Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simple man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is whole things, so proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, I'm gonna be very gentle with you today because I know you're hurting. I know you're upset. I know you're down in the dumps, borderline depression over the news that Rosie O'Donnell has now moved to Ireland. I know this is killing you.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to lead with that. You know, the audience asked me, we don't ever discuss that, which makes the conversation a lot better. But I knew you were going to ask me at Rosie O'Donnell. I knew it.
Speaker 1: How did you know? I mean, I didn't tell you.
Speaker 2: I you know. And this is frightening. I'm starting to think like you.
Speaker 1: But you know what we have. We have a name for that. That means you've been henitized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna have to go to a doctor. Maybe I've seen for that. I'm not sure you don't need a vaccine.
Speaker 1: Villa just means that you're you're embracing your your common sense side, and I will say you're becoming a little more politically active than maybe you have been uh earlier in your career, which I actually applaud you. This was the first presidential election that you told your audience who you were going to vote for. I think that is huge progress. And I think that I think it was obvious in past years where I thought I knew you were going to vote, but you decided that, you know, you felt you wanted to stay a little bit closer to the journalism objective line than I do. I am a talk show host, a member of the press, and I've explained my role. Let me ask you this. I think this is really important. I don't like bullying, and I don't think you like bullying either.
Speaker 2: Do you led a campaign against it?
Speaker 1: Okay, and and I know you did. I don't like it. I can't stand it. And I look at Elon Musk as a guy that has giving up a lot for our country. He helped the people out in North Carolina after Hurricane Helene. They had no contact with the outside world. He helped people in Tennessee. He helped people in California after the wildfires. He's about to go, hopefully successfully, I pray it successful. Two astronauts that were abandoned in space by Joe and Kamala. He is developing the possibility that with artificial intelligence that he might be able to help the blind be able to see, and people with spinal cord injuries be able to walk again. This is the type of mind he wants to send people to Mars. We see. I just don't like it, so I know I'm not This is a gesture on my part. And we're announcing probably tomorrow a contest on this program, and I'm going to buy and give away a Tesla on this show to a lucky winner. And I bought one for myself. I'm actually really impressed with this car. And it's called the s Plaid. It goes from zero to sixty and two point zero seconds. It has a range of nearly four hundred miles, It has over a thousand horse power. It is a rocket, and you know, I love fast cars and freedom. And I bought it as a gesture because I feel like people are hurting him and he's done nothing but eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse, and they don't like him. Just for political reasons, and they have unfairly smeared, slandered, besmirched him. And I don't like bullies, and I feel like they're bullying a guy that is helping his country. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Well, it's hard to bully the richest man in the world.
Speaker 1: But uh, well, you know it's not that hard, Bill. I mean, they're turning him out to be Satan, They're blowing up his charging stations, they're attacking his dealerships.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it's bullying. It's basically trying to hurt him. And you and I have been dealing with that for thirty years, so not new mush should have anticipated it. If you're going to ally yourself with Donald Trump, the left is going to attack you and try to hurt you. And if you allied yourself with Barack Obama, some on the right would do the same thing. To be fair, but mine.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever tried to hurt anybody that was associated with Barack Obama. I just I just vehemently disagreed with him, and I pointed out the truth of who he was and his radical views.
Speaker 2: You didn't, but others did. Other very conservative people tried to hurt people who would look. And I can prove it because I helped Barack Obama with the Brother's Keepers program getting back to bullying, which is mentoring inner city youth, and I got attacked for that on the right. So I know I've been both sides. But the far left is worse than anything I've ever seen in this entire country, not just now. I mean the viciousness of the tribalism that is going on in the far left precincts is unprecedented even at civil war levels, because at civil war levels, you were dealing with an uneducated population largely really didn't know what they were doing. It was sticking up for a heinous institution, slavery. But now dealing with people who calculate how to destroy human beings who they disagree with, and here's a variety of ways to do it. So that all goes back into my analysis of the Trump administration. I did not want to give any more power to the progressive movement. Therefore, I openly told my audience these people of address, these progressive people, do not believe that enable America as an noble nation. They do not believe in freedom of speech, they do not believe in capitalism, all of which is true, and so I can't. I can't remain out of this. I got to tell you why I'm voting for Trump, and I did. Now, Musk, I don't know him, I met him once. I think his presentation needs work. He comes in very flamboyant, and that's the kind of guy is. But he's not in a flamboyant area now. He's in a public policy area, public administration area, and I think he needs to get somebody, an expert in this, to tell him how to present what he finds. I support cutting wasteful spending. We have to do it, and I am appalled. In fact, I'm writing in a column right now that will appear tomorrow morning on Billoreilly dot com. Why would any American want wasteful government spending?
Speaker 1: Why they don't? His poll after poll after poll, it's an eighty plus, you know, eighty twenty issue eighty plus whatever issue?
Speaker 2: Musk? Who is trying to root out the wasteless spending? Why for what reason?
Speaker 1: So my question is a little bit different, and you're asking the right question, but I'm going to ask it differently. You know, what is he done to garner this much hatred that he's now receiving regular death threats and acts. I would argue these are acts of domestic terrorism against his dealerships and his charging stations, and there is a concerted effort. I've never supported a boycott in my entire life. Now I know you have. We've differed on this a little bit, but not much. You've done it occasionally when you felt it was warranted, and I support your right to do that, but I've never supported a boycott. I don't call for cancelations of shows. I don't call for people to be fired. I don't do it. I never have, and I know that this is symbolic. I can't save you know, Tesla. I'm very I love the car. I don't like it. I love it, you know. I like fast cars and freedom, you know the other car that I have. And so the bottom line is is I just feel that it's so wrong what they're doing to hurt him, and why why do they hate him want to threaten his life? He's got children, you know why acts of domestic terrorism bill. This is sick, sure.
Speaker 2: And it should be called out. But I'll tell you why they hate him so much. It's the Bernie Sanders syndrome. So the progressive rep believes that the Trump administration is in business to make billionaires richer. That's where you start, and Sanders and Warren and Alcascio Cortez over and over and over. Trump wants to make billionaires richer. He wants to screw poor people. How many times have you heard that, Hannity? What a thousand times?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But unfortunately the evidence is to the contrary. Bill in his first term, wealth went up dramatically for lower middle class Americans. He created record numbers of for every demographic African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment. I mean, he shattered records.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't matter because it's not propaganda. So the far less propaganda is all the people get hosed because the oligarchy represented by Trump and Musk, wants all the money and they don't want to give an anyu. And of a certain percentage of population, maybe twenty percent is going to believe that. And those are the twenty percent that want to hurt Musk. So it's a logical progression, and it makes no sense if you are a sane person but these people are who want to hurt you because they disagree with you, are not sane. They're emotionally disturbing.
Speaker 1: We both have had to deal with instances that we don't talk about publicly in the course of our careers. Nothing is as nothing at the level that Musk has had to deal with, and nothing at the level that Trump has had to deal with.
Speaker 2: Right, and the Trump Must alliance is what's driving the threats on Elon. If Elon Musk would just run around saying that he believes X, Y and Z, then yeah, they would like it, but they wouldn't be trying to kill him. But because he's enhancing the Trump administration by uncovering all this corruption in the federal apparatus, now Elon Musk becomes dangerous and he has to be eliminated. And that's what.
Speaker 1: Geez, I mean, just you saying that kind of gives me chills. Bill, It really does. It scares me for him. I mean, I mean, I've got to imagining as security. If he doesn't, I pray to God he gets it.
Speaker 2: Well. We're living in a scary time. The polarization and tribalism in this country is unprecedented. We got to get away from this tribalism. We've got to get away from this hatred, and that's what Elon Mudsky is experiencing.
Speaker 1: All right, click Frank, We'll come right back more with all things simple Man Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly, Abilloreilly dot com as we continue your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Exposing the Pelosi Party's chaos and corruption all.
Speaker 1: Day, every day, this is the Seananity Show. Hey, did you know a violent crime is committed in our country, the United States of America, every twenty six seconds, and you see it every day. Criminals, they're getting bolder, and our broken legal system can punish you if you're ever in a position in your own home or at work, just for defending yourself and your family. It's enough to make any gun owner hesitate. This is why the u SECA exists. They give you access to self defense, liability, insurance and training and fire our education, so if God forbid trouble comes, you will not be standing alone. Is over eight hundred and fifty thousand Americans, including myself, that depend on and trust the US CCA. Right now, the us CCA is doing a limited time offer for you, my listeners. If you go to the website Defendfamily dot Com, You're gonna get six chances to win twelve hundred bucks for the gun of your choice. It's simple, it's quick, it's one hundred percent free. But you need to hurry. This giveaway will end soon. Go to defendfamily dot com. Lock in your six free entries to win twelve hundred bucks towards the firearm of your choice. That's Defendfamily dot Com today. All right, we continue now all things simple, man, Bill, O'Reilly? All things O'reillybilloreilly dot com. I honestly am I'm worried about the president. I feel like we didn't get the truth about what happened in Butler. You know when Kimberly Cheedle, the head of the Secret Service, said, well, it was a slope roof, you know my store. You know, I fell off a real slope roof, a pitched roof. I know what a pitched roof is. I could in the winter time, I could literally, you know, cover that with water and let it freeze and ice skate on it. It was so not pitched and it wasn't sloped. That was just a lie. What happened at Trump International and Palm Beach. It's a known area where paparazzi hangout because the number of holes are surrounded by these high trees. And it wasn't swept. It was a massive failure. And now we're told we have Iranian hit squads in the country, which I'm sure would love to get you and me.
Speaker 2: Also, again, we live in a very, very troubled time. I'm not so concerned about myself. I am concerned that Americans are not speaking out against it enough.
Speaker 1: I think they're They're praising it. They're out there defending this Hamascar guy at Columbia.
Speaker 2: I know, and I wrote a message in today on Bill O'Reilly dot com about that today, this Khalil guy. But I think that we can fight against it because I believe, I think you believe this too, that most Americans are not like this. The problem is that the press exploits this.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: One other big addendum to that is Kamala and Joe led in fourteen million unvetted people, including terrorist gang members, cartel members, murderers, and rapists.
Speaker 2: Crazy. It was just well, I think it's the worst policy, single policy I have ever seen any president initiate. And you know I wrote running the Presidents. I can't think of one policy worse than the open border Biden situation, and.
Speaker 1: Now the national security disaster and cleaning it up is going to be asked. All right, last question, are you're gonna when we put the contest to win the tesla on Hannity dot com? Are you going to sign out?
Speaker 2: Sure? I mean, if you're gonna give me a test, you should just give me one. I don't need to cut.
Speaker 1: We'll think about it, Bill, I'll take it into consideration. All right, let's pray for our country and the end of violence. For crying out loud, can we not agree that we got to stop robbing from our children and grandchildren. Good grief, Bill, O'Reilly all things, o'reiley, Bill Oreilly dot com. We always appreciate you, Bill, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, toll free. Our number is Hey one hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. It is amazing the reaction we continue to get when I mentioned that after having an appearance with our friend Stephen A. Smith. He'll be on Hannity tonight about you know the View saying. I had said, well, they don't invite me on any more, and I didn't want to get invited or expect to be invited on. Then they invited me on, and then I really I just if I didn't think it was a waste of time, I'd consider it. And then we did a poll and it's fifty to fifty. It's pretty funny. Rosie O'Donnell. The last time I was on the View didn't particularly go well. She wouldn't shut up, and it was like a knockdown, drag out fight between me and her. Poor Barbara Walters couldn't stop it. And here's how that went down.
Speaker 5: I have more liberals on my radio and TV show than anybody else out there. Rosie, you are invited on my radio TV show anytime you want to come.
Speaker 1: I'd love to come.
Speaker 6: I don't have a job.
Speaker 5: I think Condoza Rice is a strong viable possibility for the rant, Are you okay?
Speaker 1: That's what I would think of. Don't you see the.
Speaker 5: Evidence There was underwear on the head of one of the.
Speaker 1: Delusion It just it just disintegrated from there. Linda, you remember that time crazy too.
Speaker 7: It's so funny because we went to pull the cut and I was like sixteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, I've stayed away from sixteen years. Why would I want to go back? And they called me cute and everything.
Speaker 8: I mean they seem to really. I mean, what's interesting.
Speaker 1: Is it started out fine. It just it just it. It literally spiraled down very very quickly.
Speaker 8: But that's how it always is when you talk to liberals.
Speaker 1: Right pretty much pretty much. Here's Rosie making her announcement she has left the United States. My attitude is, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Speaker 6: And it's beautiful and warm, not physically it's actually quite cold. Moved here in January fifteenth, and it's been pretty wonderful. And when you know it is safe for all citizens to have equal rights there in America, that's when we will consider coming back. It's been heartbreaking to see what's happening politically and hard for me personally as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, anyway, I actually see we have callers that I want to still talk about this. Okay, John in South Carolina, say hi to Troy and Ohio. Troy and Ohio, say hi to John in South Carolina. Welcome both of you. John will start with you.
Speaker 3: Yes, great Sean. You've got so many great listeners here and they're sympathetic that we want to convert every single person. Put you on the view and tell everybody. But you've got so much goodness and so much popularity. I don't want to. I don't want to strengthen them there, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's funny. I had a conversation with somebody because I guess his name, Gavin Newsom is now inviting conservatives on his program, and I guess he had on so far the list of had Charlie Kirk on. I did listen to a little of that. I saw a media eite. I guess Michael Savage was on, and I hear Steve Bannon's going on, and I'm like, I think he's trying to mainstream himself, and I'm beginning to think that conservatives ought not help him, because I don't think Gavin really wants answers. And you know, there was a pretty funny story about Gavin out there today about how he actually paid for like a monument of himself and then he wasn't transparent about it, which was pretty funny. So you vote no, Troy and Ohio, what do you vote?
Speaker 4: Sean, don't do it. It is dview, not an alternate view. It is their view only.
Speaker 1: I used to feel sorry when I would see people like Elizabeth Hasselback who is you know? And and Megan McCain. I mean they wouldn't let them talk. I mean they just degraded them, and I felt it was it became insufferable. It was painful to watch it. And now the show's on Watch a Bull and my friend Harris Faulkner has better ratings than the View does, and I'm happy for her because she's doing she does a much better show, and then she does Outnumbered on top of it, which is another hit show on Fox.
Speaker 4: So I'll talk to you, not with you. And there's no need to Kate Rosie for her return to the US either. She can stay in Ireland.
Speaker 1: You can stay in Ireland. That's fine. You can go to the pubs, have a good time. All right, guys appreciated John and Troy eight hundred. Did you hear that, Linda? That's two no votes. I guess that's a no I gotta tell is sshoes over.
Speaker 8: It's not over till it's over.
Speaker 1: It's no, no, no, no no, this is until Rosie things.
Speaker 8: So let's have Rosie saying right. And I really think what would be amazing.
Speaker 7: Is Ethan's beautiful idea of doing a live broadcast.
Speaker 8: You could stay in your sunny's state.
Speaker 7: Of Florida at mar al Largo or you know a place of your choosing, but tomor al Largo. Let's see if they can, you know, enter the den of of the man they despise.
Speaker 8: And I think it would be a lot of fun. You know, it's certainly beautiful.
Speaker 1: I think that would be a hard No. Why President Trump? You know, listen, they're desperate, wants his house the first and asked, why would you bother helping them?
Speaker 8: Listen, we could do it in the parking lot whatever. We'll just get them there. It'll be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and it would be They've had years the y m C A dance. That's all I want to see with you.
Speaker 8: I would like to have a solid note vote on that. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's get to Mark and Saint Louis. Hey, Mark, how are you? I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Oh, it's just talk about it. Elon Musk. I'm not really concerned about him. I mean, anybody get god, I guess. But he's so smart and such a team builder. If he hires enough investigators and you know, really digs in, he might find the source of these agitators. You know, maybe they're organized.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but maybe. I just I don't like the death threats to me, what they're doing to his facilities, or acts of terrorism and intimidation. And he's got a lot of kids, and I just I find it. What has the man done to deserve that kind of hatred? Now, I'll be honest, I'm way more political than he is. He's just cutting waste for an abuse, saving astronauts, and donating starlink to anybody that needs it when they're in trouble. What has he done to garner hatred? He's building electric cars. By the way, I had no idea how great this car was. None my friends were telling me how great it was. You know what, as auto drive, you just put in your destination and you don't have to you don't have to do a thing. It drives you back and forth wherever you're going. How cool is that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt. But you know he'll figure all this out and paying Bondy. If there's crimes involved, she'll get to them. It's it's sad that there's so much hatred in this country.
Speaker 1: I just don't want anything to happen to the guy. And all he's doing is, you know, liking Donald Trump and saving us money. What else has he done and saving astronauts? Tell me why I should hate him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's no way. Well, Hatred's is an un American trend. I'm totally against it, obviously, and with the with ANIMI in the view, you know, my knee jerk was, yeah, go far it. You know, the world another opportunity to listen to you. But they don't need the ratings and you don't need the grief, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm not worried about me and the grief part. I will tell you though, Ethan is right, it would be an event if I did it, and if we if he got them all to come down to the Free State of Flora and did it at mar A Lago, that would be epic. But I don't Why would I want to help them, because that's ultimately what's going to happen.
Speaker 9: I can't watch them for a second.
Speaker 1: And that joy behar would melt. It'd be like I'm melting. I'm melting. You wouldn't be able to handle it. You'd be so triggered. There's yeah, all right, appreciate it. Mark.
Speaker 7: I have an idea for marl Lago, and I have an idea of how Rosie would be happy.
Speaker 1: And might even that. I ask you, if I know you.
Speaker 8: Didn't ask me, I'm giving it to you unsolicited.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 7: This is free advice. Nothing comes free anymore, so here you go. I think what would be lovely is whoever comes down for the mar a Lago. Not only will you sit on the set with them, but you will cook them a lovely meal with your chef IQ guarantee to be to the temperature and donness if they're liking. I mean, what woman would say no to that?
Speaker 8: You could do it on see you do?
Speaker 1: You do raise a good point, and I often do favorite clients. It's completely wireless. It's a cooking thermometer, and it eliminates any chance that you can under or overcook your food. No matter how you cook your food. Have you tried yours? Yet you can put it in a deep fryer, grill at roasted, bake it, broile it, whether you cook and chicken or your fish, or your steak, or your burgers, or your pork chops or your pork ribs. I mean I use it every day. I love it. You just put a little wireless probe in your food. You go to the chef iiq app and it'll tell you when to turn your meat over and it'll tell you when it's done to your desired level of dunness. It is amazing technology. It's very inexpensive. And while we're talking about at chefiq dot com, and if you mentioned my name, Hannity, you have fifteen percent off there already low price chefiq dot com. And you're gonna love it right quick break, right back. More your calls coming up toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one Seawan. If you want to be a part of the program, James comer at the top of the hour as we continue trans into over seven hundred radio stations.
Speaker 10: Wow, wow, this is a Sean Hennedy show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to join us, Chris and Maryland. Chris, how are you good there?
Speaker 10: You Sean love the show Man.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm glad you're out there. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Hay? Two comments. One is about tariffs. I think we just need to tell people it's short term pain for long term gain. I mean, really, that's what Trump's communicating, and that's what I'm.
Speaker 3: Believing him for.
Speaker 4: So I like that slogan for that.
Speaker 1: You know, I like it too, But I don't even think it's going to be a lot of short term pain. And I'll tell you why. I mean, we saw it with this guy in Ontario. Once this started to become real and Trump said he's going to double everything on them, he backed down. What Donald Trump is doing is what he It's like when he lets Zelensky leave the White House. The Lynsky I can give you the whole backstory. Zelensky didn't want to leave the White House after the meltdown in the Oval office, Trump insisted that he leave, and then he was calling asking repeatedly if he could come back, and they said no, okay, And then he got back to Ukraine and it did not go overwell. With the people in Ukraine, and then he went public and basically he said everything that the President wanted him to say, and that culminated eleven days later in him agreeing to a thirty day ceasefire. Now, the President addressed this today in a gaggle at the White House with the Prime Minister of Ireland. You know, I'm me friends in Ireland they adopted Osia Donald what they're thinking. But anyway, so I can tell you that, you know, now we have a chance. The ball is going to be in Vladimir Putin's court. If anybody can convince him to do it, I think it will be Donald Trump. It's not going to be the perfect deal, but it will eliminate the death, the dying, and the destruction. And you know, blessed are the peacemakers. They'll inherit the earth. I hope he is able to pull it off there. I hope we can pull off some peace in the Middle East. I think it's going to be more difficult there because of all the radicalism and then the Iranians being on the verge of getting nuclear weapons. I think I think that issue the Iranians are not going to want to negotiate with Donald Trump, and I think there's going to be one option left on the table, and that is to take out their nuclear sites and their refinery so they can't build up their war machine again. And then they will be bankrupt and probably deposed, and you know, they'll be following a sad out the door with you know, probably billions of dollars and maybe maybe maybe we'll have regime change of positive version. You never know when you have regime change what's going to happen. Sometimes you get worse people. Serious an example, maybe it's getting worse than a sod right now because they're killing Christians and other minorities.
Speaker 10: Can I say one more thing on the food.
Speaker 9: Yesterday, Yes, sir, Yeah, she.
Speaker 10: Posed the question, why are they poisoning Americans with all these guys and different ingredients? And check these stats out. We're four percent of the world population, but we consume more than fifty percent of the total prescription drugs. So think about that one right there.
Speaker 1: It's all true. I mean, look, I don't want to sound like I'm becoming a health nut, but I'm trying to learn. I'm a big believer now in this longevity, the science of longevity, and I have a lot of steps to take before I really get to where I need to be. And I've made the first step. I'm at the weight that I want to be at. That was hard for me going back like three years ago. The second thing is is I'm improving my eating habits. I work out regularly, but I got a lot more I've got to do. And I'm just trying to learn, you know, from people like Jillian Michaels and Gary Brecker and my Sense and and any and and the food Babe. I'm just listening to them, an RFK Junior, And if it makes sense to me, I listen.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Certainly listening to the government over the COVID shot was not a good idea. I I can't believe they lied on such a spectacular level to us.
Speaker 10: Can you, Oh my gosh, no, that was that was horrible.
Speaker 4: I got I got R. K.
Speaker 10: Junior's book, uh about Anthony Fauci on that very thing, the real Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 1: We know from emails that we discovered that they suspected very early on that this was American taxpayer dollars from the NIH funnel through the Eco Health Alliance that went to the Wuhan Virology Lab with a new damn well, the gain of function research and coronavirus research took place, and then they purposely wanted to hide that from the American people. And then they lied about the vaccine that was experimental. If you take the shot, you're not going to get COVID and you're not going to be able to transmit it to others. They lied, and they lied and they lied, and then they suppressed them for other alternative health information on social media. Anyway, my friend, good call eight hundred and nine. Then don't trust the government. I'm just telling you I don't trust government. I'm not looking at the government to be the savior of my life. And try and be as independent as you can be. My best advice to people. And if saving money means you're gonna have to work another job, I urge everyone to work another job. I work two jobs my entire adult life, and I don't want to work less than that. I'm now doing a third. I just keep going