Speaker 1: My news roundup and information overload hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. There was an article by our friend Selina Zito, who will join us in a minute, about Biden's LNG export embargo is hurting farmers too. Now, what they're specifically talking about is natural gas development over the past fifteen years has had a real, big, significant impact on agricultural stake holders in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You remember early voting starts next week at the beginning of next week, and the partnership between these leading economic sectors in the state. Natural gas farming has led to farmers receiving royalty payments from natural gas companies in return for leasing out the natural gas the minerals the natural resources on their lands. They're making a lot of money on it. When Biden announced that the end of January was pausing all that exports of natural gas, well, his decision and literally chilled the producers and in employees in the industry. And these are high paying career jobs for people, but also distressed American farmers in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It's particularly true for people in Pennsylvania neighboring Ohio, where hundreds of millions of dollars last year alone went to farmers and landhol holders that have these leases, and anyway, the source of income for farmers in the last few years in Pennsylvania has been a game changer. So i've you know now we played over and over again. We'll play it again, Kamlan fracking because either you believe you know, and she keeps telling us lie that in two thousand oh No, in two thousand I said that I was not going to ban fracking. Well, when she first said that in that sixteen minute, twenty nine seconds worth a talking interview on fake news CNN, it was it was fact checked to be a lie that she never did disavow her ban on fracking or call for a ban on fracking.
Speaker 2: But here she is on fracking.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about fracking because we're here in Pennsylvania. I made that very clear in twenty twenty. I will not ban fracking. I'm not banned fracking as Vice President of United States, and in fact, I was the tie breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act, which opened new leases for fracking. Will you commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking your first day in office, adding the United States the list of countries who have banned this devastating practice. There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, there's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking. They were two lies told in the debate regarding fracking. One that she changed their position in two thousand.
Speaker 2: She did not.
Speaker 1: And the second one is that she supported new leases, which she did not support. And now I just gave it the story of Selena Zido and the impact on the economy. Who joins us now and Selena Zito is the national political reporter for the Washington Examiner.
Speaker 2: Great to have you back, Selina. How are you?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. I am so happy that you're bringing this up because it is such a major issue in my state. And to yesterday was it yesterday?
Speaker 5: Yesterday?
Speaker 4: Japan, China, and a lot of other Asian countries that can't remember the entire list, India and India have all said they do not trust to get their LNG's, which is liquid natural gas, from the United States anymore, and they're going to turn to Russia because of the Biden Harris moratorium on exporting liquid natural gas.
Speaker 1: Now, not only I mean that is such a national security threat. That's why Donald Trump when he was president, handed a white flag to Angela Merkle after they did a multi multi, multi billion dollar deal for natural gas with Russia. And it made no sense that the Keystone XL pipeline was was uh was mothballed under Harris and Biden, while simultaneously helping to make Putin and Russia rich with the approval that Donald Trump would not give Russia for the nord Stream two pipeline.
Speaker 4: We all know how much Russia needs cash right now, right It's been in an almost what two year battle with Ukraine. It is, it is, it is suffering in terms of its its budget and it needs more money. And we are literally handing it to them with with seeding our liquid natural gas to Russia. Because now our trading partners don't trust us because we are politics plays with their need for deliverables on this very important energy ponents.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is this is crucial because not only the people that work in the you know LNG. You're right, I should have told people what it means a liquid natural gas industry, but the natural gas industry and people that work in the energy sector completely alone. These are high paying career jobs. Financially, I would argue that when Pennsylvania opened up fracking, they became a wealthy state as a result of it. I didn't know the impact until I read your article that it had on farmers and landowners and how many hundreds of millions of dollars they benefited from this, And nor did I know that the Harris Biden administration pretty much killed this off and now that money is not coming into them as a result of their policies.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, one hundred and ninety three million dollars in royalties to Pennsylvania farms one of the top, along with energy, top economic drivers in our state. We're not just talking about welders and construction workers and blue collar workers that are in this industry. By the way, there's geologists, engineers, people who work in artificial intelligence, c suite level managers, right, and we are as well as the farmers and also the communities that have benefited from it. Not only has their tax base increased, but their schools districts are also getting more money.
Speaker 5: They put money into the trade school so young people can go work.
Speaker 4: Right out of high school. There's a trade school in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania that the kids walk out of high school and start making ninety thousand dollars a year in one of the poorest counties in the state. This has been an economic game changer. The fact that we do not talk about this enough in just sort of blows my mind, particular with what happened two days ago, which probably nobody knows about, when all the Asian countries got together and said, yeah, we don't trust the United States because of their politics. We don't trust them because they cut off our access to exports. So we're going to Russia to get our natural gas.
Speaker 1: That is I mean, that's what Western Europe did. And this is like one of the biggest issues that never gets talked about. First of all, the Keystone Excel pipeline canceled, but the approval the waiver for the nord Stream two pipeline, and we have all of these resources, hundreds of years worth of natural gas that would make us the most energy dominant country, coupled with of course oil on the face of the Earth. Look at your neighboring state of New York and how stupid they are. The governor there just announced again that she will banfracking in New York.
Speaker 2: This is insanity.
Speaker 4: It is really mind blowing. So hydraulic fracturing or the flying term is fracking. It has made because of the process that is used. It has reduced our carbon imprint significantly, significantly.
Speaker 2: In this it's a clean burning energy, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, it is a clean burning energy. Look the p I will you know, this point needs to be made as well. Most of the people that work in the industry, in particular the blue the white, the blue collar workers, are the same people who live where the hydraulic fracturing is done. They are the same people whose families fish in the creeks, in the streams, or as we say around here, cricks. They're the same people that hike, that have you know, that go camping. They live and experience their lives right next to these facilities. They are going to make sure they are the safest ones. And it is always fascinating to me that the people that are screaming and yelling about cracking probably have never even been to western Pennsylvania, and you know, live in New York, Los Angeles, or Washington, d C. And so they have they don't have a conception an idea of what it is like. Tim Walls was in Feya County a week ago, ten days ago, which is in the southernmost tip of the state of Pennsylvania. He visited a farm and he was a little bit lectured by the farmer about the importance of natural gas in agriculture, to which he said, you know, the Biden Harris has been the most favorable to cracking in and any other administration. And you know, I almost I didn't know. I was almost gonna avoid my mindless phone. But this is an industry that just because I've seen what it's done to my community, to my state, to my part of the region, and how much it is better to people's lives and brought back a lot of small towns that were on their knees. It's just again mind blowing. It's not talked about enough.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Selena Zito, who is with us. She is the national political reporter for the Washington Examiner. As we talk about the important swing state of Pennsylvania. Early voting starts at the beginning of next week, and we'll continue We'll get to more of your calls this Friday as well. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is our number. Are we continue with Selena Zito. Only days away from early voting beginning or next week in Pennsylvania the commonwealth, and Selena Zito knows Pennsylvania as well as anybody national political reporter for The Washington Examiner. Let me ask you this next question, because I think this is very important. Where's Governor Shapiro and fracking my understanding? And I think this was probably the most indicative, uh maybe maybe the biggest revelation about who Kamala Harris really is. I think giving into the the radical wing in her party, he found the Bernie Sanders of governors in Tim Walls and a political soulmate in so many ways, and passed over, you know, a pretty well like democratic governor in in your commonwealth, in your state. And uh, it's kind of my numbing that she did it. And I've got to imagine Shapiro probably won't say it publicly, is rolling his eyes saying this is this is really dumb.
Speaker 5: But I mean by I interviewed Shapiro not on that, but I did interview Shapiro on Biden's uh and Harris's pause on cracking, and he was totally against it, and he's totally president so in so many words, so it's uh, you know, Shapiro is and always had been his own man. He navigates by what he understands.
Speaker 4: Is the best to govern. He's not gonna and so oftentimes he doesn't make the left happy and he doesn't make the right happy, but he but does a pretty decent job understanding the importance of governing such a diverse state as Pennsylvania. And he has been very supportive of Rackings.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this because Kamala has been so and then the Harris bi dedministration has been so hostile, in my view, towards Israel. And you've got this pro hamas you know wing in the Democratic Party from the squad through you know, college campuses, and it's obvious that that the Harris ticket doesn't want to alienate that group. There were about three or four hundred thousand Jewish voters I believe in Pennsylvania. You can correct me if I'm wrong. I mean, we always break things down demographically. Is this going to have an impact in that state? Do you think I saw one poll that came out this week that showed a dramatic increase in support and the Jewish American community in Pennsylvania in particular, moving in Donald Trump's direction.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, as we both know, politics tend to move and coalitions tend to move at a snailed pace until they don't and then all of a sudden, bang, you're there. I think there has been part of the reason that the Jewish population has been more aligned with the Democratic Party has a lot to do with college education and sort of what the way you are taught in doctrine, whatever word you want to use. Universities. However, once you start to settle in your community, and you start to and there is a culture around your community, your vote slowly changes based on what is best for your community and your family. And I think that's what we're seeing right now. I think coming out of college and maybe you know, before you get married and have kids, you know, things are you know, you see things the way your peers saw it, mostly at universities, but as you said, in a community, and you see that in particular among Jews, the hostility directed at you within the own the party that you have been sort of so affiliated and associated with those, those relationships start to break apart, and I think that that's what you're seeing in the Jewish community today in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: All Right, Selena Zito, we really appreciate you being with us. Of course. Selena Egan reader a column. She is the national political reporter for the Washington Examiner. Selena, thank you well to check it off in Pennsylvania. Critical to this race. Seven wo r Home of John Batch, week nights nine to midnight, The Voice of New York.
Speaker 6: Seven wor seventy eight degrees five point thirty.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon.
Speaker 6: I'm Jeff McKenney justin Timberlake pleading Gildy and Sag Harbor today the lesser charges of driving while impaired after his DWI arrest in June. Timberlake must perform community service and make a PSA about the potentially fatal hazards of drinking and driving. New York City School's Chancellor David Banks today saying that his lawyer has told him that he is not the target of any investigation. Pope Francis says Trump and Harris are both against life. He for his immigrant deportation plan, she for her pro abortion stance, and he's telling Catholics to vote for the lesser evil. The news is brought to you by Our American Stories. On the next Our American Stories, they'll hear from the cop who caught the original nightstalker, Richard Ramirez. You don't want to miss the next episode of Our American Stories. Our Next News at six o'clock. Breaking News at Once starts your day with Len Burman and Michael Wheedle in the morning six to ten Monday. On seven to ten w I'm Jeff mckennay and here's Adrian Watson.
Speaker 2: She has wr traffic Adrian Jeff.
Speaker 7: Update on New Jersey Transit Gladstone branch. They're back with up to sixty minute delays. There was utility power problems, not New Jersey Transit, but the local utility again up to sixty minute delays there. Speaking of delays, it's the Bronx southbound Deagan delays from the Westchester County line all the way down pretty much to the area of the stadium westbound Cross Bronx's Castle Hill on out and there were some problems reported trying to get onto the Cross Bronx from the area of Rosedale Avenue. This report is sponsored by blindster dot com. At blindster they offer custom made faux wood and real wood blinds and shutters, cellular shades, Roman shades, bamboo shades, exterior shades and more, all at factory direct prices. Don't pay too much for new blinds. Go to blindster dot com. I'm Adrian Watson. Next traffic six o'clock on seven ten war.
Speaker 6: Look for mostly clear skuys and I'd found about sixty four degrees tomorrow sunny in eighty three Sunday sunny and seventy eight. We have seventy eight right now and at times five thirty two. Hey Sean hannit here.
Speaker 1: Now, if you consume over ten servings of fruits and vegetables every day, well you will give your body the nutrients that it needs to help fight off disease and boost your immune system tremendously. How well, by taking balance of natures fruits and veggies in a capsule, I've taken them myself. Now they are combined thirty one real whole ripened fruits and vegetables ground into capsules that give your body exactly what it needs to help boost your immune system. Now take advantage of this limited time offer and you get thirty five percent off your first preferred order. Now they'll even ship it for free when you use the promo code wor. Now they have health coaches to help guide you along the way and your journey to better health with no additional charge. Just call now one eight hundred two four six eighty seven fifty one one eight hundred two four six eighty seven fifty one, or just go to the website Balanced Nature dot cog use the promo code wor Happy Birthday.
Speaker 2: Take a look outside no way an electric bike?
Speaker 5: Can I take it for ride?
Speaker 2: We have a car versus electric bike crash on Main Street.
Speaker 8: Fix information, download Sean Hannity and the breaking news you might have missed today. It's Shawn's Insider Information. Hannity is on right now, all.
Speaker 1: Right, twenty five to the top of the hour on this Friday, eight hundred and nine point one. Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. Fifty three days till Election Day, Early voting Pennsylvania rolling out around the country that begins early next week, and ballots now in the process of being sent out in other states as we speak. We're now approaching the one year anniversary of the horrific Radical Islamic terrorist attack. I know Kamala doesn't want me to say it, but I guess I'm not courageous like she is. But that's what happened anyway. The Inner National Fellowship of Christians and Jews, they lost the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day, and they're inviting all of us to join them and their flags for fellowship. And it's an opportunity for people of all faiths to remember the victims, and honor the heroes, and pray for those still held hostage, and highlight the unwavering support of people of other faiths the Christian faith, of which I consider myself Christian, for Israel and for the Jewish people. And now the day before the anniversary, on October the six thousands of people will be praying for those impacted by the war, planting flags all across our country here in America, honoring the victims of October the seventh, and I hope all of you will join with us and letting the world know that we stand with Israel and their battle against Radical Islamis that have you know we're in there murdering and kidnapping and raping and beheading and taking hostage. Yes, it's unreal. Your generous donation is desperately needed to provide just the basics but people that have been displaced that has been now an ongoing war ever since that day, and not only provide a flag symbolizing your support all across the country, but supporting the Fellowship's ongoing emergency efforts. The need is great. People displaced, people need basics like food and medicine. We can't stay silent, We can't stay on the sideline sidelines. We have anti semitism in the halls of Congress, college campuses and worldwide. It needs to stop. Please join this effort. Go to their website. It's one word support IFCJ dot org. Support IFCJ dot org today.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to join this chorus of people. David Portnoy had an interesting commony. I didn't know David Portnoy was a big swifty you know, I know he's got is what's the name of the doggie has? Oh my god, peaches, Peaches, come here, peaches, you know here you got this this hyper alpha male and he's got these videos with his dog that he rescued and flew in on a private jet. Uh and and he's raised I think millions of dollars, you know, to help rescue animals. I love animals too, I love dogs in particular. I wish I was at a point in my life where I actually could be a good dog owner. I'd love to have a dog again, but I am not. And anyway, I just I just love animals. I love dogs. And I make fun of Linda's cat that you know, had to go to the heavy cat farm. You're not allowed to say the F word. That at that F word right anymore?
Speaker 9: Linda.
Speaker 2: That's illegal.
Speaker 10: I mean, I don't know. I don't I don't subscribe to those things.
Speaker 1: But you know, all right, you so overfed this animal. It was four times its normal size. Let's be honest.
Speaker 10: Listen.
Speaker 2: You know, I know you did it out of love, but you nearly killed the thing.
Speaker 10: I didn't almost kill her. She just walked a little flower. But you know, she did go to an away camp and she's.
Speaker 2: Nice an away care. Now, is she really skinny? I haven't said she's skinny.
Speaker 10: She's skinny, and she's living on the farm and she's living her best life, and.
Speaker 1: I have to love to keep her on the farm because you're not capable of withholding.
Speaker 10: True, it's because I got another cat and that cat was mean to her, and I, you know, I had somebody that needed a cat at the time who was very lonely, and so I gave that person this cat.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so you have you have Portnoy going this peach is ah and then he pushes around the dog in a stroller. It's hilarious. It's some of the funniest things I've ever seen. Uh But anyway, putting that aside, he's done a lot of good work. And but he's apparently a swiftye. I didn't know that part, and and that's fine, but he's not voting the way Taylor Swift is. I don't know if celebrity endorsements matter too much. The only thing I would say is, you know, one thing Taylor Swift started out with, you know, Tears of my Guitar. I kind of watched the whole career. She's enormously talented, writes all her own songs, is extraordinarily kind to her fans. I mean, see, I see a lot of things that I like about her, I think that the press and the mob and the media and her critics need to leave her in Travis Kelsey alone and let them live their lives. And she's allowed to vote for whoever she wants to vote for. But when she made a public endorsement, it made me think, I really wonder if she supports this idea of no restrictions on late term abortion with both Kamala Harris and Tim Wall's support, that means in the months seven, eighth, the ninth, those that would be a question I want to I would like to have known or supports I mean, not that I know of. I don't think she has any children, but you know, if she had a son, is she okay with the idea of putting feminine products in boys bathrooms and schools or like in the case of of uh Minnesota and now moving into California to have a gender assignment care And I'm talking about care which could be life altering given to students without parental notification. She said for people to do their own research, which I think was a responsible thing to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know now.
Speaker 1: Britney Mahomes, who seems to be her friend, was made some favorable comments about Donald Trump, and you know there's oh a big outcry. Patrick Mahomes. They they tried to drag him into this at a press conference, and honestly, I think he probably wisely decided, I'm I'm not bringing politics into my sport. This is what he said for President.
Speaker 11: Trump rough student family Games get in Fox News in relations to his campaign.
Speaker 8: I just wonder what your reaction is to seeing that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think I've always said I don't want I don't want my place in my platform to be used to endorse a candidate or do what ever. Each Either way, I think my place is to inform people to get registered to vote, is to inform people to do their own research and then make their best decision for them and their family.
Speaker 8: When you were in the us O.
Speaker 11: This Fast weekend and you guys were there with Taylor and Travis, I mean, is that an important image to show that you know people who may have different philosophies. Whenever I'm hanging out with with whoever, I'm not I'm not thinking about their political views or anything like that. I'm thinking about the people when how they how they treat other people. And I was with a lot of great people this weekend.
Speaker 1: I mean, probably a smarting answer on his part. Uh, let us go to our busy telephones. Jeff is in Missouri. Jeff, Hey, how are you glad you checked in? How are a happy Friday to you?
Speaker 9: Happy Friday, you shan, Thanks for having me on there. About the second debate, and I know Kamala has asked for it, and Trump the decided he wasn't going to do it, which I think is probably a bad idea. I think he should go on along with it and let in the same forum that they did last time.
Speaker 1: The problem is when I did my town hall, I don't know if you saw the town hall I did with President Trump and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Did you see that town hall I did? Okay, that was supposed to be a Fox debate. Every debate so far, every rule, every every location, every moderator, all of it was dictated by the Democrats. That's the only debate they're going to agree to. It's their terms and their terms only. And we saw, you know, I felt it was a three zero one debate Tuesday, and I just think the President realizes, Okay, she's not going to speak to the press. And you know, I've got to move on with my campaign and stop. You know, it was Kamala that said the debate over debates is over. You know, I we going to not learn about her positions. In fifty six days, fifty four days, she hasn't done a formal press conference. Donald Trump just finished one before we started the show today. There was an interesting comment that was made. It was on foxnews dot Com. Author Susan Page told Fox News Barbara Walters would would be pushing hard and demanding a debate Trump and Vance. Did it combine forty eight interviews since last month, you know, compared to you know, the one on fake news CNN combined James Clyburn saying that Harris, you know, probably shouldn't do because do another interview because she'll probably make a mistake. I mean, it's a disservice to the American people. I think I don't think this is wearing well. And I think that, as I've been pointing out, her radicalism is becoming more and more well known. And I'm actually giving many of you in this audience a lot of credit. I've put the Kamala files, the Walls files, on Hannity dot Com as a public service. Them in their own words there the list that I mentioned or play on a daily basis, and more and more people discover how extreme she is. Which ABC had an obligation to bring out ABC Disney and they didn't. You know, look, I don't call for boycott's. I just don't or cancelations or any such I just I don't live that way. But you know, if a company is that hostile and woke and political and their views are just the antithesis of mine, I really have no interest in ABC Disney, and I think their credibility as a quote news organization has been shot and is forever tarnished as a result of that. We just learned from the New York Post today that apparently Kamala and oh what's what's the Lindsay Davis is that her name. I was not that familiar with her before this. You know, we're sorority sisters went to the we're part of the same sorority. I'm like, Oh, that would have been nice if it was disclosed ahead of time, But you know, I'm not sure you really get a lot out of this. It's if we had gotten to the substance of Kamala sponsoring the Green New Deal, mandatory gun buybacks instead of her lying about it or her own words, and fracking or sponsoring government healthcare for all, no private health insurance and deep fund and dismantle and no bail laws, and you know, sex change operations for prisoners and for illegal immigrants paid for by you. Had we gotten to all of that, that would be worthwhile. But none of that happened, and I don't think it's going to happen the next time. And she's not going to agree to Fox, I can tell you that. So Donald Trump is then put in a position yet again to be in a hostile environment. And I'm just at some point, I mean, he's just got to realize that this is there's no upside here for him. Uh anyway, We'll see, though it's yeah, I could go either way, to be honest on it. I don't really care that much about it because it's a lot of theater. Thanks Jeff. All right, quick break, right back to our phones. It's eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 8: Broadcasting throughout the greatest country in the world, you are locked in on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 4: SHO show.
Speaker 1: I bet that's gonna wrap things up at Today, Kamalos speaks, local interview, well full details, and judge Janine Piro, Tammy Bruce, Dennis Quaid. Tonight, Jimme Fayla, Clay Travis, Jason Chafitt, Sey DBR Hannity nine Eastern on Fox, We'll see you tonight. Back here Monday. Thank you for making this show possible.