Speaker 1: V Charlomage the guy we are the breakfast Club. Now, Charlamagne just gave donkey to day to a.
Speaker 2: But eata bottom feeder. But more importantly, her name is Arren Manning. She's an accomplice to adultery. She admitted that she was out here cheating with a married man and she was, you know, performing a galingis and a lingus on the man and was about the body man a boat.
Speaker 3: So it made me think, should side chicks get beat up?
Speaker 2: Because my homegirl aj from the We Talk Back podcast, she says that side chicks should get beat up. If you know you're sleeping with another man's husband or boyfriend, then you are an accomplished to adultree and it takes to the cheap so you're just guilty as the man.
Speaker 3: So she feels like side chick should get beat up.
Speaker 1: Now said the man get beat up as well, though well not, that's not the question, Stitches, what do.
Speaker 3: You think she's get beat up? This is Stitches co hosting today one of three five of me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say yes because, like we said, it takes two to tango. Don't know why I'm talking like this, but it just makes sense if we're gonna go after the side I prefer no violence, you know. I gotta say that because I work with kids. But if we're gonna go after the side chicks, if it takes to the tango, then you gotta go.
Speaker 5: For the other.
Speaker 1: There's variables though, right, because sometimes like the lady just hit me on things. He said she was a side chick. She ain't know she was a side chick rapping. If a side chick don't know she is SI chick.
Speaker 3: Well, I specifically said that.
Speaker 2: AJ said that the side chick should get beat up if you know you're sleeping with another man's husband was boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I was clear you wasn't listening.
Speaker 4: Right, I wasn't listening. I wouldn't want nobody to. I'm gonna go with what I'm gonna default to what you said. If you're not happy with somebody, just let them go, just leave them.
Speaker 3: Also your hate.
Speaker 4: But what that means where you're going? Resolved this yesterday? But it looked like you're hashing back old s you don't like.
Speaker 3: But have you ever buried a chicken bone on behalf?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: Somebody? Have you ever have you ever seen have you ever written somebody's name.
Speaker 5: We don't do that.
Speaker 4: Everybody doesn't do that, okay. And you're from the South, so you know some folks. You know, it's not just hey people that do that. All of us do not do that. Okay, So no, I did not. I just let people go if I don't want to be with you.
Speaker 2: No more like put water in a bottle and snaming it.
Speaker 5: What does he know about that? Sounds personal?
Speaker 4: Leonard, I'm all for a black magic, baby, mister, your pardon, I'm all for.
Speaker 3: A black magic I'm not I'm ready.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, let's let's open up the phone.
Speaker 3: Should side chicks get beat up?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 5: Me and you shut up? Okay, me and you shut up?
Speaker 4: And should the guys get beat up as well?
Speaker 5: And Charlamagne and myself shut up? To shut up?
Speaker 3: Feather?
Speaker 5: Hello? Hello, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 1: D D?
Speaker 5: What are you calling from?
Speaker 6: Droit?
Speaker 3: Definitely beat up?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Should the side chick get beat up?
Speaker 6: The only time the side chicks should be beating up is if she know the white or the girlfriend. If they don't know each other, they had nine times out of ten, they probably don't even know they the side chicken, but should be getting beat up because you the one who owed the girl loyalty?
Speaker 2: Well, what if she knows she don't know you personally, but she knows that you that he is married the situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Now, if he's married, then hey, that's that's the chance she would do to take. But if if it's just a boyfriend's girlfriend situation, no, well.
Speaker 5: D I got a question.
Speaker 4: If it was your sister, like you said, family, hopefully not, But if it was your sister, would you risk the relate? Well, would you risk the relationship with your sister or try to mend it?
Speaker 3: Would you want to beat.
Speaker 7: Like that?
Speaker 6: My sister wouldn't do nothing like that. But if my sister did something like that to me, like eventually, I'll probably make up with her, because I mean, time hills all wounds. But if it's just some random a so shit or a so called friend, then that be.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: She says to both of them, the guy and the girl, Lola.
Speaker 6: What up now?
Speaker 5: Now you can beat upything?
Speaker 8: She could beat the No, I don't think beat up now. Probably back in my twenties, I would agree with that that that they're thinking. But as a forty five year old woman know because chicks don't designate themselves. A man has to designate this woman as a side chick. So he is as, yeah, no, we're not going to fight the woman. We're to put them in.
Speaker 3: I do want to I want to ask you this question.
Speaker 2: If you found out that the side chick was eating your man, bunkie, well, no, because I'm.
Speaker 8: Not doing it. So yeah, these no, And I've been on both sides. I've been to the woman and I've been the side picker.
Speaker 7: But a lot of time sikickers don't.
Speaker 8: Even initially know the their side kick. So now we're going to ask the men.
Speaker 4: Hold on, so here on out honest question. Did you know that you were the side chick in that situation?
Speaker 8: No, not initially. I did not know, not initially that. Once I found out, I didn't mind.
Speaker 3: Damn you see that she ain't mine.
Speaker 5: It's that part she said she hadn't mine, So you didn't leave.
Speaker 8: Him a long time ago.
Speaker 7: I was much younger than Okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, thanks very honesty. That's crazy that she don't mind her man getting his booky eating So she.
Speaker 5: Said she's not gonna do it, so that ain't cheating it. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: Good morning chica?
Speaker 5: Hey, Cheeka, Good morning, good morning, good morning. You take the side. She could beat up.
Speaker 3: She sounds like she just got beat up. She got that man again.
Speaker 7: No, she needs to ask what, but so does the man.
Speaker 8: It's a two ways.
Speaker 7: One one way things.
Speaker 5: So you whipping both of.
Speaker 7: Them absolutely, man first. Sometimes the woman doesn't know. These days, men don't disclose that they're married.
Speaker 2: But what the woman knows in this case, In this case, we're saying the woman knows, yes, Oh no.
Speaker 7: Ask what? What? What?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: How would you feel if you found out your man was getting his salad toss by another woman?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm trying to imagine. Please, I don't know. I can't answer that question.
Speaker 3: All right, but he doesn't want to think.
Speaker 1: But do you do it for your man? Because maybe if you don't do it, so you get it somewhere else.
Speaker 7: Listen, this is American, something very different. I apologize on their behalfful because American I didn't gonna do that I do with my careban people.
Speaker 5: She's not gonna do American's not gonna do it. That's American tradition, all right.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five A five one oh five one Charlaman came up with this.
Speaker 2: Question, should side chicks get beat up? I think it's a great question because if you know you're sleeping with another man's husband or boyfriend, then you're an accomplished to adulttery. And my homegirl aj Sluthor aj A four three All Day We Talked Back podcast. She says she feels should get beat up because it takes to to cheat, so you just as guilty as a man.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five A five one oh five one.
Speaker 5: Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club the Morning.
Speaker 3: Topic time.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five A five one oh five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club Morning, everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Now. Charlamagne gave Doggy the day to a salad tosser.
Speaker 2: Yes, the bottom feet of Tarryn Manning. But you know that's not the reason she's getting donkey of today. But the reason is because the salad she was tossing was another woman's husband, and you know, and she's bragging about the fact that she was, you know, uh, driving down this man's hersty highway with her tongue.
Speaker 3: She was upset with the woman.
Speaker 5: She was upset with the wife. But how good does that butt taste? Where she wants to buy him a boat?
Speaker 3: To man, man, she eating booky and buying boats.
Speaker 5: You know booms tastes good though? And have you tried it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: All right, they don't knock you?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 3: Eight three? What's happening this favorite?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 5: We're asking should a side should get beat up?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we definitely got to put hands and feet on side.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not me, okay, the main the main you shouldn't be You shouldn't be calling right now, should lady?
Speaker 3: But I want to know his thought properly.
Speaker 9: I mean, they did the death of bout the world, so obviously they need to be in every now and then?
Speaker 3: What's the best of both worlds?
Speaker 6: They ain't got to worry about man like worried about.
Speaker 7: Them twenty four seven?
Speaker 3: How old are you? Man?
Speaker 6: They can do what they want? Twenty four you're.
Speaker 3: Twenty four to he's so young? Would you ever let a side chick get your bookie?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: If Sidick said you are not not a boat?
Speaker 5: Not a boat like, I'm sure you like what the challenging charger.
Speaker 3: He said, he don't want just say.
Speaker 1: We don't want a charger or a challenger hell cat eat the boot and that is so stupid.
Speaker 5: He don't want.
Speaker 3: Come on now, she gonnaat she gonna toss your sid and give you a.
Speaker 5: Hell you don't want cat.
Speaker 3: You're in myrtle beach now it's run down.
Speaker 4: The If you don't know, they'd be like, okay, sir, you don't have your you want to tossing it on this young man you don't want.
Speaker 5: You'll take care, Okay, you don't want, so.
Speaker 2: Hey the hell hell cat, sir, sir, if you don't want to, right, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Gonna last about three four minutes, and you got a hell cat for life.
Speaker 1: If you're coming down Carolinas with that hell cat, at least.
Speaker 7: It's gonna have at least dollar car violated like that.
Speaker 3: They gonna give you the hell cat with a special package.
Speaker 1: With a special package, the scat cat.
Speaker 9: My wife's right here.
Speaker 2: Let me told your wife, put it on the phone, told your wife, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you, queen?
Speaker 9: Good? How are you now?
Speaker 2: Your husband called up here this morning and he asked us, He said, hey, man, should I let this girl?
Speaker 3: Uh toss my salad because she wants to buy me a hell cat.
Speaker 5: So he get the hell cat and the and the and the booty eating.
Speaker 3: What do you think he should do?
Speaker 7: Nothing?
Speaker 1: He said, you don't eat the booty side for it.
Speaker 2: Clearly right, she can get it too, Okay, all right, so we find a girl to talk both of y'all slid and by matchem hell Cat. There you go, hell cat hard for man?
Speaker 1: Hello, this guy is Cam. You think should get beat up Cam?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and no, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Tell you why.
Speaker 9: I say yes because I'm gonna tacky bag off safted. Basically, I feel like women should have more respect for a relationship in general. And you know, if women stuck together like you said, it was like, Hey, he's taken, he's got a family at home, I'm cool on him. I don't want to mess with him. This situation would probably not be happening as often as it does. But then at the same time, I feel like no, because for the woman who's getting cheated on, fake, it's like you're lowering yourself worth to even put that energy into another woman like that. I feel like, if your man is gonna cheat, you should just let him go and do what he's gotta do, like don't even waste your energy or somebody like that. Then it's funny you said, uh, black men don't cheat, because that is not true. But what was you gonna say?
Speaker 4: Let me ask you do you feel like a lot of it is the weight is always put on the women, and we don't put any accountability on the man.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of times.
Speaker 4: We always say, well, women, they do this, they gotta do this, and I agree we should we should not, but just in here telling lies, I feel like there's no accountability witness.
Speaker 9: You are silent post that said, why is it always a person who got wrong that is always pressured to be the bigger person? And I felt that because it's like, dang, I why not to be the bigger person and I'm the one who got wrong? You know what I'm saying. I kind of want to I don't want to Michelle Obama. I don't want to go hi with you. Well, I want to go low with you because why why do I have to be the bigger person all the time? Though, But it's just like that energy is not worth it at the end of the day, because you want to fight her and then he's you're gonna take him back or whatever, and he's gonna go do it again with somebody else. So at the end of the day, it's just best to just cut it off. Don't waste your energy, don't waste your time. You know you might be You're too beautiful to be fighting with any woman over any man when it's a thousand millions of them out here.
Speaker 2: You're right, that's.
Speaker 3: The ps A right there.
Speaker 2: She's absolutely right, but that's not entertaining. Would you get your butt loocked for a hell cat? But taking that taking the highway? Will you usually we'll get you further. I agree with her.
Speaker 3: I agree with her.
Speaker 4: Don't waste your time or your energy on somebody. Take that highway, that new hellcat you go get?
Speaker 3: That might be the free Friday question that would you get your buttet looked for a hell cat?
Speaker 5: No, what's the lore of the story?
Speaker 3: Would do right? This is the moral of the story. Hell No.
Speaker 4: If you don't want to be with somebody, let them go.
Speaker 5: That's right, period.
Speaker 3: Let them go.
Speaker 5: Most people ain't turning down the boat.
Speaker 4: And if it's a marriage, definitely say I am for marriages and covenants.
Speaker 3: I love them. Kind of things.
Speaker 4: So I say, try to work it out and try to see if you can make it work. But if you don't want to, if your boyfriend and girlfriend things, you know, and you're not willing to work it out, don't waste somebody's time.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. And you know, black men don't cheat and black women are faithful. Yeah, true, but that's very true. But there is another option, right.
Speaker 2: The other option is sometimes these men aren't cheating, you know, because they're satisfied with what's going on at home. They're cheating because they're getting off with boats and hell cat.
Speaker 4: And there goes the accountability. Do you have to take the boat? Do you have to take the hell cat? Why can't you just take the vehicle that you have in your parking lite? Do you have to That sounds like being greedy? That sounds like being greedy. Can you not just drive what you got in your driveway? Do you have to take the call that was offered to you? It may not be good for you, It might make you sick, It might make you sick and your partners sick.
Speaker 5: Do you have to really take everything that's offered to you? Can you not just say no, thank you?
Speaker 3: Hell cat this man. You are right, thank you.
Speaker 5: Can we try that together?
Speaker 4: No, thank you. Everything ain't good for you.
Speaker 5: You did hear about that, that one gentleman we were talking about last week, that eight the person's what happened to it? You got a little sick, Okay,