Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's Listener Q and day Time with.
Speaker 1: Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome to the Listener Q and A Hello Scuba, Hello Margaret, thank you for joining.
Speaker 1: You're right, Welcome, you for happening me.
Speaker 2: We're talking in like old enough.
Speaker 1: You're doing that.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm working in the radio business. You're in a sports talk station call us now at one hundred sports Talk. Yeah. I talk like this all the time. I'm a sports radio guy.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. I'm not gonna lie. You know a voice I've been using a lot lately. Have you seen the Harry Potter movies? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, which one?
Speaker 2: So you know when uh, miss Weasley yells at ron like, how dig you yo? I know you use that as my dog's voice and everything a whole bit at my house and I will just go into a whole thing in that specific tone.
Speaker 1: Of her voice. Diagon alley, diagonally. How that reminds me of a character on a TV show from Nickelodeon called Wienerville, And there was a lady in there who would always Wienerville was awesome. It's one of the SNL creator writer guys Mark Wiener is this is real name Wiener.
Speaker 2: Very like South Park as.
Speaker 1: It is, but it was like back when Nickelodeon was like cool and different and trying to be against the grain and opposite of Disney but kind of be edgy but not adult, but could could fit adults if you're watching with your kids. And they had a TV show that came on in the afternoons after school was called Wienerville, A Wienerville, A Wienerville.
Speaker 2: I never saw that all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right after school. It was a thirty minute show and it would come on and it was a guy Mark Wiener and all his puppets, and his puppets were mostly his hands, and he would have these like stages and they were like the size of like a computer monitor, and he'd be these hand puppets and Dottie was the character. They would always have some sort of like skit in the very beginning and be this like funny skit where it's like Mark, who we gotta start the show and Dottie would say something and maybe she'd be like, oh, oh, welcome to Waterville, and it'd be like Wienerville Wienaville, Wienerville.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It looks very like the signage kind of looks like Spongebobs. Yeah, but I never saw this. It looks familiar, but I can't think it's just the branding because of Nickelodeon. Yeah yeah, or if I actually saw one of these.
Speaker 1: But this is what it's always in front of a live studio audience, which was Nickelodeon's biggest Like that's that was their draw and it was during the stick Sticky time frame, like after school, like sticks Sickly right into Sick Sickly, a peel box whatever, New York, New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was really young. It came out in ninety three and it ended in ninety six, so maybe.
Speaker 1: Well they played the crap out of it until the two thousands. Okay, yeah, whenever. That wasn't thinking about When you were a kid, you didn't realize things had seasons because they would just play them over and over and over and you had no idea, like, you just watched it. Sometimes they were news, sometimes they weren't. Sometimes the ones you just never seen because you didn't catch it at that moment.
Speaker 2: That the cool thinking about it, Like watching things in succession, you were literally just tuning in whenever you could, and whenever it was on, you were watching it.
Speaker 1: That that was the best thing about television back then, was the fact that it was program for you. There was no thought into it. You just would turn it onto the channel that you liked and watch whatever the hell was on, and you were totally fine with it. So frustrating now to have to spend more time now being like what am I gonna watch? Before you just go flip through and find the channel and just sit back and chill. It was so much easier.
Speaker 2: Times have changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, times suck.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get into our questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing Q and I forgot Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love when we can hears give a laughing in the back on air. Hilarious. That's from Kennedy in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: What Kennedy?
Speaker 2: Only the best pebbles. And then some people just put their their name in state, I think specifically for you. But they didn't attach a question.
Speaker 1: They didn't shout them out. I guess like, please, don't pis them mop, just give us a name and day and they guys will never see even ask the question.
Speaker 2: Jordan and Idaho. All right, Karen in New York and we have Jalen from Fort Worth.
Speaker 1: All right, shout out to them, thank you for getting half of it right now. The next happens to put a question in there, and.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't write it, but you put a question mark out like a question box. Assume you know, yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe there was a follow up and just didn't see it because there's so many coming through for when I'm on the show. They have lots of questions, so many, so many. Can you don't know which was a pick from?
Speaker 2: You got Angela from Manchester. She said that my Abes Garden interviews were the best Manchester by the Sea, Manchester, Tennessee, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Okayha, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like forty five minutes from here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know it's yeah yeah yeah, okay cool.
Speaker 2: But same movie. Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you Angela. It's very kind.
Speaker 1: By way. It wasn't a question Angela, so.
Speaker 2: Shout outs that's oh god. I remember we start with shout out.
Speaker 1: Gosh. It wasn't a shout out for me though, so I don't know. That's a shameless play for yourself.
Speaker 2: There was only four shadows.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I would have given you another one if there was another.
Speaker 1: But there was, because there are so many questions.
Speaker 2: So many questions and random names.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, Bro, how old are you?
Speaker 2: No, Hey, I'm guessing thirty eight to thirty nine. That's from Michayla and Virginia.
Speaker 1: Bro MICHAELA in Virginia. I have no idea because you're so weird about that, because we shouldn't. We shouldn't fixate on any number or any age, because by succumbing to time and celebrating an age then puts you in the trap that they want you to be in. Who's the society and everything that pushes you down and puts this number on you? And then you get stuck in this this celebration of another year, when in reality, time doesn't really exist. It's all over the place, and if you just exist and live and enjoy, you shouldn't be thinking about or celebrating a number.
Speaker 2: So when's the last time you celebrated a number birthday?
Speaker 1: Oh? Like when I was like seven or eight.
Speaker 2: So ever since then, you've had this mindset, I've had.
Speaker 1: This idea of like, well, part of it was family trauma and so we didn't celebrate birthdays anymore. Or if we did. I was just so checked out I didn't even care to celebrate it. But then the other part of it is I just always thought birthdays were kind of I mean, again, I never everyone can do whatever they want to do, it's just how I live. But I always thought birthdays were stupid.
Speaker 2: And so what about with your kids? Do you celebrate their birthdays?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they like they want to, because their kids, and they want to do it. But at some point, you know, I'll give them some information and they can do what they want to do with it.
Speaker 2: But will your wife want them to keep celebrating their birthdays?
Speaker 1: She's not. She doesn't really care about birthdays either.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just we collectively don't really care about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the only way it really matters, right. Yeah, you both are like on opposite spectrums of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, we're grateful to be alive and grateful for all things we have, but we just don't celebrate the number each year and have that constant reminder of a timeframe when we just are trying to just exist.
Speaker 2: Do you celebrate your anniversary every year a wedding anniversary?
Speaker 1: We do, but we're so basially with kids in work that it's not like a big grand thing like it was for our first anniversary where we like went out and had a trip, and then our second one was then she's pregnant, so it was kind of like, you know, at that point, it just changed and now we kind of celebrate anniversaries and places, holidays like Valentine's Day as a family of just like showing love with each all of us together. It's an US thing versus like an individual or a do.
Speaker 2: So even then you're not really celebrating numbers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really mean, yeah, okay, all right, Like so like one day my wife was like, oh my god, We've been together for like for thirteen years. I'm like, yeah, crap, it just time just goes by so fast because we don't even think about it, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, no numbers in the Scooba Steve.
Speaker 1: House, No numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only numbers you like, swat a number when I get out of here.
Speaker 1: Zeros behind you and it goes to my bank account.
Speaker 2: That's the only time numbers.
Speaker 1: It's the only time I want to celebrate, which hasn't been a lot of celebrating, but one day.
Speaker 2: That's the rock station going als in Illinois.
Speaker 1: It's going awesome. I went from I don't know if we talked about last time, I went from after nights afternoons. Maybe we did talk about that. We did, Yeah, we did touch on that. So I've been doing afternoons for a while now and it's doing well. Because before I was like out of the top ten. Again, this is like inside baseball, but someone had been in there for a long time. So trying to crawl out of a day part that was performing so poorly for such a long period of time, it takes a lot of the crawl out of it, but I've crawled it now. I think I was in sixth place after the first weeks, and then there's two weeks of his fall vacation, so drop back to ninth, and then I'm waiting for the fourth week to see how it did now that everyone's back from my holiday vacation. But as long as it's not as long as it's inside the top ten, that's progress because it was always like twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteenth place.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So to go from like thirteenth to six immediately, I was like, oh crap, all right, cool, there's some movement here. And then even ratings are bull crap because it's like you, for anyone that doesn't understand it, you literally get this, and you may be one of those people. And if you are listening to one O five N on the rock from three to seven pm Central on a terrestrial radio station, not on the IIEH radio apps, you car in like those handheld devices something where you can pick out the meter, but they give you this like little beeper pager looking thing, and that one pager will account for like one hundred thousand people. So it's like this most I'm exaggerating a little bit, but it's like this, it's it's it's bull crap, but really what it is you're not getting actual real data of true ratings. You're getting ratings based off of what they put out there to gather information. So there may be like I.
Speaker 2: Think there's a better way of technology to do that now.
Speaker 1: Totally with everything being with all these different tones and things being sent out that they can't ping cars or ping phones or whatever to get an actual real representation of the listening audience. Because the amount of callers that I get, there's more callers that I get, more interactions that I get, and more feedback that I get than there are meters out there judging the show, and most meters usually go to people who only care about prizing. That's why we do contest every hour and all that kind of crap. So it's like you're not really getting a real representation of the show and who's listening. That's why Serious XM does well, or at least within the industry, because there's raw data because there's people who subscribe to Serious, so you have that number, and then they can see how many are listening to your show or to your hour or your time slot because.
Speaker 2: Closer to podcasting numbers.
Speaker 1: On the side of things raw, there's raw data both radio there should be raw data, but the whole rating system and any you talk to anyone on radio though, yeah, no one agrees with the rating system. It's a bunch of crap, but yeah, we live and die by it. But it's a stupid system that it's so antiquated. It's like it's it's the oldest archaic way to measure. And then even TV TV they can you can now see households. So if you can see households, why can't you see radios? So it's a it's a bunch of.
Speaker 2: More crowd starlight, starlink satellites like everywhere now yeah, and who knows what other satellites are out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surely there's things that, yeah about that we can but it's it's it's a whole whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's going really well though, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that I got that, it's going well. It feels like it's going well. The risk. The feedback that I've received has been great. I'm having fun doing it, which is great.
Speaker 2: So yeah, little creem juice is flowing again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, it's fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is your dream job? That's from Amy and Mississippi. I felt like that was a good follow up to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a good follow up. Did you plan that?
Speaker 2: No, they both just came in, so I put them next to each other.
Speaker 1: My dream job is to how my own show, which is what I'm I have, but building towards like a big but I want to I want to be the national version of like because every format has like Top forty, Ryan Seacrest, hip hop, breakfast club, country, Bobby news talk. I guess for the longest time was Rush Limball. Now it's Clay and Buck there isn't they've had a classic rock show, but they're retiring at the end of the year and they've been you know, they've been at the retirement stage for the last five ten years. John Boy and Billy, which were around when I was a kid in the eighties and nineties, and so I want to be that for the classic rock because there isn't anyone that owns that on a national level. So that is my dream is to be the syndicated and not syndicated like you do voicetrack for sixty stations. Want I want to flip a satellite like we do, but for classic rock slash rock and own that lane.
Speaker 2: That's exciting. I mean you're on the path to that. So that feel pretty good too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels really good. Yeah, yeah, totally. And I put it out there or he were doing it right now, but I've even voiced what I want to do, So I put it out there, and I feel like the only way you could do it is by saying you want to do it, And no one really owns that lane. There a bunch of there's a bunch of guys that have been doing it for a while, but they're all like towards retirement age or they're not bringing anything different or new or unique or anything whatever. So it's like, Okay, how can I be different? Just be myself and express that I want it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, no, I'm not gonna build a show because.
Speaker 1: It's just me right now. So I got to build a show at some point. But I also feel like I could just do it solo for a minute and then figure that out and build a show through syndication and let the audience be a part of the journey from day one versus throwing a show at their face. Now, I could build a show with the audience so they feel like they're part of it, which I think could be kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is really fun for you. You're on the right path, You're headed in the right direction. That's exciting. Yeah, setting in itself outside of.
Speaker 1: Everything else, yes, yeah. And then through a syndicated show would then also check another box and then I could like do like voiceovers or acting, like got the kind of things.
Speaker 2: In the side, dip your toes back into that water exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love this. Okay, we'll see. Hey, I didn't set it up, but you did pretty good. I like that. The last question before we go into a break. Speaking of shows, this is this was actually one for me and it kept getting asked. I feel like I should address it. But it's what made you watch Nobody wants this? That's from Quinn.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants this?
Speaker 2: So this is with Adam Brody and Kristen Bell. Very popular Netflix show right now. Huh And it's the show that I didn't watch when I went through my breakup.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a question for you.
Speaker 2: You're like, thank you dad.
Speaker 1: Here, I was like, I haven't seen this show. I'm like googling requick. I'm like, nobody wants this.
Speaker 2: I don't wait, why didn't Why didn't I watch that? What did I talk about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I said I watched that. Did I lie to somebody? I don't lie always for the truth?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I got a few of these, and I was like, I should probably finally gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay, say why?
Speaker 2: But I talked about it on my podcast too, so Morgan and I went a little in depth on it.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, I see it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it, but I have I'm familiar with it.
Speaker 2: She's a podcaster. He's you wish he's a rabbi, and they were like dating Gosling. He wasn't gosp girl. Yeah, but he's more for oc gotcha. His wife late and Measter was gospel girl.
Speaker 1: That's the connection. Okay, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And then obviously Christen Bell dak Shepherd. Yeah yeah, yeah, but so that's why. And I had never watched it, and so I decided to watch it because it's like that genre of TV show is my favorite. I love a like romantic, I don't know, I just love a good show pummish, yeah, very much so, and so I just decided it was time and I'm in such a great place that I could watch. It gave me a lot of clarity and a lot of just information that I think I wish I had. I think the coolest thing about do you ever feel like this when you watch TV shows and movies that you just get more information on things than Like that's how you learn and consume information, even if it's like fiction or nonfiction. I feel like it's how I consume and understand some cultures better. Sometimes nobody once just kind of did that for me with the Jewish culture that I did it really ever have. And maybe it's because it like I wasn't exposed to a lot of that growing up. Yeah, but there wasn't a whole lot of Jewish people around me. I don't know that that's a popular culture, I guess in Kansas or which you probably not.
Speaker 1: Like I grew up in Florida and there's a lot of Jewish people because I feel like a lot a lot of people would move from New York or would come from New York on vacation and eventually moved there. And there's a lot of people that were Jewish, New York Jews that would come down to Florida. So I was exposed to a lot of Jewish people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and see that the Jewish guy. Yeah, in Kansas, And I don't know why. I don't know the history behind that. We had Amish but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: About what, I don't think just knowing Jewish people, I'm like, I don't really think the Kansas is their spot. Just knowing that's true their lifestyle and what they're into, it doesn't strike me as like, hey, let's move our Jewish family to Kansas. Probably not. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so it gave me a lot more information on that culture and just gave me more clarity and understanding, which was a cool experience.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, heck yeah, and I like it.
Speaker 2: It's a great show. The soundtrack is phenomenal. Netflix has been killing it on soundtracks. Yeah, I'm you know, listening to more soundtracks than I think I've ever had in last probably five or ten years, which is exciting.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's where we are. Yeah, answer that question. To take a quick break, we'll bear back. Max in Massachusetts wants to know is Dollywood worth going to see?
Speaker 1: I'm jaded because I grew up on like the Ultimates, which would be Universal and Disney. So from someone who was exposed to that, I think it's fine. But if you have never been to any other theme parks and you've been to like six Flags or other ones that are like that Dollywood esque, then it's great. It's awesome. But if you're but if you're like me and you're jaded because I went to Dollywood one time, it's fine. I'm not I've never been, so okay, it's fine. I'd say if you've never been, you definitely got to go once. Okay, but you've been to the Universal on Disney. So you're gonna be a little bit disappointed because the theming is of like nothing, you know, it's like a wooden roller coaster are cool, Like it's so.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that the queue lines aren't completely done up and made up.
Speaker 1: It's like that que lines are literally like roped lines where you're going back and forth and back and forth and back like there's no That's the thing. That's the thing about theme parks that do so well, like a Universe or Disney's, because even when you're on a line, there's still a theming within the line, and there's still some sort of like magic in between the beginning, middle, and end, whereas these amusement parks, I won't even call them theme parks amusement parks.
Speaker 2: The difference between them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like they're just lines and then a ride, and in between there's some random crap that doesn't really have a connection to anything.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like it's not like Dolly themed.
Speaker 1: No, there's Dolly theme, but like I don't care.
Speaker 2: About Dolly, Okay, so there's some Dolly the doll, yeah, but it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Not full on Dolly topped the bottom in the entire park.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's what they should have done.
Speaker 1: It's like Dolly mixed with like southern charm mixed with like apple pie, and like, I don't know, do you like apple pie? Yeah? It's fine. I mean it's a great I mean it's much better than other parks. And the park that always annoys a crap out of me when someone I'm always like, man, we need a theme park around here, and someone's like, well, you got Dollywood.
Speaker 2: Four hours away.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not a day trip. You can't drive there, go to the theme park and drive back.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: If it's like, doesn't make this like a water park or something. We don't have a theme park. We don't have a Disney or Universal. Yeah, there is no actual real theme park here.
Speaker 2: Theme park, theme park, amusement park.
Speaker 1: And a water park isn't a theme park or a museum park. So water park that's true. Yeah, okay, so we really need one of those here. We have plenty of freaking space for it. We have enough families that would buy annual passes and enough tourism, enough apartments, and enough people that would work there. It's like, give us a damn theme park already with you, and this.
Speaker 2: Is all geared towards really Disney. Yeah, I think we've become the too Disney the snobs. Yeah, on the sure, So we got Shila from Cali wants to know Disneyland or Disney World.
Speaker 1: They're both beautiful in their own way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you have to choose one, a man.
Speaker 1: Because Disneyland is theator and it's so much more convenient and it's cool to see where everything started and how it how it all then grew into Disney World, which is a monstrosity and it's just massive. It's incredible so much. It's incredible. Man. It's like it's like if you if you like simple or do you like extravagant? So I would say based on your personality. Like growing up, I was always like, screw Disneyland, but I've never been, so I was like saying something I didn't really know. But then with the Disneyland, I'm like, this Land's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It's like, don't walk that back a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like and like both parks are right across from each other. It's like so much more convenient, especially when you're looking for convenience. Versus having to go from one to the other. And you can do Disneyland in a day where it's disney World's like a week. That's true, so I guess. So, I mean, if she's looking for herself.
Speaker 2: What would you ultimately choose If you can only have one more for the rest of your life, which one are you going with?
Speaker 1: I think I'm going the rest of my life. I have to go to Disney World. Yeah, I really have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just because I love disney Land and I enjoyed it. It's a cool place.
Speaker 1: I no passes like once a month, it was two three times a month. I love it so much.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they also keep evolving disney World, that keeps being added. If I can only do one for the rest of my life, I think I'm going disney World. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a no brainer because.
Speaker 1: Then you get water parks, and you get all the hotels and all the stuff in between. It's like there's so much, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they just keep adding on so that makes it easy. So I would say Disney World. But if you do just want, like if you are actually trying to decide between which to go to. I would still say disney World, disney.
Speaker 1: World, yeah yeah, yeah, especially yeah. Or if you're looking to build up to something, then you do Disneyland first so you can see where it started and it's easier to digest and easier to take in for a two three day trip, and then do disney World as your next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or just you know, say ful sin and do disney World in Japan.
Speaker 1: That'd be really cool. Yeah, yeah, that'd be really cool because that's the one I want to go to. I want to do Japan one. I want to do the one in Shanghai. I even saw admission. It's like fifty bucks to get in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's super cheap over there, so cheap. So I want to go to those. And Paris.
Speaker 1: I just want to go to Paris too. Yeah, me too, So just full end it. Oh yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love you Scuba. When is your next Disney World trip? That's from Amy and Orlando. I really think they think we're Disney people.
Speaker 1: I know I'm planning one for the summer because that's when my kids get out of school, So right now we're soft planning one for this coming summer, and.
Speaker 2: They'll be how old. When you get to take them all, the oldest.
Speaker 1: Will be eight, a middle will be four, and the youngest will be three. Okay, so the eight and five are like perfect for it. The three maybe kind of pushing it. But she'll be fine. We'll get a hotel. Like halfway through the day, we can go back to the hotel, shower up, take a power and nap and go back out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just cover she but she's probably active and stuff and moving around, so sho.
Speaker 1: Still be active.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'll enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fun trip coming. And last one be at Disneyland for three days and it's going to be rainy most of the trip. Any tips for Disney in the rain?
Speaker 1: Disney in the rain, that's actually the best time because it doesn't rain the whole time. And then tourists will leave and go back to their hotels, or they'll sit there for a little bit and then they'll fight it and they'll get out of there. And then once as soon as they leave, you stick it out and you go to a gift shop or go to a restaurant or get a snack. Thirty minutes later, that freaking rain is gone and you get to go back out there and everywhere, all the lines go from an hour to ten minutes. So my advice is just suck it up and stay at the park. And you're looking between ten minutes. Sometimes it may go an hour, but like at the most part, it's like ten fifteen minutes of a blast of rain and then it's gone. And then if you're in the summer, it's so damn hot that that well, you can see the water literally evaporating off the ground the moment the sun comes back out. And yeah, I mean, you're fine stay unless you're at the water park. It's different. The water park, they do take you out, they shut it down. It's a whole different thing. But at the theme parks, you just got to duck and cover and wait till everyone bounces and then you're good. Hmm.
Speaker 2: I would say bring your raincoat and just buckle in for the right cho Yeah, like totally, because you can do the indoor rides when that's happening, and like, but you just got to be really strety. You got to plan your outdoor rides when it's not happening, or you think it's not happening, or if you're really excited about one. Make sure you hit it first thing in the morning. That way you know you got it in and then you can just you know, kind of bounce around the rain. I we had so much fun. There was one day when we were at Universal and I was running across the park and drink strain and I ran to go ride Spider Man and I wrote it like five times because I was just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Way, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So you just got to kind of embrace it and have fun with the rain. It's kind of part of a magical experience too.
Speaker 1: It is, so it's a badass experience and it's kind of it's different. It's unique, and when it's raining, and Florida rain is beautiful because when it rained, like I'm telling you, it's just so cool to see the different you know, I don't know, it's just it's I recommend it.
Speaker 2: Just just do it. Yeah, so just keep you know, write it out. Just make sure you bring stuff. I wouldn't bring an umbrella because you won't be able to really use it as to bring an umbrella.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I want my hand as my kids that's only I want. I don't want to beholding anything even when we go shot. I don't like to do it until the very end of the trip because you have to hold things around. Yeah the whole time. I don't want to bag in my hand the whole time. It's so inconvenient.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair. So do a poncho, like a really solid poncho. Yeah, and you'll be good to go. You'll be fine. So that's what we got anything before we jump out of here.
Speaker 1: I think that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Well, bye everybody, Scuba. Thanks for hanging out, Thanks.
Speaker 1: For having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Go check out his rock show one A five point nine The Rock. You can catch that on iHeart Radio anywhere or locally.
Speaker 1: Here in next Nashville three to seven pm Central.
Speaker 2: Love that? Do you love it? Though? I do? I love it?
Speaker 1: Very cool? Sweet? Thanks.
Speaker 2: Don't not mean that now.
Speaker 1: These people are like, I love that.
Speaker 2: If I love that for you, Okay, If I say love that, I'm like, yeah, I actually love that. But if I say I love that for you, I'm kind of messing with you. So that's where you know. If I if you ever hear me say that you love that. But if I say love that, I actually do.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Cool, that's what I mean. It so love that scuba and go check it out. And that's see Radio. I'm at web Girl Morgan and the show is at Bobby Bone Show. Bye everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby Bone Show and follow at web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.