Speaker 1: Now it's time for final saying evening. It's type of it's time for q A. What where you think they got salt vinegar potato chips? Said they were always when I was growing up. They wasn't no damn salt potato chips. He added salt to them.
Speaker 2: Huh, hold on speaking of salt and vinegar, not salt bena chips. You ever had mango? And Joe have the mango dip? He hold on, dip with the salt vinegar and the mangoes. You never had it? Oh my goodness, but that thing they're good boy.
Speaker 1: If somebody don't try, I trying to eat some mango with somebody dollar monthly.
Speaker 2: There you go, then you go. There we go every day.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about uncle.
Speaker 2: There we go. We a, we we loosen up a little bit. I'm talking about I get you, hey, I get you to get some of these toys.
Speaker 1: You and Joe. I'm grown, man, I don't even know I'm grown. I let the toy go. I think I was about twelve thirteen. I ain't got no more toys. I ain't never even had no tours. I ain't gonna lie to you y'all straight up Joe, Joe, don't even trip. I'm good. We were good over o Joe. I'm gonna send you something, Joe, No, no, yeah, oh lord, what you gotta have to Joe? You gotta get that swing? Joe? Why you just can't enjoy your partner? He it sounds like he is enjoying them. He that man got him swinging off the wall, off the off the ceiling and every damn thing. Hey, look look, look, hey Joe. Hey, I'm gonna get you. Hey, Joe, I'm gonna send y'all a swing. Joe. I see you don't put that to some use. You don't put that to some use. Yeah, I used it last night. Joe? Are you acting food in you? Man? Hey? You adding food in what? Hey? Joe? I was in that same movement.
Speaker 2: Hey, joey oh, I tell you.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to be in the swing. Got you supposed to be in the swing?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we we switched, we we we we tag team.
Speaker 1: I you know he liked to be pig like you like to be pigged. What's that you know? I ain't never, I ain't never chance y'all let him know what what pig is. Swing, Joe. I'm trying to figure out how she get anything out of it. If you in the swing, I told you.
Speaker 2: A huh oh, hey, I'll be going. Hey, uh boy, I be going to work. Why you know, Joe, you gotta see y'all don't understand. You gotta understand. I'm I was a dominatrix and I did amateur poem when I was younger. So I'm into all that.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing for you. I already know it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ain't ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: But you know I get I get out big free, big free.
Speaker 2: Now, I wouldn't say freak. I'm just I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, just because you're a freaking you don't make it no bad brother, now, yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: You Hey listen, he hey, Joe, ain't nothing about me bad.
Speaker 1: You know that. I'm a little freaking too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now like level one freaking you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Whatever you doing that? Yo? You know, like that team you're gonna clock that? Yeah yeah you know, you know, yo. You know I don't move like a you do, but I still get out a little bit. So it was a while. Yeah yeah, yeah, all right, time five five second, the evening is time cut. Ah, we all, okay, we all read the animation. Okay, Before we get to the super chat, we got six video voice mails from my discord. Listen, say shout out to the NIGHTCLF family man for always finish late night workers a have bro and putting it giving us some joy. Bro. We can we can talk about sports, then go the stories, and then we can talk about putting some something in his mouth. Just crazy Bro. The best podcast around Bro, nothing better, Bro. Thank you?
Speaker 2: Ni Ye easily easy easy means a lot. Hey, make sure you get you one of these swing twin O.
Speaker 1: Joe, Oh Jo, it's a freaking it's some freaking people out here, but everybody everybody ain't moving like yeah Joe, Joe, I mean the stuff that some people are into. Oh yeah, you'd be surprised, you be surprime.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, hey, listen, what y'all need to do. Y'all need to expand y'all horizon.
Speaker 1: I'm looking on the horizon. That's y'all. Don that what you're talking about? I meant, but now, oh Joe, that Joe that took the thing, they're going to getting pooped on it, all kinds of things. Oh you're talking about over there over there somewhere. Man, they say, hey, had the cheek told me they're doing that right here. She said, they ask her to do that to deal. She said, no, I gotta stop it. I gotta draw the line. Ah man, Yeah, i'ma be honest with.
Speaker 2: Y'all's not not not not not the poop. That's a little thought that love hurt nobody.
Speaker 1: You said, look, you can't get peed on or you're peeing on somebody. Joe, Come on, come on, o Joe. I mean, well, it depends on it appends on what you call. You know, if you got you a squirre or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's peep, all right, that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I mean I didn't know. That's what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's making sure. Ain't nothing listen, uncle Joe, Ain't nothing wrong with a.
Speaker 1: Little on a parmer.
Speaker 2: That's what I call it.
Speaker 1: A little let.
Speaker 2: It's a little tank. It's a little tanky, you know.
Speaker 1: Come on, Joe, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Yes, by the fluid. You can put that all on your face. Joe's good for your skin.
Speaker 1: That's why, my boy, I'll be looking like see you around here before I put that on my ski. Bad look here, what the hell you talk about with your No, at some point time, you got to draw the line. I mean, Joe, you gotta draw the line something. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, But I drew the lamb, and I drew the line in the sand, not in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, there's a difference.
Speaker 2: And y'all, y'all, y'all ain't living.
Speaker 1: Man. If I ain't gonna live, I ain't gonna live. Then if I don't got that thought, I mean, you got to think about the hell I am down in sixty and I'm gonna do that now. You should have taught me when I was a teenager in my twenty maybe got really really, it ain't never too matter. It don't matter about you matter.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what does that means? They ain't got nothing to do with A't go go get a little wet, just.
Speaker 1: Go to a waterfall or something. But tell you it's good.
Speaker 2: You're good. You're good, You're good.
Speaker 1: That bore golden shower was all that.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe is so warm. It's good for the skin, especially if you got any injuries.
Speaker 1: What's her? Somebody else's you said? Told you that I'm good, I'm here. That's what happened. I told you that what I bet you he's an anti inflammatory.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Anti flammatory. You can't use someone else's no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Using mine else's.
Speaker 1: It all got the same tons in it.
Speaker 2: I tell you no. Lie, Hey, listen, I lie for you before.
Speaker 1: Here's our second one. Joe yo Ulcer was good, was good. He see the jersey. It's this for you.
Speaker 3: We're talking about you said you got n Nigeri. So the people want to know, man, what driving that jer are you from? Because yeah, you be talking about kids and nowadays, let me get disciplined. A African kids? African the sentence may a they be doing it different. Bal So, hey, I show in Ocho, same thing for y'all. What's y'all ethnicity? And that, Hey, look like you be rooting for Arsenal. Man, it looks like they're gonna bottle this league again. Pat Guardiola again is going to do it for the fourth time in a row, which is crazy. I'm a Chelsea fan, so it's not a look too good for us. But let me know what you think about that. Ocho, love this show? Press on two, mil Let's keep going.
Speaker 2: Yes her Yeah, Hey, Arsenal. I'm not sure what happened. At one point they were nine points ahead on the table. Once again, it seems like they're going to bottle the league. Now man City it's tied on points. I think Arsenal has to win out if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure how the table goes to this point. Arsenal can't afford to lose another game. I'm hoping, I'm hoping. I'd assume that man See would have to lose. But one thing about man City, once they take the lead, like they've done before, they don't give it up.
Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: There's no reason Arsenals to even be in this situation. But it is what it is. And hey, I'm not an arm an art I'm a football fan in general, but I'm a Napoli fan first. Napoli is my team, always will be.
Speaker 1: He said, what's that next? Uh uh? We need to take a trip to Africa then, oh yeah, and go on Fari. Yeah, I want to go on to far I want to go on to Safari. And you want, you want, you want to see the lines and all that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, I'm gonna get out. I want to get out.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not gonna hold you back.
Speaker 2: Hey, that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna hold you back because I'm sure the guy uh uh is gonna tell you what you can and can't do if you go outside of what he instruct you to do. I'm wake the news to your kids because I'm gonna tell you if if if one of them lines grab you, partner, we're gonna get your habituated together, because ain't nothing we're gonna be able to do.
Speaker 2: Grab whoven and grab me not me?
Speaker 1: I Like I always like to say that when they they're shooting their animals in the in the Kate Buffalo or the lions or the elephants attack. Yeah, and they gotta put Kate Buffalo. I'm team Lion and we gottay.
Speaker 2: That'll be dope. That'd be dope to see in person watching them hunt, you know, and in their habitat.
Speaker 1: H Yeah. Yeah. But see the thing is the migration is like in March. I think that's when the Great Migration takes place. When you know you got five million wheeler beasts and trying to and you got the crocodiles waiting for them to cross the rivers and picking them off the migration is in marching. Hey, as long as they put us in one of them big k' trucks.
Speaker 2: Joe, what you scared?
Speaker 1: Joe, I don't play with their wildlife like that. I respect the wildlife. I want to see it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I respect them too. But once you're out there, man, you got to become one with the animal. I am good.
Speaker 1: I'm a human, so I'm one with the humans. I let the liars. Man, if you have go to the zoo. I don't know if people have actually seen them, and you can't really get that close to them, but to see one up close, I'm about up close, like a couple of feet away. You realize how big lions and people about. Oh I could beat the lion in the fight, or I could beat a bear or a polar bear. Or you can't get away from them. Animals they climb trees and everything. They take it so matter of fact.
Speaker 2: The funny thing about it, Joey, you ever had a cat? Hey, Joe, you have you ever see how fast just that regular the Mexican cat is?
Speaker 1: You said a cat?
Speaker 2: Cat time, cat and hand a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: But okay, I get what you say. Yeah, yeah, I have I had some Yeah, we had somebody, yes, yes, and hold on, hold on, y'are playing. No, we we had a Bengo cat. We had a Bengo cat here. Y'all know the Bengo cat is mm hmm.
Speaker 2: The look the little medium sized one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like they and they serious. Uh, my daughter had one. We had to get rid of them. Boy he did't got so big. Oh Joe, you had a servile that ain't no regular house cat. That ain't no regular tabby, that ain't no tom cat. You had a servile. Now, we had a Bengo, a Bengal cat. Look up, Bengo cat. They looked like they looked like a like a Bob cat on similar. But I mean they they regular sized cats, but they bro they serious. I'm scared of cats. I ain't gonna lie to y'all. I couldn't. I couldn't wait for us to get rid of that little old cat. Oh Joe, I thought you had a tom cat or tag No, no, no no, but he's he was big orange cats. But you know, if you got an orange and they be on demon time and you I feel like I can't can get out on you at any point if he won't if he really want to. Oh yeah, that many that joke is stick to you and you can't drop it. I mean you, no matter how close. You put a cat to the ground and you hold it by his leg. Yeah, I'm gonna lay on his feet because with his body, his head goes one way and his body goes another. That's why he has the the uh and if that his backbone, he's so flexible. Yeah, man, No, I ain't. I ain't trying to fool with no. I ain't trying to fool with no lion. Definitely ain't trying to fool with no like no leopard, No, no leopard. And how humans being gonna beat the lion. I'm gonna beat a leopard or something. And they take down one thousand pounds kate buffalo, they take down the gazelle, they take line a kudu and maybe and maybe we can play with some cubs though they got some cubs, some little cubs or something. Weekend, Well, you want you want to stay at one of those resources where you out there. It's the opening, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the come up to you, Joe.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know, fellas, I ain't gonna lie to y'all.
Speaker 2: Joe, you, Joe, you come on, you, come.
Speaker 1: On, man. The wildlife ain't nothing to be playing with.
Speaker 4: Bo.
Speaker 1: They gonna be reading about you.
Speaker 2: Hey, now we're gonna be straight, Joe, you and me.
Speaker 1: Joe, you know the animal that animals ain't gonna take you? Why is that? Why is that?
Speaker 2: Huh? I'm I'm the animal. I'm the wildlife whisperer. Yeah a lions, hyaenas. I can't wait if I see some hyenas and some wild dogs. But y'all can kiss me on the safari good back, because I'm out of truck. But hey, I'm out of the truck, wild dogs.
Speaker 1: I was listening to whatever they say do yeah, cause you know sometimes the cheat of the jump on the truck, jump on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, they sure do.
Speaker 1: No me too.
Speaker 5: Here's that third. Well, let's take a listen. Hey, what up staying? Coming back one time again? Pine Bluff for representative? Yes, sir, Hey, man, can y'all give April shout out to my family? My big brother Spike, my cop parent, Janet, my uncle Mike, my ink Paula, and my grandma all April babies. So man, y'all give a shout out to him. I'd appreciate it. But oh Joe, man, what was the thank you? Giving a ten pick for Dexter Lawrence? But I gotta give him some little desk of orange because his dad from Pine Bluff shut out mote.
Speaker 1: Love twelve. Well, I can't remember all those names, and I know y'all can't either. So everybody that he said, we want to give you a shout out my birthday. I appreciate the support. And to the co parent, shout out to you as well. Yes, sir, here's a look at that. Let's take a listen to our fourth one, A.
Speaker 6: Sun Night Cat Family. A Hey uncle, uncle Joe, Yeah, need to get off my little cousin.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: You know we both from Cat sat him now for forty second avenue. You know how everyone's always talking about oh Joe giving up fifty nine hundred, how about how about giving up them trophy coughing up them trophies?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, how about that?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe ya he said here on forty second on forty two second hundred.
Speaker 2: Man, he died hit the crib. He let you know, he from the even died this way. He say, forget forgetting that fitting down hundred. Let us get them trophies, but we have to come get them.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I see you, I see I see you got them new boys sitting up there too, with them headphones on them. I see you got yours already. Joe got him when I got short in next couple of days, all all right, yeah, hey, hey, hey, your backdrop looks nice, boy. Yeah, yeah, you know, I mean pretty soon, I mean got the you know, one hundred thousand, a million subs or been putting it worth yeah, yeah, yeah, I showed wish I can get some of my trophies though.
Speaker 2: Hey, I would love I would he Hey, Joe, I would love to show my kids some of the hard work, you know, you know dad even doing You know, I ain't really got nothing to show.
Speaker 1: Somebody signed that basketball you got back down this one. Yeah, that's a Louis Retard basketball was up. I told Clay Thompson, Uh, Dame and Clay, y'all beat me for it. We have a three four competition. And if you beat me before you get the habit, Dame, you think you're gonna out shoot them? Hey, Joe, oh yeah, put hey, hey, hey, put me in. I want to get in that contest. Oh yeah, oh yeah, hey.
Speaker 2: Joe, Hey Joe, Oh yeah, up, Hey Joe, you know I got.
Speaker 1: A ball to Joe. Let me see what you got? What you got?
Speaker 7: That's the one that Lebron signed me his game ball when you know what heys retire that man?
Speaker 2: Hey, you now Lebron Lebron signed this for me when he when he hit up.
Speaker 1: You know, he broke the record, the highest. Yeah, you broke the man. I played in a few outside games with brun and I've seen him sign this autograph and it don't look nothing like that. I don't just keep it one hundred. Yeah, hey, Joe, want right there and the will to take this ball?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who was me and you? Yeah? Easy money? Yeah yeah, hey you see what it is? Right? Yeah? That lord, that's hard. That's hard. Yeah. I don't know, Joe. You I don't think you will be able to get it apart me. Joe. Okay, all right? Hey, hey o Joe, you want to get in this too.
Speaker 2: No, I want you to focus on me whooping your ass on that court. That's what you need to word about. You worry about some goddamn three point contests. Don't worry about that three point contest. Worry about this?
Speaker 1: What that is? Nub a c P image of war?
Speaker 2: But damn, can I get one? I'm not I'm not a part of that. I'm a part of everything that is. Hey, whatever you get out wan.
Speaker 1: Hip hop hip hop platform?
Speaker 2: Damn can I get one?
Speaker 1: We'll be back and we'll be back in one of what the hell record? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He god, Hey Joe, you see, I ain't got I ain't got no trophy. BOYNK got everything.
Speaker 1: You went over there and took your one. I took two of them. I took too. I had to schisty on you are, o Joe?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Joy's Joda's all I got, Joe Man. First of all, Hey we Hey, we got Hey, Joe, we got about thirty thirty sevent eleven walls after this.
Speaker 1: Hold on. You took the one from the place you took the old g one.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you got thirty seven trophles behind you. All I got to show for is.
Speaker 1: Too, hold on? How many how many weapons we want? For? Hold? We got night camp one? One? We got like three. Hey, I see them bosting gloves down there, O, Joe, got a pair of them gloves. I got something I just need to make sure he got something already.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Joe, Joe, matter of fact, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't even oh them hard, them hard? What's that, Joe?
Speaker 2: If we're gonna, if we're gonna box, I don't want to win, no gloves.
Speaker 1: I just I want I want you to feel.
Speaker 2: I want you to feel my fists upside Joe, front through load.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm must split MSA, split you over to the white met you and me.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna make you think twice about your life.
Speaker 1: Boy, playing with me and no gloves and you think you're gonna run up in here?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, run run up, run up, run through, not run.
Speaker 1: Up and run up and getting down up Now, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna run through, oh shoe and still yes, Joe, what they do?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 8: Watching this show for the last three years, Man, I want to see this is the best podcast in the game. My question is for the Big Three? How do y'all know when I got you a good lady? How y'all know that the lady's talking to right now? The one and my second question is go to can you explain that NFL highlight clip? If you talking on the phone and you're telling them called the National Guard salute.
Speaker 4: And Joe, you got to stay on the show Man. We need to have you on the show. We cannot let you go for football season. Man, keep Joe on the show Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, how do you know, Joe? How would you know you got a good one? That should take time? Joe? Does it? Can't?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: Like, you ain't gonna know right away. I mean it's gonna be something that's gonna track you to her. Yeah, but it takes I think it takes about six to eight months where you really know.
Speaker 2: Next day. Oh you think it takes longer than that, but way longer than that. You got some woman that can play the long game really well, Joe. But you never know what you got into your scene in all all the seasons.
Speaker 1: Here's the ape.
Speaker 2: Joe you got, Joe. You got to see a happy, You got to see a said, You got to see her angry, how she react when you're angry. You got to see it when she got money, when she broke. Well, it's so many different phase. You got to see your people in the actually see if they really that one, Joe, If you got it, not what happens? Think about the scenario. What if you were to lose it all? What if you wasn't able to provide? Is she still gonna be? It's so much in six eight months ain't enough. Well, it takes years to accumulate to be able to understand if that's right.
Speaker 1: So in six to eight months you won't have no idea of what you're dealing with. Joe. You know how good they get that. I get that. But I feel like if you if you got a good sense of character, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know. I just feel like in six to eight months, bro, you can kind of tell whether you want to continue or whether you want to discontinue what you got.
Speaker 2: Joe, No, take it, take your time past her.
Speaker 1: I didn't know she's unavailable to someone else. Hm hmm. Mentally physically, ain't no old somebody can call and get in touch and get on the phone and talk reminisced. There's a possibility they might get back together. I just need I need an unavailable Oh that's always possible. Now we could work on some things. I know I'm a very flawed individual. I know I have my ways. I'm not the easiest person to deal with. To get along with and that's my design because I know you will love me at my highest, but would you stand beside me when I'm at my lowest? As so what you're saying, So those are some of the things. And like what you're saying, I agree with you. Oh, Jo, you don't really know. And even I don't give it. Damn if it's to five years, ten years, fifteen years, do we really know you? Are we? Sure? Are we one thousand? But you know what, sometimes you just got to say, you know what, Hey, God, let you will be done whatever you see fit, because that's the risk that we take. That's it you got. I mean, I mean, hell we we're talking about us. We have so much more skin in the game. We got so much more at stake. It is what it is. Oh, I ain't saying this easy now, it's hard. Now. I don't get it. Hell no, hell no. Yeah, but give me a little gratitude. Be appreciative no matter what I do. Thank you, appreciate that, babe. Send your text. Hey, I miss you. I'm thinking about you. I don't give a damn who you were with before. You look better with me, disrespectfully. Yeah, just don't make me have to pay for them for the ship that he did. Don't make me have to over there, Joe, don't make me have to be got to deal with that, Joe, deal with some trauma. There's some level of trauma somebody. And maybe he's saying something, maybe you said something similar, and it triggers. No, baby, that they mean, don't putty me for what he did. Right, you called me and I don't answer my phone. Bro, don't be sending me a thousand takes message blowing me up. I'm gonna get back with you when I can.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, Joe, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, don't take all that bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Way, you're probably talking to one of them bees. Right, That's what I'm saying. Like, if you don't you know, you know, you know it's been times, you know, if you don't answer the phone, you know, and who use on the phone with? Right, But why it take you so long? I take you so long to call me back? But damn, damn you damn They question you like that, saying man in my day, Oh Jo.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you I'm trying to tell you, is I done had some situations like that? Oh Joe, right right, right, yeah, Joe, you need to put your foot down.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 2: Huhm, you need to put your foot down, Joe. Don't let nobody question you like that.
Speaker 1: I keep telling you guys, love is worse than death. Mm hmmm mm hmmm, because why it's the only thing that keep you lying. You wish you was dead, See the ain't there's nothing else to feel what you did you wake up the next morning but our heartbreak. You don't put all you don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't put all your eggs in one basket because you trip on your way to the market. You lose everything. But how do you? How do you? How can you? How can you truly truly love if you're not all the way in? It's tough, It's tough. It's tough. Hey, outside of.
Speaker 2: Your parents, your kids, your grandparents. Will a woman ever loved?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: I just want to I just want to see.
Speaker 1: What it's always conditions, Yes, under certain conditions, yes, yeah, yeah, no question. I could be dad ass wrong. I can do what be the worst of the worst. My sister is still gonna love me. You wrong, You're gonna need to go sit this thing down, same thing my grandma said. It got Hey. Absolutely, It's tough, though, man. It's tough boy when you you love and you're like, I just want this to be. I want this to be. I want this. I donem been there, bro, I don't been there. I was bent, but I wasn't broken.
Speaker 2: M Well, that was some good information for him. Hey, I hope he answered this questions. You got something else on Joe. No, that was I'm saying that we were giving him ideas on you know, the individual post.
Speaker 1: And about that that Patriots thing. We were playing the Patriots that was nineteen ninety six. We were beating the breaks off of them, and the fans started talking, y'all know, being coach he went to Livings, then I went to Savannah State. I'm a year older than being. We're good friends, and they were talking to Patriots fans. We talked about coach was better than me. So I was like, you know what, I was out of the game. The mere fact that I'm on the sideline should tell y'all we are beating hell out y'all because I'm over here and not in the ball game. Because so, and that's what I just picked up the phone and it's just I don't know what possessed me to say. I just knew we was in Boston. I knew about the Revolutionary Ward and all that other stuff and the tea party at so I was like, you know what, this would be a great time, and it took off like wildfer I didn't think anything about it. I got an African dress from what is that? Martinina? Need my dog, Oh, Joe, to get the U to get this drip on. We gotta eat some of that food. You know they beating. I'm trying to think what they eat. You know they be eating. Uh they eat babboons sometimes. Oh no, no, no, Joe. I don't want you to know. You're not gonna get no real bizes. Okay, You're not gonna get no port Ohio steaks. Okay. I just want you to know you ain't got no lasagn you got no fried chicken. Y'all ain't gonna eat no babboon neither the hell.
Speaker 2: You want, Joe. I mean, whatever they put plate, it's getting it's getting ate, Joe.
Speaker 1: You hear me. I see I can't see y'all eat no bab boom. I look here, I've done eating some look. I know he'll do it because he eats. He eats other stags, oh man, and they get up and walk away from him, So I know he eats.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on, come on, come on now, y'all, come on and come on and join the party.
Speaker 1: Don't get left behind. Yeah, but I tried. I tried, Joe rob for me. I So, did you ever have a chance to play? Uh? Did you ever have a chance to play with the Lakers? And can you train my son? He's a shooter but needs to learn how to get to his spots. No, I never had a chance to play with the Lakers. Uh. They must be hearing in Georgia. Guy. Yeah, man, I can teach him a little something something. I can teach him a little some mister arrogant black Jeep, Black Sheep, Jay Reed and knee deep Legas got the sweep, Sam mcgrad shing goon layim in his tune Rockets or dookee pull out the Bruins Legacy do love John Jay Howid is the apex man? Howard be real wheeling and dealing and you know what's so good about it? Jeffrey lewd who was the owner, stayed the hell out of his way. Yeah, big Mike one, talk to them. Goat James man Hey twenty nine, thirteen and six fro Brown's winning the draft, y'all raising the floor for the offense with the old live wide receiver room. Yeah that McNeil Warren. Whether Steve Brown's gonna be scary all depends on how well the quarterback plays there. You go, Sean old Fellers, which era do you think had a better party scene? The nineties or the two thousands? Said? Which era? Yeah, nineties or two thousands had a better party scene? Party scene?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was never on the party scene. That's that's better equip for y'all.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really parting like that in the nineties, But in the in the two thousands, Joe, you was a teenager, you bet I'd be a party like that. Yeah. I wouldn't find like that night. But in two thousands, what.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe used to be outside y'all side, Oh, Joe, I wouldn't outside.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I was a little bit outside. I was outside. Yeah, yeah, me and the homies. Lad. I'm just glad they wasn't no camera phones. A lot of us would have been caught up back then. Boy, I showed you.
Speaker 2: I need to I want to experience with that, with that, that that night life like.
Speaker 1: Now you don't want to experience it now now, Yeah, you don't got to you far now then your ass inside?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I just want to see what it's like man to be you know, what's what's what's feeling about it? Everybody is so excited to go out every week.
Speaker 1: Well, in the two thousands, Oh, Jo, me and the homies, we was chasing. I ain't gonna lie to you, hear me for sure? You know the dog gonna chase the cast out playing? Absolutely, Yeah, wild dogs. You don't run fast, They just run a long. They just tie you out trying to see if you can get something new you hear me. Ain't you like some of that new now? Yeah? Like a scout of the new route.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really know much. I don't really know much.
Speaker 1: You weren't chasing all that was born in the two thousands.
Speaker 2: Now, but see that that wasn't chasing. Those were all playing.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Are they all by the same woman? Okay, then that's selfish.
Speaker 2: That self that's selfish.
Speaker 1: Why I do that exactly? Why would I be saying what you was, but that wasn't the same. What so you were.
Speaker 2: Chasing now they were chasing clearly they caught you.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have you Damn you ain't put up no resistance. I tried.
Speaker 2: I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried.
Speaker 2: I tried, because they they definitely ain't getting none. On the first they I.
Speaker 1: Made him wait. Second date, second date, second date. Yeah, on the first date.
Speaker 2: Oh when or it depends, depends if they pay. If they pay, they can get it. Joe, I just.
Speaker 1: Never met any of them.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, I come with it. I come with the menu and all.
Speaker 1: Joe. Yeah, but they already know, they already know what what they in films that like a.
Speaker 2: A an experience. Hey, when you when you go to the when you go to the fair, right you you expect the ride that you expect experience, don't you. Huh, you ain't got to be in fun. You ain't got to be in for a long time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Joe. I just look, well, you ain't gonna experience that with me because I already know you and Joe, go, Joe, tell me about it. M hmm. Want to be no party scene with him? Were you gonna go to the serah gatedy go somewhere like that.
Speaker 2: You have to understand wherever you take me, the energy is.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want that. That's what I'm talking about, Joe. I don't want that energy.
Speaker 2: Hey, can you imagine us in the serengetdy and them goddamn lions in Buffalo they see me, boy, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: A party, hien fun to go with because you already, o Joe, the party started. Yeah, yeah, you already know what crump. Look he I already know the party started to get that thing crump. He gonna move about that thing. Yeah, hey, right there in front of everybody. Hey, you gonna let your girl get all that and you don't want to participate. So I already know what Ocho doing. Yeah, party.
Speaker 2: Now, that's that's that's the old me, man.
Speaker 1: That's you r forever the way l A player versus Okay playing versus a KC without possible, jub would be very scared of the next round if Luca and Ar comes back the next round. I think it's more probable if the Lakers were to advance, that Ar comes back. I don't think Lucas coming back. I think the earliest Luca probably would be back would probably be Game three four of the Western Conference Finals. If he comes back there that they say in four to six weeks. Yeah, yeah, Hey, I don't see I don't see him coming back, but I do see Aar come. I can even see aar playing next game, if not, at least if they don't close out. I fact, hopefully they close out on Sunday, but if they don't close out, I definitely see him playing a game five. Yeah, for sure, mister Ergon thirty five man average son shing Goon, crab Rangoon, King Tutt in a tune Lakers with the Bruins, bear game, Houston Rockets, faces Sprockets, k D Burner counts out of pocket, Lagas and five juice man teen seventy six. Uh, you should be in the Urban Dictionary and you create famous saying worldwide Lakers and five. Also goat James. He probably got that patent too. Actually, I gave Lou Williams the name Livon Pepper two. Yeah, he said he wouldn't. He said that he wouldn't copy, You wouldn't patted it. M h uh, Rob Poule said, since Michael movie is out? What's your mount? Rushmore m J songs? Oh, oh my goodness. Uh that's a good one. Uh, probably human nature telling him that it's human nature. Why why the Earth song would definitely have to be one? Yeah, Earth song? H oh he got? He got so many? Damn classes ay to a too many? Too many? I'm trying to think, p y t oh Man. Pretty Uh what's the last he had a song of I Forget on the Thriller album. I think it's it might be the only song that didn't go number one? What's the same? And you got? You got me?
Speaker 2: I've got me looking up looking up the songs now he got?
Speaker 1: It's so many. I remember when I was a kid, well watching Thriller, they used to skip me. Oh yeah, oh yeah, Hey, rock with you is the jam? M h uh you know what I like? Smooth criminal too, Oh yeah, smooth criminal he and dirt of Diana. Diana. You never make me say take your weight up for me? Yeah, I was too glad to see. Yeah, you want to induce me? He said, that's okay. Man, back man, Look, I think you know what, it would be harder. I think it might be harder to find a mount rushmore print songs than Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's and that's that's too too iconic artists on and they really miss they really missed when.
Speaker 1: It came to cry Adore, Erotic City Life, ut under the Chair, sometimes purple ring controversy, all right, the Sign of the Time, Raspberry Brett mm hmm, he Jashmir International Lover Joe when I'm Peter Blue. I don't.
Speaker 2: When you hear a spc U band play that God damn purple and go out, Joe, Oh my goodness. And I mentioned it on here all the time, the fifth quarter Southern University versus our corn State. They're going back and forth. I forgot where year it was, but man, Southern played that, not Southern, Yeah, I think it was Southern. They played that God damn purple rain Man, Joe, I damned that my phone, Joe damned that through my phone, Man, and man, that that's that sound came out and I was like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Well, that's it was beautiful pink Cash, the beautiful ones. You were so hard too fine. Oh man, I can't listen to that song. You know too many memories. Yeah, yeah, said, oh, you gotta stop getting so emotional when talking about I guess you're talking about Goat James. Yeah, uh ts CARWOD Detailed Service, KD playoff timeline is horrible. Great Beasley interview. I so you think Dame gonna come back this playoffs? No, hell no, that ain't coming back this playoff. It is interesting, toy kind of see what kind of team they're gonna have come next season. Yeah, he does come back. You're trying to make a movie if they can get Joannis to sign an extension. I read the day that Portland would be interested in Gianni's but he has to have some interest in Portland. Yes, but you got de signed. I mean, you know without an extension. Without him signing an extension, ain't nobody trading for it? No, No, because why would I trade for him to have you for a year and then you and Lead and I gave up all these assets. I don't see him going to Portland though, I'm sorry. I Hey, plus, your appreciate the Beasley. Yeah that Michael Beasley. People have been loving that interview. Hey, but that's what I'm talking about. Hold up about my band, Hey, That's what I'm talking about. You see how boy y'all have me on that unpacking some stuff that I ain't had the unpacked before. I be on that boohooing. Come on, Joe, Joe, that's the place you come to because you come with no judgment and no interruptions. Yeah. Yeah, well we'll get to it one day, all right, God birdday Hunter. Hey you guys, big shout out to us at Memphis. Give me the top three uh uh three six Monthia eight ball m j G songs. If you guys know members Candy coming out hard Candy, I'm coming now hard.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Don't you know? Well, y'all know nothing about a ball m j G. Man that right up the street from me? Who don't? Who don't m j G. The scription of brother, the one who always keep his business under cover. It's still I wind up in the middle of her. So I heard, she heard, he heard ship. I continue to listen to the rumors, the garbage.
Speaker 3: Going on.
Speaker 2: Joe, Hey Joe, Hey Joe, you bought that that ball in g Now, yeah, I know about that now a space age space what you're talking about? Man? Come on, Joe, I do this too.
Speaker 1: Now you know you you're you're you're a young man. I know all about it. I know all about it. Man. You know where they had that song with Terris Howard and the whip that tree. You know it's hard. I here for a pimp. You ain't know. Yeah, we stay fly now they got some his Hey, that was good. That was a good ass movie. The way you boys it was. It was, it was, it was. It was Jay and uh I mean not chance Ja uh Ludicris?
Speaker 4: Who was what was.
Speaker 1: Yeah country black? Yeah yeah yeah. So really taking us back in the nineties, waiting on that list, like waiting sixth eight week for Columbia House CD to drop. Yeah, man, I sent it. I sent it, but whoever hit me back, they was like it disappeared when they looked at it. So I gotta send it. I gotta send it again. Yeah, we're gonna send it again. Oh you gotta send it again. Joe fifty. Hey, guys, the other night, y'all made a reference about Brett Jennings hopping Bob from the movie Life. He graduated from Ihold's Little Rock Central High School. Hopping Bob did Yeah, hopping Bob. He ain't working heart, I ain't nice like boss. I'll beat the black off. Y'all tell them about the gunline ball, tell them about the gunline for New York. Damn, I ain't know that.
Speaker 2: New York City.
Speaker 1: Foxing about forty three twenty one, I saw what's the going with? What's the going with? Our Hawks? Keep losing the lead. Please get those two Reil brothers all night, captain uh man listen. Yeah, we we have a young team that's steady improving obviously, uh CJ kind of leading him right now, him and Jalen Johnson. But I feel like as the playoffs go, uncle ooe, I feel like the Hawks are gonna continue to get better. Yes, I really do believe that. Yeah, we just had We just had av on last night. Was it last night? Two nights ago? Yeah, a couple two nights ago we had him on. Yeah, nice to go. Yeah the Gold twenty twenty two Rockets Blue blew this game at the end. You're bad pass, take bad, foul read getting picked. These boys underperformance. They can't shoot. No point guard is a bad recipe for the player. You gotta have somebody can keep you, keep your calm, keep you poised that you want to put the ball in his hand because you know he's gonna make the right decision. And if they filo me gonna go to the free throw light and knock the shots down. I agree, I agree, but you don't have you got what you got now, Joe. Yeah, ain't nothing you can do. I would love to be able to eat a way good and I love to have you know, a nice but that is what I got. Yeah, you gave me scraps, so I gotta eat scrapple there I gotta eat. I gotta eat part of meat. I gotta eat volume of sausages I got. That's what I got. I don't got Van Fleet and I don't have Steven Adams, so I can't talk. Yeah, I mean that would be lovely to be able to have that, but I got to go what I got on yo. Yeah. Yeah, Hey, you gotta hope somebody. You gotta hope them guys step up, which I ain't think they played bad. It's just the last minute, Bro was horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they fumbled it.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, if Luca was leading the team and Bron and Ar was injured, do you think the Lakers would be up three to zero. I believe they would be down three three. Ah, they them, but they're really different players. They are Bro like you know, Luca can pass that thing too. He can pass and score just as well as Lebron. But I don't know, it's just something about Lebron's leadership. It's for me. I think the biggest thing is because Luca can score. Lucas average thirty three. Lebron's never average thirty three. He's led the league in scoring twice. Yeah, you know, we know he averaged what eight rebounds, eight or sis, he does that. But Lebron's leadership I think for me right now is the difference between these two. I agree, I agree. He is like he knows when to get guys involved, and he knows how to be aggressive. Lucas just gonna come out. He gonna get you. Hell, he probably gonna have twenty five in the first quarter. He's right. Joe Or definitely looking to get twenty five in the first quarter. John Doe, Hey, I bet you one hundred dollars. Jamor Murray starts throwing heat packs next game, Yeah you got uh. He gets frustrated. They're doing an unbelievable job. Rudy Gobert is doing an unbelievable job. And I've never not I've never seen I haven't seen in a very very long time. Somebody make him this inefficient. Yeah. I remember the last time when when they played many many years old, they lost to the Warriors U and Dre Moonda. But he wasn't. He wasn't a player that he is now no AA, and you gotta get you gotta get Jay McDaniels his credit too, because he called them boys out. Oh yeah, he said, we going to everybody. Everybody else on the court were going at him. I'm talking about he bawling and he's doing a number. He's doing a number a Jamal Murray for me, if Jay McDaniels played well, it's gonna be hard to beat the Timber Awards. Bro. Yeah, it's gonna man. He been he been playing his ass off all mighty. James all Kaminga needed was a chance to play. That's it, bro. If he gonna be consistent and play like this, he'll get more opportunities to play. Yeah. And I think coach Quinn Snyder's system it's perfect for him. Like you know, Coach Quinn, he's great with his players, a players coach. And like he said, all all all Kaminga Needa was an opportunity, bro. And he's been flourishing, you know, especially in his first round, and Knicks don't have an answer for him. Mm hmm ah. Who's the guy you played in the league with the never got a chance to start, but you've seen potential in practice. No, they don't give you a chance. You're falling in practice. They gonna give you the but that's the problem. And then they're gonna say, well, why can't you do what you do in Why you can't do that in the game. What you do in practice?
Speaker 2: In the game, everybody get the shot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you not, Finna just just go out there and ball out. Crazy. I was one of those guys. I was seventh round draft pick, ball out and crazy. Hey, let's see if you can do that in the game. They put my ass in the game. I made a few plays, Okay, let's put some more on in plate. I ate that. Yeah, that's how it is. No, no, no, no, no, no no. People might have said that in college, well, they just to coach ain't like me, or they might say that high school coach ain't like no, no, no no. NFL they trying to win. Because coaches realize they don't win, they gonna get there. Some party that somebody else be coaching the team. Absolutely, uh who that? Someone? Please tell o Joe, you can't win. Who can't win in Knicks colors? Just ask Nate Robinson versus Jake Paul. He's wearing the Knicks trunks. I know. Said oh Joe, Yeah, yeah, Nate started this.
Speaker 2: Hey we got a long way to go now.
Speaker 1: Yeah he got he got a kidney right, Yeah, yeah, I'm happy for it. I think it's dad. I think his dad had it too. His dad got a kid that had a transplant. If he ever shout out to the Big Three podcasts grabbed me through a rough year last year with being sick and not walking. I'm much better than ever. Many blessings to y'all. Thank you, Bro, appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It's sorry that you had to go through that, but uh, you're better Ford. Well, congratulations Mat and we really really appreciate that support. Love to show guys, never miss one. Can you shout out Delaware? That's where I'm from. You like the Ravens picking usc Jakobe Lane, he's a stud Yeah Delaware. Actually I might come to Delaware because my boy, Matt Rife, he invited me, told me to come up there and hang around.
Speaker 2: Matt Funny, you got some soul food because you.
Speaker 1: Know y'all don't be you know, salt and pepper, y'all won't be buying any of that. I like the look they need. They need a big receiver. They need a guy that can go in there. Look, the one guy that can consistently count on is say Flowers. That's the guy that consistently. They need other guys. I don't know what happened to Bakeman last year. Oh Joe, he took a step back. He just did. Ain't nowhere around it. He did.
Speaker 2: Uh see what happened next?
Speaker 1: I don't know if uh if de Harp is coming back. I don't know if he's moving on. But they need some pieces obviously, U dioptas on the one back with the Baltimore. I don't know if he's gonna come back or he's gonna move on. Okay, Yeah, I think likely, I sayl likely. I think he's uh at the Giant's not right? Yeah, yeah, okay, go birds eight hundred. Hey, uh, I don't think you know our city in Memphis so well. But Beasley said good things, but was wrong saying our city's ghetto, driving thirty minutes to have fun. It's crazy. So WITHO know, being from Arkansas. Yeah, what they saying about Memphis, I'm just trying to figure out, y'all. Look, I understand every frog gonna praise his own pawd, But I've heard far more negative things than positive things about Memphis. I don't know. I've only been to the airport in Memphis. Nah, That's why I was telling you. I was telling you, oho uh, some of my episodes back then, I should go down there for Memphis in May like it used to be cracking down there. You know, I think I think that what happened, I don't know. I really don't. I stopped going. I stopped going. But Memphis in May. Everybody used to go to Memphis in May bro It used to be. It used to be like that, let's see head of violence. But that makes it seem like, well, guess what they're gonna say. There's violence everywhere, And there is, but if you're a professional athlete, you ain't really trying to be in a situation like that. And and and some of the who that they got who Rapper got killed in Memphis. Oh Joe he from he from he from Memphis. I asked the quest, and I have a lot of entertainers that come on. I said, Bro, why wouldn't guys make it out? Why I gotta die in my hometown jealousy and envy? Bro? Why I should be able? I should be able to be treated like a queen a king when I go to Glenville. If I can't, if I can't get treated with roddy Oh Joe, if you can't get treated with Royty, nowhere else. Memphis supposed to show you love. Little Rock's supposed to show you love. Joe, Glennville, Georgia, Savannah, George is supposed to show me love. I can't get that there, Like James Brown said, I'm a bump'st my people and I can't get no love. Yeah. Yeah, you feel like if you can't get it, the hell you can't get it nowhere? Going nowhere? Yeah, I just look like I said, I don't know anything about Memphis love. Lebron said what he said, people have said it. I don't know how far you got to go to party? My party in days are over, so I ain't got to go nowhere. I get off the show. I take my black ass upstairs and I go to sleep. That's my party. My party in days are over. But I'm sure every like I said, every frog groum praise his own pond. I mean, if you're from an area, I'm serious. People from Chicago feel like Chicago's safe to them. People in New York feel like New York safe to them. So I just feel like, you know, people in Memphis gonna say, hey, Memphis is a great place. Yeah, if you're from now, heyah, Kevin Bodknight. I so if up with your grandfather, he would have walked to your root be like who you talking to? Click phone bill. But see, that's what I'm trying to think. The Roman charges wasn't that bad, Dan Joe? When I first got the phone in the early nine if you had a Roman charge. So now, if you went outside of this where you got your phone registered at, that was Roman. Yeah, you had to pay for that and to be like four dollars a minute. And if you just imagine you being on there forty five minutes to an hour just talking and holding the phone talking to you. Yeah, you know how time fly by fly by? Hey call me after seven o'clock when the minutes free on the old weekend if you called me, Does you call me though, because you don't have peak hours? Yeah, no call. I ain't as Damante Walker. I need my prayer war I need my prayer warriors. Please. I'm I'm the biggest grandma boy ever and I'm so hurt. I came home work and find my grandmother passed away in her bed on Wednsday, My supports, sister, my superhero. I'm so hurt, Demante Brother, We send our thoughts in prayers. Our deepest and deepest and most heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family and all those impacted by this tragic passing. I know I can only imagine you finding her, hearing how you speak so profoundly about her. Man, I we hurt here at Nightcap. We hurt for you, bro, But be yes, and it won't get easier. You deal bitter at time. But guess what the man upstairs he needed the more than you did. That's why he called a home. What dang y'all disrespecting this Ty Simpson heavy. He was a heisman candadate at one point. Yes, don't let him wind up in another jay ad Jalen hurts make y'all bite your tongues. We said that. We said he played really, really well the first six, seven, eight games and then he dropped off. Two things can be true. He was a Heisman Trophy candidate. But will you agree with us that he looked terrible the last three to four games? Yes? Or no? I mean it's like it got to be this. He went bro it happened. He did play good, he did. And what's the guy that went to Seattle? You know he was there. He couldn't beat him out? What's to get the Jayalen mill Rode, Hmm, what are you in now? Huh? Seattle? You didn't get to play last year? No, in front of in front of who? Right? Right? And call? What's up? Y'all? To day? Is my birthday? I turned twenty three? Kind of get a birthday? Shout out any advice for a first a fresh twenty three year old. Congrats on two million sons. Absolutely, happy birthday, Hey, happy birthday, bird birthday?
Speaker 2: Hey at after twenty third, Hey, go get you some of them toys. Yeah yeah, get you a swing, get your swing setna put it that, you know, Tell your girl, huh.
Speaker 1: Put the hang out up into the mama house. If you won't you.
Speaker 2: Twenty three here in college, he can put that in the dorm room.
Speaker 1: What about what about the roommate?
Speaker 2: Oh they got to go.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know in college is when you do your best experiment.
Speaker 1: Is it? Oh yeah, I don't know about that, Old Jo. Hey listen, man, college, first time you're out on your own, old Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I ain't never been on I ain't never been no night out though, Joe, You ain't never been on night our in college? M hmm. Yeah. I mean we had football, we had we had uh you know, we had curfew and then you know, hey, you know, once I got a little money. My brother gave me a little money. So my junior year my brother was in the league. So you don't have a little money, have girlfriend? You know, were gone, We go to the movie, we go out to eat. You know, I get your old Lakita. Yeah rule at thirty five dollars. Yeah. Are you had a roommate. You ain't had a roommate in college. I ain't had no roommate. You and you was at the yeah sneak of the peak?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for.
Speaker 1: Sure, Hey man, it was good, old days. Man, Yeah, tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Boys, it's good to reminer this boy.
Speaker 1: Jee, isn't it funny? How time? Just y'all remember what unker hell Roy busted that room when he was getting when he was getting busy, and get him busy. That's oh Joe, and hell no, don't get that man, No damn thing's there? What's up? Night cap found If you're putting a comedy show together? What order you having? These legends come out? Bernie, Cat, Dave, Eddie. Wow, Bernie gotta be laughing for me, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, I'm having I'm having I'm having Cat open, So Cat go set the table. Yeah, Cat got to open.
Speaker 1: Once upon a time I probably would have had prior or Murphy. But right now, Chapelle gotta close it. Chappell, Chapel got to close it, close it. Yeah, I mean he only gave full names. You got Bernie, Cat, Dave, Eddie prior. First of all, it's gonna cost you so much, get all. You'll get all this with a bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going, I'm going. I've got Cat opening, I got Bernie, Eddie. I'm gonna let, I'm gonna let. I'm gonna let Eddie go then Richard Pryor, and I'm gonna have Dave close it out.
Speaker 1: Damn if you think about it, Eddie didn't really do it that long. No, but he was good though. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he didn't do it that long. He didn't do it as long as like Cat and Prior and even and I would go. I would have let Cat started off, then I would go Bernie, I would go Prior, Eddie, Dave, mm hmm, yeah, we got the that's the hell of a list, bron. Damn. Who you got Joe? I'm ana I probably had Cat opening for sure. I got Bernie going last though, Okay, I probably, uh, I probably have who we got? Cat? You got Cat, Bernie, Dave, Eddie, Prior. Yeah, I'm gonna have Eddie then I'm gonna go Dave then Prior. Okay, I gotta have Burnie then, Bro, they'll back need to get Oh so iso that nightcap light if time up? My light ain't jumping over here. Yeah, it's really it's coming, guys, it's been ordered. Oh he talking about the sign the sigey. Yeah. Why in professional sports where they black coach sleep with with the help, they lose their job, where they when it's the other way around. Y'all know what I'm trying to say. You have to know what you're trying to situation. There is no ties. Diana Rassini does not work for the Patriots, Mike Rabel does not work for ESPN those situations. Look at the situation that you're talking about. I think you're talking about Sharon Moore. Yeah, I think you're talking about mel Tucker, and and I think you're talking about I made Doka. I think I could be wrong chat and so if I'm wrong, y'all could correct me. Those situations are totally different. Those are people that work at that institution. Now in some situations they have it. You can't do that with employee. You can't if you're a coach, you can't mess with another employee or subordinate. M there's no really a fear. Now then the scene is you're gonna have to take that up with a husband. Mike Raby's gonna have to take that up with his wife. But I don't know, so what what is it? It's a moral issue morally, you look at it. You got two married people, two married con sending people engaging. But I don't know. I mean, I mean So what is what do you what do you find Mike? What do you find Mike Rabel for? So what is it that he did? What law of cold? There's an ethic, I mean some colleges have ethics or coldes. So what cold did he break? He broke his vows, Like I said, that's between him and his wife, that's between him and God. They're not the same. Just being honest, guys, y'all know when when we right, I'm gonna stand for right now. But I just don't see the correlation between that and that. Yo. King AISO a fan, a number one fan. I appreciate that, broh. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. The Lakers take a commanding three o lead thanks to twenty nine point thirteen rebounds six or sis Lebron James hit the game time three to cent it into overtime, and then Marcus Smart played un out of his damn mind and the overtime if they go on the road and they win one twelve to one oh eight. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite aunt. That is my partner and co hosts. A former Pro Bowl and an All Pro from the Cincinnati Bengals that is Chad o Cho Senko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three, a seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks. They have a two to one lead, looking to go three one that is Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and do us a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you guys for your support and you continue support your eyes, your ears, and your word of mouth does not go unnoticed. Thank you. Those looking to purchase a bottle of she By Lapotier head over to the Portier Cognac dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in a state or sitting your youth. Remember it is a premium vessel p kanyak that drinks like an X, so don't take my word for it. Compared it against other Kanyaks and you'll see shave By Laportie is the smoothest, best stasting cognac on the market. Please drake responsibly and stay safe. As I said before, Lebron James twenty nine points thirteen rebound, six assists, played forty to five minutes to Marcus mart twenty one points, ten assis, five steals in thirty nine minutes. And the rue also had a twenty point game, so again they had three guys the second game they've had three guys with at least twenty points and Lebron James and the Lakers became the second team to win a playoff game after trailing by six points in the final thirty seconds of regulation in the last thirty post seasons and unbelievablecconsetment and the Celtics take a two to one league and snatch back home court thanks to a one o eight one hundred victory over the seventy sixers. Jason Tatum had twenty five points, five rebounds, seven assists, and Jalen Brown had twenty five points, seven rebounds and four assists. As I said, they take a two to one lead snatch home court back thanks to a one oh eight one hundred victory over the seventy six ers. Thank you again the guys for joining us. We'll finish up tomorrow night with the draft and some more NBA playoffs up. He's o Jo, He's ISO. Thank you again. For joining us. We're out, see you tomorrow. He yet