lunchbox. One that knows this game. Came up with this, Well we did this last week. No, No, he was with the celebrity and so he wants, we're gonna guess who he golfed with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you okay, so.
Speaker 2: What give us some give us some roles and criteria.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have known who this person was, okay.
Speaker 2: And uh so you didn't golf with him, like you guys didn't set a time and go together.
Speaker 1: No, No, this was I was just there and I was playing, and the guy was like, I'm gonna pair you up, and he told me who it was. He's like, oh, you probably already know this person, since you know you work in the industry.
Speaker 4: And I was like, sure, are you just randomly golfing or at an industry thing?
Speaker 1: No, no, just randomly golfing at a municipal course, like just a public course, Like just walk in, want to play and get you walked it? No, no, I walked in. I'm just gonna play by yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh we do that all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Bobby doesn't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'll either play by myself or with people I know. I don't play randos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah I play.
Speaker 2: I get too competitive and mean and against somebody randomly.
Speaker 4: Matt, let me get this straight. So y'all are just like on a Tuesday, I'm just gonna go walk on and play four hours of golf.
Speaker 2: Old Dewey cox Man, yep.
Speaker 3: And the best case scenario is that they don't pair you with anyone else.
Speaker 2: It's just you, that's what, and then you fly.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you'll have a hobby that's four hours. You have a hobby, that's four hours. You'll have a hobby that is four hours.
Speaker 2: Go get your hair done, that's four hours.
Speaker 4: Hobbies on a hobby, A hobby, a hobby, it's not four hours.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're going nowhere?
Speaker 2: Okay, are we going to know who this person is? Though?
Speaker 1: I know you too, will, Eddie and Bobby will know what?
Speaker 4: So? Is it an athlete?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, oh, I didn't think of a real question.
Speaker 3: But he didn't know him.
Speaker 2: Let's go he would know an athlete? Twenty questions lunch He was a writer? Is it a guy?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good guess.
Speaker 2: Amy something that is he?
Speaker 4: Is he a songwriter? Singer? Songwriter? A singer songwriter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Morgan?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Has he been in our studio?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So he's got to be somebody small like somebody maybe that hasn't blown up yet.
Speaker 3: We're not going to know him. You don't you think so? I don't think so, Eddie? Is he and country music? Did you do any research on the story?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I hope so, because they sent me a lunchbox. I don't guess the celebrity lunchbox played golf.
Speaker 1: With it, says Country Music on his information.
Speaker 3: Dude, where do we go from here? It could be anyone like, does he has he had a number one hit?
Speaker 2: Does he have a song that I would know the words to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's tough asking.
Speaker 4: Then why would he only think that you and Eddie would know him, Morgan and I wouldn't, So it's got to be more like ask if.
Speaker 2: It's like a random what is his team? Is like a player in someone's band, Like it's like the basis for EGL or something. It's like that, who remember remember you guys knew like the basis from EGL. We still play golf, right, that's my reference point, is like, no, but he's great. But you understand what I'm saying. Yeah, Like it's like a secondary person to a main artist and he.
Speaker 4: Said yes to singer songwriter.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know Tom's in a counting on the side too for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Seriously, Yeah, classic Tom doing multiple things, rocking it rock one O five with Steve Knights going out for Tom, counting the dollars and making.
Speaker 4: Him holler is he married?
Speaker 2: Not that I know of my gosh, Morgan.
Speaker 5: I'm picturing somebody who's potentially like a one hit wonder type of person, like maybe they've had one really big song in country music and maybe that's like why you and I may not he thinks we may not know it. That would be my only guess, So I guess, like, has he Has he.
Speaker 8: Only had like one it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Has he had one hit?
Speaker 4: No? But I literally do the the countdown with I.
Speaker 2: Feel like people I don't even know who they are hurt.
Speaker 5: You've heard, you would recognize on the Okay, he has he has a hit?
Speaker 3: So does you know what?
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: But that's what I don't know about art.
Speaker 2: We're asking him about Korean history right now. We don't know what he knows. So they may have had a hit, but not on a chart.
Speaker 5: I think like one hit wonder kind of vibes is what I'm is what I'm picturing.
Speaker 3: Has Bobby Do you know if Bobby and I have met him or hung out with him?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: He's just guessing that y'all would know.
Speaker 2: Over Yeah, we can't attach ourselves to that because you guys.
Speaker 1: Know music more than I do or Morgan. Right, So you don't.
Speaker 2: You're not on the same plane as Amy and Morgan. Though there's like a pyramid, there's a tip top.
Speaker 3: Hey, your question about singing, did you say, does he sing a song that you would know lyrics to?
Speaker 2: Or did like the words?
Speaker 3: Not right? He sings? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Has he ever performed on an award show that you've seen that you know of, but he would know he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even watch it when he's there, he's eating free food.
Speaker 1: Let me see an award show.
Speaker 3: Did you talk to him while you played golf?
Speaker 2: Do you guys get to know each other?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he rich? Would you think he was rich?
Speaker 3: I have no idea he played? He played a t R.
Speaker 4: Does he know Bobby? Like? Was he like, oh, you work with Bobby?
Speaker 2: Why do you say my name like that?
Speaker 3: Weirdo?
Speaker 4: I think it's how my kids say your name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he ever played on an award show.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we're like three questions beyond that.
Speaker 1: Now, he didn't ask about Bobby.
Speaker 8: Does he haven't.
Speaker 4: Asked about distinguished.
Speaker 8: Hair style? Distinct distinct hairstyle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, gon be long?
Speaker 2: Does he have long hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he in that acapella group home Free? Is he in Home Free?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Is he in a band Callaway?
Speaker 4: I think they've been in the studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, this guy has not been our so he's not in a band.
Speaker 2: He's a solo artist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he has distinct hair and maybe like one hit.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that's just a question? Are you sure that's a valid question?
Speaker 4: What are you looking at right now?
Speaker 2: He's on Facebook chat guys googling stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm looking Wikipedia. I'm reading about it.
Speaker 4: So he has a Wikipedia page.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got one. So his hit it's just tough?
Speaker 2: The hit?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: He's maybe had two hits.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's but he's a distinct True, that's true.
Speaker 3: I'm all over the room edwin m.
Speaker 2: Does he have a He doesn't live here?
Speaker 1: And I think you would know who that because didn't he play your thing, your show?
Speaker 3: He did? Oh? His hit? His hit? Was it before two thousand? There we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you're asking me to.
Speaker 2: Can you sing his hit Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: No? I wasn't before two thousand? I don't, I couldn't. Oh, I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna be disappointed when you say who it is? Because we invested all this time? I'm sure like the one time the celebrity was my d When you're into a celebrity.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you'll be disappointed. I don't know if you're a fan or not. I don't know. How to know if you're gonna be disappointed?
Speaker 2: Does he sell tickets to his own shows? Does he tour and you buy tickets to watch him perform? I would assume, So, okay, we love an assumption.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I assume. Can you let.
Speaker 2: Morgan see who it is and let her answer a few questions for us?
Speaker 3: I'd be great.
Speaker 2: Morgan, come here, come here, she's sitting right next to you.
Speaker 3: Oh you know who that is? Morgan?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I've been pretty accurate with my descriptions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could see how this one's difficult, but I yes, I do know who he is.
Speaker 2: He's cell tickets himself to his own shows.
Speaker 8: From what I'm aware of him, I don't think he's been.
Speaker 2: On answered like Lunchboxes saying, maybe he's been right on the whole time.
Speaker 5: He has no currently like as far as I know, he's not like currently been touring.
Speaker 2: Is he known as a good golfer? Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of him called a good golfer because I didn't know who he was.
Speaker 3: Was he good?
Speaker 2: Had you ever heard of him before you met him?
Speaker 5: I had heard of him, You heard of him, and I might have met him.
Speaker 2: Am I a fan of him.
Speaker 8: I think you would be Kelly.
Speaker 2: No, No, isn't somebody like that Americana that.
Speaker 4: He has was huge.
Speaker 8: It was on the charts.
Speaker 2: It is the American honors the traditional, like what we plays country.
Speaker 5: He's not like more of the kind of newer country. Is definitely more on the traditional. I think his hit came out early two thousand.
Speaker 3: Hey, what the guy that is that?
Speaker 2: You're rehearsal dinner? Josh Grayson.
Speaker 3: Josh Grayson.
Speaker 8: No country music?
Speaker 2: It is Josh Greyson played.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I guess it's country music. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's done silent and he's going silent.
Speaker 4: I can't think of anything.
Speaker 5: He's done some stuff like in recent years with other artists, but he really hasn't done his own.
Speaker 3: Would be hilarious.
Speaker 2: I never heard of you.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 2: Sam Malone cheers and his distinct.
Speaker 8: Hair is kind of Chris Stapleton esque.
Speaker 2: So it's long and a cowboy hat.
Speaker 8: Not cowboy hat, just hair.
Speaker 3: Thanks for giving. That's good stuff.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: I feel like Lunchbox did a good job too. Yeah, it's just your past history history past.
Speaker 4: Sid hair is Chris Stapleton esque.
Speaker 1: You guys want to give up.
Speaker 4: No, I want to come over there.
Speaker 8: I do think you guys will all know this name.
Speaker 4: Can I come see why?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 3: The game?
Speaker 4: Amy, you'll play the game.
Speaker 1: She was ready to give up.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't want.
Speaker 8: I don't want a really big one hit wonder.
Speaker 2: Type Jamie Johnson.
Speaker 3: That's the one that Jamie Johnson.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh it's really old.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was him and his buddy, and so the first sole was a part five. We hit like three shots and then he was like, Hey, we're gonna go back and start over. Man, you go play by yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh they got rid of you.
Speaker 1: They got rid of me.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Were they rude, or they were rude, they were just they not want to play with you, or they really just want to play the whole again.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just wanted to play by them, so.
Speaker 3: They want to get rid of you. Let me let me tell you something. It's so weird. Me and Lunchbox have played probably one hundred times together.
Speaker 2: I'm offended for Lunchbox right now.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's not Jamie Johnson. I promise every time we play with other people, they don't like lunchbox. I don't know what it is. We'll play with other people and we laugh about it because I'll hit a shot and they'll be like, Eddie, great shot. You know, Eddie, we found your ball. Lunchbox will lose the ball. They won't even try to find it. And he's like, why why do people not like me? Maybe it's his golf persona.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, So maybe they were just it's the same persona he hasn't here.
Speaker 1: That could be it. Maybe they were just playing on them too, catching up buddies, and they thought it was weird that a random dude was with them.
Speaker 2: But does that happen a lot, like Eddie says, when people don't want to play with you, well not.
Speaker 1: Play with me.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're stuck with him. They don't leave, they.
Speaker 4: Don't leave, they don't engage with him.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird, Eddie. You tell me who they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was cool. I played, I mean I played.
Speaker 2: With a selew.
Speaker 3: Did you guys talk about like hey on lunchbox from the ring?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it was like it was three shots. It was dry boom boom, and they picked up their balls said hey, we're gonna head back and start over.
Speaker 4: You and go ahead, head back and start No one.
Speaker 3: Does that unless you're trying to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: So that sucks for you. Like, I'm kind of a little offended for you. But it wasn't about it being you the person from this show. It's about they just didn't like you as a person. That makes me feel better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it really wanted to start over.
Speaker 3: No, no, you.
Speaker 2: Don't start over ever.
Speaker 8: Let me ask it's like a guy thing.
Speaker 5: If you guys were to go, like Eddie Bobby, you go golf and there's a random guy, would you guys try and like get rid of the random guy?
Speaker 3: Is that I feel like we've done it before.
Speaker 2: I've never got rid of anybody. I don't play the random people anymore. I just had people take pictures of me and like do weird stuff like when I didn't know. So I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 8: So maybe that's like he just didn't know Lunchbox and he was like.
Speaker 3: The practice really is like, so you play nine holes, right, and some people don't do all eighteen holes, so you hope and you start praying, like, oh, maybe they'll leave it. The ninth hole, like after the ninth hole, and then sometimes they do they're like, hey, we're gonna go home, and you're like, yes, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I would have known who he was unless the guy in the clubhouse told me, Hey, I'm gonna pair you up with you know.
Speaker 2: He told you that that's not cool. The clubhouse guy. Now I'm offended for Jamie Johnson.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm gonna pair you up with a couple guys out there and goes, you know, Jamie Johnson. I'm like, what he goes, Because you're in the industry?
Speaker 3: Was that our boy?
Speaker 2: Oh? So he knew who you were?
Speaker 1: Yes, And so I was like, oh so. Then I gave it a Google And that's why I knew who he was.
Speaker 3: When you met Jamie Johnson, did you were you Gibbles or were you Jason?
Speaker 2: Oh, Jason Gibbles. Nobody knows Jason Gibbles. Don't be that PERSONA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: I mean it was pretty fun though, I mean, like farts on people like I thought here. I was like when he told and I googled him. As I'm driving out there to the first tea, I'm like, oh man, I'm about to have some good stories to bring back. It's gonna be like he's gonna tell me about life on the road, and it was three shots in a you turn.
Speaker 3: And a turn.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to have him, man, that's dang dude. Pretty funny though, and that happens a lot with him. But what do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Eddie?
Speaker 3: Honestly don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: He's not angry or mean or he's not he's not he throws with clubs if he gets mad type of thing. But that that's not that's old me. That doesn't happen on whole one, is my point.
Speaker 3: I really don't know what it is. But the people are just like they'll even like.
Speaker 2: Can I give maybe a reason it's not about him at all. You are very warm to anybody, and you are like so small talkie and you're hey, buddy, buddy, like immediately like you find somebody, you're their friend immediately. You think it's just the juxtaposition of you and him together where it makes him seem even colder because you're so warm.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe that's what it is, but I mean lunchboxes, he introduces himself to him and like tries to make conversation, but it just doesn't stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it's just go huh.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that happened. That's a good story, though. He was a real person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be like Jordan Davis's bassist or something. That's why I thought when I said fgl Basis, I thought it was somebody like that who we probably have.
Speaker 3: Met Tom Tom dude.
Speaker 2: And by the way, does money?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, like on the weekdays, Abby, does your boyfriend have a boat?
Speaker 2: I no, Oh no, I just went out with a friend, got it. I say when you say does money, Abby's boyfriend does money?
Speaker 3: He does do money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have a meeting and we are to have it. Yeah, in like a week.
Speaker 4: That's a lie. He hasn't even a week.
Speaker 2: Oh, you just declared it's a week. This is why people don't want to play golf with them.
Speaker 4: You tell me you need to. He probably really does.
Speaker 1: He's pretty flexible.
Speaker 2: He hasn't even reached out.
Speaker 4: What we have not talked to any dates.
Speaker 2: Why you made the whole thing up about a week? You said he's pretty flexible. You haven't spoken to him, but I see him at a.
Speaker 1: Lot of events, so he's.
Speaker 4: Got what was the last event.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of them, so it has to be a lot come up with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last year, man lunch Box played with the guy one time who hadn't exploding golf ball. Oh that's funny, man, Why.
Speaker 1: Do we tell this story?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: He was he took forever. It was the longest day ever because he took forever. He was so slow. And then on the eighteenth hole, he gets up there and he teas it up and he gets his driver around goes wham, Oh my gosh, it exploded.
Speaker 2: He did his own ball, and then acting like he didn't know it was his own ball.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, it's so funny. He goes back to his bag, gets the ball, gets up there, puts on the tee, gets his driver. Oh my gosh, he exploded again twice twice.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think I'd have gone back into the hole, back a hole. I'm gonna let you go, buddy.
Speaker 1: They're taking so long all day, and he did. He pulls it, not once but twice. I'm like, oh my gosh, dude, no one likes this guy. Is miserable.
Speaker 2: Was he by himself?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got teamed up with him.
Speaker 2: You were not with him.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't there at that time. No, I would have loved the exploder.
Speaker 1: The third the third one was real.
Speaker 2: Any chance I on the Oakris Boys, just something cool.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't any of that, just some random dude.
Speaker 2: All right, what we're done. I hope you guys have a great rest of your Monday, and we appreciate you being here for the podcast and we will see you guys tomorrow. Gevebye, everybody.