Speaker 1: Wash up and welcome back to another episode of No Senner's podcast with your host. Now, fuck that with your load glasses, Malone.
Speaker 2: Need to wear heels or something. But I need to start wearing they do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I see? I can barely? Yeah? These they wilmas.
Speaker 4: Now all right there, we should be straightened out right, well, were already recording, so you just look like a nigga tripping. You should have told me that. You should have said we was cool.
Speaker 1: Not pulling that cap down. The ain't a little crooked. I'm glad. Ain't nobody gonna see this video?
Speaker 5: Man, that's why you ainody.
Speaker 1: You're grown ass man. You head but that nigga. So let me tell you'all what happened is still Still went to a club the other day and he head butted a man and knocked him out. And now he got this little strawberry on his head.
Speaker 4: Some I didn't hear nothing, nobody. I had an incident with my puppy. He was trying to come in the house. I put him outside and I was trying to come back in and he ran in between my legs and I fell and I was trying to grab the door knob and I cracked my head inside of the house.
Speaker 1: Now imagine that. I imagine the look. Can you hear what he said?
Speaker 2: The little puppy went through your legs. He was trying to catch him and he fell and bust and he went through his legs.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't trying to catch I was trying to leave him outside because I put him offside because I was coming in the house to do a podcast and I was left put him outside, and I was trying to beat him back through the door, but he was so quick. He ran through the door at the same time as me, and I kind of tripped over him and I fell and cracked my head.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. You know, I understand freak accidents stuff.
Speaker 1: So what stories sound better the one I'm saying where he head butted the man at the bar him fucking with a little lass puppy five, I'm six street still six five or some shit man.
Speaker 5: He quick though, he went through my legs and he wasn't trying to get left up. So huh. Oh, she she is My wife just corrected me. She's a girl.
Speaker 1: Oh, little bitch, and my dog alone.
Speaker 5: I'm calling my dog a bitch.
Speaker 1: Your dog is a bitch. That real life, the real life of a bitch. It's so cool to be able to say that. I don't have to pull back nothing. Your female dog is playing with that little bitch. Yep, that's crazy. I feel so empowered.
Speaker 5: So horrible.
Speaker 1: How is that horrible? That's problem?
Speaker 3: Truth though?
Speaker 5: Hey, every wonder you know what? I wanted to ask you something?
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I know you don't like talking about politics.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna talk about politics, I promise, But do y'all consider Kamala Harris black?
Speaker 3: Oh? So wait, what did you say her name was?
Speaker 5: Isn't isn't it Kamala Harris?
Speaker 2: I was saying Kamala, but I finally got it right, finally learn that it is Kamala.
Speaker 3: I think you.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Kamala, but it's Kamala. Yes, Kamala.
Speaker 1: She well you I would.
Speaker 4: Say she is black blood. I think as long as we have a drop of black blood and you black. I don't know what the big deal about that is, but I see people making that voting points.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, there's three reasons people are gonna vote for Kamala as y'all pronounce it, Kamala Harris. There's three reasons One people hate Donald Trump, they will vote for her to spit. Two people think she's black. Three she's a woman that's gonna be the smartest one because most people don't want a woman to be in front of the charge of the free world, but there are women that want empower women to put them in that position. There's nothing else to talk about. You don't know nothing about her policies. What policies would you vote for? What policies she listen If the Democratic Party is smart and this is just me being having a PhD in marketing, I have marketing down to a science. They will lean on those three things. Every time this motherfucker get in front of people. She should talk shit about Trump. I will make people vote for her every fucking time. All that orange bastard she's not doing. Dain't Chapelle need to be writing jokes for her. She needs to hire a joke.
Speaker 3: Women that don't know how to hold a sentence.
Speaker 1: That's why she needs to make jokes.
Speaker 3: Oh make it funny.
Speaker 1: Because her is because she's not Donald Trump, because she's nobody even know her policy. She got into business for you to know her policies. And if you listen to her as a politician. Everything about her is politician one O one, Like if you ask her a question, she repeats the question back with nuance and shit, but never answers the question. Like that's like politician all of them. Still, it's not all of them. Some of them are the men.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump was in front of the Association of Black Journalists yesterday and they asked him about the signing Masie deal. He said, Okay, under your plan, would that officer be granted clemency? He said, oh, are you talking about the thing with the water. He didn't even know what was going on, or that was his way of being smart, but.
Speaker 3: He never he plays them very well. Trump is not. He knew exactly what he was talking about.
Speaker 6: He just didn't have a damn answer because they said before that he wasn't able to go through the talking points, and they were upset about that because he wanted to be briefed on it before he went in front of them.
Speaker 3: And they wasn't doing that. They're like, no, you're gonna sit here and do whatever. He wasn't feeling none of that.
Speaker 6: He told him that they were dis with that.
Speaker 1: They didn't get at it. They did get at any foul they did. They just kind of just start grilling anything like him. Yeah, but that's the point, so then you gotta take it when you dish it, you gotta. I'm not a Donald Trump fan. I don't. I wouldn't vote for their politician. I'm not voting for Donald trumpcause he's not giving reparations. And I'm not voting for come on, Kamma Lak because she's not getting reparations. I'm not voting for nobody that don't have black issues. I definitely wouldn't vote for somebody because they appear black.
Speaker 3: Do you do you.
Speaker 2: Feel like that the Project twenty twenty five is a real thing that if if Trump gets it, I don't.
Speaker 1: Give a fuck with president getting office. That ain't happening. All that shit ain't happening.
Speaker 3: You don't think so?
Speaker 1: No, No, they don't know.
Speaker 2: Now if they okay, but if they end up controlling the Congress and the Senate.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna make it. Listen, some of this shit is just propaganda to motivate people. That's crazy. I don't believe none of that shit. Donald Trump ain't a politician. I think he said she's not get into fucking office. Kamala is kind of somebody who's probably been like like a worker than an outfront politician, because she is like, she don't even distract you. She don't even have jazz hands. Her shit is like straight up obvious bullshit. It's like, like I heard they ask Trump, like, how do you feel you know, you responded to all of these black women you call some black women you know, savage or animals, and dah dah dah. He just start talking and he just kind of has his way of wizarding you around. From the question, you'd be like this motherfuck crazy. When Kamala does the same fucking thing, it's like it just sounds like you to that you didn't even jazz hand me. You don't even distract me or say something kind of why I could just hold on to like a shit talking point. If Kamala wants to be president, there's three things she should be very little focused on policy because that's just not what gets people elected, especially not in this race. One make jokes about this motherfucker. You just gotta make jokes. The people who don't like Trump. If you make jokes and you talk ship about him, you're gonna get their vote because they really want a motherfucker to tell him about itself. That's the emotions of it. To lean into being black, even though it is kind of weird because you've been the first Indian woman and ships.
Speaker 3: But she's she went to a black college.
Speaker 1: Everybody goes to black colleges, now, not just black, not really went to the college, but just your father. Listen. Okay, so look and she's an a ka Listen.
Speaker 3: She's a part of one of the first black.
Speaker 4: Agree with you, the black experience, So she went to everybody don't go to black colleges.
Speaker 1: Let's have this conversation, right because this is where we feel. Get this ship out there. It's woudn't like this conversation with motherfuckers. One black is not an experience. Everybody in this country, except white men, have been treated like niggas. Mexicans in this have been treated like niggas. Irish people in this country are Talian people. Everybody Mexicans feel like they have been discriminated against in America. There's not one other motherfucking ethnicity that don't feel like America has Jewish people. Everybody feel like America has been you know, fucked up to them. But it can't just be the experience. That's the problem. Being black is how you the culture of being black is how you treat other black people. That's it. It ain't about how white people treat you. I don't give a fuck what a white person called you. I don't give a fuck what a white person did to you. It don't matter. How do you do you know?
Speaker 5: Do you know what the pillars of PROJ.
Speaker 4: Twenty five or on why it could be so dangerous of a person like him getting in an office?
Speaker 3: But do you know that? I'm sorry, go ahead, No, you gotta go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, I was trying to understand because it said that when he basically when he goes into office here and act the rule of life law, and basically that's if there's civil unrest if he does take if he does become the president, it's going I feel that it's going to.
Speaker 3: Be chaos, right probably either way.
Speaker 2: So with that, I think it's something about like the abolishment of the something of ten thirty.
Speaker 1: Five or let me read it out.
Speaker 5: Let let me read it real quick for the.
Speaker 1: People don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. PROJ.
Speaker 4: Two thousand, PROJ twenty five proposes that the entire federal Barock Streitky, including independent agencies such as the Department of Justice, be placed under direct presidential control, a controversial ideal known as unitary executive theory. In practice, that was streamline decision making along on the president to directly implement policies in the number of areas. The proposal also called for eliminating job protections for thousands of government employees, who could then be replaced by political appointees. The documents was the FBI as a bloated, arrogant, increasingly lawless organization. It calls for drastic overhauls of this and several other federal agencies, as well as the complete elimination of the Department of Education. Man, if he get off, if he say he gonna get rid the irs, I might actually go vote for that, mother socker.
Speaker 5: I said he getting a bit of Texas out. Man, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, bro, I don't think.
Speaker 2: But he's also saying that there's no he he we won't need to vote in four years, so mean gonna fix it so good that he would fix out. He said that he'll just be in I feel like he'll be in office until he dies four years.
Speaker 5: Well, Trump is a despot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you this, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I'm saying he's not good. But if he can change it, can he change that?
Speaker 2: And then he'll just be in the office until he died, until whenever can change twenty.
Speaker 5: Five He even change the rules whenever he wants to.
Speaker 1: This is a problem. The problem is this, and he's gonna go and every concept of fear. First off, shouldn't no black person be voting for nobody in the federal system that ain't talking about reparations?
Speaker 5: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: That is not Donald Trump, that is not Kamala Here. No black people should be voting until somebody says, hey, I'm going to pay you guys what I owe. I don't give a fuck up this cracker getting office and make it hard for the rest of these crackers. Yeah, it's gonna be hard for us, guess what. And Kamala is in fucking office's gonna be hard for us. When Barack was in office, it was hard for it don't matter which the last time it was easy or I ain't gonna even say easy. The last time black folks in this country had a little bit of slack is when Lincoln was in office and he really had to do it for some other ship and you have to run.
Speaker 2: That's what Trump is saying, that he is the best sense Lincoln. I'm sure I've been trying to watch like so, I saw Tamala who she did the gammafy Row. I listened to her rally. Then I was listening to Trump and it's really like they're not talking. He's not talking about that thing, She's not talking about it.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm telling you what I would run if I'm leading Kamala's campaign. Listen, I would one always talk shit about Trump and make jokes about him. That would be the centerpiece of my fucking act. Because it's all act. It ain't really about what's right for America, especially if you're black in this country. Like the one thing that we should all be united on, I told Charlemagne event it's the only thing we should be talking about, is are you giving black people reparations for the Transatlantic slave trade that happened in this country, for the Jim Crow, for the mistreatment of black people for four years? If it's not, then no, we're not over you. Simple as that. I don't give a fuck if it's I don't care what that white man, that orange excuse me, that orange man does. I don't care what that lady who's been saying she's Indian pretty much as long as I can remember, does. I don't give a fuck. I Look when somebody says she black, the only thing I hear is, oh, you know that they owe us money. If you don't know that they owe us, you ain't black. That's the one thing that every black person in this country should agree to. If we can't agree to that one thing, that's for sure. Look, it's rich niggas and poor niggas. It's rich black folks, poor black whatever you want to say. The one thing we should all let y'all they owe I gotta pay with y'all. Oh, that's the one thing. Outside of that, I'm not gonna let a. I don't think people should let a fear of Donald Trump getting an office, becoming a dictator farm workers. I don't care if you shouldn't let her. If you're gonna vote, don't let the fear of Donald Trump that I do this or make you vote for another motherfucker that really ain't playing not for you. And if you vote for uh, Kamala. Right, if your reason is black, fine, just like the white folks gonna fight for this cracker because this and they are. I don't care this one. Don't like talking politics because the one thing the guy I like is the Kennedy guy. Yeah, talking about reparations, but he do care about some regular shit. He's like, man, we need to get y'all in houses. People need houses, that's true. Besides that, it's a bunch of motherfuckers arguing about trans rights. Weird. I don't care about that. I do. I get worried that trans people go to fucking schools. Sure, I think that's a bit weird. Why would you want to indoctrinate children to be used to this?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: And I get it if you're a trans person, you probably don't want a kid looking up and judging you later. But I just think it's so much dumb ass ship. I don't care about your fucking abortions. Yes, I do care about that one percent of people who have gotten raped and you know some ten year old girl that got molested and she pregnant, or a girl got raped and she pregnant. Yes, but come on, man, that's not nobody talking about that. You talking about the ninety percent of people that's using you know, abortions as birth controls.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So again I get both sides, and I don't want to get into that shit because at the end of the day, none of that shit people ask me. You know, Trump said he was go free the police, nigga. The police was free to kill me as long as I can remember.
Speaker 2: Now that's my That's a big thing though, Like so the police can just shoot and kill you, and they don't. And I know it's been going on for a while, but there has been more as of lately getting charged of I don't like that shit.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it's more any They just show them motherfuckers and the same thing that be happening to him. The end, the motherfucker is suspended and be back at work motherfuckers. Man, listen, I'm not fucking with none of that shit. I don't care about none of them policies. Fuck that, I don't care that ship. Martin Luther King and them fought for them policies and they did a great job. And if we don't, nothing about our journey in this country will be right and complete until they pay what they owe, until the rest of America realized, you know what, we did fuck these people over. We did fuck these people over. You know what I'm saying. So we need to deal with that and and with America.
Speaker 4: Let me ask all you all this, what would be a number for reparation? What would they say? Would you accept? Would you be upset if they came and said, Okay, we're going to give everyone of there was a descendant of the Transalytic slave trade five million dollars and tax exemption from taxes for the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know if that's enough. I would have to go to one of those like like, what's the brother name with the glasses boys, Watkins? I'm sure they would have to have him to do with. Yes, five minsllion and tax.
Speaker 3: For sure, they were working on that, and like was it like or something like that.
Speaker 1: They was working on the committee. Its working on the committee to organize a committee of people to study it.
Speaker 5: Scared though.
Speaker 4: They had a bunch of old black people on that committee too. They had a bunch of older black, elderly black people on the committee. And the one lady was saying, well, all the money should go to the church. I said, you would say something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at none of the thoughts. I just think, Look, I know it may sound a bit ignorant. It may, and I don't have the same fear. Maybe because I'm a crypt I'm not worried about America coming in one day and they kicking my ass. I ain't worry about nobody kicking my ass, not the police and no fuckingbody else. And maybe other people are scared. I'm not scared. I'm gonna fuck if he grand immunities motherfuckers are not because you put your hands on me, you finna go to the hospital. That's just where we're at with it, and that's where we've always been at with it. So maybe that's the ignorance of this cripping and it don't you know, maybe something older lady, you know what I mean, she may be worried, you know what I'm saying, But for glasses low, Yeah, that's out to me. I'm not doing none of that old punk ass ship out of the fuck who. I don't care if it's the CIA, be any of that shit he trying to spand the education, none of that shit you owe money should We shouldn't vote for Trump until he paid the money. We shouldn't vote for Kammala till she paid them. Pay the money, figure it out, pay what you owe.
Speaker 4: The problem with is you always have him set off. That's not gonna go with the plan. You gonna still have some people vote.
Speaker 1: Piss me off, Brouse. You got people now to hear Trump say.
Speaker 4: He don't want to be bothered with him, he don't want him here, but they still mess with him.
Speaker 1: I don't listen. I'm not fit to get into the rand of Trump being a piece of shit because Trump is a New Yorker, and most New Yorkers are some bullshit. They just rude and unsavory motherfuckers. They feel like they just need to tell you what's on their mind all the time. Don't nobody give a fuck new York sometimes shut the fuck up. You gotta have some texts and that's Trump. Baby is race? Maybe No, I don't care. I just know he a rude motherfucker like most New Yorkers. I know that I'm not voting for you because I like your fucking personality, and I'm not voting for Kamala because she had made the stallion open up or you're supposed to be black I'm not voting for no fucking I.
Speaker 5: Don't like that.
Speaker 4: This kind of condescending when they do that, when they come out with a rapper like they're supposed to make us just start getting up and dance.
Speaker 5: And what's next? They gonna pass off fried chicken at the railies, I mean.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump sneakers and.
Speaker 5: Chicken and give everybody up there at nine he's give them watermelon. What's next? Pass off some popeyes, pass off.
Speaker 1: Some pop red beans and rice and watermelon. Sty cold slice watermelon might be in the right direction of reparations.
Speaker 4: Slater, he's at and old English. If they drove when you're passing on forties Old English, they probably have a line full of people for.
Speaker 1: You know what, then handed your business. If that's what you think niggas gonna vote for. Look my homeboy, my homie jobs jobs that do the podcast. Uh intellectually Petty out of Detroit, shout out to my nigga jobs Jobs. Was like, man, I'm not voting for fucking He told me he wasn't vote for Common. I'm like, why not? He said, man, because she had made the statue of the rallying mags Turki and shit, I'm like me, you gotta understand, like a rally is like a pep rally. Like, so she had like, she's in Atlanta, so I would imagine from a marketing standpoint, she's looking to appeal to the lgbt Q I A plus society, but.
Speaker 3: That her following is right.
Speaker 1: So you in Atlanta, you in black ass Atlanta, this is Wakanda and you this is like outside of it being the black capital of america's also the black gay capital. So it makes sense to me to get Meg there. And he was like, yeah, but you know, my my base to fifty plus base is the greatest vote.
Speaker 3: I'm like, y'all can't get nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all can't get nobody in office, nigga. When he comes se y'all, he's gonna have Theisney's up there. She's gonna have let me see you play the Caravan of Love for y'all. You could wave your hands, But I think if Kamalin wants to win this race, obviously there's a there's a sweet spot in my heart because she's somewhat of a sister to some degree, even if that Jamaican is deep in there. Because I watched her, I never heard her say she was the first Jamaican that got in the fucking Congress or the first Jamaican running for press. She never said that ever. But I seen that Indian ship and I don't like that. That's Tiger Woods. You always leaning on your age in side. Nigga, be one of us. Don't just be to HBC. You HBC.
Speaker 3: That's not.
Speaker 5: Makes a difference.
Speaker 1: That only makes a difference if you're trying to show somebody you want to it. I need you to be a sister when niggas is about to go to jail.
Speaker 6: How I know, sister, sister, when that white lady walked up to her the way that she did at the airport, and she just was like I would have been you saw her.
Speaker 2: The other lady got up on her, like you need to move back up she I mean, but she let the other lady handle that. You know, she gets crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm saying as assistant. She didn't even have to get in her face, but she.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had to check her. She was a mark. Yes, she didn't do And if black folks want to vote for Kamala, check if black folks want to vote for Kamala because they feel better elected somebody that they think kind of represents their interest, or just putting somebody of colored into the fucking office. I don't care, Just like I don't care if the white people vote for Trump because he's white or.
Speaker 3: Married to a black man. She yes, and and they.
Speaker 6: They bringing that plane up to that besides the fact that she doesn't have any children, that she was married.
Speaker 3: She's married to a white but.
Speaker 4: She was messing with she was messing with brothers all before she married the white dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's kind of scared.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe she just.
Speaker 1: Fell in love with the white dude she did. Look, I don't I'm not this. I don't want no feelings to become an anti Kamala podcast or pro Trump podcast. Yes, I enjoy Trump's antics. They are funny to me.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's a he's a desperating waiting You see thess happened at the White House, Man, you had an insurrection. It's gonna be ten times worse this time. It's gonna be off at people.
Speaker 1: Do the fact you care about what the white people do with each other, I don't care. I don't give a fuck if they tear the fucking White House up. This is this is a country. No, no, no, this ain't our country. This is their country. And we just hear.
Speaker 3: But we got to live here.
Speaker 1: So let them white people tear that ship up. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this. Let me ask you this, and bet.
Speaker 1: You we won't build the motherfucker again. You're gonna get two three times we built the motherfucker if you teared up.
Speaker 3: Damn right.
Speaker 5: Now, here's the thought right here.
Speaker 4: What if they said we've carved out a bunch of land in Africa for y'all. We're gonna give each of y'all twenty million, ten million dollars to let y'all go back to Africa.
Speaker 5: If y'all need to come.
Speaker 1: I'll never see you niggas again. I'll be over there chilling.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna go over there with lions running through your backyard and stuff. They do have monkeys and stuff in the streets, lines and stuff in your back yard. How would you saw TV. I'm telling you someplace you had, you'd be out there. Line you look at the line in your backyard.
Speaker 5: I want you gonna do that?
Speaker 1: Mean, my mother fucking pat I'm gonna raising sister cub and I'm gonna walking down the street and bite you motherfuckers. Look, man, I know what. Man being serious, you know what I want? Like see, hold on, if they said glasses, we're gonna give you reparation, We're gonna give this ten million. You gotta move to Africa? By which one of these countries do? I gotta go to watch me post up and then I'm on the block, like, what's hendy? What are we doing? I have no desire to be here. It's not like you say that you gotta go live somewhere else. You act like that Matt nigga from wats I'm not from like places. That's cool. Guess what I'm gonna fit in there too?
Speaker 4: What that?
Speaker 3: Man, Well, you're gonna fix it up with that ten million.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I'm cool. I ain't gonna fix nothing. I'm just having my money in the ATM and just be chilling. I'm not tripping. I'm living like everybody else. I don't got nothing extra, nothing extra. If niggas walking around the sandals, I'm gonna have me some sand I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna live the way I was living.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't over there. I don't need none of these necessities. These American ways, because then over there, niggasill stop judging what I don't got. I could just be a regular person. I gotta spend my life worried about what the next motherfuckers none of us got shipped. I'm tired of living this American way of motherfuckers everybody worried about. I go on motherfucking Twitter the other day, right, and I put up a fucking uh hold on, let me tell you what I said on Twitter. I have made it a purpose. I said, you know what, I'm gonna start like tweeting on X on Twitter shout out to come to Elon musk On. I said, I'm gonna start tweeting some of my weirdest and most insecure thoughts. Okay, right, And I was like, that's just what I'm gonna do because I just feel like like I just want to be kind of the closest I could be the vulnerable. I'm tired of just like you know, people just thinking everything is always good for me. So I said something. What did I say? I said, Uh, let me read it to you, niggas. I said, uh, I said something about economics. Hold on, I'm looking for it. We retweeting too many people. Ship Okay, here we go. I said, this has been a bad year for me economically. I gotta finish strong. Niggas would have thought like I said, I was broken, couldn't pay my fucking mortgage or something. And I'm like, Cuz it's just taking me longer to build my lowrider. Then it normally took like ten years ago. Like I'm not having a great year. But again it hit me that, like everything is about everybody is just imaging and putting up ship I'm talking a problem with They was like, I was worried about you. I'm like, nigga, when you didn't cash at me a couple hundred you nigga just were talking ship boy on my back if you were if you fuck with somebody in They tweet, bad year for me economically, Gotta finish strong, Punch said. He said, problem would probably first hit me. He said, man, Glass, it's probably over there, mat or something, cause it's taking me some time to build a car. And it's true. I'm like, man, this is fucking fucking a cat. This kind of like taking me forever, Bob, you know I'm saying. But I was like, let me just say that and don't worry about the context, Like, fuck it if you think I ain't got it whatever.
Speaker 3: And see what happened. Yes, it was worried about you.
Speaker 1: No, they wasn't. They was talking shit.
Speaker 4: They wasn't. This is what I told lasses earlier to day. I said, everybody in this country is suffering to some degree of mentally of mental illness, because everybody on Instagram and everywhere, it's always happy. If you look and see every couple on Facebook and Instagram, they're happy in this and that. Everybody doing well, everybody's ball and it's all bullshit. Motherfuckers don't do them but go on social media and lie and other people look at all these lives on social media and mention their life against that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I thought to myself, like that's what I'm saying, Like, I'm gonna just start posting red notices and ship even if they not minds, I'm gonna just make it look like that.
Speaker 3: Created whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I miss. We had a dope conversation about oh shout out to Monika trap in the ADHD family, you know what I mean, on clubhouse and really dope shit going on there. Check out. Yeah, And we was having like a Mount Rushmore uh for death Jam, and we was really comparing it to the President's not like the guys we like, you know, normally say Mount Rushmore, you be like the four most popular, the four people you like. It was like, know, how did the man who build the uh the Mount Rushmore? Why did he pick these presidents? And the first one represented the birth of the country, The second one represented the or was it the uh the I think it was the development. The third one represented the the preservation, and the fourth one represented it was another thing. And so we named the guys baits off of that. Right, it was LLL COOJ represented the birth of death Jam.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: Beastie Boys represented the Oh no, it's they represented the uh, the growth, that's what the word was growth he used. I think his name was Burgos. He represented the growth. Like Thomas Jefferson represented the growth, the growth of America. Well, Beastie Boys represented the growth of death Jam. The third was I think the third president was a What's caused named Roosevelt. He represented the development that was a public enemy. And the fourth was DMX right, he represented the preservation of death Jam. And it made us start talking about preservation and when Russell Simmons was saying how death jam and hip hop was like this not noisy, loud thing and it was obnoxious to people. And then like he was just talking about how it started off when you hear you know, I need my radio, I'm bad, and it just was bang and it was just like god, you know what I mean, like this rebellious feel, and I was like, man, that's true, and he was and how X came back because like he brought that back because death jam was like it start going through like you know, shiny suit shit, like Hooth came out. He was in this nice suit and everybody else was just kind of cool. I mean, none of them was hella raunchy. That kind of method was a little raunchy, but the rest of them, you know, all the shit was like NAS was when Nods wasn't out of death. It just was real smooth. And X come this nigga ain't got He got.
Speaker 3: Some overalls, no shirt on, overall.
Speaker 1: Shorts and timberlings with socks and no shirt on, one strap off and he just screaming stop drop shut him down, and it was like he was right, and I missed like that real shit about hip hop and I was like, damn, man, it's just been so like. I missed that when niggas used to complain and niggas felt bond and being broke like and that's the hip hop like I grew up and I loved it. Was like niggas that was like, I'm gonna figure this shit out for me. I'm gonna figure this shit out like I'm broke, but I'm gonna get right now.
Speaker 3: The first song a nigga, this nigga, where are you are you?
Speaker 4: Gee?
Speaker 3: That is you hit it on the head like.
Speaker 1: A nigga rich and it's hey, yeah, I got this Rari on the Rari and the party and da da dall and I'm doing all this. I got this ten thousand dollars and lean it's like him because why are you rapping?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Why are you rapping? What are you doing? Just And I went through that rant to say he was right with DMX, and I missed that real feel of you know, hip hop being this jet o jewel and this voice of people going through it, and he was right when I first saw it. I'm a diehard jay Z fan. I'm one of the few on the West Coast that had jay Z CD the first week it came out. I'm talking about Reasonable Doubt, and I had loved jay Z from the first day. I was like, man, I was selling dope, so it made sense. It was like, man, this nigga's amazing. And I remember having in ninety seven and Volume one, and I remember getting the Biggie stuff and Biggie was shiny, you know, biggie balling. You feel that way when you first hearts going backwards. I didn't know. I wouldn't even listen to nas bro. That shit was like Hella, Like Nas is a really good writer, and I think he was a fly young nigga, but like his music was just like Hella, like a Novelly. Take first album Reasonable Doubt, Huh.
Speaker 5: I would take his first album more reasonable Doubt.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't take it out more reasonable Doubt. But I understand why it's revered. I understand, and I know it did inspire reasonable doubts, so I give him the credit. But even Nas was fresh. Nas came out. That was a fresh, young, little eighteen ninety old nigga, was fresh nigga out there just looking like some money. That nigga X came out looking like the bricks he was, who is this nigga? Why he don't got to know he's ground. I'm gonna tell you, and.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the story, bro. I was in the lake Wood Maul one day when I was shocked. I was shopping right and I was trying on some stuff and I heard a dude the front going.
Speaker 5: Yo, son, you can't give me the ship to two two hundred dollars? Is it to be twenty five hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: And I was like, who was that?
Speaker 4: And I went out there and I tripped out because X was way shorter than I thought he was. You know, you see DMX some TV. I thought he was some six or four dude. Man, that dude is like head type thog like here, it's like with this big booming voice. And he was up there asking for a discount and really like acting like a purity nigga in the store and walked out, let the stuff upon it, through the shit in the counter, and left.
Speaker 1: Yeah I missed hip hop made you feel comfortable with struggling, you, I mean I missed that, Like, yeah, I'm not shayt. Yeah I'm not struggling, Like I'm not struggling like I was when I was younger obviously, right. I Hey, like I'm fine, Like I make more than enough money, right, and I'm gonna make more money over the next Yeah, probably gonna make more money over the next year than I ever made in my life over the next sixteen months. Right, That's that's just inevitable. But I just missed when somebody related, Like right now, the only nigga that talk about relate every nigga for nigga making some relatable music. He talking about a girl doing something to him. What's the little chubby dude name that be whining all the time? Everybody else talking about road way, right, And it's like that's the only thing these niggas. I ain't heard a rapper be like, yeah, I'm fucked up. I don't got no money. When is where is that? I just missed that hip hop made you feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: Broa that last song he was talking about how how he messed up.
Speaker 3: He went, I think he's more so talking about like his drugs.
Speaker 7: Oh, like you know, drugs, all of them, all those cubs broke.
Speaker 1: And I missed when hip hop was like. I missed when hip hop was like that. It's just and and and and Russell Simmons bring an X name up and I get why they say, I get why he preserved the death Jam thing, like he brought that back where it was okay to not have it. Let me ask you this, it took you twelve months to build, Joe low right, it's okay.
Speaker 4: And and your Mount Rushmore, did you put Warren g on the Mount Rushmore death Jam?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, only because he did save the company. So the DMX DMX did the same. But we thought about putting in there as a preservation. But but we also was talking about raps. It wasn't just the business of death Jam. So it was like the raps. And and I remember what ll cool j like when you first heard radio and and and and and what's the song cause that he got the radio station named at the rock up bad, you know what I mean? And all that story I.
Speaker 4: Heard about el Man too, you know the homing boat rocks from the shut up Boat Rock.
Speaker 1: Shut off the boat.
Speaker 5: When he first signed the Death Jam Man he said that you know, he was on the road with the promo tour, you know, he on the prum on tour.
Speaker 4: And he didn't know Man, he said, Anyway, he got A victed out his apartment and then you know he was on the road.
Speaker 5: You know all this time, right got a victed out of his apartment.
Speaker 4: He said that l L gave him a call on the phone and said I heard about your situation because he was in the hotel, and they was like, you know, you got it. He said, I don't have nowhere else to go, but this hotel is about to kick him out. He even have no money. You know, l L came through called the hotel and paid that man's hotel thing like two or three months. So I know how being an artist just starting out, I got you anything else?
Speaker 1: Hit me? Hell man, that nigga. What's funny is jay Z is like my favorite nigga from Brooklyn, right like he probably my favorite Like he right there is probably my favorite rapper. Him a squar face, his neck and neck like, and you wouldn't know it because I'm so I talked so liberal about anybody. I don't give for who we talking about. I might be disrepectful talk about the nigga children and talk about this old lady now, but I'm saying if we haven't a real conversation, I'll be honest. But Jay J, know, like if jaydon When Jay was trying to sign me that nigga, know, he mean the world to me. I remember trying to tell somebody like LLL COOLJ was like a super hero and I like nothing less even when he talk. Now, man, I just appreciate you know, Like the more I learned about hip hop, they made me appreciate them, like this ship. That's why I came with the math, like Snoop is the greatest hip hop artist ever? Like how do you maintain yourself at that level? Because and you still like Hella just excited, like look, yeah, he's well yeah. I couldn't get a word. I don't even know if I was scared to wrap in front of Jay as much as I was so in disbelief that this nigga was telling me I was tight, Like why the fuck is this nigga jay Z telling me I'm tight? Nigga. I couldn't utter a word. I was like, Wow, It's like when I first talked to Scarface was talking to me and I'm sure he didn't notice. I was like, holy shit. And it's funny because in real time, right, jay Z and Scarface would make me feel like that talking to Snoop was like talking to an older homie, like I'm talking to Cuz crazy and all that. But the more I learned about hip hop and what hip hop was, I realize he is the one. And the reason we all feel so overcomfortable with him is because he's so much of the culture. You sometimes forget that, like this nigga is really the die because he just like jay Z and them, they put it on you know what I mean. The dog is just dog. He a fucking fool all the time. He funny all the time, he cript all the time. And the more I get it and I do the math, I'm like, oh, this nigga's the greatest. Damn. I'm tripping like I'm in his peeing his cousin, blowing Olympic rings like smoke, like he made the world been to his wheel nobody else in hip hop. Jay Z had to be the ex drug dealer. If jay Z would have been like, right now, you can call me a drug I don't care. Yeah, I changed my life, nigga, I'm the nigga. I pushed that doble. I had to right now. Imagine if jay Z was on news, like, yeah, I push that dope. If I had to today, you know what I mean, imagine all these people like being themself still like you know, and Snoop is still like cousin Marcus Stewart. He'll be talking like, yeah, Cuz I was like this nigga's a He's on the super Bowl. This is the biggest statge in the world with a blue sweatsuit on Steve Walking. How could you? How could he not be the greatest? That don't even make sense. Then white people tried to start up a thing. They was like, yo, swoops up there gang banging home, Like what shut the fuck up? That's Snoop Merth smoking weed. Huh.
Speaker 5: I already had Martha Stewart and on the east side of mom be smoking weed.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I wouldn't think that I watched this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I'll be like I remember just thinking, like this motherfucker is really Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: Yes, he smoked the blood in the White House, Like who the fuck?
Speaker 1: Who keeps the hip hop ship for thirty years? Jay Z is a refined man. He looked like a fucking painter. He do not look like that d boy. He ain't fucking around that niggas a savage businessman. It's still the D boy waves though, because you can see him doing some o D boy ass ship, but he not like you know on that time, think about all these people we talking about, like the most successful people, I mean they kind of Iced Tea and Snoop the only niggas Q still too cute will come out with some diggies on this ship, but he'll be talking cool as like when he's talking about politics too, Like motherfucking Snoop is cousin the news. He cused Jillian Barbary, the news lady, and another motherfucker's ice tea. Ice Tea is on his Twitter like, yeah, shut up, bitch, Cure, why are you calling this lady a bitch on Twitter? Like I'm ice motherfucking tea and she was getting out of line. I had to check that hole, I say, cuz, like right now, you know, they could put Tracy Morrow up on SVU that ship. Don't say Tracy Morrow when they you know, they show all the names.
Speaker 5: What's the lady name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't say like everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no Icy, that nigga's sixty five.
Speaker 1: No, he's born in sixty No, he six, it's six. He's born as so this is too bad. And right now, that nigga steal ice tea at sixty six, that's impossible. Jay Z don't be jay Z no might be like executive producer Sean Carter.
Speaker 3: It's the West, cust like I best.
Speaker 1: You might get Sean, you might get you might get Sean jay Z Carter. Yeah, that nigga Snoop should be like Snoop Dogg ice Tea. Them niggas is riding it out.
Speaker 3: I love that shit, alright, alright, I.
Speaker 1: Love that shit. And that's where hip hop's supposed to be. It's supposed to be you taking a culture and you showing the rest of the world what we can be. And I don't think nobody does a better job than that. They Snoop without no compromise. He don't fuck with nobody.
Speaker 3: In Paris acting a fool having a women and ship. He was out of breath. He's like, Okay, look he's having a good time. He got the whole family, the kid, his grand kid.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta love that with the dog.
Speaker 3: I loved when he was running with the torch, I said, and.
Speaker 1: They start crip walking. They were calling the song I'm like, bro, that happened for no other fucking hip hop artists from here. Who the fuck would have went through there in pairs. Besides, maybe like a fifty cent dad, out of all the fifty wouldn't a dance. Fifty would have just been like, you know, just walking. Snoop still just a crip yeap. Just you gotta love that motherfucker man.
Speaker 4: Football, you know, Snoop played football, semi pro football, like when he was on death row at the height of him being Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 5: And I saw him.
Speaker 4: They were playing against the police, and some dude broke his ass off, and I thought, Snoopers in the middle of the field dead.
Speaker 5: That that stadium Snoop Snoop out of a slant over the middle. Dude came up.
Speaker 1: From the Snoop out knocked his head and off and everything crying. I just really think, I just I don't know. One thing I try not to do with no ceilings is make it so you know, I don't like current topics, you know what I mean, Because current topics is we need to do this shit every day, you know what I mean, Like, if we just gonna do current topics, we do it every day. But like what I like about no ceilings, It really be a lot of we think a lot we haven't common It ain't no tongue because we can talk about relationships all day. Oh you know these girls are guys. I don't funk all that hodd of that ship. Nigga, you can't do nothing without no girl whatever woman is they bullshit? You can't do nothing without them. You sure don't want to be with no niggas, so why waste your time talking about them? You know what I'm saying, And that's what I'm saying. I don't want to rest in peace to homegirl, rest in pieces on your massy like you know, I'm sure that police to get dealt with the way he's supposed to. You know, he already got suspended. They'll figure it out, you know what I mean, even if they if they do or don't whatever, if we ain't like we should do it if they not, that's with my mind that like, oh you know justice for me, y'all talk about all this cripping and blood and y'all need us now because you niggas ain't gonna do nothing, y'all regular mother be talking all that ship.
Speaker 8: You ain't gonna do nothing. Right now, They're not gonna do a damn thing. But I'm gonna tell you this, cheet, I don't look at that as.
Speaker 5: What did you say.
Speaker 4: I don't look at that as like a trending topic. I look at that as analin history. I think this is going to go down with George Floyd as one of the most horrific incidents ever as far as police brutality, because he just murdered.
Speaker 5: That was excuse me, executed that one.
Speaker 1: Yes, I really. They talk about this on CNN all day, forgive me.
Speaker 2: It's definitely something that is you know, and it's desensitizing.
Speaker 1: That's what I want. I won't watch it no more. Yeah, I don't want to watch another black person get give by the police. I want to do something about it. When call me when we're doing something about it.
Speaker 4: Definitely you feeling some kind of way, man, Definitely, Yeah, you feeling some kind of way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they would Rodney kingad for ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah he didn't. They didn't shoot him in his face though.
Speaker 1: You're just missing a point that was thirty years ago. Maybe whooping niggas ass or we either gonna do something about it, or we just gonna keep I don't want to make content off of this, lady. Don it need to be smashing enough content, enough Instagram post to get a thousand comments of nothing done, or enough trying to get a system that empowers people to oppress us. Enough wining to old pressures for me. Now, I'm saying, if that's your thing, I'm gonna support you doing it. But I'm tired of thinking that this content is gonna stoke something like you know, like eventually Justin's just got to be serviced. Sometimes justice just got to be swift, you know what I'm saying. It is what it is, and when the world, when black people in America is on that time, then I'm right there with y'all.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you all this, This a question for everybody. If you had the power, they appointed you as president of the United States right now, and they say you get one executive order?
Speaker 5: What was your first executive order? BG?
Speaker 1: Reparations?
Speaker 5: All right, everybody else, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Next, No, I mean reparations. After hearing that, it's like, you can't want nothing else like that?
Speaker 5: How much would you award each America?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: And they said, okay, we got to do this in the next thirty minutes. You don't really have time to call up analysts and do this and now, and you just think of a number of the top of your head.
Speaker 1: Man, dollars is no more taxes, no more income taxes for nobody black, as long as they're a live right now.
Speaker 5: That's like for the next hundred years. No black people playing taxes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not no black people people who are the descendants of the Translantic slature. Not Kamala, not Kamala Kama. Look got to pay taxes. And she don't get nothing, She's not. Let me ask you this, I get nothing, nigga. What if people with mixed children, the mixed children don't get nothing? Mean no, hell yea, they get something. There was mixed children in when a slave. They might get some more the slave masters raping they damn mama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I say so, so would you?
Speaker 5: So we tax exemption at five million dollars, that's actually not that bad.
Speaker 1: I mean for a blind shit, I don't know. You have to if that's my thing. You make some niggas some millionaires and uh, hey, ship, I don't care what niggas do with their money. If niggas go ball the Catllacs in the world. That's their money. Our ancestors died for it. So Cadillac is.
Speaker 9: Up land land, no taxes, we're supposed to get no taxes, no property taxes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none of that they're doing.
Speaker 5: What about the should probably throw some land into.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, because I don't think I don't even know.
Speaker 5: If it's enough lane for. I don't know if it's enough land for I wanted.
Speaker 1: The city.
Speaker 5: Guess what they would do?
Speaker 1: You know what what but California City. It will be out there.
Speaker 4: Where they give other people, the black people. Lancaster got Lancaster and Palmdale.
Speaker 1: Ain't it'll get richest city in a turn into the richest city in l a. And that ship you got to be out in the middle of the desert, way out in the middle that.
Speaker 5: Do you realize that they did.
Speaker 4: If they said, Okay, we're gonna make seven, you need to carve out some land in New York, We're gonna carve off some lane in the Midwest, and we're gonna carve off some land on the West coast. If they said Lancaster and Palmdale, this is gonna be y'all land you'll be whatever.
Speaker 5: Y'all going to over there. It would turn to the richest area in southern California.
Speaker 1: They had to kick out all the white people because I'm not taking spots. Uh huh. They got all the good spots. And I don't want to be where all just people black people, because for sure they're gonna bomb that ship. First. They all these niggas here bomb that ship. Now we do.
Speaker 4: Would people that would be broken for two years?
Speaker 1: I don't care. Look, one thing I don't want to talk ship is if niggas is gonna be broke, guess what I can loan a niggas some money. We all right, I'm cool with that. If listen people, that's people's favorite thing. Oh you know, niggas to be broken next week, So what nigga. Nigga got a right to ball out That nigga didn't have it so hard. I want a nigga to ball out. Yes, in the perfect world, I would want them to not change how they live and live meek and meeker and set your family up. God damn it, we didn't have it hard enough. Ball out. They go to Cadillac dealership, get that Cadillac truck. Put you some for Giatto's on that motherfucking do your time.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 4: It would be niggas riding down the street with gold in they mom.
Speaker 1: Get your whole grill, gold Nick, come down this motherfucker smile for the one time. Put diamonds all across your motherfucker teeth. Girls, go to doctor Miami d Yo. That's the first time I would approved to be a gold on ball out baby, because I know it ain't about to do it. It's about ball and go ball out, Go set up your appointments. Just feel good. This country finally did right by you. But bbls for the first time in my life, do you know what?
Speaker 4: That's what I would do with my money. I would open up a BBL center and the clothing stuff right next to you, collecting Everything's like I have a business.
Speaker 1: An they broke bb.
Speaker 3: Child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey you got a job.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have a bb ON sendate. You gotta have the rehab center there at the same time. So they got to the massage.
Speaker 1: Car, BBL center, BBL center.
Speaker 4: I would pay that. I would pay somebody. I would have that mass vaputizing everybody. We take reparations. You know your Rep's got that reparation ship, come in, get you be.
Speaker 5: Here right now.
Speaker 4: You know, now we have a barbershop where niggs get their wig put back on. You know, I mean just getting the here. You know you've been seeing them artists lately on stage. Dudes two paint blue off the wing, came on the stage and it's wig. Some dude get his little top blew off one of them artists.
Speaker 5: I was laughing. Some Puerto Rican do that. That's a damn shame, man, Damn.
Speaker 4: Look, man, the only thing like George Jeffersons here, like George Jeffersons.
Speaker 1: Look, the only thing that matters and this election is reparations. The only thing matters and the twenty twenty eight elections is reparations. The only thing that mattered in the twenty thirty two reps rations is by the thirty two elections, reparations. If we look at the reparations.
Speaker 4: That would be a great moment in American history, because they sure gott to race this thing. Man, And you know me off when I hear other people say, well, why are you worried about reparations? Now? What happened to happen to you? Do you realize how far we are behind because of slavery.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm mad that they don't. It ain't hit them yet how That's why I say, like when some nigga asked me about rapping and they be like glasses, you know you're not a successful this person. First off, nigga, Lil Wayne was a rapper. That was a crip. My mom went to the fedig I used to self shirm every day Couz's rapping. Nigga. I'm not these nigga. My life and my beginning is something totally different. Nigga. I am way ahead. So yes on the curve, I am fine, But think about it, that's even denner with all this shit of black people dealt with in this country. My family come from slavery and shit. I'm ahead of the fucking curve. You know how hard it was. You know how much. I ain't got to drink hennessy, I ain't got to smoke no weed. I ain't got to do nothing. If we get rap, I might drink some men smokes weed for the first time in my fucking life up the same night, Yeah, and some motherfucking well, you want to see me get drunk and high for the first time nigga. Let that pay pay nigga. For the first time, I could kind of be.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, yeah, you know what, let me drink some yak yeah.
Speaker 1: Until then I'm on him. So I'm look man like, I don't care what black people do with their money. You owe people happen.
Speaker 4: You know what, You can have your first drink in my bar because I'm opening up a bar.
Speaker 1: Hy in bar off all yack, And I don't want none of that chief ship you taving the rest of these people, nigga. I want Louis the thirteenth. I'm finna drink good. Put that ship. Just make that ship.
Speaker 5: You imagine us drunk, and you'll imagine she drunk.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Hear the way he.
Speaker 1: Talks sober Listen, I'm not even gonna be talking. I'll just be drinking, just chilling. You can just sit next to me and drink.
Speaker 3: But I gotta be that.
Speaker 1: Think relations nigga. They get reparations. I could finally I could finally drink.
Speaker 5: They had reparations. Boy, the datum checks pop boy.
Speaker 4: They would have to give them checks out orders them malls would be just packed. It would be just like man, you would think it was the Apocalypse, driving down Lake taking relo.
Speaker 5: The Cadillac is back, nice house.
Speaker 1: I don't care if they fuck it up. Let us fuck it up, just like white people fuk off they money. Let us fuck it up. I bet you we won't jump off a bridge once we fuck it up. Yeah, I'm balled out.
Speaker 4: Time we got the reparations, remember that time we got the reparation check.
Speaker 1: We went it's gonna be so And my point is like, that's the only thing we're voting for. I don't know what, bro.
Speaker 5: We actually need to put that movie on slate for us.
Speaker 4: We need to do a movie about a hypothetical situation of where they hand out reparations in America and get some of the comedian homeboys to come play roles in there.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a good movie.
Speaker 3: That sounds good.
Speaker 5: That would be a hell of a funny movie called Reparations.
Speaker 1: Today, niggas got paid and have a due.
Speaker 5: To the check cashing.
Speaker 4: Spot the line the knicks and be around the motherfucking corner because it'll be niggas.
Speaker 5: Line the knicks.
Speaker 1: Be around around the corner.
Speaker 4: Nigga and I ringing to talk about I charge one percent, two percent, charge two percent for you.
Speaker 1: We snatched your ass from behind. That counter.
Speaker 5: Charge niggas, what's the what's two percent of five million?
Speaker 1: Bro? Two percent of five million fifty thousand is one percent or one hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: So he charged niggas one hundred thousand to cash a.
Speaker 1: Check five million? Know that's every check a.
Speaker 5: Bag for real?
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't nobody be jack but you know jackers might be out then cats walking up out of there with badgs of one like this.
Speaker 1: That nigga's gonna be waiting on their little checks like this.
Speaker 5: You got that money, damn right. I got all the cash too.
Speaker 1: Niggas be paying. That's stay older ship, remember that, Remember that thousand old niggas. Just though your.
Speaker 5: Niggas face a thousand little that.
Speaker 1: Little two thousand little funky too.
Speaker 3: How much is the dice game gonna be?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: That dice game be two million?
Speaker 5: He's gonna have stats of money up there.
Speaker 1: Thou hundred thousands, Vegas gonna be up, kidd? Why not for us?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what you can't do with that money? They fighting and killing each other. They just buying guns and ship. We ain't gonna buy no. You know what. How much money they give him billion million.
Speaker 4: Oh you gotta calculate it with you. I'm gonna find out right now. That could have been our reparation money right there.
Speaker 1: It was our reparation money. That's why I ain't vote for Kamala or motherfucking Trump without the reparations. Nigga, I'm not voting for nothing. I love Trump's antics. I think he's funny. I enjoy shit. I am not to have no fear of him being a dictator whatever. I don't fucking care. And kamalogists Kamala is a sister. If she's a sister sometimes whatever.
Speaker 4: One hundred and seventy five billion, that's all right there, that's all reparations.
Speaker 5: How many mirrors in this country?
Speaker 1: That's no, no, how many decendants? Slash is probably twenty million, ten million, something like that. It's it is.
Speaker 5: The black population is forty seven point nine million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's half like other people too, that ain't like that's like borock invite there.
Speaker 4: Let's say twenty seven let's say twenty five million people is the centers of slavery.
Speaker 5: That's enough money to give us five million piece?
Speaker 1: No, No, there ain't enough money. That's a lot of money. They can do it. It's not just the money, bro, it's also the rest of the country admitting that they did something wrong to these That would be.
Speaker 5: My main thing that they admitted that they did that.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna tell you where the money should come from, Wells Fargo Bank Bank.
Speaker 1: I told you, I told you, I told you, and I told Pete. You said you feel yes, you have to pay reparations. I think every white person should meet a black person and just start giving them money, even if you can afford two dollars. Here's the reparations.
Speaker 4: You know what, It would be crazy, these wealthy white folks, they'll be mad as hell. They got the text.
Speaker 5: Your great grandfather is the reason why you up coming to.
Speaker 1: I don't care if this is your second generation. You come in this country, you benefit off the ship that black folks did in this country. You gotta pay sidn't the motherfucker who be in this country. If you've been in this motherfucker for two days, you owe them people two days because you hear you able to come from a country in this civilization because of what these black folks did. That's it good looking out for tuning in to the No Sellers Podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, commentist, share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced about the Black Effect Podcast Network and not Heart Radio. Yeah