Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me do my little clap ready, tail.
Speaker 3: I hope you enjoyed these claps because Robin's so excited about these damn claps.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Listen, that's what they do, like when we're doing our confessional there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shitey. I am Jaseelle Bryant.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you Rob Dix in the os to Robbie d What episode is this? I don't know. This is say, episode five hundred and eighty three, eight million, eight million, seventeen thousand. You know, I do appreciate the Black Fact Family. Absolutely want to get them a little shout out. We love y'all. We appreciate the fact that we are part of the fam bank. Yes, Yes, and they've they've added a couple of nice new shows they have. There's one, Damn.
Speaker 1: I wish I knew you were going to say this because I would actually remember the name of.
Speaker 2: It to show a podcast show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a black guy. Of course, he's black.
Speaker 2: Any like, and he likes and.
Speaker 1: He's talking about just black facts, like, Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, but in like a cool way. Yeah. Damn. What's the name of I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, but speaking of him, the name of Tailor looked, No, look that up, because this is this We're still on Black History Month, and you know, we got to get it all in because.
Speaker 2: We are black and the black black black Black, So.
Speaker 3: First and foremost, if you've never if you've never listened to another podcast on the Black Effect Network, which is run by black people, Yes, we love Dollie Charlemagne, all our whole Black Black Effect family. We love you guys, and we appreciate being a part of this black world. That's part of our little black history moment.
Speaker 2: No, let me give you let me fine, Okay, wait is this here we go? Yes?
Speaker 1: His the name of his podcast, and I think we've maybe have dropped like his trailer in our feed it's called I didn't know. Maybe you didn't either, Yes, yes, yes, he's our brother podcaster.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I definitely want to check it out because I love, like, I love doing stuff like that, just reading like little known facts, ye, learning history, and they just have these random like Why do I know this? Oh because I learned it on this podcast or whatever I put on an article. So yeah, I didn't know. Maybe you didn't either, check it out.
Speaker 2: Check it out. So you have a reasonably shady moment. Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: So my cleaning people, oh my gosh, cleaning people, like if you got a good clean press, you better keep them for life.
Speaker 2: Right, keep them for life?
Speaker 1: Because number one, it's like hard to bring new people in your house and trust them to that level that they're all through your house, all downa shit, they hearing your personal conversations whatever it might be, right, and so bringing it like finding a cleaning person is not just about the actual cleaning that they do. It's the fact that you can trust these people absolutely in your personal space.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, my cleaning people have been with us, gosh for a very long time. I think, even so before the kids were born, so before yeah, so before Corey Corey's fifteen. My cleaning people have been with us for longer than fifteen years. Yeah, and like with me, they right, they've moved with us from house to house.
Speaker 2: Me too, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, me too, Yes, so they were the l It's so funny like when we were broke, that was like the last thing I could let go of. You know what I'm saying, Like, when you're broken, you're in your downsizes and you're trying to like cut your your expenses and your bills.
Speaker 2: You know, I yeah, I could, Okay, I can.
Speaker 1: I can downsize my car, I can start I can start shopping, you know, at Zara or not at all or whatever or whatever it might be. And I was like, I could not let by cleaner people go. But I did at one point have to let them go. But when we you know, when we were back on our feet or whatever, we of course we brought them back. So cleaning people sent me an email we had at not an email.
Speaker 2: A text.
Speaker 1: We had asked to switch our times. So so they do our neighbors as well, okay, and they do our They go to our neighbors first and then they come to us. And one day they just one day, they were at our neighbors for a really long time and they got to us a lot later than they usually get to.
Speaker 2: Is this the neighbors that still have the Christmas tree?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Still? And we damned it, Mark, Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: And they just just got rid of the pumpkins. Not too long, right, it's insane. Yes, So they came to us and oh, they were just looking tired. They were they were working through the neighbor's house ward them out right right, and there were just a couple of spots that it seemed like they missed. I had to call them and say, hey, you missed this, blah blah blah whatever. And so after they left, one and I were talking and he was like, I want them to come to us first.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Because they come to us and they're tired, and you know, they're not on you know, not on point as much.
Speaker 3: And they and your neighbors, that's your contact. Your neighbors got them through. Yes, yes, yes, yes, they did come to you.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you why the name why why I set it up. So they came in the afternoon because in the summertimes, when the kids are out of school, they're not getting out of bed bright and.
Speaker 2: Early in the morning.
Speaker 1: My kids sleep in okay, So that's kind of how we came to that schedule. And my neighbor's the the husband is an anesthesiologist, so his hours are like real funky and I don't know, it's just something. It just worked out that way, and I was fine with it. But this particular time, I was like, yeah, they little, I don't know, look like a little slacken so One calls them and he's like, hey, man, Enrique.
Speaker 2: So one and Donio ny Okay, that's great.
Speaker 1: He's like, Enrique, you know, I wanted to see if you could come to us in the morning instead of the afternoon, because you know, it seems like y'all a little bit tired when you go over there. So oh and mind you, my neighbors have three young kids. Oh no, under the age of like kindergarten, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what the ship they're cleaning over there? Yes, I mean, and I asked.
Speaker 1: Mama's like, oh, like what's you know, why are you so late?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, it's a little it takes takes taking us a little extra time over there.
Speaker 2: So you got three young kids.
Speaker 1: So so One's like, yeah, you know, can y'all can you can we maybe flip schedules you come to us first because we noticed, you know, you're missing some spots. You a little tired, not you know whatever, blah blah blah. The service is not as on part as it usually is. So he's like, Okay, I'll call and I'll find out if they can switch blah blah blah blah. Okay, So a few days later, I get a text message and it's a long.
Speaker 2: Ass Actually were when we were at the live show.
Speaker 1: Okay, he said his long ass text message, starting off with you know the neighbors can't switch the time because of blah blah blah reason. And you know, on second thought, I don't like you pretty much saying I don't like what mister Dixon said.
Speaker 2: What he was offended. He was personally offended. Okay, okay, wait wait wait wait, wait wait wait, because why I was in a gym talking real I don't wanna say loud.
Speaker 1: I want to say just telling the man to wash his hands, yeah, which everyone at the live show agreed that one was in the right.
Speaker 2: One was in the right.
Speaker 3: But however he got he got put on pause from the gym. Is he getting put on pause from the cleaners?
Speaker 2: Yeah? My cleaning people dumped us. No, yo, don't us you.
Speaker 1: He was so offended, like personally offended that that we were like critiquing their work and pretty much saying like, you know, y'all didn't.
Speaker 2: Do a good job. One can no longer talk to anyone dump one. Wan is banned. Wan is banned. But I felt the same way. But Wan didn't talk to him out of pocket. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He had were you there? I was there, Okay, yeah, I was there when One called him. He didn't say anything out of pocket to him. But but I think my cleaning person took it the wrong way and he really kind of took it personal like we were.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he just got in his feelings because so y'all got fired, we got dumb. What yes, listen, listen and think so think about I'm like, I'm like, oh my god, like one, we gotta find new people.
Speaker 2: To come in our house. And he's like, no, we're gonna make it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but let me tell you what I would do. I would go to my neighbor's house and cuss them out, like they're the reason for all of this.
Speaker 2: Well, but but like I said, I had them.
Speaker 1: I told him they could come in the afternoon because in the summertime, when the kid's asleep, I don't want you know, the kids getting whatever, getting out of the big My kids sleep in, right.
Speaker 2: So it's really not their fault. It's their fault because our house is so greed claiming people aren't tired.
Speaker 1: Right. So right, So it was a little stressful time.
Speaker 2: We did call. We talked to him.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, okay, and and they talked it through. Good who did the talking, Wan and Wan and he.
Speaker 2: You know, he said, you all do an unbelievable job. Yeah, okay, good And we've been with us for so long. Okay, we appreciate you. Go on.
Speaker 1: You know, we weren't trying to uh, you know, offend you.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blahay whatever. So y'all are back on the scale. So we're back.
Speaker 3: But but thank god he's charging us more. Oh that might have been this, That might have been a deal from the beginning. They might be the neighbors probably giving him more money.
Speaker 1: He well, maybe he went this is this was his explanation. He said, you know, when when y'all first moved into the house and I came and I gave you a quote for the house, Yeah, you didn't have as much furniture, but now you have, you know, a lot more furnitu sure, right, and the furniture takes a lot more time to clean. So he went up fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: On us, not a whole fifty dollars, the whole fifty dollars, Rob, And I seen your paycheck. You can afford it. O my god. Okay. So I the shading moment this week for me is me. Okay.
Speaker 3: So, and I posted this like like I think today maybe or I don't know.
Speaker 2: I posted this a little while ago that Angela and the Door.
Speaker 3: You know, they used to run track. I saw that and used to Well, they're getting ready to end the track season, about to be over.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they've been running track for a while.
Speaker 3: And I've made it clear to any track mom out there that being a track mother sucks. It's like the worst thing under the sun. It's like, you do not want to go all track meat.
Speaker 1: Because your child. I'm sorry, I'm gonna cut you out. Yeah, because they have one or two events, yes, that last twenty seconds. Seven it's seven seconds, and you're there all day, all day, waiting for like eight am to six pm. Now you're there, Okay, tell me this. Why do you have to get there at eight if their event is at once.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't really know where their event is.
Speaker 3: They do get a schedule like kind of and they can kind of like figure out when their event is. But there's a big window, a chunk of time that's're just sitting there doing as looking at kids, and you can give shit and you don't give two ships about these kids that are running around, causey at yours, they're not yours. And you can try to act like you care, you're don't.
Speaker 2: You don't. And it's not change right, Okay, now, but is it?
Speaker 1: The team is like the coach or the team tells them, Oh, everyone has to get there so you can support and cheer on your team.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, no, no, no, the team has to be there the entire time. Yeah, and you can't leave because you have to support your team.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's okay. As a parent, it just sucks.
Speaker 3: And it's to the point now where my kids are like, mine, don't come to track me because you're just so mad.
Speaker 2: Why are they? I mean, I'm just like, I don't even fake it anymore. I'm just sorry. I'm pissed.
Speaker 3: Okay, long story short, it's their senior night, so that's the like their last track meet and indoor track. Indoor track. Oh, how did I not mention this indoor track. Every indoor track stinks. It smells like sticky feet, it smells like pajamas, it smells.
Speaker 2: Like everybody mill the shower. Yeah, okay, there's that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's not the point of my story. So because it's Angel and a door, so on the this is the premise of the senior night. The parents come, they wear their kids jersey, the coach talks about them, and the parent walks them up and at the end, like the principal or somebody gives them like some flowers. So I had Angel on the door to walk up at the same time. And it's a long walk. You gotta walk like half the track. So and my kids, you know, I'm a little extra little sometimes, but my kids were like very much like my you know, I brought them flowers. They didn't want to They didn't want to hold my flowers that I brought them. They wanted their stupid carnations that the school was going to give them because they were like, you know, we just can't walk up with flowers. It's weird. So actually they should be the shady moment, yeah, but not really. So I said, yeah, guys, I'm gonna be cool, like I'm not gonna act wild like I'm cool like I said, but I'm walking both of y'all up at the same time. They were like, okay, fine, because angels, gonna have somebody else walking up because.
Speaker 2: She's like, you're one person and two people one. You're just one person, Mom, you can't walk two people up at one time. Yes, the hell, I can't have two arms, right, so I can't birth to you all the same time.
Speaker 3: I can do this anyway. So we get to they start talking about a door. We start walking. We're walking, we're walking, We're walking, and something inside me was uncontrollable, and I just was so overwhelmed with joy I just started screaming.
Speaker 2: What why? I started screaming at the top of my lungs. I was out of control. While you're walking, yes, I'm like yeah, because as we're walking, you gonna say you were crying. I was about to cry.
Speaker 3: So as we were walking, their whole team that's not seniors is on the side like cheering.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're like cheering, yay, yay, yay, and I just started screaming. Oh my gosh, my children were me. I tell you to shut up. They were mortified.
Speaker 3: They were like, this is why, and yes I'm shady because I saw I won't go do it, and I was just something came over my body.
Speaker 2: Were you doing it? Control them?
Speaker 3: I was doing it because there's something wrong with me and it's called I just did not know how to control myself.
Speaker 2: I got so.
Speaker 1: Excited because track season's over.
Speaker 2: I got so excited from my children who've been running track for three years. Okay, I just got excited. I was just so proud of them. Oh my god. So anywhere you have video footage of this? I hope not. No. I mean I don't know. No, please. I was like, oh my god. They were actually laughing.
Speaker 3: They did laugh a little bit because they were like, here goes mom again acting like a crazy ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was just happy.
Speaker 3: So what's the name of the the the new podcast that we want to watch?
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 1: I didn't know. Yeah, maybe you didn't either, Okay, right, I didn't know. Maybe you didn't either.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Drake's penis was yellow? Wait did you see it? So I didn't see it? Why wouldn't it be yellow? Like yellow yellow, not like like not like the same color as his face, like like not like his face. His face is not yellow. Okay, yellow. So I was talking to a guy who's gay friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when the Drake penis leaked Okay, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you who he is later, it was not col okay.
Speaker 3: So because because one of those Miami plastic surgeons like came out and said, like, hey, Drake, like call me or like I know that you had some work done on it or something like its people he's daven trolling him.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you can you? Can you explain what what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Because I I just saw headlines and I saw you know, it's just like people were reacting to this Drake penis leak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: I would I wouldn't mind if someone would send it to me, DMN it to Robin.
Speaker 2: But so what is what was the sentiment? The sentiment was it was nice and big, it was big and yellow. Now where did it come from? Like body?
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: What was the leak from? Like where it was a video?
Speaker 3: I think of him having sex maybe or him in the shower something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, anyway, so where's my point in my story? Plastic surgeon?
Speaker 2: Oh so yellow?
Speaker 3: I was intrigued, friend, Yeah, I was intrigued because I was like, are men really out here getting their penises done?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So I did call Cow. I said, Cow, what's going on in the community here? Are men just like getting their penises done?
Speaker 2: And he was like all the time. And I was like, what are you talking about? Huh? So he said, yeah, like you can just get it?
Speaker 1: Shot?
Speaker 2: What get fillers put into the penis? Ew? And well, what's philing?
Speaker 1: That's so filler wouldn't make it girth longer?
Speaker 3: So you get girth and length you can get you can get I think an inch of girth and three inches length?
Speaker 2: Three did you make that up? No? One to three? One to three inches? What? So I'm like what? So I'm like death. I don't want to speak on Drake's penis, but I mean, like, we are you know what I mean doing that for the past two minutes?
Speaker 3: I don't so like, you know, I just want to say maybe maybe that's what mister Drake did, but it's not even it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 1: Who cares you were about to say something about a friend that wasn't col.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, he's in love with it. So there's a friend. There's another friend.
Speaker 2: Okay, guy, he likes penises, he's infatuated with it, with Drake's penis.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was like, I love yellow penises. And when I tell you this friend is later, you're gonna laugh. You probably already know who he is. Oh anyway, listen, why don't yellow like a crayon? Like a yellow crayon. Somebody's gonna send us a picture somebody. I haven't seen it either, so I was like, oh, you haven't seen it. No, So I told him to send it to me.
Speaker 2: I think he forgot. But yeah, that's intriguing, right What makes it yellow? The enlargement procedure, I know.
Speaker 3: But okay, this story is all over the place. I wasn't forget Drake. I was intrigued by the fact that a lot of men.
Speaker 1: Are enlarging their enlarging their pieces, which I agree with. Haven't you seen ads for like, I don't know pills or procedures to enlarger penis and does that work?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Wait, pills are procedures to enlarger penis? Okay, So that's not yellow. Carly's here, and.
Speaker 1: Carly googled Drake's penis and there's a picture of him. He took the picture. It's a selfie. He's in the bed and he's holding his penis.
Speaker 2: It's not yellow. It's not yellow. No, oh it's not. But but okay, so he has hand. Okay, it's large. Yeah, it's large a good side. So so right, it doesn't it does to me because it's a little crooked.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I want I want feedback from the guys out there, if you have had this done.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that you've seen Drake's picture, how do you feel about him?
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to jump on that penis, Okay, just I just you know, I just what it's.
Speaker 2: I mean, Drake dre what see. I know you love Drake. I love his music. Let's get that straight.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have any Drake doesn't do it for me. No, he don't do it for me either. Oh okay, I love his music, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm no sexual desire for Drake. No, No, I'm not. I'm not attracted to him.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to, you know, hang out with him, kick it with him, and if he walked down the street, I wouldn't be like, oh my god, Drake, I probably don't even want to picture.
Speaker 2: No, no, I want none of the thing, none of the things. But I love his music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Drake, you know he's yes, got he got that on lock. But yes, we want to know from the men. Have you gotten your penis and large? Have you gotten this procedure?
Speaker 2: Yes? Did it hurt? Yes? Like is it local anesthesia?
Speaker 3: It's the details, give us the whole And how many inches did it increase?
Speaker 2: Too? Right? Yeah? You started?
Speaker 3: I mean and listen, if you got a five inch dick, like go get that shit done right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes?
Speaker 1: And if you got it, did you like grow a third eyeball.
Speaker 2: In the back of your head? Ye, like you know, like.
Speaker 1: Something else crazy happened, but yeah, or if you know someone like yeah, just give us the deeds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this gives SATs all right.
Speaker 3: Now, Beyonce's coming out with a new Speaking of Cow, I told col Beyonce is coming for him because you know cow sells hair product. Yes, I don't know how to pronounce Beyonce's new hairline, so it's sacred.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's because in the caption it said hair is sacred s s A c r e D. Okay, the new hairline is spelled c E c r E D. Right, that's it's sacred.
Speaker 2: So so think about it. So Beyonce, the end of Beyonce is Ce.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's sacred.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's a lot of thank you sacred. I'm here for it, got it? Yes? How did you figure that out? Because you you know, you're not really a Beyonce, You're not a bee Hiver.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be a bee Hiver to have a brain and to use it and to put it into some critical thinking.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm not mad at it. I'm here for the sacred. Yes, today we're going to transform I We're going to show you some magic that Beyonce. I'm the team I've been working with. I've never tried anything like this before, and it's revolutionary. My brain got like an expolation of her life, like my hair needed this. It's never felt like this before. So I can't wait for all that to come out. I want to try it out. But you know, I mean, I think it's interesting. Okay.
Speaker 1: Number one Beyonce. I think I said this, Oh, I said this said the live show?
Speaker 2: Did I say this at the Life? I'm surprised she's none? No, sooner.
Speaker 1: I said this our in one of our little group chats. Okay, I'm surprised that Beyonce has been wearing that platinum wig for so long.
Speaker 3: You said that, and I and I'm mad at that because I love her in the platinum.
Speaker 1: You do, Yes, I'm looking for my tissues. Yeah, I love her on the plant. I don't okay, but whatever, you know, who cares what I think? Just like I don't care what anyone thinks when they tell me how they feel about my hair.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Surprised she's had it for so long because she's it's been a while. Oh so you think now what she's grown her hair out or something. What does this have to do with the sacred Nothing? What I was going to say that was just a side note.
Speaker 2: Sorry, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm wiping my nose in case you can hear that. Beyonce doesn't wear her natural hair a lot.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, we don't know what the product is even though, so we don't know if it's extensions wigs or if it's shampoo, conditioner, hair growth, seam or anything. My assumption's like hair, you know, shampoo, Yeah, hair care products. She doesn't wear her natural hair. She has beautiful natural hair, but she doesn't wear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I say.
Speaker 1: Why do we need a hair care line from Beyonce? We don't ever see your natural hair.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you're saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't mean she doesn't want to help the world. And I'm sure her products are going to be superior and that's.
Speaker 2: Just for you know, or all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or maybe she'll start maybe now that she has to promo promote this hair hair care line, maybe she'll be wearing her natural hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know. I know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, Okay, if you're going to be promoting a hair care line, then we might you might.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to keep the mind.
Speaker 3: Tina used to hair hairstylists, right, and so I'm sure Tina has a lot of input into this line.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just thinking, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I disagree with that because just because we don't see her without the wigs or whatever, because she's Yeah, I'm sure when she gets home, she takes it off and she's wearing her natural hair, and she wants something that is good for her hair, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: And my hair and your hair. I agree with that, But I'm just saying I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I think if she's gonna really push this product, yeah, she might need to wear her natural hair so we can see how beautiful her natural hair is, how well these products have worked for her natural hair.
Speaker 3: She might I think when the role out comes, she might share that and Beyonce, if you want to send us some sacred we'll be more than happy to just to send it to me. Don't send it to Robbin because you know how Robbin is, y'all just rob Okay, So anyway, let's talk about amber Rose because I thought that this was hilarious. Okay, she shared that, and this is a little while ago that she shared it. She doesn't believe in forgiveness. Amber Rose is not who used to who has a child with Wis Khalifa.
Speaker 2: She used to day Kanye West. Yeah, that's where she became known.
Speaker 1: And she has a tattoo on her forehead her children's names. I don't know what it is, and shares boyfriend.
Speaker 2: She used to date. Okay, m hm, yeah.
Speaker 3: She said she doesn't believe in forgiveness if you don't want to forgive, if you don't want to forgive. She says she's very comfortable with hating people.
Speaker 2: At first, the first time I heard her, because she you know, I listened to the audio. The first time I heard, I was like, you know what, that's wild. But then I'm like, I'm here for that, right, Like there's some people out here that Now, mind you, I would never, you know, to hate somebody that's energy, right, So I've never like be walking around with that kind of energy.
Speaker 1: But I get it. Yeah, I get that too. I mean I forgive forgiveness. I think forgiveness is a tough thing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's actually for you. It's not really for them, It's for you, right.
Speaker 1: It's like releasing it's forgiveness is more about releasing whatever negative energy, toxic energy, or whatever has you consumed by by whatever that person did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can say so.
Speaker 1: I shared on season one of The Real House Hot Potomac that one of our, one of our best friends, took our money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, killed himself. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: It took me ten years to forgive.
Speaker 2: Him, as he was now no longer living, right, no longer living.
Speaker 1: I cursed his name frequently, frequently, like literally, I mean yeah, I would with verve, Yes, I would. You know, we would talk about the situation sometimes years later and I would just be like, manam I can you know because I never got to have that conversation with him. I never got to have the like got closure. Yeah, I never had closure. I never got to have the you know what the was going on? Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: But none of it.
Speaker 1: I never got the apology, none of it. And so I had anger and emotions of negative emotions towards him for ten years. And it was one day, it was very weird. I was driving and I said this out loud. I said, I forgive you.
Speaker 2: Ah, look at that. Yeah, and then you were it was released from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was released because I know he regrets what he did. You don't know, you know, he he did what he did out of more desperation, not intentionally trying to hurt people. And yeah, you know, but it took me ten years to get to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, But so you recommend that people forgive if it's something.
Speaker 1: No, Well, okay, yes, and no, okay, take your time with forgiveness.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because I think a lot of times when something goes on between someone and you have other people in your air, oh, you know, forgiveness and you know, God says we should, we should forgive and all this type of stuff. If you're not ready to forgive, it's okay. I get that, it's okay. But if you feel like this has been weighing you down, and not that the situation prevented me from doing anything right, but I just still had that negative emotion towards him when I thought about it, and it really wasn't more so about me.
Speaker 2: It was just like I can't even explain it.
Speaker 1: It's just one day I came to the realization that I forgave him, okay, and I wasn't in a rush to forgive him.
Speaker 3: So for ten years, you and Amber Rose were like synced up. Y'all were like the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I like to say, walking around hating people.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm hating a deceased person. I know that's absurd, it's absurd, But if it was done to you, you would understand.
Speaker 3: Me, right, very true, you know, But I think that in order for you to live, because you always want to me. I want to strive to always be in peace and in happiness. So in order for that to happen, I can't carry that. I can't carry around hatred. I can't carry around me being mad at somebody, Right, So I gotta let just let stuff go.
Speaker 2: You probably just let it go. Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: But it's that's kind of a I typically do that, and it's not. Yeah, so Carly saying she finds that interesting because she knows my personality. I don't get caught up on stuff. I think it was the fact that he was deceased and he was such a good friend and we were never able to have any type of conversation or closure on it. But I think if if he were still alive, let's say, okay, if he were still alive he stole our money and we cut him off, you know, you're no longer our friend, it probably would have been easier for me to let it go. Because I'm looking at him. I'm like, you're still alive, and you walking around, you know, you're a little happy, merry way, and then that would be like, you know what, I'm not getting my feelings all caught up in him because he's over here living his life like nothing happened, you know what I'm saying. But just have him jumped one of the two, right.
Speaker 2: I just think I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think that the fact that he like did what he did, he passed away the way he did, It's just that that changed things for me. But I typically am able to be like, oh she said, what, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm just not gonna talk to you again. Like I don't have any you don't give it energy.
Speaker 1: I don't give it energy, like with respect to what has gone on, you know on the show. I have no anger. I have no you know, nothing towards anyone. But I have decided to say, Okay, that person doesn't fit in this box in my life anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Amen, And now I'm with that.
Speaker 1: I'm with that. So he had an out. Yeah, so my friend had an out. Yeah, he took his life. He was able to cut the situation off, cut all his issues, you know, out, and not face the consequences.
Speaker 2: And we had to. We had to grind, we had to. So everything happens for a reason, I mean, whatever reason is right. So club Sha Shay. I just wanted to just touch on him for like eight seconds. Okay. He that is the new Oprah. It's the new breaking news. Okay. Club.
Speaker 3: Who knew that Shannon Sharp club would be the new breaking news.
Speaker 1: That's where everybody wants to go to vent.
Speaker 2: To vent and to and to just let it air out. They will.
Speaker 3: That's where you go when you want to air out anything that you've been holding on to for dear life. Now let me just say this, So the another Baltimore girl.
Speaker 2: The I told you greatness.
Speaker 3: Money, the comedian Monique, comedian and actress, Oh yes, right, and Emmy Oscar, Yeah, Oscar winning actress. She won, right, I think she went, Yeah, she won, Okay, Okay, she definitely was nominated.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she just wanted to go and just like air.
Speaker 3: Now we've heard her have grievances with Tyler Perry and and okay.
Speaker 1: I wonder before was she on the calendar before Kat Williams interviewed.
Speaker 2: Like already scheduled. I don't know, I don't know, but he seemed bored. Okay, Yeah, when when Kat Walliams was doing his his song and dance and his you know, just chit chatting Shannon Sharp was involved, right, he was in it. He was a key key in or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, he didn't seem interested in whatever Monique had to say. And it just made me feel like, so Club Sha Shay it was it was not a club environment, right.
Speaker 2: No, it definitely.
Speaker 1: It definitely was a different a different vibe.
Speaker 2: I cracked up.
Speaker 1: I saw the clip where she was talking about how she had audio of Tyler Perry.
Speaker 2: Apologizing to her. Oh really, I didn't hear that, Okay, So.
Speaker 1: She has audio of Tyler Perry apologizing to her and pretty much saying the things that he said about her really didn't happen, they weren't true. He was trying to retracting the statement she had, you know, conversation. She recorded the conversation and she sent it to Club Sha Sha before the interview to listen to it. So she like, you heard the interview. You heard the apology, didn't you?
Speaker 2: And he's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and she's like what did he say?
Speaker 2: And he was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like what did he say? No way, It's like she wanted Shannon to repeat what he heard.
Speaker 2: Did listen to it exactly?
Speaker 1: Like listen that ship he would he would not tell her what Tyler Perry said.
Speaker 2: He's say, I got my apology, and he's like, yeah, but like why is that so important? That's not like why would that be just sometimes it's like life is hard, yeah, and if you're successful, shit has happened along the way that it has not been right. It's just life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, but I think in that industry and we don't we don't know the truth because we're not there. You can easily get black bald. And that's what that's what she was saying. Okay, she got black bald because of the things that that you know, people complained about her professionalism and you know, her being difficult to work with.
Speaker 2: So is there any ownership on her part? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, now I don't. I don't know what she has done. I don't know, you know, if she's difficult to work with or or not. I don't know any of those things. But is everyone saying this?
Speaker 1: A lot of people, a lot of people have said, you know the same things about her, she's difficult to work with.
Speaker 2: And then you know the whole Dal Hughley thing. I saw that now.
Speaker 3: I saw DL's response to what she said, and DL was just like, you's a lie, right, and you lion, and you lied about that too, right.
Speaker 2: Monique is a liar.
Speaker 1: Which is hilarious to note because not one person in the world came out to say that Kat Williams is a liar.
Speaker 2: Right, right, But as soon as Monique tried it, I was like, scir she a liar and she lies.
Speaker 1: So let's she tell you that Cat Williams is telling the truth because nobody, not one challenged, not any person.
Speaker 3: He said yes, but but Monique is potentially live.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you know us just sat down with Shannon Sharp too.
Speaker 3: Yeah that and he yeah nothing nothing really uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Clipworthy newsworthy came out.
Speaker 3: Of outside of like he he didn't did or did not babysit Beyonce or something crazy, right, which is insane. They're okay, so we got some we got some something called lettus emails and we want to we want to talk about them.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So this is from Chrissy and she says, good morning. I just wanted to say I love you, ladies. I've listened to every podcast since the beginning. Me and my husband came to see you live in Philly and we got the meet and greet tickets. But I have a one year old cappuccina. Oh, I have a Jesus Christ, I have a one year old capa chun.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know if that's right. Monkey.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, she has a one year old monkey. Forget what kind it is, which is having a toddler on meth.
Speaker 1: Which is like having a Maybe I should have read this before I read this.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we.
Speaker 3: Didn't make it in time. However, I was the white girl with the dreads sitting in one of the front I saw her tables, and I strogglingly recommended that you guys do more live shows, because you guys make great entertainment.
Speaker 2: Y'all are funny and shit. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Do you remember I remember seeing a white girl with dreads? Okay, so shout out to Christy. White girl with dreads? Yes, who has a monkey?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, who's on meth?
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway about the Stanley the Stanley cup. I thought it was a stupid trend, but when I drank out of my daughter's one day, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I get it.
Speaker 3: Then one day my husband forgot his drink, so I gave him mine and he was shocked.
Speaker 2: How good the water tasted.
Speaker 3: What Okay, Okay, I know it sounds crazy, but you have to try it. I ordered him a forty ounce black one which was sixty five dollars, which which is just stupid, but whatever.
Speaker 2: He put his barbershop sticker over the name ha. But me and him both drink way much more water than we used to. I can't explain it. You just gotta try it.
Speaker 3: If this ain't a plug, I don't know what is. By the way, Stanley Cup is not paying us a dime for this. They should Okay, keep being, Oh, keep being you, stay throwing your shade because your product, your podcast is number one, and you guys are my favorite housewives in the entire franchise.
Speaker 2: Ps Is.
Speaker 3: I love you when you just make shit up. It's hilarious. I know I'm gonna start doing that more.
Speaker 1: More, Oh gosh, please, and ways include that to lead with it.
Speaker 2: I'm out right so we don't get suited.
Speaker 3: And Robin, I love how you stay true to who you are who you were before the show, and how you stick by your man and how he's he isn't changing for no one because of what others may think. Hashtag real Shit Forever A fan Chrissy from Wilmington, and here's a picture of Aboo. Okay, so monkey Abu is the monkey. Guys, we might put this on our Instagram story. Okay, if y'all can see Abu the monkey. He has on a red hoodie and he's chilling.
Speaker 2: Does that really look like a monkey? It does? If it doesn't look like a monkey, what does it look like? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, can I can I talk about the Stanley Cup?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me say one thing about the Stanley Cup before you talk about So I checked in with Jason and Stanley Cup and he was like, does that I gave you a Stanley Cup? And I was like what He said that I gave you Stanley Cup every long time ago? And I was like, what happened?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 3: Because I was like, do you know about the Stanley Cup trade? What's going on with the Stanley Cup? I think it's a young person thing. Explaining the Stanley Cup to me, He was like, I.
Speaker 2: Gave you a Stanley cut. I was like, well, Jason, you know that these kids just steal all my stuff. So he was like okay, he was like, well, I just want you to know I had your back burst.
Speaker 1: He gave you a Stanley cup. So do you even do you remember receiving a Stanley cup from Jason? I do, now I do, since he said it okay, and I gave it a door, took it, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Color is it? It's great, like a light grade. Okay.
Speaker 1: So you didn't even know that you were getting a Stanley cup.
Speaker 2: No, I just kind of like thanks Jason when he gave it to him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So did he give you something else with it?
Speaker 3: Or he's just like here, what was it for a He went somewhere and he brought it back from he was like summer skiing and he.
Speaker 2: Brought it back.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so crazy. I realized I have a Stanley cup in my house.
Speaker 2: See, we all got these dumb ass Stanley cups. Didn't even know.
Speaker 1: So last Christmas, not the Christmas, not the most recent Christmas, a whole year ago. Ola like oil of Ola, the brand Olay. They sent me a gift package and in it was their products. They had like retinol products and stuff and a Stanley cup, No, a lose Stanley cup with Olay logo on it, you know, says Stanley. And at the time, if you look in my cabinets. In my kitchen, I probably have one hundred and twenty five water bottles, right, you know what I mean that I don't even use because I'm one of those wasteful people that drinks out of the Fiji bottle or the Aquafina bottle or whatever. So when I was on my fast, one of the we had to drink this drink all day. So you had to do pour this drinking and mix it with water. And it's supposed to be twenty eight ounces. You're supposed to carry around with you all day. And I was like, what do I have that's big enough to put this drink in?
Speaker 2: So I go looking in my cabinet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there it is this big blue Stanley cup with a handle and a.
Speaker 2: Straw sticking out of it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god, this is perfect, perfect. It holds forty ounces, so I could put my whole drink in it. And I can tell you my water is so it was like water mixed with this drink. It tasted good, it kept it was, it stayed cold. It was like really convenient.
Speaker 2: It tastes better, it better in a Stanley cup.
Speaker 1: So do you know when you like if you get water out of your filtered refrigerator, right, you get it out your refrigerator, it doesn't taste great. So that's the water that I had in my Stanley cup in addition to this mix.
Speaker 2: And it tasted perfect.
Speaker 1: It was like nice and crisp, and it was so weird to me.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, I oh, so now you get it. Now you get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I get it, but I don't you know what I mean. It's like the craze over it, Like that's how people are just fanatic about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, that's a little stress. You like, take it easy. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, okay, this this cup is legit.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's a good size.
Speaker 1: It's good for like it fits perfectly in your cup holder in the car because.
Speaker 2: Of the way it's shaped.
Speaker 1: Yes, because it's big right in most big waters containers, yeah, can't fit in your cup holder.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 1: They have a nice little narrow bottom sticks in your cup holder. You know, the handle is perfect, the little straws perfect.
Speaker 3: It was just I was like, okay, so we need a reasonably shady Stanley cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does that happen? We gotta call Stanley. I don't know. Okay, we'll figure it out. Yeah, you figure it out, and I won't let my kids steal it. Right, so funny, or forget that I have it. That's even a crazy so funny. Yes, somebody needs some advice and we're here to get it. Before we do advice, let's do a little hater hater Oh we love hater mail hater man.
Speaker 1: We don't get a hater mail song like don right here.
Speaker 2: It's really quick. It's not as deep as Linda with the deer.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so this person, Sandra says, I love you ladies, but you laughed and shamed the klepto basketball player. But one and your son ate and put back at target.
Speaker 2: That's stealing too.
Speaker 1: And Jiselle, you show no compassion about hitting the deer. Please try and speak to two sides of your stories. Be good human beings, still listening.
Speaker 2: What's up, Sandra?
Speaker 1: What? Sandra? Okay, you're right? One and Corey you need to go to jail.
Speaker 2: How dare they?
Speaker 1: How dare they taste tests and they didn't like it and they put it back. They need to go to jail because that's the same thing as walking out of target with candles, body wash.
Speaker 2: Soap lotion under your jacket.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not And how dare I live in the dear die?
Speaker 2: How dare I live? Okay? Crazy, y'all people out here crazy? All right, So we need advice for Alaniya Whitfield. She needs advice for her fourteen year old daughter. All right, hello, lovely ladies. First, I want to say I've been a loyal listener since episode one.
Speaker 3: You Tube brightened up my day, especially when I've had a rough one and I turned to I turn on an episode of Reason Me Shady and it helps me tremendously. My name is Holly. Okay, so I totally said her name wrong. Her name is Holly. I live in Bangor, Maine.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Banger. Is that how you really pronounced that? B a ng o or Banger? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, Robin, I know you have been to Banger. Oh yes, okay, yes, that's where I got kicked out of the airport.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, and had experience at the airport. Ha ha.
Speaker 3: I promise you we aren't that bad. I need some advice. My daughter's fourteen and has recently been getting in trouble at school. She just got suspended for smoking pot. I thought she was smarter than that. But I also know what it's like to be a teenage girl.
Speaker 2: Giselle.
Speaker 3: You've raised some very smart, respectable ladies, and I would love your advice on how you approach the situation and how to give the best guidance for my daughter. Thank you for any advice you two might have.
Speaker 2: Keep doing what you're.
Speaker 3: Doing, and just know that the guy that you guys are making a difference. Lots of love, Holly, Oh, that's so nice.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you. And I don't know what kind of advice I can give Grace smoke a weed right now? Oh, okay, I'm joking, jokes, jokes. You know. I was extremely upfront and.
Speaker 3: Honest with my kids about everything, sex, drugs, rock and roll, everything, just because I don't want them to learn about things and be curious about things and then they're in the streets trying to figure it out. So I tried to do scare tactics, okay, and I tried to be like, you know, if you smoke weed, then you're gonna be hooked on heroin for the rest of your life, right And I know that makes it's no correlation.
Speaker 2: But I was like, it's a.
Speaker 1: Slippery slow, it's a gateway drug.
Speaker 2: It's a gateweight drug, very slow.
Speaker 1: I shared that. My I'm sorry to cut you off, but I shared. You know, I smoked weed at a young age and my best friend, who kind of you know, was the one that I would get into trouble with. We stopped hanging out midway through ninth grade, and by her senior year, she was hooked on heroin.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it is a gateway drug. It can be, Yes, it can be.
Speaker 3: I I a couple other things I told them. I was like, you know, do you know how you get heroin in your body? And they're like how you have to take a needle and you have to like click it, you know how they be clicking the knee and then you put.
Speaker 2: It in your veins and they're like why what do you mean?
Speaker 3: So I like, I over exaggerate what's really happening. I mean, if you tell your child that, that's like traumatizing, right, And it's like, why would I want to get high at bad?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So I just say, Holly, just be honest with your daughter, and like, yes, weed is a gateway drug. Yeah, However, if the child is just smoking weed at fourteen, is that that bad?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It could be some other bad she could be selling if my fourteen year olds okay, fine, it's really bad.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's bad. It's not good. That's bad. So give her a no. Oh my god, okay, it's it is. It is very scary out here. It is all sidey.
Speaker 1: It's very scary. Yes, I will with me. I have voice, jaill you have girls, okay at fourteen? I want to know how much freedom did your girls have at fourteen?
Speaker 2: What's fourteen? What class? What grade is that? That's like ninth grade pretty much? Ninth grade? Okay? Yeah. And when you say freedom, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: Like to hang out, to go, to leave your house without you being there and they can just go. They're like, oh, Mom, can you drop us off at the at Susie's house? Or can you drop us off at the movie now? Or can you drop us off at the mall?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Or can you write? So the difference, I think is how much freedom do your children have? Because I was fourteen, I knew better. I was a almost a straight a student. I was well behaved in school. I was well behaved at home, but my parents gave me a little bit of freedom, and that's when I got into my trouble. That's when I would smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, smoke weed because I was hanging out with someone who had acts, yes, but when I was at home, I wasn't doing that well. I would sneak out, okay, anyway she was, I would sneak no, no, no, I would like sneak or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I knew way. I knew way better.
Speaker 1: And I always had the fear of my parents finding out and the repercussions and getting in trouble and so so I think that prevented me from like really going far with that. I always knew that my parents were were going to be there and we're gonna if they found out, I was going to get in trouble. But it's all about the freedom you give your kids. And Holly, I hate to say it, and I know it might be a struggle. You might have to reign in the freedom that your daughter has.
Speaker 3: But also open lines of communication. Let's let's talk about this, like why are you smoking weed like you're fourteen? Why why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Right? Don't just be the parent that's just.
Speaker 3: Gonna like punish you and go to hell off and not like have conversation.
Speaker 1: Right, And you got to look at her friends. You gotta look at who is she spending time with. Hate certain certain friends I would be I would go out and I would get in trouble with, I would do things I shouldn't do stuff with, and then other friends we're doing much different things. So it's all about who is she spending time with, how much freedom does she have and does she know better? And like I believe she knows better because you're a concerned parent.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, and tell her to listen to reasonably shady because to her to listen to this advice that we're.
Speaker 1: Giving, well, I think Holly can can you know can translate? Yeah, but tell her my story how I was hanging out fourteen. You please tell her that I was hanging out fourteen spoken we doing shit I shouldn't have been doing, drinking, getting black out drunk, and my friend that I was doing that with eventually had to go to rehab by the by senior year. That's she doesn't want to go down that road.
Speaker 2: No, okay, So she.
Speaker 1: And I had to take I literally had to take a step back from hanging out with her.
Speaker 2: Yes, and every after that everything was fine.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I do want to When we were driving home from Philly, yeah, Justeselle finally smelled the scent of.
Speaker 2: Weed on the highway. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Well, no, let's back up. We're driving. Robin smells the weed smell. Because I said, I've never smelled weed, like outside of her car right when you're driving. She was like, you smell at you smell that, you smell at And I was like, smell.
Speaker 2: She's like, you don't smell that weed. You smell it now. You're smell it now. And I was like and so, yeah, I smelled it.
Speaker 3: A million times. Okay, smelled a million times. It just never registered me what I was smelling.
Speaker 1: Oh you thought it was like some some sticks burning on No. I just never gave it anything really, ok Yeah. I just was like, well I just keep driving, Okay, that's what you were smelling.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was, you know, sometimes I can be a little air hairdish, but yeah, Robin was dead on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, you smell that, that's weed.
Speaker 2: Okay. So when is the appropriate age to just start smoking weede twenty five. I would like them to wait till they're like in college. So what's that? What's college? Twenty? Yeah, nineteen twenty twenty. I do want to say, y'all, I don't you have to wait till your brain cells are finished growing? Please? And that's that's what I was going to say. Okay.
Speaker 1: I do want to say I fried some brain cells. We know, Okay, because I'm telling you something like I notice, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm gonna tell y'all right now, I'll be cut off.
Speaker 3: Robin walks around her house in circles, okay, and those are the brain cells that she killed.
Speaker 1: Yes, I noticed when my memory went to shit. Yeah, I noticed when like my attention went to shit. I noticed it even at a you know, when I was a teenager, I was like, why am I forgetting shit? Why can't I think of certain words? Why can't I remember shit? And I know it's because I smoked weed at a young age. So Holly, tell your daughter that too. She's gonna make herself real stupid smoking weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And how old are you now? Forty something? Forty four?
Speaker 3: And yes, so Holly, your daughter's not wanna be forty four walking around circles.
Speaker 2: In her house. Okay, because that's what Robin.
Speaker 1: Does, starting four tests in thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: All right, we are out of here. We got to go. We love y'all so much. Don't ever forget to live your life. Either reasonable or Shady or My Light.
Speaker 3: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 3: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady