Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man, Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you, Michael Tellinger back with us author, scientist explore humanitarian who has become a real life Indiana Jones character, making groundbreaking discoveries about advanced spanished civilizations at the tip of Africa and South Africa. He continued analytical science approaches has produced stunning new evidence that will force us to rethink our origins and rewrite our history books. And again, if you have a chance to get up to the Coast to COASTAM dot com website in the highlight reel, take a look at some of the photographs that we're going to be talking about tonight. Michael, welcome back. Have you been.
Speaker 3: Hello George, very good to hear your voice, my friend, I've been very well.
Speaker 2: Where are you Are you in Africa these days? Where might you be?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, yes, I've been here. I haven't traveled at all since my last trip to the US, say in twenty nineteen when I got married, and then since then the lockdown thing happened, and I haven't been out of South Africa because which you've been so busy with the once More Town initiative. It's really kept me on my toes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk about that. Congratulations on the marriage.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks thanks five years now five years on the twenty third of July.
Speaker 2: Ash Where does time go? Michael?
Speaker 3: I know sure that it seems like it's speeding up. It really does. I was just sitting this morning thinking, oh my god, we're going to be in August soon. And yeah, it's really weird. It is a strange phenomenon as get as you get older, the time seems to go faster.
Speaker 2: It does faster and faster. Let's talk about some of these stone ruins and these lost civilizations, and then I want to talk with you about the Ononnaki as well. There is a series of stone ruins in South Africa that are just true remarkable. How old might they be? The Stone Circle Ruins?
Speaker 3: Yeah, George, this is yeah, this remains for me one of one of the greatest sort of discoveries I've ever was blessed with stumbling upon and then feeling away layer by layer, the mysteries of the Stone Circle ruins. You know, because this is a big subject, it's a it's a huge subject and potentially one of the most interesting and mysterious chapters of our history on planet Earth, really exposing the hidden history of the world that so many people are starting to become aware of, and how much has been hidden from us for you know, all kinds of reasons, by all kinds of people, by all kinds of entities. Who knows. And and the Stone Circle Ruins of Southern Africa, which is mostly South Africa and Zimbabwe are probably and possibly one of the most important components or ingredients or players in this mystery. And the reason I say that is because it is such a vast network of these stone structures it goggles the mind. So the dating of these structures is a fascinating thing because some of them could be as recent as you know, twelve thousand years or and when I say recent, in many people's minds, that's old. But once you start studying real ancient civilizations, you know, it becomes very clear that these these structures and these ancient civilizations go back hundreds of thousands of years, not just not of thousands or dozens of thousands of years. So some of the stone structures, the stone circle ruins, could be that could be go could go back to just before the Great Flood, and many people have placed the Great flooded around between ten and twelve thousand years, and I suspect that some of these structures are built as recently as as them, and then a lot of it, most of it was wiped out by the flood, and that's why in essence they're so badly damaged. But a lot of the stone circles I have been able to now analyze, and as you know, I've been doing this for many years now, since two thousand and seven. You're and and as you get to know, like it's like any subject, you know, the more you more time you spend with it, the more you analyze it, the more you look at it, the more you walk through them, the more you pick up the rocks. The more time you spend you also pick up you know, other frequencies and information from the ether. You pick up spiritual information for those that are understand what I'm talking about, from different realms and so forth. So it's not something that happens overnight. But as recently as twenty twenty, when I first got my drone and I started to fly my drone myself, so I could actually you know, harbor over things and focus on things that I was interested in and not get drawn footage from people who want to be Steven Spielberg, you know exactly. So I started to realize that some of the stone walls and stone structures, the terraces that connect the stone circles together, the channels that link them together, that look like little pathways when you look at it from the aerial photographs, some of these were washed away by flooding and also by rivers, the rivers that come down the mountain. And that's when the penny finally dropped for me. And I've had the scientific and geological evidence that the stone circle ruins are older in the rivers that come down the mountain because the rivers wash them away. So yeah, you make up your own mind how old the rivers are. Well, the ruins are older than the rivers, and that brings a whole other question. You know, when did the river form? How long has that river been there? And then we have an idea as to how old these stone circle structures are.
Speaker 2: And what happened to the people who made them.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's an obvious question, right, That's the question that everybody asks because we automatically assume that the stone structures and buildings like this are built for people, either for people or shelters for animals or cows or sheep or whatever. You know, ostridges. Who knows what these guys were farming or growing or what animals they kept all those thousands of years ago. There's actually a very funny story. Go for it. I'll come back to the funny story. Okay, remind me of the funny story about the dwarf cattle, or maybe I'll just make while we add it. So, because of some of these stone structures, we always assume that they built for animals or people. That's just how our brains work. You know, why would ancient people build stone structures unless they were going to use them or or shelter for their animals And some of the many of the stone structures. In fact three, I mean take a few steps back. Most of the stone structures that you find have no doors and entrances. And this is one of the great mysteries that you know, worried archaeologists and researchers over the last several decades, since the basically since the nineteen thirties and early nineteen hundreds, why do these stone structures which are all circular. They all circular, by the way, So just imagine circular structures with all kinds of interesting internal patterns inside the circle, that they have no doors and entrances, and they just led it slides. They didn't take that very important observation to its next logical conclusion, and that conclusion should be that if they don't have doors and entrances, then they couldn't have been created for people to live in.
Speaker 4: Obviously, otherwise that have doors and entrances always passages, all that kind of stuff, But these time circles don't. There are solid walls that form a whole grip package.
Speaker 3: You can't get in and you can't get out. However, many of these structures have been altered and changed by more recent inhabitants, the various tribes that have come through here, and I'm talking about African tribes and also the white settlers when they arrived. Well, the Africans are also settlers there. Let's just let's let's make sure we say that, because before the African tribes arrived here, there were no African tribes in Southern Africa. There was only the bushmen, the Koisant people that lived here. We've got evidence of those being here for two hundred and fifty thousand years, living in the caves and the rock arts and the rock paintings, and the accumulation of food and seashells that they lived behind. That clearly show us the presence of the bushmen in Southern Africa for two hundred and fifty thousand years. We know that for sure. However, the African tribes arrived in Southern Africa, you know, much much more recently. So everyone other than the bushmen here are settlers in Southern Africa, had arrived here at various times over the last one and a half thousand years or one thousand, two hundred years around there. So so we assume that somebody, these tribes that found these structures used them for their own for their own benefits. So they made entrances into them, they converted them into dwellings, and they used them, which is it. Obviously everybody would do that. If you if you're migrating tribe and you come across this huge settlement and the cluster of these stone structures, it's like a blessing from God. Oh my goodness, we've got a pre made city here for ourselves.
Speaker 2: How tall are the wells, Michael, by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh, the walls are not that tall. The walls are only like you know, waist heights, a little bit high, maybe shoulder heights, maybe up to head heights in some places. And they vary in width from you know, from maybe two meters and places to an average about one meter, a little bit wider and in some places even narrower. But I'm getting to a point here, George, which is really important, because it's important to know that they were not built for people, and and yet some of them have been converted into dwellings. And the dwarf cattle story. That's why I really was leading up to, just to show you how how short sighted are archaeologists and historians and anthropologists are at the mainstream institutions, which is it's actually quite funny and laughable. They couldn't understand why some of the doors and entrances were very narrow if they were if these places were built for cows and you know, keeping cows. So they invented a historic animal called the dwarf cow or dwarf cattle. There were tiny cows that could go through these little narrow entrances. I just thought out through that and it always makes me laugh, how.
Speaker 2: Many of these stone circle ruins are. They're out there.
Speaker 3: Well that that was a big reveal for me when I started studying this. I first came across these ruins in two thousand and four, in two thousand and five while I was writing Slave Species of God, and it blew my mind that in those days there was very little known about this. There were a few books written about it starting in the early nineteen hundreds nineteen o two our Theodore Bent and then a few Roger Summers. In the sixties and seventies and a few other people wrote books that covered the Sun Circle ruins and mostly focusing on Grade Zimbabwe because Great Zimbabwe is really part of this ancient civilization and the structure of Graade Zimbabwe is identical to the Sun Circle ruins because it's part of it. So in those days when I started studying it, the few scientific papers that were written on it were saying that there were about twenty thousand of these stone ruins in Southern Africa, not a small number. These are not a small number, so I was already quite surprised, But so if I just go back a little bit to Theodore Bent in the early nineteen hundreds when he wrote his famous book that is just a treasure to have. If you have one, it's probably worth of fortune. Right now, he traveled through Southern Africa on horseback. Who went to South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe. He ended up excavating Great Zimbabwe and he was the one that found the first famous Zimbabwe birds, was known as the bird on a pedestal, and that it worth millions and millions if you find one. And he estimated that there were about four and a half thousand or four thousand of these stone circle structures from horseback. That was his determination. Then by the seventies Roger Summers did a calculation and they calculated about twenty thousand. And let's why I came across these stun structures, but I wanted to. Then I moved here out to where I'm talking to you from right now, which is close to my museum, the Stun Circle Lodge, a museum where we do tours to the stone circles and to Adam Scallander and so forth. And I started to walk the mountains and within within the first six months I must have walked through at least one thousand stone ruins myself. A thousand, okay, just not not not ten or twenty or one hundred A thousand stone circle ruins walk through the.
Speaker 2: Little thing though, right yeah.
Speaker 3: And I and I then I determined that if I can walk through a thousand of these just within a ten kilometer radius, they must be at least one hundred thousand of these. So I started to look at aerial photographs, at Google photographs and Google shots, and then I started to count them and really try and be as scientific as I could. And when I started to add it all up, I'm still it fell off my chair. Literally, I'll never forget that moment. In fact, I was sitting in the same chair that I'm talking to you from right now when that happens. When I started to add up those stone circle numbers, and it came to more than ten million, more than ten million stone circles, and and you know, I kept going back to see if I didn't make a mistake in my calculations, and no, it was all accurate. So we have a very mysterious situation going on here. We have ten million, you know, even if it's five million or even if it's one million, it is still an insane number of ancient ruins anything, I beg your pardoner, even a thousand, yeah, even a thousand, there's a lot, but you know, to have ten million. And then then I realized, and the penny dropped for me, that we're dealing with a vanished civilization and no one knows about No, there are no two books written about it, there's no lectures at universities about it, nothing, nothing, No one is talking about it. And that's when I decided to write my books and started to travel the world and talk about this. And that's when I also started to compile my museum, which is you know, people listening to this, I would really like you to think deeply about the important of this tiny little museum that I've put together since two thousand and eight. It is possibly one of the most important museums that is, you know, more than a thousand tools and artifacts in it.
Speaker 2: Is that the one small town.
Speaker 3: Museum and more scattered around you know that points to a hidden history and ancient history. It's connected potentially to the Annaki and so much more so, it's it's a critical museum to connect us to our ancient past.
Speaker 2: Is this what you call the one small town?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, this is just my Stone Circle museum. It's just my Stone Circle museum.
Speaker 1: In your in your in.
Speaker 2: Your opinion, Michael, What are the stone circle ruins used for?
Speaker 3: What were they used for?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if they not dwelt things for people animals, they must be used for something else. And just like everything else, you know, as you learn, as the years go by and you have more experiences in the stone circles and you go in there with various tools and measuring devices and things, you start to discover things. And that was again there was a journey of discovery for me and the many people that I've taken through the vehruents with all kinds of various measuring devices, and one by one we started to measure very interesting phenomena happening. The first one was with a very basic cell phone, you know phenomenon you know, one of those Google follow me, follow me apps that follows you and then it shows you exactly where you've gone. And then we then we realized that as soon as we walked into one of the stone circles, the signal got lost and just what scrambled and so you see this little green line go into the stone circle we walked into, and then suddenly we lose the signal and it shows us jagged, weird, kind of jagged like a child the crown and just drew like crazy, you know, crazy stuff. And then you see this single green line come out of the stone circle. So we realize that the sun circles scramble the signal of you know, whatever is going on in there. And that's where we started to realize, oh my goodness, the stunt circles have magnetic and electromagnetic properties. They have they emit very strong frequencies, sound frequencies, and electromagnetic fields and also magnetic fields. And that's very quickly we realize that the stone circles are actually energy generating devices. They're not dwellings for people or cows, and that that then obviously you can imagine. Then then you realize that we're dealing with ten million structures that generate energy, and they generate large amounts of energy and or or put together, we potentially have the largest energy generator on Earth.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more