Speaker 1: Hi Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh hi Scott.
Speaker 1: Wait is that recording that's recording? Are you sure it's ed?
Speaker 2: Recording in progress? So I'm gonna hope for the best.
Speaker 1: It better because this is a very highly anticipated episode of Bowl Chat. Wow, welcome aboard. We even have like a special setup.
Speaker 2: This is new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, push the thing, start it?
Speaker 3: Oh did you like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess we could probably take the headphones off now, right, we can. I mean it sounds kind of cool though.
Speaker 2: So with this board thing, I have all these fun things so I could say, welcome to our disgusting dinner party.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we'll just stop body. You know, it's different when I'm not pushing the buttons.
Speaker 2: It's fine. I love it, But I have a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, we're literally sitting three feet from the regular thing that we record one. Why do you need.
Speaker 2: This because we needed to record separate of that you didn't want to I don't know why we actually did it this way.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, my look, this thing's cool at all. Yeah. I don't really know why we need it right here in the studio because what we really could have done is just taking those microphones from there and just move them onto this table. And then we could have just done regular.
Speaker 2: I'm already getting a phone call. Oh come on, I know, hold please hold on. Can you make it quick? Yes of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, So while Andrew's on the phone, as usual in every podcast that we do, let me explain to you what's going to happen today. So we had a conversation about two or three weeks ago about things that were I guess disgusting. I don't know, a lot of these things that we have here today are not discussing to me. They might be disgusting to Andrew. But so what we're going to start out with is an appetizer of soda crackers. You know, these can I don't understand why they come in the cans like this. They're imports from where. Oh my god, they're not even wrapped. Look, they're just in a can. I don't what the I don't like that at all. We'll show Andrew that when he gets back in here. On those crackers is going to be easy cheese, cheddar in a can, squeeze spray cheese. I've never had this before in my entire life, and that will be you know, I didn't bring plates or anything. I'm so not prepared for this podcast, but Andrew kind of threw me for a loop with all this technological stuff that he brought in here. I don't know why we need it, but this is more of a thing when you're on the road, if you're someplace other than the studio, you would use something like this. But whatever, you know, milenni Andy over there wants to have it. It's pretty colors, so whatever. Oh, and look our candles, because this particular episode is sponsored by Wax Cabin Candle Company. Go to serial KILLERSPC dot com and you can order our holiday collection of serial Killers candles. You got frosty snowballs over there, and my personal favorite peppermint cocoa crutch. And if you use the coupon code serial Killers at checkout, you'll get ten percent off. All right, So from the crackers and the squeeze cheese, we're gonna move on to some Chef boyard for the main course. That's gonna be the meat filled ravioli that Andrews says is disgusting, but I grew up on so I'm okay with it. I was never a big ravioli fan in the can. I did like the ABC's and one two threes and back in the day when they had the pac Man with meatballs, that was one of my favorites. Oh and they also had these called roller coasters. They would kind of like these squiggly noodles with meatballs. I like those two. And if you want to flop across to the other brand, Franco American. I liked spaghettios with meatballs too. Was not a fan of the one with franks because that was kind of gross. They didn't taste like hot dogs. I do like cut up hot dogs in beans, but those were like some kind of funky meat product. Oh and speaking of meat product, another appetizer chosen by you. We checked all the polls on our Instagram page at Serial Killers PC and the winner of the gross appetizer, I'm sorry Andrew is missing all this is Vienna sausages. Yeah, Little Libby's in the can Vienna sausages. I don't know what these things are. I've seen them many many times in the supermarket and it says made with chicken, beef and pork added in chicken broth. And this can was sixty three cents, So the quality of meat in this can of Vienna sausage cannot be that quality, but thank you very much for suggesting it to us. What else, Oh, another little appetizer that we will have as I found these potato chips limited addition wavy potato chips, turkey and stuffing flavored. Andrew went ew. But I mean, I think they're actually going to be good because I like weird flavored chips. Although I was never a fan of the pickle ones, they have the pickle flavor chips, don't love them. What else is going on? Oh, we're gonna start out with some beer. My friend Eric was in the store and said, dude, you got to try this beer. It's called touch Oh Crunch and it looks like, you know, it's like a knockoff of cinnamon toast Crunch and oh Andrew, Hey, buddy, No, I didn't talk about Iowa yet. Okay, but here, have a beer, buddy.
Speaker 2: A beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna start off with a beer before we eat any food. Oh, so this is Do we still want to wear the headphones by the way, Yeah, I like the way it sounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, because fine, if you back away from the mic too much, then you don't you can't tell if it's not on or not. Ok So this is touch oh crunch, and it's artisanal. What are you doing? Oh? Go ahead, push buttons, go ahead. This is.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. I love this thing. My god.
Speaker 1: So it looks like the cinnamon touch toast crunch lettering on here. Oh wait, we allow to talk about cereal on the bowl Chat podcast. Listen if I'm the one that started this, I don't care what's mentioned.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see what this is all about. Oh, gotta open it agains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cheers, Andy.
Speaker 2: Cheers to the disgusting dinner party. Whe it's present. I don't I don't even know what to say about it. Yeah, that's all right, It's not terrible. I would say to kick this off. This isn't the worst thing I've ever tasted, beer wise.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't trick the whole thing because I have to drive in forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: This is one beer.
Speaker 1: It's a big one though they call that a tall boy. No, that's an even bigger one. What is this? This is sixteen ounces?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's seven percent alcohol, So yeah, you might get a little you're a lightweight.
Speaker 1: So I am, by the way, what I was telling the listeners and viewers before. Yeah, is so I just opened up this can of soda crackers. Okay, check it out. I've wanted to try one of these soda crackers bad. You might not want to now. They're not even wrapped, they're just there.
Speaker 2: So you bought it like this.
Speaker 1: I bought it like because I just pulled the the seal off the top. Well, at least it's a seal. Yeah, but they're just in a can.
Speaker 2: I think this is more of the thing I'm concerned about. This is string cheese. It's not string cheese, easy cheese. It's squeezed cheese. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: This was important. Where was this imported from?
Speaker 2: It looks like it's from the UK.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's in Spanish. Oh okay, well I'm off so well, oh it Kellogg's makes this. Oh because it's keepler, that's right, okay, But but it doesn't say where it came from. Is it Mexico maybe? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is all in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Well I know, but it can be from other places. Other there's a lot of Spanish countries. I don't know. Whatever it is is it came from somewhere and it came across the sea open like that.
Speaker 2: Can I try a cracker without the cheese first?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's permitted, but I just want to try one. I don't the whole thing is the cheese on the cracker, and take one. I guess we both need to talk about why we're.
Speaker 1: A big one. They don't put it back, but take a hole, take a big one. Yeah? Ready?
Speaker 2: Oh this is so gross. God, it touched it. I didn't know how it comes out so fast. I don't have any knaki it alright on, it comes out so fast.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 3: It's so chunky.
Speaker 1: It's not chunky.
Speaker 2: You get that.
Speaker 1: I get this well because now I know how. Now I know how it comes out.
Speaker 2: I'm not eating all that.
Speaker 1: Just take a bite, ready, come on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I swear.
Speaker 1: I'm like, actually I'm I am so nauseous right now, I am sweating. Go ahead, Ready we go, disgusting dinner party. Your appetizer. Mm hmm, it's so artificial tasting. I don't know is it real cheese? You didn't even take any I did. Look, you're such a woos cheddar pasteurized cheese snack.
Speaker 2: Like I'm I'm physically like I'm throwing up in my like, I can't.
Speaker 1: Uh, there shouldn't be this many ingredients in cheese. There's a lot of stuff in here that doesn't belong in cheese.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could do it this much like I'll do this.
Speaker 1: See all right, I'm another bite here. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: M m m mmmm.
Speaker 1: Here's a garbage bag. It's paper, so the cheese will go right through. But whatever, Hey, just grab that garbage can. That's gonna be a mess. Please get the garbage can. Oh, here's your drink. You're not allowed to have water, by the way. Here's your diet. Here's your diet, doctor Pepper. Why do we decide die you, doctor Pepper? Because the people don't like that? Yeah? You know what this tastes like? This is hell?
Speaker 2: This is actual hell.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: This tastes like mac and cheese powder. That's what it tastes like. It's lumpy mac and cheese powder. Okay, and I dislike it immensely.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: But?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Nothing is that sardines? No, it's not sardine. Sardines doesn't come in a can like that.
Speaker 1: What is it? Stop you wait? First, we have to have some chips since tomorrow I watched this down the hatch. Yeah, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving everybody. By the way, this is so I hate Doctor Peppers so much.
Speaker 2: I hate this episode and diet is even worse. It's okay, but uh, don't shove turkey chips in my face. This is ugh.
Speaker 1: So these are wavy potato chips Turkey and Stuffing flavored limited edition for Thanksgiving. Okay, grab one. Okay, what are you doing over there? I'm just making sure that we're still recording. Why are you pushing these buttons?
Speaker 2: I'm just making sure things are still recording. Ready, don't smell it. Those are okay. It tastes like stove top. Yeah, I don't hate this.
Speaker 1: Have you dipped a chick chip in the bag of stovetop before you actually make it? No, that's what it tastes like. Oh, I'm gonna say I've never done that. I just feel nauseous. Oh, I'm just gonna be honest. There's more to come, yeah, chick to Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like we interestIt with some of these things, though. We can't just keep moving on.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, but I don't know why I didn't bring napkins over though.
Speaker 2: What's next.
Speaker 1: We'll have a little chat. Let's just talk, Andrew, this is bull chat. Oh, I'll go. Oh you know what? You know what? Amy and I started watching the show that you recommended you to. Happy Endings, Yes, happy ending Yeah like it.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 1: We're about four episodes in mm HM, and you know we decided it kind of stands the test of time. It does, so.
Speaker 2: The dialogue is really quick. It's fun. It only gets better with later seasons. Two. Season two is like one of my favorites. I just put that show on his background noise. Now it's that good to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, did you start watching Kim's Convenience like we recommended?
Speaker 2: I have not, come on, Andrew, I just finished an anime I was interested in what Yeah, Genesis Evangelion?
Speaker 1: Was it in your mom's basement? No?
Speaker 2: No, anime in my mom's basement in my apartment though. Yeah, let me tell you something. I am still disgusted that I ate that cheese.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the next listener? Picked appetizer?
Speaker 2: No? I need to, I need to, like, I need to pleasees.
Speaker 1: No, it's sardines. Does not come in a can like that fish.
Speaker 2: I don't want it? Is it bread and a can.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, that didn't come. I ordered it the BNM bread and a can.
Speaker 2: Stupid. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Just smell it. Just smell it, smell it.
Speaker 2: This is the worst episode of all time. No sausage in a can?
Speaker 1: Why it smells like cat food?
Speaker 2: It does sweets?
Speaker 1: This stuff?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 2: This is also our personal opinions. Don't take it personally. If you like this stuff, obviously people eat it. Yes, We're sorry, and I'm sure if you use these ingredients in certain ways, like of a chef Gordon Ramsey made these types of things.
Speaker 1: Really, he could probably make it good.
Speaker 2: Chef Gordon Ramsey is taking Vienna sausages from Libby's and putting them in recipes. You never know. Stranger things have happened. Also, you're getting a phone call. Oh god, they're mushy.
Speaker 1: Oh it's Amy.
Speaker 2: Why are sausages mushy? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, Welcome to the Disgusting dinner Party. Amy, I'm dying. Oh sorry, now we have to put an explicit there because we can't edit it.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh it's okay. We were just about to eat a Vienna sausage. Would you like me to bring one home for you.
Speaker 2: No, okay, let me tell you something, doctor Pepper disgusting. The stupid cheese in a can disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're moving on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to the ambrosia and the refrigerator, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, we haven't even gotten there yet. I think my ambrosia's gonna taste pretty good. I think it too. I think people just are scared of the name. Yeah, but uh, yeah, you used to You used to eat cool You used to eat coolip right out of the container.
Speaker 2: It is delicious.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got that? Is it? Okay? If I return, you call in about thirty minutes. Is this a Is this a life or death situation?
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 1: I was just letting you know that I got in immediately morning. Oh, good for you. I'm glad you said you have your hip taken. Look at Yeah, she was in a she was in a crazy game of soccer last night, moms against the kids. Yeah, she did great, but she threw her hip out.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 2: Some play around.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, I'm glad that you were able to get that. I'm glad you got that appointment. We're about to eat Vianna sausages and it smells like cat food. So I'll just give you that. M okay, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Have with that, and and love you, love you, Amy. I'll bring the leftovers home, okay, all right, have a great love you by Okay. Every time I'm trying to find some sweet relief, I keep going for the doctor pepper and then I just make it worse. Oh God, the juices. There's juices on this.
Speaker 1: So this looks like maybe you know the middle part of a hot dog is what it looks like. It's smells. It smells like cat food.
Speaker 2: And they're mushy.
Speaker 1: Are you supposed to cook it?
Speaker 2: Well? Check?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ready here we go. Oh God, like I actually had to fight the urge that I can't. I'm not sure if I could swallow it or not. I'm not even lying like it was here.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is so bad. I don't even I mean my dog would eat it, there's no doubt. But I think that this is this is like animal food level again, no offense. Did you buy?
Speaker 1: No, it's not truck.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what is this? Made? With chicken beef and pork added in chicken broth? They're fully cooked, so you should you should drink the broth then I I will never in my life.
Speaker 1: But are you supposed to heat it?
Speaker 2: Like? Look at the picture. Look at the serving suggestion. So there's a bunch of little turn it around there. Serving suggestion is a bunch of little sausages on a plate with some garnish, let tomato. Right yeah? Oh oh?
Speaker 1: What heated eating directions?
Speaker 2: Microwave microwave sausages and broth on high and covered microwave safe dish for forty five seconds or until hot. No, that that makes a lot of sense because thinking about this, this is just mushy meat.
Speaker 1: I think I hate diet pepper, doctor pepper worse than that.
Speaker 2: And no, die doctor pepper is bad, don't get me wrong, But it's just this is a lot.
Speaker 1: Are we Are we ready for the main course?
Speaker 2: We can't go to the main course just yet. No, I think we need to talk about I.
Speaker 1: Think we you know what I think we should do. I think we should eat the main course only because it's heated and it's getting cold, and you don't want that cold either, And then we could take a little chat break before dessert.
Speaker 2: What if we have to force ourselves to eat all three before we get to the ambrosia or three? What we have to eat our ravioli's.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we know. We have to eat the ravioli, the whole the whole bowl. Yeah yeah, is it is there a lot? No, it's a can split in two.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I used to eat a whole can by myself when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I thought you didn't eat these?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Wow, you just completely ruined our shot. Hey guys, so h hope you enjoyed. This is the cereal library. You get a really good view of it while we're sitting at this table. I hope that you're enjoying enjoying that. Oh god, this is going to be so bad.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually not.
Speaker 2: I'm throwing this away. Go ahead, okay. I also would like a new Oh there is new forks. Wow, we really came prepared. Do you have.
Speaker 1: The chef boy r D.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beef ravioli, the out you may buy sausages. I saw the jews come up. Oh no, remember when I said we have to eat the whole bowl to move on? It's not happening.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it is so chef we are d. He was an actual chef back in the day. And he's dead obviously, but he made stuff and then put it in cans and sold it and people liked it.
Speaker 2: Oh god, what they're great.
Speaker 1: Andrew, here we go. Oh god, hmm, I'm fine with it. I have no problem with it because I grew up on this stuff. I was never a big fan of the actual Ravioli shape, but everything from Chef boy Ardy pretty much tastes the same. They're just different shapes. So I'll eat this all day.
Speaker 2: What am I eating the meat.
Speaker 1: Like? It's it's like pureade meat in the middle, with meat chunks in the sauce. Oh right, yeah, hmm, I'll have yours. I'm gonna eat a whole one.
Speaker 2: I will say, out of all of the things that we've had so far, this is the least offensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No water, artificial flavors, no preservatives, no arterficial colors, no artificial anything. It's all natural, Andrew. No preservatives.
Speaker 2: I think it's because if like I wanted pasta as a kid, my mom would just be like, oh okay, we used to like make our own tomato sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, this is a chacrilege for an Italian people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're Greek, but or at least my dad's side is.
Speaker 1: Would you like to hear Chef bar d story?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think I have any frame of matter of fill.
Speaker 1: In nineteen twenty four, Chef Hector boy r D. He had a restaurant. It was so popular he began bottling his signature sauce and jars for his customers to take home. Today, Chef boy r D maintains its quality by using ingredients such as vine ripened California tomatoes, that wholesome pasta.
Speaker 2: Oh what is doctor Pepper like? What is this actually supposed to be? Well?
Speaker 1: A doctor he was, and he worked along with Kellogg in the sanitarium making people well. And he had this concoction of all these different spices and stuff, and he went alongside of Kellogg and worked with him in the sanitarium. Did you do some like prep before this podcast? I just made that all up?
Speaker 2: Oka?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah wow. I mean, let's here for Scott. Everyone made that up on the spot. That's called improv. Shut that off.
Speaker 1: Shut it off. My music teacher though in elementary school, her name was doctor Pepper. Huh, yeah, she's dead.
Speaker 2: Do I dare go for another one? I might go for another We're gonna take a little break after this. I'm getting I'm getting a little hot. It's good, right, you know, I'm saying I'm physically getting warm.
Speaker 1: I ate the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you could have the rest of mine. No, that's actually not nauseating to me. You're right, it's not bad, but it's not good in a pinch. You know, by the time this boils, you could have boiled water.
Speaker 1: That door is open, I can hear stuff. Can you pull that door clos please. I have fond memories of like playing hooky from school when I was pretending to be sick, and watching Bob Barker on the Prices right, and eating Chef Boy or d so it makes me happy.
Speaker 2: I I don't have any of those memories really. No, So what was your like what was your childhood comfort food? H We would do grilled cheese.
Speaker 1: Okay, you gotta make that though, I mean something that you just like jacked out of a can.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: There weren't too many canned meals. If anything, we would do what were those things with the penguin on them?
Speaker 1: Penguin?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, the Kid's cuisine, Yes, kids, the frozen meals.
Speaker 2: Kid Cuisine every once in a while we would get a kid cuisine, but that was rare.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But it's funny though, because that's that's nine. I was a teenager already, so I'm talking about eighty stuff.
Speaker 2: But sorry, I don't mean to cut you off. I just need to have my French toast crunch beer.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, take a swig. So, oh, you know what, this is a perfect point, Andrew, Thanks for listening to bol chat. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 1: Did it work? I think I guarantee you it did not work. There was nothing there.
Speaker 2: I still have all this chef boy or d Ravioli. Do you want it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But you were just saying how good it tasted. You don't want the rest of it?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I had it was good. I had my lunch. I don't even that's I had two of them. So let's hear it from me?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, desert his neck, so let's let's let it settle. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what else is going on, Andrew? Well, I guess here is where we could talk about Clifford.
Speaker 1: Because I did not allow it in the Serial Killers podcast. Yes that you hear Monday.
Speaker 2: That's a giant bowl of ambrosia. Dude, Yeah, I got a little carried away.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Well? First of all, let me talk about my ambrosia. I was going to make a classic ambrosia similar to what you made. But then when I looked it over, I saw that it's a very popular dessert and.
Speaker 1: You just throw up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Sorry in New Zealand. And then I looked into our statistics. We do actually have listeners from New Zealand. So I thought, what better way to honor our kiwis?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, did you put kiwi in it?
Speaker 2: No, there are no kiwis. Theres is more berry based. Oh no, so in the US it's more of like a fruit cocktail and whipped cream type of deal. Theirs is more berry based.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Actually I tasted it a little bit yesterday.
Speaker 1: You weren't supposed to. I didn't taste mine.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you put mayo in yours.
Speaker 1: I swear, I swear on my life and my kids that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, is there any gross ingredients?
Speaker 1: There's nothing nothing. I got a recipe off the internet and there's nothing gross about it. It's a Southern recipe. Because it's very popular down south. And I have to say, I've never had ambrosia in my life. Like my friend that I was talking to last night, like what is that? That's some kind of meat thing, right, and I was like, no, it's a dessert. Or actually, down south sometimes it's a salad. So there are places families that will eat that, like say Thanksgiving tomorrow, Yeah, there are gonna be some families down south that have ambrosia as a side salad with their meal. It is interesting and they may or may not put mayo in it.
Speaker 2: Well, if your family cooks ambrosia with mayo, I don't cook. I don't know how it's made or made it whip creams it, I don't know. You so bake it. You don't bake it.
Speaker 1: No, you mixed it and put in the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Did not. If your family mixes it with mayo, cool, just not. You know. For my taste, there are a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of different variations that some of them had nuts, and some of them had sour cream, and some of them had all kinds of different variations. But the basic thing is just your cool whip and your fruit and coconut. So New Zealand has none of that New Zealand. It's why would you Why would you make an American dish from some other country?
Speaker 2: Well, no, because it's also popular there.
Speaker 1: Right, But it was born in the southern United States. I don't know about that, they said, I'm at barbecues. They do, but it was born here in the eighteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, I put a fun spin on it. I had to make the cream myself. I bought heavy whipping cream, made it into whipped cream, got some Greek yogurt because that's what it called for. Then I got some tim tams. Have you ever had tim tams? Yes, so it called for tim tams.
Speaker 1: Can we eat our own instead?
Speaker 2: Mine's good? Do you not like Greek yogurt?
Speaker 1: Yours doesn't sound like much of a dessert. It's supposed to be a dessert.
Speaker 2: It is a dessert. It's sweet, and they had some frozen well, had some frozen fruits berries.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't tell me. I don't want to know what's in it. Just let me eat it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm excited for it, to be quite honest.
Speaker 1: Would you like to try the appetizer dessert?
Speaker 2: What do you mean an appetizers?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there was one other thing we mentioned on that podcast that we were going to eat today as well.
Speaker 2: And it's dessert.
Speaker 1: It kind of what is it? Well? You like New Zealan, New Zealand, New Zealan. Yeah, so I get some Australian licorice.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I forgot there's black licorice involved. I hate black licorice more than anything same. It's never good and I'm sorry for those of us who like black licorice. It's just what is the taste of it? You? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Licorice root, it's it grows. It's licorice.
Speaker 2: Wait, it grows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, licorice is they get it from a plant?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Since when?
Speaker 1: I mean this gooey stuff like Twizzlers don't come out of the ground. But it's licorice. Root is what the flavoring is.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a root.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ingredients, wheat glucose syrup, wheat flour, molasses, sugar water, wheat, sunflower oil colored with caramel color, licorice extract. Every once in a while, I keep thinking about how the string cheese came out.
Speaker 2: It's not easy cheese, it's spray cheese. Whatever, how it came out of the can. And now I'm just getting nauseous all over again. That was a lot of oh to myself and on my finger. It's like Vienna sausage in candy form, just sticky.
Speaker 1: This is not gonna be good. You're ready, just eat it? Yeah, yeah, I hate black liquors. It's nice that it's soft, but it's so gross. Again, sorry if you like it. No, No, does remind me of night quill or the clubs in the nineties when the.
Speaker 2: The bar owner, we'd be like, hey, guys, have a shot. There's some jaeger or is it Rumplements? What's the one that tastes like licorice? I know all of those Jaegermeister and Rumplements, And there was a Goldschlager all those three days.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to focus. I got it, I'll I could do this.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I could do this.
Speaker 1: These big do Do club guys were always giving you shots of the worst liquor and you had to do it. But then as the years got later, I would just throw it over my shoulder while they weren't looking.
Speaker 2: Why what exactly it's stuck in my teeth. This is terrible, So like, here's a question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, how what is this used for?
Speaker 1: People like it?
Speaker 2: But like, what is it like a mint?
Speaker 1: No, it's candy.
Speaker 2: How is this a candy?
Speaker 1: Usually old people have it in a bowl in there, but like individually wrapped as well underneath their drapes.
Speaker 2: Hey, would you like some liquorice?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That and what's the other one?
Speaker 2: Worth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we should have had. Everything is gonna taste like this now. It's like my mom and anytime my kids go over to my parents' house, she'll break out the butter scotch. She always has it in her housecoat pocket and she's like, here you go, kids, and they love it. They take handfuls of butterscotch.
Speaker 2: I just washed down that black licorice with some die doctor pepper.
Speaker 1: Which is pretty close. This is liquid licorice. What this is?
Speaker 2: It's just, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen mister Pib? That's like the knockoff doctor Piper. Never had PIB. The first time I ever saw mister Pib was in Cedar Rapids, Iowa at the Come and Go.
Speaker 2: And there it is everybody our Iowa mentioned folks give it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh that's how that works. I like that, No, it really was. I remember going in there and that's when he asked me if I wanted to pop in a sack. Oh yeah, I remember the come and go surprise. I remember that one you did.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I think I like the beer so far. My favorite things. The beer is number two. Number one would have to be.
Speaker 1: Huh, why are people listening to this?
Speaker 2: Well, because they wanted to hear us eat disgusting.
Speaker 1: Things, but not all well. I mean, I guess art version of discussing most of them were disgusting, but the fact that these things exist in the wild, yeah, means that people like them because these companies are successful with making them exactly so, they do sell enough of it.
Speaker 2: And there are things that I personally like that other people don't like.
Speaker 1: It's just like I tell my kids when they eat something they say that's disgusting, I'm like, it's not disgusting. You don't like it because somebody obviously likes it or they wouldn't make it.
Speaker 2: So maybe let's rebrand this to that we don't like it, dinner party, perfect done, Okay, we don't like it, dinner party.
Speaker 1: Would you like to move on to dessert? Andrew, I think I'd.
Speaker 2: Like to pad as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're only at.
Speaker 2: Thirty minutes right now. Our listeners came here for an event. This is the main This is the super Bowl of bowl chats.
Speaker 1: It really is, because the Bowl of Ambrosia is really what started this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true, Yes, look at us. Now, can we talk about Clifford?
Speaker 1: You're putting you're talking about Clifford so much.
Speaker 2: I just I never got to mention what I wanted to mention. What do you think rimshot is?
Speaker 1: Oh? That boom?
Speaker 2: Oh, like it's after a joke. Hey, Andrew, look at my big toe. What's the wrong with your big toe?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that.
Speaker 1: That's about why it's called rim shot because it's a rim shot on a drum. It's don't on a snare drum. I didn't know that's a thing. What I know that was a thing? Okay, snare drum?
Speaker 2: Do you want to play with some other sound effects?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Can you say something depressing?
Speaker 1: Clifford died.
Speaker 3: It's so fun.
Speaker 2: Actually he didn't, but his mom probably did. But then they came back to life and we're angels.
Speaker 1: Now did this thing come with that?
Speaker 2: Or did you love it as a zombie.
Speaker 1: That sounded like it was from Scooby Doo. I love it, it weren't for those meddling kids got away with it.
Speaker 2: No what else you could do? What we can just have people laugh at our own jokes.
Speaker 1: Okay. The whole thing is though, when we're sitting in the studio, we don't need this. So can we not use this next time? I like it, it's cool, but it's not necessary.
Speaker 2: Well, when we do zoom interviews we will why because you don't know how to hook up zoom interviews. So if we do it like this, we'd see the person have this. Did you just burp into the microphone? Oh no, oh god, I'm sorry. The what was it again? Not preferred dinner? Party?
Speaker 1: The stuff we don't like party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the stuff we don't like party. So go ahead, Clifford, Great, let's talk about it. Well no, no, no, I just need to explain. If you zoom now, it would just feed through this and the person would be there and we could just talk to it.
Speaker 1: So the volume would all be perfect. I wouldn't have to do anything. Get avery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it makes our lives so much easier.
Speaker 1: But does it sound good.
Speaker 2: I mean, you listen to what this sounded like before, so it equalizes their voice, which I have no idea what it means. I bought this thing and everybody was telling me, oh my god, you'll be surprised by the processing power and my understanding of processing and all that other stuff. Is I plugged it in. It sounds decent and I'm good.
Speaker 1: Did you use Serial Killers funds to purchase this box?
Speaker 2: I did not? Okay, good, I used my own funds.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I'm independent, all right.
Speaker 1: So please, Clifford, I'm on dessert. I'm hungry. What do you want to talk about? Clifford? His mom is dead gone. I feel like there's a lot of plot holes in the movie, Clifford. It's a kid's movie. We talked about this on the show because it is very inconsistent. There are things all over the place. Why is Clifford read? It was never explained, never explained well, because you know, he's a beloved childhood character that was just always read, so they don't have to explain it.
Speaker 2: Well again, it would be nice in a Clifford origin story to hear that. Okay, next, yes, what happened to his family. Clifford's all sad. I got emotionally invested. Clifford's parents are.
Speaker 1: Gone, he has a new family.
Speaker 2: I don't love that story. What happened to the mom? He was so upset.
Speaker 1: It's a movie.
Speaker 2: But what happened to the mom?
Speaker 1: She got adopted? You think or she died.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: And the siblings are in other homes. Now you sure, and there's going to be a reunion in Central Park next week? You think, yes, you promise, yes, okay or whatever park that they say that. That was okay, okay.
Speaker 2: As long as Clifford's family, He's okay.
Speaker 1: They're fine. I just got worried. Quid, please eat dessert.
Speaker 2: Did you like the design of Clifford the design? Yeah? Like did you like how he looked?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it was obviously like CGI fake dog. I mean, plus a fact, did you notice that when people were holding him, they weren't really holding him. He was just doing this and they just put it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were definitely holding like a green screen puppet exactly.
Speaker 1: It was a stuffed green My.
Speaker 2: Downstairs neighbor, Joel, he works for HBO. He got to see the season of Game of Thrones, before it came out season eight, and he said when they watched it, because he puts the trailers together for HBO, they watched the unedited cut of it. So when they had like the dragon come in, it was just a hand puppet that was green, and they would like have the dragon come into the scene like this.
Speaker 1: That's how they do stuff now.
Speaker 2: And so when they watched it, they were like, oh is this that's this is sad Hollywood magic out the window.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's why you have to be a really good actor or actress to pretend that you're holding something.
Speaker 2: I couldn't know if you told me right now. I had to talk to you, and you had like I had to pretend that your hand was a dog. I'd crack up. Okay, I wouldn't be able to do that.
Speaker 1: We won't make it. Andrew, By the way, where we bought this. We bought this beer at Stu Leonard's, that specialty grocery store.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's me stew exactly. And here's ducky So no, it's Stewie the Duck. Stewie the Duck.
Speaker 1: So they had all kinds of weird beers like this. They also had a Snyder's pretzel beer, which I thought could be interesting because maybe it's a little bit salty. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, my opinion on black coffee is that it tastes what Well, I'm just saying because it's pretzel beer, right, Yeah, my opinion of black coffee is that it tastes like burnt pretzels.
Speaker 1: So I know that's just because you're drinking Starbucks. That's what's burnt.
Speaker 2: Well, then Duncan is too.
Speaker 1: I don't drink black coffee, so I don't know. I have to dress it up. Yeah, you'd really dress it up. Yes, did you? Did?
Speaker 2: I tell you what Nate said today? What Nate, who's a producer on our show? He said, bump me back down to five creams. I've been doing six. And I said, no, you've been at five creams?
Speaker 1: No? I always get him six.
Speaker 2: Oh, only do five for that?
Speaker 1: I order him six.
Speaker 2: Wow, So you're really trying to.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're actually putting six and you have to ask for more because they don't put that much in.
Speaker 2: Well, he's like, I'm trying to lose weight. And I didn't want to tell him that. I think going one cream less would do anything. But wait, were we gonna drink the candle whack. We were going to code our mouths of the candle wacks to eat something. Remember that in the last episode we said that I'm not doing that, but we's hot. We said we needed to come put my finger in it.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that, it's hot. Can we have dessert now?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Also I didn't loving Clifford that they got all the locations wrong. Well, yeah, that made me mad.
Speaker 1: It always makes me mad.
Speaker 2: And that made my mom mad too. Yeah, and she was so excited for that movie. We did enjoy it overall, though, I will say it's it's cute to see a giant dog running around.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: And it was nice to actually be back in the movie theater again. I saw it on paramoun Plus.
Speaker 1: Can I have your password? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Can chair?
Speaker 1: Oh did you bring a serving spoon? Because I did, thank god one of us did. Well I'm not. You can't commingle?
Speaker 2: Well then what am I going to do? I go get a spoon from the cereal box? Okay, yeah, great, great? All right, are we trying mine first?
Speaker 1: We're gonna try them at the same time. Gather you're Ambrosia, Andy B.
Speaker 2: Or b.
Speaker 1: It's right here, so I was prepared.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have the same treatment as you. Wait, I have to go get a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have bowls for us. I think that my presentation was is rather nice. Just a spoon no, no, yeah, plastic spoon. No, I know those aren't clean. They're not clean. We just clink with those. Check it out. Look at that. That is a nice, right, because I'm all about presentation, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Fun fun You see mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh? What the hell? Just I don't even I don't want yours.
Speaker 2: It's my ambrosia.
Speaker 1: I'm not even trying her. Why that's because.
Speaker 2: There's marshmallows in your hand. It's Greek yokurt.
Speaker 1: That's not ambrosia. It is No, it isn't.
Speaker 2: Don't make fun of the kiwis. I wanted this, but I don't understand why you wouldn't make American ambro because I wanted to try this recipe. I think it looks delicious. Look at this, hey, no delicious?
Speaker 1: No, put it down.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that I don't. Plus, I believe Amy made that. No she didn't. She wasn't home yesterday afternoon. I came home and I swear I made it. I made the whole thing myself. Well, I made this mice.
Speaker 1: Your smells like ass. I don't even want smells like Greek yoga. Calm it down. That's not ambrosia.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't. I knew Zealanders. It is.
Speaker 1: You messed this whole thing up.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Now we have to do it again.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it's a one time special for ambrose. You totally screwed it off. I did it. It's ambrosia. No, it isn't. It is to them.
Speaker 1: Who are you to say that New Zealanders haven't done ambrosia?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Holy I don't want that. I want it, So you eat it? Fine, No, you have to have mine.
Speaker 2: What You can't make the rules up as you go.
Speaker 1: But I can. I'm already getting nauseous from the smell of it.
Speaker 2: It's literally just Greek yogurt, heavy whipping cream and marshmaows. It also shouldn't be spilling out of the bowl when you turn it. It should be thick. Well, it's been sitting out for quite some time.
Speaker 1: No, it hasn't. It was in the refrigerator all morning.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. It's been sitting there and it's been forty minutes since we started this thing.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's not disgusting. I'll have some now, No, no, you have to have mine and I have to have yours. Well you told me don't use a serving spoon for you put it in here? Oh yeah, I forgot about that. You're gonna be like whoa. Never judge your book by its cover, Andy was read here you go see this?
Speaker 1: This is what Ambros is supposed to actually look like.
Speaker 2: But this is what my New Zealand version looks like.
Speaker 1: Here you go?
Speaker 2: Where how am I eating this? Do you have a spoon?
Speaker 1: Use your spoon? I'll get a spoon.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna I click stupid Andrew, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You can't eat yours now you've tainted your taste buds. No, I'm getting you another spoon.
Speaker 2: Never falling apart? Stop, I actually like mine, you're not supposed to. I would eat this, damn it. It's basically just break yogurt with marshmallows, just canted cheese everywhere.
Speaker 3: What hmm?
Speaker 2: Delectable?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Stop it melting your mouth.
Speaker 1: That's not what this is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: So what am I doing with this here?
Speaker 1: Use this. Hold on, I need some of yours. Oh you give it to me? Yeah, all right, you're ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's also not bad, but it's not that's not what Ambrosi is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't care. That's how I mean it.
Speaker 1: It basically just says like Dan and nicks berry yogurt with marshmallows in.
Speaker 2: It, and yours tastes like what whipped cream with some fruity strawberries or struck or orange.
Speaker 1: There's no strawberries in there. This is cool whip shredded coconut, mandarin oranges, Maraschino cherries and pineapple tidbits and many marshmallows. Okay, I want to try some.
Speaker 2: M I don't hate it. I don't hate it. Okay, these are mandarin oranges. That's good. There's also some sour cream in there. What there's also a little sour cream in that. They say that it cuts the sweetness. Interesting, what's a big deal. I thought we agree that you weren't gonna sneak ingredients in.
Speaker 1: It's not sneaking. It's sour cream. It's not like it's cat poop.
Speaker 2: Should I get the Vianna sausages out. I love mine and I like mine. Mine wasn't so bad.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take this home.
Speaker 2: Kai going into this eat more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I like mine. Well, I like mine, m I should put my recipe up.
Speaker 2: Good day mites.
Speaker 1: I love mine, I don't.
Speaker 2: It's delicious.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they say that in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: No they don't. It's more of a I don't know old they're kiwis hi Kiwi's.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 2: M The tim tams make it so good. You like tim Tams.
Speaker 1: They're cookies, aren't they? Yeah, they're chocolate biscuits. I would eat this whole ball of mine.
Speaker 2: I would eat mine. I would. It might feel like I'm meaning a yogurt because it's mostly yogurt.
Speaker 1: See, this was the good part of the disgusting dinner party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is fine.
Speaker 1: This was the first thing that we thought was going to be disgusting because we didn't know much about ambrosia.
Speaker 2: Well the things we don't like dinner party right.
Speaker 1: See, you cannot judge something by its name, right, Like if some kid has a dumb name, might be a cool kid. Yeah, just saying, and what do you use a dumb name. I don't know. I don't want to say anything because then someone might be like, that's messed up, that's my name. I'll eat this all day.
Speaker 2: I actually really this is decent to me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna laugh at me.
Speaker 2: But if I was stuck on a desert island, I would just want bowls of ambrosia. I've got a little take. You carry it away, but my marshmallows. Know what I would have done next time?
Speaker 1: Used many ones who puts giant, full sized marshmallows in.
Speaker 2: I don't really understand the instructions too well. But yeah, it has a ton of whipping cream. I made my own whipped cream.
Speaker 1: I've impressed. I didn't taste it, but I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It wasn't bad.
Speaker 1: It was okay. I'm just saying I appreciate your effort, but it's not for me.
Speaker 2: I love a good Greek yocre, but it has to be flavored Greek yocret. How do you feel about Greek yocrets? Know which one I can't stand? So sorry to cut you off. Scandinavian yogurt? Oh that ugh is keever? Google whatever that's called. Whatever it is, it's like Keegel. Ugh, No, it's definitely not a Keegel Kivlar something like that. Excuse me, if you're still listening to this, then you just heard Scottie burp. Uh tell us at the forty four minute mark if you're still listening, Yeah, we need to take another break. Uh no, because we've done fifty minute episodes with only one ad break.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of ad break, check out Serial KILLERSPC dot com and purchase your wax cabin candles for the holidays. Yeah, it's our candle collection, frosty snowballs. Oh, I have peppermint cocoa crunch and I love it. I love mine.
Speaker 1: This does not belong at the disgusting dinner party, but it is nice. I'm Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Well, we're saying it's not discussing dinner party, remember right, the things we don't like dinner party.
Speaker 1: Something that I ate today has caused me phlegm, and I don't like it. I don't know what it was, but it has caused me fla.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I keep burping and I feel terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, we're at the dinner table.
Speaker 2: Is this mine?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is this my delicious doctor Pepper?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who's that dude?
Speaker 2: I don't know, people invite them.
Speaker 1: I think maybe we should share the ambrosia.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, do you want to try some easy cheese sausage?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 2: I say, honestly, that is one thing that like, I didn't even it was. I ate it and in my mouth I physically had a reaction to it.
Speaker 1: Well, because it was a texture thing that did not that did. It looked like it should have had the consistency of a hot dog, but it did not. It almost melted in your mouth. I'm a texture person. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I don't like certain things.
Speaker 1: Oh that dude they just walked by was drinking a diet doctor pepper.
Speaker 2: Sir, can we talk to you for a quick second. Yeah, I'm big on textures like the string cheese or sorry, yeah, the string cheese. No easy cheese, squeeze cheese. There it is. Can I just have a soda cracker.
Speaker 1: Because you keep getting the name wrong. Open your mouth, I swear, Andrew, I will open your mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm not even lying. It's all for entertainment, Andrew, I will actually vomit, and that'll be discussing garbage. Cannis here now. The listeners want to see it. They want to see it I will vomit. They want to see it. No, Andrew, open, I can't. I'll spray it on the board then do it.
Speaker 1: No, open your mouth. Come on, buddy, you've done way worse for this show.
Speaker 2: I can't. That truly would be the worst to me, after seeing how much came out of that when you squeezed it. I'll do it lightly, No, I promise, no, come on, I will throw up, and I don't want to do that on camera. I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Everybody is going to send you direct messages now and say maybe fine.
Speaker 2: I apologize. I'll make a donation someplace, okay. I just the consistency of that freaked me out.
Speaker 1: Andrew. It's an excellent source of calcium.
Speaker 2: I don't know where.
Speaker 1: Come on, No, you're not going to get me to do it. Can I have a soda cracker?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: How much would how much? How much? How much would it cost?
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Oh? Come on, yeah, I would do it for twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: I'll pay you twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: I have it. Go ahead, here we go.
Speaker 2: Nope, gotta do it first. No?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Oh oh god?
Speaker 2: Shot eh?
Speaker 3: Oh my he did it?
Speaker 2: You actually did that? You're insane? Here you go. Oh you know, it tastes like, oh god, there's cheese on your pants.
Speaker 1: That the first time.
Speaker 2: Oh ew, let me tell you what this is. Do you remember as a kid handy snacks with a little Red Scooper and the crackers.
Speaker 1: This is that cheese?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No way, that's exactly what it is. Now that I actually was able to taste it down the back of my throat, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: And so you think of it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell. Maybe it's the chunks of squeeze cheese everywhere.
Speaker 1: But you can have your twenty back, buddy.
Speaker 2: No, fine, I'm a man of my word.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I am a man of my word. I didn't and I didn't do it. I didn't swallow it, so it doesn't matter. You still did that. I would never in my life ever do that, Okay, because that to me is just well, I can't.
Speaker 1: Should we go?
Speaker 2: No? I want to have a soda cracker. I just want one soda cracker. I really like them.
Speaker 1: Now, why are they called export sodas? My chair is falling forward and I didn't even touch the thing. Maybe it's the extra weight and piled on on this episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, these are literally just crackers.
Speaker 1: It's just keebler on it.
Speaker 2: This is just a rich cracker.
Speaker 1: No, not a this is a saltine. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Mm I don't mind this. With some butter, it would be good.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the ELF's name is?
Speaker 2: Elf?
Speaker 1: Ernie, Ernie, the elf.
Speaker 2: I like that. I appreciate that. Imagine if we made like a combo sandwich. What now a combo sandwich, A soda cracker, vienna sausage, the squeeze cheese, no, all in one?
Speaker 1: All right, why don't we get out of here. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. Yeah, all the best wishes for a lovely day.
Speaker 2: We hope you enjoyed this episode. I didn't listen. They were the best of times, they were the worst at times. Did that thing record? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there video? Are you sure? Like? Did you get video? When the box fell over and I screamed like a girl, I've am okay, oh you know, people take a fence to the now, we're not just screamed high pitched. How about that?
Speaker 2: I think we need to have more beer.
Speaker 1: You can have mine. I didn't mind this, Okay, okay, let's rank our favorite things. Go, Oh my god, ambrosia top top anything sweet and delicious that.
Speaker 2: Was second place.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on a second. I'm ranking my ambrosia top because I like the Vienna sausages more than I like your ambrosia, and I spit the Vienna sausage out. You didn't spit my ambrosia out, so therefore that's a lie I secretly did.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't. If I go back and rewatch the vide, I'm gonna see you spit it out.
Speaker 1: No, it was okay, all right, So number my number one is my ambrosia. My number two is chef boy Ardi Ravioli. My number three is your ambrosia. Number four, what else do we have?
Speaker 2: Vienna sausage, no squeeze cheese.
Speaker 1: I guess four would be the cheese and five would be the sausages that oh, with the liquorice. No, I screwed that on the Doctor Power.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I don't like anything. It's just like the ambrosia. That's it. Oh yeah, the ravoli wasn't bad, Okay, I really liked the crackers. So I feel like this was a letdown, Like we really built this episode up.
Speaker 2: I think people just want to hear us try things. Okay, maybe it's because we just plowed through it. Next time, I think we should sit on what we're eating. Oh my god, we had turkey chips too.
Speaker 1: Yeah they were Okay, hold on, now, let's turn this into the AMSR episode as m R whatever it is. I don't know what they stand for. Ready, we're gonna eat crackers.
Speaker 3: Enjoy this?
Speaker 2: Thank you? That's so good. Are you enjoying your cracker? It's very dry, it's so dry.
Speaker 1: I just made a mess. I think all right enough. I hope you guys enjoyed that as MR. Yes, you gotta pay extra for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, extra schmacker rooneys, And if we do a Patreon, we'll do ASMR Fridays.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go episode. Here's we're doing now? This is literally just time killing. We're just filling time. Now, let's just go because there's no more. I don't have the jingle for bowl chat time fillers. It's okay, play the other one. What is that?
Speaker 2: That's a built in intro outro? Hey, guys, another episode of bull Chat's wrapping up. We thank you guys for watching. Oh are listening? You're listening to podcasts. I'm Andrew and as always, that's scatty be.
Speaker 1: But wait, are we allowed to use that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It came preloaded on this thing.
Speaker 1: So nobody owns that audio. Nope, it's not copyrighted nope. So any podcast could use that yep. Okay, but you're.
Speaker 2: Listening to bull Jet. Thanks for sticking around, dudes, fade it down. Isn't this so nineties?
Speaker 1: I like that I could get used to one of these things.
Speaker 2: See. Yeah, and it's built in.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe when we have a live show we could use that there maybe one day. Yeah, but we can always do it over zoom. Okay, listen, thanks for listening to this episode of bull Chat. We know you know it.
Speaker 2: Would be fun too. If someone's over zoom, right, they would be here and because it's plugged in, they'd hear all the sound effects too.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean, isn't that fine? That's remarkable how technology works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as my mom would say, technolo, thank.
Speaker 1: You for listening to this episode of bowl Chat. No, it wasn't funny.
Speaker 2: It's like a sitcom.
Speaker 1: No stop. I have something in my mouth that isn't food.
Speaker 2: Is it hair? This was in something I'm gonna go with that's in the vienna. So that's a nail.
Speaker 1: No, that's plastic. And it was in your ambrosia. It was not, it was, it was not. I don't know what that is. Well, now it's over there. Oh I think it was coconut from mine. Huh maybe anyway, thank you for listening. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will see you on Monday with an all new episode of Serial Killers, where we'll try the brand new Swiss Miss Cocoa Puffs with marshmallows, hot cocoa cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Good times, great times, all right, the best of times, the worst of times.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the rest of your week, stay safe with your family, and uh, until we see you. Oh my god, I need the bowl. Yeah, hold on.
Speaker 2: If that falls over again, I'm gonna laugh. I oh there it is. Until we see you on Monday and then Wednesday, and you know, in perpetuity, we'll see you forever on Mondays and Mondays and Wednesdays until we get fired. Also, let us know what you think about this as our background. Do you like this background?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're in the serial library. Yeah, welcome.
Speaker 2: Do you like this background? If so, leave us a like or a comment. Somewhere. Well, I mean, what else are they gonna That's that's our serial, I know, but like usually the way it's recorded is over zoom and we are on two separate screens and it's all, oh, you mean like just the one thing? Yeah, okay, if you like it this way, let us know, please so long.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to hear this for an hour, even though someone just wrote to us that they love the long episodes. Well, I guess this is over. Thank you for coming. Everybody shall stop that? Shall we say? Clink? Sure clink andrew clank clink.
Speaker 2: Then the crowd goes wild.
Speaker 1: No they don't.
Speaker 2: No, okay, oh crickets. Yes, that's when I tell a joke that's not funny. Yeah go now, okay, bye, okay bye