Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Hello, Happy Thanksgiving. This is Juniper. Hi, missus Allison.
Speaker 1: Missus Allison.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, Juniper.
Speaker 2: I'm your brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm very close friends with your brother jab And he said that I would be able to come over for Thanksgiving this year because I don't have anywhere to go. All of my options have sort of gone away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got your phone number from him because I wanted to call and say thank you for allowing me into your residence for this. Well, you're welcome Thanksgiving feastivities? Yes, did you hear how I said festivities instead of that's fun. That's a fun way to say it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Juniper, I have things going on with there something you needed.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wanted to call and let you know that I would be bringing the turkey. Oh no, no, no, I mean that's why we always Thanksgiving fun holiday tradition that I have that I would like to bring into your household if I would.
Speaker 1: I think we are. We're good. Actually, my husband every year we deep for a turkey.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 1: Good on that.
Speaker 2: Well, we can still deep fry Carl. That would be fun.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Yes, we can deep fry Carl.
Speaker 1: Who is Carl.
Speaker 2: He's the turkey that I've been raising for Thanksgiving. Every year I raise a turkey and I give him a name. He's gonna.
Speaker 1: Yes, I appreciate that. That's not something.
Speaker 2: It's a fun holiday t I have where I let Carl out in the yard and then I grab some cutlery, end up letting him play for a little while, and then.
Speaker 1: I actually I have to go get my children. I'm not really comfortable with that.
Speaker 2: To meet the kiddos. They would love this game. It's so much fun.
Speaker 1: No, there's there's no game like that. That's do you have an Okay, Juniper, that's inappropriate, and I will not have that around my children.
Speaker 2: Any will or do a shower or bathtub.
Speaker 1: No, Juniper, there is no way in hell that I'm letting you in my home. The slaughter of turkey. Okay, that's not the Thanksgiving tradition as a family.
Speaker 2: I don't like the word slaughter. It sounds so cruel.
Speaker 1: Juniper, Are you crazy? I have to go. I'm calling my brother. This is not appropriate.
Speaker 2: And if I just come over and talk to you about it in this.
Speaker 1: Afternoon, No, thank you, I am good. I'm already giving your own tradition.
Speaker 2: I'm already outside if you'd like to speak about it. Honey, Hey Allison, this is actually Jewel from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your brother Jeff set you up. What it's a joke, your brother Jeff set you up?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean I am sweating. Oh my god. Oh I'm gonna I'm gonna kill my I'm gonna slaughter my brother. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He made up his friend Junipurges so he could prank you and think he was bringing over a weird over Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Oh well, okay, you know.
Speaker 2: What that is. Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Cannot stop sweating. I stopped.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, Well, do you want to come to Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: No? No, Carl, wake up every morning with Jewel phone Franks