Speaker 1: He is drink Chants, motherfucker podcast makes He's a legendary queen's rapper.
Speaker 2: He ain't is your boy in O r E.
Speaker 3: He's a Miami hip hop and ioneer cut up as d J E f N.
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink.
Speaker 5: Chans mother every day is New Year c us for his time for drink Champs.
Speaker 2: Drink up, motherfucker, motherfucker.
Speaker 6: He ain't sangreea hope, Sofia, this is your boy in all what up is d J E f.
Speaker 5: F It is drink chances, motherfucker happy aurum.
Speaker 2: Mag something right now we have when.
Speaker 5: It comes to hip hop, when it comes to producers, we have one of the most legendary producers in the building.
Speaker 7: If if, if he would have been in the game, Mumble Rap wouldn't exist.
Speaker 2: But they got him out of the They tried to get him out of the game. They try to get Dame out of the game. They try to get d out of the game.
Speaker 5: And then when you get the CEOs out of the game, then the young youngest have no guidance.
Speaker 2: So that's why Mumble Rappers created. But if he was out, I got that was deep.
Speaker 5: But the man has discovered people's careers, even related to people like jay Z.
Speaker 2: Make some noise to that. YEA can make some.
Speaker 5: Recond Records' record with the record lad with DMX brung DMX to the game. He's brother one of my closest friends that brung him to stardom.
Speaker 2: Joh Ruler. If y'all don't know what I'm talking about by now.
Speaker 5: We are talking about the legendary the one of the kills mumbles out there herve motherfucking Lorenzo.
Speaker 7: I'm so happy to find business.
Speaker 2: I'm home. I've come here to get drunk and high because I saw you in every day struggling. Yeah, I've come.
Speaker 7: Here to get drunk and high with my guy Nod and to talk about hip hop.
Speaker 8: People saying I want to get drunk and high here, Well, this is what you have to do when you're here at drinking drink Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't even smoke smoking with my men. Smoke man saying something you know and they to go.
Speaker 5: So now I want to take it from the damn nobody got got me a cup, No come for me, No, that's their okay. So just so listen, a lot of people, uh when I noticed, like, you know, my new like found career, like like people will will take a piece of my.
Speaker 2: Career and they'll be like, uh, you know you did this here.
Speaker 5: But what I want to do with you is I want to start this from the beginning because I remember seeing you.
Speaker 2: I've just seen a video recently somebody was building with ju the damage. I was there and he was there. So that was that was that was like, when did you actually get started in this game? Cash money click era before.
Speaker 5: Before success overwhelming success ahead, mh.
Speaker 7: I got started, if you want to really started, I got started when I was eleven years old and DJing around them so that DJ DJ DJ Motherfucking Earth DJ and at my man Nick Chalmers. His pops was trienty and he had two turntables and I used to see his turntables in the mix up and I used to just stay in his crib and cutting his scratching its wrecking called shangri lie.
Speaker 2: It was just a break and just literally for hours. Could you get you get you know what I'm saying. And that's when if you want to start the origin.
Speaker 7: That's where the love and everything started, started with the turntables and then I heard Sucky m Seeds and it was all.
Speaker 2: That's all she wrote.
Speaker 5: Is that how did you develop from going from a DJ to a producer?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm from Hollice, Queens, so.
Speaker 7: Running them lived down the block and Jay and running them live down the block. So what more of an impression could have been felt than the niggas who was running the whole world and making everyone buy a didas and they really controlled the world and was like colossal auca big, and.
Speaker 2: They lived down the block.
Speaker 7: So my influence started right there, just seeing Jay had a five sixty bands with the Chrome Rioms, and I thought he was just the coolest motherfucker and I was like, I want to be that. So at fifteen years old, jam As RVP absolutely So at fifteen years old, took that shit.
Speaker 2: Oh man Quai seeing he locked up.
Speaker 7: Now he's gonna see this and he's immediately gonna hit me some way somehow.
Speaker 2: They're like, yo, somebody go ahead qua quaissine. Uh.
Speaker 7: Jamaica Park was where we did park thing. So I was fifteen years old. My brother Chris got me to DJ and the park.
Speaker 5: What did you make a walk one time? Skip to my Lou was playing and then it was a shootout that happened.
Speaker 2: Let's get to you your story ahead. Hey Jamaica Park. So boom, I get in, I get in.
Speaker 7: Quassine smacks the nigga God Feel gives me the head phone, Saygus, shure you do your thing. I put on a rock box and at the end of rock boxing, you know, run said run run Hollis Crew, and I knew Hollis niggas was in there, so I just destroyed that Holland Crew.
Speaker 2: Hollis I Love my Hands was like a blur. The cry went.
Speaker 7: Crazy in the older head said Joe, it's your park now.
Speaker 2: I was fifteen. They said, Joe, you got the park every week you play the music. Okay. That's when I first also.
Speaker 7: Learned that that, uh, the world don't give a fuck about black people. Wow, because I used to DJ and like my niggas used to be like every be for President was the Ellis record right there, so.
Speaker 2: They would say, yo, play everybody for President. And then getting the House which may every be for president. Everyone was woot the wool going crazy.
Speaker 5: Then you would just say and like niggas was getting laid out.
Speaker 7: But the reason why I said, I figured out that they don't really give a fuck about us because they.
Speaker 2: Never stopped us.
Speaker 7: So if niggas got laid out Friday, they would lock the house back up. We got the thing, niggas would come shoot it, open, open the door, and we right back out there.
Speaker 2: The same cops that picked up the bodies right there, and.
Speaker 7: They ain't stopping right like if it was little Johnny that got blasted, they were No one ever is going.
Speaker 2: To bring me to get the park.
Speaker 7: So I learned early. Like on another note, I learned early they don't really give a fuck about us, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's how you developed. Like what do you think it's easier to do DJ or produce? DJ is easy? Is easy because it's just about rocking party. Someone else did the hard work of making the hit radio.
Speaker 7: So DJ DJ is way easy to producing producing You have to think and feel what's going to move the public and create new sounds, and you know it's that's way way more DJ make a great producer, right, A lot of you know, you look at all the DJ, all the you know, dre and the mayor and everybody like that is everyone the DJs. We just have an act of what people want. That's our job to move.
Speaker 5: The move the people and is most of the time it's better for a person to be a DJ person and go into production because now there's a lot of people that's producers.
Speaker 2: And I'll see the Swiss beats like Swiss beasts out the dj R.
Speaker 7: Swiss bas DJ nowadays is the wild wild West. It's like not about a turntable, you know, saying it's just a computer. I can do that, Yeah I can. One day I seemed the dude he was frunning. He was playing it on his phone. The nigga goes over here like this the whole time, and.
Speaker 5: He was going like I said, oh, we can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DJ is now.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that's what the that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: But they got eye guards. I ain't gonna lie if I'd have known. DJs was getting like the.
Speaker 5: Eighty m niggas they get like the show more like the big ones get their sell out the garden crazy, you'll get five hundred thousand, and the music only got words.
Speaker 2: I had another dog heard the drugs did definitely later. So now the famous battle, right Jay Z d M X I was, I was not there. I just heard about it. You just heard about it. I just heard about it.
Speaker 9: But and X was interesting, interesting because both of them still I'm still saying, you asked JAS recently saw well not recently, but there's an interview where Jay said I never lost the battle and then X, but we had X on here, X who won the battle when he said he said he.
Speaker 2: Never lost the battle. But but you know, the truth is, X was like, I didn't lose it. People may have thought I lost it, you see what I'm saying. And he didn't like it because J broke out. So J did his rhyme and they basically said, yeah, yeah, such such and such, Yeah I'm ghost and broke out to the roar of the crowd.
Speaker 5: So he didn't let X get a chance on some disrespect from Brooklyn ship to get Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. But but Jay knew because everyone.
Speaker 7: Knew X and J so J knew nigga, this nigga is gonna go whole night and.
Speaker 5: Jayson really before they were both on this is this is them just being the niggas in their hood and ship like that and what.
Speaker 2: Was the first record that recorded after that? Wasn't money cash Holes No, I used to get I don't know, before time to build my nigga. Well, you guys had you guys had freestyles. I don't know. Tell me if we has to get these dat tapes for my mixtape. Before Murder Inc. Was like officially the Lake, the Crude Yeah, MX J Job, Yeah, that was it. I called them murder ring. It just never happened. It's crazy because I was, you know, with the BET Awards.
Speaker 7: I was watching the ciphers and I was sitting there and I told BJ and I was like, it wouldn't be special if I give murder RNT to do a cipher one.
Speaker 2: Year X Job like, now, oh my god, that would be crazy. That would be for hip hop.
Speaker 7: The only way for me to do it is because the only one that wouldn't do it is Holes.
Speaker 2: X is like I'm in Josh, I'm in, so he's hope. It is always the opal. Was that for you when Job and X what's going through?
Speaker 5: That hated it because you know that I hated it because then both of them is truly my brothers.
Speaker 7: I love both of those guys. I would die for both of those guys, you understand. And I hated it.
Speaker 2: And and and just quite honestly.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, X was wrong because I forgot was this people he said, he sounded like he came out with halla X when coming and got it and he's just saying, it's my record.
Speaker 2: So with X, what had happened was exactly this.
Speaker 7: It was too many people saying, Yo, it's murder Alad coming up to me and that ship was just making his blood.
Speaker 2: Boy. And if you know X the way I know X. X really don't like any rapper, No, he don't. He's cool with you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get on exact and he just he just happens to put more on his chest from what feels like, I like you, it's cool, but if I get on.
Speaker 2: The track with you, I'm trying to burn you down.
Speaker 5: If you want to take take it to the he was start talking to you if you don't reel like.
Speaker 2: He w if you'd have seen us early on, it was funny.
Speaker 5: So so le we had Leo here and the story where he ryan for Leon with a wired Joe Joe's wire shut and Yeah, brought Leo to.
Speaker 2: Take you back before that I quit Death. Jam, I quit. Wait, what are you talking about? Before X got signed? I quit because they wasn't letting me sign. Next, the very first meeting I had with Deaf Jam, Tina Davis, James Jones.
Speaker 7: There was my bosses giving me my my my duties of what I have to do as and then directed.
Speaker 2: So I sat there and I was like, yeah, yeah. Soon as they finished, Joe, we gotta sign X, and they started laughing.
Speaker 7: So like a couple of months went by and they had me just doing ship that I didn't really want to do, and Uh, I left.
Speaker 2: Is there a reason why they would laughing at you wanted to sign X? Like, is any specific reason? They was just been.
Speaker 7: Already rest lashing at my rambunctiousness and ambition to at the very first meeting, I'm talking about signing and act and they was like, Nigga, you gotta and you had already first I didn't bring jay Z you suggest I I helped.
Speaker 2: That was part of Jay coming to death. Jam.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie if I'm gonna be honest as a person that was in the industry when we first was to get at me dog. Yeah, when we first heard it we were confused because that energy just wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. And then I seen the video video the black and white joint finish. It was white. I hated it at first, did you first?
Speaker 10: Like I was like yo, And then when I realized y'all planned that, and then I realized it because like you know, people's eyes when I looked and I was like, these niggas is.
Speaker 2: In the tunnel.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 2: That was But listen, listen. The whole reason why because Diddy was winning so hard. Yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's why I get like the whole people when they when they're coming up and they just hate them all who's winning.
Speaker 2: Like, I didn't hate Diddy.
Speaker 7: Like that, but I hated him on the low because he was winning.
Speaker 2: Said we hated him. Listen, I did the more money, more problems. I was wearing camouflage and he was wearing shot. Look I'm looking at the more money. I'm like, the grass never looks so green, look at this guy.
Speaker 7: The sky is so good.
Speaker 2: I said, we're gonna be the Anti. That's crazy. And that's why. If you remember the.
Speaker 7: Yes Williams video, Yes, listen and fucking uh the sound bite remember it's d m X live at the tunnel Man Deflex and then he goes, let's take it.
Speaker 2: Back to the streets. Mother fuck up. I mean, this is just fucking your eyes. Tell the funny story, because I thought I had.
Speaker 7: The dopest video ever. The exact vision that me and Height wanted was Ballsley. So I go to death Jam, I'm amped. I'm about to get the label or board. I got everyone in the conference room. I cut the fucking lights up. We playing a video in the dog room. Yaver wanted a dog room.
Speaker 11: It really fucked your shit up, and YO, worry the mother, I'm the only one in it like this yeah, and everyone is like, go like this. The video stops.
Speaker 5: And Julie was like, Julie green Wall, this might be the worst video that ever, saying why did you waste their money?
Speaker 2: You're a fucking idiot, You're a moron. Then they kept saying, who's gonna buy his records? He keeps balking on his fucking records. God, you're a fucking idiot. You're an idiot. They totally deflayed me, and I went back. I said, fuck y'all, y'all don't know what's hot. Y'all in these ods.
Speaker 7: I went to the whole you know, I don't know what the fuck is going on ship And that's when I started putting a triangle with five in DMX and everyone's office, predicting he was gonna sell five.
Speaker 2: Let's make the lord to that guy. Damn the vote. For a minute, it was got here fucking in fucking who's gonna buy his records?
Speaker 7: Dogs, you're gonna get Chiquais Huawis can't buy records Gotti.
Speaker 5: But to this day, like I don't think there'll never be another d MX, Like like the thing is like when you see DMX and you could you can tell like you can uh, it goes back to the artistry. Then I've never seen DMX on stage with somebody else, Like I've never seen no ranger, guess.
Speaker 2: Out, I never seen no height. I was watching the show.
Speaker 5: Because I went to the Hip Hop Awards too yesterday. I was watching and I was like, damn, there was nobody there, like even had answers, they had somebody there was. There was no guy who just came out listen, just fect, no disrespect. And I like the mumbo rap guys mumble. I know, I don't call it mumble rap.
Speaker 7: I listen, listen to me, listen, just listen to me break this down.
Speaker 2: They did a great thing, Yes they didn't. I don't know what.
Speaker 5: What was they gonna fucking do after Park jay Na's biggie thing.
Speaker 7: So these this new generation created their own sound, and you gotta.
Speaker 2: Give them credit. Let's give them credit credit. Not only Yeah. I see I see some kid the other day. He was on a couple.
Speaker 5: He was like the XXL. I said, this nigga needs help. This nigga Thom shouldn't be freestyling.
Speaker 2: He's the only thing.
Speaker 7: Here's the sleep I don't get is this style of dress and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, trying to help him out.
Speaker 5: When the PAC had a nos ring too, jay relaxed out of control.
Speaker 7: But like the dress that they wear, in the dress, how they're dressing, you know. And I'm cool with if you want to wear skinny jeans, but it'd be like they be leaning. I don't even want to say it because I don't want too.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to say it because I don't want know what you mean.
Speaker 5: I don't want that community to think I'm against them and I'm not, but they look weird, you understand.
Speaker 2: And it's not masculine, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's not like masculine with that the music wise, I'm like, holy shit, these niggas did it. They thought of their own way after arguably the greatest generation of rappers that ever fucking grace the mic, and they were like, well, we can't do that.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 7: If what is a rapper gonna say that's new right that you haven't heard? Like, come on, man, nigga, Like, you know what I'm saying. This nigga talked about I'm a cruddy nigga. That's they're going up raw dog and dirty bitches. And if I get burned, I'm giving that ship to dirty bitches. You say, you know when nigga like me gets poppy because I have my smile up in your face, but I ain't your friend poppy, Like, you can't be no road in this nigga.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 5: I posted the other data to Surphi all of the illness and that nigga niggas want to try.
Speaker 2: I'm like hip hop at his raw res form, you're not gonna get that.
Speaker 5: But if I'm a new rapper, I don't want to do that because fuck nigga, I can't do it better than that nigga.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna do some other shit that's my own lane.
Speaker 7: And see I appreciate that because that's what I have to do with Murder Rink like Jazz are gritty ass rapper.
Speaker 5: Jazz a battle rap nigga him man asks us to battle niggas and kill niggas all day.
Speaker 7: But once Jay is at the top of his fucking the game and exes, at the what am I doing with my label?
Speaker 2: Now hear this?
Speaker 5: I held Rockefeller, I help rough Riders, I get my own label, and I'm like, yo, these two niggas is in my way. I don't want to sell two million. I want to sell seven eight like these guys. But the end my way, I can't.
Speaker 7: No one's gonna out cool j he's the coolest rapper ever in the world.
Speaker 2: And he doesn't sweat, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And this nigga exes the you grind me a street niggas. He sweats a lot. He sweats a lot, and he's robbing. They're like, Yo, what the fun? What am I gonna do? And they put me in the corner to create the ring sound, and.
Speaker 2: Then Joe rule, yo, listen.
Speaker 5: This was the one time I was very scared because Yah kept hanging with Shug right set it on the show, and Joe.
Speaker 2: Like, he don't remember this. I remember when I came around. We were at the studio and Shug through an ouncer like that shot home on. It's not off like they did this before.
Speaker 5: I was like, listen, I said, he said, he said, Shug, Shug brought me a six four.
Speaker 2: I said, nigga, you gotta give that back. You gotta give that. He was like, but yo, I was. I was just I said, listen, cool, I was nervous. I was nervous. Let me give you the Shugart please, please, please. You got more than one though, I got a ton, but listen, hold on you. I'm one.
Speaker 7: I'm like the one dude that murder rack was the one crew, especially from the he fucked with all of us. I'm gonna give you the real ship. I'll give you the real ship.
Speaker 2: That's what we do. That's what we do with drenching. Now we're doing. I'm gonna give you a real ship. Got so how we got so? How we got cool? With Sugar night. We heard the stories just like every fucking body else is this guy. You gotta watch him. He's the prince of darkness. This that we heard those stories hold on.
Speaker 5: Niggas called him the prince of domagine.
Speaker 2: When he wants to be he is.
Speaker 7: So I sampled fucking so many tears. Not only did I sample, but it was able. Not only did I sample it, I had pop voice.
Speaker 2: We not fear no man for God. Even though I walked through, I had his voice. So you said you did this before. I didn't have any dealings with Sugar.
Speaker 7: I thought shed so many teens with in her skull because he wasn't so deaf at that point.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 12: Sug took everything so one Sug took Pop. When I called Jimmy in his skull pieces herv you gotta call Shug, I said, I cool.
Speaker 2: They don't call him Marion sometimes I did.
Speaker 5: Man, Wait a minute, wait a minute, shoot Sugar and Jimmy was tight, my nigga. Did you see the documentary He's playing football with David Geffing, The one I h and his.
Speaker 2: Nigga was football Sundays and you've seen marrying. He was tight. It was like this my nigga.
Speaker 6: You understand, she always showed me love. I can't even I can't even front of every time. I'm gonna like this street niggas you that he did like your story, not.
Speaker 2: Quite tag of bone. So look, this is this is more than enough forget so. But the thing about it is, so I sample the record. He calls me. I give the number. Two is people. He calls me. He says yeah. I said, yeah, I'm in Enterprise. I'm in l A. He said, I'm gonna come through you in LA. I'm gonna come through. I said.
Speaker 13: Cool.
Speaker 7: So now I'm being honest, Shug's coming over. You heard all the stories everyone get ready, ain't no punkin shit going on. You know what I'm saying. We're gonna be cool.
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna overdo it or whatever.
Speaker 7: But I ain't gonna lie. It was like twenty niggas in the studio. It was a gangster session. Prime was there, all my niggas was there, and we was cool. Sure comes in he got like five of his niggas or whatever.
Speaker 2: And he's smoking his cigar and he's seeing this ship and niggas is just that.
Speaker 7: We ain't on no bullshit. But he can see the temperature of the things. This ain't no, this ain't like security.
Speaker 2: This is niggas. This is niggas, you understand. And niggas is looking like it's whatever. So he's seen Preing always got love.
Speaker 7: I've never seen a person with I've never seen him not get like maximum love and respect.
Speaker 2: And even if you don't know who Preme, man, it's just a good, good nigga.
Speaker 5: Like dude, so Boom, you know, so boom he sees Prem He's like, oh, Ship, what up?
Speaker 2: Homie prings like, what's up? All cool shit? He comes in, he's smoking cigar.
Speaker 7: First of he said, oh yeah, niggas ain't on no Hollywood shit, aren't you? And he was like, nah, you know what I'm saying that we're enterprise Nah, And he was like, I loved, loved Enterprise. We used to book in the prize out But Boom, he goes. He says, you're oh, check this out. We start talking.
Speaker 2: It's me him and Rule. He asked Rule questions is the truth story? I never lied?
Speaker 7: So whenever whatever I say, that's what gets me the problems because I never lied, right, So.
Speaker 2: Boom, he asked Rule.
Speaker 7: So so when you see yourself for five years homie and Rule, you know he's smoking his blunk. He said, man, gouy's the limit, nigga, Sky's the limits, and should shed a tear because he said that was and he said, a nigga, that's the same exactly what my man said.
Speaker 2: And he got emotional. And it's scary when that when that, when you see a big nigga like that, that's why I'm like, he's he's he's sending niggas, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But then after that he got emotional and the thing there was a moment you know what I'm saying me and Rule put his hands like he saw good nigga, he watching over you or whatever like that, and he said and after that.
Speaker 2: He was like, man, y'all can have that. Ya can have that. Sam nigga didn't charge me a penny.
Speaker 14: Wow, Space the notionship night, So not naming no names with this certain street niggas that we fuck with in New York that don't like sugar.
Speaker 2: Then when we see us and we'll be like, yo, how to fuck you fuck with that nigga?
Speaker 7: You know my man BJ would tell them niggas like, man, if we listen to whatever youone say, we shouldn't fuck with you you know what I'm saying or whatever like that. You know, But how could I not have a relationship with the guy He gave me the sample for free. He had good never was knowing no bullshit, never tried no bullshit. It was just a pure good relationship. And honestly, I'm a pretty smart guy in the music business.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of shit. Sug Night.
Speaker 7: Probably one of the most smartest guys I've ever spoken to it. He was breaking ship down to me that I know and how I used it to get more money out of fucking death Jam. This guy is brilliant. The only thing wrong with Sugar is Nigga. He likes being the gangster like he likes being a gangster. He likes being Sugar Knight. You understand and everything that embodies that mysteriousness and that he likes it.
Speaker 2: Because I used to tell him, like, Nigga, you're so smart. I'm like, just just He's like, nah, got he fuck these niggas.
Speaker 7: And here I'm gonna tell you why most people getting the beasts with shig knife, because I've seen it with my own eyes.
Speaker 2: Me and sug will be in the club chilling, nigga.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna say no names, but it's a celebrity musician or whatever come up and he'll they'll come up to us, me and Sugar and to cut just chilling, and I would see. You know how a nigga get around gangsters and get uncomfortable, so they start talking shit just to say shit that they don't really mean.
Speaker 2: But little do you know, like just now, just now, some niggas gave you over here, like what are you talking about?
Speaker 15: You?
Speaker 2: No, but this is deep because you just you You're sitting with Shuggy.
Speaker 5: Next thing.
Speaker 2: You know, like, Yo, you should manage me. Yo, we should do this. We should do this song together. Oh oh yo, I wander in this movie.
Speaker 7: You could do the soundtrack. You sign in a verbal fucking contract with the Prince of Darkness. You're thinking you bullshitting and Yo, I'm just gonna get out of here. I'm just gonna tell his nigga whatever so I can get the fuck out of here. You signed the contract, nigga, that's a verbal contract. Gangsters don't do contract d you saying you gotta say it? The game right, So now you leave, you gotta tell him like that was a close one.
Speaker 2: Change. I gave a nigga my number, changed my number. This is how it goes down. Like our people shugging. He'd be like, watch this nigga change his number. Gotti. But but here's the thing. You an entertainment business. You coming back to l A. Yi sure don't live in Boise, Idaho. Nigga in Nebraska.
Speaker 5: He's in l A and he's and he gets active, and he's awand and he got snitch is all over the place.
Speaker 2: He that nigga be here right now? Were he pulling up? And now it's the problem.
Speaker 7: Now you're getting smacked or it's gonna be some type of physical altercation. You see what I'm saying. When all you have to do is just not fun me you like you said. Nor just said, yeah, I've never seen his all because he knows. So he's like, nigga, I could be cool. He liked it, my crew that you know what he likes.
Speaker 2: He likes what he likes to do. He would look at it like a person that's cruel. He'll see the tough guy.
Speaker 5: He'll know that niggas the nigga that's the wrapper up with that niggas the nigga, and he'll go and be friend with him like.
Speaker 2: He'll he'll he'll pick the leader like I don't know how he used to do. I come out mad different crews. He didn't like Hollywood ship.
Speaker 7: But believe me, a lot of people I've seen with my own eyes, they get themselves in the ship because they talk to him and say ship that they don't mean, and they just doing it just to get the fuck out of his presence, you understand, and giving his numbers and telling.
Speaker 2: This nigga, we're gonna do things. He calling you, nigga, he calling you. Remember one time he was managing Joe to ce Mary everybody. Yep, But now we're gonna switch it. We're gonna switch switch it, switch lanes, We're gonna.
Speaker 5: Switch it because like this different Earth gottis right, And one of my favorite Earth gottis was an ecstasy Earth Ecstasy, Yo, my nigga, you have more accident puff daddy.
Speaker 2: At one point, yeah, I was, I was. I was like like me and John was like I was to see guys who lives on the level, but IRV Gotti. One day I think this nigga walk into the studio like that, like.
Speaker 5: That, I'm gonna keep it you care, I'm gonna keep it real. I was a late bloomer. I'm not into drugs, alcohol. I'll do it, you know what I'm saying. But I'm not into it like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'll give you an ill story about God. Listen, I'm not into it.
Speaker 7: So my niggas was doing the ecstasy ship and they start talking about how great the sex is when you fucking the bitch, and it's it's.
Speaker 2: Fucking great and you do not you can just dog fucking bitch all night. So Boom.
Speaker 7: I had to do this record for funk masterflex X was filming a movie in Canada.
Speaker 2: I went to Canada. I flew in a loving touch, right, so the loving touch, what is that?
Speaker 15: Love?
Speaker 2: Dinzel gets the Dinzel gets on that right, So fucking up, I fly in the love and touch. Boom. She says, Yo, if you ever done extasy, I said, ya, heard about it, never did it. She said, let's do something, and fuck really, women is the most devilish. They always get a nigga to do something. Nigga's been telling me for months dothether that bitch and it was a bad bitch.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, smoking God, I done cocaine before fucking with a bad redhead. Niggas Grand open grand clothes, and though I'll give you my cocaine.
Speaker 2: Star let's the same ectancy right now, right, so we dug, I do, I do the ecstasy. We start his is like eleven thirty, eleven forty five.
Speaker 7: We saw fucking. We don't stop fucking. We take a pause at four thirty. I dog, I'm dog fucking the bitch. Ship out this bitch, right, so four thirty, she's done, had like fucking five six orgasms. I ain't not fucking once I'm stopping. I'm like, what's going on, what's happening?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 16: You know what the bitch say, you know what she said, Let's do it nothing, I go, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: He take a number one, wait like a half hour.
Speaker 7: I fuck the bitch. I don't know one time I fucked the bitch till ten thirty. Right, this bitch is laid out. The fucking hotel room looked like a crime scene.
Speaker 2: Nigga. The only thing he was missing was yellow motherfucking table.
Speaker 7: And chalk lines and ship. Right, it's the crime scene. We done fucked up the whole hoom boom.
Speaker 2: I call who I call my nigga BJ and Rule. They laugh and I'm like, yeah, as soon.
Speaker 15: As they heard the yell, they dying, laughing, like, y'all this shit is incredible.
Speaker 2: It's funny. They said, yeah, thigging, you get it good there.
Speaker 5: And in my mind looking from the outside, right, because now a lot of people don't notice.
Speaker 2: Me and y'all lived on the same block years. Yeah, Jerry, both Jersey. We were both on depth jam right, but this is the crazy ship. After Holler Holler, he made some brad and he was mad at the critics.
Speaker 17: He wasn't mad at X. Yeah, he was mad at the critics. He mad at the concert. It was like four o'clock in the morning. I had never to you know, know he was fucking with I didn't know it. And he just knocked on my door.
Speaker 2: At four o'clock in the morning. He's like yo. I was like, yeah. He walked to my crib. He was like, you think I sound like X, And I said it was fucking with him. This is some personal ship. I never give you the Ellen story. And I said I said, nah, actually, I'm you. I get why they said, but your voice tones is the same. Listen, he said, do I have to change my subject matter? He said, I'm going to fuck with the bitches, and he just left my crib. I know he was on and I was on, but it was on this very moment. Is the jo rule. That's my that's my story. I'm gonna give you al's better than that.
Speaker 5: It's way because because I'm gonna emphasize this way, I don't think people focused on my way.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. So now you know, Exit is starting to go at him. He's telling me, Donny, he's biting my ship. I'm like you wilding out nigga. Everyone thinks this hollowing his mind. His voice sounded like mine. I can see it. Leo comes to us and he's I need another all of them.
Speaker 7: So we go in and make flesh with my Flesh. I did two records on the Flesh with My Flesh. One of the records that I did is we We don't give a fuck. That record he's shitting on job my nigga. I produced the record gave X to Beat and he made a record used to be my dog.
Speaker 2: You was on my left stream. Ride or die when the rain niggas get wet? You produced that? Yes? Never so boom, hold it, hold it. So I make this record, I give X to beat shout. Let me give you the full fucking story.
Speaker 7: I give him the beat me in the studio, and as soon as when I hear it, I know he's on the bullshit. He's shitting on Rule in that record, Rules, my artist, and my brother. Here's what I do after he does it. I'm in my truck Rules in the back seat. I said, Rule, I ain't using the record, and he said, what you're talking about? I said, you know I'm not. I'm telling them we ain't putting that record on the album. He said, play the record, Gotti, and I said, Rule, you may not want.
Speaker 5: To hear this record.
Speaker 2: He don't know. I'm giving you the prelude to probably him. Yo you think.
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Now I play the record and the record is making me.
Speaker 7: I'm sitting in the truck uncomfortable because I know exactly what.
Speaker 2: This nigga X is doing and he's an x X. When I confronted the exit body, he laughing, stay out of me, Gotti. Let the brothers. Sometimes you gotta let the two pins. He always was a dog in.
Speaker 5: That with you.
Speaker 2: You gotta let him, you gotta let him go to to this day. He's a dog. He takes. He's a dog, nigga.
Speaker 15: So he takes.
Speaker 2: He's a dog. Yep, I'm gonna. I can tell you what at home. You know, the dog when you when you grow up with no love from your parents and nothing.
Speaker 7: And he was homeless and he would sleep outside and Boomer would be the only one now and he said he'd be sleeping and he'd wake.
Speaker 2: Up to Boomer balk backing the nigga up, so he felled. He felt was booming nigga like booming. Don't talk, Boomer, don't lie, He said.
Speaker 7: I could beat the ship out of Boomer, and Boomer is still don't come back. So with with X, that's the love I give him. I give X what I call dog love. So I don't care what he's doing or what he's on this nigga.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 2: Let me finish the playing the record. So I'm playing the record, and my nigga is hearing the whole record. And y'all heard rule rants before. Like remember when he was on Hot Night. He said he said, y'all niggas want to see Jo Park.
Speaker 7: Imagine that ran times a hunting right.
Speaker 2: He won.
Speaker 7: We gone through it, and I'm sitting there like this and he's like, Nigga, we gonna go. He didn't when he didn't like the Locks at that juncture. I'm gonna give it. If you listen to the Murderers album were different. Nigga, he Rule was He's going. It's just that the songs that he was going was never singles. It was never glamorized. It was the female friendly ship was glamorized. But nigga, he's a demon on that mic. But that's when it was at the height of him, like ah, and I heard when you look at Rule three three six. You see when he went to you and.
Speaker 2: Asked you that it's so it's so crazy album yes, and he grew his hair. We did female records.
Speaker 7: So after that, I'm like, ask this, Nigga got braid's nigga, you bullheaded?
Speaker 5: Where's the comparison. You'll never make a record like without you, this is not you.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm gonna tell you, Gotti.
Speaker 5: The reason why he came to me was because when we came out naturally two niggas from Queens.
Speaker 2: They automatically compare you the mab D. They automatically did that, you guys, definitely, so you definitely I knew how to relate to that. But I said, you know what I did.
Speaker 5: I went and did it in an our album and I got with some niggas with some tight shirts and chokers from Virginia that nobody said that they was gonna be ship, and I did, so I changed it up and rule. But when I said, that's the reason why it's ecstasy, Because the reason why I see ecstasy makes your emotions.
Speaker 2: Come out like like whatever you do, you'd be like, yo, I love you. That's why if those records had a lot of great music on as your your my ow ecstasy money.
Speaker 5: Create definitely create ve that ship. But because from the next like three albums and and the.
Speaker 7: Personally personally, I was on ecstasy every day for like three years.
Speaker 2: Holy ship. No. But I'm keeping it real. I'm keeping it real. Bite ahead of the dog and you wake up and you know you're feeling groggy. You know what we used to do. Look at the music ship the NFL, just think about it. Look at the music they was making. You can't say it's making so much sense. You can't make that. Yeah, we was hot. Hell, we made up rail in five minutes. Molly is fantastic. Yeah, Molly, you know we was doing ecstasy. You have those, but those bad like somebody was bad. My nigga, this is the crazy ship.
Speaker 5: As we take another shot, As we take another shot, and I'm there, guys, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go. We've been waiting. The fan has been waiting. So my videos. I'm the director. Oh I got hired for day Minds. But understand, I'm the I'm the label. So it's like, you need five hundred thousand, No, I need six hundred thousand. You always ask for it. I'm gonna give it to you, right, Understand. It was dude, there was no there was no fucking the lights on X right now. No, my nigga, listen, it's not even that's us. Listen, man, there is no control. It was all I ain't gonna lie, listen, it was all me, So.
Speaker 7: My nigga, I would put in video budgets fifty thousand dollars for missile genius.
Speaker 2: Cases of cristade.
Speaker 5: Have one, though, Joe A Pillow bag full of weed and fucking a bag like.
Speaker 18: This pool with ecstasy, fucking pills, murdered in video shoots with.
Speaker 2: This ship you're going.
Speaker 5: I was like, whatever is your advice, we have it me drugs, whatever, if you want coke, get y'all sending the budget.
Speaker 2: BT.
Speaker 19: Y'all discovered Superhead, right, that was y'all you have to Superhead was a She was an interesting dick sucker.
Speaker 2: Superhead.
Speaker 7: Uh So Superhead was around us, and what really put her over the top was my nigga, Fred dirsh.
Speaker 2: Biscuits. Oh think you're talking about the bitch around us, and was like, gotta get that bitch out of here, yo.
Speaker 7: She robbed me, oh fred dirt from limping biscuit like she sucked my dick and robbed me on like some sneaky whole ship.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: And a man said, that's I didn't even I wasn't fucking with her whatever. She was just fucking with some dudes in the crew, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I said, bitch, I said, bitch you a thieven asked bitch, get the fuck out of here, yo.
Speaker 5: And she was like gott he no got he know Fred DERs She's like, say, how the fuck you know who's Fred Dersher told me this ship, she said, because he says it all the time, he does the thing, but I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: He's a corny wack motherfucker, and he is that she's doing that. I'm like, bitch, listen, I don't care. My man and we had a relationship with Fred. Get the fuck out. This is around the time we were.
Speaker 7: Shooting Between Me and You video. She wanted in the video so bad, so again, once again, the.
Speaker 2: Infamous pool party with all the pds on the boat going there. No, no, no, no, that's the bungalow. That's part two. I've rented every bungalow and I heard these stories and then really.
Speaker 7: Now listen, so so now I'm telling her she can't be in the video. She's show up at the video. I'm like, bitch, what the fuck is you doing here? Didn't I tell you get the fuck out of here. I'm like, no one's fucking with you. You are thieven bitch.
Speaker 2: She's like, God, what I gotta do?
Speaker 7: What I gotta do right, So, I, honestly, I swear to God, I just said the most outrageous ship to thinking she would just be like, you disrespectful nigga, get the fuck out. I said, you have to suck every nigga murdering's dick, nigga if you want to stay around this mother fucking movement, bitch.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It didn't. It wasn't a long thought process.
Speaker 7: It was it was so where do you want me to go to start to which I replied, fucking go in that trailer, still thinking she's gonna flip. She walked in the trailer and niggas lined up now and then after that, she was basically like a murder ring droopie. Like we was like rock stars during our height. I ain't gonna lie. No one did it like us because we was just so crazy with it and we used to rent mansions and have nothing. Bloods crips essays.
Speaker 2: If you ask anybody in La during that time, they would be like, Yo, murder with the murder manless niggas and niggas had a mansion.
Speaker 5: These niggas just you know, close at two o'clock, nigga rules so free with it, yo, nigga, two thirty, he's giving.
Speaker 2: Everyone the cold. I'm like, I'm walking in there's a fall hundred niggas in the crib. In fact, then you went the sound system. They grilling. I'm like, what the fuck? And that. It was like that for three months. It was like that for three months. But La, we got so much l a love behind that la niggas.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna today, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you some real ship about you, dotty. People see you like the executives, and they fall in love like you always gonna get a check.
Speaker 2: Is that a skill or is that just something that comes now? I just think that I'm because I have my money blessed with him One's brain. Everybody you talk about God, I was like, oh my God, that was hers and you're looking like and you know, I want to see how they feel. It's like, wow, man, God blesses me with these visions. You know. When I get a lot of my visions, I swear to God. That's why I give it to God. In my sleep.
Speaker 7: I cannot tell you how many times I go to bed and I'll be sleeping and He'll give me the most vividous dream of what to do, and I'll wake up and be like, this is what I'm doing. This shit has happened like so many times. That's why I'm like, yo, I'm unconscious. It's not even me sitting here thinking. There's been times with me thinking I can think of some shit too. Don't get it fucked up. But it's a lot of times. Nigga, I'm just sleeping and nigga, he'll bless me, like tells I was just about to go there.
Speaker 2: Let's get focused, yo, tell you come up with that idea.
Speaker 8: He's saying it tells from the crib, but I had a dream, tells from the crip, the all joint, the crypt.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 5: Okay, remashin, say no no, but removed the from removed the crypt keeper.
Speaker 2: Okay, play hip hop song there was a man, There was a man, and there was a woman. He was He would tell you and tip you off what you were about to see. I'm just playing the song. You don't know, Tales from the Crypt, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like not Tales from the Hood, which was in thatation original HBO.
Speaker 2: Show, which was a horror show.
Speaker 5: So did you receive slack because I don't know if you know, you did fuck the police right, and it was it.
Speaker 2: Was the reverse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the reverse, and like when I saw that, it was like, like that just felt scary to even like think of it like that because.
Speaker 2: I'm just not used to like that.
Speaker 7: I did that just break it down for the people who didn't fuck the police, I did a version of then those the.
Speaker 5: Way fucked the police, where I did race reversal. So everything that happens to the black people with minorities, I had it having two whit white people. The only reason let me let me go out there and say it. And the people were like the niggas the white.
Speaker 18: People had.
Speaker 5: Was they was in the hood, they got the injustices, they got the I can't breathe and put a pretty white boy to get killed.
Speaker 2: This is ship like that for fucking with a black chick, which.
Speaker 7: Is the reverse of niggas fucking with white chicks. And then the white chick goes he raked me or lies on him. I had it hadn't done to him, but.
Speaker 2: I did it straight up.
Speaker 7: I did it just for white people to see how fucked up it is. And then you know what, for a moment, like remember when all of the ship was going on just now and you had like you get Michael Rappaport and he's speaking out.
Speaker 2: You had Lady Gaga like, Yo, what can I do to help? You? Know what I'm saying, That's what I made that episode for.
Speaker 7: Now, whether or not it had the effect like that, that's what I made it for because to have a true change, it just can't be black people with minorities and Spanish people and everything like that. With the Uprising, it's gotta be people that's saying, Yo, this is fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's that's how we want. That's how it has gotta be more white people. It's gotta be the only white that's it's gonna change when.
Speaker 7: White people go, Yo, this is fucked up and we got to stop. And when I seen glimpses of it, it made me smile, like yo. And I honestly think, like the racist people of the world, I think hip hop has changed the world. And I think the racist people of the world is a very older generation and once they die, But you know, isn't it crazy. I think that's it's giving them.
Speaker 2: Like the.
Speaker 5: Lately the rally lately, the white people rallies lately, there's been a lot of young boys there.
Speaker 2: And I shouldn't think that that's the old racist. See. And I caught backlash for this.
Speaker 7: Listen because and I don't like talking political anymore after I caught back last okay, but listen, I got backlash because, as I said, the young white boys, I said, they may be mad because we fucking a late chicks.
Speaker 2: You know, white chicks fucking with niggas is at an all time high? Is that an all time high?
Speaker 7: And I think they could be pissed off because, you know, most commonly heard answer from a white chick who fucks with a black dude like yo, and I'll be I'll be asking them, I'm like, you don't fuck with white dudes and more?
Speaker 2: And they be like nah, and I'd be like why they like, they're not cool?
Speaker 7: Most commonly answered from a white chick on why she doesn't fuck with white boys no more after she fucks with a black guy, they're not cool. So it ain't gonna be too much of that before the youngest those young boys like, man, you're fucking my bitch, like that's that could that's enough for the hatred. And look, not not even another white boy like me. She won't even fucking of a white boy like me. She strictly on sir, nigga?
Speaker 2: Did you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: So when I see the young generation, I'd be like, Ah, they sister or they girl.
Speaker 2: Just fucking with fucking rock Law for the hood. You know what I'm saying. I want you to need Law. He's so gentle. Did you ever see did you ever feel a certain way where.
Speaker 5: Where it felt like they were trying to push the black ceo out? Did you like because us being an artist? You know, like you know, at the end of the day, you know, I'm just being stepping up as a CEO role. I've always been a leader of my own company. I always had that, boy, I'm really stepping out.
Speaker 2: You you was part of the whole rising?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and what but look trying to make my point because it was like I felt good working with Dame.
Speaker 2: Like even though me and Dame we argue to, we argue to, but just like, but who doesn't argue with that?
Speaker 7: I love like working with when Dame and Jay and then you guys, you'll floor on the dam And that was my building.
Speaker 5: Like although one seventy facus was the best, basically one sixty I always.
Speaker 2: Get, you know, dyslexic, but but that was when like music was ill, was when the black CEOs was at like it was just never be like that again, you know, take you dam.
Speaker 7: I was about to ask, let me, let me big at that moment in time, do you realize how many we was getting it.
Speaker 20: I was getting like twenty thirty million years a moment of silence for this this us yo.
Speaker 2: Yo, we had to yo. We was giddy the budgets marketing, so I was mister marketing budget. It was fucking crazy like these niggas again, these niggas against some small ship man. Like I'm looking at the getting the streaming. Thousand streaming killed them. This streaming, this streaming killed it. It's a streaming, just the new.
Speaker 7: Technology, yo. And they couldn't make somebody to listen. He's in the meeting with Doug Morris, right, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It may sound like make some noise for every.
Speaker 7: Doug Morris explain that Doug Morris was like the controler controller of Universe, the Universal Music Group.
Speaker 2: So he was the head boss, the boss of all bosses.
Speaker 7: He was the nigga who appointed over Jimmy, over jim He was Jimmy's boss.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, so this guy, I used to meet with him every week. We used to have lunch.
Speaker 5: He talk to thing and I clearly like he was like when the CD was invented, the CD, he was like, that's what this is.
Speaker 7: I'm explaining why we was getting all this money. When the CD was invented. He said, money was raining from the sky.
Speaker 2: So he said because not only he said Earth, not only are.
Speaker 7: They buying these new albums that they have to get, but he says, they need Michael Jackson's Driller.
Speaker 2: They needed this new format. So he's said the catalog shit, Like Michael Jackson Thriller was doing like twenty thousand a week.
Speaker 7: The Beastie Boys License to Ill was doing ten to fifteen thousand a week forever.
Speaker 2: So they basically was going gold every year.
Speaker 7: They were selling five hundred thousand copies every year. My nigga and I was like, when I used to look at the Beasti Boys, shit, they people say, yo, when you go to college, you have to have a License to Ill album.
Speaker 2: They said, that's why it sells so much.
Speaker 7: But the money was flowing so much, that's why they was giving niggas five million dollar advances like.
Speaker 2: It was fucking nothing, like it was nothing here. Take five. Yeah, you could have fifty to fifty joint ventures. You can own your masters. You own half of them, and then if you want the other fifty, we'll buy it back.
Speaker 5: I'm filling a certain way. Yeah, this is the one wherever am I. Dude, I'm just saying, like, I know niggas getting money now, I know it. Like I'm not knocking y'all, I'm not knocking whatever yet.
Speaker 2: This is different. First time my nigga Musty. I seen Mustard in l A.
Speaker 7: I said, damn, and this is I see him at the point where every record muscle on it is that.
Speaker 2: So I was high five in a.
Speaker 5: Nigga because I know what that feels like. You know what I'm saying, Like, Nigga, I was on the radio. I had the top ten on the Hot one hundred.
Speaker 2: I had one for six seven, Like, I'm like, nigga, this is just crazy, right, So fucking I know what it is.
Speaker 5: So I was like, Yo, Nigga, I was curious because I usually get a quarter million for one Bight's two hundred and fifty two and fifty thousands taught that ship it jarws.
Speaker 2: Me sixty thousand. That's love, John damn two, that's love.
Speaker 7: So listen, I said, Joe. I said, just curious how much you getting a track, because you know I used to get a quarter. You ain't You didn't leave it. You didn't tell now I And then he said, yeah, I get like a quarter.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 7: Then I clarified, and this is don't knock on mustard. And actually I gave him a thing where I'm gonna give the yall.
Speaker 5: Which may fuck the game up. Fuck the game Up's what you do if it's a fuck the game up game, he said. I said, I just clarifyed. I said, I'm talking about two hundred fifty thousand. He was talking about twenty five thousand. Oh So I was like, nah, nigga, I was getting two fifty.
Speaker 2: He was word right.
Speaker 7: So I said, yo, nigga, you making all this careers just that mustard on the beat with your magic, you that you gotta charge more.
Speaker 2: And he was like, this is not in the budgets.
Speaker 5: He said, yo, I'm this is like the max that I can't get right. He says, it's not in the budgets.
Speaker 7: I said, man, you need to think of something like you need to tell these niggas, you're getting twenty percent of they show money. You getting twenty percent of they show money till you get a hundred thousand. Then so you give me that twenty five and that other seventy five. You're gonna ship me twenty percent over your show money until I get my hundred. Nigga, let's sign that deal and then you can get that mustard on the B track. So I'm saying this different ways. That's why I'm like, don't let me get hot, because I'm gonna implement.
Speaker 5: That you want, nigga, I want a quarter, that's just. You can give me ten thousand now, but I want another to forty. Nigga when when you on.
Speaker 2: Show, because you know, you give a nigga a hot bat, that's it.
Speaker 7: Whoever made Cardi B ship, dude, they getting they publish.
Speaker 5: It and it's that's gonna be good money and everything like that. But goddamn nigga, Cardi gonna make like two three million. I'm quite sure Cardi charging fifty or better for her ass and the producer.
Speaker 7: This is when I got shocked and I went to rooting, like, nigga, do you know what niggas is getting.
Speaker 2: So, what's the most suspensive you ever charged for a bat? A quarter? The quarter you never went that was said. Let me, I should have got crazier with a should have got crazy with Jaylor funny. You got a quarter, I got up.
Speaker 7: You should have got three, so we got a half. We gotta half a mil because rule got a quarter? Two which quarters giving.
Speaker 2: Y'all mentioned the publishing No, that's just not me. That's me right. What I should have did when I left some money on the motherfucking table is when after I did. I'm real that she was number one for.
Speaker 7: Like eighteen or twenty weeks. That's Jennifer, Jennifer past I'm real. When he came calling for any funny, I should have said, a nigga, we use a ticket, Nigga.
Speaker 2: A ticket is a million full of like we need a ticket, nigga, Get it up, nigga. You know how I learned this ship from? And again quite just honestly, Jay z Okay, Uh God damn baby, can't Johnny crazy? It was for the Blue Streak soundtrack, I remember, and I was with Jay and I was within hole. He charged them niggas like seven fifty yes, And this was not a time he said, And.
Speaker 21: He was like, Yo, nigga seven fifty and I'm doing it, he said, And I ain't budget nigga. And I was on the phone up and looked at me, said, see what on to what I called a heat check? When you fucking hot?
Speaker 2: You can have heat check on niggas y when you scorching hot, Nigga. When I'm coming to a nigga office, Nigga, I.
Speaker 7: Got Crime Partner sound track a million dollars a ticket because it was heat checked like a motherfucker. And I went into Leo's office and said, Nigga, you giveing threem a million niggas for this first concern.
Speaker 2: He says, God, you want this is a stick up. You're sticking me up right now. This is the year nigga.
Speaker 22: Whatever I said, Yeah, I like when Leo came out of the DMX rid, he.
Speaker 23: Kept a poker face because Leo, he's the son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: He wants to give niggas nothing.
Speaker 7: Understand, it's his job to give the illis niggas nothing in the world, which is fucked up with that.
Speaker 2: But then he's gonna think you want to be with me, big boy, I'll make you fucking hot, right, So whoa was to hell? Leo talking ship? He'll talking ship. So this is the best ship. So little cuts out the whole time this is Leo. Niggas is throwing it. I an't walk a storm. He round like a walker stone. He's like boul shutting general under the ground street something your hook. I'm like, I'm looking at leop because this is my horn. I'm like mack god sai. Right, He's like, Yo, stole face sooner. So I'm like, fuck man, he ain't feeling this ship. He gotta feeling shit. Leo hip hop. He's white, but he had hip hop to the corner. So boom.
Speaker 7: He comes outside and once he got away from d n y ruff, he can't and he was like, we had.
Speaker 2: To fire, fucking god, where where the hate ship? Right? Hello ship? Dave was in the fucking car.
Speaker 7: It was me, Cav, Leo, Dame and Leo's green suburban that had an immaculate sound system, right.
Speaker 2: And Dame was fucking hating. I'm looking at Dame like my nigga. He's like, Yo, like that. Niggas don't want to hear that. Niggas want to be like Jake his Nigga's depressing. This nigga's depressed. You're like this nigga was doing.
Speaker 7: I'm like, Dang, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't have to fucking call nigga. This is my shit, Nigga, get behind me, Nigga, you really like that?
Speaker 7: And then I had to bust Dame open and like, look, Nigga, look at here in Harlem.
Speaker 2: Who was more of niggas like Shame or X. This is only a damn full of niggas that's selling a hundred.
Speaker 5: Kilos Nigga, sorry, Jake, a hundred kilos Nigga.
Speaker 2: This man niggas like X that wants to rob them niggas who's selling the honey.
Speaker 7: I'm like, Nigga out and got rambunctious, and then I said, Nigga acts gonna have the streets, Nigga. He looked at me and got quiet. Now I was like, Nigga, what is you doing y'all? You could have stayed the fuck home. I say, getting the call, nigga, you can get that, Nigga. This nigga's talking about picking the lincher and.
Speaker 2: You but yo, but Leon Leon, to his credit, listen, Leon, to his credit, he wasn't listening to that nigga.
Speaker 5: He Leo, to his credit, he's seen X early and Leo's Leo's chest.
Speaker 2: Not check his nigga anyone. He's a mind game. Like like I'm gonna tell you. He my opinion.
Speaker 7: He may disagree, but he played Rockefeller murdering rough riders.
Speaker 2: He played us like a fiddle because he used to come and he'll give me love.
Speaker 7: That'll ignite X and J he gets Jingo. Oh you're fucking with them, Leo were going in the studio. If you look at that time frame, nigga, we was dropping bombs, not regular albums. Ho Lo shit was worldwide, five to eight million nigga every.
Speaker 2: Year, competing with each other. And you know Leil's doing. He was playing chess nigga.
Speaker 7: Leo is a vicious, vicious if you don't know, he a vicious motherfucker. He's brilliant and he's a genius, but he is a calculating, vicious, vicious man.
Speaker 2: So last night I walk in front and I see you. You're just chilling right now. You seem more relaxed in your life. Oh no, oh no, nah, you're right. You see like it was dope.
Speaker 5: Because like you see, when before our interview people because like I'm people's pears, so I like to like we like what we do is you beat us here today?
Speaker 2: I'm guards I'm gonna tell you tell him what we usually do.
Speaker 5: We usually have a whole play list, so we listen to everybody's catalog.
Speaker 2: But you came fifteen minutes early. See, I'm used to people. We used to fifteen minutes late.
Speaker 23: Come on, you already got already set up. No shot this nigga shot. Dude was seeing the fucking shot because.
Speaker 2: It's just with your like a few I just shot a video blowing up right because you of course, man, we are stay down. What's the name of the record. What's the name of the record?
Speaker 5: Water?
Speaker 2: This record is called traffic Cabanda trap a Cabana.
Speaker 4: After I did him, no lie emotion and everything was started on coke cut to a coke, coke, cut to a cooke cup right, I said, but what happened if we take the south put it against the track, we put it together.
Speaker 2: So after I did the record, I was like, you know I need that nor.
Speaker 24: You know, mean what would be the new tabo vibe? You know, I mean nails, So that's gonna need a new wage. I' the man that's that's white white.
Speaker 2: And you know, in order to come up with some ship like that, you gotta be smoking some relation ship, Joe. One cleft ship must be more potent. Do you remember with murder ink? Was you remember that the niggas was charging a lot. I was a friend and they charged yo.
Speaker 25: It was long sixty. I was getting the quarter, nigga. No, you know kind of like man, you nigga, Nigga, I think.
Speaker 2: You listen even for a shawnty b J b J looking J he got me. I gave b J T bad, you know, nigga always getting that. Niggas knew my budget. Oh yeah, that's right. You put the love. That was first. That was first. I'm gonna relax. I'm gonna relax. No, but y'all was doing it. Relax. Got was do you remember the foojiess run? Come on, nigga, they sold what twenty something million? Nigga. I always want to listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, No, but listen listen from an I always wanted that diamond. And we got to like seven eight, you know, whole with hard in our life. He got to like eight probably at nine. Now, I was always jealous of y'all motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: Man, because the diamond was like, am motherfucking EMC Hammer sold like twenty two I love Hammer.
Speaker 2: I know niggas behaving. Hamma Vanilla Listen with Hamma ham and Vanilla.
Speaker 5: Ice was probably the first hip hop album that a lot of white people bought and then they wanted to see what really was going on.
Speaker 2: So for that nigga they brought, they helped hip hop, they helped the culture. But you mother for I used to be like, yo, these niggas is selling so many what did what did the score sell? Like twenty something million? Yeah, it's like twenty four now, Yeah, said dude, realize what that is. That's fucking kyos. And like for me, who've done big things, I always wanted that diamond because that's on one album. Always wanted that job.
Speaker 5: So so once we start going platinum, trust me, we was chasing coectively.
Speaker 2: Camis Love. I said, we could get the diamond.
Speaker 25: We have fucking Umrail, we have fucking always on fucking time, we had fucking oh Dune, dude, Stevie shit.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a perfect fucking blend of hip hop and ship that could play top forty in all the fucking rhythm urban and I said, well, look again, wit.
Speaker 2: Again worldwide we topped out in like seven and a half eight who we could never get that fucking.
Speaker 5: But collectively, how much murder ain't like thirty five, It's probably at forty now, yeah.
Speaker 26: But this niggas with bigger numbers, it's a decent number. Come home, roll listen.
Speaker 2: But this nigga did what I did on one oh one fucking joint nigga, That's what I was like. So so now I had to give it up like nigga Twitter four million, shake this out right?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 4: So listen right, So you know when you're a producer, right, You're like, okay, now I want to become a producer executive, right, So that was my next mission right after like producing that was my ship.
Speaker 2: Vite me to a showcase and they're like, yo, they got them. Why murder Wick get serious? But Wicked check that I remember your onion. Know That's why I tell you I've been a boidiance And I'm like, I have to make the next food.
Speaker 27: To see what this is doing that and he was introducing the Lord Shanti album at the minute, who came out come from eighty eighties, had that smile on your face when she will performing and I'm looking at you and you got that.
Speaker 2: He was in love from the beginning. Let's get you walk bring. I wasn't gonna go.
Speaker 18: There's a good transitioner.
Speaker 2: Hold on, y'all said, we want to you want to bring my transition. He had a fucking transition. We are transitional people here, a transitional.
Speaker 7: Not I'm gonna be honest though, and I don't like and I don't like talking down on and even though I'm not talking that, I'm speaking the truth because it's shanty never talks about it, So I don't like talking about it.
Speaker 2: But what I will say to thing is is is what me and I had.
Speaker 7: It was nothing that I've ever experienced before because I was getting money with her like that first.
Speaker 2: Album using your feelings a little bit? Was that my feelings like it was. It was ain't clear a record like when I was. She did a record for me and I didn't clear it. Yeah, and you know what, I didn't clear it. I don't think so, bro, I'm I'm sorry you told me La? He said, why why l A Red? Was there? I didn't clear it. Then it wasn't me my name he has a good game. It might be LA because you were there. BJ got to check my nig Then it wasn't me, nigh because the l A.
Speaker 28: Red regime, So I don't I got to clear my name, nigga. At that time, they was running their own ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're pretty good. Pretty When l A.
Speaker 5: Reid was at death Ja, what album was she on? It wasn't one, two or three. It was by the time we got to the third album she was running the ship.
Speaker 2: They was like yo, because you know, it was like the Nelly time, and they were like, you know, you don't know. He could have been ship Dog. He could have it could have said, yo said listen, listen, listen again. They never lied.
Speaker 5: I never lied if it was the first two albums and it was vetold it was me because I made a mistake.
Speaker 2: And her first two albums listen her first.
Speaker 7: Record, fabulous record with Tama, the original records with a Shanty And.
Speaker 2: I made a mistake.
Speaker 7: And it was at the time she was on a lot of ship and I ve told my man ship and I said, she can't do the video.
Speaker 2: He got to me on it and that record is a huge record still gets played to this day. I like the question lawyer was the German U and he took you up on the shanty space.
Speaker 29: Tell you that on me.
Speaker 2: You're going was the shanty. I said, the look in your eyes and.
Speaker 4: Then he bought it somewhere where I was gonna bring I knew he was going where I was gonna bring it to was.
Speaker 2: I knew that I had to figure out my next move. After foochies and after I.
Speaker 5: Got more, you said you're gonna smoke. I don't think you're going to hold up. Get the cameras focused on.
Speaker 2: Never seen her.
Speaker 5: Every got.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, you.
Speaker 30: Can rule, says when I go off, it's better about that. I've never seen everybody smoke.
Speaker 2: I've seen him take a lot of ecstacy, just never seen him smoke. Lett finish this starting up. I just I had to wait for the perfect moment he smoke. It was it was that moment I said, don't lie, y'all good, I'm not a lie, So I'm sorry. I just you know, as a brush of shim I.
Speaker 5: Love to smoke with niggas that don't smoke. But I just had to work for the perfect moment. It was I clearly seemed to alloy.
Speaker 31: She said, Miami, motherfucking ain't no nigga video, big handhole smoking was laughing like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He was just kept telling me I got you.
Speaker 25: And Jay was like fucking Chris Tucker and Friday like Pookie to see who's mad.
Speaker 2: Laughing. It was a fad moment, but I would thinking smoking like that these things like I got you because Jay won't smoke. He kept telling the nigga I gotcha. He was like Pooky, he was mad. Parandoidy was like, what the fuck you got me? Smoking? Thought niggas laced it all that ship. Yeah, finished the sh as.
Speaker 5: I want to hear what the fuck he's saying with me, because I'm gonna regurgitate some ship.
Speaker 2: That's a big word.
Speaker 5: Let's make.
Speaker 2: Let's make some mo I definitely gonna know what that means. Yeah, everybody be quiet because this is it's gotta be ill. Let's go walk on to the Haitian lawyer.
Speaker 32: So what I was saying was when I came in there and I saw what you did, it made me know that pastor fujis now. I had to become not just a producer, but an exactly reproduced talent.
Speaker 2: And that was part of how City High was. You went what you did for me at the City gainst it so gainst that. And can I just say for the record City High, if y'all.
Speaker 7: Don't know it had a superstar in that group, Claude Debt was a fucking superstar so much.
Speaker 2: I had her on a record with yoah, but she was I think she was first with one of the guys and then she was with the other guy.
Speaker 7: They gave me, that's a sex This is like she has babies by this guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she babies like with the City High with not why Cliff, wait, she was drunk. Facts, I'm talking about. What are we talking about? I know exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: City Hide and she has kids about one of the guys in the city said, she said, I believe she was with one and then she got.
Speaker 9: With the other.
Speaker 2: Oh man, she was on a record with us.
Speaker 7: I thought she was like the hottest, sexiest she could sing.
Speaker 26: You knew you had one, But you inspired that. I'm just saying, you know, positive side.
Speaker 2: Positive side said, yeah, yeah, inspired, there's no happening right now. I'm still to this day.
Speaker 5: I talk about her with because she did Let's get this started with role and she was just dope and she was like a man cool chick.
Speaker 2: And I was like, so all the.
Speaker 7: Females out here, this is a message to the females if you're on the road to success, relax, you can have children whenever you want.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get the money, Let's get that super star. Yeah wait man, like she was. She was supposed to be like up there, nigga, who were talking? She's that teens nigga. She was like on that And then she was on the cover of.
Speaker 7: Smooth or what and niggas was drooling like this she was and she was authentically.
Speaker 2: She came to the studio after.
Speaker 33: She had the kids and I was like wow, Like she was a wow superstar artist that disappeared after having a hit record with this guy was having the city Ship.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. He was inspired by her.
Speaker 7: Two his when you didn't get your executive on, you're supposed to go in there and said, nigga, put your dick in your mother fucking pants.
Speaker 2: You're sucking up the business. Nigga. You man tried to do nothing. We need to talk about places like.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 2: Nigga was like, I'm secure with the wind. I love good forever.
Speaker 18: I like niggas like that though.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, I'll be one Like when I'm rid. I wanted to shot to you to be the biggest bitch ever. You know what I'm saying, I'll be one, yo, go be the biggest. I want to see it even if you don't stay with me.
Speaker 2: And that's just we did. Listen, that's just he said. You will get expected. You will get fucking Angelina Brad pat you. That happens. You know the chicks is Groupie said, man, they the hottest chicken on the planet. Here comes mother fucking Derek Jeter or something. Nigga like it happens. Niggas ain't w niggas that He's all good. You're in your own gags stuff. Goyead bitch you under.
Speaker 5: Saying like.
Speaker 2: Why like real John, it's a real Champagne.
Speaker 4: Just for a second, man was gonna be there. I have to give you my salute. I definitely wanted you to know that. You know what I mean white boy interpretation. That's not me, nigga.
Speaker 2: I don't mean you're gonna like this. I don't know that. I love you too. I'm gonna go with the crowd. I was talking about the other guy, you know, I'm fucking with you. Yeah, And if anyone can sell another twenty million albums, I would put my money on you. Yeah. We just the new generation. Get with that streaming though, right, Get with that streaming. That streaming. It's just like where the kids are moving to, so we as the older folks, make sure we keep up with that culture. I love you boy, yo, but this is this is what you some more that we niggas for real.
Speaker 5: Let me tell yourself. That's when I knew Murder Inc. Was the wildless crew on the planet. Like, let me tell yourself one day, this.
Speaker 7: Is I'm gonna say names like you kept saying that because niggas know who it is.
Speaker 2: We're on the road. And then damn cause I could do it without saying names. Don't say names. I could do what I'm saying. So niggas is kicking you know, on the road. And was like, yo, we did it one time, and I said, you did what we do the eat in the blood. Look this niggas wasn't proud of it.
Speaker 15: This is what this is what I can't say that's like.
Speaker 2: A dirty Yeah, they said.
Speaker 5: I said word because I ain't thinking you everything to do with I just never thought I was poking.
Speaker 2: Nigga said, yeah, we figured we was old. He was already smoking the dirty.
Speaker 5: Don't know this is my nigga's try let's try laden because.
Speaker 2: Look my nigga's do the busie. My niggas. I was already when it was over, we together, they all it was like, that's why I can sit a nigga. This is like person. They looked. But they looked at me and said, oh, we all felt guilty. Do it that way. I get the smell. And Thiggas was like, oh no, but let me tell ya something. Oh my god, murdered eight days. You guys brung fun back to hip hop? You guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yo, hold it down. You guys brung fun back to hip hop. How did that feel?
Speaker 2: You don't want your whole blunt right? You don't get you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's ready to smoke whatever Dad, This Bundy is like fucking yeah, they're fucking So. We was having a blast and what was so good is man? We was We was with the people. You know what I'm saying, so just just just when when the backlash happened, it did it hurt me because I'm a people person. You see how coming here? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We are your fans knew that. Let me tell you something, Your fans requested.
Speaker 2: You be on him like you was the one of like on earlier immediately. So I keep it real. I keep it real. But but it's not only that.
Speaker 5: It is that your CEO, that CEO type of style, like don't you got some new artists too?
Speaker 2: Right? And that's let me let me tell you.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you it hurt because man, murder ring. We gave so much love to the people. When you look at our cry. We was in Cherry Hill and Baltimore. Yo, were going to the fucking hood.
Speaker 2: L a nigga. We had swap means, we had motherfucking we nigga. We in the hood, gang bangs, everything like that, just giving love and things. Just on some cool shit.
Speaker 5: Not on no tough ship or anything like that. Just some cool ship nigga. It's just that we we didn't really have no fear. But I'm a person, I don't really I don't fear. So we go to the hoods we touched the town. We used to touch the town.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, fuck with the hood rats, Nigga like, yeah, come on soon, let me show you something.
Speaker 2: So what happened? So what happened when when these guys was about the side of knoves? What was who was that? And that was in the midst of the turmoil too, because what's that? It was missing the turmoil with him and J two. That was before or after super Ugly? I forget it was after. Okay, you ain't gonta smoke like we relaxed, yo, Yo, relaxed.
Speaker 5: You know when you're saying that I want to show up, it's in a big shout out of something my nigga be y'all.
Speaker 2: Remember it makes me think of spanked G. You know, spent gen Yo speG g forty prizes.
Speaker 5: Of rap legend from the fucking South Side niggas grand Master Vic spak G. It needs to be like, yo, Yo, just relax what hey, Yo, just bring him Nigga breaks Speke and niggah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whose niggas will go insane? Thing? I love you, yeah, I love it. No one does like Nigga will not do the su cream tea movie or the Goto Rin nigga. I want to go who nigga? Nigga, No fucking spec Spek was like the biggest MC nigga'.
Speaker 3: Older than you don't Yeah, before we forget, we gotta shout out big teacher bought food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna shut out chef Teach. You finished the whole, the whole on you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You know you don't know what PuF daddy Daddy came here and what the Jeffrey, my brother, you made that Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: We never doing that ogay, Hey, hey, hey look at Jamaine pre win in. Hey, hey we just got Puff is serious? My brother. I love Puff. He can do drugs. Just say I'm sorry people, I'm saying drugs drunk. I'm sorry. But oh yeah, I don't know. He gonna hit me with the Jeffrey one time. Nigg I was Jeffrey. That Jeffrey ship is real. That Jeffrey ship is real. So it's already out there. I don't fuck nigga. I smoke with Puff.
Speaker 10: I was like, it's me and my bitch. We're seeing things, nigga. We were seeing things, nigga, case I said, w B lather hit us with Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: That's all good. You can hit me with the Jeffrey. It's a good get. He finished the nos thing you saying because that was an interesting alright, let me just tell you something.
Speaker 5: It was an interesting period and that in that time moment because I remember shine Glassy.
Speaker 2: Look, remind me to go. Please don't let me drink that. You hand it over, keep keep wash that, wash it out. Somebody records. I love Nads and I love I love Jungle even more. You know what I'm saying. That's my brother. Jungle is everyone loves John. If you know you know Jungle, how did you not Jungle?
Speaker 34: So?
Speaker 2: Damn what you ain't send me that? Come on, you niggas gotta what's the nods question? Because it was an interesting time because I don't like that time.
Speaker 7: I should have never fucked with Knaves, not because he's he is in my brother, because Jay, I've known Jay well, people don't realize I'm gonna be mare, but people don't realize I've known Jay since nineteen eighty seven. Yeah, I went to London with him and Jazz when I was seventeen years old.
Speaker 2: Jazz O the beat.
Speaker 7: It's twenty seventeen, Me and Jay z Is thirty years and fuck the music, fuck the money, like I love Jay, that's my brother.
Speaker 2: I made super ugly. NAS dropped ether.
Speaker 7: Everyone was eate it out, you know, Rockefeller Rockefeller murder ring was right next to each other.
Speaker 2: Jay was in my office a lot. But what is Let's just say, like, what was that you called hypothetically speaking? Okay, let's go in the high school. Let's go in the hypothetical world. Hypothetically NAS went full through? Would it it would have been? Was it close? Because the news was it would have been immortal? Because how like like, how would it have been immoral? Wasn't gonna happen? Was it close to happen? Let me tell you why I was. Yes, fuck you, nigga. You didn't hear that? Nigga and the player he said first it was me. Now it's nigga, it's murder nigga. He said that, not me. I'm not a fucking vent triloquiz.
Speaker 21: If I was, I'd have been spitting more Naso murder, murder, murdered nigga.
Speaker 2: But I understand.
Speaker 7: Just think about it for one second. The reason why I zoned in my ambition took over me when it shouldn't have because I should have thought of my brother Jay. So for the record, I'm a fool for doing this. This is one of the biggest regrets of my life. Oh because of that moment, Jay.
Speaker 2: Is my brother. I made super ugly nigga.
Speaker 5: I was in the studio that I said, Jay, say my name Nigga, because that nigga said my name in ether.
Speaker 2: Let him know where it's gonna come from if it comes nigga. But then how did that energy shift? Yeah, Steve Stout, Steve Stouts behind a lot of ships. Good word devil let he's not but he don't know it. But Steve Steve is like one of my best friends. We talk all the time. But he's a public master and he puppet mastered that because.
Speaker 5: He called me and he said, Joe Nas wants to fuck with you thinking about coming to murder ring what you're thinking about that? Let what I'm saying hypothetic because we never be like if you would have fully done what like it would have been, it would have been it would have been huge.
Speaker 2: And let me explain exactly why.
Speaker 5: Because Na's embodies what y'all rule, did not embody so it would have been Battand let me explain, Joe rule was the he makes the female the big records and.
Speaker 2: Everything like that.
Speaker 7: So we didn't have the foundation with niggas. That's what made the opposition to come in and and fucking damage us because we had no foundation with niggas from the street, because we was every little.
Speaker 5: Thing that we do not saying holy, my whole career on the street it is not really not good.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about say that. No, no, no, no, my whole career.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, don't say that no to a CAPON show in the early nigga out.
Speaker 2: Is not one bit, not one bit. Herero that you're still hear what I'm saying. That foundation is something. The foundation is real.
Speaker 5: So what I'm saying is with the combination, speaking hypothetically, what made my emotions flow because NAS embodied the exact opposite of the ruling body. Right, niggas in the streets worship that niggah.
Speaker 7: Oh, and he gonna say it's murder right, and we're gonna combine that too, that my friend is the best of both worlds. So now it would have been an on slaughter, It would have been an on slaughter of records, both of the street, because if you listen to rules records, we got street records.
Speaker 5: It's just that niggas didn't embrace those because they wasn't the singles I went with fucking the big records, Dull Dyl Stevie. I'm thinking Top forty's, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. I'm thinking more top format. I'm like this, gonna play urban, it's gonna play rhythm, and it's gonna play Top forty.
Speaker 5: Who's produces number one records. Niggas used to fucking come to me and say, gotty, gott it my record number three?
Speaker 7: I said, yeah, nigga on the R and B charts and you get the fuck away from me, nigga.
Speaker 2: I don't even look at those charts, be honest, I don't look at those.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen the R B and the hip hop Charles fucking Ages, nigga. Let's pull up the high one hundred. You see fucking twenty damn near ten records.
Speaker 2: That's where I play. That's where that money is.
Speaker 7: That nigga that we're gonna get that money, Nigga, we gonna get that money because you know.
Speaker 2: When you playing that it teaches you the audience, so to be like this.
Speaker 7: This week, your record got one hundred million in audience social game, it's the number games.
Speaker 2: One hundred million.
Speaker 7: Niggas hurt my ship. It's more chances, and I'm gonna sell more than you. Motherfucker. I'm talking too much.
Speaker 5: Be you gotta be my nigga, my nigga script advisor. You don't see Richel Pryor because his nigga.
Speaker 2: Don't got me drunk and hot. Listen, so fucking I can't here to do that, just to bless it. But listen, you haven't seen Richard Pryor. I went to so on showtime. It's called the thing. He had a like well anyway, he had like an NBC show that was like Dave.
Speaker 5: Chappelle, which I'm bunked out, which I'm bunked out because I said, damn, everything is Dave the Chappelle shows, like the Richard Price Show.
Speaker 2: But he walked away from it because no, that wasn't the thing. He's not a sketch sketch like they didn't want.
Speaker 5: Him to do it, and he had and he had a nigga there that was his nigga script supervisor.
Speaker 2: So he said when they would go through.
Speaker 5: Jokes, he would look at his niggas script supervisor, and his nigga script.
Speaker 2: Supervisor would go or and give him up. So it's like I rob my mouth.
Speaker 7: Everyone knows I'll say some ship that's truthful, but that I shouldn't have said.
Speaker 2: So BJ is like my niggas script advisor.
Speaker 5: So when I'm talking and looking at him, and he would just be like, bring BJ over camera, bj, Bj, come over for the record, BJ yo.
Speaker 2: BJ's like, BJ's like, I got a big hip hop forrest.
Speaker 30: Go.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, everything that ever happened in big moment and him something this nigga been man ship. Let me tell you something. When it comes to Queens and it comes to South of Jamaica. I used to see this nigga. It used to be a Turkey Burger spot and this is dangerous to go there. The muscle wait wait, the Muslim spot shaking tape, Steaky tape, Linden. It was. It was like it was a a version of Willie Burger's Nigga Steak tape. Mab Nigga.
Speaker 5: We was just staking take a day nigga uptown style. Motherfucker shot that ship. Up nigga be in there. We would be in there every day, heavy heavy eating that ship up. Man.
Speaker 2: That was like that was like something about that was like supreme, Like that was the smile. It was great food. But it's great food, but yeah it was you can get shot the great food. That's what about. Like it was like.
Speaker 5: Window you and there.
Speaker 2: Everyone see you. Listen, come on, you on, be Jamie on. We want to be ja. Come are you thinking.
Speaker 5: Down?
Speaker 2: My nigger? My biggest strimmed it. He came over for the weed. It wasn't from the energy nigga. We nigga going on? What did money said? They came for the base. They came for them.
Speaker 21: Wendy's fucking buddy that came back for the base.
Speaker 2: This let me tell you something. This is the fans will everyone, I'm fucked this is beautiful.
Speaker 35: That's januine, that's jenuine j.
Speaker 36: I'm genuinely fun. I already fucked up. This is why I love This is why I love drink chance because you know what it is smart artists, artists. But listen, you know, let me.
Speaker 2: Get fucked up. And then because you're a real listed do you know who.
Speaker 5: Else just thought that guy Craig who does the karaoke ship, because she remember he had.
Speaker 2: Jaum, no, what's this is? Nigs is like he had he had niggas in there that say you carry on. Then he said, yo, who's that? Was that? Just such and such a ten? Yeah, and they never would they have did that on the couch.
Speaker 23: But since they're like city songs in love, they'll say some detrimental ship to marry, said yo.
Speaker 2: Niggas like niggas like forties and buns. Right, so both the biggas forties and blues and then wasn't gonna happen. Yeah, fuck them.
Speaker 23: I fucked him doggy style, nigga doggy stout tugging like my man.
Speaker 2: Gotta say, will barry hold that your wheal barrow staff? Biggas call you know, I just put your niggas on. Will bet goong than the jail?
Speaker 5: You would never get that because I was fucked up. But you know what, I'm realizing the drink champs.
Speaker 2: That always like ceo just.
Speaker 5: The CEO's saying the CEOs go in the most like like I can just tell this is this this episode is going to the roof, right, I'm just saying, But think about it.
Speaker 2: It's always he says, here's a smoke. You don't smoke. You don't smoke, bro, your smoke your so listen, what's the best era in hip hop? Without films? Money talking about? You know what?
Speaker 7: I can't really, I can't really say he was getting the most money because I think Jeremy the money.
Speaker 2: Take away. They music for the coach and we're not us, you know, to be what do you want to base it on? The period? Yeah, my tenure decade, you could do. It doesn't have to be within the decade. It could be eighty five to ninety five decade. I said you run.
Speaker 7: It could be a run winning Nines album, Dropped Hill Many.
Speaker 2: Four, I believe. No, come on, you ain't got your Google for in ninety five? Yeah, come on, get your Googles.
Speaker 37: It's ninety four, ninety four old on ninety four, two thousand and four, bevote.
Speaker 7: We're gonna put that album live Nins change Ship, Yeah yeah, Nas change shit straight out the fucking dungeons. Rat Niggas's that album to this day you put it in, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, ship, are you gonna take away from the ship changing ship? No, I'm not changing. I'm just saying that, listen to that. Listen decade. I'm gonna take credit for being in my hood.
Speaker 7: I was the first nigga to play fucking n w A and put niggas onto that ship.
Speaker 2: And I thought them niggas was divord niggas. They're like, God, he what you playing. I'm like, nigga n w a these niggas. I think that was monumental. Then you add to that. Yeah, but they came like ninety eight, I believe so I would.
Speaker 7: I would give them an honorable mention include them because they changed ship, right, they changed it.
Speaker 2: But not if you want think but Nasa, especially a Queen's nigga. Yeah, no, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Like, but that's why we're saying decade. Like we give it a decade, it goes on in a decade.
Speaker 5: Like I got favorite runs like I got I got Like as a fan, I love the Death Row era deth ro Is, I love that.
Speaker 2: That's not as a fan, I think Ntour ninety three, I think as well as a fan. I love the murder. I love this murder. I love the man. I love that.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 2: What about Ruthless Google? The same.
Speaker 38: You're talking in the eighties well that's n w A, that's what we're talking about. To me, to me, let me tell you, listen to me and hit about let me let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you how young. Well, I'm forty years old right now. Let me not act like I'm I'm forty seven. I'm forty right, forty. So let me just tell you. When I first heard straight out of My Girl twenty one, respect you.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I don't know if it's the right thing or the wrong thing, but it man just going, it's going.
Speaker 2: But hey, man, what would you say?
Speaker 15: What you say?
Speaker 2: I forgot man? You talking about the era? The era like.
Speaker 5: Sometimes when a young dude says, yo, you know they don't look up to this to the it's just like I never really see it.
Speaker 2: Leave fight. I never seen a lead fight live. Wanted to say, Muhammad Ali, but you respect it. I respect him. I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't watch the expect it because people were telling you, yeah, like you sing like you're seeing it, but some people.
Speaker 2: You expected the ogs were handed down with saying this was the guy. That's what I think happened in hip hop as well. But at the end of the record, That's what I say. So I believe Muhammad he's probably the greatest all time.
Speaker 5: But if I fit Floyd Mayweather and I say Floyd is the greatest all time.
Speaker 2: It's because I seat every single fight of Floyd's I watched Muhammad alis Ship on repeat. But I don't think that's the only reason. Bro, No, I'm just saying. That's what I'm saying. List Floyd ain't don't even know. No, No, I can't. You're saying.
Speaker 5: The point I'm trying to make is, so what everything that that man did and what he embodied, that nigga is the goat the maga is these new kids they'll say fucking say Soldier Boy is the greatest of all time, or they'll say, you know what I mean, Uh, who's who's.
Speaker 2: As sat Rocky All.
Speaker 5: They'll say somebody that's you know, relatively new, and they're like, they're the greatest all time. The reason why they're saying that is because they seeing them perform in real time, as opposed to saying Biggie all.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. What I believe is that that we stopped having o gs in the culture. This is what I believe.
Speaker 3: And then when when you stop having o g's there, starts to become a breakdown and who's telling you what is dope or what is the way you should operate? And then when that breakdown starts happening, then the young people have to put it together for themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing.
Speaker 39: Who was doing the same ship when we was We was the new maids. You know what I'm saying, Like they're a little bit more disrespectful though they are.
Speaker 5: New genera is a little bit more because when we not hear them talk about big o pop on nas or whatever and downplay them.
Speaker 7: It's like they're being disrespectful and it's not cool. But we was kind of like that too, wasn't was you really respecting like grandma has to? But we would have that's the difference. That's that's the difference. We would never just we understand what they was doing. But trust me, were arogant. We was in sad, but we knew that was the ol gs.
Speaker 2: But we thought we I know for a fact, at least me and my niggas.
Speaker 7: When we we thought it was Illa, we did we thought werespect That's what we would never do that And that makes a world of difference. We would never do that where they're voicing a little disrespect to legendary people from our generation that you did immortal immortal.
Speaker 5: But that's that's the reason why, that's the reason why I use that examples, like because they do actually big up certain people, like it's it's it's totally crazy, but they big up.
Speaker 7: Is the leader, is the messiah of that new generation. But it makes sense because Pharrell. Listen, they love Kanye too. They like Kanye too, Kanye because these guys, Forrell and Kanye was different than us.
Speaker 2: They wasn't thugged out, you know, skateboard p you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So Pharrell was like and the generational thing where it was so important to be truthful and honest and from the hood.
Speaker 7: Pharrell came and was like, I'm me and we loved them. So that had a big influence on this fucking culture. New culture said to me, and they quoted me bloody Money verse. I was like, oh Farrell's hip hop to the call said.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, but I'm not that I got He didn't say that.
Speaker 5: He said I got no thut bowing in my body right, and I respected him.
Speaker 7: That's the agent our generation people for who they are. Just don't front, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So if you a fucking like a nerd nigga or whatever, cool, just be you, nigga. What we don't like is the front and the faking nigga. Don't come around here. I f ro came around here and told guns and then like, nigga, give me the gun. Nigga, stop stot that bullshit nigga. And then you'd hand him a skateboard or whatever like that and say, hey, nigga. You know what I'm saying, It's all good.
Speaker 7: Our generation with some of the most intellectual and smart people think, but we like you were smart nigga.
Speaker 5: Ever since then, this nigga was plotting, strategizing, ever since he was in fucking seeing you know what I'm saying, Like he was thinking, Nori, I gotta separate myself, get rid of this comparison.
Speaker 2: I gotta be me, and this is how I could flourish.
Speaker 5: He's been a thinker from day one, disguised in the fucking camouflage. So it doesn't when Drink Champs came out and it's fucking exploded, I wasn't.
Speaker 7: Shocked because he's a guy that I know, yo, that's that guy. Look why club, who was just sitting here? Why Cleft? I'm not bullshit, And this nigga made an album that has sold twenty four millionaire. This nigga's l and he's worldly. He makes music for the world.
Speaker 5: I don't think why Cleff goes in and makes music for fucking a certain section.
Speaker 2: He's like, Oh, they're gonna love this in Zimbabwe, they gotta love this in fucking.
Speaker 7: Germany, in that little hole in the wall club. Because he's been there, you see what I'm saying. So someone to make him serve the world again. I'll bet on him, and if he does it, I'll be like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not really that shock. When I've seen Dream Champson watch the shit explode, and you know, I said.
Speaker 7: Congrat but Nigga, I wasn't really like, oh shit, nah, this nigga's been a brain from the dog.
Speaker 2: I know the grains. I could see people. You know, me and JD. You said you had JD. Me and JD be having the most interesting conversations. And JD he's an interesting guy. He's an interesting guy, a genius. When j when.
Speaker 5: I did the same to us, I gave him high fox nigga. You know, like I just don't I just if you call Jane Penny.
Speaker 2: H Penny pity.
Speaker 7: Penny, but motherfucking Like with Jad we have conversations and you know, we talk about some we talk about artists today, and he'd be like, nigga got it.
Speaker 2: That nigga Richard Pride.
Speaker 7: You know what he means by that. Did you ever see the Wizard of Oz, the Black Wizard of Oz. Richard Pride, he's the He's the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 2: But the Wizard of Oz was a hoax. He ain't ship, you understand.
Speaker 7: So he's like, these niggas is fooling niggas like he's rich and Pride. He'd be like, man, the niggas that nigga Richard.
Speaker 2: Pride got it. And he's like that nigga can't do it or keep doing it. And we just be sitting there talking and it'd be some interesting ship because it's two niggas that really did it. And we just be like and I'll be like, nah, this niggas gonna do it. He was like that nigga Richard Pride, But this nigga. What I'm saying is also with Nori he's always been. He's always been this guy. Yeah, you see I.
Speaker 7: Need the drunk guy. He having fun or whatever he's thinking. I know him, Yeah, I know him. When you know he's like, I'm gonna serve these niggas good.
Speaker 2: What can I do to create this? Nigga created his own lane, his own thing is served niggas. Thank you got it? But cheers chance to serve a nigga. Let's go give BJ a shot, because BJ, why you ain't talking? Tell these niggas? Tell yo, listen, let me tell you something. Man, that's a yo. I'm gonna tell you. Give me a shot. Give him shot? Come on, where's another thing? Where's that? We need another fucking drink? Champs stuff? Yea yeah, Champagne kill kills people, He kills people. Yeah. Yeah, you gotta relaxed, chance pay him on yo, Yo, just relax you got spade, Jam, I'm sending you massively.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: He took your ship. Hold on, Hold on my bad. I definitely YO got respect you. They gotta come to drink chairs one fucking time. Yeah, but BJ, how is it running on that murder? Ain't run?
Speaker 5: How was that on yourj Talk to the people man on the phone.
Speaker 2: Man, he ain't gonna himself like I'm going on.
Speaker 5: Man, How funny was that when niggas was on top of the world, like y'all Niggas was charging niggas two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Your nigga's running around, yo.
Speaker 7: We when we did the umrail record we made Tom Mattol, We said, Yo, Nigga, he wanted to get j Lo's video and La him said, Yo, Nigga, we got shipp to do. Nigga, he wants to do that. Give us the jet for like the whole week, sony that he.
Speaker 2: Said, got it? I said, nigga, give up the fucking jet. Nigga.
Speaker 7: He was g four and that we was the most ignorant motherfuckers because I didn't know when you when you try to jet, you can tell the stewardess whatever the fuck you want to eat. We was like, bitch, if you ain't got no Peter Lucas and bitch, don't have do not have the sauce? Do not have the Peter Lucas sauce? And be asked mister postman, we was on some bull ship. Hey, you better have the garlics.
Speaker 40: Broccoli in this bitch that's come on, let's do it from mister chip Beth Hill.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker that bitch. God damn it. Let me tell you so, who's the fucking chill? Who's the greatest artist of all time? If you could pick just one, are you gonna do that? I'm just saying one. Just let's do a top five. One is Poc Nigga. Just one is p Poc all around, pock a different nigga was too much, man, he was too giving him jewels. I like all the pot I like the whole embodiment of pop because that's who he was.
Speaker 7: The same nigga that said I'm gonna kill you nigga was the same nigga that was like, Yo, we gotta be together, we have to fuck.
Speaker 2: His name says his truth. He didn't. He never lied. Whenever that moment he felt he said it. You know what I'm saying. But if you want to give it to one artist, I give it to Pac all day, all day. Big is hard because he had two albums. But you know what I like to say. I like to say Poc was the realist.
Speaker 7: Nigga ever, but Big was the Illis like when I first heard unbelievable I swear to you. I listened to that record like a one hundred times live from bedforst styles something the live this one representing b K to the fullest.
Speaker 2: It doesn't fucking rhyme, It doesn't rhy right, but he made it.
Speaker 5: The love is one he supposed one donald Son Don representing b K to the fullest. Gats a pull it. Bass's ducking with big B bucket. Chicken heads be plucking in my back. It ain't nothing this nigga.
Speaker 2: Look, look, this is real.
Speaker 7: I just said it.
Speaker 2: I know you, I know you for.
Speaker 5: My Nigga, I said, it's like Nigga his style.
Speaker 2: Was on ord, like what the fuck?
Speaker 5: And he did it multiple records when he's just flowing and I'm like, what, this doesn't make sense, This doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: I want everyone to go listen to biggest person. I'm telling him, you're gonna see what I see. He broke out any roll of rabb his flow was and it was just him and Nigga.
Speaker 7: Come on, come on, Nigga, stop stop fucking stop like this. Nigga was like I would be like, yo, Nigga's crazy, like x X had a flow like he used to do ship and you know, before I got on, I used to just listen to niggas.
Speaker 2: Albums like like a straight idiot.
Speaker 7: I was an idiot savant And I would just slap myself in the room and listen to the chronic and listen to Soon Goes Why Why God? They figure out why? And I would come up with methods in my head musically for eight bars. You know what I'm saying changing.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you I was an idiot savant because I said I felt if I could figure out why, I could do it like they're for me? Yes, Yes, Like x X when he first came out, he used to do two bars of rhyming, and then he would start his next verse off with the rhyme.
Speaker 2: I feel like I came in off beat all the time.
Speaker 5: No he did.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no beat. It's a method to the man, this nigga. Like. So if he says did he did?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 15: He did?
Speaker 2: He did? He did?
Speaker 15: He?
Speaker 2: Hey did he did?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 15: He did?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 30: He did?
Speaker 2: He say? He did?
Speaker 7: He did?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 13: He did?
Speaker 2: He fay?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Did he did? Did he? Mech met did he did?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 2: He did? He tech? Heck? Did he did? He did.
Speaker 7: He so it was a constant movement of rhythm and rhyme. I shouldn't be saying this because I'm giving up too much.
Speaker 2: No, that's what we need. That's that's what we need.
Speaker 41: Mann if rap, that's what that was his ship, that's his genius, right, So he would he would, he would end his rhyme and the first half a bar it would be rhyman and.
Speaker 2: Then he would go to another thing. But it was a method, so it wasn't like there's a reason why people were hot. It's a reason. It's not a mistake, it's a fucking reason, you know what I'm saying. So that's why, like with me in the studio we're.
Speaker 7: Producing, I can make al records still to this day because I could mind fuck the artists. I could mind fuck the artists and thinking that they're the greatest artists ever and I will give them little things to help them bring out they shit. So when I say that, like Snoop, he was all four bars and dre that's why when dra gets.
Speaker 2: In this all production, it's all perfection, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So you listen to his shit and it's like it's all four ball sequences. It's like a sixteen bar verse with four four bars, and Dre is musically making sonically he's coordinating with that rap. But when snoop first album, even though I wasn't there, I could bet my last dollar he freestyled probably the majority of that.
Speaker 2: Niggas just in the blunt page two three into the fault Nigga his wrong.
Speaker 5: His words are simple, but yet ill Snoopy in that timeframe, Sue was one.
Speaker 2: Of the illis rappers ever.
Speaker 37: Ever, I give him that ever, and he may not be a lyrical beast or whatever like that, but just how he was putting you can.
Speaker 2: And how crazy is it that? Yeah, Snoop makes some big records with Pharrell because Pharrell's dope and Pharrell gets it, you understand. But Snoop with Dre is always different. I think when Dre he gets lyrical.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you.
Speaker 7: Exactly what it is when snoops with dra because it's the same thing if I was in the studio with ex J and Job. They can't bullshit with you, they can't bullshit with me. S can't bullshit with Drake. He got a deep because Drake don't be like nigga I don't like it.
Speaker 5: How many niggas can go to the studio with Super said, Nigga don't like it?
Speaker 2: Snoop dog. Niggas is scared to death. I don't like the verse whatever like that. So whatever he says, they cool with it. I just got it. But Dren switching to a different ship.
Speaker 5: I'm in by session y'all was at the Crackhouse and you had gay Prodigy.
Speaker 2: You said, Yo, you never smile. I think I was.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if I was there for the speech or if you gave it the speech afterwards, it was the.
Speaker 2: L Ship with me and Prodigy because the ill Ship, it was a great session. Seven did the beat and it was some.
Speaker 7: Flowy, melodic shit and this ship was a dope record, I swear to God.
Speaker 2: When he passed, I was like, I want to find that record just to let the picpure smile, right, something like that.
Speaker 7: But the conversation I had with Pe was crazy. He was in the studio, I was in the studio Crackhouse. If you know them days, anyone who knows them days, it was nigga out, oh my names.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I basically said, Pete, you're not giving the truth to picture of a thug, because I said, a thug is thugging to better his family.
Speaker 2: Fuck with some bitches, get some bitches. Just have a better life if you just stug in the bean muggle day thed, that's corny. This is what I said to him. So I didn't want to make a Prodigy.
Speaker 42: Record because I was like, I can't make nothing better than survival. Little fittis fucking nigga. He's nigga queens get the money. That whole slogan, it's pee queens the money, long time.
Speaker 43: Queens, get the money. Listen, listen, lad The thing is living till this day. I tell his young niggas crying, don't pay.
Speaker 5: He was let men said, please, niggas, don't playing.
Speaker 2: I do my niggas, stay out of my way. I'm not making nothing harder than that. I'm an.
Speaker 7: I look in the mirror, I know who I am, and I smile, and I'm happy with the nigga the reflection I see, I'm making nothing harder than.
Speaker 2: Motherfucking you know what I'm saying. Your beef is mid and now for a nigga.
Speaker 7: So the direction that I went with peoples make some Doug shit that helpless life give niggas a reason to be like, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That was the direction that I took him in. I didn't want to do them all. I threw just that one line. I can't make nothing harder than that. That was one of the albums. Listen. That was one of the albums I used to study.
Speaker 7: I studied thematic, I studied mob D, I studied Doctor Dre, I studied Wu Tang Clan.
Speaker 2: I studied a lot of shit.
Speaker 5: I studied pop records and rock records too. But I ain't giving y'all those because I don't want you to really know.
Speaker 2: What's what's the movie? Anna is ill?
Speaker 5: What's something you regret in this cold business? The Jay and Nods, the Jay and Nos thing you regret that that happened, or you regret.
Speaker 2: That I entertained signing Nods to murder rank. Not because I don't love Nads.
Speaker 5: I love Nads. I love Nas as a brother. If I see like the best way I can sum it up, like if Nas was in a fight, I'm getting in.
Speaker 2: I'm jumping. I'm jumping in all shed.
Speaker 7: Blood, stab shot at whatever for my nigga him in Jungle Brothers. That said, you with Jason eighty seven man, me and Jay is a deeper level of gover hood.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So I should have never made super Ugly and then went and fuck with nas. So if you had.
Speaker 7: Yes or when I's and Steve start, we shot yo tel now sit down with Jay squashed this ship.
Speaker 2: Hold. I shouldn't have went with I should not have went with is. I made super ugly. I got more shooters in queens than you got it. I didn't know that. I didn't know that. That's what he meant. Yeah, he was talking my me and I got awkward. My niggas. I didn't know that my niggas is was We're extensive. You know what I'm saying? On the deep?
Speaker 7: On the deep, who wasn't man Rule wanted to take over rules? Rule was my beloved brother.
Speaker 2: So you know what rule is? Rule? Let's jump off this fucking building. You sure got it?
Speaker 7: He jumping nigga can't explain it no better than that. That's why I should tell niggas you beat from wool Le that.
Speaker 2: Nigga along, come get me. J you jumping to it?
Speaker 40: You fucking right and I ain't even look at you fucking right, and I ain't even look at him, nigga.
Speaker 2: That's how murder Agg gets damn nigga, And it's a marble bus. My s is Doce out. You jumping dose out. She's jumping nigga.
Speaker 5: That's murdagg When so all you niggas out there now, Mama be gone up.
Speaker 2: You fucking with me. You're fucking with the nation the niggas. That's jumping nigga. You don't want that. You know.
Speaker 5: One of the best things I can say when it comes to the beef ship because you know, anyone could get killed. You know what I'm saying, My nigga praying you used to say way say b J said Joe, Nigga.
Speaker 7: If you if you get killed, take your blood, write your name or the nigga who didn't you gonna get him?
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. So when you talk b shit, i'ma talk b shit real quick. No, I didn't talk, but I'm gonna just let niggas know when you this is what you get when you fucking with bird nigga. This is what you get when you're fucking with murda egg nigga. You get one of us becoming nigga, we're gonna come.
Speaker 21: You could get me, but for sure, I'm not gonna be the only one man die, Nigga.
Speaker 2: For sure. Don't touch any of your minds. Nigga, not one bigga die. Let me click it off because of your fat. You're fat. It's just fucking with preing and that's why you talk, nigga. Don't get just that niggas. Just that niggas.
Speaker 5: Pre had my back, nigga, you talk about preeing my max you nigga, Me little old pussy me.
Speaker 2: Sucking at you, nigga. You know what I'm saying, pre what up? Nigga.
Speaker 5: I think we gotta make noise for that. Yeah, yeah, we are, like we are like bringing that out. We fucking peaceful niggas. I'm I'm a good executive and everything like that, So you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, A good executive, we really are. I'm a very fucking creative and bringiant guy.
Speaker 5: But like when I was going through my trial, one of the things with the trial that that was blitteringly obvious to me was, Hey, IRV, you're a very smart, intellectual guy who made these great things.
Speaker 2: But hold on, leave those niggas alone. Them niggas, you win them niggas like the niggas sitting next to me. Nah, leave him alone.
Speaker 37: And I'm like, I'm like, because you had a nigga, but listen, but I'm like, I love these niggas.
Speaker 2: I love BJ. I'll die for BJ. Nigga. Don't get it fucked up. Don't get it fucked up one bit. Nigga. You touch BJ, I'm at you, nigga.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm at you, nigga with every fucking thing I got.
Speaker 2: Niggas you touched one of mine. You know is talk about.
Speaker 5: He's sunny dbt with class definitely class.
Speaker 2: You don't break this out of me, he said, you know what he was talking about?
Speaker 13: It?
Speaker 2: I know exactly, I know exactly.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the funny doing any Let me tell you something this he Sonning gave him take it Tody saying.
Speaker 2: I got I can't say that that nigga's like a BDJ didn't like but you said, we know we got more classes. Class. You knows how to switch kids. That's my brother. You know it's how to switch kid. He has no class that's you wanna let it. You gonna let this.
Speaker 35: I'm gonna give y'all some ship, a lot of gore, Hey, Sonny dv T. You wanna listen, you wanna let this too, all.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give y'all.
Speaker 2: I would give you out some ship.
Speaker 7: Got it. Let's go give y'all some ship, some more ship. Remember there was a time heavy one. They need a campaign. Gott h for a depth Jam president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he give it. He said, obvious choice. I'm gonna tell you some ship.
Speaker 29: I'm gonna tell you some ship. And Sunny TVT is gonna fucking love this ship. So it was a fucking private meeting. I'm not gonna tell you what who but a very powerful person.
Speaker 5: And that person said to me, crystal clear, Gotti.
Speaker 2: You want to be president of Death Jam, I said, Jay, nigga, Gota do I want that ship? I think I could fucking kill it. I'll really make death jam all again.
Speaker 7: You gotta get rid of your niggasget it, forget it, because you.
Speaker 2: Know I know what that man take it in. Kick a man, my man, my man, Brooklyn's son. He was with me every day. Nigga, my nigga strip.
Speaker 5: Provided, okay, okay, but listen, they like Gotti.
Speaker 2: You're the most polarizing figure. I said, what do you mean?
Speaker 7: They said, Look, everyone knows your talent in this business, but you cannot forget the FBI defens rated eight twenty five eighth Avenue Universal Music Group. They're not gonna give you that while you're every party you go to twenty killers.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna listen. Let me tell you something, to which I.
Speaker 22: Said, to which I said, to what she said, to which I said, I got it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to figure out another way that in my nigga, because I ain't never gonna leave my niggas.
Speaker 2: I said, I hey watch this.
Speaker 5: Real niggas kill relate, real niggas, real niggas relate. I'm gonna say some ship that, right, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep it up. I'm gonna say ship that right now, and I mine and we go on that word. Right. I'm gonna say some real ship you niggas only could relate.
Speaker 7: I told the man who told me this, I said, you're trying to fuck with my sleep nigga.
Speaker 2: I said, I sleep very good. I sleep so well, I said, nigga.
Speaker 7: If I was to do any disloyal ship to the niggas who have shown me nothing but love, honor and respect, I said, my nigga, you're gonna have me not being able to sleep.
Speaker 2: I need my rest because I ah real niggas could relate. My mother, Nini, who I love in worship, put her above God.
Speaker 5: When I was going through the fed ship, she said, Earth, just think taking you away for twenty years?
Speaker 2: What about your kids? And it was her Ninny and Poppy and my mom and my father, and she was.
Speaker 7: Basically saying, tell the fans whatever the fuck, just get them away from.
Speaker 2: You and offer you. I said, Nini, you trying to fuck with my sleep.
Speaker 5: Mom. You know what my pop said, leave malone. Our son is a man. Real ship, my pop said, Joe told my mother leave alone. Our son is a fucking man. So if it's anything else, you're facing the man niggas. It was anything wrong, thing else, think you would take away?
Speaker 2: Who would jalo? Yeah? This dan jalo a magazine shall this is this is on ecstasy, This is on you know we love. Let's go with yo yo. Just relax. Every time they relax, my nigga, I think of your ship. We fucking uh.
Speaker 7: The Jlo story is, I'm I'm an asshole. I'm an idiot at the highest level. Jal was like one of my really really good friends.
Speaker 2: Man. She was going like this, she was throwing up the end.
Speaker 7: She was rapping, man, she was rapping and and she called me and she said, hey, I'm on the cover of L magazine. And I told him to call you to get quotes. So I said, all good. Like Jaylo was like our sister. She was like me and John's sister, like we love the murdering. All my niggas loved her, like everyone loved her, and I sucked up. So L Magazine calls me. Now, let me give you the prequel to the call. I'm on the phone with Tommy Mottola. Tommy Mottola is the chairman of Sony Records. He was the rule of Sony Records. So I'm on the phone with Tommy Mottola because they put Cadillac.
Speaker 2: Tie in the video for ain't it funny with Cadillac time my artists.
Speaker 7: They put him in the video, but they serviced the record to radio without the Morning, which I'm like, yo, you you.
Speaker 2: Killing me because you send him mixed signals.
Speaker 7: You're basically saying he ain't whack enough for radio or he's whacked to whack for radio.
Speaker 2: So I'm heated.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you shouldn't let me put him in the video if he was gonna do that, you fucking idiot.
Speaker 34: Just like they edited Ty was in the video, Sony serviced the record to radio without him on it, so they seen him in.
Speaker 2: The video, but you didn't hear him on the radio radio. And I was like, how are you doing this to me? I gave you two number one, you fucking motherfucker.
Speaker 7: And he had said some bullshit like he says and racist ship, this is a big dog.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it real. And he called Corey Rooney like a fat motherfucker, but he may use it in word right. So when he did that, I said, what the fuck you just say? And I tell him us when I see him, the fuck you up straight, nigga, Ship, I said, what did you just say? He said, iverb and he.
Speaker 7: Apologized and he was like, he didn't mean to say. It was in the heat of the moment because we was arguing. I said, when I see him, fuck your ass up me and Tommy is good now like we're cool and you understand it was it was. It was a heated conversation. Let me interject. I was on three ecstasy pails at when.
Speaker 2: You said that Supermanman I had every day for like I was.
Speaker 7: I was on the Little Fishies. I don't know if you know about the Fishies. Fuck the cadi like that's when I hate Cadillacs. You're like, you're not in two thousand and three, two thousand and four, You're in two thousand and ten.
Speaker 5: You understand I'm talking about fishies. I'm talking about two thousand two, two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: We're on Pluto. We're on Pluto and I was on three and I want to interject that as as as part.
Speaker 5: So I finished streaming on time and Matola saying, Yo, basically I hang up on time, Matolin saying I'm gonna see you and I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Fuck you up.
Speaker 7: Ah laughing, this nigga gonna fuck you up, hang the phone up. My brother's dead.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Yo, this nigga.
Speaker 5: When we see the nigga gonna fuck this nigga up straight like that niggas is like what they said.
Speaker 7: I'm like, listen, don't worry about it. The boss said, we're gonna fuckingggas hell. We fucking niggas up when I get the kick in, get the kicking you understand.
Speaker 2: So boom. So now they're like, okay, okay, phone rings immediately, this is such and such magazine. I told you. I said, yeah, what the fuck you want? Straight like that? He's seeing he had a live one and he says, oh, okay, I'll get straight to it. Listen. Jlo says that the I'm Real record, it's not about Diddy. What that bitch lion? So you just went off talk about it, Eric, Listen, I see how niggas like, oh with me just saying it.
Speaker 7: When you read it, it's so much worse. J Loo, I'm not talking about Diddy and I'm real.
Speaker 2: Next line her God, he says that bitch is O and that's your home. I love her. He did not care. That's a reverse to this day. I love her.
Speaker 5: If I see another one, if I seen someone beefing with Jaylo, I'm jumping over the We love Jaylo. Jalo would never trust me again. I made two records with Jail.
Speaker 2: I'm really made it funny. I have not made another one. You're gonna make it right. Let me tell you snow making it right. I fucking am an idiot.
Speaker 5: I abandoned her trust, in her loyalty, and if she says till she goes in the casket, fucker IRV Gotti.
Speaker 2: I deserve it. That's all. That's the truth. I deserve it.
Speaker 37: What idiot has the biggest star in the world. I could be making I could have made two movies with her.
Speaker 7: Benny Medina, who's a manager, was like, after those two, both of those records, I'm.
Speaker 2: Really win number one for twenty one weeks. I ain't funny win number one for fifteen weeks. Check the stats, google it right, so boom.
Speaker 5: I gave her the two biggest records, figured out the formula that's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Specifically for her, and did no more records. Benny Medina was like, Yo, IRV Gotti is doing all our music. He's executive producing her albums.
Speaker 7: We need like love me Ja Loo, love me Love Not Jaylo used to go like this and photos She's do the amzo so.
Speaker 2: Like yo, like this like she was nigga, I'm with this and I disrespected and abandon that shit. It's fucked me forever.
Speaker 7: I don't even like I apologize to her a hundred times, and every time.
Speaker 2: I see her, I just bowed my head. And that's all I could do.
Speaker 7: If she never fucks with me again, she has every right to say fuck her of Gotti and I have she get through shit in my face.
Speaker 2: She could do whatever, and.
Speaker 7: I'll sit there and take it and be like, I deserve everything that you fucking give to me. Because and listen, we was like friends. We was friends, man, we was friends. Talked about the shugshit. Remember when Shug was saying he had.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 44: Remember listen, listen, hold on, remember what s that you had a sex tape with her. Remember we're saying he had a sex tape on JAYL I okay.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I went there. I'm sure, nigga, she do this. Nigga, you can't do that, nigga, he said, gott it.
Speaker 15: She with you.
Speaker 7: I said, she's the best motherfuck in the world. Nigga, you can't do that, Nigga. Destroy that ship if you got it, he said, Yo, Gotti, for you tell her, no one will ever see that ship. Has anyone ever seen that ship? But this is the friendship that I had with her like I love j Lo, Like I'm so pissed at myself for doing that.
Speaker 2: That's what listen. That's puertoiga this nah, she.
Speaker 34: Can say it.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, listen if she sees it. Yo, you know I love you j Lo, like as a friend. Listen, I love you. I did totally get and I totally get. Give me a list, girl. I don't know if the coolest nigga fly girl. Let me tell you about j Lo. She the coolest nigga.
Speaker 7: Like when she was the biggest superstar, she was hanging around with us, and she not only like everyone in murder Ring, but everyone in murd Ring was mad and like, god, what the fuck wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Nigga? I said, y'all was high, nigga.
Speaker 5: I was fucked up and this nigga tied me, had me on some bullshit, man, but everyone was mad at me, like what you do that for?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 7: Like j Loo was with us, Jaylo with us, nigga, we love j Low and I was like, I didn't have an exit.
Speaker 2: I was like I was high, which I was, and that's I was out of my mind. I was out of my mind.
Speaker 5: But it ain't no excuse. So that's why she ship sold me too forever. I gotta accept that.
Speaker 2: I gotta accept it, because yeah, I was gonna say, because she like like show Vegas. She said, she God, he cannot come really.
Speaker 7: Wrong.
Speaker 2: They show with the bro when they did the show bro make that up. No, he made that.
Speaker 7: She would never say that, I've come to show the ruling hum and it's said, hey j Lo, and she says, hi, but you know what's the thing we have. She'll never trust me.
Speaker 2: And I don't blame him, and I don't blame him. I love j Lo. And then she don't love me. I just love. I mean, I think it's honest that you're you're saying that it's real. It'srael. It's like, it's no. If I told you, I speak, I always speak the truth. I fucked up. I fucked up majorly with a superstar. But I'm telling you three fishies. I was on three fishies. I'm glad I never had a fish you know. Let me say my brother, Nigga, my man. I ain't gonna say his name because he be like like that. I don't know if my man. This thing called the Purple wavefunk the ship.
Speaker 7: It was like a quintuple stack whatever, five times whatever you're saying.
Speaker 2: She was a huge pill. So my man tells me got him? Did you do this?
Speaker 45: Take a peace, don't do the whole thing with the whole joint. Come on me, me me, I tell you you know how to tell bitches. I'm like, you taking half a shower?
Speaker 2: Was you halfy? We do the whole ship over here, right? So boo.
Speaker 5: I did the whole ship, and my bitch did the whole ship. I had hallucinations.
Speaker 2: I used to be.
Speaker 40: I would be in the shower, this ship would feel like, the ship would feel like, would turn hot. I would tell them, bitch, yo, the devil's here. Get off the shower. Boom, we get off the shower. We get off the shower. But mind you, I'm like, wait a minute, vind over and sucking up. Listen, we this protection.
Speaker 2: Then I would look at the TV that I was trimming, shipping for real? Now did you don't look at the TV? I'm like, oh, ship, the devil's here.
Speaker 5: I would think the TV, the cartoon characters we're trying to stop have experience like.
Speaker 2: This that what what drug are we talking about? Again?
Speaker 34: Isn't a man?
Speaker 2: Listen? It's actually Pip, but it was called the purple purple wafer.
Speaker 5: And we don't want the drugger life and the drug dealer who sold it to me say, dotty, don't take this.
Speaker 2: Let's let's tell at one stop what. I don't want to bolve his name because I do that well. And what's time I just saying him he got his name is one. His name is one. We living in the twenty eighteen niggas wanted it wasn't it wasn't one stop, it was what stop said? Down? Okay, listen, all right, how much cocaine did Bobby Brown do? What? Oh y'all can join. Bobby Brown is my nigga. I love. Did you see he did interview? We said, and they did something. We said he fried chicking on cocaine. It's usually like like it was. That's like in the powder up. That was the hardest. No, no, like to he killed Tony and with that one, you know, come on, guy, who was the basics? Think about chicken flower cocaine. You know, I don't give no credit for these guys.
Speaker 5: You know this is thinking about because he's just because you're not black, you're good when you look this.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is a black person things. If you that's not cool. I don't say that last.
Speaker 5: Let me just tell you if you're gonna, if you're gonna cook fried chicken, we go on thirty pieces a month.
Speaker 2: We're going thirty were going thirty pieces a more so florid.
Speaker 15: Bobby the fried Chicket that go hard, hold on, he's the Bob went the Bobster. That's that's Hard's the bos which I say.
Speaker 2: With nothing wrong. I love Bobby Brown. Let me tell you we need Bobby drunk champs as well his joy Listen. I love Bobby Brown.
Speaker 7: Okay, I should have knew something was fucking fishy.
Speaker 5: Right, you should have knew some of it from the session automatic. The session was was legend, Yeah, and myavy's hit Factory.
Speaker 2: Bob comes in.
Speaker 31: And mind you, I never seen Bob physically do cult. I never see he never did lines in front of me. But Bob came in and he was supernatural. He was supernatural.
Speaker 5: And he comes into the studio and I think the AC was off because the hit factory.
Speaker 2: Something was always wrong.
Speaker 8: The session was like a couple of hours. The second hour, the shirt is off and Bob is after the stroke. Bob after the stroke, before the stroke.
Speaker 2: I think it's before the stroke. Okay, this was before the show. But he's off the shots. This sing is. I'm like, okay, he's doing a low note.
Speaker 16: I know you're getting bored, right hey, if all producers that, no, the low note is important.
Speaker 2: It's the feeling.
Speaker 7: So now I say, okay, Bob and Libs he said, I got you got it. He says, give me, give me, like ten twenty minutes he goes.
Speaker 5: He comes back. Charlie Blamar is in the session as well. Oh he's hollering.
Speaker 2: He's like, Charlie, what up?
Speaker 16: By this time, my shirt listen over the place, No, listen, listen. By this time, my shirt is off because it's hot as a motherfucker. So this is thing he's in the studio, you know the ad lips. He's going, but I want to be shot.
Speaker 2: It's hot. I want I'm hot. I'm gonna be honest. This is the period when I was high on three. So he three, he's hot. I'm high. That's how that record was fucking made. Okay, but I was made on two niggas.
Speaker 5: That was very high, right, so far when we're high and then motherfucking now here was the only thing with Bob that I regret.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have did a b a.
Speaker 5: T BT excess granted because when I did the BT ex red, Bob was on that mother.
Speaker 46: He was grinding his teeth. Niggas grinding his TV. Everyone knew this nigga is high, and it tanted the artistry of the record. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just didn't major as ship like a cocaine record and laid ship drug induced record and drug which it was. It was the name of the record, Doug Loving. We was a cold cocaine HeLa.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 2: Who shot the video? We nigga.
Speaker 7: I spend a million one on that video, just on some ignorant ship. I said, Nigga, I want to shut down Hollywood Boulevard. It was like, Nigga, that's gonna take like three hundred thousand, I said, paying.
Speaker 2: We just get so much money. I was just watch three hundred grand paying. We locked down Holland for like three blocks. Put the side up there and said Murton rinking. He was just running around. Come empty. Hold on, brother, we got more ship. Yet this is a champagne like this Hey, hey, all drink chat.
Speaker 7: This ship is official like I really fucked up drinking drinking brod like.
Speaker 2: All bullshit aside, this ship is real. I'm really fucked up. Yeah, legit, legit. Drink cham is legit. I've never lied in my life. I don't lie.
Speaker 7: The reason why I don't lie everyone is because I have fear of nothing. People lie when they're afraid. I'm afraid of nothing, so I never lie, right But God, so the truth here is I am truly funked up.
Speaker 2: It's got it. You know what?
Speaker 20: You know what?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: Our good friend Leo, so Leo comes, it comes, and he brings me to the Polo louse mind.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm still a dude from Left Right City like I don't really like but I know what I'm doing. But Leo, he wants to come to me, and he wants to sit down with me. He says, you know why I love drinking camps And I said, what's up?
Speaker 7: He said, the fact that Leo Cohen watches drink Champs and study drink Champs is what makes.
Speaker 2: Him to me, in my opinion, one of the dopest executives. Go ahead, so here goes you guys, don't do the gossip. It's not t mc no.
Speaker 5: You you celebrate people. So, just in case you didn't know why you were here tonight, don't get it twisted. Don't get it twist. Don't get it twisted.
Speaker 2: We're here to celebrate the motherfucking life. Got it first, We celebrate the life. Motherfucking got it.
Speaker 5: I didn't see in hip hop and hip hop you gotta throw a drink on you know, the new era of hip hop.
Speaker 2: You gotta fight somebody. Yeah, something, get viral, get viral somebody. What we do over here, what we do over here? Were here, sit here, We celebrate your history. We sit here and say, you know this is out history.
Speaker 7: But y'all get shipped that other niggas can't get yeah, because that's the way you get up.
Speaker 8: Yes, y'all, y'all decide to get fucked up to as well who don't want to get fucked up?
Speaker 2: Exactly when you fucked up, you feel good? I feel good. Now, let's just throw it out there.
Speaker 5: It's in all either guy who invented Peno Guisio and hip hop.
Speaker 2: I felt like I did. You can't murder. I can tell you no, no, no, speak on it. Okay, please, you gotta share publishing you gotta share. I'm gonna be honest with you. You get no Listen, you get credit. Listen, you get credit for underground, everybody. I remember.
Speaker 7: When you speak on Pino, you can get all of the credit for the underground. Okay, the who drank who started drinking pinots? You got a ship publishing credit with Mariah Carrie.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's one hundred percent. Okay, one percent? So you feel me? Mariah carry who's on her pinot greasy ship? Yeah? Come on, Lammy drinking. I checked Mariah for curse it. I don't gonna stop saying fucking Lammy Yo. No listen, let me just tell you something. At one point I had like a crazy record.
Speaker 5: We all signed the death Lay, but me and Rule lived together, and I came to the office murder in office, and your niggas is Remy Martin, my correct rules, Remy Martin.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: Then he then he transformed to Crystal. But he had he had like one to two years of nigga. When he woke up a bottle of Remy, he was.
Speaker 2: Like like Christal was his ship. When he just went now sponsorship ship right, just he drank that ship.
Speaker 7: List would drink Remy Martin when he woke up, when road people drink R's.
Speaker 2: Juice, maybe some water he had in the fresh bottle.
Speaker 15: He drink.
Speaker 2: And then let me just tell you so that I came to.
Speaker 5: What a case of Santa madel being up here wag You know, nigga said, you don't drink one because there's this is.
Speaker 2: The haiti erra And I just gave Chris your brother Chris got it, that's my nigga.
Speaker 5: Yes, he trying to escape the camera like niggas bigger hide and got us.
Speaker 2: They already got us, already show you're gonna you're gonna go.
Speaker 5: But I remember bringing that there and then that was it, like hip hop started being I mean, I felt like I was the first one.
Speaker 2: No, I will give you your claim. I will give you that claim at least. No, the Pinal Grizo Santa Margarite is exactly.
Speaker 7: Twenty five dollars, Yoe. It's a good drink. But you order that and lived it might be saying exactly the sad this difference. We know that second we want this.
Speaker 2: He wants his hip.
Speaker 7: But I said, Joe Mariah is hip hop and Pino gio Santa.
Speaker 2: See, you can't get in my spot.
Speaker 5: We have the footage and I own the footage, and we can't expect so you put her on.
Speaker 2: No, I can't. Never you say you put her on. She was on. That's why I said he got a share. This is the reason why. This is the reason.
Speaker 5: Let me just tell you something like if you think about it right or likest, what year you felt like.
Speaker 2: You've been on right? Like you got that I was making money and I'm going and I'm in the game. Yeah, when I got my Geronimo sign, like ninety four, ninety four, that TV hold on my first check. Never been broke since then.
Speaker 5: Because yeah, yeah, bo being way smarter than come on, I'm not trying to go to a smart place. So let's let's go to the smart place. But listen, it's not smart about ninety four. I think about be calculated all the things you spent on liquor.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 2: I'm not a linkage, No, I'm.
Speaker 7: Just saying, just you had to buy liquor for videos, nigga, oh video Like those budgets that you were saying videos, It's still not a cencillary budgets.
Speaker 5: Are you saying, like in the in the club like for them years for me million dollars on you sober million, Let's have it.
Speaker 2: Let's have a million. I just gotta make some and I'm not even Yeah, I'm not in. But you know when I go out man murder ring days again. I was made twenty thirty million a year. Right, wow. My brother had a black car, my brother. This is funny. This funny, Chris got it. It's very funny because.
Speaker 5: My brother would be like, ax Bill, come in this Nigga spending like one hundred and two hundred thousand. I'm like, Nigga, the fuck you doing? He said, Nigga, I'm repping. I'm holding it down for murder ring, keeping this alive in these streets, like nigga, shut the fuck.
Speaker 2: Up charging the car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he used to go out every night to all the clubs. My brother in president. My brother's presence in New York City is amazing.
Speaker 2: Nobody never see everybody. Listen, let me tell you something. We see him a million times right now, so quick, fucking fantastic. I used to beat right now just so I know everything. Because rule says you gotta inhale so everything.
Speaker 7: That's when I called the rules like no, that's when I get like, I just got higher m because he's.
Speaker 2: Like Traviscott. I love Travis Scott. He's dope. Travis Scott.
Speaker 7: Travis Scott, he's more than dope because like he's there, I'll be his vocal production in this.
Speaker 2: Like the reason why I'm giving Travis so much credit because everyone's like.
Speaker 5: Yo, you really love Travis Scott and I'm like, yeah, the reason I'm because I'm a producer.
Speaker 2: So he's producing his own ship.
Speaker 7: He's doing everything for his own ship, you understand. So I detect the brain now and he's every time, and then then the second because you ever see.
Speaker 2: Him perform that record, pull it up on Google, watch him perform that record.
Speaker 5: And when he performs that record, when he goes to the second, oh, they go fucking crazy.
Speaker 40: So what I'm saying is when I see that, he knows what he's doing, like Drizzy, Drizzy knows.
Speaker 2: What the fuck he's doing. Man, Like the best.
Speaker 5: Is killing He's the best because he knows what he's doing. Let me give you a conversation with Draft, a conversation with Driss. I'm in fucking Canada.
Speaker 2: I'm trying with Charlie Mack. What up, Mac? You know what I'm saying with Charlie Mack, and I'm trying to get Drake to do it like fresh.
Speaker 5: Prince of bel Air. Shit, you know what I'm saying, Just a TV series of anything of his kind. I said, I'll take your two boys. I'll do the show on them too, just as long as you no.
Speaker 7: But listen to what I'm saying, because I'm like, Drake is so big, and he's big on the music level.
Speaker 5: I'm like, if Drake was in my era, Drake would be selling fifteen million to twenty million a clip. Realize this, so right now he says three four. If he was in my era, he was selling fifteen to twenty So I noticed.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, once he does something outside the music genre, he's gonna see.
Speaker 2: How colossal he is. Damn colossal. He used that niggas colossal he.
Speaker 29: Is he is.
Speaker 2: I believe it. Drizzy and Drizzy is my boy, and I love saying it. I think that dude is super lyrical. Listen, he's a genius. He's a genius.
Speaker 7: That motherfucker is a genius. Okay, Drizzy for sure is a genius. Show and I don't care if he if he if he uh oh, they wrote this Nigga. Okay, but does that matter? I mean it doesn't really, it does matter.
Speaker 3: Back, I believe that he's he's such a workhorse that he needs influencing.
Speaker 2: His a genius.
Speaker 47: Show that nigga's a genius. He's all he's He's dear. I say he's our Eminem of today. I don't dare say that he's fucking Eminem. I won't dare say that. You know why, he's black and he's half Jewish, so he has so that's why we dare say that you're fucking right.
Speaker 2: No, I don't dare say that.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 2: I think he's he's just as talented and as white people. Listen, white people will never let Eminem die. Never. White people will never let Eminem die. Eminem. If you're listening right now, I love you. I never wanted to be with you. You know me power on those six oh pop what's the LA station? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Power one of six fucking summon gems. Me and you shooting pool laughing, joking.
Speaker 2: We was cool. We was buddies.
Speaker 13: I know you loved X Jay and John, I know you love them guys. You had to fucking flip on me for they, you know, God in his body.
Speaker 7: Great line, but I'm just I'm just telling you, if you're listening, I respect you.
Speaker 2: I love you as an artist, and I respect you tremendously. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, so, where's the Drizzy comparison? The Jewish side of Drizzy is so happy that one of their own.
Speaker 2: Is this colossal rapper. They're never going to let him go. Never. So I don't see that. I don't see what you're saying. Okay, I feel like I'm wait, wait, hold on. I said people fight people and hip hop that love hip hop.
Speaker 7: They will never, in one hundred million years let him them go.
Speaker 2: Eminem to this day, could drop a record and it's gonna sell, like fucking it doesn't matter what it is, it's gonna sell.
Speaker 5: They will never let him go because it's there one shot, it's the one shining moment.
Speaker 2: And Eminem is worthy of that. Why is Eminem worthy of that? Eminem has bodied.
Speaker 5: Every single rapper he's got on a record, and Eminem coming from a battle rapper. And I know about battle rappers because my guys was battle rappers who I came up with.
Speaker 7: Whenever Eminem gets on a record with somebody doesn't he shot yes he body jay Renegade, Eminem bodying jay On Renegade.
Speaker 2: Let me say it again, body my brother jay z On Renegade. Sorrowly it was body. Let's get to the task and he way. You don't believe that. No, no, you you're gonna say that. Eminem didn't body j On in the game. I always looked at it like a great record.
Speaker 7: I just always no, fuck you, hold on, hold on, hold on, drink cham people, let me allow me to say this.
Speaker 2: Fuck you tell me exactly who body on the game. Sometimes I just don't look at it as an artist. No. I was like, I don't know what this is. No On jay Z jay Z It's maybe is in an argument. It's the greatest rapt that's ever Listen, listen, Eminem body j On.
Speaker 5: I don't look if I love a record in this totality, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You look at the lyrics. We're talking about the lyrics. First of all, you're using big words.
Speaker 7: Just take it to suspect JAF. You have to say jay m will renegade. Who is his verse from verse? Look I love the record, we don't have the rock.
Speaker 2: Because now you can ask me you're super ugly, and I say, Ethan, we don't want to talk about that. We're not talking about Listen that.
Speaker 7: Usen When Eminem gets on, hold on, when Eminem gets on any.
Speaker 2: Record with any rapper, just forget jay Z. With any rapper, he annihilates them, you know he does, he does. I want to give Eminem.
Speaker 7: I want to give Eminem a blessing to show that I funk with you and that I never meant to be for you rule to be ye never because.
Speaker 2: It was be but it was that wasn't real. She was fifties reil and I know he was fifty, so all good, you understand.
Speaker 7: But we never had any bad feelings towards Eminem or doctor Dre. And if we did, I'm a truthful nigga, I will say it. I would be like, yeah, fuck that nigga or whatever like this is. But nah, I liked him and them. I liked them and them, and I love doctor Dre. Doctor Dre influenced me as a producer with his words, just with him talking, I was influenced.
Speaker 2: So I love doctor Dre. I loved Eminem. I hate fifty and he got all tangled up.
Speaker 7: So but here I'm giving them a jewels and I please, if you use it, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I just won't listen. Absolutely listen. I don't care. So if you're listening, please just listen to what I'm saying. I said this to Jimmy one time. To Jimmy, I every one time, but Jimmy was looking at me. He thought I was crazy. And he's like, I can never say this to him because he may hate you. Right, Okay, I get it right, But here I'm gonna get it out to you now. Hopefully listen.
Speaker 42: Eminem should come out with an album called Features, and he should do an album with.
Speaker 2: Every song he just is a feature.
Speaker 7: And he does it with another hottest artist, Verse for Verse, and he just kill every nigga, you understand, just kill everybody because him, he's a battle rapper. So when he does a record for himself, he may try different creative things or whatever.
Speaker 5: But when he's on the record with somebody, I'm gonna kill this motherfucker right now. I would love a record with him in DMX because DMX has the same metalenty right.
Speaker 48: Do a record called Features, and in this record he should just don't even produce it him or you produce a couple tracks is I know you'd like to produce and get you produced it.
Speaker 7: Right, don't produce and get it off, but do a record with all of Drake. Well he already body Drake on the sprite ship just to speak honest on the sprites on on that record with everyone on it.
Speaker 2: Did he body him?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 2: He did? And you know what pissed me off? You don't piss me off in that video. You don't piss me off.
Speaker 7: The white boy had all the niggas behind him spin news verse.
Speaker 2: I wasn't a part of that story. I said, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 21: He had the last verse and the white boy all the behind him scream his verse.
Speaker 2: He played like a fucking nigga Like I was like, what the fuck is going on? You don't give it him? And then Bro, you fucking up? I give it over on me and give it on that not not you, Bro.
Speaker 10: In my mind, just on project, hold on, hold on a man run a specialty project.
Speaker 2: Please please please just do a record and just get everybody on it. So why did y'all go wrong with? And then where did it happen? Why did that? Even because I could tell you you're really passionate.
Speaker 5: And because he was with fifty shipping on us or god he got a Cardi in his body or whatever, you can't be him for me.
Speaker 2: I am never mad at him. I have love for him. I swear I respect him lys and I got love for him. But Yo, it just it is what it is. This fucking idiot Nigga involved him and Dragon.
Speaker 7: The idiot Nigga had had fucking him and Dre like Drake, Hey, I'm gonna give y'all jewel.
Speaker 2: I'll give y'all jewel. Doctor Dre was on the cover of Staws with the gun to his head, remember that I believe in that.
Speaker 5: Feature with him talking, he said alone, he said, Yo, it's not that produced.
Speaker 7: Just want to make wax shit. They just don't know how to get what they got in they head to tape. When he said that, I said, that's me because I can't play. So if you know IRV Gotti.
Speaker 5: In the history of IRV Gotti, when you look at IRV Gotti, it was produced by dj Erv, no one else, no one else. It was just me sampling, putting shit together. But when he said that, I said, he's right because I have other shit in my head, but I don't know how to get it to tape because I can't play instruments.
Speaker 7: So then after that you've seen IRV Gotti Produced, Irvotti and seven, IRV Gotti Ching Santana, IRV Gotti, Little Rizzy, IRV Gotti Red.
Speaker 2: It was other people.
Speaker 5: Because now they knew how to play, they knew how to do things that I can't do.
Speaker 2: So then that's when the records became bigger and bigger and bigger, and I made some fucking big records, even you motherfuckers. I made it to a loss of ship. I used to come to the studio like this.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Jo was ex y, goddamn just makes an get up, drop broke.
Speaker 2: Withdrein and stuff. Did we go No, we don't. We're done.