Speaker 1: Okay, this is a miracle.
Speaker 2: There is no question that there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 2: The latest on that police killing of a black man, now the new developments in the definitely spawshooting rampase, it was a.
Speaker 3: Really bad day for him and this is what he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: White supremacist violence is always has been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 1: But I'm also very proud that my wife is white. The practice club bitches.
Speaker 5: Sur Richny, Please tell me why was I your Donkey of the.
Speaker 4: Day Donkey today for Tuesday, July eleventh. Of course, the Alabama Center, the Tommy Tubboville. Now, I know is a country. We are mentally exhausted and fatigued that everything, especially coming out of COVID, It's just been so much death, so much grief.
Speaker 1: The economy is in shambles.
Speaker 4: Every day is some sort of racism, homophobia, sexism, anti semitism. Things are so heavy that all we want to do is escape. So a lot of I think we should pay attention to we don't. And there's a group of evil assed people in this country who are trying to take us back to a time before we had basic rights.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's happening, all right. Look at what the Supreme Court did with Roe v.
Speaker 4: Wade, Look at what the Supreme Court did with affirmative action in colleges and universities. At this point, we just have to ask ourselves what's next. What basic writer is going to be script from the American people next? But we tie it, okay, mentally and emotionally exhausted, therefore, we don't have the energy to fight. And people like Tommy Tumberville are banking banking on that, all right. They're banking that we as a collective of too tied to truly get angry.
Speaker 1: And that is why we can.
Speaker 4: That is why he can go on national TV like CNN and argue that the definition of white nationalism is just some people's opinion. Let's go to CNN for the report place.
Speaker 6: I'm totally against any type of racism. Okay, I was a football coach for forty years, and I dealt and had an opportunity to be around more minorities than anybody up from this hill. But calling people nationalists white nationalists, white nationalists is just another word that they want to use other than racism. I'm totally against anything to do with racism. But the thing about being a white nationalist is just a cover word for the Democrats now where they can use it to try to make people mad across the country identity politics. I'm totally against that.
Speaker 2: But just to be clear, you agree that white nationalists should not be serving in the US military. Is that what you're saying. I agree that a white nationalist is someone who believes that the white race is superior to other racists.
Speaker 6: Well, that's some people's opinion. My opinion of a white nationalist, and somebody wants to call them white national to me is an American. It's an American. Now, if that white nationalist is a racist, I'm totally against anything that they want to do because I am one hundred and ten percent against racism.
Speaker 1: Say said it in Tubleville.
Speaker 4: It's Caitlin Collins tried to point out to you, the pure definition of white nationalism is racism. Marion Wester Mariam Western definition of white nationalism is a group of militant white people who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation. Dictionary dot com said the definition of white nationalism is the belief, theory of doctrine that white people are inherently superior to people from all other racial and ethnic groups, and that in order to preserve their white, European and Christian cultural identities, they need or deserve a segregated geographical area of preferential treatment and special legal protections. Senator Tabbaville, the definition of white nationalism is not a matter of opinion.
Speaker 1: It's a matter of fact. And this is the problem I have with so many of.
Speaker 4: These fascists, these racists, these white nationalists. They are elected officials, there are politicians, there are people in control the legislation, and they literally talk out both sides of their reptilian Next. You can't say you're against racism but be for white nationalism. That's like me telling my side chick black men, don't you? Okay? That's like me saying I'm against drug use, but also spending a weekend with Hunter Biden in the White House. I like what Hunter likes, DJ kalled boys. That's like Nick cannon Hole in a safe sex seminar.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I was speaking to the president of the Fat Lives Matter community and he said, this is like ordering a twenty piece chicken mc nugget value meal, two large fries, a quarter pounds the eminem miic flurry, and then when they ask you what you want to drink, you.
Speaker 1: Say a diet coke. The word of today is contradiction. Kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, we are all human contradictions. But this is a senator of the United States of America telling us he's against racism while supporting actual racism, because that's what white nationalism is, bottom line, point blank, period. The Senate is already America's most structurally racist institution, and it always will be as long as this country keeps putting open racist in these seats. All right, Telling me white nationalism is not racism is the worst rebrand I heard all week. Well, actually second worst, because accepting white nationalism as not being racism is like this cervical cancer charity trying to tell me that vagina should be called bonus holes to avoid upsetting transgenderment.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all, one A and one B. When it comes to having.
Speaker 4: The worst rebrand ideas of the week, Okay, bonus hole, Imagine telling a woman I'm about to eat your bonus hole, all right. Imagine needing a tampon for your bonus hole, all right, I ain't spending no money on no bonus hole. And if that hole is the onus, what's the main hole anyway? Center of the Tommy Tubleville. Since we have hit Man Holly here from Wilding Out to hit Man Holly and Wilding Out of celebrating their twentieth anniversary, so every day we're gonna have someone from Wilding Out in here co hosting. Even though BT absolutely did not promote the Breakfast Club, not once during the BET Awards.
Speaker 1: The partnership should be reciprocal, all right, But we.
Speaker 4: Have Battle Rappers straording and hit Man Holler from Wilding Out in here, and he's gonna give us a few bars. To Tommy Tuberville, you're acting like you're on the Wilding Out stage, hit Man Holler, top Cena. The Tommy Tuberville is in your face. I'm gonna even provide you ad libs for each.
Speaker 5: Ball I appreciate, Okay, Tommy, see, I'll be trying not to act like a savage and things. But if y'all ain't racist, then why y'all kill a black man for having a dream. Y'all sick for real, y'all gonna make me get lit for real. If y'all ain't racist, why Tray Biden get killed for eating skills or the wicked things y'all did to mmit till. I mean, I'm on a radio, so I can't even cuss. But if y'all wasn't racist, then it wouldn't have been a problem for Rosa to sit in front of that busck ass. I mean, if y'all ain't racist, have a seat. I might buy you a sofa. If y'all ain't racist, then explain to me the chain of events that happened in Tulsa. I'm just saying, I just need some respect. If y'all ain't racist, why I wake up every morning to see another cop with her knee on our neck? Cock ass, Tommy, be real with yourself. That's what the case is. All I'm trying to say, is y'all pretty much racist? Off the top for the breakfast club that's off the top of y'all.
Speaker 4: Man, Please give center to Tommy Tebleville, the biggest he huh.
Speaker 1: Says here you might look Kathy Griffin yourself, Please.
Speaker 2: Give me, Please give this giant yard male a little big as he haw.
Speaker 1: Can Chelsea hand look at something too?
Speaker 3: He haw hee haw.
Speaker 1: That is way too much Dan Mannig, I'm looking at the crack accounter.
Speaker 4: I had three more. I just said it again, so I got two more, right, you got one more. He's gonna go over now I'm gonna go over. He going over and I'll paid a fine.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, play Jesus. All right, well, thank.
Speaker 4: You for that.
Speaker 3: Donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: I love this job. B T see how later maybe peace it's possible. All right, where you wanna go now? I don't know what we're doing. What you want to do. Don't ask me. We didn't have a topic before we started. Don't talk to me now. I did my job. I'm texting people. Nobody hits me back two minutes before we could go here.
Speaker 4: Okay, well we do have hit being hollow him and he's a he's a rapper, and you know we were talking earlier.
Speaker 1: We just had ice cube.
Speaker 4: But yesterday after the ice cube left, there was a great conversation that's started because of Drink Champs interview.
Speaker 3: Talking about who's the best storyteller when it comes to rap music?
Speaker 1: Rap music?
Speaker 3: All right, we can open up the phone lines and have that discussion eight hundred five A five one oh five to one. We're discussing who has the best storytelling. I think it's b I G hands down. Can you pull up on the big big joints? Why are we talking about it? And we'll take your calls eight hundred five A five one oh five one. Some of the people in the realm has been ice cube. Some of them has big scar faces face rest in peace, black rock hitman, Holler said, big l So we'll take your calls when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Come on and let this rock for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Laminsoft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey.
Speaker 4: Do pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.