Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and XSP can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot com. Cibo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be two.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: Welcome in episode one twenty three, our Conference Championship weekend edition of What's Right with Nick Right, our weekly gambling show. Last week we went to and two. We should have gone three and one. Our stream of being on the right side, or streak of not having losing weeks continues. Two and two is nothing to right home about. But there's only four games we and well, let's just go through them right now before we get to this Weekends Picks, which you guys, if you've been listening to this show throughout the year, you probably know this Weekends Picks. So our playoff records now six and four, Our season record fifty six fifty two in two, which does not sound great. But if you know what we were looking like around week fifteen, you know what a heater were on Cincinnati plus five and a half at Buffalo. We told you they'd win outright, We told you they were the better team that was proven out San Francisco minus three and a half against Dallas. That game, as we discussed on Monday, went about as hilariously as everyone could predict it would. Giants plus seven and a half at Philly was flatly the wrong side of that bet. But if you remember last Friday's show, I said that was the game I felt the least confident. That was the game that I was just like a divisional game. I'll grab the points. We weren't sure how healthy Jalen was going to be, but there was a chance the game was going to go exactly the way it did, which is it gets out of hand early and Philly rolls all over them. And then there's Kansas City minus eight and a half against Jacksonville. Now that did not cover, but that is flatley and clearly was the right side of the bet because in order for that to not cover by a point and a half. You needed Mahomes to get hurt, Mahomes to when he came back in be incredibly hampered due to injury, and then the Chiefs to fail to pick up consecutive third and ones that would have allowed them to essentially salt the game away. Even though all of that happened, it was still Chiefs winning by ten with less than a minute remaining. Then the Jags, to their credit, did do the smart thing, kick the field goals so you can then attempt the on side and the hail mary. They got the field goal, they didn't get the on side and the hail mary. So we feel fine about how we did last week, but not nearly as great as how we could feel about this week if we end up nailing these two games. Because well, Demonse, I'll welcome you in now and I'll let you discuss what has been the underlying story of this entire gambling season, our preseason super Bowl bet. Go right ahead.
Speaker 2: Yes, before we get into your picks for this week, let's talk about your big super Bowl prediction. Yeah, we talked about it in the first show. Yeah, we're going to show.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have a clip, all right, let's watch the clip. My Super Bowl pick is Chiefs Niners. If you bet the Chiefs win the AFC and the Niners to win the NFC. It's a rematch, by the way, Super Bowl from a few years ago. That is plus five thousand, fifty to one. Demonse, there's four teams left. The Eagles are left, the Bengals are left, and who are the other two two teams remaining?
Speaker 2: The forty nine Ers and the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: So we are as close as we can get to hitting that fifty to one. Now, you go right ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you obviously called that back when the first episode of this particular show aired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you walk timber second?
Speaker 2: Yep, can you walk us through your thought process and what made you choose this particular bet.
Speaker 3: Okay, So why did I like the Chiefs and the Niners before the year. So we'll start with the Chiefs. I thought a number of things were happening. One is, I thought people were way overvaluing the AFC West. Now listen, I thought the Chargers were good enough to make the conference championship game, and maybe they would have been. They obviously got absolutely annihilated by injuries, and they still found a way into the playoffs. Were up twenty seven to nothing in their playoff game. But I thought the Raiders were not going to be very good, and I the Broncos were hilariously overvalued. Additionally, what I did get wrong was I thought the Bengals were gonna take a bit of a step back. Now it looked like that was correct. At the beginning of the season, I had the Bengals making the playoffs, making it as a wild card team. The Bengals have been obviously one of the hottest teams in the league ever since the opening month of the season. But the other part of it was there was real value on the Chiefs because everyone was anointing the Buffalo Bills, and so the Chiefs were not the overwhelming favorites within their division. They weren't the favorites at all. They were the favorites in their division, were not overwhelming as they had been in years past. You could get plus money on them to win their division, meaning they were the favorites for the AFC West. But Chiefs versus the field, they were an underdog according to the money on it. And then there was the Bills that were treated like this unstoppable juggernaut that I just simply did not buy into so for all of those reasons, plus the fact I thought the U market was slightly overstating the impact of Tyreek Hill being gone. And I knew now, to be fair, I didn't pick the Chiefs to be the one seed. I thought they were gonna have to play a road playoff game or two for the first time in the Mahomes era. But I knew what they're playing was on defense, in playing all these young players, half dozen rookies getting significant snaps, and the idea then would be by the end of the year, by games fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, those rookies are no longer really rookies, and the defense could be peaking at just the right time, and I knew Mahomes would be fine. And to be honest, that is exactly what happened. The Bills were frauds. The AFC West was not the greatest division ever, and the Chiefs defense now sits here today in the NFL in sacks the most pressures of any team in the league outside of Dallas, and the most quarterback hits of any team in the league outside of Dallas. With these young players coming into their own and the Chiefs offense led the league in points and led the league in yards. So that was the chief side of the bet. Then there's the Niners side of the bet. The Niners bet was essentially a twofold bet. The first one was I looked around the NFC and I did not believe in the Eagles the way everyone else seemed. They were the trendy team. We talked about it. People are talking about that they could be the one seed, and I said, listen. I reluctantly picked them to win their division, but I did not think they would be a fourteen and three team. Well, they were a fourteen and three team and could have been better than that, if we're being totally honest, they were what thirteen and one? And then Jalen got hurt. So I missed on the Eagles, but the rest of it. What was our favorite preseason win total? Bucks under eleven and a half. I didn't look at the Bucks as a real contender. The Packers, to me, missed their window. I didn't look at the Packers as a real contender. The Rams we knew that. We didn't know Stafford was gonna get hurt, but he did go into the year with an elbow injury. We knew they'd miss von Miller, we knew they'd miss Odell. So the Rams to me, were not a dynamite contender. So now we're really only down to a handful of teams as far as who could win the NFC and the Niners. It wasn't that I thought Trey Lance was going to instantly come in and be better than Jimmy Garoppolo. But Jimmy Garoppolo statistically is one of the worst playoff quarterbacks ever. He has played six career playoff games. He has four touchdowns, he has six interceptions. He has a passer rating of seventy four. He is the worst postseason fourth quarter fourth quarter quarterback ever, a passer rating of less than twenty in his career in the postseason in the fourth quarter. And so my logic there was the Niners by the end of the season are going to have better quarterback play than they'd had at any point during the Jimmy Garoppolo era. Now that ended up being true, But it wasn't because of Trey Lance. It was because of Brock Purty. But Mike Kyle Shanahan has coached eight playoff games with the Niners. The two best quarterbacking performances that he's gotten have been the two Brock Party games. So I loved the Niners defense. Loved Damiko Ryans. We said it on the show before the year, now he's the new head coaching candidate. Loved their skill position guys, and I thought Trey Lance was going to add a dynamic to the offense as far as quarterback run game that Shanahan's offense would be just utterly devastating with. Now that never came to fruition. The guy played five quarter and broke his leg. But and then Jimmy G came in, and once they traded for McCaffrey after the Chiefs game, they were rolling. And then I think the best thing that could happen to him was Jimmy G goes out. And I don't think Perty's great. I don't even know if Perty's good, but Perty is not a terrible playoff quarterback. The way Jimmy G has been, the NFC is wide open. Now what did I say when I was explaining this whole thing. My two big misses were underrating the Eagles and underrating the Bengals. I had them both making the playoffs. I had neither of them as actual Super Bowl contenders. Either one of those teams could of course ruin my fifty to one bet, but and the.
Speaker 2: But got a chance to be responsible in edge it.
Speaker 3: I don't hedge bets. I don't. I'm not hedging you. I would be This is a do as I say, now as I do type of thing. If you had this future writing, I would be hassling you on a daily basis, trying to convince you to hedge it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was about to say, I can't afford to not have sixteen thousands of my bank account.
Speaker 3: Well, even if it were, I think let's say you made one hundred dollar bet and it was to win five thousand, you know what I mean, instead of one thousand dollars bet to win fifty thousand. If it was one hundred dollars bet to win five thousand, and you right now could get fifteen hundred out of it, I would be strongly encouraging you to take it. I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Would bring it back down to my scale.
Speaker 3: What do you think you would do? Because you made one hundred dollar bet before. So let's say you made a hundred dollar future and it was fifty to one and you Now the little cash out option says fifteen hundred. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I think I'm sticking with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me ask this. We're watching the game Sunday. The Niners win the early game. Now the cash out option is twenty four hundred. All it's either gonna sand so you can either click yes, or it's gonna be zero, or it's gonna be five thousand. What are you doing? What are you doing? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Hey man, I'm hoping Joe Burrow gets banged up early.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding. No, I would pray for injury, but I definitely think i'd still have to, especially if they're forty nine Ers were to win early. I couldn't see myself.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: This happened to me earlier in the early in the year. What happened with the parlay? And it was like, the uh is the Packers playing the Bills? I think, oh, yeah, the Packers plus yeah, ten and a half or eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Bills were it was Sunday night football. Yeah, the Bills were crushing them. And then the Bills ended up having a terrible second half and the Packers ended up Yeah, losing twenty seven to seventeen. Yeah, it was a miraculus cover. But you didn't cash out of that one. No, And if you remember during that one when the bills went up huge early, your cash out on it was nothing. It was terrible. All right, let's get into these games. San Francisco is getting two and a half points at Philadelphia. Unlike the Chiefs line, which has moved all over the place, this line has been quite static. Demonte go ahead.
Speaker 2: Jalen Hurts the season and this season and is a twenty and three as a favorite in his career.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeahs, and he's fifteen to one overall this season. As far as just straight up wins, go ahead, right.
Speaker 2: Four ricky quarterbacks have ever been in Four ricky quarterbacks have ever been in a championship game? Yeah, Mark Sanchez, Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, Sean King, all, oh, and four straight up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that doesn't. None of those factors really bother me here. So let's go through those rookie quarterbacks that we're talking about. Mark Sanchez, Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, Sean King. So we're talking about the Jets of the late two thousand aughts, the Ravens of the mid two thousands, bent, the Steelers of the same era, and then the Bucks of late nineties. Okay, yeah, Shaun King twenty some years ago. So all of those teams were trying to win games thirteen to ten, seventeen fourteen. They were trying to win purely on their the strength of their defense. So, yes, the rookie quarterbacks, it would have been nice if they could make plays, but those guys really hadn't been making plays all year. And those were defensive oriented teams. Nin have the best defense in football, and since they got Christian McCaffrey and hell forget that, since Rock Purty took over one of the highest scoring offenses in football. They didn't show that against Dallas, and Dallas has a very good defense similar to Phillies, by the way, but they did certainly did show it against Seattle. Now, what is concerning is Rock party on the road in the playoffs for the very first time. That is concerning. But I'm gonna tell you what I didn't like from Philadelphia this weekend. Now, they played great, and Jalen was excellent, and the defense was excellent. There's not many, you know, holes to poke in their performance at the end of the first quarter, you're beating up the Giants, who the Giants were not a good team this year. Congrats to them from making the division round. But that's not a great team. But like skycam showed Nick Sirianni and he looked straight into the camera and did this whole like an mean no, no, no. That was different that actually in mind when he ran down to the pylon and yelled at the ref and he said, I'm allowed to be down here. I know what the believe I'm doing. This was him looking into the camera and doing one of these like like, yeah, where are those guys? And I felt, hmm, maybe maybe believe in the hype a little too much for a team that didn't finish the year great and now in their first playoff game, played a team that was, by any advanced metric, by anything, one of the very worst teams to make the postseason by record, by eye test, by advanced metrics. You didn't have a Niners team that I feel like has had members of this coaching staff working on this exact matchup for probably six weeks. The Niners, who knew they were winning that division for a long time, and who knew this was going to be the team they had to get through. Now you can say the same thing about Philadelphia that they have been working on the Niners. But I would argue harder to game plan for the Niners because of their positional versatility, because there's less film on Party available, and because of the Shanahan offense. I think the Niners can win not I think I know the Niners can win a low scoring game or a high scoring game. I don't know that. I believe that Philadelphia can shut down the Niners off correct. And now the road part of it is concerning, and they're listen, Brock Party is likely turning into a pumpkin at some point in the next few weeks. Is he gonna be on the road in Philadelphia, one of the most hostile environments in the league. Maybe, But I also think Shanahan's going to try to coach around having to put rock Party in those spots. Also, let me be honest here, not just because of the bet on the San Francisco side, but I am pretty pot committed to not fully believing in Philadelphia, so I might as well keep that going. I'd love getting three here, getting two and a half is something I'm going to be betting than well, I'm gonna be essentially betting the Niners on the money line. Just to begin with, I'll take the Niners plus two and a half.
Speaker 2: So those four teams that we talkked about earlier with the four rookie quarterbacks, yeah, they all had top three defenses.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tampa had the number three defense in nineteen ninety nine, Pittsburgh had the number one defense in two thousand and four. Yep, the Ravens had the number three defense in two thousand and eight, and the Jets had the number one defense in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that and the Niners have a top three defense this year. The point that I'm making is what those teams have in common with this Niners team is a great defense. With those teams don't have in common with this Niners team is an explosive offense. And to the Niners, because of McCaffrey, because of Deebo, because of Ayuk, because of Kittle, they have a very explosive offense. And we talked last week about how they can put McCaffrey, used Check Kittle, Ayuk, and Deebo on the field and you don't know what formation they're going to be in. They can be in five wide, they can be in two tight end, they can be into running back, and it is very, very difficult to match up with them. Also, I know Lane Johnson's back, and he came back from that injury and he looked good against the Giants. I wonder how that groin injury is gonna play with Nicky Bosa screaming around the edge on. So for all those reasons, I like San Francisco next game. Pray for brook next game. Demase.
Speaker 2: All right, So we got Kansas City plus one for Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so let me talk about this line for a minute, because by the time people hear this, my guess is it'll actually be a pick them. So it opened Chiefs minus two and a half. It instantly, within minutes, went to Chiefs minus one and a half by the next morning, By Monday morning, it was Chiefs plus one and a half. By Tuesday afternoon it was Chiefs plus two and a half. So it went from Kansas City minus two and a half at the instant open to Kancity minus one and a half very quickly thereafter, then through the zero all the way to Cincinnati. Minus two and a half. It has now since my homes practiced, it has now moved to Kansas City plus one and a half to plus one, And it looks like it's going to end up being a pick them if not. Chiefs favored by a point by kickoff. But we'll see you, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: All right. The Bengals are getting seventy percent of the bets is road favorites. Yeah, you gotta love that. Yep, my moms will be a home dog for only the second time, for the second time ever. Yep, lost to Buffalo is a home dog this year? At what number? Would you take the Bengals plus twenty plus twenty five?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, listen, I wouldn't be taking the I wouldn't be taking the Bengals just out of principle. I don't think this is a great game. I don't think this is a game that comes down to the final possession.
Speaker 2: Well, you think it's one of these teams he's gonna blow the other team out. I think bad game.
Speaker 3: I think the Chiefs are gonna be.
Speaker 2: In firm control of this game. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I think that there's a lot going into the smoke on the Bengals right now. One is people were legitimately concerned about Mahomes's health. I understand that, but I think he's gonna be okay. I saw him jogging around the practice field. I don't think he's gonna be one hundred day the guy's the fact that he was a full participant in practice, not limited, but a full participant is very very positive.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, So can you like, I know you can't like like lie on those types of things, but like, could you like fudge it a little bit like saying he was a full participant but really like he.
Speaker 4: Was there the whole time, he was moving around, but like, yeah, still you could.
Speaker 3: You could get in trouble for it, but you could because the media is not there for the whole practice. But when was there, we have video of him jogging and looking fine and he wasn't in a walking boot or any of that stuff. So there's that. Here's another stat that I think will blow people's minds, and we talked about it a lot on the Thursday pot Joe Burrow is five and one in the postseason. The Bengals have been this dominant postseason team, clutch, Joe cool, all of it. In their six postseason games. Do you know how many offensive touchdowns they have?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I left out a very important partover look.
Speaker 3: No, well, hold on in there. In the Bengals six postseason games, how many fourth quarter off is Joe Burrow is the mister clutch all of it. How many fourth quarter playoff touchdowns do you think they have fourth quarter offensive playoff touchdowns? Because we all saw Sam Hubbard the fumble six in the six games, you think they have two?
Speaker 2: The enter zero zero.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the Bengals, who again I give massive credit to and I give massive credit to Burrow. I think people are slightly misremembering how they've won their games. So let's go through all of them before we talk about them coming to Arrowhead, which the players on the Bengals, not Joe, but the other ones are calling burrowhead because he won their one time okay, their first playoff game ever against the Las Vegas Raiders. They had a ten point lead going into the fourth quarter, They added a field goal, and they escaped with a seven point win after Derek Carr refused to throw the ball into the end zone. They scored three fourth quarter points in that game. Against the the Tennessee Titans. It was tied going into the fourth quarter. They scored zero points that entire fourth quarter until with twenty seconds left, Ryan Tannehill threw one of the worst picks you've ever seen right around midfield and they ended up kicking a field goal at the gun. So that is now six fourth quarter points. Against the Chiefs, it was tied going into the fourth quarter. They kicked one field goal in the fourth quarter, and then of course obviously kicked a field goal in overtime, but that is now nine fourth quarter points against the Rams. They had a twenty to sixteen lead going into the fourth quarter in the Super Bowl and scored zero points against the Ravens. That game going into the fourth quarter was tied seventeen to seventeen. Tyler Huntley fumbled Sam Hubbard returned it and that was their only points of the fourth quarter. And against the Buffalo Bills, they were up twenty four to ten going into the fourth quarter, added a field goal and that was it. So they have been excellent defensively during this playoff run. The turnover stuff is historic. I think it's now thirteen to three the turnovers, or it's thirteen to three or fourteen to three or twelve to three, something like that. Fourced turnovers to turnovers given up. And the defense. The defense has been unbelievable and Burrow has been clutch on third and longs, particularly early in the games. However, with all that said, they have never scored twenty eight points in a playoff game. They have never scored a fourth quarter offensive touchdown. They are averaging as a team two points aside from the Hubbard player. As an offense, I should say two points per fourth quarter. So the Bengals unstoppable offense not exactly true. Now we talk about this. The story going into the Bills game was man down three offensive line, Bills couldn't take advantage of it. What did I tell you earlier about the Chiefs second league in sacks and pressures and quarterback hits? The single best interior defensive linemen in football since Aaron Donald had down yere plays for the Chiefs in Chris Jones. Now it's a weird Chris Jones a zero playoff sacks in his career. Why is that? Well, because he's always getting double teamed, which is why Frank Clark has the fourth most playoff sacks in NFL history. Coming around the edge. I think the Chiefs are gonna be able to take advantage of that offensive line. I think the Chiefs we forget that. The Bengals did not look like they were in the Chiefs class in the AFC Championship game last year before Mahomes made that mistake at halftime and then kind of short circuited the rest of the way. What the only truly bad playoff performance of his career. The first time these two teams met, the Chiefs had a fourth quarter lead and were driving to essentially I think salt the gameway. And of all people, Travis Kelsey fumbles the football and the Bengals end up winning the game holding on. Then after they score their touchdown, Andy Reid makes a bad decision I feel like taking the ball out of Mahomes's hands kicking a field goal. They missed the field goal. Bengals salt the game away. The Chiefs are better than them. Mahomes as great as Burrow is. Mahomes is better than Burrow. It is at arrowhead. And if you believe, as I think most people do at this point, that Mahomes has a real chance to be not one of the greatest players ever, but as a real chance to be the greatest player ever. This is the type of game and the type of moment that the greatest players ever add to their legend, not at one hundred percent a chance for redemption against the team that knocked you out last year and prevented you from going to three straight Super Bowls at you know, on an injured ankle goes out there in deals, So I listen, We're gonna do exotics later. The Chiefs minus six and a half might be on a card.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs minus nine and a half might be on a card I have. I think the Chiefs look great. I think Pacheco has a big game, and I think Kadarius Tony has a big game. And I think the Kansaity Chiefs go back to the Super Bowl. So there it is Kansadity plus one, San Francisco plus two and a half. Take a quick break, play a quick game with you guys. That's next, What's right?
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblasts, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirell Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Knavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in Championship week in gambling show, we gave you the Niners plus two and a half the Chiefs to win. That line's gonna be moving. We told you we thought it might be a pick'em line move and all about. But those are our bets. And now we're gonna play a game, and I have a feeling I'm gonna be annoyed by it. We'll see demons go right ahead.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're about to play a new game in honor of the second or the conference final.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Conference champions weekend.
Speaker 4: We're gonna call it hammer, pass, fade.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'll.
Speaker 2: Give you three bets and you will tell me which one we should absolutely hammer, which we should pass on, and which we should fade.
Speaker 3: And go against. Okay, good, got it.
Speaker 4: So this first one we got is called the exotic hedges.
Speaker 2: So obviously you have your fifty to one chiefs forty nine ers bet while you're not hedging.
Speaker 4: There's a few ways to sort a hedge.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. We got Joe Burrow for Super Bowl MVP at plus three fifty, Jalen Hurts for Super Bowl MVP at plus three hundred, or since he to beat Philly in the Super Bowl at plus five hundred.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can't fade them all, all right, Listen, guys, first I put those back on the screen. I will give you I will play along to a degree. If I were gonna bet one of these I would be. The hammer would be Jail and Hurt super Bowl MVP, the pass would be Joe Burrow's Super Bowl MVP, and the fade going against it would be Cincinnati over Philly, because I don't think Cincinnati, with their offensive line issues, could handle either the Niners or the Eagles come the Super Bowl. However, this is one of the many reasons you don't head. I don't hedge because I'm a gambler. But one of the many things people do wrong is think they're hedging and they're not. None of those are effective hedges, guys, So let's just paint this sati. Okay, what if the Eagles win and the Chiefs win and Mahomes wins the Super Bowl. Now I've lost my fifty to one bet and I've lost this dumb bet you guys made me do that. Those are not effective hedges. I'm not public defending your guys lunacy on not understanding the way if I wanted to hedge out of my bet, It's very very simple. I put a few thousand dollars on the Philadelphia Eagles money line and then if they if then, if they win, my bet is dead and I win that few thousand dollars. If they lose, I then put ten thousand dollars on the Bengals money line. If they win, my bet is dead and I've now won, you know, the seven eight grand And if they lose, now instead of winning fifty, I've won like thirty eight because I lost a couple thousand on the first hedge and the ten thousand and second edge. That's the way you would hedge if you wanted to, not by placing exotics where you might live. Who's both next?
Speaker 4: All right? So this let's call it two touchdown scores.
Speaker 2: So Christiancaffrey for two touchdowns is a plus five hundred, Travis Kelcey for two touchdowns at plus six hundred, Chase Chase, sorry, Jamar Chase for two touchdowns at plus six fifty. All right.
Speaker 3: I don't love any of these. Actually, they're not good enough odds for my purposes. But if I were going to bet one, it'd be Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 3: Pass on Kelsey and I would fade Chase.
Speaker 2: I would one exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I were going to do it. Now, there is someone I do like as a prop bet to score a couple of touchdowns, McKinnon. But he wasn't listed there.
Speaker 2: But go right ahead, all right, So all goes, we call this all goes right. If you have a huge day Sunday, it's because at least one of these things happen. Pick one to Hammer Mahomes over three hundred and fifty passing yards at plus five hundred, McKinnon for two plus touchdowns at plus thirteen hundred, Eagles team total under twenty three and a half at plus one hundred.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I would the McKinnon at thirteen to one for two touchdowns it would be the one that I would be hammering. Not because it's the most likely it's thirteen to one, but I think there's the most value there. I don't mind the Mahomes over three hundred and fifty passing yards, But the thing is this Mahomes throwing for three fifty says it's a back and forth highly you know, tightly contested game. Mahomes gotta throw a lot or the Chiefs are losing by a lot. I don't think either one of those things is gonna happen. So I would pass on that, and I would fade if I had to the Eagles team total under because I think that Eagles Niners game might be high scoring. I don't love that one, but that's where I would be on it.
Speaker 2: The way you're talking about this Chief Cincinnati game was crazy, Like how you don't think it's going to be a back and forth game? Do you not know the history between these two teams.
Speaker 3: I know the Chiefs were up by fourteen points at the end of the season last year and Cincinnati came back, and one I know the Chiefs were up by eighteen points in the AFC Championship Game. Mahome short circuited, and the Bengals came back in one. I say the Chiefs came back and one the first time. The Bengals won all of them, obviously. And I know the Chiefs were up by seven in the game in Cincinnati and the Bengals came back and one. I also know the Bengals are calling arrowhead burrowhead. Joe Mixon's talking all that trash. Eli Apple's talking all that trash. And the Chiefs have the greatest player in the history of the sport at home and he's never lost. He has lost three playoff games ever won with five backup offensive linemen to the Bucks in the Super Bowl and two AFC Championship games in overtime.
Speaker 2: I think you're just riding on the fact that they got thought that offensive line all banged up. I think that's what you're.
Speaker 3: Well, the reason Mahomes doesn't have two rings is because of offensive line injuries. That stuff matters.
Speaker 2: Next, all right, this one's highest scoring team on Sunday. We'll leave out Cincinnati because we know you're not taking that one. Eagles plus two thirty, Chiefs plus three ten the Niners at plus four hundred.
Speaker 3: I would hammer the Chiefs. I would consider betting the Niners, but I'll pass on it and I'll fade the Eagles. The Eagles can't be the most high the highest scoring team if I think they're losing. That would be a hard one.
Speaker 2: All right, Next, all right, crazy odds non quarterback to throw a pass in either game plus fifteen hundred, McCaffrey first touchdown and forty nine Ers to win plus nine hundred.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on that non quarterback to throw. That's not to throw a passing touchdown, that's just to throw a pass.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that, like, okay, all right, go ahead, and then Demond's had to hit any partly plus one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: I like the McCaffrey bet, whether hammer on. I like the McCaffrey bet, McCaffrey first touchdown, Niners to win, then nine. So there is a great Super Bowl bet that you'll enjoy. Demanse which is over under two and a half people to throw a pass. So that means non quarterback or back. Yeah yeah, so right, But so that can be because of a trick play or there's a quarterback injury and a guy comes in. But I would hammer McCaffrey. I would pass on demands hitting the parlay. I'm not fading it. I'm just fasting on it. And I am gonna fade the non quarterback throw a pass because this does the Chiefs that never have non quarterbacks throw passes never uh. And the other teams are gonna ride with their quarterbacks, and the Niners Deebo and Ayuk would be the guys and they don't throw passes. These aren't the teams to do it in the Super Bowl. That's a fun bet to make. All right, I've got a single game parlay for you. We'll do that as we wrap up the Gambling Show. Next, What's record? Welcome back in episode one twenty three Conference Championship WEEKND Gambling Show. All right, here's the deal. As we are recording this show on Thursday, as predicted, the line has moved, so we've put in the Chiefs plus one. We did it though, you know, in the A bloc all of that. Right now, our friends at Fox Bet have the Chiefs at minus one. I said that I thought by the time people heard this it would be a pick them. I don't think they want this game to land on a pick them. I think they want it to land on my so it might fluctuate a bit, but money coming back in on the Chiefs. Here are the bets that I I'll be honest with you guys, I don't know what I'm putting in because I'm so pot committed on the fifty to one. But let's say the Eagles lose. I'm sorry, the Eagles win and the fifty to one is dead. I will be putting in Kansas City minus six and a half at plus two hundred and Kansas City minus nine and a half at U plus two ninety. I am putting those. I will be putting those in. And I am also going to strongly recommend the following. Okay, pa Checko over fifty and a half rushing yards, Mahomes over two hundred and eighty two and a half UH passing yards. I'm trying to build this UH player to score anytime. Where's anytime? Touchdown?
Speaker 2: Score?
Speaker 3: There we go, TD score. Where is my guy? Jeric McKinnon to score a touchdown, Kadarius Tony to score a touchdown? Those four bets McKinnon to score, Tony to score, Mahomes over to eighty two and a half and Pachecko over fifty and a half. That right there is twenty seven to one. Will they let me parlay that with minus six and a half? They will? It only puts it at forty one sixty four? Let me see hold on, all right, here's what we're putting in. Pachecko over fifty and a half, Mahomes over too eighty two and a half, McKinnon to score a touchdown, Cadarius Tony to score a touchdown, and the Chiefs minus two and a half. It's thirty four to one. That is our single game parlay for this Chiefs game. We are not putting one in for the Niners Eagles game. And then Demons, I know you've got one final offer for me, my friend, Yes, last chance.
Speaker 2: To edge as we got Super Bowl matchup Eagles over Bengals or Bengals over Eagles at plus five hundred.
Speaker 3: What do you think I'm gonna say to that?
Speaker 2: I mean, you're probably gonna stick to what you've been saying. Yeah, it's an offer.
Speaker 3: Yeah I am not and by I am not hedging this bet. We've spent an hour today explaining why I'm not hedging this bet. Now, what I will tell you is this from an emotional just Rex standpoint. It is not great for me that the Chiefs game is the second game. I would prefer the Chiefs game be the first game. But the fact that the Niners could come in and then I if the Chiefs lose, I lose out on the fifty thousand, I have to deal with so much trash talking for the next year. There's nothing I could do about it until the Chiefs play the Bengals again in the playoffs. Who knows when that would happen. All the it'd all take from people with the TV show, all of it go. I'm gonna be a mess Sunday. Luckily, I think the Chiefs are gonna handle their business quite well. Kansas City is gonna win, the Niners are gonna win, and that Niners Chiefs Super Bowl EXACTA is going to be an all time wager that we're speaking into existence. That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So I got another offer. Yeah, Black and Miles consumed on Sunday over under one and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh, I never it'll be under, but it'll be exactly one. And it will either be stressed out and upset or celebratory on IG Live should be fun. Talk to you guys on Monday. Enjoy Championship weekend.