Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you know, when a political climate that's you know, very turbulent right now, to say the least, and it is an election coming up next year, So is democracy overrated?
Speaker 4: Yes? Well, we don't live in a democratic state. We live in republic.
Speaker 3: Well, is the concept of democracy over is American?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, democracy overrated. Yes, it's overrated. The trickle down effect is overrated. It's never worked well for us specifically, it's never worked well. But I think the concept of democracy is a noble one, but one does not have been executed well and it's never been favorable. We wouldn't have a lot of the injustices that we have. And like we've said before, a lot of the issues that White America is still in right now, with the opioid epidemic, crime going up, the issues in San Francisco, pay being lower than ever, that stuff we've been going through the last hundred years. It's now just on the doorstep. If democracy worked, we wouldn't have some of these issues. So, yes, democracy is overrated, and it's never really worked for us anyway.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 3: I think democracy is it's overrated. For sure, it's overrated for vari different things. As you said, is it's really not set. It's not the idea of everybody has equal power and we can. Yeah, it's a good idea in theory, but that's not the case right which you have more power lobbyists control the government.
Speaker 4: You know, you can control.
Speaker 3: TV, so nobody really has there's no equal power shared. So that's kind of like a myth. And I feel that this idea of democracy is a European idea that has been posterized by America and shipped and forced all over the world. Once again, it's a lot of different things that American culture has normalized, and we think that anybody that does anything separate from that is uncivilized or not you know, modern society. But somebody like I was throken before and it was just like even if you look at Africa, democracy is not something that's native to Africa's kingdoms monarchies, right, And it was like, you know, when the West came and they actually purposely destroyed the monarchies and forced a system of democracy or on African nations, but that was really just to you know, break down a power structure and to make sure that the European countries in America maintained control in Africa, right, because they could prop up corrupt leaders and they could have cools and they can kind of replace whoever they did. They felt wasn't going to you know, be best for their interest, so they systematically, uh deepowered the kings and kingdoms and they empowered a system of democracy, but that hasn't worked for any country in Africa for the most part. So and then you look at other countries, like I said, we'll talk about the power ranking, but you look at countries like the UAE, and you know, we have a monarchy in place and it's working. So you know, it's like, okay, yeah, you know, if you have absolute power, that's gonna be that's gonna be extremely dangerous if somebody is a bad leader, but nobody's ever talked about what if they're a good leader, then it's actually beneficial, right, because like you can't get anything done in a system where you just constantly have to fight amongst each other and then somebody has to pay you, and then you can't say what you really want to say because if you say what you want to say, then the lobbyists are gonna run ads against you and cancel you. And so now you're kind of beholding to whoever has the most money. And so it's like in that system, we might as well just not even have politicians, just have the businessman. It's like, just have a race whoever has the most money, just run the country. Yeah, that's what That's what it is now anyway, So just have like a small table of the of the richest people in America and in the world and just have them run the country, because that's already what's currently happening right with the gaze of that the people elect free elections and it's really not even electoral college it actually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, it's so many different things. And once again, it's I think it's important just to kind of have these conversations because I just feel like a lot of times we are we live in a bubble in America, and once again we think our way is the only way and it's really not, and that that leads to us trying to force our culture and force what we have or actually what's been forced on us to other people. And you know, I think it's just it's important to maintain open mind and not be so quick to criticize things, especially things that we don't fully understand, especially if our country is broken mm hm.
Speaker 5: Behind we can, like you said, we can argue the hedge funds, banks and farmer runs the country right now, it's just a veneer of democracy and elections, but they really run a table, like when you have people who are afraid that In an interview with Carrie's mom, like, Curry was demonized as if he said something back to an actual president of the United States over what he said came out to be true.
Speaker 4: Well, you have the crazy work.
Speaker 3: It's a very embarrassing time right now for America because now it's a variety different things that's happened on the world stage and it's earners.
Speaker 6: What's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member a FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Not looking good for America, and it's it's becoming more and more obvious. And you know, from political leadership, to corruption to a variety of different things. And I think social media has provided a platform for more and more people to see different things outside of just traditional media. And now you can see how how biased and and how corrupt traditional media is too. So this is a very you know, interesting time in world history. It's a very embarrassing time for America for a variety of different reasons. And it's it's it's falling apart, be honest with you, it's definitely falling apart because the infrastructure is literally falling apart. Our respect in the world is decaying, our influence is decaying. And it's only so long that you can rely on on your military might and your power when it comes to monetary money, because we still have the strongest military, still have the strongest economic system. So it's kind of like it's kind of like a bully approach where you can just kind of muscle your way through. Even if people don't like you, they'll still deal with you. But it's only so long that that that can that can last. That's not really the best way to go about it. Eventually, you're going to have to have some people that actually do like you, like some real allies. And I don't know, I don't know if we have too many.
Speaker 6: What if you're able to innovate at the level that forces people to not even like you, but have to tolerate you. Right. So when you look at the wealthiest companies in the world, if you look at the top ten, how many of them American outside of Saudi Aramica?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: So if you think, yeah, in the next twenty to fifty years, can we see a reversal or other countries coming inside of that that top ten or top five? Like once this?
Speaker 4: Right? I believe so you think, yeah, yeah, maybe tenth.
Speaker 5: And I think that's why Brooks is so important, because if you begin to put your resources together, then you can begin to begin to build something. Tel Aviv's startup market is very interesting as well. Got to keep your eyes there. I know spotify Ha's has some issues, but what Daniel created at Spotify was interesting before the labels took it over and got thirty percent of that business. I think if we don't get our affairs in order and start to do better business and take care of our citizens, there would be room. And I'm seeing a lot of people start to say, hey, you don't think you they're crazy to go to Mexico or to live.
Speaker 4: Somewhere else primarily and then come back.
Speaker 5: Those conversations that happened a lot more amongst our community more now than ever.
Speaker 6: I think we even probably two weeks ago, I sent you an article. I think we had just came back from the Youe and we heard Ray Dallio speak and he was like, they've got it right here. It's hard for me to say, but over the past thirty years, there's a few places in the world that are getting it right. They're getting it right here. And he was talking about the summit, the financial something U. But then aak later, you see Morgan Stanley, you see the roth Child. They're going into Abu Dhabi and trying to figure out how they can set up up and begin banking in these areas. And now it's like, all right, well they're in Abu Dhabi. Well there's a race who's going to go to Riyat Saudi Arabia because that's the next place we have to go. And so Saudi one, last one, last thing. It was now we look at what Apple's now done with India, right right, Well, horror of our phones, which is the main market driver for our business, we're going to have made there. So you're starting to see we're spreading this thing out from a well, businesses for sure, and financialstitutions are starting to spread this thing out from a global aspect rather than saying we're just going to rely on our American dominance.
Speaker 3: Well, you outside of Arabia all for thirty years tax free exactly for any company that relocates their their Middle Eastern division to so Saudi. So I don't necessarily know if it's gonna be difficult for us for company to just take over that top ten spot. But all these companies are global companies, so they could be an American based company, but I mean if they're based in another country at the major workforces, which is already kind of the place now even you know Tim Cook when he said before, as far as you know, they asked him about this is another reason it doesn't really matter if if an Apple is an Apple, an American company, if their workers are in China, and they ask them in front of Congress, they say, but what's it going to take for you to bring your workforce back to America's It's impossible that can happen. When you look at the cost of labor, when you look at unions, when you look at so many different things, health insurance, variety of different stuff. Is like the cost that it will cost to No, it's not eaves like, it's not gonna happen. So it's like, all right, yeah to American companies, and they still pay taxes in America, but they're going to be you know, more more workers in other countries. It's going to be more headquarters in other countries. There's going to be a variety of different things. So the American company thing will probably still stay because it's difficult to kind of take that way. But I don't think that that's a determining fact.
Speaker 6: Inside is that? Is that another way to spread dominance?
Speaker 4: Ways?
Speaker 6: Putting your flag in different countries? Obviously you have to you're spreading. You're spreading from a global aspect, right, because it's a global economy. But you're planning inside of your business. There'll be infrastructure, there'll be customs that will become Americanized, Right, so we're talking about the playing field. What does that look like when you're now in India and now it's right, well we're doing it this way, right, this customs that were accustomed to things that are happening in this country. But now we have our business here. Here's a new way to spread dominance.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,