Speaker 1: Come boy, transmitting, let's go Welcome to Wednesday show morning.
Speaker 2: So we we're gonna start with never gonna get it. We're gonna start with the game this morning, really hard trivia game. Oh yeah, let's talk to Ashley, who is in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Ashley, good morning.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna give you a chance to win prizes. I've got so many prizes I have, that's all. I mean, it's depending on what your version of prize is. But the question is for you, Ashley, the typical American family has six pounds of these in the house, six pounds of what. That's the question. How this is gonna work? Is we call it never gonna get it because if we were just to ask you once, you would never get it. You never never want to get it. But you have multiple opportunities here. So we go to Ashley first. You can guess anything in the whole world. The typical American family has six pounds of these in the house, six pounds of what, Ashley. Now, your answer it can be as crazy. It's gonna be very difficult for you to get it. But what do you think it.
Speaker 4: Is like a like a jar of change.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it to me, it's pennies. It's pennies. Oh wow, oh wow wow. Okay, I went on this whole rant on how no one ever got it? That is well, that was no fun.
Speaker 5: We didn't even get to play.
Speaker 2: That is wild. No, don't be sorry, No that's good. What did you have, Amy, Oh like underwear? Oh underwards, pounds of underwear, everybody together, dirty clothes. Okay, that makes a little more sense. Underwear itself.
Speaker 5: It has a lot of underwear or soiled underwear. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Eddie toilet paper rolls. Morgan, I had geez, pennies. Change, I'll take I'll take you guess one another one. We can double that prize. Let's go, let's go again. Here we go. No, you're not gonna get it. You've never never right, Actually, see you can go tuber two thirty seven percent of people, so a little over a third regularly do this at the dinner table. Now, if I were to compare it to twenty years ago, only ten percent did so a little over a third of people now do this at the dinner table. But twenty years ago is only ten percent. So actually, you've already won a prize, so we're just you know, playing with house money. Maybe we can double the prize. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, take a phone ca Okay.
Speaker 2: To take a phone call. Stupid, No, it's not right. Yeah, like that, just kidding, Ashley, you're awesome. You nailed the first one already. That is not right. That is a good quality guest.
Speaker 5: Oh who's she gonna go with?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: She can double over her prize and we got a lot of prizes.
Speaker 5: Just wow, that's a stack.
Speaker 2: That's a stack of price. Okay, you can go with two of the four here, Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie and Morgan. Which two would you like to represent?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Ashley?
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, well I am an Eddie super fan, so I'm gonna have to go with.
Speaker 2: Eddie and Morgan.
Speaker 5: Okay, obviously not very smart.
Speaker 2: All right about about forty people? Amy, do this at the dinner table now? Yeah, okay, watch the show okay, Lunchbox, watch TV. Okay, so you get two TV. Interesting, those are both wrong. Oh okay, let's go to Eddie and Morgan. Now she didn't pick you, Morgan, your first one? You have?
Speaker 8: I had put your elbows on the table as in manners.
Speaker 2: Are lesson less. Yeah, because nobody's really doing manners anymore? Okay, Edie in the world.
Speaker 7: True, I think people are trying to be a little healthier. Therefore they are googling calories. Oh, both are interesting, both are wrong. I'm not gonna get the answer. Okay, so now guess.
Speaker 2: Let's go to a second guess question. Everybody write an answer down. Thirty seven percent of people regularly do this at the dinner table now compared to only ten twenty years.
Speaker 5: Ago regularly do this.
Speaker 2: So now what's gonna happen is Ashley, you get to pick of all four. Do any of them get it right? Or do they all get it wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say they all get it wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's not good. Actually got it?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 2: I want to put a wager on that. Yep, you do much? Yeah, yeah, I'm not wagering.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you miss it, you have to lick my deodorant that I keep up here. That's discussed.
Speaker 5: What do I win?
Speaker 2: Uh? You that you showed me? Yeah, you were right. Now you showed us all. Are you really gave it to us? Okay? Everybody in and she said nobody's gonna get it.
Speaker 8: Amy, you go take out like you're around the table eating something you didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lunchbox, pray with me, Eddie, more people pray. I'm going. I'm going and listen to music. Morgan, watch a sports game.
Speaker 5: That's the same thing as TV Pray with.
Speaker 8: Me, TV show, more people, pray, more yes people.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, lunchbox, do you want to put twenty bucks up against licking the deodorant?
Speaker 5: Now you're so confident?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, what happened buddy?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: I thought that I thought you could read me. Yeah, he can't.
Speaker 5: He didn't even he didn't give me that option earlier.
Speaker 2: But now that I thought you could read me and you would know that, maybe I thought I could read you. But it's hard sometimes, So I mean pray.
Speaker 5: And then there's another one that just talked about yea talk politics.
Speaker 10: They do that.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a both twenty bucks versus a lick of the deodorant. Read either one of you? Can I get an a man? Do you want it? Yes? Or no?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: I just want to pray.
Speaker 2: You're wrong, Eddie, you're wrong, Morgan, you're wrong. Not pray?
Speaker 8: Is it politics?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 8: Is it politics?
Speaker 2: It is not politics. The answer is eat on paper plates and we do that, but take out no. Okay, so actually you already want here's what.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you. We have Rocky every Rocky movie on DVD, I think every one of them. We have a Rebuk cookbook. We have a game of blank Slate. We're all gonna sign one of these breakfast trays that I ordered too many.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be the biggest package you ever from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Have you heard about these breakfast trays at all, Ashley, that I ordered on Amazon?
Speaker 3: They send me way too many I did.
Speaker 2: You're gonna like them. We're gonna sign every one of them, and I'm gonna send a copy of my book Bare Bones that I have a stack of behind me. That's what I call the price. This is nailed to the first one. So I'm gonna sign. I'll make I'll make it out to you Bear Bones, which you can still get on Amazon. Story of my Life, Bare Bones. I'll send you a signed copy of that too. So, Ashley, I hope you like the prize pack that we're gonna send you. It's basically gonna come like the palette that we got from my funds that size and stay on the phone and we'll get all the information.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you so much, You're.
Speaker 2: Welcome me and there, shit, let's go ashore.
Speaker 9: It's the anonymous anonymous sin bar.
Speaker 10: Of the question to be.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby Bones. My husband just had an eye opening experience which has led him to quit drinking for the first time in his life. I don't drink much, but I do like to have the occasional drink, and I do keep a little bit of alcohol at the house. My husband now wants to clean our house of alcohol entirely. Now I'm pushing back. I support his decision to quit drinking, but just because he has a problem doesn't mean I should have to sacrifice. So why can't I have a couple things in the house? Am I being selfish? Shouldn't he be able to resist drinking alcohol even if it's available? After all, it's not like you can't get alcohol anywhere at any time. Already signed wife of a newly non drinker. I have a lot of thoughts on this. First of all, good for him if he realized he had a problem. For me, not the same. I try not to keep sugar in the house because I know I will eat it all. I don't drink on the part. I've never had a drink of alcohol because I feel like I will be an alcoholic. I have a lot of addiction and alcoholism in my family, where most of my family's dead because of it. But I want to be go dark there. I just want to go sugar. I just want to go sugar first, so I don't keep sugar in the house. But I do have like a personal relationship with this story. What I want to say first of all, is just you need to be supportive, and even though you feel it's ridiculous, it does not mean it is a net ridiculous for the both of you because to him, he's probably trying to put himself in the best position possible to succeed. It doesn't mean you can't hide it places that he doesn't know, like both things can happen here. I would encourage you to be supportive, even if you don't think that it's gonna last, or he really means it, or it doesn't matter. I would encourage you to be so supportive that you just agree to do it. I'm supporting you. We're here. No alcohol noles, Okay, Can you hide some absolutely if that's that's your thing. Go for it. Put in the car, don't put in the car. Put it in a car maybe like an old Yes, yeah, put it somewhere, put in the garage. Put it. You don't actually have to throw it or flush it on the toilet, but you can let him know you're being super supportive. So my advice to you, because I do understand why you would be annoyed if you know your husband and you're like, this is going to be doesn't matter, be extremely supportive of his decision here because it's not gonna take much effort from you. But that doesn't mean you have to throw away whatever wine you have. You can put it somewhere else. So that's my suggestion because hopefully his eye opening experience is something that's going to lead him to I'm not going to say, live a healthier life like with his body, but live a healthier life with his mind. And maybe he was keeping him from making great decisions or being present or I don't know. But be supportive, but also be supportive of yourself. On a secret on the download, okay, and go sneaky, drink you drink if you need to. Don't get caught there. Don't get caught there. You brush teeth after keep tooth brush outside too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Supportive, really supportive. On the phone, we have Brandon, Brandon. We appreciate your calling.
Speaker 3: What's up buddy, hey man, good morning.
Speaker 4: So over the weekend, my fiance went to Nishfield for her bachelor.
Speaker 3: Trip and they had a a BnB with and when they showed up, it was somebody's house that was being lived in.
Speaker 2: Wait, so would I be correct in thinking that there they listed somebody's house, made the money from it, but the house was never an option that the scam was some your wife paying for it online. And so what happens when she gets there, she.
Speaker 4: Says she won't up knock on the door and checking on everything, and somebody opened up the door and they were like this, there's thing for for or anything lived here.
Speaker 2: Which would be crazy too because that would be the first time that had happened to the person at that house. Like your wife must have just caught a listing that just went up. Like they could probably only scam one person at a time on this one, Like they grab a house that's already being lived in, you go to it, you go, oh, take it. It's then taking off the market for airbnb, unless the person's like they're part of the scam. Now I go with the first option. So what happens is your wife get the money back? Does Airbnb not have some sort of check where they go? Well, he said, I think it wasn't even Airbnb. Uh huh, not familiar with that side.
Speaker 4: Another place and upgrade.
Speaker 2: Oh well I like that, But I thought, dang, because Ray Mundo drove Uber for a while, and ray Uber, they made you verify a certain things, like one, you had a car too, you knew how to drive. Yeah, and I would assume and again this is not an Airbnb thing now, but that Airbnb or any of these places would go Okay, you have a house and somebody does not living in that house that you claim to have, and there's a verification process. Well, so okay, so she was good. How long did it take her to like get there and then get resituated, because I'm sure it's a pain in the butt. Like you travel, you fly, you get all your bags from the airport, you're ready to put your Tiara on and go down to Broadway in Nashville and get hammered at Hoodsi's and then you gotta wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they actually drove seven hours from Florida out there and showed up to the rental poverty.
Speaker 2: Apparently that's crazy.
Speaker 5: And how about this.
Speaker 2: The person that answers the door might think they're being like cased, oh something like there could be something dangerous that happens here.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they.
Speaker 8: See the sashes and the fun stuff and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, unless they're really scamming, I don't even know how to fail. I don't even know what I would say, because a lot of times with any sort of scam, we would give advice on how to avoid this, but I'm not sure how you give. I guess my advice is don't go on vacation. That's really smart, grind. I would assume the scammer gets paid because they listed that money goes right to their account immediately.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because you pay up front.
Speaker 2: I'm even gonna say we're gonna beep out the name of the company because but it wasn't Airbnb, and I would say use a trusted company with the blue check mark, although those are but Brandon, everything turned out okay, Yeah, that's awesome. I appreciate you sharing that with us. It's weird as scammers everywhere making money off everybody. Yes, yeah, it is Brandon. I hope you have a great day. Thank you for calling. Thanks, But I tell your wife we said hello, alrybody, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 8: This is a genius at Fairmont Dallas Hotel. They decided to adopt a shelter dog and they have named the dog chief Happiness Officer.
Speaker 2: I ain't got a title, didn't even have to work his way up.
Speaker 8: It's an eight month old dog named Bondie. And I mean employees at the hotel are loving it, like their morale is up. But hotel guests are like, it's just really cool to walk into the lobby and you see this cute dog every single day.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and they adopted a shelter dog, you know, yeah, h oh, that's the title ho of the hotel happiness. Who would be the cho on this show?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 2: Probably sure, Well, I think somebody would have said that anyway, but he kind of maybe lost the title. But I think somebody would have said that. But you just appointed yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, can anyone say they're happy right now?
Speaker 5: I tell jokes, I'm be right.
Speaker 2: It would be the chief Hate Officer, Pattie.
Speaker 5: He's a hater. He's a hater of everything.
Speaker 2: I do, or the CEO the chief angry.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a good shout out to Fairmount Dallas for giving Bondie a forever Homeka.
Speaker 2: And he also wears one of those little suits like a bell hop.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's just funny. Right there you go. That's what it's all about. That was tell me something good? All right? Bobby sings it wrong is the name of the game. We'll do country classics. Okay, Uh, example doesn't count to be so easy, but I'm gonna sing it way wrong. But it's a way popular song, well way down yonderr own a Chattahoochee. That'd be pretty easy, right you guys ready to go?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And some of these are so easy, like this first one.
Speaker 12: So easy.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to do it, but here we go.
Speaker 9: Ca Creole Williams Live down a dirt Road.
Speaker 5: That's all we get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I'm in Creo Williams Lift out of Dirt Road. I think sleeps.
Speaker 5: I know the song.
Speaker 11: I've heard it before, but I don't know what comes out of Creole Williams.
Speaker 5: Litten down a dirt room, cut cut cut you. Oh, I think I know that one, all right? All right, let me see if that's right. Oh man, that man just hit me right in the gut.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox, dust on the bottle, Eddie, dust on the bottles on the bottle.
Speaker 6: Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom bump.
Speaker 2: He was working through college. Boom boom boom boom boom boom bom. He was working through college. Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom. He was working through college. Oh wow, Wow, I'm in, I have I got it? Yeah, Eddie strawberry, one Eddie strawberry, one strawberry, one strawberry. All right, how's that again? Boom boom? Did I make it up? And like, go, I don't know if I can get back to it. I know I got to it. All right, here's the next.
Speaker 5: One we go.
Speaker 3: Oh so.
Speaker 2: The light have been baptized? Good again?
Speaker 5: Oh so the light.
Speaker 9: Hi, he's been baptized.
Speaker 2: A do it it goes high? Yes, well it's her, that's her part. All right, I'm in, but let's not do it in real live. I'm just doing I sing it wrong. It's not let's sing it how I'm was singing, sing so light hill my.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, I think I got it. I think I got it.
Speaker 2: Actually, Lunchbox Amy's still writing Dona Maria Amy. I tell Maria no ed crazy guys so close. That's a brand new man. I think.
Speaker 6: I think tumble up. Don't think. I think it's dumble to the kitchen. Don't think think of tumble out the bit. Think think it's dumble to the kitchen. Like the drums on that little reggae be that's cool.
Speaker 5: I'm in dumble out of bed. This is a song we've heard.
Speaker 2: Lassics, all right, whatever, Lunchbox fancy Amy, Yeah, all right, one more worth five point.
Speaker 5: Almost?
Speaker 2: What What did he say? How's your voice? Almost? West?
Speaker 5: I don't know the first words.
Speaker 2: It's death metal, dude, I heard his West. You're gonna lose anyway, So it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't matter because I like to do all mona.
Speaker 2: Almost what listen listening to almost? Because I can't do it much, That's what I'm saying. I don't know what he's saying off any more.
Speaker 5: Water Man.
Speaker 2: That that one goes hard, damn man, distortion guitar man, It goes through a hard lunchboks. Country roads, Amy, country roads, country roads, take me home. Well, it's take me home country roads. You can have a point that are in the winter, buddy, Yeah, mammy, can you get this one?
Speaker 9: Three th in the morning, not so insight in the morning, insight, not.
Speaker 2: Garth. The thunder rolls. I give you one more. I don't waste any more of this because we'll play another end next couple of days. How about this one here?
Speaker 9: He used to spend my nights out in the ballroom.
Speaker 2: Liquor. I holy one, I know liquor I used to spend You guys, know you're helping everybody else out when you do that, right, if you just do it in your head. Otherwise you give them the head one more time, my head than to spend my nights in aroom.
Speaker 9: Liquor.
Speaker 8: I say what I have known?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I think I hear it. Now I'm saying no, no, no, actually throwing me off. No is it?
Speaker 5: I guess bunk dog bar association incorrect?
Speaker 2: Tennessee whiskey, Tennessee whiskey. I use this man my night in the bar. Yeah, all right, good job, you're the winner. Thank you. Wake up, Wake up in the man and it's turning radio and the dollars.
Speaker 3: He's turn.
Speaker 2: Ready, lunchbox, more game two, Steve red I'm trying to put you through bock. He's running this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this the Bobby balls. Over the years, lunchbox, I think we've estimated the thousands of thousands and thousands of dollars that you've lost playing the lottery.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm not turned to profit yet.
Speaker 2: Because at eighteen years old used to arted spending roughly eighteen to twenty one how.
Speaker 5: Much a week, oh, probably thirty to forty.
Speaker 2: Dollars, twenty one to thirty one, how many how much a week?
Speaker 5: Fifty to sixty.
Speaker 2: And then from thirty one to now.
Speaker 5: Like one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: So it's a lot and he's never won more than two hundre fifty bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the biggest hit.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That that's all.
Speaker 11: But I hit some two dollars, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: But it's just the numbers game that you haven't hit anything bigger than two hundred fifty bucks when Scuma Steve has and he hasn't even played lottery.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, we don't have to rub it in. Okay, So are you trying to make me feel good or bad?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: An Arkansas woman said she went to church, oh and it inspired her to buy a powerball ticket that earned her one hundred thousand dollars. Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Kay Anthony of Harrol told the Scholarship Lottery officials this is from UPI that she usually only plays a lottery once or twice a month, but she was inspired to make an extra purchase after listening to a sermon about things on the way. So she goes, she buys it. She goes, this could be a thing on the way one hundred bucks. So what I would suggest is, because you will try any thing, go to church on Sunday or if can't, Sunday the next and try to find something in the message that gives you inspiration to go somewhere and get that ticket.
Speaker 5: Listen to the words of the guy.
Speaker 2: In something that he or she, depending on who speaking, is going to say is going to drive you to the place.
Speaker 5: I think it's Dude's right, there's women prief.
Speaker 2: Probably somebody's given a message. But it's been like twenty years since you've been to church, so I'm not a lot of changes. All we're saying is maybe you should go and listen to the message and find something specific and then chase that. How much did you win again? Thousand dollars worth.
Speaker 5: A day in church?
Speaker 7: And the message was the way the message was, like, what, that's cool?
Speaker 2: What if the messages like stop wasting money? Though, oh yeah, cover your years?
Speaker 5: No no, no, that would mean yeah, go buy a lottery.
Speaker 2: Too, because it's not a waste.
Speaker 8: The message is about greed and.
Speaker 5: They would say, but I'm not greedy.
Speaker 2: I'm just hopeful they would say that, or you would say.
Speaker 5: That, I would say that, like, it's not greed.
Speaker 2: I'm hopeful false idols.
Speaker 5: Lottery is not a false idol.
Speaker 8: Money is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a real.
Speaker 2: Time for rejected segments. Here to go rejected segments. These are the top five rejected segments from the last thirty days. These were ideas that were turned down because they were too either boring or dangerous or we do tell you why we turned down each idea. Number five. Number five The idea was lunchbox takes an eight hour Uber. Apparently there's no distance limit in taking Uber, but there's a time limit of eight hours. You just have to find a driver to accept it. What if we send Lunchbox on an eight hour Uber ride. We find a place eight hours away that he can visit. He can visit, like the murder house or whatever, and then we also check in with them during the ride, and we see how much it costs at the end.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be a lot. So rejected because one expensive and two I don't think you would have done it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just eight hours.
Speaker 11: He would have to give me eight hours back it would have been double expensive.
Speaker 2: Well, but if you were like sent to a murder house or something, we could have had Abby follow you.
Speaker 5: It seems real. Yeah, that's a good reject.
Speaker 2: Are you looking up to see how much would be any I'm trying to do like Chicago? Like how much from here to Chicago?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Too far? Probably you have to do seven hours fifty nine minutes. Okay, Well don't we're with.
Speaker 8: That somewhere in misery Number four.
Speaker 2: Number four, Amy suggested show bonding trip cow cuddle therapy. Yes, how did this get rejected? Did you know you can sign up for col cuddle therapy? I think we should go as a show a bonding trip of sorts could be so therapeutic for us. So rejected because I don't think any of us want to cuddle with cals first of all. But number two, I think Amy's just looking for friends now, because she said two of these she also sent to the line dancing one.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: I think now she's just making.
Speaker 5: Pay don't calk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, if they've been outside, these are these Col's cuddles.
Speaker 11: So I'm sure they really want to be cuddled and they pee, and oh my god, they would.
Speaker 2: You guys want to do that? Right? Next out, let's go number three, Masked interviewer or Scuba seed books and mystery guests. But they have to come in wearing a big mascot like costume. We have no idea who it is. They can even talk in a different voice, but we get to ask ten questions to figure out who it is they stump us. They get to promote whatever they want if we guess it within ten. No interview, no promo. That's a great idea. The problem is we would never get anybody good to do.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's like the masked singer, Like there's never anyone really really good.
Speaker 2: They're arolways like seedless celebrities, but they're still celebrities that you know, and they get to promote themselves regardless. Yeah, so there have been some kind of famous on there or the people that used to be really famous. With this. If we told him this, you have to wear a maskot costume, and if we figure you out, you don't get to do your promo or whatever, nobody would come in. I think it's a great idea, but nobody would come in. That's funny, all right, Next out number two, This one under the I'm just searching for show prep category, Eddie. I thought I caught my sixteen year old son drinking. No, this is a real story. This is crazy, guys.
Speaker 7: So one weekend I bought these trullys, like a six pack of trulieres or.
Speaker 2: Whatever, and I drink like two of them. No big deal. I put the rest of my refrigerator.
Speaker 7: And then one day the same day, my son walks in the kitchen while I'm doing the dishes and takes the trash out. I'm like, that's weird. He's never voluntarily taken the trash out? Is my sixteen year old son? Then I go in the refrigerator, and guess what, the truis are gone.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, red flag. My son's drinking. He drank those truthis and he's.
Speaker 7: Throwing away the trash because the evidence is in the trash. Turns out the trulys were like in the back of the Virginia. They fell off the back. I found them like two days later. But for two days I thought my son was drinking.
Speaker 2: Did you confront him, no, look in the trash? Yeah, no, I never looked in the trash. You checked the recycle bind gets out of the category, had no show of preps. So just made up stories like the time, just like told a story made it extra elaborate because.
Speaker 8: What was the underwear thing that wasn't underwear?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I found underwear in my women's underwear in the scar My wife found them and she thought there were women's underwear, but they ended up being like, I don't know, like a.
Speaker 2: Speed or something.
Speaker 8: The kid's like winter ski masks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: It's true stories, man. Let's go to number one, number one, the number one rejected segment. Raymundo heard this country artist is gonna be broke very soon. Oh, I would never get on and just have Ray tell a story because he ra even put the artist's name in it. It was like, I want to talk about so and so and what they're doing. I would never put the artist's name. Now, if we did it like a country music secret, I could understand. But I wanted to go hard at this person. Don't say who it is. Yeah, just some of the stuff they're doing.
Speaker 10: Their flying private to a lot of their shows when at this stage or whatever, late or early in their career, you really aren't supposed to unless it's like really necessary a New York or in LA. You're not flying private to just basic shows. And this person is another thing is they did you say fly private to New York or LA? Yeah, oh that's wake. You never want to fly private LA.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, sixty thousand dollars on this side because I'll find all the way across the country and they're doing that. Yeah, I know. My point is right, doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 9: I I do.
Speaker 10: And then they also just did a new house and I don't think they have a family and kids, and I heard it was a ten thousand square foot house, which sounds massive, so it is.
Speaker 2: It's probably something that's gonna make you go broke. That's why I say, got it attitude. Give me a single letter in their first.
Speaker 5: Day, nailed it. Nailed it.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta beat it because they both did a letter, So beat the letters. I don't have a letter. I mean, this person's making a lot of money right now.
Speaker 5: Multiple Okay, there's not multiple?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is. I can think of like three with AI in it. But it's a very common coupling of letters. Yes, but I'm not gonna let you say who it is. I have to say, keep keep that, keep beeping that when I keep saying the letter, so I can't do it. Yeah, And when you go out to you don't you don't have your facts correct. Well, when you out with your friends, you probably shouldn't buy their drinks every time you go out with them.
Speaker 10: And I heard they always clear the tab, which is nice. But that's how you go broke.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's how you go broke, because if you have a lot of money buying drinks or dinners, that's But if you're going out there, you don't know how you you don't know, you don't know how much money people have, correct, But.
Speaker 11: I I know I can't say that because it gives it away.
Speaker 7: And they may not be paying for those jets, like somebody could be paid for the.
Speaker 2: Jets are free. Somebody else is paying for it. Okay, this is why we don't do it, because we throw somebody under the bus and it's not true. I know this person's making a lot of money. Now I don't know what they're doing with their money's responsible, So you know who he's talking about. Yes, he wrote it. He wanted to say it on the air. Okay, right, thank you. Yeah, that's rejected segment. Second that was rejected segments.
Speaker 6: It's time for the good news, Bobby.
Speaker 2: This guy named Rick and Iowa learned the students at his former school district had over twenty one thousand and unpaid lunch debt. So he's like, I'm gonna go and help out. So he messages superintendent and he does a community challenge and he said, hey, every donation that's made, I will match it. So they needed twenty one thousand. What's half a twenty one thousand? Had you go ooh, half of twenty one thousand is eleven fifty ten. It's tough. I was off. You know, it's mean of me to go to you for that because you are dyslexia. I have a warfield. No, not this Morphia, see one of those.
Speaker 5: You got just something.
Speaker 2: So they made ten thousand, five hundred buck from the community. He matched that ten thousand, five hundred and twenty one thousand to make sure that all the students lunch debt could be paid off. And that's awesome, which is that the guy didn't have to do that. He just saw it and was inspired. So we wanted to shout him out. Rick Vernon, that's great.
Speaker 11: That's dangerous though, because what if they did fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: I think it was to reach the point of all though I don't think they're doing so.
Speaker 13: I'm like, man, you could get it really screwed. Yeah, yeah, I don't even go to match everything. Wait a minute, that's from w KYT. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. Here's a voicemail from last night.
Speaker 3: How do you know how big a chili pepper is?
Speaker 10: Give it away?
Speaker 2: Give it away, give it away now.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 4: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: We love the show. That's that's a great one because that is a nineties reference to the do you know get it. No, the red hot chili peppers. Yeah, but but like a way of scale, how much was your way? Yeah, that's the way. Yeah, that's one of my favorite ones. Ever. Let's go to Amy in the morning, Corny.
Speaker 8: Why can't dinosaurs clap their hands because they're extinct?
Speaker 2: That is not funny. Oh I was trying to figure out what extinct means God because the're all dead. Yeah yeah, yeah, they can't and you can get some really dark stuff there.
Speaker 5: It's actually funny.
Speaker 2: Thanks, guys.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's actually funny. I don't know why anything. So it's not funny because if they weren't extinct, we wouldn't be alive.
Speaker 5: So it's good they're extended now.
Speaker 2: But everybody, that was the morning Corny Bobby Bone Show today.
Speaker 12: This story comes to us from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There was a couple in their land Rover down by the river around four thirty in the morning. They're sitting in the front seat talking. They start smooching, right, Hey, you want to move this to the back seat. And as they're you know, smooching a little bit, she accidentally kicks the gear thing into neutral, Like how do.
Speaker 2: You do that? I mean, I've seen videos like dogs doing that, and I know how you do it, But the break has to be put first of all. It can't be an automatic because the brake has to be pushed in order to shift the gear correct. So unless you got like one foot on the ground and then you're kicking with the other, which does not seem like a pleasurable way to smooch, and then then it must be a stick, right if you're gonna kick it.
Speaker 7: Because a stick, you can you can kick it hard enough to get it out again. Yeah, sure, absolutely, so maybe that's it. It must be a stick.
Speaker 2: But if it's a stick, that's usually you should go to the back seat to begin with. Okay, they they lived, I guess.
Speaker 5: They lived with the car sink. I mean it's at the bottom of the river.
Speaker 12: Four forty five am boat had to come and get them.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm much boxed at your Bonehead story of the day. Come on bone Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you guys for hanging out. Really appreciate you guys being part of the show today, for listening, for calling, for tweeting mister Bobby Bones on Twitter and Instagram. Thank you guys so much. iHeartRadio search Bobby Bones Show on demand.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys, come on Bobby Bones's show.
Speaker 2: The Bobby Bones Show. Theme song written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.