Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. It is thirty two days until election day and early voting starting all around the country. I don't know what they're going to do in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina and other areas to ensure the people that have been displaced from their homes get their precious right to vote, because I bet you a lot of them are pretty pissed off.
Speaker 2: Like I'm still in a pissed off mood.
Speaker 1: I'm just warning everybody now, you ever wake up in the morning, and although I did have a really good morning, there's a restaurant in Jupiter, Florida that is been so ravaged by inflation and hard economic times and they never recovered fully from COVID, and a bunch of friends of mine are trying to save this restaurant and they were doing it a hit with Steve Doocy on Fox and Friends this morning, and I want to I went over to the to the restaurant to help them. I was in a good mood being around the people there. They were incredible. It's called Harrys. It's a great place. If you live in jupid of Florida, you know all about Harris. Everybody goes there. The food's phenomenal. I think the great whenever whenever he's in town. He lives there, loves food like I do. We have the same food taste, which is not the healthy food. I'm just a little bit more disciplined. I joke with him that on the food stuff. But I'm just in a bad mood and I'm gonna I'm gonna start with this. This is the worst hurricane response in the history of this country, the worst. And I can't stand the number of lies and the level of incompetence, and the absolute denial that that your government is involved in here, and the complete lack of concern because Democrats love to claim they have a monopoly and compassion, they love people, they care about people. Ninety three trillion dollar agree new Deal. Government guaranteed healthy food and healthcare and daycare and early education and retirement and.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: It guaranteed nothing and people put their faith, their hope, their trust, and government. And this is the response you get that all the money that they had put aside for FEMA has been rated. They rated the lock box, if you will, They rated the FEMA funds. And and we find out six days after a hurt one of the worst hurricanes in history, we're going bankrupt, even though it's been a pretty light hurricane season relatively. And then we got Joe Biden talking about climate change. I want to I literally want to blow my brains out. I can't stand it. And then they announced that they don't have any more money, and they then they announce then we find out we do it. We didn't even even have to do a deep dive that FEMA is an agency that is up to its eyeballs in insane you know, diversity, equity, inclusion nonsense, instead of helping any person in need at any time and having the resources at the ready to mobilize and mobilize quickly. As I talked to friends of mine in North Carolina and Georgia and Tennessee, in South Carolina and Florida, nobody's seen anybody from FEMA. I've I've yet to find a person that has gotten any help or any assistance. Then we find out a billion of those those FEMA dollars that's supposed to be allocated for Americans for American disaster relief has been used for services for illegal immigrants, well for their free foods, housing, healthcare, education, sex change, surgery, amnesty, and everything in between. You know, they're they're free college if you live in Minnesota and that you know. The initial offer is seven hundred and fifty dollar one time payment for people that are impacted by the storm, but there'll be more coming at some point. Meanwhile, they've, according to reports, have only given them out about four million dollars. I am. I am infuriated by this, and we know for a fact every person. Now I can't confirm it because I'm not there, but when I talked to my friends in North Carolina that was devastated. I mean, they're telling me, Sean, you have no idea, and they describe the scene to me, and I'm like, you're describing, you know, New Orleans post Katrina. When I went to New Orleans post Katrina, and I did, I'll never forget the feeling that I had as I look, you know, as on like a roadway. In one side, I'm looking at nothing but devastation. On the other side, nothing but devastation. The place was wiped out. My friends in North Carolina, Georgia are telling me the same thing. It's been wiped out and people they have no idea how high this death toll is gonna climb. And the government is telling us that, oh, six days after the hurricane, they don't have any more money, and uh, I guess we're gonna have to find the money. And then you look at where they spend the money and it and then Joe Biden goes out there. Those are Joe Biden yesterday about Hurricane Helen. Victims are getting everything they need. Every person I talk to in North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida are getting nothing. They're getting nothing. They see no federal help. I'll tell you where the help has been coming from. It's been coming from neighbor helping neighbor. It's been from local churches. It's been from groups like Samaritans pers So I've been helping in in North Carolina's PACI because they've been the hardest hit. It's coming because Donald Trump has a friendship with Elon Musk who's screwed over by Harris and Biden, and he's sending starlink all over the place. But they need generators for it, apparently, according to a friend of mine at Samaritans Purse. And so I've been trying to help them with that. And short of that, they not nobody sees any government help on the ground at all. Now, Sarah Carter's been on the ground for us in North Carolina. She's there. She'll join us later in the program too. But if you listen to Joe, and if you listen to Kamala, and this is Kamala's Katrina may end up being worse when the body count is all said and done, it may be worse than Katrina. You know, they think they're doing everything right and everybody's getting everything they need, and nothing is further from the truth. What they're saying here is just a flat out lie. Listen, well, what are.
Speaker 2: The states of the storm zone? What do they need?
Speaker 1: That'd be what you saw today on the storm zone? Yes, there, I'm learning what storm is welcome about. Uh, they don't have anything they need. They're very happy ac off the boards.
Speaker 2: So in this clog and you have to get back to the fund and get some more money for you, your president.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just unbelievable. I don't think that's the same cut up. We'll talk about it in the break.
Speaker 2: You know what Joe Biden said, What storm are you talking about? I'm like, I want to I.
Speaker 1: Don't like to get this angry or worked up, but I can't help it, you know, I just want to say something as a message to people. You know, I have said this on the air for years. I know your government tells you that they're going to take care of certain things for you. Remember they were selling you Obamacare, Keep your doctor, keep your plan, and the average American fan is going to save twenty five hundred dollars you know, per family per year.
Speaker 2: That was the pitch.
Speaker 1: I could play a montage that will go on, you know, for the rest of the show of a I'm selling that lie. And the net result, which I predicted is millions of Americans lost their doctors, lost their plans. They're paying two hundred and fifty percent more than they were paying, and the care is inferior. And almost fifty percent of the country, a little over forty percent of the country has only one Obamacare exchange option. That's the government making false promises to people. Tamala Harris Co sponsored the Radical Renewed Deal ninety three trillion dollars. The list of promises, you know, guaranteed healthcare, guaranteed government, job, guaranteed day care, guaranteed early childhood, education, guaranteed, college, guaranteed, guaranteed, guaranteed retirement, guaranteed everything. Ninety three trillion dollars. Where are we going to get that money from? Well, that would be called Marxism. Two each according to the need, from each according to their ability. And they'll confiscate wealth, and we all will live in an a society with great equity, and we'll all live in little row houses next to each other, and there'll be no incentive anyone to do, you know, Adam shipp and when they get up in the morning, because what's the point The government's going to take carry anyway. And that's the whole beauty of capitalism, the greatest wealth creating system in the world. Now, the government promises you Medicare, promises you things like social security. Both of those great institutions are headed towards insolvency. If you look at the nearly forty trillion dollars in government debt, you know, one hundred percent of GDP. You know, the wors since World War Two. They want to tell you that the economy's fine.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It is unsustainable the amount of money that they are spending. And they're adding another nearly three trillion dollars to the dead this year, on top of the two trillion dollars that they added last year. And they don't have COVID as an excuse. And I'm watching all of this unfolds, and I'm hearing all of these stories and.
Speaker 2: All of these people.
Speaker 1: One of the worst storms ever, and I am stunned that they're telling you that everything's fine.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We talked to Governor DeSantis on this program and Governor Brian Kemp on this program. To their credit, they prepositioned utility trucks and emergency supplies and water and necessary equipment so that because everyone knew a Cat three likely Cat four hurricane was coming, Joe and Kamala didn't do a thing. Because now we know they had given the money, they squandered it. They took it out of the FEMA fund to give to their unvetted illegal immigrants. They took over a billion dollars of those FEMA funds that are supposed to be for national emergencies to help out Americans, and they spent all of that money on unvetted illegal immigrants from one hundred and eighty countries, including countries would terroritize and our top geopolitical foes for that, you know, free food, housing, healthcare, education, sex change surgeries, debit cards, four star hotels, et cetera. And now they don't have the funds for the people in North in South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida, and they have no urgency about it either. What do I say about Marxism, socialism, whatever name manifestation format takes on, it always ends the same way. It ends in failure, unfulfilled promises, more poverty, and a loss of your freedom, you know. And now it's been over a full week here and only four million dollars as of yesterday were distributed to Americans devastated by this storm. We have areas of North Carolina, the mountains of Georgia that we have no idea if people are living or dying because we can't get to them. We have no idea. What the final death toll is going to be. You know, Brian Kemp, the governor Georgia, is asking for ninety counties for emergency disaster relief help. They approved eleven. He went back to them and said, no, I need ninety and they approved thirty. How about you approved for the ninety counties considering he's been on the ground in Georgia, you know the now they say, well, we're going to start with a seven hundred and fifty dollars you know, one time payment, and then you know, we'll work our way from there. But they don't have the money anyway. But they did have two hundred nearly two hundred billion dollars that they gave Ukraine, including eight billion last week. I mean administration that gives three billion dollars to the Taliban, and we can't help out North Carolina, Georgia, we can't help out South Carolina, Tennessee and Florida two hundred and thirty million dollars to build a floating pier on the beach of Gaza, which was only operational for twenty days. You know, they spent a two hundred eleven million in humanitarian assistance to Haiti, forty five million to deal with gang violent sin Haiti when we've got gang violence here in America. Administration gives a billion over a billion dollars to eat the Opia, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan's, Somalia, South Sudan. Why are we giving all these countries money? What the heck? And then we don't have enough money for our own citizens. This is unbelievable to me. There are and if you really want to look at what who's been successful in dealing with this disaster one of the worst hurricanes in history, but one of the worst hurricane responses in history. And the same people two days after Katrina criticized George W. Bush for flying over because he didn't want to stop on the ground and make a and draw resources away from the rescue recovery efforts. They excoriated him for a they're still excoriating him. And these people have been completely m I A. We don't know if people are dead or alive. We're not getting to them. And but for relief agencies like the Red Cross, Donald Trump calling his and Elon Musk to get starling communications up for people all around the place, although they're making that difficult for him, which is unbelievable. Considering his generosity at all of this Samaritans Purse. When I talk to people in North Carolina, George elsewhere, I said, well, is there anybody who've seen Yesamaritans Purse has been there and they come in with a big tract of trailers and they're doing the best they can. If you can help them out, it's better than helping out the federal government. Samaritanspurse dot Org is on Hannity dot com if you want a link. I am so infuriated. We don't know if these people are dead or alive. Now there are flight restrictions. You can't even fly over some of the devastated areas to even see if there are people on the ground that might be in desperate need of help. Life or death situations that are going on here unreal. I'm so frustrated. I cannot stand uttering confidence. You don't think this election matters. This is symbolic of the entire Biden Harris years twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn on number. You want to be a part of the program. Thirty two days to election day, Early voting ongoing even as we speak, and we have full information public service, Hannity dot com, hannitysocial media, and that would include registering to vote, early voting when it starts, stops in your state, your commonwealth, and that would also include the Kammala files, the Walls files, them in their own words, as a public service. Now, some of you, if you don't have a security system, you definitely need one, especially in light of defund dismantle no bail laws. And simply Save as a system I've been using for a long long time. And if you want to ask people that know about security systems, talk to the people in law enforcement. One veteran officer writing to simply Save to thank them for the peace of mind that he has, knowing that every time he leaves his home, he knows his home is safe. It's what I've used in my home. And by the way, don't worry. They have all the latest greatest technology. They keep expanding their services every single day. Have what's called now fast protect monitoring and liveguard protection. And here's how that works. Now simply safe agents can act within five seconds of receiving your alarm, and they will be able to then see and speak to intruders and stop them. Write in their tracks. And by the way, you have complete privacy shutters on your cameras, so don't worry about people spying on you anyway. For less than a dollar a day, no hidden fee at all whatsoever, and there's no contract to sign, you can install it and activate it yourself in less than an hour. You can have a pro do it for you. And right now you'll get fifty percent off your new simply Safe system and a free indoor security camera when you sign up for what I have fast Protect Monitoring. You're going to want this technology. Go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity. That's SI m p l I safe one word, simply safe dot com slash Hannity is no safe like simply Save. Now, if you want to get even angrier, let's go back to Joe Biden. Joe Biden, Hurricane Helen victims getting everything that they need now, any of you know, hold on before we play. If any of you, any of you have friends, neighbors, acquaintances even that live in the areas that have been impacted by Hurricane Helene, if you can get to them, I mean now. Elon Musk is saying that he's having a hard time delivering the starlinks that he's giving for free. It all would have been there if Harris and Biden didn't have such hostility towards Elon Musky, but was the low bidder, they would have had close to a thousand I'm sorry, I'm wrong, close to a million starlinks already established. Elon Musk was a low bitterer and was willing to provide what would have been communications connections for nearly a million people, and he was denied it for all the wrong reasons, political reasons. And now that he's he's writing all over X that he's having a hard time delivering that which he is giving for free to the people in these affected states. But if you know somebody in these states, I dare you to call them, call your friends if you can get a hold of them. And there is a lot of starlink that has been put up. As a matter of fact, Sarah Carter will join us at the top of the next hour. She's going to be on a starlink connection. We use starlink that, Linda, don't. We use starlink a lot when we're on the road. He use it all the time. Yeah, I don't even I don't even know a darn thing about starlink.
Speaker 2: I have it at my house. It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a complete idiot when it comes to anything technical, and Linda, you can, you can tell everybody that's a fact. Well, just why don't you just be yourself and just tell the truth that the technology you know, a complete idiot.
Speaker 2: That's it's not your wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: It's not my wheelhouse. And by the way, you don't want to know something. I don't want it to be my wheelhouse. You know why because I have people like you and Blair and my children and sweet baby James in my life, and that's your job. I ask, you know, I have this fitbit and and I had my I had to have my daughter come over and sink it with my phone. She goes, Dad, it's so simple, just do it like this, this, this, this and this. And I said, well, I can't do it because they're asking for an email account. I don't have any email account. I'm not going to start an email account. She goes, oh, good grief, and then she just says, you know what, this is too frustrating and she has to come over and fix it for me, And you can do it with the phone number.
Speaker 2: Did you know that? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Long story, so I don't care about that, but now they're making it hard. But so call your friends in North Carolina and Georgia, all your friends in Tennessee, all your friends in South Carolina, my friends I've talked to in Florida and people that have been impact by this hurricane. You asked them if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are telling the truth, because they're out there saying that Hurricane Helene victims are getting everything they need and they're happy across the board.
Speaker 2: Here's Biden, Well, what are the states in the storm zone? What do they need after what.
Speaker 1: You saw today? Oh on the storm zone? Yes, sir, I'm telling what storm is talking about. They don't everything they need. They're very happy about the boards. So in this golgy you.
Speaker 2: Have to get back to the fund and got some more money with her.
Speaker 1: Your president. You know, I'm listening to this and I'm like, there's nothing further from the truth. And here's the other thing that is driving me nuts. Yesterday Joe is talking about climate change. This has been an unusually light hurricane season. This has not been a busy hurricane season. I know what busy hurricane seasons are. I've been covering them my whole career. And then the Department of Homeland Security Secretary of may Orcus only tells us what five six days in whatever it was. Yeah, we don't have enough funding to last. Yeah. And then we find out where the money went. The money that was supposed to be allocated for American disaster relief for the American people, meaning the people in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Florida, had been allocated to shelter and service programs to provide humanitarian services to Harris Biden illegal immigrants. But they had they did announce the beginning of giving payments. They've given out a mere four million dollars and they're gonna give a one time seven hundred and fifty dollars payment to start.
Speaker 2: But there'll be more coming supposedly.
Speaker 1: Oh. I can't wait. Oh is this Trump and Camp? Let's play it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I know that Donald Trump is with Governor Kemp and Georgia. They've been together today, Hawker about the relief. I felt bad for Governor Company Kemp. Yesterday he asked for help for ninety Georgia count he's got help for eleven. If I'm in Georgia, I'm pretty pissed off if I'm in North Carolina right now, and the only help I see is from the American Red Cross of these private groups. And then when I read Elon Musk, you know, Elon must seems like a pretty stand up guy to be donating all these starlink and offering free service to everybody in affected areas and anyway, he responds on X Today to a question, Elon, update here on site now in Ashville, North Carolina. We've powered up and FEMA is now both incompetent and stopping people from helping. How can I help? And then Elon writes back, it's true. They're now about to shut down the airspace to regulate the private choppers that we are writing in to deliver the starlink and supplies. We're pushing back with the Trump team as well, and they're trying to help us. But he writes it's not looking good. He wrote earlier today, need help to get the word out about FEMA, and then he goes on to say the largest concern for us here is the FAAS throttling flights for our choppers where they are requiring to and from information and mission now to deliver a discrete code, and doing this takes a long time. It's very cumbersome to the ops. It's the largest concern and the most help we could use. You know, I'd appreciate anybody doing anything so in other way. And then he goes on to say, you know, the big issue is FEMA actively blocking shipments and seizing goods and services locally, he writes, and locking them away to state that they're on their own. I mean, why would they do that to somebody who is doing way more than the federal government is doing. And if you talk to your friends in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Florida, talk to your friends, ask him if they've run into any help from any federal agents, see anybody from FEMA. Because the answer is from everybody I've talked to is day of not. And then Biden is out there. You know, last week Democrats went bonkers when Donald Trump said that Kamala Harris was mentally impaired. Well, if you believe in the Green New Deal ninety three trillion, you want to end private health insurance, you want to give free housing, healthcare, education, decriminalize illegal immigration, sex change surgeries, amnesty, and let eleven and a half million people in from one hundred and eighty countries, including countries with terroritize, allowed people with terrorities into the country, people that end up murdering Americans, dozens of Americans murdered, dozens raped, hundreds of victims of violent other crimes, gang members, cartel members into the country. You know, I would say that is a little nuts. Let me be a little more charitable. But anyway, that's fine. And the headline in the New York Times is Trump insults Harris's mental fitness. Well, if you're going to sit there and this administration is going to tell us that everything is fine in Dandy, And they gave away the money for Americans for the very purpose of helping American disaster relief, and they gave it to their illegal immigrants. And they continue to give away all of this money for all of these countries, as I have been mentioning massive amounts of money. Can you can anybody in this audience justify the fact that the administration gave three billion dollars to the Taliban?
Speaker 2: Can anybody? Can anybody make any sense of that.
Speaker 1: To me, Or the two hundred and thirty million dollars floating peer in a beach at Gaza that was operational for twenty days, or two hundred and eleven million in humanitarian assistance to Haiti, forty five million to tackle gang violence. Giving billions and billions of dollars to Ethiopia, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Somalia, Southtudan all around the world is throwing money away, all of these globalist organizations, starting with the UN and the WHO and the WEF, and we're giving billions and billions away and we can't help the people in our own country. I'm sick and tired of this. This is what America Last looks like. And Kamala is not going to talk to you. It's been seventy five days and she hasn't said a damn word. She hasn't had a press conference, She's not been asked a single question on my list of in the Kamala files. Pretty unbelievable times, you know. Kamala Harris got stung again by another union, the International Association of Firefighters, said that they're not endorsing this year, and by the way, they always endorse the Democratic presidential candidates, so they're like the teamsters. Now, as a last ditch effort, Harris is sending Obama to campaign for her in Pennsylvania. I hope that people in Pennsylvania remember that you're those bitter Americans that cling to your God, guns, Bibles, and religion. And I'd like to hear him explain away how she doesn't want any fracking, the Green New Deal, no private health insurance to defund, dismantle the police, and no bail laws defund ice. I like him to explain, you know, during the rioting in the summer of twenty twenty he maybe he can start answering the questions that she herself will not answer. And I think somebody needs to ask him. Michael Moore is warning Kamala Harris, if you moved to the center, it could cost you the election. Don't shun your progressive base. Oh okay on full on Marxism, you know, leftist. This is their shot. Is the most radical, extreme person whoever run for the office of presidency ever ever. Joe Biden Leake plans from confidential discussions with israel Is about possible air strikes on Iranian oil facilities. Why would you not want them to take out the nuclear sites. Why would you be against that? I wouldn't be against that. President Trump, go back to Butler. He's been in Georgia today. He's going to North Carolina today. He's going to Butler, PA, to the exact location where he nearly lost his life. Elon Musk said he plans to attend. He's going to be at the rally. I will be there to support, he put up in a post. Good for him. I would go too, but I'm not covering it and I got too much work at home to be honest. We don't stop, Linda. Do we stop on weekends?
Speaker 2: We do not. We do not.
Speaker 1: No, let's take a guess and then we should come back Monday. How many articles text messages do you think you'll get between the end of this show at six eastern three Pacific, between then and three o'clock eastern twelve Pacific on Monday.
Speaker 2: What's your guess? Two hundred? Yeah, probably that's about right. Yeah, that's a lot. I don't send. I don't send superfluous stuff either.
Speaker 1: No. The world is just a hot mess and everything is on fire because we have no grownups in the world.
Speaker 2: White House and so everybody's out playing and blowing things up. So there's a lot to talk about.
Speaker 1: By the way, the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the actual Labor Department unemployment report shows that millions of job as Americans were not counted in today's job numbers.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what's gonna have.
Speaker 1: They saw job numbers today and I'm like, you're so full of crap, just like this pony, you know, fifty basis point cut by Jerome Powell. I don't anything they're doing on the economy, any statistic they put out, I don't believe anything. The deficit came in at two point three trillion dollars for fiscal year twenty twenty four. You know, that's two hundred billion dollars a month. And it's not an accident that the dock workers made a deal with the administration and they put their quote negotiations on pause.
Speaker 2: It's unreal.
Speaker 1: Governor Abbott demanding the FEMA pull the plug on funding for Harrisy illegals. Yeah, you think that? Is that a hard question to ponder? Is that something that's difficult of funding for Biden? The illegals nearly doubled in the last year under the borders are Kamala Harris. That's why this is Kamala's Katrina. You know, she waved through one point seven million illegals who had already been designated as potential national security risks. You know, if you look at the House Judiciary report released, more heresy illegals are now pouring across the northern border than in the last seventeen years combined, and how many of them are unvetted? Pretty much all of them. Well, what do you think that means? Among those people coming from Iran and Syria and Egypt and Afghanistan and Venezuela, tens and tens of thousands from Russia and China, what do you think that means? You think they're coming here because they want a better life for themselves and their family. I would argue people from Latin America, Central America, people from from Mexico, there are probably many of them that just want a better life.
Speaker 2: But what the people from the those countries.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're going to make that trek all the way over here because they want a better life or how many of them likely have nefarious intentions for you, our country, your families and the fact that we don't vet them, give them a health check, and make sure they won't be a financial burden on you. The American people is unconscionable, all right, the election thirty two days away, Kamala Harris, Tim Walls knocking on your door. They're pushing for higher taxes. They even want to tax unrealized capital gains. They want wealthree distribution, they want the Great New Deal. Can you imagine paying taxes for something you never took a profit on. What do you think that would do to the economy? What would happen to your retirement savings? What would happen to your house? Who knows? But you don't want to wait to find out. Learn how you can protect and diversify everything that you've worked for. You know, ever since I was able to save money, I got good advice and I put a percentage of my savings into gold and silver. Gold Co Is my company. Now I'm a customer like you, have over six thousand five star reviews, a bunch of awards. They've helped people like you purchase over two and a half billion dollars in goldensilver. Just go to hannitygold dot com get your free twenty twenty four Gold and Silver Kit. Do your own due diligence. You get a ten percent instant match on Bonus Silver for qualified accounts. Learn how precious metals like gold and silver could help you. I've never regretted investing in gold and silver. I've done it for most of my adult life, as soon as I could start saving money anyway, hannitygold dot com. That's where you go, hannitygold dot com. Today, Sean Hannity, Oh Kamala's husband is denying he slapped that person.
Speaker 2: Credit hut.
Speaker 1: Now, the big wireless companies want to limit you to two choices when it comes to data, unlimited or unlimited, and guess what both they're stupidly expensive. Stop up overpaying for data that you're never ever going to use. That's like paying for a pot of coffee when all you need is a cup, or filling your entire truck bed full of gas when you only need a tank. Now, with Puretalk, my cell phone company, you get to choose how much data that you actually want and need. And for example, for twenty five bucks a month, you'll get unlimited talk and text five gigs of data, which is more than enough, and they'll include mobile hotspot and roaming in fifty plus countries. Stop over paying for wireless. Get America's best five G coverage with pure Talk. Just dial pound two to fifty, say the keyword save now, and do it now. You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month. The switch is simple, fast and easy. No contract assign no activation fee, and you keep your phone and your phone number. Pound two fifty key words save now. The same service for much less for about half from pure Talk